- 1 Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A71, how to
- 2 First method:
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A71 5G (SM-A716U) – Reset Device
- 4 Power cycle your device
- 5 Restart your device
- 6 Reset network settings
- 7 Factory data reset
- 8 Alternate reset
- 9 How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A71
- 10 1.How to force Samsung A71 reset
- 11 2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A71
- 12 Soft Reset or Force Restart Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 13 How To Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 14 How to Turn Off Samsung a71 ? (3 Methods)
- 15 Method 1:Using the Keys, Turn Off the Samsung a71
- 16 Method 2:Using the Quick settings panel, turn off the Samsung a71
- 17 How To Restart Your Samsung a71?
- 18 What is the best way to turn off a Samsung Galaxy A71 when the power button is not present?
- 19 Here’s a BONUS Helpful Tip For You
- 20 Our Final Thoughts
- 21 Frequently Ask Questions
- 22 What is the best way to switch off my Bixby A71?
- 23 Why am I unable to turn off Bixby?
- 24 Samsung Galaxy A71 Factory Reset & Hard Reset – How To Reset
- 25 Samsung Galaxy A71 Factory ResetHard Reset
- 26 Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A71 From The Settings Menu
- 27 Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A71 With Recovery Mode
- 28 How to restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 without the Power button?
- 29 Restart a turned on or off Samsung Galaxy A71?
- 30 Samsung Galaxy A71 turned on, how to restart without the on / off button?
- 31 Configure the power button on a second button
- 32 How to get your Samsung Galaxy A71 out of sleep mode without the power button?
- 33 Digital print
- 34 What to do when you still cannot restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 after everything?
- 35 【 HARD RESET Samsung Galaxy A71 】▷ 2 METHODS 2022
- 36 How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A71 and restore defaults
- 37 Discover other Samsung device solutions:
- 38 How to restart Samsung Galaxy A71?
- 39 How to restart Samsung Galaxy A71 normally?
- 40 How to restart a Samsung Galaxy A71 without the power button?
- 41 How do I force my Samsung Galaxy A71 to restart when it is stuck?
- 42 How to Easily Master format SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 with Safety Hard Reset?
- 42.0.1 Simple Solution To Fix Camera Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- 42.0.2 Solution To Fix Insufficient Storage Full On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- 42.0.3 More Easy Complete Solutions to BackupRestore Data / Photos On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- 42.0.4 HelpSolutions To Fix Overheat / Hot Temperature Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- 42.0.5 HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 WHEN FORGOT PASSWORD / PATTERN (SCREEN LOCKED):
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A71, how to
How to perform a factory reset on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71? What is the best way to delete all data from a SAMSUNG Galaxy A71? How can I get around the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71’s screen lock? How can I restore the default settings on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A71? The following article will teach you how to do a hard reset on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A71. Examine the methods for doing a hard reset using physical keys and Android 10 settings. Consequently, your Samsung Galaxy A71 will look and perform like new, and your Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730core will operate at a quicker rate.
- As a first step, press and hold the Volume Down+Power keys together for a few seconds
- When the screen goes black, press the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds. If theSAMSUNG Galaxylogo displays, release all buttons on your device. Now selectwipe data/factory reset from the drop-down menu. It may be accepted by pressing the Power key after using the Volume keys to scroll down. In the following step, selectyesfrom the menu and push the Power button once
- Using the Power key, selectReboot system now at the end of the process. You did a fantastic job! During the course of the procedure, all of your data will be erased. Google Protection may prevent your SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 from being unlocked after a hard reset. If you would want to disable this functionality, please follow these steps: SAMSUNG FRP Unlocking
SAMSUNG Galaxy M20 Hard Reset – Factory Reset / Bypass Screen Lock – video tutorial Video on How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 – Removing Data and Restoring Settings How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 – Unlock Screen Lock – Video Instructions WARNING! A Hard Reset will completely wipe off all of your data. All of the operations outlined here are performed entirely at your own risk. Help! This isn’t going to work.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G (SM-A716U) – Reset Device
If you are having problems with your device, there are several options for resetting it. The first step is to turn off and on your smartphone again. You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Restarting your smartphone is a good idea. Restart your device if necessary. Reset the network configurations Perform a factory data reset on your computer. Alternate master reset procedures should be followed.
Power cycle your device
Select Power offPower off by pressing and holding the Volume down and Side buttons at the same time. If you want to turn the device back on, press and hold the Side button until the screen comes back on.
