- 1 How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy S6
- 2 How To Find A Lost Or Stolen Samsung Galaxy S6
- 3 Related Articles:
- 4 Quick Tips to Find Lost Galaxy S6
- 5 Loud Ring Mode To Find Galaxy S6
- 6 Using Android Device Manager To Find Galaxy S6
- 7 Find Your Lost Galaxy S6
- 8 Using Lookout
- 9 Related Articles:
- 10 How to track and locate lost Galaxy S6:
- 11 Ring, Track, and Locate lost Samsung Galaxy S6 via Android Find my device:
- 12 Ring, Track and locate lost Galaxy S6 Via Samsung Find my mobile
- 13 How To Track & Find Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
- 14 How To Track Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
- 15 Locate Galaxy S6 Plus Using Samsung Find My Mobile
- 16 How to track a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- 17 Preparations to put in place to be able to geolocate a xxx
- 18 How to track down a lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- 19 Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
- 20 Setup
- 21 Track
- 22 Locate and track my lost Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 23 What is the technique to set up location on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- 24 What is the technique to locate and track your lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- 25 What is the technique to locate an Android phone if it is turned off?
- 26 3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
- 27 Why to Track a Samsung Phone of Others
- 28 Way 1: Locate Samsung Phone Using GPS Tracker Apps
- 29 Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
- 30 Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
- 31 Conclusion
- 32 How to track a samsung galaxy s6 by imei number
How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy S6
A Samsung Galaxy S6 that has been lost or stolen can be located and recovered using a variety of methods, which are as follows: The first option necessitates the creation of a Google account for your Samsung Galaxy S6, which is a standard and important prerequisite for any smartphone running the Android operating system. If you are unsure whether or not your Galaxy S6 is connected, follow the steps below to find out. 5 minutes is the estimated time.
Through your Google account
1-First and most important step: In order to discover or locate a lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 and determine its approximate location, we must first have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. The following page is displayed. If you have another Android device that is linked to the same account, we may accomplish this with an application developed by Google LLC called “Google Find my device.” The official Google application should be used rather than any alternative program accessible on Google Play, as recommended by the company.
Keep in mind that it must be the email address that you have associated with the Samsung Galaxy S6.
- The battery level and whether or not the device is linked to a Wi-Fi or GSM/3G/4G/5G network may also be seen.
- 4-Fourth step: If we have reason to believe that the Samsung Galaxy S6 is nearby, whether in another room or in a location such as the street or a field where we have misplaced it, it is recommended to select the option to play a sound from the settings menu.
- 5-Fifth step: If we do not hear the Samsung Galaxy S6 ringing, it is not close enough, or we do not know where it may have gone missing or if it could have been stolen, we proceed to the following stage, which will entail attempting to determine its approximate location as much as possible.
- A lack of visibility on the map indicates that the GPS has not been engaged or that there is no network connection to allow the device to determine its location.
- If we are unable to locate it, we can block it by displaying a message or a phone number on the screen, allowing the person who discovered it to contact you directly.
- 7-Second step: If we are unable to locate the Samsung Galaxy S6 after several days and believe it has been lost, we may safely delete all of its material, including images, emails, applications, social media accounts, credit cards, and other personal information.
- To carry out this thorough deletion, choose “ERASE DEVICE” from the drop-down menu.
We may be asked to re-enter our Google account information to avoid accidentally deleting everything and to ensure that no one else can remove the material on our Samsung Galaxy S6. Onlocate Galaxy S6 user reviews and ratings 0.83/10(12votes)
How To Find A Lost Or Stolen Samsung Galaxy S6
Having your smartphone stolen or lost is always annoying, but there’s nothing worse than losing your much-loved Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. The good news is that you can track down a stolen Galaxy S6 by employing a variety of various techniques. Use a tracker app, Android Device Manager, and other sorts of software to keep track of where your child is. Users should be aware of Google’s Android Device Manager, which is similar to Apple’s Find My iPhone system. The Android Device Manager, also known as Find My Android, is a system that is similar to Apple’s Find My iPhone system.
Continue reading for more information on how to locate your misplaced Galaxy 6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
- On the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, how do you change the language? The best way to fix a Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that is constantly freezing and crashing. On the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, how do you switch on or off autocorrection? How to keep the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screens lit for a longer period of time
- When you’re locked out of your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, you’ll need to know how to reset your password.
