- 1 Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
- 2 How to transfer from an old Samsung phone to a new one with Smart Switch
- 3 How to transfer from an old Galaxy phone to a new one with Smart Switch
- 4 Smart Switch is great, but you should also consider Google’s cloud restore
- 5 Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play
- 6 Top 5 Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021
- 7 Part 1. How to Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung with One Click Effectively?
- 8 Part 2. How to Share Data between Samsung Galaxy Phones with Smart Switch?
- 9 Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung with A Free App – SHAREit?
- 10 Part 4. How to Copy Data from Samsung to Samsung via USB Cable?
- 11 Part 5. How Can I Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
- 12 The Bottom Line:
- 13 8 Methods to Transfer Data From Samsung to Samsung
- 14 Part 2. Steps to use Smart Switch App to Transfer Data between Samsung:
- 15 Part 3. Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth:
- 16 Part 4. Try CLONEit to Copy All Data From Old Samsung To New One:
- 17 Part 5: Turn on NFC to Transfer All Data from Samsung to Samsung without Computer:
- 18 Part 6: Shareit-The Popular Tool To Transfer Data:
- 19 Part 7: Transfer All Data Via USB Cable:
- 20 Part 8: Use Email to Transfer Photo/Music Between Samsung Phones:
- 21 Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 (J337A) – Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- 22 What Is Samsung Smart Switch and How Do You Use It?
- 23 What Is Smart Switch?
- 24 How to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices
- 25 How to Transfer Data From an Old Android Device
- 26 How to Transfer Data via the Desktop Smart Switch Client
- 27 Smart Switch Problems
- 28 Smart Switch: Make Your Next Transition Easy
- 29 Wirelessly migrate data between Samsung Galaxy devices
- 30 News & Latest Articles
- 31 How to Transfer Data from Samsung Phone to New Phone
- 32 Transfer Data to Samsung Phone Using PC or Mac
- 33 How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung Phone
Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch
When transferring your data to a new phone, a wireless transfer is the ideal method. It is quick, and it allows you to keep the phones hooked into their chargers during the transfer process.
- To begin, ensure that the Smart Switchapp is loaded on both phones and that they are both plugged into their respective chargers. When you’re ready, position the phones so that they’re no more than 4 inches apart. LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. Using the old phone, tapSend data
- Using the new phone, tapReceive data
- And then using both phones, tapWireless
- It’s possible that you’ll have to choose the model of your previous phone when you get a new one. Follow any on-screen instructions, as some types of devices may require you to take additional actions. Continue by tappingAllowon the old phone to finalize the connection.next Select the material you wish to transfer on your new phone and then hit Transfer. Once the transfer is complete, simply press the Close button on the new phone and you’re ready to go.
It appears that you have a large amount of valuable data stored on your old iOS phone, but transferring it appears to be a logistical challenge. No need to be concerned; Smart Switch makes transferring throughiClouda a snap.
- Smart Switch on the new Galaxy phone is launched, and then tapReceive data is selected. TapWireless, then tapiPhone/iPad to proceed. Sign in by entering your Apple ID and password and tapping Sign in
- Enter the verification code and then press the OK button. Make a selection of the information you wish to transfer, tapImport, and then tapImport again
Please keep in mind that music and films purchased through iTunes cannot be moved from iCloud. Music from your iTunes library that has not been encrypted may be transferred to your phone by simply transferring the M4A files from a PC that contains your iTunes library. Transferring music files straight from a computer is also an option. Take note that if you are connecting your devices to Smart Switch through a USB OTG connection, you must verify that they are at least 20% charged in order to ensure a secure data transmission.
Preparing your devices for the transfer should begin with a full charge of the batteries.
If you have a large amount of data or years’ worth of text messages to transmit, we recommend that you use wireless transfer technology instead.
- Connect the two phones together using the USB cord from the old phone. The majority of cords will necessitate the usage of a USB-OTG adaptor. If you have a Lightning to USB-CorUSB-C to USB-Ccable, you won’t need an adapter
- It will just plug into your new Galaxy without any additional hardware
- And LaunchSmart Turn on both phones at the same time. After tappingSend data on the old phone and Receiving data on the new phone, tapCable on both phones, the process will be completed. Smart Switch will search the old phone for content that may be transferred
- Choose the information you wish to be transferred to the new phone. The estimated transmission time will be displayed on the screen. Using a wireless transfer may be preferable if the transfer will take more than an hour and so that both phones can be charged while the transfer is taking place. When you are ready to begin, select Transfer from the menu bar. As soon as you are finished, tapDone (on the new phone) and Close (on the old phone).
In the event that you have a microSD card or USB OTG flash drive with sufficient storage space, you may use Smart Switch to transfer the data from your previous smartphone to the external storage device. Make sure that the microSD card or USB OTG storage device is inserted into the old phone before you begin.
