- 1 How to connect your Galaxy Buds
- 2 Samsung earbuds do not turn on or charge
- 3 How to turn off or restart Samsung galaxy buds?
- 4 How to turn off the galaxy buds?
- 5 How to restart the galaxy buds?
- 6 Extensive Product Selection
- 7 Convenient Payment
- 8 Prompt Shipping
- 9 Dedicated After-sales Service
- 10 Related Products
- 11 How to automatically pair Galaxy Buds to a Samsung phone
- 12 How to manually pair Galaxy Buds to a Samsung phone
- 13 How to pair Galaxy Buds to a non-Samsung Android
- 14 How to pair Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
- 15 How to connect Galaxy Buds to a PC
- 16 How to pair Galaxy Buds to a Mac
- 17 How to use the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Tips, tricks and instructions
- 18 How to connect the Galaxy Buds Pro to your Android device
- 19 How to connect the Galaxy Buds Pro to iOS, PC or Mac
- 20 How to use and customize the Galaxy Buds Pro controls
- 21 How to use ANC and Ambient Sound on the Galaxy Buds Pro
- 22 How to use 360 Audio on the Galaxy Buds Pro
- 23 How to use Seamless earbud connection on the Galaxy Buds Pro
- 24 How to check the Galaxy Buds Pro battery level
- 25 How to find your lost Galaxy Buds Pro
- 26 How to install software updates for the Galaxy Buds Pro
- 27 How to Pair Your Samsung Galaxy Buds With Different Devices
- 28 How to Put Galaxy Buds Into Pairing Mode
- 29 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung Devices
- 30 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Other Android Devices
- 31 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
- 32 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to a Windows Laptop or PC
- 33 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Mac
- 34 What to Expect When Connecting Galaxy Buds to Non-Compatible Devices
- 35 Conclusion
- 36 You can now use Pixel Buds and Galaxy Buds with Nintendo Switch; here’s how
- 37 How to pair Pixel Buds or Galaxy Buds to Nintendo Switch
- 38 About the Author
- 39 Samsung Galaxy Buds (earphones)
- 40 How toConnect the Galaxy Buds to Your Phone
- 41 How to pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone in an automatic manner
- 42 Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device
- 43 How to manually pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone using the Samsung app
- 44 Instructions on how to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
- 45 With the Samsung Wear App, you may personalize your look
- 46 How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 to your Android phone
- 47 How to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac Computer
- 48 How Do I Pair My Samsung Earbuds With My Laptop?
- 49 Connecting Samsung Earbuds to a Windows PC Laptop
- 50 What are the Galaxy Buds Pro controls and how do you use them?
- 51 Our Final Thoughts
- 52 Frequently Ask Questions
- 53 What is the best way to connect my Samsung headphones to my Samsung television?
- 54 What is the best way to link my Samsung wireless earbuds?
How to connect your Galaxy Buds
Your earphones may connect to Bluetooth devices, allowing you to stream music or make phone calls while wearing them. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone or tablet for the greatest possible experience because you will have complete control over your music. Some functions will not display in the app until you have connected the earbuds at least once, so make sure you do that first.
- Samsung smartphones or other Android devices running the Galaxy Wearable app and utilizing Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro with the Galaxy Wearable app offer the following functionality:
- Please keep in mind that the Galaxy Wearable application is only compatible with phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or above. Only on Samsung-branded mobile devices: In order to use gaming mode, you must have a Samsung device and the Samsung Galaxy Buds app installed. All Galaxy Bud models (except the original Galaxy Buds) except the Galaxy Buds2 (Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds Pro) except the original Galaxy Buds are supported. iPhone 7 or later with iOS 10 or higher and the Samsung Galaxy Buds app support:
- There are no notification options, no gaming mode, and no Spotify connection for iOS devices. Keep in mind that there are a few variances between the different types of earbuds available. Take note that the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp is only compatible with iPhone 7 and later models running iOS 10 or above on iOS devices. There is no compatibility between the Samsung Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro with the iOS Buds app. iOS devices that are equipped with Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, or Galaxy Buds Pro are as follows: However, you may use the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro with iOS devices without the need for any app support
- However, you can link them with Bluetooth to stream music, make calls, and utilize touchpad controls.
For those with iOS devices, the Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live may be used in conjunction with the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp rather than the Samsung Galaxy Buds app. Please refer to the following section. In fact, pairing your headphones with your phone or tablet via theGalaxy Wearableapp is almost too simple to mention. If you’ve previously linked your earphones with a phone or tablet, all you have to do now is open the charging case and rejoin the two devices.
- For a fresh pair of Galaxy Wearables, browse to and open theGalaxy Wearableapp, then touch on the Startbutton. Place your earphones in the charging case and close the lid for 5-6 seconds before opening the case again
- When your device has been identified, pick it to continue the pairing and configuration process
- To confirm the association, hit the OK button when a pop-up message displays. For those who want to manually disconnect the earphones from their phone or tablet, open theGalaxy Wearableapp, tapMenu(the three horizontal lines), and then selectDisconnect (the icon may look like a chainlink). If asked, tapDisconnectagain to confirm your disconnection. It is only possible to complete these steps if this is the first device that you have paired with the Galaxy Wearable app. Adding a new device is as simple as opening Galaxy Wearable, tappingMenu(the three horizontal lines), and then tappingAdd new device. In order to ensure that your earbuds are in pairing mode, insert them into your ears while simultaneously pressing and holding both touchpads for a few seconds. Then, from the list of available devices, pick them as follows:
It is important to note that the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro are not compatible with the iOS app and should be avoided. Using the Bluetooth pairing instructions in the next section, you may connect them together. In order to connect your Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds Live to your phone if you have an iPhone 7 or later, you must first download the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp.
