- 1 Top 8 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN- Dr.Fone
- 2 Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
- 3 Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- 4 Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 5 Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
- 6 Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
- 7 Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- 8 Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- 9 Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- 10 Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 13 1. How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password (Popular Recently)
- 14 2. How to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung via Find My Mobile
- 15 3. Unlock Samsung Screen with Android Device Manager
- 16 4. Reset Samsung Passcode through Google Login (Only Support Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 17 Conclusion
- 18 How To Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- 19 10 Solution To Unlock/Hack/Remove/Bypass/Disable Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint on Samsung
- 20 Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
- 20.1 Solution4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
- 20.2 Solution5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Crack Samsung Screen Lock
- 20.3 Solution6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
- 20.4 Solution7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- 20.5 Solution8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
- 20.6 Solution9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 20.7 Solution10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
- 20.8 Wrap Up
- 21 How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data for Novice Users
- 22 Method 1. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data? – Forgot Password/Fail to Input Fingerprint
- 23 Method 2. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile?
- 24 Method 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Google Account – Android Device Manager
- 25 Method 4. How to Bypass Galaxy Lock Screen with Google Login?
- 26 Method 5. How to Remover Forgotten Password via Android Recovery Mode?
- 27 The Final Thoughts:
- 28 3 Easy Ways to Bypass Android Lock Screen Without Factory Reset
- 29 How to Bypass Android Lock Screen via Lock Screen Removal Tool
- 30 Bypass Android Lock Screen without ResetUsing Find My Device (Android 7.1.1 or older)
- 31 Bypass Android Lock Screenwithout Losing DataUsing Forgot Pattern (Android 4.4 or earliest)
- 32 BypassAndroid Lock Screenwithout Losing DataUsing ADB
- 33 The Bottom Line
- 34 How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint
- 35 How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint
Top 8 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN- Dr.Fone
In order to prevent minors (or stalkers) from viewing our private photographs or chats, we keep our devices locked at all times. You don’t want anyone to have access to your photos, emails, or other sensitive information. What happens if you lose track of your pattern or PIN and are unable to access your phone? Maybe someone messed with your phone’s lock screen pattern and made you angry. The following techniques to overcome Samsung’s lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint have been tried and tested in order to avoid such situations in the future.
- 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ function on your Samsung phone
- 2. Use Android Device Manager to bypass your Samsung password
- 3. Google Login (supports only Android 4.4 or below)
- 4. Use a third-party app to bypass your Samsung password. The fourth method is ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (which requires the use of an SD Card). 5. Use ADB to delete the Samsung Password File
- 6. Perform a factory reset to bypass the Samsung Lock Screen
- 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- And 8. Method 8: Dial your locked phone’s number to bypass the Samsung security code. Bonus: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a tool for unlocking Samsung devices.
Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ function on your Samsung phone; 2. Use Android Device Manager to bypass your Samsung password; 3. Google Login (supports only Android 4.4 or below); 4. Use a third-party app to bypass your Samsung password; 5. The fourth method is ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (which requires the use of an SD card). Method 5. Use ADB to delete the Samsung Password File; Method 6. Perform a factory reset to bypass the Samsung Lock Screen; Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode.
Added bonus: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a tool for unlocking Samsung devices.
- The first step is to create a Samsung account and log in to it. “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 3.In the first field, enter a new PIN
- Step 4.Click “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 4.At the bottom of the page, click the “Lock” button. Upon completion of this step, the lock screen password will be changed to the PIN so that you may unlock your smartphone.
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
To use the Android Device Manager to circumvent the Samsung phone lock password, make sure that the Android Device Manager is activated on your device first.
- On any other smartphones or computers, go to google.com and search for “android device manager”
- To complete Step 2, sign in to the Google account that you used to unlock your smartphone. Step 3: In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock and press OK. Select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Create a password for yourself. There is no need to enter any sort of recovery message at this time. Select “Lock” once more
- Step 6. If it was successful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will It is necessary to locate the password box on your phone in order to input your new password, and after that, your phone will be unlocked. Step 8: Navigate to the lock screen settings on your smartphone and turn off the temporary password.
Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
If your smartphone is still running Android 4.4 or below, learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password in a short amount of time.
- After entering the incorrect pattern five times, select “Forgot Pattern”
- After entering your Google account login or backup PIN, select “Unlock Phone”
- After selecting “Unlock Phone,” select “Unlock Phone.”
Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
In order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen, you must be an expert user who is familiar with the terms “custom recovery” and “rooting.” You must have any customer recovery software installed on your phone, and you must have an SD card on hand. It is necessary to use an SD card in order to transfer a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only method of doing so while the device is locked.
- Step 1. On your computer, download a zip file titled “Pattern Password Disable” and save it to the SD card of your Samsung smartphone. In this step, you’ll insert the card into your device. Step 3: Restart your smartphone to put it into recovery mode
- And Step 4.Flash the file onto your memory card and restart your phone. You should now be able to use your phone without having to unlock it. Don’t be concerned if your device is protected by a gesture lock or a password. There is no need to enter a random gesture or password
- It will be unlocked automatically.
Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
It is yet another option that will only function if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and if your PC has been granted permission to connect through ADB connection. The usage of this approach to unlock the Samsung lock screen is highly recommended if you fulfill the above prerequisites.
- 1. Connect your device to your computer via a USB connection and launch the command prompt in the ADB directory. The command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” should be typed in and then hit “Enter.” If you restart your phone, the secure lock screen should be gone, and you should now be able to log in to your smartphone. Before resetting your computer, make sure you have a new PIN, pattern, or password.
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
If none of the previously mentioned options were successful, a factory reset is generally always the best option. The procedure may differ depending on the type of device you are using. For the majority of devices, you must totally power off the device before the procedure can begin. However, using this approach will result in the deletion of all of the valuable data stored on the device once it has been factory reset.
