- 1 3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
- 2 How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
- 3 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 (6 EASY WAYS)
- 4 Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A12
- 5 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Key Combination
- 6 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Palm Swipe Features
- 7 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Assistant Menu
- 8 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Accessibility Menu
- 9 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Your Voice
- 10 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Application
- 11 Final words:
- 12 Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
- 13 3 Ways To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021
- 14 How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
- 15 How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 with buttons
- 16 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho • TechyLoud
- 17 Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
- 18 Take Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho Through Screen Settings
- 19 How to Take Long Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho
- 20 About Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
- 21 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A12, how to
- 22 First Method:
- 23 Second Method:
- 24 Voice method by Bixby:
- 25 Scroll Capture Option:
- 26 How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
- 27 Samsung phones
- 28 Swipe the screen
- 29 Enable Palm Swipe
- 30 Take the screenshot
- 31 Use the button shortcut (Home button)
- 32 Use the button shortcut (no Home button)
- 33 Use the S Pen
- 34 Use scroll capture
- 35 Use your voice
- 36 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 [3 Ways]
- 37 How to Take Screenshots on Android 12
- 38 How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 Using the Power Button
- 39 How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 in Recent apps
- 40 How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 using Google Assistant
- 41 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 42 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using buttons
- 43 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
- 44 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
- 45 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
- 46 How to take screenshots on your Android phone
- 47 Take screenshots with Android 12
- 48 Take scrolling screenshots with Android 12
- 49 Take screenshots with Android 11
- 50 Take screenshots with Android 10
- 51 Find your screenshots
- 52 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
- 53 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Buttons Combination)
- 54 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Google Assistant)
- 55 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Swipe Gesture)
3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
Learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 by watching this video (SM-A125F). If you are like the majority of smartphone users, you most likely capture a lot of screenshots for a variety of reasons. Possibly you want to reveal something to your pals, or perhaps you simply want to store something for later. Regardless of the circumstances, capturing screenshots is an extremely vital capability that all Android phones, including the Galaxy A12, have. It’s possible that you’ve just received a brand new Samsung Galaxy A12 and are wondering how to snap a screenshot on it.
If you have previously used a Galaxy smartphone, you may be acquainted with the information in this page.
How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
Users of the Galaxy A12 can snap a screenshot using one of three distinct techniques that Samsung has incorporated in the device. The first approach, which is also the most common, is the classic method of pressing two physical keys at the same time, as seen in the image below. The two other solutions make use of Samsung’s own software, which makes the process much simpler.
1. Galaxy A12 Screenshot – Hardware Keys
On your Galaxy A12, you may capture a screenshot by pressing the physical keys located on the left and right sides of the phone. This is the classic approach that is the most commonly employed. Take your phone and hit the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time to start the process. Do not let go of the keys until the screen turns completely white. A screenshot has been captured, as indicated by the presence of this icon. Immediately after the screen goes black and then back to white, a little menu bar will appear towards the bottom of the screen.
It is possible to modify and crop an image by pressing the first button.
2.Galaxy A12 Screenshot –Palm Swipe to Capture
For whatever reason, whether it’s due to damaged buttons or some other problem with your Galaxy A12, you’ll have to resort to taking a screenshot with the “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature. In this case, Samsung has provided a solution that does not require the use of a mechanical button. Palm Swipe may be enabled by going to Settings – Advanced Features -Motions & Gestures. There will be an option named “Palm swipe to capture” that will be available. As a result, it is turned off by default. To enable it, simply tap on it.
When the task is completed, the phone will vibrate to signal that it has been completed.
3.Galaxy A12 Screenshot –Assistant Menu
If you’re looking for something a little more user-friendly, you might want to consider Assistant Menu. Using this method is your final option if all of the physical keys on your Galaxy A12 are damaged and nothing else works for you. To activate the Assistant Menu, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterityand choose theAssistant menu option from the list. A little circle will appear on the screen. To activate the circle, tap it. A variety of alternatives will be presented to you.
A white flash will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
It is kind of Samsung to offer a few software tools that allow users to capture screenshots even when the hardware buttons are not functioning properly. Do you have any other methods of capturing a screen shot that you might use? Please let us know in the comments section.
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 (6 EASY WAYS)
The following tutorial will demonstrate how to take a screen shot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. My previous article, How To Take A Screenshot On The LG Stylo 5, demonstrated how to take a screenshot on the LG Stylo 5. If you haven’t already, you should check out this article. So, if you are looking for information about How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12, you have arrived to the correct location.
Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung has announced the debut of a new smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A12. This smartphone will include an improved display, battery, and camera, as well as a more elegant appearance. Thus, you can enjoy the newest HD+ (720 x 1560) Waterdrop notch display design on this phone, and when it comes to performance, it is equipped with the latest Helio P35 Octa-core CPU from MediaTek, which will enhance your gaming experience even more. It’s a Must-See: What is the best way to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A30?
There’s also a single 20-megapixel front-facing camera for snapping stunning selfies when the mood strikes.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Key Combination
- Take a Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A12 first by opening the screen that you want to capture
- Next click on the screenshot button. Following that, you must simultaneously hit the Volume Down button and the Power Button
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
View this video to learn how to take a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Palm Swipe Features
In order to snap screenshots, there is a Second Method. A screenshot may be taken even without hitting a button on some phones, although this must be configured beforehand.
- To enable this feature, navigate to Settings Advanced feature MotionsGestures and choose Enable. ActivatePalm swipe to capture
- You will now be able to take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand over the screen of your phone. If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Must Read: How Do I Take a Screenshot on My Poco M3?
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Assistant Menu
- In order to enable the Assistant menu, you must first go to Settings
- Then to Accessibility, interaction, and dexterity
- And last, you must enable the Assistant menu.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Accessibility Menu
The Accessibility Menu is the fourth way for taking a screenshot on this phone; to activate it, complete the procedures outlined in the following section.
- First, you must navigate to Settings
- Next, you must navigate to AccessibilityInstalled Services
- And last, you will be presented with the choice of Accessibility Menu. All that is left is for you to do is turn it on.
Using this function requires you to slide up 2 fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen before you can get the option to capture a screenshot on your phone’s home screen.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Your Voice
Today, all Android phones are equipped with the Google Assistantservice, which allows you to snap screenshots with a simple command in your voice. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you may group instructions together and say something like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” View this video to learn how to take a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy M21s.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Application
If you want to capture a screenshot using an application, I’ve compiled a list of the top screenshot applications for you to choose from. Screenshot Easy is the name of this screenshot program, which allows you to capture screenshots in a very simple and straightforward manner.
For those of you who are experiencing any form of difficulty with your Galaxy a12, you should read Troubleshoot Common Problems in the Samsung Galaxy A12 to see whether your issue may be resolved. Articles that are related:
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi 8A
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy M21
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi Note 9 Pro
- How to Take a Screenshot on an LG W31
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi 8A
- How to Take
So, this post was about how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You can find more Take Screenshotguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive new posts and updates relating to them.
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
To capture something on your Galaxy phone, whether you’ve just accomplished a new level in your favorite game or want to preserve an essential document, just take a screenshot with your phone. Depending on the sort of phone you have, taking a screenshot may be a little more difficult or impossible. This is a simple and practical method of storing photographs on your phone in any case. Please keep in mind that the screens and options available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and phone type.
- No matter what phone you have, the methods for capturing a screenshot are essentially the same, albeit the exact procedure varies slightly depending on the particular model.
- Typically, the Volume buttons are located on the left side of the device, while the Power button (sometimes known as the Side key) is located on the right.
- Alternatively, all of the keys might be located on the same side!
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- There’s another way to snap a screenshot, don’t forget.
- Search for and selectPalm swipe to capture from the Settings menu.
- You’ll be able to snap a screenshot by just sliding the edge of your hand across the screen of your smartphone.
- Scroll capture is a feature that allows you to snap many screenshots of a single page and then merge them all into a single large image.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
A simple voice command may be used to snap a screenshot if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant installed on your device. Saying “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” will cause Bixby to capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen. To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well?
- To capture a screen, first remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
- You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are now viewing.
- When you’re finished, click on theSaveicon to save the screenshot to your Gallery folder.
- What matters is that your screenshots will be accessible from the same location, regardless of the device you are using.
