- 1 What is the newest Samsung phone? – January 2022
- 2 The latest Galaxy Phone in every series
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S22: release date, price, specs and all of the leaks
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S22: release date
- 6 Samsung Galaxy S22: price
- 7 Samsung Galaxy S22: display
- 8 Samsung Galaxy S22: design
- 9 Samsung Galaxy S22: cameras
- 10 Samsung Galaxy S22: features and specs
- 11 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs Samsung Galaxy S22
- 12 Samsung Galaxy S22 vs. Galaxy S21: All the difference to expect based on rumors
- 13 Cost: Galaxy S22 and S21 should have a similar price
- 14 Galaxy S21 US Pricing
- 15 Design: Galaxy S22 will be thinner than the S21, with a smaller display
- 16 Colors: The Galaxy S22 could come in new colors that the S21 didn’t offer
- 17 Camera: Galaxy S22 will get the camera upgrades the S21 missed
- 18 Processor: Will the Galaxy S22 come with a Snapdragon 895 chip?
- 19 Charging: The Galaxy S22 could support 65-watt charging, offering faster power up times than the S21
- 20 What’s in the box: Still no charger included with the S22 or S21
- 21 Rumored Samsung Galaxy S22 vs. Galaxy S21 Specs
- 22 Everything You Need to Know About Samsung’s Latest Galaxy Phones
What is the newest Samsung phone? – January 2022
As a result of the large number of Samsung phones released throughout the year, it has frequently been difficult to keep track of the latest model. Samsung has dozens of models in several series that are available in a variety of price levels. This website will be updated on a monthly basis to guarantee that you are constantly aware of the most recent Samsung phone to be released in each given series.
The latest Galaxy Phone in every series
The Galaxy Z Fold 2 has finally been succeeded by a new model. That doesn’t mean it’s still not one of thebest Samsung phones, but its replacement is in a league of its own. Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone was formally launched on August 11 and pre-orders began the same day, with the device expected to go on sale on August 27. With the smartphone, Samsung has made some significant enhancements. The 6.3-inch cover display is 29 percent brighter, and the 7.6-inch folding display is 29 percent brighter as well.
A 4-megapixel Under Display Camera is also integrated into the internal display.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 CPU, 12GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage space, depending on the configuration.
On our Galaxy Z Fold 3 specifications page, you can find out more about the device’s specifications in detail.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is less expensive than its predecessor, with a starting price of $1,799.
Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung has released the Galaxy Z Flip 3 to build on the popularity of the Galaxy Z Flip. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 is the company’s third flip phone. The gadget was officially introduced on August 11 and will be available for purchase on August 27. The clamshell foldable will likely become one of the most sought-after products on the market, especially at its current price point. The bigger 1.9-inch Super AMOLED cover display is a nice addition, as it is now capable of displaying a greater amount of information.
- Aside from being larger, the 6.7-inch foldable display is also brighter than the previous model.
- Using the Snapdragon 888 CPU, which comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage, Samsung has achieved flagship-level performance on the Galaxy S9.
- The camera arrangement has a 12-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 10-megapixel f/2.4 selfie camera, in addition to a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera.
- It’s available in a variety of hues, including Phantom Black, Green, and Lavender, among others.
Customers in seven regions will be able to pick from 49 distinct color combinations for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 at the start of the launch. Everything else is the same as it is on the standard model.
August is Galaxy Note month, and Samsung has released two new devices to coincide with the occasion this year. The Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra are now officially available for pre-order, and the Galaxy Note 20 is also available for purchase. They’ll be available for purchase on August 21st. There are several significant distinctions between the two models, as follows: 6.7-inch flat FHD+ display on the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, and a 6.9-inch Quad HD+ curved display with a dynamic 120Hz refresh rate on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Both devices do not support 45W super fast charging, with a maximum charging power of 25W instead.
In addition to not offering a 120Hz refresh rate on the smaller device, Samsung made an unexpected move this year by not selling the larger handset.
More information about these phones can be found in our hands-on review, which can also be found on our devices page, which includes the complete Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra specifications.
Samsung announced their highly anticipated flagship lineup for 2021, which was widely anticipated. The Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra are the three newest Samsung smartphones to join the Galaxy S series, which debuted in 2015. In accordance with the area, each of the three devices is powered by the Exynos 2100 or the Snapdragon 888chipset. On each of the versions, Samsung is offering a variety of RAM and storage configurations. In addition to being covered by Gorilla Glass Victus, the display features adjustable refresh rate.
- However, it has removed expandable storage, which means that there is no microSD card slot on any of the devices in the range.
