- 1 How to set up and manage your Samsung account
- 2 How to Add, Remove, and Delete Samsung Account From Your Android Phone
- 3 Remove Samsung Account From Your Android Phones
- 4 Add Samsung Account to Android Phones
- 5 Delete Samsung Account on the Web
- 6 Benefits of Samsung Account
- 7 Too Many Accounts
- 8 How To Remove OR logout of Samsung Account on Phone
- 9 How to Remove or logout of Samsung Account on Phone
- 10 How to Logout or Signout from Samsung Account?
- 11 What are the Benefits Of having a Samsung Account
- 12 How Do I Transfer Data from an Old Samsung Phone to a New Phone?
- 13 How to Delete Samsung Account from Mobile, Web and Samsung TVs
- 14 Why delete your Samsung Account?
- 15 How do I delete my old Samsung account?
- 16 What happens if I delete my Samsung account?
- 17 Do I need a Samsung account on my phone?
- 18 How do I remove my Samsung account from my Samsung TV?
- 19 How can I delete my Samsung account without a password?
- 20 Does a factory reset remove the Samsung account?
- 21 How do I hard reset my Samsung phone?
- 22 How do I remove someone else’s Samsung account from my phone?
- 23 Can I bypass the Samsung account?
- 24 General FAQs about Samsung Account
- 25 Create Samsung Account and Change Samsung Account Email
- 26 Part 1: Step-by-step Guide For How to Create a Samsung Account
- 27 Part 2: How to Change Samsung Account Email
- 28 Part 3: Backup Selected Important Files from Samsung Galaxy Devices
- 29 Conclusion
- 30 [Cost Nothing] How to Remove Samsung Account without Password
- 31 Way 1. How to Remove Samsung Account from Phone without Password
- 32 Way 2. Visit Samsung Account Website to Remove Samsung Account without Password
- 33 Way 3. Contact Samsung Support to Delete Samsung Account
- 34 Bonus: How to Remove Google Lock on Samsung without Password
- 35 Conclusion
- 36 【solved】How to change samsung account
- 37 Can I have 2 Samsung accounts on my phone?
- 38 How do I change my email address on my Samsung phone?
- 39 How do I sign into my Samsung account?
- 40 Are Samsung accounts safe?
- 41 Why can I not log into my Samsung account?
- 42 Does a factory reset remove Samsung account?
- 43 Do I need a Samsung account if I have a Google account?
- 44 What happens if I remove Samsung account?
- 45 Is Samsung account different from Gmail account?
- 46 Do I really need a Samsung account?
- 47 What is Samsung account used for?
How to set up and manage your Samsung account
Apart from providing you with access to unique Samsung apps such as SmartThings and Samsung Pay, your Samsung account also allows you to back up, restore, and sync your data between different devices such as your smartphone and tablet. This will also come in handy if you lose track of your ID or password. Some functions may differ depending on the device and the country, so make sure your information is up to date. Please keep in mind that the options and screens that are available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and device.
Remember that if you are having problems with your Samsung account, please contact us.
For further information, please consult the section labeled “Log out or deactivate your account” in this document.
Because Galaxy phones and tablets come pre-installed with Samsung account software, you can instantly set up your account as soon as you receive your device from the manufacturer.
You may also make changes to your account details at any point in the future.
- Click onSettings at the top of the screen, and then onSamsung account. If you already have a Google account, enter your email address or phone number, or choose from the options Find ID, Create account, or Continue with Google. Please keep in mind that the email address you provide when signing up will serve as your Samsung account login. In order to sign in or establish an account, simply follow the on-screen instructions. In the case of an existing account, you may be needed to complete two-step verification before you can access your account. You will see your account name appear at the top of the Settings screen when you have successfully signed in
- To manage your account, simply tap yourname. After that, select Profile information. Make your changes by tapping on the information you wish to update. If you want to modify your birth date or chosen nickname, you may do that. If you’d like to update the email address connected with your account, go to the Profile details page and select Email from the drop-down menu. Change the email address by selecting Change and then following the on-screen directions
- In order to verify your identity, an email will be sent to the address you provided to establish that it was you who signed up for the service. If you are experiencing difficulties with the verification email, please refer to the section labeled “Verify your Samsung account by email.”
A computer is used to create and administer an account. When logging into or creating a Samsung account from a computer, you’ll need to utilize an internet browser to accomplish this. Keep in mind that only one Samsung account may be created for any individual email address.
- Go to the Samsung Login page by clicking here. Enter your login credentials, and then selectSign in to log into your account to complete the process. Alternatively, selectCreate account to create a new account.Please keep in mind that the email address you provide when signing up will serve as your Samsung account login. You may also choose Find ID, Reset password, or Continue with Google from the drop-down menu. Choose your profile image from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen once you have logged in. To see your account information, go to My Account > My Account Info. Fill up the blanks with the information you wish to change. SelectSaveat the bottom of the screen after you’re finished to save your modifications. To modify your email address, go to Account settings on your Samsung device. SelectEmail ID from the drop-down menu and follow the procedures
- In order to verify your identity, an email will be sent to the address you provided to establish that it was you who signed up for the service. If you are experiencing difficulties with the verification email, please refer to the section labeled “Verify your Samsung account by email.”
On a Samsung TV, you may create and manage an account.