- Turn on the old phone with the LaunchSmart app. To return to the previous screen, press theSD cardicon in the top right corner and choose Back up
- Choose what you wish to save as a backup. In the event that you don’t have enough room on your external storage device, you may have to deselect certain items
- However, you may come back later and move anything that won’t fit. To return to the previous screen, use the Back button. When it’s finished, press the Done button and then remove the external storage
- In order to use Smart Switch, you must first insert the external storage device into the new Galaxy phone. To restore your data, press theSD cardicon and then tapRestore. Select the items you wish to restore and then tapRestoreagain to complete the process. When it’s finished, press the Done button. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary to ensure that all of your data has been copied successfully.
Note: If you connect your device to an external hard drive via an OTG connector, you may copy data from the device to the external hard drive using file explorer programs (such as My Files). External hard drives must be formatted as FAT or exFAT in order for them to be recognized by Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Some external hard disk devices necessitate the use of an additional power supply.
- Note:If you connect your device to an external hard drive via an OTG connector, you may copy data from the device to the external hard drive using file explorer programs (such as My Files). To be recognized by Galaxy devices, external hard drives must be formatted as FAT or exFAT. The use of an external power supply is necessary for several external hard disk devices.
How to transfer from an old Samsung phone to a new one with Smart Switch
Samsung’s “Smart Switch” software, which is incorporated into every one of its phones, makes the process of upgrading from an old Samsung phone to a new one a whole lot easier. A cable and a few taps will allow you to transfer the majority of the material from your old phone to your new one, and you’ll be up and running in less time than you may expect.
How to transfer from an old Galaxy phone to a new one with Smart Switch
Before you begin, make sure that both phones are turned on and that they have a sufficient quantity of battery power. Smart Switch is pre-installed on every Samsung phone, and it can be found in the app drawer of your device.
If your phone does not already have it installed for any reason, you may download it from the Google Play Store first. You may begin using Smart Switch as soon as it has been installed on both phones:
- Activate the Smart Switch application on both phones and choose Send dataor Receive dataon the appropriate device. ChooseCable or Wireless on the transmitting device to choose how data will be sent
- By using wireless, the phones will automatically interact with one another (using an auditory pulse) and discover one another, after which they will share data wirelessly. Through a cable, connect both phones directly to one another using a USB-C to USB-C cable or a USB-A to USB-C cable in conjunction with the OTG adapter that comes with your new phone’s box.
- Using the old phone, select exactly what you want to transmit to the new phone, including messages and applications as well as photographs and your home screen configuration, among other things. Following your selection of the data you wish to send, the phone will inform you of the size of the transfer and the length of time it will require
- To expedite the transfer of large amounts of data, it is highly recommended that you use a cable when transferring several gigabytes of data. Expect a wireless transfer of 5GB or more to take more than 30 minutes
- Allow the transfer to take place by pressing the Send button. Leave both phones unattended throughout the transfer for the best (and quickest) outcomes. Android Central is the source of this information.
Smart Switch is great, but you should also consider Google’s cloud restore
Smart Switch isn’t a full backup and restoration application that can transfer everything to your new phone in one fell swoop, but it is a useful tool for filling in the numerous gaps left by the basic backup and restore system tied to your Google account. Instead of transferring all of your individual app data or copying every bit of information, Smart Switch accomplishes a lot of the small things that you’ll enjoy later on, when you’re just using your phone instead of fiddling with settings.
- In the event that you sideload an APK for any reason, Smart Switch will also transfer the APK to the new phone, saving you the time and effort of having to download the APK again on your new phone.
- In certain circumstances, there isn’t much you can do other than manually go to the Play Store and download the apps one by one one by one by one by one by one.
- Even if something goes wrong in the background, you can quickly re-start the download by using the Restart button.
- Between the two services, you should be able to transfer all of your data from your old phone to your new phone without any problems.
The smart choice
The benchmark by which all others are measured A dazzling 120Hz AMOLED screen, the newest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with 5G, a big 4,000mAh battery that lasts all day, and new cameras that enable 30x hybrid zoom are all included in the Galaxy S20. The Galaxy S20 is available now for purchase. With nothing lacking, and considering how much you get for your money, the S20 is the phone to beat right now in terms of value. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission.
Among the best Android phones, the Galaxy S20 FE needs the best case
Although Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is a few years old, it is an excellent choice for anybody searching for a high-quality Android flagship smartphone at an affordable price. However, it is still a sensitive equipment that must be protected from the effects of everyday wear and tear. So if you plan on purchasing the Galaxy S20 FE this holiday season, be sure to combine it with one of these covers to ensure that this device maintains its stunning appearance. Get a case, without a doubt.
The Galaxy A52 5G is pretty impressive already, so make sure you get a case
Now that the Galaxy A52 and A52 5G have arrived, it’s time to consider what sort of cases you’d want to use with them.
