- 1 Issues with Peacock app on Samsung TV
- 2 Contact Samsung Support
- 3 How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 4 How To Download Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
- 5 What You Can Watch On Peacock
- 6 Download/Install App & Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
- 7 How to Download and Install Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
- 8 How to Start Watching Peacock TV Shows and Movies on Samsung Smart TV
- 9 How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart Tv ? (Answered)
- 10 What exactly is Peacock?
- 11 On Samsung Smart TV, How Do I Download and Install The Peacock App?
- 12 ON THE SAMSUNG SMART TV, HOW DO I BEGIN WATCHING PEACOCK TV SHOWS AND MOVIES?
- 13 How to Make Use of Your Samsung Smart TV
- 14 Peacock is available on a variety of Samsung televisions.
- 15 Our Final Thoughts
- 16 Frequently Ask Questions
- 17 What is the procedure for downloading an app on a Samsung Smart TV?
- 18 How can I install the Peacock application on my television?
- 19 Peacock Finally Available To Download On Samsung Smart TVs
- 20 Getting started with Peacock on Samsung TVs
- 21 Peacock on Samsung TV
- 22 What is Peacock?
- 23 What is Samsung Smart TV?
- 24 How to use Samsung Smart TV
- 25 How to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
- 26 Samsung Smart TV Peacock App – How To Guide
- 27 Peacock app on Samsung TV
- 28 Downloading the Peacock App on A Smart TV
- 29 Step-by-step on how to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
- 30 Plans of Peacock TV
- 31 Frequently asked questions
- 32 How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 33 How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 34 Alternative Way
- 35 How To Download Peacock on Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
- 36 How to Download and Install Peacock Application on Samsung TV
- 37 How to Start Watching Peacock TV Movies and Shows
- 38 How to Turn On Subtitles on Peacock TV
- 39 How To Get Peacock App On Samsung TV – All Models
- 40 What is Peacock App?
- 41 How to Create an Account on Peacock App
- 42 Put Peacock App on Samsung TV (2017 or Later Model)
- 43 Why Cannot I Download Peacock App On My Samsung TV?
- 44 Get Peacock App on Samsung TV (2017 Previous Model)
- 45 Conclusion
Issues with Peacock app on Samsung TV
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- With an acceptable trade-in, prices start at $250.
- Our support team can assist you if you are experiencing problems with the app freezing, crashing, or not starting on your Samsung TV.
Even after installing the latest updates, if you are still experiencing freezing or crashing difficulties with any apps, there are a few things you may attempt to remedy the issue.
The Samsung phone freezes and crashes, according to related content”> When your phone stops or crashes, it may be a very nerve-wracking experience.
Simple steps such as restarting your computer and upgrading your software are just a handful of the things you can do to keep your computer from freezing or crashing in the future.
Discovery+ is a streaming service that provides you with access to the Discovery Channel’s extensive library of episodes and channels, all at your fingertips!
The app is accessible on Samsung smart TVs (2017 and later) that are compatible with it!
A large number of popular apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, Xfinity, Amazon and HBO Max are pre-installed on Samsung Smart TVs.
Restart the television by pressing the power button.
Install the most recent software update on the television.
Delete the app from the TV and re-download it from the internet.
Reset the Smart Hub on your television set.
Related Content”> The discovery+ app may be experiencing streaming issues, which may include error warnings, a blank screen, occasional crashes or freezing, or problems with the My List feature.
If this is the case, there are a few things you may do to resolve the problem. There are several methods you may take to resolve this issue. These include restarting the program, cleaning the app’s data, and verifying your internet connection. We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
Dial our number if you have any questions or concerns. +1-800-726-7864; Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864; Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST); Home Electronics/Appliance Helpline Hours of operation are 8 AM – 12 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST). M-F The hours of operation are from 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Saturday and Sunday are closed; information technology and computer support Mon – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST Order Support is available on Saturday and Sunday. Please Contact Us.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV is a new premium television streaming service that launched recently. NBC Universal was the company that launched it. Peacock comes up with a slew of television series and feature films. Unfortunately, for the time being, the service is only available in the United States of America. In addition to Android and Apple TV, Peacock TV is supported by a wide range of devices, including Xbox One, Vizio smart TVs, PlayStation 4, and Chromecast. In the meanwhile, it’s still in the development stage for Roku, Amazon Firestick, and other smart televisions.
However, we discovered several more methods of watching Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV.
Peacock premium, which costs $4.99 a month and gets you access to 20,000 hours of video, is also available, as is an ad-free version, which costs $9.99 per month.
Currently, you are unable to download and install Peacock TV straight on your Samsung television.
- If your Samsung TV is compatible with Airplay, you may use a Google Chromecastor or an iOS Airplay device.
1. Chromecast Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV may be streamed via Chromecast, which is built-in support. As a result, you would not require any third-party applications to enable the streaming, such as Google Home or Google Streaming for Android or iOS, respectively. Let us now go over the procedure for Chromecasting Peacock TV. Create an account with your ownPeacock first, before continuing any further.
