- 1 4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
- 2 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
- 3 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
- 4 How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
- 5 How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 8 What is Voice Guide?
- 9 Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 10 How to Turn Off Audio Description on Samsung TV?
- 11 How to stop or activate audiodescription on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
- 12 How to stop or activate Audio description for non-seeing people on your TV SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
- 12.1 Audio description directly via your TV SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
- 12.2 Via TV decoder linked to your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
- 12.3 To conclude on audio description on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
- 13 How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
- 14 What is Voice Guide?
- 15 Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
- 16 To Conclude
- 17 How to Turn Off Narrator on Samsung TV – 3 Legitimate Methods
- 18 What is a voice guide?
- 19 Turning off voice guide on Samsung TV
- 20 Wrapping up
- 21 How To Turn Off the Samsung TV Voice Assistant?
- 22 What is Samsung TV’s Voice Assistant?
- 23 Turning Off the Voice Assistant
- 24 Older Models of Samsung TV
- 25 The Voice Assistant Still Won’t Turn Off
- 26 Conclusion
- 27 How to Turn Off the Voice Guide on an LG TV
- 28 How to Turn Off the Voice Guide on an LG TV
- 29 How to Turn Off Google Assistant on an LG TV
- 30 Additional FAQs
- 31 Your TV’s Voice Guide Need Not Be a Distraction
- 32 How to Turn Off the Audio Description on a Sony TV
- 33 Sony TV: How to Turn Off Audio Description
- 34 Enjoy Some Movie Magic
4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
The Samsung Smart Tv is an interactive television featuring a voice guide function that is intended for visually impaired persons, retirees, and anybody else who prefers to listen to a voice guide over reading text. The voice guide on the Samsung Smart TV announces the activities and menus that may be accessed through it. A TV Voice Guide is essentially a voice assistant or narrator that can be found on any television, including Samsung Smart TVs, that provides consumers with an audio description of all of the menu options and objects.
When you explore any online streaming services, the voice guide gives you with additional information such as movie titles and descriptions, among other things.
Android users will recognize this capability as being comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features.
Some people, particularly those with limited eyesight, find the accessibility option on their remote control to be quite useful.
- If you’re fed up with your television continuously responding to you, there are several options for turning this feature off.
- Before we go into how to turn it off, let’s have a look at some of the features of the voice guide.
- For older citizens, the audio guide is really helpful.
- Turn off that inconvenient device now, will we?
- Then move to the general section.
- HomeSettingGeneralAccessibility Voice Guide PreferencesVoice Guide Preferences Another method is to enter the accessibility menu by pressing and holding the volume button on the remote control.
- Many users unintentionally activate the voice guide by pressing and holding the volume button for an extended amount of time.
Simply press and hold the Volume button on your Samsung Smart Remote for a few seconds and you will be taken to the Voice Guide menu.
If, on the other hand, these methods do not work for your Samsung TV, consult the user manual for your television.
However, this has been shown to work with Samsung TV models from the 5-Series and 6-Series.
In addition, you can switch off the Voice Guide function on my Q70R, Q60T, Q70T, Q80T, Q95T, Q60R, Q80R, Q90R, Q90T, Q8C, Q950T, Q800T, Q900R, Q6F, Q7F, and other Q-series smartphones.
You may also delete the default applications on your Samsung Smart TV in order to prevent you or even your children (who may be captivated by the voiceover) from accidently turning it on by accident.
If you have Audio Description turned on on your Samsung TV, you’ll find that English AD (Audio Description) is the default option.
Alternative Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions even after turning off the voice guide.
Consequently, turn off Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description.
Important Note: While audio descriptions may be disabled on your Samsung TV, they may not be disabled on your streaming app.
If you only hear the narrator while you are streaming on an app, such as Amazon Prime, you will need to turn off the narrator on Amazon Prime. To switch off voice on your streaming applications, follow the steps outlined in this article.
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
Samsung is one of the most well-known television companies, and its televisions are equipped with a number of useful features. Those traits, on the other hand, might be grating from time to time. Take, for example, the Audio description option on Samsung televisions, which does not make any sense to blind people and which might be irritating to certain people, as an example. I’m going to show you “How to switch off Audio Description, Narrator, and Bixby Voice on Samsung UE40J5100 LED TV” today, so stay tuned.
Instructions on how to turn off audio description, narration, and Bixby Voice on a Samsung television
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
If you want to turn off the audio description, there isn’t much that you need to do. It is really simple and basic to switch off audio description on a Samsung television; simply follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: From the home screen of your television, select ” Settings “. Step 2: Next, select the ” General ” drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the ” Accessibility ” tab from the General drop-down menu. Step 4:Now, pick the ” Audio Descriptions ” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Simply deactivate the toggle switch.
You will be able to watch and enjoy any movie or television series after it has been completed, without having to listen to those awful audio explanations that used to mar your TV watching experience.
How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
In order to disable the audio narration on a Samsung television, first navigate to the “Settings Menu” by using the TV remote. 2nd step: Select the “Smart Features”option from the dropdown menu. Then, scroll down to the section labeled “Voice Recognition,” and simply turn it off. Following the completion of the preceding method, you will no longer be able to activate the speech capabilities by using the “Hi TV” command. You can, however, activate this feature by pressing the microphone button on your TV remote control, as shown below.
