- 1 3 Ways to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Like a Pro 
- 2 Part 1: Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
- 3 Part 2: Transfer from LG to Samsung Selected Files via Google Drive
- 4 Part 3: Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via Samsung’s Smart Switch
- 5 Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via 4 Hassle-free Methods
- 6 Part 1. Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Wholly with One Click
- 7 Part 2. Copy Files from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
- 8 Part 3. Transfer Photos/ Videos/ Music from LG to Samsung via Google Drive
- 9 Part 4. Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung Using Gmail
- 10 Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
- 11 4 Easy Way to Transfer Data between LG and Samsung Galaxy
- 12 1. The Easiest Way to Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung
- 13 2. Transfer Data between LG and Samsung via Google Drive
- 14 3. Transfer Data from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
- 15 4. Transfer Data from Samsung to LG by Using LG Mobile Switch
- 16 How to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Galaxy
- 17 Steps to Transfer Data from LG Phone to Samsung Galaxy phone
- 18 How to Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung in 2021
- 19 1 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung without Cloud Storage
- 20 2 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung through LG Cloud
- 21 3 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung through Samsung Cloud
- 22 4 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung via LG Mobile Switch
- 23 5 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
- 24 Conclusion
- 25 How to Transfer Contacts/Text Messages from LG to Samsung
- 26 Method 1: Transfer contacts and SMS from LG to Samsung with Jihosoft Phone Transfer
- 27 Method 2: Transfer contacts from LG to Samsung via bluetooth
- 28 Method 3: Copy Contacts/Text Messages from LG to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
- 29 5 Ways on How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung
- 30 Method 1: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung via Mobile Transfer (1-Click Solution)
- 31 Method 2: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung Galaxy via Google Account
- 32 Method 3: How to Send Contacts from LG to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
- 33 Method 4: How to Import Contacts from LG to Samsung via SIM Card
- 34 Method 5: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung via Bluetooth
- 35 Additional Tip: How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to LG Phone via LG Mobile Switch
- 36 At Last
- 37 How to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung
- 38 Part 1: Transfer data from Samsung to LG with Google Drive
- 39 Part 2: Transfer data from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
- 40 Part 3: Transfer files between Samsung and LG with high efficiency Phone Transfer
- 41 Conclusion
3 Ways to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Like a Pro 
Having trouble transferring essential files from your old LG phone to your new Samsung phone? We can help. If you are experiencing a similar difficulty with regard to data transfer, then you have arrived to the correct location. When we obtain a new phone, the first thing we do is transfer all of our crucial files to the new device. Recently, when I purchased a new Samsung, I realized that I wanted to move contacts from my old LG to my new Samsung as well, which prompted me to check into several methods.
In this post, I’ll show you three distinct methods for transferring data from an LG device to a Samsung device.
Part 1: Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is the quickest and most convenient way to transfer data across LG and Samsung devices of any type. Using the LG to Samsung transfer software, you may transfer all of your data with a single click. Apart from moving data from one Android device to another, it can also transfer data between two iOS devices. There are about 6000 distinct smartphone models supported at the moment. It also supports most major data kinds such as photographs, movies and music. It also supports contact information and call logs.
- Simply pick the type of data that you desire to transfer and click on the “Start Transfer” button to begin the procedure.
- Learn how to transfer data from LG to Samsung with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer in this video tutorial.
- In order to begin, download and install the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer application on your Windows or Mac computer, then start it.
- The second step is to connect your LG and Samsung smartphones.
- Once the program has recognized both devices, they will be labeled as either the source or the destination, depending on their location.
- Transferring data from LG to Samsung is the third step.
- Before copying your files to the target device, you have the option of wiping off any existing data on the device.
That’s all there is to it! Now all you have to do is wait a little while longer and ensure that your devices remain connected to the system. You will be alerted as soon as the data transfer procedure is complete, allowing you to safely remove your phones from the premises.
Part 2: Transfer from LG to Samsung Selected Files via Google Drive
One of the most advantageous aspects of Android smartphones is that they are instantly associated with a Google account. The result is that you would be provided with 15 GB of storage on Google Drive, which you could use to move data between LG and Samsung. Users, on the other hand, can always purchase additional storage space if they choose. Using this method, you may first upload your files to Google Drive and then save them to your Samsung phone as necessary. Needless to say, whether you want to transfer contacts from LG to Samsung or any other form of data, this is a highly time-consuming operation.
- As a general rule, this approach should only be used to transfer a small number of data from LG to Samsung.
- To begin, just run the Google Drive program on your LG and touch on the “+” icon to upload a file to your storage space.
- Step 2: Download the files to your Samsung device.
- Please keep in mind that the phone must be linked to the same Google account as your LG.
- You may simply opt to make the file available offline so that it can be accessed even if you do not have an internet connection.
- Step 3: Sync your data using Google Drive (optional) This is the most convenient method of transferring contacts from LG to Samsung using your Google account.
- If both devices are linked to the same Google account, you will be able to simply sync your data without any issues.
Part 3: Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via Samsung’s Smart Switch
As a final option, you might seek the aid of the Samsung Smart Switch in order to transfer data from LG to Samsung. The Samsung Data Transfer program is particularly developed to assist us in transferring data from an Android or iOS smartphone to a new Samsung phone. It goes without saying that Smart Switch would only function if the target smartphone was a Samsung and would not operate with any other Android phones. You can see that both devices would be connected wirelessly in this Smart Switch LG to Samsung solution.
