- 1 3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
- 2 How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
- 3 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 (6 EASY WAYS)
- 4 Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A12
- 5 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Key Combination
- 6 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Palm Swipe Features
- 7 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Assistant Menu
- 8 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Accessibility Menu
- 9 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Your Voice
- 10 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Application
- 11 Final words:
- 12 Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
- 13 3 Ways To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021
- 14 How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
- 15 How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 with buttons
- 16 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A12
- 17 How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 using its Hardware Buttons:
- 18 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho • TechyLoud
- 19 Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
- 20 Take Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho Through Screen Settings
- 21 How to Take Long Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho
- 22 About Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
- 23 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 [3 Ways]
- 24 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 Nacho, how to
- 25 First Method:
- 26 Second Method:
- 27 Voice method by Bixby:
- 28 Scroll Capture Option:
- 29 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Phone
- 30 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
- 31 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
- 32 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 33 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 34 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 35 Camera and gallery: Samsung Galaxy A12
- 36 How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 : Capture SS
- 37 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 using buttons
- 38 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 using Google Assistant
- 39 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 using gestures
- 40 How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 using Third-party App
- 41 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12
- 42 Using gesture in Galaxy A12
- 43 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho phone all ways
- 44 Use buttons
3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
Learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 by watching this video (SM-A125F). If you are like the majority of smartphone users, you most likely capture a lot of screenshots for a variety of reasons. Possibly you want to reveal something to your pals, or perhaps you simply want to store something for later. Regardless of the circumstances, capturing screenshots is an extremely vital capability that all Android phones, including the Galaxy A12, have. It’s possible that you’ve just received a brand new Samsung Galaxy A12 and are wondering how to snap a screenshot on it.
If you have previously used a Galaxy smartphone, you may be acquainted with the information in this page.
How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12
Users of the Galaxy A12 can snap a screenshot using one of three distinct techniques that Samsung has incorporated in the device. The first approach, which is also the most common, is the classic method of pressing two physical keys at the same time, as seen in the image below. The two other solutions make use of Samsung’s own software, which makes the process much simpler.
1. Galaxy A12 Screenshot – Hardware Keys
On your Galaxy A12, you may capture a screenshot by pressing the physical keys located on the left and right sides of the phone. This is the classic approach that is the most commonly employed. Take your phone and hit the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time to start the process. Do not let go of the keys until the screen turns completely white. A screenshot has been captured, as indicated by the presence of this icon. Immediately after the screen goes black and then back to white, a little menu bar will appear towards the bottom of the screen.
It is possible to modify and crop an image by pressing the first button.
2.Galaxy A12 Screenshot –Palm Swipe to Capture
For whatever reason, whether it’s due to damaged buttons or some other problem with your Galaxy A12, you’ll have to resort to taking a screenshot with the “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature. In this case, Samsung has provided a solution that does not require the use of a mechanical button. Palm Swipe may be enabled by going to Settings – Advanced Features -Motions & Gestures. There will be an option named “Palm swipe to capture” that will be available. As a result, it is turned off by default. To enable it, simply tap on it.
When the task is completed, the phone will vibrate to signal that it has been completed.
3.Galaxy A12 Screenshot –Assistant Menu
If you’re looking for something a little more user-friendly, you might want to consider Assistant Menu. Using this method is your final option if all of the physical keys on your Galaxy A12 are damaged and nothing else works for you. To activate the Assistant Menu, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterityand choose theAssistant menu option from the list. A little circle will appear on the screen. To activate the circle, tap it. A variety of alternatives will be presented to you.
A white flash will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
It is kind of Samsung to offer a few software tools that allow users to capture screenshots even when the hardware buttons are not functioning properly. Do you have any other methods of capturing a screen shot that you might use? Please let us know in the comments section.
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 (6 EASY WAYS)
The following tutorial will demonstrate how to take a screen shot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. My previous article, How To Take A Screenshot On The LG Stylo 5, demonstrated how to take a screenshot on the LG Stylo 5. If you haven’t already, you should check out this article. So, if you are looking for information about How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12, you have arrived to the correct location.
Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung has announced the debut of a new smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A12. This smartphone will include an improved display, battery, and camera, as well as a more elegant appearance. Thus, you can enjoy the newest HD+ (720 x 1560) Waterdrop notch display design on this phone, and when it comes to performance, it is equipped with the latest Helio P35 Octa-core CPU from MediaTek, which will enhance your gaming experience even more. It’s a Must-See: What is the best way to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A30?
