- 1 20 Things You Didn’t Know about Samsung’s Headquarters in Suwon
- 2 We went inside Samsung’s global headquarters in South Korea. Here’s what we saw
- 3 Samsung Digital City
- 4 Samsung Nano City
- 5 Samsung Seoul R D Campus
- 6 Samsung America Headquarters
- 7 Where Is Samsung Main Headquarters Located
- 8 Have you found Where Is Samsung Main Headquarters Located information?
- 9 Office Tour: Samsung – North American Headquarters
- 10 Samsung in Suwon: A City of Its Own
- 11 Touring Samsung’s campuses in South Korea (pictures)
- 12 Welcome to Digital City
- 13 R5 mobile R D
- 14 Break time
- 15 A trip down memory lane
- 16 Phones, phones, phones
- 17 Three stars
- 18 Fancy some foot volleyball?
- 19 Lunch time
- 20 No. 1 in mobile phones
- 21 D’Lightful
- 22 Which floor has the TVs?
- 23 Coffee craze
- 24 Feeling chipper
- 25 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Corporate Profile
- 26 Samsung Semiconductor
- 27 Global Leadership
- 28 Business Divisions
- 29 Memory
- 30 Foundry
- 31 System LSI
- 32 Display
- 33 LED
- 34 Videos
- 35 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Company Profile
- 36 Samsung Electronics America Company Profile
- 36.1 How many employees does Samsung Electronics America have?
- 36.2 Where is Samsung Electronics America headquarters located?
- 36.3 What are Samsung Electronics America’s primary industries?
- 36.4 Who isSamsung Electronics America’s CEO?
- 36.5 What are some additional names or alternative spellings that users use while searching for Samsung Electronics America?
20 Things You Didn’t Know about Samsung’s Headquarters in Suwon
The Samsung Research and Development Center is located approximately 13 miles south of the capital city of Seoul, Korea. It is here that the Galaxy series is developed and tested, where the first designs for Samsung’s Curved UHD TVs were sketched, and where many other cool gadgets are still being conceptualized. The location is referred to as ‘Samsung Digital City.’ It isn’t truly considered a city. It is really one of Samsung’s campuses, where many of the greatest minds from across the world gather to work and learn from one another.
that is, until now, for a variety of reasons.
The Samsung campus has 390 acres of office space, which includes about 35,000 workers, four iconic office towers that reach up to 38 stories in height, 131 smaller buildings that hold more labs, offices, recreational facilities, and a guesthouse for visiting researchers.
- There are various medical facilities on the grounds that provide everything from physicals and flu vaccines to dental treatments and traditional acupuncture.
- No, this is not the Holodeck of the Starship Enterprise, but rather a MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) laboratory where Galaxy phones are tested.
- “Get on the chopper,” the pilot says.
- This isn’t a joke.
- More than 150 instructors care for 900 youngsters at Samsung Digital City, allowing working parents to concentrate on their jobs.
As long as they feel efficient and productive, engineers, developers, and designers can report to work at any hour before 6 p.m.
“Work Smart” is the slogan used by Samsung.
There is a climbing wall within the Samsung Digital City, and yes, they are voluntarily ascending this big, 30ft tall rock-climbing wall?
(Perhaps this could be referred to as a “wall of innovation”?) There are ten basketball courts on this campus, four badminton courts, three soccer fields, and two baseball diamonds available for use.
In the Samsung Digital City, there is a museum named the Samsung Innovation Museum, which exhibits the growth of the electronics industry throughout the world via the use of many unique gadgets that have been created over the previous 270 years.
R & D at Samsung Electronics employs around 69,000 individuals, accounting for approximately a quarter of the company’s entire workforce.
He may appear to be enjoying himself while “slapping the bass,” but this is solely for commercial purposes.
This is the Samsung Sound Lab, where sound designers produce ringtones and alerts for smartphones by employing the diverse spectrum of recording technologies that are already on the market.
During Family Day at Samsung Digital City, the entire campus is transformed into a theme park for Samsung families and residents to enjoy together.
Whether you’re hungry for breakfast, lunch, or supper, there are 92 different options available in the food courts.
However, this is more common in the labs around the corner, which are used for swimming lessons that are provided throughout the day.
Every minute of every day is showtime!
That’s all there is to it.
All across campus, there are places for personnel to talk with one another and to rest, relax, and even sleep.
