- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Repair
- 2 Fix your smartphone or tablet yourself
- 3 How to Take the Battery Out of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- 4 About This Article
- 5 Is this article up to date?
- 6 How to Remove back cover of Samsung Tablet No special tools Required
- 7 How to open the back cover of galaxy tab 10.1 P7500?
- 8 Amazon.com: Battery Kit for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Tools, How-to Video, Battery for Models GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113, SGH-I497, SGH-T779, SCH-I915, SPH-P500 from NewPower99 : Electronics
- 9 Videos
- 10 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: Help and Support
- 10.1 Device buttons and key features
- 10.2 Back up and restore
- 10.3 Reset your device
- 10.4 Memory and SIM cards
- 10.5 Network settings
- 10.6 Upgrade your device
- 10.7 Attachments
- 11 The Best Way to Open Samsung Tablet – Factory Ways
- 12 Opening the Samsung Device – The Details Of the Way to Do This
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 How to Open Samsung Tablet 5 Easy Steps to Open it
- 14.1 Power Off Your Tablet
- 14.2 Remove the Screw Covers
- 14.3 Remove the Screws
- 14.4 Separate the Back Cover
- 14.5 Remove the Back Cover
- 14.6 How do I wake up my Samsung tablet?
- 14.7 How do I get into Samsung tablet?
- 14.8 How many years does a Samsung tablet battery last?
- 14.9 Why is my Samsung Galaxy Tab a not charging?
- 14.10 Why is my tablet not charging when plugged in?
- 14.11 How can I charge my tablet without a charger?
- 14.12 How do you make a homemade charger?
- 14.13 How do I get my Android tablet to charge faster?
- 14.14 How do I charge my Android tablet?
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Repair
Check out theSamsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Troubleshooting for diagnostics on some of the most prevalent issues. The Samsung Galaxy 2.0 10.1 went on sale in May 2012, and it is still available. Samsung Electronics designed and produced the tablet, which runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. However, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is currently available for the tablet. The Samsung Galaxy 2.0 is the second iteration of the Samsung Galaxy Tab series, and it succeeds the Galaxy 1.0 10.1. It is available in both black and white.
The Galaxy Tab 2.0 comes with 16GB or 32GB of user memory, as well as a microSD card slot that can accommodate cards up to 32GB in size.
Titanium Silver or Pure White are the typical colors for this product.
You should see the word SAMSUNG printed in white font on a black tablet or gray text on a white tablet if you are using a black tablet.
- 10.1 inches in width, 6.9 inches in height, and 0.38 inches in depth
- 1.28 pounds in weight
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz
- SDHC/SHD SD card support up to 32 GB
- Internal memory support up to 16/32/64 GB
- Battery capacity: 7,000 mAh
- Front camera resolution: 2MP
- Rear camera resolution: 750p video, 3MP auto-focus with LED flash
- MP3, ACC/ACC+/EAAC+, WMA, OGG, FLAC, and AC-3 compatible music files
- AMR-NB/WB, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/RTX, OTA compatible sound files
- AMR-NB/WB, WAV, MIDI, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/RTX, OTA compatible Video Features:Video Player
- 3GP, AMR, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, and QCIF compatible video files
- Wallpaper and animated downloadable material, Samsung Widget Gallery, and Samsung Media Hub are just a few of the fun and entertainment features available.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size: 10.1 inches
- Technology: TFT(PLS)
- Dimensions: 10.1 inches
Take note of the details on the Samsung product page. Purchase a secondhand device on AmazonDevice Wikipedia Page Product Information for Samsung Site dedicated to Sprint’s device support Product Evaluation by CNET
Fix your smartphone or tablet yourself
Level:Medium Time: 30 minutes Author: Alexandre3215 persons have successfully completed this repair! Why shouldn’t you? This article will walk you through the process of replacing the battery on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Low battery life, charging difficulties, and a bulging battery are all issues. Here’s some advise before you get started.
It is necessary to switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in order to disassemble the battery for safety reasons before proceeding. This may be accomplished by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds before clicking on “Turn off.”
Insert a nylon spudger into the interstice on the left side of the rear case and gently press up to release the clip from the case. Continue to the bottom right-hand corner of the tablet computer.
Unclip the bottom left portion of the tablet with the nylon spudger, and set it aside.
Remove the tablet’s back cover by gently lifting it up and away from the device. The rear casing of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 has been removed and dismantled for your convenience. Grab the adhesive tape with a pair of tweezers and slowly pull it away from the cable connector located near the logic board to get access to the connector.
To unlock the LCD screen cable connector near the logic board, use the nylon spudger to pry it open with your fingers.
Then, using gentle pressure, detach the cable from its connection, as illustrated in photos 3 and 4 of that procedure.
Remove the green tape from the LCD screen cable, near the screen, using a pair of tweezers to gently separate the right and left sides of the tape.
