- 1 How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 2 How to Power Off or Restart Your Samsung Galaxy S20
- 3 Open the Power Menu using the Side and Volume Keys
- 4 Reprogram the Side Button’s Long-Press Behavior
- 5 Access the Power Menu Through the Quick Panel
- 6 Use Bixby to Power Off or Restart Your Phone
- 7 Here’s how to reboot, reset, or restore Samsung Galaxy S20 phones
- 8 How to restart the Galaxy S20 (soft reset)
- 9 How to factory reset the Galaxy S20 (hard reset)
- 10 What is factory reset and how do I factory reset Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip?
- 11 How to Restart a Samsung S20
- 12 Where Is the Power Button on the Samsung S20?
- 13 How Do You Restart a Samsung Phone?
- 14 How to Change the Side Button Function on a Samsung S20
- 15 How to turn off, restart, or reset your Samsung Galaxy S20
- 16 How to restart/turn off the Galaxy S20
- 17 How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S20
- 18 Samsung Galaxy S20: How to access the power menu
- 19 How to turn off Samsung s20 ? (3 Simple Ways)
- 20 3 Things to do to Restart the Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21 5 Steps in Turning Off the Samsung Phone Through Keys
- 22 Bixby Voice’s Unknown Feature
- 23 Here is What we Think
- 24 Frequently Asked Questions
- 25 What happened to the S20 power button?
- 26 without the power button, how can I turn off my Samsung phone?
- 27 Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G, how to
- 28 First method:
- 29 Samsung Galaxy S20 5G / S20+ 5G / S20 Ultra 5G (G981U/G986U/G988U) – Reset Device
- 30 Power cycle your device
- 31 Restart your device
- 32 Reset network settings
- 33 Factory data reset
- 34 Alternate reset
- 35 How to soft reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. For anyone considering purchasing the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S21, there has been a little but substantial change to the software, and you may find yourself unable to turn it off because of the update. This is due to the fact that it no longer allows a press and hold of the “power” button to activate the power or standby buttons by default – but the side button may still be programmed if you so choose. First and foremost, here’s how to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 model computer:
- Swipe down the fast settings pane to see the options menu. You’ll notice a power symbol on your screen. Selecting that symbol will bring up the options to power down or restart your computer.
As you can see, it’s straightforward if you know where to look. However, that is just an option for software. There is also the option to turn off the hardware. Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button together until you see the same power choices menu as before. If your phone has crashed or become unresponsive, the same hardware solution will work: press and hold the side button and the volume down button for 10 seconds until the phone responds. You should get a slight buzzing sensation, and your phone will reset.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do that, or if you want to restore the power options that you had on prior Samsung devices, doing so is straightforward:
- To get to the power screen, follow the procedures outlined above. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose “Side key settings.” Choose what you want the button to accomplish for you.
Pressing and holding (the old-fashioned technique of shutting off your phone) as well as a double press are all available alternatives. Our preferred method of launching the camera is with a double press, however you may modify this to start any other app you choose. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe. Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to Power Off or Restart Your Samsung Galaxy S20
Justin Duino is a musician and songwriter from Los Angeles, California. In contrast to many other Android devices, shutting off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S20 is not as simple as pressing and holding the Side button on the device. As a result, you’ll need to remap the button or experiment with an alternative choice. Here are four different methods for turning off or restarting your phone.
Open the Power Menu using the Side and Volume Keys
The quickest and most convenient way to enter the Power Menu on your Samsung Galaxy S20 is to press and hold the Side and Volume Down keys at the same time for a couple of seconds. When the Power Menu displays, select “Power Off” or “Restart” from the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, you may power off your Galaxy S20 by pressing and holding the Side button for several seconds until the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Within a minute, your handset will be completely operational.