- These are the steps that you should take to learn how to use Smart Switch for an LG to Samsung transfer: Step 1: Mark the phones that will be sending and receiving messages.
- Select Android as the source device type, and then indicate which phone is the transmitting device (LG) and which phone is the receiving device (Samsung Galaxy) (Samsung).
- Check to see that the Bluetooth and WiFi functions are activated on both phones, and that they are both in close proximity to one another.
- Transferring data from LG to Samsung is the third step.
- Once both phones have been properly linked, you can simply pick the sort of data that you want to transfer between them.
- When the data transfer procedure is complete, the Smart Switch interface will notify you of the completion of the transfer process.
- As you can see, MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is the most intelligent and efficient method of transferring data across LG and Samsung devices.
This user-friendly LG to Samsung transfer application may be downloaded and installed on most popular Windows and Mac operating systems. Consider giving it a shot and learning more about the other capabilities of the application to help you handle your data like an expert.
Transfer Data from LG to Samsung via 4 Hassle-free Methods
“Hello, everyone! I’d want to know how I may transfer all of the info from my LG X Power to my Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for an app I might use on my Windows PC? Thank you very much. Oh, and I’ve tried the Smart Switch from Samsung, but it hasn’t worked well.” In response to a query posted on an Android forum. Some LG customers may be experiencing the same issue and may be interested in learning how to transfer data from LG to Samsung. After reading this article, you should be able to identify at least one useful LG to Samsung Transferas that you like.
Navigate to the section that describes how to transfer data from a Samsung to an LG phone.
Part 1. Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Wholly with One Click
In the event that you are an LG user who decides to upgrade to a new Samsung Galaxy S10 or Note 9, LG to Samsung Transfer-Samsung Data Transferprovides a one-stop solution for you to transfer data from LG to Samsung in full. With a single click, you can transfer everything from your old LG phone to your new Samsung phone, including contacts, messages, call logs, photographs, music, videos, and applications. With four different working modes – Android to Android, Android to iOS, iOS to iOS, and iOS to iOS – this application may not only be used for LG to Samsung Transfer, but also for other mobile phone transfer tasks as well.
- It also supports other Android manufacturers like as Xiaomi, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Sony, and so on.
- It is not compatible with Android devices.
- Get and install Samsung Data Transfer on your computer.
- Step 2: Download, install, and launch the Samsung Data Transfer software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Please make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your devices.
- You may access the interface by clicking on the link below.
- Please make sure that the LG phone (the source device) is on the left and the new Samsung Galaxy (the target device) is on the right in the image above before continuing.
- Please keep in mind that you can select ” Clear data before copying ” on your target phone if necessary.
- From the middle panel, please choose the files that you would like to transfer to your new Samsung phone.
Then, just click on the Start Copy button to begin the data transfer from LG to Samsung. What is the best way to transfer data between iOS and Android phones? How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone in a Simple Manner How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android in a Simple Manner
Part 2. Copy Files from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
Samsung created the Smart Switch to allow Samsung customers to move data from another device to their Samsung smartphone quickly and simply. Transferring data between LG and Samsung is made possible with the usage of this software. This includes texts, images, videos, and applications. If your LG phone is equipped with the OTG capability, you may transfer files using a USB cord. Alternatively, you may carry out this LG to Samsung Transfer wirelessly, which is much more convenient. The wireless connection is similar to Bluetooth in that you may write a code to link two devices that are not dependent on the network, and the code works in the same way.
- Wi-Fi connections require Android 4.0 or higher, while wired transfers require Android 4.3 or higher.
- Take a look at how it works: In Step 1, you must download and install Smart Switch on both your LG phone and your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- All you have to do is run it.
- Make sure you have the sending device on your LG phone and the receiving device on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Please connect your devices by pressing theConnectbutton on both of them.
- Alternatively, you may manually connect to your Samsung Galaxy by entering the code that has been provided to you.
- Step 4: After connecting two devices, you will be presented with a list of data kinds.
- When the destination device is not a Samsung mobile, Smart Switch does not perform as well.
- You may require the following items: Comprehensive Guide to the Best Alternative to the Samsung Smart Switch
Part 3. Transfer Photos/ Videos/ Music from LG to Samsung via Google Drive
If all you need to do is move media files from LG to Samsung, you may do it via Google Drive, which is free. In order to do so, you must first submit the media files that you wish to share with the community. In order to use Google Drive on your LG or Samsung phone, you must first download the Google Drive app. Step 2: Launch the app on your LG phone and sign in to Google Drive with your account information. To upload the media files, go to My Drive and touch on the+icon to begin the upload process in the cloud.
For additional convenience, if you need to move data from your LG phone to your friend’s Samsung device, you may upload the media files to your Google Drive and then share them with your friend’s Google account.
Google Drive does not support the transmission of messages or application data. Aside from that, it will take a long time to upload and download files, especially when you are transferring significant amounts of data.
Part 4. Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung Using Gmail
For mobile phone users, Gmail is a convenient way to transfer contacts. Transferring contacts from an old phone to a new phone is possible with this program. When you convert from an LG phone to a Samsung phone, you have the option of using this free and straightforward method to transfer contacts. For the same reason that you need a Gmail account to use Google Drive for media file transmission, you must first create one. Next, connect your LG contacts with your Gmail account. Please connect this Gmail account to your Samsung phone and then go to Samsung Settings to get your phone synced with Google.
