- 1 3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52
- 2 How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52
- 3 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung A52 5G [SIX EASY METHODS]
- 4 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
- 5 Wrapping Up:
- 6 Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
- 7 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- 8 How to Capture Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- 9 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 • TechyLoud
- 10 Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
- 11 Take Screenshot on Samsung A52 Through Screen Settings
- 12 About Samsung A52 Screen
- 13 How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
- 14 Samsung phones
- 15 Swipe the screen
- 16 Enable Palm Swipe
- 17 Take the screenshot
- 18 Use the button shortcut (Home button)
- 19 Use the button shortcut (no Home button)
- 20 Use the S Pen
- 21 Use scroll capture
- 22 Use your voice
- 23 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Phone
- 24 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- 25 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- 26 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 27 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 28 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 29 How to take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 and A72
- 30 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 31 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using buttons
- 32 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
- 33 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
- 34 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
- 35 Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 – Step By Step Guide – Phone
- 36 How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
- 37 How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 4G LTE/5G?
- 38 Different Ways to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 4G/5G (SM-A525F/M, SM-A5260/B)
- 39 1. Using Physical Key combinations
- 40 2. Using Palm Swipe
- 41 3. Ask Google Assistant
- 42 4. Using Assistant Menu
- 43 5. Accessibility Menu
- 44 6. Using Apps
- 45 Conclusion
- 46 How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 : Capture SS
- 47 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 using buttons
- 48 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 using Google Assistant
- 49 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 using gestures
- 50 How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 using Third-party App
- 51 How to make screenshot Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52 and A72
- 52 1.How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52 and A72 with buttons
- 53 2.How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52 and A72 with the palm of your hand
3 Ways To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52
On the Samsung Galaxy A52, you will learn how to capture a screenshot using the instructions in this article. If you are like the majority of smartphone users, you most likely capture a lot of screenshots for a variety of reasons. Possibly you want to reveal something to your pals, or perhaps you simply want to store something for later. Taking screenshots is a very crucial function that all Android phones, including the Galaxy A52, have, and the Galaxy A52 is no exception. It’s possible that you’ve just received a brand new Samsung Galaxy A52 and are wondering how to snap a screenshot on it.
If you have previously used a Galaxy smartphone, you may be acquainted with the information in this page.
How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52
Users of the Galaxy A52 will be able to snap a screenshot using one of three distinct techniques that Samsung has offered. The first approach, which is also the most common, is the classic method of pressing two physical keys at the same time, as seen in the image below. The two other solutions make use of Samsung’s own software, which makes the process much simpler.
1. Galaxy A52 Screenshot – Hardware Keys
In order to capture a screenshot on your Galaxy A52, the first step is to press the physical buttons located on the side of the phone. This is the classic approach that is the most commonly employed. Take your phone and hit the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time to start the process. Do not let go of the keys until the screen turns completely white. A screenshot has been captured, as indicated by the presence of this icon. Immediately after the screen goes black and then back to white, a little menu bar will appear towards the bottom of the screen.
It is possible to modify and crop an image by pressing the first button.
2.Galaxy A52 Screenshot –Palm Swipe to Capture
For whatever reason, whether it’s due to malfunctioning buttons or some other problem with your Galaxy A52, you’ll need to use the device’s “Palm Swipe to Capture” functionality to capture a screenshot. In this case, Samsung has provided a solution that does not require the use of a mechanical button. Palm Swipe may be enabled by going to Settings – Advanced Features -Motions & Gestures. There will be an option named “Palm swipe to capture” that will be available. As a result, it is turned off by default.
Now, using your hand, swipe across the screen to capture a screenshot.
3.Galaxy A52 Screenshot –Assistant Menu
If you’re looking for something a little more user-friendly, you might want to consider Assistant Menu. Using this method is your final option if all of the physical keys on your Galaxy A52 are damaged and nothing else works for you. To activate the Assistant Menu, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterityand choose theAssistant menu option from the list. A little circle will appear on the screen. To activate the circle, tap it. A variety of alternatives will be presented to you.
