- 1 How To Download Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
- 2 What You Can Watch On Peacock
- 3 Issues with Peacock app on Samsung TV
- 4 Contact Samsung Support
- 5 Download/Install App & Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
- 6 How to Download and Install Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
- 7 How to Start Watching Peacock TV Shows and Movies on Samsung Smart TV
- 8 Can I Put Peacock App On My Samsung TV?
- 9 Can I Put/Download Peacock On My Samsung TV?
- 10 Why Can’t I Download Peacock On My Samsung TV?
- 11 How to Put Peacock On My Samsung TV
- 12 Samsung TV Peacock Not Working
- 13 Samsung TV Not Showing Up/Available/Found On Peacock
- 14 Related Articles
- 15 How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart Tv ? (Answered)
- 16 What exactly is Peacock?
- 17 On Samsung Smart TV, How Do I Download and Install The Peacock App?
- 18 ON THE SAMSUNG SMART TV, HOW DO I BEGIN WATCHING PEACOCK TV SHOWS AND MOVIES?
- 19 How to Make Use of Your Samsung Smart TV
- 20 Peacock is available on a variety of Samsung televisions.
- 21 Our Final Thoughts
- 22 Frequently Ask Questions
- 23 What is the procedure for downloading an app on a Samsung Smart TV?
- 24 How can I install the Peacock application on my television?
- 25 How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV?
- 26 HOW TO GET PEACOCK TV ON SAMSUNG TV?
- 27 HOW TO WATCH PEACOCK TV ON SAMSUNG TV MODEL BEFORE 2016?
- 28 FAQ
- 29 How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 29.1 1. Chromecast Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 29.2 2. Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV using Airplay
- 30 How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart TV? [Updated 2022]
- 31 What is Peacock TV?
- 32 How to Get Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV?
- 33 What are the alternative ways to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV?
- 34 The EndNote
- 35 More Guide to learn
- 36 Peacock on Samsung TV
- 37 What is Peacock?
- 38 What is Samsung Smart TV?
- 39 How to use Samsung Smart TV
- 40 How to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
- 41 How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart TV – TechNadu
- 42 1 Download the Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
- 43 2 Cast Peacock on Samsung Smart TV From iOS and Android
- 44 What Other Devices Does Peacock Support?
How To Download Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
Interested in watching all of the most recent Peacock episodes and movies on your Samsung smart TV? Fortunately, installing the application is a piece of cake. This program is widely available onSamsungsmart TV models, and it may be installed in the same manner as any other application. For users of Samsung smart TVs, utilizing a streaming device such as a Roku player or using AirPlay 2 to stream from an Apple device was the most convenient method of getting access to Peacock in the past. It might take a long time for streaming providers to make their apps available on all of the major platforms.
Peacock is the streaming service provided by NBCUniversal, and it was originally made available in July of 2020.
Peacock Premium is available for $4.99 per month, while Premium Plus is available for $9.99 per month.
Samsung TV Plus provides users with the option of watching live and on-demand television at no additional charge.
- This may be done by going to PeacockTV.com and inputting an email address, after which they can choose the appropriate subscription tier for themselves.
- Then it’s only a question of searching for ‘Peacock’ on Google and tapping on the ‘Install’ button on the Peacock app’s landing page to get started.
- It is necessary for them to sign into their Peacock account the first time they launch the app before they can begin streaming.
- Only the model of television that is being used should be taken into consideration by the user.
- If someone owns a Samsung smart TV that was manufactured before 2017, Peacock will not function.
What You Can Watch On Peacock
Peacock offers access to iconic NBC series such as The Office and Parks and Recreation, as well as popular BBC programmes such asDownton Abbey and Vikings. The streaming service also has original programs such as Rutherford Falls, a Saved By the Bell revival, and a MacGruberTV show based on the legendary Saturday Night Live comedy, among other things. Users of Peacock may view a range of movies in addition to watching television series. Due to the widespread availability of Peacock on practically all smart TV platforms, the service is in the best position it has ever been to begin attracting new members.
Things didn’t get much better in 2021, with NBCUniversal admitting that the company had only 54 million customers as of the second quarter of the following year.
The following section describes how to update Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations and has years of journalism and copywriting expertise under her belt.
Aside from Marvel and frightening movies, she enjoys reading books of nearly any genre. She has two cats named Morse and Hayden, and they are her best friends. Brianne Garbutt has more to say.
Issues with Peacock app on Samsung TV
Access to iconic NBC sitcoms like The Office or Parks and Recreation, as well as popular BBC dramas likeDownton Abbey and Vikings, is available through the Peacock network. The streaming service also offers its own original content, such as Rutherford Falls, a Saved By the Bell revival, and a MacGruberTV show based on the legendary Saturday Night Live comedy, among other things. Peacock users may view a range of movies in addition to watching television series. Having been broadly available on practically all smart TV platforms, Peacock now has a better than ever opportunity to begin acquiring new customers.
- As of the second quarter of 2021, NBCUniversal had confirmed just 54 million subscribers, a significant decrease from the previous year.