For the time being, they are the twenty most interesting facts regarding the Samsung Digital City. What are your impressions of the location? Does it have the feel of a location where you would like to spend your time working? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
We went inside Samsung’s global headquarters in South Korea. Here’s what we saw
Samsung is one of the world’s largest corporations, employing more than 320,000 people in over 100 countries. Microwaves and laptops are among the products offered by the company, as are shipping and insurance. Samsung is well-known for its smartphones, and despite the difficulties it has experienced in the past (exploding smartphone batteries and the failure of the firm’s foldable phone, which resulted in the business suspending its debut), Samsung continues to be the world’s most popular smartphone brand.
CNBC was allowed exclusive access to three of its campuses in and around the city of Seoul, allowing them to record three episodes of its show.
Samsung Digital City
The number of employees is 32,000. It is located in Samsung Digital City, which houses the company’s electronics section, which is responsible for the production of mobile devices, televisions, and household appliances. Another attraction is Samsung 5G City, which comprises of an outdoor park where the business tests 5G network equipment that is presently being deployed to telecom carriers in countries such as South Korea and the United States. The huge complex contains cafeterias where employees may dine for free, a massive gym, as well as foreign food and beverage shops such as Dunkin Donuts and McDonald’s restaurants.
a fire station located on the Samsung Nano City complex, which is located outside of Seoul, South Korea Uptin Saiidi is a CNBC contributor.
Samsung Nano City
The number of employees is 40,000. Samsung Nano City’s campuses are so large that it has 12 staff cafeterias, which is unprecedented in the industry. It is the location where the company’s semiconductor chips are manufactured.
Samsung Seoul R D Campus
3,800 people are employed. Over 65,000 of Samsung’s workers are committed to research and development, accounting for approximately 20% of the company’s global workforce, according to the company. The company’s Seoul R D campus features a multi-story library where designers and employees may gather to discuss and find inspiration among books and periodicals in order to foster creativity among the company’s personnel. Additionally, the site is home to Samsung’s Sound Lab, which has music equipment as well as voice booths, where the voice of Samsung’s smartphone virtual assistant, Bixby, is captured.
Samsung America Headquarters
AIA Los Angeles Award of Merit American Institute of Steel Construction Award for Innovative Design in Engineering and Architecture with Structural Steel American Institute of Steel Construction Award for Innovative Design in Engineering and Architecture with Structural Steel (IDEAS 2)
“Inside Samsung’s $300 Million Open-Air Office of the Future,” according to the Wall Street Journal. “Workspaces that Move People,” according to the Harvard Business Review, published on December 19, 2019. “Architects Invent the Future of Work,” a wired article published on October 1, 2014, says: “Architects Invent the Future of Work.” “Check Out TheseFuturistic Tech Company Headquarters,” according to NPR on January 17, 2014. The Korea Herald published an article on December 24th, 2013. “Samsung wants evolution with a new Silicon Valley headquarters,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
- The Atlantic published an article on August 29, 2013 titled “What Samsung’s New American Headquarters Says About the Korean Giant.” 10th of July, 2013Fast Company “This is what Samsung’s future Silicon Valley headquarters will look like,” says the company.
- “Construction Begins On Samsung’s New Silicon Valley Headquarters,” according to TechCrunch on July 9, 2013.
- The Los Angeles Times published an article on February 26, 2013 titled “Samsung campus is a sign of life amid Silicon Valley’s architectural desolation.” “Samsung Real Estate User Guide,” published in the San Jose Business Journal on January 28, 2013.
- The 12th of December, 2012
Where Is Samsung Main Headquarters Located
Are you looking for information about Where Is Samsung Main Headquarters Located? You have arrived at the most appropriate location. We gathered all of the information about the location of Samsung’s main headquarters.
Samsung USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ
- The Samsung Electronics USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is located at 105 Challenger Road in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 07660, USA. The following phone numbers are available: The corporate phone number is 1-973-601-6000, and the fax number is 1-973-601-6001. The customer service 800 number is 1-800-726-7864.
20 Things You Didn’t Know about Samsung’s Headquarters in.
- Posted on September 29, 2014 There are 20 things you didn’t know about Samsung’s headquarters in Suwon, Korea. The URL has been copied. The Samsung Research and Development Center is located approximately 13 miles south of the capital city of Seoul, Korea, and is where the Galaxy series is developed and tested, the first designs for Samsung’s Curved UHD TVs were sketched, and many other cool gadgets are still in the conceptualization stage.