Step 1: App installation
Download and install the Peacock application on your mobile device.
For iOS devices, you can download the app from the App Store, and for Android devices, the app is now accessible on the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Login
Remember to set up your Peacock account on your computer or mobile phone first, as previously stated. You may then log in using your login credentials.
Step 3: Set up Chromecast
The majority of Android TVs are equipped with built-in Chromecast compatibility. Chromecast is only supported by a small number of Samsung television models. In such models, you may, nevertheless, require the use of an external device. To begin, connect your Chromecast device to your Samsung TV by way of the HDMI cable. After that, connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile phone using the same method.
Step 4: Start Streaming
Icon of the Cast Choose your favorite TV or movie from your Peacock mobile application. Thenplayit. You should now be able to see the aCast symbol in the top-right area. To activate it, tap on it. Your mobile device will look for and show all of the accessible Chromecast devices in its vicinity. Select the one in which you wish to watch the stream. The Peacock TV is now available on your Samsung Smart TV, and you may watch it right away.
2. Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV using Airplay
Airplay 2 is natively supported by all Samsung Smart TV models released in 2018; this includes the Samsung FHD or HD, 5 series; the QLED 4K Q6-9; the Frame and Serif series; and the Samsung UHD 6-8 series.
Step 1: Install and Login
The Peacock mobile application may be obtained through the App store and installed on a smartphone. Keep in mind to build your Peacock Account, which is to say, sign up to Peacock. Log in with your Login credentials to continue.
Step 2: Set up
Check to see that both your mobile device and your Samsung TV are connected to the same WiFi network. So that your mobile phone will have an easier time scanning for and locating your Samsung TV.
Step 3: Start Streaming
Icon for Airplay To begin, open the Peacock TV app and begin watching your favorite show or movie, then hit the Airplay icon, which can be found in the top-right corner of the video screen, to begin. Once you have selected your Samsung TV, you will be able to see the video that is now playing on your Samsung TV. Unfortunately, we do not have any additional options at this time. If Samsung and Peacock decide to collaborate, we’ll let you know as soon as we learn more and keep you updated. Please share your thoughts with us in the comment space provided below.
How To Download Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
Interested in watching all of the most recent Peacock episodes and movies on your Samsung smart TV? Fortunately, installing the application is a piece of cake. This program is widely available onSamsungsmart TV models, and it may be installed in the same manner as any other application. For users of Samsung smart TVs, utilizing a streaming device such as a Roku player or using AirPlay 2 to stream from an Apple device was the most convenient method of getting access to Peacock in the past. It might take a long time for streaming providers to make their apps available on all of the major platforms.
- Peacock is the streaming service provided by NBCUniversal, and it was originally made available in July of 2020.
- Peacock Premium is available for $4.99 per month, while Premium Plus is available for $9.99 per month.
- Samsung TV Plus provides users with the option of watching live and on-demand television at no additional charge.
- This may be done by going to PeacockTV.com and inputting an email address, after which they can choose the appropriate subscription tier for themselves.
- Then it’s only a question of searching for ‘Peacock’ on Google and tapping on the ‘Install’ button on the Peacock app’s landing page to get started.
- It is necessary for them to sign into their Peacock account the first time they launch the app before they can begin streaming.
Only the model of television that is being used should be taken into consideration by the user. Officially, the Peacock app is only supported on Samsung smart TVs that were released in 2017 or after. If someone owns a Samsung smart TV that was manufactured before 2017, Peacock will not function.
What You Can Watch On Peacock
Peacock offers access to iconic NBC series such as The Office and Parks and Recreation, as well as popular BBC programmes such asDownton Abbey and Vikings. The streaming service also has original programs such as Rutherford Falls, a Saved By the Bell revival, and a MacGruberTV show based on the legendary Saturday Night Live comedy, among other things. Users of Peacock may view a range of movies in addition to watching television series. Due to the widespread availability of Peacock on practically all smart TV platforms, the service is in the best position it has ever been to begin attracting new members.
- Things didn’t get much better in 2021, with NBCUniversal admitting that the company had only 54 million customers as of the second quarter of the following year.
- The following section describes how to update Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations and has years of journalism and copywriting expertise under her belt.
- She has two cats named Morse and Hayden, and they are her best friends.
Download/Install App & Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
Have you ever desired to watch TV episodes, movies, and live sports channels on Peacock? If so, now is your chance. You may now do so with your Samsung smart TV! Samsung TVs have been added to the list of devices that are compatible with and support the Peacock app and from which you may stream the app. Users have been restricted to using just devices that are compatible with the Peacock app. Watch Peacock-produced television series, movies, and channels on VIZIO SmartCastandLG TVs if you have a smart television.
It’s even possible to acquire exclusive highlights from the Tokyo Olympics if you choose to do so.
