- 1 How do I perform a Hard Factory Reset?
- 2 How to Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked
- 3 Hard Reset a Locked Samsung Phone with Buttons
- 4 Factory Reset Samsung That is Locked without Home Button
- 5 Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked with ADM
- 6 Reset a Samsung Phone when Locked – Samsung Find My Mobile
- 7 How to Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked Google Account
- 8 The Bottom Line
- 9 3 Ways to Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That’s Locked
- 10 3 ways to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy phone that’s locked
- 11 How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy phone if you have password
- 12 [5 Ways] How to Reset a Samsung Phone that is Locked
- 13 Way 1: How to Reset A Samsung Phone Using 4uKey for Android
- 14 Way 2: How to Reset A Samsung Phone with Android Device Manager
- 15 Way 3: How to Reset A Samsung Phone Using Find My Mobile
- 16 Way 4: How to Reset A Samsung Phone in Recovery Mode
- 17 Way 5: How to Reset A Samsung Phone if you have Google Account
- 18 Conclusion
- 19 How to Reset a Samsung Phone That’s Locked without Data Loss?- Dr.Fone
- 20 Reset Samsung phone forgot password in Recovery Mode
- 21 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 22 8 Methods On How to reset a Samsung phone that is locked
- 22.1 Method 2: Factory Reset Using the Samsung Find My Mobile Application
- 22.2 Method 3: Factory Reset Using Google Find My Device.
- 22.3 Method 4: Using a Google Account
- 22.4 Method 5: Use Android Device Manager to factory reset a Samsung phone.
- 22.5 Method 6: Instructions on how to reset a Samsung phone using the 4uKey for Android app
- 22.6 Method 7: How to Unlock a Locked Samsung Phone by Deleting the Password File Using the Android Debug Bridge
- 22.7 Method 8: Using Buttons, Perform a Factory Reset
- 23 Our Final Thoughts
- 24 Frequently Ask Questions
- 25 Is it possible to factory reset a Samsung without a password?
- 26 What is the best way to factory reset my phone if it is locked?
- 27 What to Do if You Forget Your Android Phone Password – Techlicious
- 28 How to reset your Android phone through Find My Device
- 29 How to reset your Android phone through Recovery Mode
- 30 How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Password (5 Ways)
- 31 Summary
- 32 Part 1: How to Unlock Samsung Phone When You Forgot Password with Android Unlock in Minutes
- 33 Part 2: How to Reset Password on Samsung Phone with Samsung Account
- 34 Part 3: How to Unlock Samsung Password with Google Login (Android 4.4 and Lower)
- 35 Part 4: How to Get into a Locked Samsung Phone with Deleting the Password File Using ADB
- 36 Part 5: How Do You Unlock a Samsung Phone If You Forgot the Password Using Factory Reset
- 37 Conclusion
How do I perform a Hard Factory Reset?
Please keep in mind that most Android smartphones are equipped with security features that prevent them from being factory reset if they are stolen. Google Device Protection is one of the security features that has been implemented. This means that if you have a Google account on your phone, when you reset your phone using the buttons, you will be prompted to enter your Google account details to complete the reset. Before attempting to reset your password, double-check that you have the correct email address and password.
Several methods are available if you’ve been locked out of your Google account and don’t recall your Google account details: 1.
Then, to unlock your Galaxy mobile, enter the new password you created.
How to Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked
Are you planning to perform a factory reset but are unable to access the screen password? Relax and enjoy yourself! This fast article will walk you through three simple steps to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked in the past. Continue reading to find out how to reset your phone without a password.
DroidKit – Factory Reset Samsung without Password
If you wish to factory reset a Samsung that has been locked or that has been locked without a home button, use DroidKit to do it with ease. It may also be used to unlock a Samsung that has been locked out of its Google account. Supports Samsung smartphones, tablets, and other devices. There are a variety of reasons why you would wish to factory reset your Samsung phone, including: Get a second-hand phone and want to erase all of the previous data on it, are having problems with applications crashing, a frozen Samsung screen, or other system difficulties and need to start over, or need to clean a Samsung phone before selling it are all reasons to wipe a Samsung phone.
Is it possible to reset a Samsung phone without entering a password?
In addition, we will provide you with a strong Android lock screen removal program that will allow you to easily reset a locked Samsung or any other Android model without any difficulty.
Confirm that you have backed up your Samsung Android device. Alternatively, you may need to look into techniques to retrieve data after a factory reset.
Hard Reset a Locked Samsung Phone with Buttons
The first simple method is to use physical buttons to enter Android Recovery mode and then reset the phone. This is the quickest and most straightforward method. First, let’s have a look at the preparations and notices that need to be put in place before we get started with the process: Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data service; a fast Wi-Fi network is suggested for best results. After a factory reset, all of your settings and data will be deleted, and you will only be able to recover anything that has already been backed up before.
Google will ask for verification throughout the setup process after the phone has been reset.
To Reset a Locked Samsung via Recovery Mode:
1. Turn your phone off, then hold down the Volume Up (the top button on the left-hand side), Power (the bottom button in the middle), and Home/Bixby buttons (at the bottom of the middle) keys all at once for a few seconds to restore power. Wait for the operating system to start. Start Samsung’s recovery mode by pressing the Power button. Check to see that your phone has been turned off. If you are unable to turn it off straight away, allow the battery to discharge and then recharge it. The Wipe Data/Factory Reset option can be found on the Installing System Update screen, which can be navigated by using the Volume Up/Down buttons and the power button.