Restart your device
If a power cycle does not address your problem, try restarting your device instead. Press and hold theVolume down andSide buttons for a few seconds, then selectRestartRestart from the menu. If you are unable to access the ‘Restart’ button on the screen or if the device becomes unresponsive, press and hold the Volume down and Side buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds, or until the device restarts, to force it to restart.
Reset network settings
If you are experiencing connectivity problems, you may want to try resetting your network configurations. Using your finger, swipe down from the Notification bar and click theSettings symbol. choose the option General management from the drop-down menu ResetReset the network configurations To restore default settings, selectRestore to confirm. Keep in mind that resetting your network settings removes any previously related Wi-Fi networks, security passcodes, Bluetooth devices, and cellular network data settings that were previously attached.
Factory data reset
You may require a factory data reset if a restart does not address your problem (Master reset). This will completely wipe out all of the data on your device and return it to its factory settings. Factory data reset your smartphone by selecting the Settings icon from the Notification bar after you have swiped down from the Notification bar. ResetFactory data reset may be found by scrolling down to General management and selecting it. Please keep in mind that a factory data reset will return the device to its original settings.
It is highly suggested that you preserve (backup) any vital data before continuing on.
2. Select Reset from the drop-down menu, followed by Delete everything to confirm. Please keep in mind that if you are logged into your Samsung account, you will be requested to enter your password before proceeding.
1. If a restart does not address your problem, you may need to do a factory data reset. 2. (Master reset). Your smartphone will be reset to its factory settings when you do this operation. Wipe down from the Notification bar and then tap on theSettings icon to perform a factory data reset on your device ResetFactory data reset may be found by scrolling down to General management and selecting It. The gadget’s factory data reset will return the device to its original configurations. Personal data, preferences, settings, and material like as photographs, ringtones and programs that have been stored to the device will be completely erased when this function is performed.
Remember that if you are already logged into your Samsung account, you will be requested to enter your password in order to proceed.
How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A71
1. How to do a hard reset on the Samsung A71 2nd step: How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy A71 The amount of time we spend on our phones is increasing, mainly to the fact that they enable us to perform tasks that were previously only possible in front of a computer screen. As a result, the amount of time we spend on them is rising, and we seldom switch off our mobile phones. The ongoing usage leads the RAM to gradually fill up, and on many occasions we discover several active processes, which is due to the fact that we have multiple apps open, we are surfing various websites, and we have downloaded specific material, among other things.
In these situations, it is recommended to do a forced reset of the terminal in order for the issues to be resolved and the mobile device to be resumed.
- Correct application errors in order to avoid them from terminating or failing to perform properly
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to stay up to date! SUBSCRIBE Furthermore, you will almost certainly want to know how to switch off or restart your phone naturally, so that you may do so anytime you need to on your Samsung Galaxy A71, if you have one.
1.How to force Samsung A71 reset
Many times while we are using our phones, it is conceivable that they get trapped and do not answer for any reason. It is preferable in this situation to execute a forced restart of them. Step 1The following are the actions that must be followed in order to force the mobile to restart. Hold down the following buttons while pressing them all at the same time. Step 2After you have completed this step, you will be able to see how the phone restarts and determine whether or not the issues you were experiencing have been resolved.
2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A71
In order to power off or restart your phone in a natural manner, you must follow the steps outlined in this guide.
- As a first step, press and hold both “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for a few seconds.
- The choices “Shutdown” and “Restart” will display on the screen once you click on them. Select the most appropriate choice from among the two available
You will be able to power off or restart your phone whenever you need to by following these easy instructions.
Remember that in order to turn it back on, you must click the Power button one more.
Soft Reset or Force Restart Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The most recent update was made on July 13, 2020. Is the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G frozen and not responding to your touch inputs? Interested in learning how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G without losing any data? It is possible to reboot the Galaxy A71 5G via the Soft Reset technique in cases when the battery of the smartphone cannot be removed safely without erasing any personal data. Let’s have a look at how to do it. When you are caught in an unresponsive app and cannot utilize the hardware buttons on your Samsung smartphone, we will also show you how to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using hardware buttons in this article.
How To Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- Press and hold the Power / Sleep button on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for 10 to 20 seconds. When your Samsung phone restarts, you should not press the power button. If that doesn’t work, try pressing and holding the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time for around 10 seconds. When your Samsung smartphone restarts, you should leave both keys pressed. This will do a Soft Reset on your smartphone without removing any of your personal data. The soft reset or force restart of your Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone has now been completed.
