- 1 How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 2 How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- 3 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
- 4 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
- 5 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
- 6 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
- 7 How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 8 How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- 9 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 10 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 11 How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 12 Final Thoughts
- 13 How to power off Samsung S21 explained
- 14 How different are the Samsung S21 shutdown methods for different sub models
- 15 How to power off Samsung S21
- 16 How to power on Samsung S21
- 17 How to reboot your Samsung S21
- 18 How to reboot your Samsung S21 if your phone don’t react to your actions
- 19 How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
- 20 Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
- 21 How to power on Galaxy S21?
- 22 How to power off Galaxy S21
- 23 How to reboot Galaxy S21?
- 24 Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
- 25 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
- 26 How to Power off your Galaxy phones without a Power key
- 27 Power off using the Quick settings panel
- 28 Thank you for your feedback!
- 29 Contact Info
- 30 How to turn On / Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G • TechyLoud
- 31 How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 32 How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
- 33 How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 34 About Samsung S21 FE
- 35 How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
- 36 Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- 37 Reader Interactions
- 38 Power cycle your device
- 39 Restart your device
- 40 Reset network settings
- 41 Factory data reset
- 42 Alternate reset
- 43 How to Power Off & Restart Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
- 44 How to turn off your Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
- 45 How to force restart Galaxy S21
How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. For anyone considering purchasing the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S21, there has been a little but substantial change to the software, and you may find yourself unable to turn it off because of the update. This is due to the fact that it no longer allows a press and hold of the “power” button to activate the power or standby buttons by default – but the side button may still be programmed if you so choose. First and foremost, here’s how to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 model computer:
- Swipe down the quick settings window and you’ll find a power icon at the bottom of the screen. Selecting that symbol will bring up the options to power down or restart your computer.
As you can see, it’s straightforward if you know where to look. However, that is just an option for software. There is also the option to turn off the hardware. Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button together until you see the same power choices menu as before. If your phone has crashed or become unresponsive, the same hardware solution will work: press and hold the side button and the volume down button for 10 seconds until the phone responds. You should get a slight buzzing sensation, and your phone will reset.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do that, or if you want to restore the power options that you had on prior Samsung devices, doing so is straightforward:
- To get to the power screen, follow the procedures outlined above. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose “Side key settings.” Choose what you want the button to accomplish for you.
Pressing and holding (the old-fashioned technique of shutting off your phone) as well as a double press are all available alternatives. Our preferred method of launching the camera is with a double press, however you may modify this to start any other app you choose. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe. Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- There are three methods to turn off a Samsung phone: the first is to ask Bixby to do it
- The second is to press the power button
- And the third is to press the power button again. Swipe down twice to bring up the notification shade, then hit the power button in the upper right corner of the shade to turn it off.
- Keep pressing and holding the power and volume down keys on the side of the phone for a few seconds to unlock the phone.
On most Samsung phones, the power button is located on the right side of the phone, just below the volume rocker. That button was once used to turn off the phone, but it now serves a variety of other purposes. When pushed once, the button puts the phone into sleep mode, which means the screen shuts off but the phone remains powered on and operational. With a long press of the power button (which was previously the only action required to turn off the device), Bixby, Samsung’s smart assistant, may now be summoned.
In fact, Samsung created three different methods for shutting down the gadget.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
The first way may be found in the notification shade, as can the second.
- In order to access the notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen. Swipe down a second time to ensure that the shade covers the entire screen
- To turn on the computer, press the Power button in the upper right corner. Press and hold Power off(or Restart, depending on what you’re attempting to do)
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
You can still switch off the phone by pressing and holding the power button. If you hold down the power and volume down buttons for a lengthy period of time, you will be presented with a menu that will allow you to switch off the phone.
If you want to snap a screenshot, hold down the power and volume down keys at the same time and press Power off(or Restart, depending on what you want to do).
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
Another option for shutting off your phone is to press and hold the power button to invoke Bixby, which is a virtual assistant. After the Bixby animation shows at the bottom of the phone, while holding down the power button, simply say “Turn off my phone” and then release the button to complete the process. You’ll receive a popup requesting you to power down and restart your computer. Select the relevant button from the drop-down menu.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
It is possible for your phone to freeze and become unresponsive at times. Even if this occurs, not everything is lost. For 15 seconds, press and hold the power and volume down keys on your keyboard. This will force the phone to restart, and any difficulties that have arisen should be resolved as a result. Samsung’s power button now performs a plethora of purposes, and the term “power button” may be a bit of a misnomer in these modern times. Given the recent changes to the UI, this may be a little confusing, but any of these three techniques will allow you to turn your phone off without losing your data.