Reprogram the Side Button’s Long-Press Behavior
The Galaxy S20’s Side button does not launch the Power Menu, as previously stated. Instead, pressing and holding the Side button launches Bixby out of the box. You may change the behavior of the Side Key by heading to SettingsAdvanced FeatureSide Key and selecting it. Once you have entered the Side Key menu, pick the “Power Off Menu” option from the drop-down menu. When you hold down the Side button for a lengthy period of time, you’ll be given the choice to “Power Off” or “Restart” your device.
Access the Power Menu Through the Quick Panel
Additionally, Samsung provides a shortcut to the Power Menu from the Quick Panel of the smartphone. To get to the shortcut, slide down from the top of the Galaxy S20’s display to bring down the notification shade, which will reveal the shortcut. From there, click on the Power symbol in the upper-right area of the screen. In related news, Samsung Galaxy S20: The Fastest Way to Access Notifications has been released. The Samsung Power Menu will now show on the screen. To accomplish the desired operation, press the “Power Off” or “Restart” buttons on your keyboard.
Release the key and wait for the phone to boot for 30 to 60 seconds after it has been turned on.
Use Bixby to Power Off or Restart Your Phone
Although you may not find Samsung’s built-in voice assistant, Bixby, to be very useful, you may use it to shut down and restart your Galaxy S20 if necessary. Begin by activating the Bixby virtual assistant. Hold down the Side button for a second until you see the Bixby symbol appear at the top of your screen if you haven’t already remapped the long press action of the Side button. Instead, you may swipe up from your home screen to enter the app drawer and then choose the “Bixby” app to start it up.
Bixby will ask you if you want to turn off or restart your Galaxy S20 before proceeding.
Your smartphone will now either shut down or restart itself.
THINK ABOUT: The Best Cases for Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Note 9, S20, and S20 Ultra 5G
Here’s how to reboot, reset, or restore Samsung Galaxy S20 phones
Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones are excellent, even the greatest cellphones might have problems with extended use. If this occurs, you may do a factory reset, a reboot, or even a complete factory restore on your phone in order to possibly resolve the issues and return your Samsung Galaxy S20 to its original operating condition.
Here’s all you need to know. More information may be found at: The best Samsung cellphones are listed below.
How to restart the Galaxy S20 (soft reset)
Even the greatest smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy S20, can develop problems after extended use. Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones are no exception. Depending on the situation, you may be able to do a reset, reboot, or even a full factory restore on your phone in order to potentially resolve the issues and return your Samsung Galaxy S20 to its original operating state. Here’s all you need to know about the program. For further information, please see this link: Top Samsung cellphones in terms of performance and design
- By pushing the Powerbutton, you may turn on your display. Keep pressing and holding the Powerbutton until your display comes on. After a few seconds, you’ll be presented with three alternatives on your computer monitor: To turn off, restart, or enable emergency mode, press the power button three times. On the screen, select the Restart option
- Your Samsung Galaxy S20 will now reboot.
The following procedure should be followed if your Galaxy S20 is not responding at all when you touch the Power button:
- In order for your Galaxy S20 to restart, you must press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for at least seven seconds.
How to factory reset the Galaxy S20 (hard reset)
If you are experiencing difficulties with your Galaxy S20 that you are unable to resolve with a soft reset or restart, you may need to conduct a factory reset (or hard reset). This will restore your Galaxy S20 to its original factory settings and wipe everything stored on your phone, so make sure you have a backup of all of your data before proceeding with this procedure. If you still want to execute a factory reset, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Pull down the Notification shade from the top of your smartphone’s screen, starting from the home screen of your device. Select theSettingsicon from the toolbar. General management may be found by scrolling down the page. TapReset
- Then select Factory data reset from the drop-down menu. When you turn off your phone, you will get a notice that all of your data will be wiped from it. To start over, scroll down and hit the blueReset button. Enter yourPIN or Password
- Then tap Delete all to finish.