In addition, check out these Samsung Galaxy A71 5G tutorials.
How do I force restart Samsung Galaxy A71 5G?
- To restart your phone, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds until it turns on. Alternatively, hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for ten seconds to force a restart. When your Galaxy A71 5G phone restarts, don’t press any of the buttons.
That’s all, you’ve successfully finished the Soft Reset or Force Restart technique for the Samsung Galaxy A71 5. Please leave your useful remarks in the section below. Remember to share this lesson on social media if you find it to be of use to other people. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online. He has five years of expertise in the development of websites and the creation of content.
More information about our website and its writers may be found on ourAbout US page.
How to Turn Off Samsung a71 ? (3 Methods)
The Side key has been installed in lieu of the Power and Bixby keys on your Samsung A71. It is a software update that is being performed. With this new setup, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by hitting two side buttons at the same time or by clicking the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated power button, you can switch it off by using one of the ways listed below. On how to turn off the Samsung a71 See also: How to Turn Off Samsung Note 10 (with Pictures).
Method 1:Using the Keys, Turn Off the Samsung a71
It is possible to put the screen to sleep if you press the Side key rapidly enough. By contrast, if you press and hold the Side key, Bixby Voice will come to life and speak to you. You must hold down the Side and Volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds in order to completely switch off your phone while using the keypad to do so. When the Power menu appears, pick Power off from the drop-down menu when the menu is shown. Press the Power off button a second time to confirm your choice.
Method 2:Using the Quick settings panel, turn off the Samsung a71
Over the course of several years, the majority of Galaxy phones have gained an addition to the Quick settings panel: a Power icon. You may reach the complete Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers.
To power off the device, press and hold the Power symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (next to the Settings icon) for a few seconds before tapping Power off. Press the Power off button a second time to confirm your choice.
Method 3:Using Bixby To Turn Off Your Samsung a71
Power is an icon that has been added to the Quick settings panel on most Galaxy phones over the last several years. You may reach the complete Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. To switch off the device, hit the Power symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (next to the Settings icon), followed by Power off. Click on the Power off button a second time to confirm your decision.
How To Restart Your Samsung a71?
It is possible that restarting your Galaxy A71 5G UW will improve your overall experience if your smartphone is continually rebooting, crashing, or freezing, or if the touchscreen is unresponsive. As a result of the lack of an easily replaceable battery in this device, users can mimic a “battery drain” by performing a restart (soft reset) operation when the device is unresponsive, frozen, or fails to turn on. It is possible that a restart will have an influence on data in rare cases (e.g., backup in progress, cached data, etc.)
Finally, we get to the portion that almost certainly piques your curiosity the most: how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 without pushing any physical buttons on the device itself. In comparison to igniting, this is an issue that is discussed less frequently. Indeed, whether or not you use the Power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71, there is a very simple method of doing so that you should experiment with. For this, you will need to drain the battery of your Samsung Galaxy A71 until it shuts off completely without the need to press any buttons.
Additionally, as we showed in the previous part, you may use the Root of the mobile phone to perform the action you desire.
It is strongly advised that you use the Minimal ADBFast Boot tool for rooting your Samsung Galaxy A71 since it has all of the required elements for rooting your phone in a single package.
If you require any extra information on this approach, please see our page on the subject for more details.
Here’s a BONUS Helpful Tip For You
The fact that a smartphone can do so many different duties suggests that there is never a solid reason to turn it off. When you attempt to do so and your phone refuses to switch off, the issue is: what happens? Do not give up hope only because your Samsung Galaxy cannot be turned off. Here are a few approaches you may take to try to resolve the issue on your own.
Force Restart Software is not without flaws, and malfunctioning software might be to blame for your Samsung Galaxy’s failure to shut down completely on occasion. If you are unable to shut down your mobile phone using the power button or the touch screen controls, it is possible to force your mobile phone to restart. In spite of the fact that it may appear to be excessively violent, a force restart is perfectly safe, provided that it is not done in excess. After pressing and holding the power and volume down buttons for a few seconds, hold them down for around 10 seconds each for a total of approximately twenty seconds.
In the period of time between when the screen goes black and when the phone restarts, you have the option to boot into either recovery mode or download mode, whichever you want.
Holding the volume up and the Bixby button together will put the phone into recovery mode, and holding the volume down and the Bixby button together will put it into download mode, respectively.