- To get started, navigate to and open theBudsapp, and then hit the Get started button. Place your earphones in the charging case and close the lid for 5-6 seconds before opening the case again
- After that, choose your earphones from the list of available devices. If Bluetooth isn’t already enabled, be sure you enable it if it isn’t already. When your device has been identified, pick it to continue the pairing and configuration process
- Examine the information, choose whether or not you wish to submit diagnostic information, and then tapAgree to confirm your decision. After reading the material, touch on the button that says “I got it.” It will take a moment for your Galaxy Buds+ or Buds Live to finish connecting with your phone. After you’ve finished reading the information, use the Confirm button. You may now use the app to control your earphones
- This was previously unavailable.
It is only possible to complete these steps if this is the first device that you have paired with the Buds app. You may link an extra device by opening theBudsapp and selectingMore choices from the menu that appears (the three vertical dots). Hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode, then tapConnect new device. Make sure your earphones are in pairing mode by putting them into your ears and holding both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode. Then, from the list of available devices, choose the ones you want.
Do you have an iPhone, another Android device, a PC, a watch, or any other device that does not support the Galaxy Wearable app?
No need to be concerned; your Samsung earbuds may be used in the same way as other Bluetooth headphones.
- Place your earphones in the charging case and secure the lid with a rubber band. Immediately open the case after waiting 5-6 seconds
- The earphones will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode when they are first used. Even if they are already attached to another device, you should insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode
- Otherwise, remove them from your ears. Firstly, access the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, and then choose your earphones from the list of accessible devices
Connecting your Samsung earphones to your smart watch will allow you to handle calls and listen to music on your watch, no matter where you are or what you are doing during the day.
- Using your watch, browse to Settings
- Swipe to and press Connections
- Then tapBluetooth
- Then tap Done. Check to see if the Bluetooth switch is switched on. Alternatively, if your earphones have not yet been connected to another device, just open the case to activate pairing mode. Even if they are already attached to another device, you should insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode
- Otherwise, remove them from your ears. Tap BT audio or BT headset, and then pick the desired earphones from the drop-down menu. Choose Settings from the menu bar adjacent to the earphones, and then ensure sure both Call audio and Media audio are switched on (if necessary).
Please keep in mind that audio output for phone call conversations on earphones is only accessible with LTE watch models and not other models. As a result of turning off the Call audio and Media audio switches, you will not be able to hear any output from the earphones, and they may become disconnected from the watch. When watching television, use your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, or Galaxy Buds Live to manage the volume without interfering with anybody in your immediate vicinity.
- Alternatively, if your earphones have not yet been connected to another device, just open the case to activate pairing mode. If they are already associated with another device, insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds
- Otherwise, proceed as follows: Go to the Bluetooth audio device list on your TV and pick the earphones you want to use as a Bluetooth audio device. The procedure varies significantly depending on the brand of television you have
- Smart TVs (R, N, and M models) from the years 2019, 2018, and 2017: Select Home, then Settings, and then Sound. SelectSound Output, and then Bluetooth Speaker List from the drop-down menu. 2016 Smart TVs (K models): Go to the Home screen, then to the Settings screen, and finally to the Sound screen. SelectExpert Settings, then Wireless Speaker Manager, and then Bluetooth Audio Devices from the drop-down menu. SelectMENU, and then selectSound on the 2015 Smart TVs (J models) to connect Bluetooth audio devices: Select Bluetooth Audio from the Additional Settings drop-down menu. Bluetooth audio devices on 2014 Smart TVs (H models): SelectMENU, selectSOUND, and then selectSpeaker Settings from the drop-down menu. Select TV Sound Output and then Bluetooth Headphone from the drop-down menu.
Please keep in mind that when your earphones are linked to a device that has a Samsung account, the Bluetooth information will be immediately synchronized to your other Samsung devices.
There is no need to do a reset if your earphones are already linked with one device but you wish to connect them to another, such as a computer. There are a number different methods to switch between devices while using your headphones and the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Take note that when your earphones are linked to a device that has a Samsung account, the Bluetooth information from that device will be immediately synchronized to all of your other Samsung devices. There is no need to do a reset if your earphones are already linked with one device but you wish to connect them to another, such as a PC. There are several methods to swap devices using your headphones and the Galaxy Wearable app.
It’s simple to switch between two Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro if you’ve linked them with two separate phones or tablets using the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Open the Galaxy Wearableapp on the phone or tablet that is not already linked to the headphones
- The earbuds should automatically connect once the app is launched on the phone or tablet. If Galaxy Wearable is already open, you can just tapConnect
- Otherwise, you may tapOpen. Open the Bluetooth settings on the second device and then tap the earphones to return to the first device when you’re ready to do so. In this case, the earphones will be disconnected from the second device. Then, on the first device, go to theBluetoothsettings and tap the earphones
- This will allow you to reconnect with the first device.
While using your Samsung account on a device that already has the earbuds connected, the pairing information will be visible on any additional devices that are connected to your Samsung account through that device. After that, you’ll be able to switch connections between those devices. This may be accomplished by navigating to and opening Settings on your desired device. Select the earphones that have been linked with your Samsung account by tapping Connections, tappingBluetooth, and then selecting them.
The Automatic switching option on your Buds will allow them to move over to your phone when you receive a call while you’re playing music on your Galaxy tablet, for example.
For those who have many Bluetooth audio devices connected, the Media and Device panel may also be used to swap connections between the various devices.
- In order to charge the earphones, place them into the charging case and close the top. This will cause the earphones to get disconnected from the device to which they are connected. Select and open theGalaxy Wearableapp, then tapMenu (the three horizontal lines) and then tapDisconnect. Connections may be found by going toSettings and then tapping it. In the Bluetooth settings menu, choose theSettingsicon next to your earbuds in the device list, and then select Unpair
Samsung earbuds do not turn on or charge
- A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
- A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
- Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
It is possible that message and data rates will apply. We look forward to seeing you soon! Our Samsung representative will contact you as soon as possible. If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
In the event that one or both of your Galaxy earbuds are not charging or turning on, the problem might be with the earbuds themselves or with the charging case itself. A charger that has not been certified by Samsung may result in charging difficulties; it is also conceivable that the earphones may be damaged as a result of this. Attempting to completely charge the case, inspecting the earphones for damage, or restarting the earbuds are all options. With the Shop Samsung App, you can check out quickly and easily.
Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com.
Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to turn off or restart Samsung galaxy buds?
Home What You Should Do To turn off or restart the Samsung Galaxy Buds, follow these steps: The following post was written by Joe Horner on 2019-09-18316811. When we don’t want to utilize the Samsung Galaxy Buds, we must switch them off manually. A simple restart can also resolve small difficulties with the Samsung galaxy buds, such as a non-responsive touchpad or a pair of galaxy buds that are not functioning correctly. In certain cases, you may be able to restart the earbud by first turning it off.
It is not possible to power off the Samsung galaxy buds directly; instead, the boot and shutdown processes must be handled through the charging box.
How to turn off the galaxy buds?
As soon as we finish using the Samsung galaxy buds, we should place them in the charging box. The indicator light will illuminate to indicate that the charging is complete, the charging box will be closed, and the galaxy buds will automatically enter the shutdown mode and be switched off.
How to restart the galaxy buds?
If you are experiencing difficulties with using Samsung galaxy buds, please contact us. As an example, if one of the Samsung galaxy buds does not function, or one of them does not work, or the contact is poor, we may try to restart the earbuds to resolve the problem. Method: Insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case, and then remove the earbud after 7 seconds or longer, depending on your preference. You can restart your Samsung Galaxy Buds in the same manner as described before.
Extensive Product Selection
Dedicated After-sales Service
- Both manually and automatically pairing your Galaxy Buds with a Samsung mobile is possible
- Using your Galaxy Buds with a non-Samsung Android device, an iPhone, or a PC or Mac is equally simple. Before you link your Galaxy Buds with a new device, check sure they’re within range and that they aren’t already connected to something else. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
There was clearly a time in the history of technology when connecting gadgets — even ones that were billed as “plug and play” — was a complicated, time-consuming, and irritating process. At least for the newest generation of Bluetooth-enabled mobile gadgets, those days are thankfully in the rearview mirror.
The technique of connecting Galaxy Buds to another device through Bluetooth is straightforward. If you have a Samsung phone, Galaxy Buds will automatically connect with it, but you can also link them with anotherAndroiddevice, aniPhone, and an iMac or PC by following these instructions.
How to automatically pair Galaxy Buds to a Samsung phone
1.Check to see that the Galaxy Buds are in their charging case and that they are at least half charged before continuing. 2.Open the cover by placing it near your Galaxy phone and closing it again. Samsung 3.Your Galaxy Buds will immediately enter Pairing Mode, and your phone will display the Galaxy Buds screen, prompting you to confirm that you wish to connect to this device. 4. 4.TapConnect. With a single tap, the Buds will be connected. In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider
How to manually pair Galaxy Buds to a Samsung phone
If you are having difficulty pairing your Galaxy Buds via the automated method, you may still link them by following the instructions for pairing other wireless earbuds. 1.Check to see whether the Buds are currently linked with another phone in the vicinity. As soon as you discover that they are, unpair the earphones from that phone and switch off the Bluetooth on that phone. 2.Retry the automated technique one more time. 3.If the connection process is still unsuccessful, manually enter pairing mode by touching and holding the touchpads on both Galaxy Buds.
5.Press the Connections button, followed by Bluetooth.
How to pair Galaxy Buds to a non-Samsung Android
The specific methods outlined below may vary depending on the type of Android smartphone you have, but in general, you’ll need to navigate to your Bluetooth settings page in order to locate and pick a new device to connect with your device. 1.Check to see whether the Buds are currently linked with another phone in the vicinity. Unpair them from that phone, or turn off the Bluetooth on that phone if they are already paired. Once you open the Galaxy Buds case, you should see that your earbuds have automatically entered pairing mode.
- Keep your finger on the “Bluetooth” button.
- On the Bluetooth settings screen, choose Pair new device from the drop-down menu.
- Insider5 photo courtesy of William Antonelli.
- Select them, and they should automatically link with your Android device.
How to pair Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
For your Galaxy Buds to work with an iPhone, you must first go to the Bluetooth tab of your iPhone’s Settings app and choose your Galaxy Buds from the list of nearby devices. Read our post on how to link Galaxy Buds with an iPhone for a step-by-step walkthrough of the process.
How to connect Galaxy Buds to a PC
1.Check to see whether the Buds are currently linked with another phone in the vicinity. Unpair them from that phone, or turn off the Bluetooth on that phone if they are already paired. Once you open the Galaxy Buds case, you should see that your earbuds have automatically entered pairing mode. In the search box at the bottom of your Windows PC, type Bluetoothand click on the search result button. Bluetooth and other device settings can be found in the search results; pick them. Select “Bluetooth and other device settings” from the drop-down menu.
On theBluetoothother devicespage, at the top of the page, click Add Bluetooth or other device.
Grace Eliza Goodwin is a freelance photographer for Insider5. Bluetooth should be selected from the Add a device pop-up menu. In the pop-up menu, select “Bluetooth.” Grace Eliza Goodwin/Insider6.Select yourGalaxy Buds from the list of nearby devices to pair them.
How to pair Galaxy Buds to a Mac
1.Check to see whether the Buds are currently linked with another phone in the vicinity. Unpair them from that phone, or turn off the Bluetooth on that phone if they are already paired. Once you open the Galaxy Buds case, you should see that your earbuds have automatically entered pairing mode. Opening System Preferences on your Mac may be accomplished by selecting System Preferences from the drop-down menu that appears when you click the Apple symbol in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Select “Bluetooth” from the drop-down menu.
- If Bluetooth is disabled on your Mac, you may enable it by clicking Turn Bluetooth Onon the left-hand side of the Bluetooth page.
- Grace Eliza Goodwin is a contributor to Insider6.
- Select “Connect” next to the name of your Galaxy Buds from the drop-down menu.