There’s also a single 20-megapixel front-facing camera for snapping stunning selfies when the mood strikes.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Key Combination
- Take a Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A12 first by opening the screen that you want to capture
- Next click on the screenshot button. Following that, you must simultaneously hit the Volume Down button and the Power Button
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
View this video to learn how to take a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Palm Swipe Features
In order to snap screenshots, there is a Second Method. A screenshot may be taken even without hitting a button on some phones, although this must be configured beforehand.
- To enable this feature, navigate to Settings Advanced feature MotionsGestures and choose Enable. ActivatePalm swipe to capture
- You will now be able to take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand over the screen of your phone. If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Must Read: How Do I Take a Screenshot on My Poco M3?
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Assistant Menu
- In order to enable the Assistant menu, you must first go to Settings
- Then to Accessibility, interaction, and dexterity
- And last, you must enable the Assistant menu.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Accessibility Menu
The Accessibility Menu is the fourth way for taking a screenshot on this phone; to activate it, complete the procedures outlined in the following section.
- First, you must navigate to Settings
- Next, you must navigate to AccessibilityInstalled Services
- And last, you will be presented with the choice of Accessibility Menu. All that is left is for you to do is turn it on.
Using this function requires you to slide up 2 fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen before you can get the option to capture a screenshot on your phone’s home screen.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Your Voice
Today, all Android phones are equipped with the Google Assistantservice, which allows you to snap screenshots with a simple command in your voice. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you may group instructions together and say something like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” View this video to learn how to take a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy M21s.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Application
If you want to capture a screenshot using an application, I’ve compiled a list of the top screenshot applications for you to choose from. Screenshot Easy is the name of this screenshot program, which allows you to capture screenshots in a very simple and straightforward manner.
For those of you who are experiencing any form of difficulty with your Galaxy a12, you should read Troubleshoot Common Problems in the Samsung Galaxy A12 to see whether your issue may be resolved. Articles that are related:
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi 8A
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy M21
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi Note 9 Pro
- How to Take a Screenshot on an LG W31
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi 8A
- How to Take
So, this post was about how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You can find more Take Screenshotguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive new posts and updates relating to them.
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
To capture something on your Galaxy phone, whether you’ve just accomplished a new level in your favorite game or want to preserve an essential document, just take a screenshot with your phone. Depending on the sort of phone you have, taking a screenshot may be a little more difficult or impossible. This is a simple and practical method of storing photographs on your phone in any case. Please keep in mind that the screens and options available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and phone type.
- No matter what phone you have, the methods for capturing a screenshot are essentially the same, albeit the exact procedure varies slightly depending on the particular model.
- Typically, the Volume buttons are located on the left side of the device, while the Power button (sometimes known as the Side key) is located on the right.
- Alternatively, all of the keys might be located on the same side!
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- There’s another way to snap a screenshot, don’t forget.
- Search for and selectPalm swipe to capture from the Settings menu.
- You’ll be able to snap a screenshot by just sliding the edge of your hand across the screen of your smartphone.
- Scroll capture is a feature that allows you to snap many screenshots of a single page and then merge them all into a single large image.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
A simple voice command may be used to snap a screenshot if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant installed on your device. Saying “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” will cause Bixby to capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen. To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well?
- To capture a screen, first remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
- You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are now viewing.
- When you’re finished, click on theSaveicon to save the screenshot to your Gallery folder.
- What matters is that your screenshots will be accessible from the same location, regardless of the device you are using.
Simply browse to your applications and select Gallery from the drop-down menu. TapAlbumsto see a collection of all the screenshots you’ve taken on your phone, which is available on select smartphones.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2022. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
3 Ways To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021
3 Methods for Taking Screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images 2021– It is one of the most vital capabilities on any Samsung Galaxy phone, and we are going to demonstrate how to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy A12 in this article. 3 Methods for Taking Screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12 + Images
However, you do not need to install any additional programs because they are integrated with the Android 10 operating system, which means you will save time and money. More information may be found at:
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Asus Laptop Running Windows 10: Quick Guide
- 7 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots on a Laptop or a Macbook
- What is the best way to take screenshots on a Windows 10 laptop computer? 4 Ways to Reduce the Size of a Photograph Without Losing Quality
Whenever you capture a screenshot, you may save the discussion in its entirety to your Samsung device’s memory. This includes conversations from WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook photo or video frames.
