- 1 Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 2 How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G
- 2.1 Take Screenshot On Galaxy A71 5G Using Hardware Buttons
- 2.2 Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Gesture
- 2.3 Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- 2.4 How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G?
- 2.5 Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G Using Google Assistant
- 2.6 Galaxy A71 5G Specifications:
- 3 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G, how to
- 4 First Method
- 5 Second Method
- 6 Third method:
- 7 Fourth method:
- 8 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Phone
- 9 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 10 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 11 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 12 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 13 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 14 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 15 HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON Samsung Galaxy A71 5G – ALBASTUZ3D
- 16 How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G : Capture SS
- 17 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using buttons
- 18 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Google Assistant
- 19 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using gestures
- 20 How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Third-party App
- 21 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 980 phone all metods
- 22 Use buttons
Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Making a screenshot with the Galaxy A71 5G may be quite useful in a variety of situations. On your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone, taking a screenshot or recording a screen capture is an easy process. In this tutorial, you will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Your Galaxy A71 5G phone is compatible with the Android 10 operating system and the One UI 2 user interface. We will also learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11) versions, as well as on other Android devices.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G
We can snap a screenshot of the Galaxy A71 5G screen utilizing four different approaches. The first way is the simplest and most straightforward.
Take Screenshot On Galaxy A71 5G Using Hardware Buttons
- Select the screen on your Galaxy A71 5G from which a screenshot should be taken
- In order to proceed, press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, then swiftly release them both after a few seconds. A notification sound will be heard, and the screen will flash to indicate that the selected screen has been successfully taken. When this happens, a screenshot floating popup will appear at the bottom of the screen, which you may use to examine and alter the screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically as well as being captured.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Gesture
You will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using the built-in gesture options in this tutorial.
- In order to capture palm swipe gestures, we must first activate the palm swipe gesture option. To enable the palm swipe gesture option, navigate to the SettingsAdvanced FeaturesMotions and Gestures and toggle the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button to the on position. Then Navigate to the screen of the application from which you wish to capture a screenshot
- From right to left, move your hand over the top of the screen. The screenshot will be properly captured when you hear the notification sound and see the screenshot notice on your screen. To view the screenshot that was captured, click on the notice that was sent to you.
Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Navigate to the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone where you wish to capture a screenshot
- All you have to do now is pull down your notification bar and press on the screenshot capture icon toggle button. A screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone when the screen has been recorded.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G?
To capture a scrolling or lengthy screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G screen, follow the procedures outlined in this article.
- This feature may be enabled by heading toSettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshot. After that, enable the Screenshot toolbar. Take a standard screenshot by pressing the physical keys or utilizing the swipe gesture option in any of the techniques listed above. A floating window with the OneUI screenshot toolbar will be shown. Now press the Down arrow key to take a lengthy screenshot, which will continue to take a scrolling screenshot until the entire page is covered
- Press the down arrow key on your Galaxy A71 5G until the page comes to a finish. By clicking on the floating screenshot window or toolbar, you will be able to modify or examine the screenshot. The lengthy screenshot will also be immediately saved to the Screenshot folder within the gallery app
- However, the short screenshot will not be preserved.
Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G Using Google Assistant
Using Google Assistant, we will be able to capture the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone in this technique.
- Navigate to the screen on which you wish to capture a screenshot
- After pressing and holding the home button for 2-4 seconds, Google Assistant will appear on your smartphone’s display screen. Then just say “OK Google” and capture a screenshot of the result. You will hear the camera shutter sound or see the screen flash white to indicate that the selected screen has been properly taken. You will need to manually save the screenshot that was recorded on your Galaxy A71 5G. The screenshot will not be saved automatically in this technique, unlike the other approaches.
Galaxy A71 5G Specifications:
Each of your Galaxy A71 5G phones is powered by an Exynos 980 (8 nm) processor and comes with a 4500mAh battery and 6 or 8GB of RAM. Thanks for following along with our instruction on how to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any other queries about your smartphone. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G? What is the best way to preserve the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G? The quickest and most straightforward method of capturing a screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G. After storing the screens, you will be able to modify, share, and delete them from the Android 10 Gallery.Click here to learn more about screen capture.
- Make a selection of the screen that you wish to preserve
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for a few seconds
- Great! Your screenshot can be found in the Gallery
- In order to begin, select the screen that you wish to capture. Using the edge of your hand, swipe your way from the left to right across the screen
- You’re finished! You may see your photograph in the Gallery
- If that technique does not work, launch the Settings application. Then selectMotions and gestures from the Advanced features menu. After that, click on thePalm swipe to captureslider and drag it to the right.
- To begin, go to the screen or program that allows you to save
- After that, hold down the Volume Down and Power keys for a few minutes
- After that, touch on the shown icon multiple times
- After that, press the Enter key. Stop touching the symbol when you have all of the information you want
- This is fantastic! You should now be familiar with the Scroll Capture approach. You’ll find the screen photo in yourSAMSUNG Gallery
- First and foremost, ensure that theBixby Voice is enabled in order to snap a screenshot with a voice command. Then navigate to the screen or application that you wish to save. After that, say “Hi, Bixby,” followed by the words “Take a screenshot.” Success! In the Samsung Gallery, your screenshot should be visible.