How to Download and Install Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
Comcast provided the image for this post. Samsung will make the Peacock TV app readily available for download and installation at any time through the Samsung App Store, which will be available in the near future. You may also utilize the Search feature to locate and hunt for the Peacock app, which you can then add to your existing collection of applications on your Samsung TV.
- Hit the Home button on the remote control of your Samsung smart TV
- Then press the Menu button. Navigate to Apps and then click the Search button. Using the search term Peacock, select the Peacock application from the search results
- Install is the option to choose.
Unfortunately, the Peacock app is only available for Samsung smart TV models that were released in 2017 or after.
It is not possible to install the Peacock app on older Samsung smart TV models owing to hardware limitations. DON’T MISS OUT: Right now, certain Samsung TV models are available at a significant discount on Amazon.
How to Start Watching Peacock TV Shows and Movies on Samsung Smart TV
the image was created by master1305 using Freepik If you have downloaded and installed the Peacock app on your Samsung smart TV device, you will be able to view live channels as well as original films that are only accessible on the Peacock streaming service. To get started, simply choose the Peacock app from the home screen of your television. To begin watching, you will need to create an account and subscribe to one of thePeacock subscription options, both of which are available. Signing into the Peacock app on your Samsung TV will need you to utilize the account information you created when you first subscribed to the service.
- You may subscribe to Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year if you want complete access to all of the network’s channels and material.
- Alternatively, you may upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus for $9.99 per month if you don’t want to be interrupted by advertisements.
- Here is where you may sign up for a Peacock Premium Account.
- In the comments area below, you may express your delight at the news.
- If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may get a commission at no additional cost to you.
How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart Tv ? (Answered)
On Samsung smart TVs, the Peacock app is now available for download, and downloading it is just as straightforward as installing any other Samsung smart TV app on a Samsung smart TV. The most convenient option for Samsung smart TV viewers to watch Peacock was previously through the use of a streaming device such as a Roku player or with the use of AirPlay 2 to stream from an Apple device to the TV. Also available on SmartCast TVs from Vizio and LG, Apple TV and Android TV devices, and a variety of other platforms.
Peacock is a streaming service given by NBC Universal.
Aside from Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and Amazon Prime are some of the other streaming services that are available on Samsung smart TVs.
Additional ResourcesHow to Install Third-Party Apps on a Samsung Smart Tv What is the location of the camera on the Samsung Smart TV?
What exactly is Peacock?
The creation of this streaming service, which is owned by NBC Universal, is still in its early phases, according to the company.
As of now, its key selling point is its original programming—though it plans to add some iconic content in the future, such as Saturday Night Live and Harry Potter—to differentiate itself from its competitors. The following are the most widely broadcast programmes on Peacock Television:
- Although it is still in the early phases of development, this streaming service owned by NBC Universal is expected to launch in 2019. As of now, its key selling point is its original programming—though it plans to add some iconic material in the future, such as Saturday Night Live and Harry Potter—to further differentiate itself from the competition. Among the most watched programmes on Peacock, the following are among the most popular:
Incredibly easy to use, especially at the free tier, is the registration process for Peacock. To sign up, go to Peacock’s site and click “join today,” after which you’ll provide your email address and password. The option to upgrade your plan may be found on your account page, where you can pick the option to upgrade your plan. The content on the paid levels is more extensive (and Premium Plus does not include advertisements). It is also possible to test out both paying options for a period of seven days without having to commit to anything.
On Samsung Smart TV, How Do I Download and Install The Peacock App?
To honor its promise to keeping the Peacock TV app freely available for download and installation at any time, Samsung will make it accessible through the Samsung App Store, which will be updated regularly. Additionally, you may search for and discover the Peacock app on your Samsung TV, which you can then add to your current app collection using the Search feature on your Samsung TV. 1.To bring up the menu on your Samsung smart TV remote control, press the Home button on the remote control. 2.Go to the Apps area on the left-hand side of the screen.
- The Peacock app is unfortunately only accessible for Samsung smart TV models introduced in 2017 and after, not those produced prior to that year.
- Due to hardware constraints, it is not feasible to install the Peacock application on earlier Samsung smart TV models.
ON THE SAMSUNG SMART TV, HOW DO I BEGIN WATCHING PEACOCK TV SHOWS AND MOVIES?
The Peacock app for your Samsung smart TV device will allow you to view live channels and original films that are only accessible on the Peacock streaming platform if you have downloaded and installed the Peacock app on your smart TV device. In order to begin, simply pick the Peacock application on the home screen of your television. Before you can begin watching, however, you must first establish an account and subscribe to one of the Peacock subscription tiers, which may be found here. It will be necessary for you to sign into the Peacock app on your Samsung TV by logging in using the account information you generated when you originally subscribed to the service.
If you want comprehensive access to all of the network’s channels and content, you can sign up for the Peacock Premium membership service, which costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
The Peacock Premium Plus subscription, which costs $9.99 per month and lets you to completely eliminate ad interruptions, is available for purchase here.