Wipe your device’s data and do a factory reset.
Step 3: Select YES to erase all user data, and then wait a few minutes for the factory data reset process to be completed.
Reboot the device and then you may proceed with the setup procedure if it is neccessary.
Factory Reset Samsung That is Locked without Home Button
For those who have a Samsung phone that is locked but does not have a home button or volume buttons, we have another nice solution for you in the form of the Android lock screen removal tool – DroidKit. It makes no difference if your Samsung phone is protected by a numeric password or something else; you may remove the lock screen and reset Samsung using DroidKit. There’s no need to hit the home button anymore. Following the completion of the unlocking procedure, your Samsung smartphone will be reset to its factory default settings.
Features of Android Screen Unlocker of DroidKit:
- We cover all of the many types of screen locks. All sorts of screen locks, including passwords, PINs, patterns, fingerprints and face IDs are unlocked using this tool. This app is compatible with Samsung phones and tablets. It works flawlessly on Samsung phones, as well as other Android models from Motorola, Sony, and other manufacturers. Remove Screen Locks Easily and Quickly without Rooting your device. It is not necessary to have any skills or technical expertise, nor to have root access on the device. You can conduct the action on your own computer and by yourself
- Unlocking a Samsung that has been locked without the use of a Google Account is possible. The DroidKitSamsung FRP bypass program may also be used if you’ve been locked out of your phone due to FRP lock and have forgotten your Google Account.
Here’s How to Factory Reset S amsung without Password
Simply download DroidKit onto your PC in Step 1. Start it up and select Unlock Screen from the menu. Select the Unlock Screen Function option. Step 2: Connect your locked Samsung to the computer and press the Start button. Connect your unlocked phone to the computer. Step 3: After DroidKit has finished preparing the configuration file, choose Remove Now. Remove the item by using the Remove Now button. Step 4: Select the brand of your Samsung smartphone and then click Next.
Continue after confirming the locked device’s brand. Step 5: Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. If you wait a few minutes, you will see the Screen Lock Removal Completed screen, which looks like this: Completed the removal of the lock screen
Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked with ADM
It is possible to find, modify the lock screen, and remotely delete an Android smartphone using the Android Device Manager (ADM), a security feature. If you have already activated Android Device Manager on the locked phone using your Google account, you will be able to factory reset it quickly and easily. Step 1: Log in with the Google Account that was previously used on the locked phone. Step 2: On the Android Device Manager page, pick the device that you want to manage. Toggle the Lock button.
Click on the Lock button once more.
Return to the Lock Screen Settings and turn off the temporary password setting.
Reset a Samsung Phone when Locked – Samsung Find My Mobile
The procedures described above are typically applicable to all Android devices, including Samsung phones. Additionally, Samsung users may reset a locked phone using the Samsung software. Where Can I Find My Mobile Phone? Step 1: Go to Samsung Find My Mobile and login in using your Samsung account information. Step 2: After that, you may see the information about your Samsung phone. Select Erase Data from the drop-down menu. Remotely erasing data from a Samsung device
How to Reset a Samsung Phone That is Locked Google Account
Most of the time when your phone is locked by a Google account, it signifies that your phone has been locked by Google FRP lock, which is also known as factory reset protection. After that, you may learn about how to unlock a Google locked phone, which can assist you in bypassing a Samsung phone that has been locked by your Google account.
The Bottom Line
That concludes our discussion on how to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked. You should have no trouble resetting your phone without a password if you use all of the techniques listed above. By the way, DroidKit may be a useful tool for removing any additional screen locks from your device, and it has a variety of other features that you can investigate. Simply download it and give it a go. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
3 Ways to Factory Reset a Samsung Phone That’s Locked
Is your Samsung Galaxy phone locked out because you forgot the screen lock password/Pattern and you can’t get into it? As a result, in this situation, Factory Reset is an excellent unlocking technique. This post will teach you how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy phone that has been locked in the process. Similar:How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Performing a Factory Reset
Read before Factory Reset
1. A factory reset deletes all data on your phone except for the Android operating system, and the data is not recoverable after the reset has been completed. As a result, if you don’t have a backup and don’t want to risk losing your data, consider again before doing a factory reset. 2. If your locked phone is linked (or signed in) to a Google account or a Samsung account, make sure you have the email address and password for that account in your possession. Because, after doing a factory reset, you will be prompted to input them in order to restart the device.
If you have forgotten your Google account details, don’t be concerned; you can restore your Google account and password, or even bypass Google account after doing a factory reset of your computer.
3 ways to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy phone that’s locked
- Method 1: Perform a factory reset using the Samsung Find My Mobile app. Using Google Find My Device, you may do a factory reset in two ways: method 2 and method 3.
Way 1: Factory Reset Using Samsung Find My Mobile
If your locked Galaxy phone is logged into a Samsung account and has Find My Mobile switched on, you may remotely factory reset it from another device using the Samsung Recovery Tool. The first step is to ensure that your phone is turned on and connected to a mobile data or Wi-Fi network, after which you may proceed with the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Launch any web browser on your computer or other accessible device, and then log in to this website using the Samsung account that is presently signed in on your locked Samsung Galaxy phone (if applicable).
Upon checking in, your Samsung Galaxy device will be listed on the screen, and you will need to clickErase dataunder your device in the right pane to begin the process of wiping your data.
Step 5: Simply sit back and wait for the erase to be completed.