- The following section describes how to update Hulu on a Samsung smart television.
- After earning her bachelor’s degree in public relations, she worked as a journalist and copywriter for several years before that.
- She lives in the United Kingdom.
- Peacock is a streaming service and mobile application developed by NBCUniversal for you.
- Content that is related On a Samsung phone or tablet, an application is crashing or not functioning properly.
- The app cache may be cleared, the app compatibility checked, the device rebooted and optimized, the program is uninstalled and reinstalled, and even new updates can be checked.
The good news is that this is most likely something that can be resolved without sending your phone in for servicing.
Use the discovery+ app on Samsung TVs to find related content”> What exactly is the discovery+ application?
Popular networks such as Food Network, TLC, OWN, Travel Channel, Animal Planet, and many others are included with this package.
Once the program is installed, Related Content”>An application on my Samsung TV is not functioning properly.
The following steps should be taken if you have an app that is frozen, not loading, missing, or crashing: 1.
Having problems with the Discovery+ app on a Samsung TV?
If this is the case, there are a few things you may do to resolve the problem. There are several methods you may take to resolve this issue. These include restarting the program, cleaning the app’s data, and verifying your internet connection. We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
With the Shop Samsung App, you can complete your purchase quickly and easily. Sign-in is simple, and Samsung Pay, alerts, and other features are available. Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com. The Samsung Shop application Free standard shipping, exclusive deals, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app. Free standard shipping, special offers, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
Download/Install App & Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
Have you ever desired to watch TV episodes, movies, and live sports channels on Peacock? If so, now is your chance. You may now do so with your Samsung smart TV! Samsung TVs have been added to the list of devices that are compatible with and support the Peacock app and from which you may stream the app. Users have been restricted to using just devices that are compatible with the Peacock app. Watch Peacock-produced television series, movies, and channels on VIZIO SmartCastandLG TVs if you have a smart television.
It’s even possible to acquire exclusive highlights from the Tokyo Olympics if you choose to do so.
How to Download and Install Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
Comcast provided the image for this post. Samsung will make the Peacock TV app readily available for download and installation at any time through the Samsung App Store, which will be available in the near future. You may also utilize the Search feature to locate and hunt for the Peacock app, which you can then add to your existing collection of applications on your Samsung TV.
- Thanks to Comcast for the image. With the introduction of the Samsung App Store, the Peacock TV app will be immediately available for download and installation at any time. Additionally, you may utilize the Search feature to locate and hunt for the Peacock app, which you can then add to your Samsung TV’s app collection.
Unfortunately, the Peacock app is only available for Samsung smart TV models that were released in 2017 or after. It is not possible to install the Peacock app on older Samsung smart TV models owing to hardware limitations. DON’T MISS OUT: Right now, certain Samsung TV models are available at a significant discount on Amazon.
How to Start Watching Peacock TV Shows and Movies on Samsung Smart TV
the image was created by master1305 using Freepik If you have downloaded and installed the Peacock app on your Samsung smart TV device, you will be able to view live channels as well as original films that are only accessible on the Peacock streaming service. To get started, simply choose the Peacock app from the home screen of your television. To begin watching, you will need to create an account and subscribe to one of thePeacock subscription options, both of which are available. Signing into the Peacock app on your Samsung TV will need you to utilize the account information you created when you first subscribed to the service.
You may subscribe to Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year if you want complete access to all of the network’s channels and material.
Alternatively, you may upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus for $9.99 per month if you don’t want to be interrupted by advertisements.
Here is where you may sign up for a Peacock Premium Account.
In the comments area below, you may express your delight at the news. Binge Gauge is a website that is sponsored by its readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may get a commission at no additional cost to you.
Can I Put Peacock App On My Samsung TV?
Image courtesy of master1305 through Freepik.com. If you have downloaded and installed the Peacock app on your Samsung smart TV device, you will be able to view live channels as well as original films that are only accessible on the streaming service. Start the Peacock application by selecting it from the TV’s home screen. But before you can start viewing, you’ll need to create an account and subscribe to one of the Peacock subscription options. The Peacock app on your Samsung TV will require you to check in with the account information you created when signing up for the service.
- You may subscribe to Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year if you want full access to all of its channels and material.
- The Peacock Premium Plus subscription, which costs $9.99 per month, will remove the interruptions caused by ads.
- Click here to sign up for a premium account on Peacock.
- You may express your enthusiasm with us in the comments area down below the video.
- Our affiliate commissions may be earned when you purchase something via our affiliate links at no additional charge to you.
Can I Put/Download Peacock On My Samsung TV?
There are so many different streaming services available that potential customers might become a little overwhelmed by what they have to choose from, what they charge for their material, and the minor and huge distinctions that exist between them. You may, however, be asking if it is even feasible to download this app to your Samsung TV if you have finally decided on the streaming services that Peacock provides and you possess a Samsung smart TV. If you have a Samsung TV that was manufactured in 2017 or later, you may quickly download and install the Peacock app on your television screen.
There are two methods for finding out what year your television model was manufactured, depending on how old your television is.