- Writer on a freelance basis A technology journalist, Dave Johnson covers consumer technology and how the industry is changing the futuristic realm of science fiction into a reality that is more like ours today.
- After that, he worked for Microsoft for eight years as a content lead on the Windows team.
- Besides being the author of more than a dozen books, Dave also contributes to a variety of websites and magazines such as CNET, Forbes, PC World, How To Geek, and the Insider magazine.
How to use the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Tips, tricks and instructions
Compared to other wireless earbuds on the market, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are by far the most complicated Samsung has ever created. In addition to active noise cancellation (ANC) and IPX7 waterproofing, it adds a slew of new and improved capabilities like as 360 Audio and automatic Ambient settings to compete with the rivalAirPods Pro. We’ve put together this tutorial to assist you in making sense of the Galaxy Buds Pro’s extensive toolbox. It includes step-by-step instructions for configuring various features and settings, as well as a few more suggestions to help you get the most out of these earphones.
- Our top selections for the best wireless earphones are as follows: The most effective noise-cancelling headphones available right now
How to connect the Galaxy Buds Pro to your Android device
To link the Galaxy Buds Pro with an Android smartphone or tablet, first ensure that the Samsung Wearable software has been downloaded and installed on your device. The Samsung Galaxy phones should already have this loaded, but it is also accessible through Google’s Play Store if you want to get it separately. From there, you may do the following: 1.Open the charging case, with the Galaxy Buds Pro inside, to begin pairing mode. 2.Open the Galaxy Wearable app and pick the Galaxy Buds Pro from the “Get Started” drop-down menu.
3.Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation. In the following seconds after opening the charging case, the Galaxy Buds Pro will instantly connect to your device and begin streaming music to it.
How to connect the Galaxy Buds Pro to iOS, PC or Mac
The image is courtesy of Regan Coule/Guide. Tom’s The Galaxy Buds Pro may also be used with a variety of other devices. However, due to the fact that the Galaxy Wearable app is only accessible on Android, you will only be able to use the most basic of playback features. If you still wish to link the earbuds, you can do it as follows: 1.Remove the Galaxy Buds Pro from the charging case and press and hold the touch sensors for three seconds to activate the microphone. 2. 2. A beep sound will indicate that the device has entered a separate pairing mode.
How to use and customize the Galaxy Buds Pro controls
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) The Galaxy Buds Pro’s touch controls let you to complete a range of tasks exclusively with your hands. The following are the default gestures and what they accomplish:
- With a single tap, you may start or stop the playing. A double tap will advance you to the next track. The triple tap will take you back to the previous track.
You may also change what the “touch and hold” gesture accomplishes by modifying the settings. Touch and hold the “Touch and hold” button in the Wearable app, then pick the appropriate action for each earpiece. You have a choice between the following:
- Turn on or off the noise controls (this toggles between ANC and Ambient Sound settings)
- Increase or decrease the volume
- Activate the voice assistance
- Open Spotify on your mobile device.
When your phone is ringing or you are presently in a call, you may utilize touch controls to handle it. The following gestures will override their typical functions when your phone is ringing or you are in a call.
- Answer or end the call with a double tap. To reject a call, press and hold the button.
How to use ANC and Ambient Sound on the Galaxy Buds Pro
The image is courtesy of Regan Coule/Guide. Tom’s Active noise cancellation decreases the level of adjacent noises, whilst Ambient Sound mode employs microphones to enhance the clarity of such sounds. This allows you to enjoy your music with fewer interruptions while also giving yourself an added sense of spatial awareness in crowded situations, which is beneficial. You can toggle between the two modes via the Galaxy Wearable app’s “Noise controls,” where you can also change the intensity of the ANC effect between the High and Low levels.
It is possible to switch off both modes using any technique, which will preserve battery life.
It will automatically activate Ambient Sound when the microphones detect that you are speaking and will automatically deactivate the function when you have been silent for a few seconds if you have this option set.
It’s located just below the ANC level controls.
How to use 360 Audio on the Galaxy Buds Pro
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) On how to use 360 Audio, Samsung’s version of spatial audio, we’ve already published an in-depth tutorial on the subject. If you’d like the quick explanation of how to enable this 3D surround sound technology, it’s as follows: 1.Confirm that you have a Samsung Galaxy handset that is compatible with One UI 3.1 software, which must be installed on the device. 2.Connect your Galaxy Buds Pro to your smartphone and launch the Galaxy Wearable app. Select “Advanced.” 3.If it isn’t already, turn on the 360-degree audio.
Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, and Apple TV Plus all provide 360-degree audio-compatible content, while there are no music streaming services that support 360-degree audio at this time. Sony 360 Reality Audio is required in order to listen to music that has a comparable 3D impact.
How to use Seamless earbud connection on the Galaxy Buds Pro
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) The seamless earbud connection allows the earphones to instantly transition between two devices that are connected to the same Bluetooth connection. For example, if you’re listening to music on your phone and then switch to video playback on a different tablet, the Galaxy Buds Pro should automatically move its own source device from the phone to the tablet to avoid any interruptions. However, only Samsung Galaxy smartphones enable you to utilize the function without needing to pair your earbuds with both devices, despite Samsung claiming that it should work with any two devices on which you’re enrolled into the same Samsung account.
2: 2.Open the Galaxy Wearable app and select “Advanced” from the drop-down menu.
Repetition of the previous stage for the second device to which you are most likely to switch.
You may simply go back into the app at any moment and turn off the Seamless earbud connection feature.
How to check the Galaxy Buds Pro battery level
When the Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds are connected, the Galaxy Wearable app will display the current battery level of each earbud on the home screen. The charging case itself may also provide you with a general estimate of how much energy is left in it. As soon as you place the buds inside the case, the status LED on the front of the case will begin to illuminate, with different colors and effects indicating how much time is left:
- Full charge, or at least 60 percent of the battery life remaining in green Yellow: Between 30 and 60% of the battery’s capacity is still available. Red: Charging, or less than 30% of the battery’s capacity remains
- A charge fault has occurred, as shown by the flashing red light. Remove and replace the buds in the case as needed, and contact customer service if the problem persists.
