- 1 Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
- 2 8 Methods to Transfer Data From Samsung to Samsung
- 3 Part 2. Steps to use Smart Switch App to Transfer Data between Samsung:
- 4 Part 3. Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth:
- 5 Part 4. Try CLONEit to Copy All Data From Old Samsung To New One:
- 6 Part 5: Turn on NFC to Transfer All Data from Samsung to Samsung without Computer:
- 7 Part 6: Shareit-The Popular Tool To Transfer Data:
- 8 Part 7: Transfer All Data Via USB Cable:
- 9 Part 8: Use Email to Transfer Photo/Music Between Samsung Phones:
- 10 Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play
- 11 Top 5 Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021
- 12 Part 1. How to Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung with One Click Effectively?
- 13 Part 2. How to Share Data between Samsung Galaxy Phones with Smart Switch?
- 14 Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung with A Free App – SHAREit?
- 15 Part 4. How to Copy Data from Samsung to Samsung via USB Cable?
- 16 Part 5. How Can I Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
- 17 The Bottom Line:
- 18 News & Latest Articles
- 19 How to Transfer Data from Samsung Phone to New Phone
- 20 Transfer Data to Samsung Phone Using PC or Mac
- 21 How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung Phone
- 22 Top 4 Methods to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung
- 23 Transfer Data from One Samsung Device to Another via Bluetooth
- 24 Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via PhoneTrans
- 25 Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via Email
- 26 Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via AnyDroid
- 27 Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via NFC Function
- 28 The Bottom Line
- 29 How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung [Updated!]
- 30 Part 1. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in One Click
- 31 Part 2. Transfer Samsung Data Using Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- 32 Part 3. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Using NFC
- 33 Part 4. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Using WiFi
- 34 Wirelessly migrate data between Samsung Galaxy devices
- 35 What Is Samsung Smart Switch and How Do You Use It?
- 36 What Is Smart Switch?
- 37 How to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices
- 38 How to Transfer Data From an Old Android Device
- 39 How to Transfer Data via the Desktop Smart Switch Client
- 40 Smart Switch Problems
- 41 Smart Switch: Make Your Next Transition Easy
Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
When transferring your data to a new phone, a wireless transfer is the ideal method. It is quick, and it allows you to keep the phones hooked into their chargers during the transfer process.
- To begin, ensure that the Smart Switchapp is loaded on both phones and that they are both plugged into their respective chargers. When you’re ready, position the phones so that they’re no more than 4 inches apart. LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. Using the old phone, tapSend data
- Using the new phone, tapReceive data
- And then using both phones, tapWireless
- It’s possible that you’ll have to choose the model of your previous phone when you get a new one. Follow any on-screen instructions, as some types of devices may require you to take additional actions. Continue by tappingAllowon the old phone to finalize the connection.next Select the material you wish to transfer on your new phone and then hit Transfer. Once the transfer is complete, simply press the Close button on the new phone and you’re ready to go.
It appears that you have a large amount of useful data stored on your old iOS phone, but moving it appears to be a logistical challenge. No need to be concerned; Smart Switch makes transferring throughiClouda a snap.
- Smart Switch on the new Galaxy phone is launched, and then tapReceive data is selected. TapWireless, then tapiPhone/iPad to proceed. Sign in by entering your Apple ID and password and tapping Sign in
- Enter the verification code and then press the OK button. Make a selection of the information you wish to transfer, tapImport, and then tapImport again
Please keep in mind that music and films purchased through iTunes cannot be moved from iCloud. Music from your iTunes library that has not been encrypted may be transferred to your phone by simply transferring the M4A files from a PC that contains your iTunes library. Transferring music files straight from a computer is also an option. Take note that if you are connecting your devices to Smart Switch through a USB OTG connection, you must verify that they are at least 20% charged in order to ensure a secure data transmission.
Preparing your devices for the transfer should begin with a full charge of the batteries.
If you have a large amount of data or years’ worth of text messages to transmit, we recommend that you use wireless transfer technology instead.
- Connect the two phones together using the USB cord from the old phone. The majority of cords will necessitate the usage of a USB-OTG adaptor. If you have a Lightning to USB-CorUSB-C to USB-Ccable, you won’t need an adapter
- It will just plug into your new Galaxy without any additional hardware
- And LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. After tappingSend data on the old phone and Receiving data on the new phone, tapCable on both phones, the process will be completed. Smart Switch will search the old phone for content that may be transferred
- Choose the information you wish to be transferred to the new phone. The estimated transmission time will be displayed on the screen. Using a wireless transfer may be preferable if the transfer will take more than an hour and so that both phones may be charged while the transfer is taking place. When you are ready to begin, select Transfer from the menu bar. As soon as you are finished, tapDone (on the new phone) and Close (on the old phone).
In the event that you have a microSD card or USB OTG flash drive with sufficient storage space, you may use Smart Switch to transfer the data from your previous smartphone to the external storage device. Make sure that the microSD card or USB OTG storage device is inserted into the old phone before you begin.
- Turn on the old phone with the LaunchSmart app. To return to the previous screen, press theSD cardicon in the top right corner and choose Back up
- Choose what you wish to save as a backup. In the event that you don’t have enough room on your external storage device, you may have to deselect certain items
- However, you may come back later and move anything that won’t fit. To return to the previous screen, use the Back button. When it’s finished, press the Done button and then remove the external storage
- In order to use Smart Switch, you must first insert the external storage device into the new Galaxy phone. To restore your data, press theSD cardicon and then tapRestore. Select the items you wish to restore and then tapRestoreagain to complete the process. When it’s finished, press the Done button. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary to ensure that all of your data has been copied successfully.
Note: If you connect your device to an external hard drive via an OTG connector, you may copy data from the device to the external hard drive using file explorer programs (such as My Files). External hard drives must be formatted as FAT or exFAT in order for them to be recognized by Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Some external hard disk devices necessitate the use of an additional power supply.
