- 1 Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
- 2 Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
- 3 How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
- 4 3 Ways to Cast to Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
- 5 3 Ways to Cast to A Samsung TV
- 6 2.C ast to TV withSmart Things
- 7 3. Cast to TV withHDMI Adapter Cable
- 8 How to Connect a Samsung Phone to the TV Wirelessly
- 9 Benefits of Screen Sharing
- 10 How to Screen Share
- 11 How to Screen Share from a Samsung Phone
- 12 Display Your Favorite Content From Your Samsung Smartphone to a TV
- 13 Screen Mirroring With the Samsung SmartThings App
- 14 Cast Content to Your Samsung TV
- 15 Screen Mirroring With Samsung Smart View
- 16 Wi-Fi Screen Mirroring
- 17 How To Cast From Samsung Phone to Samsung TV (Full-Guide)
- 18 Casting vs. screen mirroring: which is better?
- 19 What exactly is screen mirroring?
- 20 Casting Through Smart View
- 21 HDMI Adapter Cable for Casting to Television
- 22 Project the screen of your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer onto a television.
- 23 Our Final Thoughts
- 24 Frequently Ask Questions
- 25 What is the best way to cast to my Samsung TV?
- 26 What is causing my phone to not mirror to my television?
- 27 Screen Share for Samsung TV: Screen Mirroring App – Apps on Google Play
- 28 Samsung New iOS
- 29 Easy installation guide
- 29.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 29.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 29.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 29.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 29.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 29.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 30 Can You Cast to a Samsung TV Without WIFI?
- 31 Can I Cast Without WIFI?
- 32 Using WIFI to Cast onto Your Samsung TV
- 33 Final Thoughts
- 34 Video & TV Cast
- 35 Ratings and Reviews
- 36 Information
- 37 Supports
Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
Likewise, as technological advancements progress, so does the terminology connected with those advancements. We all use phrases like “screen mirroring” and “casting” on a regular basis today, and it may be quite confusing. What are all of these symbols implying? Simply put, both services allow you to stream films, photographs, and other material from your phone to your smart TV. That’s all you really need to know. But if you’re looking for a more in-depth definition, we’ve got it right here for you.
The solution is right there in the name: screen mirroring.
Whatever is now displayed on your phone will be displayed on the television, whether it is a video, a photo, or a Settings menu.
Smart View is the name given to the screen mirroring function on Samsung smartphones.
- The screen mirroring technology for iPhones is known as AirPlay, and it accomplishes the same exact thing as on other devices – it mirrors photos, movies, and other data.
- Whichever model you have, it’s a fantastic way to share films, images, and other media from your phone directly on the screen of your smart TV.
- Apple’s AirPlay interface is used.
- It is not immediately evident what the term “casting” means due to the fact that it can be used in a variety of contexts.
- Certain programs, such as Netflix or YouTube, allow you to cast films directly from your phone to a large screen display.
- When you cast a video or a movie, the video or movie will only display on the television.
- It’s an extremely easy method to watch a movie while also using your phone.
- Some televisions may require you to change inputs or enable screen mirroring before they will function properly.
- Specifics can be found in the owner’s handbook for your television.
Projection of photographs or movies from your phone, tablet, or computer onto your television may make a great impression. If you want, you may do the inverse and broadcast your TV directly to the screen of your phone or tablet!
- When you’re done, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to bring up the Quick settings window. Then swipe to the right until you reach the Smart Viewicon and press it. Note: If the Smart View indicator does not visible after swiping left, try swiping right. If your device is still not visible, it is possible that it is not compatible with the panel or that it needs to be added to the panel. Select your television from the list of available devices, and then press the Start now button. In order to finish the connection, provide a PIN or authorize access when requested. The screen of your smartphone will now display on the television
- If your television allows you to stream the screen to your phone or tablet, you can do so if your television is capable of doing so. Return to the Smart View home page and choose Other device Phone, after which you may pick your television. To return to the previous screen, selectPhone Other device
When you’re through with Smart View, press theSmart Viewicon on your phone’s home screen, followed by the wordDisconnect. If you want assistance with altering the icons in the Quick settings panel, please see our instructions. Requirements Make sure your computer and television meet the necessary specifications before everyone can watch the program. You will require the following materials: A PC that is WiDi compatible: WiDi will be supported by the vast majority of modern PCs (since Windows 8).
If your PC does not support WiDi, you will need to utilize a separate USB adapter to connect to the network.
If this is not the case, an external adaptor can be used.
- Using your computer’s Start button, start typingBluetooth and other device settings and clicking on the result when it appears
- Clicking Add device or Add Bluetooth or other device when it arrives. Then select Wireless display or dock from the drop-down menu. Once your television’s name has been revealed, choose it by clicking on it. If you are prompted, click Allow on your television
- Your PC screen will now be shown on your television
Disconnect the gadgets from the computer. It’s time to unplug from your computer when you’ve done mirroring your screen.
