- 1 Proven 5 Ways to Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock without Losing Data
- 2 Can I Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock If I Forgot Password?
- 3 How to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung without Data Loss?
- 3.1 Method 1. S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Samsung Lock Removal Tool
- 3.2 DroidKit – Unlock Android Phone
- 3.3 Method 2. Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock via “Forgot Pattern” Feature
- 3.4 Method 3.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Samsung “Find My Mobile” Service
- 3.5 Method 4.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia ADB Mode
- 3.6 Method 5.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Safe Mode
- 4 The Bottom Line
- 5 How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data
- 6 Summary
- 7 Way 1: How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data via Android Unlock
- 8 Way 2: How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password without Losing Data by Booting into Safe Mode
- 9 Way 3: How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Losing Data via Android Device Manager
- 10 Way 4: How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Losing Data via Forgot Pattern
- 11 Way 5: How to Unlock Android Phone without Losing Data with ADB
- 12 Way 6: How to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung without Data Loss Using Samsung Find My Mobile
- 13 Wrapping Up
- 14 6 Methods to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
- 15 How to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset?
- 15.1 Method 2: Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset Using Android Device Manager
- 15.2 Method 3: Use Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
- 15.3 Method 4: Unlock Samsung Phone Password Without Factory Reset
- 15.4 Method 5: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Factory Reset Using ADB
- 15.5 Method 6: UseThird-Party Tool toUnlock Android Pattern Lock
- 15.6 Steps to Unlock Android phone without factory reset
- 16 Part 1: Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
- 17 Part 2: Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
- 18 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 19 Conclusion
- 20 7 Ways Remove Pattern/Password Lock on Android without Losing Data
- 21 1. Get Rid of Pattern/Password Lock on Android Phone with ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- 22 2. ReBoot to Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party App Screen Lock on Android
- 23 3. How to Remove Screen Lock of Android Phone with LockWiper (Recommended)
- 24 4. How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Factory Reset- FoneCope
- 25 5. How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock with Android Device Manager
- 26 6. Reset Android Pattern Lock without Fs (Android 4.4 KitKat and Below)
- 27 7. Factory Reset to Unlock Pattern and Password Lock on Android (Android 5.0 and up)
- 28 The Bottom Line
- 29 How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Losing Data?
- 30 How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 31 10 Ways To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Losing Data
- 31.1 Method 1: Using Unlock Tools, remove screen lock from Android phone without losing data.
- 31.2 Method 2: Bypass Samsung Password Using Android Device Manager
- 31.3 Method 3: With 4uKey for Android, you can bypass Samsung’s lock screen.
- 31.4 Method 4: Remove a third-party app screen lock from an Android phone without affecting the data stored on the phone — By restarting the mobile device in safe mode
- 31.5 Method 5: The Forgot Password feature and a Google account are used to unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data.
- 31.6 Method 6: Unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data — by utilizing the Emergency Call technique
- 31.7 Method 7: Google Account login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 31.8 Method 7: “Pattern Password Disable” and “Custom Recovery” are two features of the software (SD Card needed)
- 31.9 Method 9: ADB is used to delete the password file.
- 31.10 Method 10: To bypass the Samsung lock screen, perform a factory reset.
- 32 Our Final Thoughts
- 33 Frequently Ask Questions
- 34 When using a Samsung, how do you get around the lock screen?
- 35 What should I do if I have forgotten the password to my Samsung phone?
Proven 5 Ways to Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock without Losing Data
Is it possible that you’ve forgotten the pattern lock on your Samsung smartphone? Have you attempted to conduct a factory reset on your Samsung device in order to remove the pattern lock? We do not recommend that you reset your devices since doing so would result in data loss. We’ve compiled a list of five techniques for unlocking pattern locks on Samsung without erasing data. Continue reading all the way to the end. I had changed the pattern lock on my Samsung phone the night before, but it turns out that I had forgotten what the pattern was to unlock the phone.
I’m not interested in performing a reset as well.
The good news is that, if you share the same concerns as this user, you are not alone.
However, if you forget your pattern lock for whatever reason, you will be locked out of your Samsung device until you remember it.
- A factory reset on your Samsung device would normally restore access in this situation.
- If you have not made a backup of all of your information and papers, the situation might become even more dire.
- However, you no longer have to be concerned.
- Read on to learn more.
- So let’s get started right away!
Can I Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock If I Forgot Password?
In the event that you have forgotten the pattern for your Samsung device’s lock screen and are now looking for ideas on how to unlock pattern lock in Samsung without losing data, you may have a few queries on your mind. So, before we get into the techniques for unlocking Samsung pattern locks by experimenting with them, let’s have a look at each one one by one. Is it possible to unlock Samsung Pattern Lock if I have forgotten my security pattern?
Can you unlock the Samsung pattern lock if you forgot the security pattern?
Almost every current smartphone is equipped with some form of lock screen security mechanism to keep the device safe. Samsung is no exception to this rule. You will discover a default screen lock feature in all Samsung mobile phones, which you may use to keep your data and device safe from anyone who may have probing eyes on getting access to your device. While you have secured your Samsung smartphone with a one-of-a-kind pattern lock in order to protect the information contained on it, there is a good risk that you may forget the pattern.
This is a terrible circumstance since you will not be able to use your device until the problem is resolved. But, fortunately, there are a number of options for regaining access. To put it another way, you can unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your pattern on your own.
Can you break the Samsung pattern lock without resetting it?
Have you ever accidentally locked yourself out of your Samsung mobile phone and are now wondering if it is possible to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password without having to perform a factory reset on your device? It is not need to be concerned because you can quickly defeat the Samsung pattern lock and regain access to your device.
How to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung without Data Loss?