How to Make Use of Your Samsung Smart TV
Content streaming from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, HBO Max (available on TVs made after 2016), and other services to your Samsung Smart TV is possible through the use of apps on your TV. There are a variety of additional music-related applications to use, like Spotify and Pandora, among others. To download an app, go to your Home page and select the Apps option from the drop-down menu there. To install an application, look for it in the search results and then choose it. Sections of the Universal Guide include the following topics: This is one of the most enticing aspects of the Samsung Smart TV, and it is worth noting.
- Additionally, this tool delivers recommendations for material based on your watching habits, assuring that you will never be without something to watch on your computer or phone.
- Mobile device casting: With Smart View, you may reflect the content of your Samsung Smart TV onto your smartphone or another mobile device.
- For the final step, find the SmartThings app on your phone and choose your television from the Dashboard.
- 2.Click on View TV in the navigation bar to start watching television.
- Mobile device streaming: It is also possible to cast content from your mobile device to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Screen Sharing may be accessed using the SmartThings application.
- It has never been more convenient to use your phone as a remote control than it is right now.
- The remote has only two buttons.
- It is also possible to control the game with the use of your smartphone.
- Select your television from the SmartThings app, and you will be able to operate it using the remote control.
Interface: The Samsung Smart TV’s user interface is a breath of new air, being clean and uncomplicated. Several alternatives are available for you to choose from near the bottom of the Home screen, where your applications are displayed: Continue Watching, On Now, and PopularMovies, among others.
Peacock is available on a variety of Samsung televisions.
With the purchase or use of a Roku player, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV device, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One, Peacock may be streamed on a Samsung smart TV that is equipped with a web browser, as long as the device is compatible. Many Cox and Xfinity cable boxes come pre-loaded with Peacock’s premium tier, as well as several other providers. A user who already has any of these devices should be able to stream Peacock on their Samsung TV without incurring any additional expenses if they already own one or more of them.
Using Airplay 2, you can stream videos directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac desktop computer to a smart television set.
The use of an external device in order to stream Peacock to a Samsung smart TV is not the most pleasant solution, but it is the only one accessible until a deal is struck that would allow the streaming service to be provided to Samsung television.
However, in addition to using an external device or the TV’s built-in AirPlay 2 compatibility, Samsung smart TV customers may take advantage of the numerous additional video streaming apps that are readily accessible through Samsung’s TV platform.
Our Final Thoughts
Peacock is a free app that you may download and use, but it only provides restricted access to its content. If you want comprehensive access to all of the network’s channels and content, you can sign up for the Peacock Premium membership service, which costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. Despite this, advertisements are displayed during the streaming process. The Peacock Premium Plus subscription, which costs $9.99 per month and lets you to completely eliminate ad interruptions, is available for purchase here.
Feel free to express your excitement at the news in our comments section below.
Frequently Ask Questions
Peacock is available for download in two different price tiers: free and premium. In contrast to smart TVs from Vizio and LG, according to Peacock, Samsung TVs do not presently have a specific app that can be used in conjunction with them. If Samsung Smart TVs were to become natively compatible with the NBCUniversal streaming service, it would be the most convenient method to view NBCUniversal programs on television.
What is the procedure for downloading an app on a Samsung Smart TV?
Press the Smart Hub button on your remote control to gain access to the Smart Hub. Apps may be discovered by choosing them from the drop-down menu. You may search for the program you wish to install by selecting the magnifying glass icon from the toolbar. Fill up the fields with the name of the program that you wish to install on your computer.
Then pick the Done option from the drop-down menu. Download can be selected from the drop-down menu. If you want to start using your new software right away when the download is done, simply click Open after it has finished downloading.
How can I install the Peacock application on my television?
By searching for or installing the free Peacock application on your smartphone, or by going directly to PeacockTV.com and inputting your email address, you may get started with your Peacock account. After that, you’re ready to sit back and enjoy the show!
Peacock Finally Available To Download On Samsung Smart TVs
Peacock is now accessible for download on a Samsung smart TV, which was previously unavailable. Customers will now be able to stream on devices other than those manufactured by LG and Vizio as a consequence of this change. Despite the recently expanded level of device compatibility, there are several limits that customers should be aware of, the most significant of which being the age of the Samsung TV, which is a decade old. Peacock was first made available to Comcast Xfinity users in April of last year, and it has since expanded its reach.
- Smart TVs, on the other hand, were mostly confined to LG and Vizio models at the time, as well as those powered by the Android TV operating system.
- Despite the fact that Samsung’s smart TV platform is not the only one where Peacock has been inaccessible, the app can still not be downloaded on Amazon’s Fire TV platform, which is a disappointment.
- Customers previously had the option of downloading the TV-optimized software through the Samsung app store on their smartphones, but now they also have the option of downloading the TV-optimized app directly on a compatible smart TV through the Samsung app store.