[!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] [!] The most common time of year for smartphone theft is during the spring season, generally. However, there is still a danger that your Galaxy S6 may be lost or stolen during the summer months. Using the Android Device Manager system, users may track down their Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge and remotely erase and remove all of the data and information on the devices. Additionally, Google has just implemented a function that will make the Galaxy S6 ring if you are unable to locate it.
Quick Tips to Find Lost Galaxy S6
We’ll go through numerous possible strategies for locating your misplaced Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge in this article. The alternatives listed below are some of the most effective ways to get your search started as quickly as possible.
- In order to locate and secure your Galaxy S6 from a distant place, make sure you have the right tools installed on your device. Tools such as Android Device Manager and Lookout can assist you in this endeavor. You should take precautionary actions to ensure that this does not happen again once you have recovered your phone. Remote access to files and information is possible with apps such as AirDroid, which also includes sophisticated functionality such as remote camera access and SMS text messaging.
Loud Ring Mode To Find Galaxy S6
To begin, you need switch your Galaxy S6 to the loud ring option on the phone. If your Galaxy S6 is close, this will assist you in easily locating it. Remotely locking and erasing the device are also available as options on this device. If you’re working with important papers and information on your mobile device, you should use them. If you ever find yourself needing to access the service from another Android device, be sure you download the Android Device Manager software from the Google Play Store.
Using Android Device Manager To Find Galaxy S6
When it comes to locating a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, correctly registering the device using the Android Device Manager is the most effective method. Google first published this software in 2013, and they have since utilized it to ensure that practically every contemporary Android device is equipped with it. Google released this software in 2013. Many gadgets come with the function activated out of the box, but it is always a good idea to double-check before using it. Installing Android Device Manager on the Galaxy S6 is as simple as heading to SettingsSecurity and Screen LockDevice Administrators and selecting it.
It’s possible that the actual placement and name of the menus will change from phone to phone, so take your time and look around. Simply choose the checkbox labeled “Android Device Manager” from the drop-down menu.
Find Your Lost Galaxy S6
To utilize the Android Device Manager with another device to locate your Galaxy S6 that has been lost or stolen, you must first navigate to the Android Device Manager website and track your Galaxy S6. The Android Device Manager tracks the position of the device via GPS. The GPS locate button will assist you in tracking down your lost or stolen gadget from here. Google advises users not to attempt to recover a lost smartphone on their own and instead to notify the authorities. It is vital to remember that in order for this feature to function, the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge must be connected to a WiFi network in order for the GPS location to be monitored.
If you are unable to utilize the Android Device Manager with the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge for whatever reason, you should consider utilizing Lookout. Lockout is a security tool that is comparable to the Android Device Manager, but it provides more comprehensive security capabilities.
- How to track down a misplaced or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- Instructions on how to fix a Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge screen that will not rotate
- How to fix the back button on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge not working
- Find out how to fix a Galaxy S6 or an LG G5 that keeps restarting itself. How to use the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge to mirror your screen
- How to troubleshoot Bluetooth issues on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to your television
- How to fix the volume buttons on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge not working
- On the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, learn how to customize your ringtones. On the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, how do you get rid of duplicate contacts?
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Slow WiFi Problem
Now you won’t have to rip out your hair or become enraged while trying to locate your misplaced Samsung S6. Many individuals are plagued by the significant problem of forgetting where we set our smartphone and then having to spend hours trying to track it down. The fact that the device was not taken means it is someplace in the house or workplace, but in silent mode. So you won’t be able to call it and have it ring to inform you that “Hey, I’m here.” Other scenarios include losing or misplacing your phone, as well as having your phone stolen.
Even friends have been known to conceal your phone in order to create the impression that your phone has been stolen.
There are really two ways to accomplish this: the first is to use Android Find my Device to ring and locate a misplaced Samsung Galaxy S6; the second is to use Bluetooth to ring and locate a misplaced Samsung Galaxy S6.
How to track and locate lost Galaxy S6:
We’ll now go on to the guide. However, there are several requirements that must be followed in order for the following techniques to find a lost S6 to be effective. You must be signed into your Gmail account or your Samsung account on your lost phone. To accommodate those who only have access to one of their Google accounts or their Samsung accounts, I’ve included two options in this article. You may use that service to make your phone ring and locate your misplaced phone. Both of these solutions require simply the use of a computer, laptop, or other smartphone with internet connectivity in order to function properly.
