- 1 How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S20
- 2 Method 1: Hold the buttons
- 3 Method 2: Palm swipe
- 4 Method 3: Smart capture
- 5 Method 4: Bixby
- 6 Method 5: Google Assistant
- 7 Method 6: Smart select
- 8 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 9 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using buttons
- 10 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
- 11 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
- 12 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
- 13 How to Screenshot on a Samsung S20
- 14 How Can I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung S20?
- 15 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With the Hardware Buttons
- 16 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With a Palm Swipe
- 17 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With Smart Capture
- 18 How to Use Bixby to Capture a Screenshot on the S20
- 19 How to Use Google Assistant to Capture a Screenshot on S20
- 20 How to Take a Screenshot Using Smart Select on S20
- 21 Here’s every method for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20
- 22 The screenshot toolbar
- 23 Galaxy S20 Screen Recorder
- 24 Create GIFs with Smart Select
- 25 How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- 26 You can take screenshots on any device. Here’s how for Galaxy S20, iPhone 11, Windows 10, MacOS
- 27 Microsoft Windows 10
- 28 Apple MacBook
- 29 Google Chromebook
- 30 Samsung Galaxy S8
- 31 Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 32 Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- 33 Apple iPhone X
- 34 Apple iPhone 11
- 35 Apple iPad Pro
- 36 Google Pixel phones
- 37 How to Take a Screenshot in Galaxy S20 FE
- 38 How to Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- 39 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE, how to
- 40 First Method:
- 41 Second Method:
- 42 Voice method by Bixby:
- 43 Scroll Capture Option:
- 44 How To Take A Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot
- 45 The Samsung Way To Take A Screenshot
- 46 Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW
- 47 How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW
- 47.1 Take Screenshot On Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Hardware Buttons
- 47.2 Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Gesture
- 47.3 Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- 47.4 How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW?
- 47.5 Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Google Assistant
- 47.6 Galaxy S20 5G UW Specifications:
- 48 It’s easy to take a screenshot from your Samsung Galaxy phone
- 49 How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S or Note phone
- 50 How to screenshot a Samsung phone using Bixby Voice
- 51 Capture more with ‘scroll capture’
How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series of smartphones has gone on sale and is now available for purchase. When capturing a screenshot with the Galaxy S20, as with many other previously released phones in the Galaxy S series, there are really multiple distinct techniques to choose from. Some of these are more difficult to complete than others. Here’s a short look at all of the many techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20. More information may be found at: Samsung cellphones that are the best
This is the most frequent method of taking a screenshot on an Android smartphone, and it is compatible with nearly all of them. Simply press and hold the volume down and power buttons together for a few seconds, and the screenshot should be generated in a split second or two. Instructions on how to do it step by step:
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Press and hold both the volume down and power buttons at the same time
Method 2: Palm swipe
The process of taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 with a palm swipe may seem a little strange at first, but you will get the hang of it rather fast. To take a screenshot, just sweep the side of your hand over the whole display from left to right, or vice versa, to capture the image. This technique will need to be activated first, which may be done by going to the Settings menu. Features that are cutting-edge Motion and gesturesSwipe your palm to snap an image. Instructions on how to do it step by step:
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Move your palm over the screen using the side of your hand
Method 3: Smart capture
This way of taking a screenshot with your Galaxy S20 allows you to record the complete page of a website rather than just the portion that is visible on your screen. Take a conventional screenshot by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons simultaneously (way one), or use a palm swipe to capture a screenshot with a stylus (method two). After you’ve completed this step, a few options will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select “Scroll capture” from the drop-down menu and keep touching on it to scroll down the page.
To make sure you have this Galaxy S10 screenshot technique enabled, head to SettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshots and screen recorderScreenshot toolbar and choose it from the list.
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Take a screenshot by pressing the volume down and power buttons at the same time or by using a palm swipe
- Select theScroll captureoption that appears at the bottom of the screen. Continue to click theScroll capturebutton to scroll down the page
- Otherwise, stop.
Method 4: Bixby
With a simple voice command, Samsung’sBixby digital assistant allows you to capture a screenshot of your Galaxy S20. Simply press and hold the phone’s dedicated Bixby button on the phone and say, “Take a screenshot,” and the screenshot will be taken. If you say “Hi Bixby,” Bixby will take a screenshot. However, you must first enable the option by heading toBixby homeSettingsVoice wake-up and enabling the feature. Instructions on how to do it step by step:
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Bixby may be contacted by pressing and holding the button or saying “Hi Bixby.” Activate the digital assistant and say “Take a screenshot” to begin the process.
Method 5: Google Assistant
In addition to Bixby, the Galaxy S20 phones are all equipped with Google Assistant, which allows you to snap a screenshot by simply speaking the order.
You may summon up Assistant by just saying, “OK Google.” Afterwards, you may simply say, “Take a screenshot,” or you can put in the command using the keyboard. Instructions on how to do it step by step:
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Say, “OK Google.”