We went inside Samsung’s global headquarters in South.
- 21st of June, 2019 Samsung is one of the world’s largest corporations, employing more than 320,000 people in over 100 countries. An exclusive tour of the company’s worldwide headquarters in South Korea is given to CNBC. Uptin Saiidi is the author of this piece.
Have you found Where Is Samsung Main Headquarters Located information?
The resources provided above should have provided you with a detailed response to all of your inquiries concerning the location of Samsung’s main headquarters. Alternatively, if you are looking for any other information regarding corporate offices or headquarters, please visit the corresponding page.
Office Tour: Samsung – North American Headquarters
Samsung’s new North American Headquarters has been designed by NBBJ Architects. situated in the city of San Jose, California Located in Silicon Valley, Samsung’s new North American headquarters will aid in the company’s transition from being an established producer to being a recognized innovator in design and technology. The facility will be an inspiring and landmark structure that will increase visibility and interaction among coworkers while also increasing flexibility and agility while also connecting employees with nature and views.
The new headquarters is comprised of two neighboring 10-story towers that are joined by a series of bridges and united by an outside shell.
Meeting rooms, kitchenettes, and workout facilities, all of which are placed on the garden floors, help to foster relationships among members of the creative community and to encourage a good work-life balance for everyone.
A total of three approaches were used by the architects to handle the difficulty of linking huge workplaces within tall, vertical buildings:
- Workers are drawn away from their team spaces by the central atrium space, which also allows them to view over the atrium to other levels in the building. They also installed connecting staircases between every two stories to encourage people to roam about the building
- And Each third story has “sky pocket parks” to attract people from the floors above and below
- These garden floors allow people to enjoy nature without leaving the building and serve as “mixing spaces” in the building. A broad variety of work settings are available in the building, ranging from the cafeteria to the outdoor dining areas, to the garden floors, to the conference zones along the courtyard, to the double-height spaces in the bridges, to the more peaceful zones around the building’s perimeter. The primary design concept is that work exists everywhere, that individuals work in a variety of ways, and that various tasks necessitate a variety of work styles.
a public retail area and garden spaces are provided on the ground floor; an amenity pavilion at the center of the linear site serves as a connection between the neighborhood and the broader tech community; and the NBBJ design team addressed the prominent corner of the site with an entry lobby at street level; and Design: NBBJPhotography: courtesy of NBBJ 14 Images| continue reading for more information Make inspiration boards to help you get started. Organize your favorite stuff for easy access in the future.
Save from any location, including the office, a hotel, an educational institution, a healthcare facility, or your home.
Fill out an application for a bank account Already have a login and password?
Samsung in Suwon: A City of Its Own
Samsung has built its own city in Suwon, 30 kilometers south of Seoul, complete with a health center, kindergartens, restaurants, voluntary groups, a transportation system, sports facilities, and other amenities. This is the beginning of your journey through Samsung Digital City! (Image courtesy of cbsistatic.com) Thirty kilometers south of Seoul, the city of Suwon has developed from a modest farming community into a major industrial and cultural hub. Despite the fact that it is an ancient walled city – it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997 – it experienced the most significant growth following the Korean War, during which Samsung’s inventories in Seoul were damaged and Lee Byung-chul, the founder of Samsung, had to start his business from the ground up.
- In response to the company’s expansion, several of its subsidiaries established operations in Suwon (Samsung Electro-mechanics, Samsung LED, Samsung SDI, among others).
- Suwon, with its 11 institutions and rising share of foreign residents, is therefore a significant educational and research center in South Korea.
- It is frequently cited as an example of the successful economic transition that was generated through the Korean government’s Semiconductor Promotion Policy, LCD Industry Promotion Policy, Venture Business Promotion Policy, and Capital Region Management.
- (Image courtesy of businesskorea.co.kr) Despite the fact that Suwon, Yongin, and Hwasung are administratively distinct cities, they are geographically close to one another.
Since many of the services required for a creative and innovative environment are not provided by cities, Samsung Electronics has been developing these services on its own premises in Suwon, Yongin, and Hwasung since its founding in 1969, and particularly since the establishment of the first research institute R1 in 1980.