- On the new Galaxy phone, go to Settings > Data > Receive data > Wireless > Windows Phone > Windows Phone
- Following that, you’ll see the steps to follow in order to download the Smart Switch software on your old device. To proceed, simply follow the on-screen steps. Once Smart Switch has been installed and launched, tapConnect on the old phone and then pick the network from the drop-down menu. Enter the password that was displayed on your new Samsung Galaxy phone. Your information is currently being sent
8 Methods to Transfer Data From Samsung to Samsung
Without further ado, we will introduce you to MobileTrans, which is the most effective tool for file transfers. This program has been specifically created to ensure that none of the smartphone users will experience data loss as a result of switching their phone’s operating system. You will learn how to transfer images from Samsung to Samsung using this application, and you will also be able to restore data from backups, which will be really useful. So, if you want to spare yourself the time and effort of transferring each and every file one by one, you might consider utilizing MobileTrans as a solution.
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
With a single click, you may transfer contacts from one Samsung device to another.
- It is simple to use, thanks to a straightforward UI that does not require any technical knowledge. Supports the transfer of data from one phone to another, including images, movies, music, contacts, call logs, bookmarks, messages, notes, and a plethora of other types of data. Before beginning the procedure, they should determine what sort of data they want to relocate. In addition to being compatible with more than 6000 distinct phone types, the app also facilitates cross-platform data transfer, such as from iOS to Android (and vice versa). Throughout the process, the data’s quality would be maintained at a high level, and it would not be kept somewhere else
It has been downloaded by 4,085,556 people. The program may be obtained for free from the company’s official website. Install the program on your Windows or Mac computer, and then follow the procedures outlined in this article: The first step is to run the program and connect your phone. When you first run the software, you will be presented with the main interface, where you will be required to pick a transfer mode. Select the Phone Transfer Mode and connect both the source and target devices to the system using a USB connection to complete the transfer.
Make certain that you identify the correct device as both the source and the destination.
On the screen, you will be able to view the transfer procedure taking place.
Part 2. Steps to use Smart Switch App to Transfer Data between Samsung:
There are a variety of additional methods available for transferring files from one Samsung device to another. One of these applications is the Smart Switch App. Users will find it easier to transfer data between Samsung smartphones and other Android devices if they utilize a specific application developed by Samsung. Following the Galaxy S6, this app is now pre-installed on all Samsung smartphones on the market. The following are the actions to take in order to use it for transfer: Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and download and install the app on your Samsung smartphone.
- The second step is to open the app on both smartphones and pick the Send option on the source phone.
- On the target device, press the Receive button to initiate the transfer.
- To begin, choose the data and press the “Start” button.
- Keep them within 50 cm of each other at all times to ensure that the transfer is completed without incident.
Part 3. Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth:
Although most people do not use this approach since it requires a significant amount of time, it might be useful for little data such as contacts. Bluetooth transmission speeds are slow, and the technique frequently fails to complete the transfer. However, it is critical that you understand how to move things from one Samsung device to another via Bluetooth. The actions you need to do are outlined in the following section: The first step is to create a plan. On your Samsung smartphone, locate and activate the Bluetooth functionality.
Then choose the data that you wish to transfer from the source device in Step 2.
The third step is as follows: Bluetooth will seek for the nearest accessible device within range of the device.
As soon as you confirm the action, you must wait for the data to be sent to the destination device. You must keep both devices within range of one another to ensure that the transfer is successful; otherwise, you will have to start again from the beginning of the procedure.
Part 4. Try CLONEit to Copy All Data From Old Samsung To New One:
CLONEit is a file transfer application that is quite popular among Android users. You may have heard of it or perhaps used it yourself. The app is being created for Android smartphones, and at the moment, millions of users rely on this piece of software. You must first download the CLONEit app from the Google Play Store in order to learn how to transfer all data from Samsung to Samsung using the app. The fact that the app relies on Wi-Fi Direct to transfer the content means that only smartphones running Android 2.2 or later versions will be able to make advantage of this feature.
- Make sure that the Auto-Installation function is enabled in the Accessibility settings on your phone before proceeding any further.
- Using both phones, launch the app and pick the Sender and Receiver profiles in the appropriate locations.
- To complete Step 3, connect the target device to the source hotspot and create a connection between the two devices.
- Upon reaching the target device, you will be requested to accept the request, which you should do.
- Select the data that you wish to transfer and then hit the Start button on your keyboard.
- Additionally, you have the option to choose whatever material you wish to send throughout the file transfer.
- Because of this, MobileTrans has become extremely significant.
Part 5: Turn on NFC to Transfer All Data from Samsung to Samsung without Computer:
When the Near Field Contact, or NFC, function on your Samsung smartphone is activated, you will have access to another feature that will allow you to transfer images from one Samsung device to another Samsung device. Using this tool, you may relocate not only images, but also movies, applications, contacts, and other data. To make advantage of the NFC capability, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Step 1: Holding both Samsung smartphones in your hands, go to Settings on both devices.
To activate the function, simply tap on it.
Step 2: You will get a screen with a thumbnail indicating “Touch to Beam” when you have selected the data on the source phone that you want shared.
To begin beaming, press the button. A notice will be sent to your phone when the transfer is complete, and the transferred material will be shown on your computer’s screen.
You may use another program to move data from one Samsung device to another as a last option, which is really convenient. It is also intended for Android smartphones and allows users to transfer data from one device to another. Follow the steps outlined below to discover how to transfer photographs from Samsung to Samsung using Shareit: The first step is to download and install the Shareit app on both of your devices, then start them after they have been downloaded. Step 2:Now, on the source device, pick the Send option from the screen and select the files that you want to share with the other device from the drop-down menu that appears.
By pressing the Receive button on the target device immediately, the device will be detected by the Source and will be accessible.
When using this program, you may pick more data while the transfer is still in progress, which is a convenient feature.
