- 1 How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 2 How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- 3 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
- 4 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
- 5 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
- 6 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
- 7 How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 8 How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- 9 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 10 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 11 How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 12 Final Thoughts
- 13 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
- 14 Unable to power off Galaxy phones without a Power key
- 15 Contact Samsung Support
- 16 How to power off Samsung S21 explained
- 17 How different are the Samsung S21 shutdown methods for different sub models
- 18 How to power off Samsung S21
- 19 How to power on Samsung S21
- 20 How to reboot your Samsung S21
- 21 How to reboot your Samsung S21 if your phone don’t react to your actions
- 22 How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
- 23 Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- 24 Reader Interactions
- 25 How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 26 How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
- 27 How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 28 About Samsung S21 FE
- 29 4 Easy Ways to Turn Off Samsung S21
- 30 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 Phone
- 31 How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
- 32 Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
- 33 How to power on Galaxy S21?
- 34 How to power off Galaxy S21
- 35 How to reboot Galaxy S21?
- 36 Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
- 37 How to Power Off & Restart Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
- 38 How to turn off your Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
- 39 How to force restart Galaxy S21
How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. For anyone considering purchasing the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S21, there has been a little but substantial change to the software, and you may find yourself unable to turn it off because of the update. This is due to the fact that it no longer allows a press and hold of the “power” button to activate the power or standby buttons by default – but the side button may still be programmed if you so choose. First and foremost, here’s how to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 model computer:
- Swipe down the quick settings window and you’ll find a power icon at the bottom of the screen. Selecting that symbol will bring up the options to power down or restart your computer.
As you can see, it’s straightforward if you know where to look. However, that is just an option for software. There is also the option to turn off the hardware. Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button together until you see the same power choices menu as before. If your phone has crashed or become unresponsive, the same hardware solution will work: press and hold the side button and the volume down button for 10 seconds until the phone responds. You should get a slight buzzing sensation, and your phone will reset.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do that, or if you want to restore the power options that you had on prior Samsung devices, doing so is straightforward:
- To get to the power screen, follow the procedures outlined above. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose “Side key settings.” Choose what you want the button to accomplish for you.
Pressing and holding (the old-fashioned technique of shutting off your phone) as well as a double press are all available alternatives. Our preferred method of launching the camera is with a double press, however you may modify this to start any other app you choose. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe. Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- There are three methods to turn off a Samsung phone: the first is to ask Bixby to do it
- The second is to press the power button
- And the third is to press the power button again. Swipe down twice to bring up the notification shade, then hit the power button in the upper right corner of the shade to turn it off.
- Keep pressing and holding the power and volume down keys on the side of the phone for a few seconds to unlock the phone.
On most Samsung phones, the power button is located on the right side of the phone, just below the volume rocker. That button was once used to turn off the phone, but it now serves a variety of other purposes. When pushed once, the button puts the phone into sleep mode, which means the screen shuts off but the phone remains powered on and operational. With a long press of the power button (which was previously the only action required to turn off the device), Bixby, Samsung’s smart assistant, may now be summoned.
In fact, Samsung created three different methods for shutting down the gadget.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
The first way may be found in the notification shade, as can the second.
- In order to access the notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen. Swipe down a second time to ensure that the shade covers the entire screen
- To turn on the computer, press the Power button in the upper right corner. Press and hold Power off(or Restart, depending on what you’re attempting to do)
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
You can still switch off the phone by pressing and holding the power button. If you hold down the power and volume down buttons for a lengthy period of time, you will be presented with a menu that will allow you to switch off the phone.
To turn off the power, press the power button (orRestart, depending on what you want to do). A screenshot is taken with a single push of the power and volume down keys on the iPhone.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
Another option for shutting off your phone is to press and hold the power button to invoke Bixby, which is a virtual assistant. After the Bixby animation shows at the bottom of the phone, while holding down the power button, simply say “Turn off my phone” and then release the button to complete the process. You’ll receive a popup requesting you to power down and restart your computer. Select the relevant button from the drop-down menu.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
It is possible for your phone to freeze and become unresponsive at times. Even if this occurs, not everything is lost. For 15 seconds, press and hold the power and volume down keys on your keyboard. This will force the phone to restart, and any difficulties that have arisen should be resolved as a result. Samsung’s power button now performs a plethora of purposes, and the term “power button” may be a bit of a misnomer in these modern times. Given the recent changes to the UI, this may be a little confusing, but any of these three techniques will allow you to turn your phone off without losing your data.