When using your Samsung device, it is always beneficial to make a backup of all of the important files and documents. It will assist you in recovering the data in the event that it is accidentally deleted. Methods such as those described in this piece are incredibly effective and simple to utilize. As a result, make sure you read them carefully and that you follow all of the procedures in the correct sequence. Eventually, you will be able to resolve the issue of how to unlock pattern lock in samsung without losing data by following the steps outlined above.
Method 1. S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Samsung Lock Removal Tool
The first and most reliable method of unlocking a Samsung pattern lock is to use theDroidKit application. If you are looking for a professional solution for how to remove pattern lock on Samsung without losing data, you may put your trust in this Android solution because it has a good reputation among Samsung customers. With itsAndroid Phone Unlockerfeature, you can remove a variety of passwords, including pattern, fingerprint lock, PIN, and digital number, from your Android phone. The most amazing aspect of utilizing this application is that it does not necessitate rooting the smartphone in order to complete the unlocking procedure.
DroidKit – Unlock Android Phone
- It is not necessary to have prior knowledge in order to unlock your Samsung PIN or pattern. Unlock 20,000+ Android phone and tablet models, including but not limited to the Samsung m11, a12, a51, a7, a2o, s21, and other popular models. After unlocking your Google account, you can restore your data. There is no requirement to root your device.
Prior to beginning the process of unlocking your Samsung mobile phone using DroidKit, you must first free download the application to your computer. After you have downloaded the file, complete the procedures mentioned below: Step 1: Download, install, and launch DroidKit on your computer. Connect your Samsung mobile phone to your computer using a USB cable. Select the Unlock Screenmode after it has been launched on your computer. Select the Unlock Screen Function option. Step number two. In order to proceed with the unlocking procedure, click on theStartbutton on the next screen.
- Step number three.
- Remove the item by using the Remove Now button.
- Follow the steps given by the DroidKit interface to put your Samsung smartphone in “Recovery Mode” and to Wipe the Cache Partition on your handset.
- Enter Recovery Mode after unlocking the screen.
- After the process of removing the screen lock has been completed, your Samsung mobile phone will be powered on.
Method 2. Unlock Samsung Pattern Lock via “Forgot Pattern” Feature
Using the “Forget Pattern” feature on a Samsung device is one of the quickest and most intuitive methods of unlocking a pattern lock without losing any data.
All you have to do is enter the erroneous password a few times, and your phone will prompt you to select the “Forget Password” option. Let’s take a closer look at how the feature works.
- Five times, draw the wrong pattern lock on the board. Upon clicking it, the “Forget Pattern” suggestion will be displayed. Select the “Forgot pattern” option from the drop-down menu. To sign in to the Account Unlock page, enter your Google account email address and password in the appropriate fields. Fill up your Google Account information. Select the “Screen lock” option from the Settings menu and then the type of lock that you wish to use on your Samsung smartphone from the drop-down menu
- You have the option of selecting “PIN,” “Slide,” “Password,” or “None” in order to reset the new lock on your Samsung smartphone.
After you have changed the lock on your Samsung mobile, you will be sent back to the main screen of the device.
Method 3.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Samsung “Find My Mobile” Service
Another option for dealing with the problem of how to unlock pattern lock in Samsung without losing data is to make use of the “Find My Mobile” feature. This capability is included into all Samsung smartphones, therefore if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your handset, you may try to unlock it using this approach to see if it works. The procedures that you must follow are outlined below. Samsung Pattern Lock may be unlocked via the Samsung App. Where Can I Find My Mobile Service? Go to theFind My Mobile website by clicking on this link and logging in with the same Samsung account that you used to unlock your locked device in step one.
Step number two.
After that, enter your Samsung account password and click on the “Next” button to finish the unlocking procedure.
If you follow these two procedures, the lock screen security of your Samsung device will be restricted to swipe-only operation.
Method 4.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia ADB Mode
If your Samsung phone is locked with a pattern, you may unlock it using ADB mode, also known as Android Debug Bridge mode, which does not need you to lose any information. Despite the fact that it is almost certain to work in the majority of circumstances, this strategy has a number of disadvantages. It does have a slight precondition, though, in that it will only work if USB Debugging is enabled on your phone prior to the time when you forget the password to your phone. Not only that, but the computer to which you are connecting your phone should have been approved and trusted in the first place before you connected it.
- However, if all of the aforementioned requirements are satisfied, it will undoubtedly brighten your day and save your data.
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cord in the first step.
- Activate a Command Prompt in the ADB Installation directory.
- Press the “Enter” key after typing the command adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key in the command line.
- Now restart your Samsung smartphone, and you should be able to observe that the lock screen has been temporarily removed.
- Preventing your device from being restarted a second time requires you to configure a new secure lock.
Method 5.S amsung Pattern Unlock Without Data Lossvia Safe Mode
Users who are utilizing third-party applications to lock their Samsung devices are among the most fortunate of those who have been locked out of their devices thus far. This type of lock can be unlocked in a very short period of time. All that is required is that you boot into safe mode. Safe Mode is a method of unlocking Samsung Pattern Lock.
Once you’ve entered safe mode, any third-party applications and, consequently, your screen lock will be momentarily disabled. All that remains is for you to uninstall the third-party application that is at the base of the problem. Let’s take it step by step to see how to achieve it:
- Continue to press and hold the “Power” button until you see the power menu appear on the screen. Hold down the “Power Off” option for a few seconds after selecting it. You’ll notice a pop-up window asking if you wish to restart in safe mode at this point. Safe Mode should now be activated on your Samsung smartphone. Locate the third-party program that is preventing you from using your phone and delete it
- Restart your device immediately, and it should be operational as usual now that the locking application has been uninstalled
The Bottom Line
That’s all there is to it when it comes to resolving the problem of how to unlock pattern lock on Samsung without losing data. If you manage to lose or forget the pattern lock on your Samsung mobile, any of the five techniques listed above will undoubtedly come in handy. However, we urge that you get your hands on the DroidKi t since it will provide you with speedy and excellent outcomes. Due to the fact that it is a professional tool, unlocking the smartphone will be a simple and painless process for you.