- What is the best way to switch off 5G on my Samsung S21? Access your settings by going to SettingsConnectionsMobile NetworksNetwork Modeand selecting a network mode that is not 5G (such as LTE/3G/2G, etc.). When you want to switch off your mobile data, slide down and tapMobile data in the quick settings to turn it off. How can I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S21? To restore your Samsung mobile to its factory settings, go to SettingsGeneral Management and choose Reset device to factory settings. resetting factory data Resetting factory data. When asked, selectWipe data/factory reseton the Android Recovery screen. When prompted, selectDelete All. You will lose any information that you have stored on your phone. When using my Samsung Galaxy S21, how can I snap a screenshot? To capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21, click the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time, or sweep your hand over the screen. A screenshot can also be taken by instructing your digital assistant to do so. What is the difference between the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra models from Samsung? In terms of screen size, the Galaxy S21 has a 6.2-inch display, the Galaxy S21 Plus has a 6.7-inch display, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra has a 6.8-inch display. The screen and battery sizes of the original S21 and the S21 Plus are the only differences between the two models. A better camera, more RAM, and more internal storage space are all available on the S21 Ultra.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
6If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission. Unlike the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, Samsung did not shift the goalposts or keys when it came to turning off, restarting, or resetting the devices. Instead, the start sequence remained the same as it was on the Note 20 series, which is a significant improvement. However, if you’ve recently purchased an S21 and are curious what key combination shuts the phone off or restarts it, here’s the low-down on what you can do.
How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- To turn on your Galaxy S21, press and hold the power side key for a few seconds.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- At the same time, press the volume down and power keys. Hold them in place until the virtual buttons menu for switching off, restarting, and entering emergency mode displays. Alternatively, you may press the large red Power off symbol at the top of your screen or the green Restart button in the centre. Navigate to the Advanced features section. Side key is a key that is on the side of the keyboard. How to turn off your phone so that you have more alternatives
The same goes for turning on and off, as well as restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Galaxy S21+. As an alternative, you may navigate to the Advanced features section. Powering off your phone and configuring the long-press of the side key to display the restart menu instead of summoning Bixby are both done with the side key.
Hard reset the Galaxy S21
- More than 10 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the volume down and power keys.
Reset Galaxy S21 to factory default settings
This function, if you need to restore your Galaxy S21 Ultra, will return it to its factory default settings, with the exception of the security settings, language, and accounts, and will save your personal data.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
With the advent of Samsung’s S20 series smartphones came a significant shift in the way the “power” button operated, which has left some Galaxy S21 owners perplexed as to how to turn it off. This is due to the fact that the original power button on the S10 series has been replaced with a programmable “side button” on the S20 and S21. Additionally, holding this button by default launches Bixby rather than displaying the power menu, which adds to the confusion. Because this new side button is programmable, you can customize what it does by changing the settings on your phone.
Fortunately, you can still configure it to display the power off menu when you press and hold the button. Here we’ll teach you how to shut down your Galaxy S21 and how to configure the side button to behave more like the classic power button on earlier Galaxy smartphones.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
There are two methods for shutting down or restarting the Galaxy S21: first, you may use the power button.
- Use your finger to swipe down from the top of the screen to expose the quick settings, then press the power button in the upper right corner. When you press and hold the side button, you will also be pressing and holding the volume down key.
How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
Instead of pressing and holding the side button to power down, you may modify the side button settings to display the power off menu instead: side key settings
- Using one of the ways listed above, bring up the power-off menu, and then selectSide key settingsfrom the drop-down menu. UnderPress and hold, choose Power off from the menu
You may modify the behavior of the side button by pressing and holding it, or by double pressing it, using these options. We like the old-fashioned method of shutting down our phones and keeping rapid camera access available with a double push.