Remove the green glue that holds the touch screen cable connector in place with a pair of tweezers, being careful not to damage the connector. Using the nylon spudger, unlock the touch screen cable connector on the touch screen.
Take hold of the touch screen cable and unplug it from its connector. Take hold of the green glue that is applied on the dock connector cable connector and peel it off.
Using the nylon spudger, release the dock connection cable connector and insert it into the dock connector. Then take hold of the dock connection cable and pull it out.
Continue to use the nylon spudger to carefully remove the battery connection from the battery.
Remove the two screws highlighted in red from their positions with a cruciform screwdriver. Those screws are responsible for holding the battery to the tablet’s chassis. Take hold of the battery and remove it.
The battery of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has now been removed and dismantled for your convenience. If it becomes necessary, you can replace it with a new one.
How to Take the Battery Out of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Samsung’s Galaxy Tab is equipped with lithium-ion batteries, which degrade over time and must be replaced. The following are signs that your Galaxy Tab’s battery needs to be replaced: significantly reduced battery life and unexpected shutdowns. With the use of specific tools, the battery in a Samsung Galaxy Tab may be simply removed and replaced. You may order a battery replacement kit for your Samsung Galaxy Tab model from the company’s web store.
- 1 Obtain the necessary equipment. Using a plastic pry tool as well as a small screwdriver, you can easily remove the battery from your Samsung Galaxy Tab. Some types necessitate the use of a tri-wing screwdriver. You may either purchase all of the tools you’ll need together with a new battery, or you can purchase a replacement battery kit that includes all of the equipment you’ll need in one package. Please make certain that you purchase the correct battery or kit for your Samsung Galaxy Tab model.
- Make certain that the kit you purchase is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy Tab model. It is possible that the incorrect kit does not contain the appropriate batteries or equipment. To pry open the bottle, use any thin piece of plastic that you have on hand. A guitar pick works well for this, as does an empty soda bottle
- Otherwise, any thin piece of plastic will suffice.
- 2Unplug the Galaxy Tab from the power source. To turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab unit, press and hold the power button on the side of the unit for several seconds. Advertisement
- s3 Remove the two screw covers that are near the charging port on the back of the charger (If present). Some Galaxy Tab 10 devices have screws on both sides of the charging port, which is a feature unique to Samsung. For Galaxy Tab models with screws on the sides of the charging port, remove the screw covers with a safety pin or other sharp instrument, and then use a tri-wing screwdriver to remove the screws
- 4 Remove the rear cover by prying it out with the plastic pry tool. Insert the plastic pry tool between the back cover and the front cover where the rear cover joins to the front. This is often seen at the device’s side edges and edges. Some versions may have it on the front of the device, around the screen. Gently apply pressure to the front cover of the gadget as you go around it to separate it from the rear.
- Always remember that the clips that hold the rear cover in place are fragile and easily broken, so proceed slowly and cautiously. Care should be taken not to rip the microphone cable when separating the front panel from the Galaxy Tab’s top left corner.
- Disassemble the unit and remove the back cover from the unit. Remove the rear cover and set it aside after all of the clips have been removed. Sixth, carefully peel away the tape from the ribbon wires and the battery. It is possible that tape has been applied to the ribbon cable connections and batteries. Removing the tape using the plastic pry tool and putting it away is recommended. 7Disconnect the ribbon cables that are attached to the battery (if present). Ribbon wires that go over the top of the battery are seen on several bigger Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 variants, including the Galaxy Tab 10. To release the tab on the front of the connections where the ribbon cables are attached, use the plastic pry tool to snap it apart. The ribbon cables should then be slipped out of the connections. If there is no tab on the connections, just slip the ribbon cables out of the connectors. 8Remove the battery screws from their sockets (if present). The battery on Samsung Galaxy Tab devices may be secured in place with a screwdriver. Remove the screws on all sides of the battery with a small Philips screwdriver
- 9disconnect the battery from the board with a small Phillips screwdriver. There are four wires coming from the battery that are hooked to a black clip that is connected to the mainboard of the computer. 10Remove the battery by inserting the plastic pry tool between the wires and applying upward pressure to disengage the wire clip from the board. 11Replace the battery. The battery may be easily removed after it has been unplugged by simply lifting it out. Advertisement
- 1 Replace the battery with a fresh one. When finished removing the old battery, insert the new battery in its place.
- 1 Replace the battery with a fresh one. When finished removing the old battery, insert the new battery in its place
- 2Connect the battery cables to the circuit board. Look for the four wires from the battery that are linked to a black clip on the bottom of the battery. Using a gentle downward pressure on the black clip, fasten the battery to the board. 3Reinstall the battery screws if necessary. For batteries that were screwed into the previous battery’s mounting bracket, use a small Phillips screwdriver to hold the new battery in place using the old screws. 4 Reinstall the ribbon cables if necessary. If your Samsung Galaxy Tab includes ribbon connections, place them on top of the battery to prevent the battery from being damaged. In order to ensure that the connector tabs are in the up position, slide the ribbon cables back into place until they are securely in place. To secure the connector tabs in place, press them all the way down.