How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data
HomeResourcesUnlocking the Android Device 2021 Update: How to Unlock an Android Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data
“My Samsung S9 was locked because I had forgotten the password to unlock the lock screen. Is there a method to unlock my Samsung phone without erasing my personal information?” It was last Friday that I came across this message in a Samsung forum, and I was unable to respond at the time. After researching and studying various Samsung phone characteristics, as well as consulting with other professionals, I was able to figure out how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without losing data for the first time.
Way 1: How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data via Android Unlock
A professional Android lock screen removal program, Android Unlock is simple to use and can be handled by anyone with no difficulty. It is capable of removing four different forms of screen locks: pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints. No matter if you have forgotten your Android lock screen password, purchased a second-hand Android smartphone with a locked screen, or are unable to input the password on a damaged screen, you may quickly bypass Android lock screen without losing any data using this tool.
- All mainstream Android brands, including Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi and Lenovo as well as Motorola and OnePlus, are supported by Android Unlock.
- then follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your Android phone and put it into download mode (if it is locked).
- To get around the Android lock screen without losing your data, tapRemove Nowon this software after the download of the recovery package is complete.
You might require the following items: Do you want to handle a large amount of Android data on your computer? ThisAndroid manager for PCmay be of assistance. Unlocking your OPPO phone without a password is a straightforward process.
Way 2: How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password without Losing Data by Booting into Safe Mode
If you want to remove the Android lock screen for free, you may boot your Android phone into safe mode, which will allow you to bypass the Android lock screen by using a third-party program to bypass the lock screen. You can get around the Android lock screen without losing your data if you follow the instructions outlined below. How can I remove the pattern lock on my Samsung phone without losing my data? Using the Power button, press and hold the button until the power menu appears. 2. From the power menu, selectPower off.
- When prompted to restart in safe mode, press OK.
- It should be noted that this would delete any and all screen lock settings applied by the third-party app.
- See also:Backing up your Android phone before doing a factory reset is a sensible decision since you will be able to keep all of your Android data safe.
Way 3: How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Losing Data via Android Device Manager
Another simple method for bypassing the Android lock screen without losing data is to use a virtual keyboard. Android Device Manager, on the other hand, is only functional if Find My Device was activated prior to Android becoming locked. Exactly how can you unlock your Android phone’s password without losing your data? 1. Log in to the Android Device Manager website using your Google account credentials. Choose the locked Android phone that has been linked to the Google account and click the Lockbutton to unlock it.
On the pop-up windowTapLock, type in a new password to protect your computer.
As a result, it will no longer function on newer smartphones.
Way 4: How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Losing Data via Forgot Pattern
If your locked Android phone is running Android 4.4 or a lower version of the operating system, you may bypass the Android lock screen without losing any data by entering the Forgot pattern/Forgot password mode on your locked Android phone. How do I open the pattern lock on my Android phone without losing my data? 1. Repeat Step 1 until you see the Forgot pattern at the bottom of your Android screen. 2. 2. Select the Forgot pattern? option. Next, enter your Google account information. 3. After that, login in with your Google account information.
To create a new screen lock, select a screen lock type from the drop-down menu: None, Slide, Pattern, PIN, and Password.
Read on for more information:Want to retrieve lost call logs?
Way 5: How to Unlock Android Phone without Losing Data with ADB
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) may also be used to bypass the Android lock screen without affecting the data on the device. However, ADB techniques will only work if you have enabled USB debugging on your Android phone before your Android is locked, and if you have permitted and trusted this computer before logging out of your Android device. What’s more, devices with encryption turned on aren’t sure whether or not they will function with this sophisticated and time-consuming ADB technique. How to unlock an Android phone without erasing any information?
Download and install the ADB program on your computer, then start it and download all of the necessary packages to your system.
Step 3: Type the following command:adb shell rm data system gesture.keyand hit the Enterkey on your keyboard.
After that, restart your Android smartphone, and you will be able to access it without needing to enter a pattern or PIN to unlock it. Check to see whether you require: How can I rapidly gain access to a locked Android phone using a USB cable? Here are some useful pointers for your consideration.
Way 6: How to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung without Data Loss Using Samsung Find My Mobile
If you are a Samsung customer and have created a Samsung account before your device is locked, you may bypass the Android lock screen without losing any data by using SamsungFind My Mobile (available for Android devices only). How can I remove the pattern lock on my Samsung phone without losing my data? To get started, go to the Samsung Find My Mobile website on your computer. 2. On the Find My Mobile screen, select Unlock, login in with your Samsung account, and then select Next to proceed. Once you’ve logged in, choose Unlockagain and input your Samsung account password to confirm this action.
How do I open the pattern lock on my Android phone without losing my data? There are a number of different options available. Our top-of-the-line recommendation among the top-six ways is Android Unlock, which is simple to use, quick, and great for bypassing the Android lock screen without losing data. Of course, if you are interested in trying other optional approaches, you may do so as well. In addition, if you have any problems when using the program, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
(7 Proven Methods) The Best Way to Quickly Transfer Music from One Samsung Device to Another (4 Approaches) Android’s internal storage has reached its maximum capacity: How to Make More Space on Your Android Device The Best Way to Recover Deleted Audio Files from an Android Phone Effortlessly in the Year 2020?
6 Methods to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
Have you locked your Android smartphone and are now having trouble unlocking it? If so, you’re not alone. Are you looking for methods that will allow you to unlock your Android phone’s password without having to do a factory reset? If you answered affirmatively, you have arrived to the correct location. The difficulty you are experiencing is not unique to you; there are numerous other users who have also encountered this issue and are interested in learning how to unlock Android phone password without doing a factory reset.
- So please continue on, but before we get to the techniques themselves, let us explain what an Android phone password is and how it works.