Once your phone turns on, the process is complete.
Way 2: Factory Reset Using Google Find My Device
Remote factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy phone is possible if you have a Google account logged in on your locked phone and Find My Device is enabled on your other device. Keep your Galaxy phone powered on and connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi while you complete the instructions outlined in the next section. The first step is to launch any web browser on your computer or other accessible device, and then log in to this website using the Google account that is now signed into your Samsung Galaxy phone.
You must clickERASE DEVICEon the left-hand window in order to complete this task.
During Step 4, you will see that your locked Samsung phone will restart and begin the process of restoring itself to its factory settings.
Way 3: Factory Reset Using Buttons
What should you do if your Galaxy phone is not linked to any Google or Samsung account, or if it is linked but you do not know the login details for the account, is to follow the instructions below. Here’s how to factory reset a locked Samsung Galaxy phone without the use of a Google account or a Samsung account simply pressing and holding the reset button.
Step 1: Boot to Android Recovery mode.
1. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for 7 to 10 seconds, depending on your device.
Press and hold the Power+Volume Up+Homebuttons for a few seconds after you see the phone vibrating slightly. If you release all of the buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears, you will see the Android Recovery screen display on your phone.
Power and Volume Down buttons should be held down for 7 to 10 seconds when first pressed and held down. Press and hold the Power+Volume Up+Homebuttons for a few seconds after the phone begins to vibrate. The phone will enter the Android Recovery screen after the SAMSUNG logo shows after you have released all buttons.
Step 2: Factory reset Samsung phone.
To factory reset your locked Samsung phone while it is still at the Android Recovery screen, follow the steps outlined below.
- In order to pick the ” Wipe data/factory reset ” option, hit the Volume Up or Volume Down button, followed by the Power button to confirm your selection. Select Yes under ” Wipe all user data ” on the following screen, and the Samsung phone will begin to restore to factory settings as soon as you click the Volume Up/Down buttons. It will just take a few minutes to do this task. As soon as the factory reset is complete, select “reboot system immediately” to ensure that your phone restarts smoothly.
- After your phone is turned on, it will behave as if it were a brand new device, and you will need to re-configure it. If you are prompted to input a Google account that has previously been synchronized on this phone to authenticate your identity during the setup process and you do not have the account, do not be concerned
- Instead, please learn how to create one. Instructions on how to bypass Google Account Verification after a factory reset
How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy phone if you have password
Finally, now that you know how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy phone that has been locked, let’s have a look at how to factory reset an Android phone without having to go through any bother if you already have a password for the phone. If you’re already familiar with this section, you may skip it. Step 1: First, if your phone is locked, unlock it to the home screen and then open the Settings app from the list of apps on your phone. Tap General managementResetFactory data reset in the Settings menu to go to Step 2.
Finally, tapDelete All to begin the process of restoring your phone to its factory settings.
[5 Ways] How to Reset a Samsung Phone that is Locked
When using a sophisticated screen password or pattern, it is quite simple to make a mistake and lose track of what you are doing. Do you know what to do if you find yourself locked out of your Samsung devices? Do you know how to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked? This article provides answers to the questions of how to gain access to a locked Samsung cellphone using a variety of methods.
- Method 1: Using 4uKey for Android, learn how to reset a Samsung phone. Second method is to use the Android Device Manager to reset the Samsung phone. Using the Find My Mobile app, you may do the third method of resetting a Samsung phone: Method number four: How to Reset a Samsung Phone while in Recovery Mode. If you have a Google Account, you may use this method to reset your Samsung phone.
Way 1: How to Reset A Samsung Phone Using 4uKey for Android
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first method for resetting your Samsung password. There are a plethora of tools available that have the power of unlocking a Samsung phone that has been locked, but 4uKey for Android stands out as the most effective. This program, in addition to being capable of resetting a locked Android phone, is also capable of bypassing the FRP lock on Samsung devices after they have been factory reset. Various favorable feedbacks from people all around the world may be found on the website.
- The first step is to download and install 4uKey for Android on your computer, then launch the app
- As soon as you connect your Samsung mobile device to your computer through a USB cable, the program will recognize the device right away. Now, from the main interface, choose “Remove Screen Lock” to disable the password protection
- And After that, press the “Start” button. The app will inform you that it will destroy all of your data in order to unlock the screen lock
- Simply select Yes to begin the process. Following that, the removal procedure will be initiated
- Afterwards, you’ll need to boot your device into recovery mode and restart it. Following that, the mobile device will be rebooted. The process for bypassing the Samsung screen password is fairly straightforward
Following the instructions in Step 3, if you have a device from the early Samsung lineup, select “Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss” and you will see instructions similar to the ones shown in the video below: how to reset a samsung phone that is locked without losing data
Way 2: How to Reset A Samsung Phone with Android Device Manager
The second viable alternative for resetting the password on a Samsung mobile phone is to use Android Device Manager in conjunction with a Google account. Using the Device Manager, it is quite simple to reset the password on your phone. Here are numerous methods to follow in order to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked:
- To begin, you must first go to the device management website and then sign in with the Google account that has previously been used to access into your Samsung device. Using the Android Device Manager interface, select the device and then click on the “Erase Device” option to reset the device to its factory default settings without the need for a password.
The task has been completed!
As you can see, using Android Device Manager to change the password on a Samsung mobile phone is a pretty straightforward process that anybody can do.