For newer models, go to the ‘Menu’ option on your TV and choose ‘Support’ then ‘Contact Samsung’ to find out when your television was manufactured.
Why Can’t I Download Peacock On My Samsung TV?
In the event that you have discovered the streaming service that you have been looking for, with this case Peacock, and you possess a Samsung TV, there is no cause to imagine that you will encounter any difficulties in installing this software. A snag has been encountered by certain users while they are attempting to locate and download the Peacock app: the software would not download. What exactly is the source of this problem? You are most likely using a Samsung TV that was manufactured before 2017.
In order to download the Peacock app to their Samsung TV without the need of a third-party streaming device, only Samsung TV models manufactured in 2017 or after are supported.
Simply by purchasing an Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku device, you can connect them to your Samsung TV and then download the Peacock app to them, which will allow you to continue to use and enjoy all of the app’s capabilities on your TV through the use of a modest workaround.
How to Put Peacock On My Samsung TV
In the event that you have discovered the streaming service that you have been looking for, with this case Peacock, and you possess a Samsung TV, there is no reason to expect that there will be any difficulties in installing this program from the Samsung App Store. However, some users have reported that while they are in the process of locating and installing the Peacock app, they encounter a snag: the program will not download. Who or what is to blame for this situation? You are most likely using a Samsung TV that was manufactured before 2017.
In order to download the Peacock app to their Samsung TV without the need of a third-party streaming device, only Samsung TV models from 2017 or newer are supported.
Simply by purchasing an Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku device, you can connect them to your Samsung TV and then download the Peacock app to them, which will allow you to continue to use and enjoy all of the app’s capabilities on your TV through the use of a little workaround.
Samsung TV Peacock Not Working
Having gotten through the countless comparisons, discovering the material that is most essential to you, choosing the appropriate provider, and finally downloading the Peacock app to your Samsung TV, it is probable that you have sat back and are ready to relax. However, if you have finally left this procedure behind you and are attempting to utilize the app, what should you do if you discover that it is not functioning properly? If Peacock on your Samsung TV is not functioning properly, try restarting your television to see if this addresses the problem.
Whether this does not result in the Peacock app functioning properly, check to see if your television is in need of any software updates or upgrades.
Samsung TV Not Showing Up/Available/Found On Peacock
Once you have downloaded and installed Peacock, either on your television or on another media device, you should be able to browse to the app and utilize it without encountering any difficulties. If you are using a television, you may navigate through the applications using the remote control, or you can use the interface provided by other media devices. Some Samsung TV owners, on the other hand, have reported that Peacock does not appear, is not available, or cannot be located even after the download is complete.
To achieve this, press the ‘Search’ button on your remote and search for the ‘Peacock’ app, which you should then pick after it has been located.
Please ensure that you follow the instructions for downloading and installing the app, and that you allow the app to fully install before proceeding to use any other applications or turning off your television.
If you are having difficulties installing the program, check to see if your internet connection is capable of supporting the download speed required.
Samsung TV Won’t Allow You to Update Samsung TV with a black screen and flashing lights Problem with the Zoom on a Samsung TV The brightness on my Samsung TV is not working. The Smart Hub on my Samsung TV is not working.
How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart Tv ? (Answered)
On Samsung smart TVs, the Peacock app is now available for download, and downloading it is just as straightforward as installing any other Samsung smart TV app on a Samsung smart TV. The most convenient option for Samsung smart TV viewers to watch Peacock was previously through the use of a streaming device such as a Roku player or with the use of AirPlay 2 to stream from an Apple device to the TV. Also available on SmartCast TVs from Vizio and LG, Apple TV and Android TV devices, and a variety of other platforms.
Peacock is a streaming service given by NBC Universal.
Aside from Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and Amazon Prime are some of the other streaming services that are available on Samsung smart TVs.
Additional ResourcesHow to Install Third-Party Apps on a Samsung Smart Tv What is the location of the camera on the Samsung Smart TV?
What exactly is Peacock?
The creation of this streaming service, which is owned by NBC Universal, is still in its early phases, according to the company. As of now, its key selling point is its original programming—though it plans to add some iconic content in the future, such as Saturday Night Live and Harry Potter—to differentiate itself from its competitors. The following are the most widely broadcast programmes on Peacock Television:
- Leave the Brave New World and get back to your home. Will and Grace have been brought into custody as prisoners. 30 Rock Frasier is a rock band from the United Kingdom that plays hard rock music. Raymond is a well-liked member of the community, and The Bates Motel is a motel located in the town of Bates, Tennessee.
Incredibly easy to use, especially at the free tier, is the registration process for Peacock. To sign up, go to Peacock’s site and click “join today,” after which you’ll provide your email address and password. The option to upgrade your plan may be found on your account page, where you can pick the option to upgrade your plan. The content on the paid levels is more extensive (and Premium Plus does not include advertisements). It is also possible to test out both paying options for a period of seven days without having to commit to anything.
On Samsung Smart TV, How Do I Download and Install The Peacock App?
