- 1 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 2 Taking Screenshot Using Samsung Galaxy S21
- 3 How to Screenshot on Samsung S21
- 4 Take a Screenshot With the Power and Volume Down Buttons
- 5 Take a Screenshot With Your Palm
- 6 Take a Screenshot With a Digital Assistant
- 7 How to Screenshot an Entire App (Even if It’s Off the Screen)
- 8 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 9 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using buttons
- 10 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
- 11 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
- 12 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
- 13 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S21
- 14 How To Take A Screenshot On Galaxy S21
- 15 How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
- 16 Samsung phones
- 17 Swipe the screen
- 18 Enable Palm Swipe
- 19 Take the screenshot
- 20 Use the button shortcut (Home button)
- 21 Use the button shortcut (no Home button)
- 22 Use the S Pen
- 23 Use scroll capture
- 24 Use your voice
- 25 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung’s Galaxy S21
- 26 Other Ways To Take Screenshots
- 27 Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
- 28 How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- 29 How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 30 How to capture screenshots on the Galaxy S21
- 31 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (6 EASY WAYS)
- 32 Specs Of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 33 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Key Combination
- 34 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Palm Swipe Features
- 35 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Assistant Menu
- 36 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Accessibility Menu
- 37 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Your Voice
- 38 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Application
- 39 Final words:
- 40 Here’s how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21
- 41 So, how do you screenshot your screen on the Galaxy S21?
- 42 How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 43 How to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21
- 44 How to take a screenshot of a whole webpage with your Samsung Galaxy S21
- 45 How to edit your screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 46 Alternative way to take a screenshot on Galaxy S21: Palm swipe
- 47 Where to find your screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 48 Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy S21+ 5G / Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (G991U/G996U/G988U) – Take a Screenshot
- 49 Take a screenshot
- 50 Edit or share screenshots immediately
- 51 Access and use screen recording
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
Screenshotting photographs, conversations, or other content on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is simple. There are various approaches that may be used to accomplish this. Although not everyone considers screenshots when purchasing a smartphone, the screenshot is nonetheless beneficial. If you own a Galaxy S21 smartphone, the most recent flagship model, here are many techniques for taking screenshots on your device. When you want to capture a conversation that you want to share to other people in your contact list, the screenshot is the first thing you will do.
Taking Screenshot Using Samsung Galaxy S21
The quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is to hit the volume down and power keys at the same time, just like you would on most Android phones. Both of the buttons are located on the right-hand side of your mobile device. Once you push the buttons, this gadget will automatically capture a snapshot of what you are looking at. The fact that a little launcher is displayed on the screen means that even you will be aware of it. In the pop-up window, you may choose what you want to do with the captured screenshots.
In addition, you may crop the screenshot, save it, and share it with other people.
Other options to capture a screenshot using your Samsung S21
The Galaxy S21 has more screenshot choices than the Galaxy S20, which is similar to the Galaxy S20. Users can, for example, go to the Settings menu and choose ” Palm swipe to capture ” to make the feature active. For the option to be accessible, Samsung placed it under ” Motions and Gestures “, which means you must navigate to the ” Advanced features ” section of the Samsung website. Take a screenshot by swiping from one side of the screen to the other side of the screen (it might be from left to right or vice versa) by utilizing the side of your hand rather than the palm of your hand, employing this function.
After capturing a screenshot, this function allows the user to zoom in on the image and enlarge it further.
Please see the instructions below on how to make advantage of this feature.
- Hold the’Volume down’button and the’Power’button together for a few seconds. To take a screenshot, select ‘Scroll capture’ from the menu bar. Continue doing so until the page stops scrolling down.
This method allows the snapshot to be shown for a longer period of time while continuing to hit the scroll icon until it reaches the bottom. This convenient tool allows you to capture a screenshot of an image, a web page, or any other visible files. Even after you’ve finished, you may still crop the image if required, and then save the screenshot with a hashtag to your computer. Eventually, it allows you to share your work with others. As a result, taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is quite quick.
If you want to find a certain screenshot in your gallery, you may use the tag function. Sending screenshots to individuals on your contact list is made possible via the Share function.
How to Screenshot on Samsung S21
- On a Samsung phone, there are three different ways to take a screenshot: Power and Volume Down buttons can be pressed
- Your hand can be swiped over the screen
- Or a digital assistant can be summoned to do the action. You may then press a button to stretch the snapshot farther down the screen, allowing you to record the full application if you so choose after taking the screenshot.
It is critical to understand how to take a screenshot on a Samsung S21. “Either you take a screenshot or it didn’t happen,” as the phrase goes. Take a screenshot on a Samsung S21 may be accomplished in three distinct ways.