If you are unable to access your device’s settings menu for any reason, you will need to boot into Recovery Mode:
- Make a start by turning off your phone. Press and hold both the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time. Hold on till the screen comes up
- A screen with the word “Start” pointing towards the power button, text, and navigation directions will show
- Press the power button to activate the screen. To make selections, use the Powerbutton, and to browse, press the Volumekeys. Hold down the Volume Downbutton until you get the Recovery Mode screen. It may be selected by pressing the Powerbutton. When the phone restarts, an Android robot in distress will appear on the screen. In this case, press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds, then push the Volume Up button while still holding the Powerbutton. HighlightWipe data/factory reset by pressing theVolumebuttons. To pick an option, press the Powerbutton on your keyboard. Confirm by selectingYesand then sit back and wait for the phone to do its job. SelectRestart the system now.
Do you have any queries on how to restore the Samsung Galaxy S20 to its factory settings? Please feel free to post them in the comment area below, and we will try our best to assist you!
What is factory reset and how do I factory reset Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip?
A factory reset, also known as a hard reset or a master reset, is a troubleshooting solution for mobile phones that is effective and should only be used as a last option. It will reset your phone to its factory default settings, wiping out all of your data in the process of doing so. As a result, it’s critical to make a backup of your data before doing a factory reset on your device. In order to do a factory reset on your Galaxy S20 or S20+ (including the S20 Ultra and Z Flip), go to SettingsGeneral ManagementResetFactory data reset.
- You may also do a factory reset by pressing the hardware keys on your keyboard.
- When the Android mascot appears, press and hold the keys for a few seconds.
- To continue, select Yes and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Learn more about the Galaxy.
How to Restart a Samsung S20
- Swipe down from the home screen to see the Quick Settings panel, then press the Powericon. To access Power Settings, press and hold theVolume Down and Sidebuttons (Bixby button) together for a few seconds. Additionally, you may customize what the side button performs by visiting the Side Key Settings page.
This post will demonstrate how to restart or power down the Samsung Galaxy S20, as well as discuss the various techniques for accomplishing this task.
Where Is the Power Button on the Samsung S20?
You will learn how to restart or shut down the Samsung Galaxy S20 in this post, and you will also learn about the many techniques for doing so.
How Do You Restart a Samsung Phone?
For the most part, resuming and shutting down a Samsung S20 may be accomplished in three steps. They are as follows:
- The power option in the Quick Settings panel
- A combination of hardware buttons
- Or any combination of the above. By altering the function of the side button
How to Restart the S20 With the Quick Settings Panel
The Quick Settings panel, which can be reached from any location on the Samsung S20, is one of the quickest and most convenient methods to restart the device. Here’s how to go to the control panel:
- Slide down from any screen to see the half-screen fast settings panel
- Swipe up to close the panel. Another swipe down will reveal the full-screen Quick Settings window, which you can use to customize your device. To turn on the computer, press the power button in the upper right corner. The power settings menu will display, allowing you to do actions such as powering off, restarting, and activating Emergency Mode. To restart the phone, press the second button, which is labeled “Restart.”
All you have to do now is wait for the phone to finish rebooting and you’re done.
How to Restart the S20 With the Hardware Buttons
Despite the fact that Samsung eliminated the dedicated power button, there is still a method to restart and power down the S20 by using the physical hardware buttons on the device. Here’s how you can go about it: Hold down theVolume Down andSidebuttons at the same time. Continue to hold until the power menu shows on the screen. It will take you to the power settings menu. You will see three options, including Power Off, Restart, and Enable Emergency Mode. Select one of these options to proceed.
How to Change the Side Button Function on a Samsung S20
The Bixby voice assistant, which is included into the Samsung Galaxy S20, is activated by default when the side button on the device is pressed. As a result, when you click the button, Bixby will begin to operate, but you may customize the button to launch a certain operation or application. As a result, you may configure the side button such that it opens the power menu.
How to Change What the Side Button Does
Before we can utilize the side button to restart and shut down the S20, we must first modify the default behavior of the button in the Samsung settings. Here’s how to make it more personalized:
- To access the power settings menu, select one of the options listed above — either by selecting the icon in the fast settings panel or by clicking one of the hardware buttons. Side Key Settingscan be found near the bottom of the screen, underneath the power choices. Press and hold the Power Off Menu option in the Press and Hold area.