- On your computer, select Start, then type Bluetooth and other device settings into the search box and click on it when it appears. If you’re running Windows 10, all you have to do is choose the linked device. You can disconnect a device from your computer if you’re running Windows 11. To do so, click More choices (the three vertical dots) next to the device you wish to disconnect. Remove the gadget by clicking on it and then selecting Yes.
You can also use the SmartThingsapp to mirror the display of your phone or tablet to a television set. To begin, ensure that your television is switched on and that it is connected to your SmartThings account.
- Open the SmartThingsapp on your phone or tablet and pick the TV that you want to mirror with your phone or tablet Choose Mirror screen (Smart View) from the TV’s settings page by selecting More choices (the three vertical dots) and then Mirror screen (Smart View). Start immediately by tappingStart, and if necessary, provide your TV permission to access your smartphone.
Please keep in mind that this functionality may not be accessible on the SmartThings PC edition. Please keep in mind that the Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy A, and Galaxy J series do not have HDMI output. If you are unable to connect your phone or tablet to a TV wirelessly, you may still screen mirror by connecting your device via a DeX cable or a USB-C to HDMI connection instead. Simply attach the wire to your television. It is possible that some models will automatically begin screen mirroring. To access the Notifications panel, you may need to slide down from the top of your device’s screen at other times of the day.
If you’re experiencing difficulties mirroring your phone or tablet, try the following suggestions:
- If your phone or tablet does not display properly, it may be because it requires permission from the television. Restart your device as well as your television, and then try to connect again. Make sure you selectAllow when the message appears on the television. You should also check for software upgrades on your devices if you haven’t already. To see if the problem remains, try doing a factory data reset on your phone or tablet. On a Samsung TV, you have the option of disabling the authorization for your smartphone to view your TV screen. Navigate to General and then External Device Manager from theSettings menu on your television. Access Notification may be found by going to Device Connect Manager and selecting it. When utilizing Smart View, turn this setting off to prevent the device from automatically connecting to it. You may also choose Device List from the Device Connect Manager page if you want to manage the devices that are connected to your television. Screen timeout settings should be changed if your computer’s screen continually shutting off. Search for and selectScreen timeout from theSettings menu. From there, you may tweak the settings to ensure that your phone or tablet remains powered for a longer period of time. The Smart View menu will appear if the Smart View symbol is tapped on your phone or tablet when it is minimized. When you connect a device to your computer, the Smart View Control menu is only visible on that device. If the device’s picture seems small on your screen, you may make it a little larger by altering the aspect ratio. On your phone or tablet, press theSmart Viewicon, then tapMore choices to see other options (the three vertical dots). To change the aspect ratio of your phone, go to Settings > Phone > Aspect ratio. You may then select your preferred aspect ratio from the drop-down menu. The 16:9 aspect ratio is the most visually appealing for most televisions.
Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
Page 14 of 19: How to Configure Screen Mirroring on Samsung TVs from 2018.
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
It has never been easier to transfer material between your mobile device and your smart TV, and you can share everything from videos and photographs to games and applications with just one click. The Samsung SmartThings app is required in order to cast and share your screen with a Samsung TV (available forAndroidandiOSdevices). 1. Install the SmartThings application. If you don’t already have the SmartThings app on your phone or tablet, go ahead and download and install it now. The first time you launch the app, it will automatically look for other Samsung devices; thus, search for and pick your TV from the list of available devices when you open the application.
- Select Screen Sharing from the drop-down menu.
- Upon launching the app on your smartphone or tablet once it has been downloaded and installed, you will be prompted to connect to the same network as the TV.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list and enable sharing.
- When you turn on the television, you will be asked if you want to share your screen.
- The Smart View feature in the app may be activated after your TV is linked to your phone, allowing you to begin mirroring content between the phone and the TV.
- You will also be able to use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your television, with all of the same functions available through the touch screen as you would with the traditional remote.
Brian Westover is an Editor at Tom’s Guide, where he writes about everything from televisions to the latest computer technology. His previous experience includes writing for TopTenReviews and PCMag, among other publications.
3 Ways to Cast to Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
Do you want to know how to cast to your Samsung TV? Communication between electronic gadgets has become the norm as the world becomes more technologically advanced. Thus, your Android phone will be able to connect with your smart TV in one manner or another. In other words, you may easily access the information of your phone or laptop on your system in a variety of ways using various programs. However, in this post, we will only be looking at three of them, with a particular emphasis on Samsung televisions.
- That might be one of the things you do while taking advantage of the smart TV function on your television.
- Some people believe they are referring to the same item, however this is not the case.
- Screen mirroring is the process of projecting what is currently displayed on your phone’s screen onto a larger screen, such as a smart TV.
- If you browse to a different app on your phone at the same time, that activity will be displayed on the other screen as well.