A white flash will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
It is kind of Samsung to offer a few software tools that allow users to capture screenshots even when the hardware buttons are not functioning properly. Do you have any other methods of capturing a screen shot that you might use? Please let us know in the comments section.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung A52 5G [SIX EASY METHODS]
For those who want something more user-friendly, Assistant Menu is a good choice. If all of the physical keys on your Galaxy A52 are damaged and nothing else works for you, this is your final resort. To activate the Assistant Menu, navigate to SettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterity and choose theAssistant menu option. After a little while, a small circle will appear on your screen. The circle should be tapped. You’ll be presented with a handful of possibilities. Screenshots may be accessed by pressing the button.
You may snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52 using one of the methods listed below: It is kind of Samsung to add a few software functions that allow users to capture screenshots even when the hardware buttons are not functioning properly, as shown in the picture below.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section!
Six Different Methods to Capture Screenshot
- The use of a key combination, the palm swipe to capture gesture, the Assistant Menu, using your voice (Google Assistant), the use of a third-party application, and a long screenshot are all examples.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
- Using a Key Combination
- Palm Swipe to Capture Gesture
- Assistant Menu
- Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
- Third-Party Application
- Long Screenshot
- Using a Key Combination
Read this first:How Do I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung Galaxy A72?
Method2: Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- To take a screenshot, go toSettingsAdvance featureMotionsGestures
- Then enablePalm swipe to capture
- That’s all
- You can now take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your palm over the screen on your Galaxy A72
Method3: Assistant Menu
- To begin, open yourSettingApp
- Then navigate to Accessibility Interaction and Dexterity
- And last, enable theAssistant menu
- That’s all there is to it.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 (Must See)
Method4: Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
- In order to capture a screenshot, press and hold the home button for a few seconds
- Then say “Ok Google, take a screenshot.”
Method5: Using Third-Party Application
- To begin, open the Google Play store and put ” Screenshot Easy ” into the search box
- That’s all there is to it
All’s as simple as opening the Google Play store and typing ” Screenshot Easy ” into the search box; that’s it.
Method6: Long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
- To begin, open the Settings application
- Then scroll down and selectAdvanced Features
- Finally, pick screenshot and screen recorder from the drop-down menu. After that, simply enable theScreenshot toolbar
- That’s all there is to it.
How to View Your Taken Screenshots?
- You can view the screenshots you’ve taken by opening the Gallery app and selecting the screenshots folder. You’ll be able to see all of the screenshots you’ve taken in this folder. That’s all there is to it
Observe This:How Do I Take a Screenshot On My Samsung F62? Guides that are related include:
- Instructions on how to display the battery % in the Samsung Galaxy A52
If you are experiencing any sort of problem with your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, you should read Troubleshoot Common Problems with the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G to see if your issue can be resolved by following the steps outlined there.
To sum up, this post was about How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung A52 5G in Step-by-Step Mode. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You may find more TakeScreenshot Guides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about new content and changes relating to them.
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
To capture something on your Galaxy phone, whether you’ve just accomplished a new level in your favorite game or want to preserve an essential document, just take a screenshot with your phone. Depending on the sort of phone you have, taking a screenshot may be a little more difficult or impossible. This is a simple and practical method of storing photographs on your phone in any case. Please keep in mind that the screens and options available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and phone type.
- No matter what phone you have, the methods for capturing a screenshot are essentially the same, albeit the exact procedure varies slightly depending on the particular model.
- Typically, the Volume buttons are located on the left side of the device, while the Power button (sometimes known as the Side key) is located on the right.
- Alternatively, all of the keys might be located on the same side!
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- There’s another way to snap a screenshot, don’t forget.
- Search for and selectPalm swipe to capture from the Settings menu.
- You’ll be able to snap a screenshot by just sliding the edge of your hand across the screen of your smartphone.
Would it be too difficult to capture the entire homepage in a single screenshot? Scroll capture is a feature that allows you to snap many screenshots of a single page and then merge them all into a single large image. You’ll be able to see the whole picture this way.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture; Power (Side key) and Volume down keys should be pressed simultaneously to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down). Then, press theicona second time to initiate the scroll capture procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choosing. Using the hashtagicon in the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots.
Save your tag by using the Save button; Then, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar when you are finished.
The smart capture symbol will not display until you are on an extremely big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates the use of a scroll bar.