- Using Gmail to move contacts from LG to Samsung is a very simple and quick process.
- It will take a long time to complete the process.
- For data security and efficiency throughout the transfer procedure, we offer professionalLG to Samsung Transfer-Samsung Data Transfer to copy files from one LG to another in a single click.
- Syncing data between HTC and LG is possible.
- Alternatives to LG PC Suite that are the best
Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
When transferring your data to a new phone, a wireless transfer is the ideal method. It is quick, and it allows you to keep the phones hooked into their chargers during the transfer process.
- To begin, ensure that the Smart Switchapp is loaded on both phones and that they are both plugged into their respective chargers. When you’re ready, position the phones so that they’re no more than 4 inches apart. LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. Using the old phone, tapSend data
- Using the new phone, tapReceive data
- And then using both phones, tapWireless
- It’s possible that you’ll have to choose the model of your previous phone when you get a new one. Follow any on-screen instructions, as some types of devices may require you to take additional actions. Continue by tappingAllowon the old phone to finalize the connection.next Select the material you wish to transfer on your new phone and then hit Transfer. Once the transfer is complete, simply press the Close button on the new phone and you’re ready to go.
It appears that you have a large amount of useful data stored on your old iOS phone, but moving it appears to be a logistical challenge. No need to be concerned; Smart Switch makes transferring throughiClouda a snap.
- Smart Switch on the new Galaxy phone is launched, and then tapReceive data is selected. TapWireless, then tapiPhone/iPad to proceed. Sign in by entering your Apple ID and password and tapping Sign in
- Enter the verification code and then press the OK button. Make a selection of the information you wish to transfer, tapImport, and then tapImport again
Please keep in mind that music and films purchased through iTunes cannot be moved from iCloud. Music from your iTunes library that has not been encrypted may be transferred to your phone by simply transferring the M4A files from a PC that contains your iTunes library. Transferring music files straight from a computer is also an option. Take note that if you are connecting your devices to Smart Switch through a USB OTG connection, you must verify that they are at least 20% charged in order to ensure a secure data transmission.
Preparing your devices for the transfer should begin with a full charge of the batteries.
If you have a large amount of data or years’ worth of text messages to transmit, we recommend that you use wireless transfer technology instead. Note: A USB-OTG adapter is included with the Galaxy S10+, S10, S10e, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, and Z Flip, in addition to the Galaxy S10 and S10e.
- Connect the two phones together using the USB cord from the old phone. The majority of cords will necessitate the usage of a USB-OTG adaptor. If you have a Lightning to USB-CorUSB-C to USB-Ccable, you won’t need an adapter
- It will just plug into your new Galaxy without any additional hardware
- And LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. After tappingSend data on the old phone and Receiving data on the new phone, tapCable on both phones, the process will be completed. Smart Switch will search the old phone for content that may be transferred
- Choose the information you wish to be transferred to the new phone. The estimated transmission time will be displayed on the screen. Using a wireless transfer may be preferable if the transfer will take more than an hour and so that both phones may be charged while the transfer is taking place. When you are ready to begin, select Transfer from the menu bar. As soon as you are finished, tapDone (on the new phone) and Close (on the old phone).
In the event that you have a microSD card or USB OTG flash drive with sufficient storage space, you may use Smart Switch to transfer the data from your previous smartphone to the external storage device. Make sure that the microSD card or USB OTG storage device is inserted into the old phone before you begin.
- Turn on the old phone with the LaunchSmart app. To return to the previous screen, press theSD cardicon in the top right corner and choose Back up
- Choose what you wish to save as a backup. In the event that you don’t have enough room on your external storage device, you may have to deselect certain items
- However, you may come back later and move anything that won’t fit. To return to the previous screen, use the Back button. When it’s finished, press the Done button and then remove the external storage
- In order to use Smart Switch, you must first insert the external storage device into the new Galaxy phone. To restore your data, press theSD cardicon and then tapRestore. Select the items you wish to restore and then tapRestoreagain to complete the process. When it’s finished, press the Done button. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary to ensure that all of your data has been copied successfully.
Note: If you connect your device to an external hard drive via an OTG connector, you may copy data from the device to the external hard drive using file explorer programs (such as My Files). External hard drives must be formatted as FAT or exFAT in order for them to be recognized by Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Some external hard disk devices necessitate the use of an additional power supply.
- Note:If you connect your device to an external hard drive via an OTG connector, you may copy data from the device to the external hard drive using file explorer programs (such as My Files). To be recognized by Galaxy devices, external hard drives must be formatted as FAT or exFAT. The use of an external power supply is necessary for several external hard disk devices.
4 Easy Way to Transfer Data between LG and Samsung Galaxy
Posted on March 11, 2021 at 09:00 by Szeki It is fortunate that the file format compatibility issue would not arise while transferring between LG and Samsung smartphones, as these two types of devices are both powered by the same Android operating system. The following article discusses some of the most often utilized techniques for transferring data between LG and Samsung devices. If you want to transfer files from one Android smartphone to another, LG and Samsung have default file transfer tools.