Rather than launching Bixby when you press and hold the side button, it will instead launch the power settings menu, which will enable you to instantly restart or shut down your Samsung Galaxy S20 instead. FAQ
- What is the best way to switch off my Samsung S20? The Power menu on a Samsung S20 must be accessed before the device may be turned off. To turn off the screen, press and hold the Bixby button for one second. What is the best way to reset my Samsung S20? In order to factory reset a Samsung smartphone, navigate toSettingsGeneral ManagementResetFactory Data Reset. It is essential that you make a backup of anything on your iPhone that you wish to save. What is the best way to take a screenshot on my Samsung S20? Using the Smart Select tool in the Edge Panel, you may snap a screenshot on a Samsung S20 by pressing Volume Down + Power at the same time. If you have gestures enabled, you may swipe across the screen by placing the side of your palm in the middle of the screen.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to turn off, restart, or reset your Samsung Galaxy S20
3 After inserting a SIM card or two into my new Galaxy S20, S20+, or Ultra, I’m stumped as to how to restart my phone. Things don’t operate the way they used to on your S10 or S9, you worry, and you keep long-pressing the power key, only to have it open Bixby on every click of the power button. Users of the Note 10 recall how they felt, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves. This is due to the fact that this moment is different. We know they claimed the same thing about the last economic crisis until the coronavirus hit the stock market just as it was about to reach a record high, but with the Galaxy S-line, this is a whole different experience.
Bixby will be launched if you hold down the long press.
- When you want to take a screenshot, press the Power key and the Volume down button together for a longer period of time (approximately a second). To access the same menu, click on the power symbol in the AoD Quick panel, or on the pull-down status bar, respectively. Navigate to the Advanced features section of the Settings menu. Change the side key, as well as the Galaxy S20’s switch off/restart key
- For 7 seconds, press and hold the Power key as well as the Volume down button to put the S20 into recovery mode.
How to restart/turn off the Galaxy S20
As you can see, things are different this time around, and long-pressing the power key on the Galaxy S20, Plus, or Ultra will result in Bixby results, rather to the results you get on the Note 10 family of devices.
Now you may finally utilize the SIM cards that you previously installed (yes, they will not immediately connect to the network, unlike many other manufacturers).
How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S20
When it comes to the Galaxy S20 range, Samsung has made it significantly more difficult to switch off your phone, which is a deviation from the way most Android smartphones operate. This guide will show you how to switch off your Galaxy S20 using the power menu, whether it’s just time for a break or you need to turn it off and on again to fix a problem. By default, the power button on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is really the “side key,” which is a button that may do a variety of duties. While a single tap on the button will switch off your screen, a lengthy press will not bring up the power option.
So, what is the best way to switch off a Galaxy S20?
- In the notification shade, tap the Power Menu symbol to bring up the Power Menu. Long-press the side key to bring the volume down. Change the ‘Side Key’ function on your keyboard.
One of three methods for accessing the power menu and turning off your Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra is to utilize the software button that can be located in the notification tray of your device. This menu is accessed by swiping down from the top of your smartphone, and in the right-hand corner, you’ll notice an icon for the power button. The power menu will appear as a result of tapping this button. Another option you’ll have by default is to just hold down the power button and the volume down buttons for a lengthy period of time.
You may also just modify the purpose of the side key, which is the last option.
If you utilize Samsung’s voice assistant, Bixby, you should be aware that moving the button to reach the power menu will also block access to Bixby.
How to turn off Samsung s20 ? (3 Simple Ways)
In contrast to the way other Android devices function, Samsung has made it substantially more difficult to switch off the Galaxy S20 series of smartphones. To switch off your Samsung Galaxy S20 using the power menu, whether it’s just time for a break or you need to power cycle your device to address an issue, follow these steps. On the Samsung Galaxy S20, the power button is really the “side key,” which is a multi-function button by default, rather than the traditional power button. When you click the button once, your screen will be turned off; however, a longer press will not bring up the power menu.