Way 3: How to Reset A Samsung Phone Using Find My Mobile
Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” function, which is similar to Apple’s “Find My iPhone,” allows users to locate their mobile device. This function may be used to find your smartphone, as well as to unlock your phone and reset the password on your device. In order to utilize it effectively, you must be signed into your Samsung account on your phone and have the remotely unlock function turned on in your settings. In order to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked with the Find My Mobile function, follow these steps:
- Visit findmymobile.samsung.com/ from a computer or another mobile device and login in to your Samsung account to get started. (Your phone should be linked to a mobile network and the location service should be turned on before continuing.) To remotely unlock the device, select the “Unlock” option from the drop-down menu. Finally, input your Samsung account password and then click on the “Unlock” option to complete the process.
Way 4: How to Reset A Samsung Phone in Recovery Mode
You may quickly reset your Samsung mobile phone by going to the Settings menu. However, how can you unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked? However, it would still be able to enter Recovery Mode and factory reset your Samsung devices via the on-screen buttons.
- To begin, you must first turn off your Samsung smartphone and then restart it in Recovery Mode. The software update screen will appear if you hold the Volume Up and side buttons together for a total of 10 seconds. The phone will vibrate, but don’t let go of the buttons until it stops. In the future, if you see a “No Command” notice, simply wait for a minute and the device will enter Recovery Mode. Now, while in Recovery Mode, press the Volume Up and Down buttons on your keyboard to select Factory Reset. By pushing the power button, you may confirm the command. Finally, confirm the instruction by selecting “Yes-Delete All User Data” from the drop-down menu. Following that, the gadget will be reset to its factory default settings. Once this is done, select “Reboot Now” to have your phone automatically restarted.
A Samsung phone that has been locked is fairly straightforward to factory reset, although the processes may change somewhat depending on the type of phone that you have.
Way 5: How to Reset A Samsung Phone if you have Google Account
Do you know how to reset a Samsung phone that has a Google account that has been locked? What if you want to use your Google Account to reset the password on your Samsung mobile phone? Is it possible? It is possible to use this approach to reset the password on your Samsung smartphone instead of using the Android Device Manager, if you have Android 4.4 or an earlier version of the operating system. Using your Google Account, here’s how to factory reset a Samsung smartphone:
- Make five attempts to unlock your Samsung phone by entering a random password or pattern on the screen. Following that, a notice will show on the screen
- Select “Forgot Pattern” from the list. A Google Account or Backup PIN will be requested from you at that point. Select Google Account and then “Account unlock” from the drop-down menu. The cell phone will be unlocked once you provide your Google account password
The options described above, such as Find My Mobile, Google Account, and Android Device Manager, are all effective when trying to figure out how to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked. However, there have been several occasions in which they have failed. In order to figure out how to factory reset an Android phone when it is locked, several users have utilized Tenorshare 4uKey for Andorid. They have reported positive results. We strongly advise you to do so. Take a chance! Bypassing the Android Screen LockBypassing the Samsung FRP Lock
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
How to Reset a Samsung Phone That’s Locked without Data Loss?- Dr.Fone
Locking oneself out of one’s phone is the biggest fear of every reasonable person who uses a golem for protection. It’s a given, and if that doesn’t bother you, you might want to consider redefining your position in today’s high-tech environment. It’s important to note that this inane complexity (and yes, it is inane) is a common-case scenario for the vast majority of today’s users. Every Q/A site probably includes three out of every eight inquiries relating to “how to reset a Samsung Phone that has been locked,” “how to reset a Samsung Phone if I have forgotten my password,” and even requests for the procedures to be followed in order to do a “Reset Samsung Lock.” You will be quite irritated, and the whole process will be complicated if you do not receive responses that are satisfactory to your requirements.
Your phone is locked, and you are banging your head against the wall, frantically attempting to unlock it while gently rubbing your phone with your sweating fingers, which are tightly fisted in your bunch.
Fortunately for you, we have some suggestions for how to improve your present situation, and by the time we’re finished, your golem will be beaming with delight, just like your grin.
This article will guide you through the process of resetting a Samsung Phone that has been locked or resetting a Samsung Phone if you have forgotten your password. It will also give you with the steps to resetting your forgotten Samsung Lock without any problem!
Reset Samsung phone forgot password in Recovery Mode
It is possible to put your phone into Recovery Mode and restore your device to factory settings, even if it is almost impossible to reach the Factory Data Reset option (since you are locked out and everything!). At the end of the day, that’s how you unlock a Samsung phone that is locked. Step 1: First and foremost, you must shut down your device. Step 2: Reboot your Samsung cellphone into Recovery Mode to complete the process. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Home button, and the Power button all at the same time for around 10 seconds until you see the long-awaited Recovery Mode display.
- If your efforts result in a dull screen with the message “No command,” you must press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button for a few seconds, and then you will be rewarded with a working screen.
- To enter Recovery Mode, press and hold the Volume Down/Up buttons until you reach the choice ‘Wipe out/Factory data reset.’ Confirm your selection by pushing the Power Button.
- Confirm the deletion of all user data by selecting “Yes-delete all user data” from the drop-down menu.
- When the reset procedure is completed, select “Reboot immediately” from the menu.
- The most heartbreaking aspect of using this procedure is the devastating end result—the complete and total loss of data, without a moment’s hesitation on the side of your device.