Ring, Track, and Locate lost Samsung Galaxy S6 via Android Find my device:
The Google service Android Find my device is available on every Android smartphone and may be accessed through the Google Play Store. Locate your misplaced phone and ring it; even if the phone is in quiet mode, you may lock it with this app. So that your information does not get into the wrong hands. Alternatively, if you are certain that you will never be able to locate your misplaced Samsung Galaxy S6 again, you can choose for this option. You may make advantage of this service to completely erase all of your personal information from your computer.
Contacts, emails, and photographs are all included. This is an extremely useful service. Following are the steps I’ll take you through to ring and locate your misplaced Galaxy S6 using Android Find my device. It’s a straightforward two-step procedure.
- To begin, you must first log into your Android device. Using the same Google/Gmail account that you use on your Galaxy S6 for purchasing apps from the Google Play store or for other activities on your Android phone, you may search for your device. Now go to Android and tap on the home button. Using your laptop or another smartphone, locate my device by clicking on the link below.
Android Find my device
- In order to sign into Android, you must first log into your computer. Using the same Gmail account that you used on your phone when you first used it, locate my device and sign up for the Google Play Store are all recommended steps. Following your login, you will be presented with a map. It will locate the exact position of your device. If your phone is no longer linked to the internet, you can use this feature. You will see the date and time when it was last online
- You will also notice an option to have your phone ring when it was last online. Once you click on Ring, your misplaced Samsung Galaxy S6 will begin to ring for 5 minutes. Unless you locate it and push the power button to silence it, the phone will continue to ring.
Using Android, you may log in by entering your phone number. Using the same Gmail account that you used on your phone when you first used it, locate my device and sign up for the Google Play Store are all recommended. You will be presented with a map after logging in. Using this method, you can locate your smartphone. If your phone is no longer connected to the internet, you can use the following method to reconnect. When it was last online, you will be able to view the date and time; you will also have the option to have your phone ring; Now, for the next 5 minutes, the ringing of your misplaced Samsung Galaxy S6 will be audible.
Ring, Track and locate lost Galaxy S6 Via Samsung Find my mobile
We’ll move on to the next way of locating and tracking down a misplaced Galaxy S6. Alternatively, if Android Find my device didn’t work out, hope that you had a Samsung account associated with your stolen handset. Samsung Find my deviceservice enables you to execute a variety of things on your phone from a computer or laptop using your Samsung Galaxy phone. You may use this service to unlock your device, make it ring, and even delete all of the data from your S6. It is completely free. The methods below will show you how to call and locate a misplaced Galaxy S6:
- In order to begin, go to the SamsungFind my Mobilewebsite. You will now be required to log in with your Samsung account credentials. Click on Forget Password to regain your login information if you can’t remember your email address and password
- After successfully logging in. You’ll see a list of services that you may use to execute tasks on your Galaxy S6 from a distance. SelectRing
- Even if your Samsung S6 is silent, it will now ring for 5 minutes to alert you that it has been found. Following your discovery, you may disable the ringing feature by tapping the power button.
This is a really handy approach for ringing, tracking, and locating a misplaced Galaxy S6. You may also use this method to track down the individual who was hiding your phone or who stole it. That concludes my contribution. I hope you found this approach to be useful in locating and ringing your lost Samsung Galaxy S6. If you have any questions or concerns about this guide or the services described above, please contact us. Using Android’s Find My Smartphone or Samsung’s Find My Mobile, you may locate your device.
If this guidance was helpful in locating your device, please share your experience with us, including how you misplaced it and where it was recovered.
How To Track & Find Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Have you misplaced or misplaced your Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus smartphone somewhere? Tracing and determining the position of your Galaxy S6 Plus smartphone is simple, and it can be accomplished in two ways with the use of the Find My Galaxy S6 Plus program. Learn how to monitor and locate your Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus smartphone in this tutorial. Galaxy S6 Plus is the name of the phone.
How To Track Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
It is possible to monitor your phone using a Google account or the Samsung Track My Phone technique if your phone has been misplaced or if you have accidentally left it someplace close.