- Say, “Take a screenshot,” or input the command into the keyboard
- Say, “Take a screenshot.”
Method 6: Smart select
To begin recording, navigate to the material you wish to record. Tell Google: “OK Google.” Or tell Google: “Take a screenshot,” or put in a command on the keyboard.
- Make your way to the content that you wish to capture
- Make a selection from the Smart Select option in theEdge panel. Choose the shape that you’d want to utilize for the screenshot
- Choose the region you wish to capture and press the Done button.
Samsung Galaxy S20 (Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus) South Korean corporation Samsung has released three super-premium 5G smartphones, the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, all of which are available now. Whatever you’re searching for, the Galaxy S20 series is certain to have something that will meet your requirements. There are currently no documented techniques for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
As reported by Pocket-lint, when Samsung debuted the Galaxy S8, it made a significant alteration, eliminating the actual home button. That’s the case with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, which means that screenshots taken on a newer Samsung phone are different from screenshots taken on previous versions, such as the S7, and vice versa. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a variety of various options, with some Samsung improvements to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone.
squirrel widget 3816733 Take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 by following these steps.
Samsung supports the traditional Android way of taking a screenshot using button pushes, which includes the following commands:
- Make certain that the material you wish to record is visible on the screen. At the same moment, press the volume down and the standby button on the right-hand side of the phone. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
It should be noted that this is in contrast to the Galaxy S7 and earlier smartphones, which employed a combination of the standby button and the home button to operate. In addition, you must make certain that this is a short press, as a long press and hold will activate the power controls. Pocket-lint
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
Another thing to remember when taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 or S21 is that smart capture – now known as screenshot toolbar – will do many more functions for you. This is a feature that is exclusive to Samsung, and it allows you to make changes to your screenshot without having to access it in your gallery app or anything like that.
- Make sure that smart capture is enabled in the advanced features section of the settings menu. Taking snapshots and using the screen recorder (which will be turned on by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll get a banner with more options at the bottom of the page (as shown above). You have the option to sketch, crop, or share, but the most helpful feature is scroll capture, which is indicated by the arrows pointing down. You may utilize the scroll capture feature to include bits of the display that are visible to you on a long webpage, for example – this is really handy.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
Smart capture should be enabled in the advanced features section of the settings menu. Taking screenshots and using the screen recorder (which will be on by default); Whenever you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll get a banner with more options at the bottom of the page (as shown above). The most helpful feature is scroll capture, which is shown by the arrows going down; you can also sketch, trim, and share your images. It’s really beneficial to scroll capture to include areas of the display that you can view, for example, on a lengthy webpage.
- Navigate to the settingsadvanced features section. swipe the palm of your hand to record the actions and gestures Make certain that this option is turned on. Swipe the side of your hand across the screen to make a selection. You can swipe left or right
- Both options are valid. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
Notably, if you’ve learned the art of button pushing and do not want to be captured by swiping, you may turn off palm swipe so that it does not occur again.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
Remember that if you have mastered the button pushing and don’t want to be swiping to capture, you may turn off palm swipe so that it doesn’t happen again in the future.
- Navigate to the settingsdisplayedge panels menu. Using this option, you may enable the edge screen in its basic form, as well as the smart choose edge panel. Navigate to the page from which you wish to grab an image
- Open the edge panel by swiping left and right until you reach smart select
- You may make a choice between many shapes and types of selections such as a rectangle or a circle. You can also pin the selection to your screen or even generate an animated gif. The capture page will be reloaded with a frame in which you may make your choices. Adjust the frame’s size or location, then click “Done.” If you’re making a gif, start recording and stop when you’re through
- When you’re finished, you’ll be shown what you’ve caught, and you’ll have the choice to draw on it, share it, save it, and, in the case of text, extract it so you may paste it somewhere else. If you pin a selection, the captured selection will appear to hover over everything until you release the mouse button from the selection. It’s extremely beneficial for information that you want to refer to again and again, such as a location or reference number.
- Top smartphones: These are the best cellphones available for purchase right now.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to Screenshot on a Samsung S20
- At any moment, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons. Swap the screen with the side of your palm that is in the center of the screen
- Use the Smart Select tool in the Edge Panel to make selections.
This article will walk you through the process of taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone step by step.
How Can I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung S20?
Taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 will become necessary at some time, whether you want to document what you’re doing in an app, a game, or on your home screen. There are various approaches that may be used to do this, and recognizing the distinctions can be beneficial. Smart capture, for example, allows you to capture a single page or display by scrolling down while you take the image, as opposed to simply capturing what’s currently displayed on the computer screen.
Ways to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphone
When using the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone, there are a variety of options for taking a screenshot. We’ll go through each stage in further detail below, but for now, here are the procedures:
- Using the physical hardware buttons
- Using a palm swipe gesture
- Or a combination of these methods. The Smart Capture tool is being used to take scrolling photos. Speaking using Bixby, Samsung’s intelligent speech assistant, you can: By communicating with Google Assistant
- With Smart Select on the Edge Panel, you may quickly select items.