Simply browse to your applications and select Gallery from the drop-down menu. TapAlbumsto see a collection of all the screenshots you’ve taken on your phone, which is available on select smartphones.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2022. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
3 Ways To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021
3 Methods for Taking Screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021– It is one of the most vital capabilities on any Samsung Galaxy phone, and we are going to demonstrate how to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy A12 in this article. 3 Methods for Taking Screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
However, you do not need to install any additional programs because they are integrated with the Android 10 operating system, which means you will save time and money. More information may be found at:
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Asus Laptop Running Windows 10: Quick Guide
- 7 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots on a Laptop or a Macbook
- What is the best way to take screenshots on a Windows 10 laptop computer? 4 Ways to Reduce the Size of a Photograph Without Losing Quality
Whenever you capture a screenshot, you may save the discussion in its entirety to your Samsung device’s memory. This includes conversations from WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook photo or video frames.
Samsung Galaxy A12 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A12, which is one of the most popular smartphones in our nation owing to its extremely competitive pricing, is one of the most popular gadgets in the world.
- It has a 6.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1600p
- It also has a microSD card slot. 4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage are utilized by this device. There are two cameras on the back of the phone: a 48 MP and a 5 MP camera, and an 8 MP camera on the front with a 2 MP resolution. Powered on Android 10 Q, the Samsung Galaxy A12 has a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh and runs on the platform. The MediaTek MT6765 (Helio P35) processor is available to consumers who want to do the following:
You can snap screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A12 without having to install any additional apps or software by using the key combinations listed below.
This approach is one of the most popular ways to capture a screenshot using the Samsung Galaxy A12’s button. To use this method, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- In order to take a screenshot, first position your Samsung A12 screen in the position where you want it to appear. Then press both the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Having clicked on a button indicates that the screenshot was successful. To see the screenshot that was taken, launch the gallery application.
If you haven’t already done so, you must activate the Assistant menu in one of the following methods before you may utilize this feature:
- To do this, first proceed along the following path: Configuration – Accessibility – Interaction
- Then click on theAssistant Menubutton to make it active.
- The Assistant Menu option on the Samsung A12 must be enabled before it can be used
- When it has been enabled, touch theMenu Assistantoption to bring up another menu from the menu assistant. Then, on the Assistant menu choices menu, select the following:
- Menu choices for the assistant
- After completing the previous step, press and hold the snapshot icon while moving it to the top of the screen. Then, with your Samsung A12 screen in the spot where you want the screenshot to appear, press the screenshot button. Following the completion of the preceding steps, press theAssistant menuicon that appears on the screen and then pick theScreenshoticon from the list of alternatives that displays
- Screenshots will be taken of the camera’s flash and shutter sound (if the camera is not set to quiet mode)
- To view the screenshot that was captured, launch the gallery application.
Take Screenshot with Palm Swipe
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu, then Advanced. Enable the option. Enable the use of screenshots on your Palm device. After you’ve enabled this area, navigate to the screen that you wish to capture using your camera. To snap a screenshot, simply move your hand slightly to the left or right.
-The screen has been captured and stored as a picture on your device. Both the Photo (Gallery) part and the Screenshots section provide sections where you may access the screenshots that you’ve taken. More information may be found at:
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Asus Laptop Running Windows 10: Quick Methods
- 7 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots on a Laptop or Macbook PC
- What is the best way to take screenshots on a Windows 10 laptop computer?
You may instantly share this photograph with your friends from your social network accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, using the Galaxy A12 smartphone. After opening the snapshot, just click on the Share icon to send it to someone else. Don’t forget to bookmark and return to Technowizah.com on a regular basis because you can discover here the newest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips Tricks Software Review and other information, which we update on a daily basis.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho • TechyLoud
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho? , What is the screen shot on the Samsung A12 Nacho? Take a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho using the following steps: How to take a lengthy screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho without using the power button, and how to take a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho without using the power button How to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 with or without the power button is demonstrated in this video.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
Step 1: The first step in this process is to identify the screen that you wish to capture. Step 2:You will have the opportunity to take a screenshot at this point. The first approach is the Android native technique, which involves hitting the power key and the volume down key at the same time. One more option is to use the Samsung software and system: On the device, this included moving the side of the palm over the screen from the right side to the left side of the screen. Depending on the Samsung phone, this approach may or may not be available.
Now, in order to capture a screenshot with this motion, you must first enable it in the device’s settings.
3:After that, you will be able to view the recorded photograph, which will be instantly saved in the gallery of your photo app.
In order to transfer the taken image, you must first click on it, after which you may send it to anybody using your contacts list or other messaging applications such as WhatsApp and the like.