- Step 1. Press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time. It will bring up the Bootloader menu for you. Step 2.Press the volume down button twice to pick “Recovery Mode,” and then select it by hitting the “Power” button. Step 3.Press the volume down button twice to select “Recovery Mode”
- Keep the power button down while pressing “Volume Up” once to activate the “recovery” mode. Step 4.Using the volume buttons, choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option from the drop-down menu. It may be selected by hitting the Power button on your keyboard. Step 6.After the operation is complete, select “Reboot System Now” from the menu bar.
Make frequent backups of your Samsung phone in case you experience data loss in the future.
Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
It’s possible that you’re use a third-party lock screen application.
Then you’re in luck since this method is the most effective for bypassing the Samsung lock screen. It is possible to boot your Samsung smartphone into Android Safe Mode in particular.
- Step 1.From the lock screen, open the Power menu and press and hold the “Power Off” option for a few seconds
- Step 2.You will be prompted to choose whether or not to boot into safe mode. To proceed, press “OK.” Step 3.Once the operation is complete, it will temporarily disable the lock screen that was triggered by the third-party application. Delete the third-party lock screen or just wipe the data from your device in Step 4. To exit safe mode, restart your device and restart it again. Step 6.The obnoxious lock screen application has now been removed
Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- Step 1: Use your friend’s phone to make a call on your locked phone
- And To complete Step 2, accept the call and push the back button without disconnecting from the connection
- Step 3.At this point, you have total access to the device. To delete the pattern or pin, go to the device’s security settings and choose Disable Pattern or Pin. If you don’t know the proper pin, it will guess it for you and attempt alternative combinations that you can recall
- Step 5.
Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
No longer will you need to utilize any other unlock tools on your Android smartphone if you are using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android). Without any difficulty, you can overcome the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint security measures. How to unlock a Samsung phone that has forgotten its password without erasing all of its data? Actually, only Samsung devices are capable of being unlocked without causing data loss. When you utilize Dr.Fone, you will be prompted to select your device model from a drop-down menu.
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove the Samsung lock screen in a jiffy.
- Remove four different forms of screen locks, including pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints
- There are no technical skills necessary. Supports all major wireless providers, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and others
- In the case of earlier Samsung models, data will not be lost, however in the case of other models, data will be lost.
It has been downloaded by 3981454 users. You can complete the process by following the easy steps outlined below. Step 1. Select “Screen Unlock” from the list of available options. Connect your Samsung smartphone to your computer and choose “Unlock Android Screen” from the drop-down menu. Step 2.After selecting your Samsung model information, switch off the phone and simultaneously press and hold the Home button, the volume down button, and the power button until the phone enters the Download Mode.
You will now download the recovery package to your device in Step 3.
Once the program has been downloaded, you will be able to follow up with the procedure and have the device unlocked.
You may also use this program to unlock other Android phones, such as those from Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers.
In order to prevent forgetting your password or PIN the next time, make a note of the pattern or digits on a text file or piece of paper and keep them secure. Use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock to circumvent the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint if you need to bypass the lock screen pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint (Android). A professional tool that can erase all of the fingerprints, patterns, and password lock screens from your phone without affecting any of the data stored on it.
Using the goal of securing your data from stalkers or stopping others from using your phone, we lock our devices with pins, passwords, or patterns. Sometimes we just forget what our pin, pattern, or password is, and as a result, we are unable to access our phones. It is explained in this post how to unlock a Samsung Galaxy lock password using the Find My Mobile Service from Samsung, Android Device Manager, and third-party apps.
- 1. How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Your Password (Recently Popular)
- 2. How to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung Using Find My Mobile
- 3. How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Your Password 3. Use the Android Device Manager to unlock the Samsung screen. 4. Reset the Samsung Passcode using Google Login (this feature is only available for Android 4.4 and below)
1. How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password (Popular Recently)
This is the greatest Samsung password bypass tool available, and it has been endorsed by several well-known technical websites. Moreover, it is4uKey for Android Unlocker, a professional and dependable lock screen removal tool that can be used to unlock most Android smartphones promptly and precisely on most Android devices. You may regain access to your Samsung smartphone regardless of whether you have an unknown passcode, a forgotten passcode, a pattern, a fingerprint, or a PIN.
Nothing more than downloading and installing this application on your computer, and then connecting a Samsung Galaxy or any Android phone to it will suffice.
1. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Easily
This method is successful for most recent Samsung Galaxy models, including the S21, S20, S10, and S9, as well as other types of Android phones; but, it will delete all data from your smartphone.
- For the next step, select “Remove Screen Lock” from the main interface. Following that, click on the “Start” option to begin removing the screen lock. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm that you wish to proceed with the procedure. If you are comfortable with it, simply click “Yes.” Please wait for the procedure to be completed before attempting to access your Samsung smartphone without providing a passcode
If you want to learn more about the entire procedure, you may watch the video below:
2. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Data Loss
Some early Samsung Galaxy customers who possess devices such as the S6, S5, and S4 have discovered a way to circumvent the Samsung lock screen without losing their information.
- To proceed, pick “Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss” from the drop-down menu on the next interface, and then click “Start” to proceed
- The following screen will ask you to select and confirm the device details, which you should do. Check to ensure that your device model is listed and that it is the proper one. Please complete the process to the end, and then you may log into your Samsung device as usual.
2. How to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung via Find My Mobile
All Samsung smartphones come pre-installed with the “Find My Mobile” function, which comes in useful when you’ve misplaced your phone. Aside from being able to locate your smartphone remotely if it is misplaced, you can also back up your data, disable Samsung Pay, lock the screen, and, better yet, skip the lock screen entirely. You must have a Samsung account in order to participate. Learn how to get around the Samsung lock screen.