If you’ve recently updated to the Galaxy S21, you may have noticed that when you unlock your phone with a left swipe, a page called Dynamic Lock Screen appears on your screen. If you find it as irritating as we do, you can read our previous post on how to turn off Dynamic Lock Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S21 in more detail.
How to power off Samsung S21 explained
No matter what phone you use, there may be times when it will have a problem or malfunction. Fortunately, in the vast majority of situations, restarting your phone will resolve the issue at hand. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is subject to this restriction. You will discover how to power on, turn off, and reboot your Samsung Galaxy S21 in the sections below, even if your smartphone is completely unresponsive to your movements.
How different are the Samsung S21 shutdown methods for different sub models
Regardless of whose phone you use, there will be glitches and malfunctions from time to time. Rebooting your phone usually resolves such issues, which is a welcome relief in most circumstances. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is subject to this restriction. If your Samsung Galaxy S21 is completely unresponsive to your activities, the steps outlined below will show you how to switch it on, turn it off, and reboot the device.
How to power off Samsung S21
Occasionally, while visiting locations with specific visiting restrictions or when we do not want our phones to distract us from our job in any manner, it is necessary to switch our phones off. To switch off the Samsung Galaxy S21, you’ll need the following items:
- To begin, locate the side key on the right-hand side of the phone. Normally, it serves as the lock button
- Press and hold it for 2 to 5 seconds to activate it. The shutdown menu will be displayed as a result of this action. Following the appearance of the following functions on the screen: power off Galaxy S21, restart/reboot Galaxy S21, lockdown Galaxy S21, and unlock Galaxy S21 Turn on emergency mode and quick access to side key settings by pressing the side key settings button below, then choose power off.
To begin, locate the side key on the right side of the phone and press it twice. The lock button is usually what you use it for; press and hold it for 2 to 5 seconds. The shutdown menu will appear as a result of pressing this key. Power off Galaxy S21, restart/reboot Galaxy S21, lockdown Galaxy S21, and other functions will show on the screen after the functions appear on the screen: Turn on emergency mode and quick access to side key settings by pressing the side key settings button below; then choose power off.
How to power on Samsung S21
To switch on the Samsung Galaxy S21, you must first do the following:
- To switch on the Samsung Galaxy S21, you must first do the following steps:
Following that, your phone should begin to operate. The battery level will be indicated on the screen if the battery is running out of charge.
How to reboot your Samsung S21
There are a variety of options for restarting the Galaxy S21.
The first step is to restart the computer by selecting Restart from the shutdown menu. This approach is beneficial because, if you apply it, all open applications will be properly closed, and you will not lose any unsaved data. To make use of it, you’ll need the following items:
- 2 to 5 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the side button
- When the shutdown menu opens, pick the option to reboot the computer. Keep waiting for the procedure to be completed
Whatever the reason may be that prompts you to restart your phone after this, the problem will almost certainly be resolved.
How to reboot your Samsung S21 if your phone don’t react to your actions
If your phone is stuck and you are unable to enter the shutdown menu, which is extremely unusual, perform the following steps:
- For more than 5 seconds, press and hold the side button on the right side of the keyboard. Performing this action will cause your phone to reset. For those who have trouble with the aforementioned approach, press and hold the side lock button and the volume reduction button together for more than 7 seconds.
This technique of closing down is ineffective since your applications will not properly shut down, and you will most likely lose any unsaved data. However, if your phone is completely stuck and there is nothing else you can do, this is the most effective method of restarting the system and clearing the problem message. If none of the methods listed above work and your phone will not power on even after it has been fully charged and you have tried everything else, take it to a Samsung repair facility.
How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
Once in a while, you’ll need to turn on, turn off, or reset your Galaxy S21 smartphone. If your Galaxy S21 becomes unresponsive, you may need to restart it without accessing the power-off option in order to fix the problem. Using this Galaxy S21 how-to tutorial, you’ll learn how to turn on, turn off, and reboot your phone even if it’s frozen, as well as how to reach the power-off menu on your phone. The term Galaxy S21 refers to any and all Galaxy S21 models, including the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, as defined in this guide.
Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
To begin setting up Galaxy S21 or migrating from an older phone to Galaxy S21, you must first turn on the phone. When the electricity is turned off, it becomes a dead brick. In order to utilize your Galaxy S21, you must have it turned on at all times. It is possible that you will need to turn off Galaxy S21 at some point. In certain sensitive areas, for example, you may be required to turn off your phone and place it in a locker when you enter. While on an airplane, you are generally instructed to turn off your phone during the taxing and landing phases.
- As a result, you must turn off your Galaxy S21 when you are not permitted to use the phone or when you do not intend to use the phone for an extended length of time.
- Before you may turn on your Galaxy S21, you must charge the battery first.
- It is possible that your Galaxy S21 will reboot automatically if you select to apply the update in this instance.
- In some cases, such as when changing the SIM card or activating a new eSIM profile, you may need to restart the Galaxy S21.
- You may program it to reset your Galaxy S21 at a predetermined time each day or night.
- In older smartphones, there is a power button that is devoted to that function.
- The Galaxy S21 does not have a physical power button.
- The Galaxy S21 is powered on by pressing the Side key (located on the right side of the phone).
According to the instructions in this article, by default, you may access the power-off menu by pressing and holding (long pressing) the side key for 2-5 seconds, as seen in the image below. The power-off menu on the Galaxy S21 lets you to do the following:
- Powering down the Galaxy S21
- Restarting or rebooting the Galaxy S21
- Locking down the Galaxy S21 Emergency mode can be activated
- Quick access to side key settings can be obtained.
Please keep in mind that Samsung allows you to designate the long-press gesture of the Side key to Bixby Voice if you so want. Fortunately, you may reach the Galaxy S21 Power-off menu using the fast settings panel in this situation. You may also easily launch the camera application by pressing the Side key. You may use the power-off option at any moment, for example, when on the Galaxy S21 Lock screen, Home screen, or while using any apps on the device.
How to power on Galaxy S21?
It is not required to wait for the bootup screen before releasing your finger from the Side key while the phone is off. When the phone is off, you may power up Galaxy S21 by holding the Side key for a few of seconds. If the battery level is very low, you will not be able to turn on the Galaxy S21 for more than 2-5 seconds (less than 1 percent ). If this is the case, you should recharge the Galaxy S21 battery. If the Galaxy S21 was switched down automatically due to low battery, it would NOT automatically power on when you connected it to a charging cable.
How to power off Galaxy S21
As previously said, you should typically only turn off your Galaxy S21 if you are forced to do so or if you will not be using the phone for more than a few days at a time. When the jet is cruising, you may use your phone in the flight mode to make calls while on the plane. Some airlines, however, may require you to turn off (power down) your Galaxy S21. As a result, do not anticipate that you will be able to use your phone on the plane. Consult the attendant for further information. The Galaxy S21 cannot be turned off by pressing and holding the Side key.
- As previously explained, in order to turn off the Galaxy S21, you must access the Power-off option.
- Keep the power off button depressed at all times.
- It is possible to reset Galaxy S21 and then attempt to enter the Power-off menu once the phone has been rebooted if the phone has become unresponsive and you are unable to reach the Power-off menu.
- Galaxy S21 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
How to reboot Galaxy S21?
For the most part, as previously said, you should only turn off your Galaxy S21 if you are compelled to do so or if you will not be using the phone for more than a few days at a time. When the jet is cruising, you may use your phone in flight mode to make calls while aboard the plane. The Galaxy S21 must be turned off (powered down) by some airlines, though. Do not make the assumption that you will be able to use your phone during the flight. If in doubt, ask the attendant for assistance. With the Side key depressed, you will not be able to turn off Galaxy S21.
Using the Power-off option, as previously mentioned, you may turn off the Galaxy S21.
Do not keep the power off button pressed for an extended period of time.
It is possible to reset Galaxy S21 and then attempt to enter the Power-off menu once the phone has been rebooted if the phone has become unresponsive and you are unable to reach the Power-off menu.
In this case, you will need to reboot the phone into recovery mode, after which you will need to power off the phone. After failing to reset the Galaxy S21 into recovery mode, you may need to wait for the battery to completely deplete or contact your nearest Samsung repair center.
- If you have access to the Power-off menu, which you may get through the quick settings panel or by holding the Side key for about 2-3 seconds, choose it. Holding down the Side key for more than 5 seconds will force the phone to restart. For a total of more than 7 seconds, press and hold the value down key + side key together until the phone reboots (as seen in the picture below).