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With the Hardware Buttons
The most popular and simplest method of taking a screenshot is to push the physical buttons on the device in a specific sequence. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Place the object you wish to capture on the screen at the desired location. What you see is exactly what will be seen in the screenshot. Keep pressing and holding theVolume Down andPowerbuttons at the same time
- If you performed it right, you should see a screenshot of your screen. It will appear for a limited period of time and then vanish
It is possible to access your screenshots using the Samsung gallery.
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With a Palm Swipe
Though it will take some getting accustomed to, taking a screenshot using the palm swipe motion is a rather simple approach to record what is currently displayed on the screen. Prior to being able to utilize the gesture, you’ll need to double-check that it’s enabled in the Samsung settings.
How to Enable the Palm Swipe Mode
To make the palm gesture function available, follow these steps:
- Navigate toSettingsAdvanced Features and click on it. TapMotion and Gestures are supported. You’ll discover a feature calledPalm Swipe to Capture under theMotion and Gestures menu. By interacting with the toggle, you may confirm that it is activated. When it is activated, it will change blue, and when it is disabled, it will turn white and grey.
How to Take a Screenshot With a Palm Swipe
Once you’ve confirmed that the function is enabled in the settings, you may place whatever you wish to record on the computer screen. It’s possible that you’ll need to practice the move several times before you get the hang of it. Place the side of your hand in the center of the screen with your palm facing sideways, then swipe it across the screen with your other hand. If it was successful, you will see a snapshot animation on your screen, which will appear for a second or two before disappearing completely.
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With Smart Capture
Using Smart Capture, you may capture a large wall of text or material, which is typically found on a webpage. As the image is being recorded, you have the option to scroll down, generating a panoramic-style photo if desired. You may also enable the mode by utilizing any of the snapshot techniques described above. Start Smart Capture, for example, by tapping the hardware buttons or swiping your hand over the screen. It is all up to you. Before you can begin using Smart Capture, you must first ensure that the feature has been activated.
How to Enable Smart Capture
To make Smart Capture work, you must do the following:
- Navigate toSettingsAdvanced Features and click on it. TapScreenshots and a screen recorder are included. Then, by interacting with the toggle, ensure that the Screenshot Toolbar is active. Whether the feature is activated or disabled will be shown by the color of the button: blue for enabled, white and grey for disabled.
How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot With Smart Capture
Using Smart Capture, you may snap a scrolling screenshot of a website or application.
- Open the website in your browser or the application and place the material you want to capture on the screen. Activate the screenshot using your preferred technique, whether it’s through the use of physical buttons or a palm swipe gesture
- The screenshot toolbar will be shown at the bottom of the screen when you click on it. Scroll Capture is the first icon on the left-hand side of the screen. If you want to capture more of the page, keep touching that button. As soon as you’re finished, press anywhere on the screen to quit the mode and save the snapshot.
How to Use Bixby to Capture a Screenshot on the S20
Similarly to Apple’s Siri or Amazon’s Alexa, Bixby is Samsung’s voice assistant. With a simple voice command, you may use the tool to capture a screenshot, but first, you must ensure that the feature has been activated.
How to Enable Voice Commands With Bixby
A speech assistant comparable to Siri or Amazon’s Alexa, Bixby is Samsung’s version of the technology.
You may use the tool to snap a screenshot with a simple voice command, but first, you’ll need to make sure that the feature is activated.
- Navigate to the Bixby Home page. To access Bixby Home, press the dedicated button and hit the home icon
- Then tap theSettingsgear icon
- And finally push the back button. Then, make sure that the Voice Wake-Upsetting is activated in the Settings menu. This will enable Bixby to respond to voice instructions you issue to it. If the toggle is turned on, it will be blue, and if it is turned off, it will be grey and white.
How to Take a Screenshot With Bixby on Galaxy S20
To request screenshots from Bixby, say the following:
- Place the object you wish to capture on the screen in the proper location. To communicate with Bixby, either press and hold the Bixby button or just say “Hi Bixby.” Say “Take a screenshot” to Bixby when it comes to life. The application will capture the screen in the same way as you would if you were taking the screenshot yourself.
It is possible that you may need to update the fundamental Bixby commands before this function will operate properly. If this is the case, the Bixby app will alert you before taking any action.
How to Use Google Assistant to Capture a Screenshot on S20
In addition to Bixby, the Galaxy S20 includes Google Assistant, which is a voice-activated search engine. In the same way that Bixby allows you to send voice commands and take screenshots, you can do the same with this tool. For example, here’s how to capture a screenshot using Google Assistant:
- Make certain that the material you wish to record is visible on the screen. “All right, Google,” you say. Wait for the virtual assistant to come to life. When this occurs, the phone will vibrate to indicate it. When the popup comes, simply say “capture a snapshot” to initiate the process. Google Assistant will record whatever is displayed on the screen.