How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
To turn off Bixby’s voice on a Samsung TV, you just scroll to the right until you reach Bixby Home. Alternatively, you may press and hold down the Bixby button until you reach the Bixby Home screen and then turn off the voice. To switch off Bixby Voice on your Samsung TV, follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: To begin, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Step 2:After that, go to the ” Settings ” menu option. You are now finished! Simply disable the ” Bixby Voice ” feature and you’re done.
I hope you have grasped the concepts of the methods listed above to switch off the audio description, audio narration, and Bixby voice on your Samsung television. If you have any questions about the instructions, please feel free to post them in the comments section below.
Make sure to share this post with your friends and keep an eye out for our other blogs for the newest how-to instructions and technological stuff. Follow our social media handles for the most up-to-date information and activities:
How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
If you have an Android device, you are probably aware with the Talkback and Accessibility features, which are designed to assist those who have poor vision. They feature a voice guide, high contrast, greyscale, expansion of the menu area and text, as well as sign language translation capabilities. As soon as you enable the Voice assistant, it will begin providing audio descriptions of the TV menu and settings. If you’ve activated Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, here’s how to turn it off quickly and easily.
This method is applicable to all models.
You can also disable the Voice Guide feature on any Samsung TV model, including the 5-Series.
You should also maintain your TV up to date by upgrading your Samsung TV automatically or using a USB connection.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice assistant or narrator on Samsung Smart TVs that provides an audio summary of all menu items and options is known as the Voice Guide feature. Aside from that, it also provides audible feedback when you move between connected devices, such as a set-top box or streaming services like as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Furthermore, as you search through online streaming providers, it will provide you with all of the necessary information, such as movie titles and descriptions. The Voice Guide function on Android is comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features on other mobile operating systems.
- It is possible that some persons, particularly those with poor vision, will find this accessibility feature valuable.
- I recently acquired a Samsung Q70R Series television set from Best Buy.
- He managed to gain access to the television’s settings and activate the Voice guide feature.
- Furthermore, you have the option of uninstalling the pre-installed apps on your Samsung Smart TV.
Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
Well, this is the quickest and most convenient method of getting to the Accessibility Shortcuts on your Samsung TV. To be honest, I discovered it by mistake while attempting to do another task.
- The Accessibility Shortcuts on your Samsung TV may be accessed using this approach, which is the quickest. To be honest, I discovered it by chance while attempting to do another task.
Method 2: Via Accessibility Settings
Let’s have a look at how we can disable the voice guide on a Samsung TV in a few simple steps by going toSettingsGeneralAccessibilityVoice Guide SettingsVoice Guide in the Settings menu.
See the section below for more thorough instructions and screenshots.
- Press the Home button on the Smart Remote Control that came with your Samsung TV. Remote control buttons that are smart
- Then, using the left side of the circularDirectional pad on your remote, scroll toSettingsand hit the center button to bring up the settings menu. Open the Samsung TV’s settings menu. When theSettingsmenu is shown, select the Generaloption from the drop-down menu. Samsung Smart TV Configuration Menu
- Now, to access the General Settings menu, hit the Center Button or the right side of the Directional pad on your remote control. Locate and access theAccessibilityoption by pressing the low side of theDirectional pad on the left side of the screen. Settings for the Samsung TV in general
- Voice Guide Settings may be found under the Accessibility section of the menu bar. Configuring the Samsung TV’s accessibility features
- Configuring the OpenVoice Guide. Turn off the Voice Guide. As you can see in the picture above, the Voice Guide feature is now turned on. It may be turned off by pressing the Center Button on the keyboard.
Turning off Voice Guide using Voice Command
If the microphone button on your Samsung TV remote is activated, you may disable the Voice Guide by following these steps:
- Press and hold the microphone button on your remote control for a few seconds. Voice guide off, or “Voice guide off” are both acceptable phrases.
My list of hundreds of Bixby, Alexa, and Google Home voice commands for Samsung TV is available here. You can use these to control your TV simply by speaking into the device’s microphone.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If you have an older Series Samsung TV, you may switch off Voice Guide by following the simple instructions provided below.
- Then, using the Samsung TV remote control, press theMENU/123button. SelectMenuSystemorSettings
- Pick AccessibilityVoice Guide
- Then select AccessibilityVoice Guide a second time. Voice Guide may be turned off by pressing the selection key on the remote and selectingOFF. The voice guidance on my Samsung TV is switched off.
Disabling Audio Description on Samsung TV (2008-2013)
Our visitors have recently informed us that the methods outlined above were ineffective since the Accessibility menu was not present on their 2010 Samsung Series 6 LED television. I have since investigated this claim. In order to turn off Audio Description on a Samsung TV that was manufactured between 2008 and 2013, follow the instructions outlined below.
- To access the menu, press theMenubutton on your Samsung TV remote. Use the directional arrow buttons to navigate to theSoundorSound Mode and then hit OK. Now go to theBroadcastoption and selectAudio Language from the drop-down menu. If you have Audio Description activated on your Samsung TV, you will see the option for English Audio Description selected. ‘Audio description’ is denoted by the letters “AD.” Only “English” should be selected in order to turn off Audio Description. On certain Samsung TV models, you may just hold down the Menu button for a few seconds to enable or disable Audio Description
- On others, you must press the Menu button twice.