- It’s possible that those who have an earlier Samsung TV model may find that they are still unable to download Peacock and stream programmes or movies or sports without the assistance of a separate streaming device.
Getting started with Peacock on Samsung TVs
Currently subscribed customers will be able to download the Samsung app on their television, check in with their existing membership information, and begin streaming immediately. Those who join up for the service for the first time, on the other hand, will be required to pick between one of the service’s plans. For begin, Peacock may be accessed for free once a user has registered with the site. While the material is more diverse than the other plans, it is less diverse than the other plans. Another option is the $4.99 a month subscription, which gives you access to the complete Peacock TV and movie collection, as well as exclusive programming and live sports, including the English Premier League.
This is virtually the same plan as the ordinary Premium plan, with the exception that all programming and movies are shown without commercial interruption.
Because of this, he feels that the ideal streaming strategy is to switch between providers as needed.
John has been blogging on technology and television-related services and gadgets since 2014. Contact John by email at [email protected] or on Twitter (TwitterView Archive) for further information.
Peacock on Samsung TV
Peacockis the newest competitor in the streaming battles, and the company’s launch was marred by some technical glitches. For example, Peacock was not accessible on Roku at the time of its premiere. Despite the fact that this has been changed, the snag continues to be an irritating speed hurdle for cord-cutters. Peacock was likewise not compatible with the Samsung Smart TV when it was first released — and, regrettably, it is still not compatible. Fortunately, there is still a solution for you to watch Peacock on your Samsung Smart TV, which we will detail below.
What is Peacock?
This streaming service, which is owned by NBCUniversal, is still in the early stages of development. For the time being, its primary selling point is its original programming — though it is planning to add some classic material, such as SNL and Harry Potter, in the future. The following are the most popular shows on Peacock:
- Brave New World, Departure, The Capture, Will and Grace, 30 Rock, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Cheers, Bates Motel, Battlestar Galactica, and many other shows are available.
Registration for Peacock is really simple, especially for the free tier. Simply visit to Peacock’s site, click on the ‘join now’ button, then enter your email address and password to complete the registration process. You may upgrade your plan by going to your account page and selecting the option to change your plan. The paying tiers offer more material (and Premium Plus does not include advertisements). It is also possible to test out both paid plans for a period of seven days for free. In addition to being available on a broad number of devices (see our review for a complete list), the Peacock app also allows you to sign up for and make adjustments to your account from within the application.
What is Samsung Smart TV?
Consumers will find a lot to like about the Samsung Smart TV. A Samsung Smart TV is an excellent alternative for cord-cutters since it has a simple interface, free channels, a customized guide, and other features.
How to use Samsung Smart TV
Adding apps to your Samsung Smart TV is simple. You may connect to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, HBO Max (for TVs manufactured after 2016), and other services. There are other music-related applications to enjoy, such as Spotify and Pandora. To download an app, simply go to your Home page and click on the Apps link there. Search for the program you want to install, and then click on it. The Universal Guide consists of the following sections: This is one of the most significant selling factors of the Samsung Smart TV.
Additionally, this feature provides recommendations for material based on your watching patterns, ensuring that you’ll never be without something to watch.
You can cast what’s on your Samsung Smart TV to your phone using Smart View, which is a feature available on select Samsung smart TVs.
- First and foremost, ensure that your TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To complete the process, simply locate the SmartThings app on your phone and pick your television from the Dashboard
- Select View TV from the menu bar. When your television prompts you to do so, choose Allow and you’re done
In addition, it is possible to stream material directly from your phone to your Samsung Smart TV. Casting from your phone:
- Once again, make certain that your phone and television are connected to the same network. Select Screen Sharing from the SmartThings application. Allowing sharing on your Samsung TV and selecting Smart View are both recommended. As a result, you may now use your phone as a remote control.
It comes with a remote control that is quite straightforward, including keys to go rapidly to the Home screen and a back button. There are also two buttons for convenience: a volume control and a channel selector. It is also possible to control the game using your smartphone. Simplest way to use the Remote Control feature is to launch your Smart View app and pick the Remote Control icon. From the SmartThings app, choose your television, and you’ll be able to use the remote control functionality.
Interface: The interface of the Samsung Smart TV is wonderfully clean and straightforward.
How to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
Despite the fact that the Peacock app is not compatible with Samsung TV, the good news is that there is still a method to stream Peacock content to your TV using your phone:
- Open your Smart View app and select the TV mirroring option from the drop-down menu
- Open your Peacock app and pick the Smart View option from the drop-down menu
- Peacock should be playing on your television right now
It is also possible to utilize the following method if you have an Apple device and a Samsung Smart TV that supports AirPlay 2 – but it is essential to note that this method is not without its flaws, and some users have reported issues utilizing it:
- Install the Peacock application on your Apple device. Create a user account
- Connect both your Apple device and your television to the same network. When you’re finished viewing something on Peacock, choose the AirPlay symbol. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the available options, and you’re ready to watch
Unlimited access to movies, television series, and other media. You may watch from anywhere. You have the right to cancel at any moment.