Take a Screenshot With the Power and Volume Down Buttons
Go to the screen you wish to capture, then press and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons for one second to start the capture process. If you look at the bottom of your phone’s screen closely, you’ll notice a little screenshot in a circle in the bottom corner, along with a string of icons. The screenshot can be cropped, edited, or annotated by tapping onPreviewin the circle.
Take a Screenshot With Your Palm
Using your full hand to swipe over the screen is another method of taking a screenshot. You have the option of swiping from left to right or from right to left. The screen will briefly flash once you’ve done this, and a little snapshot will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you want to trim, alter, or annotate the little screenshot, you may do so by tapping on it once more.
Take a Screenshot With a Digital Assistant
A screenshot can also be taken with the help of your digital assistant. It may be used with either Google Assistant or Bixby voice assistant. Bixby can be activated by pressing and holding the power button on your phone, while Google Assistant can be accessed by swiping up from the bottom corner of the phone. Take a snapshot as soon as you hear the speech prompt, which will appear. You’ll see a flash of the screen, followed by a small reproduction of the screenshot in the bottom right corner of your screen.
How to Screenshot an Entire App (Even if It’s Off the Screen)
In addition, you have the option of expanding your snapshot to include the complete program window. It is possible to extend your screenshot down to capture the entire scene if you are in an app or on a web page that is longer than what can be displayed on the screen.
- Immediately following the capture of a screenshot, you’ll see an icon next to the screenshot preview, which is represented by two arrows going downward within a box. While the page is scrolling down, tap and hold the button. When you have covered as much of the page as you like, press the button to release it.
- What is the best way to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone? In order to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, press and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time for about one second. You’ll see your screenshot, as well as a toolbar with options for altering and sharing the screenshot
- And What is the best way to snap a screenshot on a Samsung tablet? To take a screenshot on most recent Samsung tablets, press and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time for a few seconds
- Your tablet will capture the contents on your screen. On certain earlier devices, you’ll need to press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time. Do you know if the Samsung S21 Ultra is a 5G phone? Yes. All three of Samsung’s Galaxy S series devices, including the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra, are 5G-capable
- The Galaxy S21, S21 Ultra, and Galaxy S21 are examples of this. What is the procedure for taking a screenshot on other Samsung models? The procedures for taking a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone will be similar no matter what type of Samsung smartphone you have, but they will change depending on the model. For example, on most models, hitting the Volume Down button and the Side button at the same time will capture a screenshot, however the placement of these keys may be different on other models. Some Samsung models allow you to take a screenshot with a palm swipe, and many models let you to take a screenshot using a voice assistant, such as Bixby or Google Assistant. For example, you may say, “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot.”
- Or, “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot.” What is the procedure for turning off the Samsung S21? When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S21, pull down to reach the quick settings pane, then hit the power symbol and select whether you want to restart or turn off your device. Alternatively, you may press and hold the Side button and the Volume Down button at the same time to reach the power down/restart option.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
As reported by Pocket-lint, when Samsung debuted the Galaxy S8, it made a significant alteration, eliminating the actual home button. That’s the case with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, which means that screenshots taken on a newer Samsung phone are different from screenshots taken on previous versions, such as the S7, and vice versa. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a variety of various options, with some Samsung improvements to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone.
squirrel widget 3816733 Take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 by following these steps.
Samsung supports the traditional Android way of taking a screenshot using button pushes, which includes the following commands:
- Make certain that the material you wish to record is visible on the screen. At the same moment, press the volume down and the standby button on the right-hand side of the phone. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
It should be noted that this is in contrast to the Galaxy S7 and earlier smartphones, which employed a combination of the standby button and the home button to operate.
In addition, you must make certain that this is a short press, as a long press and hold will activate the power controls. Pocket-lint
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
Another thing to remember when taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 or S21 is that smart capture – now known as screenshot toolbar – will do many more functions for you. This is a feature that is exclusive to Samsung, and it allows you to make changes to your screenshot without having to access it in your gallery app or anything like that.
- Make sure that smart capture is enabled in the advanced features section of the settings menu. Taking snapshots and using the screen recorder (which will be turned on by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll get a banner with more options at the bottom of the page (as shown above). You have the option to sketch, crop, or share, but the most helpful feature is scroll capture, which is indicated by the arrows pointing down. You may utilize the scroll capture feature to include bits of the display that are visible to you on a long webpage, for example – this is really handy.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
An alternate approach that Samsung provides is one that has been present on previous smartphones, namely the use of a gesture. This is the procedure to follow in order to make it function.
- Navigate to the settingsadvanced features section. swipe the palm of your hand to record the actions and gestures Make certain that this option is turned on. Swipe the side of your hand across the screen to make a selection. You can swipe left or right
- Both options are valid. The screen will be taken, with the flashing cursor, and saved in the “screenshots” album/folder of the gallery.