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A71’s Capture Screen feature allows you to take screenshots of your screen. This isn’t going to work.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. Take a screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G rather than using another smartphone, which saves you time.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities.
Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Following that, you will receive a notice at the bottom of the screen displaying the captured image. After pushing the lower volume and power buttons for a few seconds, the resultant image may be accessed instantly by tapping on the icon that appears. If your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G does not have this screenshot capture capability, you should be aware of the alternative button combinations you may use to capture screenshots. It is also possible to take a screenshot without having to use any key combinations at all.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
This method is the most effective if your mobile buttons do not function and no other ways can be utilized to capture a screenshot. As an alternative, the following actions can be taken:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
- Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is simple.
- Getting your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G to charge might be difficult.
- How to Reset the Factory Reset Protection on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone.
- How to configure the fingerprint scanner on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to block a number on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to activate auto-rotation on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to set an alarm on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G and how to turn it off.
Instructions on how to turn off alerts on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to switch off Google Assistant on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to disable the lock screen on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to uninstall an application on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to retrieve contacts from a Samsung Galaxy A71 5GW The recycling bin on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G may be found here.
How to download and install WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
iPhone and Android smartphone wallpapers are available for free. You may also use the Screenshot Sharer App to take and share screenshots by just holding down the home button for a lengthy period of time. It comes highly recommended by us. Because the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is an Android device, you may easily take a screenshot by following the steps outlined below. * Android Devices are covered by this general technique.
- To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button (or, on certain devices with physical buttons, the Homescreen button and the Power button) for approximately 2-4 seconds. As soon as you hear the camera shutter sound or see that the screenshot has been recorded, press and hold the buttons until they stop responding. Afterwards, your screenshot will be saved in the Gallery app, specifically in the Screenshots folder
* An other way (which is compatible with a variety of devices)
- 2 to 4 seconds of pressing and holding the Power Button is required. If the option to take a screenshot is displayed, select it.
* Didn’t work for you, did it? Take a look at this method: (for HTC and some other manufacturers) *
- For 1 second, press and hold the Power Button
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the Volume Down Button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully, a screenshot will be taken.:)
If your screenshot has been successfully taken, you should receive an email message. In addition, you have the option to share it immediately from the page. Images captured on your phone’s screen are preserved in the Screenshots folder and may appear in the Gallery app. Download Free Ringtones for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G All of the Most Popular Wallpapers for Your Device Specifications of the device: Samsung Galaxy A71 Android smartphone with 5G connectivity. The date will be announced in April 2020.
The battery is 4500 mAh and the storage is 128 GB.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON Samsung Galaxy A71 5G – ALBASTUZ3D
Screenshots are one of the most straightforward and straightforward methods by which Android phone users may keep crucial work materials or papers on their devices. Taking a screen photo of a document that cannot be downloaded makes it easier to reference or update it in the future, if necessary. Today, I’m going to show you how to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone using a variety of different approaches. Pay close attention to the procedures outlined below. METHOD 1This is the quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on your phone.
- You may take a screenshot by swiping down your finger from the top of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5Gmobile smartphone and selecting the”screenshot”option from the notification panel that appears below it. To take a screenshot from your Samsung Galaxy A71 5Gmobile phone, simply tap on it.
- You may take a screenshot by swiping down your finger from the top of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5Gmobile smartphone and selecting the”screenshot”option that will appear below it. To take a screenshot with your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone, simply tap on it.
2. Scroll down to the section under “micro intelligence.” 3. To enable the feature, select the option labeled “capture screenshot with three fingers” from the drop-down menu. Taking a screenshot from your phone is now as simple as swiping down three fingers from the top to the bottom of the phone’s screen, ensuring sure that all three fingers are in touch with the phone’s screen. METHOD NO. 4
- On your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone, launch the Google Play Store application
2. Look for the term “screenshot.” Then find “screenshot simple” or any other screenshot application of your choosing, and touch on it to install it. After the app has been installed, launch it. 4. Select the “overlay icon” and “enable display over other apps” options by turning them on or putting a check mark in the appropriate box. 5. Return to the previous screen and select “start capturing.” 6. After that, press the home key on your mobile phone’s keyboard, and you will see a floating camera icon appear on the screen.
You may take a screenshot by tapping the floating camera symbol, which will allow you to see it either within the app or in the gallery on your cell phone.
After that, you may crop and save your capture by tapping on the crop symbol at the top of your screen. For further information, please see the video below:
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G : Capture SS
Is it possible to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G without using a button, or how to do it using a button? In this guide, I’ll teach you how to snap screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G in every way conceivable. The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most fundamental and often used smartphone features. However, unlike in the past, today’s smartphones provide a variety of methods for taking a screenshot. This guide will show you how to snap screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using a variety of different settings available on the device.