Take Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho Through Screen Settings
This strategy will work well for one-handed operation. Using the settings app on your Samsung Galaxy M21, you may quickly capture a screenshot of your device. Step 1: Navigate to the screen you wish to capture with your Samsung A12 Nacho and press the capture button. To begin, open the notification bar and pick ” Capture ” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: You are finished. The image you take will be stored to your photo gallery application.
How to Take Long Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho
Step 1: Press and hold the ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons at the same time. Step 2:Now, while holding down the ‘Scroll capture’ button, take a screenshot. To finish, repeat step 2 as many times as necessary until the page stops scrolling down.
About Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
The Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is a good cheap smartphone with a screen size of 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (about 82.1 percent screen-to-body ratio), a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio (approximately 270 pixels per inch density), and PLS IPS technology. The device is equipped with an Exynos 850 processor and the Android 11 operating system out of the box.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A12, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How can I save a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 phone? The quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- To begin, select the screen or application that you wish to preserve. Then, for a few seconds, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together. When the screen flashes, release both keys simultaneously. You did a fantastic job! You will be able to see your screenshot in the Gallery.
- To begin, navigate to theSettingsandAdvanced features menus. Activate theMotions and Gestures section
- To catch the slider, swipe your finger over the screen with your palm. Then select the screen that you want to capture. Slide your index finger over the border of your palm from the left to the right side of the screen
- Cool! The screenshot should be in yourGallery if it is not already there.
Voice method by Bixby:
With the help of theSAMSUNG Bixbyassistant, you may snap a screenshot by speaking a voice command to the device.
- Make certain that the Voice wake-up feature is enabled. Make a selection of the screen you wish to preserve
- Now say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” Excellent! Your photograph will be included in theGalleryapp.
Scroll Capture Option:
The Scroll Capture feature is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a web page or application.
- First, choose which screen you want to preserve. Press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. Press theScroll Captureicon a few times to capture a scrolling image. When you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, you may stop tapping the symbol
- Excellent! You should now be familiar with how to utilize the Scroll Capture. In theGalleryprogram, yourscreenshot will be included
Screenshot Format on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – How to Configure Screenshot Format – video tutorial Video on How to Take a Screenshot in the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 – Capture Quickly Moving Content Catching Fleeting Content with a Screenshot on a SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – video tutorial Help! This isn’t going to work.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
Taking a screenshot of your Android phone’s screen is simple, and there are a variety of instances in which a screenshot may be useful, such as demonstrating how to change a setting or providing photographic evidence of your current high score. This article is for the most recent Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note20 Ultra smartphones, while prior versions will follow a similar set of instructions. The screenshot tutorial may also be used on any other Android smartphone, including those running the most recent versions of Android all the way down to those running Android 2.3.
Here are several alternative methods for taking a screenshot with your Samsung phone.
Swipe the screen
Taking a screenshot is as simple as sliding the side of your palm across the screen in any direction. This approach may not be accessible on all Samsung phones, but it should be available on top devices such as the Galaxy S21 Ultra, according to Samsung.
Enable Palm Swipe
First and foremost, determine whether your phone even supports this function — the Galaxy A10e, for example, does not — and whether it is enabled. Please keep in mind that if the swiping function becomes a nuisance, you may return to this page and turn it off. Step 1: Open the Notifications Shade by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping theCogicon. This brings up the device’s configuration options. Step 2: Select the Advanced Features option. TapMotions and Gestures are the third step.
To enable this option, go to the Capturesettings screen.
Take the screenshot
WithPalm Swipe to Captureenabled, you may now capture a screenshot by just swiping your finger over the screen. It may take a few tries, but with experience, everything becomes second nature. The first step is to place your hand on one side of the screen, with the pinky side of your hand touching the device and your thumb facing upward. Step 2:Swipe your hand left or right across the screen, similar to how a scanner would be used. A vibration should be felt, the screen should flash, and you should receive a message indicating an image has been saved to the gallery at this point.
Some people may not like the use of gesture controls. The good news is that certain Android phones provide a more tactile manner of taking a screenshot than others. Step 1: Press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds before hitting the Home button on your keyboard. It might be difficult to get this just right. Then, for a split second, press and hold both buttons together until you feel a vibration or see a visual signal.
For those of you who own a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, or Galaxy Note20, which do not have a physical Home button, the key combination is somewhat different. It is: The first step is to press and hold the Power and Volume downbuttons at the same time, until the screen flashes and you hear a click.
