- 1 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (And Back On Again)
- 2 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 3 Method 2: Use The Volume Down And Side Buttons
- 4 Method 3: Use The Side Key
- 5 How To Reboot Samsung Galaxy A51
- 6 How To Turn On Your Galaxy A51
- 7 To Recap: How ToTurn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 8 How to turn off or Restart Galaxy A51
- 9 How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
- 10 How to Power off your Galaxy phones without a Power key
- 11 Power off using the Quick settings panel
- 12 Thank you for your feedback!
- 13 Contact Info
- 14 How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (Three Ways)
- 15 Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 16 r/samsung – How to turn off a phone with a broken screen
- 17 How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 18 How to force stop the application of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 19 How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 20 Turning off phone without touching screen. Phone screen completely broken. Need to power off.
- 21 How to Turn Off Phone without Power Button (Android)
- 21.1 ADB Command to Turn Off Phone
- 21.2 ADB Command to Power Off Android via Power Menu
- 21.3 Power Off Android via Accessibility Menu
- 21.4 Turn offAndroid Phone Using Apps
- 21.5 Turn off Phone via Quick Settings (Samsung)
- 21.6 Turn off Samsung Device via Bixby
- 21.7 Schedule Power Off Time via Android Settings
- 22 How To Fix Touch Screen Issues on Samsung Galaxy A50/A51
- 23 How to fix touch screen not working issue on Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A51
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (And Back On Again)
The next tutorial will teach you how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, and once you’ve mastered that technique, we’ll show you how to turn the device back on again. We receive many queries from new Samsung Galaxy A51 owners, and one of the most commonly requested is how to switch off the Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. There is no need to feel alone if you’re having trouble figuring out how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 or any more modern Galaxy series device. In the recently announced Samsung Galaxy A51, the side button no longer serves as a power-off button by default, as it did previously.
To wake up Bixby (Samsung’s virtual assistant, which is comparable to Google Assistant, Amazon’s Alexa, and Apple’s Siri), the company has opted to allocate the side button, which is the standard button for turning on and off Samsung and otherAndroid phone devices.
As a result, a large number of people are perplexed as to how to turn off their Samsung Galaxy A51 tablet.
You will not have to worry about how to turn off your Samsung A51 smartphone if you follow the methods I will provide below.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- Swipe down from the top of the screen in a sweep-like motion to open the quick settings menu
- And The power icon is located at the top-right of the screen, to the left of the ‘Settings’ symbol. To access the power menu, press the power symbol on the toolbar. There are three icons available in the power menu:
- ‘Power off’, ‘Restart’, and ‘Emergency’ icons are all present.
- When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. When this happens, the phone will ring.
That is a really straightforward procedure. The fact that Samsung has replaced the power button with a power icon has thrown the majority of consumers off their game. This suggests that you do not need to push any buttons on your phone before it will switch off automatically.
Method 2: Use The Volume Down And Side Buttons
It is possible to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 without using the power icon as stated above by pressing the volume down and side buttons on your smartphone.
- To achieve this, simultaneously press the volume down and side keys on your keyboard for a second. When you do this action, the power menu will be shown. When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. The alarm on your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone sounds
Method 3: Use The Side Key
Holding down the side button (which has been designated as the ‘Power off button’) will power off your Samsung Galaxy A51 in the good old-fashioned way. With this approach, I will demonstrate how to switch the Bixby wake up button (a side button devoted to waking/activating Bixby) to the Power off button on your Android device. Here’s how it’s done:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen in a sweep-like motion to bring up the quick settings menu
- The power icon is located at the top-right of the screen, to the left of the ‘Settings’ symbol. Now, choose the power icon from the toolbar. The power menu will be launched as a result of this. Side key settings may be found in the bottom center of your screen, just below where the ‘Emergency’ icon is
- Tap on it. Select the ‘Power off menu’ option from the ‘Side key’ options, which can be found under the ‘Press and hold’ area. This operation changes the function of the side button (which has been designated as the Bixby button)
- Maintaining pressure on the side button will bring up the ‘Power’ menu. When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. After that, your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone will shut off.