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) Wireless charging is possible with the Galaxy Buds Pro case. It should be compatible with any Qi-compliant charger on the market. Samsung PowerShare, on the other hand, allows you to use select Galaxy devices as a handy powerbank for your earbuds when traveling. It’s also quite simple to use: 1. From the Quick Settings menu on the phone, select “Wireless PowerShare.” 2.Place the phone screen-side down on the backplate, and then place the Galaxy Buds Pro charging case on top of it.
The difficult aspect is ensuring that you have a compatible device; Samsung’s support website provides a list of compatible models.
All Galaxy Z Fold 2 models, as well as previous Galaxy flagships, are functional.
How to find your lost Galaxy Buds Pro
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) If you happen to misplace your Galaxy Buds Pro, there are a handful of methods that might assist you in locating the headphones. The first, Find My Earbuds, comes particularly helpful if you’ve recently misplaced your earbuds someplace at home or at the office. 1.Open the Galaxy Wearable app and select Find My Earbuds. Then hit Start to get started. 2.The Galaxy Buds Pro will beep as a result of the action you took. Track down the source of the noise until you locate them, then press Stop on the app.
To install the necessary add-ons, choose the SmartThings Find card and then click Download.
The app should be able to identify your earphones and provide an approximate location on a map, if possible.
Otherwise, it may not be picked up, which would result in it not being seen on the map in the first place. To put it another way, use caution when using the Galaxy Buds Pro in isolated regions.
How to install software updates for the Galaxy Buds Pro
When a software update for the Galaxy Buds Pro is available, you’ll often be requested to install it. Simply follow the on-screen instructions. Through Galaxy Wearable, you can also perform a manual search for updates: Select “Earbuds software update” from the app’s menu. To check for uninstalled updates, select “Download and install” from the drop-down menu. To view information about the current software version, select “Last update.”
- More information on how to use AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max may be found here.
How to Pair Your Samsung Galaxy Buds With Different Devices
Using your Galaxy Buds (or any of the Buds Pro, Buds Live, or Buds Plus) with your PC or mobile devices is possible. Continue reading to find out how. It takes less than 15 seconds to connect the Galaxy Buds with a Galaxy phone, due to an automated pop-up pairing notice that appears when you first turn on the headphones. However, there is a difficulty if you wish to use your Galaxy Buds,Buds Pro,Buds Live, orBuds+ with an iPhone, a Mac, or a Windows PC at the same time. Yes, they are compatible with the vast majority of Bluetooth devices that offer wireless audio.
If you are one of such people, don’t be concerned!
Let’s get this party started.
How to Put Galaxy Buds Into Pairing Mode
When using Samsung Galaxy phones, the setup process for Galaxy Buds is exceptionally simple and straightforward. With a single press on the automated pop-up prompt, you can link your earbuds with your phone. For non-Samsung smartphones, you’ll need to turn them into pairing mode and conduct a manual connection before you can use Galaxy Buds. Here are two options for doing so:
Via the charging case
- If your Galaxy Buds have come loose from their charging case, place them back inside the case immediately. returning Galaxy Buds Live to their carrying case
- To close the case, press the button for 5-6 seconds. Case for Galaxy Buds charging
- As soon as you open the case cover, your Galaxy Buds should automatically enter Bluetooth connection mode. To enter pairing mode, open your Galaxy Buds case and insert your Galaxy Buds.
Via the touch sensors
If you’ve already linked them to another device, you’ll need to manually activate pairing mode on them. Here’s how you go about it:
- Placing your earphones in your ears is the first step. Hold the touch sensors on both Buds for about 10 seconds. Wait until you hear a series of slow, consecutive ‘beeps,’ which indicates that your buds are in pairing mode. Holding the Galaxy Buds sensor in one hand
If you’re experiencing trouble getting your Galaxy Buds into pairing mode, it’s possible that your buds need to be reset. You can refer to our tutorial on how to reset Galaxy Buds for further information.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung Devices
It’s a terrific software that will let you to connect and manage your Samsung buds, watch, and band in a more seamless manner. Most Android and iPhone smartphones are compatible with the app, which gives you complete control over your earphones. The Samsung Galaxy phone does, however, have several unique functions that are not accessible on other phones. Pairing your buds with your Samsung devices is simple and can be completed in a matter of seconds using the Galaxy Wearable app. This is how you may go about it:
- The Galaxy Wearable application may be obtained through the Google Play Store. Install the Galaxy Wearable application. Connect your Samsung phone’s Bluetooth to a computer or other device. Bluetooth is activated by opening the charging case, which puts the earbuds into pairing mode. There should be a pop-up asking if you want to connect asking if you want to connect. Automatic connection pop-up
- If no pop-up appears, start the Galaxy Wearable app and pick your Galaxy Buds from the drop-down menu. Pairing your Galaxy Buds with your smartphone via the Wearable app
- To begin pairing, simply tapOK on the popup. Through the Galaxy Wearable app, confirm the connection of your buds. You can also manually detach your buds from the Wearable app by pressing on the menu () and selectingDisconnect. Wearable App for Disconnecting Buds
- Disconnecting Buds
Only if you have not linked any other device to the Galaxy Wearable app will the pairing processes described above work. If you have previously done so, you may connect to your Galaxy Buds by selecting ‘Add new device’ from the app menu () in your phone’s settings.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Other Android Devices
You may adore the Galaxy Buds, but you may not be as enthusiastic about the Galaxy phones.
For those who find themselves in this situation, here’s a tip on how to link Galaxy Buds with other Android devices:
- Topairing mode should be enabled on your Galaxy buds. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android smartphone and toggle the feature on and off as needed. Activating Bluetooth on an Android device
- Wait for your phone to recognize the Galaxy Buds before continuing. To begin pairing, tap the name of your Galaxy Buds on your phone’s screen. Pairing the Galaxy Buds the old-fashioned way
Alternatively, you may install the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and let it handle the pairing process for you.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone, the AirPods are the best option for getting that flawless Apple ecosystem experience. However, if you like the design, sound profile, or other characteristics of the Galaxy Buds, there is no need to refrain from using them. Listed below is the procedure for connecting the Galaxy Buds to an iPhone.