Fill Up Your Samsung PhoneWith Power or Charge it
If your Galaxy won’t turn off and you’re unable to restart it, try connecting it into its charger for a few minutes. If the device does not have enough battery life left to turn itself back on, a forced restart will not be able to be performed. Simply plugging it in for an hour or two will guarantee that your Samsung Galaxy has enough power to perform correctly while on the go.
Reset the system to its default settings
The problem might be caused by something other than malfunctioning software, in which case it’s conceivable that you received some damaged data as part of an update or that you installed a piece of software that was prone to bugs in the first place. In this circumstance, performing a factory reset is the recommended course of action. Make a backup of all of your personal information on your Samsung Galaxy before doing a factory reset. Following the completion of the reset, you will be given the option of restoring from a backup of your data.
Accounts and backup may be accessed by going to Settings and selecting Accounts and Backup.
Double-check to ensure that you’ve backed up all of your critical data, and that you are satisfied it is safe.
Select Reset from the drop-down menu, then Factory data reset from the drop-down menu.
Inquire with a Pro
In the worst-case scenario, it is conceivable that your Galaxy will not be able to shut down owing to a hardware malfunction. In this instance, you may either not receive any reaction at all when you push the power button, or you may receive no response at all when you hit it repeatedly. Also possible is that another internal component has failed, which would be more difficult to discover than the one that failed. In this situation, speaking with an expert is the most prudent line of action to pursue.
For the greatest results, be assured that the technician who will be working on your phone has been certified by Samsung and that he or she will be utilizing authentic Samsung phone components when doing the repair.
Our Final Thoughts
Yes, it may become complex at times, especially for those who are not technologically aware! However, I hope that this essay has been of great assistance to you!
Frequently Ask Questions
Returning to the Home Screen on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G UW1 is straightforward. The Power and Volume Down buttons (placed on the right side) must be pressed and held for a few seconds until the ‘Power off’ prompt appears, and then the buttons must be released to turn the device off. If the gadget is not responding, try the other way to see if it will help you get it working.
2. Restart the game by hitting the Restart button on the main menu screen. 3. Press the Restart button to confirm your decision. Allow for a maximum of 30 seconds for the restart procedure to be completed before proceeding.
What is the best way to switch off my Bixby A71?
Information and notifications that have been assessed to be relevant to you are collected in Bixby Home. Alternatively, you may turn it off by following the instructions below. Information and notifications that have been assessed to be relevant to you are collected in Bixby Home. To exit the app, swipe it to the right from the home screen. Tapping on the status switch next to Bixby Home on the home screen will turn on or off Bixby Home for the current time.
Why am I unable to turn off Bixby?
If you press the side key for an extended amount of time, Bixby will be activated instead of the power-off menu, which can be modified by going into the side key options. Select the Power off menu from the drop-down menu beneath the Press and hold key combination. To totally disable Bixby on the side key, make sure that Open Bixby is not toggled on under Double press in the Double press settings.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Factory Reset & Hard Reset – How To Reset
Your devices may be quickly and easily restored to their original factory settings using the factory reset feature (also known as hard reset) on their computers or mobile phones. This operation completely removes all of your personal data from your device, ensuring that it is completely clean.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Factory ResetHard Reset
If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your Samsung Galaxy A71 smartphone:
- If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your Samsung Galaxy A71 smart phone:
Samsung Galaxy A71 factory reset and Samsung Galaxy A71 hard reset are both relatively simple processes that may be used to resolve these issues. When you restart or reboot a device such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet, you are doing a soft reset. This is also known as a soft reboot. It terminates all running processes and erases all data stored in random access memory. Soft resetting is commonly used to repair programs that are not operating properly.
Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A71 From The Settings Menu
If you open the factory data reset menu on your Samsung Galaxy A71, you will be able to fully remove all of the data, settings, and content stored on your smartphone. This procedure will restore your smartphone’s factory default settings to the state it was in on the first day of use. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature that is available on Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.1 and higher versions of Android. If you wish to restore your device to its factory settings, make sure you have access to your Google Account and password, since you will be required to check in at the conclusion of the process.
- Make certain that your gadget has a charge life of at least 50 percent. Log out of your Google Account in order to unlock the FRP Lock
- Make use of theBackup and Restoreoptions to protect your data. Activate theSettingsmenu
- General Management may be found at the bottom of the page if you scroll down. Select Factory Data Reset from the Resetmenu
- Then tap OK. Take note of the information on the screen and then press the Reset Device button. Enter your device’s pin, screen lock, or password if you have one. Select Delete All from the drop-down menu.