Samsung Galaxy A12 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A12, which is one of the most popular smartphones in our nation owing to its extremely competitive pricing, is one of the most popular gadgets in the world.
- It has a 6.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1600p
- It also has a microSD card slot. 4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage are utilized by this device. There are two cameras on the back of the phone: a 48 MP and a 5 MP camera, and an 8 MP camera on the front with a 2 MP resolution. Powered on Android 10 Q, the Samsung Galaxy A12 has a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh and runs on the platform. The MediaTek MT6765 (Helio P35) processor is available to consumers who want to do the following:
You can snap screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A12 without having to install any additional apps or software by using the key combinations listed below.
This approach is one of the most popular ways to capture a screenshot using the Samsung Galaxy A12’s button. To use this method, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- In order to take a screenshot, first put your Samsung A12 screen in the spot where you want it to appear. Then hit both the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Having clicked on a button indicates that the screenshot was successful. To see the screenshot that was captured, launch the gallery application.
If you haven’t already done so, you must activate the Assistant menu in one of the following methods before you may utilize this feature:
- To do this, first proceed along the following path: Configuration – Accessibility – Interaction
- Then click on theAssistant Menubutton to make it active.
- The Assistant Menu option on the Samsung A12 must be enabled before it can be used
- When it has been enabled, touch theMenu Assistantoption to bring up another menu from the menu assistant. Then, on the Assistant menu choices menu, select the following:
- Menu choices for the assistant
- After completing the previous step, press and hold the snapshot icon while moving it to the top of the screen. Then, with your Samsung A12 screen in the spot where you want the screenshot to appear, press the screenshot button. Following the completion of the preceding steps, press theAssistant menuicon that appears on the screen and then pick theScreenshoticon from the list of alternatives that displays
- Screenshots will be taken of the camera’s flash and shutter sound (if the camera is not set to quiet mode)
- To view the screenshot that was captured, launch the gallery application.
Take Screenshot with Palm Swipe
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu, then Advanced. Enable the option. Enable the use of screenshots on your Palm device. After you’ve enabled this area, navigate to the screen that you wish to capture using your camera. To snap a screenshot, simply move your hand slightly to the left or right.
-The screen has been captured and stored as a picture on your device. Both the Photo (Gallery) part and the Screenshots section provide sections where you may access the screenshots that you’ve taken. More information may be found at:
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Asus Laptop Running Windows 10: Quick Methods
- 7 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots on a Laptop or Macbook PC
- What is the best way to take screenshots on a Windows 10 laptop computer?
You may instantly share this photograph with your friends from your social network accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, using the Galaxy A12 smartphone. After opening the snapshot, just click on the Share icon to send it to someone else. Don’t forget to bookmark and return to Technowizah.com on a regular basis because you can discover here the newest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips Tricks Software Review and other information, which we update on a daily basis.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A12
Take a screenshot of the screen Now You’re Reading On the Samsung Galaxy A12, here’s how to take a screenshot. Making a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 is a piece of cake. Even better, you will not be need to utilize or install any additional applications on your Samsung smartphone. You may take a screenshot on this Samsung smartphone simply pressing one of the physical buttons on the device.
To take a screenshot on the Galaxy A12, press and hold (at the same time) theVolume Downbutton + the Side Key for two seconds (Power button). The screenshot will be saved in theGallery AppScreenshotsfolder when it has been captured.
How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 using its Hardware Buttons:
The time required is 2 minutes. To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy mobile, simply follow these instructions:
- The first step is to prepare the stuff you want to record on your phone’s screen (webpage, game score, WhatsApp discussion, and so on). Using the Volume Down and Side Key/Powerbuttons at the same time, press and release the device. When you take a picture, you’ll hear the camera shutter sound and witness a brief flashing animation on the phone’s screen. Step 3:The recorded screenshot is saved in the Screenshots folder by the operating system of your phone. To see the screenshot snapshot, navigate to Gallery AppScreenshots in the menu bar. Alternatively, you may open theScreenshots folder using My Filesapp. Following the discovery of the screenshot snapshot, you may share it with your friends and family using any social media application, via email, or by sending it to another device over a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. You may also share using any of the sharing tools provided on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- The resolution of the screenshots taken is the same as the resolution of the screen shown on your Samsung smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A12 features an HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels
- Screenshot photographs may be edited in the same manner as other photos and images on the device
- Because it is produced by default, much as the Camera album, you will not be able to conceal the Screenshots album (folder).