- Navigate to and selectSettings on your television, followed by General on your computer
- Select System Manager, and then Samsung Account from the drop-down menu. You may either log in or create a new account on this page. To add your account, follow the on-screen prompts to the letter. Please keep in mind that the email address you provide when signing up will serve as your Samsung account login. If you need to manage your account, go return to System Manager and selectSamsung Account, followed by My Account. You may make any changes you want to your information from this page. In order to verify your identity, an email will be sent to the address you provided to establish that it was you who signed up for the service. If you are experiencing difficulties with the verification email, please refer to the section labeled “Verify your Samsung account by email.”
Please contact Samsung Support if you need to make any changes to your region or nation settings. Take note that changing your country will result in the deletion of your purchase history, as well as information about services such as Find My Mobile, Samsung account (SEMS), Calltext on other devices (including smartphones and tablets), Samsung Cloud, Samsung Apps (Android), Samsung Notes, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay (including Samsung Payment Service), Easy Signup, Gallery, and smart assistant information.
You will get a verification email after registering for a Samsung account, which will assist you in confirming your identity.
- Please contact Samsung Support if you need to change the region or nation of your device. Take note that changing your country will result in the deletion of your purchase history, as well as information about services such as Find My Mobile, Samsung account (SEMS), Calltext on other devices (including other Samsung devices), Samsung Cloud, Samsung Apps (Android), Samsung Notes, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay (including Samsung Payment Service), Easy Signup, Gallery, and smart assistant information. You will get a verification email after registering for a Samsung account, which will assist you to verify your identity. We will send you an email everytime you need to reset your password, therefore it is vital to verify your identity for security reasons as well as to prevent fraud.
To avoid being locked out of your Samsung account because two-step verification isn’t functioning, contact Samsung Support for assistance. Accounts with Samsung are now subject to an obligatory two-step verification process. This means that when you log into your account, you will have to do an additional step. After you’ve entered your password, you’ll be prompted to input a security code, which will be sent to the phone number linked with your account if you don’t enter it correctly. You may link your account to up to three different phone numbers at a time.
To sign in, you may alternatively use an authenticator program, such as Microsoft Authenticator, or backup codes, which are also available for download.
You can find out further more about two-step authentication by reading our comprehensive guide.
In addition, the settings menu allows you to select an authenticator app and examine backup codes, which may be used as an alternate method of signing in.
- To begin, you’ll need to visit to the Security settings page, which will need two-step authentication. This website may be accessed using a web browser on your computer or from a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device.
- It is necessary to browse to the Security settings page for two-step verification first. This website may be accessed using a web browser on your computer or from a smartphone, tablet, or other device.
- Following your arrival at the Security settings page, the procedure is nearly same whether you’re using a mobile device or a PC
- Changing the phone number that receives verification codes may be done by selectingText messages from the drop-down menu. SelectAdd, add your selected phone number, and then selectVerifyorSend code to complete your transaction. A code will be given to the phone number you just entered
- Input the code to verify your identity and complete the registration process. Now, whenever you need to do two-step verification, a code will be delivered to that phone number as well as any other digital devices associated with the same Samsung account. If you have more than one phone number associated with your account, you can delete any that you aren’t currently employing.
- Once you’ve arrived at the Security settings page, the procedure is essentially the same whether you’re using a mobile device or a desktop computer. Text messages may be used to customize which phone number receives verification codes. SelectAdd, add your selected phone number, and then selectVerifyorSend code to complete your purchase. Using the phone number you provided, you will get a code
- Simply input the code to confirm your identity. Then, anytime you need to do two-step verification, a code will be delivered to that phone number and any other digital devices associated with the same Samsung account. The number you are currently using can be deleted if you have more than one number associated with your account.
- Take note that until you have several numbers entered, the Delete and More choices will not show. To alter which registered devices will get a verification code, selectGalaxy device notifications orGalaxy device notifications and then click Save. From the Security settings page, you may send a code to your devices. To enable or disable verification notifications, choose the switch(es)next to the device(s) you wish to monitor. If you choose, you can utilize an Authenticator app instead of the standard two-step verification process. Click on Authenticator app from the Security settings tab and then follow the on-screen steps to link the app. Additionally, you may utilize backup codes to login in to your account as an added layer of protection. To check your current backup codes, go to the Security settings page and selectBackup codes. Codes can be downloaded and new codes can be requested if necessary. Whenever you’re finished, selectDone
- Trusted devices are those that do not require two-factor authentication in order to sign into your account. If you have any security concerns, such as the possibility that your account has been compromised, you can choose Remove all. Remove all devices to completely remove every device that has been designated as trustworthy. Please keep in mind that devices will be added to the trusted devices list once the verification procedure is completed.
The ID for your Samsung account may be found on your phone, tablet, or computer if you’ve forgotten what it was. Then, go to the account retrieval page on the Samsung website and fill in your information before clicking on the Next button. Your Samsung account ID (email address) will be displayed in part on the screen. After that, click on Go to your Samsung account to sign in to your account. If you are still having trouble retrieving your ID, please contact us for assistance. Is it possible that you have forgotten the password to your Samsung account?
- To create a new password, just pick this option from the Samsung Login page’s drop-down menu.
- Navigate to theReset password pageon the Samsung website using a phone, tablet, or computer, and then input the email address or phone number linked with your Samsung account.
- An email will be delivered to your inbox; simply follow the instructions contained inside the email to recover your account password.
- On a computer, you can log out of your Samsung account by visiting the website, but logging out of your Samsung account on a phone or tablet is a little more complicated.
- Some features may be disabled as a result of this action, however you may easily add the account back later if you so choose.