1. The Easiest Way to Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung
FoneLab HyperTrans is the perfect application for transferring data from an iPhone, Android, iOS, PC, or any other device to another device without sacrificing any of the data. It allows you to transfer data between LG and Samsung, or vice versa, and it supports a variety of file kinds, including photographs, videos, messages, contacts, music, and other media. The following are the four most important aspects of FoneLab HyperTrans:
- Transferring data from LG to Samsung, iPhone, or PC, or vice versa, is simple. It is possible to copy photographs and videos across other devices, as well as SMS, contacts, and music files. Android files may be added, deleted, transferred, edited, converted, and managed. It is simple and secure to transfer data using a computer.
How to Transfer Data between LG and Samsung
Following the completion of the download and installation processes, data transfer may be accomplished by following the procedures outlined below: Connecting your LG or Samsung phone to your PC To use FoneLab HyperTrans, launch it and connect the Android devices to your computer using the original USB cords that came with them. Measurement Step 2: Examine and choose data from the source system There is no difference between transferring data to the Samsung Galaxy S10 or vice versa, because you may examine and select files from different categories on the LG phone that is being used as the source device.
Once you have identified the relevant files, you can export them to a device by clicking on the Export to Device button and selecting the appropriate device.
You have the ability to handle files as well.
2. Transfer Data between LG and Samsung via Google Drive
The following procedures can be followed after the download and installation are complete in order to transfer data: Connecting your LG or Samsung phone to your PC is simple. To use FoneLab HyperTrans, launch it and connect the Android devices to your computer using the original USB cords that came with the devices. Step 2: Examine and pick information from the source device. There is no difference between transferring data to the Samsung Galaxy S10 or vice versa, because you may examine and select files from different categories on the LG phone that you are transferring data from.
Then, when you’ve discovered the files you want, click Export to Device and choose your selected device from the drop-down menu.
It will then begin to send data after the software has been launched. Files may also be managed using the program. Add fresh images from your PC, manage contacts, modify audio files, and create ringtones are just a few examples.
3. Transfer Data from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
When it comes to Samsung phones, Smart Switch is one of the standard phone transfer methods. When you need to move data from an old LG phone to a new Samsung phone, one of the best solutions is to use Smart Switch to transfer data from LG to Samsung phone. Step 1: Connect both your LG and Samsung phones to the same Wi-Fi network and download and install the “Smart Switch” software on both phones at the same time. The information you transmit in this manner will be overwritten on the new Samsung phone, which you should be aware of.
- Then turn on your Samsung phone and choose it as a receiving device from the settings menu on the phone.
- Step 3Confirm that the data on the LG phone that you wish to transfer to your Samsung phone is correct and complete.
- Step 4: Switch to your Samsung phone and confirm that the data from your LG phone has been accepted.
- It is important to note that data transfer between Android smartphones requires that the two devices be kept within 50cm of one another.
4. Transfer Data from Samsung to LG by Using LG Mobile Switch
For those who are planning to transfer data from an old Samsung Galaxy to a new LG phone, LG Mobile Switchis an appropriate phone transfer solution that will meet all of your requirements. Start by installing the LG Mobile Switch application for the Samsung and then launching the program. Step 1: When it comes to connecting, there are three options: USB cable, wireless, and SD card. On the Samsung phone, select the Wireless option. Step 2: Download and install the LG Mobile Switch app for the Samsung, after which you may run the software.
On the Samsung phone, select the Wireless option.
When the operation is complete, you may restart your LG phone and verify that the data has been correctly transferred.
Using a USB OTG adapter to link LG and Samsung, or transferring data via an SD card, is more convenient.
Four different techniques of transferring data between LG and Samsung smartphones are described in the article. When compared to other ways of data transfer such as using a Google account, Smart Switch, and LG Mobile Switch, the FoneLab HyperTrans is a more convenient way to transfer various files between an iPhone, an Android, an iOS device and a PC.
FoneLab HyperTransTransfer data from an iPhone, an Android, an iOS device, or a computer to anywhere in the world without losing any information.
- Transferring files across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices is simple. Files may be imported from one iOS device to another or from one Android device to another. Transferring files from an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device to a computer Save files from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device.
How to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung Galaxy
In the event that you need to transfer data between two phones, such as from an LG to a Samsung, Mobile Transfer is the finest option for you. The transfer procedure is simple to understand. All that is required is that both the LG and Samsung devices be connected to the computer’s application. After that, you may choose the information that you wish to transmit. Let’s take a closer look at Mobile Transfer in the next section. Mobile Transfer is a phone-to-phone data move service that allows you to transfer and manage your data across many platforms.
Users may transfer numerous sorts of things between two mobile phones using Mobile Transfer, which is highly recommended.
Download and install the free trial version of Mobile Transfer on your PC to give it a go!
Steps to Transfer Data from LG Phone to Samsung Galaxy phone
Instructions for Step 1: Download, install, and run the Mobile Transfer software on your PC. Then you can go to the main window and select “Phone to Phone Transfer,” after which you can connect your LG and Samsung phones to your computer using two USB cables. Once they are connected, the application will automatically recognize them as “Source” and “Destination,” respectively. It is possible to adjust their position by clicking on the “Flip” button. If you wish to clear the contents of your destination phone, you can select the option “Clear data before copy” from the drop-down menu on your Samsung phone.
Select the data types that you want to transfer and click the “Start Copy” button to begin the transfer process from LG to Samsung.