- Warning: If the ribbon cables are not properly seated in your device, it will result in performance issues with the device.
- 5Reinsert the tape over the ribbon connections and battery to complete the circuit. If there was tape covering the ribbon connectors and battery, remove the tape and replace it in its original location. 6 Reattach the rear cover if necessary. Place the rear cover over the back of the machine once the battery has been properly installed and all connections have been properly connected. To snap the rear cover back into place, run your fingertips over the edges and apply a small amount of pressure. 7 The screws have been reattached. The Tri-wing screwdriver may be used to reconnect screws on the side of your Samsung Galaxy Tab model if the screws were removed accidentally while you were charging the device. Then, replacing the screw covers over the screws is the final step. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab has been successfully reassembled. You have the option to turn it on
- 8Finished. Advertisement
Create a new question
- QuestionHow do I take out the stubborn screws in my Samsung Tab 3 that are holding it together? You can buy little screwdrivers that fit a variety of screw sizes, so you’ll only have to locate one that works with the screws on the back of your Samsung Tab to complete the task. Once you’ve done so, firmly press it into the screws and twist it to the left. I’m having trouble locating the screws on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet. There are some Galaxy tablets that do not have screws, according to Step 3. It’s possible that this is the case with your Tablet. You may simply unsnap the rear of the device to remove the battery.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters left. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
About This Article
Inquire about a problem a total of 200 characters are still available Fill up the blanks with your email address to be notified when your query is answered. SubmitAdvertisement
Is this article up to date?
Book Cover for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ EF-BT580PBEGUJ Please tell us about your product experience. Please tell us about your product experience. Book Cover for the Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ – Black Please tell us about your product experience. Is it possible to put things right? Your Rating*Please click here to rate! In accordance with your star rating, we failed to meet your expectations. We’d want to make things right with you. If you require assistance, please contact or chat with a Samsung expert.
- Continue with the review Please update your rating.
- We hope that our customer service team was able to resolve any issues you were experiencing with your product.
- Contact UsWe are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your Rating*Please click here to rate!
- If you have any queries, a Samsung Professional is standing by to assist you.
Contact UsWe are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Continue with the review Please tell us about your product experience. Guidelines for the review: Please let us know if you would like your review to be published. Do:
- Concentrate solely on the product for which you are writing your review
- Details on your hands-on experience with the product should be included.
- Identify yourself by including personal information such as your email address, home address, or first and last names
- Provide information about prices, promotions, shipping, and customer support
- Please get in touch with us instead. Incorporate references to retailers, other businesses, or other websites/links. Include profane, obscene, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language in your writing
This product is something I would suggest to a friend. Did you receive a bonus or a reward? (For example, if you received a free sample, received compensation, or participated in a consumer research study). Book Cover for the Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ – Black INCLUDE A PHOTO When uploading a photo, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Images must be in one of the following formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, or JPEG. The file size must be less than 5 MB. The image must be at least 100 pixels wide and 100 pixels height. It is required that the image is at least 100 pixels wide. It contains copyrighted media (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
INCLUDE A VIDEO Instructions for making a video We may choose not to post your review if any of the following conditions are met:
- It contains copyrighted material (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- It contains copyrighted content (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
Thank you very much. Thank you for submitting your application! We are currently reviewing your submission. You will get an email confirmation immediately after submitting your application. Full-coverage leather style that is slim and lightweight. 2 Viewing angles that are convenient Wishlist Substitute with one of the other models that are currently available. This is a selection of models that are quite comparable to your selection, and they are all currently in stock. Please enter a valid email address.
Let’s continue to communicate!
It is possible that messaging and data charges will apply.
How to register a Samsung product with your Samsung account
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ Book Cover provides full coverage for your tablet in a sleek and lightweight style that is reminiscent of the classic leather of Samsung. Cover may be adjusted to two different viewing angles for convenience: viewing mode and touch mode. Additionally, it is simple to use, thanks to the magnetic connection and device on/off buttons.
- Featuring a distinctive leather style in a thin and lightweight package, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ Book Cover protects your smartphone completely. There are two easy viewing angles that may be achieved by adjusting the cover: the viewing mode and the touch mode. The gadget also has a magnetic connection and an on/off switch, making it simple to operate.