More information can be found at The Samsung Galaxy A12 Verizon User Manual / Guide is 562 pages long (PDF) More information can be found at User Manual / Guide for the Samsung Galaxy A12 US Cellular (211 pages) (PDF) More information can be found at 208 User Manual / Guide for the Samsung Galaxy A12 US Unlocked (PDF) You must be logged in in order to leave a comment.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho • TechyLoud
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho? , What is the screen shot on the Samsung A12 Nacho? Take a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho using the following steps: How to take a lengthy screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho without using the power button, and how to take a screenshot on the Samsung A12 Nacho without using the power button How to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 with or without the power button is demonstrated in this video.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
Step 1: The first step in this process is to identify the screen that you wish to capture. Step 2:You will have the opportunity to take a screenshot at this point. The first approach is the Android native technique, which involves hitting the power key and the volume down key at the same time. One more option is to use the Samsung software and system: On the device, this included moving the side of the palm over the screen from the right side to the left side of the screen. Depending on the Samsung phone, this approach may or may not be available.
Now, in order to capture a screenshot with this motion, you must first enable it in the device’s settings.
3:After that, you will be able to view the recorded photograph, which will be instantly saved in the gallery of your photo app.
Step 4: You have completed your task. In order to transfer the taken image, you must first click on it, after which you may send it to anybody using your contacts list or other messaging applications such as WhatsApp and the like.
Take Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho Through Screen Settings
This strategy will work well for one-handed operation. Using the settings app on your Samsung Galaxy M21, you may quickly capture a screenshot of your device. Step 1: Navigate to the screen you wish to capture with your Samsung A12 Nacho and press the capture button. To begin, open the notification bar and pick ” Capture ” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: You are finished. The image you take will be stored to your photo gallery application.
How to Take Long Screenshot on Samsung A12 Nacho
Step 1: Press and hold the ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons at the same time. Step 2:Now, while holding down the ‘Scroll capture’ button, take a screenshot. To finish, repeat step 2 as many times as necessary until the page stops scrolling down.
About Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho
The Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is a good cheap smartphone with a screen size of 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (about 82.1 percent screen-to-body ratio), a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio (approximately 270 pixels per inch density), and PLS IPS technology. The device is equipped with an Exynos 850 processor and the Android 11 operating system out of the box.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 [3 Ways]
Taking a screenshot of your Android smartphone’s screen is a simple and quick way to capture the complete screen of your device. Take a snapshot or scroll capture screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 using this tutorial. There are several methods for taking screenshots on your Android device. Some are exclusive to the manufacturer, while others are common to all operating systems. For example, if you want to snap a screenshot of your recent gaming score or present anything to a buddy, you may do it here.
- If you have recently acquired a brand new Samsung Galaxy A12 and are unsure of how to take a screenshot or scroll capture screenshot, this guide will help you out.
- The process for taking a screenshot is the same or very similar on almost all Samsung smartphones.
- If you don’t know how to capture a screenshot, go to the main material and learn how.
- In order to push two physical buttons at the same time, the most popular and conventional technique is to use the first method.
1. Galaxy A12 Screenshot – Using Key Combination:
A key combination is the first and most often used way for taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A12, and it is also the easiest.
- Open the window on which you wish to record the screen
- Then, for a few of seconds, simultaneously tap the Power button and the Volume Down button on your phone.
Do not let go of the keys until the screen flashes on and off. It is indicated by this blinking cursor that a screenshot has been taken. Following the capture of the screenshots, a little popup window will appear at the bottom of the screen. The menu will contain three options: the first will allow you to open a screenshot; the second and third will allow you to save the screenshot.
To activate Scroll Capture, select the second option from the drop-down menu. The third option is to modify and crop the image after it has been taken. While the final alternative is to distribute the photograph on numerous platforms, it is not recommended.
2. Using Palm Swipe Features:
This is a very handy approach for the vast majority of Samsung products. Using the “Palm Swipe to Capture” function on your Galaxy A12, you can capture a screenshot of your device. This function does not require the use of a physical button, and this method is quite nice.