- You may use any method you choose to unlock your smartphone, such a pattern, password, PIN, and so on.
- This has a risk in that if you forget your password or pattern of the lock, you would be stranded since you will be unable to access your device.
- So, there are few methods that can assist you in getting out of it, one of which is doing a factory reset.
- But what happens to the information that you have stored on the device?
Unlocking an Android phone password without doing a factory reset may be a viable alternative, but how do you do it? Some effective ways are provided below that can assist you in unlocking any phone password without having to do a factory reset on the device.
How to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset?
If, after multiple attempts, you are still unable to unlock your Android phone password without doing a factory reset, you may be able to do it by logging into your Google Account. What you need to do is go into the Google account that is associated with the device and then follow the procedures outlined below:
- Only five times must you attempt to unlock the pattern, and the sixth attempt will result in a notification stating that you must try again in 30 seconds. A message will appear at the bottom of the screen saying “forgot pattern.”
- In this section, you must enter the Gmail account that is associated with the device and then choose ” Next “.
- After that, you may enter any new pattern or PIN for unlocking your smartphone that you can recall
- That’s all!
This is the very first way that you may try out for yourself. Although many users do not have a Gmail account, they should go to the next step if they forget their phone password. They should also attempt alternative techniques if they cannot remember their phone password.
Method 2: Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset Using Android Device Manager
Previously known as Android device manager, this feature is now known as ” Find My Smartphone ” and is the most effective method of locating a lost or stolen device. Furthermore, it may be used to ring your smartphone or lock it while it is not in use. If you have ever used this function, you may have seen that it provides three options: ” Ring “, ” Lock “, and ” Erase “. If you have used this feature, you may have noticed that it provides three options: ” Ring “, ” Lock “, and ” Erase “. Only you are required to enter into your Google account that is associated with the device, and then you must complete the procedures outlined below:
- Sign in to your Google account from any Android device or from a PC using your Google account credentials. Then choose the Android device that you wish to unlock from the drop-down menu. When you pick the device, you will be presented with three options, one of which is ‘lock.’
- A new pop-up window will open, allowing you to enter a new password for your device in this window. Additionally, you may include an optional phone number or recovery email address.
- A new pop-up window will open, allowing you to enter a new password for your device in the field provided therein. A phone number or recovery email address can also be included as an option
Method 3: Use Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
This is yet another alternative that may be able to assist you in unlocking your phone password without the need to do a factory reset. One thing you may have noticed is that when you enabled pattern lock on your smartphone, you were also prompted to enter a security PIN at the same time. So, if you are unable to unlock your smartphone, you have the opportunity to create a backup PIN that will assist you in unlocking your device. To do so, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Go to Android pattern lock and enter your password. After numerous attempts, you will receive a notification instructing you to try again after 30 seconds. There will be an option to “Backup PIN” that you may select
- Click on it. In this section, input the backupPIN and the OK
- Finally, inputting the backup PIN will allow you to unlock your smartphone.
Method 4: Unlock Samsung Phone Password Without Factory Reset
There are a large number of Samsung users who are experiencing this sort of difficulty and are unable to use their smartphones. If you are a Samsung customer and need to unlock your cellphone, you may utilize the ” Find My Mobile ” feature to get out of your predicament quickly. An account with Samsung would be required for this purpose. After that, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visitfindmymobile.samsung.com as well as logging into your Samsung account
- Select the’Lock my screen’option in the left-hand corner, type in a new PIN in the space provided, and then press theLOCK button to secure the screen. It will take a few seconds for the password to be changed to the new password that you have created, and your device will be unlocked.
Method 5: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Factory Reset Using ADB
It is also possible to unlock Android phone passwords without performing a factory reset using the Android Debug Bridge (ADB). You should be aware, however, that this procedure is both time-consuming and rather sophisticated when compared to other approaches. However, you may try this method and see if it works to unlock the phone password. As a result, take the actions outlined below:
- To begin, you must first download and install ADB on your computer. This may be accomplished by visiting the Android developer’s website. Afterwards, start the installer and allow it to download the necessary items to your machine.
- You must connect your gadget to the system via a USB cable in this case. This may be accomplished by going to SettingsAbout Phone. Activating the developer option requires seven clicks on the “Build Number” option
- Otherwise, the developer option will not be enabled. To enable USB debugging, go toSettingsDeveloper settings and choose USB debugging from the drop-down menu.
- Launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your respective ADB when your device has been successfully connected to the system. After that, execute the command ” adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key ” and hit the enter key to complete the operation.
- Finally, just restart your smartphone and use it as you normally would.
Method 6: UseThird-Party Tool toUnlock Android Pattern Lock
If you are still having trouble unlocking your Android phone after attempting all of the ways listed above, you might consider utilizing a third-party program like as Android Lock Screen Removal to assist you. Using this app, you will be able to unlock your Android phone and unlock it using a password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, or any other type of phone lock method. It is effective in removing any lock pattern without causing any data loss, and it is compatible with every Android smartphone, even Samsung models.
So, if you ever find yourself in a similar predicament, remember to use Android Lock Screen Removal to quickly and effortlessly unlock your device.
Steps to Unlock Android phone without factory reset
- Part 1. Unlock Android lock screen using Standard Mode
- Part 2. Unlock Android lock screen using Advanced Mode
- Part 3. Unlock Android lock screen using Custom Mode
- Part 4. Unlock Android lock screen using Custom Mode
Part 1: Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
Step 1: Connect your Android device to your computer. Install and run Android Unlock on your computer, then select’Screen Unlock’from the drop-down menu. Connect your Android smartphone to your computer via a USB cable, and then select the’Unlock Android Screen’option from the drop-down menu that appears. Step 2: Decide on a gadget model. There are differences in the recovery packages for different phone models, thus it is critical that you pick the proper phone model while restoring your phone.