Place your order with confidence. Two-day shipping that is risk-free and contact-free. DISCOVER MORE
Free returns are now available for up to 15 days following delivery. DISCOVER MORE
Financing that fits your life
Most goods are offered with no down payment and financing options ranging from 24 to 36 months. More information may be found here. Images are for illustrative purposes only; the accessories are sold separately. Despite the fact that the features and specifications are correct as of commercial launch, they may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to Remove back cover of Samsung Tablet No special tools Required
Today I’m going to teach you how to remove the back cover of a Samsung tablet, and the best thing is that you don’t need any special tools to do it; you can just use items you already have around the house to accomplish this. If you have ever attempted to open a Samsung tablet, you will quickly find that it is a difficult chore to do when you have no idea where to begin.
If you are not careful, you may wind up damaging something that is really important to you. However, equipped with this lesson, I will demonstrate the quickest and most efficient method of opening a Samsung Tablet.
Why you may want to do this?
The majority of the time, you will need to open your Tablet because something is wrong with it. Other times, a component such as the battery, the main board, or another component may need to be replaced. Additionally, you may discover that the tablet has been dropped and that something has been knocked free, in which case you will need to open it up in order to reattach it and have everything operating as usual again.
What you will need?
To begin, you will want a1.Metal Tweezer2. The Tablet that you require has been opened.
How to Remove back cover of Samsung Table?
It is possible to follow along with the textual instructions or to watch the video tutorial below to see how it is done. 1. Shut down the tablet computer. Open the MicoSD card slot using the Tweezer and attempt to get the Tweezer between the groves right between the slot, which is the simplest spot to start opening up the Tablet with. The Tweezer should be placed halfway between the two parts of the tablet and then moved along the length of the tablet. Additionally, you may twist the tweezer around to assist you in opening the tablet.
Instructions for removing the back cover of a Samsung tablet “data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” loading=”lazy” data-large-file=” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” The following is an example of how to remove the rear cover of a Samsung tablet.” a width of 1024 pixels and a height of 576 pixels srcset=”1024w,300w,768w,1636w” srcset=”1024w,300w,768w,1636w” sizes=”(max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px”> sizes=”(max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px”> 4.When you’re finished, the back should come off with little difficulty.
You can easily separate and replace the battery, the motherboard, or any other loose connections from this location.
So, that’s how you remove the back cover of a Samsung tablet without the need of a special tool, people. It’s the most successful method I’ve seen thus far. You may also use anything else in place of the tweezer, such as an old credit card or other hard plastic. Please share this article with your friends and take the time to leave a comment in the section provided below. In addition, I would appreciate it if you could have a look at some of the other articles on this page.
How to open the back cover of galaxy tab 10.1 P7500?
- How can I open the rear cover of my Galaxy Tab 10 1? – How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10 1
- Describes how to remove the cover from a Samsung tablet tab 4 7 0. The rear cover of the Samsung Galaxy tablet may be removed. How can I take off the rear cover of my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 1? – How to take off the back of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 1 tablet
- How do you open the back cover of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 1 tablet? – The removal of the Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet’s 10 1 cover
- The cover from a tab10 cover can be removed in the following ways: – Remove the rear cover of the GT-Pt7500. How do you take the cover off of a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro tablet? – Take the back of the Samsung Galaxy Tab off
- Is it possible to take the back off of a Samsung Galaxy 2 10 1 tablet? – Remove the back of the Samsung gt p7500 tablet
- How do you open the cover of a Samsung Galaxy Tab P7500 tablet computer? – How to install the Samsung Galaxy Tab P7500 shell
- What is the best way to remove the back cover of a Tab 10 1? – Taking the rear cover off the Samsung 10 1
- Is it possible to remove the rear of a Samsung 10 1? Is it possible to open the back cover of a Galaxy Tab S? – How to unlock the lid of the Samsumg tab 3
- Is it possible to take the back off of a Samsung Galaxy Pas 2? – Removing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 1 from the rear
- How can I get the back of a Samsung tablet off of it? • How to open the Samsung tablet GT P7500 for battery replacement
- • Remove the battery from the Samsung tablet GT P7500. – How to open the Gt p7500
- Is there a way to get to the back of the Galaxy Tab 10 1? The back of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10 1 is detachable, so you can open it up and see what’s on the inside. Samsung Galaxy 10 1 battery removal tools
- How to open a Samsung Tab GT P7500 tablet computer – How to open a samsung tablet p7500 on the internet
- In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove the back of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. – Remove the back of the Samsung Galaxy 10
- How can I take the rear cover off my Samsung GT-P7510? – Remove the cover from the Samsung tablet
- How can I replace the battery in my Samsung tablet 7500? – How to disassemble a Samsung GT-P7500
- How do you take off the back cover of a Samsung tablet? – Removing the rear cover off a Samsung tablet computer
- Remove the back of a Samsung galaxy tablet 2 10 1 by following these steps. – Removing the back of the Samsung Galaxy tablet