- It has a 6.2-inch full-HD+ flat display with IPS technology.
- Its camera arrangement features a 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultrawide camera, a 12-megapixel f/1.8 wide camera with optical image stabilization, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera with optical image stabilization and 3x zoom.
- In addition to supporting 25W rapid charging, a 4,000mAh battery keeps the lights on throughout the day.
- The Galaxy S21+ now sports a bigger 6.7-inch Full HD+ display, according to Samsung.
- The camera arrangement on this device is identical to that of the Galaxy S21.
- When compared to the Galaxy S21, the Galaxy S21+ has a slightly bigger battery capacity of 4,800mAh.
It has a 6.8-inch WQHD+ curved display with a refresh rate of 120Hz at the highest resolution and supports 120Hz refresh rate at the lower resolution.
This has Samsung’s newest main sensor with 108 megapixels, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and two 10-megapixel telephoto cameras with optical zooms of 3x and 10x.
Additionally, a laser autofocus module is included.
In addition to the 5,000mAh battery, the Galaxy S21 Ultra includes 128/256/512GB storage and up to 16GB of RAM, depending on the model.
The Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra are all available for purchase for $799, $999, and $1,199, respectively.
The gadgets were made available for purchase on January 29. Check out our hands-on experiences with the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra to learn more about the latest smartphones.
Galaxy Fan Edition
The Galaxy S21 FE, which had been delayed for several months, was ultimately launched in January 2022. This is not just one of the newest Samsung phones to be introduced in the new year, but it is also the first to arrive with Android 12 pre-installed on the device. The Galaxy S21 FE is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor in the majority of markets, including Europe, while the Exynos 2100 chipset will be used in select areas. There are memory configurations of 6/8GB and storage capacities of 128/256GB.
- The design is strikingly similar to that of the Galaxy S21’s entry-level model.
- There’s a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate on the front.
- The display panel itself is flat, and the bezels around it are tiny.
- Also included is a telephoto camera with an 8-megapixel resolution and a 3x optical zoom.
- The starting price is $699.
It was announced in January 2022 that the Galaxy S21 FE will be released after a long period of delay. As one of the newest Samsung phones announced in the new year, it is also the first to arrive with Android 12 pre-installed out of the box. In most territories, including Europe, the Galaxy S21 FE is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, although the Exynos 2100 chipset will be used in select areas. There are memory configurations of 6/8GB and storage capacities of 128/256GB available.
- The design is strikingly similar to that of the Galaxy S21’s entry-level configuration.
- An AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz is included on the 6.4-inch Full HD+ screen.
- The display panel itself is flat, and the bezels around it are extremely small and minimal.
- It also has another camera with an 8-megapixel resolution and 3x optical zoom.
- Starting at $699, this model is a good value.
The Galaxy S21 FE, which had been postponed for several years, was ultimately launched in January 2022. As one of the newest Samsung phones announced in the new year, it is also the first to come pre-installed with Android 12. The Galaxy S21 FE is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor in the majority of areas, including Europe, while the Exynos 2100 chipset will be used in select regions. There are 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage choices available. There is no microSD card slot on this smartphone.
Polycarbonate body with metal frame and camera housing that is color-matched.
The selfie camera is housed within the Infinity-O cutout.
A 12-megapixel ultrawide-angle sensor and a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor are located on the back of the camera.
There’s also an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with a 3x optical zoom that’s included. The Galaxy S21 FE is equipped with a 4,500mAh battery that can be charged at speeds of up to 25W. Starting at $699, this product is a good value.
Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
The following items may be required: credit approval; deposit; qualifying service; and, in the case of storeson customer service calls, a $30 aided or upgrade support charge. APR on the equipment installment plan is zero percent. If you discontinue your wireless service, you will be responsible for any outstanding amount on your device. A credit approval is required for the availability and quantity of EIP funding. At the time of purchase, a down payment and unfinanced part are required. The remaining balance is to be paid in monthly installments.
Fees for late or non-payment may be assessed.
The down payment and monthly payments displayed in the examples are for our most creditworthy clients; the amounts for other customers will vary.
Samsung Galaxy S22: release date, price, specs and all of the leaks
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) The Samsung Galaxy S22 – the tech titan’s next top smartphone – is scheduled to be released very soon, according to reports. According to reports, it will include a 120Hz display, an ultra-fast processor (perhaps with its own cooling fan), and even a camera with no less than five lenses. Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S21 was released just a few weeks ago, the company isn’t content to rest on its laurels. A new Galaxy S series smartphone is released by Samsung every year without fail, which is why the Galaxy S22 is likely to be released either later this month or as early as February at the absolute latest.