Step 3 – Select “Download Mode” on your computer.
- After turning off the phone, press the Power button, the Home button, and the Volume Downbutton all at the same time
- Lastly, hit the Volume Upbutton to enter Download Mode.
Step 4 – Save the Recovery Package to your computer. Once you have entered the download mode, the recovery package will begin to download automatically. Simply sit back and wait for the download to be completed. In Step 5, you will learn how to unlock an Android device’s screen without losing data. When the download of the recovery package is complete, click on the’Remove Now’ button. Performing this procedure will not destroy any information from your Android phone. When the entire procedure is completed, you will be able to use your Android phone without a password and will be able to preview all of the data stored on the phone without any restrictions.
Part 2: Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
You should use the Advanced method to unlock your Android handset if you are unable to locate your device model from the list. NOTE: This procedure may result in the deletion of data on the phone. Step 1: Select the second alternative (advanced mode). You should select the second option, ‘I cannot find my device model from the list above,’ from the drop-down menu. Now Android Unlock will go to work on removing the lock screen. When the configuration file is complete, select’Unlock Now’from the drop-down menu.
You should now be able to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- First and foremost, turn off your Android phone. Then hold down the Volume Down + Powerbutton for a long time to restart
- After the screen goes black, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. When the logo displays, press all of the buttons at the same time.
The following are the steps to take if your Android phone does not have a Home button:
- Switch off your Android phone, then when prompted to input your lock screen password, long press the Volume Down + Powerbuttons together to force the device to restart. Now, when the screen goes black, hold down the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons for a few seconds. After that, when the logo appears on the phone’s screen, press and hold all of the buttons simultaneously.
Step 3: Get around the Android lock screen You must next follow the on-screen directions to completely erase your phone’s settings once Recovery mode has been launched. After a period of time, the lock screen on an Android phone will be deleted automatically.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The following are the procedures to unlock an Android phone with a Google account using the ADM application:
- To begin, opencom/android/device manager on a computer or even from a mobile phone
- Second, install the software. Sign in using the Google login credentials that you used to unlock your locked phone. Then, in the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock and click on the button that says ” Lock “.
How to unlock any phone password without losing data?
Using a professional tool, you can unlock the password on your Android phone without having to worry about losing any data. The Android Unlock tool is one such example, since it allows you to unlock phone passwords without affecting your data. This tool is quite effective and can unlock any sort of Android phone, even those with a password, PIN, pattern, or face lock.
How to unlock phone password on LG?
There are several methods for unlocking the LG phone password that are both simple and effective.
You can enlist the assistance of a professional tool such as Android Unlock. Alternative options include using the ADB command, logging in with your Google account, using a custom recovery (which requires an SD card), or performing a factory reset to totally unlock your LG phone.
Basically, locking an Android phone is a popular practice in order to prevent unauthorized access to your device by a third party. However, forgetting your phone’s password is a typical occurrence, and many users have had significant difficulties as a result. As a result, attempting all of the solutions discussed in this article will, hopefully, assist you in resolving your situation. As an alternative to the ways listed above, Android Lock Screen Removalis the most effective way to unlock your smartphone without doing a factory reset.
- James Leakis is a technological professional who now resides in New York City.
- He has been fascinated by technology since infancy, and he enjoys writing articles on Android and other operating systems, among other things.
- There he contributes a number of articles regarding Android-related errors/issues or data loss situations.
- Aside from blogging, he enjoys traveling, playing video games, and reading books.
7 Ways Remove Pattern/Password Lock on Android without Losing Data
“My Android phone’s unlock pattern has been lost to me for some time. I am unable to perform a hard reset on my phone since it contains extremely sensitive information that I cannot afford to lose. What is the best way to unlock my locked Android phone pattern lock without losing any information?” Have you forgotten your Android screen lock pattern or password? It is possible to recall it after a few unsuccessful tries by examining your behavior or the circumstances when you first put up the screen lock.
- Is it possible to deactivate the pattern lock on an Android device without performing a factory reset?
- We’ve compiled a list of seven efficient techniques for you to unlock Android pattern/password lock without losing data.
- Part 1: Using ADB, you may disable the pattern lock on your Android phone (Android Debug Bridge) Rebooting into Safe Mode to Bypass a Third-Party App Screen Lock on Android is covered in Part 2.
- Part 5: How to Disable Android Pattern Lock Using the Android Device Manager (Part 5) Part 6: How to Reset Android Pattern Lock without Losing Data (Android 4.4 KitKat and Below) Part 7: How to Perform a Factory Reset on an Android Screen to Remove a Pattern Lock (Android 5.0 and up)
1. Get Rid of Pattern/Password Lock on Android Phone with ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
It is only possible to use this ADB approach if USB debugging was allowed on your Android phone or tablet prior to losing your password. Furthermore, before you can log out of the device, you must first allow and trust this computer to access your information. What’s worse, this approach may or may not work for devices that have encryption turned on, so be cautious. However, if you’re lucky and satisfy all of the conditions, you should be able to unlock your password with relative simplicity.
In the ADB installation directory on the PC, open a command prompt window or a terminal window.
Step 3: Type the following command into the command prompt and press enter: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key Once you’ve restarted your Android smartphone, you’ll notice that the secure lock screen has been temporarily disabled.
Step 5. Before you restart your Android phone, set a new safe lock (pattern, PIN, or password) to protect your data. If you fail to do so, your Android phone will be locked once more.
2. ReBoot to Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party App Screen Lock on Android
It is not difficult to gain access to your Android device by bypassing the pattern lock of third-party applications (as opposed to the default screen lock). Simply booting your Android phone into Safe Mode will take care of the problem, since it will temporarily disable the third-party screen lock program that you have installed on your device. Consequently, after you have obtained your Android data, you just need to delete the pattern screen lock application. Furthermore, your Android pattern/password screen lock will be deleted even if you restart your smartphone after removing it.