- What is the best way to open the Galaxy Tab cover? – There are no screw covers on the Galaxy Tab. How can I open the rear cover of my Samsung Tab 10 1? In this case, the tablet is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-0. how to remove the back cover of the book How do I get my hands on a Samsung Tab 10 1 opoen? – How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy GT-P7500
- The best way to securely remove the cover from a Samsung Galaxy tablet. – How to remove the battery from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GTP7500
- How can I open the back of my Samsung tablet in a safe manner? – Video of removing the cover on a Samsung tablet
- How can I take off the back cover of my Samsung Tab 2? – Take the back of the Samsung Tab 3 10 1 off
- How can I remove the back cover from my Samsung Tab 10 1 3? – Removing the rear cover of the Samsung 10 1 tab
- What is the best way to open the tab’s cover? – Open the tablet case number 10 1
- How can I take off the back cover of my Samsung Tab 2? – Disconnect the rear of the Samsung 10 1
- How can I remove the Samsung Tab 10 1 from my pocket? Removal of the Samsung Galaxy Gp7510’s rear cover
- How do you take the case off of a Samsung 10 1 tablet? – Battery removal from the Samsung p7500
- Is it possible to take the back cover off of a Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet? – Remove the cover off the Galaxy Tab2
- How can I remove the back cover from my Samsung tablet? – Taking the lid off the Galaxy tablet
Amazon.com: Battery Kit for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Tools, How-to Video, Battery for Models GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113, SGH-I497, SGH-T779, SCH-I915, SPH-P500 from NewPower99 : Electronics
Install a new battery in your Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 or have an extra battery on hand as a back-up option. This package includes a Lithium-Polymer battery with a capacity of 7000 mAh. It is compatible with all Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 Tablet models, including the GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113, SGH-I497, SGH-T779, SCH-I915, and SPH-P500, as well as the GT-P5100. Simple, straightforward, and reasonably priced! Purchase our Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 Battery Replacement Kit and you will receive a New Battery, Video Installation Instructions, Special Tools required for battery installation, and a complete ONE YEAR Money Back Guarantee exclusively from Battery Replacement Kits.
This feature is not available on Samsung Galaxy Tab 1 10.1 tablets; it is only available on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablets, and only in English.
This kit is designed to work with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch tablet from the second generation. A little excerpt of the material is available; double tap to view the complete excerpt. Double touch to view the abbreviated content if the full material is not accessible.
By posting a video, you can assist others in learning more about this product. Make a video and upload it
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: Help and Support
Assuming, of course, that you are familiar with your gadget, we have included some basic information about it below for your convenience and education.
Learn about the different buttons on your smartphone, as well as some of its main capabilities, in this brief tutorial.
- External speakers, a front-facing camera, a display screen, a charging connector, and a microphone are all included.
- Headset connector, infrared blaster, MicroSD card slot, volume controls, power/lock buttons, and a charging port are all included.
- The Google Search bar, the home screen, app shortcuts, the current screen, widgets, and applications
- The Back and Home keys, navigation, quick launch, primary shortcuts, the Mini App Tray, the System bar, notification icons, the time, and the status icons
Check read the PDF user guide included to learn the fundamentals of your device’s operation step-by-step.
Back up and restore
Follow these steps to make a backup of your media and photographs: Please keep in mind that you must have an SD card inserted.
- From any Home screen, select the Appsicon
- Then select My Files
- Then select All files
- Then select SDcard0. You may select one of the following alternatives:
- Click on the check box next to sdcard0, which will pick all of your files, to copy them all. Locate the media and photo files that you wish to back up and save them to your computer. Selected the check box to the left of the selected file or folder by tapping on the check box. Repeat as many times as desired. Keep in mind that pictures and movies taken with the Camera program are saved in the DCIM folder, but other files may be kept in the Download folder or other locations.
- To copy something, click on theCopyicon in the top-right corner. TapextSdCard.
- Select the relevant folder and browse to it if required. Copy and paste this code
The following actions should be followed in order to recover backed-up media and photographs:
- The Appsicon may be accessed from any Home screen. Tap My Files
- Tap All Files
- And so on. TapextSdCard
- Navigate to the folder that contains the relevant media or photographs
- To the left of each chosen file or folder, press the check box to choose that file or folder from your selection. Repeat as many times as desired
- Copy the text by tapping theMenuicon in the top-right of the screen. To access the internal memory of your device, press sdcard0. Navigate to the location where you wish to restore the files and choose Copy here.
Reset your device
It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs. It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. Neither the SIM card nor the SD card have any data on them that may be deleted.
- Make a backup of all of the data that is stored in the internal memory
- The Appsicon may be accessed from any Home screen. To change your settings, select Settings > Back up and reset. If required, tap theAutomatic restorecheck box to remove it from the list. If required, tap theBack up my datacheck box to remove it from the list. If required, press the OK button. Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset device
- Tap Delete all
- And then tap Done.
Master reset with hardware keys
If the device’s menus have become stuck or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset by pressing the hardware keys on the device.