Another method of accessing the ‘Side key settings’ is through the Galaxy A51’s configuration menu. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings of your device. Scroll down to the section under “Advanced features.” At the top of the page, under the advanced feature menu, select ‘Side key’ from the drop-down menu. A single click on the Galaxy A51 side button wakes up your phone, and a long press on your device launches the ‘Power’ menu
- Go ahead and touch on the ‘Power off’ symbol to switch off your phone
- A long press on your device launches the ‘Power’ menu
This approach disables Bixby and returns the power function to the side button, precisely as it did in previous Samsung Galaxy series models from the past.
How To Reboot Samsung Galaxy A51
Alternatively, if your device is not responding, you can reboot it by following the instructions outlined below:
- After a few seconds, release the Power and volume down keys
- Your phone will restart after a few seconds of holding down the Power and volume down buttons.
How To Turn On Your Galaxy A51
You may switch on your Galaxy A51 smartphone in the same way that you would any other Android device by pressing the side button. Here’s how it’s done:
- If you want to turn on your Galaxy A51, press and hold the dedicated Bixby button (side button) until your phone turns on. If you have enabled device security, you will be prompted to enter your device pin or draw your secret pattern
- Otherwise, you will not be prompted. After your phone has been turned on, it will be ready for usage.
The following are the reasons why Samsung is replacing the power button with an icon in the quick settings menu on its smartphones:
- Samsung is changing the side button into a Bixby wake button
- This is the first of many changes. Because you will miss out on a plethora of calls and texts from family and friends if your phone accidentally powers off while in your pocket or bag, it is important to keep your phone charged at all times.
To Recap: How ToTurn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- Pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen using a finger-sweep motion to display the quick settings icon. choose the power icon from the toolbar To switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, press and hold the ‘Power off’ symbol for three seconds. Hold the volume down and side keys down at the same time for a second to complete the action. choose the power icon from the toolbar To switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, press and hold the ‘Power off’ symbol for three seconds.
How to turn off or Restart Galaxy A51
Home»Galaxy A51»Galaxy A51: Instructions on how to switch off or restart Galaxy A51 The Samsung Galaxy A51 is equipped with a side key in place of a power button. Essentially, long tapping the power key will activate Bixby by default instead of the power menu, which is a convenient feature. The side key, on the other hand, may be customized. It is possible that you have a query about how to turn off or restart Galaxy A51. This page contains the solution to the question of how to switch off or restart Galaxy A51.
They are, in fact.
- Making use of hardware keys
- Methods include the quick panel technique, the Bixby approach, and others. Creating a customized Side key
How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
To bring up the power menu, press ESC.
- Continue to press and hold the Volume Down key and the Side Key (Powerbutton) together for a few seconds until you see the power menu
- Alternatively, select Turn off or restart from the power menu.
Method 2: Quick Panel Method
- Swipe down the screen from the top of the screen to access the fast panel. To turn on the power, press the power button. You will be presented with a power menu. You have the option of selecting power off or restart.
Method 3: Using Bixby
- Long press the Side Key to bring up Bixby
- Now say “Turn off the phone” and the Galaxy A51 will be turned off
- Repeat the process.
Method 4:Customising the Side key
- Navigate to the Quick panel and press the power icon. Select Side Key Configuration from the drop-down menu. Select the Power off option from the drop-down menu. Hold the button down
- Press and hold the side key to bring up the power menu. When it is activated, it will bring up the power menu.
The following are four alternative methods for turning off the Samsung Galaxy A51.
How to Power off your Galaxy phones without a Power key
The most recent update was made on November 20, 2020. The Power and Bixby keys have been removed from the Note10, S20, Z Flip, and A series phones, and the Side key has been added in their stead. With this new configuration, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by pressing two side buttons at the same time or touching the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated Power button, you can use one of the following methods to turn it off.
Bixby Voice, on the other hand, will activate if you press and hold the Side key.
When the Power option displays, select Power off from the list.