What unique characteristics would it be able to provide?
For the sake of getting a decent understanding of what Samsung has in store, we’ve reviewed all of the leaks, tips, and rumors that have surfaced.
- Introducing our complete guide to the finest cellphones available for any budget.
Samsung Galaxy S22: release date
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) Every year at the start of the year, Samsung releases a new flagship Android smartphone. It’s like clockwork. Last year, it was the Galaxy S21, which made its debut on the 14th of January 2021 (a few weeks earlier than the regular February/March release window for the tech behemoth). That clearly suggests that the Galaxy S22 will be released sometime this year, most likely in the first half of the year. In fact, according to Korea’sPulse News, “several industry sources” have predicted that the S22 will be available for purchase in January.
We’ll have to wait and see.
Samsung Galaxy S22: price
The Samsung S21 line arrived at a lower price point than the S20, but will the S22 be even more affordable? If the current leak is to be trusted, this is most likely not the case. According to the company, all three phones in the S22 lineup would be more expensive than their predecessors. The entry-level S22 will allegedly have a starting price of $849 (about £630, AU$1150), the S22 Plus will cost $1049 (approximately £780, AU$1425), and the S22 Ultra will cost $1249 (approximately £930, AU$1700), according to reports.
- $799, $999, and $1199 are the prices.
- Keep in mind that the Plus and Ultra models are likely to include 256GB of storage as standard.
- twitter.com/kwHs4u21mH The date is November 11, 2021.
- One explanation might be the worldwide chip scarcity, which is increasing the cost of production for everyone in the industry.
- This information comes from the Twitter account @TheGalox, which does not have a long track record of credible leaks.
- The normal S21 costs £769 (US$799, AU$1249) if you’re looking for a premium Android device in the interim.
- The standardS20debuted for £899 ($999, AU$1499) when it was first released in 2019.
- Recently – FE is an abbreviation for Fan Edition.
Consider it to be a best-of-the-best version of the S21, with a little larger screen, a larger battery, and a more affordable pricing. For the second time, it appears to be an excellent choice if you want the Galaxy S experience without paying the exorbitant price tag.
Samsung Galaxy S22: display
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) It is well known that Samsung’s smartphones have sharp screens. It should come as no surprise that the business has a cutting-edge display division that developed the ‘Edge’ panels that appear to spill over the sides of the phone. According to the most recent rumors, Samsung will reduce the size of the Galaxy S22. Leaker According to Mauri QHD, who has a good track record, the basic GalaxyS22 will have a 6.06-inch screen, which is down from the S21’s 6.2-inch display.
- Mauri QHD predicts a 6.5-inch display, down from 6.7 inches, while the S22 Ultra, the top-of-the-line model, is expected to have a 6.9-inch display, down from 6.81 inches.
- The YouTube channel is a good example of this.
- See the screenshot below — albeit the video has now mysteriously vanished from YouTube, as you can see.
- The phone is said to have the brightest OLED screen ever seen on a Samsung phone, according to reports.
- The peak brightness of the S22 Ultra OLED panel surpassed the previous record set by Samsung’s OLED screen.
- The date is October 28, 2021.
- The S21 had a maximum brightness of 1500 nits, and the S22 Ultra is expected to outperform that.
- All three phones in the current S21 line-up support 120Hz refresh rate, which is excellent for gaming and watching sports, and we anticipate that the S22 family will do the same.
- the ability to scale up to maximum refresh rate when needed, then scale back down to a lower refresh to save battery life).
- If Mauri QHD is correct about the inclusion of LPTO, the S22 might benefit from a significant increase in battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S22: design
TechnizoConcept provided the image for this post. (Image courtesy of LetsGoDigital / TechnizoConcept) Yogesh Brar of 91Mobiles has provided some leaked photos of all three phones in the S22 series, which are available in both black and white. While they appear to corroborate most of what we’ve already heard, there is one point of contention. Despite having glossy rather than matte backs and camera lenses that protrude a little more from the device, the Samsung S22 and S22 Plus are very identical to their S21 predecessors.
- The S22 Ultra is responsible for the disparity.
- Both are, once again, what we’ve heard before.
- It’s possible that they are prototypes or pre-production devices, in which case not every feature will have been worked out in detail yet.
- The Galaxy S22 is a high-end smartphone.
- Aside from that, LetsGoDigital has created some concept renderings of the S22 based on various reports about its design.