So, what is the best way to turn off a Samsung Galaxy S20?
What is the best way to switch off the Samsung s20?
3 Things to do to Restart the Samsung Galaxy S20
Restarting your device is possible whether you’re using a phone or other internet-connected devices. The restart setting allows you to switch the power on or off of your device with a single action. It allows you to restart your smartphone, which is particularly beneficial after you have downloaded a number of different programs or updates to your device. Because of the size of the applications that are being downloaded, many of them will require you to restart your device or phone in order to begin a fresh downloading session.
1.Restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 by pressing and holding down the power button and the volume button at the same time for several seconds.
The phone will then reboot, first turning off and then turning back on, as seen in Figure 2.
You may also force your phone to restart by swiftly pressing and holding the power button on the side of your phone and then tapping the green restart option that will display on the screen of your phone. Samsung Galaxy S20 (Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus)
5 Steps in Turning Off the Samsung Phone Through Keys
To put your screen to sleep, swiftly press the Side key on your keyboard. If you press and hold the Side key, B ixby Voice, on the other hand, will come to life and begin speaking. In order to completely switch off your phone using the keys, press and hold the Side and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds. 3. 4. When the Power menu appears, click on the Power off option in the drop-down menu that appears. 5. Press the Power off button a second time to ensure that the power has been turned off.
- Use the notification shade to be drawn downward by swiping down from the top of the Samsung Galaxy S20’s display, and then hit the shortcut key to access it.
- From there, click on the Power sign in the upper-right corner of the screen to activate it.
- The Samsung Power Menu will appear on the screen at this point.
- 3.To switch off your Galaxy S20, press and hold the Side button down until the Samsung logo displays on the screen.
Bixby Voice’s Unknown Feature
When it comes to shutting off your phone, Bixby can also aid you. All that remains is for you to configure Bixby Voice. It is a straightforward and expedient technique. Discover the simple instructions in the section below!
What Exactly Is Bixby Voice?
Developed by Samsung, Bixby Voice is an attempt to create a voice assistant that can compete with Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, and Google’s Assistant, among others. The voice of Bixby is presently undergoing beta testing. In light of Samsung’s position as both the world’s largest smartphone maker and a successful line of home appliances, it comes as no surprise that the corporation would seek to build a voice interface that would tie everything together. Compared to other voice assistants, Bixby’s voice has qualities that are quite comparable to those of other voice assistants.
In addition, you may create routines that contain a large number of stages.
While the Google Assistant can also be used to access programs and make phone calls, it is unable to make changes to the settings on your device.
6 Simple Steps to Turning Off Your Bixby Voice Assistant
Despite the fact that you may not find Samsung’s built-in voice assistant, Bixby, to be especially useful, you can use it to shut down and restart your Galaxy S20 if you so want. To begin, activate the Bixby Voice virtual assistant on your smartphone. In order to remap the Side button’s long-press function, hold it down for a second or two until the Bixby icon displays at the top of your screen (if it hasn’t already). In addition, you may slide up from the home screen to open the app drawer and then choose the “Bixby” app from the list that appears.
- If you haven’t already, you may activate Bixby by pressing on the Bixby icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- After that, B ixby will ask if you want to power off or restart your Galaxy S20 before continuing with the process.
To turn it back on, press and hold the Side button for a few seconds until the Samsung logo displays on the screen. The process of turning off your Samsung phone has been completed, but what if Bixby’s voice is not your style? You have that situation under control, now what?
What is the procedure for turning Bixby off?
Bixby is a standard feature on all Samsung devices, including the Galaxy S8 and later flagship phones, as well as midrange devices with model numbers ranging from A50 to A90. Bixby is available as an optional feature on the Galaxy S8 and later flagship phones, as well as midrange devices with model numbers ranging from A50 to A90. In many cases, the Bixby button is in an uncomfortable placement near the volume controls or has been replaced by the power button, which is one of the primary reasons why people want to get rid of Bixby in the first place.