With the Voice Guide option switched off on your Samsung Smart TV, you will no longer hear the obnoxious voice description. Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that even after removing the Voice Guide, they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions. Because the Speech Guide and Bixby are the only two features that provide voice output, you should also consider disabling Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description from your viewing experience. Check see the following article:Samsung Smart TV Error Codes and How to Fix Them
How to Turn Off Audio Description on Samsung TV?
On a Samsung television, how do you turn off the audio description? A large number of organizations are well-known for producing televisions for their customers. Some of these companies are exclusive to the production of televisions. Some well-known brands, like as Samsung, who are best known for their mobile phones, are also involved in the production of televisions. Taking this into consideration, there are a plethora of incredible capabilities available to you through the usage of these gadgets.
- However, one thing to keep in mind is that the amount of functions that you will be able to access may vary depending on the model that you choose to purchase.
- As a result, make certain that you thoroughly examine all of the equipment before making your final decision.
- Samsung TV, as previously noted, offers some of the greatest features available.
- As a result, when you open a menu and pick a tab, the highlighted text will be read out loud by your television.
- They can benefit from the function since it allows them to effortlessly go through the settings without encountering any difficulties.
- This should be deactivated by default, but if it is enabled for you for any reason, please let us know.
You may easily turn it off by going into the options menu. There are only a few actions that you will need to do in order to accomplish this. Furthermore, because they are all straightforward, you should have no difficulty.
- To begin, go to the television’s settings and select the appropriate channel. Use the buttons on your device or your remote to do this
- Next, navigate through the choices labeled ‘General,’ and choose it
- It is likely that you will be supplied with multiple tabs under the General heading
- You may browse through them and select the “Accessibility tab.” Once you have completed the process, you will see that the selections display a large number of functions that are now available on your device. Alternatively, you can turn off the audio description by clicking here.
You may quickly enable and disable features from this page in a straightforward manner. Make careful to save any changes you make if the device prompts you to do so. Aside from this, you may access a variety of additional options on your television using the settings menu. Experiment with them to see how they respond to your input. However, do not make changes to anything that you are not aware of because this might result in mistakes. Keep track of where you made the changes if you decide to continue with this experiment.
Finally, if you are experiencing any more difficulties with the system, please contact the customer support staff.
By clicking “Accept,” you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.
How to stop or activate audiodescription on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
As seen below, you can quickly enable and disable features from this menu. As soon as the device requests it, save any changes you have made. Additionally, you may access a variety of other functions available on your television through the settings menu. Explore how they function by fiddling with them a little. Do not, on the other hand, make changes to something you are not aware of because this might result in mistakes. If you still want to give it a shot, make a note of where you made the changes.
To conclude, if you are experiencing any extra difficulties with the system, you should get in touch with the customer service department.
Your permission to the usage of ALL cookies is indicated by your selecting “Accept.”
How to stop or activate Audio description for non-seeing people on your TV SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
What is audio description and how does it work? Through the use of voice-over text that describes visual aspects on the screen, it is possible to make a program accessible to those who are blind or visually impaired. It can be quite useful for your loved ones who are ill or blind, but it can also be a major headache for anybody who accidentally activates it. It is controlled by your television or set-top box, which you may activate or disable. Here’s how to disable or enable the Audio description for non-sighted individuals on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED TV, both through your decoder and through your television.
Audio description directly via your TV SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
What is audio description, and why is it important? Through the use of voice-over text that describes visual aspects on the screen, it is possible to make a program accessible to blind or visually impaired persons. However, if someone accidentally activates it, it might cause serious problems for them and their family members who are disabled or blind.
Activating and deactivating it is done through your television or set-top box. Using your decoder and your television, we will demonstrate how to disable or enable the Audio description for non-sighted individuals on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED TV.
Enabling audio description on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
To enable the Audio description for non-seeing individuals on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED television, just grab the television’s remote control and hit the “Menu” button on the remote control. Then, depending on your model, navigate to “Sound” or “Sound Mode” by pressing the directional arrows and the “OK” button together. Once you’ve done that, go to “Broadcast choice,” then “Audio language,” and finally “English AD.” AD is an abbreviation for “Audio description.” And now it’s finished!
Disabling audio description on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
To switch off the Audio description for blind persons on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED TV, just grab the TV’s remote control and hit the “Menu” button on the remote control. Then, depending on your model, navigate to “Sound” or “Sound Mode” by pressing the directional arrows and the “OK” button together. Then choose “Broadcast choice,” navigate to “Audio language,” and select “English” rather than “English AD” from the drop-down menu. AD is an abbreviation for “Audio description.” You have successfully completed your task!
If you have a TV Box from a provider, you can also enable or disable the Audio description for non-seeing people through your TV decoder if the problem is not with the TV itself. If you have a TV Box from a provider, you can also enable or disable the Audio description for non-seeing people through your TV decoder.