It is extremely inconvenient to lose or have your phone taken away from you. You can try to track it down, but the chances of doing so are slim, and even if you do manage to track it down, there is no guarantee that whoever has discovered your phone will give it back to you. One method of reclaiming your phone is to perform a factory reset on the Samsung and then lock the device with a new four-digit PIN code. This post teaches how to reset the android phones or unlock Samsung galaxy without an access code so that you don’t have to buy another one!
Read this before performing a factory reset
It is quite inconvenient to lose or have your phone taken from you. Try as you may, the odds of locating your phone are small. Even if you do manage to track it down, there’s no assurance that the person who discovered it would return it to you. It is possible to recover your phone by resetting the Samsung and entering a new 4-digit PIN code into the device’s lock screen. This page explains how to reset Android phones and unlock Samsung Galaxy devices without the need of an access code, saving you the cost of purchasing a new device.
When your Samsung phone is locked, you may need to reset it. See also: How to Reset a Samsung Phone to Its Factory Settings How to Perform a Factory Reset on a Samsung A10e Samsung Galaxy S9 Factory Reset Instructions
8 Methods On How to reset a Samsung phone that is locked
If you have a Samsung mobile device, you may quickly and easily reset the password on your smartphone using the device’s settings. Although it will be more difficult, it is still possible to put your device into Recovery Mode if you have been locked out. In this case, what is the most effective method of unlocking a Samsung phone that has been locked? You can easily factory reset your Samsung devices by following the steps indicated below:
- To quickly and easily change or reset the password on your Samsung mobile device, go to Settings > General > Password Reset. Nevertheless, even if you have been locked out of your smartphone, it is still feasible to boot the device into Recovery Mode, but the procedure will be more complex. How do you go about unlocking a Samsung phone that has been password protected? You can easily factory reset your Samsung devices by following the steps indicated below: 1.
Following that, the device will be returned to its factory default settings. Choose “Reboot Now” to have your phone automatically rebooted when you’ve completed this step. If you become stuck at any point throughout the process of factory resetting a Samsung phone that has been locked, simply press and hold the Power button for an extended amount of time, and the device will be turned off automatically. Next, go back to the beginning of the process and repeat the procedure.
Method 2: Factory Reset Using the Samsung Find My Mobile Application
Samsung Recovery Tool allows you to remotely factory reset your locked Galaxy phone from another device as long as it is logged in to a Samsung account and has Find My Mobile turned on. Before proceeding with the steps below, make sure that your phone is turned on and connected to a mobile data or Wi-Fi network. After that, you may follow with the methods listed below. The first step is to launch any web browser on your computer or other accessible device and log in to this page using the Samsung account that is presently signed in on your locked Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Using the SettingsDevices menu, choose Erase data from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone once you have logged in.
- To begin the process of restoring your locked Samsung Galaxy phone to its factory default settings, pick Erase from the “Erase phone data” dialogue box that appears.
- Maintain your patience when the webpage states that your Galaxy phone has been restored to its factory settings for a few minutes more.
- Using the Samsung, perform a factory reset.
Method 3: Factory Reset Using Google Find My Device.
Samsung Recovery Tool allows you to remotely factory reset your locked Galaxy phone from another device as long as it is logged in to a Samsung account and has Find My Mobile enabled on the locked phone. The first step is to make sure that your phone is turned on and linked to a mobile data or Wi-Fi network, following which you may proceed with the procedures provided in this section. Step 1: Open any web browser on your computer or other accessible device and log in to this website using the Samsung account that is presently signed in on your locked Samsung Galaxy phone (if you have one).
Step 3:After login in, go to SettingsDevices and choose Erase data from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
To begin the process of restoring your locked Samsung Galaxy phone to its factory default settings, pick Erase from the “Erase phone data” dialog box that appears.
Maintain your patient waiting for a few minutes after the webpage states that your Galaxy phone has been reset to its factory default settings. The process is complete after your phone has turned on. Using the Samsung Galaxy S7, do a factory reset My Mobile Application Cannot Be Located
Method 4: Using a Google Account
Do you know how to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked with a pattern lock because it has a Google account? For example, what do you do if you want to use your Google Account to change the password on your Samsung smartphone? Is that even possible? In order to reset the password on an Android smartphone running Android 4.4 or a lower version of Android, you must first connect the device to your computer. Here’s how to perform a factory reset on a Samsung Galaxy S using your Google Account.
- Do you know how to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked with a pattern lock since it has a Google account on it. Is it possible to use your Google Account to reset the password on your Samsung mobile phone, for instance? Is this something that can be done? I’m not sure. In order to reset the password on an Android smartphone running Android 4.4 or a lower version of Android, you must first connect your device to the internet. Learn how to do a factory reset on a Samsung Galaxy S by using your Google Account.
Keep in mind that this is valid on the Galaxy S21, but not on devices running Android versions 4.4 and below. Making use of a Google Account
Method 5: Use Android Device Manager to factory reset a Samsung phone.
In addition to resetting the password on your Samsung mobile phone via your Google Account, the Android Device Manager is another feasible option for resetting the password. Resetting the password on your phone is a straightforward process that can be accomplished using the Device Manager. Listed below are a few measures you may take to get things started:
- First, you must go to the device management website and sign in using the Google account that has already been entered into your Samsung device before you can advance with the rest of the procedure. To enter a provisional password for the device in question, first select it from the Android Device Manager window and then click on the “Lock” option to the right of the device name. After then, click the “Lock” button on your keyboard one more time. Following that, you will get a confirmation notice on the screen of your computer
- When prompted, enter the temporary password that was issued to you in order to unlock your Samsung smartphone.