Smart capture cannot be disabled on later smartphones.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2022. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
There are many Samsung Galaxy users who are curious about how to capture a screenshot of their Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Don’t be concerned, this guide will answer all of your questions. Learn how to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A42, or Samsung Galaxy A32 5G by following the instructions in this guide. Scanned images are often referred to as “screencrap” or “screengrab.” The contents of a computer or mobile screen are displayed, as the term indicates. Continue reading to learn about the stages involved in taking screenshots.
How to Capture Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Consider using one of the ways listed below to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys
A screenshot may be taken using this approach by pressing the physical key that is placed adjacent to the phone. This is the approach that is most frequently employed. For the first time, press the power and volume buttons together to capture a screenshot of a screen. Wait until the screen gets completely white before releasing the button.
This will indicate that a screenshot has been taken successfully. Screenshots taken on your smartphone may be edited, shared, and deleted without having to launch the app. To find a screenshot, go to your phone’s gallery and search for it.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe to Capture Gesture
Using motions, you may easily grab a screenshot of your screen. Palm Swipe to Capture is the name given to this technique. This approach does not need the usage of any physical controls. Start by opening your phone and selecting theSettingsmenu on its screen. Step 2: Select the Advanced features option. Step 3: Select the Motion Features from the drop-down menu. Step 4:An option calledPalm swipe to capture will show once you have completed this step. It may be deactivated by clicking on it and enabling it.
Following the capture of the screenshot, the phone will vibrate.
Method 3: Using your Google Assistant
The first step is to activate the Google assistant by pressing and holding the home button or saying “Hey Google” or “OK Google.” Second step, say “Take a Screenshot.”
Method 4: Take a Long Screenshots on Samsung A52 5G
Step 1: Go to the page on your smartphone and open it. Step 2: To capture a screenshot, swipe your hand across the screen’s edge from left to right. You may see the screenshot that was taken by clicking here. Step 3: Select theScrolling Screenshoticon from the drop-down menu. Now, the screen will be automatically dragged down. Step 4: To stop capturing screenshots, just touch the screen. Have you gained anything from reading this tutorial? Is it possible for you to learn more about the additional characteristics of the Samsung Galaxy A52?
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 • TechyLoud
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung A52? , Screenshot taken using a Samsung A52. What is the best way to take a screenshot on the Samsung A52? How can I take a screenshot on my Samsung A52 if the device does not have a power button? How to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52 with or without the power button is demonstrated in this video.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
Step 1: The first step in this process is to identify the screen that you wish to capture. Step 2:You will have the opportunity to take a screenshot at this point. The first approach is the Android native technique, which involves hitting the power key and the volume down key at the same time. One more option is to use the Samsung software and system: On the device, this included moving the side of the palm over the screen from the right side to the left side of the screen. Depending on the Samsung phone, this approach may or may not be available.
Now, in order to capture a screenshot with this motion, you must first enable it in the device’s settings.
3:After that, you will be able to view the recorded photograph, which will be instantly saved in the gallery of your photo app.
Step 4: You have completed your task. In order to transfer the taken image, you must first click on it, after which you may send it to anybody using your contacts list or other messaging applications such as WhatsApp and the like.
Take Screenshot on Samsung A52 Through Screen Settings
This strategy will work well for one-handed operation. When using the settings app, you may quickly capture a snapshot of your Samsung Galaxy A52 device. Step 1: Navigate to the screen that you wish to capture with your Samsung A52’s screen capture feature. To begin, open the notification bar and pick ” Capture ” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: You are finished. The image you take will be stored to your photo gallery application.
About Samsung A52 Screen
In addition to being a good affordable smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A52 also comes in a 5G version. The gadget sports a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The screen is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The handset will provide entertaining material. Cookies are used on this website to enhance your browsing experience. We’ll presume you’re okay with this, but you have the option to opt out if you so choose. Accepting cookie settingsACCEPTING cookie settings
How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
Taking a screenshot of your Android phone’s screen is simple, and there are a variety of instances in which a screenshot may be useful, such as demonstrating how to change a setting or providing photographic evidence of your current high score. This article is for the most recent Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note20 Ultra smartphones, while prior versions will follow a similar set of instructions. The screenshot tutorial may also be used on any other Android smartphone, including those running the most recent versions of Android all the way down to those running Android 2.3.