You may activate audio decoding on your TV with SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED by simply pressing the “Menu” button on the remote control of your TV with SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED Then, depending on your service provider, navigate to “Audio Option” or “Audio” by pressing the directional arrows and the “OK” button. Then pick “English AD” or “Audio description” from the drop-down menu under “Source.” You’ve just made it to the top!
Disabling audio description for TV decoder on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
To turn off audio decoding for your TV decoder on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED, just take the remote control for your decoder and hit the “Menu” button on the remote control. Then, depending on your service provider, navigate to “Audio Option” or “Audio” by pressing the directional arrows and the “OK” button. Then, under “Source,” pick “English” or uncheck “Audio description” from the drop-down menu. And now it has come to an end!
To conclude on audio description on SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED
Making changes to the Audio description for non-seeing individuals on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED TV via your decoder and television may be extremely beneficial for the blind or visually impaired, and it can also save the evening of those who do not require it but are trapped with it. We hope that this material has been of use. It is a straightforward procedure, but if you face any difficulties or do not feel confident in your abilities, do not hesitate to get assistance from a friend who is familiar with the operation of your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED, or even better, from a professional.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance from our team of specialists and dedicated individuals.
How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
Almost every single item and device in today’s society is becoming smart in some way or another, and this trend will continue. We have smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs, and a slew of other electronic devices. Moreover, all of these smart gadgets and appliances come with a variety of various accessibility features that are quite well thought out. Those who have hearing difficulties, poor vision, or other disabilities might benefit from these accessibility features, among other things. In a similar vein, the new Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with voice-guided action, which means that the voice assistant will direct you and aid you in navigating the whole user interface of the television.
The voice guide option can, however, be mistakenly enabled by users, leaving them unable to turn it off after they have discovered their mistake.
The guide should operate with practically all Samsung smart TVs that have voice directing capabilities; however, only a few models have been proven to function, including the Samsung TV 5-Series and 6-Series, among others. 7-Series, 8-Series, 9-Series, QLED, or SUHD are all possible options.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice guide may be thought of as a form of narrator that narrates everything that is displayed on your screen and assists you in navigating around the user interface of the device even when you are not looking at it. In other words, it is beneficial to individuals who have weak vision or are entirely blind. The voice guide is so seamlessly incorporated into the current Samsung Smart TVs that it can tell you everything with just the sound of its voice. Even if you open any third-party streaming applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, and so on, your data is still being collected.
While the voice guide might be useful at times for individuals who require it, it is not always necessary.
So, if you decide to turn off the accessibility of the voice guide, you can do so without difficulty, and believe me when I say that it is far easier to turn off any accessibility setting on a smart TV than it is on an Android device, where the accessibility setting itself is buried deep within the settings.
Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
The voice aid guide on certain televisions may be turned off in a variety of ways, and we have covered the majority of them in this article. You can read the rest of the article for more information.
Method 1: Hold Down the Volume Button
First and foremost, in order to disable any accessibility function on your smart TV, you must first navigate to the accessibility shortcuts on your Samsung smart TV.
- Hold down the Volume button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV for several seconds. Please be patient while your television enters the voice guide mode. You will notice this on the screen of your television in a few seconds. It is possible to switch off your Samsung Smart TV’s voice guidance using your remote control by pressing the center button or the OK button.
Method 2: From Accessibility Settings
This alternate approach is a little more time-consuming, but it gets the job done. So, first and foremost, you must switch on your television, which is self-explanatory, and then navigate to the General Accessibility section of your television’s settings. Voice Guide configurationsVoice Guide configurations
- Press the home button on your Samsung Smart TV’s remote control. Now, using the arrow keys on your remote, browse to the settings menu. Choose General Settings from the drop-down menu within the settings menu. Now, using your remote control, hit the Center button or the OK button to bring up the General settings menu. Using the navigation keys on your remote, travel it once more to the accessibility option, and then click the center button to bring it up
- Within the Accessibility Settings, there will be choices for using a voice guide
- Now, open the Voice Guide Settings window. In the end, you will see that the voice Guide is enabled
- Simply hit the OK button when the user interface is highlighting the same, and it should be turned off.
Method 3: Through Voice Command
This is the simplest way of all, yet it may also be the most difficult to master. As a result, be certain that you complete it correctly. Additionally, a microphone button on your Samsung remote is required for this approach to operate on your TV; otherwise, it will not work.
- To activate the microphone on your smart remote, push the microphone button. Alternatively, say “Voice Guide OFF” or “Turn Off Voice Guide ” now.
That’s all there is to it; if it doesn’t work, try the other two approaches I stated above.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If your Samsung Smart TV is older than 2015, setting the voice guide accessibility option may be a little more difficult than it is on the current generation of Smart TVs. The methods to stop voice guide accessibility on older Samsung Smart TVs are listed in the section below.