- Go to theAdvanced FeatureMotions and Gestures section of the Settings menu. After that, you’ll see an option labeled “Palm swipe to capture.” Enableit
You may now snap a screenshot simply sliding your hand across the screen of your smartphone. After the screenshot has been captured, the phone will vibrate to indicate that it has been taken. To see your screenshot, browse to the gallery and select the image that was recently added to the collection. This is the third and last stage in the process of taking a screenshot. If you want the quickest and most convenient approach, you can use Assistant Menu.
- To begin, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterity
- After that, press Enter. After that, you must enable the Assistant menu
- Otherwise, nothing will happen.
A little circle will show on the screen when the Assistant Menu has been enabled. When you tap on the circle, you will be presented with a choice of alternatives. Select Screenshots from the drop-down menu. Once the screen has flashed, it means that a screenshot has been taken. If you found this article to be useful, please consider following us on social media sites for more Android-related content. Aside than that, do you have any other methods of taking screenshots? Please let us know in the comments section.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 Nacho, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho? How can I take a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 Nacho? How can I save a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 Nacho smartphone? The quickest and most straightforward method of capturing the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 Nacho. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 11 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as you see fit. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- When you first start, go to the screen or app to save your work
- Now, hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. Great! You will be able to see your screenshot in the Gallery.
- To begin, go to theSettingsandAdvanced features menu. Then choose theMotions and gestures option. Afterwards, tap on thePalm swipe to grab the slider. After that, select the screen that you want to capture. Slide your index finger over the border of your palm from the left to the right side of the screen
- You did a fantastic job! If you have a screenshot, it should be in your Gallery.
Voice method by Bixby:
TheSAMSUNG Bixbyassistantallows you to capture a snapshot by simply speaking the command “take screenshot.”
- First and foremost, make certain that the Voice wake-up feature is enabled. Select the screen that you wish to save from the menu bar. After that, say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” Great! Your photograph will be included in theGalleryapp.
Scroll Capture Option:
The Scroll Capture feature is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a web page or application.
- The initial step is to choose the content that will be captured. Then press the Volume Down and Power buttons. Then, a few times, press on theScroll Captureicon
- After you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, quit pressing the icon. Very well done! You should now be familiar with how to utilize the Scroll Capture. In theGalleryprogram, yourscreenshot will be included
Screenshot Format on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – How to Configure Screenshot Format – video tutorial Catching Fleeting Content with a Screenshot on a SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – video tutorial Help! This isn’t going to work.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. Take a screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A12 instead of a different smartphone, which saves time.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities. Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Prepare to be photographed by opening the menu section. Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended; Keep waiting until you receive a signal confirming that the picture is complete.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
Start by opening the menu area that will be recorded. Hold down the power button as well as the volume down key at the same time. Wait until you receive an email message confirming that the picture is available;
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
How to root the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone.
Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A12 is simple.
What to do if your Samsung Galaxy A12 isn’t charging properly What to do if your Samsung Galaxy A12 is unable to connect to your computer through USB?
How to make a backup of your Samsung Galaxy A12 How to turn off advertisements on the Samsung Galaxy A12 How to free up space on a Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone How to make the text larger on the Samsung Galaxy A12 How to share the internet connection on the Samsung Galaxy A12 How to transfer files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy A12 What is the procedure for unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A12?
- How to Recover Photos from a Samsung Galaxy A12 Smartphone How to take a screenshot of the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Finding the blacklist in the Samsung Galaxy A12 is simple.
- Using the Samsung Galaxy A12, how do you activate auto-rotate?
- The Samsung Galaxy A12’s ringtone may be customized.
- Learn how to turn off notifications on your Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone.
- How to disable the lock screen on a Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone.
- What is the location of the recycling bin on the Samsung Galaxy A12?
- Instructions on how to configure the contact photo with the Samsung Galaxy A12 Instructions on how to scan a QR code on a Samsung Galaxy A12 Instructions on how to connect the Samsung Galaxy A12 to a computer How to insert a microSD card in a Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone.
Learn how to update the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy A12. The Best Way to Take a Screenshot on a Different Phone
Camera and gallery: Samsung Galaxy A12
Learn more about the Samsung Galaxy A12’s camera, video, and gallery features by watching this video.
The next steps will guide you through configuring the settings on your camera.
- Using the camera, tap theSettingsicon to make the following adjustments:
- Swipe the Shutter button from edge to edge to: When you slide the shutter to the nearest edge, you may choose between taking a burst of photos or creating a GIF.