Power off using the Quick settings panel
It has been added to the Quick settings panel on the Note10, S20 and A series phones, as well as on the Z Flip and Z series phones. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access Quick settings and turn off the device. Then, in the top right corner of the screen (next to the Settings symbol), hit the Power icon, and then tap Power off. Bixby can also assist you in shutting down your phone. All you have to do now is set up Bixby Voice. It is a simple and quick procedure. To turn off the phone after Bixby Voice has been configured, press and hold theSide key while saying “Turn off the phone.”
Thank you for your feedback!
Please respond to all of the questions.
There are a variety of various methods to get in touch with us, including Live Chat, Email, and more.
Product SupportView more information
Face to face Support
Whether your product is still under warranty or has expired, we are here to assist you.
Samsung Online Store
Visit Samsung’s official website to purchase the newest Samsung smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories.
Get live assistance, tips, diagnostics, and answers to ensure that your Galaxy is operating at peak performance. Today is the day to download the app.
Samsung Right Care, Right Now
You have access to a convenient and hassle-free service right at your fingertips. RC01 Static Content is a kind of static content.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (Three Ways)
In the event that you have just acquired a new Samsung Galaxy A51 and are unable to switch it off? The following blog article has detailed instructions on how to accomplish this. It may sound absurd, but powering down the Samsung Galaxy A51 is not a simple task. Because the previously mentioned way of turning off the gadget does not function. It appears that the firm has altered the method in which it operates in the past.
Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
Rather than bringing up the Power menu on your Samsung Galaxy A51 when you press and hold it, the Bixby is activated instead when you press and hold it. Consequently, the issue is: how do you switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone? Please continue reading. Fortunately, there are three methods by which you may switch off Galaxy A51 on your computer. Let us begin with the first of these:
Through Quick Settings
To bring up the Notification Shade on your home screen, slide down from the top of the screen. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will notice the Power symbol. To activate it, tap on it. The Power menu will open; select Power off from this menu and then select Power off again.
Using Power/Volume Combo
The Volume and Power keys are located on the right side of the phone. You may switch off the phone by pressing the keys in that order. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for a few seconds to confirm. The Power menu will open, and you must touch on the Power button twice before selecting Power Off again.
Continue to press and hold the Power button until the Bixby logo displays on the display. After then, you must say something like “Power down,” “Turn off,” or anything similar. Then Bixby will ask whether you want her to switch off your phone, which will certify that you are in operation. or anything like those lines Either respond with a Yes or No. To switch off the device, press and hold the Power Off button for a few seconds. Information that is useful: These solutions are compatible with all Samsung smartphones running One UI 2.0.
Turn OFF Galaxy A51 by Holding Power Button
The Bixby virtual assistant built by Samsung is activated when you press and hold the Power button on the Samsung Galaxy A51 phone, rather than shutting off the device. Some consumers are not happy with the adjustment made by Samsung in the Galaxy A51 smartphone and prefer to power off the device by hitting the Power key instead of using the Bixby voice recognition system. Draw the Notification Shade into view by swiping down from the top of the screen. To do so, choose the Power icon, which can be found on the right side of the screen.
You must choose the Side key settings from the Power menu, which can be found in the Power menu.
That’s all there is to it!
Recommend Purchase– You may purchase the Samsung Galaxy A51 gadget from Amazon by clicking on the link provided below.
In order to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, which technique will you want to use? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section. Himachali, Mechanical Engineer, Snooker enthusiast, avid Scotch drinker, traveler, and webmaster are just a few of my interests. (
r/samsung – How to turn off a phone with a broken screen
Level 1You can try restarting your phone (while keeping the off button pressed) and in the exact moment the screen goes black, you can hold the volume up button, then navigate with your volume keys to “power off” and press the on/off button to confirmlevel 1Try holding the power and volume down buttons at the same time untill it turns offlevel 1Try holding the power and volume down buttons at the same time untill it turns off level 2Many thanks for your help!
- I was expecting to have to listen to it for the entire day and mail a phone while the alarm was going off.
- Aura Glow is an ethereal glow that emanates from inside.
- level 1What did you end up doing?
- Level 2There was nothing I could do but wait for it to die; there was no other alternative.