There are a plethora of excellent possibilities, including those that are recognizable in appearance as well as some that are new to the scene. The top Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52 5G cases on the market are listed below, regardless of which one you choose. Take a look at the case
These cases will keep your Galaxy A01 looking A-OK
The Samsung Galaxy A01 is a fascinating and excellent smartphone that delivers a flagship-level design for individuals who are looking for a low-cost alternative to the iPhone. However, you must still safeguard this gadget from any potential harm, which is why we have compiled a list of the finest cases that you can buy.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play
If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the steps outlined in the following section. – It is necessary to restart the phone and navigate to Settings Apps Google Play Store Clear cache and data. Then attempt to download it once again. ▣ Smart Switch allows you the flexibility to transfer your contacts, music, photographs, calendar, text messages, device settings, and other data to your new Galaxy smartphone without having to reinstall anything. Furthermore, Smart SwitchTM assists you in finding your favorite apps on Google PlayTM as well as suggesting comparable apps.
- Owners of AndroidTM devices – Wireless transfer requires an Android version of 4.0 or above.
- Owners of OSTM products should select the option that best suits their needs: A wired connection between your iOS smartphone and your Galaxy is possible with iOS 5.0 or above, an iOS device cable (either lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector.
- – Transferring files between a PC and a Mac using iTunesTM: Get started with the Smart Switch PC/Mac software.
- Nota Bene: Please see What may be transferred?
Calendar (only for device content), messages, photographs, music (only for DRM free material, not supported for iCloud), videos (only for DRM free content), call history, notes, alarms, Wi-Fi access points, wallpapers and documents; app data (only for Galaxy smartphones); and home layouts are all supported (Galaxy devices only) – By updating your Galaxy mobile to M OS, you will be able to share app data and home layouts (Galaxy S6 or higher).
- ▣ What types of devices are supported?
- If your S2 is not functioning properly, please try it again after the firmware upgrade.
- In order to transmit material when utilizing a wired connection, your device must be capable of supporting a ‘Transferring media files (MTP)’ USB option.
- (Depending on the manufacturer of your device and the version of your operating system, some of the choices indicated above may not be accessible.) Permissions for the application The app service requires the following permissions in order to function properly.
- Call logs: These are used to transmit data from one call log to another.
- Calendar: This is used to convey calendar information.
- Storage: This is where the files that are required for data transport are saved.
- Bluetooth: This is used to look for nearby Galaxy devices that are connected through Bluetooth.
You must upgrade your system software if your system software version is lower than Android 6.0 in order to adjust App permissions. Following a software upgrade, previously granted permissions can be revoked via the Apps menu in the device’s settings.
Top 5 Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021
Because Samsung delivers new phones to the mobile market on a regular basis, Samsung owners may be interested in upgrading to a new Samsung phone. It is a lovely sensation to have a brand new Samsung Galaxy in one’s possession. However, an issue arises: how to move data from one Samsung device to another. No one wants to be stuck with a Samsung Galaxy that doesn’t have any images, contacts, or the apps that they were used to using on their old Samsung. This how-to article will show you five different methods for doing a successful Samsung to Samsung data transfer.
Part 1. How to Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung with One Click Effectively?
When you upgrade to a new Samsung Galaxy, you’ll probably want to transfer some crucial data from your old Samsung to your new Samsung. ProficientSamsung File Transfer-Samsung Data Transferwill assist you in efficiently transferring anything from a Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy with a single click of the mouse.
The Key Features of Samsung Data Transfer:
After purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy, you will most likely wish to transfer some crucial data from your old Samsung to your new Samsung. It is possible to transfer anything from one Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy with one click using professionalSamsung File Transfer-Samsung Data Transfer.
How to transfer data between Samsung phones?
To successfully transfer everything from your old Galaxy to your new Samsung phone, you must do the following:
- Configure your Samsung devices by installing the software and connecting them to your computer. Allow USB debugging to be enabled on both of your Galaxy phones. Pick and choose files, such as contacts and SMS messages, media files, programs, and so forth
- To transfer data from one Samsung device to another, select “Start Copy.”
Connect your Samsung devices to your computer using a USB cord in step one. Installing and running Samsung Data Transfer on a Windows or Mac computer is straightforward. Then, using USB connections, connect both of your Samsung phones to the same computer at the same time. Please make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your Samsung devices. Step 2: Comply with the on-screen instructions to get your Galaxy phones recognized. To get the software to detect your Galaxy phones, you must follow the on-screen directions as they appear.
- Corrections should be made to the phone’s sides.
- Alternatively, you may click “Flip” to swap the positions of the two characters.
- Step 3: Select data and transfer files from one Samsung device to another Samsung device.
- After that, click on “Start Copy” to begin transferring data from an old Samsung phone to a new Samsung smartphone.