- Using a smartphone or tablet, log out of your account
- Using your phone or tablet, head to and openSettings, then touch yournameat the top of the screen. Sign out by swiping down to the bottom of the screen. Again, tapSign out to sign out, input your account password, and then tapOK
Logging out of a computer or a Mac Use an internet browser if you want to log out of your Samsung account from your computer. Log out by going to theSamsungwebsite, selecting your name in the top right corner, and then clicking onLog Out. Please keep in mind that if you erase your Samsung account from your smartphone, all of your synced data will be wiped from the device, and new data will no longer be synced. All of the data on your smartphone that has not been synced with Samsung Cloud will remain on your device until it is synchronized with Samsung Cloud.
Remember that this information cannot be restored, so make sure you’re sure you want to delete your account before proceeding.
For additional assistance, please contactSamsung Support.
- Log in using your ID and password, and then click on My Account details to see your information. Select theProfilecard and thenSamsung Account settings from the drop-down menu. After selecting Delete account, carefully consider the precautions, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deletion,
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2022. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice. Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
How to Add, Remove, and Delete Samsung Account From Your Android Phone
You do not require a Samsung account to use your Android phone in the same way that you do not require a Google account to use your iPhone. Using a Samsung account, on the other hand, has its advantages, since all Samsung phones come preinstalled with a slew of useful applications. On the other hand, not all of these applications are beneficial, and many users do not require or utilize them. Instead of deactivating or uninstalling them, you may just delete the Samsung account associated with them.
We will assist you regardless of whether you wish to utilize a Samsung account with all of the applications and services that come with it or whether you can go without one.
Remove Samsung Account From Your Android Phones
An earlier generation of Samsung devices that ran on Android had the ability to delete the Samsung account. As a surprise, the sign-out button looks to be a component from one of Samsung’s cellphones. If you don’t want to use it on your phone, you should be given the opportunity to opt-out in the ideal world. There is, however, another option, which we shall explain more below. Start by going to Settings on your phone and selecting Accounts and Backup Accounts. Step 2: 2. Scroll down a little to discover the Samsung account, followed by Personal information.
Step 3:Hit the three-dot menu symbol and select Sign out from the drop-down menu.
To confirm, click on the Sign out button at the bottom of the screen.
That will appear unusual because erasing other accounts, including a Google account, requires less touches than that.
Add Samsung Account to Android Phones
When you initially start your Androidphone from the Samsung recovery partition, the UI will prompt you to sign in or establish a Samsung account. It operates in the same manner that you would when creating or signing in to a Google account on a new computer or device. Enter your email address and either create or enter a password. If you are establishing a new Samsung account, make sure your email address is correct. In the event that you missed the boat, you can still establish an account and submit your information later.
To begin the procedure, pick Samsung account from the list of available accounts at the bottom of the page by tapping on Add accounts.
Finally, you may utilize your Google account, which you have previously registered to your phone, to make the procedure as simple as possible for yourself.
Whatever you want to do after that, simply follow the on-screen steps to establish and link a Samsung account to your Android device. It is easier for me to utilize Google’s sign-in technique since it is more straightforward and convenient while switching between devices.
Delete Samsung Account on the Web
Accounts with Samsung may only be deleted online, and only through the web interface. It is not feasible to do so from your Android device. Step 1: Navigate to the Samsung Account page and sign in using the method of your choice. It might be through your email ID or through your Google account, for example. Follow the instructions in Step 2 to access your profile card, which is the first box on the screen and contains your username, email address and profile picture. Step 3: Select Account settings from the drop-down menu.
Benefits of Samsung Account
A Samsung account can only be deleted on the internet. From your Android phone, this is not possible. Start by visiting the Samsung Account page and logging in with the method of your choice. Email ID or a Google account might be used to sign up. Follow the instructions in Step 2 to access your profile card, which is the first box on the screen and contains your username, email address and profile photo. 3) Select Account settings from the drop-down menu. Step 4:To completely erase your Samsung account, select Delete account from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen directions.
- You may remove your Samsung account, but only through the online interface. It is not feasible to do so using your Android phone. Step 1: Navigate to the Samsung Account page and sign in using the method you choose. It might be through your email ID or your Google account. Follow the instructions in Step 2 to access your profile card, which is the first box on the screen and contains your username, email ID and profile picture. Step 3: Select Samsung Account settings from the drop-down menu. Step 4:To totally remove your Samsung account, select Delete account from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
I believe the list will continue to grow in the future, and whether or not you like or utilize them is entirely up to your own preference.
Too Many Accounts
This is my issue, and I believe it is yours as well. Every manufacturer and service provider is attempting to get you to open an account with them in some way. They provide various features and services, frequently requiring you to accept them in some way, in order to get you to join their network. On most smartphone platforms, a clean user interface that is free of bloatware has become somewhat of a fiction. Every service provider aspires to be all things to all people. Apps, payments, cloud storage, and even their own file management software are all available to customers.
- After all, data is more precious than oil at the present time.
- After that, it’s on to: Are you dissatisfied with the default Samsung Messages application?
- Find out which one is superior and why it is so.
- It is possible that the above post contains affiliate links, which will assist to fund Guiding Tech.
- The information remains unbiased and true to its source.
How To Remove OR logout of Samsung Account on Phone
Samsung Account is provided by default by Samsung, and it is through this account that you will be able to download and install applications on your Samsung device, as well as track and manage applications, as well as wipe away wasted storage space or clear internal storage on your Samsung device. Samsung account also assists you in customizing your battery life according to your demands and reducing the use of superfluous programs and file storage. However, when you upgrade your Samsung mobile, a Samsung account might take up a significant amount of storage space.