Samsung Electronics is pursuing an industrial cluster strategy, which is principally manifested in the form of Samsung Digital City and Samsung Nano City developments.
The Samsung Digital Valley has had huge ramifications on the national economy, Seoul and the surrounding metropolitan region, and in especially on Suwon, which is located in the heart of the country.
Furthermore, more than 10,000 employment are provided by Samsung’s first- and second-tier suppliers in Suwon, South Korea (Colantonio et al., 2014).
Samsung Electronics now operates five research institutions at Samsung Digital City, each of which was established with a specific goal in mind: The R1 project was launched in 1980 to expand Samsung’s patent portfolio (which increased by seven times after the institute’s inception), the R2 project in 1987 was launched to reduce mobile development costs relating to international standards, the R3 project was launched in 2001 to establish international prominence in the mobile phone and telecommunication businesses, the R4 project was launched in 2005 to expand Samsung’s share in the digital television market, and the R5 project was launched in 2013 to integrate IT and mobile divisions and strengthen the capacities to adapt to (Samsung Village, 2014b).
The most recent addition includes specialty development laboratories, audio development facilities, collaboration spaces with 150 video conference rooms, a large-scale theatre with seating for 700 people, and a co-working lab with 1000 meeting rooms, among other things (Samsung Village, 2014b).
Samsung Electronics, with its extensive offering of free social services at Samsung Digital City, stands out as an appealing and dependable employer at a time when the welfare state in South Korea is still in its early stages of development.
Furthermore, it offers a variety of programs at the Samsung Digital City in Suwon, including leisure spaces, guesthouses, medical facilities, kindergartens, cafeterias, and bars, among other things.
All of these organizations provide complimentary services to their employees, as well as to their wives and children. Samsung Newsroom published an article in 2014 stating that The company’s social programs are substantial and meet the majority of the demands of employees on a daily basis:
- Healthcare: Several medical facilities (Samsung Hospital Healthcare Center) with free healthcare services can be found within Samsung Digital City – they include physicians, flu vaccines, dental treatments, and traditional acupuncture, among other things (Samsung Newsroom, 2014)
- Preschool and kindergarten programs are available at Samsung Digital City, with 150 instructors caring for 900 children of Samsung employees (Samsung Newsroom, 2014). From Samsung Digital City (Samsung Newsroom, 2014), 500 shuttle buses transport employees and visitors to 103 locations. The Samsung Digital City contains ten basketball courts, four badminton courts, three soccer fields, two baseball diamonds, a climbing wall, and an Olympic-sized swimming pool (Samsung Newsroom, 2014)
- It also has a climbing wall. On a daily basis, Samsung Digital City provides up to 72,000 meals (breakfast, lunch, and supper), with 92 distinct menu options (Samsung Newsroom, 2014). Using vegetables sourced from Suwon’s communities, the cafeteria, which has more than 4100 seats, has established a strong connection with farmers and producers (Samsung Village, 2014a).
Ten basketball courts, four badminton courts, and three soccer fields are available in Samsung Digital City. (Image courtesy of cbsistatic.com) Samsung Electronics supports and gives support for a variety of social activities among its employees, whether they are organized workplace events or clubs, or if they are courses or events. On Family Day, Samsung Digital City is transformed into a theme park for employees’ families and nearby residents, and throughout the year, a variety of music events (string quartet and rock concerts), celebrity talk shows, and more than 650 hobby clubs and 490 sports clubs are held on the premises of Samsung Digital City.
- Numerous programs and services described above are supplied by other Samsung enterprises that have played significant roles in the social, economic, and cultural growth of South Korea.
- Samsung Life Insurance and Samsung FireMarine Insurance are two of the company’s insurance subsidiaries.
- Samsung Library is a collection of books and media from Samsung.
- The amount of money that Samsung Electronics has invested in public infrastructure outside of Samsung Digital City is less significant.
- Samsung also partners with the private research university Sungkyunkwan University on a number of levels.
Samsung C T is headquartered in Seoul, Korea. Since 1980, Samsung C T has built 217,000 homes in South Korea with the cooperation of the government, and 300 Samsung specialists are now investigating the application of technology in urban infrastructure (Stribos, 2014).