Smart Switch is a free application that allows you to move data from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another. Additionally, you may transfer data across Android and iOS devices, as well as Blackberry and Windows phones, with this program. It will automatically scan your Samsung phone and provide a list of data kinds, which can take a while depending on the size of the contents on your phone, so be patient. It has been suggested by Google that some of you may wonder: Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Smart Switchon may be downloaded and installed on both the sending and receiving Samsung smartphones. Wi-Fi connection between your Samsung and the receiving device is required. Smart Switch should be launched on both devices, and the “Connect” button should be clicked on one of the devices to establish a connection. When these two Samsung phones are linked, the app will scan the device and display the file kinds that have been detected. Please choose the items you wish to transfer from your previous Samsung phone and press the “Transfer” button on your new Samsung phone. The new Galaxy should have the ability to receive content from the sending device. When you’ve completed the procedure, press the “Finish” button.
(1) If you possess a Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8 or S7, or a Note 9 or Note 8, the app has already been loaded on your device. All you have to do is launch it from the “Settings” menu. Alternatively, you may download the program from the Google Play website. (2) A Wi-Fi connection requires Android 4.0 or above, and wired transmission requires Android 4.3 or higher, both of which are required for wired transfer. Maintain a distance of 50 cm between any two Samsung devices that are connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
What are the Best Methods for Transferring Contacts from a Samsung Phone to an iPhone?
Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung with A Free App – SHAREit?
(1) If you possess a Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8 or S7, or a Note 9 or Note 8, the app has already been loaded on your phone. Just select “Run from the Settings” from the menu bar. Alternatively, you may get the app from the Google Play store. (2) A Wi-Fi connection requires Android 4.0 or above, and wired transmission requires Android 4.3 or higher, both of which are required by the manufacturer. Please keep two Samsung devices within 50 cm of each other while using a Wi-Fi network connection.
- Download SHAREit and install it on both of your Samsung smartphones. To send the message, press the “Send” button on the source Samsung phone. Select the objects you wish to transmit and then click “Send” a second time. Please press the “Receive” button on the target Samsung phone to make it discoverable. Make a selection on the receiving device using the Samsung phone that is being used to broadcast the signal
- As soon as that is completed, the software will begin transferring files
Check out these other articles:Wi-Fi File Transfer – How to Transfer Samsung Using Wi-Fi Learn how to recover deleted photos from your Samsung S8/S8+ with these easy steps.
Part 4. How to Copy Data from Samsung to Samsung via USB Cable?
Also see: Wi-Fi File Transfer – How to Transfer Samsung Files Using Wi-Fi In a Few Easy Steps, You Can Recover Deleted Photos from Your Samsung S8/S8+
- Make use of a USB cable to connect your outdated Samsung Galaxy to a computer. Navigate to “My Computer” and choose the name of your device
- Open the SD card/internal storage that holds the photographs, movies, or VCF files that you desire
- It is possible to find photos and videos in the “DCIM” folder, as well as to view the VCF directly in the storage folder
- Copy and paste information from your Samsung device to your computer. Disconnect your old phone and connect your new Samsung Galaxy to your computer. Drag and drop the files from your PC to your Samsung SD card or internal storage.
You may also be interested in: How to Transfer SMS from Samsung Galaxy to Computer Effortlessly?
Part 5. How Can I Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
When it comes to Android phones and personal PCs, Bluetooth is a dated wireless file transfer protocol. It is not a reliable method of transferring files across Samsung smartphones. However, if you are in a location where you do not have access to a reliable Wi-Fi connection and you need to transfer a file from your Samsung Galaxy to another Samsung phone that is nearby, Bluetooth can be really useful. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- From the Android notification screen, turn on the Bluetooth feature on both Samsung devices, and then turn it off. In order to establish a connection, two adjacent Samsung phones must be paired together using a password. Select a target file on the source Samsung device, such as a contact, a picture, a video, a note, or any other type of file. Select Bluetooth from the “Share” menu by pressing the “Share” button. Choose the Samsung phone to which you want to transfer the files
- The files will be transferred from a Samsung phone to another Samsung phone if the files are accepted on the destination Samsung device.
The Bottom Line:
You may now quickly move data from one Samsung device to another. Regardless of the way you pick, transferring data between Samsung Galaxy phones wirelessly or via a USB cord is no longer a challenging undertaking. Articles that are related: What is the best way to transfer files between a Samsung phone and a PC? How to Obtain Access to iCloud Photos from an Android Phone How to Transfer Photos from an Android Device to Another Android Device Samsung File Transfer for Mac – Samsung File Transfer for Mac is a program that allows you to transfer files across Samsung devices.
Is It Possible to Transfer Samsung Files to a Mac? Samsung Galaxy Recovery – Samsung Galaxy Recovery – The Best Way to Recover Deleted Files from Your Samsung Galaxy in the Year 2021
8 Methods to Transfer Data From Samsung to Samsung
Without further ado, we will introduce you to MobileTrans, which is the most effective tool for file transfers. This program has been specifically created to ensure that none of the smartphone users will experience data loss as a result of switching their phone’s operating system. You will learn how to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung using this tool, and you will also be able to restore data from backups, which will be extremely useful. So, if you want to spare yourself the time and effort of transferring each and every file one by one, you might consider utilizing MobileTrans as a solution.