- For example, you may use Netflix or YouTube to cast films from your phone to a large screen without having to use a computer.
- Only the video or movie will be displayed on the screen, and the majority of the control will be handled by your phone.
3 Ways to Cast to A Samsung TV
This option allows you to link your Samsung TV and phone via a wireless connection. Photos, films, presentations, and games are displayed on a huge screen to make them appear larger and more vibrant. If you are using a Samsung Galaxy mobile, for example, the screen mirroring feature is called Smart View. Simply pressing the Smart View icon and following the on-screen instructions will allow you to mirror your screen in seconds. The screen mirroring functionality for iPhones is known as AirPlay, and it serves the same purpose as the feature on iPads.
It is important to note that the screens and options available may differ based on the wireless provider, software version, and device model.
To accomplish this, follow these steps.
- Establish a connection between your device, PC, and television using the same Wi-Fi network. After sliding down the Quick Panel on your phone, select Smart View from the menu. After you’ve seen all of the available devices, select your television.
2.C ast to TV withSmart Things
This is Samsung’s smart home hub, which is designed to allow users to operate their smart home gadgets. It is available for download on both Android and iOS mobile devices. A majority of Samsung televisions built after 2016 are automatically detected and connected by the hub.
However, if your television was manufactured prior to this, the Smart View app will be the most appropriate choice for you. Samsung is the source of this information. The following are the procedures to be followed:
- Establish a connection between your Samsung smart TV and your device using the same Wi-Fi network. Install the SmartThings app on your smartphone (the software comes pre-installed on the majority of Samsung devices)
- Select Add Device from the drop-down menu.
3. Cast to TV withHDMI Adapter Cable
The usage of this method was once the standard method of connecting to displays before the introduction of Smart Apps. HDMI adaptors are mostly employed in this situation for people who are experiencing trouble connecting wirelessly. Note that Samsung HDMI adaptors are offered separately and offer support for devices with USB-C connections.
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter and turn it on. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to an HDMI port on your television. In order to use the HDMI adaptor, you must connect it to the USB port on your device. Turn on your television and choose the HDMI port that you are currently using as the input source.
With the help of this instruction, you should be able to fully utilize your Samsung devices now that they have been properly connected with your television set. As a result, you will receive excellent value for your money as well as a first-rate experience, whether you are beaming photographs or watching movies.
How to Connect a Samsung Phone to the TV Wirelessly
Screen mirroring, also known as screen sharing, is simply the process of projecting the screen of a phone, laptop, tablet, or computer onto a television screen. Each device has its own set of criteria that must be completed in order to efficiently screen share with another device. Screen mirroring, also known as Smart View, is available on newer Samsung smartphones, however older devices and operating systems may not be equipped with this capability. To find out if your Samsung or otherAndroiddevice supports screen mirroring or Smart View capabilities, drag down the notification menu with two fingers and check for the Smart View symbol in the bottom right corner.
Benefits of Screen Sharing
It is possible to utilize screen sharing for leisure purposes at home and as a presenting tool in the workplace. By allowing you to share photographs and videos from your mobile devices right on your television screen you can share everything from downloaded movies and videos to music and programs to presentations and more. In contrast to conventional screen sharing, which relied on a connected connection (such as an MHL cable), many device makers now provide alternatives that allow you to screen share wirelessly.
Samsung has simplified their wireless screen sharing choices by making their smart TVs and select Samsung smartphones and tablets compatible with one another. To initiate screen mirroring, just pick “screen mirroring” from the “sources” option on your television. The process is straightforward. Select the Smart View icon from the notifications menu on your compatible Samsung phone to begin pairing your devices. Use a wired HDMI connection or a smartphone to TV converter, such as this one, to connect your Samsung phone to a television that is not manufactured by Samsung.
This low-cost gadget establishes a direct wireless connection with your device.
The following are step-by-step steps for displaying material from the screen of your Samsung device on your television:
- Make sure you have an accessible HDMI connector on your TV for your Wireless Display Receiver (such as the ScreenBeam Mini2). Turn on the television and adjust the settings so that it displays the input from the appropriate HDMI port. Check to see whether the “Ready to Connect” screen shows on the television. To activate the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung smartphone or tablet, move your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen, where the notifications bar will appear. As an alternative, check for “Wireless Display Application” in the settings menu. Select Screen MirroringORSmart ViewORQuick Connect from the drop-down menu
- Your device will search for receiver devices to which it can establish a connection (such asScreenBeam Mini2). Select the Receiver from the list of available devices. It is possible that you may be needed to enter a PIN, which will be presented on the television screen. Fill up the PIN text box with your PIN, and then click Connect. Wait for the device to pair with and establish a connection with the Receiver before proceeding. Once it is connected, the screen of the device will be displayed on the television
Display Your Favorite Content From Your Samsung Smartphone to a TV
- SmartThings: Launch the application. Choose a television set. More Options are available to you. Select Screen Mirroring (Smart View) from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner. Chromecast: Connect the Chromecast to your computer. To set up the Chromecast, navigate to AddSet up Device on Google Home and follow the on-screen instructions. PressCast
- Pull down the Notifications on a Samsung phone to use Wi-Fi Mirroring. TapScreen Mirroring, choose the television, and then input the PIN on the television
To watch material from your phone on your television, this article describes how to link aSamsung smartphone and aSamsung TV together via screen mirroring.