- Log in with the credentials that you used to set up your phone in the first place. To lock your screen, use the “Lock My Screen” button. In the first field, type in a new pin number. Click on the “Lock” button, which is situated at the bottom of the page.
The existing lock screen password will be replaced with the pin you’ve just established after a few minutes of doing so. Unlocking your smartphone was accomplished through the use of the pin.
3. Unlock Samsung Screen with Android Device Manager
How to get past the Samsung lock screen without resetting the device? You can use this method if you have Android Device Manager enabled on your Samsung phone.
- Visit: using a separate phone or a computer is recommended. Sign in with the Google credentials that you used to unlock your locked phone
- Select the device that needs to be unlocked by clicking on it. (Generally, the device is picked by default in the majority of circumstances.) “Lock” should be selected. In the screen that follows, type in a temporary password to protect your account. Once more, press the “Lock” button. There is no requirement to include a recovery message in the configuration. If the operation was successful, the buttons “Ring,” “Lock,” and “Erase” would show on the screen. Using the command “Ring,” your phone will ring for 5 minutes at maximum volume. “Lock” prevents your device from being used without a pin, pattern, or password. “Erase” deletes all of the data on your device, with the exception of the data stored on your SD card. In the password area, type in the temporary password that you just set on your smartphone. Your phone will be successfully unlocked when this process is completed. Make careful to turn off the temporary password by going to your phone’s lock screen settings
- Else, you may lose your data.
4. Reset Samsung Passcode through Google Login (Only Support Android 4.4 or Lower)
This approach is highly successful, and you will not lose any of your Samsung data despite the fact that it only works on handsets running Android 4.4 and below. For further information on how to unlock a Samsung phone without losing data, please see the steps below:
- Enter the incorrect password, pin, or pattern a total of five times Select “Forgot Pattern” from the drop-down menu. Enter your Google login credentials
Note: If you can recall your backup pin, enter it into the phone’s keyboard and it will be unlocked.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your Android passcode, we will show you four alternative techniques to unlock it in this post. This is the greatest method because it allows you to bypass pin/pattern/screen passcode or even face ID with a few easy clicks. Tenorshare 4uKey for AndroidScreen Unlocker is the best method because it supports to bypass pin/pattern/screen password or even face ID with a few simple clicks. Other ways have more or fewer restrictions, such as requiring you to be signed into your Samsung account.
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
How To Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
Overview:After conducting some research, I discovered that there are many customers out there who are looking for assistance on many community and forum websites on how to unlock the screen lock of their Samsung phone after they have forgotten the PIN, Password, or Pattern lock. Consequently, in this post, I will discuss numerous methods for quickly removing, bypassing, unlocking, and disabling screen locks such as PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint on Samsung smartphones using a simple method.
- Solution1. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password Using Android Device Manager (ADM)
- Solution2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100 percent effective)
- Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password Using Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
- The fourth solution is to use the Google Account/Forgot Pattern feature to unlock the Samsung screen password. 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB In Order to Crack Samsung Screen Lock
- 6. Factory Reset in Order to Disable the Samsung Locked Screen Using Solution 7, you may bypass the Samsung lock screen by booting into safe mode. “Pattern Password Disable” and Custom Recovery (SD Card Required) are the eighth and final solutions. Solution9: Bypass the Samsung lock screen by dialing an emergency number. Solution10: Another Method to Get Past the Samsung Phone’s Locked Screen
It is a good practice to keep our smartphones locked at all times so that we can protect our devices from illegal access and theft. We may simply prevent our children, friends, and strangers from accessing our private images, messages, and other data stored on our mobile device by utilizing a simple password protection system. As we all know, locking the screen lock on our Samsung phones and tablets is the quickest and most convenient method of protecting our smartphones. Almost all Samsung smartphones and tablets are equipped with built-in security features that allow you to lock your device’s screen using a pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint sensor lock.
What happens if you lose or forget your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, or pattern lock?
You may also be interested in:How To Bypass Lock Code On LG Phone – Several tried and verified techniques to erase or bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint have been developed in order to avoid such occurrences.
Moreover, guess what? They have been proven successful in a large number of instances! The most successful option wasSamsung Lock Screen Removal Software, which is capable of performing the following functions:
- In less than 5 minutes, you can remove/bypass/disable/hack/unlock the screen of a locked Samsung phone. Disable all four forms of screen lock – password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprint – on your computer. Handle all locked screen circumstances, including those caused by your children changing the pattern lock, being unable to input a password owing to an unresponsive touch, having the screen locked after repeatedly typing the wrong PIN, and so on. Simple ways to unlock the screen lock on your Samsung phone without losing any data
- This is a read-only software in its entirety. Ensured and protected
Click on the Button Below To Free Download/Buy Now Samsung Android Lock Screen Removal Tool
Can you tell me how I can get into my new Samsung Galaxy S4 if I have forgotten my pin for the lock screen? It was necessary to fill in a new passive for my lock screen because my children were always stealing my phone. I entered a new phone number incorrectly, and now I am unable to access the new phone. HELP Android Central Forums is the source of this information. Just as an example, there are several Samsung mobile customers that confront situations like this in their everyday lives, and this is not an isolated incident.
10 Solution To Unlock/Hack/Remove/Bypass/Disable Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint on Samsung
Never worries, we’ve compiled a list of ways that will assist you in unlocking, cracking, breaking, or bypassing your Samsung device. Follow the remedies one by one in the order they are listed, and then determine whether or not your problem has been resolved.