- In the end, it was switched off.
- 1st grade Recently, I had the identical problem when using an OTG (on the go) cable adaptor to connect in my mouse.
How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
Whether you want to remain in touch with individuals around you, read multimedia material, handle your emails, or utilize your favorite programs, smartphones represent a significant advancement in technology. Having said that, these are still little computers, and like with any electrical item, they are susceptible to malfunction. bugs. You will need to know how to force shut down your Samsung Galaxy A51 if your smartphone stops functioning for any reason. Alternatively, you will be stuck on this screen until your battery is completely depleted.
In this context, we will first demonstrate how to force the termination of an application on your Samsung Galaxy A51, followed by an explanation of how to force the termination of the smartphone by performing a restart of a stuck Samsung Galaxy A51.
How to force stop the application of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
Before we show you how to force a Samsung Galaxy A51 to switch off, we’ll first show you how to force a program to stop running. In truth, the majority of the problems that impact your smartphone will be caused by a certain program. Because of this, it is not always required to power off your smartphone in order to resolve the issue; instead, a simple shutdown of the problematic blocked app may be sufficient to restore normal operation to your Samsung Galaxy A51.
If one of the programs on your Samsung Galaxy A51 becomes corrupted, you will most likely have a blocked screen and will be unable to use the touchpad on your screen. We’ll walk you through the process of forcing the shutdown of the program that’s causing you problems:
- To access the »Task Manager» on your Samsung Galaxy A51, press the touch key with the three little vertical lines that represents it on your device. To terminate an application, drag the thumbnail of the appropriate program upwards or hit »Close». In the case that it continues to be active in the background, there is an alternative approach
- Navigate to the “Parameters»of your Samsung Galaxy A51
- Choose the submenu »Applications» from the drop-down menu
- Locate and choose the bugging program from the list of options
- To begin, simply click on “«Force a halt»
How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
If, however, you discover that your Samsung Galaxy A51 is truly blocked despite the first solutions suggested above and that you are forced to perform a forced shutdown of your Samsung Galaxy A51, the following section will explain how to get out of this situation and regain control of your smartphone. If you are the victim of a Samsung Galaxy A51 that does not respond to any of your manipulations (locking the screen, attempting to switch off the smartphone using the power button, going through the task manager, etc.), you are dealing with a serious software problem, and your entire operating system has crashed as a result of the problem.
- It is the quickest and most convenient method of unlocking a smartphone.
- Unfortunately, in the event of a freeze, it will be essential to apply the “rescue” process in order to force the smartphone to shut down completely.
- When you see the logo of your smartphone show on the screen, you can press and hold the buttons until the operation is complete.
- If you are experiencing issues with your physical buttons and are seeking for instructions on how to switch off a Samsung Galaxy A51 without pressing the Power button, we urge you to review our tutorial on how to do so.
Turning off phone without touching screen. Phone screen completely broken. Need to power off.
Without touching the screen, you may turn off your phone. The screen on the phone is entirely shattered. It is necessary to turn off the computer. I’ve attempted to use the screen, but it simply would not cooperate. Holding down the power button didn’t work either, so I tried another approach. Please assist meee. I can’t tell for sure, but I presume it has a low-capacity battery, which means I could drain it. I have an Alcatel A3 Xl smartphone. The most recent revision Updates on a regular basis (0) Answer that is recommended Answers that are recommended (1) You might try pressing and holding the power button as well as the volume down button while the power is plugged in to see if it turns it off.
- Original This has been marked as an answer by the poster.
- If it appears to be beneficial, we may choose to identify it as a Recommended Answer in the future.
- This question has been closed, and you will not be able to respond to it.
- Please try again.
- To enable them, navigate to theNotifications preferencessection of yourProfilepage.
- You will lose all of the work you have done so far.
- Are you certain that you want to proceed?
Notifications have been turned off.
To enable them, navigate to theNotifications preferencessection of yourProfilepage.
Badges It is possible that certain members of a community wear badges that identify them or indicate their degree of engagement in the community.