It will take a few minutes for your device to reboot and the factory data reset procedure to be completed. It is possible that the first opening will take a bit longer than normal. After logging into your Google account on the welcome page, you will be able to begin the Restore Dataprocess.
Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A71 With Recovery Mode
If you are unable to access the settings menu, you may do a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A71 by booting into recovery mode. Recovery mode is often accessible when you have forgotten your pattern lock or screen lock, your phone is stuck in the boot logo, or your phone keeps restarting itself. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature that is available on Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.1 and higher versions of Android. If you wish to restore your device to its factory settings, make sure you have access to your Google Account and password, since you will be required to check in at the conclusion of the process.
How To Unlock Your Android Devices From Factory Reset Protection You may complete the hard reset process on the Samsung Galaxy A71 by booting into recovery mode and following the instructions shown below.
- Make certain that your gadget has a charge life of at least 50 percent. Wait a few seconds after you have turned off your smartphone. To enter recovery mode, press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode screen displays. (These button combinations may alter depending on the modal being used.) As soon as you see the Samsunglogo, press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds while holding the Volume Up button until the recovery mode screen appears. When the Recovery Modescreen shows, do not press any of the buttons. Using the Volume Down key, select theWipe Data / Factory Resetoption, and then click the Power button to confirm your selection. To proceed, choose Yes – Delete All User Data from the drop-down menu and push the Power button. As soon as the operation is complete, go toReboot System Now and hit the Power button
It will take a few minutes for your device to reboot and the factory data reset procedure to be completed. It is possible that the first opening will take a bit longer than normal. After logging into your Google account on the welcome page, you will be able to begin the Restore Dataprocess. Please leave a remark if you require further assistance. 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 94 votes
On your Samsung Galaxy A71, the power button is no longer functional or is not functioning very well. Because to the lack of an on/off button, you will be unable to unlock the screen or restart your smartphone due to the lack of this button. Is it possible to restart a Samsung Galaxy A71 even while the power button is not pressed? For the sake of this post, we must distinguish between two scenarios: will your Samsung Galaxy A71 be switched on or off? The procedures that will be used to remedy this problem will not be the same as in the past.
Restart a turned on or off Samsung Galaxy A71?
The very first thing you’ll have to ask yourself is whether you’ll be turning off or on your Samsung Galaxy A71. Depending on whether it is turned on or off, the procedure for turning on your smartphone without the Power button will be different for each situation.
Your Samsung Galaxy A71 is powered on, but it is in standby mode. You want to view not just the home screen, but also the page that you were on at the time. However, there is an issue with your power button, and you are unable to switch your Samsung Galaxy A71 back on. How do you switch on your smartphone if you don’t have access to the Power button?
Connect the charger to turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71
When you are unable to power on your Samsung Galaxy A71 due to a malfunctioning on/off button, the very first thing you should do is connect the charger. It is possible that your battery may be entirely depleted and that the battery will require recharging. Before attempting to switch your Android phone back on, wait until you see the charging indication light up on the screen. Occasionally, this technique is sufficient to resolve the problem of the Power button malfunctioning.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy A71
It may be required to reset your smartphone in order for it to function properly. With this in mind, you must push the buttons Volume + and Volume Less at the same time for a sufficient amount of time. In most cases, a reboot menu will be displayed. You will be required to pick the method through which you wish to reset your Samsung Galaxy A71. This reset will completely wipe off all of your data. If you frequently back up your Samsung Galaxy A71, this problem will be prevented from arising in the first place.
When it comes to debugging with USB, the process is complicated and prone to mistakes.
You may put the smartphone into Recovery mode and assign the Power function to either the Volume Minus or the Volume Plus buttons on the smartphone.
The methods that we are going to supply you will give you the option of removing your Samsung Galaxy A71 from standby mode. Nonetheless, if your smartphone is switched off, this method will not resolve the restart problem.
The application switches from the Power button to the Volume button. Instead of using the power button, you may wake up the screen by pressing the volume up button. This application will allow you to configure the volume button to function as a power button. This application may drain a significant amount of battery life.
Gravity sensors allow you to restart your Samsung Galaxy A71
The software program in question Gravity screen allows you to automatically lock your smartphone when you put it in your pocket, but it also allows you to unlock it when you take it out of your pocket. The sensors may be configured in order to select different lock and unlock settings.