- Make certain that your Galaxy Buds are not connected to any other devices. You may accomplish this by placing them in the charging case for at least 6 seconds, or by manually disconnecting them using the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone. The Wearable App may be used to disconnect the Buds. Top-up the Galaxy Buds’ battery life by pressing the button twice. Turn on your Bluetooth and hit the name of your earbuds to begin connecting. On the iPhone, turn on the Bluetooth function.
Using the iOSGalaxy Buds+app, you can also connect your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone automatically without having to do anything. However, it is only compatible with the Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds Live, and it is only compatible with Apple smartphones running iOS 10 or above.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to a Windows Laptop or PC
Despite the fact that the Wearable App is only accessible for mobile devices, you may still use the Galaxy Buds on a Windows desktop or laptop computer or laptop. Here’s how you go about it:
- Open the Galaxy Buds case, which should have the earpieces within it. It should automatically put the Buds into pairing mode and make them discoverable by your laptop or PC, respectively. Galaxy Buds are streaming live on a Windows laptop. On your Windows computer or laptop, go to the Settings menu (or press the Windows key + I) and selectDeviceBluetoothother devices from the drop-down menu. When you are in the Windows Bluetooth settings, select Add Bluetooth or other devices and then click OK. Wait for your Galaxy Buds to be discovered by your PC through Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device may be added by going to the Settings menu in Windows and selecting it from the list. Once the device is shown, click on its name and you should be ready to go. Continue to wait for the Buds to appear and then click on them to confirm the pairing.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Mac
In the same way that you can pair the Galaxy Buds with another Windows PC or laptop, you can also pair them with Mac devices in the same amount of time. Detailed instructions for connecting Galaxy Buds to Mac devices are provided below:
- To put the Galaxy Buds into pairing mode, remove them from their case. You’ll also need to detach them from any other devices that are currently linked before you can begin pairing them with your Mac device. On your Apple device, go to the Bluetooth menu and select Enable Bluetooth. Bluetooth Configuration on a Mac
- Locate the Galaxy Buds in the list of Bluetooth devices and select ‘Connect’ from the drop-down menu. Connecting the Galaxy Buds to a Mac computer
What to Expect When Connecting Galaxy Buds to Non-Compatible Devices
Despite the fact that Galaxy Buds can be used with the majority of Bluetooth devices other than Samsung phones, some features may be unavailable on devices from other companies. Because the Galaxy Buds are manufactured by Samsung, they are more compatible with other Samsung goods. Here are some of the Samsung-exclusive features that you won’t be able to enjoy if you use Galaxy Buds on a device that isn’t compatible with them:
- Automatic switching between two Samsung devices: Automatically swap the audio input of your buds between two Samsung devices. One UI (Samsung’s own Android operating system) devices only have access to 360 Audio, which is an immersive audio profile. Buds Together: This feature enables you to connect two sets of Galaxy Buds together in order to listen to the same music. Essentially, it’s the same as Apple’s functionality that allows you to link two pairs of AirPods to a single phone. Mode of Operation: Bluetooth audio frequently has a tiny latency, resulting in slightly delayed sound. When in Gaming Mode, the audio delay is reduced in return for increased energy use. The Bixby voice assistant will not be available, but you will be able to utilize Google, Alexa, or Siri by setting touch inputs in place of Bixby’s speech assistant. When you open the case, the Galaxy Buds will instantly commence a pairing routine with a Samsung phone to which they are connected. Manual pairing is required for non-Samsung phones.
Because it is already engaged out of the box, you may utilize the active noise cancellation feature regardless of the device you are using. On the other hand, you can only change the noise-canceling strength using the Galaxy Wearable application for Android smartphones or the Galaxy Buds+ application for iOS devices. Neither the basic Galaxy Buds nor the Galaxy Buds Pro are supported by theGalaxy Buds+ app for iOS. It is only compatible with the Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds Live models. It’s also worth mentioning that the Galaxy Buds app for iOS is a little behind the times when it comes to updates and support.
As a result, while you may still use your Galaxy Buds+ and Buds Live on iOS with all of its important functions, you can anticipate the app to be less polished than the Android counterpart.
The Galaxy Buds product ranges are adaptable and high-quality TWS that can be paired with practically any Bluetooth device that supports audio playback, including smartphones and tablets. However, if you are not using one of Samsung’s Galaxy phone models, you will have to make do with several features that are only available in the Samsung ecosystem.
Knowing how to link your Galaxy Buds with a variety of devices and platforms, you can begin listening to your favorite music no matter which device you’re using. What do you think of Samsung’s Galaxy Buds? Do you like them? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
You can now use Pixel Buds and Galaxy Buds with Nintendo Switch; here’s how
Using the most recent update for the Nintendo Switch, you can now associate Bluetooth headphones with the console, including the Google Pixel Buds and the Samsung Galaxy Buds, among others. Here’s everything you need to know to get started. Over the course of several years, the Nintendo Switch has been acclaimed for its capacity to make whole games portable in a way that they previously had not been. To yet, the Nintendo Switch has missing one important feature that would make it significantly more portable: compatibility for Bluetooth headphones such as the Galaxy Buds or Google Pixel buds, which would make it significantly more portable.
As a result, if you wanted to use headphones with the Switch, you had to either connect them through the 3.5mm connection or purchase a third-party adapter that provided Bluetooth audio.
It is stated on the official Nintendosupport page that you are only permitted to have a single pair of headphones actively connected to the Switch at any given moment.
Last but not least, you are unable to utilize Bluetooth headphones when playing a local multiplayer game that is connected to a second nearby console through a network connection.