How to Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung in 2021
When it comes to television companies, LG and Samsung are two of the most well-known names in the industry. As a result, these two brands are frequently compared. The same is true for mobile phones. Which is preferable in terms of performance, affordability, and other factors such as these? However, there are situations when comparison isn’t the best course of action. The reality of the issue is that there are situations when you will need to transmit data between LG and Samsung instead of across computers.
This post will present you with five different approaches to accomplishing this.
1 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung without Cloud Storage
When we talk about how to transfer data between LG and Samsung, we frequently refer to the built-in functionalities that are available on both devices. The FoneDog Phone Transfer tool, on the other hand, will be used this time since it is a third-party tool that operates outside of the domains of LG and Samsung. FoneDog Phone Transfer is a piece of software created by the FoneDog organization.
It is a company that specializes in file transfers of all kinds. Furthermore, it is compatible with the most recent versions of Android, thus LG and Samsung are supported. Here’s how you may make advantage of this technique:
Step 1. Connect Your Device to the Computer
If you are using an LG or a Samsung handset, connect it to your computer through USB. Before you begin, check to see that FoneDog Phone Transfer is already open. It should appear that a new interface has appeared in the window, which will provide information about the connected device.
Step 2. Choose File Type
A list of file kinds will be accessible from the left-hand panel. Choose the one that you’d want to transfer first and click on it. Due to the fact that this will ask the software to scan the selected device for files that belong to the specified file type, it may take some time.
Step 3. Transfer Files Between Computer and Smartphone
After the files have been scanned, pick the ones that you wish to transmit by ticking the boxes next to their names in the list. Whenever you’re finished, click the Export to PC button, which should be the third to the right on the top menu bar. You will be able to transfer the file from your LG or Samsung device to your PC using this method. Simply follow the three steps outlined above to transfer the files from your computer to your LG or Samsung television. That’s all there is to it when it comes to transferring data across LG and Samsung devices.
Therefore, it is still worthwhile to experiment with tools that are straight from LG or Samsung.
2 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung through LG Cloud
Our initial submission is based on a feature developed by the LG brand. More specifically, it is the LG Cloud service, which is a cloud computing platform provided by LG. It functions in the same way as any other LG Cloud, allowing users of LG devices to save their data. However, this is not the end of the story. Also, owners of other manufacturers’ smartphones may take use of this feature, making it feasible to move data from LG to other brands, such as Samsung. All Android users may download the LG Cloud APK file, but those who own an LG smartphone will profit from it much more.
Here’s how to go about it:
- The LG Cloud may be downloaded using your web browser or from the Google Play Store using your LG smartphone. Start by launching the app and logging in using your LG Cloud account. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for one now. You will be presented with a list of files and folders as soon as you log in. These are the files that can be transferred between different systems
- All you have to do is drag and drop the files you wish to transfer. Now, go to your Samsung and download the LG Cloud APK, which you should then install
- LG Cloud should be launched and logged in with the same account. Choosing the files that you wish to transfer and then downloading them from the app will work this time.
Despite the fact that it was built specifically for LG users, it is good that it is available to individuals who use devices from other manufacturers as well. As a result, LG has demonstrated charity in this situation. Samsung, on the other hand, may be accused of the same thing.
3 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung through Samsung Cloud
Despite the fact that it was built specifically for LG users, it is good that it is accessible to individuals who use devices from other manufacturers as well. As a result, LG has demonstrated kindness in this matter. To be sure, Samsung isn’t immune from criticism.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your Samsung smartphone. Navigate toCloud & Accounts and then selectSamsung Cloud (optional).
Remember to sign into your Samsung account if you are prompted. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for one now.
- SelectSettingsfrom the drop-down menu that appears when you tap on the three vertical dots located in the top-right corner of the screen. Now choose Sync and automatic backup options from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the Synctab and choose the files that you wish to include by turning on the corresponding toggle switch. Select Sync from the drop-down menu. Now that you’ve finished with your choices
Note: The files that belong to the specified file types should be saved in the Samsung Cloud, so that they are available from any platform that has the Samsung Cloud application installed.
- Open your browser on your LG device and navigate to this page
- Sign in with the same account that you used previously
- Download the files that you wish to transfer and save them on your computer.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to transferring data between LG and Samsung using the Samsung Cloud. Additionally, there is a file transfer facility available for both LG and Samsung that is apart from the cloud-based services. The LG transfer tool will be the first stop on our list.
4 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung via LG Mobile Switch
It has already been mentioned that there is a mobile switch utility accessible for owners of Samsung and LG smartphones. Users of LG devices may take use of the LG Mobile Switch application. Given that it is available on devices other than LG, it may be used to transmit data between LG and Samsung. Here’s how the procedure is carried out:
- Install the LG Mobile Switch app from the Google Play Store on your LG and Samsung handset
- Then connect your device to the internet. Start the app on both smartphones at the same time. There will be three methods available: (1) a USB connection, (2) wireless, and (3) an SD card, among others. The decision is entirely up to you, but make sure you select the same choice for both devices. After that, a new set of options will display, namely (1)Send and (2)Receive. To begin scanning for devices, press the Startbutton in the bottom-right corner of the screen. The program should now begin searching for devices. Check to see that the two devices are linked to the same WiFi network, or better yet, that they are connected to the same mobile hotspot. Choose the device with which you’d want to establish a connection.
Please keep in mind that this only occurs if you choose Wireless. For those who choose a USB cable, you may skip this step and move on to step 7.
- To complete the transfer, pick the files that you wish to include in it and click “Finish.”