In most cases, if you have access to the power-off option, method 1 is suggested. The first two approaches are gentle ways to restart the Galaxy S21. Upon rebooting the phone, all currently open files will be appropriately closed. There will be no data loss as a result. Method 3 on the other hand will result in a hard reset (forcing restart). It is possible that some files or programs will not be properly closed before the phone restarts. It is conceivable that this will result in data loss. As a result, you should only use this approach if your phone is frozen and you are unable to reach the Power-off option.
The phone will prompt you to unlock it before proceeding to the power-off menu.
Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
Any queries or issues you have with the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, or Galaxy S21 Ultra should be addressed in the comments section. Thank you for your assistance. You will receive assistance from the community. If you have any queries about how to use the Galaxy S21, you may refer to our step-by-step Galaxy S21 tutorials, which are as follows:
- Detailed instructions to the latest features of the Galaxy S21, as well as how-to articles, photography tips, and accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S21.
Our Facebook page is also a good place to ask questions and express your opinions. You may read and download the official Samsung Galaxy S21 user manual (PDF) in your native language by visiting this link. If you prefer, you can send us an email using the contact us page on our website.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
The default behavior of a Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra 5G when you press the standard side button to turn the device on or off is to bring up Bixby instead of turning the device off. Many Samsung smartphone users are frequently perplexed as a result of Samsung’s decision to alter the way things are done. It is simple to shut down the Galaxy S21, as well as to modify the default power off setting back to the one that most people are accustomed to. If the new technique does not work for you, you may quickly and easily remap the side button to power off instead of showing Bixby by following the instructions outlined below.
- Method 1: Press and hold the side (Bixby) button as well as the Volume Down button for 2-3 seconds. In order to power off a Samsung Galaxy S21, the most frequent method is to press the side button and the volume down button for 2-3 seconds. Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode are the three options that will be displayed. The phone will be turned off if you select Power Off. Method 2: Turn off the computer from the settings menu. To bring up the Power Off Icon, swipe down from the top of the screen twice more than once. By pressing the Power Icon, you will be presented with the choice to turn off your phone. Method 3: How to Remap the Power Off Button (Change the Function)
- Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode will be shown if you continue to hold the side button and the volume down for 2-3 seconds. At the bottom of the screen, select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. With the power off menu selected, the side button will no longer show Bixby, but will instead power off.
Summary Samsung has made a concerted effort to promote Bixby, which may be beneficial to some but is irritating to others. The usual power off button, by default, will bring up Bixby, but it can be simply remapped to utilize the conventional method of shutting down the system instead. The default way for shutting off the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra 5G is to push the volume down button and the side button together at the same time. Additionally, the phone may be shut off or restarted through the settings menu, which is accessed by pushing down on the top menu bar twice.
How to Power off your Galaxy phones without a Power key
The most recent update was made on November 20, 2020. The Power and Bixby keys have been removed from the Note10, S20, Z Flip, and A series phones, and the Side key has been added in their stead. With this new configuration, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by pressing two side buttons at the same time or touching the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated Power button, you can use one of the following methods to turn it off.
Bixby Voice, on the other hand, will activate if you press and hold the Side key. The Side and Volumedown buttons must be held simultaneously for a few seconds in order to completely turn down your phone using the keyboard keys. When the Power option displays, select Power off from the list.
Power off using the Quick settings panel
It has been added to the Quick settings panel on the Note10, S20 and A series phones, as well as on the Z Flip and Z series phones. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access Quick settings and turn off the device. Then, in the top right corner of the screen (next to the Settings symbol), hit the Power icon, and then tap Power off. Bixby can also assist you in shutting down your phone. All you have to do now is set up Bixby Voice. It is a simple and quick procedure. To turn off the phone after Bixby Voice has been configured, press and hold theSide key while saying “Turn off the phone.”
Thank you for your feedback!
Please respond to all of the questions.
There are a variety of various methods to get in touch with us, including Live Chat, Email, and more.
Product SupportView more information
Face to face Support
Whether your product is still under warranty or has expired, we are here to assist you.
Samsung Online Store
Visit Samsung’s official website to purchase the newest Samsung smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories.