- On the remote control of your Samsung TV, press theMenu/123button. SelectMenuSystem/Settings from the drop-down menu. AccessibilityVoice guide may be found and navigated to
- Choose the Voice Guide option once again. At the end of the process, hit the selection or OK button on your remote control and then selectOFF to turn off the voice guide Accessibility function on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disabling Audio Description On Samsung TV (2008-2013)
The Menu/123button on your Samsung TV’s remote control should be pressed to begin the process. Select System/Settings from the drop-down menu now. AccessibilityVoice guide may be found and navigated to. Make another selection from the Voice Guide menu. At the end of the process, hit the selection or OK button on your remote control and then selectOFF to turn off the voice guide Accessibility feature on your Samsung Smart TV;
- To begin, make sure your smart TV is turned on, and then press the Menu button on the remote control of your smart TV. Use the navigation arrows on your television remote control to identify and travel to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu
- Now go to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu. To access the sound settings on your smart TV, press the OK button on your remote control. Locate and enter the Broadcast option, then pick Audio Language from the drop-down menu. An option that says English AD has been selected will be found inside this section. So English is the language, and AD is an abbreviation for audio description, which means that if it is selected, audio description is turned on. If you want to turn off the audio description, simply change the language to Englishonly. Alternatively, certain Samsung Smart TV models provide a shortcut for turning on and off audio description on the television. To enable or disable Audio description, just press and hold the Menu button for a few seconds.
Consequently, this was a comprehensive instruction on how to disable voice guide accessibility on different models of Samsung Smart TV, spanning from those manufactured in 2008 to those manufactured in 2021. The voice guide option can be useful for some people, but not for everyone, and it can be bothersome for others, which is why removing them is a smart idea. Because some of the most recent versions of Samsung Smart TVs include the Bixby voice assistant built into their operating system, you may need to disable Bixby in order to entirely eliminate any voice assistance on your TV.
How to Turn Off Narrator on Samsung TV – 3 Legitimate Methods
Samsung is a brand that doesn’t require an introduction. It is one of the most well-known television brands in the world, with a network that reaches all corners of the globe. Samsung has been a part of the industry for many years. It distinguishes itself from the competitors because of the great features it provides. Samsung is a well-known television brand in today technologically advanced world, and its televisions are loaded with amazing features. However, these characteristics can occasionally be inconvenient or even difficult to deal with.
- Also see: How to Install a Web Browser on a Vizio Smart TV – Step-by-Step Instructions The device has a variety of features, such as a voice guide, high contrast, expansion of the menu area and text on the display, sign language, and greyscale.
- If you have already enabled this option and are unsure of how to disable it, there is no need to be concerned about it.
- In this post, we’ll show you how to switch off the Voice guidance on Samsung televisions in a straightforward manner.
- the All models will be compatible with audio description.
- Whether you have a 7-Series, an 8-Series, a 9-Series, a QLED, or an SUHD television, you can simply disable the voice guide function on any of them.
- It is important to maintain your Samsung TV up to date in order to avoid the small issues.
What is a voice guide?
Before we proceed with the technique, it is important to understand what a voice guide is and what it is used for. Therefore, the voice guide may be characterized as a voice assistant or narrator that is included with Samsung Smart TVs and provides an audio summary of all of the menu items and options available. Also see: 14 Best Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboards to Have in 2021 (with Pictures). This function is particularly useful for people who have poor vision or have difficulty seeing the screen.
- Furthermore, as you browse through an online streaming service, it will provide you with all of the relevant information, such as the titles of the movies, their names, and descriptions of the films.
- Although talkback devices are useful in Android smartphones, they aren’t as useful in iOS devices, and fortunately, disabling the narrator (Voice Guide) on iOS devices is much easier than stopping the talkback on Android devices.
- However, people who are able to read simply and clearly and do not require a voice assistant to follow up may find the audio guide to be distracting, unpleasant, and unnecessarily repetitive.
- Yes, it is correct.
- We managed to find our way to the television’s settings and activate the voice guide, which is also known as the narrator.
As a result, we learned how inconvenient it may be for you, which led us to produce a whole post only to make your life easier. So let’s get back to our subject.
Turning off voice guide on Samsung TV
Turning off the voice guidance on a Samsung TV may be accomplished by one of two techniques. Method 1: Getting to the Accessibility shortcuts on your Samsung TV is a very simple process as compared to other methods. We came to this conclusion while attempting to do another task at the time. Step 1: To begin, press and hold the volume button on your Samsung Smart TV until the screen turns black. Step 2:After you have completed this step, you will be sent to the voice guide option. Then, to turn off the audio assistance, simply hit theCentre/select button on your keyboard.
- Now it’s time to try another approach.
- Check out how we can disable the voice guide on a Samsung TV in a few simple steps by going to SettingsGeneralAccessibilityVoice Guide SettingsVoice Guide on the Samsung TV in question.
- Step 1: To begin, press the Home button on the remote control for your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3: When the settings menu appears, select the General option from the drop-down menu.
- Press the center buttonon your remote control, which should be located on the right-hand side of your Directional pad on your remote, to bring up the General Settings menu.
- Step 6:After that, you will be able to access the Voice Guide settings, which are included among the accessibility choices.
- Step 7:Open it by clicking on it.
- To turn it off, simply hit the Center button on your keyboard, and it will be switched off.
- As a result, this technique is a bit more time-consuming than Method 1.
- You are free to utilize any of them.
Turning off the voice guide using the voice command
If you have a Samsung television that came with a new remote control that has a microphone button, you may disable the voice guidance by following the instructions outlined below.