Notably, if you’ve learned the art of button pushing and do not want to be captured by swiping, you may turn off palm swipe so that it does not occur again.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
This third approach does not result in a complete screenshot, but it is a highly handy means of collecting information that is currently displayed on the screen, thanks to a feature known as smart select. If you’ve ever used the Notes application, some of this may seem familiar. These three covers will keep your iPhone 13 looking great while keeping it sleek and safe. Pocket-lint International Promotion was created by Pocket-lint International Promotion. Pitaka’s cases are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and levels of protection.
- Navigate to the settingsdisplayedge panels menu. Using this option, you may enable the edge screen in its basic form, as well as the smart choose edge panel. Navigate to the page from which you wish to grab an image
- Open the edge panel by swiping left and right until you reach smart select
- You may make a choice between many shapes and types of selections such as a rectangle or a circle. You can also pin the selection to your screen or even generate an animated gif. The capture page will be reloaded with a frame in which you may make your choices. Adjust the frame’s size or location, then click “Done.” If you’re making a gif, start recording and stop when you’re through
- When you’re finished, you’ll be shown what you’ve caught, and you’ll have the choice to draw on it, share it, save it, and, in the case of text, extract it so you may paste it somewhere else. If you pin a selection, the captured selection will appear to hover over everything until you release the mouse button from the selection. It’s extremely beneficial for information that you want to refer to again and again, such as a location or reference number.
- Top smartphones: These are the best cellphones available for purchase right now.
Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S21
After purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S21+) or Galaxy S21 Ultra, you may be wondering how to share anything with someone using your new device. A screenshot taken using the Galaxy S21 is an excellent method to accomplish this. Which is really simple to create, update, and then distribute to others. Almost any application may be used. In a matter of seconds, you may snap a screenshot, tweak it, and email it to someone through Telegram, Twitter, WhatsApp, or any other social media platform.
How To Take A Screenshot On Galaxy S21
Taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S21 is rather straightforward, albeit it differs slightly from the process on other Android devices. So, here’s how to go about it: Simply hold down the volume down and power buttons at the same time. Press them for a brief period of time, around one second. Release your grip and you’ll be able to view the animation for a screenshot. Additionally, you will have access to a toolbar for modifying and sharing your snapshot. That is exactly all there is to it. When you click on the edit button on that toolbar, you will be able to trim, draw, and do other things with your snapshot.
To go into the power menu on the Galaxy S21’s basic settings, hold the volume down and power keys together while pressing and holding them simultaneously.
If you do not, you will be brought to the power menu, where you can power down, restart, or make an emergency call.
@androidheadlines has created a simple video tutorial on how to snap a screenshot on our TikTok channel, which you can view below.
How to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is outlined below! pageforyou pageforyou fyp Samsung Galaxy S21 with Android OS. Monkeys Spinning Monkeys by Kevin MacLeod.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
Taking a screenshot of your Android phone’s screen is simple, and there are a variety of instances in which a screenshot may be useful, such as demonstrating how to change a setting or providing photographic evidence of your current high score. This article is for the most recent Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note20 Ultra smartphones, while prior versions will follow a similar set of instructions. The screenshot tutorial may also be used on any other Android smartphone, including those running the most recent versions of Android all the way down to those running Android 2.3.
Here are several alternative methods for taking a screenshot with your Samsung phone.
Swipe the screen
Taking a screenshot is as simple as sliding the side of your palm across the screen in any direction. This approach may not be accessible on all Samsung phones, but it should be available on top devices such as the Galaxy S21 Ultra, according to Samsung.
Enable Palm Swipe
First and foremost, determine whether your phone even supports this function — the Galaxy A10e, for example, does not — and whether it is enabled. Please keep in mind that if the swiping function becomes a nuisance, you may return to this page and turn it off. Step 1: Open the Notifications Shade by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping theCogicon. This brings up the device’s configuration options. Step 2: Select the Advanced Features option. TapMotions and Gestures are the third step.
To enable this option, go to the Capturesettings screen.
Take the screenshot
WithPalm Swipe to Captureenabled, you may now capture a screenshot by just swiping your finger over the screen. It may take a few tries, but with experience, everything becomes second nature. The first step is to place your hand on one side of the screen, with the pinky side of your hand touching the device and your thumb facing upward. Step 2:Swipe your hand left or right across the screen, similar to how a scanner would be used. A vibration should be felt, the screen should flash, and you should receive a message indicating an image has been saved to the gallery at this point.
Some people may not like the use of gesture controls. The good news is that certain Android phones provide a more tactile manner of taking a screenshot than others. Step 1: Press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds before hitting the Home button on your keyboard. It might be difficult to get this just right. Then, for a split second, press and hold both buttons together until you feel a vibration or see a visual signal.