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
With a single click, you may transfer contacts from one Samsung device to another.
- It is simple to use, thanks to a straightforward UI that does not require any technical knowledge. Supports the transfer of data from one phone to another, including images, movies, music, contacts, call logs, bookmarks, messages, notes, and a plethora of other types of data. Before beginning the procedure, they should determine what sort of data they want to relocate. In addition to being compatible with more than 6000 distinct phone types, the app also facilitates cross-platform data transfer, such as from iOS to Android (and vice versa). Throughout the process, the data’s quality would be maintained at a high level, and it would not be kept somewhere else
It has been downloaded by 4,085,556 people. The program may be obtained for free from the company’s official website. Install the program on your Windows or Mac computer, and then follow the procedures outlined in this article: The first step is to run the program and connect your phone. When you first run the software, you will be presented with the main interface, where you will be required to pick a transfer mode. Select the Phone Transfer Mode and connect both the source and target devices to the system using a USB connection to complete the transfer.
Make certain that you identify the correct device as both the source and the destination.
On the screen, you will be able to view the transfer procedure taking place.
Part 2. Steps to use Smart Switch App to Transfer Data between Samsung:
It has been downloaded by 4,085,556 individuals. It is possible to obtain a copy of the program by visiting the official website. Download and install the program on your Windows or Mac computer, then follow the procedures outlined below. The first step is to start the program and connect your phone. When you first run the software, you will be presented with the main screen, where you must choose the transfer mode. Select the Phone Transfer Mode and connect both the source and target devices to the system using a USB connection to begin the transfer process.
If you wish to transfer multiple file types to a single destination device, pick them once the connection has been created.
3) The third step is to determine your financial situation.
During the transfer process, you will be able to watch everything unfold on your computer monitor. When using the app, you can also utilize the “Clear data before copy” function to ensure that no data is left on the other phone before copying it.
Part 3. Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth:
Although most people do not use this approach since it requires a significant amount of time, it might be useful for little data such as contacts. Bluetooth transmission speeds are slow, and the technique frequently fails to complete the transfer. However, it is critical that you understand how to move things from one Samsung device to another via Bluetooth. The actions you need to do are outlined in the following section: The first step is to create a plan. On your Samsung smartphone, locate and activate the Bluetooth functionality.
Then choose the data that you wish to transfer from the source device in Step 2.
The third step is as follows: Bluetooth will seek for the nearest accessible device within range of the device.
As soon as you confirm the action, you must wait for the data to be sent to the destination device.
Part 4. Try CLONEit to Copy All Data From Old Samsung To New One:
CLONEit is a file transfer application that is quite popular among Android users. You may have heard of it or perhaps used it yourself. The app is being created for Android smartphones, and at the moment, millions of users rely on this piece of software. You must first download the CLONEit app from the Google Play Store in order to learn how to transfer all data from Samsung to Samsung using the app. The fact that the app relies on Wi-Fi Direct to transfer the content means that only smartphones running Android 2.2 or later versions will be able to make advantage of this feature.
- Make sure that the Auto-Installation function is enabled in the Accessibility settings on your phone before proceeding any further.
- Using both phones, launch the app and pick the Sender and Receiver profiles in the appropriate locations.
- To complete Step 3, connect the target device to the source hotspot and create a connection between the two devices.
- Upon reaching the target device, you will be requested to accept the request, which you should do.
- Select the data that you wish to transfer and then hit the Start button on your keyboard.
Additionally, you have the option to choose whatever material you wish to send throughout the file transfer. It is possible that you will not be able to move the in-built or default apps with the aid of this program. Because of this, MobileTrans has become extremely significant.
Part 5: Turn on NFC to Transfer All Data from Samsung to Samsung without Computer:
CLONEit is a file sharing application that is quite popular among Android users. You may have heard of it or perhaps used it before. Currently, millions of users rely on this software, which is designed specifically for Android-based smartphones and tablets. Obtaining the CLONEit software from the Google Play Store is required in order to learn how to transfer all data from a Samsung device to another Samsung. This tool can only be used by devices running Android 2.2 or later versions due to the fact that the app relies on Wi-Fi Direct to move the content.
- Make sure that the Auto-Installation function is enabled in your phone’s Accessibility settings before proceeding forward.
- Using both phones, launch the app and pick the Sender and Receiver profiles in the appropriate order.
- 3: Connect the target device to the source hotspot and allow it to establish a connection with the network.
- 4th step: When you reach the target device, you will be requested to accept the invitation.
- Select the data that you want to move and then press the Start button on your computer.
- Additionally, you have the option to choose whatever material you wish to transmit throughout the file transfer process.