- If at all feasible, make a backup of all of the data on the internal memory
- Any open files should be saved, and any relevant data should be backed up to a computer if the tablet is responsive and capable of synchronizing files. To switch off the tablet, press and hold the Power/Lockkey for a few seconds, then hit Power off and then OK. Power/Lock and Up Volume keys should be held down together when performing this action. The Power/Lockkey should be released when the Samsung logo shows. When the Android picture shows, release the Up and Down Volumekeys. As soon as the menu displays, hit the Up Volumekey to selectwipe data / factory reset from the drop-down menu. To choose, press the Power/Lockkey on your keyboard. Scroll to the desired position by pressing the Down Volumekey. Yes, all user data should be deleted. To choose, press the Power/Lockkey on your keyboard. Press the Power/Lockkey to pick the option to restart the system now.
Memory and SIM cards
This gadget is capable of accepting a full-size SIM card.
- To insert the SIM card, first open the SIM card slot and carefully slide the SIM card into the slot with the logo facing up
- To remove the SIM card, repeat the same. Gently insert the SIM card into the slot until it snaps into place. To remove the SIM Card, gently push it inward to free it from the slot, then carefully slide the SIM Card out of the slot.
- The cover for the microSD card slot on the side of the device should be removed. Assemble the card such that the gold strips are on the bottom. (1)
- To insert the card, press it firmly into the slot until you hear a click and the card is securely in place. (2)
- To remove the card from the slot, insert the card firmly into the slot and then release it. The card should be able to pop out in part
- From any Home screen, select the Appsicon
- Select Settings
- Select More settings
- Select Mobile networks
- Select Network mode
- Select one of the required band settings from the list:
- GSM / WCDMA (auto connect)
- GSM only (2G only configuration)
- WCDMA only
- GSM / WCDMA (manual connect)
Manual network selection
- From any Home screen, select the Appsicon
- Select Settings
- Select More settings
- Select Mobile networks
- Select Network operators
- Select Search now
- And select Done.
Turn on/off data roaming
- The Appsicon may be accessed from any Home screen. TapSettings
- TapMore settings
- Then tapDone. Mobile networks should be considered. To enable data roaming, choose the check box next to it on the Data roaming screen. To turn off, select Data roaming from the drop-down menu and uncheck the box.
Turn on and connect to Wi-Fi
- The Appsicon may be accessed from any Home screen. TapSettings
- If required, turn on the Wi-Fi by tapping the Wi-FiSwitch. The Switch goes to the right and becomes green
- This is a good thing. TapWi-Fi
- If scanning is required, tapScan. To connect to a Wi-Fi network, choose it from the list and tap it. Enter the password if it is necessary. TapConnect
- From any Home screen, select the Appsicon
- Select Settings
- Select More settings
- Select Mobile networks
- Select Access Point Names
- And select Done. If it is available, select the T-Mobile USLTE option (the bullet point fills with green). If the option is not accessible, choose theMenuicon and then select New APN. Note: To restore your APN settings, choose theMenukey and then selectReset to default from the drop-down menu. Check and make necessary updates to the following Data APN configurations:
- T-Mobile US LTE
- Proxy:Not configured
- Name:T-Mobile US LTE
- No username or password has been specified
- No server has been specified
- No MMSC
- No MMS proxy has been specified.
- Wi-Fi-enabled mobile messaging (MMS) protocol (WAP 2.0)
- Type of authentication: Not specified
- Not set as APN
- Not set as APN APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- APN configuration protocol: In the case of a single APN, the Enable/Disable option is grayed out
- The Bearer option is unspecified.
- Tap theMenukey
- Tap Save
- Then tap the APN profile you wish to use from the drop-down menu. The bullet point next to the APN profile becomes filled with green
Upgrade your device
Despite the fact that it’s difficult to say goodbye to a gadget, it may be time for you to say goodbye and purchase a new one. Investigate some upgrade possibilities, or read about our Equipment Installation Plan, which allows you to break down the expenses of equipment into affordable monthly payments. Do you already own a new device? Learn how to set up a new mobile device, or go to SD carddevice file transfer for further information on how to move your personal data from one device to another.
Still need help?
You may get extra assistance on ourtroubleshootingpages or by visiting ourcommunity forums if you are experiencing difficulties with your device or if it is simply not performing as well as it once did. For extra assistance, you can also visitSamsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (T-Mobile) Support or view the PDF user guideattached below.
Are you looking for a way out of a situation? What Is The Best Way To Open A Samsung Tablet? Are you concerned that your method will not be accurate? Don’t be concerned. You will also be provided with the quickest and most accurate means of connecting with Gone Program. Opening a Samsung galaxy tab is not as simple as opening a Samsung mobile phone, but it is still very simple. You will need to follow precise suggested ways in order to avoid destroying the minute components of the pill that are contained within it.