Using Find My Phone to Track Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
- If you are using a browser, go to your Google account that you previously used on your Samsung Galaxy A30 device and sign in
- If you are not using a browser, go to your Google account that you previously used on your Samsung Galaxy A30 device and sign in
- If you are not using a browser, go to your Google account that you previously used on your Samsung Galaxy A30 To identify a device that you may have forgotten about, press the Play Sound button. Alternatively, you may find your smartphone by utilizing the map tool to pinpoint the position of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus device’s last known location. You may also use the “Secure Device” feature to lock your device and sign out of your Google Account
- However, this feature is not recommended. If your phone is stolen and you don’t want to take the chance of your data being read by an unknown individual, you may use the “Delete Device” option to completely erase all of the material on your phone.
The Google Find My Device Mobile App offers many of the same functionality as the desktop version. You may get the Google Find My Device app from the app store by clicking on this link: Google Find My Device App Download.
Locate Galaxy S6 Plus Using Samsung Find My Mobile
You may use the Samsung find my mobile application to locate your handset if you have lost track of it. 1. To begin, open this URL in your browser and click on it. Then login in with the same id that you used to sign in to your Samsung account on your phone to complete the process. 3. Now, select the Locate My Device or Find My Phone option from the menu. Even if your phone is set to mute or vibrating, you may still use it to make a recording. 4. Using Samsung Find my Mobile, you may also view and listen to any phone calls that were made from your smartphone.
- If you are unable to retrieve your phone and do not wish to miss any calls, you may utilize the Call Redirect option to divert the calls to a different phone number.
- In addition to the Find my Mobile application, you may use the Block Access function to prevent unauthorized access to your Samsung mobile.
- Don’t forget to offer your useful comments in the section below as well.
- He has five years of expertise in the development of websites and the creation of content.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices. More information about our website and its writers may be found on ourAbout US page. You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
How to track a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
In order to locate your smartphone, you may use the Samsung find my mobile program, which is free to download. First, open your browser and navigate to this URL. Afterwards, sign in with the same id that you used to get into your Samsung account on your smartphone. 3) Now, select Find my Device or Find my Phone from the drop-down menu. Additionally, even if your phone is set to mute or vibrating, you may still play a sound on it. 4. You may also access the calls made from your smartphone with the usage of Samsung Find my Mobile.
- The Find my Mobile application, which is included with the Block Access function, may be used to prevent access to your Samsung mobile.
- Do not forget to add your essential comments at the bottom of this page.
- Five years of expertise in website development and content writing have given him a unique perspective on the field.
- Our About Us page contains further information about our website and its creators.
Preparations to put in place to be able to geolocate a xxx
You may not be aware of it, and you may have arrived at this page after misplacing your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, but tracking a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge necessitates some preparation before it can be done. On the premise that you haven’t done anything ahead of time, you will very certainly be unable to find your smartphone using GPS. Despite all of this, some individuals use the strategy without even recognizing it when they first set up their smartphone after purchasing it, which is a common occurrence.
Even while this appears to be a significant amount of work, if your smartphone is unable to receive and send data, you will be unable to determine its whereabouts.
Make use of the following strategy, or double-check that you haven’t previously, in order to track and retrieve the position of your stolen or lost Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in the future:
- Configure the system that unlocks the screen. It is vitally important to make the life of a thief more difficult, whether it is through the use of a password, a pattern, or a fingerprint, in order for him to be unable to rapidly access the data on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and so prevent you from accessing it. locate. We recommend that you avoid using face recognition technology since it may be readily circumvented by taking a photo. In this case, it will be essential to go through the “Parameters” and “Safety” pages (both in French), respectively. If you haven’t done so previously, link your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to your Google account by clicking here. Place a check mark next to »Location.” Then go to the “Parameters” “Security and location” “Google” “Safety” “Locate my device” page (in French), activate the “Locate my device remotely” and “Allow remote lock and wipe” options, and save the changes. Check to see that your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is clearly visible on your Android smartphone. In this case, go to the web and reach theAndroid setup page, where you should make sure that “visibilite” is checked. It is important that your device be plainly visible.
How to track down a lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
Having provided the geolocation of your lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, we will show you how to track it down and recover your device as fast and efficiently as possible.