Step 2: To locate the screenshot on your phone, open the Gallery or Photosapp on your device. It may be found under theScreenshotsfolder of Samsung’s Gallery app, which can be accessed by clicking theAlbumstab at the bottom.
Use the S Pen
This approach is accessible on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra as well as other Samsung devices that include a S Pen in their arsenal of features. Step 1: Remove the S Pen stylus and choose the Air Commandmenu icon from the Air Commandmenu screen. Step 2: Press the Screen Write button to take a screenshot. Step 3: Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You can write comments, modify the color and size of your pen, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on. You can also edit your image. Step 4: When you’re finished, click on Share or Save at the bottom of the screen.
Use scroll capture
Web pages that are longer than your screen’s width and height are covered by these guidelines. Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Second, tap the Downward arrow symbol (Scroll Capture) that appears on the Smart Capture menu screen. Step 3: The symbol will bob up and down in response to your actions. To begin taking a screenshot, simply tap on the icon. 4. Continue to press the icon until you reach the bottom or have captured all of the information you require. Step 5:If any tags are required, add them and then hit Save.
Use your voice
Web pages that are longer than your screen’s width and height are covered by the following instructions: Power and Volume Down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to complete Step 1. Step 2: On the Smart Capture menu, tap the Downward arrowicon (Scroll Capture) that appears. Step 3: The symbol will bob up and down in response to your input. To begin taking a screenshot, click on the icon. 4. Continue to press the icon until you reach the bottom or have collected all of the information you require.
Tap outside of the Smart Capture overlay to save your screenshot.
- The finest Fitbit alternatives for workouts that are inexpensive
- Is Apple planning to do away with the notch with the iPhone 14? I’m not persuaded at all
- Deals on tablet computers for January 2022
- The top flip phones you’ll want to look at in 2022 are as follows: The top Samsung Galaxy S21 FE cases and covers are available for purchase.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 [3 Ways]
Taking a screenshot of your Android smartphone’s screen is a simple and quick way to capture the complete screen of your device. Take a snapshot or scroll capture screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 using this tutorial. There are several methods for taking screenshots on your Android device. Some are exclusive to the manufacturer, while others are common to all operating systems. For example, if you want to snap a screenshot of your recent gaming score or present anything to a buddy, you may do it here.
If you have recently acquired a brand new Samsung Galaxy A12 and are unsure of how to take a screenshot or scroll capture screenshot, this guide will help you out.
The process for taking a screenshot is the same or very similar on almost all Samsung smartphones.
If you don’t know how to capture a screenshot, go to the main material and learn how.
In order to push two physical buttons at the same time, the most popular and conventional technique is to use the first method. The other two options make use of Samsung’s own software to make the process easier, as well.
1. Galaxy A12 Screenshot – Using Key Combination:
A key combination is the first and most often used way for taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A12, and it is also the easiest.
- Open the window on which you wish to record the screen
- Then, for a few of seconds, simultaneously tap the Power button and the Volume Down button on your phone.
Do not let go of the keys until the screen flashes on and off. It is indicated by this blinking cursor that a screenshot has been taken. Following the capture of the screenshots, a little popup window will appear at the bottom of the screen. The menu will contain three options: the first will allow you to open a screenshot; the second and third will allow you to save the screenshot. To activate Scroll Capture, select the second option from the drop-down menu. The third option is to modify and crop the image after it has been taken.
2. Using Palm Swipe Features:
This is a very handy approach for the vast majority of Samsung products. Using the “Palm Swipe to Capture” function on your Galaxy A12, you can capture a screenshot of your device. This function does not require the use of a physical button, and this method is quite nice.
- Go to theSetting optionAdvance FeatureMotions and Gestures
- After that, you’ll see an option labeled “Palm swipe to capture.” Enableit
You may now snap a screenshot simply sliding your hand across the screen of your smartphone. After the screenshot has been captured, the phone will vibrate to indicate that it has been taken. To see your screenshot, browse to the gallery and select the image that was recently added to the collection. This is the third and last stage in the process of taking a screenshot. If you want the quickest and most convenient approach, you can use Assistant Menu.
- To begin, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterity
- After that, press Enter. After that, you must enable the Assistant menu
- Otherwise, nothing will happen.
To begin, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterity; after that, click OK. In order to use the Assistant, you must first enable it.