- What is the best way to switch off 5G on my Samsung S21? Access your settings by going to SettingsConnectionsMobile NetworksNetwork Modeand selecting a network mode that is not 5G (such as LTE/3G/2G, etc.). When you want to switch off your mobile data, slide down and tapMobile data in the quick settings to turn it off. How can I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S21? To restore your Samsung mobile to its factory settings, go to SettingsGeneral Management and choose Reset device to factory settings. resetting factory data Resetting factory data. When asked, selectWipe data/factory reseton the Android Recovery screen. When prompted, selectDelete All. You will lose any information that you have stored on your phone. When using my Samsung Galaxy S21, how can I snap a screenshot? To capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21, click the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time, or sweep your hand over the screen. A screenshot can also be taken by instructing your digital assistant to do so. What is the difference between the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra models from Samsung? In terms of screen size, the Galaxy S21 has a 6.2-inch display, the Galaxy S21 Plus has a 6.7-inch display, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra has a 6.8-inch display. The screen and battery sizes of the original S21 and the S21 Plus are the only differences between the two models. A better camera, more RAM, and more internal storage space are all available on the S21 Ultra.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
6If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission. Unlike the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, Samsung did not shift the goalposts or keys when it came to turning off, restarting, or resetting the devices. Instead, the start sequence remained the same as it was on the Note 20 series, which is a significant improvement. However, if you’ve recently purchased an S21 and are curious what key combination shuts the phone off or restarts it, here’s the low-down on what you can do.
How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- To turn on your Galaxy S21, press and hold the power side key for a few seconds.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- At the same time, press the volume down and power keys. Hold them in place until the virtual buttons menu for switching off, restarting, and entering emergency mode displays. Alternatively, you may press the large red Power off symbol at the top of your screen or the green Restart button in the centre. Navigate to the Advanced features section. Side key is a key that is on the side of the keyboard. How to turn off your phone so that you have more alternatives
The same goes for turning on and off, as well as restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Galaxy S21+. As an alternative, you may navigate to the Advanced features section. Powering off your phone and configuring the long-press of the side key to display the restart menu instead of summoning Bixby are both done with the side key.
Hard reset the Galaxy S21
- More than 10 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the volume down and power keys.
Reset Galaxy S21 to factory default settings
This function, if you need to restore your Galaxy S21 Ultra, will return it to its factory default settings, with the exception of the security settings, language, and accounts, and will save your personal data.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
With the advent of Samsung’s S20 series smartphones came a significant shift in the way the “power” button operated, which has left some Galaxy S21 owners perplexed as to how to turn it off. This is due to the fact that the original power button on the S10 series has been replaced with a programmable “side button” on the S20 and S21. Additionally, holding this button by default launches Bixby rather than displaying the power menu, which adds to the confusion. Because this new side button is programmable, you can customize what it does by changing the settings on your phone.
Fortunately, you can still configure it to display the power off menu when you press and hold the button. Here we’ll teach you how to shut down your Galaxy S21 and how to configure the side button to behave more like the classic power button on earlier Galaxy smartphones.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
There are two methods for shutting down or restarting the Galaxy S21: first, you may use the power button.
- Use your finger to swipe down from the top of the screen to expose the quick settings, then press the power button in the upper right corner. When you press and hold the side button, you will also be pressing and holding the volume down key.
How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
Instead of pressing and holding the side button to power down, you may modify the side button settings to display the power off menu instead: side key settings
- Instead of pressing and holding the side button to power down, you may modify the side key settings to display the power off menu instead:
You may modify the behavior of the side button by pressing and holding it, or by double pressing it, using these options. We like the old-fashioned method of shutting down our phones and keeping rapid camera access available with a double push.