Fingerprints will be able to unlock your laptop and wake it up on the latest smartphones when they are released.
What to do when you still cannot restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 after everything?
The Power key on your Samsung Galaxy A71 can become defective at any moment, whether due to damage to the part, the presence of conflicts in the Android operating system, or the presence of a damaged battery, among other reasons. The damaged item will most likely need to be replaced either by a repairer or by the manufacturer, depending on whether or not your Samsung Galaxy A71 is still covered by warranty at the time of the incident. Alternatively, if you require other solutions for your Samsung Galaxy A71, we urge you to go through the tutorials in the Samsung Galaxy A71 category.
【 HARD RESET Samsung Galaxy A71 】▷ 2 METHODS 2022
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A71 in a safe and secure manner. In a nutshell, this video will teach you the most effective method of restoring your Samsung phone as well as the solution to all of your difficulties. Whether you have purchased a second-hand smartphone and want to wipe all data from the previous owner or want to know how to bypass the screen lock on SAMSUNG A71; not only will you get it if you perform a Hard Reset in recovery mode, but you will also optimize the core and make it run faster, avoiding problems such as those listed below:
- Computer system slowdowns
- A blank or frozen screen
- Apps that crash or freeze
- Unexpected stucks
- Virus infestation
- System and application failures on a regular basis
- The device restarts on its own.
You will learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy A71 using two very effective methods, the hard reset and the factory reset, which we will cover in detail below on UnHardReset.com:ADVICEDuring the hard reset process for your Samsung Galaxy A71 device, all data on your device will be erased. This includes any apps you may have downloaded, music, pictures, and other media. In this case, if you still have access to your data, we recommend that you create a backup copy of all your contents.
If you attempt to hard reset your smartphone while it is still charging, it is possible that it will not switch on after the reboot.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A71 and restore defaults
The first way that we will cover is how to perform a hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy A71 with a password on the screen lock (forgot or lost password code) using the basic buttons on the device: Time allotted: 15 minutes
Turn off the smartphone
The first step in turning off your smartphone is to hold down the power button for a couple of seconds.
Then simultaneously press the volume up button, the home button, and the power button until you see the Samsung logo.
Selecting wipe data
A dark screen with many options in blue and red will show after that. The volume buttons (+) and (-) are used to go through this menu until you reach the option “wipe data / factory reset.” To confirm, press the “power” button on your keyboard.
Navigate to the option “Yes – wipe all user data” on this new page and confirm your selection by pressing the “power” button once again.
Finally, pick the option “reboot system immediately” to carry out a thorough reset of the system. It will take a few minutes for the cell phone to reset and then it will resume. After doing a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy A71, your phone will immediately restart. This means that the initial start-up of the mobile device will take longer than usual; therefore, refrain from interfering with the device and instead simply wait.
Discover other Samsung device solutions:
If you have not yet been able to factory reset your phone, we encourage you to consider the following alternatives:
How to restart Samsung Galaxy A71?
The great majority of us have a tendency to leave our phones turned on for extended periods of time without ever resetting them. Having said that, leaving them on all of the time runs the danger of allowing little issues to build, and over time, you may find yourself with a mobile phone that is idling. As a result, we recommend that you turn it off and on at least once a week or so. Throughout this article, we’ll show you how to restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 smartphone. This fundamental technique varies based on the make, model, and Android version of your mobile phone, so be sure to read the instructions carefully.
How to restart Samsung Galaxy A71 normally?
As we previously stated, it is probable that some people who are new to the world of smartphones or Android may find that restarting their Samsung Galaxy A71 is a difficult task to complete. Simply said, we’re going to walk you through the steps of this treatment. It is also recommended that you restart it at least once a week to avoid any unwanted glitches, as we mentioned before in the introduction. Depending on the situation, it may also be necessary to restart them after installing an application or software update.
- If you haven’t already, unlock your computer’s screen. Using your Samsung Galaxy A71, press and hold down the Power key for a few seconds (it is situated on the right-hand edge of the phone, towards the top). When you turn off your computer, a popup will appear on your screen, from which you will be able to select one of three options: turn off, restart, or go to airplane mode. Select “Restart the phone” from the drop-down menu. As well as confirming the tampering
If your Samsung Galaxy A71’s Power button has been damaged, you’ll be looking for ways to restart it without using the Power button. The fact that there are programs on Google Play that allow you to move the functions of the Power button to another physical button, such as the volume down button, will come as a welcome surprise to you. You will need to go to the Google Play Store and download one of these programs, such as Power Menu, in order to accomplish this.