Solution1. Bypass Screen Lock With Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
” Find My Mobile ” is a function that is available on all contemporary Samsung smartphones and tablets. In other words, if you have previously created your Samsung account before your smartphone was locked, you may simply defeat the Samsung lock screen patter, password, PIN, and fingerprint security measures. Here are the actions to take:
- Access your Samsung Account by logging in. On the left panel, select “Lock my screen” from the drop-down menu. Enter a new PIN and press the Lockbutton, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
It will replace your previous screen lock PIN, password, or fingerprint with the new PIN that you have just entered within a few minutes. You may now use that PIN to unlock your smartphone without having to reset it or sign in to your Google account first. The above solution is compatible with all Samsung phones that have the “Find my mobile” feature, including the Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2 and others. Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S You might also be interested in:Recover Deleted/Lost Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Solution2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100% Working)
Android Unlock is the best Samsung Lock Screen Removal program available today, and it can unlock or bypass the locked screen on Samsung phones and tablets in as little as 5 minutes. It removes or disables the screen lock without causing any data loss on the device’s internal storage. This Samsung unlocking program allows you to defeat four different types of screen locks — pattern lock, PIN lock, password lock, and fingerprint lock – by just pressing a single button. Screen lock unlocking for Samsung phones and tablets is a completely safe, legal, and secure procedure.
More information will be available soon.
Steps To Remove/Disable/Hack/Bypass/Unlock Samsung Screen Lock Password, PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint
Connecting Your Android Device is the first step. Installing and running an Android lock screen removal tool on your computer is the first step. Once the program is launched, pick the ” Unlock ” option from the available modules. After that, connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cord to complete the process. Then, on the software’s main screen, select ” Start “. Step 2: Select the device model for which you want to download the recovery package. Recovery packages for different phone models are different, thus it is critical that you pick the correct phone model while installing the recovery package.
After you’ve selected the appropriate phone models, press the ” Next ” button.
Step 3: Select “Download Mode” on your computer. Then, following the on-screen instructions, you will be sent to Download Mode.
- Remove your phone from the charger
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, the Home button, and the Power button all at the same time. To enter Download Mode, use the Volume Up button on your keyboard.
Step 4: Download and install the Recovery Package Once your phone has entered download mode, it will begin to download the recovery package to your computer. Simply sit back and wait for the download to be completed. Step 4: Unlock Android Locked Screen Without Losing Any Information The Android lock screen removal process will begin once the download of the recovery package has been completed and the screen lock has been removed. Once the procedure is complete, you will be able to access your phone as you normally would, without having to enter any passwords, PINs, or pattern lock codes.
Now that your Android smartphone has been disconnected from your computer, you may establish a new password, PIN, pattern, or fingerprint lock of your choosing.
Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
This is another another excellent method of getting around the Samsung lock screen. By utilizing the Android Device Manager (ADM) service, you may simply get access to a password-protected Android device. It is possible to access and utilize this service from any device or computer. Please keep in mind that this will only work if you had already enabled ADM on your device before it was locked. It will not function if your phone is turned off or is not connected to the internet. Here’s how to go about it:
- Using the same Gmail account that you used to set up your Samsung device, log in to Android Device Manager. In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock. If your device is not connected, try connecting it a few times. Select the ” Lock ” option from the drop-down menu. A new window will pop up, requesting that you enter your new password.
- Fill up the blanks with a new password to replace the old PIN, password, or pattern lock, and then click onLock.
Within minutes, your device’s existing password will be changed, and you will be able to unlock your device using the new password you created. Check out this article on how to transfer, backup, and copy contacts from your Samsung phone to your computer.
Solution4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
You can bypass your locked device using your Google account or the forgotten pattern function on all Android devices, including Samsung devices, because this option is provided by default on all Android devices, including Samsung smartphones. Please keep in mind that this technique will only work if you have already checked in with your Google account before your Samsung phone was truly locked. Here are the steps to follow:
- After a number of unsuccessful tries, a pop-up notice will appear, stating, “Tap Next to Unlock with Security Question or try again in 30 seconds.” “You have five more tries remaining.” In the event that you have already set up a security question and know the answer, simply tap Next and follow the onscreen instructions
- In the event that you have not yet set up a security question, you will also see a ” Forgot Pattern ” option displayed below the message in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. Simply tap on the Forgot Pattern button.
- Now input your Google account information — the same Gmail id and password to sign in that you used to configure your Samsung phone – and click Sign In. Following that, Google will send an email containing a new pattern lock
Please keep in mind that this will only function if your device has internet connectivity; otherwise, you will be unable to sign in to your Google account. You may also be interested in:How To Unlock An OnePlus With A Broken Screen
Solution5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Crack Samsung Screen Lock
This is another another method of getting into your Samsung phone that has been locked with a screen lock. However, this will only work if you have previously enabled USB debugging on your device before it is truly locked and your computer is permitted to connect through ADB before trying to unlock it. If you fulfill these conditions, then this is still another viable option for unlocking your Samsung device’s screen lock protection. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer via a USB connection, and then open a Command prompt in the ADB directory on your computer.
After that, restart your phone, and your phone will no longer prompt you to input any secure screen lock codes, allowing you to use your device as usual without restriction.
However, you must set a new PIN, password, or pattern on your device before resetting or restarting it again. Also see: How to Locate and Recover Hidden Files or Folders on an Android Device.
Solution6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
Using “Find my mobile,” Android Smartphone Manager, or the Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature, if you are unable to disable the lock screen, you may always do a hard reset on your Samsung device to return it to its factory default settings. Please keep in mind that this method will completely delete any information saved on the phone. In order to unlock Samsung screen lock without losing any data, it is advised that you either backup your Android data or use theAndroid Lock Screen Removalsoftwarerecommended in Solution 2 to unlock Samsung screen lock.