In order to free up space on your Samsung account, you must uninstall applications, clear storage, and delete any unused or superfluous apps from your phone’s memory.
Samsung Mobile, on the other hand, will continue to display the message “free up internal storage.” In this situation, you will need to delete your Samsung account and any other pre-installed applications that came with your phone in order to free up space.
Uninstalling Samsung updates will also free up some space.
A Samsung account is one of the most important prerequisites for us to be able to utilize programs such as email, as well as other capabilities such as syncing data across our devices.
How to Remove or logout of Samsung Account on Phone
Below you’ll find some of the simplest and most readily comprehensible ways for logging out of or removing a Samsung account from your device.
First Technique To Remove OR logout Samsung Account
Step 1: FROM THE APPLICATION SCREEN, SELECT SETTINGS FROM THE MENU: The screen application settings feature both a submenu and adjustable options, which may be accessed by selecting settings from the menu bar. The second step is to choose an account and a backup. After clicking on the Settings button, a menu will display with options for creating an account and creating a backup. Tap on ACCOUNTS in the third step. Among the accounts shown here are Google accounts, Gmail accounts, and Samsung accounts—so select Samsung accounts from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
It is possible to create a Samsung account by pressing on the option to Create account, and then touch on Remove Account to remove your Samsung account if you still do not have one.
Second Technique To Remove Samsung Account
Step 1: Select Settings from the drop-down menu, then scroll to and touch Accounts and backup. Step 2: Select Manageaccounts from the drop-down menu, and then select Samsung account. Step 3: Select Remove account from the drop-down menu, and then select Remove account from the pop-up menu. Step 4: Tap the Sign Out button. Enter your Samsung account password and then press the OK button. As a result, this is another another method of removing a Samsung account from a device. Also, check out: 1)The Contacts App on the Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps crashing.
5)How to Connect a Samsung Phone to a Television Using an HDMI Cable
How to Logout or Signout from Samsung Account?
There’s no difference between utilizing a Samsung Galaxy S20, S21, or S20+ or a Samsung M series mobile; it doesn’t matter whether model of Samsung Galaxy you’re using. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to log out of your Samsung Account. Tip 1: Tap on the home screen -Swipe left and right from the top to bring up the control panel of your Samsung smartphone. In Step 2, select the settingsicon to bring up a menu of configuration choices. Step 3:Click on the profile icon, and you will be able to access all of the information about your Samsung account (your name, personal info and everything).
Step 5: In the personal information options, click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select the sign out option.
Enter your password and authenticate that it is you (this is for security reasons), and if you forget your password, go ahead and click on the Forgot password link to create a new password from this page as well.
That’s all; after you’ve entered your Samsung account password on your Samsung mobile device, you’ll have successfully signed out of your Samsung account.
What are the Benefits Of having a Samsung Account
1) Data device backups are performed automatically.2) Access to the Galaxy application store is granted. The third point is the Samsung connect. 4) Samsung Pay 5) A fully integrated payment system
How Do I Transfer Data from an Old Samsung Phone to a New Phone?
- Select “smart switch application” from the drop-down menu after clicking on “samsungfolder.” To begin, click on Start
- Then, to agree to follow the terms and conditions, click on Agree to Follow Terms and Conditions. To grant authorization, click on the Allow Grant Permission button. Choose the type of transfer that you like, such as USB cables, wifi, or a pendrive. Then, step by step, adhere to the directions provided.
How to Delete Samsung Account from Mobile, Web and Samsung TVs
Making use of a Samsung Account is a terrific method to gain entry to the world of Samsung Explore, which is exclusive for those who own Samsung devices. If you have previously made a Samsung account, you are probably aware of the numerous advantages that come with it. The Samsung Apps Sync feature allows you to keep Samsung apps synced across all of your Samsung devices including smartphones, tablets, and SmartTVs. Access to Samsung Pay allows you to get news and discounts, as well as assist you in locating your lost or stolen phone through the “Find My Phone” service.
Why delete your Samsung Account?
When you sign in with your Samsung Account, you can enter the world of Samsung Explore, which is only available to Samsung device owners. In the event that you have already established a Samsung account, you are aware of the numerous advantages that come with it. The Samsung App Sync feature allows you to keep Samsung apps synced across all of your Samsung devices, including smartphones, tablets, and SmartTVs. You may receive news and discounts by using Samsung Pay, and the “Find My Mobile” tool can assist you in locating your lost or stolen phone.
How do I delete my old Samsung account?
This section will tell you how to remove your previous Samsung account, depending on your device.
- The first step is to turn on your smartphone and begin signing into your Samsung Account. Click on your ‘Account Name’ in the second step. Step 3: Go to ‘Samsung Account Settings’ and choose it. Step 4: Select ‘Delete Account’ from the drop-down menu. Step 5: To confirm, click the ‘Delete’ button.
You may also remove your Samsung account straight from a web browser if you prefer that method.
- Step 1: Open your web browser and navigate to the Samsung account web page. Step 2: Sign in using your user name and password. Your ID is represented by your email address. Step 3: Select the Profile Card and then Samsung Account Settings from the drop-down menu. Step 4: To complete the deletion of the account, click on the ‘Delete Account’ button. Take time to review the precautions and then follow the on-screen instructions before confirming your decision.
Please keep in mind that if you have an outstanding payment issue, you will not be able to deactivate your account. If you have any outstanding invoices, pay them or contact Samsung support for further details.