Diamond Product Experts are members of the Google community who have mastered a product and are willing to assist other Google users and Product Experts.
Gold Product Experts are members of the Google community who have extensive product expertise and who are willing to assist other Google users by answering inquiries.
Product Expert Alumni are former Product Experts who have left the program and are no longer involved with it. It is possible that community content has not been validated or is no longer current.
How to Turn Off Phone without Power Button (Android)
It is not necessary to watch a tutorial to understand how to turn on or off a phone. If, on the other hand, the power button or the screen of your gadget is broken or not operating properly for whatever reason, you may find yourself seeking for a guidance such as this. The purpose of this article is to demonstrate how to restart and switch off an Android phone or tablet without using the power button or the volume buttons. You can follow my instruction if you merely want to wake up your phone’s screen and put it to sleep without using the power button.
If you have been using your phone or tablet for a long period of time, it is possible that the power button has become inoperative.
Instead, you may switch off your phone without pressing the power button by following one of the instructions listed below.
If the power button on your Android phone or tablet stops working, there are various options for turning it off.
- Through the use of an ADB command
- Through the use of the Android Accessibility Menu
- Using a reboot app
- Accessing the Quick Settings menu (on Samsung smartphones)
- And other methods.
Be sure to read my extensive post on how to switch on an Android phone without using the power button before continuing on to discover how to turn off your Android smartphone.
ADB Command to Turn Off Phone
Although it is possible to switch off Android devices when the power button is broken or the screen is damaged, I do not believe it to be the most convenient technique. The ADB commands may be used to switch off and restart an Android phone or tablet into Safe Mode, System Mode,Bootloader Mode, or Recovery Mode without having to use the Power and Volume buttons. In order to be able to run ADB commands on your Android smartphone, you’ll need to use a laptop or a desktop computer. Another thing to remember is that USB debugging must be enabled on your device.
- Download and install the most recent Android SDK Platform-tools for Windows, or configure ADB and Fastboot for Mac OS X. Make sure that you have USB debugging enabled on your Android device if you don’t already have it. If your phone’s touch screen is not functioning properly, you may be unable to complete this task. Start the Windows Command Prompt or the Mac Terminal by typing cmd. Connect your device to your computer using a USB connection that is compatible with your device. To make sure that your phone and PC are correctly connected, use the following command. adb devices (on Windows)
- Adb devices (on Mac)
- Adb devices (on Linux)
- To turn your Android phone off, use the ADB command listed below. The letter ‘p’ stands for ‘power off’ in this context. adb shell reboot -p
- Adb shell restart -p
- Your Android device will shut off without the need to press the Power button. The following command may be used to simply restart your phone without the need for the power button. reboot using adb
When the touch function on your phone is not working, you can use the ADB technique to shut down your phone.
ADB Command to Power Off Android via Power Menu
ADB commands may be quite useful in a variety of difficult scenarios. Using ADB Shell commands, you can access the Power menu on your Android phone or tablet when you hold down the long-press button. Simply open a command window, connect your phone to the computer, and type the following command into it: adb shell input keyevent 5 sleep 5 adb shell output This will bring up the Android Power menu, from which you may choose between the Power Off and Reboot options, depending on your preference.
Power Off Android via Accessibility Menu
All Android devices come with a set of Accessibility options that are designed to assist those who are physically or visually challenged. Talkback and the Accessibility or Assistant Menu are two of the most important elements of Android’s Accessibility. By activating this menu, you will be able to add an Accessibility shortcut to the navigation bar of your Android phone or tablet, as well as a floating menu icon to the screen. By pressing the Accessibility Menu icon, you will be able to get quick shortcuts to Google Assistant, Recents, Power Menu, Screenshots, and other features.