In order to make these modifications, you must first tweak the button behavior, then deactivate voice activation, and then erase the Bixby Home screen, which appears when you swipe left from your primary home screen, from your device’s memory.
You used to be able to turn it off in older versions, but that was no longer the case following a software upgrade.
The results were published in June 2020.
How can you disable Bixby Voice on the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S20?
- To access advanced features in the Settings menu, select Advanced Features. Ideally, Bixby Routines should be disabled. The Side Key has been pressed. Turn off Double Press or change the Open Bixby setting to anything else. By pushing and holding the button, you may access the Power Off Menu.
The Bixby Voice on the Galaxy Note 10 is a new feature.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen. After entering in Bixby, select the option that reads App Info, Bixby Voice from the drop-down menu. Bixby Voice settings may be accessed by tapping the Settings tool in the top right corner of the screen. Change the Automatic Listening option from Always to Never
- By tapping on Voice Wake-Up, you may turn off Wake With Hi, Bixby. While the phone is locked, turn off the usage of the phone. The Bixby Dictation feature should be disabled. Activate the Bixby Key by pressing it twice in succession to open Bixby by touching on it
- Disable the marketing notifications if you don’t want them. To access the widget configuration mode, navigate to your home screen and press and hold the widget configuration button
- By swiping left, you can turn off Samsung Daily.
Displays on the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S20
Here is What we Think
Control of the situation is in your hands! If you’ve just received a Samsung S20, you might find it difficult to understand how everything works right away – especially if you’re switching from an Apple device to an Android device. A basic understanding of how to restart and switch off your phone is a critical skill that every phone user should be proficient in. When you fully comprehend and are able to utilize all of the features that your phone has to offer, you will notice a huge increase in the overall performance of the phone.
Moreover, it can assist you in conserving and extending the life of your battery.
In the event of a problem, performing a soft reset, or manually restarting your phone, is normally one of the first steps Samsung suggests.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Restart the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy S20Ultra 5G1. Press and hold the Side (right edge) and Volume down (right edge) keys simultaneously until the ‘Power off’ prompt appears, then release the buttons.
Alternatively, if the device is not responding, try a another strategy. 3. Press the Restart button to begin the process again. 4. To confirm, press the Restart button.
The first of three methods for accessing the power menu and turning off your Galaxy S20 is to hit the software button on the notification tray, which is the first of the three methods. When you enter this menu, you’ll see a power button symbol in the right-hand corner, which you can access by swiping down from the top of your smartphone.
If your phone does not have a dedicated Power button, you can switch it off through one of the following methods. Turn off the electricity using the keys on your keyboard. Pushing the Side key fast will put your computer’s screen into hibernation. Turn off the computer by selecting it from the Quick Settings menu. Recently, the Power icon has been introduced to the Quick settings panel on a number of Samsung Galaxy phones. Turn off the electricity with the help of Bixby.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G, how to
How to perform a factory reset on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G? How can I delete all of the info from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G? How can I get around the screen lock on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G? How can I revert to the factory settings on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G? The following article will walk you through the process of master resetting your SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Examine the methods for doing a hard reset using physical keys and Android 10 settings. Therefore, your SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be as good as new and your Snapdragon 865core will perform at peak performance.
- In order to power off your phone, first press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds. Second, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons for a brief period of time. If you see theSAMSUNGlogo, release all of your keys. To do so, press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys simultaneously to selectWipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key. Now proceed to the Yes option. Afterwards, press and hold the Power button to selectReboot system now
- You did a fantastic job! During the entire procedure, all of your information was deleted.