- Press and hold the microphone button on your Samsung TV remote control for several seconds. “Voice guide off” or “Turn off Voice guide.” are appropriate phrases.
For Old Samsung TVs
If you have an older Series Samsung television, you may switch off Voice Guide by following the simple procedures outlined below (narrator).
- Start by pressing a combination of the MENU and 123 buttons on the Samsung TV remote control. Then pick Accessibility from the SelectMenu
- Then selectSettings from the drop-down menu. Then you’ll see an option labeled “Voice Guide.” SelectVoice Guide once more
- The Voice Guide may be turned off by pressing the selection key on the remote control and selectingOFF.
You may disable the voice guide voice command by following the procedures outlined below.
It is possible to get rid of the obnoxious speech description on your Samsung Smart TV by disabling the Voice Guide option. This function is beneficial for people who have poor eye vision or who have difficulty seeing the material on the display screen on their computer.
Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that even after removing the Voice Guide, they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions. But you don’t have to be concerned since you now understand how to do the task; simply follow the procedures and you will be successful. Best of luck.
How To Turn Off the Samsung TV Voice Assistant?
The Voice Assistant is one of many unique features included with the Samsung TV that you like so much, and it is one of the reasons why you like it so much. It’s possible that you switched it on by mistake, or that you turned it on and are now confused how to turn it off. Whichever way you look at it, we’ve got you covered. Turning off the Samsung TVVoice Assistant may be accomplished using either the remote control or voice input, whatever method is most convenient for you. So, what are the actions you need to perform in order to switch off the Voice Assistant on your device?
What is Samsung TV’s Voice Assistant?
In addition to providing an audible description of menu items and options, Samsung’s Voice Assistant is a helpful function that saves time. When you switch on any streaming service, it also offers you with feedback. When you go to a new page, Voice Assistant will aid you in interpreting all of the options displayed on the screen for you. The pitch, tempo, and tone of the voice may all be customized to your preferences. The Samsung TV Voice Assistant is a service that is comparable to the Screen Reader and Talkback features found on Android mobile phones.
While the Voice Assistant is convenient when you need it, it may be a nuisance when you don’t need it because it reads out everything that has been selected.
Turning Off the Voice Assistant
There are a few of different methods to switch off the Voice Assistant on your phone. These procedures are for televisions that were manufactured after the 2018 model year. Please feel free to select whichever one you believe will be the most user-friendly for you.
Using the Remote’s Volume Button
When you use your Samsung remote, you can access the accessibility shortcuts by pressing and holding down the volume button. This is the quickest and most straightforward option, as it takes you immediately to the Voice Guide selection menu. If you don’t want to use the feature, you may disable it from this menu.
Going Into the Settings
No matter whatever Samsung TV model you have, the settings are the same for all of them. This operation will necessitate the use of your Samsung remote control. Using the Samsung remote, you may do the following:
- To return to the home screen, press the Home button. Enter the Settings menu after selecting it from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the General menu from the Settings menu. Choose Accessibility from the drop-down menu on the screen. Select Voice Guide Settings from the drop-down menu. Open the Voice Guide Settings menu and uncheck the option to use voice guidance.
If you’re interested in learning more about Samsung televisions, you may read this article. Let’s have a look at how to use commands.
Using Voice Commands
If you are a little more technologically aware and want to instruct your television how to function using your voice, you may do so by speaking into the microphone on your remote control:
- Using your remote’s microphone button, say “Turn Off Voice Guide” or “Voice Guide Off.” Press and hold the microphone button for a few seconds.
Let’s have a look at some older Samsung television models.
Older Models of Samsung TV
Look at ways to resolve this issue based on the type of Samsung television you have in your home.
The procedure is slightly different for earlier versions of Samsung televisions, but it is otherwise the same. This applies to models from the 2014-2018 model years:
- Choose Accessibility, Voice Guide, and Off from the Samsung remote by pressing Menu/123 on the device’s remote control.
Let’s have a look at some that are even older.
The following are the procedures to take in order to switch off the audio descriptions on Samsung televisions manufactured between 2008 and 2013.
- Select Sound or Sound Mode from the Samsung remote
- Broadcast from the Samsung remote
- Audio Language from the Samsung remote.
If audio description is enabled, the option “English AD” will appear in the menu. AD is an abbreviation for audio description. To turn off the audio description, select “English” from the drop-down menu. It has been discovered that you can switch off the audio description on some Samsung devices by just holding down the Menu button for a few seconds. One of these alternatives should be effective.
The Voice Assistant Still Won’t Turn Off
So you’ve gone through all of these procedures and the Voice Assistant, which is undoubtedly becoming increasingly unpleasant by this point, is still not turning off. As a last-ditch attempt, there are a few things to think about and consider. Even if you weren’t able to discover the solution here, consulting your user manual or searching for the user manual online by searching for the model number of your TV should bring you to the particular procedures needed to turn this option off, if you weren’t able to locate it here.
If you are unable to locate the user manual at your house or on the internet, you may try calling the Samsung customer support phone number shown on the website.