If you’ve recently updated to the Galaxy S21, you may have noticed that when you unlock your phone with a left swipe, a page called Dynamic Lock Screen appears on your screen. If you find it as irritating as we do, you can read our previous post on how to turn off Dynamic Lock Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S21 in more detail.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
The default behavior of a Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra 5G when you press the standard side button to turn the device on or off is to bring up Bixby instead of turning the device off. Many Samsung smartphone users are frequently perplexed as a result of Samsung’s decision to alter the way things are done. It is simple to shut down the Galaxy S21, as well as to modify the default power off setting back to the one that most people are accustomed to. If the new technique does not work for you, you may quickly and easily remap the side button to power off instead of showing Bixby by following the instructions outlined below.
- Method 1: Press and hold the side (Bixby) button as well as the Volume Down button for 2-3 seconds. In order to power off a Samsung Galaxy S21, the most frequent method is to press the side button and the volume down button for 2-3 seconds. Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode are the three options that will be displayed. The phone will be turned off if you select Power Off. Method 2: Turn off the computer from the settings menu. To bring up the Power Off Icon, swipe down from the top of the screen twice more than once. By pressing the Power Icon, you will be presented with the choice to turn off your phone. Method 3: How to Remap the Power Off Button (Change the Function)
- Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode will be shown if you continue to hold the side button and the volume down for 2-3 seconds. At the bottom of the screen, select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. With the power off menu selected, the side button will no longer show Bixby, but will instead power off.
Summary Samsung has made a concerted effort to promote Bixby, which may be beneficial to some but is irritating to others. The usual power off button, by default, will bring up Bixby, but it can be simply remapped to utilize the conventional method of shutting down the system instead. The default way for shutting off the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra 5G is to push the volume down button and the side button together at the same time. Additionally, the phone may be shut off or restarted through the settings menu, which is accessed by pushing down on the top menu bar twice.
Unable to power off Galaxy phones without a Power key
- A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
- A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
- Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
Leave the repairs to the professionals. Only from Samsung can you save up to $300 on a like-new, completely refurbished Certified Re-Newed phone that has the highest immediate cracked screen trade-in values available anywhere online. With an acceptable trade-in, prices start at $250.
- Unable to turn off Galaxy phones without pressing the Power button
Power and Bixby keys have been removed from many recent Galaxy phones, and the Side key has been installed in their stead. With this new configuration, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by pressing two side buttons at the same time or touching the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated Power button, you can use one of the following methods to turn it off. Content that is related Associated Content”>Samsung DeX mode will not begin to operate Samsung DeX may fail to start on phones that have been configured using the Knox Customization Configurator.
- When attempting to use DeX, the phone will simply reflect the contents of its screen onto the display of the computer.
- The GPS signal on your Galaxy phone or tablet has been lost.
- Other times, it might be due to the fact that your Location is deactivated or that you are not utilizing the most appropriate Location approach.
- In order to prevent hearing damage, the Media volume limiter feature on mobile phones or tablets limits the volume from growing over a certain threshold.
- If the functionality is enabled, a popup message stating “Volume limit surpassed” will show each time you increase the volume.
- If you are not charging your phone or tablet properly, it may not be able to turn on.
- If it is not responding when you hit the power button, please allow us to assist you in getting it operating again.
- In the event that you are experiencing difficulties setting up a Google account on your phone or tablet, double-check that you are following the correct procedures and that all of the necessary settings are configured correctly.
- We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device.
Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
With the Shop Samsung App, you can complete your purchase quickly and easily. Sign-in is simple, and Samsung Pay, alerts, and other features are available. Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com. The Samsung Shop application Free standard shipping, exclusive deals, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app. Free standard shipping, special offers, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to power off Samsung S21 explained
No matter what phone you use, there may be times when it will have a problem or malfunction. Fortunately, in the vast majority of situations, restarting your phone will resolve the issue at hand. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is subject to this restriction. You will discover how to power on, turn off, and reboot your Samsung Galaxy S21 in the sections below, even if your smartphone is completely unresponsive to your movements.
How different are the Samsung S21 shutdown methods for different sub models
The techniques for rebooting the Galaxy S21 mentioned here are applicable to all variants of this device. The procedure is applicable to the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra models. They all have features in common, such as the ability to reset, switch on, and turn off the phone, for example.