What happens if I delete my Samsung account?
Make certain that you want to delete your account since once it is destroyed, you will not be able to restore the information.
- Delete your Samsung account and all associated data will be permanently removed from your device. This includes your Samsung purchase history, subscriptions to content, content uploads, and personal profile information. Apart from that, all other data, such as downloaded items, purchase history, and so on, will be deleted as well.
Do I need a Samsung account on my phone?
Consider the following scenario: you’re concerned that you won’t be able to use your Samsung smartphone until you first log into your Samsung account. Allow us to inform you that you do not require a Samsung account in order to use your mobile devices. You can continue to download and use applications from the Google PlayStore that simply require your email address to function.
How do I remove my Samsung account from my Samsung TV?
Remove your Samsung account from your Samsung Smart TV is a simple process that takes only a few minutes. You can remove your Samsung account using one of two ways listed below.
For old series (E, F, H, and J Series)
- Step 1: Press the Menu button and pick the Smart Hub function from the drop-down menu. To remove accounts from your television, go to Settings > Accounts > Samsung account and select ‘Remove Accounts from TV.’ Step 3: Type in the password and press the Done button. Selecting ‘yes’ will result in the account being successfully deleted.
For new series (K, M, N, and Q series)
- Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’ and then touch on ‘General’ to get started. Select ‘System Manager,’ then touch on ‘Samsung Account,’ to complete the process. Step 3: Select My Account from the drop-down menu, touch on Remove Account, and confirm with ‘Yes.’ You’ll be prompted to enter your password on the system. The fourth step is to enter your password and then click ‘Done.’
How can I delete my Samsung account without a password?
It might be difficult to delete your Samsung account if you don’t have a password since Samsung checks your login credentials before permanently canceling your account. If you are unable to locate your password but still wish to deactivate your account, the following steps will guide you through the process. Removing a Samsung account from a phone without a password entails requesting that Samsung locate and remove the account on the phone.
- Open the Samsung Phone Settings app on your phone after it has been unlocked. Step 2: Select ‘Cloud and Accounts’ from the drop-down menu in the settings menu. Select ‘Accounts’ from the drop-down menu on the adjacent screen. Step 3: Select ‘Samsung Accounts’ from the drop-down menu and then select ‘My Profile’ from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: You will be prompted to enter your login details (Email and password). You should select ‘Forgot your ID and password.’ from the drop-down menu. Step 5: You’ll be prompted to select a browser window and then input your ID and password information. Samsung will send you a link to reset your password if you have provided your registered email address. Step 6: Go to your email inbox and click on the link to reset your password. Step 7: After resetting your device, you should be able to quickly connect into your Samsung account. Alternatively, return to Samsung account settings and select ‘Remove account’ from the top-right menu bar.
Alternatively, you may remove your Samsung account by going straight to the Samsung Account website.
- In your internet browser, navigate to the Samsung Account webpage and click on Sign in. Step 2: Select “Forgot your ID or password?” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be presented with two possibilities
- Locate your ID and reset your password. To reset your password, click on ‘Reset Password’ and enter your email address. Step 3: Check your email inbox for the link to reset your password. Then, on your smartphone, go to the ‘Samsung account’ settings and reset your password there
- The ‘Remove account’ option will be displayed once you have tapped on the three-dots menu. To complete the process, touch on the button that says “Remove Account” and enter your password to confirm the operation.
Does a factory reset remove the Samsung account?
Restoring your phone to its factory settings, often known as a hard reset, is an efficient method of restoring it to its original state. Many Samsung customers resort to hard resetting their phones to erase their Samsung accounts when they forget their password, are trying to sell their phone, or are attempting to delete an existing account that belongs to someone else from their phone. Remember that restarting your phone does not always mean that your Samsung account has been deleted. In order to permanently delete your account, more than a factory rest is required.
Use one of the techniques listed above to successfully delete your Samsung account.
How do I hard reset my Samsung phone?
Following are the steps you must do if you desire to perform a hard reset on your phone. It is not recommended to perform a hard reset on your phone unless you have already backed up all of your personal data, notes, and applications to Samsung cloud storage. Here’s how to completely wipe your phone’s memory.
- The first step is to simultaneously press and hold the Power Button, Volume Up Button, and the Home Key until you see the Samsung logo appear. Step 2 -Only the Power Button should be released. When the recovery screen opens, you can depress the remaining buttons to exit the menu. Step 3 – Go to the bottom of the page and select “wipe data/factory reset.” Step 4 – Select Yes to permanently remove all user data. It will take a few seconds for the system to reboot. Step 5 -Select the reboot system option now to complete the reboot process.
How do I remove someone else’s Samsung account from my phone?
In the event that you attempt to delete someone else’s Samsung account from your phone by doing a hard reset, you will be unsuccessful. A second, more dependable method for deleting someone else’s Samsung account is provided below. In the event that you do not have access to your Samsung account password, you will be unable to delete your account. It is done in order to ensure that no one else may access your phone without your consent or in the event that it is stolen. Although we do not recommend it, here is a third-party program that will assist you with deleting your Samsung account if you do not have a password.
- Step 1: Download and install the QuickShortcutMaker.apk application on your phone. (The extension.apk refers to a system file that is used to install programs)
- 2. Select the Samsung account by tapping on it and selecting it from the list
- Step 3: Select Change Email Address from the drop-down menu and then press Sign out. Open phone settings and select Accounts and Backup
- You will see that your Samsung account has already been deleted
- This is step four.