How to Take a Screenshot Using Smart Select on S20
The Samsung Smart Select function allows you to take a screenshot and then select which elements will be included in the screenshot. In order to record a tiny section of the screen, select elements, or censor anything that you do not want to be included, you should use this method. First and foremost, you must ensure that the function is enabled.
How to Enable Smart Select on Galaxy S20
Here’s how to enable the Samsung Smart Select feature on your device:
- Access the DisplayEdge ScreenEdge Panels setting under SettingsDisplayEdge ScreenEdge Panels Check to see whether the Edge Panels are turned on. If the toggle is turned on, it will be blue. The Edge Panel may be accessed by swiping in from the side of the screen. Make sure the Smart Select Edge Panel is activated by tapping theSettingsicon at the bottom of the screen. The toggle at the top of the page will be colored blue
How to Use Smart Select to Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20
Using the Smart Select feature, you may create a more customized screenshot as seen below:
- By swiping in from the edge of the screen, you may access the Edge Panel. Using your second swipe, you’ll be able to access the Smart Select screen, where you may choose either the shape or kind of image you wish to record. In this case, the terms rectangle and oval are self-explanatory. You will be able to capture an animated photo if you use animation. When you pin something to the screen, it will appear as a customisable tool on the screen, allowing you to pick what you want to record. Adjust the size or highlight the area you wish to capture, and then tapDone to complete the capture.
- What is the best way to snap a screenshot on a Samsung tablet? To record the contents of your screen on most recent Samsung tablet models, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for a few seconds, then release them. On certain earlier devices, you’ll need to press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time. What is the best way to snap a screenshot on a Samsung S21? To capture a screenshot on a Samsung S21, tap and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time for many seconds. Alternatively, you may slide your hand over the screen, or you can ask Bixby or Google Assistant to capture a screenshot on your behalf. What is the best way to snap a screenshot on a Samsung S10? To take a screenshot on a Samsung S10, tap and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons together for a few seconds. As soon as the screenshot is captured, you’ll be presented with options to capture areas of the screen that are concealed, alter the screenshot, and share the screenshot
- These options are as follows:
Thank you for informing us about this!
Here’s every method for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20
With the Galaxy S20, taking screenshots is simple, and there are several methods for accomplishing this task. We’ll show you how to do that in the section below, and we’ll also go over some other features and choices, such as capturing movies of your screen and producing GIF animations.
Taking a screenshot using the Galaxy S20
The Galaxy S20, like many other Samsung smartphones, includes a number of various methods for taking screenshots that may be customized. To be more specific, there are two approaches that are more or less equally effective that you may utilize. The most efficient technique, in my opinion, is to simultaneously hit the Side Key and the Volume Down keys. An image of the current screen will be captured as soon as you complete this operation. As soon as this occurs, the screen will briefly turn white, and you’ll receive a message notifying you that the screenshot has been saved to your Gallery folder on your computer.
- Although it’s been around for a long time, the Palm swipe to capture feature is still intact on the Galaxy S20, which is a nice touch.
- If the functionality does not function properly, you may need to enable it first.
- Then toggle thePalm swipe to capturetoggle ON by tapping it twice.
- If you place your palm over the display, it will not operate.
The screenshot toolbar
When this option is activated, the Screenshot toolbar will show at the bottom of the screen whenever you take a screenshot on your Galaxy S20 smartphone. This toolbar provides rapid access to a number of extra features, including:
- To capture a snapshot of something that is taller than your display (for example, a webpage), press this symbol. It’s the first one to the left of the Screenshot toolbar
- It’s the first one on the right. In this function, you may crop a screenshot to remove any unnecessary features from the frame, as indicated by its name. When you press the crop button, the Galaxy S20 makes an attempt to forecast which area of the screen you wish to keep and frames it accordingly, although you may alter this at your convenience. Additionally, you may draw or write on top of the snapshot by selecting one of the options below. Tap the Savebutton at the top to save your work, or you may opt to share the screenshot with someone else. Marking your screenshots with descriptive tags can make them more easily found afterwards. Tap the hashtag sign to the right of the image to add a tag to it before you save it. You’ll be able to locate it fast in your Gallery after that. Simple forwarding of a screenshot to your selected contacts is accomplished by using the share button
Additional options for screen capture may be found by navigating to Advanced featuresinSettings and selectingScreenshots and screen recorder from the drop-down menu.
You can enable the option of automatically removing screenshots that have been shared from this menu. Even if the file will be shared with others, it will not be preserved in your Gallery. Similarly, you have the option of saving your screenshots in the JPG or PNG file formats, respectively.
Galaxy S20 Screen Recorder
Instead of taking a snapshot of your screen and saving it as a still image, you may record your screen in video format without having to rely on third-party tools. If you have a Galaxy S20, you can record your screen using the built-in Screen Recorder. This function may be found under the Quick Toggle section of the interface. Select one of the recording choices from the drop-down menu that appears:
- You will be able to record simply the image if you turn off the sound. Media noises: This will capture a video of your screen, as well as any sounds created by apps, the UI, and so on
- A video of your screen with no sounds Media sounds and microphone: Using this option, you may record video, audio from applications, and sound collected by the Galaxy S20’s microphones.