Press and hold the Power button on your Android device until the power menu appears on the screen.
Step 3: When prompted, select “Yes” when the question “Do you wish to reboot into safe mode?” appears.
Restart your smartphone after uninstalling the third-party Android screen lock application you were using.
3. How to Remove Screen Lock of Android Phone with LockWiper (Recommended)
IMyFone LockWiper(Android) is a tool that allows you to rapidly unlock the screen lock (PIN, password, or fingerprint) of an Android phone. It works with virtually all Android phones now on the market, and it is easy to use. Additionally, it has the capability of removing the Google lock from Samsung smartphones. On a Samsung, you may remove the screen lock without losing any information about your device. In order to begin, you must first download and installiMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your computer.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate choice for your device based on its model number.
- It is also capable of unlocking other Android smartphones, but only after all data has been deleted from the device.
- If your phone is not being detected, please follow the instructions on the following page to put your handset into recovery mode.
- After that, double-check everything to make sure it’s correct.
- Step 4: It should begin to download and install a data package to your device as soon as it is launched.
- Step 5: After a few minutes, the screen lock removal process will be completed successfully.
4. How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Factory Reset- FoneCope
It is also a superb unlock Android pattern lock program that allows you to remove pattern, pin, and password lock on your Samsung phone without losing data as well as unlock forgot LG password screen lock. There is no need to use Gmail or do a Factory Reset. It is possible to unlock a pattern lock on an Android phone without losing any data. Let’s have a look at how to utilize this pattern lock remover to unlock Android phones that have been locked using a pattern. However, as of now, this program only works with Samsung and LG smartphones on a PC.
- Step 1: From the Android toolkits, select the Unlock function.
- In order for this program to work properly, you must connect your Samsung or LG phone to your Windows PC via a USB cord.
- After that, you may proceed with the next stages by pressing the “Start” button.
- In order to avoid bricking your Android phone, make sure you manually choose the correct matching device model from the drop-down menu.
- If you are unable to locate your device details in the list, it is likely that your device model is not now supported.
- How can you find out what model your phone is and what number it has?
- On this website, you may simply find out what your device’s name and model number are.
Step 3: Enable download mode on your Android smartphone.
Put your device into Download mode: Turn off your Android phone (if applicable).
When a warning message shows on the device’s screen, simultaneously press and release the buttons.
To begin downloading the recovery page for your Android phone, press the “Start” button.
Step 4: Unlock the pattern lock on your Android phone without losing your data.
Grabbing your Android phone with one hand and pressing the home button is now possible.
The screen lock setting has been disabled, which indicates that your Android phone has been successfully unlocked. Rather of waiting, why not download and test the FoneCope Android Lock Screen Removal right away?
5. How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock with Android Device Manager
This approach is effective only if Find My Device was activated prior to your phone being locked down. Furthermore, if you have a Samsung S6/S6 Edge or newer Samsung smartphone that has been locked, Google Android Device Manager will not assist you in setting a password. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to bypass the pattern lock on Android without erasing all of your information. On the other side, it is beneficial in terms of privacy protection. Step 1: Log in to Google Android Device Manager on this page by using your Google account: 2.
Step 3: Select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu.
When a new window appears, you may input a new lock screen password and confirm it once again before continuing.
) However, this way of bypassing the lock screen is no longer effective since Google has blocked this capability in order to prevent legal repercussions.
6. Reset Android Pattern Lock without Fs (Android 4.4 KitKat and Below)
If you are fortunate enough to have a locked Android device running on Android 4.4 or an older operating system but have forgotten the password, unlocking pattern lock without losing data is simple. Step 1. Enter the erroneous pattern lock for a total of 5 times in order for the forgotten pattern suggestions to appear. Step 2: Select “Forgot pattern?” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: To login into the Account Unlock page, enter your Google account name/email address as well as your password. Step 4.
The following options are available for resetting a fresh screen lock: “None,” “Slide,” “Pattern,” “PIN,” and “Password.” As soon as a fresh screen lock is established, you will be sent back to the Android home screen.
It is advised that you move your irreplaceable data to a computer on a regular basis, while continuing to use your old Android phone for basic communication such as calling and messaging.
7. Factory Reset to Unlock Pattern and Password Lock on Android (Android 5.0 and up)
Unlocking your Android pattern lock without erasing your data is not easy if your smartphone is running on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, or 8.0, since the operating system does an excellent job of preserving your data on the device. It is necessary to do a factory reset on your Android device in order to remove the pattern lock and any other data that may have been stored on the device. It is possible to reset the pattern lock on Android without using a Google account. However, this will delete everything on your Android phone, including the default screen lock option, which will no longer be available.
- Step 1: Boot your Android phone into recovery mode in order to remove the pattern lock protection.
- press and hold the “Home + Volume Up + Power” buttons together for a few seconds.
- Wait 10-15 seconds for Android recovery mode to be activated.
- Hold down the “Home + Volume Down + Power” keys for a few seconds.
- To unlock a Google Pixel or Nexus that has been locked, first shut down your Google phone.
- Step 2.
- Step 3: A system recovery notification will appear on your Android smartphone, asking you to confirm that you wish to remove everything on it.
- Please choose “Yes – completely erase all user data.” This will take a few minutes to complete.
Please refrain from touching or pressing any buttons on your Android phone. Otherwise, your Android smartphone may be permanently damaged or bricked. Once your Android phone has rebooted, the pattern lock should have been removed from it as well. And you may now make use of your Android mobile.
The Bottom Line
This post contains a list of seven practical methods for removing the pattern lock on an Android phone. This will undoubtedly be of assistance if you have forgotten your lock screen password or need to bypass a pattern lock without losing your data. You will be able to select the most appropriate method for your Android phone because the seven remove screen lock methods are discussed in great detail, including FoneCope Android Screen Lock Removal software, Android debug bridge, reboot to Safe Mode, Google account, and Android Device Manager, among other things.