You must go through multiple stages of examination to ensure that you get a complete open without injuring any of the little pieces within the device.
The Best Way to Open Samsung Tablet – Factory Ways
Okay, are you attempting to “Open” the tablet computer in the traditional sense of physically removing the trunk? Alternatively, are you attempting to “Switch On” the tablet? In the event that you are executing the very first one, there are no switches to be used. It is just necessary to completely remove the back cover. You can discover a plethora of videos on the best method to go about this on the internet. If you’re performing the next one, then doing precisely what you’re doing would be equivalent to “Hard Disking” the equipment, which you do not want to do unless you have no other choice since it will destroy all of your information.
- Check to see whether it has a charge.
- If this does not work, you should try connecting the tablet’s cord to an other device and seeing if that device is able to control the tablet through the cable.
- If this is not the case, you will need to replace the cable.
- But, first and foremost, “if” your tablet computer is still covered by a warranty, you should contact either your support provider or the manufacturer to see whether they can repair or replace the device.
When the device is no longer covered by warranty, as previously said, it is feasible to open up the gadget and locate the battery. After that, you should replace the battery.
Opening the Samsung Device – The Details Of the Way to Do This
Samsung tablets are constructed from a variety of components that are securely attached to prevent damage to the internal components. In close proximity to the charging interface on the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1, two little covers that conceal the screws may be discovered.
- In order to prevent damage to its internal components, Samsung tablets are constructed from a variety of components that are tightly secured. Two little covers that conceal the screws can be found next to the charging interface on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet.
Option 2: Power Away Your Tablet
Samsung tablets are constructed from a variety of components that are securely attached to prevent damage to the internal components of the device. Two little covers that conceal the screws can be found next to the charging interface on the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1.
- To turn off the tablet, press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds until it turns off. When you press this button, a popup will appear on your computer’s display listing the “Power off” option. Select the option power down and then wait for the tablet to completely shut down before moving on to the next step.
Option 3: Independent the Back Cover
In order to launch a Samsung tablet, the most difficult part would be to remove the back cover without inflicting any physical damage to the small connectors that hold the body of the tablet to the tablet’s body.
- You should use a plastic sheeting tool to tear up the trunk cover while removing it. Incorporate the flat tip of the pry tool into the process by involving the outside rim and the glass display. By applying modest pressure on the device, gently shift it sideways. If you listen closely, you’ll be able to hear a popping sound as the clips that hold the back cover begin to separate one by one.
Option 4: Eliminate the Screws
The two screws placed in the base of the tablet computer, near to where the charging interface is, must be completely removed before to using the tablet computer for the first time.
- A tri-wing screwdriver would be required for the task of unscrewing the small screws. All of these are three-lobed screwdrivers that are designed specifically for this purpose. Set the screwdriver gently onto the head of this screw, making sure that the tip of the screwdriver is aligned with the asphalt driveway. When spinning the screwdriver, avoid applying excessive pressure because this might cause injury. Remove screws one at a time once they have been unscrewed.
Option 5: Eliminate the Back Cover
When removing the back cover of a Samsung tablet computer, you should take care not to damage any of the internal components of the device. Additional damage can be caused by metal tools coming into contact with electronic components such as the motherboard.
- By moving the pry tool around the rim of the tablet, you will be able to open all of the clips. Because the clips are delicate, you should proceed with caution in order to avoid damaging them. Then slowly and carefully lift the back cover without pulling or hurting the microphone cable.
Take a look at the specifics: TIPS
- In the event that you are opening your Samsung tablet computer for the first time, the clips may take a while to begin playing. It may be necessary to make multiple attempts to separate each and every clip.
In order to remove the battery, you must first remove the screws that hold the battery in place with a terrific superb screwdriver. In addition, Samsung’s tablet devices have rules on privacy and rights reserved, as well as policies ensuring that customer information is protected to the greatest extent possible.
Only the therapies that are in progress have been thoroughly and satisfactorily assessed by the Program. If you have any additional suggestions, please share them in the comments section below. We’ll look into it and make any necessary updates to make the content more thorough. Last but not least, thank you for placing your faith in and supporting your Gone App! Perhaps You’d Enjoy:
- Program has evaluated and effectively analyzed just the therapies that are now in use. Any further suggestions, please include them in the comments section. We’ll look into it and update the content as soon as possible to make it more comprehensive. Thank you for your confidence in and support of the Gone App, and for your continued support! What if you liked the following?
How to Open Samsung Tablet 5 Easy Steps to Open it
The removal of the battery from a Samsung Galaxy Tab is one of the most common reasons for opening the device. To open a Samsung tablet is not as straightforward as it is to open a Samsung phone. To accomplish this without destroying the minute components within the tablet, you must adhere to a set of procedures that have been established.
Power Off Your Tablet
To begin with, you must turn off your Samsung tablet in the proper manner before attempting to access it. If your tablet becomes stuck and refuses to turn down, you may find detailed instructions on how to resolve the problem on the Samsung website.