Choose the desired selection and press the Start Recording button. On the screen, there will be a 3-second countdown until the game begins. The Screen Recorder bar will appear at the top of the screen once a recording has begun. It contains several options such as thepencilbutton, which allows you to write on the screen while you record, thepersonicon, which enables the front-facing camera in a small selfie window, and theStopbutton, which allows you to stop the recording at any point during the process.
Additional options for the Screen Recording may be found in the following locations: Settings»Advanced features»Screenshots and screen recorder»Screen recorder options.
You may also adjust the size of the selfie window.
Create GIFs with Smart Select
When it comes to screenshots and recording, you’d be astonished at how much the Galaxy S20 series has to offer in terms of features. There’s an extra option that allows you to generate animated GIFs as well. The Smart Select Edge panel provides the quickest and most convenient access to this function. To enable it, go to Settings > Display > Edge screen followed by Edge panels > Smart Selectpanel > tick the Smart Selectpanel checkbox. From the Edge panel, you can now access all of the Smart Select tools that are currently accessible.
There are more things to learn about the Galaxy S20
When it comes to screenshots and video recording, you’d be astonished at how much more the Galaxy S20 series offers to offer in this area. Another alternative is to produce animated GIFs, which is available as an additional option. Through the Smart Select Edge panel, you’ll have the quickest and most convenient access to this function. Click on Display in the Settings menu, then tapEdge screen followed by Edge panels, then select the Smart Selectpanel checkbox to make it active. Now, from the Edge panel, you have complete access to all of the Smart Select tools that are currently accessible.
How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
The second technique for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 5G is as follows: 1-Go to the screen or program that you wish to capture with your Samsung’s screen capture feature. 2-Sliding your finger from the top of the screen down and clicking the “Screenshot” symbol on your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G will bring up the notification bar. 3) The shot photograph is immediately stored to the gallery of your Samsung smartphone or tablet. Concerning the device: With dimensions of 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.72 x 0.31 in), a weight of 163 grams, and a screen size of 6.2 inches, 93.8 cm2 (an 89.5 percent screen-to-body ratio), the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G has a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels at a 20:9 aspect ratio (a density of 563 pixels per inch).
The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is pre-installed with the Android 10.0 operating system and One UI 2 when it leaves the manufacturer. Has it proven to be beneficial?
You can take screenshots on any device. Here’s how for Galaxy S20, iPhone 11, Windows 10, MacOS
Simply pressing the appropriate combination of buttons will allow you to capture a screenshot. Photograph courtesy of Sarah Tew/CNETScreenshots are quick and convenient, but the method for capturing one varies depending on the device you use. Newer phone models may necessitate the use of a different method for taking a screenshot than older models. If you press the wrong combination of keys, it may cause an undesired effect, such as bringing up the iPhone’s Siri assistant, turning off the phone, or doing anything else inconvenient with your device.
Get professional advice on how to use your phone, computer, smart home devices, and other devices. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days for delivery. More information may be found at: Best Laptops of 2021.
Microsoft Windows 10
Have you finally made the switch to Windows 10? Here are eight different methods for taking a screenshot on your Windows 10 computer. CNET photo by Jessica Dolcourt
There are several ways to take screenshots on the Mac, and each one may be used for a specific reason. Here are four alternative ways to snap a screenshot on your Mac that you should know about.
When you press a specific key combination, your cursor transforms into crosshairs, allowing you to take a screenshot. This video demonstrates how to snap a screenshot on a Chromebook. CNET photo by Josh Goldman More information may be found at: The best smartphones to buy in 2021
Samsung Galaxy S8
Taking screenshots on the Galaxy S8 was not made any more difficult by the absence of the home button. This tutorial will demonstrate how to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
The Galaxy Note 10provided a number of different methods for taking screenshots, including the use of the S Pen. Here’s how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, as well as some other useful tips and techniques for using the phone in general. Juan Garzon is a CNET contributor.
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
Take a screenshot on any version of the Galaxy S20 and you’ll have to be lightning fast. Learn how to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 as well as some other useful tips for getting the most out of your phone in this tutorial. More information may be found at: The top Android smartphones to buy in 2020
Apple iPhone X
The iPhone X, like the Galaxy S8, does not have a home button, yet it is still possible to grab a screenshot with relative ease. This tutorial will demonstrate how to snap a screenshot on the iPhone X. Angela Lang is a contributor to CNET.
Apple iPhone 11
When it comes to screenshots, the iPhone 11 doesn’t deviate much from the iPhone X. How to snap a screenshot on the iPhone 11 and other popular Apple and Android smartphones is demonstrated here.