How to Take Screenshots on Android 12
- Easiest: Press both the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time. Take a screenshot of an app by going to the Recentsscreen, selecting it, and then tapping theScreenshotbutton at the bottom of the screen. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell Google Assistant to do when you activate it. This will be captured by the Assistant app in the space behind the Assistant app screen.
Several methods for taking a screenshot on Android 12, including one that makes use of Google Assistant, are described in this article.
How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 Using the Power Button
One of the quickest and most convenient methods for taking screenshots on Android 12 is to press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. This method is particularly useful for taking quick screenshots of moving video and images, as well as items that appear and disappear quickly from your screen.
- For about one to two seconds, press and hold down the Power and Volume Downbuttons on your keyboard. After a few seconds, your screen should flash, and a little notification will display in the bottom left-hand corner. If you have the volume set up all the way, your phone may also emit a camera shutter noise. To alter the screenshot, share it, or remove it, tap the screenshot notice at the bottom of the screen.
How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 in Recent apps
An alternative method of taking screenshots on Android 12 is through the Recents screen, which displays a list of your most recently launched programs.
- Open the app that you wish to take a screenshot of. To open the Recentsscreen, start at the bottom of the screen with your finger and swipe up the screen. Take a screenshot of an application by navigating to it and tapping the screenshot button at the bottom of the screen. You may now share or change the screenshot as needed by clicking on the notice in the bottom left corner of the screen.
How to Take a Screenshot on Android 12 using Google Assistant
Taking a screenshot on Android 12 is completed by using Google Assistant, which must first be enabled on your Android device.
- If Google Assistant is enabled, you may activate it by using a voice command
- The default options are OK, Google, and Hey Google. The Google Assistant screen will appear as a result of this. After that, say something like, “Take a screenshot.” It will capture a screenshot of the area beneath the Assistant app screen, according to Google Assistant. Once a screenshot has been taken, you may share or edit it by clicking on the notification icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Previous versions of the Android operating system did not automatically store screenshots taken with the Google Assistant; however, this has changed with the most current releases of the Android operating system. FAQ
- What is the location of screenshots on Android? For a look at your screenshots and other photographs, use the Google Photos app. Search for the Screenshots folder in your Library by tappingLibrary and then selecting View Albums from the drop-down menu. Why am I unable to snap screenshots on my Android device? It’s possible that you’ll need to disable Chrome Incognito Mode, or that your computer’s storage capacity will be limited. If your phone was provided to you by your employer or school, you may not be able to take screenshots. What is the best way to utilize Android 12 in One-Handed Mode? To enable Android One-Handed Mode, go to SettingsSystemGesturesOne-Handed mode and choose it from the drop-down menu. A downward swipe from the bottom of the screen will activate the feature. To exit, either lock the phone or press the little window above it.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
As reported by Pocket-lint, when Samsung debuted the Galaxy S8, it made a significant alteration, eliminating the actual home button. That’s the case with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, which means that screenshots taken on a newer Samsung phone are different from screenshots taken on previous versions, such as the S7, and vice versa. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a variety of various options, with some Samsung improvements to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone.
Although there have been significant refinements made to the S20, the fundamental concepts remain the same as they were on the previous devices. squirrel widget 3816733 Take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 by following these steps.
Adding a physical home button to the Galaxy S8 was a significant development for Samsung, as reported by Pocket-lint. As a result, screenshots taken on a newer Samsung phone, such as the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, will seem very different from screenshots taken on previous Samsung phones, such as the S7. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a variety of various options, with some Samsung innovations to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone.
squirrel widget 3816733 Learn how to snap a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 by watching the video below!
- Make certain that the material you wish to record is visible on the screen. At the same moment, press the volume down and the standby button on the right-hand side of the phone. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
It should be noted that this is in contrast to the Galaxy S7 and earlier smartphones, which employed a combination of the standby button and the home button to operate. In addition, you must make certain that this is a short press, as a long press and hold will activate the power controls. Pocket-lint
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
Another thing to remember when taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 or S21 is that smart capture – now known as screenshot toolbar – will do many more functions for you. This is a feature that is exclusive to Samsung, and it allows you to make changes to your screenshot without having to access it in your gallery app or anything like that.
- Make sure that smart capture is enabled in the advanced features section of the settings menu. Taking snapshots and using the screen recorder (which will be turned on by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll get a banner with more options at the bottom of the page (as shown above). You have the option to sketch, crop, or share, but the most helpful feature is scroll capture, which is indicated by the arrows pointing down. You may utilize the scroll capture feature to include bits of the display that are visible to you on a long webpage, for example – this is really handy.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
An alternate approach that Samsung provides is one that has been present on previous smartphones, namely the use of a gesture. This is the procedure to follow in order to make it function.