Can I bypass the Samsung account?
When you’ve forgotten your Samsung account’s lock pattern or PIN combination, or when someone has purposefully altered the pattern, bypassing the account might be quite useful. Using Factory Reset to bypass Samsung account is an efficient method of bypassing Samsung account in any scenario. This technique, on the other hand, will erase all of your phone’s data, so proceed with extreme caution.
- Step 1: Press the ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons at the same time to bring up the ‘Bootloader’ menu. Step 2: Press the ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons at the same time to bring up the ‘Bootloader’ menu. Second, press the volume down key twice to choose ‘Recovery mode.’ Step 3: While holding down the power button, touch once on the Volume Up key to activate it. As a result, you will be placed in recuperation mode. Step 4: Select the ‘Wipe data/Factory Reset’ option and then push the power button on your phone. When the entire procedure is complete, select ‘Reboot now’ from the menu bar.
You might use an other approach to bypass your Samsung account as a more secure option.
- Step 1: Go to the Google.com/android/devicemanager website on your computer or smartphone and log in. 2. Sign in using the Google account that you use to access the locked device, and then pick the individual device to unlock the Android Device Manager (ADM) interface. Step 3: Enable the lock option by clicking on it and entering a password. Activate the Lock function once again. Step 4: If the procedure with the Lock, Ring, and Erase functionalities has been finished, a confirmation pop-up screen appears. Fifth, enter the new password that will allow you to unlock your phone. Step 6: From the lock screen, navigate to the settings menu and deactivate the temporary password.
General FAQs about Samsung Account
Now that you’ve learned about the many various methods for eliminating a Samsung account, bypassing an existing account, and even hard resetting your Samsung device, let’s look at some of the most often asked questions by Samsung customers.
How do I permanently delete data from my Samsung phone?
If you’re planning on reselling your old phone, you should remove all of your personal info from it first. Data removal from your Samsung phone is a simple process that takes only a few minutes. Take precautions by copying all of your data to your PC or SD card, or by synchronizing it with Samsung cloud storage.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings menu and choose Apps. Step 2: Select ‘Show system applications’ from the More (3-Dot Menu) drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the Phone application and then click on Storage. To clear your phone’s data, use the ‘Clear Data’ button.
How do I delete everything on my Samsung phone?
Factory Reset is the best option if you want to completely erase everything on your Samsung phone. Please go to Q A: How can I perform a hard reset on my Samsung phone? for more information. to do a hard reset on your phone
How do I change my Samsung account on my phone?
If you want to replace your old Samsung account with a new Samsung account, you can delete the existing account.
- The first step is to turn on your smartphone and log into your Samsung Account
- In Step 2, select ‘Samsung Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu next to your ‘Account Name.’ Third, select “Delete Account” from the drop-down menu, and then touch on the “Delete” button to finalize the action.
As soon as your old account has been deactivated, you will be able to log in with your new credentials. As an alternative, you may simply log out of your Samsung account and re-login using your new credentials.
How to find my Samsung ID?
If you have forgotten your Samsung account ID, don’t be concerned; you can quickly retrieve it on your phone or computer by visiting the account retrieval page on the Samsung website. To find your ID, enter your details and then click ‘Find My ID.’
How do I reset my Samsung account password?
If you have forgotten your Samsung account password, you may recover it by logging into your Samsung account and selecting the ‘Reset password option. It is also possible to reset your password using an internet browser if the previous method fails. Obtain access to your account retrieval page on the Samsung website by clicking on ‘Reset password.’ To obtain the link to reset your password, enter your email address or phone number. You are not need to have a Samsung account in order to use your phone or another device in the same way that you are not required to have a Google account, but having one has its advantages.
If you ever need to use your Samsung account again, we recommend that you sign out of it rather than deleting it. Alternatively, if you do not already have a Samsung account, you may create one by signing onto the Samsung Account website.
Create Samsung Account and Change Samsung Account Email
Are you looking for further information on how to create a Samsung account and how to update your Samsung account email address? Read this article to learn how to solve your problem. Because several device-integrated services, such as the Samsung Hub, WatchON and Samsung Link, will need you to have a Samsung account, setting up a Samsung account is essential. This implies that you will be able to access a large number of Samsung services on your smartphone with a single sign on. Additionally, if you have a Samsung account, you may backup your important data and restore it to any compatible device.
Part 1: Step-by-step Guide For How to Create a Samsung Account
You may sign up for a Samsung account using either your Samsung smartphone or your own computer. However, whichever method you choose, it is simple to make if you follow these guidelines. In order to create a Samsung account using your smartphone, follow the instructions below. It is vital to know that only one Samsung account may be created per email address, for security reasons. Step 1. From the Home screen, select MenuSettingsAccountsAdd Accounts from the drop-down menu. Choose “Samsung Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Email address, password, date of birth, first name, last name, and zip code are all essential pieces of information to complete the registration.
- Then press the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Then click on “Agree” to proceed, or “Decline” if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- It is important to note that a Samsung account will not be fully enabled until the verification process has been successfully completed.
- Step 5.An information screen will show when your Samsung account has been activated.
Part 2: How to Change Samsung Account Email
You may update your Samsung account email address by logging into your Samsung account from your mobile or PC web browser and modifying your Samsung account. If you decide to utilize a web browser, you should follow these instructions. Step 1: Log into your Samsung account by visiting the Samsung website. Enter your Samsung account information, including your username and password, in Step 2.