Apple iPad Pro
There is no need to press and hold the iPad Probuttons for a lengthy amount of time; only ensure that they are all pressed at the same time.
This video demonstrates how to snap a screenshot on the iPad Pro. To turn on the iPad Air, hold down the top power button while pressing the volume up button at the same time. CNET photo by Sarah Tew
Google Pixel phones
Taking a screenshot on a Pixel phone is quite comparable to taking a screenshot on an iPhone 6 or later. Using the Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL, you may snap a screenshot as seen in the video below. To capture a screenshot on the Google Pixel 3, all you have to do is long-press the power button until the screenshot option appears. If you have the Pixel 4 or Pixel 5, you may hit both the volume down button and the power button at the same time. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: How to snap screenshots on a Mac2:08
How to Take a Screenshot in Galaxy S20 FE
There are a variety of methods for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 FE (5G). To take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, you may utilize the physical buttons (Power button) or the palm swipe motion (Fan Edition). Additionally, you may take screenshots on your Samsung S20 FE using the Bixby speech assistant. Simply open the screen or web page in question and take a screenshot of it using one of the techniques listed below. Screenshots can be found in the gallery app on your smartphone, if you have one.
How to Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Check out the ways listed below to snap a screenshot on your Samsung S20 FE 5G. (Fan Edition).
How to Capture a Screenshot in Galaxy S20 FE without the Power Button – Using Gesture
Step 1: Pull down the notification tray at the top of the screen and tap on the ” Settings gear (Cog) ” symbol to bring up the settings menu. Scroll down and select “Advanced features” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select ” Motions and gestures ” from the drop-down menu. Step 4: Select ” Palm swipe to capture ” from the drop-down menu. Step 5: “Go to the screen or web page that you wish to capture and click on it.” To automatically capture a screenshot in S20 FE, do a “swiping motion” with the edge of your hand from side to side.
How to Take a Screenshot in Galaxy S20 FE Using PowerVolume Button
Step 1: In your device, press “Open the screen or page” to begin. The second step is to “Press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously (at the same time)” in order to take a screenshot. Also have a look at:
- Changing the refresh rate on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Taking a snapshot in Android 10
- How to alter the resolution of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
How to Change Screenshot Settings in Galaxy S20 FE
Step 1: Navigate to the “phone settings” menu. Step 2: Select ” Advanced features ” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select “Screenshot and screen recorder” from the drop-down menu. Screenshot settings for the Galaxy S20 FE are provided in the next section. Toolbar for taking screenshots: After you’ve taken a snapshot, you’ll be presented with further alternatives. When you take a screenshot, the status bar and navigation bars will be hidden by this feature. Delete the screenshot that was shared: Using the screenshot toolbar, you may have the snapshot automatically removed after it has been shared.
Do you know of any other techniques to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 FE that you can recommend?
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20FE? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE? What is the best way to preserve the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE?
The most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- To begin, choose the screen that you wish to capture
- Second, click on the capture button. Now press the Volume Down+Power buttons together. Great! In the SAMSUNGGallery, yourscreenshot will be included
- Select the Settings and Advanced features tab from the main menu. Then navigate to theMotions and gesturessection. To catch the slider, swipe your finger over the screen with your palm. Select the screen that you want to preserve
- Swipe the edge of your hand from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen to snap a screenshot. Done! Your photograph will be included in the Gallery application.
Voice method by Bixby:
You may use theSAMSUNG Bixbyassistant to snap a screenshot by using a voice command.
- To begin, ensure that the Voice wake-up feature is enabled. Make a selection of the screen that you wish to retain
- Now say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” Excellent! There should be a photo of you in your Gallery
Scroll Capture Option:
Scroll Capture is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a page or application.
- To begin, select the screen you want to preserve. Press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time. Press theScroll Captureicon a couple of times. When you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, stop clicking on the symbol
- Excellent! You have now learnt how to make advantage of the Scroll Capture. Go to theGallery and locate the image you want
How to Take a Screenshot on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Lite – How to Capture a Screenshot – video tutorial Using the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE, you can take screenshots and record videos. Help! This isn’t going to work.
How To Take A Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot
While the majority of people are familiar with the Android method of taking a screenshot, that is not the only method for taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20 phone. No matter if you’re a first-time or seasoned Samsung Galaxy S20 device owner, one of the first things you’ll want to learn is how to capture a screenshot with your Samsung smartphone. While many people are already aware with the normal technique of taking screenshots on Android, Samsung phones do come with an alternative method of capturing a screenshot of the screen, which is described below.
The Galaxy S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra, in addition to the normal model, were also presented by Samsung.
Taking screenshots is one situation where there is no difference between the two methods.
To achieve this, just press and hold the power and volume down keys at the same time on your smartphone.