Part 7: Transfer All Data Via USB Cable:
There is a direct technique of transferring data from one Samsung device to another that you can choose to use instead of the indirect method. If you want to share data, it’s more like a copy and paste technique. For information on how to transfer data across Samsung phones, please see the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Connect your Source device to your computer and provide the device permission to use the storage space on your PC. Copy the files or folders that you wish to move to the other phone after selecting them on the first.
Connect the target device and grant access to the storage by granting permission to access the storage.
Please be patient while the data is being sent from the computer to the target device.
This method is not recommended.
Part 8: Use Email to Transfer Photo/Music Between Samsung Phones:
Finally, there is another technique of transferring data across Samsung phones that you may employ. You can get assistance via your email account, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or other messages. Most of us are familiar with the fact that it is possible to transfer media material and other things via email. So, to transfer images, music, and other data across Samsung phones, simply follow the instructions provided below. The first step is to create a plan. If you have two email addresses, you should login using one email address in the source device and the other email address in the target device.
To begin, access your email on the source device and create a new message.
Send will be sent to the email address associated with the target device.
You will receive an email on the other device, and it will include the information that you wish to communicate with the other person. Download the data, and you’ll have all of your files on the target phone in a matter of minutes.
The information in this article provided us with eight different options for transferring data between Samsung devices. Consequently, anytime someone asks you how to move applications from Samsung to Samsung, you will know which program to offer to them in the future. Based on the information we have supplied, it is evident that the majority of the applications do not have a general transfer function. As a result, it is preferable if you utilize MobileTrans to do the transfer.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play
If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the steps outlined in the following section. – It is necessary to restart the phone and navigate to Settings Apps Google Play Store Clear cache and data. Then attempt to download it once again. ▣ Smart Switch allows you the flexibility to transfer your contacts, music, photographs, calendar, text messages, device settings, and other data to your new Galaxy smartphone without having to reinstall anything. Furthermore, Smart SwitchTM assists you in finding your favorite apps on Google PlayTM as well as suggesting comparable apps.
- Owners of AndroidTM devices – Wireless transfer requires an Android version of 4.0 or above.
- Owners of OSTM products should select the option that best suits their needs: A wired connection between your iOS smartphone and your Galaxy is possible with iOS 5.0 or above, an iOS device cable (either lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector.
- – Transferring files between a PC and a Mac using iTunesTM: Get started with the Smart Switch PC/Mac software.
- Nota Bene: Please see What may be transferred?
Calendar (only for device content), messages, photographs, music (only for DRM free material, not supported for iCloud), videos (only for DRM free content), call history, notes, alarms, Wi-Fi access points, wallpapers and documents; app data (only for Galaxy smartphones); and home layouts are all supported (Galaxy devices only) – By updating your Galaxy mobile to M OS, you will be able to share app data and home layouts (Galaxy S6 or higher).
- ▣ What kind of devices are supported?
- If your S2 is not functioning properly, please try it again after the firmware upgrade.
- In order to transmit material when utilizing a wired connection, your device must be capable of supporting a ‘Transferring media files (MTP)’ USB option.
- (Depending on the manufacturer of your device and the version of your operating system, some of the choices indicated above may not be accessible.) Permissions for the application The app service requires the following permissions in order to function properly.
- Call logs: These are used to transmit data from one call log to another.
- Calendar: This is used to convey calendar information.
- Storage: This is where the files that are required for data transport are saved.
- Bluetooth: This is used to look for nearby Galaxy devices that are connected through Bluetooth.
You must upgrade your system software if your system software version is lower than Android 6.0 in order to adjust App permissions. Following a software upgrade, previously granted permissions can be revoked via the Apps menu in the device’s settings.
Top 5 Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021
Because Samsung delivers new phones to the mobile market on a regular basis, Samsung owners may be interested in upgrading to a new Samsung phone. It is a lovely sensation to have a brand new Samsung Galaxy in one’s possession. However, there is a dilemma – how to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung. No one wants to be stuck with a Samsung Galaxy that doesn’t have any of their images, contacts, or the programs that they were used to using on their previous Samsung. This how-to article will show you five different methods for doing a successful Samsung to Samsung data transfer.
Part 1. How to Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung with One Click Effectively?
When you upgrade to a new Samsung Galaxy, you’ll probably want to transfer some crucial data from your old Samsung to your new Samsung. ProficientSamsung File Transfer-Samsung Data Transferwill assist you in efficiently transferring anything from a Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy with a single click of the mouse.
The Key Features of Samsung Data Transfer:
Transfer files across Android devices: Contacts, call logs, text messages, images, videos, music, documents, and applications are all supported, as well as contacts, call logs, and text messages. To make the switch from Android to iOS, follow these steps: Contacts and materials to assist you. Transferring data from iOS to Android is as follows: Contacts, text messages, images, videos, and music are all supported. Files may be transferred from iOS to iOS using the following methods: Support for contacts, calendars, notes, and other data.
It is also compatible with LG, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Motorola, OPPO, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and other brands of Android smartphones and tablets, as well as other operating systems.
You may get the program for free by clicking on the following link:
How to transfer data between Samsung phones?
To successfully transfer everything from your old Galaxy to your new Samsung phone, you must do the following:
- Configure your Samsung devices by installing the software and connecting them to your computer. Allow USB debugging to be enabled on both of your Galaxy phones. Pick and choose files, such as contacts and SMS messages, media files, programs, and so forth
- To transfer data from one Samsung device to another, select “Start Copy.”
Connect your Samsung devices to your computer using a USB cord in step one. Installing and running Samsung Data Transfer on a Windows or Mac computer is straightforward. Then, using USB connections, connect both of your Samsung phones to the same computer at the same time. Please make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your Samsung devices. Step 2: Comply with the on-screen instructions to get your Galaxy phones recognized. To get the software to detect your Galaxy phones, you must follow the on-screen directions as they appear.