Important: Learn how to uninstall Android bloatware without rooting your device. See how we can turn off an Android phone or tablet without having to use the Power button by accessing the Accessibility Menu.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device and select the Accessibility option. Accessibility may be found under Additional settings on smartphones from Chinese OEMs like as Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, Realme, Huawei, and others
- If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone or Tab, pick Interaction and dexterityand touch on the toggle symbol in front of theAssistant menu. As demonstrated in the image below, a floating symbol for the Assistant menu will appear on the screen. If you think that the floating symbol is bothersome, you may adjust its size, look, placement, and other characteristics by selecting theAssistant menu item. To reach the Power offmenu, simply tap on the floatingAssistant menuicon that appears on the screen. The Accessibility menu from theAccessibility menu may now be used to power off your Samsung Galaxy smartphone without having to press the Power button. If you have a phone from Xiaomi, Redmi, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, Realme, or Huawei, you must first enable theAccessibility menu fromtheAccessibility menu. Following the activation of the accessibility feature, the Accessibility menu icon will show in the navigation bar. Simply tapping it will bring you the option to power down your phone without having to use the Power button.
Turn offAndroid Phone Using Apps
The Google Play Store is bursting at the seams with applications for every purpose. There are hundreds of applications available that will allow you to power off and reboot your phone if the Power button on your phone has been damaged. All of these applications require either the Accessibility permission or root privilege, and they all provide settings that are comparable to those found in the Accessibility menu displayed above. I put to the test some of the most highly rated and often used applications that provide the ability to power off and reboot Android devices without the need to click the Power button.
Phone Lock + Volume Control (OFF+)
Phone Lock + is a minimalist program that lacks a traditional user interface that most apps offer as a default. Nonetheless, the software performs its functions without the need for root access. When Phone Lock has been installed on your smartphone, you may access it through the application drawer. It will urge you to choose one of the two lock modes available. Make your selection and allow the app access to your accessibility settings when prompted to do so. Whenever you need to access the Power Menu to turn off or restart your phone, simply press and hold the Phone Lock app icon on your home screen.
Power Menuis another straightforward application that allows you to access the Power Menu with a single press without having to hold down the Power button.
Assistive Touch for Android
The Assistive Touch for Android application is a wonderful choice if you like to have a constant floating button that allows you to easily access the Power Menu and a variety of other functions without having to use the Power button, volume buttons, or navigation bar keys. You may switch off your Android phone or tablet by simply tapping on the floating touch symbol and then on the Power menu icon if the Power button on your device is damaged or not working. One aspect of this program that I dislike is that it has an excessive number of annoying advertisements.
Turn off Phone via Quick Settings (Samsung)
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone or Tab that was introduced in 2019 or later, you should have seen the Power Menu icon on the Quick Settings screen. This shortcut is available on phones such as the Galaxy Note 10, Note 20, Galaxy S10, S20, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A51, and others. You may pick the option to reboot or switch off your Samsung Galaxy smartphone by tapping on the Power Menu icon, which appears while the Power button is not pressed.
Turn off Samsung Device via Bixby
Users of Samsung Galaxy phones may also switch their phones off without having to press the Power button by using a Bixby voice command. I attempted to accomplish this using Google Assistant commands, but it was unsuccessful.
Start Samsung Bixby and use the ” Turn off/Power off the phone ” command to turn the phone off. After that, Bixby will prompt you to pick the Power off option. Simply tapping on it will cause your Samsung mobile to shut off.
Schedule Power Off Time via Android Settings
Using your device’s settings to schedule a power-down time is another option for turning off an Android phone without pressing the Power button completely.
- Go to the Settings menu on your smartphone
- On the settings menu page, choose the Search icon or bar and type “schedule” into it
- You’ll be presented with a list of items that may be planned. OnSchedule power on/off may be toggled with an one tap. On the following screen, you can choose the time at which you want your Android smartphone to automatically turn on or off without the need to press the Power key.
So that’s it for now on how to switch off an Android smartphone when the power button is broken, the screen is dark, and the touch screen is not working on the device. I hope that the information provided here will also allow you to restart your phone without using the power button. If you believe I have overlooked a workable approach, please let me know about it. Continue reading:How to Determine the Activation Date of an Android Phone
How To Fix Touch Screen Issues on Samsung Galaxy A50/A51
When it comes to smartphones, both the Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A51 are good options from Samsung’s A series portfolio. The Samsung Galaxy A51 improves on the previous model, making it even better. Despite the fact that both smartphones are in the same price range, their specifications are far superior. Samsung Galaxy A50 and A51 smartphones have their fair share of problems and faults, despite the fact that they are fantastic devices in their own right. Several customers have complained that the touch screen on their Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A51 is not working, and they have no idea why this is happening.