Get live assistance, tips, diagnostics, and answers to ensure that your Galaxy is operating at peak performance. Today is the day to download the app.
Samsung Right Care, Right Now
You have access to a convenient and hassle-free service right at your fingertips. RC01 Static Content is a kind of static content.
How to turn On / Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G • TechyLoud
Turning on the Samsung S21 FE is simple. On what devices can you turn off the Samsung S21 FE 5G? What is the best way to switch off the Samsung S21 FE without a password? What is the best way to turn off the Samsung S21 FE? How can I switch off my Samsung S21 FE if it doesn’t have a screen? Turning off the Samsung S21 FE with the sliding button may not be as simple as turning on other Samsung smartphones with the same feature. You can quickly switch off your Samsung smartphone in four different methods, and we’ll teach you how to turn on your Samsung S21 FE 5G in the section below.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
The sliding button on your Samsung S21 FE is the quickest and most convenient method to turn off or restart your device. Simply press and hold the Side and Volume Downbuttons at the same time for a number of seconds. Once the power button appears, you can select either the ” Power Off ” or the ” Restart ” option by tapping on it. Press and hold the Side button on your Galaxy S21 FE for several seconds until you see the Samsung logo show on your screen.
How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
You may not be aware of this, but the reality is that you can simply reprogram the power button on your Samsung smartphone if you so like. In order to do so, navigate toSettingsAdvanced FeatureSide Key. Once you’ve reached the side-key menu, you may choose the “Power Off Menu” option from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, you will be presented with the choice to power off your smartphone or restart it by pressing the side button on your device. In addition, Samsung gives customers with the option of accessing the power menu through a rapid shortcut.
Slide down from the top of the Galaxy S21 FE display to bring down the notification shade, and then press and hold the shortcut key. You will now be able to pick the power choice. Following that, you will be given the choice to either power down or restart your device.
How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Step 1: Press and hold the Bixby / Lock key for a few seconds. Step 2: Unlock your phone if it is necessary. That’s all there is to it. The battery on your device is completely depleted; to turn it back on, hit the power symbol and then tap power Off again.
About Samsung S21 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5G is a fantastic smartphone with a display screen size of 6.41 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The phone is equipped with a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G CPU with memory options of 128GB with 6GB RAM, 128GB with 8GB RAM, and 256GB with 8GB RAM. Cookies are used on this website to enhance your browsing experience. We’ll presume you’re okay with this, but you have the option to opt out if you so choose.
How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra»How to turn off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra In this post, we’ll look at three distinct methods for turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra smartphone.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
In order to utilize this approach, you must hit and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. The power menu will appear on the screen as a result of this action. You can pick between powering down, restarting, or entering emergency mode by selecting the option that best suits your needs.
Method 2: Using the Power off icon
To make advantage of this approach, do the following:
- To access the fast settings, select the Power symbol from the menu bar. You will be presented with the power menu. Choose the one that you like
Method 3: Reassigning Side key
Activate Quick Settings by tapping on the Power symbol in the upper right corner. Once the power menu appears, you may choose your options. Whichever you like, choose it out.
If you are having problems with your device, there are several options for resetting it. The first step is to turn off and on your smartphone again. You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Restarting your smartphone is a good idea. Restart your device if necessary. Reset the network configurations Perform a factory data reset on your computer. Alternate master reset procedures should be followed.
Power cycle your device
Select Power offPower off by pressing and holding the Volume down and Side buttons at the same time. If you want to turn the device back on, press and hold the Side button until the screen comes back on.
Restart your device
If a power cycle does not address your problem, try restarting your device instead. Press and hold theVolume down andSide buttons for a few seconds, then selectRestartRestart from the menu. If you are unable to access the ‘Restart’ button on the screen or if the device becomes unresponsive, press and hold the Volume down and Side buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds, or until the device restarts, to force it to restart.
Reset network settings
If you are experiencing connectivity problems, you may want to try resetting your network configurations. Using your finger, swipe down from the Notification bar and click theSettings symbol. choose the option General management from the drop-down menu ResetReset the network configurations To restore default settings, selectRestore to confirm.
Keep in mind that resetting your network settings removes any previously related Wi-Fi networks, security passcodes, Bluetooth devices, and cellular network data settings that were previously attached.