- Corrections should be made to the phone’s sides.
- Alternatively, you may click “Flip” to swap the positions of the two characters.
- Step 3: Select data and transfer files from one Samsung device to another Samsung device.
- After that, click on “Start Copy” to begin transferring data from an old Samsung phone to a new Samsung smartphone.
Articles that are currently trending People who read this also read: How to Transfer Photos from a Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus to Another Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus What is the best way to transfer contacts from one Samsung device to another?
Smart Switch is a free application that allows you to move data from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another. Additionally, you may transfer data across Android and iOS devices, as well as Blackberry and Windows phones, with this program. It will automatically scan your Samsung phone and provide a list of data kinds, which can take a while depending on the size of the contents on your phone, so be patient. It has been suggested by Google that some of you may wonder: Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Smart Switchon may be downloaded and installed on both the sending and receiving Samsung smartphones. Wi-Fi connection between your Samsung and the receiving device is required. Smart Switch should be launched on both devices, and the “Connect” button should be clicked on one of the devices to establish a connection. When these two Samsung phones are linked, the app will scan the device and display the file kinds that have been detected. Please choose the items you wish to transfer from your previous Samsung phone and press the “Transfer” button on your new Samsung phone. The new Galaxy should have the ability to receive material from the transmitting device. When you’ve completed the procedure, press the “Finish” button.
(1) If you possess a Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8 or S7, or a Note 9 or Note 8, the app has already been loaded on your device. All you have to do is launch it from the “Settings” menu. Alternatively, you may download the program from the Google Play website. (2) A Wi-Fi connection requires Android 4.0 or above, and wired transmission requires Android 4.3 or higher, both of which are required for wired transfer. Maintain a distance of 50 cm between any two Samsung devices that are connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
What are the Best Methods for Transferring Contacts from a Samsung Phone to an iPhone?
Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung with A Free App – SHAREit?
SHARE It is a free software available on Google Play that, as the name implies, aims to transfer files across Android phones. You may use it to simply transfer files from a Samsung phone to another Samsung device that is close by. In order to accomplish this, you must guarantee that both the sending and receiving Samsung phones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To move data from one Samsung device to another, follow these steps.
- Download SHAREit and install it on both of your Samsung smartphones. To send the message, press the “Send” button on the source Samsung phone. Select the objects you wish to transmit and then click “Send” a second time. Please press the “Receive” button on the target Samsung phone to make it discoverable. Make a selection on the receiving device using the Samsung phone that is being used to broadcast the signal
- As soon as that is completed, the software will begin transferring files
Check out these other articles:Wi-Fi File Transfer – How to Transfer Samsung Using Wi-Fi Learn how to recover deleted photos from your Samsung S8/S8+ with these easy steps.
Part 4. How to Copy Data from Samsung to Samsung via USB Cable?
It may be the quickest and most convenient method of transferring certain files from Samsung to Samsung using USB connections, and you will not be charged for it. By copying and pasting, you may transfer images, movies, and VCF (contacts) to a new Samsung Galaxy by using this app. However, if you have a large number of photographs and movies to transfer, it is not suggested that you choose this approach. The process of moving files in huge batches will take a long time. The technique is as follows:
- Make use of a USB cable to connect your outdated Samsung Galaxy to a computer. Navigate to “My Computer” and choose the name of your device
- Open the SD card/internal storage that holds the photographs, movies, or VCF files that you desire
- It is possible to discover images and videos in the “DCIM” folder, as well as to view the VCF directly in the storage folder
- Copy and paste information from your Samsung device to your computer. Disconnect your old phone and connect your new Samsung Galaxy to your computer. Drag and drop the files from your PC to your Samsung SD card or internal storage.
Make use of a USB connection to connect your outdated Samsung Galaxy to a PC. Click on the name of your device under “My Computer.” Make a copy of your desired images, movies, or VCF files on your SD card or internal storage. It is possible to locate images and videos in the “DCIM” folder, as well as to see the VCF directly in the storage folder. The data from your Samsung mobile should be copied and pasted into your PC. Unplug your old phone and connect your new Samsung Galaxy to your computer.
Part 5. How Can I Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
When it comes to Android phones and personal PCs, Bluetooth is a dated wireless file transfer protocol. It is not a reliable method of transferring files across Samsung smartphones. However, if you are in a location where you do not have access to a reliable Wi-Fi connection and you need to transfer a file from your Samsung Galaxy to another Samsung phone that is nearby, Bluetooth can be really useful. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- From the Android notification screen, turn on the Bluetooth feature on both Samsung devices, and then turn it off. In order to establish a connection, two adjacent Samsung phones must be paired together using a password. Select a target file on the source Samsung device, such as a contact, a picture, a video, a note, or any other type of file. Select Bluetooth from the “Share” menu by pressing the “Share” button. Choose the Samsung phone to which you want to transfer the files
- The files will be transferred from a Samsung phone to another Samsung phone if the files are accepted on the destination Samsung device.
The Bottom Line:
You can now easily transfer data from one Samsung device to another. Regardless of which method you prefer, transferring data between Samsung Galaxy phones wirelessly or via a USB cable is no longer a difficult undertaking. Articles that are related: What is the best way to transfer files between a Samsung phone and a PC? How to Obtain Access to iCloud Photos from an Android Phone How to Transfer Photos from an Android Device to Another Android Device Samsung File Transfer for Mac – Samsung File Transfer for Mac is a program that allows you to transfer files between Samsung devices.
Samsung Galaxy Recovery – Samsung Galaxy Recovery – The Best Way to Recover Deleted Files from Your Samsung Galaxy in the Year 2021
News & Latest Articles
Transferring contacts and personal data from your old phone to your new phone used to be a time-consuming procedure after purchasing a new phone. It has never been simpler to communicate than it is now, thanks to wireless technology. The Samsung Smart Switch App is the quickest and most straightforward method of transferring data from one Samsung device to another. Using this program, you may transfer data straight from one device to another, or you can back up your smartphone and restore it from a computer or a Mac.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung Phone to New Phone
Using the Samsung Smart Switch App for Android, you can move contacts, photographs, messages, applications, and other data from an old phone to a new Samsung Galaxy phone without having to buy a new phone.