- Video size for the rear cameras: Select an aspect ratio and resolution for videos shot with the rear cameras. Front-facing video size: Select the aspect ratio and resolution for videos shot with the front-facing camera.
- Auto HDR: Increase the amount of detail captured in both the bright and dark sections of your photographs. Pictures that have been screened include: Keeping selfies in the same orientation as they appear in the preview, without flipping them Grid lines: Show grid lines in the viewfinder to aid in the composition of a photograph or video
- Location tags: Add a GPS location tag to your photos and videos to identify them. Methods of shooting include:
- The Loudness keys are used to: capture images, record video, zoom in and out, and regulate the overall volume of the system. Floating shutter button: This feature adds an additional shutter button that can be moved wherever on screen. Show palm: Hold your hand out in front of the camera with your palm facing the lens to get your image shot in a matter of seconds
- Keeping the same settings: Select whether or not to open Camera with the same photography mode, selfie angle, and filters as the previous time
- Storage location: Select a place for storing data. An external memory card (not provided) must be attached in order to access the storage location. Sound of the shutter: When capturing a photo, a tone is played. A watermark may be added to the bottom left corner of your photographs. Reset camera settings: Reset the camera’s settings to their defaults. To get in touch with us, please use the following information: Support from Samsung may be obtained through Samsung Members. Concerning the camera: Information on applications and software may be found here.
Keeping the same settings: Select whether or not to open Camera in the same photography mode, selfie angle, and filters as the previous time; Choosing a storage place is the first step. To display the storage location, a memory card (not supplied) must be inserted. When capturing a photo, a tone is played to indicate that the shutter has been depressed. A watermark should be placed in the bottom left corner of your photographs. Camera settings must be reset; this is known as a “hard reset.” To get in touch with us, please visit the following website: Support from Samsung can be obtained through Samsung Members; The camera itself is described as follows: Obtain information about the application and software.
- Sliding your finger up on an empty place on the Home screen will open the Appstray. TapCamera
- Tap theSettingsicon in the upper right corner
- And then tap OK. TapStoragelocation
- To select an option, select one of the following:
- Set up your shot by tapping the camera button. To focus the camera, tap the screen where you want it to be focused. You may change the brightness by dragging the slider. You can rapidly switch between the front and back cameras by moving your finger up or down the screen. You may switch between different shooting modes by swiping the screen right or left. To adjust the camera settings, selectSettings from the drop-down menu. TapCapture
Configure shooting mode
Choose from a variety of shooting settings or let the camera to choose the best option for your photos based on its analysis.
- Activate the camera by tapping it
- Swipe the screen right and left to choose between shooting modes
- Live focus: You may adjust the amount of background blur in your images so that the topic is clearly visible. Taking a photo: Allow your camera to select the best settings for your photos
- Allow the camera to select the optimal settings for video recording
- More: Select from a variety of various shooting modes. Use the Add button to move modes into or out of the shooting modes tray, which is located at the bottom of the Camera screen.
- Deco Pic: Make your films more interesting by including line drawings or calligraphy in the background. AR Doodle detects faces and space so that they move in sync with your movements. In order to take better images, you need manually change the ISO sensitivity and exposure value as well as the white balance and color tone. Macro: Capture close-up photographs of items that are 3 – 5 cm distant from the camera. Food: Take photographs of your food that highlight the vibrant colors of the dish.
Add interactive focus effects to your photos to make them more interesting.
- To fine-tune the effect, move the slider to the right. TapCapture
Follow these steps to access photos that have been stored on your smartphone.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To view a photo, simply tap on it. If you want to see more photographs or videos, swipe left or right. To make an image a favorite, select it and then tapAdd to Favorites. To access the following features, select More choices from the menu bar.
- Details: View and make changes to the picture’s information
- Make the following your desktop wallpaper: Make the image your desktop background. Print: The picture is sent to a printer that is linked to the computer.
These are the steps to take in order to improve your photos using the Gallery’s editing features.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To see an image, tap on it, and then hit Edit to get the following options:
- Transform a photograph by rotating it, flipping it, cropping it, or otherwise altering the overall look of the picture. Filters can be used to add color effects. Adjust the brightness, exposure, contrast, and other aspects of the image’s tone. Stickers: Stickers have illustrations or animations that are overlaid on top of one other. Draw: Include handwritten text or hand drawn information in your design. Text: Add some text to the picture to make it more interesting. Reset: Undo the adjustments that have been made in order to recover the original picture.