Factory data reset
You may require a factory data reset if a restart does not address your problem (Master reset). This will completely wipe out all of the data on your device and return it to its factory settings. Factory data reset your smartphone by selecting the Settings icon from the Notification bar after you have swiped down from the Notification bar. ResetFactory data reset may be found by scrolling down to General management and selecting it. Please keep in mind that a factory data reset will return the device to its original settings.
It is highly suggested that you preserve (backup) any vital data before continuing on.
Select Reset from the drop-down menu, followed by Delete everything to confirm.
1. If you are unable to execute the conventional ‘Factory data reset’ using the procedures outlined above, consider the Alternate option, which involves first turning off the device. Keep pressing and holding the Volume upandSide buttons at the same time while your smartphone is switched off until the Android Recovery screen shows. To do a wipe data/factory reset, hold down the Volume down button until it is highlighted, then push theSide button. Then, holding down theVolume down button until the phrase “Factory data reset” is highlighted, hit the Side button to begin the reset procedure.
How to Power Off & Restart Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
When attempting to do the regular ‘Factory data reset’ using the procedures listed above, try the Alternate technique, which involves first turning the device off completely. Keep pressing and holding the Volume upandSide buttons at the same time while your smartphone is turned off until the Android Recovery screen shows. To do a wipe data/factory reset, hold down the Volume down button until it is highlighted, then hit theSide key. 3. Hold down the Volume Down button until the phrase “Factory data reset” is highlighted, then hit the Side button to begin the reset procedure.
Once the Android Recovery screen appears, make sure that the option to Reboot system now is selected before pressing the Side button.
How to turn off your Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
This is definitely the quickest and most straightforward method of turning off your Samsung Galaxy S21 running One UI 3.
- Hold down the Side button and the Volume Down key at the same time until you see the power menu
- Select “Power off” from the drop-down menu. To switch off your phone, press and hold the Power off button a second time. The gadget will now be turned off.
To turn your Galaxy S21 back on, keep pressing the Side button for a few seconds longer than usual. When the smartphone is switched back on, you will see theSamsunglogo on the screen. You may also reboot or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 in a similar manner. Simply follow the procedures outlined above, but instead of pressing the Power Off button, press the “Restart” button.
Using Quick Panel
Samsung provides a shortcut in One UI’s Quick Panel that allows you to switch off the smartphone without having to press the power button on the device.
However, unlike in One UI 2, the power menu shortcut is no longer displayed immediately in the Quick Panel. Despite this, you may still access the shortcut in One UI 3 but it will need an additional tap. As a result of this,
- Using your Galaxy S21’s screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to see the notifications shade. To make the Quick Panel shortcuts more visible, tap the Quick Settings panel. To access the “Power menu,” press the “Power menu” shortcut, which may be found at the top-right of the screen next to the Search button. Samsung’s One UI 3.1 Quick Panel
- Samsung’s One UI 3.1 Quick Panel To accomplish the necessary action, select Power off or Restart from the menu bar.
Bixby, rather than the Power Menu, is activated by default when the Side button is pressed and held on the Samsung Galaxy S21. The default function of the Side key can be changed if you only use Bixby seldom or if you want to utilize a combination of physical buttons to switch off or restart your phone. To change the action of the Side button, go to SettingsAdvanced FeaturesSide Key and select the desired action. Rather than selecting “Wake Bixby” from the “Press and hold” menu, pick “Power off menu” instead.
Using Bixby voice assistant
No matter how much you dislike Bixby, you may utilize Samsung Bixby to reboot or shut down your Galaxy S21 Plus. To make this work, first make sure Bixby is configured properly, and then start Bixby using the Side key or the Bixby app from the app drawer. If you already have Bixby set up and running, you may use voice commands like as “Turn off my phone” or “Restart the device” to instruct Bixby to conduct the desired action.
How to force restart Galaxy S21
If your device freezes, becomes unresponsive, or enters a boot loop for whatever reason, you may find yourself in the position of having to forcibly shutdown or restart it. The device can be restored to its original condition by performing a force restart in this situation. To accomplish this, press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons at the same time for approximately 20 seconds. Ensure that you continue to press both buttons down until you see the Samsung logo on the boot screen. Then, after more than a minute, wait for the smartphone to completely power up.