Here are several alternative methods for taking a screenshot with your Samsung phone.
Swipe the screen
Taking a screenshot is as simple as sliding the side of your palm across the screen in any direction. This approach may not be accessible on all Samsung phones, but it should be available on top devices such as the Galaxy S21 Ultra, according to Samsung.
Enable Palm Swipe
First and foremost, determine whether your phone even supports this function — the Galaxy A10e, for example, does not — and whether it is enabled. Please keep in mind that if the swiping function becomes a nuisance, you may return to this page and turn it off. Step 1: Open the Notifications Shade by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping theCogicon. This brings up the device’s configuration options. Step 2: Select the Advanced Features option. TapMotions and Gestures are the third step.
To enable this option, go to the Capturesettings screen.
Take the screenshot
WithPalm Swipe to Captureenabled, you may now capture a screenshot by just swiping your finger over the screen. It may take a few tries, but with experience, everything becomes second nature. The first step is to place your hand on one side of the screen, with the pinky side of your hand touching the device and your thumb facing upward.
Step 2:Swipe your hand left or right across the screen, similar to how a scanner would be used. A vibration should be felt, the screen should flash, and you should receive a message indicating an image has been saved to the gallery at this point.
Some people may not like the use of gesture controls. The good news is that certain Android phones provide a more tactile manner of taking a screenshot than others. Step 1: Press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds before hitting the Home button on your keyboard. It might be difficult to get this just right. Then, for a split second, press and hold both buttons together until you feel a vibration or see a visual signal.
For those of you who own a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, or Galaxy Note20, which do not have a physical Home button, the key combination is somewhat different. It is: The first step is to press and hold the Power and Volume downbuttons at the same time, until the screen flashes and you hear a click. Step 2: To locate the screenshot on your phone, open the Gallery or Photosapp on your device. It may be found under theScreenshotsfolder of Samsung’s Gallery app, which can be accessed by clicking theAlbumstab at the bottom.
Use the S Pen
This approach is accessible on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra as well as other Samsung devices that include a S Pen in their arsenal of features. Step 1: Remove the S Pen stylus and choose the Air Commandmenu icon from the Air Commandmenu screen. Step 2: Press the Screen Write button to take a screenshot. Step 3: Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You can write comments, modify the color and size of your pen, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on. You can also edit your image. Step 4: When you’re finished, click on Share or Save at the bottom of the screen.
Use scroll capture
Web pages that are longer than your screen’s width and height are covered by these guidelines. Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Second, tap the Downward arrow symbol (Scroll Capture) that appears on the Smart Capture menu screen. Step 3: The symbol will bob up and down in response to your actions. To begin taking a screenshot, simply tap on the icon. 4. Continue to press the icon until you reach the bottom or have captured all of the information you require. Step 5:If any tags are required, add them and then hit Save.
Use your voice
When using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant, you can capture a screenshot by saying something like “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey, Bixby, take a screenshot.” You may also group instructions together, such as “Hey Google, take a screenshot and publish it on Facebook,” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter,” to create more complex orders.
- Is Apple planning to do away with the notch with the iPhone 14? I’m not persuaded at all
- Deals on tablet computers for January 2022
- The top flip phones you’ll want to look at in 2022 are as follows: The top Samsung Galaxy S21 FE cases and covers are available for purchase. The best smartwatch offers for the month of January 2022
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. You will not need to use another device to get a snapshot of the screen since you can use your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G to capture one.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities.
Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Following that, you will receive a notice at the bottom of the screen displaying the captured image. After pushing the lower volume and power buttons for a few seconds, the resultant image may be accessed instantly by tapping on the icon that appears. If your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G does not have this screenshot capture capability, you should be informed of the alternate button combinations you may use instead. It is also possible to take a screenshot without having to use any key combinations at all.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
This method is the most effective if your mobile buttons do not function and no other ways can be utilized to capture a screenshot. As an alternative, the following actions can be taken:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
- How to root the Samsung Galaxy A52 5GH smartphone.
- Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is simple.