The Voice Assistant, which is presumably becoming quite obnoxious at this point, will not switch off even after you have done all of the above methods. As a last-ditch attempt, there are a few things to keep in mind: If you are unable to locate the answer here, consulting your user manual or searching for the user manual online by searching for the model number of your television should guide you to the particular procedures required to turn this option off. When using the Voice Assistant function on your Samsung TV, check to see if you can delete any applications that are associated with the feature if you no longer require them.
How to Turn Off the Voice Guide on an LG TV
When it comes to developing smart gadgets that empower people of all abilities, LG has been at the forefront of innovation. It has made significant investments in this area to ensure that anyone with a vision or hearing disability may enjoy their goods as much as everyone else. It was as a result of this that voice guide (audio narration) is now included in all LG smart TVs. When you enable voice guide on your television, it will offer you with auditory feedback as you navigate through the menus and control options.
These descriptions are also appropriate for use with streaming services such as Netflix, Apple TV, and Amazon Prime Video.
Perhaps you’re attempting to watch your favorite program without being distracted, or you’ve invited pals around for a night of binge-watching.
Additionally, because it instantly disables your cursor’s functionality, this feature may be rather inconvenient. Fortunately, turning off the voice guidance on your LG smart TV is a simple process, and this article will teach you just how to go about it.
How to Turn Off the Voice Guide on an LG TV
When it comes to developing smart gadgets that empower people of all abilities, LG has been at the forefront of innovation. It has made significant investments in this area to ensure that anyone with a vision or hearing disability may benefit from the company’s offerings. Voice guide (audio narration) is now available on all LG smart TVs as a result of this development. You can hear auditory feedback while you navigate through the menus and buttons on your television if you have voice guide activated.
In addition, these descriptions are appropriate for use with streaming services such as Netflix, Apple TV, and Amazon Prime Video.
Perhaps you’re attempting to watch your favorite program without being distracted, or you’ve invited pals around for a night of binge-watching television.
Unfortunately, turning off the voice guidance on your LG smart TV is a simple process, as this post will demonstrate.
- On your remote control, press theSettingsbutton. This will activate the settings menu on your television, which is comprised of a list of icons on the left-hand side of your screen
- When you get to the All Settings section, click it and use the up and down arrows to scroll through the list. To enable accessibility, go to the Settings menu and select Accessibility. Select Audio Description from the AccessibilityMenu by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on the button to the left.
And there you have it! With these simple steps, you will be able to turn off the narration on your television. In the case of some models, the voice guide feature may be found under the Audio Guidance section. Good news is that the procedures for turning it off remain unchanged:
- To access the settings menu, press theSettingsbutton on your remote control. Scroll down to All Settings by pressing the down arrow on your remote control. When the All Settings screen appears, pick Accessibility from the drop-down menu. SelectAudio Guidance from the AccessibilityMenu by scrolling down the page. To turn off audio guidance, toggle the button next to it to the “off” position.
In order to enter the settings menu, press theSettingsbutton on your remote. You may navigate to All Settings by using the down arrow on your remote. If you are sent to the All Settings screen, choose Accessibility. Click onAudio Guidance at the bottom of the AccessibilityMenu. Place your mouse cursor over the button next to “Audio Guidance” and click it to turn it off.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on an LG TV
A wonderful entertainment experience is enhanced by the use of Google Assistant on LG TVs, which brings forth the best of artificial intelligence to assist you. With a voice-activated assistant, you can use your voice to operate your television and access information without using your hands. It serves as the command center for all of your connected devices as well as the entertainment material saved on your Smart LG television. Simply speaking commands may be used to control the volume, switch programs or inputs, and search for content such as movies or games.
The most notable feature is that you will be greeted with a “Meet Your Google Assistant” prompt message from Google as soon as the TV is switched on.
If you’re trying to immediately immerse yourself in your favorite television program, this can be a nuisance.
In order to utilize Google Assistant, you must also become familiar with a few of instructions. As a result of these considerations, some people opt to disable this function. The following is how to turn off Google Assistant:
- By clicking the button on the remote, you may access the settings menu. Scroll down to All Settings by pressing the down arrow on your remote control. When the All Settingsscreen appears, pick General from the drop-down menu. User Agreements may be found by scrolling down the General submenu and selecting it. Uncheck the box next to Terms and Conditions. in order to finish the process, selectAgree
After you’ve completed these instructions, your television should restart and Google Assistant should be turned off. You’ll be able to turn on your television and begin enjoying your favorite movie or television show straight immediately. You’ll also have turned off the microphone on your remote, which means you won’t be able to communicate with Google Assistant through spoken instructions.
Audio Guidance is a navigation feedback system that is embedded into the computer and conveys what is happening on the screen. This function allows you to receive feedback from your television when browsing through the menus and controls when it is activated. This function offers you with auditory feedback while you are using the remote control on your television to adjust the volume or alter the language settings.
What does Google Assistant do on an LG TV?
Google Assistant is a voice-controlled artificial intelligence (AI) developed by Google that can comprehend and communicate with humans. It can provide answers to questions and perform simple operations such as changing channels, playing music, and altering the volume level on a television or radio. Additionally, you will be able to operate other smart devices in your house with the Google Assistant.
How can I turn the voice guide on an LG TV?