How to pair Pixel Buds or Galaxy Buds to Nintendo Switch
- Update your console’s firmware. In order to make advantage of the Bluetooth audio features of the Nintendo Switch, you must be running firmware version V13.0.0 or above on your system. To begin the process of updating your console’s firmware, go to the System Settings app on your phone or tablet. Select “System Update” from the “System” drop-down menu. If an update is available, proceed to install it, which may take a few minutes or longer depending on your computer’s speed. As soon as your console has been updated and rebooted, you will be able to use Bluetooth headphones. Pairing your Pixel Buds or Galaxy Buds is as simple as pressing a button. This step will differ slightly depending on the type of headphones you like to use for this task. To put it another way, what we’re doing is setting your headphones to a mode where they will be capable of accepting a new Bluetooth connection, which in this case will be from the Nintendo Switch. To charge the Pixel Buds, insert both buds firmly into the charging case, close the case, and wait a few seconds before charging continues. Open the case (leaving the buds in place) and push and hold the little button located on the rear of the case until the white light within the case begins to flash continuously. Starting with the Galaxy Buds, insert the buds into their casing once again and snap the case shut. After around 5 seconds, open the case once more and insert both earbuds into your ears. In the following step, press and hold both touchpads — one on each of the Galaxy Buds — simultaneously for a few seconds, until the Galaxy Buds enter pairing mode. Connect your Galaxy Buds or Pixel Buds to the Switch through Bluetooth. Open the “System Settings” app on your Switch and scroll down to “Bluetooth ® Audio.” Once you’ve finished, turn off your Switch. Select “Pair Device” from the “Pair Device” drop-down menu. It will take a few seconds for your Nintendo Switch to begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices at this point. When the Switch has finished searching, select your Pixel Buds or Galaxy Buds from the list that appears.
With that, you’ve completed your pairings and are ready to begin playing! The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More news may be found on 9to5Google’s YouTube channel:
About the Author
@SkylledDev Kyle works as an author and researcher for 9to5Google, where he has a particular interest in Made by Google products, as well as Fuchsia and Stadia, among other things. Do you have a suggestion or just want to talk? [email protected] may be reached through Twitter or email.
Kyle Bradshaw’s favorite gear
This pair of Samsung true wireless earbuds is the company’s response to Apple’s enormously popular AirPods, and our analysts say they’re even slightly better. You’ve come to the right place if you’re a long-time Samsung Galaxy user. These are the earbuds you’ve been seeking for. A Galaxy Buds and a Galaxy device are as simple to connect as connecting your iPhone’s AirPods and a Galaxy device is to connect your iPhone. Aside from that, they may be utilized in connection with any other electronic devices that you may have at your disposal, like computers, tablets, and smartphones.
1. Turn on your Galaxy Buds (and how to disconnect them from your device). To Pair Samsung Buds, Follow These Steps. Also see: The Samsung Galaxy Buds Limited Warranty. Samsung Galaxy Buds LiveConnect Airpods To Samsung TVSamsung Galaxy Buds Live
Samsung Galaxy Buds (earphones)
The Galaxy Buds 2 from Samsung are a pair of compact but strong earbuds that produce excellent sound and great active noise suppression while being small and lightweight. Besides that, at $150, they are much less expensive than Apple’s AirPods Pro, while delivering comparable or higher capabilities than those devices. As an added bonus, if you look hard enough, you may be able to find the Buds 2 on sale. Earlier this week, Woot provided a discount on the Buds 2 headphones for $125, which was accessible even before the headphones were officially released by Apple.
The Buds 2 also include some cognitive features similar to those seen in Apple’s AirPods, which makes common chores like pairing the headphones with your phone as simple as possible, as shown in the video above.
I’ll guide you through the process of connecting the Buds 2 to a Galaxy phone, an Android phone, an iPhone, a PC, and a Mac by using the Buds 2 with each of the devices listed above.
How toConnect the Galaxy Buds to Your Phone
How to Connect Your Galaxy Buds to Your Phone (with Pictures) First and foremost, you must unplug the Galaxy Buds from their charging case before you can connect them to your mobile—any device, really. The earbuds are immediately placed in pairing mode when they are opened, even though this may not appear to be the case at first glance. Bluetooth technology allows phones, laptops, and tablets to locate and link with the earphones. It is important to note that while the Galaxy Buds will most likely be linked to a variety of different devices, you must first remove them from one device before attempting to connect them to another.
Simply turning off Bluetooth on the first device before attempting to connect with the second is the quickest and most straightforward means of achieving this.
How to pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone in an automatic manner
1.Before proceeding, ensure that the Galaxy Buds are safely stowed in their charging case and that they are at least half charged. In order to write on the case, place it near your Galaxy phone before shutting it again. Once your Galaxy Buds have been turned on for the first time, they will automatically enter Pairing Mode, and your phone will display the Galaxy Buds screen, which will question whether or not you desire to connect to this device. 4.Select Connect from the drop-down option that appears.
Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device
Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device using the USB cable. When it comes to pairing the Galaxy Buds with your Samsung Galaxy mobile, the process is simple and uncomplicated, taking only a few minutes. Bluetooth must be enabled, and the case must be opened in order for this to function properly. As soon as they are identified by your device, a pop-up notification will display, allowing you to rapidly connect the earphones to your phone or other device. It’s also possible to go into your device’s Bluetooth settings and choose the earbuds from a list; the pairing procedure will begin instantly as soon as you do so.
The Galaxy Buds will no longer need to be connected after the process has been completed successfully once. To reconnect in the future, just verify that Bluetooth is enabled on both earbuds at the same time and touch both earphones together to reconnect.
How to manually pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone using the Samsung app
You can still pair your Galaxy Buds if you’re experiencing trouble with the automated pairing technique. Simply follow the procedures for pairing other wireless earbuds to complete the pairing. 1.Confirm that the Buds are currently connected to another phone in the proximity by doing a check. Remove the earphones from that phone as soon as you realize they are connected, then turn off the Bluetooth on that phone. 2.Repeat the automated procedure one more time to ensure success. 3.If the pairing procedure continues to be unsuccessful, manually enter pairing mode by touching and holding the touchpad on both Galaxy Buds for a few seconds.