Because the procedure is so simple, you should have no significant difficulties during the process. Please keep in mind that some devices may not be compatible with this application. The Samsung equivalent is now available for your consideration.
5 Transfer Data Between LG and Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
If LG has the Mobile Switch, Samsung has the Smart Switch, which is essentially the same as the Mobile Switch. It enables users to transition from one device to another, which is particularly useful when upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone to a newer Samsung device. Because the two companies, LG and Samsung, are essentially rivals who are attempting to outdo one another, you can anticipate the process to be identical between the two. If you want to go this route, these are the steps you will need to do in order to transfer data between LG and Samsung.
- Check to ensure that the Samsung Smart Switch app is already loaded on both the LG and Samsung smartphones
- And Activate the Smart Switch application on both devices. ChooseReceive Dataon the device at the receiving end andSend Dataon the device at the sending end
- Choose the sort of transfer that you wish to utilize, which should be determined by the equipment that is accessible. There should be both a wireless option and a USB cord available.
Note: When using wireless, be sure that both devices are linked to the same network and that they are no more than four inches apart from one another. Instead of using a USB cable, just link the two devices together using an OTG cable.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until you see a list of files
- Then click OK. Choose the files that you wish to transfer and then click on the Done button to complete the process.
As you may have noticed, it is extremely similar to the experience we had with the LG Mobile Switch. As a result, you should have a simpler time transferring data from LG and Samsung, as their apps are very similar to one another.
With a new phone in hand, you may have experienced one of the most wonderful things that has occurred to you in a long time. What is less than ideal is that you will not be able to readily retrieve your old images and movies from their respective servers in the future. Throughout this post, you will learn about five simple methods for transferring data between LG and Samsung. If nothing else, it should have saved you some time and made the process of switching from one device to another simpler.
How to Transfer Contacts/Text Messages from LG to Samsung
“I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, however I am unsure of how to transfer all of my contacts and text messages from my LG G5 to my new phone. So I’m wondering if you could perhaps assist me in figuring out how to transfer all of my contacts from my old LG phone to my new Android phone. Manually copying and pasting hundreds of text messages from my old phone to my new Samsung phone was not something I wanted to accomplish because it would be a time-consuming operation. ” Has your LG Nexus 5X/V10/Xpression/Viper/Optimus M+ just been replaced with a Samsung device, and you wish to transfer vital data such as contacts or text messages from the previous device to the new Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4/S3, Note 5, Note 4, or Galaxy Note 3?
Despite the fact that Android provides easy access to the SD card, you may still have difficulties while transferring data like as contacts, SMS messages, apps, and so on. Don’t worry, we’ve got three other options for you.
Method 1: Transfer contacts and SMS from LG to Samsung with Jihosoft Phone Transfer
Data transferring software from a third-party, such as Jihosoft Phone Transfer, is a professional tool that can transfer a variety of sorts of data across different Android and iOS devices. This includes contacts, text messages, photographs, videos, apps, call logs, and other data. 1. Open Jihosoft Phone Transfer and click on the “Phone to Phone” button to begin. Connect the two phones to the computer using the USB cord. Move the “contacts” and “SMS” selections to the “Start Copy” button to begin transferring data from LG to Samsung.
Method 2: Transfer contacts from LG to Samsung via bluetooth
1. Ensure that both smartphones’ bluetooth functions are activated and that the two devices are properly linked. 2. Open “Contacts” on your LG – choose one of the contacts from the contact list – select “Share” from the menu button and touch on “Share through Bluetooth” – transfer to Samsung Nota Bene: Because there is no option for bulk transfer, you can only pick one contact to copy from LG to Samsung using the method outlined above. It appears to be an unnecessary undertaking and a waste of time.
Method 3: Copy Contacts/Text Messages from LG to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
When you switch to a new Galaxy smartphone, Samsung Smart Switch will assist you in transferring your contacts, text messages, music, images, calendar, device settings, and other information to your new device. 1. Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch app from the Google Play store on both your LG and Samsung mobile phones, then start the app on both devices. 2. The LG and Samsung devices will be designated as “Sending Device” and “Receiving Device,” respectively. After that, pick “contacts” and “SMS” to transfer from the LG and Samsung devices.
You don’t have to be concerned; here are some guidelines on how to retrieve data from your LG G4/G3/G2 phone.
5 Ways on How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung
“I recently purchased a new phone, a Samsung Galaxy J2, and I currently own an LG k something, which is a pain to use, so I purchased the new Samsung Galaxy in order to transfer all of my contacts and other information from the LG phone to the brand new Galaxy phone. What is the best way to go about it?” According to a Google Help community post If you have just upgraded from an old LG phone to a new Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S10, one of the challenges you will face is figuring out how to move contacts from the LG to the Samsung.
According to what you may already know, unlike media files that can be accessed on a PC, contacts cannot be moved around simply by connecting your LG and Samsung to a PC.
In this piece, we’ll go through all of the many options for dealing with this issue.
Method 3: Using the Samsung Smart Switch, you may transfer contacts from one LG phone to another.
Method 4: How to Transfer Contacts from an LG Phone to a Samsung Phone Using the SIM Card Method 5: How to Transfer Contacts from an LG Phone to a Samsung Phone via Bluetooth More information about transferring contacts from a Samsung to an LG phone may be found at: LG Mobile Switch.