- An even more recent set of mock-ups indicates what might be the most significant design change: the inclusion of an under-display camera.
- This would result in a display that is entirely unbroken from edge to edge.
On the other hand, there was speculation of the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy Z Fold 3, as well as last year’s AppleiPhone 12, both of which had cameras hidden behind their displays.
The same may be said for the rumored active cooling system for the S22.
The ‘Adaptive Heat Fan’ that has been proposed for the phone would keep temperatures down during processor-intensive operations like as 3D gaming or 4K movie playing.
There’s no information on color options just yet, but there’s a lot of speculation that Samsung will move the S22 Plus from metal to plastic.
More significantly, it has the potential to result in a significant price decline.
Finally, we would anticipate the S22 Ultra to be a carbon copy of the S21 Ultra and to be compatible with the S Pen stylus.
This was supported by a recent tweet from Ice universe(him again), which showed the S22 Ultra’s screen with squared-off corners, implying that this was done to create room for the pen.
There is a similarity between the S22 Ultra and the now-defunct Samsung Galaxy Note line in the way the edges have been squared off and the top and bottom are flat.
If this photograph is to be believed, it certainly appears to be the case. According to GSMArena, the S22 Ultra is rumored to be renamed the S22 Note in order to distinguish it from the S22.
Samsung Galaxy S22: cameras
(Photo courtesy of Digit/OnLeaks.) In our testing, we found the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s top-of-the-line camera to be a true standout. It is equipped with Samsung’s “most sophisticated Pro-grade” technology, which includes a quad-rear arrangement with a 108MP primary lens and a 108MP secondary lens. The S22, on the other hand, is likely to push things even farther. It’s said to have five back lenses, according to rumors. That might seem a little out of the ordinary, but it’s a figure we’ve seen before on the Nokia 9 PureView.
- With OnePlus cooperating with Hasselblad, Huawei collaborating with Leica, and Nokia utilizing Carl Zeiss lenses, a Samsung-Olympus cooperation may be a match made in heaven, according to industry experts.
- Instead, it appears that the S22 Ultra will be equipped with an upgraded version of the S21’s 108MP rear-facing camera.
- Camera bump appears to be identical to that of the S21 Ultra, but with one corner shaved off, giving it a distinctive P-shaped form.
- According to one expert, it also has a Super Clear lens as an additional feature.
- When it comes to the S22 and S22 Plus, crystal [email protected] that they will each be equipped with a 50MP primary camera, along with 12-megapixel ultra-wide and telephoto lenses.
- Considering that Samsung is anticipated to equip the S22 with their new ‘ISOCELL JN1’ 50MP sensor, which features bigger, 1.4m-sized pixels, this might not be such a terrible thing after all.
- The upgraded sensor may also result in a lower camera bump and greater low-light performance as a result of the upgrade.
- It’s possible that the CPU is the same GN5 chipset that Samsung introduced earlier this year and it’s also included in the Google Pixel 6.
It’s a win all around. Finally, Samsung is rumored to be testing 8K video at 60 frames per second on the Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone (the S21 Ultra maxes out at 24fps when shooting in 8K). That may be excellent news for anybody considering purchasing an 8K television.
Samsung Galaxy S22: features and specs
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) So, what exactly is going on below the hood? If rumors are to be believed, there will be plenty of grunt. The Samsung Galaxy S22 is likely to be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 processor. Some models will be equipped with Samsung’s own Exynos processor, the newest version of which will be unveiled on January 11th (via9to5Google). The S22 is also expected to include a graphics processor based on AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture, which is a very exciting development (the basis of the graphics chip in theXbox Series XandPlayStation 5).
- However, it is not known whether all Galaxy S22 phones will be equipped with the rumored AMD gaming CPU, or whether the chip will be restricted for certain variants only (or indeed specific sales territories).
- The basic S22 should have a battery capacity of 3800mAh (down from 4000mAh on the S21), while the S22+ should have a capacity of 4600mAh (down from 4800mAh on the S21+).
- This information was provided by Ice Universe, which also says that Samsung is testing rapid charging at 65W, 45W, and 25W.
- May the business bring back 45W fast charging, which it debuted with the introduction of the Galaxy S20 Ultrain 2019 – or could it discontinue it altogether?