The SmartThingsapp is the method of choice for Samsung.
Screen Mirroring With the Samsung SmartThings App
Before you begin, make sure that your smartphone and television are linked to the same WiFi network, and that your television is switched on and connected to your SmartThings account before proceeding.
- On your Samsung smartphone, launch the SmartThings application. Select your television from the Dashboard
- More Options (three dots) may be found in the upper-right area of the screen
- Click on it. Mirror Screen (Smart View)
- TapMirror Screen (Smart View)
- You’ll be able to see the contents of your phone on your television screen.
Cast Content to Your Samsung TV
One further option for displaying the contents of your Samsung phone on your Samsung TV is to use screen casting, which can be accomplished with a Chromecast device and the Google Home app. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Connect the Chromecast device to the television and turn it on. Set the input on the television to HDMI
- Select AddSet up Device from the Google Home app, and then follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Chromecast. On your phone, choose and launch aChromecast-compatible app, and then hit theCastbutton. Take pleasure in your broadcasted stuff on your television
Screen Mirroring With Samsung Smart View
An alternative method of mirroring material from your Samsung smartphone to your Samsung TV is through the use of the Samsung Smart View app. As of October 2020, Samsung will no longer support this application since the company will be concentrating on the SmartThings application and ecosystem. While new users will no longer be able to download Smart View after October 2020, those who already have the software will be able to use it to reflect the screen of their phone to their television. Smart View may be used in conjunction with a casting dongle, such as Chromecast.
- Check to ensure that your Samsung smartphone and Samsung Smart TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network before proceeding further. Check that your Chromecast is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung smartphone if you are using one
- Drag down the Notifications bar on your phone to reveal the app shortcuts menu
- From your phone: Smart View may be found by swiping right and tapping it. Select your Samsung television. You’ll be able to see the screen of your Samsung smartphone or tablet on your television. The first time you set up screen mirroring with Smart View, click Allow with the TV remote when the TV asks you to confirm the connection
- If this is the second time, select Allow with the TV remote. When you’re finished, tap Smart View on your phone to disconnect from the computer and cease mirroring.
Wi-Fi Screen Mirroring
Despite the fact that you have an older Samsung device that isn’t compatible with SmartThings or Smart View, it is still feasible to mirror the contents of your phone to your Samsung TV. To get started, tap the Sourcebutton on the remote control and then selectScreen Mirroring on certain older models to get started. For other models, hit theMenu button on the remote and then selectNetworkScreen Mirroring from the drop-down menu.
- On the Samsung phone, drag the Notifications bar to the bottom. SelectScreen Mirroring (on some devices, Quick Connect is also an option)
- Your device searches for available devices to connect to and connects to them. To get started, select your television from the list of available devices. A PIN will show on the TV screen if you do not immediately enter the number into your smartphone when asked. The majority of apps and programs on your Samsung smartphone may be accessed and displayed on your Samsung Smart TV after the connection has been established.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How To Cast From Samsung Phone to Samsung TV (Full-Guide)
Even if the photograph you took is excellent, do you know what will elevate it to even greater heights? You know what would make it even more incredible, don’t you? It will be broadcasted on a giant television screen. Connecting your compatible Samsung device to your Samsung Smart TV through wireless connection is made possible through the use of Samsung Smart View. Photos, videos, presentations, and video games should all be projected onto a huge screen in order to look larger and more detailed to the viewer.
Smart View isn’t accessible on every device, so make sure to verify before purchasing.
Casting a Video from a Samsung Phone to a Samsung TV?
- Installing the SmartThings application is simple. You may start Screen Sharing by hitting the “Share Screen” button on your keyboard. Examine to see if your phone and television are both connected to the same network. Add your Samsung TV and make it available to others
- Select Smart View from the drop-down menu if you want to distribute material. Make use of your smartphone as a remote control
How to Cast a Video from a Samsung Phone to a Samsung Television
Casting vs. screen mirroring: which is better?
Additionally, when technical breakthroughs grow, so does the vocabulary associated with such advancements, and vice versa. Term like “screen mirroring” and “casting” are increasingly commonly used, and they can be quite baffling to newcomers to the tech world. What do all of these symbols represent, and what do they mean? The short version of this is that both services allow you to stream videos, photos, and other media from a smartphone to your smart TV.