Samsung Smart TV Peacock App – How To Guide
If you’re interested in learning more about the Samsung smart tv peacock app, continue reading. Peacock Television Like we know is a premium video streaming app operated by NBC Universal that allows users to watch videos on the go. There is still additional free information available on the site, though. Those who subscribe to the platform will have access to approximately 12,000 hours of uninterrupted high-quality video content, which will include some of the platform’s most popular original content as well as television shows and series as well as late-night shows, movies, news programs, live sports, animations, and much more.
A large number of intriguing features are included in the Samsung Smart TV, on the other hand, and may be experienced by users.
In conclusion, a Samsung Smart TV continues to be a fantastic purchase, particularly for cord-cutters.
You may also listen to music using applications such as Pandora and Spotify.
Peacock app on Samsung TV
You can stream Peacock using your Samsung Smart TV, but you will need to purchase or utilize an existing Roku player, Google Chromecast, Android TV devices, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or other streaming device. Additionally, Peacock premium is offered with the Xfinity cable decoder and some Cox services. In the event that you already own one of these gadgets, there are no restrictions when it comes to watching Peacock on Samsung TVs. In addition, Samsung 2018-2019 models are equipped with AirPlay 2 compatibility.
While there is now a lot of pressure to acquire the latest Apple gadgets, this is still the most straightforward method of setting up Peacock on your Samsung smart TV without the need for a specialised stream player.
Peacock is not backing down; rather, they are expanding their support gradually to include more devices, such as the Roku operating system, which is one of the most recent platforms.
You may continue to utilize an external device or the built-in AirPlay 2 support on your Samsung smart TV for the time being, as long as you also take use of the other streaming apps that are available on the Samsung platform.
Downloading the Peacock App on A Smart TV
The procedure for installing the Peacock app is the same as that for downloading other smart TV applications. You’ll need to look for the app in the Google Play store, download it, and create an account with it. The Peacock may be viewed using Chromecast, Roku, and other compatible streaming devices if you have a Samsung smart TV or if the app cannot be accessed through your smartphone (particularly Fire TV). Follow the on-screen instructions to download it.
- Access the home menu and choose search to hunt for the Peacock App in the Roku Channel Store. Choose Add Channel from the drop-down menu that appears. A new channel will be added to your channel collection as a result of this. When it has finished downloading, click OK. Open the app by selecting “Go to channel” from the menu bar. Alternatively, you may return to the home menu
- Once the app is open, you can join up to watch for free, which is particularly useful if you don’t already have an account with the service. If you’ve already subscribed, sign in using the sign in link in the upper right corner. Please enter your email address and password. To begin watching, use the Start Watching button.
Step-by-step on how to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
In spite of the fact that the Peacock app is incompatible with Samsung TV, there are still other options for streaming Peacock content on your smart TV.
- Open the smart view app that you have downloaded and select the mirroring option for your smart TV
- Go to your Peacock app and select Smart View from the drop-down menu. Peacock can now be shown on your television
Those who own Apple devices may take use of the AirPlay 2 feature. The following users, however, have experienced issues with the procedure, thus this is not guaranteed:
- Download the Peacock app to your Apple device directly from the App Store. Adjust your Apple device and television so that they are on the same network network
- Select the AirPlay symbol from any video on Peacock after clicking on it. Choose your Samsung Smart TV from the drop-down menu. After that, you’re good to go.
Plans of Peacock TV
Any user has the opportunity to purchase a monthly pricing package for $4.99 or $9.99 per month, depending on what they choose. The difference between the two is the presence or absence of advertisements; the first contains advertisements, while the second does not. There is also a yearly premium plan available for $49.99 or $99.99. The advertising are still the distinguishing feature in this case. Aside from these expensive versions, other free material includes TV series and movies totaling over 7,500 hours in length.
Aside from channel surfing, there are several more things you may do with your Samsung smart TV. In a nutshell, it has the potential to become the heart and soul of your smart home. Samsung smart TV owners are keen in participating in NBCU entertainment now that Peacock is available on streaming platforms.
Frequently asked questions
To begin, you must first download the Peacock application from PeacockTV.com, which is available for free. You will, however, require your email address in order to create an account. You’re all set to sit back and enjoy the show.
Is it possible to cast Peacock on my TV?
To begin, pick the Chromecast symbol situated at the top of the screen and then streaming device from the drop-down menu. Once you’ve linked your device to the Chromecast, the color of the Chromecast will change, and the Peacock movie, show, or series will be displayed on your device. In order for the Chromecast device to operate successfully with the streaming device, it is critical that both devices are correctly linked to your Wi-Fi network.
Can I find AirPlay on my Samsung TV?