To honor its promise to keeping the Peacock TV app freely available for download and installation at any time, Samsung will make it accessible through the Samsung App Store, which will be updated regularly. Additionally, you may search for and discover the Peacock app on your Samsung TV, which you can then add to your current app collection using the Search feature on your Samsung TV. 1.To bring up the menu on your Samsung smart TV remote control, press the Home button on the remote control. 2.Go to the Apps area on the left-hand side of the screen.
The Peacock app is unfortunately only accessible for Samsung smart TV models introduced in 2017 and after, not those produced prior to that year. 8. Due to hardware constraints, it is not feasible to install the Peacock application on earlier Samsung smart TV models.
ON THE SAMSUNG SMART TV, HOW DO I BEGIN WATCHING PEACOCK TV SHOWS AND MOVIES?
The Peacock app for your Samsung smart TV device will allow you to view live channels and original films that are only accessible on the Peacock streaming platform if you have downloaded and installed the Peacock app on your smart TV device. In order to begin, simply pick the Peacock application on the home screen of your television. Before you can begin watching, however, you must first establish an account and subscribe to one of the Peacock subscription tiers, which may be found here. It will be necessary for you to sign into the Peacock app on your Samsung TV by logging in using the account information you generated when you originally subscribed to the service.
If you want comprehensive access to all of the network’s channels and content, you can sign up for the Peacock Premium membership service, which costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
The Peacock Premium Plus subscription, which costs $9.99 per month and lets you to completely eliminate ad interruptions, is available for purchase here.
How to Make Use of Your Samsung Smart TV
Content streaming from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, HBO Max (available on TVs made after 2016), and other services to your Samsung Smart TV is possible through the use of apps on your TV. There are a variety of additional music-related applications to use, like Spotify and Pandora, among others. To download an app, go to your Home page and select the Apps option from the drop-down menu there. To install an application, look for it in the search results and then choose it. Sections of the Universal Guide include the following topics: This is one of the most enticing aspects of the Samsung Smart TV, and it is worth noting.
- Additionally, this tool delivers recommendations for material based on your watching habits, assuring that you will never be without something to watch on your computer or phone.
- Mobile device casting: With Smart View, you may reflect the content of your Samsung Smart TV onto your smartphone or another mobile device.
- For the final step, find the SmartThings app on your phone and choose your television from the Dashboard.
- 2.Click on View TV in the navigation bar to start watching television.
- Mobile device streaming: It is also possible to cast content from your mobile device to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Screen Sharing may be accessed using the SmartThings application.
- It has never been more convenient to use your phone as a remote control than it is right now.
- The remote has only two buttons.
- It is also possible to control the game with the use of your smartphone.
- Select your television from the SmartThings app, and you will be able to operate it using the remote control.
Interface: The Samsung Smart TV’s user interface is a breath of new air, being clean and uncomplicated. Several alternatives are available for you to choose from near the bottom of the Home screen, where your applications are displayed: Continue Watching, On Now, and PopularMovies, among others.
Peacock is available on a variety of Samsung televisions.
With the purchase or use of a Roku player, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV device, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One, Peacock may be streamed on a Samsung smart TV that is equipped with a web browser, as long as the device is compatible. Many Cox and Xfinity cable boxes come pre-loaded with Peacock’s premium tier, as well as several other providers. A user who already has any of these devices should be able to stream Peacock on their Samsung TV without incurring any additional expenses if they already own one or more of them.
Using Airplay 2, you can stream videos directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac desktop computer to a smart television set.
The use of an external device in order to stream Peacock to a Samsung smart TV is not the most pleasant solution, but it is the only one accessible until a deal is struck that would allow the streaming service to be provided to Samsung television.
However, in addition to using an external device or the TV’s built-in AirPlay 2 compatibility, Samsung smart TV customers may take advantage of the numerous additional video streaming apps that are readily accessible through Samsung’s TV platform.
Our Final Thoughts
Peacock is a free app that you may download and use, but it only provides restricted access to its content. If you want comprehensive access to all of the network’s channels and content, you can sign up for the Peacock Premium membership service, which costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. Despite this, advertisements are displayed during the streaming process. The Peacock Premium Plus subscription, which costs $9.99 per month and lets you to completely eliminate ad interruptions, is available for purchase here.
Feel free to express your excitement at the news in our comments section below.
Frequently Ask Questions
Peacock is available for download in two different price tiers: free and premium. In contrast to smart TVs from Vizio and LG, according to Peacock, Samsung TVs do not presently have a specific app that can be used in conjunction with them. If Samsung Smart TVs were to become natively compatible with the NBCUniversal streaming service, it would be the most convenient method to view NBCUniversal programs on television.
What is the procedure for downloading an app on a Samsung Smart TV?
Press the Smart Hub button on your remote control to gain access to the Smart Hub. Apps may be discovered by choosing them from the drop-down menu. You may search for the program you wish to install by selecting the magnifying glass icon from the toolbar. Fill up the fields with the name of the program that you wish to install on your computer.
Then pick the Done option from the drop-down menu. Download can be selected from the drop-down menu. If you want to start using your new software right away when the download is done, simply click Open after it has finished downloading.