With the help of this application, you may utilize a pop-up window on your screen to replace the functionality of your Power button. As a result, you will be able to restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 without the need to press the power button.
How do I force my Samsung Galaxy A71 to restart when it is stuck?
Final step in our tutorial will be a quick explanation of what you can do to force your Samsung Galaxy A71 to restart if it is frozen. Perhaps you’ve experimented with holding the power button down and impatiently awaiting the appearance of the shutdown or restart choice window. However, if your Samsung Galaxy A71 freezes, the only remedy available to you will be to do the “emergency” operation, which consists of pressing a combination of two physical keys to forcibly restart your Samsung Galaxy A71.
On some Android versions, however, you will be required to press the volume up button.
If you want to watch as many lessons as possible to become the king of the Samsung Galaxy A71, we recommend that you check out the other videos in the category:Samsung Galaxy A71.
How to Easily Master format SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 with Safety Hard Reset?
Troubleshooting tips & techniques for the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71. This is an Android smartphone with a larger screen with Full HD 1080 x 2400 pixels specifications and a 6.7-inch display. The SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 already comes pre-installed with Android 10 as the factory default operating system, as well as Samsung ONE UI version 2 as the user interface. Samsung chose the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor to distinguish it from other A-family smartphones. This processor already has a dedicated GPU (graphics processing unit) called Adreno 618, which allows it to play games without latency while on the road.
Models include the SM-A715F/DS, SM-A715FN/DS, SM-A715GM/DS, SM-A715MN/DS, SM-A7150, and SM-A715W.
What are the advantages of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 Specifications?
LCD 6.7 centimeters Internal memory: 128 GB RAM (6 GB or 8 GB) Internal memory: Main Camera Quad 64 MP f/1.8 + 12 MP f/2.2 + 5 MP f/2.4 + 5 MP f/2.2Main Camera Features autofocus, LED flash, and optical image stabilization Front-facing camera with a resolution of 32 MP for video conferencing and selfie photography Octa-core processors are used.
6 x 1.8 GHz processors Battery life: Kryo 470 SilverGPU Adreno 618Operating system: Android 10 Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh
Simple Solution To Fix Camera Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
How to Fix or Solve a Problem for the Purpose of Recovery Is your SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 stuck, frozen, or bricked? Does it not reply, or does it malfunction, or does it not answer at all? The Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 CPU and Adreno 618 GPU are used in the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71. Although the internal memory capacity is 128 GB, we may pick between 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM to allow for multitasking while using the device. It goes without saying that 8 GB of RAM will be more costly. If we want additional storage space, we may do it by using a MicroSD card with a maximum capacity of 1000 MB and its own slot.
- Typically, because we have a lot of free storage, we will install more apps.
- Most of the time, malicious applications will not get the Verified by Play Protect information.
- Please attempt to download a reputable free antivirus from the Google Play Store, such as AVAST or NORTON, after the phone has been restored to normal operation or can start correctly.
- Please do a hard reset or master format as described in the previous stages if the difficulties persist.
- After completing the hard reset, all accounts, including Samsung accounts and Google accounts, will be deleted or removed from the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71.
We strongly advise you not to install any APK files from an unknown source because it is quite possible for our phone to become infected with malware.
Solution To Fix Insufficient Storage Full On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
To Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SAMSUNG GALAXY A71, follow the steps outlined below. This phone comes with either 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM. More RAM will let you to run more apps in the background, which will increase your productivity. However, some installed apps may crash or become corrupt, resulting in problems with our phone, such as the LCD touch screen not responding to finger touches or hanging. To restore normal operation to the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71, we must first delete all temporary files and caches from the device.
- To shut it down or restart, you can also press and hold the POWER + VOLUME DOWN buttons at the same time.
- Due to the fact that this process will not remove any important data, we can perform it at any time whenever we want.
- If our SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 is still operational but we wish to clear temporary files and caches associated with some applications, please press and hold the POWER button until a pop-up menu appears, then select Shutdown / Power off / Reboot from the menu that appears.
- The File Manager software on our smartphones and tablets allow us to transfer or move critical data to and from our microSD external card.
- Please ensure that we check all contacts on the Google contact server using the Internet browser to ensure that the backup has been completed.