That’s all there is to it in terms of information. If you’d want a more in-depth explanation, we’ve got you covered right here. Which is preferable, screen casting or screen mirroring?
What exactly is screen mirroring?
The solution is right there in the name: screen mirroring is exactly what it sounds like. This function enables you to mirror what is currently displayed on the screen of your phone to a bigger screen, such as a smart TV, for viewing purposes. The television will display whatever is currently displayed on your phone, whether it is a video, a photograph, or a Settings menu. While performing an action on your phone (for example, switching to a different app), it is conceivable that the action may be displayed on the other screen as well.
Smart View allows you to easily mirror your screen by just touching on the Smart View button and then following a few easy steps that are offered.
Utilizing AirPlay on a mobile device is comparable to, but significantly different from, using Smart View on a smartphone.
The Smart View Interface on the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
What exactly is casting?
Due to the fact that the phrase “casting” may be used in a number of settings, it is not immediately clear what it refers to. Casting, on the other hand, refers to the real-time transmission of sound and images via the internet via phones and televisions, as opposed to broadcasting. You may cast videos directly from your phone to a large screen display using certain apps, such as Netflix or YouTube, depending on your device. If you do not have access to a smart TV, you may stream films using third-party casting devices such as Google Chromecast or Amazon Firestick, among others.
The movie is controlled by your phone, but you may also shut the app and do other things while the video is still playing as long as the phone is still linked to the computer or other device that is playing the video.
What exactly is casting, and how does it work?
Casting Through Smart View
Using Wi-Fi to reflect a smartphone to a television is the most fundamental strategy when it comes to smartphone to television mirroring. To mirror with Smart View, perform the steps given in the following section. 1st step: Swipe down from the top screen to show the Quick panel, then press on the Smart View icon to turn on the function. Choosing your television from the list of available devices is the second step (depending on the TV, you may need to enter a PIN). Using the drop-down menu that appears on the pop-up window that says ‘Start casting with Smart View?’, pick Start immediately from the list of available options.
- Changing the aspect ratio of the reflecting image might be useful if the image appears to be too tiny on the screen.
- Step 2:Go to the Settings menu and select the Phone aspect ratio option.
- SmartView may be customized.
- This is a very useful function if you often switch between devices.
- It is important to note that both the mobile phone and the television must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
In certain cases, you may need to modify the inputs on your television or allow screen mirroring in order for it to operate correctly. Determine if Smart View is authorized on the television by going toSettingsGeneralExternalDeviceManagerDeviceConnect ManagerAccess Notification and checking the box.
With the Samsung SmartThings App, you can mirror your screen
Before you begin, double-check that your smartphone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network, and that your television is both switched on and connected to your SmartThings account. To begin, launch the SmartThings application on your Samsung smartphone and input your password. 2. From the Dashboard, select the television you want to watch. 3. By clicking More Options (three dots) in the upper-right corner of the screen, you will be taken to a new screen. 4. From the drop-down option, choose Mirror Screen as the display mode (Smart View).
The contents of your phone will be shown on the screen of your television system.
Send content to your Samsung TV using Casting.
It is also possible to utilize screencasting to display the contents of your Samsung phone on your Samsung TV if you have a Chromecast device and the Google Home app installed on your phone. This may be accomplished by following the steps below: 1.Connect the Chromecast device to the television and turn it on to begin streaming content. 2. Make sure that the HDMI input on the television is set to its default configuration. 3. From the Google Home app, choose AddSet up Device, and then follow the on-screen steps to configure your Chromecast.
- After you have selected and launched a Chromecast-compatible app on your phone, the Cast button will appear.
- Take enjoyment in the programming that has been presented on your television.
- While it is possible to mirror the contents of your phone to your Samsung TV even if you have an older Samsung device that isn’t compatible with SmartThings or Smart View, it is not recommended.
- The NetworkScreen Mirroring feature may be accessed by pressing the Menu button on the remote control and selecting NetworkScreen Mirroring.
- From the drop-down menu, select Screen Mirroring as the option (on some devices, select Quick Connect).
- Your device searches for and connects to any other devices that are accessible to connect to.
- The vast majority of the applications and programs on your Samsung smartphone will be available for use as soon as the connection is established, and the apps will reflect the content on your Samsung Smart TV as you use them.
HDMI Adapter Cable for Casting to Television
Before the advent of Smart Apps, this technique of connecting to displays was the de facto standard method of connecting to displays.
H DMI adaptors are typically used in this case for those who are having problems connecting wirelessly, according to the manufacturer. The fact that Samsung HDMI adapters are available for purchase separately and enable support for devices that employ USB-C ports should not be overlooked.