- Remove the battery from your phone and then press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time until and unless the screen turns black. This will bring up the Bootloader menu
- Click the Volume Down button twice to choose ” Recovery Mode,” and then hit the power button to boot into recovery mode mode. (The key combination varies from device to device
- See below for details.)
- As soon as you have entered recovery mode, hit the Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
- Once the procedure is complete, return to the main Recovery Mode Screen and pick the option “Reboot system immediately” from the drop-down menu.
After that, your Samsung phone will restart as usual, and you will see that your device is not prompting you for a PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint lock any longer. Also, check out: Fixed: ‘No Command’ Error in Recovery Mode on AndroidNote: Since factory resetting erases any data contained inside it, if you wish to recover it, you must useAndroid Data Recovery Tool to extract data from a Samsung phone after it has been factory reset promptly.
Solution7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
If you have locked your Samsung phone screen with a third-party app rather than the standard lock, this is a highly effective approach to unlock your phone screen. The following are the procedures to take in order to boot your device into Safe Mode:
- Press and hold the Power OFF button for several seconds. It will then prompt you to choose whether or not to boot your device into safe mode. Select ” OK ” from the drop-down menu.
- Once this is done, it will temporarily disable the lock screen that was previously disabled by a third-party app. Remove the third-party application or just reset the data
- This is now your choice. After that, simply reboot the device, and it will automatically exit safe mode.
Please keep in mind that this approach will only work if you have used a third-party lock screen application rather than the standard lock.
Solution8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
It is necessary to be a technically competent user in order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen. Do you know what “custom recovery” and “rooting” are? You must have customer recovery installed on your phone, and you must have an SD card in your phone. SD card is required since it allows you to transfer ZIP files to the phone and because it is the only means to transfer files when the phone screen is disabled.
- Download the ZIP file titled “Pattern Password Disable” to your computer’s hard drive and save it to your SD card
- Insert the card into your Samsung phone and reset your device into Recovery Mode (see the solution for instructions on how to enter Recovery Mode)
- Insert your SD card and restart your device after flashing the file. Your phone would now boot up without the need for a lock screen. Any motion lock or password will be required, and if you are prompted to enter one, simply type a random or gesture password and your phone will be unlocked.
Solution9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
In this approach, you must crash the lock screen user interface in order to gain access to other functionalities of the phone and, as a result, bypass the lock screen. Note: This solution has been tested and found to be successful on devices running Android 5.0 – 5.1.1. The following are the procedures to take in order to crash the lock screen UI:
- Press theEmergencybutton and then call 10 asterisks using the dialer pad. Copy the same ten asterisks and paste them on the same dialer pad, then continue the process until the paste option is no longer visible.
- After that, return to the screen lock and choose the Camera icon, followed by the Settings option. Then it will prompt you to enter your password, and you will have to repeat the same procedure (input 10 asterisks, copy and paste it), and you will have to keep doing so.
- Eventually, it will crash the lock screen and you will be able to use the phone’s other capabilities without having to unlock it. Afterwards, you may proceed to establish a new lock screen password for your phone.
Note: Although this is a very basic and straightforward technique of bypassing a forgotten screen lock password, it is not the most effective means of disabling the lock screen. Also see: How to Resolve the “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android: Practical Solutions
Solution10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
The use of this approach is beneficial when your phone becomes locked after multiple failed tries and you must wait several hours before attempting to unlock it again, or when your device becomes permanently locked but you quickly recall the proper password, PIN, or pattern lock.
However, you will have to wait a few hours before you can try again in order to input the proper password. If you find yourself in this circumstance, you can follow the methods outlined below to overcome your Samsung’s protected screen:
- Make a call to your locked phone using any other phone other than your own
- When you receive a call, hit the back button without ending the call. After that, you have total access to the device. Remove the screen lock by going to the phone’s settings.
This will prompt you to enter the appropriate pattern, PIN, or pattern lock. Simply type in the right pattern, PIN, or pattern lock to unlock the device. If you are unsure about the proper pin, make educated guesses and attempt as many other combinations as you can remember.
So, you now have eleven options to choose from when it comes to unlocking/bypassing Samsung screen locks, including PIN, Pattern, Password, and Fingerprint. I’d like to offer an advice with you, which is that you must write down your PIN, password, or pattern lock on text files or paper in order to prevent forgetting your PIN or pattern lock. If, on the other hand, you need to get around the Samsung Lock screen, you might try usingAndroid Lock Screen Removalsoftware. PIN, pattern, password, and fingerprint lock on Samsung phones and tablets may be quickly removed using this expert program, and no data is lost in the process.
He is an Android enthusiast who enjoys writing about the platform, including tips, techniques, issue remedies, data recovery solutions, and other topics.
How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data for Novice Users
We protected our Samsung Galaxy phones with a password to prevent anyone from accessing our personal information without our consent. On newer Samsung smartphones, you have the option of using a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint as a password. However, we all forget our passwords from time to time and are unable to access our own Samsung phones. Here are various free methods for getting around the Samsung lock screen. Method 1 or Method 2 should be the initial options considered by the majority of you.
If all of the procedures listed above fail to unlock your phone, consider the last step, which is to do a factory reset.
Method 1. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data? – Forgot Password/Fail to Input Fingerprint
You’ve forgotten your Samsung device’s password, PIN, or pattern? No problem. Alternatively, your Galaxy’s fingerprint reader may be malfunctioning. Please don’t be concerned; Android Unlock allows you to bypass your Samsung lock screen without causing any data loss in as little as five minutes. There are two different work modes available in the app. The standard method is intended to unlock Samsung/LG phones without causing data loss, while the advanced mode is intended to unlock other Android phone manufacturers.
- Samsung devices that are supported include the Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Note 8/7/4/3/2/Edge, Tab 2/Tab S/Tab Pro, and others.
- Install the program and pick “Unlock” from the toolbox in the first step.