- Navigate to the settingsadvanced features section. swipe the palm of your hand to record the actions and gestures Make certain that this option is turned on. Swipe the side of your hand across the screen to make a selection. You can swipe left or right
- Both options are valid. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
Go to the advanced features section of the settings menu. palm swipe to record the actions and gestures Double-check to see that this option is enabled. Move your hand over the screen using the side of your hand. Either left or right swipes will work; both are acceptable. In the gallery, the screen will be taken while flashing and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
This third approach does not result in a complete screenshot, but it is a highly handy means of collecting information that is currently displayed on the screen, thanks to a feature known as smart select. If you’ve ever used the Notes application, some of this may seem familiar. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe. Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection.
- Navigate to the settingsdisplayedge panels menu. Using this option, you may enable the edge screen in its basic form, as well as the smart choose edge panel. Navigate to the page from which you wish to grab an image
- Open the edge panel by swiping left and right until you reach smart select
- You may make a choice between many shapes and types of selections such as a rectangle or a circle. You can also pin the selection to your screen or even generate an animated gif. The capture page will be reloaded with a frame in which you may make your choices. Adjust the frame’s size or location, then click “Done.” If you’re making a gif, start recording and stop when you’re through
- When you’re finished, you’ll be shown what you’ve caught, and you’ll have the choice to draw on it, share it, save it, and, in the case of text, extract it so you may paste it somewhere else. If you pin a selection, the captured selection will appear to hover over everything until you release the mouse button from the selection. It’s extremely beneficial for information that you want to refer to again and again, such as a location or reference number.
- Top smartphones: These are the best cellphones available for purchase right now.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to take screenshots on your Android phone
Screenshots are quite useful. You may use them to demonstrate to your grandfather or grandmother how to utilize a new app. Using these, you may submit a screenshot of that unusual problem message to your company’s information technology department. Using these, you can record tweets — whether your own or someone else’s — before they go into the Twitter abyss. It is possible that the methods for taking screenshots will change based on the version of Android that your phone is running as well as the manufacturer of your phone.
Here, we utilized a Pixel 3 phone to take screenshots of Android 12 and Android 11, and an original Pixel to take images of Android 10. Your results may vary, but even if you’re using a different sort of phone, this may provide you with at least some guidance.
Take screenshots with Android 12
- Keep the power button down while pressing the volume-down button. Alternatively, navigate to the program and/or page you wish to capture a screenshot of. The Recents screen is accessed by swiping up from its bottom-right corner
- Near the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a button that says “Screenshot.” Start Google Assistant and instruct it to capture a screenshot of anything you’re looking at.
It’s important to note that a little version of your screenshot will display in the bottom left corner, along with links to share or modify it — or, in some cases, to capture a scrolling screenshot (which I’ll explain in a bit). If you want to see more possibilities, you may also tap on the screenshot. But hurry, since that corner version will be gone in a matter of seconds.
Take scrolling screenshots with Android 12
One particularly useful feature in Android 12 is the ability to take scrolling screenshots, which allows you to capture more of a page than is shown on your screen at any given time. As of right now, though, the functionality appears to be rather restricted: for example, I was able to snap a scrolling screenshot of my Settings app, but this did not work in Chrome (which is probably the place where most people would want one). In any case, here’s how you go about making one:
- Take a screenshot of the page. See if you can find the “Capture more” button, which is located in the lower-left area of your screen, close to the Share and Edit buttons. Then you’re in luck, since it’s there! Clicking on it will bring up the complete page on your screen
- The longer the page, the smaller the font will appear. Adjust the margins to capture as much of the page as you wish, then click “Save” at the top left of the screen to save your changes.
Take screenshots with Android 11
- Keep the power button down while pressing the volume-down button. Alternatively, you may use the multitasking pane, which displays all of your currently running applications, to uncover the Screenshot button. (Please note that if you are using 2-button navigation, you will not see the button.) Click here for a detailed description of the process of changing navigation techniques. To capture a screenshot of the currently visible page, press the button. In either case, a thumbnail of the screenshot will show in the lower-left corner of the screen. To modify, distribute, or remove a thumbnail, select it and tap on the icon.