- Maintaining pressure on the power button for a few seconds will turn off the iPad. This would bring up a popup on the screen that would list the “Power off” option
- And Make sure that you choose the option “Power down” and that the tablet has completely shut down before moving on to the next step.
Remove the Screw Covers
Samsung tablets are constructed from a variety of components that are tightly fastened to avoid any harm to the device’s internal components. The screws for the Samsung Tab 10.1 are hidden by two little covers that are located near the charging port.
- Locate a high-quality metal spudger that will allow you to remove the screw covers without causing any damage to their structural integrity. With the flat end of the spudger, try to carefully pry the screw covers off the screws. Once you have removed the covers, you will be able to see where the screws are located.
Remove the Screws
It is necessary to gently remove the two screws that are placed near the charging port on the bottom of the tablet in order to access the internal components.
- Using a tri-wing screwdriver, you may easily remove the small screws from their sockets. These are unique screwdrivers with three lobes that are used for certain tasks. Place the screwdriver on the head of the screw with care, and make sure that the tip of the screwdriver is aligned with the drive before turning the screw. It is important not to apply pressure on the screwdriver while it is turning, since this might cause damage. After the screws have been unscrewed, slowly remove them.
Separate the Back Cover
In order to open a Samsung tablet, separating the rear cover without inflicting any physical harm to the tiny connectors that hold it together is the most difficult step you’ll have to take.
- To separate the rear cover from the rest of the case, you’ll need a plastic pry tool. In order to begin, put the flat point of the pry tool between the outside rim of the window and the glass screen
- By applying modest pressure to the instrument, gently shift it to the side. As the clips that hold the rear cover begin to detach one by one, you will hear a popping sound
- This is normal.
Remove the Back Cover
Remove the rear cover of a Samsung tablet carefully so that none of the internal components are harmed during the process. Additionally, metal tools can cause harm to electronic components such as the motherboard.
- By moving the pry tool along the rim of the tablet, you will be able to open all of the clips. It is important to do this lightly in order to avoid damaging the fragile clips. Afterwards, carefully lift the rear cover without pulling or injuring the microphone cable.
- Especially if you are opening your Samsung tablet for the first time, it may take a while for the clips to open. It is possible that you may have to make many efforts to remove each clip.
If you wish to remove the battery, you should only use a high-quality screwdriver to loosen the screws that hold the battery in place.
How do I wake up my Samsung tablet?
The Power Lock button may be used to wake up the Galaxy Tab when it is asleep or inactive. For example, instead of holding down the Power Lock button for several seconds, a single push of the Power Lock button is sufficient. After wakingtheTab, you will be presented with the unlock screen.
How do I get into Samsung tablet?
The Power Lock button may be used to wake up the Galaxy Tab when it is asleep. For example, instead of holding down the Power Lock button for several seconds, a rapid push of the Power Lock button is sufficient. This screen appears after you have wokentheTab.
How many years does a Samsung tablet battery last?
Batteries typically have a life span of 2–3 years. Frequent charging, on the other hand, can significantly reduce battery life.
Why is my Samsung Galaxy Tab a not charging?
The most typical causes of a Samsung tablet not charging are: a defective cable, charging block, charger cable, or adapter, among other things. a buildup of dirt or debris in the chargingport Third-party applications are interfering with the charging process.
Why is my tablet not charging when plugged in?
The majority of issues encountered when charging Android tablets stem from either the charger or the charging port itself. If your tablet isn’t charging, put it in Airplane Mode and turn down the brightness to extend the battery life while you try to figure out what’s going on with it. Make a copy of your files while you still have the opportunity, just in case the situation cannot be resolved.
How can I charge my tablet without a charger?
Yes, you may, and it’s quite normal to be aware that it is not an original charger for your smartphone when doing so. As a result, charging must take longer than usual.
How do you make a homemade charger?
You may generally use and charge at the same time, as long as the gadget does not become overheated during the process. The tablet will automatically stop charging when it reaches 100 percent charge, so you won’t have to unplug the charger when it’s fully charged. Lithium-Ion batteries are used in the majority of contemporary computers, tablets, and mobile gadgets.
How do I get my Android tablet to charge faster?
Make use of these six techniques to charge your phone more quickly:
- While charging, go to Airplane Mode
- Use a wall charger
- Keep your phone cool
- Use a rapid battery charger
- Turn it off or stop using it while charging
- Portable chargers allow you to charge on the go.
How do I charge my Android tablet?
Connect the phone or tablet to a charger, and then, after around 10 minutes, hit the battery icon on the screen. This brings up a settings page that displays the estimated time it will take for the charge to be completed. You will notice that a high-amperage charger may complete the charging process in an hour or two, but a low-amperage charger may take several hours to complete the charging process.