- Step 3: Fill up the blanks with the information about your device.
- Simply choose the required information from the drop-down box, and the program will provide you with a tailored recovery package to unlock your Samsung device.
- First and foremost, turn off your Samsung phone.
- 3) To enter the Download Mode, press the Volume Up button on your phone.
- Step 6.Confirm the information by inputting “000000” to confirm your device information and then clicking on “Remove Now” to unlock your Galaxy without losing any data.
Step 7.At this point, you should be able to access your Samsung phone without entering a password. People also inquire about the following: How to Recover Data from a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a Cracked Display? The 5 Most Effective Solutions for Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy S5
Method 2. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile?
Have you forgotten your Samsung Galaxy’s password or PIN and need to open it? Due to the fact that Find My Mobile is a built-in function of all Samsung smartphones, it should be the first option you consider. Prior to locking your smartphone, you will need to connect into your Samsung account on your device in order to make use of this useful function. It is not possible for this tool to function properly if you have not yet created a Samsung account or signed into this account on your Galaxy device.
Test the procedure, however, if you have maintained your Samsung account hooked in to your device.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Visit the Samsung Find My Mobile Website using a computer’s web browser
- Or When you are ready to log into your Samsung account, click “Sign in.” Once this is completed, navigate to the “Lock my screen” option on the left-hand panel. To unlock your Galaxy screen, you’ll need to enter a new PIN. If you don’t remember your previous password for your Samsung smartphone, here is the new one: At the bottom, press the “Lock” button. Wait a few minutes, and the PIN that you entered into the online browser will be able to be used to unlock your Samsung Galaxy phone.
For further information, see 3 Methods for Recovering Data When Samsung Fails to Enter Password. Data Recovery on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a Cracked Display A Samsung account should have been signed in to your Samsung Galaxy before you failed to lock it with the old password, as we discussed above. What if you are accustomed to accessing your Samsung phone with a Google account rather than a Samsung account? Please do not be concerned; go to Method 2.
Method 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Google Account – Android Device Manager
Google, like Samsung, has its own “Find My Mobile” service for all Android users, which is referred to as Android Device Manager, which is widely used. In accordance with the same criterion as the Samsung Find My Mobile, you must have connected into your Google account on your Samsung Galaxy phone prior to the failure of unlocking screen appearing on your screen. Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, Galaxy J8/J7/J6/J5, and more are among the devices that are supported by this app.
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Android Device Manager website. Insert the Google account that you used to unlock the Samsung phone into this box. Check to see whether the default device listed on the left panel is the one you’re looking for. If this is the case, click on the “Refresh” button and choose the appropriate option. If it is, go to the next step. “LOCK” should be selected. Replace the old password with a new one by entering it here. Then press the “Lock” button. After a few minutes, the password/PIN will be changed to the new one that you have specified. After that, you may use the new password to unlock your Samsung Galaxy device.
Learn more about tracking an Android phone here. We’ve compiled three highly effective methods for you to consider. Unfortunately, if you are unable to satisfy the requirements of Find My Mobile or Android Device Manager, you will need to go on to the next technique on this page instead. Please carry on.
Method 4. How to Bypass Galaxy Lock Screen with Google Login?
It is a very successful technique of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy without losing any data, however it is only compatible with Android operating systems 4.4 and below. Because many of you should have changed your Android operating system to a newer version, this may be the simplest but most pointless method for recent Samsung smartphones. If you need to unlock your old Samsung phone, you may charge it and then attempt this approach to unlock it. Aside from having an Android version, the only need for using this approach is that you can still recall the backup PIN or the Google account that you previously used on this phone, which is not always the case.
The following Samsung cellphones are supported: Samsung smartphones running Android OS 4.4 or below. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Enter an erroneous PIN, password, or pattern for a total of five times
- Select “Forgot Pattern” from the drop-down menu. Enter your Google account information and sign in, or enter the backup PIN
- And Once this is completed, your Galaxy will be unlocked.
Here are three completely free methods for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy. They are simple enough that even inexperienced users may circumvent the lock screen without losing their data. Finally, doing a factory reset through Android Recovery mode is the only free option for resetting the lost password on Android devices. People were also interested in:5 Ways to Unlock an Android Tablet Without a Password.
Method 5. How to Remover Forgotten Password via Android Recovery Mode?
Using the Android System Recovery Mode, users may restore the functionality of their Android phone. You have the option of restarting the system, doing a factory reset, or wiping the cache partition. It can be applied in the following situations: 1. You’ve forgotten your password. 2. The fingerprint reader has stopped working. 3. The screen is frozen and the touch screen is not functional. Here’s how it’s done:
- Press the Power key and then press on the “Power off” button on the screen. When you press the Power key and the Volume Down key together, you will see the word “Start” at the top of the screen. When you press the Volume Down key two or three times, the words “Recovery mode” will appear in red at the top of the screen. To enter it, press the Power key on your keyboard. The message “No command” will appear on the screen at that point. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up keys at the same time for about 3 seconds. Continue to hit the Power key while simultaneously holding down the Volume Up key once
- Use the Volume keys to choose “Wipe data/factory reset,” then hit the Power key to confirm your selection. To restart the phone, you may choose “yes, wipe all user data” and then select “Reboot system immediately” from a list of available options. After that, you should be able to access your device without having to input a password
Notice: Performing a factory reset on your Galaxy phone may result in the loss of all user data, however it is estimated that there is a 50 percent possibility of data recovery after doing so. Furthermore, this method is a little complicated for new users. Please see the following link for more information: Android System Recovery – How to Fix Android Stuck at Android System Recovery? There are two methods for restoring Android to its factory settings.