How to power off Samsung S21
Occasionally, while visiting locations with specific visiting restrictions or when we do not want our phones to distract us from our job in any manner, it is necessary to switch our phones off. To switch off the Samsung Galaxy S21, you’ll need the following items:
- To begin, locate the side key on the right-hand side of the phone. Normally, it serves as the lock button
- Press and hold it for 2 to 5 seconds to activate it. The shutdown menu will be displayed as a result of this action. Following the appearance of the following functions on the screen: power off Galaxy S21, restart/reboot Galaxy S21, lockdown Galaxy S21, and unlock Galaxy S21 Turn on emergency mode and quick access to side key settings by pressing the side key settings button below, then choose power off.
Following that, your phone will be turned off. More information on how to switch it back on may be found here. It should be noted that if the battery is nearly depleted, the Galaxy S21 will shut down automatically. It will be necessary to recharge the battery in order to turn the Galaxy S21 back on in such situation.
How to power on Samsung S21
To switch on the Samsung Galaxy S21, you must first do the following:
- Find the side key on your phone, just as you would to turn it off
- Make sure your phone’s battery is fully charged. Whether you hadn’t charged it 100 percents, check to see if it charged at least one percent more than you had charged it. To check if you have adequate charge, push the right-side side button for at least 2 and a maximum of 5 seconds.
Following that, your phone should begin to operate. The battery level will be indicated on the screen if the battery is running out of charge.
How to reboot your Samsung S21
There are a variety of options for restarting the Galaxy S21. The first step is to restart the computer by selecting Restart from the shutdown menu. This approach is beneficial because, if you apply it, all open applications will be properly closed, and you will not lose any unsaved data. To make use of it, you’ll need the following items:
- 2 to 5 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the side button
- When the shutdown menu opens, pick the option to reboot the computer. Keep waiting for the procedure to be completed
Whatever the reason may be that prompts you to restart your phone after this, the problem will almost certainly be resolved.
How to reboot your Samsung S21 if your phone don’t react to your actions
If your phone is stuck and you are unable to enter the shutdown menu, which is extremely unusual, perform the following steps:
- For more than 5 seconds, press and hold the side button on the right side of the keyboard. Performing this action will cause your phone to reset. For those who have trouble with the aforementioned approach, press and hold the side lock button and the volume reduction button together for more than 7 seconds.
This technique of closing down is ineffective since your applications will not properly shut down, and you will most likely lose any unsaved data. However, if your phone is completely stuck and there is nothing else you can do, this is the most effective method of restarting the system and clearing the problem message.
If none of the methods listed above work and your phone will not power on even after it has been fully charged and you have tried everything else, take it to a Samsung repair facility. They will be able to provide assistance.
How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra»How to turn off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra In this post, we’ll look at three distinct methods for turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra smartphone.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
In order to utilize this approach, you must hit and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. The power menu will appear on the screen as a result of this action. You can pick between powering down, restarting, or entering emergency mode by selecting the option that best suits your needs.
Method 2: Using the Power off icon
To make advantage of this approach, do the following:
- To access the fast settings, select the Power symbol from the menu bar. You will be presented with the power menu. Choose the one that you like
Method 3: Reassigning Side key
To utilize this approach, navigate to the Power menu by either the Hardware keys or the Power icon method, as appropriate. Select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may access the Side key settings by selecting Settings, Advanced Features, and Here Side Key from the main menu. Under the Press and hold part of this screen, you have the option of remapping the side key to the Power menu. Choose one of these. Now, anytime you press and hold the side key, the power menu will be displayed.
Turning on the Samsung S21 FE is simple. On what devices can you turn off the Samsung S21 FE 5G? What is the best way to switch off the Samsung S21 FE without a password? What is the best way to turn off the Samsung S21 FE? How can I switch off my Samsung S21 FE if it doesn’t have a screen? Turning off the Samsung S21 FE with the sliding button may not be as simple as turning on other Samsung smartphones with the same feature. You can quickly switch off your Samsung smartphone in four different methods, and we’ll teach you how to turn on your Samsung S21 FE 5G in the section below.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
To activate Samsung S21 FE, follow these steps: On what devices can you turn off your Samsung S21 FE 5G? With no password, how can I switch off my Samsung S21 FE? To turn off the Samsung S21 FE, follow these instructions. Without a screen, how can I switch off my Samsung S21 FE? Because of the sliding button, it may be more difficult to switch off the Samsung S21 FE than it is to turn on other Samsung smartphones. As a result, there are four simple ways to switch off your Samsung smartphone, and we’ll teach you how to turn on your Samsung S21 FE 5G in the sections below.