After attempting to set a new password, you should attempt to wipe your Samsung smartphone using the Erase option. Android Device Manager may be used to do a factory reset on a Samsung phone. Erase gives you the ability to restore your computer’s factory settings without the necessity of entering a password in the process. The assignment has been successfully done! As you can see, resetting the password on a Samsung mobile phone with Android Device Manager is a rather simple operation that anybody can complete with little difficulty.
Method 6: Instructions on how to reset a Samsung phone using the 4uKey for Android app
You may be able to achieve success with Samsung reset the password by applying third-party software if all of the options given above have failed to produce favorable results. A number of applications are available that have the capability of unlocking a Samsung phone that has been locked, but Tenorshare 4uKey for Android stands out as the most effective of them. A amazing piece of software, it has garnered a great deal of positive feedback from individuals all around the world. The greatest tool and least time-consuming option is also the most straightforward to use, which makes it a great choice.
- The password security may be removed from the program interface by selecting “Remove Screen Lock” from the menu bar.
- To begin, click on the “Start” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
7. Following that, the mobile phone will be restarted on its own. You may find a very simple method of bypassing the password on your Samsung Android mobile phone, as demonstrated by 4uKey for Android, by visiting this page.
Method 7: How to Unlock a Locked Samsung Phone by Deleting the Password File Using the Android Debug Bridge
Using ADB to get access to a locked Samsung phone is a useful alternative since it allows you to quickly and easily erase the password that has been set for the phone. Nonetheless, if your computer does not have the ability to connect through ADB, this approach will not be effective. The following are the actions to take in order to unlock a Samsung phone that has been locked: Step 1: On your PC, enable USB Debugging. Step 2: Make certain that your phone is linked to your computer through a USB cable, above all else.
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate command.
To complete the operation, type the letters “cmd” into the prompt and press the “Enter” key to close the window.
Method 8: Using Buttons, Perform a Factory Reset
Is it necessary to complete the steps outlined below if your Galaxy phone is not linked to any Google or Samsung accounts, or if it is linked but you do not know the account’s login information? By pressing and holding the reset button for several seconds, you may do a factory reset on a locked Samsung Galaxy phone without the need for a Google or Samsung account. In order to proceed, you must first boot into Android Recovery mode. Follow these procedures if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone with a Home button: 1.
- If you detect your phone vibrating slightly, immediately press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Home keys for a few seconds until the phone stops vibrating completely.
- Samsung Galaxy phones that do not have a home button or Samsung lockscreen are eligible for this offer.
- After you observe a sight vibration, press and hold the Power, Bixby, and Volume Up buttons for several seconds until the vibration stops.
- Maintain control of the phone by pressing and holding all of its buttons until the Samsung logo appears, and the phone will boot into the Android Recovery screen.
- Follow the procedures given below to do a factory reset on your locked Samsung phone while it is still on the Android Recovery screen.
- To begin restoring your Samsung phone’s factory settings, choose Yes under “Wipe all user data” on the following screen by pressing and holding the Volume Up and Down keys simultaneously.
- This assignment will only take a few minutes of your time to complete.
- When your phone is first turned on, it will operate as if it were a completely new device, and you will need to re-configure it to make it function properly.
Our Final Thoughts
When it comes to understanding how to reset a Samsung phone that has been locked, all of the methods outlined in this article, such as the Find My Mobile function, Google Account, and Device Manager, are incredibly beneficial. However, there have been instances in which all of these tactics have fallen short of expectations. If the device software was extensively damaged, or if there were other major flaws that prevented them from breaking the password, it is conceivable that they did not succeed.
We strongly suggest you to at the very least give 4uKey for Android a try if you want to avoid being trapped with a locked Samsung smartphone.
Frequently Ask Questions
For starters, power down your phone, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key together with the Volume Up key for a few seconds, followed by hitting and holding the Power key again. Hold down the keys until the Android mascot appears, and then release the keys to exit. Instantaneously after the Android system recovery menu appears on your screen, press the Power/Bixby key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset,” followed by the Volume Down key to confirm your option.
Is it possible to factory reset a Samsung without a password?
For a few seconds, press and hold the Volume Up button, the Power button, and the Bixby button simultaneously. Press and hold all of the buttons on the device until the device stops vibrating when you detect it is happening. Whenever this occurs, the Android recovery screen menu will be displayed (may take up to 30 seconds). Select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ from the drop-down menu by pressing and holding the Volume down button.
What is the best way to factory reset my phone if it is locked?
Continue by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds, followed by pressing and releasing the volume up button to finish the procedure. Android Recovery should now appear at the top of the screen, along with a few more choices, as shown below. By pressing the volume down button and scrolling down the list of choices until “Wipe data/factory reset” is chosen, you may restore your phone’s factory settings.
What to Do if You Forget Your Android Phone Password – Techlicious
Josh Kirschner contributed to this report. The fourth of February in the year 2021 tipshowto,phones and mobile,cell phones,tech 101:114 comments inTipsHowTo,Phones and Mobile,Cell Phones Techlicious editors do their own product evaluations. We may get affiliate income from links on this page, which will allow us to continue to support our purpose. Is there a method to unlock your Android phone if you have forgotten the password to the lock screen? The simple answer is no – you will need to do a factory reset on your device in order to be able to use it again.