Following are the steps to take if you want your television to assist you through menus and narrate the contents of the screen aloud: 1. To access the settings menu, press theSettingsbutton on your remote control. Scroll down to All Settings by pressing the down arrow on your remote control. 3. When the All Settingsscreen appears, pick Accessibility from the drop-down menu. 4. Navigate to the bottom of the AccessibilityMenu and selectAudio Guidance. 5. Toggle the button next toAudio Guidance to the On position.
Your TV’s Voice Guide Need Not Be a Distraction
However, while most people find the voice guide function on LG TVs to be a simple way to change stations or modify volume, it may also become irritating if you don’t want your TV to be talking back to you all day. Fortunately, this function may be disabled in a matter of minutes by following a few simple actions. The absence of audio advice is ensured when the voice guide is switched off. You will, on the other hand, continue to appreciate the subtitles, animations, and other visual clues that are employed in the drawings.
Have you been able to turn it on and off without encountering any difficulties?
How to Turn Off the Audio Description on a Sony TV
There’s nothing more infuriating than arriving home after a long day’s work and turning on the television only to discover that the audio narration has been turned on. To be sure, the function is quite useful for people who are visually challenged. The narrator, on the other hand, might be a huge distraction from your viewing experience for everyone else. This post will show you how to switch off audio description on your Sony TV using the remote control. Continue reading to find out more information.
Sony TV: How to Turn Off Audio Description
After a long day at work, nothing is more frustrating than arriving home and turning on the television only to discover that the audio narration has been turned on. Unquestionably, the function is quite useful for people who are blind or visually challenged.
The narrator, on the other hand, might be a huge distraction from your viewing experience for the rest of the audience, regardless of their background. How to switch off audio description on your Sony TV will be covered in this post. For additional information, please continue reading.
Turning Off Audio Description From Your Sony Bravia TV
Sony takes great pride in its Sony Bravia TV, which provides consumers with a high-quality viewing experience in addition to a plethora of applications and capabilities. On a Sony Bravia television (or any Google or Android television), the audio description will be referred to as “Talkback.” All Sony televisions will be equipped with accessibility features to accommodate users who are visually or audibly handicapped. If you want to turn off audio description on your Sony Bravia TV, you’ll need to use your remote to go into your accessibility settings and find the following setting:
- Press the “Home” button on your remote control to return to the TV menu
- Locate the “Settings” menu and hit “Enter.”
- Navigate to “Accessibility” by clicking on the downward-facing arrow. Select “Off” next to the word “Talkback” on the control panel
- The audio description feature should now be turned off.
Aside from that, Sony Bravia televisions provide customers with an accessibility shortcut. This allows you to turn off audio description by holding down the mute button on your Sony remote until the audio description is turned off completely.
Turning Off Audio Description From Your Sony Android TV
Any television that runs on the Android operating system is referred to as a smart television. From a single remote control, you may access all of the functionality on the system. If you discover that the audio description has been activated, deactivating it is a basic process:
- To return to the home screen on your Sony TV remote, press “Home.” Click on “Settings” from the dashboard that opens. Make a selection from the left-hand panel, “Accessibility.” Select “Talkback” from the drop-down menu. There is an option to “Enable” on the left-hand side of the screen, which you should choose. Click on the toggle next to “Enable” to turn off this feature once you’ve made your selection
- You will be prompted with a confirmation pop-up asking if you want to “Stop Talkback.” To finish the action, select the “OK” option and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
Turning Off Audio Description on Your Sony LED TV
If you possess a Sony LED television, the following steps will guide you through the process of turning off the audio description feature:
- Press the “Home” button on your television remote control
- Select “Sound” or “Sound Mode,” depending on your model, from the drop-down menu. Turn the toggle next to “Audio Description” to the “Off” position to turn it off. When you’re watching television, the audio description will stop working.
Turning Off Audio Description on Your Sony FULL LED TV
You may eliminate annoying audio descriptions on your Sony FULL LED TV by using the remote control that came with it:
- To access the menu, press the “Menu” button on your remote. Determine whether you want “Audio Option” or “Audio,” depending on your service provider, by using the directional arrows: After that, select “Source.” In the section that reads “Audio Description,” make sure the toggle is set to “Off.” Check to see whether the function has been deactivated by watching a movie or television show.
Turning Off Audio Description When You Don’t Own a TV Box
Alternatively, if you don’t have a TV box and instead use a satellite decoder for your Sony TV, you may disable audio description by going into the TV’s settings. This method is not recommended.
- To begin, push the “Home” button on your remote control. Select “Settings” and then press “Enter.”
- Accessibility may be found by scrolling down the page. Turn off the “Talkback” and “Screen Reader” services on your computer. When viewing television, it is now necessary to turn off the audio description.
Enjoy Some Movie Magic
Television is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable kind of entertainment we have in our homes. It frequently draws the family together to spend some much-needed quality time together, as well. Having a Sony TV with access to applications such as Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon makes the experience even more enjoyable. It might be really inconvenient to have your accessibility options set to audio description. We hope that this article has provided you with a better understanding of the procedures that must be taken in order to turn off this function.
Please provide any further information about your experiences in the comments area below.