- Finally, the microSD card slot was removed from the Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S21 vs Samsung Galaxy S22
So there are a lot of rumors and leaks to take in. Are you debating whether to get the S21 or wait till the next flagship is released in 2022? Overall, it appears like the Galaxy S22 will be a significant step forward over the Galaxy S21 in terms of performance. While the enhanced five-lens camera seems like it may be a major selling point for photography enthusiasts, the potential for mobile gaming also appears to be quite promising. Additionally, super-fast charging may be beneficial. However, the five-star Samsung Galaxy S21 has been on the market for some time, and with prices continuing to fall, it may be too tempting to pass up on the opportunity.
- And let’s not forget that the iPhone 13 is still available for purchase from retailers.
- MORE: Check out our list of the top Android devices.
- Since its inception in 1976, What Hi-Fi?
- Our in-depth evaluations assist you in purchasing the absolute best value for your money, while our advice sections provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to get even more enjoyment out of your music and movies.
We have earned our prized five-star rating and Awards, which are recognized across the globe as the highest sign of approval, allowing you to shop with complete confidence! More information on how we test may be found here.
Samsung Galaxy S22 vs. Galaxy S21: All the difference to expect based on rumors
The Samsung Galaxy S22 is expected to have a few capabilities that are currently unavailable on the Galaxy S21 (seen above). CNET photo by Sarah Tew When Samsung’s Galaxy S21 was debuted last year, we were delighted by its outstanding all-around performance. But how will it do in comparison to Samsung’s Galaxy S22? Despite the fact that we’ve seen the Galaxy S21 FE, we haven’t yet received any official information on the latest Samsung phone. In the interim, though, reports suggest that the Galaxy S22 series will include camera, processor, and battery advancements, all for a price that is comparable to that of the Galaxy S21.
- According to previous speculations fromPulse New Korea, the new phone range might be available as early as January.
- This was a departure from the phone manufacturer’s typical release schedule for the Galaxy S Series, which is generally announced in February each year.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 series includes three devices: the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra.
- (See CNET’sGalaxy S21 review andGalaxy S21 Ultra review for more information.) If leaked information on the phone’s screen sizes is to be believed, the Galaxy S22 series will be a three-phone lineup, with a normal, Plus, and Ultra model for each of the three sizes.
- Please keep in mind that Samsung has not verified any of the Galaxy S22 specifications.
- If you’re interested in how the Galaxy S21 compares to previous Galaxy S series smartphones, here’s how the Galaxy S21 compares to the Galaxy S20 and the top Android phones available in 2022.
- Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: 5 of the most fascinating Galaxy S22 Ultra speculations have surfaced at 4:22.
Cost: Galaxy S22 and S21 should have a similar price
The price of the next Galaxy S22 series has yet to be confirmed by reliable sources, but we expect Samsung to maintain pricing that is similar to last year’s flagship. The South Korean electronics giant reduced the price of its Galaxy S21 device by $200 when compared to the previous year’s flagship, the Galaxy S20, and we’d be astonished if the company decided to raise the price significantly this year.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 is available for purchase for $799 to $1,379, depending on the variant. For the sake of comparison, below is the Galaxy S21’s price in the United States.
Galaxy S21 US Pricing
|Galaxy S21 Plus||$999||$1,049||N/A|
|Galaxy S21 Ultra||$1,199||$1,249||$1,379|
Design: Galaxy S22 will be thinner than the S21, with a smaller display
As reported by Mauri QHD, the Galaxy S22 lineup is expected to be somewhat smaller and slimmer than the Galaxy S21 lineup. The Galaxy S22 is expected to be available in three different screen sizes: 6.06 inches, 6.55 inches, and 6.81 inches. In contrast, the basic Galaxy S21 measures 6.2 inches in diagonal length, the S21 Plus measures 6.7 inches in diagonal length, and the S21 Ultra measures 6.8 inches in diagonal length. Additionally, according to Mauri QHD, the Galaxy S22’s slimmer form may result in a reduced battery capacity.
According to Samsung’s history of phone models, the expected shrinking of the Galaxy S22 is out of the ordinary for the company.
We don’t yet know what each Galaxy S22 model will look like, but renderings from blogLetsGoDigital and digital artist Giuseppe Spinelli suggest that Samsung’s new phone will have a design that is similar to the Galaxy S21 lineup, with a metal camera block on the top left corner and a punch-hole camera in the top center of the display, as shown in the images below.
The renders were created by LetsGoDigital and Super Roader, a former South Korean Samsung employee, who worked together on the project.
LetsGoDigital and Giuseppe Spinelli are two of the most innovative companies in the world.