In any case, your phone will be unlocked and you will be able to use it immediately afterward.
The first option is to utilize Google’s Find My Device feature, which allows you to remotely wipe your phone’s data from anywhere in the world.
Otherwise, the device will be permanently locked if you do not have this information. An additional security safeguard has been put in place to keep thieves from utilizing your device after it has been factory reset.
How to reset your Android phone through Find My Device
- Go toandroid.com/discover to find out more. Sign in to your Google account, which serves as the primary profile on your smartphone if you haven’t previously done so. If you have more than one device, go to the top left of the screen and choose the phone you wish to wipe. Select ERASE DEVICE from the drop-down menu. To remove the device, press the ERASE DEVICE button. The processes to re-install your phone are the same as before – keep in mind that you will need to authenticate the Google account information that you used to first install the phone in order to proceed with re-installing the device.
How to reset your Android phone through Recovery Mode
The procedure for entering Recovery Mode differs from manufacturer to manufacturer, however I’ll offer instructions for the major ones in the section below.
How to reset stock Android phones (GooglePixel 3, Pixel 2, Pixel XL, or Nexus 6P):
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. To boot your phone into Fastboot Mode, press and hold the Power button as well as the Volume down button for several seconds. An array of system information, as well as a menus choice, will be displayed on the right side of your screen
- You may travel through the menu selections by using the Volume Up and Volume Down keys until you reach Recovery Mode, at which point you should click the Power Button to choose it. After the Google logo on a white backdrop, the Android mascot will be lying on his back with the words “No command” written beneath him. After pressing and holding the Power button, switch to the Volume Up button. A new menu with a selection of system instructions will appear on the screen. Wipe data/factory reset may be accessed by pressing the Volume Up and Down keys simultaneously, and then the Power button.
How toreset HTC phones:
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. After pressing and holding the Volume Down button for several seconds, push the Power button. Volume down should be maintained until the Download mode is shown. A menu will display on the screen. Make use of the Volume Down button to bring up the ‘Recovery Mode’ menu. Choose ‘WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET’ from the drop-down menu. To choose, press the Power button on your keyboard.
How toreset Huawei phones:
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Press and hold both the Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds. Once the starting screen shows, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds, then press and hold the Volume Up button for another 3 seconds. You will be sent to the recovery mode of your phone. Wipe data/factory reset may be selected by pressing the Volume buttons or touching the screen. The Wipe data/factory reset option will appear on the screen that reads, “Confirm wipe off all user data?” Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to choose Wipe data/factory reset when the screen says, “Confirm wipe off all user data?”
How toreset LG phones:
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Then, for roughly 10 seconds, hold down both the Volume Down and Power/Lock keys at the same time
- Release both buttons when the System recovery screen appears. In particular for the LG V30, when the LG logo shows, swiftly release and then re-hold the Power key while simultaneously holding the Volume down key. Scroll through the menu options with the volume buttons until you reach ‘Factory Data Reset.’ To make a selection, press the Power/Lock button. In order to confirm, click either of the Volume buttons to highlight Yes, and then hit the Power/Lock button again.
How toreset Motorola phones:
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Press and hold the Volume Down button as well as the Power button for several seconds. To access “RECOVERY MODE,” press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys until the options menu opens. To enter Recovery mode, press the Power button on your keyboard. When you open the link, you’ll see a picture of an Android robot with an exclamation mark in red. while pressing and holding down the Power button, press and hold down the Volume Up button Select “Wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling through the menu with the volume buttons
- Then, hit the Power button to confirm your selection. You may scroll to “Yes” using the Volume buttons, and then click the Power button to select it.
How toreset Samsung phones:
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Hold down the Volume Up button, the Power button, and the Home button for a few seconds. When you see the smartphone vibrating, just the Power button should be released. A menu will display on the screen. When you see this, press and hold the remaining buttons until you hear a beep. Using the Volume down button, select ‘Delete all user data’ from the drop-down menu. To make a selection, press the Power button. Select Yes – erase all user data by pressing the Power button a second time.
For Samsung smartphones that do not have a Home button (such as Galaxy S10, Galaxy S11, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Note 20),
- To turn off your smartphone, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Hold down the Volume Up button, the Power button, and the Bixby button for a few seconds. When you see the gadget vibrating, press and hold all of the buttons until the device stops vibrating. When this happens, the Android recovery screen options will show (may take up to 30 seconds). Use the Volume down button to choose ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ from the drop-down menu. To make a selection, press the Power button. Select Yes – erase all user data by pressing the Power button a second time. Some users have complained that, starting with Android 11, your device must be connected to power via USB in order to enter recovery mode. Please keep this in mind. I have not been able to put this to the test.
Updated on February 4, 2021 to include latest Samsung smartphones.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Password (5 Ways)
HomeResourcesUnlocking the Android Device How to Unlock a Samsung Phone When You Have Forgotten Your Password: Here Are 5 Tips That Will Help You.
A password may help to make a Samsung phone more secure, which is why so many people are accustomed to using one. However, it is possible that individuals will forget their password. So, what is the best way to unlock a Samsung phone if you have forgotten the password? Fortunately, we have discovered 5 useful methods for unlocking a Samsung phone when you have forgotten your password. If you find yourself in a similar scenario, the information in this post will be of use to you.