- Check here to see if you can download Smart Switch on your previous device and whether it is compatible with it. To use the Samsung Smart Switch mobile application for Android, download it from the Google Play store and launch it on both of your devices. Maintain a distance of 50cm between the phones (and keep them close together until the transmission is complete)
- Allow Smart Switch access to your data and the ability to touch to send data on your old phone by granting permissions on your old phone. Select the method of data transfer – you may join your devices together via a wireless connection or a USB cord. To obtain data on your new phone, press the OK button. Wait for the two phones to connect before selecting what you wish to send between them. You may choose from a variety of options, including images, contacts, applications, and settings, before pressing the transfer button. Once the transfer is complete, you can unplug the devices and call it a day
Transfer Data to Samsung Phone Using PC or Mac
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch software loaded on your PC or Mac, and then launch the program. Connect your phone to your PC or Mac via a USB cord, and then press “allow” to give the app permission to access your phone. Select more from the Smart Switch program on your PC or Mac, and then preferences from the drop-down menu. Then select ‘Encrypt backup data’ from the drop-down menu. Select OK, then CONFIRM to complete the process. Click on ‘Backup,’ enter a PIN to encrypt your data, and then wait for your phone to be backed up to your computer or Mac
If your Samsung phone is unable to connect to your PC, we have more assistance available here.
Restore Samsung Phone from PC or Mac
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch software loaded on your PC or Mac, and then launch the program. Connect your phone to your PC or Mac via a USB cord, and then press “allow” to give the app permission to access your phone. If you are using the Smart Switch program on your PC or Mac, go to File > Restore. It is necessary to click ‘Select your backup data’ to select the proper backup if you have more than one. Once you have selected the correct backup, click OK. If you have a Galaxy smartphone, pick ‘Restore Now’ and enter your PIN to decrypt the backup data
- Then click ‘RESTORE’ and wait for your phone to be restored. If you do not have a Galaxy smartphone, select ‘Restore Later’ and wait for your phone to be restored.
How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung Phone
If you have damaged your phone to the point that you are unable to use the touch screen to connect to the Smart Switch App, there may still be a method to keep some of your data from being lost. Smart phones currently feature default settings that automatically backup data to a variety of internet “cloud”-based services; Samsung is included in this category. It is possible to enter into these services on another device or computer using your Google or Samsung logins to see whether any of your data has been saved if your phone is damaged or if you want to attempt to preserve your data if your phone is damaged or if you want to try to save your data.
Cloud Backup Services for Samsung Phone
- Samsung Cloud, Google Photos, Google Contacts, Google Drive, and other services
Mobile Phone Data Recovery Services
You can take your phone to a mobile phone repair firm if it is broken and you are unable to restore your data after going into any of the cloud backup services described above. The data recovery team at Aussie Mobile Pone Repairs is capable of recovering data from water-damaged or physically damaged phones, and they are capable of recovering all forms of data such as images, movies, music, and much more. The majority of repairs are performed in about an hour. The typical turnaround time for postal repairs is three days.
If you are unable to visit one of our Brisbane stores, please contact us. We provide complimentary courier pickup and delivery. If there are any difficulties, we will replace genuine/original components at no additional charge for the parts in question.
KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157(07) 3245 4662KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157(07) 3245 4662
Redbank Plains Shop 69B Town Square Redbank Plains 357 – 403 Redbank Plains Road REDBANK PLAINS QLD 4301 (07) 3814 2864 (07) 3814 2864 Even if we are not in your immediate vicinity, we provide mobile phone screen repairs in Sydney, Melbourne, and throughout Australia with our freecourier service. Aussie Mobile Phone Repairs in the year 2022
Top 4 Methods to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung
This post included a list of several excellent methods for transferring data from one Samsung device to another. Continue reading to find out the most efficient method for transferring data between Samsung devices for your situation. All Samsung phones, regardless of the model, have a wide range of options for exchanging data with other Samsung devices. The transfer of all of your contacts from your old Samsung phone to a new one, as well as the sharing of your favorite tunes with a fellow Samsung user, will take no more than a few minutes of your time on your end.
Additionally, the Samsung Smart Switch would occasionally malfunction without notice.
So let’s have a look at what you may do to move data from one Samsung device to another Samsung device.
Transfer Data from One Samsung Device to Another via Bluetooth
All Android phones are equipped with the Bluetooth technology, which allows them to send and receive data from other devices with which they have been linked. However, this mode of data transfer might be time-consuming, which is why it is not recommended for delivering huge media files.
Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth
Bluetooth may be turned on either through the Settings app or immediately from the notification shade of the phone’s screen. It is just a matter of tapping on the symbol to make this option available.
Step 2. Locate the files
After you have activated the Bluetooth function on your Samsung smartphone, locate the files you wish to transmit to another Samsung device and tap on the Share icon next to the file you want to share. It is necessary to pick the Samsung phone to which you wish to transfer the file from the list of devices displayed by your phone when it detects a device within its Bluetooth range. The data transfer procedure will begin when a pop-up window appears on the screen asking you whether you wish to allow the transfer.
Simply press on the Accept button to begin the data transfer process. It is necessary for both devices to be within Bluetooth range in order for the transfer to be successful, since removing one of the Samsung smartphones from the range would cause the transfer to fail.
Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via PhoneTrans
All of the company’s models are equipped with a number of built-in capabilities that make it possible to transmit data between two phones in a rapid and effective manner. Therefore, they are compatible with a wide range of third-party apps that allow for the transfer of data from one device to another, as previously stated. To transfer data from one Samsung device to another, PhoneTrans is the perfect solution for your needs. As a result of its Quick Transfer function, you should be able to selectively transfer more than ten different categories of data according to your requirements.