Nevertheless, as previously indicated, you will need to have your smartphone switched on and linked to your Android account, in addition to having your location service turned on and enabled. For the remainder, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the Google tracking website. It is possible to locate your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge by using this website. You will be able to see your smartphone location on Google Maps once you have agreed to the terms of service. While it is possible that your smartphone’s GPS may never be switched off, you should still have a number of alternatives for locating or securing it. These include:
- Make a call on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The use of this function allows you to make your smartphone vibrate or become silent when a ringtone is being played. Especially useful when the phone is on vibrating mode and has been misplaced. Protect the device by doing the following: You have the option of changing the lock password, displaying a contact phone number on the screen if you have misplaced your phone and want someone to call you, or entirely locking your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and disconnecting from your Android account. Delete all data from the device: However, you will no longer be able to locate it, and it will be rendered inoperable.
If you are looking for a large number of lessons to help you become the king of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, we welcome you to go through the other tutorials in the category:Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Now imagine that you’ve just misplaced your brand-newSamsung Galaxyphone. It’s all right! You’re in good shape. Samsung’sFind My Mobile tool is available to assist you. Free, and if you signed into your Samsung account when you first set up the phone, it’s already configured for you to use the service. Let’s say you still have your phone in your possession. As an alternative to waiting for something bad to happen, spend a few minutes right now to check that Find My Mobile is active and configured on your Galaxy phone or tablet.
Please keep in mind that not all wireless providers are compatible with Find My Mobile.
It’s possible that it’s already been installed.
Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET As previously said, if you signed into your Samsung account during initial setup, the chances are that Find My Mobile is already enabled. In the Settings app, look for Find My Mobile to see whether your device has been located. Alternatively, you may go toSettingsLock Screen and SecurityFind My Mobile and enter your phone’s information. Sign into your Samsung account if requested to do so in order to enable the function. I recommend that you enable all of the settings linked with the functionality as well.
Google’s location service delivers more precise location information, which is critical when trying to locate a misplaced smartphone.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. When it comes to tracking down a misplaced cellphone, Samsung does not have an app that can be used on another phone. Instead, you may go to findmymobile.samsung.com using any mobile or desktop browser of your choice. Once you’ve arrived, log into your account and choose the gadget you’re interested in. If it is switched on, you will be able to view its current location as well as the remaining battery %. A popup will also present a list of activities to perform on the misplaced device, such as:
- Ring, lock, erase data, back up, retrieve calls and texts, unlock, extend battery life, and set a guardian are all possible actions.
The majority of them are self-explanatory in nature. There are a number of them that deserve a little more explanation. For example, retrieving calls and messages will sync with your phone and display the past 50 calls and messages you’ve received, along with their associated phone numbers. The choice to extend the battery life will provide you the ability to keep track of it for a longer period of time.
In addition, the Set Guardian option enables you to nominate a friend or family member as someone who will be authorized to log into Find My Mobile on your behalf in order to track or control your mobile device.
Locate and track my lost Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
You have misplaced your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and are seeking for a way to track it down and locate it so that you may recover it. First and foremost, you must have location services enabled on your Android phone. Second, you can track down your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in the case of a theft or loss of possession. Is it still feasible if your smartphone is switched off, despite all of the obstacles? In this essay, we will look at how to monitor your smartphone using several methods.
What is the technique to set up location on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
To locate your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge if it is misplaced, you must first enable the location feature in the device’s settings before proceeding. Tracking will allow you to not only track your smartphone, but also to be located on Google Maps or another GPS system, and then publish your whereabouts with your social media network contacts. During orders, you can be pinpointed so that you do not have to input your address information. Nothing could be simpler than the following procedures to get this localization up and running:
- To do this, navigate to the settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. In addition, choose ConnectionsouConfidentiality / Security
- In the second step, selectLocation
- Turn on localization
- And in the third step, selectLocation. Allow for the enhancement of localisation
- Then select the location method from the drop-down menu. You can pick between GPS and Wi-Fi, and / or mobile networks.
If your smartphone is turned off, you realize that it will not be able to be located. Another method of activating location on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is to enable the location option in the notification bar. It is depicted by a little drop of water in this illustration.
What is the technique to locate and track your lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
It is important to note that an Android phone must be turned on and linked to a network in order to be located. It will also be necessary to have previously connected a Google account to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and this will be very important. This phone lookup service is completely free.