Method 1: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung via Mobile Transfer (1-Click Solution)
First and foremost, we are going to give you with the most direct and straightforward method of transferring contacts between LG and Samsung devices. It is necessary to use a phone data transfer program such as Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. The use of this program makes it simple to transfer contacts between two smartphones as well as other items like as messages, photographs, apps, videos, documents, and call logs between two devices. All of the contact information, including phone numbers, names, email addresses, business names, job titles, and so on, has been saved and is accessible.
- Now, you may get the LG to Samsung Transfer for free by clicking on one of the following buttons: How to transfer contacts from a Samsung phone to an LG phone is as follows: Step 1: Launch the Phone Transfer Tool on your computer.
- The second step is to connect your LG or Samsung phone to your computer.
- Once the connection has been established successfully, the application will attempt to identify the two devices as soon as feasible afterward.
- Step 3: Begin the process of transferring contacts from LG to Samsung.
- Except for the Contacts option, you can leave all other data types checked if you only need to replicate the contacts.
- Take care to ensure that neither of the phones is turned off during the whole transfer procedure.
- You may also be interested in:Top 2 Trending Samsung to LG Transfer Methods How can I transfer contacts from my Samsung phone to my OPPO phone?
Method 2: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung Galaxy via Google Account
If you want to move contacts from LG to Samsung, a Google account is a fantastic alternative. To do so, head to the Settings appAccountGoogle on both your LG and Samsung phones and toggle on the contacts feature. As long as you use the same Google account to log into both your LG phone and your Samsung phone, your contacts will be synchronized. Here’s how to move contacts from your LG phone to your Samsung phone using your Google account: The first step is to create a plan. On the LG phone, navigate toSettingsAccount and syncGoogleenable the ContactsoptionSync immediately and save your changes.
Add AccountGoogleand be sure to use the same Google account as before. More reading material may be found at: How to Sync Contacts from an Android Phone with Gmail? Instructions for transferring data from an Android device to an iPhone 11.
Method 3: How to Send Contacts from LG to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
Developed by Samsung, Samsung Smart Switch is a phone-to-phone transfer application that allows users to move files from their old phone to their new Galaxy phone in a quick and simple manner. This application is compatible with the vast majority of Android and iOS devices. You may utilize Samsung Smart Switch in conjunction with your LG to move all of your contacts to your Samsung Galaxy device. Other file kinds, including as call logs, messages, applications, photographs, videos, and so on, are also supported.
- We’ll be using Wi-Fi transfer in the examples below since it allows you to connect both phones via chargers in case one of the phones runs out of energy during the transfer.
- Step 2: On your LG phone, press the Send data button, and then press the Receive data button on your Samsung phone.
- 4: Once the connection is established, selectCalls and contactsor other file types that you wish to transfer from your LG phone, and then tapTransfer to begin transferring files to your Samsung smartphone.
- When transferring files from Samsung to LG, you can use the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer program described in Part 1.
Method 4: How to Import Contacts from LG to Samsung via SIM Card
Because LG and Samsung both run Android operating systems, using a SIM card to transfer contacts from an LG phone to a Samsung phone without installing additional programs is another option. It should be noted that the storage capacity of a SIM card is limited; thus, not all contacts can be kept on the SIM card, which is especially important if you have a big number of contacts on your phone in the first place. In that circumstance, it is not suggested to sync contacts by transferring SIM cards since the contacts would be lost.
Step 2: Take the SIM card out of your LG phone and slot it into the Samsung Galaxy phone you just purchased.
Method 5: How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung via Bluetooth
Bluetooth has long been the standard method of transferring data between Android devices. This approach is simple to use and does not require the use of a third-party program or a USB cord. However, the disadvantage is obvious: the transfer speed is extremely sluggish, and the procedure is time-consuming. If you need to transfer the whole contact list from LG to Samsung, Bluetooth is not a very good alternative in this case. In any case, this might be handy if you just have a small number of contacts to move.
Then link the two devices together.
Navigate to the contacts you want on your LG phone by opening the Contactsnavigation menu. Select Bluetooth from the More icons drop-down menu. Select your Samsung device from the list that appears. Step 3: On your Samsung mobile, press the Accept button to get the contacts from your LG device.
Additional Tip: How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to LG Phone via LG Mobile Switch
LG, like Samsung, has developed a phone transfer program, dubbed LG Mobile Switch, to assist consumers in transferring data from old LG handsets to new LG devices. It is compatible with contacts, text messages, calendars, photographs, videos, music, applications, and documents, among other things. If you wish to move contacts from your Samsung phone to your LG phone, you may do it with the help of the LG Mobile Switch. Here’s how it’s done: Step 1: Download LG Mobile Switch from the Google Play store and install it on both your Samsung and LG smartphones.
Then, on the LG and Samsung phones, press the Startbutton.
4th Step: Select Contacts from your Samsung phone and then click Next to begin the transfer from Samsung to LG.
That concludes the five methods for transferring contacts from an LG phone to a Samsung phone. Coolmuster Mobile Transferis one of the most highly regarded of them. Why? First and foremost, this program provides a one-click option for transferring all contacts or other files from one phone to another, saving you time and aggravation. Second, it is generally compatible with Android and iOS devices, and there are no restrictions on the phone used as the source or the destination. Last but not least, this instrument is exceedingly safe to use and quite simple to operate.
- Of course, the decision is entirely up to you.