Hard Reset Operation on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE – Restore Defaults – video tutorial Learn how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, including how to bypass screen lock and wipe data, in this video. Restoring the Default Settings on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G after a hard reset – video WARNING! A Hard Reset will completely wipe off all of your data. All of the operations outlined here are performed entirely at your own risk. Help! This isn’t going to work.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G / S20+ 5G / S20 Ultra 5G (G981U/G986U/G988U) – Reset Device
If you are having problems with your device, there are several options for resetting it. The first step is to turn off and on your smartphone again. You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Restarting your smartphone is a good idea. Restart your device if necessary. Reset the network configurations Perform a factory data reset on your computer. Alternate master reset procedures should be followed.
Power cycle your device
Select Power offPower off by pressing and holding the Volume down and Side buttons at the same time. If you want to turn the device back on, press and hold the Side button until the screen comes back on.
Restart your device
If a power cycle does not address your problem, try restarting your device instead. Press and hold theVolume down andSide buttons for a few seconds, then selectRestartRestart from the menu. If you are unable to access the ‘Restart’ button on the screen or if the device becomes unresponsive, press and hold the Volume down and Side buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds, or until the device restarts, to force it to restart.
Reset network settings
If you are experiencing connectivity problems, you may want to try resetting your network configurations. Using your finger, swipe down from the Notification bar and click theSettings symbol. choose the option General management from the drop-down menu ResetReset the network configurations To restore default settings, selectRestore to confirm.
Keep in mind that resetting your network settings removes any previously related Wi-Fi networks, security passcodes, Bluetooth devices, and cellular network data settings that were previously attached.
Factory data reset
Try resetting your network settings if you are experiencing connectivity difficulties. The Settings icon may be accessed by swiping down from the Notification bar. Select General management from the drop-down menu. Netzwerkeinstellungen neu einstellen Confirm that you want to reset your settings by selectingReset. Keep in mind that resetting your network settings removes all previously related Wi-Fi networks, security passcodes, Bluetooth devices, and cellular network data settings that were previously saved.
1. If you are unable to execute the conventional ‘Factory data reset’ using the procedures outlined above, consider the Alternate option, which involves first turning off the device. Keep pressing and holding the Volume upandSide buttons at the same time while your smartphone is switched off until the Android Recovery screen shows. To do a wipe data/factory reset, hold down the Volume down button until it is highlighted, then push theSide button. Then, holding down theVolume down button until the phrase “Factory data reset” is highlighted, hit the Side button to begin the reset procedure.
How to soft reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is a high-end smartphone with excellent specifications and a beautiful design, but it is also rather expensive. A phone as good as this one should perform flawlessly at all times, and that is exactly what you get when you purchase it. However, no matter how fantastic the phone and its specifications are, you may come into a glitch or a problem. In such situations, executing a soft reset on the gadget is one of the most straightforward methods of troubleshooting it.
How to perform a soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is outlined below.
When to perform a soft reset
Restart, reboot, soft reset, and other similar terms all essentially indicate the same thing – that is, cycling the power status of a device. In order to improve performance, it is recommended that you restart your phone every few days. By doing so, you will be able to kill any background programs that are running and your memory will be increased. When you are facing difficulties, it is always recommended that you reboot your computer.
How to soft reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
A soft reset can be accomplished in one of two ways. To restart the phone while it is not frozen, simply press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. When you see the option to Restart, select it by tapping on it. Your device will restart as a result of this. That’s all there is to it. However, there is another way that may be used when the phone is frozen and non-responsive as well.
Because the vast majority of smartphones these days are equipped with a non-removable battery, performing a soft reset effectively simulates the removal of the battery. The following steps will show you how to software reset your device using hardware keys:
- A soft reset can be accomplished in two ways. To restart the phone while it is not frozen, simply press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Restarting your computer is as simple as tapping the button. Your device will restart as a result of this action. Everything has been spoken and done. However, there is another way that may be used when the phone is frozen and non-responsive: a reboot. Because the vast majority of smartphones these days are equipped with a non-removable battery, performing a soft reset effectively simulates the removal of the battery from the smartphone. How to software reset your device using hardware keys is described below.
See also: How to update all Android applications at the same time