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter and then switch on the computer to complete the connection. One end of the HDMI cable should be attached to an HDMI port on your television, and the other end should be disconnected. Connect the HDMI adaptor to the USB port on your device by using the USB cable that came with the adaptor. Select the HDMI port that you are presently using as the input source on your television by turning it on and selecting it. With the assistance of this guide, you should be able to make full use of your Samsung gadgets now that they have been correctly linked to your television set. As a consequence, whether you are beaming photographs or watching movies, you will obtain fantastic value for your money as well as a first-class experience.
Project the screen of your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer onto a television.
Requirements Before anyone may watch the program, check to be that their computer and television fulfill the required parameters for viewing. You will need the following supplies to complete your project: A PC that is WiDi-compatible includes the following components: WiDi compatibility will be included into the majority of contemporary PCs (since Windows 8). It has been found that the most efficient means of checking whether or not your PC is compatible is to attempt to mirror your screen. Even if your PC does not support WiDi, you may still connect to the network using a separate USB adapter if necessary.
- It is possible to utilize an external adapter if this is not the case.
- Then, from the drop-down box, choose Wireless display or dock as your option.
- When your television’s name appears on the screen, pick it by clicking on the name.
- Disconnect all of your devices from your PC.
- When you’re finished mirroring your screen, it’s important to disconnect your computer from the wall.
- Using Windows 10, you may simply choose the connected device from a list of available alternatives.
Our Final Thoughts
When it comes to screen mirroring from an Android device to a Samsung TV, all of these solutions are legitimate and dependable options to consider. They make a huge contribution to having a pleasant screen mirroring experience. When it comes to tools that can do more than simply mirror, ApowerMirror is one of the most powerful solutions available right now on the market.
Frequently Ask Questions
Before you start, double-check that your Samsung TV and your device are both connected to the same WiFi network on your network. SmartThings may be downloaded and installed on your device through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on your device. To add a device to the SmartThings app, open it and pick it from the drop-down menu. If you choose Smart View, you will be able to cast material from your mobile device to your Samsung television.
What is the best way to cast to my Samsung TV?
As soon as you launch the Samsung Smart View app, you will be presented with a list of all the devices to which you may cast your video.
From the drop-down menu, select the television you want to watch. After that, you may be requested to confirm connectivity or enter a PIN number, among other things, depending on your configuration. Choose the type of material that you would want to see shown on television.
What is causing my phone to not mirror to my television?
Check to make sure that all of your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and in close proximity to one another before proceeding any further. Ensure all of the devices are running the most recent software and are connected to the same Wi-Fi network by doing a check like this. Check to see that all of the devices that you wish to utilize with AirPlay or screen mirroring are operational before proceeding.
Share your screen on your Samsung TV using the Screen Mirroring App, which is the greatest TV cast app for mirroring your mobile device to your television. Using our Screen mirroring for Samsung TV, you can quickly connect any phone to your Android television. This screen sharing and TV mirroring application is compatible with Roku, Samsung, LG, Sony, and TCL Android televisions. The Screen Casting software allows you to link your Android phone to your television so that you may watch your mobile videos on your television in the same quality as you see them on your mobile device.
- A user-friendly interface is provided by Samsung smart view, which includes features such as screen mirroring app, screen sharing, all cast (including roku TV), chrome cast (including roku TV), link smartphone to TV (including screen cast), and screen casting.
- Select your television model by clicking on the Select option.
- Support for Wireless Displays or any other type of Display Dongles is available.
- However, both TV and mobile devices must be linked to the same WIFI network.
- Videos, music, and other media are easily accessible.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
Can You Cast to a Samsung TV Without WIFI?
Many Samsung TVs come equipped with a casting capability, which allows you to stream whatever is currently playing on your phone or smart device directly to the television. The vast majority of new Samsung televisions are smart televisions, which means they can be connected to the internet through WiFi. However, it is possible that your Samsung TV will be unable to connect to the internet, but the casting capability will still be available. In some cases, depending on the television you possess and the technology you are employing, you may not require WiFi to transmit your content.
Don’t be concerned if you’re not sure whether your TV requires WIFI to cast.
We will go through all of the numerous casting methods available to you, regardless of whether you have an internet connection or not. Also covered will be the benefits of casting from an internet connection over utilizing a Samsung TV, regardless of whatever model you possess.
Can I Cast Without WIFI?
Yes, it is possible to cast to a Samsung TV without using WiFi. You have a Samsung TV that does not support WIFI or an internet connection, you can use this method. Your mobile device or PC will, however, require a WIFI or mobile data connection in order to view the movies or online content that you wish to cast to the television.
Using an HDMI Cable
It will only operate if you use a DeX cable or a USB-C to HDMI connection to connect it to your computer. Keep in mind that some Samsung televisions, such as the Galaxy Z Flip, the Galaxy A, and the Galaxy J series, do not support HDMI output. These televisions include the Galaxy Z Flip, the Galaxy A, and the Galaxy J series. To begin casting using an HDMI cable, simply follow these steps:
- Connect the cable to the TV using the provided connectors. The HDMI port is often located on the back of one of the sides of the device. Connect the opposite end of the cable to your phone or smart device. To access the notification panel, swipe down from the top of your device’s screen. The option that states, “Tap here to switch to screen mirroring” should be selected. Select the proper television source from the menu
The mirroring function on some Samsung TV models will begin immediately as soon as you put the other end of the wire into the phone.