How can I install the Peacock application on my television?
By searching for or installing the free Peacock application on your smartphone, or by going directly to PeacockTV.com and inputting your email address, you may get started with your Peacock account. After that, you’re ready to sit back and enjoy the show!
How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV?
Over-the-top video streaming service Peacock is owned and operated by NBCUniversal’s Television and Streaming business, which is a Comcast subsidiary. It has been providing us with amusement and a high-quality service since its inception on July 15, 2020, and it will continue to do so until the end of 2019. Most of the content on the site is comprised of films, news, and sporting events. Aside from that, it also provides entertainment shows in a variety of genres to viewers.
Popular shows available on peacock TV:
- Over-the-top video streaming service Peacock is owned and operated by NBCUniversal’s Television and Streaming business, which is a Comcast subsidiary. It has been providing us with amusement and a high-quality service since its inception on July 15, 2020, and it will continue to do so. Films, news, and sports programming are the primary content of the service. Additionally, it provides entertainment programs in a variety of genres and lengths.
See also: How to watch Major League Baseball on a Samsung TV.
Apart from the tv shows and movies you can also browse:
- News section: NBC news, entertainment programs such as Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show and Seth Meyers’ Late Night with Seth Meyers, among others
- The Latino area includes the world of dance, The Riveras, and other artists. Make way for Noddy, where is Waldo, guess with Jess, and other games in the children’s area
- Tokyo Olympics 2022, WWE Network, golf, tennis, supercross, cycling, motocross, rugby, and other sports are covered in the sports section.
Peacock Originals TV Shows and Movies
- Informational section: NBC news, entertainment programming such as Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show and Late Night with Seth Meyers, among other things. Latino sector, which includes the world of dance, The Riveras, and other artists of Latin descent. Make way for Noddy, where is Waldo, guess with Jess, and other games in the children’s area of the theater. Tokyo Olympics in 2022, WWE Network, golf, tennis, supercross, cycling, motocross, rugby, and other sports are covered in the sports section
- For more information, click here.
Devices and platforms in which Peacock is compatible?
Peacock TV is available on a number of different devices and platforms, the specifics of which are shown below: Amazon: Peacock is compatible with Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices running Fire OS 5 or above. Android TV (Android TV): apple tv: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tv OS 13 or higher is required. 1st Generation Chromecast or above, including Chromecast with Google TV LG Smart TV:LG WebOS 3.5 or above is required. PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 are two video game consoles. In addition to the Roku 2 (4210X model only), Roku 34 (model 4200X or later), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later), Roku TV, and Smart Soundbar are also available (model 5000X or later).
How to sign up for peacock?
First, I will describe the plans to you, and then you will be able to choose the one that is most appropriate for you:
- Hundreds of thousands of hours of film TV
- Channels available only on Peacock
- Daily news, sports, pop culture, children’s shows, and movies
- Telemundo Spanish-language programming
- Live sports, including the Premier League
- Live events, including the WWE
- Exclusive Peacock Original Series
- Next-day access to current NBC blockbusters
- Even more megahit movies and television
- Full access to children’s shows and movies
- And more.
There is also the additional benefit of
- Stream Peacock without interruptions*
- Watch certain titles offline on mobile devices
Now that you have an idea, you may choose the plan that best suits your requirements. Now I’ll walk you through the process: Visit the official website for more information. Navigation the Join now button located at the top of your screen in step one. Step 2: Select the plan you wish to enroll in by clicking on the link below. Step 3:Input your personal information, such as your email address, password, name, and gender. Step 4: Select the Create Account option. To complete your plan payment, proceed to the payment gallery, which will take around 30 seconds.
HOW TO GET PEACOCK TV ON SAMSUNG TV?
As a result, these instructions are for models manufactured after 2017. STEP 1: Confirm that your television is linked to the internet. SECOND STEP: From the home screen, click the ‘apps’ button (normally by scrolling left). STEP 3: Using a virtual keyboard, type “peacock tv” into the search box at the top of the page. STEP 4:After selecting the Peacock TV symbol, you will be brought to the Peacock TV application page. Step 5:Click on theinstall button, and the installation procedure will take a few minutes to finish.
STEP 7:Open the app and log in using your account credentials (if you do not already have an account, you must first establish one).
STEP 8: Select “Activate on your phone” from the drop-down menu.
Step 9:After a little period, an activation code will appear on the screen of your Samsung television. Step 10: Go to the website using any browser on your PC or mobile device. Step 11: Enter the activation code in the blank area provided. Step 12: You may now enjoy watching peacocks on Sams.
HOW TO WATCH PEACOCK TV ON SAMSUNG TV MODEL BEFORE 2016?
As a result, you may watch peacock on any device, including Samsung television, which has a variety of viewing options. SOLUTION 1: Make use of Airplay 2.