The Samsung Way To Take A Screenshot
While Samsung phones are often powered by Android, this does not imply that the experience is identical to that of other Android devices. In fact, Samsung often adds new features and changes existing ones in order to provide its consumers with a more personalised experience. In other circumstances, it provides a different method of performing certain activities, such as a Samsung-specific method of taking screenshots. This method, which makes use of hand gestures, is entirely up to you. To see if it is enabled, go to the Settings menu and then to “Advanced features,” where you can see if “Palm swipe to capture” is activated.
- Once Palm swipe to capture is enabled on a Samsung device, users may swipe across the full screen to the other side by placing the edge of their palm on either side of the device’s display.
- There’s also the option of “Scroll capture” for people who require a lengthier snapshot than what’s now available.
- Scroll capture may be enabled by going to Settings and then to “Advanced settings,” where the capability can be manually engaged and removed at any time.
- More: Samsung’s new wireless charger sterilizes phones with ultraviolet light, according to the company.
- About the AuthorJohn Finn is a novelist who lives in the United Kingdom (823 Articles Published) In addition to writing for Screen Rant, John Finn serves as an editor for technology news.
- John is a psychology graduate from England who currently resides in the United States.
He formerly worked in the aviation business as an airline reviewer before moving to the States. To reach John, you may follow him on Twitter (@J Finns) or email him directly at johnscreenrantcom. John Finn has more to say.
Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Taking a screenshot with the Galaxy S20 5G UW may be quite useful in a variety of situations. On your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone, taking a screenshot or recording a screen is a straightforward process. In this tutorial, you will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone. Your Galaxy S20 5G UW phone is compatible with the Android 10 operating system and the One UI 2 user interface. We will also learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11) versions, as well as on other Android devices.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW
We can snap a screenshot of the Galaxy S20 5G UW by employing one of four distinct approaches. The first way is the simplest and most straightforward.
Take Screenshot On Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Hardware Buttons
- We have four alternative techniques for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 5G UW. The first way is the simplest and most straightforward of the three options available.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Gesture
You will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW by utilizing its built-in gesture features in this tutorial.
- In order to capture palm swipe gestures, we must first activate the palm swipe gesture option. To enable the palm swipe gesture option, navigate to the SettingsAdvanced FeaturesMotions and Gestures and toggle the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button to the on position. Then Navigate to the screen of the application from which you wish to capture a screenshot
- From right to left, move your hand over the top of the screen. The screenshot will be properly captured when you hear the notification sound and see the screenshot notice on your screen. To view the screenshot that was captured, click on the notice that was sent to you.
Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Navigate to the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW mobile phone where you wish to capture a screenshot
- All you have to do now is pull down your notification bar and press on the screenshot capture icon toggle button. A screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone when the screen has been recorded.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW?
On your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW mobile phone, navigate to the screen where you wish to capture a screenshot. All you have to do now is pull down your notification bar and click on the screenshot capture icon toggle button. An image of the screen will be taken, and a screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone.
- This feature may be enabled by heading toSettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshot. After that, enable the Screenshot toolbar. Take a standard screenshot by pressing the physical keys or utilizing the swipe gesture option in any of the techniques listed above. A floating window with the OneUI screenshot toolbar will be shown. Now press the Down arrow key to take a lengthy screenshot, which will continue to take a scrolling screenshot until the entire page is covered
- Continue to press the down arrow key on your Galaxy S20 5G UW until you reach the bottom of the page
- You can now modify or see the screenshot by clicking on the floating screenshot window or toolbar that has shown. The lengthy screenshot will also be immediately saved to the Screenshot folder within the gallery app
- However, the short screenshot will not be preserved.
Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Google Assistant
Using Google Assistant, we will be able to capture the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone in this technique.
- Navigate to the screen on which you wish to capture a screenshot
- After pressing and holding the home button for 2-4 seconds, Google Assistant will appear on your smartphone’s display screen. Then just say “OK Google” and capture a screenshot of the result. You will hear the camera shutter sound or see the screen flash white to indicate that the selected screen has been properly taken. You will need to manually save the screenshot that was obtained on your Galaxy S20 5G UW. The screenshot will not be saved automatically in this technique, unlike the other approaches.
Galaxy S20 5G UW Specifications:
A 4000mAh battery and 8GB of RAM power your Galaxy S20 5G UW phones, which are powered by the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm+) processor. Thanks for following along with our instruction on how to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any other queries about your smartphone. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
It’s easy to take a screenshot from your Samsung Galaxy phone
Android Central is the source of this information. It’s difficult to think of a more essential function on our smartphones these days than the ability to snap a screenshot, whether we’re attempting to preserve a piece of information for later or just want to share something we’ve come across. To their credit, the majority of Android manufacturers have standardized this procedure, making learning how to capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy phone a piece of cake. Do you still not believe me?
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S or Note phone
There are a variety of methods for taking a screenshot with a Samsung phone, one of which is very clear and two of which are a bit less so. We’ll guide you through each of these strategies in further detail below. It is important to note that these methods are applicable to the majority of Samsung Galaxy smartphones, including the Galaxy S and Note lines, as well as the majority of recent Galaxy A models over the previous three years.