Colors: The Galaxy S22 could come in new colors that the S21 didn’t offer
The Galaxy S21 was available in a total of six colors. This contained the colors black, silver, gray, and white, as well as a purple and pink that looked like chrome. Samsung’s Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus smartphones might be available in four different colors, according to a report from the Dutch site Galaxy Club. These hues are said to be white, black, rose gold, and green. According to reports, the new green color choice is comparable to the Phantom Green found on the Galaxy Z Fold 3. According to the blog, the Galaxy S22 Ultra will be available in three colors: white, black, and a new dark red.
The blog hypothesized that during Samsung’s Unpackedevent in August 2021, the firm may have hinted to the possibility of additional colors for the Galaxy S8.
At that point, the words “SS22 colors” are printed on the foldable phone, which is a Samsung device.
However, we won’t know for sure until the Galaxy S22 makes its official appearance whether or not we’ll see these additional color options. More information may be found at:My top 5 desires for the Samsung Galaxy S22.
Camera: Galaxy S22 will get the camera upgrades the S21 missed
After keeping the camera options for the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S21 essentially the same, Samsung may increase its selection for the Galaxy S22, according to rumors. According to early reports, the Galaxy S22 Ultra would include a primary camera with a resolution of 200 megapixels. It is possible that the rumours are correct, and that this will be the greatest pixel count available on any Samsung phone. As a point of reference, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra boasts a 108-megapixel wide-angle camera.
- It is possible that the improvement will be brought about through a prospective agreement with Olympus.
- According to 91Mobiles, a leaked spec sheet for the Galaxy S22 suggests that the phone would sport a 108-megapixel camera with a SuperClear lens, as well as a fingerprint scanner.
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra may also include an under-display selfie camera, however current speculations about the device’s inclusion of this feature conflict with one another.
- With a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 12-megapixel telephoto with a 3x zoom, the Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus may not be the most interesting cameras on the market.
- More information may be found at: Tricks with the Galaxy S21 Ultra camera According to this depiction, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra might be equipped with a 200-megapixel camera.
Processor: Will the Galaxy S22 come with a Snapdragon 895 chip?
It’s possible that the Galaxy S22 may get a speed increase. Leaker It has been speculated that the next flagship phone would be fitted with an upgraded Qualcomm chip, the Snapdragon 895, according to Ice Universe. The Galaxy S21, on the other hand, is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. Following Qualcomm’s announcement of the Snapdragon 888 Plus last year, this rumor has surfaced. Ice Universe also speculates that Samsung may be the business responsible for the development of the next smartphone chip.
As a consequence of a relationship between Samsung and AMD, the Galaxy S22 may launch with an AMD graphics processing unit (GPU).
From CNET’s mobile specialists, learn about the newest news and top reviews in smartphones and wireless service providers.
Charging: The Galaxy S22 could support 65-watt charging, offering faster power up times than the S21
According to leaked FrontTron information, Samsung may be updating the Galaxy S22 range to include 65-watt charging capabilities. The source stated on Twitter that Rainbow RGB, a speculated codename for the S22 series, is now in the testing phase and would enable 65-watt charging capability. If the rumor turns out to be true, the Galaxy S22 would have much quicker charging speeds than the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy Note 20 lineups, which both have 25-watt charging. According to LeakerIce Universe, the Galaxy S22 Ultra will also include 45-watt fast charging capability as an option.
What’s in the box: Still no charger included with the S22 or S21
Despite the fact that the battery life of the next Galaxy S22 line is unknown, Samsung stated earlier this year that, beginning with the Galaxy S21 line, future smartphones will not come with chargers or headphones. Check out how the Galaxy S21 compares to the iPhone 12 and how to pick the best Galaxy S21 model for you for additional information and inspiration.
Rumored Samsung Galaxy S22 vs. Galaxy S21 Specs
|Galaxy S22||Galaxy S21|
|Display size||6.06, 6.55 and 6.81 inch options||6.2, 6.7 and 6.8 inch options|
|Processor||Snapdragon 895||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit octa-core processor|
|Cameras||50MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide and a 12MP telephoto||12MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide and a 64MP telephoto|
|Battery||Unknown||4,000 to 4,500 mAh|
|Starting price (US)||$799||$799|
|Starting price (GBP)||£769||£769|
|Starting price (AUD)||$1,249||$1,249|
Everything You Need to Know About Samsung’s Latest Galaxy Phones
Despite the fact that the battery life of the next Galaxy S22 line is unknown, Samsung stated earlier this year that, beginning with the Galaxy S21 line, future smartphones would not come with chargers or headphones included in the package. Check out our comparison of the Galaxy S21 against the iPhone 12 and our guide to choosing the best Galaxy S21 model for you.