- Navigate to the Google page that allows you to track your smartphone
- In the second step, click on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge that you have misplaced
- It is possible to locate your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge if it is powered on and connected
- Otherwise, it cannot be located. A notice will be sent to your phone stating that the device has been located.
Second, you will have a variety of alternatives to choose from, depending on your requirements:
- If you have misplaced your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge at home, you can call it. Secure the device and, as a result, prevent your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from being used. Delete all of the data on your Android phone
Attempting to locate his or her wife’s or her husband’s phone is typically banned. Above all, you must have the login and password for this phone in order to be able to enable the location feature. A notice, on the other hand, will be sent to your spouse’s phone. There are spy software that may be downloaded and installed in advance on the phone.
What is the technique to locate an Android phone if it is turned off?
As a result, you will be unable to suivreyour Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge if it is not illuminated and connected. Please refer to our post if you ever want to know what the procedure is for finding your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in the event of an accident. In case you want more assistance with your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you may browse the other articles in the category:Samsung Galaxy Edge S6.
3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
Have you ever been curious about how to trace a Samsung phone after it has been misplaced? Alternatively, you could want to monitor a Samsung phone just to find out where your relatives and friends are. In any case, a Samsung GPS tracker will be required in order to locate the Samsung device. In this post, we will walk you through three different methods of tracking a Samsung phone using GPS and its IME number.
Why to Track a Samsung Phone of Others
- In order to keep children safe, it is now more probable that young children may establish poor internet pals, which might have a severe influence on their development. Tracing their movements helps us to stay on top of what they are up to, and if there is any risk, we can be the first to find out. Locate Your Phone Immediately
- When a mobile phone becomes missing, we may locate it by tracking the phone to prevent information from being leaked from the phone, allowing us to get our phone back as fast as possible
- Take a look at your partner
- Whenever you have reason to believe your spouse is being suspicious, tracking their phone can give you with evidence that can assist you dispel your fears.
Once you understand the significance, how can you hunt down someone using your Samsung phone? Following that, we’ll go through three different approaches.
Way 1: Locate Samsung Phone Using GPS Tracker Apps
Knowing the significance of tracking individuals, how do you track them down using your Samsung smartphone?
Next, we’ll go through three different techniques to help you.
- Real-time accuratelocation tracking
- With the use of GPS and Wi-Fi loggers, you can follow the real-time position of the target phone with excellent precision. Keep track of your phone’s actions
- The ability to remotely access call records and text messages as well as images and videos, the target device’s calendar, contacts, and notes kept on the device
- Apps for social media monitoring
- Also feasible is to track social and instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Viber, QQ, line, WeChat, and other similar ones. Look through the archives
- Children under the supervision of KidsGuard Pro for Android have access to the target phone’s browsing history, emails, and social media activity. Downloading information from a phone Also available from the dashboard is the ability to download messages, images, and other media in case you require them in the future
How to use KidsGuard Pro for Android to track Samsung phone?
Step 1. You’ll need to “Sign Up” and obtain a plan of some sort. The product will thereafter be able to be activated as a result of this. Try It Right Now Demonstration To track a Samsung device, open a web browser on the device you wish to track. Download and install KidsGuard Pro for Android on your device after that. Step 3.After completing the installation, use the KidsGuard Pro for Android application and login in with your account. Then, to get it up and running, follow theSetup Instructions.
Reasons why we recommend KidsGuard Pro for Android to track a Samsung phone:
- To begin, you’ll need to “Sign Up” and obtain a plan from the company. Afterwards, you’ll be able to use the product. Activation Now is the time to experiment. Demonstrate To monitor a Samsung device, go to its web browser and type in the tracking code. Download and install KidsGuard Pro for Android on your Android device after that. Upon completion of the installation, use the KidsGuard Pro for Android and login in with your account. Next, set it up by following the Setup Instructions. Sign into your online portal and click on the “Position” option in the side panel to track down the location of the Samsung device. Step 4.
Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
You may also utilize theFind My Mobile service to locate a Samsung cellphone if you have lost track of it. With Samsung’s Find My Mobile app, users can follow the position of their phone and perform remote actions such as locking, resetting, and backing up their device. We’ll go through the criteria for using Find My Mobile, as well as the processes for tracking a Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, or other device, in this section.