From podcasts and playlists on your iPad to films and photographs on your iPhone, it’s now easy to experience everything on your Samsung TV through your mobile devices. As a result of the inclusion of AirPlay 2 on the Samsung TV 2018-2020 model, it is now easier to stream movies and shows, listen to music, and cast photos from Apple devices directly to your TV.
How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
NBC’s new streaming service Peacock TV is now accessible on a variety of devices, including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Vizio TVs, Xbox Ones and PlayStation 4s, as well as Android TVs. If you possess a Samsung Smart TV, what should you do? Samsung Smart TV, which runs on the Tizen operating system, does not presently support the download of the Peacock TV application. So, what is the best way to watch it on television? With the cast function (iPhone – Airplay), you may broadcast the contents to your device.
You may, however, upgrade to Peacock Premium ($4.99/month) or Peacock Premium Plus ($9.99/month) to have access to more material. You may also view media without being interrupted by advertisements if you have the premium plus bundle.
How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Go to the official website of Peacock TV and register for a free user account there. Additionally, you have the option of purchasing a premium subscription for your account. 2. Now, on your smartphone, download the Peacock TV application. 3. Open the app and sign in using your Peacock TV login credentials. 4. It is important to note that both your Android/iPhone and your Samsung Smart TV must be linked to the same Wi-Fi network. The following is a Techowns tip on how to watch Amazon Prime on a Samsung TV4.
Alternatively, you may watch Peacock TV on your Samsung Smart TV by obtaining a streaming device such as the Nvidia Shield, Roku, or Apple TV, which will allow you to stream the channel. These streaming devices have the ability to download the Peacock TV application directly from their respective app stores. Alternatively, if your Samsung Smart TV does not allow casting, you can use Chromecast. Note– We would like to emphasize that Peacock TV is presently only available in the United States of America.
Do not forget to keep up with us on social media by following ourFacebook and Twitter pages.
How To Download Peacock on Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
Have you ever wished you could watch Peacock-themed television series, movies, or live sports broadcasts? This is now possible thanks to your Samsung smart TV! Users of Samsung smart TVs may now download the Peacock app straight to their TV, removing the need to connect to another device in addition to watching local channels on Samsung TV. It was introduced on April 15th, 2020, and has since garnered widespread popularity. Peacock is a streaming service operated by NBC Universal. The Peacock app for Samsung smart TVs is now available, and downloading it is just as straightforward as installing any other Samsung smart TV software on your television.
How to Download and Install Peacock Application on Samsung TV
According to Samsung, the Peacock TV app is available through the Samsung App Store as part of the company’s commitment to making it available for free download and installation at any time. You may also use the Search function on your Samsung TV to locate and search for the Peacock app, which you can then add to your current app collection. Follow the instructions outlined below to manually install the Peacock app on your Samsung television:
- To access the menu on your Samsung smart TV remote control, hit the Home button on the remote control. Navigate to the Apps section of the menu. To begin a search, use the Search button on your keyboard. Locate and choose the Peacock application from the search results
- Install by pressing the Install button.
At this time, the Peacock app is only accessible for Samsung smart TV models that were published in 2017 or after; versions that were released prior to then are not supported.
How to Start Watching Peacock TV Movies and Shows
The Peacock app, which can be downloaded and installed on your Samsung smart TV device, will allow you to watch live channels and original films that are only accessible on the Peacock streaming platform. To get started, simply choose the Peacock application from the home screen of your television. For you to be able to begin viewing, you must first create an account with Peacock and subscribe to one of the many subscription tiers. Logging into the Peacock app on your Samsung TV requires that you use the account information that you generated when you first subscribed to the app on your Samsung TV.
If you want to do so, go toPeacockTV.com and enter your email address before selecting the appropriate membership tier.
The Peacock Premium membership plan, which provides comprehensive access to all of the network’s channels and programming, costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. A subscription to the Peacock Premium Plus plan, which costs $9.99 per month, allows you to avoid interruptions from advertisements.
How to Turn On Subtitles on Peacock TV
Ever attempted to watch a movie while the outside world is too noisy or while someone is making a racket in the kitchen? This, of course, does happen. Subtitles are quite useful at this time. Closed captioning and subtitles are available on Peacock TV across all devices, which is a welcome development. The procedure of managing subtitles on Peacock TV is straightforward, and we’ll guide you through it. When comparing streaming services, one of the most crucial elements to evaluate is how user-friendly the platform is.
The Select button is positioned in the centre of the Samsung smart TV remote control, surrounded by directional navigation keys on each side of it.
Can I download Peacock On My Samsung TV?
You may easily download and install the Peacock app on your Samsung TV if it was manufactured in 2017 or later. Users using smartphones manufactured in 2017 or after may discover and install the Peacock app without the need for a special media player or media player box.
Why can’t I download Peacock on my Samsung TV?