Using a Windows Computer
If you have a Windows 10 computer, you may also cast content to your Samsung TV. WiFi compatibility is required on the PC. Although WiFi is supported by the vast majority of PCs running Windows 8 or Windows 10, certain older machines may not have this capability. If you discover that your computer does not support WiFi, you may still use a USB adaptor to connect. In addition, the Samsung TV must be equipped with Miracast or a WiFi receiver. Aside from that, you will need to utilize an external adaptor to project the video.
- To add Bluetooth or other devices to your PC, go to the Start menu, select Settings, Devices, BluetoothOther Devices, and Add Bluetooth or other devices. Select between a wireless display or a docking station. Wait a few seconds for your television’s name to appear on the screen, and then click it
- Allow should be selected when the permissions prompt appears.
Now, let’s look at how to unplug the device from the computer.
Disconnecting Your Windows Computers
Keep in mind to unplug the device after you’re finished so that the computer doesn’t continue casting after you’ve finished:
- Simply start by clicking Start and selecting Settings
- Then Devices
- BluetoothOther Devices
- The name of your television
- Click Remove Device
- And then confirm your selection.
Now, let’s have a look at how to cast from your computer to your Samsung TV via WiFi.
Using WIFI to Cast onto Your Samsung TV
If you have a smart Samsung TV, you can easily connect it to the internet and cast content to it. Having a WIFI connection allows your TV to get web material considerably more quickly than it would otherwise.
Using SmartView to Cast to the TV
Before you begin, make sure that the television is linked to the same WIFI network as the mobile device from which you intend to cast. If you want to use the SmartView function, you’ll also need a Samsung TV because it’s a built-in setting beneath the notification panel rather than an app. To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Open the Quick Settings Panel by using the ESC key. You can get to it by swiping down from the top of your phone’s home screen. Select Smart View from the drop-down menu. Select your television from the list of devices that appears
- Enter your PIN or click Allow access, depending on the prompt that appears on the screen. Your displays should now be visible on the television
When you’re finished, you may select Disconnect by tapping the Smart View symbol in the toolbar. There may be an issue if you don’t see the Smart View icon in the notification panel, and you may need to add it manually. This will make it easier for you to find it the next time.
Using an HDMI cable or a PC with WIFI connectivity are two options for casting to your Samsung TV if you do not have access to a wireless network. Using WIFI, on the other hand, is far more convenient, especially if your TV is equipped with Smart View.
Video & TV Cast
On your Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Player, you may watch any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television broadcast. With the world’s most popular web video streamer, you can watch the program on your large screen. Utilizing Samsung Smart TV’s VideoTV Cast feature you may surf the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television show that you choose on your Samsung Smart TV. The following file types are supported: mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, as well as video-over-IP.
- You may view films for as little as 2 minutes or as long as 2 hours or even longer.
- The link that was detected will be shown underneath the browser.
- There is no requirement to install a large media server such as Plex or any other third-party software.
- Please input the IP address of your iPhone or iPad on your Samsung TV Remote by using the number pad and the up/down/left/right keys on the remote.
- HBO and other DRM protected films such as iTunes movies, Flash video, and other formats are no longer supported!
- * While surfing, please make use of the Remote Playbar to control the video (see more info below) * There is no screen or tab mirroring available because the software just broadcasts the video portion of a website, not the entire website content.
- It may sometimes be necessary to repeat the casting process several times until it is successful with certain videos.
Alternatively, if this does not resolve your issue, please contact us through email before writing a bad review on the App Store.
FEATURES OF THE UPGRADE (available as in-app purchases) * Premium Edition: This edition includes access to all of the features listed above.
* Remote Playbar: While surfing, you may utilize the Playbar to perform advanced video control functions such as video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, and stop.
For basic video control (play, pause, stop, advance and rewind videos), you may also use the supplied TV Remote.
The TV Remote is presently compatible with televisions manufactured between 2010 and 2013.
Compatible with MP4, M4V, and MOV videos that have been saved to the camera roll via Apple’s SD-Card/USB adapter, iTunes Desktop Software, or other third-party programs.
You may make changes to your settings at any time, including enabling or disabling ad-blocking.
Sync and move them between other TV Cast applications and iOS devices by utilizing backup and restore functionality provided by iCloud.