Requirements before using this way:
- It is necessary to have the Samsung device switched on. Connectivity with the internet should be available. You must be logged into your Samsung account in order to proceed. It is necessary to enable Find My Mobile in advance.
How to enable and use Find My Mobile to track lost Samsung phone?
Step 1. Enable Find My Mobile on the Samsung handset that will be used as a target (It is turned off by default). Select Lock Screen and Security from the Settings menu. My MobileAdd account may be found here. Create a new account using your Samsung credentials. Follow its progress by heading to and logging in with your Samsung account. Step 2. Step 3: Navigate to the Find My Mobile web interface and choose the target Samsung handset to hunt down its position. The following are the drawbacks of employing this method: The approach cannot provide a reliable solution for accurate location tracking.
Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
The IMEI number of a Smashing phone may be used to monitor the position of the device in the third method of tracking a Smashing phone. The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a 15-digit number that is unique to every mobile device, and if you lose your smartphone, you may trace its IMEI number to find out where it is. To monitor the position of a Samsung smartphone, you must first obtain its IMEI number, which may be obtained by following the methods outlined below: Step 1.Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone and scroll down to the bottom to find the About Phone option.
The following are the drawbacks of employing this method: The ability to locate a lost phone using its IMEI number is only available to specified authorities such as law enforcement, investigation, and other law enforcement agencies for the purpose of assisting in the investigation of more serious offenses, and not for the purpose of tracking down a misplaced phone.
As a result, if you come across any agency or organization that claims to be able to locate your missing phone by utilizing its IMEI number, we recommend that you keep your distance from them in order to avoid being taken advantage of.
Tracking applications have grown commonplace in recent years, as users seek to locate their misplaced smartphones or to follow the position of a loved one. Each and every major mobile manufacturer and software business, including Samsung, has produced its own version of GPS tracking applications. While some of these programs, such as the Find My Mobile Samsung phone tracker software, are more suitable for searching down a misplaced phone, there are others, such asKidsGuard Pro for Android, that are better suited for tracking down someone’s current position in real time.
How to track a samsung galaxy s6 by imei number
You will not be able to locate it using the imei number. Honestly, I’m not sure how that particular idea got started on the internet, but I really hope it goes away. If your phone is stolen, there is no way for you to track it down on your own, unless you have a tracking app installed on it. To see if your service provider or carrier can locate it, you can try contacting them directly. They are frequently able to provide a general location where it was last used. However, even if they are unable to assist you in locating it, they can assist you in cutting the service on it, ensuring that you are not billed for anything the other party does.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|L||Solved!My Samsung j7 prime mobile lost.how can I track my mobile||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||help me to track my lost phone SAMSUNGGalaxyJ5 with||Android Smartphones||1|
|E||Tracking a Samsung note 4||Android Smartphones||1|
|S||How to track my lost phone Samsung 6 edge plus usong imei number||Android Smartphones||1|
|D||how to track my lost Samsung Galaxy J3 phone using IMEI||Android Smartphones||3|
|R||How to track my lost phone samsung J7 using imei number||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||how to track my stolen phone samsung s7 edge using imei no||Android Smartphones||1|
|M||How can I track my lost Samsung J2||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||Solved!Please track my lost phone samsung J2 prime using imei please this my imei||Android Smartphones||1|
|R||How to track my lost phone SAMSUNG GALAXY ON 7 prime(IMEI):||Android Smartphones||1|
|S||How to track my lost phone Samsung A7 using imei number||Android Smartphones||2|
|M||Track my lost Samsung Galaxy J1||Android Smartphones||2|
|N||Solved!How to track my lost phone Samsung galaxy a7 using imei number||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||How to track my samsung j7 prime?||Android Smartphones||1|
|B||Howto track my lost phone Samsung galaxy j7 6||Android Smartphones||1|
|G||my Samsung j7max mobile has been lost how can track my mobile||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||how i can track my samsung galaxy core 2mobile with its imei number plz tell about me something||Android Smartphones||2|
|S||my samsung galaxy s2imei number tracking||Android Smartphones||1|
|F||how to track my Samsung tablet||Android Smartphones||1|
|A||To track a Samsung Galaxy my phone needs to be on?||Android Smartphones||1|