Follow these instructions if you want to record smooth, lifelike movies with your smartphone.
- Then, while holding down the camera button, swipe right or left to go from still to video mode. To begin recording a video, press the Record button. TapCapture to capture a photo while the video is being recorded
- Using the Pause and Resume buttons, you may temporarily stop or resume recording. When you are finished recording, press the Stop button.
Follow these instructions if you want to watch videos that are stored on your smartphone.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To watch a video, simply tap on it. If you want to see more photographs or videos, swipe left or right. To make a video a favorite, select it and then tapAdd to Favorites. The video has been added to Favorites, which can be found under the Albums menu. To access the following features, select More choices from the menu bar.
- Details: View and make changes to the video’s information
- Make the following your desktop wallpaper: Make the video your lock screen background by selecting it from the Media menu.
Details: View and make changes to the video’s information. Set as a background image on the computer screen: Configure the video as the lock screen’s background.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To watch a video, simply tap on it. To trim video portions, select Edit from the menu bar. Save the file, and then confirm the action when prompted
These are the steps to take in order to share photos and videos from the Gallery app.
- This guide will show you how to share photos and videos using the Gallery app.
Delete pictures and videos
These are the procedures to take in order to remove photos and movies that have been stored on your device.
- To access the gallery, select More optionsEdit from the drop-down menu. Selecting images and movies is accomplished by tapping on them. When asked, select Delete and confirm your decision.
Follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your computer screen.
- From any screen, press and hold theSide and Volume down buttons for a few seconds, then tap the GalleryScreenshots album. In this folder, your smartphone will create an album and save screenshots automatically
Follow these procedures if you want to change the screenshot settings.
- Displays extra choices once you have taken a screenshot with the screenshot toolbar. Hiding the status and navigation bars is a simple process. When taking screenshots, do not include the status bar or navigation bars. Delete screenshots that have been shared: The screenshot toolbar may be configured to automatically erase screenshots once they have been shared. Format of screenshots: Select whether you want your screenshots to be saved as JPG or PNG files.
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 : Capture SS
Are you seeking for information on how to capture a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A12 with or without the use of a button on the device? In this video, I will demonstrate all of the many methods for taking screenshots on the Galaxy A12. The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most fundamental and often used smartphone features. However, unlike in the past, today’s smartphones provide a variety of methods for taking a screenshot. A variety of screenshot-taking options are available on the Samsung Galaxy A12, which we will go over in detail later in this guide.
Let’s start with the quickest and most straightforward technique of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A12 2022. To snap a screenshot using this approach, you must press the appropriate key combinations. Following the opening of the material on your screen, take these steps to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- Press and hold theVolume Downbutton as well as theOn / Offbutton at the same moment to activate the camera. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen is being minimized
Maintain simultaneous press and hold of theVolume Downbutton and theOn / Offbutton. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen has been minimized;
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A12 comes pre-installed with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby (both developed by Samsung). They are both competent helpers, and you may utilize them to capture a screenshot. In our opinion, though, Google Assistant is superior when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to capture on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- To activate the Google Assistant, say “Ok! Google” or “Hey! Google” a few times. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell the Google Assistant after it has been launched. Allow the wizard to process your voice command and snap a screenshot for you
- This will save you time.
After capturing a screenshot on your Galaxy A12, you may alter the image by touching it, or you can drag it to the trash can to remove it. You might also be interested in:
- Instructions on how to make a third-party app into a system app on the Samsung Galaxy A12
- APN Settings for the Samsung Galaxy A12: How to Configure MMS and Internet
- Swipe lock on the Samsung Galaxy A12 has been deactivated by an administrator encryption policy. How to upgrade the Android operating system
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12 using gestures
When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A12, Samsung has you covered with itsGesturefeature, which is both intuitive and powerful. You can snap a screenshot of the screen using a swipe gesture on the iPhone, but you must first activate the feature. You can accomplish it in the following ways:
- Get access to Advanced Functions on your Samsung Galaxy A12 after unlocking it. After then, navigate to the sectionMovements and gestures and access
- Locate the “Swipe to capture” area and toggle it to the blue state to make it active
It appears that you have successfully enabled the ‘Swipe to capture’ function on your Galaxy A12. You may now use it to take a screenshot of your screen. Following the instructions below, you will be able to record the material on your screen after it has been opened in your browser.