Take screenshots with Android 10
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The right side of your screen will have a pop-out window with icons that will allow you to power off, restart, call an emergency number, and take a screenshot. Alternatively, hold down the power button while pressing and holding the volume-down button
- After you’ve taken the snapshot, it will show for a brief moment as a smaller form before disappearing completely. In the top-right corner of your screen, you will get a message indicating that the snapshot is being stored. After a few seconds, the notification will be replaced with a drop-down menu that, when you press it, will allow you to share or delete the screenshot or make some simple modifications. It will likewise disappear in a few seconds, but if you look in the upper left corner of your screen, you’ll get a notification for that screenshot
The ability to take “long” screenshots on some Android devices (for example, certain Samsung and Huawei phones) allows you to record the entirety of a page by scrolling the screen down. If you suspect you may be suffering from this, look into it on your phone’s help pages. It has the potential to be useful.
Find your screenshots
If you want to see all of your previous screenshots and you’re on Android 10 or older, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Photos application. The three parallel lines in the upper left corner of the screen should be tapped. Select “Device folders” and “Screenshots” from the drop-down menu.
Take a look through your Photos application. The three parallel lines in the upper left corner of the screen should be tapped; “Device folders” and “Screenshots” should be selected.
- Navigate to your Photos application. Select “Library” from the drop-down menu in the lower right corner. You should be able to find one icon with the text “Screenshots” underneath it under the category “Photos on device.” Make a tap on it
Updated at 11:45 a.m. ET on October 1, 2020: On July 27th, 2020, this post was initially published; however, it has been updated to add instructions for Android 11. Updated at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time on October 4, 2021: Instructions for Android 12 have been included in this update.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most simple, yet widely used, capabilities of the smartphone. Previously, there was only one method of capturing screenshots, but nowadays, smartphones come with a variety of methods for taking screenshots that you may choose from. The Samsung Galaxy A12 also comes with a variety of different choices for taking screenshots, which we will go over in detail in the next section. Let’s get this party started right now, shall we?
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Buttons Combination)
Let’s start with the most basic approach of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A12. This is the most straightforward method available. To take a screenshot using this approach, you will press the Volume down button while simultaneously pressing the power button on your keyboard. To take a snapshot of the material on your screen once it has been opened, follow the procedures outlined below.
- At the same moment, press and hold theVolume down and power buttons for many seconds. It’s as simple as that
- Just keep holding the buttons till you see the screen shrink animation.
Congratulations! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Galaxy A12 using your smartphone. Now, either press on the snapshot if you wish to change it, or slide it away to dismiss it completely.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Google Assistant)
The Samsung Galaxy A12 is equipped with two Smart Assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, both of which are free to use. Both assistants are capable of taking screenshots, and you may use either of them to do so.
However, we believe that Google Assistant is more accurate when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to capture a screenshot instead. Following the completion of the material you wish to screenshot on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of it.
- In addition to Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, the Samsung Galaxy A12 includes two more Smart Assistants. Both assistants are capable of taking screenshots, and you may use either one to do so. As an alternative, we believe that Google Assistant is more accurate at speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot instead. To take a screenshot, first open the material you wish to capture on your screen and then follow the instructions outlined below.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 is equipped with two Smart Assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, both of which are available for free. Both assistants are capable of taking screenshots, and you may use either of them to do this. However, we believe that Google Assistant is superior in terms of speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to capture a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to screenshot on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (Using Swipe Gesture)
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy A12 using the Gesture function, which Samsung has developed to make the process more elegant and user-friendly. If you want to take a screenshot using a swipe gesture, you may do it on the device, but you must first enable the feature. Here’s how to make it work for you.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A12 by searching for and tapping on Advanced Features. After that, navigate to theMotions and Gesturessection and touch on it. Locate thePalm Swipe to Capturesection and toggle it to the blue state to enable it.
It has been successful for you to enable the Swipe Gesture on your Samsung Galaxy A2. You may now use it to take a screenshot of the screen. Following the completion of the material you wish to screenshot on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of it.
- Place your palm on the screen’s right-hand side
- Swipe it across the screen to complete the action. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you. That is all there is to it.
That’s all there is to it, guys. Take a look at these three popular techniques for taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A12 to get you started. Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations in the comments section below. Also, if you are seeking for the Best Wallpaper Apps for your Samsung Galaxy A12, take a look at our guide.