5.From the Connections drop-down box, choose Bluetooth.
When it displays, press on the entry that corresponds to your Galaxy Buds to pick it.
Instructions on how to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy phone, such as the new Galaxy Z Flip 3, the pairing process for the Buds 2 is far from straightforward.First, make sure you have the Galaxy Wearable application installed on your phone (it should be, but if it isn’t you can download it here).Then, place the Buds 2 charging case, with the earphones still inside, next to your phone and open it.Your phone will ask you if you want to connect the Buds 2 to your phone
With the Samsung Wear App, you may personalize your look
You may make your look more unique by using the Samsung Wear App. As soon as the earbuds are put in, the Samsung Wear application on your phone will be launched and be fully functional immediately. The battery life of your Galaxy Buds can be checked here, and you can use the Find My Earbuds tool to locate any earbuds that have been misplaced as well. Additionally, controls for the equalization and alerts, as well as controls for the touchpad and ambient sound settings, are provided. It is also possible to rejoin the earphones with the help of the app if they become detached.
How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 to your Android phone
In order to use the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app on a phone that is not a member of Samsung’s Galaxy family, such as the Pixel 5A or the Motorola Edge, you will need to first download and install the Galaxy Wearable app from the Google Play Store. After the software has been installed, run it by double-clicking on its icon and pressing the Start button. Next, with your earbuds still in place, place the Buds 2 case next to your phone and wait for your smartphone to scan for and then recognize the Buds 2 as an available device before proceeding.
To make a selection, tap the screen on the computer screen.
How to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac Computer
Specifically, Samsung has claimed that it is focusing its efforts on ensuring that the Buds 2 provides the greatest possible performance for Galaxy owners (and by extension, Android users). As a result, there is no iPhone app for the Buds 2 that can be used to assist in changing settings or applying software updates to the Buds 2. Although this does not rule out the potential of utilizing the Buds 2 with your iPhone, it does raise some questions. Even after removing the cover from your iPhone and going to SettingsBluetooth, you can still connect the Buds 2.
If the earphones are not visible after a few seconds, you will need to reset them by pushing and holding on both touchpads for a lengthy period of time while the earbuds are still in the case.
Setting up an iPad follows the same steps as setting up a computer.
In order to connect the Buds 2, go to System PreferencesBluetooth and leave the case open while you wait for the Buds 2 to appear as an available device in the Bluetooth list. Keep the long-press button on both earphones pressed down for a few seconds in order to put them into pairing mode.
How Do I Pair My Samsung Earbuds With My Laptop?
As soon as you remove the cover from the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro, a compatible Samsung Galaxy handset should invite you to connect them. If you want to connect your Galaxy Buds to a laptop and utilize them while working or studying, that’s a different story. In order to connect your Samsung headphones to a laptop, you must follow a few easy procedures, each of which differs somewhat depending on the operating system you are currently using.
Connecting Samsung Earbuds to a Windows PC Laptop
Windows PCs have somewhat different techniques depending on the version of Windows you’re running, but the procedures below will lead you to the correct menus in most cases. 1. If you haven’t already associated your earbuds with a device, merely opening the case will initiate the connection process. In order to pair your earphones with your phone or another device, insert the earbuds into your ears and press and hold both touchpads until you hear a sequence of beeps signaling that you’re in pairing mode.
- On your laptop, navigate to the Devices menu.
- If your Samsung Buds are in pairing mode, they will appear in this list when you pick Add Bluetooth or another device from the drop-down menu (as described in step 1).
- When you turn them back on, they should be set to use this laptop as their default.
What are the Galaxy Buds Pro controls and how do you use them?
The touch controls on the Galaxy Buds Pro let you to conduct a range of functions exclusively with your hands. The following are the default gestures, as well as what they are intended to achieve:
- You may start or stop playing with a single tap on the screen.
- A triple tap will take you back to the previous track, and so on.
You may also tweak what the “touch and hold” gesture does by adjusting the settings on your device. In the Wearable app, press and hold the “Touch and hold” button for a few seconds, then pick the desired action for each earpiece. You have a choice between the options listed below: Noise controls are activated and deactivated (toggles between ANC and Ambient Sound modes) In order to operate your phone while it is ringing or while you are already engaged in a call, you may use touch controls.
- If you double-tap the phone, you will either answer or end the call.
Our Final Thoughts
The Samsung Galaxy buds aren’t the most comfy wireless headphones on the market right now, unfortunately. I personally have had a terrible experience with Buds Plus, while I am sure that the firm has made a beneficial influence in this aspect. I also use it on a daily basis in conjunction with my computer. The answer to the question of whether or not galaxy buds can be used with a laptop is yes in this instance. Simply follow the steps indicated above to connect your Samsung buds in a variety of different ways to your smartphone.
Frequently Ask Questions
The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ or the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live can be connected to your device by downloading and installing the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store, selecting your device model, and connecting the headphones.
You can instead connect the earphones to your iPhone by selecting them from the SettingsBluetoothOther Devices menu on your iPhone, if you are unable to use the Galaxy Buds app or do not wish to do so at this time.
What is the best way to connect my Samsung headphones to my Samsung television?
Make sure your earphones are in pairing mode before proceeding with the rest of the process. Then, on your Samsung TV, navigate to the Bluetooth settings and choose your Samsung earphones from the drop-down option that displays. It is possible that the precise sequence will differ depending on the type of your television, but it will most likely follow this general pattern: Bluetooth Speaker List may be found in the Sound section of the Settings menu, under SoundOutput.
Connect your earphones to your phone using the Galaxy Wearable app. Select Get started from the drop-down menu in the Galaxy Wearable app after it has been launched. Placing your headphones in the charging case and pressing the Pair button on the back of the case for around 3-5 seconds will allow the earbuds to be paired with the smartphone. Next, in the Galaxy Wearable app, choose the Gear IconX from the list of available devices to begin using the device.