- Because of this, MobileTrans has become quite useful.
You may use another program to move data from one Samsung device to another as a last option, which is really convenient. It is also intended for Android smartphones and allows users to transfer data from one device to another. Follow the steps outlined below to learn how to transfer pictures from Samsung to Samsung using Shareit: The first step is to download and install the Shareit app on both of your devices, then start them after they have been downloaded. Step 2:Now, on the source device, pick the Send option from the screen and select the files that you want to share with the other device from the drop-down menu that appears.
By pressing the Receive button on the target device immediately, the device will be detected by the Source and will be accessible.
When using this program, you may pick more data while the transfer is still in progress, which is a convenient feature. However, the connection is disrupted more frequently than you anticipate, so keep your phone close by.
Part 7: Transfer All Data Via USB Cable:
There is a direct technique of transferring data from one Samsung device to another that you can choose to use instead of the indirect method. If you want to share data, it’s more like a copy and paste technique. For information on how to transfer data across Samsung phones, please see the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Connect your Source device to your computer and provide the device permission to use the storage space on your PC. Copy the files or folders that you wish to move to the other phone after selecting them on the first.
Connect the target device and grant access to the storage by granting permission to access the storage.
Please be patient while the data is being sent from the computer to the target device.
This method is not recommended.
Part 8: Use Email to Transfer Photo/Music Between Samsung Phones:
Finally, there is another technique of transferring data across Samsung phones that you may employ. You can get assistance via your email account, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or other messages. Most of us are familiar with the fact that it is possible to transfer media material and other things via email. So, to transfer images, music, and other data across Samsung phones, simply follow the instructions provided below. The first step is to create a plan. If you have two email addresses, you should login using one email address in the source device and the other email address in the target device.
To begin, access your email on the source device and create a new message.
Send will be sent to the email address associated with the target device.
You will receive an email on the other device, and it will include the information that you wish to communicate with the other person.
The information in this article provided us with eight different options for transferring data between Samsung devices. Consequently, anytime someone asks you how to move applications from Samsung to Samsung, you will know which program to offer to them in the future. Based on the information we have supplied, it is evident that the majority of the applications do not have a general transfer function. As a result, it is preferable if you utilize MobileTrans to do the transfer.
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 (J337A) – Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
1. DOWNLOAD THE SAMSUNG SMART SWITCH MOBILE APPLICATION: Select the Play Store application from the home screen. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile application by searching for and selecting it in the App Store. 3. Select OPEN from the drop-down menu. THE SAMSUNG SMART SWITCH MOBILE APP WILL ALLOW YOU TO TRANSFER CONTENT. Review the Terms of Service and then click “I Agree” to proceed. It’s important to note that if you’re using Samsung Smart Switch for the first time, you’ll need to allow it permission to access your phone’s contacts, calendar, text messages, storage, microphone, and location.
- To transfer your material from your old device to the new one, choose Receive data from the menu bar.
- Select between a cable or a wireless connection.
- Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to establish a wireless connection.
- Please keep in mind that if you choose iPhone/iPad, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Verify that Smart Switch has been successfully installed on the old device.
- The devices will immediately establish a connection.
- The gadgets have now been successfully linked.
10. On the new device, selectReceive from the menu. 11. When the content transfer is complete, selectDone from the menu bar. Note: For further information on utilizing your PC or Mac, please see www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
What Is Samsung Smart Switch and How Do You Use It?
Making a new smartphone from scratch can be difficult, especially if you have large amounts of data on your old phone that you want to move over to your new device. Every feature on Samsung phones can be accessed with a few touches, thanks to the Smart Switch application on the phones’ touchscreens. Once you’ve established a connection, you’ll be able to transfer material to your new Samsung Galaxy mobile without difficulty. Important data from your previous smartphone may also be backed up to a microSD card or a computer using the app.
The following is a comprehensive tutorial to the Samsung Smart Switch application.
What Is Smart Switch?
Samsung’s data transfer solution is known as Smart Switch. Once the program has been installed, it will scan for old and new devices and provide you with a user-friendly interface for transferring data from your old phone to your new Samsung Galaxy phone, including contacts, call logs, media, user accounts, and other information. Now, let’s have a look at how this works for different types of devices. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App (Download) (Free)
How to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices
Simple steps are required to transfer information between two Samsung smartphones. Before you begin, make sure you have a backup of your data on an external storage device or in a cloud-based program. Install the app on both of your Samsung smartphones to get started. You have the option of transferring files wirelessly or using a USB cord to do so. Follow the procedures outlined below to transmit data via Wi-Fi.