You’re expected to read and select a technique for yourself.
How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Losing Data?
Have you forgotten the password to your Samsung smartphone and are now unable to access it? This post will teach you how to bypass Samsung’s lock screen without losing any info. In the event that you are locked out of your Samsung phone and cannot recall your pin or password, you have arrived to the correct location. However, despite the fact that it appears to be a frustrating situation, there are a variety of techniques to circumvent a Samsung lock screen. You will learn how to overcome the Samsung lock screen in eight different ways, none of which will cause you to lose your data.
How to Get Around Samsung’s Lock Screen Without Losing Your Information More information can be found at Topics that are related include: How to Split the Screen on a Samsung Device How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 On the Samsung S9, here’s how to take a screenshot.
How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S9?
” Hello, I’ve completely forgotten the password to my screen lock. I’ve tried every one of my previous passwords, but to no effect. What should you do if you can’t remember your Samsung S9’s password? I don’t want to lose any of my information, particularly my contacts, which are not linked with Google. “Please, someone assist me!” The cell phone has risen to become an integral component of our daily life. Apart from making phone calls and sending SMS, we also use smartphones to connect into social media applications and interact with with friends, make payments using mobile banking services, create notes or presentations, and perform other tasks.
10 Ways To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Losing Data
A factory reset might be useful in situations where you are unable to recall your phone’s password or pattern for any reason.
Except if you have a backup of the contents, you will lose access to all information stored on the device. Even if you are able to reinstall your applications from Google Play, all previously stored preferences or progress will be lost with them as well.
Method 1: Using Unlock Tools, remove screen lock from Android phone without losing data.
You may unlock your Android device’s screen without losing any data by utilizing one of the many screen unlock applications available. The following are a few examples of such instruments: The following applications are available: 1. Lockwiper for myFone 2. Dr. Fone Lockwiper for iMyFoneiMyFone Lockwiper is an application that allows you to unlock your Samsung phone. It is equipped with a range of capabilities that may be utilized to unlock a phone when necessary. iMyFone Lockwiper, which is a comprehensive unlocking application, should be used by those who are not tech-savvy.
- Other Android smartphones may also utilize the screen unlock feature, however doing so removes all data from the phone’s memory.
- Screen lock, pin lock, FRP lock, and password lock can all be circumvented in a matter of seconds.
- This application is compatible with the vast majority of Android handsets.
- Steps: 1.
- For Samsung cellphones, pick the Remove without Data Loss mode from the drop-down menu.
- If your phone is not being recognized, follow the instructions on the page to put it into recovery mode.
- Lockwiper has recognized the information about your device.
- To unlock, double-check the box labeled “Inform” and then click on the Start to Unlock button to begin.
Method 2: Bypass Samsung Password Using Android Device Manager
You may unlock your Android phone’s screen without losing any of your data by utilizing one of the many screen unlock applications available for download. A few examples of such tools are as follows. The following applications are available: 1. Lockwiper for myFone 2. Dr.fone Lockwiper for iMyFoneLockwiper for iMyFone is a tool that allows you to unlock your Samsung mobile phone from any location. You may use it to unlock your phone because it has a range of capabilities. iMyFone Lockwiper, a comprehensive unlocking application, should be used by those who are not tech-savvy.
- Using the screen unlock option on other Android smartphones is possible, but it completely wipes all of the data.
- With only a few clicks, you can unlock your phone’s screen lock, pin lock, FRP lock, and password lock!
- Most Android smartphones are compatible with this app.
- Steps: iMyFone Lockwiper is a program that you can download and run on your computer.
- Select the Remove without Data Loss mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 3: Click on the Start button to begin.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- If your phone isn’t being recognized, follow the instructions on the page to put it into recovery mode.
– 5 – Lockwiper has detected and recorded the information about your device. In order to unlock, first double-check the box labeled “Inform,” then click on the Start to Unlock button. When you run Lockwiper, a data package is downloaded to your device and installed.
Method 3: With 4uKey for Android, you can bypass Samsung’s lock screen.
When it comes to unlocking a Samsung cellphone, the first option we’ll look at is using third-party software. Tenorshare developed the program, which is referred to as 4uKey for Android by the developers. As a result of its efficacy and straightforward operational procedures, it has gained significant momentum in the market. 4uKey for Android will provide you with the ability to unlock your Samsung password without sacrificing any of your data. It is your responsibility to determine whether or not this function is compatible with your device or not.
- Next, launch 4uKey on your computer and connect the locked Samsung smartphone and PC through a data cable to complete the process.
- Choose the first option, “Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss,” and then click “Start” to start the process.
- Finally, choose the device’s name and model from the drop-down menu.
- (If your device isn’t mentioned here, you can choose a different mode, but this will result in data being lost.) 3.
- Double-check to ensure that the information provided is accurate.
- After that, the data package will be downloaded.
- Then click on “Start” to complete the process of removing the screen lock.
- Unfortunately, if the method described above for unlocking Samsung passwords without losing data does not work for your smartphone, 4uKey for Android will completely wipe all of your data from your smartphone.
- In addition, Tenorshare 4uKey has invented a very easy approach for factory resetting the Samsung mobile device.
Method 4: Remove a third-party app screen lock from an Android phone without affecting the data stored on the phone — By restarting the mobile device in safe mode
It is possible to unlock the screen of a third-party app on your Android phone and remove the screen lock by restarting your phone in Safe mode (as opposed to normal mode). As a result of this action, the third-party screen lock will be temporarily disabled on your computer. Steps: Hold the Power button on your Android smartphone down for a few seconds until the power menu appears on your screen. 2. Press and hold the Power Off button for a few seconds to turn off the computer. Choose Yes from the Do you wish to reboot into safe mode?