Best Samsung Smartphones
- The Ultimate Folding Galaxy:Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- The Best Galaxy for Most Consumers:Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
- The Flipping Galaxy:Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
- The Best Galaxy for Most Consumers:” data-vars-ga-product-id=”b5606916-7409-4513-9e82-551c7396d7b5″ data-vars-ga-product-id=”b5606916-7409-4513 ” data-affiliate=”true”>Samsung Galaxy S21
- A Feature-Packed Galaxy for Less:Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- The Ultimate Big-Screen Galaxy:” data-vars-ga-product-price=”0.00″ data-vars-ga-product-sem3-brand=”” data-vars-ga-product-sem3-category=”” data-vars-ga ‘ data-vars-ga-product-price=”1311.20″ data-vars-ga-product-sem3-brand=”” data-vars-ga-product-sem3-category=”” data-vars-ga-product-sem3-id=”” data-affiliate-network=”‘data-affiliate=”true”>’Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: Best Mid-R Best Mid-Range Galaxy:Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Best Budget Galaxy:Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
- Best Smartphone for the Money: Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Best Smartphone for the Money:Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
- Best Smartphone for the Money :Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
- Best Smartphone for the
Every one of Samsung’s top-of-the-line smartphones comes with a water-resistant design, in addition to other critical features like as rapid wired and wireless charging and built-in stereo speakers. Aside from that, you’ll receive futureproof wireless networking capabilities like 5G, Wi-Fi 6/6E, and Bluetooth 5.0, among other things (or higher). Unless otherwise stated, the prices listed for the smartphones on this list are for unlocked handsets without contracts. With each phone, you have the option of purchasing it in modest monthly installments, either directly from Samsung or through a cellular carrier of your choosing.
How We Chose
For years, we’ve been putting smartphones through their paces, including Samsung’s Galaxy range. When new goods are introduced, we analyze their design, hardware, performance, and battery life in comparison to previous versions to determine whether they meet our standards. In addition, we pay great attention to the total value they provide to the organization. With options that have the most up-to-date specifications and features in their respective price categories — from budget to high-end — our Samsung Galaxy guide will ensure that your new phone will keep you pleased for a long time.
What to Consider
Samsung’s foldable smartphones have gone from being pricey niche offers to legitimate mainstream rivals with the newest Galaxy Z Flip and Z Fold models, according to the company. As a result, the form factor is now an important consideration to consider when purchasing a Galaxy phone. In addition to being more expensive, the foldable Galaxy Z smartphones do not have the same level of durability as their conventional counterparts. IP ratings are given to items that are resistant to water and dust.
- It is also more probable that traditional Galaxy phones will survive accidental drops, whether or whether they are protected by a cover.
- Also, you should be aware that Samsung’s foldable phones do not lack the camera and battery capabilities of the company’s top-of-the-line Galaxy S smartphones.
- The same may be said for their capacity to demand attention just by being themselves.
- Consider carefully whether or not your desired carrier will be fully supported by an unlocked smartphone before making a purchase decision.
1The Galaxy That Flips is a satirical parody of the science fiction novel The Twilight Zone. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (also known as the Galaxy Z3 5G). Samsungamazon.com $944.79Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Display: 6.7-inch foldable Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED2X with 120 Hz refresh rate, 1.9-inch external Super AMOLED
- Camera: Sony IMX230
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Cameras: 12MP primary, 12MP wide-angle, and a 10MP selfie shooter Memory: 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage space
- Other features include a 3,300 mAh battery that is IPX8 water-resistant
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888; Display:6.7-inch foldable Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED2X with 120 Hz refresh rate, 1.9-inch external Super AMOLED; Battery:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888; 12-megapixel primary, 12-megapixel wide-angle, and a 10-megapixel front-facing camera The memory configuration is 8GB of RAM with a 256GB storage capacity. Water-resistant IPX8 battery with 3,300 mAh capacity; other features:
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- Displays: 7.6-inch foldable QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.2-inch HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120 Hz maximum refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Specs: 12MP primary camera, 12MP telephoto lens, 12MP wide-angle
- 10MP front-facing camera, 4 MP under-display camera Memory: 12 GB of RAM, 256 or 512 GB of storage space
- Other features include a 4,400 mAh battery that is IPX8 water-resistant
It follows in the footsteps of Samsung’s most futuristic and pricey smartphones, the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Fold2. It has the ability to convert from a phone to a tablet, making it every bit as attention-grabbing as a Galaxy. Furthermore, it is the first and only foldable phone from Samsung to include compatibility for the S Pen stylus. In addition to a strong CPU, lots of RAM, and a superb triple camera, Samsung has also included a fingerprint scanner. One of the selfie cameras is buried behind the foldable display, which makes for a unique selfie experience.