- To begin, download and install the Peacock TV app on your device (iPhone or iPad). After installing, log into your peacock, and if you don’t already have an account, create one by following the instructions above. Check to ensure that your smart TV and iOS device are both linked to the same internet connection. When you’re viewing a movie or a television show, tap the Airplay icon in the top right corner of the Peacock App. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the drop-down menu, and it will begin to appear on your television
SECOND OPTION: Using Google Chromecast
- Install peacock tv on your iOS or Android smartphone by selecting IOS or ANDROID from the drop-down menu
- To connect your Google Chromecast to your Samsung TV’s HDMI connector, follow these steps: Make sure your Chromecast or mobile device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. After installing, log into your peacock, and if you don’t already have an account, create one by following the instructions above. Check to see that your smart TV and your iOS or Android mobile are both linked to the same internet connection. When you’re viewing a movie or a television show, tap the cast symbol in the top right corner of the Peacock App. You may then choose your Chromecast, and it will begin to appear on your Samsung TV
It’s possible that your Samsung TV is older than the 2017 model. If you want to watch Peacock TV on your Samsung TV, you should use the chrome casting method (Before the 2017 model). If these are not the issues that you are experiencing, the following methods can be used to resolve them: Method 1: Perform a hard reset on your television.
- To re-plug your television, unplug it for 60 seconds (don’t be impatient here
- Wait the whole 60 seconds before plugging it back in)
- Then try turning on the peacock television
Method 2: Perform a factory reset on your router.
- Unplug your router from which you are accessing the internet and hold it for 60 seconds
- Don’t be impatient here
- After 60 seconds, plug in the router and turn on your television, then try to open the peacock television.
- Delete the app from your television, iOS device, or Android device. After that, reinstall it (see the previous post for instructions on how to reinstall peacock TV), and then login again
IS PEACOCK FREE?
- Peacock is completely liberated! There is no requirement to make use of a credit card. In order to register, all you need is an email address and a password, after which you’ll have immediate access to tens of thousands of hours of incredible entertainment. Once you’ve joined up, you’ll be able to immediately begin watching Peacock. There are no ties that bind you to anything. There is no time limit on the duration of the evaluation session. It’s completely free.
How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV is a new premium television streaming service that launched recently. NBC Universal was the company that launched it. Peacock comes up with a slew of television series and feature films. Unfortunately, for the time being, the service is only available in the United States of America. In addition to Android and Apple TV, Peacock TV is supported by a wide range of devices, including Xbox One, Vizio smart TVs, PlayStation 4, and Chromecast. In the meanwhile, it’s still in the development stage for Roku, Amazon Firestick, and other smart televisions.
However, we discovered several more methods of watching Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV.
Peacock premium, which costs $4.99 a month and gets you access to 20,000 hours of video, is also available, as is an ad-free version, which costs $9.99 per month.
Currently, you are unable to download and install Peacock TV straight on your Samsung television.
- If your Samsung TV is compatible with Airplay, you may use a Google Chromecastor or an iOS Airplay device.
1. Chromecast Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV may be streamed via Chromecast, which is built-in support. As a result, you would not require any third-party applications to enable the streaming, such as Google Home or Google Streaming for Android or iOS, respectively. Let us now go over the procedure for Chromecasting Peacock TV. Create an account with your ownPeacock first, before continuing any further.
Step 1: App installation
Download and install the Peacock application on your mobile device. For iOS devices, you can download the app from the App Store, and for Android devices, the app is now accessible on the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Login
Remember to set up your Peacock account on your computer or mobile phone first, as previously stated. You may then log in using your login credentials.
Step 3: Set up Chromecast
The majority of Android TVs are equipped with built-in Chromecast compatibility. Chromecast is only supported by a small number of Samsung television models.
In such models, you may, nevertheless, require the use of an external device. To begin, connect your Chromecast device to your Samsung TV by way of the HDMI cable. After that, connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile phone using the same method.
Step 4: Start Streaming
Icon of the Cast Choose your favorite TV or movie from your Peacock mobile application. Thenplayit. You should now be able to see the aCast symbol in the top-right area. To activate it, tap on it. Your mobile device will look for and show all of the accessible Chromecast devices in its vicinity. Select the one in which you wish to watch the stream. The Peacock TV is now available on your Samsung Smart TV, and you may watch it right away.
2. Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV using Airplay
Airplay 2 is natively supported by all Samsung Smart TV models released in 2018; this includes the Samsung FHD or HD, 5 series; the QLED 4K Q6-9; the Frame and Serif series; and the Samsung UHD 6-8 series.
Step 1: Install and Login
The Peacock mobile application may be obtained through the App store and installed on a smartphone. Keep in mind to build your Peacock Account, which is to say, sign up to Peacock. Log in with your Login credentials to continue.
Step 2: Set up
Check to see that both your mobile device and your Samsung TV are connected to the same WiFi network. So that your mobile phone will have an easier time scanning for and locating your Samsung TV.
Step 3: Start Streaming
Icon for Airplay To begin, open the Peacock TV app and begin watching your favorite show or movie, then hit the Airplay icon, which can be found in the top-right corner of the video screen, to begin. Once you have selected your Samsung TV, you will be able to see the video that is now playing on your Samsung TV. Unfortunately, we do not have any additional options at this time. If Samsung and Peacock decide to collaborate, we’ll let you know as soon as we learn more and keep you updated. Please share your thoughts with us in the comment space provided below.