Step 3: Select “My Account Info” from the drop-down menu. Step 4.You have the option to make changes to the information. This implies that you will be able to modify your Samsung account email address. To save the changes, scroll down to the bottom and click “Submit.”
Part 3: Backup Selected Important Files from Samsung Galaxy Devices
A Samsung account will get you access to a number of functions on your phone, in addition to those available on compatible TVs and laptops. Take, for example, Find My Mobile, which allows you to register your phone and track down your device if it is misplaced. When you are monitoring a missing phone, you have the option of remotely locking it and making the phone ring to alert others that it has been found. For those who believe their phone will not be returned to them, they can choose to wipe their phone, which will eliminate any sensitive data or even private information.
Samsung Hub is a digital data entertainment shop that allows you to download music, movies, and games from the internet.
As mentioned above, not all files are backed up to your Samsung account, which is why you need to use Dr.fone – Phone Backup (Android) to back up the contents from your Samsung Device to your computer in case of data loss.
dr.fone – Phone Backup (Android)
Phone Backup is one of the most important functions of dr.fone (Android)
- Supported by a large range of file kinds, which include photos, audio files, video files, document files, and other sorts of data On your Android smartphone, it has the power of backing up and restoring all forms of files and data
- Additionally, you will be able to preview the files before selecting the ones you want rather than wasting time searching for files that are not required
- It is rapid, risk-free, and efficient.
It has been downloaded by 2,965,271 people. Detailed instructions on how to use dr.fone Android BackupRestore to back up and restore files from Samsung smartphones and tablets. Installing dr.fone Android BackupRestore is the first step. If you do not already have dr.fone installed on your computer, do so now. Run it and connect your Samsung phones or tablets to your computer using a digital connection, then start the dr.fone software on your PC to begin using them immediately. Make sure that the “USB Debugging” option is enabled in order for your phone to be detected.
- During this process, an on-screen wizard will walk you through the steps.
- Select “BackupRestore” from the drop-down menu.
- You must, however, request permission and then select the “Next” button on the page in order for the scanning of data to begin.
- Then, on your computer, select “Restore” to begin the scanning process.
- When you click on “Restore,” the application will automatically display the most recent backup files that have been made of your device.
- However, if you wish to save a selection of files, you must first pick the files by checking the appropriate boxes in their respective boxes.
- Step 4: Save the files from the backup of your Samsung device.
The dr.fone program will save the files that you wish to restore from your Samsung device’s backup files to your computer’s hard drive. Click on any of the files to see a preview of everything that has been recovered after the procedure is complete.
The article provides a step-by-step guidance on how to create a Samsung account that is uniquely yours and how to update it so that you have the option to back up the vital data on your device. However, there are occasions when you are unable to effectively store them due to a variety of uncontrollable causes, in which case we propose using a full-featured programdr.fone – Phone Backup (Android) to assist you in retrieving them.
[Cost Nothing] How to Remove Samsung Account without Password
A Samsung account serves as a gateway to experimenting with Samsung items on your phone. You don’t have to worry about getting into trouble if you forget your Samsung account password and are unable to check in. This occurs to a large number of people throughout the world. In light of this, we are walking you through the thorough recommendations on how to delete a Samsung account that has been created without a password.
- Method 1: How to Uninstall Samsung Account from Phone without Entering Password
- Ways 2 and 3 are to visit the Samsung Account Website to delete a Samsung account without a password
- And way 3 is to contact Samsung Support to delete a Samsung account without a password. As an added bonus, learn how to remove Google Lock from your Samsung without a password.
Way 1. How to Remove Samsung Account from Phone without Password
The only method to deactivate a Samsung account from a phone without a password is to request that Samsung locate and delete the account. The thorough instructions provided below will guide you through the process of starting it on your Samsung smartphone.
- Unlock your phone and then launch the Samsung phone settings app from the application drawer
- After that, restart your phone. Now, scroll down to the section labeled “Cloud and Accounts.” Additionally, on the next page, select the “Accounts” tab. From the drop-down menu, choose “Samung Accounts,” and then “My profile” from the list of alternatives. You will be prompted to enter your email address and password on the account page, after which you will be asked to click on “Forgot your ID and password.” A popup will fly over the screen
- From there, you can select whichever browser you choose. When prompted by the browser to provide an ID and password, enter the email address instead. A link to reset your password will be sent to you through email by Samsung at that point. Once you’ve returned to your Samsung account settings, select “Remove Account” from the menu bar at the top-right of your screen.
Way 2. Visit Samsung Account Website to Remove Samsung Account without Password
The most safe option to remove your Samsung account without a password is to go to the reset Samsung website and follow the instructions there.
- Visit the login page on your computer or mobile device and click on the button that says “Sign in.” You will notice the option “Forget ID or reset the password” just below the sign-in option
- Simply click on the link to use this feature. You should now be led to a website where you can find your ID or reset your password. Select the “Reset Password” option from the drop-down menu. On this page, enter your ID (email) address and click “Next.” In order to reset your password, you will receive an email inviting you to do so. To do so, click on “Reset Password.” Enter a new, more flexible password and click “Confirm.” To finally make a modification, use the reset button. Now that your password has been reset, return to your phone and navigate to the “Samsung account” settings. Click on the three horizontal dots menu to bring up the “Remove Account” option, and then click on the “Remove Account” option again to confirm the removal. You must enter your Samsung account’s password and confirm the removal of the account from your device.