No matter what the root source of the problem is, it must be identified and corrected if you are to reap the full benefits of these remarkable technologies.
How to fix touch screen not working issue on Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A51
Before you do anything else, check to see whether your phone’s screen has been damaged before proceeding. It is only possible to replace the screen if it has been cracked or shattered. To receive a replacement screen, go to your nearest Samsung Store location. If your phone is still under warranty, you should be able to receive a replacement screen without having to pay any further fees. If your warranty has expired, you may have to pay for a replacement screen out of your own pocket.
2. Force reboot the phone
If the problem is caused by a bug in the firmware or an app, a simple restart of the phone should resolve the situation. By doing so, you will be able to refresh the memory of your phone and reset all of its services, including the touchscreen feature. To restart your phone, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Press and hold the side button and the volume down key simultaneously until the Power Menu shows on your screen. When the Power Menu displays, select ” Power Off ” or ” Restart ” from the drop-down menu.
Once the reboot is complete, check to see if the touchscreen is operational. If this is not the case, move on to the next remedy.
3. Wipe clean the screen
The screen of your phone can become clogged with dust and other particles, which might impair the touch functioning of the device.
Apply water or isopropyl alcohol to a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth and wipe the whole body of the screen clean until it is totally free of fingerprints. Once the screen has been thoroughly cleaned, check to see if the problem has been fixed. If it doesn’t work, move on to the next solution.
4. Remove the screen protector
There are several screen protectors that can have an adverse effect on the touch sensitivity of your phone’s screen, causing issues with the touch feature to malfunction. Remove the screen protector and check to see whether the problem is resolved. If this is not the case, move on to the next remedy.
5. Increase touch sensitivity
You may still apply a screen protector on your Galaxy phone and the touchscreen will continue to function normally. Improved touch sensitivity on Samsung screens may be achieved by selecting one of many options in the display settings menu. Here’s how you can go about it.
- By selecting the gear symbol on the home screen or the notification panel, you may access the Settings menu. Toggle the display on by tapping on it
- Then tap on theTouch sensitivity and toggle it toON.
6. Turn on Safe Mode
Third-party programs can occasionally cause conflict and result in a variety of difficulties on your phone, including the screen becoming sluggish and unresponsive and the phone becoming unresponsive. Attempt to boot your phone into safe mode to see if any third-party apps are causing the issue. In safe mode, your phone only runs native apps, and all downloaded apps will be temporarily blocked while the phone is in safe mode. Safe mode may be enabled by performing the following steps:
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds until you see the Power officon. Press and hold the Power off symbol until you see the Safe Mode icon appear on the screen. To restart your phone in safe mode, press and hold theSafe Modeicon.
Following safe mode boot-up, check to see if the touchscreen is functional on your phone. If it continues to function normally, you may be confident that one of the downloaded apps was the source of the problem. You may then proceed to uninstall the downloaded apps one by one, until the program that is causing the problem has been discovered and deleted with this information.
7. Factory reset the phone
This method should only be used if all other options have failed. This will restore your phone to its factory default settings. This implies that all of your currently installed applications, data, and settings will be permanently wiped. Continue with this only if you absolutely must and only after creating a backup of all your critical files and data. The following steps will guide you through the process of restoring the device to its factory settings:
- Open the Settings application from your home screen
- Tapon is in charge of general administration. Select Reset from the drop-down menu
- Select Factory data reset from the drop-down menu. Scroll down to the bottom and press theResetbutton
- To proceed with the reset, press theDeleteallbutton on your keyboard.
It will only take a few minutes to finish the procedure. Once the reset has been completed, your phone will restart. Finally, check to see if the touchscreen is operational. If this is the case, congratulations! If this is the case, you may be required to take the phone to a local Samsung service facility for additional evaluation.