PhoneTrans: Phone-to-Phone Data Transfer
- It is possible to transfer different types of data from one Android phone to another. You may choose and move data from one Android device to another as you choose. Keep old data on your target Android phone, and make sure it is completely clean and safe. Transport large amounts of data at breakneck speeds
It is possible to transfer numerous types of data from one Android phone to another. If you like, you may choose and move data from one Android device to another. Keep old data on your target Android phone, and make sure it’s completely clean and safe to do so. Send and receive data at breakneck speeds;
Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via Email
Despite the fact that this approach is limited in terms of the size of data that can be sent from one Samsung phone to another, it is unquestionably the most convenient means of exchanging files between two Samsung cellphones. In addition, it’s worth mentioning that this strategy works if you have one or more email addresses on hand.
Step 1. Open Email app
Create a new email in Gmail or any other email software that you are currently using on your Samsung phone by opening it. You have the option of sending the email to the same address as the one that you are now signed on to or to a different one.
Step 2. Choose the file to transfer
Tap on the Attachments option and navigate to the files you wish to transmit from one Samsung phone to another. Keep in mind that you may not be able to send files greater than 25MB through email if you are using a Samsung Galaxy phone. After you’ve sent the email containing the files you’d like to share, you may open the email app on the device to which you’d like to transfer the data and download the files from the email attachment.
Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via AnyDroid
Tap on the Attachments option and navigate to the files you wish to transmit from one Samsung phone to another. Keep in mind that you may not be able to send files greater than 25MB over email if you are using a Samsung Galaxy S III. After you’ve sent the email containing the files you’d like to share, you may open the email app on the device to which you’d like to transfer the data and download the files you’ve sent.
Step 1. Download AnyDroid and connect both your Samsung phones.
AnyDroid may be downloaded to your PC. Connect the PC to both of your Samsung phones using the provided cords.
Step 2. Choose the transfer mode.
SelectAndroid Mover from the drop-down menu. To switch to Android mode, click on theAndroid button.
Step 3. Choose the files to transfer
Afterwards, you may pick whether to transfer music files, images, movies, or applications, as well as whatever data you wish to send to a second Samsung phone.
Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via NFC Function
The Near Field Contactoption provides a simple and rapid method of exchanging any form of data between Samsung phones with the use of Bluetooth. This means that you may exchange contact lists, movies, and images from one Samsung device to another with ease using the Samsung Connect app.
It should be noted that this strategy will only function if you are able to place both devices near to each other. NFC is a technology that allows you to transfer data.
Step 1. Enable NFC on both Samsung phones
Please double-check that the NFC function on both phones has been enabled. Opening the Settings app and then clicking on the More Settings option will allow you to accomplish this. Locate the NFC function and press the NFC button to enable it.
Step 2. Connect the 2 Samsung phones
Placing the backs of both phones together and holding them in this position until you hear the beeping sound that signals that the two devices have been successfully linked
Step 3. Locate the data
The Touch to Beam function will be shown on the device’s screen when you have located the data you wish to communicate using your phone. To begin the data transmission, simply tap on it. Once the procedure is complete, you will receive an email stating that the files have been successfully transferred.
The Bottom Line
The exchange of many sorts of data between two Samsung phones is simple even without the use of the Smart Switch application. Although WiFi file transfer apps may also be used for the same reason, using the NFC or Bluetooth capabilities of a smartphone is likely to be the quickest method of transferring a file from one smartphone to another. However, you should keep in mind that transferring huge data will take a long time regardless of which technique you use, and you should make certain that the connection between the devices is reliable.
Please let us know by leaving a comment.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung [Updated!]
Possessing a smartphone comes with a wide range of advantages. Benefits are accompanied with a slew of duties. In order to fulfill your duties, you must take steps to protect the information stored on your device and to ensure that the information is not compromised. Transferring data from one Samsung device to another is one of the most frequent methods of protecting and even sharing data. Transferring data across devices, on the other hand, is not always as simple as it appears. If you are having difficulties transferring data from one Samsung device to another (including the Samsung Galaxy Note7), this article will serve as a reference, providing you with four different and effective methods of doing so.
Part 1. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in One Click
You should use Dr.fone – Phone Transfer (iOS Android) if you want a quick and simple solution to transfer files from one Samsung device to another. For the most part, you’ll want to utilize dr.fone – Phone Transfer (iOS Android) because the app is specifically built to facilitate data transfer. Everything about it is meant to make the process simple, smooth and safe; no data on your device will be affected in any way as a result of this procedure.
dr.fone – Phone Transfer (iOS Android)
Transferring data across devices is possible with this program, and it can handle everything from music to images to movies to contacts to calendar to call logs to text messages and many other forms of data.
- Use dr.fone – Phone Transfer (iOS Android) to generate a backup of all the data on your smartphone and even restore this backup if necessary. It is extremely risk-free to use. Your data will be delivered to its recipient device in the same quality as it was sent. More than 3500 devices, including the majority of Samsung device types, are compatible with the software.
It has been downloaded by 3,356,672 people.
Step-by-Step Guide to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices using dr.fone
Dr.fone may be downloaded and installed on your PC in two steps. To begin, select the “Phone Transfer” option from the drop-down menu. After that, make sure that all of your gadgets are linked to the PC. To alter the orientation of the source or destination device, simply tap on the “Flip” button on the screen. Please keep in mind that the data is being transmitted from the source device to the destination device, not between them. Step 2.Before transferring the data, please pick the data that you wish to transfer from the window that appears, such as contacts, text messages, calendar events, call logs, images, and other similar items.
Step 3.After that, the dr.fone will begin the process of transferring the data from your Samsung mobile to the other device.