How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
You may not be aware of this, but the reality is that you can simply reprogram the power button on your Samsung smartphone if you so like. In order to do so, navigate toSettingsAdvanced FeatureSide Key. Once you’ve reached the side-key menu, you may choose the “Power Off Menu” option from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, you will be presented with the choice to power off your smartphone or restart it by pressing the side button on your device. In addition, Samsung gives customers with the option of accessing the power menu through a rapid shortcut.
Slide down from the top of the Galaxy S21 FE display to bring down the notification shade, and then press and hold the shortcut key. You will now be able to pick the power choice. Following that, you will be given the choice to either power down or restart your device.
How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Step 1: Press and hold the Bixby / Lock key for a few seconds. Step 2: Unlock your phone if it is necessary. That’s all there is to it. The battery on your device is completely depleted; to turn it back on, hit the power symbol and then tap power Off again.
About Samsung S21 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5G is a fantastic smartphone with a display screen size of 6.41 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The phone is equipped with a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G CPU with memory options of 128GB with 6GB RAM, 128GB with 8GB RAM, and 256GB with 8GB RAM. Cookies are used on this website to enhance your browsing experience. We’ll presume you’re okay with this, but you have the option to opt out if you so choose.
4 Easy Ways to Turn Off Samsung S21
ArtikelPendek.com– Actually, there are various methods for turning off or restarting the Samsung S21 phone. However, because you are unfamiliar with the procedure, this is quite perplexing. Furthermore, the function of the power button on some contemporary Samsung phones differs somewhat from the function of the power button on prior Samsung phones. Current behavior is that pressing the power button once turns off the screen and does not do any further action. As long as the phone is still in use.
Instead, it launches the Samsung Smart Assistant, which is a useful function.
In particular, the Samsung S21 is being discussed.
Please consult the section below for the tutorial.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 Phone
- To open Notification Shade, swipe your Samsung S21 screen from top to bottom from left to right. Continue by swiping one more time from top to bottom. The Powerbutton will then display at the top of the screen
- Click on the button. Following that, you will notice that there are three buttons: a Power button, a Restart button, and an Emergency Mode Off button. To switch off your Samsung S21 phone, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Alternatively, you may press theRestartbutton to restart your Samsung phone.
Use Power Button + Volume Down
I believe that the second way is less difficult than the first. It’s because, in order to switch off your Samsung phone, you only need to press and hold (for a short period of time) the Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Later on, you will be presented with an option that will allow you to switch off your phone. Isn’t it a lot less complicated?
You know, I believe the third way is a little more interesting. To switch off our Samsung phone, we will instruct the robot to do so. This may be accomplished by pressing and holding thePowe r button until aBixbyanimation appears at the bottom of the display. Don’t let go of the button until the animation has finished. Continue to push the button while saying ” Turn off my phone “. Having said that, you may press and hold the button until a question appears on the screen, asking if you want to switch off, turn on again, or restart the phone.
Turning Off Samsung S21 Phones When In Freezing Conditions
If your phone is frozen, there isn’t much you can do with it at that point. In fact, when the phone is in this state, the screen becomes unresponsive on the device. In order to resolve this, you can try performing a Force Restart on your Samsung phone. How? Easy… For approximately 15 seconds, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons on your phone at the same time.
Following that, your Samsung phone will shut down and return to normal operation. So, those are some of the options you have for turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 phone. Hopefully, you have found this article to be helpful. (AP)
How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
Once in a while, you’ll need to turn on, turn off, or reset your Galaxy S21 smartphone. If your Galaxy S21 becomes unresponsive, you may need to restart it without accessing the power-off option in order to fix the problem. Using this Galaxy S21 how-to tutorial, you’ll learn how to turn on, turn off, and reboot your phone even if it’s frozen, as well as how to reach the power-off menu on your phone. The term Galaxy S21 refers to any and all Galaxy S21 models, including the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, as defined in this guide.
Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
To begin setting up Galaxy S21 or migrating from an older phone to Galaxy S21, you must first turn on the phone. When the electricity is turned off, it becomes a dead brick. In order to utilize your Galaxy S21, you must have it turned on at all times. It is possible that you will need to turn off Galaxy S21 at some point. In certain sensitive areas, for example, you may be required to turn off your phone and place it in a locker when you enter. While on an airplane, you are generally instructed to turn off your phone during the taxing and landing phases.
- As a result, you must turn off your Galaxy S21 when you are not permitted to use the phone or when you do not intend to use the phone for an extended length of time.
- Before you may turn on your Galaxy S21, you must charge the battery first.
- It is possible that your Galaxy S21 will reboot automatically if you select to apply the update in this instance.
- In some cases, such as when changing the SIM card or activating a new eSIM profile, you may need to restart the Galaxy S21.
- You may program it to reset your Galaxy S21 at a predetermined time each day or night.
- In older smartphones, there is a power button that is devoted to that function.
- The Galaxy S21 does not have a physical power button.
- The Galaxy S21 is powered on by pressing the Side key (located on the right side of the phone).
According to the instructions in this article, by default, you may access the power-off menu by pressing and holding (long pressing) the side key for 2-5 seconds, as seen in the image below. The power-off menu on the Galaxy S21 lets you to do the following:
- Powering down the Galaxy S21
- Restarting or rebooting the Galaxy S21
- Locking down the Galaxy S21 Emergency mode can be activated
- Quick access to side key settings can be obtained.
Please keep in mind that Samsung allows you to designate the long-press gesture of the Side key to Bixby Voice if you so want. Fortunately, you may reach the Galaxy S21 Power-off menu using the fast settings panel in this situation. You may also easily launch the camera application by pressing the Side key. You may use the power-off option at any moment, for example, when on the Galaxy S21 Lock screen, Home screen, or while using any apps on the device.
How to power on Galaxy S21?
By pressing and holding the Side key for a few seconds when the phone is off, you can turn on the Galaxy S21. It is not required to hold your finger on the Side key until the bootup screen appears before releasing it. It is sufficient to wait 2-5 seconds. If the battery level on your Galaxy S21 is too low, the device will not turn on (less than 1 percent ). If this is the case, you should recharge the Galaxy S21’s battery immediately. If your Galaxy S21 was automatically turned off due to poor battery life, it would NOT automatically turn back on when you connected it to a charger thereafter.
How to power off Galaxy S21
As previously said, you should typically only turn off your Galaxy S21 if you are forced to do so or if you will not be using the phone for more than a few days at a time. When the jet is cruising, you may use your phone in the flight mode to make calls while on the plane. Some airlines, however, may require you to turn off (power down) your Galaxy S21. As a result, do not anticipate that you will be able to use your phone on the plane. Consult the attendant for further information. The Galaxy S21 cannot be turned off by pressing and holding the Side key.
- As previously explained, in order to turn off the Galaxy S21, you must access the Power-off option.
- Keep the power off button down at all times.
- It is possible to reset Galaxy S21 and then attempt to enter the Power-off menu once the phone has been rebooted if the phone has become unresponsive and you are unable to reach the Power-off menu.
- Galaxy S21 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
How to reboot Galaxy S21?
There are several methods for restarting the Galaxy S21, including:
- If you have access to the Power-off menu, which you may get through the quick settings panel or by holding the Side key for about 2-3 seconds, choose it. Holding down the Side key for more than 5 seconds will force the phone to restart. For a total of more than 7 seconds, press and hold the value down key + side key together until the phone reboots (as seen in the picture below).
In most cases, if you have access to the power-off option, method 1 is suggested. The first two approaches are gentle ways to restart the Galaxy S21. Upon rebooting the phone, all currently open files will be appropriately closed. There will be no data loss as a result. Method 3 on the other hand will result in a hard reset (forcing restart). It is possible that some files or programs will not be properly closed before the phone restarts. It is conceivable that this will result in data loss. As a result, you should only use this approach if your phone is frozen and you are unable to reach the Power-off option.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to restart your Galaxy S21 if the screen is locked by default. The phone will prompt you to unlock it before proceeding to the power-off menu.
Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
Any queries or issues you have with the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, or Galaxy S21 Ultra should be addressed in the comments section. Thank you for your assistance. You will receive assistance from the community. If you have any queries about how to use the Galaxy S21, you may refer to our step-by-step Galaxy S21 tutorials, which are as follows:
- Detailed instructions to the latest features of the Galaxy S21, as well as how-to articles, photography tips, and accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S21.
Our Facebook page is also a good place to ask questions and express your opinions. You may read and download the official Samsung Galaxy S21 user manual (PDF) in your native language by visiting this link. If you prefer, you can send us an email using the contact us page on our website.
How to Power Off & Restart Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
Samsung has finally unveiled its Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphones, which are the company’s flagship models for the year 2021. The Galaxy S21 series includes 5G connectivity and runs on Android 11 out of the box, with One UI 3.1 as its user interface. When Samsung releases the Galaxy S21 Ultra, the company hopes to provide a next-generation experience by introducing S Pen functionality to the Galaxy S series for the first time. Are you considering purchasing the new Samsung Galaxy S21 but aren’t familiar with the company’s past flagships?
Listed below are a few various approaches you may use to restart or power down your Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone.
How to turn off your Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
This is definitely the quickest and most straightforward method of turning off your Samsung Galaxy S21 running One UI 3.
- Hold down the Side button and the Volume Down key at the same time until you see the power menu
- Select “Power off” from the drop-down menu. To switch off your phone, press and hold the Power off button a second time. The gadget will now be turned off.
To switch your Galaxy S21 back on, keep pushing the Side button for a few seconds longer than usual. When the smartphone is switched back on, you will see theSamsunglogo on the screen. You may also reboot or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 in a similar manner. Simply follow the procedures outlined above, but instead of pressing the Power Off button, press the “Restart” button.
Using Quick Panel
Samsung provides a shortcut in One UI’s Quick Panel that allows you to switch off the smartphone without having to press the power button on the device. However, unlike in One UI 2, the power menu shortcut is no longer displayed immediately in the Quick Panel. Despite this, you may still access the shortcut in One UI 3 but it will need an additional tap. As a result of this,
- Using your Galaxy S21’s screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to see the notifications shade. To make the Quick Panel shortcuts more visible, tap the Quick Settings panel. To access the “Power menu,” press the “Power menu” shortcut, which may be found at the top-right of the screen next to the Search button. Samsung’s One UI 3.1 Quick Panel
- Samsung’s One UI 3.1 Quick Panel To accomplish the necessary action, select Power off or Restart from the menu bar.
Bixby, rather than the Power Menu, is activated by default when the Side button is pressed and held on the Samsung Galaxy S21. The default function of the Side key can be changed if you only use Bixby seldom or if you want to utilize a combination of physical buttons to switch off or restart your phone. To change the action of the Side button, go to SettingsAdvanced FeaturesSide Key and select the desired action.
Rather than selecting “Wake Bixby” from the “Press and hold” menu, pick “Power off menu” instead. When you hold down the Side key, you will now be presented with the power off and restart choices.
Using Bixby voice assistant
No matter how much you dislike Bixby, you may utilize Samsung Bixby to reboot or shut down your Galaxy S21 Plus. To make this work, first make sure Bixby is configured properly, and then start Bixby using the Side key or the Bixby app from the app drawer. If you already have Bixby set up and running, you may use voice commands like as “Turn off my phone” or “Restart the device” to instruct Bixby to conduct the desired action.
How to force restart Galaxy S21
If your device freezes, becomes unresponsive, or enters a boot loop for whatever reason, you may find yourself in the position of having to forcibly shutdown or restart it. The device can be restored to its original condition by performing a force restart in this situation. To accomplish this, press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons at the same time for approximately 20 seconds. Ensure that you continue to press both buttons down until you see the Samsung logo on the boot screen. Then, after more than a minute, wait for the smartphone to completely power up.