More Easy Complete Solutions to BackupRestore Data / Photos On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
Using the software menu, you may do a hard reset on your SAMSUNG GALAXY A71.
- Please turn on this phone. Check to see that the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 battery has been charged properly. To access the menu, select: Choosing a settingGeneral tab Backup ResetFactory data has been reset. Device should be reset. Choose Everything should be erased. The SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 will go through the procedure of performing a Master Reset to Factory Default
Using the hardware key button, you may do a hard reset on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71.
- Check to see that the battery of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 is fully charged or that the battery has more than 50 percent capacity. SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 should be turned off. Press and hold the following buttons together: Power Button + Volume Upuntil the logo appears, then release all buttons
- Please wait until we see the menu on the LCD screen, then selectWipe Data/Factory Resetwith the Volume Button to pick and the Power Button to accept or input the command
- When the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 is hard reset, it will do the following actions: restore to factory default without a password or passcode
HelpSolutions To Fix Overheat / Hot Temperature Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
If you have forgotten your SAMSUNG GALAXY A71’s password code, security lock screen pattern, or pin (lost password), here’s how to unlock, fix, bypass, or find solutions. This phone has four cameras on the back, including a regular wide lens of 64 megapixels, an ultrawide lens of 12 megapixels, a macro lens of 5 megapixels, and a Bokeh DOF effect camera of 5 megapixels. This phone provides satisfactory results for daily use. Consequently, we will have numerous private photo videos and essential data that we must keep safe from unauthorized individuals, especially if our SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 is away from us, or if the device is misplaced or stolen.
- Face unlocking may also be accomplished with the usage of the front-facing camera.
- What should we do if we forget our security response or if our fingerprint does not function in the event of a security problem?
- However, please keep in mind that we must remember our Google account username and password because new Samsung smartphones running the current Android version have already included FRP (Face Recognition Technology) (Factory Reset Protection).
- After completing the hard reset, Android will prompt you to sign in with your prior Google account username and password.
As a result, we must keep our Google / Gmail login and password safe at all times. We also recommend that you activate or establish a SAMSUNG ACCOUNT on your SAMSUNG GALAXY A71, as this will allow you to overcome any security measures that may have been forgotten.
HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 WHEN FORGOT PASSWORD / PATTERN (SCREEN LOCKED):
When the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 turns on, but the screen is locked, follow these steps to unlock it:
- Make certain that the battery is not completely depleted or has reached more than 50% capacity. In order to turn off the screen when it is turned on but not locked, please press and hold the power button and the volume down button for about 5 seconds. When the screen is turned off, please immediately push the POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP button for about 4 seconds before releasing all buttons. Afterwards, you’ll press the recovery button and selectWipe data / Factory Reset. All of your data will be erased, and the operating system will be reformatted to its factory default settings. Please keep in mind that when the hard reset is completed, we will need to utilize our old Google account for login.
In the case of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71, what is the BACKUP PASSWORD/BACKUP PIN? This is the procedure to follow in order to unlock or bypass the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71’s forgotten security protection. Despite the fact that we are confident in our security protection, we may forget the correct answer from time to time. Please keep in mind that when we enable security protection on our SAMSUNG GALAXY A71, we are also given the option to choose our own PIN / PASSWORD as a BACKUP PASSWORD / PASSWORD. This backup PIN can be used to bypass or unlock a forgotten security code at a later time, if necessary.
Is there a secret code for doing the format SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 on that device?
However, please keep in mind that by entering that code, the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 will do a hard reset, erasing all data as well as any programs that have been loaded on it.
The SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 has two different types of phone memory: internal memory and external memory.
If we want to format the internal memory of the phone, we must first do a hard reset or reformat the operating system of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 as well.
Then it will reformat the operating system to its factory default settings and delete or erase any data stored in the internal memory.
Please always ensure that all data has been backed up before formatting or wiping anything, as it is difficult to retrieve data from formatted or wiped storage, whether on internal or external storage.
Because the SAMSUNG GALAXY A71’s screen is larger, Samsung has included a larger battery capacity of 4500 mAh to compensate.
As a result, many individuals can complete a regular exercise in nearly two days.
First, reduce the brightness of the LCD screen as much as possible and turn off any connections that are not in use, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, or NFC.
The information on this page describes how to do a power reset on a Samsung Galaxy A71. If you want another resource for a hard reset, you may use the search option on this page or browse through our related topics section.