When the data transfer is complete, a pop-up window will appear advising you whether or not all of the data has been successfully transmitted to the destination computer.
Part 2. Transfer Samsung Data Using Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Switching from one phone to another is made extremely simple with the help of Smart Switch. The gadget may be used to transfer data from one Android or even an iOS smartphone to a Samsung Galaxy device, or from one Samsung device to another Samsung device. The majority of the software’s functionality is achieved through the pairing of devices. In order to move from one Samsung smartphone to another, all you need to do is download the Smart Switch software on your device and then hit “Next to begin.” Here’s how you go about it.
Steps to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung:
Step 1.Start by downloading the app on your Samsung mobile. Step 2. Run the app on both smartphones and then set them next to one another in the same room. At this stage, you need also decide whether you wish to use this device as the transmitting or receiving device for your communication. After clicking “next” to proceed, choose “Android device” on your old handset, which in this case might also serve as the source device from which you wish to transfer data. Choose “Samsung device” as the receiving device in the next box, then click “Start” to proceed.
- Step 5.At this point, all you have to do is wait for the devices to connect.
- When both devices have successfully interacted with one another, you will be able to pick the sorts of data you wish to send and then just click “Send.” Step 6.
- Just be patient, and when the procedure is finished, select “Finish” from the menu bar.
- You should notice a notification on the receiving device stating that the procedure is complete and that you are now ready to use the device after this is completed.
Additionally, you may utilize the Samsung Smart Switch desktop client, albeit you will need to link the devices together via USB cords in this case. We just thought the app was more user-friendly.
Part 3. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Using NFC
Alternatively, you may select to communicate data across Samsung devices using NFC, which stands for Near Field Communication. NFC is a technology that enables consumers to pay for things, communicate data, and automate certain actions with relative ease using their smartphones. It is vital to remember that in order to utilize this approach, both devices must have NFC capabilities. Following these straightforward procedures will allow you to move data from one device to another in seconds.
Steps to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung:
In order to use NFC, the first step is to enable it on both smartphones. To do this, go to SettingsMore SettingsNFC and then turn the switch on and off as needed. Step 2.After both smartphones’ NFC capabilities have been enabled, touch the backs of the devices together. You should be able to feel the devices vibrate or hear a sound to ensure that the devices have successfully linked. In order to enable for data transfer on any of the devices, you will also need to set up a Wi-Fi direct connection on your network.
- In the third stage, you must decide what kind of data you wish to transmit.
- However, it is important to note that, in an effort to avoid piracy, you may only transfer Music and Videos that are DRM-free from your computer.
- Simply sit back and wait for the material to be transferred to the second Samsung device.
- However, it is important to note that it is extremely effective if both smartphones have NFC capable.
Part 4. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Using WiFi
Regardless of the Samsung model you wish to transfer data to, using Wi-Fi is one of the most efficient methods available today. However, in order to accomplish this, you would need to locate a reliable data transfer program to assist you. For the sake of this lesson, I’ll use the term TapPouch Wi-Fi File Transfer is the application that we are utilizing.
Steps to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung:
Step 1.Go to the Google Play Store and download and install TapPouch Wi-Fi File Transfer on both devices from the store’s website. It is critical that you guarantee that both devices are linked to Wi-Fi at all times. The software is compatible with Android smartphones running version 2.2 and above. Step 2.All that is left to do now is to open the app on both smartphones. The app will open in Share Mode by default when it is launched. You can easily transfer files by selecting the files, media, or even apps that you want to share and then tapping on the “Share” button to get the process started.
To authenticate data transfers on the source device, the source device generates a 6-digit PIN that will be used by the destination device to verify the transfer.
All of the transferred files will be stored to the SD card of the destination device after they have been transferred.
A excellent file manager is also included with this tool, which makes it simple to conduct basic actions on files. It may also be used to move the contents of a folder as a whole to another location.
Wirelessly migrate data between Samsung Galaxy devices
Transfer data wirelessly between a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. CNET image courtesy of Ed Rhee Transferring contacts and other personal information from an old phone to a new one used to be a time-consuming and frustrating process. This is no longer the case, and you may not even require the use of cables or wires to replicate your data anymore in some circumstances. On Android phones, simply having a Google account takes care of all of your contacts, bookmarks, applications, and other important information for you.
- When it comes to Samsung Galaxy users, there is a simple approach to transfer those files to your new Galaxy handset.
- It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Step 2: Place the two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of one another, and then activate the app on both devices simultaneously.
- Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET Step 3: After the devices have been linked, you will be presented with a selection of data kinds from which you can pick.
- Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET During the fourth step, you will be invited to accept the transfer on your target device.
- Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET That’s all there is to it.
What Is Samsung Smart Switch and How Do You Use It?
Making a new smartphone from scratch can be difficult, especially if you have large amounts of data on your old phone that you want to move over to your new device. Every feature on Samsung phones can be accessed with a few touches, thanks to the Smart Switch application on the phones’ touchscreens. Once you’ve established a connection, you’ll be able to transfer material to your new Samsung Galaxy mobile without difficulty. Important data from your previous smartphone may also be backed up to a microSD card or a computer using the app.
The following is a comprehensive tutorial to the Samsung Smart Switch application.
What Is Smart Switch?
Samsung’s data transfer solution is known as Smart Switch. Once the program has been installed, it will scan for old and new devices and provide you with a user-friendly interface for transferring data from your old phone to your new Samsung Galaxy phone, including contacts, call logs, media, user accounts, and other information.
Now, let’s have a look at how this works for different types of devices. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App (Download) (Free)
How to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices
Simple steps are required to transfer information between two Samsung smartphones. Before you begin, make sure you have a backup of your data on an external storage device or in a cloud-based program. Install the app on both of your Samsung smartphones to get started. You have the option of transferring files wirelessly or using a USB cord to do so. Follow the procedures outlined below to transmit data via Wi-Fi.