Touring Samsung’s campuses in South Korea (pictures)
1 of a total of 13 adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverb Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
Welcome to Digital City
It is referred to as Digital City at Samsung’s headquarters in Suwon, South Korea. In this area, some of the company’s best minds get together to discuss and develop new technologies. 2 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
R5 mobile R D
Digital City is designed to seem like a city, and many of the buildings on the site are brand new. Among these is R5, the company’s facility with two towers for mobile research and development, which is shown here on the right. With security personnel stationed at metal detectors, ready to scan for USB sticks, the sleek, glass facility, which opened in June, offers a higher level of protection than the majority of airports. 3 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
There is plenty of green space and sporting fields available for employees to enjoy on Samsung’s numerous campuses, including Digital City. 4 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
A trip down memory lane
The Samsung Company Museum is located in the city of Suwon. In addition to vintage televisions, refrigerators, phones, and other electronic gadgets, the collection includes an early watch phone and a phone built specifically for the film “The Matrix.” 5 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
Phones, phones, phones
Katherine Woo, a public relations representative for Samsung, displays the company’s mobile museum on its Gumi site, which is also known as Smart City. The many elements and components that make up the Galaxy S4 are all displayed on a single screen. Another displays every Samsung phone that has been produced over the years. 6 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
A sculpture on the Samsung site in Gumi, South Korea, serves as a reminder to employees of the company’s roots. “Three stars,” according to Samsung. 7 of 13Shara Tibken/CNET
Fancy some foot volleyball?
Samsung’s Gumi facility, where staff work on the company’s newest mobile devices, resembles a Facebook campus rather than a Foxconn site. Employees participate in basketball and foot volleyball, a sport that is a hybrid of soccer and volleyball, respectively. On-campus entertainment options include a movie theater and a karaoke area. 8 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
Workers from Samsung’s phone manufacturing factory in Gumi have their lunch at the free cafeteria provided by the company for its employees. A large number of the women in their 20s who build the phones have only a high school diploma. During their shifts, they all dress in uniforms consisting of polo shirts and khakis or black slacks, and many of them reside in subsidized flats on the outskirts of campus. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Samsung Galaxy Note 9)
No. 1 in mobile phones
Samsung normally does not join a market unless it feels it has a realistic chance of becoming the market leader, and it involves all of its workers in that effort. Workers at the Gumi phone manufacturing facility in 2010 prepared a time capsule that would be opened when the firm surpassed Apple as the world’s largest phone producer. It wasn’t clear what to do with the capsule when it was done because the corporation attained its objective so soon after it was built – roughly two years after it was completed.
At the moment, it is on exhibit at one of the plant’s training facilities. 10th out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
The Samsung D’Light showroom and store, located on the ground floor of the company’s Seoul headquarters building, is open to the public. Tourists may purchase mobile devices and other electronics from the store, which has become a popular stop for tour buses in the area. 11th out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
Which floor has the TVs?
The Samsung D’Light showroom is located on the second and third floors of the company’s Seoul office building. Visitors will be able to participate in video games and see augmented reality demonstrations on Samsung smart TVs. They will be able to test out smartphones, tablets, and PCs, as well as give demonstrations of smart, linked home goods. In addition, there is information on components and software in the showroom. 12th out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
In Hwaseong, South Korea, Samsung employees enjoy a treat from Dunkin’ Donuts or Baskin-Robbins while working on the company’s memory chip production complex. Coffee shops and American fast-food restaurants are popular throughout the country, as well as on Samsung’s different campuses and locations. 13 out of 13 Shara Tibken is a contributor at CNET.
The South Korean city of Giheung is home to one of Samsung’s major chip production facilities. Samsung’s Fabs Nos. 1, 2, and 3 are among the company’s oldest, as illustrated above. The cities of Giheung and Hwaseong are together referred as as Nano City.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Corporate Profile
Are you looking for a resource to help you increase your sales? Winmo assists you in generating more leads by connecting you with the appropriate prospects at the appropriate time. Return to the list of all states A subsidiary of the electronics manufacturer Samsung Electronics, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is based in San Jose, California. The firm sells a wide range of consumer goods, including televisions, video recorders, DVD and MP3 players, video cameras, vacuum cleaners, and air conditioners, among other things.
is also in charge of the North American activities of Samsung Telecommunications America, Samsung Electronics Canada, and Samsung Electronics Mexico, as well as the operations of Samsung Telecommunications America.