How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart TV? [Updated 2022]
The market for entertainment is becoming increasingly crowded with a growing number of streaming providers. One streaming service outperforms the other in one or both of the following ways: The pricing, streaming library, device compatibility, and other factors may all be taken into consideration while comparing them. The streaming service Peacock, which is included in our list of criteria, has received a reasonable quantity of positive feedback from its consumers. It will be demonstrated in this post how to stream Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV.
What is Peacock TV?
Over-the-top video streaming service Peacock TV is an American-based service owned by NBCUniversal that provides content from a variety of sources. There are mega-hit movies, blockbusters, Peacock Originals and NBC, Telemundo, as well as Pop culture and sports programming. It provides free material totaling 13000 hours, while in the Premiumservice, it provides content totaling 20000 hours. It has a user base of around 33 million people. Peacock TV’s subscription packages are available. There are two different subscription types available at Peacock.
- Peacock Premium is a high-end product. The cost of a monthly subscription is $4.99 per month. Peacock Premium costs $9.99/month without advertisements
- Annual membership is $49.99/year with advertisements.
How to Get Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Peacock TV isn’t widely available as an official app for the Samsung Smart TV, which is disappointing.
You should consider using alternate methods in order to stream Peacock on a Samsung Smart Television. If you want to watch Peacock TV on your Samsung TV, you may use one of the following methods:
How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV via AirPlay?
Step1: Launch thePeacock TV app from the AppStore. Step2: Create a newPeacock account. Step3: Play the content you wish to watch onPeacock. This method is only applicable forSamsung Smart TVs that support AirPlay; therefore, you must have the same Wi-Fi connection on both your iOS device and your Samsung Smart TV. You can now see your video material being streamed on yourSamsung Smart TV by selecting theAirPlayicon in the top-right corner of the screen in Step 4. Step 5: Select yourSamsung Smart TV in Step 6.
How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV via Chromecast?
Allow the same Wi-Fi connection to be used for both Chromecast and Mobile. Download and install thePeacock app on Android or iOS from the relevant app stores (Step 1). The second step is to create a new Peacock account. Step3:In the event of an external Chromecast, connect it to the HDMI port on the television. 4) Log in with your Peacock credentials from your mobile device. Step5: Select and play the stuff that you want to view from your preferred sources. Step6:The cast symbol may be found in the top-right area of the screen.
Step7:After a short period of time, a list of available devices is displayed.
Step9:PeacockTV is now available for viewing.
What are the alternative ways to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV?
There are a few of more options for watching Peacock TV on your Samsung TV. To mention a few examples:
Peacock, to conclude, is one of the most excellent applications for streaming blockbuster material, current NBC, Peacock Originals, and a variety of other shows. However, there is a tiny problem in that it is not available on Samsung TV. It is worth a go because it is offered at a reasonable price as well. I hope you have found this essay to be of use. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
More Guide to learn
- Facebook on Samsung TV
- Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Instagram on Google TV
- Facebook on Roku
- Facebook on Apple TV
Peacock on Samsung TV
Peacockis the newest competitor in the streaming battles, and the company’s launch was marred by some technical glitches. For example, Peacock was not accessible on Roku at the time of its premiere. Despite the fact that this has been changed, the snag continues to be an irritating speed hurdle for cord-cutters. Peacock was likewise not compatible with the Samsung Smart TV when it was first released — and, regrettably, it is still not compatible. Fortunately, there is still a solution for you to watch Peacock on your Samsung Smart TV, which we will detail below.
What is Peacock?
This streaming service, which is owned by NBCUniversal, is still in the early stages of development. For the time being, its primary selling point is its original programming — though it is planning to add some classic material, such as SNL and Harry Potter, in the future. The following are the most popular shows on Peacock:
- Brave New World, Departure, The Capture, Will and Grace, 30 Rock, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Cheers, Bates Motel, Battlestar Galactica, and many other shows are available.
Registration for Peacock is really simple, especially for the free tier. Simply visit to Peacock’s site, click on the ‘join now’ button, then enter your email address and password to complete the registration process. You may upgrade your plan by going to your account page and selecting the option to change your plan. The paying tiers offer more material (and Premium Plus does not include advertisements).
It is also possible to test out both paid plans for a period of seven days for free. In addition to being available on a broad number of devices (see our review for a complete list), the Peacock app also allows you to sign up for and make adjustments to your account from within the application.
What is Samsung Smart TV?
Consumers will find a lot to like about the Samsung Smart TV. A Samsung Smart TV is an excellent alternative for cord-cutters since it has a simple interface, free channels, a customized guide, and other features.
How to use Samsung Smart TV
Adding apps to your Samsung Smart TV is simple. You may connect to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, HBO Max (for TVs manufactured after 2016), and other services. There are other music-related applications to enjoy, such as Spotify and Pandora. To download an app, simply go to your Home page and click on the Apps link there. Search for the program you want to install, and then click on it. The Universal Guide consists of the following sections: This is one of the most significant selling factors of the Samsung Smart TV.