Important: Please keep in mind that this will NOT allow you to cast videos on websites that only provide Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change your homepage: You can customize your homepage in the settings. Disclaimer: This application is in no way associated with Samsung or any other brand mentioned on this page.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 stars out of a possible 517.8K stars
Frustrating, aggravating and annoying
This app has the potential to be extremely aggravating and irritating. Some of the time it works wonderfully, but the majority of the time it simply shuts off during the beginning, middle, and/or conclusion of your show’s viewing, which causes another issue. Even if everything is working perfectly, you must “Cast – Stop – Cast” every time. It has never cast and continues to fail to cast on the first try. You must always cast it after closing the add and selecting “no please try again” before it will cast.
- Then you have to restart the app and look for your program all over again, which is simply too much trouble.
- Not to mention that every time you get it casting again, you have to fast forward to the point when it stopped working.
- I figured it was past due to provide you with an update.
- It wasn’t even necessary to do anything different or make any adjustments.
- I still have to cast the show three times (cast, stop, cast) before it will cast correctly the first time.
- Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
- Please also make an effort to move your wifi access point (or router) closer to both your reception device and your transmitter device in order to improve the signal quality.
- Important: Please keep in mind that a low battery in your smartphone might potentially result in an inaccurate transmission.
- Four, please have a look at the training videos and FAQs contained inside the app, and read the official setup and troubleshooting guidelines given by the maker of your television or casting device.
Please include details about the sending device (for example, an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1) and the receiving device (for example, an iPad Pro running iOS 11.1). (example Samsung model xyz). Thank you so much in advance for your consideration. We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Difficult to start but once you get the hang of it
I downloaded the app for the iPhone version, and it was a little tough to figure out how to use it at first, but after I did, it was no issue. The reason why people are so negative is beyond me. Yes, it was challenging to get started, but after I figured it out, it was easy sailing from then on out. I’m simply wondering whether it has anything to do with the attention span of today’s millennials. They want everything completed as soon as possible. Oh, no, I’m sorry, they insisted on it being done right away.
- When it is shown on television, it is at the lower end of the high definition spectrum.
- I’m currently attempting to find out how to play the videos I’ve stored on my phone; certainly, someone could teach me, but it’s preferable if I figure it out on my own.
- We are delighted that you find our software useful.
- Please also make an effort to get your wifi access point (or router) closer to your streaming device and your iOS device in order to strengthen the signal.
- In such instances, please make every effort to reduce the resolution of the media.
- This has the potential to result in inaccurate transmission.
- Please make sure that your phone is connected to your Cast device.
- If this is the case, touch on the green-edged video again.
- We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Needs lots of work
This application does not function as planned. To view Home movies taken on my iPhone and screen share or project them to a Samsung smart TV – something that *should* be as simple as FaceTime – was my intention when I purchased the device. Wrong! As soon as you go to your video and start playing it, the app will disconnect from the television, so there’s no hope for you there. Second option: Navigate to your home video by selecting it from the app’s menu. It informs you that the free version of the program will only allow you to see the past three videos you have taken!
- So I tested one, and the consequence was that there was no sound, and the video did not rotate to match the direction of the Home video, as expected.
- In addition, the app must upload your video to a web service in order to “optimize” it, which means they now have a copy of your material on their servers.
- The term “screen casting” or “screen mirroring” does not apply here.
- In addition, the entire “input IP address” crap is the worst agony in the world.
- It should be as simple as using FaceTime to communicate.
- Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our app.
- I just wanted to let you know that we made some improvements to the app in the most recent update.
We would also want to assist you with the following issues: (1) “Connection” – Please make certain that you have a reliable internet connection at all times (both your iOS device and the receiver device).
Please make sure that your phone’s energy-saving mode is not engaged before continuing.
(2) “No sound” – Videos may be played without audio if the device does not support the audio format being used in the video.
Try to find the video in a different format if that doesn’t work, and then try again.
Alternatively, you may manually rotate your video before streaming it by editing it in a third-party video editor before uploading it.
We are already hard at work on a TV Mirror for Samsung application.
The option to “optimize local videos” is only available for a limited time on your device and does not preserve the videos.
We do not receive a copy of your material.
(6) “IP address” – We apologize for any trouble this may have caused.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Data Used to Track You
The following information may be used to monitor your movements across many applications and websites controlled by different businesses:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity:
- Users’ content
- Use data
- And location information
For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerKraus and Karnath GbR (SellerKraus and Karnath GbR) 2Kit Consulting is a small consulting firm based in New York City. Size68.4 MBCompatibility with other operating systems iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. iPad It is necessary to have iPadOS 10.0 or later. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. Mac It is necessary to have macOS 11.0 or later installed on your computer, as well as an Apple M1 chip.
In-App Purchases are free of charge.
- Premium Edition $6.99
- Remote Playbar $2.99
- Ad-Blocker $2.99
- Local Videos $2.99
- Desktop Mode $2.99
- Remove Ads (Bronze) $0.99
- Bookmarks $2.99
- Change Homepage $2.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4.99
- Remove Ads (Silver) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4