A confirmation window appears on the screen.
4. Remove any third-party screenlocking software that you might have installed on your computer. 5.Restart your Android device to complete the installation. You may always re-download the third-party screen lock program and establish a new screen lock pattern if you need to at a later time.
Method 5: The Forgot Password feature and a Google account are used to unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data.
With the Forgot Password feature included on Android 4.4 handsets, you may change your passcode to something more memorable quickly and easily. After a number of unsuccessful attempts, you may be able to tweak this feature in order to bypass the Android lock without conducting a factory reset. Steps: 1.Make five attempts to unlock the passcode, each time using a different one. 2. Make a second effort at inputting the wrong passcode to see whether you get it right. You will be given the option of unlocking with a security question or unlocking with a backup PIN.
- Answering a security question or entering a backup PIN is a simple way to unlock the screen.
- If you do not know the answer to the security question or do not have a backup PIN, you should contact customer service.
- 4.Log in to your Google account using the credentials you generated in step 4 to complete the process.
- Click on the link to proceed.
Method 6: Unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data — by utilizing the Emergency Call technique
Unlocking an Android phone via the emergency call technique, which is another Android feature that may be utilized without destroying any data from the device, is another option. For the time being, this method is only compatible with Android versions 5.0 and 5.1.1, respectively. If you type an excessive amount of characters into the emergency call field on the lock screen, the lock screen will crash. This results in a temporary solution that may or may not be successful at different periods of the year.
- Select the option to make an emergency call from the lock screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a dialer button.
- To copy and paste the asterisks, select them and press the Ctrl + V key combination.
- Four, return your device to the lock screen, activate the camera, and then swipe down from the top of your display to exit the camera mode.
- 6)Copy and paste the asterisks into the password field, then repeat this process until the lock screen crashes and the home screen is displayed again.
Method 7: Google Account login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
Assuming that your device is still running Android 4.4 or lower, you’ll need a brief tutorial on how to unlock a Samsung phone without entering a password. Making five mistakes and then repeating the procedure is the first step. Step 2: From the drop-down option, select “Forgot Pattern.” Step 3: Step 3: Enter your Googleaccount login or backup PIN in the appropriate field. 4. At this time, your phone should be completely unlocked.
Method 7: “Pattern Password Disable” and “Custom Recovery” are two features of the software (SD Card needed)
This method of bypassing the Samsung lock screen requires you to be an experienced user who is familiar with the terms “custom recovery” and “rooting” in order to be successful. You must have customer recovery software installed on your phone, as well as an SD card, in order to do this operation. When transferring a ZIP file to a phone, it is required to utilize an SD card, and this is the only way available when the device is locked and cannot be unlocked. For starters, download the “Pattern Password Disable”zip file to your computer and extract the contents to the SD card of your Samsung smartphone.
The recovery mode on your smartphone can be reached by restarting your device in this step 3.
Flash the file to your phone’s memory card and restart the device.
Do not be alarmed if you secured your smartphone with a gesture lock or a password. This is normal. The device will unlock itself without the need to enter a random gesture or password; it will do so automatically.
Method 9: ADB is used to delete the password file.
The ADB connection technique is still another option, but it will only work if you have previously enabled USB Debugging on your device and if your PC has been granted permission to connect via ADB in the first place. If you match the requirements listed above, using this method to unlock the Samsung lock screen is strongly advised. 1.Connect your device to your computer via a USB cable, and then enter the command prompt in the ADB directory that was created before. After typing the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.
2nd step: Restart your phone.
To prevent your computer from being locked out, make sure you have a fresh PIN, pattern, or password.
Method 10: To bypass the Samsung lock screen, perform a factory reset.
If none of the above stated alternatives proved to be effective, a factory reset is almost usually the best course of action to take. Depending on the sort of device you are using, the method may be slightly different. The majority of gadgets need that the device be completely turned off before the procedure can begin. Following a factory reset, however, employing this approach will result in the erasure of all of the valuable data saved on the device, so be cautious while using this method. The first step is to simultaneously press and hold the power button, as well as the volume down button, on your phone.
The “Recovery Mode” option may be accessed by pressing the volume down button twice, which will bring up a menu.
The “recovery” mode is activated by pressing and holding the “Volume Up” button once while holding down the power button.
Using the Power button on your keyboard, choose it in step five.
Our Final Thoughts
This article discusses a few extremely effective solutions for ‘how do I overcome the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data’, or to be more exact, methods for overcoming any type of lock on your smartphone. You may easily get around the lock by utilizing the Find My Mobile function on a Samsung handset or the Find My Device option on a Google device to locate your device. Additionally, you may disable the lock screen using your Google Account, which can be accessed here: disable lock screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
To gain access to this function, simply go to the lock screen and continually enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times until the feature is enabled. On your screen, you’ll see a button that reads “Forgot pattern,” “Forgot PIN,” or “Forgot password.” Click on this button to proceed.
It should be touched on the shoulder. After that, you’ll be presented with a popup in which you’ll need to enter the username and password associated with the Google account linked to your Android smartphone.
When using a Samsung, how do you get around the lock screen?
For starters, you must turn your Samsung phone off before you can learn how to circumvent the screen lock on it. Then, while holding down the Home, Volume Up, and Power keys at the same time for a few seconds, it will enter recovery mode and remain there for several seconds. By hitting the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time, you may now pick the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option on your device.
What should I do if I have forgotten the password to my Samsung phone?
/findmymobile.samsung.com/ and sign in with the same Samsung account that you used to purchase the phone in Step 1. /findmymobile.samsung.com/ and sign in with the same Samsung account that you used to purchase the phone in Step 1. Select Unlock my screen from the left-hand panel of the Find My Mobile account page, and then click on the Unlock button to complete the process. Step 2. Following the completion of this process, your Samsung phone should have been successfully unlocked as a result of the procedure.