- If you have any additional recommendations, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
- (The Top 3 Methods) In six simple steps, you may transfer contacts from one Samsung device to another.
- 4 Simple Methods for Transferring Data from a OnePlus to a Samsung How to Transfer Contacts from an LG Phone to an iPhone in 5 Simple Steps What is the best way to transfer data from an old tablet to a new tablet?
How to Transfer Data from LG to Samsung
In the event that you need to transfer data from your LG phone to your Samsung Galaxy, what should you do? Modern smartphones enable us to perform nearly all of our daily activities, from checking emails to sending WhatsApp messages, from researching things to purchasing gifts, from creating calendars to recording crucial events. These activities are made possible by the plethora of applications available on our Android smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, LG G5/G4/G3, and others.
Fortunately, if you use the proper tool, this operation will not be nearly as tough as you initially anticipated.
In this guide, we’ll teach you how to use a variety of LG to Samsung and Samsung to LG file transfer applications. You can learn everything you need to know about them in only a few minutes.
- Part 1: Using Google Drive, transfer data from a Samsung device to an LG device. Part 2: Using Smart Switch, you may transfer data from LG to Samsung. Part 3: Using Phone Transfer, you may transfer data between Samsung and LG with excellent efficiency.
Part 1: Transfer data from Samsung to LG with Google Drive
Google Drive is a famous cloud storage service that provides each user with 15GB of free storage space. The Google Drive service is preferred by some users for backing up essential files. It also functions as a Samsung to LG transfer tool, allowing users to transfer images, contacts, music, movies, and other documents from one device to another. Step 1. Download and install the Google Drive application from the Google Play Store on both Samsung and LG smartphones. Open it on your Samsung smartphone, login in with your Google account, tap the “Menu” button with a three-dot icon, select “New,” and then hit Upload to bring up the file manager on your computer or laptop.
- For example, images are often kept in the “DCIM” folder, while tracks are typically placed in the “Music” folder.
- Then click on the OK button to get them uploaded to Google Drive.
- You may now download the information you require to your smartphone.
- Select the vCard file you downloaded and hit “OK” to save the Samsung contacts to the LG.
- Don’t Miss Out on This Information: How to Transfer Text Messages to a New Phone
Part 2: Transfer data from LG to Samsung with Smart Switch
Almost all major smartphone manufacturers have created toolkits for their consumers, and Samsung is no exception. Smart Switch is a tool for transferring data from LG to Samsung. Transferring data between LG and Samsung is made possible through the use of a Wi-Fi connection while switching between the two companies’ smartphones. The first step is to search for Smart Switch Mobile on Google Play and install it on both your LG and Samsung smartphones. You should upgrade your phone if it is running an older version of the operating system.
- Open Smart Switch from the Samsung app tray, accept to the terms and conditions, and then touch on “Next” to proceed to the next step.
- Start your LG phone and follow the steps in step 2 to configure Smart Switch on it.
- Then, on both smartphones, press the “Connect” button to connect them together.
- You will then be given with the data type page, where you may check the boxes next to each desired data category, such as Pictures, Music, Videos, App list, Messages, and so on.
The entire procedure is dependent on the quantity of data you have available and the quality of your Wi-Fi network. The target device must be a Samsung phone in order for data to be transferred via Smart Switch.
Part 3: Transfer files between Samsung and LG with high efficiency Phone Transfer
As you can see, several technologies are required to transmit data between LG and Samsung, as well as between Samsung and LG itself. In this section, we will discuss ApeaksoftPhone Transfer, a flexible transferring program that incorporates more important capabilities such as:
- In a single click, you may transfer data from LG to Samsung or from Samsung to LG. Existing data on cellphones may be protected without interfering with or overwriting it. In order to transmit data between Android phones swiftly and reliably, USB cords should be used
- Data should be saved to the target smartphone in its original form, including formats and quality
- Expand the number of data categories that may be supported including photographs, contacts, videos, voice notes, podcasts, and other documents. The Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 6 Plus, as well as the LG G6/G5/G4 are all compatible.
In a nutshell, it is one of the most effective Android phone transferring programs available.
How to transfer data between LG and Samsung phones in one click
In order to demonstrate the technique, we will utilize a Samsung Galaxy S8 and an LG G5 as examples. Step 1: Download and install the most effective phone transferring program on your PC. Download the appropriate version of Phone Transfer for your operating system and then install it on your laptop or computer. The USB cords that came with the Galaxy S8 and LG G5 should be used to connect them to your computer. When you first launch the program, it will automatically detect your devices. Step 2: Configure the data transfer between the LG and Samsung devices.
If this is the case, use the “Switch” button at the top of the home screen to make the necessary changes.
To avoid interfering with existing data on your Galaxy S8, uncheck the box next to “Remove the selected data from the target device before copying” beneath the target device icon.
To complete the process, select the “Start to copy” option to begin transferring information from LG to Samsung, or vice versa.
You should now be able to comprehend how to transfer data from Samsung to LG and from LG to Samsung based on the lesson above. For starters, Google Drive is one of the most often used platforms for transferring data from Samsung to LG. Smart Switch is a specific transfer tool for transferring files from LG to Samsung. The data flow between these two applications is dependent on an internet connection. In the event that you desire a physical connection, Apeaksoft Phone Transfer is the most suitable choice.
If you have any more queries about data transmission, please leave a note in the section below.