- Placing your palm on the screen’s side will help you see better. Now, drag it across the screen to the right. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 using Third-party App
Third-party programs may provide additional functionality such as the ability to snap a full-page screenshot, which will scroll automatically and capture the entire page. The configuration provides both full and regular ss, allowing you to choose which you want. To take screenshots using a third-party app, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Samsung Galaxy A12 device. Download and install fooView, or look for screenshots on the web. Open the app and make any necessary configurations
Conclusion Finally, we’ve covered the four most popular techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12, and we hope you’ve learned something new. If you have any questions or recommendations, please share them with us in the comments section. Was this post truly beneficial to you? YesNo
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12
It is easy to share moments from your favorite films, top scores from your games, chats on social media sites like as Twitter or Facebook, bugs you wish to report, and nearly anything and everything you see on your screen with others using a screenshot taken with your Galaxy A12. Using a Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone, you have a variety of options for interacting with it, including pushing buttons and swiping across the screen. We’ll go through how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 in more depth.
How to take a screenshot in Galaxy A12
- Set the screen that you wish to capture in your Galaxy A12 to the desired resolution. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds in the second step
Using gesture in Galaxy A12
First and foremost, you will need to configure your gesture settings.
- Go to the settings menu
- Select Additional options
- Select Button shortcuts
- Select’Take a screenshot’from the drop-down menu.
To snap a screenshot, select the appropriate motion. This will be a three-finger slide from the top of the screen by default.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy A12
- Smart capture may be enabled from the Advanced settings menu. Make your way to the part of the screen you wish to capture. Take a snapshot as you would normally
- As soon as you have taken a screenshot, selectScroll capture (formerly “capture more”) from the choices that will appear at the bottom of the screen. Continue to hit theScroll capturebutton to continue scrolling down the page till you are finished
If you like this post, please subscribe to our Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter feeds. We will continue to provide you with content of this nature.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho phone all ways
- Take screenshots with a screenshot app from Google Play, using palm swipe, smart pick, buttons, Google Assistant, or Bixby
We’re well aware of your intelligence.
In order to avoid confusion, you should pick the screen you wish to save or switch to on your phone before starting the lesson. There will be no nonsense. The most important information on how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho phone is provided here exclusively.
Using the buttons will allow you to snap a screenshot. Press and hold theVolume Down and Powerbuttons for as long as it takes for the screenshot to be saved. This approach may be used to take a screenshot while scrolling. To enlarge the image, click on it. If the first method of taking a screenshot does not work and you are unable to locate the image, we will attempt another method.
Using Google Assistant is the alternative for the lazy person. Simply say “OK Google” and then click “Take a screenshot.” Everything will be taken care of by the device.
You may take screenshots with specific programs, which are abundant on Google Play and include Private Screenshots, Screenshot Pro, Screenshot touch, Screenshot Easy, Screen Master, and many others. Instructions on how to use each one are included, including how to take a screenshot and save the image.
A screenshot may also be taken with the help of theBixbyvoice assistant. Bixby is similar to Google Assistant in terms of functionality. To enlarge the image, click on it.
To capture a screenshot using the Palm Slide, just swipe the side of your palm over the screen from one side to the other (as if you were swiping something) to snap a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature. If you shift your palm to the right or left, it makes no difference what you are doing. To enlarge the image, click on it.
The Smart choose function on Samsung’s phones is really convenient. Using it, you may capture any section of the screen in the desired form (oval or square) while still creating a GIF animation. To enlarge the image, click on it. Where have all of my screenshots gone? If you are unable to locate the screenshots you took, do not give up. It is possible that the directories in which the phone saves screenshots and ordinary photos are different. Once again, everything is dependent on customized shells.
In order to keep screenshots in a convenient location, some shells save them to a separate folder.
Sending screenshots may change depending on the Android version and the custom shell that is being used.
You must next select the proper icon for sharing from the drop-down menu.
This is compatible with phones from all service providers.
- AT&T, Virgin Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, TracFone, Cricket Wireless, and T-Mobile are just a few of the carriers available.
Your phone has a screen resolution 720 x 1560 points. And so the screenshot will be the same size. And the file size will be0.1megabytes, so calculate how much space you need in your phone’s memory or on your SD card.The video or pictures in this manual may not exactly match your phone model. But, they have typical parts that will help you get the desired result.Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho taking screenshot