If your phone is more than three years old, it may only be capable of supporting the key combinationscreenshot technique described below and not the other two methods.
How to screenshot a Samsung phone using a key combination
Andrew Martonik / Android Central is the source of this information. Taking a rapid screenshot on a Samsung phone is similar to taking a screenshot on other Android devices in that it combines the power button and the volume button in a quick action that may take some getting accustomed to. However, once you’ve mastered it, you’ll never want to be without it.
- Open the content that you wish to screenshot and click on it. Press and hold the power and volume downbuttons for one second each, then release them all at the same moment As soon as the screen flashes, you’ll know that the snapshot is complete.
- Remember that if you keep the buttons down for more than a second, your phone will either do a long-press action with the power button or lower the volume. To take a screenshot, you simply need to hold the buttons down for a split second.
Android Central is the source of this information. The snapshot will be immediately shareable from the bottom bar that appears on the screen (the far right button), or you can reach it from the notification shade if you prefer that option. Using the middle button, you may also enter editing mode and make changes. Cropping and drawing on the screenshot before sharing or storing it is possible with this feature.
How to screenshot a Samsung phone using a palm swipe
- Open the content in order to take a screenshot
- To use the phone, place your hand vertically on the left or right edge of the phone and swipe your hand across the screen in one motion, while keeping your hand in touch with the screen
- As soon as the screen flashes, you’ll know that the snapshot is complete.
- It is possible that this approach will not work
- If this is the case, go intoSettings,Advanced features,Motions and gestures, and make surePalm swipe to captureis on.
When you take a screenshot from either the on-screen toolbar or the notification shade, the screenshot will be stored, shared, and editable in the same way.
How to screenshot a Samsung phone using Bixby Voice
If you are unable to hold your phone and utilize the buttons or palm swipe to capture a screenshot, you may use Bixby Voice to do it instead. Source: Android Central
- Open the content in order to take a screenshot
- To activate Bixby, press and hold the phone’s side button for a few seconds, or say “Hey Bixby” if you’ve already enabled the phone’s voice control to work with it.
- After you’ve launched Bixby Voice once, a long-press of the button will start it by default
- However, you may change this setting.
“Take a screenshot,” you may say when the UI is engaged. The screenshot will be instantly saved to your gallery, where you will be able to view, modify, and share it at your convenience.
- If you use the Bixby way, you will not be able to make quick edits as you can with the other options. If you want to be more specific, you may string together instructions such as “take a screenshot and post it on Twitter” to receive more information.
Capture more with ‘scroll capture’
Daniel Bader / Android Central is the source of this information. Whatever method you use to begin your snapshot, after it has been captured, you will see a series of options at the bottom of the screen, one of which is “screen capture.” A box with downward-facing arrows is located on the left side of the screen, and pressing it causes the phone to scroll over the material on the screen and snap many screenshots, which are then stitched together to form a single tall image showing everything in one shot.
- Capturing a complete webpage, a set of turn-by-turn directions, or a lengthy restaurant menu is quite handy in this situation.
- Afterwards, just as with any other screenshot you may share, modify, and save it as you would any other image.
- Take a look at the Samsung Gallery app, which can be located in the app drawer of your launcher and is where you may retrieve your screenshots for later use.
- Good luck with your annotations!
The sweet spot
Daniel Bader / Android Central is the source for this information. You’ll see a selection of options at the bottom of the screen once you’ve captured your snapshot, including “screen capture,” regardless of how you started it. A box with downward-facing arrows is located on the left side of the screen, and pressing it causes the phone to scroll over the content on the screen and snap many screenshots, which are then stitched together to form a single tall image showing everything in its entirety.
Simply hit the scroll capture button as many times as you need to capture the entire screen; it will also automatically stop once you reach the very bottom of the screen.
Holding down the scrolling button for a few seconds can capture a whole document or page in one fell swoop, saving you time and effort.
You can access all of your screenshots in one place by going to the Album tab and selecting the Screenshot album from the drop-down menu. Screenshots are stored in the main camera roll. Wishing you a fruitful annotation session.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is the best phone you can buy for long battery life
When purchasing a phone, one of the most crucial elements to consider is the battery life of the device. However, it’s vital to realize that, despite the fact that most manufacturers advertise “all-day” battery life, only a handful really deliver on that promise. That’s why we’ve compiled a reputable list of the finest Android phones available on the market today with the longest battery life. preparing the A12 for service
Here are the best Samsung Galaxy A12 cases in 2021
The Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone is a fantastic device for anybody, but especially for teens and tweens. It’s crucial to safeguard the phone and its incredible camera when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy A12. We scoured the internet for the greatest instances to provide you! protection at a reasonable price
Here are the best cases for the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G in 2021
If you recently purchased a Samsung A32 5G, first and foremost, congratulations on your new acquisition! Second, it’s time to make certain that your investment is well-protected by purchasing a case. A selection of some of the top ones available for purchase for the smartphone is provided below.