- Getting your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G to charge might be difficult.
- How to Reset the Factory Reset Protection on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Learn how to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G smartphone.
- The best way to backup your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G How to turn off advertisements on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G On the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, how do you clear the storage?
- How to configure the fingerprint sensor on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Instructions on how to block a number on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Instructions on how to activate auto-rotation on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G How to set an alarm on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and how to turn it off.
- Instructions on how to turn off alerts on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Instructions on how to switch off Google Assistant on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G How to disable the lock screen on a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G smartphone.
- How to download and install WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G device.
How to take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 and A72
Images captured by your Samsung Galaxy A52 or A72 are ideal for sharing highlights from your favorite movies, top scores from your games, chats on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook, bugs you wish to report, and nearly anything else you see on your screen. How to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A72 is shown below.
How to take a screenshot in Galaxy A52 and A72
- Set the screen that you wish to capture in your Galaxy A72 to the desired resolution. Then, in the second, press the Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds
- You’re done.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy A52 and A72
- Navigate toSettings and then toAdvanced Settings or Advanced Features at the bottom of the page. Smart capture should be enabled. Make your way to the part of the screen you wish to capture. Take a snapshot as you would normally
- As soon as you have taken a screenshot, selectScroll capture (formerly “capture more”) from the choices that will appear at the bottom of the screen. Continue to hit theScroll capturebutton to continue scrolling down the page till you are finished
Use your palm to capture a screenshot
The’Palm Swipe To Capture’feature, which was developed by Samsung many years ago, has been a popular feature ever since the Samsung Galaxy S4 was released. I used to experiment with this all day and then send screenshots to my pals to show them.
- Open theSettingsmenu on your phone and select Advanced Settings or Advanced Features from the drop-down menu. Enable capture with a sweep of the palm
You can see that now, every time you swipe left or right across the screen of your phone, it is being recorded.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
As reported by Pocket-lint, when Samsung debuted the Galaxy S8, it made a significant alteration, eliminating the actual home button. That’s the case with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, which means that screenshots taken on a newer Samsung phone are different from screenshots taken on previous versions, such as the S7, and vice versa. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a variety of various options, with some Samsung improvements to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone.
squirrel widget 3816733 Take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 by following these steps.
Samsung supports the traditional Android way of taking a screenshot using button pushes, which includes the following commands:
- Make certain that the material you wish to record is visible on the screen. At the same moment, press the volume down and the standby button on the right-hand side of the phone. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
It should be noted that this is in contrast to the Galaxy S7 and previous devices, which used a combination of the standby button and the home button to operate. In addition, you must make certain that this is a quick press, as a long press and hold will activate the power controls. Pocket-lint
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
Another thing to remember when taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 or S21 is that smart capture – now known as screenshot toolbar – will do many more functions for you. This is a feature that is exclusive to Samsung, and it allows you to make changes to your screenshot without having to access it in your gallery app or anything like that.
- Make sure that smart capture is enabled in the advanced features section of the settings menu. Taking snapshots and using the screen recorder (which will be turned on by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll get a banner with more options at the bottom of the page (as shown above). You have the option to sketch, crop, or share, but the most helpful feature is scroll capture, which is indicated by the arrows pointing down. You may utilize the scroll capture feature to include bits of the display that are visible to you on a long webpage, for example – this is really handy.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
An alternate approach that Samsung provides is one that has been present on previous smartphones, namely the use of a gesture. This is the procedure to follow in order to make it function.
- Navigate to the settingsadvanced features section. swipe the palm of your hand to record the actions and gestures Make certain that this option is turned on. Swipe the side of your hand across the screen to make a selection. You can swipe left or right
- Both options are valid. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
Notably, if you’ve learned the art of button pushing and do not want to be captured by swiping, you may turn off palm swipe so that it does not occur again.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
This third approach does not result in a complete screenshot, but it is a highly handy means of collecting information that is currently displayed on the screen, thanks to a feature known as smart select. If you’ve ever used the Notes application, some of this may seem familiar. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe.
Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection. Smart choose is an edge panel, which means you can access it by swiping in from the edge screen.