Let’s start with the quickest and most straightforward technique of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A71 5G 2022. To snap a screenshot using this approach, you must press the appropriate key combinations. Following the opening of the material on your screen, take these steps to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- Press and hold theVolume Downbutton as well as theOn / Offbutton at the same moment to activate the camera. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen is being minimized
Congratulations! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Alternatively, you can swipe to trash the screenshot if you don’t want to modify, delete, or see the screen image that was taken.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A71 5G comes pre-installed with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, both of which are available for free. They are both competent helpers, and you may utilize them to capture a screenshot. In our opinion, though, Google Assistant is superior when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to capture on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- To activate the Google Assistant, say “Ok! Google” or “Hey! Google” a few times. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell the Google Assistant after it has been launched. Allow the wizard to process your voice command and snap a screenshot for you
- This will save you time.
Using your Galaxy A71 5G, you may modify or erase the taken image by touching it or dragging it around the screen. You might also be interested in:
- Instructions on how to make a third-party app a system app on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- How to Configure MMS and Internet on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G APN Settings
- Swipe lock on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G has been deactivated due to an administrator encryption policy. How to upgrade the Android operating system
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using gestures
When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A71 5G, Samsung has you covered with its Gesturefeature, which is both intuitive and powerful. You can snap a screenshot of the screen using a swipe gesture on the iPhone, but you must first activate the feature. You can accomplish it in the following ways:
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G with the code provided. Access the Advanced Functions by going to the Advanced Functions menu. After then, navigate to the sectionMovements and gestures and access
- Locate the “Swipe to capture” area and toggle it to the blue state to make it active
You have successfully activated the ‘Swipe to capture’ function on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. You may now use it to take a screenshot of your screen. Following the instructions below, you will be able to record the material on your screen after it has been opened in your browser.
- Placing your palm on the screen’s side will help you see better. Now, drag it across the screen to the right. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Third-party App
Third-party programs may provide additional functionality such as the ability to snap a full-page screenshot, which will scroll automatically and capture the entire page. The configuration provides both full and regular ss, allowing you to choose which you want. To take screenshots using a third-party app, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G device. Download and install fooView, or look for screenshots on the web. Open the app and make any necessary configurations
Conclusion That’s all there is to it; we’ve showed you the four most popular techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please share them with us in the comments section. Was this post truly beneficial to you? YesNo
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 980 phone all metods
- Google Assistant
- Palm swipe
- Screenshot app from Google Play
- Smart choose
- Google Assistant
We’re well aware of your intelligence. As a result, there will be no instructions such as “choose the screen you wish to capture” or “turn on your phone” provided. There isn’t any nonsense. Just the information you need to know about taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 980 smartphone.
Using the buttons will allow you to snap a screenshot. Hold down theVolume Down andPowerbuttons at the same time, and keep them down until the snapshot is saved. This approach may be used to create a screenshot of a scrolling window. To enlarge the image, click on it. If the primary method of taking a screenshot does not work and you are unable to locate the image, we will go to the next step.
Samsung’s Smart choose function is quite beneficial in a variety of situations. If you choose a square or an oval as your shape, you may capture any section of the screen and convert it to an animated gif with this tool. To enlarge the image, click on it.
A screenshot may also be taken with the help of theBixbyvoice assistant. Bixby may be used in a manner similar to that of Google Assistant. To enlarge the image, click on it.
Alternatively, you may use one of the many screenshot applications available on Google Play, such as Screenshot Pro, Screenshot Easy, Screenshot touch (for tablets), Screen Master (for computers), Private Screenshots (for smartphones), and so on. They all come with detailed instructions on how to use them to take a screenshot and save the image to your hard drive.
Using Google Assistant is the alternative for the lazy person. Simply say “OK Google” and then click “Take a screenshot.” All of your tasks will be completed via the phone.
Use the Palm Swipe to capture a screenshot by swiping the side of your palm from one side of the screen to the other palm from one side of the screen to the other (as if wiping it). It makes no difference whatever side of your palm you move your palm from. To enlarge the image, click on it. What is the best way to share my screenshots? Sending screenshots may change depending on the Android version and the custom shell that is being used. The smart menu will appear instantly after you capture a screenshot in the latest versions of Android (9 or 10).
Alternatively, you can simply launch the gallery app on your device.
If you are unable to locate the screenshots you took, don’t give up hope.
Once again, everything is dependent on customized shells.
When using a pure Android device, images are automatically added to the gallery (DCIM). Other shells, for your convenience, can store screenshots in a different folder than the default one. These approaches are compatible with phones from all service providers.
- AT&T, Sprint, TracFone, MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and T-Mobile are some of the carriers available.
Your phone has a screen resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels. So the screenshot will be the same size. And the file will take up0.3MB of space in the built-in memory of the phone or on the SD card.Some pictures or video from this manual may not exactly match your phone model. But, they have typical details that will help you get the desired result.Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 980 taking screenshot