Consequently, the revenue and employment numbers provided below are those of the parent corporation.
|******* *********** *******, ***.||*********||Creative, Digital||2018||present|
|******* *********** *******, ***.||***** *** ****||Creative, Social||2018||present|
|******* *********** *******, ***.||*******||digital||unknown||present|
|******* *********** *******, ***.||*******||global public relations||2016||present|
|******* *********** *******, ***.||***** *****||Experiential||unknown||present|
See Winmo sales intelligence in action
Samsung has given its $10 million social media account to Wunderman Thompson, a new AOR for the company’s North American division, in place of incumbent Edelman. According to PRWeek, the organization is also on the lookout for a.
Instead of the incumbent Edelman, Samsung has given its $10 million social media account to Wunderman Thompson, the new AOR for its North American company.
As reported by PRWeek, the organization is also on the lookout for a new employee.
Samsung has established itself as a global leader in technology and products as a result of our unwavering pursuit of innovation.
In Remembrance (SSD, DRAM, NAND)
Forbes magazine has named the best employers in the world (2020)
Forbes magazine named the following companies the world’s best employers (2020)
R & D Budget for the Year
Finfet Mass Production in the 14nm and 10nm nodes
Market share in the following categories: television, smartphone, refrigerator, large format display monitor, and memory
More money is being put into STEM education thanks to advances in technology.
World-class companies in mobile, automotive, augmented reality/virtual reality, gaming, IoT, edge computing and artificial intelligence leverage the products and technology we build, and our products and technology are allowing unprecedented development in enterprise and hyper-scale data centers.
From the realm of mobility to the core of the data center, memory and storage are being re-envisioned. Read on to find out more
From the realm of mobility to the core of the data center, memory and storage are being re-imagined. Obtaining Additional Information
Image sensors that provide colorful, crystal clear photographs at any time and from any location are being developed. In addition, a CPU with appropriate performance for mobile apps will be delivered. Read on to find out more
With OLED technology, there are a variety of ways to enhance how the world is perceived. Read on to find out more
At a quarter of the power, you can have a full spectrum of sophisticated light that allows you greater design options. Read on to find out more
Cookies and Samsung are a match made in heaven. Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return. By clicking “Accept,” you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Company Profile
Except for per share statistics, all financial statement data is expressed in millions of dollars. | Source: Morningstar
|Net Operating Cash||$58,497||$40,663||$60,061|
|Net Investing Cash||-$48,051||-$35,794||-$46,807|
|Net Financing Cash||-$7,462||-$8,498||-$13,521|
|Net Change in Cash||$2,984||-$3,629||-$268|
|Cash at Beginning of Period||$24,090||$27,185||$27,368|
|Cash at End of Period||$26,327||$24,090||$27,185|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||$26,327||$24,090||$27,185|
|Other Current Assets||$94,819||$82,971||$73,028|
|Total Current Assets||$177,601||$162,521||$156,529|
|Tangible Fixed Assets||$115,542||$107,364||$103,413|
|Other Current Liabilities||$44,179||$36,405||$42,105|
|Total Current Liabilities||$67,741||$57,149||$61,897|
|Other Long-Term Liabilities||$1,546||$2,158||$1,748|
Samsung Electronics America Company Profile
Except for per share statistics, all financial statement data is expressed in millions of dollars. | Source: Morningstar, Inc.
How many employees does Samsung Electronics America have?
Samsung Electronics America employs a total of 20,000 people.
Where is Samsung Electronics America headquarters located?
The headquarters of Samsung Electronics America are located at 85 Challenger Rd6th, Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, 07660, in the United States of America.
What are Samsung Electronics America’s primary industries?
Consumer Electronics is the primary industry in which Samsung Electronics America operates. Computers for sale, Appliances for sale, Computers for sale Manufacturing, Telecommunications Equipment, and other related fields. More information may be found here.
Who isSamsung Electronics America’s CEO?
The following are the primary industries for Samsung Electronics America: consumer electronics, industrial electronics, and communications. Aspects of retailing include computers, appliances, and other goods and services. The manufacturing industry, as well as telecommunications equipment Obtain Additional Information
What are some additional names or alternative spellings that users use while searching for Samsung Electronics America?
Samsung Electronics America appears in search results under the names SAMSUNG, samsung electronics america, inc., Samsung GroupSamsung Telecommunications America, LLC, Samsung Medical Center, and Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. More information may be found here.