The Final Thoughts:
Listed here are the five most straightforward solutions for inexperienced users to circumvent the Samsung lock screen. Method 5 is not advised due to the complexity of the steps and the possibility of losing data without recovery. Method 4 has limitations when used with the Android operating system. Method 1 or Method 2 should be the first options considered by the majority of you since they are simple to use while still requiring certain preconditions. If all of the previous ways failed, attempt the fifth option to erase the fingerprint password from your Samsung Galaxy and backup files from your phone to your PC before sending your phone to a repair shop for assistance.
What is the best way to transfer files between a Samsung phone and a PC?
3 Easy Ways to Bypass Android Lock Screen Without Factory Reset
Is it possible to bypass the Android lock screen without losing your data? Are you looking for a way to bypass the Android lock screen without performing a factory reset? This post will show you three different methods for bypassing the Android lock screen without affecting your data. Let’s have a look at it.
DroidKit – A ndroid Lock Screen Removal Software
DroidKit is a free software that allows you to circumvent 1-click authentication. There is no requirement for technical skills to unlock the Android lock screen. Almost any screen lock, including pattern lock, pin code, numeric password, fingerprint and others, may be bypassed with a little effort. Android phones now allow users to lock their devices using passwords or fingerprints in order to better safeguard personal privacy, payment security, or something similar. You may, however, be unable to unlock your Android phone if you have forgotten your lock password or if you are unable to access an old phone or a damaged phone.
Simply said, it will restore your Android phone to the condition in which it was found when it was first unpacked.
As a result, you may wonder, “How can I unlock my Android password without resetting it?” In this post, we will provide three methods to assist you in removing your Android lock screen password.
Continue reading to discover a solution that is suitable for you. You may also be interested in:Best LG Google Account Bypass Tool
How to Bypass Android Lock Screen via Lock Screen Removal Tool
You’ll need mobile unlocking software if you want to get beyond the Android lock screen without doing a factory reset. With our DroidKit – Android Phone Toolkit, you can unlock any locked Android phone with a few simple clicks. This full Android solution has helped millions of people circumvent their locked screen while providing free technical assistance. In order to unlock a phone without a password, pattern lock, PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition, DroidKit provides you with a powerful Android lock screen removal solution that works with any Android device.
- There is no need for technical skills to remove the Android lock screen in a matter of minutes. You can unlock any phone password, including those for more than 20,000 Android phone and tablet models, including Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, Xiaomi, Sony, and others. It is not necessary to root your smartphone prior to unlocking it. If you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password, or if you need to circumvent Google lock after a factory reset, you may do so. Furthermore, DroidKit provides you with more alternatives for restoring data from a Google account, SIM card, SD card, and other storage devices.
You can simply go around the Android lock screen with only a few clicks of your mouse. You may make it by following the methods outlined below.
Step 1. Run DroidKit on computer.
Download and install the most recent version of DroidKit on your Mac or Windows PC. Make use of a USB connection to connect your Android handset to your PC. Select Unlock Screen from the drop-down menu. Select the Unlock Screen Function option.
Step 2. Start to remove the locked screen.
1. DroidKit will create a configuration file for your device and send it to you. Once you’ve finished preparing, you may click on Remove Now to proceed. Remove the item by using the Remove Now button. 2. Confirm the manufacturer of your device and proceed. Continue once you have confirmed your device’s brand. 3. Follow the on-screen directions to boot your smartphone into recovery mode and delete the cache partition from your device. And the procedure of removing the lock screen will begin shortly after that.
Step 3. Successfully removed the locked screen.
You will see theScreen Lock Removal Completedpage as shown below after a short period of time. Completed the removal of the lock screen When you removed the locked screen from your smartphone, it would resume on its own own. Now that your Android phone does not require a password, you may use it to do whatever you want with it. Furthermore, you may easily recover data from your Google account, from an SD card, or from a SIM card. After the screen lock has been properly removed, all information stored on your smartphone will be deleted.
Bypass Android Lock Screen without ResetUsing Find My Device (Android 7.1.1 or older)
Find My Device is a Google application and service that allows you to track and find Android devices using a map. It is available for free. To put it simply, it allows you to search up the current position, or the previous GPS location, of any Android device that is affiliated with that particular Google account. It enables you to monitor, lock, and wipe the data of a lost or stolen phone from a distance. As a result, you can absolutely use the lock option to circumvent your locked Android device.
When prompted, input a message and phone number to be shown on the lock screen, then hit Lock to save your changes.
Bypass Android Lock Screenwithout Losing DataUsing Forgot Pattern (Android 4.4 or earliest)
How to bypass the PIN lock on an Android device without using any software?
If you’re having trouble unlocking your Android devices, you may always attempt this method to reset your pattern password. You can do the following steps:
- After many unsuccessful attempts to unlock your phone, a popup appears stating “Incorrect pattern.” And then choose “Forgot pattern”
- Choose the option to enter your Google account information. Input the Google Account username and password that you previously saved to your phone in the appropriate fields. Following your sign-in, you will receive an email to that account in which you may either create a new pattern passcode or simply design a new pattern lock for the device
Using the Forgot Pattern feature, you can get around the Android lock screen.
BypassAndroid Lock Screenwithout Losing DataUsing ADB
If you have already enabled USB debugging on your Android phone, you can use this method to bypass the Android lock screen without a password. The following are the steps you must take:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer via a USB cable. Open a command prompt window in the location where your ADB installation is located. Enter the command “adbshell rm /data /system /gesture.key” and press Enter
- It is necessary to restart your phone in order for the secure lock screen to be removed.
With the use of ADBCons, you can unlock your Android phone’s password without having to factory reset it.
- This procedure is time-consuming
- Nonetheless, it is effective. This approach will only work if you have previously enabled USB debugging on your phone.