- Navigate to the settingsdisplayedge panels menu. Using this option, you may enable the edge screen in its basic form, as well as the smart choose edge panel. Navigate to the page from which you wish to grab an image
- Open the edge panel by swiping left and right until you reach smart select
- You may make a choice between many shapes and types of selections such as a rectangle or a circle. You can also pin the selection to your screen or even generate an animated gif. The capture page will be reloaded with a frame in which you may make your choices. Adjust the frame’s size or location, then click “Done.” If you’re making a gif, start recording and stop when you’re through
- When you’re finished, you’ll be shown what you’ve caught, and you’ll have the choice to draw on it, share it, save it, and, in the case of text, extract it so you may paste it somewhere else. If you pin a selection, the captured selection will appear to hover over everything until you release the mouse button from the selection. It’s extremely beneficial for information that you want to refer to again and again, such as a location or reference number.
- Top smartphones: These are the best cellphones available for purchase right now.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 – Step By Step Guide – Phone
How would you like to find out how to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A52? or in other words, are you interested in learning about other techniques of screen capture on the Samsung Galaxy A52? It is our goal in this step-by-step guide to walk you through the many methods of saving a screen or a Screenshot on Android phones. It is extremely simple to take a screenshot on an Android phone, and it has nearly become a vital feature in recent years for a variety of reasons. Here are some examples.
To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile device, please follow one of the ways listed below.
How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52
Users of Android phones may choose between three entirely distinct techniques for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A52. The classic technique (which is well known and most popular as well) is accomplished by hitting two hardware buttons (specifically, the Power button and the volume down key) at the same time, and the other two methods are also extremely easy, as we will describe in the next portion of this article.
1 Method 1: Samsung Galaxy A52Screenshot Using Hardware Keys:
- It is essential that the person taking the screenshot is on the smartphone screen for which he or she want to capture a screenshot first and foremost. Now press and hold the Power and Volume down keys at the same time for approximately one second
- The screen will flash and you will hear a camera shutter sound, which will indicate that the image has been successfully caught and will create a screenshot of the image that was successfully captured. At the bottom of the screen, you can notice a little menu bar with three menu buttons, which are as follows: A) Edit and crop the image, B) Share the image on social media sites, and C) Enable Scroll Capture. You have the option to participate in subsequent action if you so want. But, despite this, the photograph has been saved to your gallery by default.
2 Method Two: Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A52 with Palm Swipe gesture
- This procedure is as straightforward as it possibly can be. Make a fist and place your palm on the left-hand side of the screen that you want to capture, whether it be a webpage or a chat message or any other program.
- Simply swipe your finger across the screen to the centre of the screen or push it a little further to the edge of the screen and it will capture and take a screenshot, which will be immediately stored in the gallery as well. Make sure to utilize your palm, which should be slightly tilted to the left in order to be effective
- The use of this technology is extremely frequent, and it is accessible in other Android manufacturers as well. As is customary, choose the screen that you wish to capture a screenshot of
- Swipe down the notification bar and tap (single tap) on the screenshot capture icon, and it will take care of the rest, and your screen-captured photographs will be available in your gallery shortly.
We hope you found our article on how to capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile phone to be useful. Aside from the ways mentioned above, there is another method of capturing a screen that may be accessible on some Android devices: the three-finger swipe. What is your preferred method of capturing a still image on your smartphone screen?
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 4G LTE/5G?
Mobile phones cannot be sold in the user market unless the hardware is appropriate. Both software and hardware should be able to meet the needs of the users. During the course of the Google Pixel tale, it is possible that hardware may be questioned. However, the majority of customers continue to choose Pixel smartphones owing to its user interface and optimizations. Following the debut of One UI, Samsung implemented a slew of user-requested features. The procedure of collecting screenshots on our mobile phones is one of those that we do on a regular basis but that is difficult.
As a result, every organization makes every effort to reduce the procedure.
In the event that you want extra adjustments, third-party programs might be used.
We’ve also included several third-party tools to make this procedure as simple as possible. If you are a frequent user, the Palm swipe and Key combination approach is sufficient; you do not require any further applications. Versions that are compatible
Different Ways to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 4G/5G (SM-A525F/M, SM-A5260/B)
It is generally a good idea to stay away from particular applications for routine chores. When you are dissatisfied with the conventional way or want advanced adjustments, you can take screenshots using other specific applications. Alternatively, you may use the methods that are already integrated into the system.