Install and Set Up Smart Switch
- Obtain the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch app from either the Google Play Store or the Samsung Galaxy Store, then activate the app on both devices. Use the TapAllow button on both devices to allow the appropriate rights for data access. On your new Samsung phone, selectReceive data, and on your old handset, selectSend data. On your new device, you will be prompted to pick the operating system that was previously installed on your old device. SelectGalaxy/Android
- Following that, the app will present you with various connectivity choices for your device. TapWireless on both smartphones at the same time
Connect and Copy Your Data
- The app will scan the area for devices that are within its range. TapConnect in the pop-up banner on both devices to connect. Remember that both devices must be linked to the same wireless network. To link your old device to your new Galaxy smartphone, choose Allow on your old device’s menu bar. Once connected, your new device will display a list of transferable objects from your previous phone, which may include applications, contacts, media files, audio, user accounts, and other stuff, among other things. Select the necessary files you wish to copy and press the Transfer button. Then, after the transfer procedure is finished, clickDone.
A USB cable and connector are not always included in the package of every Samsung smartphone. In such instances, the Samsung Smart Switch app is only capable of working over wireless connection. For further information on how to transfer data from a non-Samsung Android handset to a Samsung Android device via a USB cord, see the section below.
How to Transfer Data From an Old Android Device
You may also transfer data from an older Android smartphone that is not manufactured by Samsung, either wirelessly or using a USB cord. These are the measures to take in order to transfer via Wi-Fi.
- The Samsung Smart Switch application should be installed and launched on both of your devices. To provide the necessary permissions, choose Allow. You may choose between Receiving data on your new Samsung Galaxy mobile and Sending data on your previous Android handset. When prompted, pick Galaxy/Android as the operating system for your new smartphone. To transfer files from your old device to your new device, hit WirelessConnectAllow on both devices and choose the files you wish to transfer. To begin, press theTransfer button. Then, after the transfer procedure is finished, clickDone.
A USB cable may also be used to transfer files from one computer to another. This is how you go about it:
- Transferring data with a USB connection is another method of doing so. Listed below is the procedure:
How to Transfer Data via the Desktop Smart Switch Client
Using the Desktop Smart Switch client, you may also move data between two devices at the same time. This application is compatible with both the Windows and Mac operating systems. To get started, open your desktop browser and navigate to the official Samsung website. Scroll down to the Download Smart Switchsection and choose your platform from the drop-down menu. For the sake of this article, we’ll be working using Windows.
Back Up Your Data
- Set up the Smart Switch desktop client on your computer and start it up
- Connect your old phone to your computer by connecting it using a USB data cord. Check to see that your smartphone’s screen is not locked. Following the connection, you’ll be able to see a list of objects (from your previous device) that may be backed up on your computer
- On the desktop app, choose the objects you want to backup and then click Backup. Once the backup procedure has been completed, you will be able to view a list of the files that have been backed up. To disconnect your previous phone, simply click OK.
Restore Data to Your Galaxy Phone
- Connect your new Galaxy device to your computer using the USB cord that came with it. Choose Restore and then clickSelect your backup data to obtain the most recent backup files. Select the things that you wish to restore and press the OK button. Following the successful transfer of all of your data, you may securely unplug your new device
Smart Switch Problems
Despite the fact that Smart Switch is generally reliable, you may experience some difficulties with it from time to time. Here’s how to resolve the Smart Switch issue.
The Smart Switch tool is not entirely compatible with all of the devices that it is designed to work with. It only works with compatible devices that are running at least Android 4.3 or iOS 4.2.1 versions on their operating systems. Additionally, the program is compatible with Windows 7 and above, as well as Mac OS X 10.9 and later.
If you are experiencing problems with functionality and compatibility, you may need to resort to using third-party tools such as Wondershare MobileTransinstead. A simple utility for transferring data between your PC and smartphone, it is available for free download.
If your phone disconnects frequently during wireless transfers, go toSettingsConnectionsWi-Fiand check to see if your Wi-Fi connection is activated. If it is, disable it and enable it again. If you are experiencing hardware problems, make sure that your USB cable is correctly connected to both of your devices. In the event that you choose to use a connection, make certain that it is connected to your new Galaxy smartphone. Ensure that your USB drivers are up to date and functioning properly if you’re transferring files using the Windows desktop client and encountering USB device problems.
Check to see if the device is functioning properly, or click on Update drivers.
If you are experiencing installation troubles with the Samsung Smart Switch app owing to a lack of available storage space, consider deleting any cached data or removing any unwanted or rarely-used apps.
Smart Switch: Make Your Next Transition Easy
Transferring all of your data from your old device to your new one is made possible via the Smart Switch app. When compared to manually transferring data to an external storage device, it is faster, simpler, and more accurate. If you’re a new Samsung user or a seasoned veteran, we urge that you take use of this feature since it will save you a significant amount of time. How to Set Up and Use Samsung Pay (with Pictures) The Samsung Pay service allows you to pay for items with your Galaxy mobile if you own one of these devices.
Read on to learn more about the author, Cheryl Vaughn.
She is also a content producer and strategist.
In her work, she collaborates directly with individuals and businesses to create campaigns that link brands with customers by including the perfect combination of words and imagery.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.