The Bottom Line
That’s all there is to it for how to bypass Android lock screen without resetting your device utilizing three different approaches. With DroidKit, you no longer have to be concerned about forgetting your Android lock screen password, pin, pattern, fingerprint, or any other combination of these. Furthermore, it would be much easier for you to overcome the locked screen on Android phones since it can unlock any phone’s password and there are no Android operating system limits with it. RIGHT NOW, download and use DroidKit – Android phone unlocker.
DroidKit – Android Unlock Tool
- If you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, pattern, or anything else, you may get it unlocked in minutes. Additionally, it might assist you in bypassing the Android lock screen quickly. Unlock your Samsung phone without the need for root access or any technical expertise.
As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint
How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint
Summary: We frequently lock the Samsung phone using a pin, password, pattern, and fingerprint in order to protect your data from stalkers, or to prevent others from using your Samsung to monitor their whereabouts, among other things. In certain cases, we simply can’t remember our pin or password, or our pattern or fingerprint stops working, and as a result, we are unable to access our Samsung phone. This post describes in detail how to bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint using Broken Android Data Extraction to gain access to your device.
What is the best way to access my Samsung without a password?
Thank you for your assistance.” Check out this article on how to backup your Samsung Galaxy to your computer.
Privacy is becoming increasingly important to us, but if the password is too complicated for us to remember, or if we enter the wrong password too many times, we will not be able to unlock the Samsung phone once it has been locked, even if we remember the pin / pattern / password that we used to unlock it.
- It’s not quite as horrible as you may assume.
- It’s easy to use and completely safe.
- Android data extraction is not working properly.
- Broken Android data Extraction can aid you with bypassing the Samsung phone lock screen immediately and without a second thought.
- These include contact information, messages, images, videos, call logs, WhatsApp messages and other documents.
- This program is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4, Galaxy Note 5/Note 4/Note 3, Tab Pro 10.1, and other Samsung devices.
- The loss of Samsung data is not anything to be concerned about.
The software program’s operation is really simple to understand. Whoever you are, regardless of your age, may understand the procedures and also follow to their recommendations. If necessary, you can download a trial version of the software.
How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint
Method 1: Make use of the Android data extraction1 launch program that is broken. This software should be downloaded, installed, and launched on your computer. Then, using a USB cord, connect the Android phone to the PC. On the interface, selectBroken Android Phone Data Extraction from the drop-down menu. 2 Choose a mode of operation. Select the circumstance in which your device is now located and press the Start button to proceed. Then make sure you have the correct device name and model selected, and then click Confirm.
To exit Download Mode, power off the phone.
Select the things you wish to recover from the preview window and mark them with a check mark before clicking the Recover button.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to restoring data from an Android phone with a damaged screen.
You may choose and retrieve any data from a damaged Android phone to a computer using this method.
“Find My Mobile” is a function that is included with all Samsung handsets.
In order to begin, you must first create an account with Samsung and log in.
To bypass the Samsung password, use the Android Device Manager (method 3).
Using a different smartphone or computer, navigate to google.com/android/devicemanager.
Step 3: In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock.
Step 5: Create a password for yourself.
Select “Lock” once more.
If the operation was successful, you would receive a confirmation underneath it, along with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” options.
At this point, you must locate the password area on your phone, where you may enter your new password and your phone will be automatically unlocked.
Removal of the Android Lock Screen Using Dr.Fone – Method 4 Don’t be concerned if the first two steps don’t work for you.
With dr.fone, you won’t have to rely on any other unlocking methods to get your Android handset working again.
Connect your Samsung device to your PC and press the “Start” button to begin.
After turning off the phone, hold down the Home button together with the volume down and power buttons for a few seconds before pressing the volume up button to enter Download Mode.
There will be no data loss during the entire process of bypassing the Samsung lock screen.
Method number five: Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower) This guide will show you how to bypass Samsung lock screen quickly if your handset is still operating on Android 4.4 or below.
Step 2: Select “I’ve forgotten my pattern.” Step 3: Type in your Google account login or backup PIN if applicable.
‘Pattern Password Disable’ and ‘Custom Recovery’ are the final two methods (Requires SD Card) This method of bypassing the Samsung lock screen is only suitable for sophisticated users who are familiar with the terms “custom recovery” and “rooting,” among other things.
It is necessary to use an SD card in order to transfer a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only method of doing so while the device is locked.
On your PC, download a zip file titled “Pattern Password Disable” and save it to your SD card.
The second step is to insert the card into your device.
To complete step 4, flash the file into your memory card and restart your phone.
Your phone should now be able to boot up without the lock screen.
All that is required is the entry of a random gesture or password, and the device will be opened.
Yet another approach, using ADB, will function only if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and if the connection between your PC and your device has been granted permission to connect via ADB.
Before restarting again, make sure you enter a new PIN, pattern, or password into the system.
If none of the previously mentioned options were successful, a factory reset is generally always the best option.
For the majority of devices, you must totally power off the device before the procedure can begin.
Step 1: Press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time.
Step 3: Press and hold the power button while pressing and holding the “Volume Up” button once to enter “recovery” mode.
In case of data loss in the future, you should periodically backup your Samsung phone.
If you are using a third-party lock screen software and wish to circumvent Samsung’s lock screen, you may boot your smartphone into Android Safe Mode by pressing the power button.
From the lock screen, open the Power menu by pressing and holding the “Power Off” option for a few seconds.
Select “OK” from the drop-down menu.
Once the process is complete, the third-party lock screen will be temporarily disabled.
Uninstall the third-party lock screen or just reset the data.
The final step is to restart your device and exit safe mode. Step 6: The obnoxious lock screen application has now been fully deleted. In my life, there have been many unexpected twists and turns. We must frequently back up our vital data on the computer in order to prevent data loss from occurring.