1. Using Physical Key combinations
To snap screenshots, hold down the Volume Down button while pressing the Power button. Hold the Volume Down Button with your left hand from the back of your right hand and your finger on the Power Button. If you hold from the rear, you will be able to press the combinations more rapidly. These photographs may be found in the Gallery Screenshots Folder.
2. Using Palm Swipe
The Samsung Galaxy One series, which is built on the Samsung Experience UI, contains unique features such as palm swipe movements. Select Advanced features from the Settings menu to have access to this option. CaptureEnable is activated by a palm swipe. In order to capture screenshots after enabling this function, slide your hand horizontally from left to right over the sensor.
3. Ask Google Assistant
In the new “A” series, Samsung allows customers to utilize Google Assistant in place of the company’s Bixby assistant. Prior to beginning this process, you should configure your Google Assistant. This may be accomplished by selecting settings-Voices Assist-Google. Toggle the gear icon to the right. After completing the setup procedure, long-press the Home Button and select “Ask Google Assistant to Capture a Screenshot” from any location where you wish to take a screenshot. Following the capture of a screenshot, you may share and save the image.
4. Using Assistant Menu
This menu is also a Samsung One UI exclusive feature, and it acts as a touch assistant on the Google Play Store, similar to the Google Assistant. By enabling this feature, you can create shortcuts or quick actions on your mobile device that you can access from any location.
- Accessibility may be enabled by going to SettingsAccessibility. Assistant menu with interaction and dexterity Enable
- After you enable this function, the symbol will appear as a screen overlay app on your device. If you click on the symbol, you will be presented with a number of alternatives. Choose a screenshot from the drop-down menu
5. Accessibility Menu
Yes, you may also take a screenshot by selecting it from the Accessibility menu.
- To make this available, navigate to SettingsAccessibilityInstalled services. Enable the accessibility menu
- After you have enabled this function, you will see an additional stick man symbol in the navigation that will allow you to engage the button navigation. If you click on the symbol, you will be presented with a number of alternatives. Choose a screenshot from the drop-down menu
6. Using Apps
- You can do much more than just take a screenshot
- For example, you can use a screen recorder, capture an entire website page, or scroll around a webpage.
- Following the installation of this app, you will be able to view it in the Notification Bar. If you use the Capture button, the current screen on your mobile device will be captured.
Screenshot Touch App
- It works in a similar way to the previous app. However, due of the Touch Assistive menu, it is simple to use in my experience. When you tap on that logo, a pop-up window will appear with the option to capture it.
Touch Master App
- TouchMaster(Assistive Touch) App may be obtained from the Google Play Store.
- There are a plethora of Touch Assistants available, but many of them are bloated with unwelcome functionality. This program can help us get our job done while using up less storage space.
Bixby can perform better in mid-range mobile devices. Samsung, on the other hand, quickly discontinues Bixby. As a result, you may continue to use Google Assistant. In terms of software and operating system, taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A52 4G/5G is quite comparable, and hence the same procedures will apply. If you are a frequent user, I recommend that you utilize physical keys rather than the Screenshot feature because you seldom use it. Accidental screenshots may be taken with a palm swipe.
If you download software from a third-party website, always check the Background activities to ensure that your information is not stolen.
(2), (2), (2), (2) (3) A passionate Android device enthusiast, Selva Kumar can talk and write about anything if you provide a hint about the specific gadget in which he is interested.
He has a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and is pursuing a career in information technology. He is constantly keen to check out new Android devices, not just in terms of software, but also in terms of hardware. Aside from that, he is an excellent swimmer and guitarist.
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 : Capture SS
Looking for instructions on how to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 with or without the use of a button? Look no further. On the next pages, I will demonstrate all of the many methods for taking screenshots on the Galaxy A52. The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most fundamental and often used smartphone features. However, unlike in the past, today’s smartphones provide a variety of methods for taking a screenshot. The Samsung Galaxy A52 also comes with a variety of features that may be used to capture screenshots, which we will go over in further detail in this lesson.