If you are unable to get the Peacock app to run on your Samsung TV, it is most likely because the app was released before 2017. Currently, only Samsung TV models produced in 2017 or later are capable of downloading the Peacock app without the use of a third-party streaming device. It is not possible to install the Peacock app on older Samsung smart TV devices due to hardware constraints in certain models.
I downloaded Peacock on my Samsung TV, why is it not working?
It may be necessary to cold boot the TV if Peacock isn’t operating properly on your Samsung television. To accomplish this, press and hold the power button on the remote control for your Samsung TV until the television goes completely off and then back on by itself.
How can I put Peacock on my Samsung TV?
If you want to install Peacock on a Samsung TV from 2017 or later, you must first register a Peacock account online. Then go to “Apps,” “Search,” and search for “Peacock.” Then click “Install,” which should install and then download the Peacock application. Conclusion NBC hits, live news, and late-night programming are all available to Peacock App subscribers, as well as hundreds of popular movies, TV shows, and NBC hits, among other things. This app may be instantly downloaded and streamed on the go if you have a Samsung TV and are interested in subscribing to the service.
You can share your happiness in the comments box provided below this article.
How To Get Peacock App On Samsung TV – All Models
The Peacock app is now available for Samsung smart TVs, and it can be installed in the same way as any other Samsung smart TV software, with the exception of the Peacock app. To receive the Peacock app on Samsung TV in the past, you had to use a streaming device such a Roku player or stream from an Apple device using AirPlay 2. Rather than requiring a streaming device, you can now locate the app in the Samsung smart tv store without difficulty. Peacock, on the other hand, is supported on models manufactured in 2017 or after.
You will need a streaming device in order to download and view Peacock.
You can also see which devices are compatible with Peacock by visiting this page.
After that, you’ll need to download the official Samsung TV app on your smartphone or tablet. In this article, we will attempt to cover the entire process in greater detail, both for the pre-2017 and post-2017 Samsung television models.
What is Peacock App?
Peacock is an NBC Universal streaming service that was introduced in July of 2020 and is now available in English and Spanish. Customers may choose between three membership tiers: a free option that includes advertisements but does not grant access to restricted programs, Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month, and Premium Plus for $9.99 per month, all of which are available on the website. Aside from Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and Amazon Prime are some of the other streaming services that are available on Samsung smart TVs.
How to Create an Account on Peacock App
If you wish to install the Peacock app on your Samsung TV, you must first establish an account with Peacock. Here are the procedures to follow in order to establish a Peacock account.
- A Peacock account must first be created before the Peacock app can be installed on your Samsung TV. Create a Peacock account by following these instructions.
- Go to your email address and confirm your account by clicking on the confirmation link in the confirmation email
- This means that your Peacock account is now ready to be used with your Samsung television.
Put Peacock App on Samsung TV (2017 or Later Model)
To install the Peacock application on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the steps outlined below:
- Start by turning on your Samsung smart television and selecting Apps from the home screen. From this point on, select the Search icon. Enter the word ‘Peacock’ in the search field by using the virtual keyboard
- You will be presented with the Peacock application page. On the app’s home page, click the install button. You should now be able to view the app on your home screen. Activate the app and sign in using your credentials
You may now begin streaming the Peacock app on your Samsung television.
Why Cannot I Download Peacock App On My Samsung TV?
If you are unable to get the Peacock app to run on your Samsung TV, it is most likely because the app was released before 2017. Currently, only Samsung TV models produced in 2017 or later are capable of downloading the Peacock app without the use of a third-party streaming device. To find out when year your television was manufactured, go to theSamsung TV Modelpage. If you are experiencing Peacock app not working on Samsung TV issues, the following three procedures should be followed:
1. Check to see if the app is compatible with your television
Check out the list of compatible televisions provided by Peacock.
2. Troubleshoot the App
Some of the most popular applications available on Samsung Smart TVs are Netflix, YouTube, Xfinity, Amazon, and HBO Max, to name a few. The following steps should be taken if your app has been stuck, is not loading, is missing, or has crashed.
- Start the television on a whim
- Update the software on your television
- Delete the app from your television and re-download it. Reset the Smart Hub on your television
3. Visit Peacock support
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the Peacock app or service, you may seek more assistance at the Peacock Help Center. Fixing Peacockapp not functioning on a Samsung TV is covered in detail in this article: Best 7 Ways to Fix Samsung TV Plus Not Working Issue
Get Peacock App on Samsung TV (2017 Previous Model)
If your television is older than 2017 and you still want Peacock to be available on your television, there are a couple of alternatives for streaming the app through other devices that you may try. It is possible to connect a device such as an Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku device to your Samsung TV, download the Peacock app from the app store, and still have access to all of the app’s capabilities on your TV by utilizing a small workaround
If your television is older than 2017 and you still want Peacock to be available on your television, there are a couple of methods for streaming the app through other devices that you might consider. A little workaround allows you to connect a device such as an Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku device to your Samsung TV, download the Peacock app from the app store, and still have access to all of the app’s capabilities on your television.