Part 1: How to Unlock Samsung Phone When You Forgot Password with Android Unlock in Minutes
Because it can overcome Samsung’s lock screen in minutes, you should use this expert unlocking tool if you want to unlock your Samsung phone swiftly. In addition, there is no data loss on the Samsung smartphone. You can easily unlock your Samsung smartphone by following the easy methods outlined below.
Key features and advantages of the Android Messages Manager:
The software allows you to unlock your Samsung smartphone passcode in 5 minutes; it works with multiple patterns, including PIN, password and fingerprint; it can unlock the Samsung and LG phones without erasing any data; it can unlock the Android phone pattern lock without erasing any data. Download the Android Messages Manager for free from the link provided below.
Guide on how to unlock Samsung phone if you forgot password fast:
Step 1: Download and connect to the Internet This Samsung unlocking application may be downloaded and installed on a PC. Then input it and select the ” Unlock Android Screen ” option from the drop-down menu. Then, using a UBS connection, connect your Samsung phone to your computer and begin working. Step 2: Configure the Operating Mode You will need to choose your Samsung device model from the interface after connecting it. Then you will need to press the ” Next ” button. After that, you must follow the directions on the screen in order to enter ” Download Mode.” And it will begin downloading the recovery package immediately.
After some time has passed, you will be able to access your Samsung phone without entering a password.
Remember to backup your Samsung phone to a computer once it has been unlocked so that you don’t lose any data if you have to reset the phone.
Part 2: How to Reset Password on Samsung Phone with Samsung Account
As a Samsung user, you may locate your Samsung ID and use it to log into your Samsung phone using your Samsung account information.
It is a secure strategy that will not disclose any of your personal information or data since it is effective. Despite the fact that it is a little more difficult than Part 1, it will also unlock your Samsung phone without causing damage.
Tutorial on how to reset password on Samsung phone:
Navigate to the Samsung Account Website in Step 1. First and foremost, please navigate to the Samsung account website using the computer’s browser. Step 2: Request a Password Reset On the following page, enter your Samsung ID (email address or phone number) and click on the “Next” button. Take note of your messages and change your password in step three. Your phone or email will be notified, and you will be able to enter the verification code once it has been received. Please go ahead and reset the new password on your Samsung device.
Are you interested in learning how to recover data from locked Android phones with broken screens?
Part 3: How to Unlock Samsung Password with Google Login (Android 4.4 and Lower)
If your Samsung phone is running Android 4.4 or below, you can obtain assistance from this section, which will explain how to unlock Samsung password using your Google account. Please check to see if your Samsung’s operating system is higher than Android 4.4 first.
Here’s how to unlock Samsung password with Google account:
Step 1: Input the Incorrect Password Please enter the incorrect password five times on your Samsung phone. Thank you. The option to “Unlock by Google” (also known as “Forgot pattern”) will appear after that. Step 2: Make a list of all of the things you want to do. Sign in with your Google Account Please select the option, log in with your Google account, and then tap on the ” Sign in ” symbol to complete the process. Your Samsung phone should now be unlocked. As an added bonus, this guide on Samsung contact recovery will walk you through the process of recovering lost contacts on Samsung phones.
Part 4: How to Get into a Locked Samsung Phone with Deleting the Password File Using ADB
Using ADB to gain access to a locked Samsung phone is a convenient option since it allows you to quickly and simply remove your password. However, if your computer does not support connecting through ADB, this method will not function.
Steps to how to get into a locked Samsung phone with ADB:
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on your computer. Above all, make sure that your phone is connected to your computer through a USB cord. Step 2: Type in the command Right-click on the ” Start ” icon and select the ” Run ” option from the context menu. Then type the letters ” cmd ” into the prompt and press the ” Enter ” button. After that, kindly run the following command: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture/.key, and then press the “Enter” key to confirm your selection. Step 3: Unlocking Your Samsung Smartphone Finally, restart your Samsung smartphone, and the password will no longer be required, allowing you to easily use your Samsung phone.
The following are five efficient solutions for your consideration.
Look no further.
Part 5: How Do You Unlock a Samsung Phone If You Forgot the Password Using Factory Reset
If none of the above stated solutions prove to be beneficial for you, you may try a factory reset as well.
This is a convenient and secure method, but you will lose all of the data on your Samsung phone after the process is complete. So you’d best take some time to consider your options.
Here’s how to unlock Samsung phone when you forgot password using factory reset:
Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode- To begin, press and hold the ” Power ” and ” Volume Down ” keys on your device at the same time for a few seconds. After that, you’ll be sent to the Bootloader page. You may choose ” Recovery Mode ” by pressing the “Volume down” button and then pressing the ” Power ” button. – Then, while holding down the ” Power ” and ” Volume Up ” keys, you will be taken into Recovery Mode. Step 2: Pick Factory ResetWith the Volume Up and Power buttons, select the ” Factory Reset/Wipe Data ” option from the drop-down menu.
And you will be able to recover your Samsung phone’s lost password.
If you have forgotten the password to your Samsung phone, you may use the information in this page to discover how to unlock your Samsung phone. The comprehensive guidelines written above have been tested, so you may use them with confidence. In any case, if you want to prevent forgetting your Samsung password, you might write it down and save it in a text file, where it would be safe. As a result, you would never forget what happened. Articles that are related The Best Way to Back Up Your Android Phone Before a Factory Reset Without Losing Your Data Backup and Recovery in a Single Place Samsung Phones Can Be Restored Transmitting text messages between your Android phone and your computer is simple.
– 5 Different Approaches In 2020, there are four best Samsung backup apps and software.