Let’s start with the quickest and most straightforward technique of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A52 2022. To snap a screenshot using this approach, you must press the appropriate key combinations. Following the opening of the material on your screen, take these steps to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- Press and hold theVolume Downbutton as well as theOn / Offbutton at the same moment to activate the camera. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen is being minimized
Congratulations! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A52 smartphone. Alternatively, you can swipe to trash the screenshot if you don’t want to modify, delete, or see the screen image that was taken.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A52 comes pre-installed with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby (both developed by Samsung). They are both competent helpers, and you may utilize them to capture a screenshot. In our opinion, though, Google Assistant is superior when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to capture on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- To activate the Google Assistant, say “Ok! Google” or “Hey! Google” a few times. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell the Google Assistant after it has been launched. Allow the wizard to process your voice command and snap a screenshot for you
- This will save you time.
To alter or remove the captured image after it has been taken on your Galaxy A52, simply tap it or drag it to the trash can. You might also be interested in:
- Instructions on how to make a third-party app into a system app on the Samsung Galaxy A52
- APN Settings for the Samsung Galaxy A52: How to Configure MMS and Internet
- On the Samsung Galaxy A52, swipe lock has been deactivated due to an administrator encryption policy. How to upgrade the Android operating system
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A52 using gestures
When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A52, Samsung has you covered with itsGesturefeature, which is both intuitive and powerful. You can snap a screenshot of the screen using a swipe gesture on the iPhone, but you must first activate the feature. You can accomplish it in the following ways:
- Get access to the Advanced Functions on your Samsung Galaxy A52 by unlocking it and going to Settings > Advanced Functions. After then, navigate to the sectionMovements and gestures and access
- Locate the “Swipe to capture” area and toggle it to the blue state to make it active
You have successfully activated the ‘Swipe to capture’ function on your Samsung Galaxy A52. Congratulations! You may now use it to take a screenshot of your screen. Following the instructions below, you will be able to record the material on your screen after it has been opened in your browser.
- Placing your palm on the screen’s side will help you see better. Now, drag it across the screen to the right. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A52 using Third-party App
Third-party programs may provide additional functionality such as the ability to snap a full-page screenshot, which will scroll automatically and capture the entire page. The configuration provides both full and regular ss, allowing you to choose which you want. To take screenshots using a third-party app, follow these steps:
- Activate the Google Play Store application on your Samsung Galaxy A52
- Download and install fooView, or look for screenshots on the web. Open the app and make any necessary configurations
ConclusionThat’s all there is to it; we’ve covered the four most popular techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please share them with us in the comments section.Was this post truly beneficial? YesNo
How to make screenshot Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52 and A72
1. How to take a screenshot with the buttons on the Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52, and A72 2. How to snap a screenshot with the palm of your hand on the Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52, and A72 smartphones. As a communication device, phones provide a wide range of tasks to their users. People have evolved into photo and video cameras for many users, as well as a location where they may explore fast and conveniently without the need to have a computer nearby. There is no question that one of the most important features that all users look for when purchasing a phone is the ability to capture screenshots in order to record everything that occurs on the phone’s screen in a straightforward manner.
Therefore, we have outlined below all of the actions you must do in order for me to understand how to capture a screen capture.
How to capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52, and A72 smartphone or tablet
- The first thing is to place yourself on the screen of what we want to save in a screenshot
- The next step is to simultaneously push the “volume down” button on the side of the device and the “Power” button
- This will turn off the device.
- When a screenshot is taken, a little movement on the screen will alert you that it has been captured.
2.How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52 and A72 with the palm of your hand
Another alternative is to use the palm of our hand to snap screenshots of our computer screen. To accomplish this, you must first enable the gestures feature on your phone. In order to do this, we must take the following actions. Step 1: Go to the phone’s “Settings” menu and choose “General.” You should go to the “Advanced functionality” section when you have completed Step 2. Step 3The third step is to navigate to the “Movements and gestures” section. Step 4: Select the tab that reads “Swipe palm to capture” from the drop-down menu.
You’ll see that a screenshot has been produced, as well.
You will be able to snap screenshots from the Samsung Galaxy A32, A42, A52, and A72 5G at any time using one of these two methods.