Additionally, this feature provides recommendations for material based on your watching patterns, ensuring that you’ll never be without something to watch.
You can cast what’s on your Samsung Smart TV to your phone using Smart View, which is a feature available on select Samsung smart TVs.
- First and foremost, ensure that your TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To complete the process, simply locate the SmartThings app on your phone and pick your television from the Dashboard
- Select View TV from the menu bar. When your television prompts you to do so, choose Allow and you’re done
In addition, it is possible to stream material directly from your phone to your Samsung Smart TV. Casting from your phone:
- In addition, it is possible to stream material directly from your smartphone to your Samsung Smart TV.
It comes with a remote control that is quite straightforward, including keys to go rapidly to the Home screen and a back button. There are also two buttons for convenience: a volume control and a channel selector. It is also possible to control the game using your smartphone. Simplest way to use the Remote Control feature is to launch your Smart View app and pick the Remote Control icon. From the SmartThings app, choose your television, and you’ll be able to use the remote control functionality.
Interface: The interface of the Samsung Smart TV is wonderfully clean and straightforward.
How to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
Despite the fact that the Peacock app is not compatible with Samsung TV, the good news is that there is still a method to stream Peacock content to your TV using your phone:
- Open your Smart View app and select the TV mirroring option from the drop-down menu
- Open your Peacock app and pick the Smart View option from the drop-down menu
- Peacock should be playing on your television right now
It is also possible to utilize the following method if you have an Apple device and a Samsung Smart TV that supports AirPlay 2 – but it is essential to note that this method is not without its flaws, and some users have reported issues utilizing it:
- Install the Peacock application on your Apple device. Create a user account
- Connect both your Apple device and your television to the same network. When you’re finished viewing something on Peacock, choose the AirPlay symbol. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the available options, and you’re ready to watch
Unlimited access to movies, television series, and other media. You may watch from anywhere. You have the right to cancel at any moment.
How to Get Peacock on Samsung Smart TV – TechNadu
Peacock, the newest entry to the streaming industry, is an on-demand and live TV platform that was established in 2020 and offers a variety of programming. We’ll walk you through the process of installing Peacock on a Samsung Smart TV, which is a rather straightforward procedure. Its programming library includes thousands of hours of Peacock originals, iconic NBC series from the 1960s through the 1990s, sports, news, and more.
We’ll also be able to view movies from the Universal, DreamWorks, Illumination, and Focus Films studios on the Peacock four months after they make their theatrical debuts on the big screen.
Peacock is compatible with Samsung Smart TV models manufactured in 2017 or after. If you’re still not sure, you may look up your model number and year by going here.
1 Download the Peacock App on Samsung Smart TV
Start by seeing if the app is already installed on your Samsung TV’s home screen; if it isn’t, you will most likely need to download it right away.
- Navigate to the Apps menu from the Samsung Smart TV’s home screen. Choose the search icon and enter the word Peacock. Make a selection ofPeacockand thenInstall
- Once the streaming application has been downloaded, launch it from the home screen. Simply sign into your Peacock account using your Peacock login credentials to complete the process. When you initially start it, you will just be required to log in.
Navigate to the Apps menu from the Samsung Smart TV’s main screen. Make use of the search icon and enter in the word Peacock. SelectPeacockandthenInstall to complete the installation. Start by selecting it from the home screen once the streaming application has been downloaded. Simply connect into your Peacock account using your Peacock login credentials to complete the transaction. When you first start it, you will be prompted to log in.
2 Cast Peacock on Samsung Smart TV From iOS and Android
The native Airplay 2 feature is available on all Samsung Smart TV models manufactured after 2018. Installing the Peacock app is as simple as downloading it from the Apple App Store. Once you’ve ensured that both of the devices you’re attempting to connect to are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and log in with your Peacock credentials. Play the selected material and then pick the Airplay symbol (located in the upper right corner) to begin casting to your Samsung Smart TV. The Samsung SmartThingsapp, which is available for both iOS and Android, can also be used to control your appliances.
All Samsung Smart TV models from 2018 and newer have native Airplay 2 functionality built into the device. Install the Peacock app from the App Store after downloading it. Once you’ve ensured that both of the devices you’re attempting to connect to are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and log in using your Peacock credentials. Play the appropriate material and then pick the Airplay symbol (located in the upper right corner) to cast it to your Samsung Smart TV. Also available for iOS and Android devices is the Samsung SmartThings application.
What Other Devices Does Peacock Support?
Initially, the service was exclusively offered to Comcast subscribers, but it has now been made available to a wide range of other consumers.
- Smartphones Android and iOS tablets are available. Media streaming devices include Roku, TiVo, Android TV, and Apple TV
- Smart televisions include LG smart TV and Vizio TV. Consoles:Xbox,PlayStation
- Other devices include Xfinity, Cox, and Chromecast.
If you wish to view instructions on how to install Peacock on certain devices, click on the links provided above.