Wirelessly migrate data between Samsung Galaxy devices
Transfer data wirelessly between a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. CNET image courtesy of Ed Rhee Transferring contacts and other personal information from an old phone to a new one used to be a time-consuming and frustrating process. This is no longer the case, and you may not even require the use of cables or wires to replicate your data anymore in some circumstances. On Android phones, simply having a Google account takes care of all of your contacts, bookmarks, applications, and other important information for you.
- When it comes to Samsung Galaxy users, there is a simple approach to transfer those files to your new Galaxy handset.
- It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Step 2: Place the two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of one another, and then activate the app on both devices simultaneously.
- Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET Step 3: After the devices have been linked, you will be presented with a selection of data kinds from which you can pick.
Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET During the fourth step, you will be invited to accept the transfer on your target device. To proceed, press the OK button. Image courtesy of Ed Rhee/CNET That’s all there is to it. When the transfer is complete, click on the Done button to leave the application.
News & Latest Articles
Transferring contacts and personal data from your old phone to your new phone used to be a time-consuming procedure after purchasing a new phone. It has never been simpler to communicate than it is now, thanks to wireless technology. The Samsung Smart Switch App is the quickest and most straightforward method of transferring data from one Samsung device to another. Using this program, you may transfer data straight from one device to another, or you can back up your smartphone and restore it from a computer or a Mac.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung Phone to New Phone
Using the Samsung Smart Switch App for Android, you can move contacts, photographs, messages, applications, and other data from an old phone to a new Samsung Galaxy phone without having to buy a new phone.
- Check here to see if you can download Smart Switch on your previous device and whether it is compatible with it. To use the Samsung Smart Switch mobile application for Android, download it from the Google Play store and launch it on both of your devices. Maintain a distance of 50cm between the phones (and keep them close together until the transmission is complete)
- Allow Smart Switch access to your data and the ability to touch to send data on your old phone by granting permissions on your old phone. Select the method of data transfer – you may join your devices together via a wireless connection or a USB cord. To obtain data on your new phone, press the OK button. Wait for the two phones to connect before selecting what you wish to send between them. You may choose from a variety of options, including images, contacts, applications, and settings, before pressing the transfer button. Once the transfer is complete, you can unplug the devices and call it a day
Transfer Data to Samsung Phone Using PC or Mac
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch software loaded on your PC or Mac, and then launch the program. Connect your phone to your PC or Mac via a USB cord, and then press “allow” to give the app permission to access your phone. Select more from the Smart Switch program on your PC or Mac, and then preferences from the drop-down menu. Then select ‘Encrypt backup data’ from the drop-down menu. Select OK, then CONFIRM to complete the process. Click on ‘Backup,’ enter a PIN to encrypt your data, and then wait for your phone to be backed up to your computer or Mac
If your Samsung phone is unable to connect to your PC, we have more assistance available here.
Restore Samsung Phone from PC or Mac
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent version of the Samsung Smart Switch software loaded on your PC or Mac, and then launch the program. Connect your phone to your PC or Mac via a USB cord, and then press “allow” to give the app permission to access your phone. If you are using the Smart Switch program on your PC or Mac, go to File > Restore. It is necessary to click ‘Select your backup data’ to select the proper backup if you have more than one. Once you have selected the correct backup, click OK. If you have a Galaxy smartphone, pick ‘Restore Now’ and enter your PIN to decrypt the backup data
- Then click ‘RESTORE’ and wait for your phone to be restored. If you do not have a Galaxy smartphone, select ‘Restore Later’ and wait for your phone to be restored.
How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung Phone
If you have damaged your phone to the point that you are unable to use the touch screen to connect to the Smart Switch App, there may still be a method to keep some of your data from being lost. Smart phones currently feature default settings that automatically backup data to a variety of internet “cloud”-based services; Samsung is included in this category. It is possible to enter into these services on another device or computer using your Google or Samsung logins to see whether any of your data has been saved if your phone is damaged or if you want to attempt to preserve your data if your phone is damaged or if you want to try to save your data.
Cloud Backup Services for Samsung Phone
- Samsung Cloud, Google Photos, Google Contacts, Google Drive, and other services
Mobile Phone Data Recovery Services
You can take your phone to a mobile phone repair firm if it is broken and you are unable to restore your data after going into any of the cloud backup services described above. The data recovery team at Aussie Mobile Pone Repairs is capable of recovering data from water-damaged or physically damaged phones, and they are capable of recovering all forms of data such as images, movies, music, and much more. The majority of repairs are performed in about an hour. The typical turnaround time for postal repairs is three days.
We provide complimentary courier pickup and delivery.
KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157(07) 3245 4662KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157(07) 3245 4662
KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157(07) 3245 4662 KIOSK 21CAPALABACENTRAL SHOPPING CENTRE,MORTEN BAY RD, BRISBANE, QLD, 4157