Way 3. Contact Samsung Support to Delete Samsung Account
Anytime you choose, you may remove your account from the Samsung Webpage by entering your password. The only option if you have forgotten your password is to file a request with Samsung for the termination of your account. There are a variety of different ways to get in touch with customer service. Samsung will want more details to ensure that the account belongs to you and that they may properly deactivate the account from their system.
Bonus: How to Remove Google Lock on Samsung without Password
Some Samsung customers choose to utilize their Google accounts on their phones instead of Samsung accounts, which is also acceptable. In order to remove it, you may download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which is a powerful application tool designed specifically to circumvent Google lock on Samsung devices. So you don’t have to be concerned if you’ve forgotten your Samsung password and want to reset it; the 4uKey will take care of it for you in a few simple steps.
- The program should be launched on your computer when it has been properly installed. Consider connecting your smartphone to your computer through a USB cord, then selecting “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” from the drop-down menu once the lock has been recognized. Select and confirm the information that is necessary. To begin the procedure, click on the “Send Notification” button that is highlighted in green. When you receive the notice on your phone, tap “view” to continue
- It will take a few minutes for you to complete the process. At the end of the process, you will notice the message “Google FRP Lock Bypassed Successfully!”
1. Is it possible to perform a factory reset on my Samsung to remove the Google lock? Even if you factory reset your phone, you will still be required to input the password in order to unlock it if you wish to remove the Google lock. It is referred to as Google FRP lock. As a result, 4uKey for Android is highly recommended. 2. How can I unlock the screen on my Samsung device? Remove the screen lock password from Samsung and other Android phones with 4uKey for Android, which is also available for iOS.
As an encapsulation, there are no hard and fast rules to follow when it comes to removing your Samsung account without a password. For the Samsung account to be deleted, you may simply follow the three steps outlined in the preceding paragraph.
Additionally, if you have forgotten your Samsung Google account password, you may try using the Tenorshare 4uKey for Androidtool to unlock your device’s screen lock or Google account lock. Bypassing the Android Screen LockBypassing the Samsung FRP Lock
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
【solved】How to change samsung account
Remove a Samsung account from your computer
- Swipe to and hit Accountsand backup from the Settings menu
- Select yourSamsung account from the Manageaccounts drop-down menu. Remove the account by tappingRemove account and then clickingRemove account on the window
- Select Sign out from the drop-down menu. Input yourSamsung account password, and then press OK.
Can I have 2 Samsung accounts on my phone?
The ability to share your Galaxy tablet with the entire family while maintaining your own separate applications, background, and settings is provided through multiple usage accounts. Only thisaccount has complete power over the device and theaccount administration.
How do I change my email address on my Samsung phone?
- Step 1: Determine whether or not it is possible to modify it. To access the Google settings app on your Android phone or tablet, launch the Settings app on your device. Take control of your Google Account. Personal information may be found at the top of the page. Step 2: Make a change. Select Edit from the drop-down menu next to your email address. Fill in the new email address associated with your account.
How do I sign into my Samsung account?
- 1. Determine whether or not you are able to make a modification. Open the Google app on your Android phone or tablet and select “Settings.” Google Account administration is simple. Personal information may be found at the top of the screen. Change it in Step 2. Choose Edit from the drop-down menu next to your email address. You must now enter your new email address in your account’s contact information.
Are Samsung accounts safe?
A Samsung account is built with robust security protections to keep your information secure, and it also provides you with a number of useful features that you will like. These include: syncing data on the smartphone withSamsungCloud in order to back up and recover data, identifying your device, access to Galaxy Apps, SamsungPay, and many more features and functions.
Why can I not log into my Samsung account?
If you are unable to sign in, please check your devices orSamsung account configuration. A brief system error might be the source of the problem in some cases. Please verify your device’s “SettingsDate and Time” for the correct time. Samsung Accountrequires that the date and time settings be the same as the current day and time for security reasons, according to the official website.
Does a factory reset remove Samsung account?
As far as I’m aware, removing all of the Googleaccounts from your phone should result in the factory reset protection being disabled. Having said that, I’m not sure whether your Samsung account would prohibit you from setting up after a factory reset. Even if you perform a factory reset in recovery mode, your SamsungID will not be deleted from your device.
Do I need a Samsung account if I have a Google account?
If you already have a Google account, you don’t need a Samsung account. However, if you have a Samsung phone and a Samsung account, you can make a full backup of your phone, including the settings, wallpaper, and app data, as well as the location of your phone. Place the widgets and icons on your home screens to make them more accessible. Additionally, it contains the material of
What happens if I remove Samsung account?
When you delete your Samsung account, all of your Samsung purchase history, content subscriptions, content uploads, and personal profile information will be removed from your device. It is not possible to restore this information, so make certain that you want to delete your account before proceeding.
Is Samsung account different from Gmail account?
Samsung accounts are deleted along with their purchase histories, content subscriptions, material uploads, and personal profile information when a Samsung account is terminated. It is not possible to restore this information, so make sure you really want to delete your account before proceeding.
Do I really need a Samsung account?
This is entirely optional. A GoogleAccount will be required for everyAndroidphone that you purchase. The process of creating a Samsung account is distinct and includes additional features. They both offer comparable capabilities, such as the ability to back up data like as contacts, calendars, applications, and so on.
What is Samsung account used for?
Among other things, having a Samsung Account allows you to sync Samsungapps across all of your Samsung devices, access SamsungPay, get news and promotions, and utilize the Find My Mobile feature to keep track of your phone, just to name a few of the advantages.