It has an internal storage capacity of up to 512 GB.
The Galaxy S9 is the best choice for the majority of consumers.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 12-megapixel primary camera, 64-megapixel zoom, and 12-megapixel ultra-wide
- 10-megapixel selfie camera Memory: 8GB of RAM, with up to 128/256GB of storage space available
- Other features include a 4,000 mAh battery and IP68 waterproofing.
6.2-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ support, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. 12-megapixel primary camera, 64-megapixel secondary camera, 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 10-megapixel selfie camera a memory of 8GB of RAM and a storage capacity of up to 128 or 256GB Additionally, the battery is IP68 waterproof and has a capacity of 4,000mAh.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 3D camera with 12MP primary camera, 8MP telephoto, and 12MP ultra-wide
- 32MP selfie camera
- 3D stereo sound. Memory: 6/8GB of RAM, with a maximum storage capacity of 256GB
- Other features include a 4,500 mAh battery and IP 68 waterproofing.
The recently launchedSamsung Galaxy S21 FE (Fan Edition) is packed with top-tier hardware at an amazingly reasonable price point of less than $700. Its vibrant polycarbonate body has a fantastic triple camera system as well as a flawless Super AMOLED display. Comparing the FE to the more expensive Galaxy S21, the latter has a larger screen and battery, while the former has a more modest design, less RAM in entry-level configuration, and no support for 8K video recording. The remainder of the device’s specifications are nearly identical, making it one of the finest options available in its price category.
5 The Ultimate Galaxy on a Huge Screen The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is a high-speed smartphone.
- Devices include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, a 6.8-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ compatibility, and other accessories. 12MP ultra-wide
- 108MP primary camera, dual 10MP telephoto lenses with 3- and 10-times magnification optical zoom, and a 40MP front-facing camera. Memory: 12/16GB of RAM, with a maximum storage capacity of 512GB
- Other features include a 5,000mAh battery and IP68 waterproofing.
; Display:6.8-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ support; Chipset:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888; 12MP ultra-wide; 108MP primary camera, dual 10MP telephoto lenses with 3- and 10-times magnification optical zoom, and a 40MP front-facing camera. 512GB of storage space and 12/16GB of RAM are available. Another feature is that it is waterproof and has a battery capacity of 5,000mAh.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
- Display: 6.9-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
- Photographic capabilities include: 108MP primary, 12MP telephoto with 5-times magnification optical zoom, 12MP ultra wide, and a 10-megapixel selfie camera. Memory: 12GB of RAM, with an extendable storage capacity of up to 512GB
- Other features include a 4,500 mAh battery with IP68 waterproofing
Display:6.9-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ support; Chipset:Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+; Photographic capabilities include: 108MP primary, 12MP telephoto with optical zoom (5 times), 12MP ultra-wide, and a 10MP front-facing shooter. 512GB of extendable storage; 12GB of RAM; 12GB of RAM and 12GB of RAM In addition, the battery has a capacity of 4,500 mAh and is waterproof to IP68.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Other specifications: Specs: 48MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, 5MP depth field sensor, 32MP selfie camera The following memory configurations are available: 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of extendable storage
- Other features include a 4,500 mAh battery, a conventional audio connector, and IP67 waterproofing.
6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. Specs: 48MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, 5MP depth field sensor, 32MP selfie camera; 6-gigabyte random access memory (RAM) and 128-gigabyte extendable storage Other features include a 4,500 mAh battery, a conventional audio connection, and IP67 water resistance.
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 720
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ TFT display with a maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Other specifications: Specs: 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, 2MP depth field sensor, 13MP front-facing camera Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of expandable storage (which may be expanded further). Other features include a 5,000 mAh battery and a conventional audio jack.
The sub-$300 price range The Galaxy A32 5G is the finest Samsung has to offer for those who are on a tight budget. Design-wise, it stands out. It boasts 5G, a sleek display panel, a multi-sensor camera system with a long battery life, and an audio jack that is usual for smartphones. The Galaxy A32 5G is powered by a massive 5,000 mAh battery, which has the same capacity as the Galaxy S21 Ultra and can easily last for a couple of days between recharges. We must emphasize that the TFT panel display on the A32 5G is not as crisp and colorful as the AMOLED displays featured in more expensive Galaxy phones.
Stefan Vazharov is a Russian businessman.
He has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Michigan.
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.