Install and Set Up Smart Switch
- Obtain the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch app from either the Google Play Store or the Samsung Galaxy Store, then activate the app on both devices. Use the TapAllow button on both devices to allow the appropriate rights for data access. On your new Samsung phone, selectReceive data, and on your old handset, selectSend data. On your new device, you will be prompted to pick the operating system that was previously installed on your old device. SelectGalaxy/Android
- Following that, the app will present you with various connectivity choices for your device. TapWireless on both smartphones at the same time
Connect and Copy Your Data
- The app will scan the area for devices that are within its range. TapConnect in the pop-up banner on both devices to connect. Remember that both devices must be linked to the same wireless network. To link your old device to your new Galaxy smartphone, choose Allow on your old device’s menu bar. Once connected, your new device will display a list of transferable objects from your previous phone, which may include applications, contacts, media files, audio, user accounts, and other stuff, among other things. Select the necessary files you wish to copy and press the Transfer button. Then, after the transfer procedure is finished, clickDone.
A USB cable and connector are not always included in the package of every Samsung smartphone. In such instances, the Samsung Smart Switch app is only capable of working over wireless connection. For further information on how to transfer data from a non-Samsung Android handset to a Samsung Android device via a USB cord, see the section below.
How to Transfer Data From an Old Android Device
You may also transfer data from an older Android smartphone that is not manufactured by Samsung, either wirelessly or using a USB cord. These are the measures to take in order to transfer via Wi-Fi.
- The Samsung Smart Switch application should be installed and launched on both of your devices. To provide the necessary permissions, choose Allow. You may choose between Receiving data on your new Samsung Galaxy mobile and Sending data on your previous Android handset. When prompted, pick Galaxy/Android as the operating system for your new smartphone. To transfer files from your old device to your new device, hit WirelessConnectAllow on both devices and choose the files you wish to transfer. To begin, press theTransfer button. Then, after the transfer procedure is finished, clickDone.
A USB cable may also be used to transfer files from one computer to another. This is how you go about it:
- In both of your devices, install and activate the Samsung Smart Switch application. To grant the needed rights, select Allow from the menu bar. Choose Android/Galaxy as the operating system for your previous smartphone. TapReceive data on your new Samsung Galaxy device andSend data on your old device to begin receiving and sending data. Both devices should have the option of selecting Cable. A USB data cable should be used to connect the devices. The screen will display pertinent information about supporting hardware, which may include information related to your particular device. Make sure that both of your devices have a charge that is close to 100%. Choose the files you want to transfer from a list of options on your new Samsung smartphone and press Transfer. Afterwards, the software will transfer the info you choose to your new phone.
How to Transfer Data via the Desktop Smart Switch Client
Using the Desktop Smart Switch client, you may also move data between two devices at the same time. This application is compatible with both the Windows and Mac operating systems. To get started, open your desktop browser and navigate to the official Samsung website. Scroll down to the Download Smart Switchsection and choose your platform from the drop-down menu. For the sake of this article, we’ll be working using Windows.
Back Up Your Data
- Set up the Smart Switch desktop client on your computer and start it up
- Connect your old phone to your computer by connecting it using a USB data cord. Check to see that your smartphone’s screen is not locked. Following the connection, you’ll be able to see a list of objects (from your previous device) that may be backed up on your computer
- On the desktop app, choose the objects you want to backup and then click Backup. Once the backup procedure has been completed, you will be able to view a list of the files that have been backed up. To disconnect your previous phone, simply click OK.
Restore Data to Your Galaxy Phone
- Connect your new Galaxy device to your computer using the USB cord that came with it. Choose Restore and then clickSelect your backup data to obtain the most recent backup files. Select the things that you wish to restore and press the OK button. Following the successful transfer of all of your data, you may securely unplug your new device
Smart Switch Problems
Despite the fact that Smart Switch is generally reliable, you may experience some difficulties with it from time to time. Here’s how to resolve the Smart Switch issue.
The Smart Switch tool is not entirely compatible with all of the devices that it is designed to work with. It only works with compatible devices that are running at least Android 4.3 or iOS 4.2.1 versions on their operating systems. Additionally, the program is compatible with Windows 7 and above, as well as Mac OS X 10.9 and later. If you are experiencing problems with functionality and compatibility, you may need to resort to using third-party tools such as Wondershare MobileTransinstead. A simple utility for transferring data between your PC and smartphone, it is available for free download.
If your phone disconnects frequently during wireless transfers, go toSettingsConnectionsWi-Fiand check to see if your Wi-Fi connection is activated. If it is, disable it and enable it again. If you are experiencing hardware problems, make sure that your USB cable is correctly connected to both of your devices. In the event that you choose to use a connection, make certain that it is connected to your new Galaxy smartphone. Ensure that your USB drivers are up to date and functioning properly if you’re uploading files using the Windows desktop client and encountering USB device problems.
Check to see if the device is functioning properly, or click on Update drivers. To see if there is any improvement, you can also try deleting the drivers and resetting your computer.
If you are experiencing installation troubles with the Samsung Smart Switch app owing to a lack of available storage space, consider deleting any cached data or removing any unwanted or rarely-used apps.
Smart Switch: Make Your Next Transition Easy
Transferring all of your data from your old device to your new one is made possible via the Smart Switch app. When compared to manually transferring data to an external storage device, it is faster, simpler, and more accurate. If you’re a new Samsung user or a seasoned veteran, we urge that you take use of this feature since it will save you a significant amount of time. How to Set Up and Use Samsung Pay (with Pictures) The Samsung Pay service allows you to pay for items with your Galaxy mobile if you own one of these devices.
Read on to learn more about the author, Cheryl Vaughn.
She is also a content producer and strategist.
In her work, she collaborates directly with individuals and businesses to create campaigns that link brands with customers by including the perfect combination of words and imagery.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.