For those of you who own a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, or Galaxy Note20, which do not have a physical Home button, the key combination is somewhat different. It is: The first step is to press and hold the Power and Volume downbuttons at the same time, until the screen flashes and you hear a click.
Step 2: To locate the screenshot on your phone, open the Gallery or Photosapp on your device. It may be found under theScreenshotsfolder of Samsung’s Gallery app, which can be accessed by clicking theAlbumstab at the bottom.
Use the S Pen
This approach is accessible on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra as well as other Samsung devices that include a S Pen in their arsenal of features. Step 1: Remove the S Pen stylus and choose the Air Commandmenu icon from the Air Commandmenu screen. Step 2: Press the Screen Write button to take a screenshot. Step 3: Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You can write comments, modify the color and size of your pen, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on. You can also edit your image. Step 4: When you’re finished, click on Share or Save at the bottom of the screen.
Use scroll capture
Web pages that are longer than your screen’s width and height are covered by these guidelines. Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Second, tap the Downward arrow symbol (Scroll Capture) that appears on the Smart Capture menu screen. Step 3: The symbol will bob up and down in response to your actions. To begin taking a screenshot, simply tap on the icon. 4. Continue to press the icon until you reach the bottom or have captured all of the information you require. Step 5:If any tags are required, add them and then hit Save.
Use your voice
When using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant, you can capture a screenshot by saying something like “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey, Bixby, take a screenshot.” You may also group instructions together, such as “Hey Google, take a screenshot and publish it on Facebook,” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter,” to create more complex orders.
- The finest Fitbit alternatives for workouts that are inexpensive
- Is Apple planning to do away with the notch with the iPhone 14? I’m not persuaded at all
- Deals on tablet computers for January 2022
- The top flip phones you’ll want to look at in 2022 are as follows: The top Samsung Galaxy S21 FE cases and covers are available for purchase.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung’s Galaxy S21
There are a variety of options for capturing a photograph of the Samsung Galaxy S21’s screen, and users may simply alter or crop the image once it has been captured. Capturing screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S21 series is made possible through a variety of various methods. Despite the fact that taking screenshots will not be a main issue for customers, the new smartphones from the South Korean technology firm are a handy tool for those who want to document their experiences. How to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone is demonstrated here.
- The Galaxy S21 series, which is the current flagship line from the No.
- The Galaxy S21 series is available in three colors: silver, gold, and rose gold.
- While there are a variety of approaches to accomplishing this activity, the most straightforward is the same as it is with other Android devices.
- Both of these buttons are positioned on the right-hand side of the smartphone.
- A circle with a preview of the photo allows the user to examine the image via an app, but users may also trim the image, save it with a hashtag, and share it with others directly from the launcher.
Some of these activities may need the grant of extra permissions, which the user will be requested to authorize before proceeding.
Other Ways To Take Screenshots
The Galaxy S21 series, like the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series from last year, has extra options for taking screenshots. You may enable the ” Palm swipe to capture ” feature by going to Settings > Palm swipe to capture. The option may be found in the “Advanced features” section under ” Motions and gestures.” However, if a user just searches for “palm swipe,” it should appear in the results. To be fair, the term “palm swipe” is a bit of a misnomer. Rather than really swiping across the screen from one side (either left to right or right to left), the user should swipe over the screen using the side of his or her hand (for example, the edge length of his or her index finger or thumb) rather than the palm.
- Because the individual is utilizing the side of the hand rather than the fingers, it is unlikely that applications or other instructions would be accidentally triggered.
- ” Scroll capture” is the name of a third method of taking screenshots with the S21 series.
- First, the user chooses one of the two methods described above to capture a screenshot.
- When the user presses the scroll button, the screenshot will get longer, and the user may keep pushing the scroll icon until the screenshot reaches the bottom, regardless of whether it is a web page, an image, an app screen, or whatever is being displayed.
- Review of the Samsung Galaxy S21’s hands-on camera, which includes some fantastic new software.
- He has reported on a wide range of topics, including technology, hard news, and entertainment, among others.
- He also enjoys the occasional serious television show or film in order to keep his completely meaningless film theory degree at least partly relevant.
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
To capture something on your Galaxy phone, whether you’ve just accomplished a new level in your favorite game or want to preserve an essential document, just take a screenshot with your phone. Depending on the sort of phone you have, taking a screenshot may be a little more difficult or impossible. This is a simple and practical method of storing photographs on your phone in any case. Please keep in mind that the screens and options available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and phone type.
- No matter what phone you have, the methods for capturing a screenshot are essentially the same, albeit the exact procedure varies slightly depending on the particular model.
- Typically, the Volume buttons are located on the left side of the device, while the Power button (sometimes known as the Side key) is located on the right.
- Alternatively, all of the keys might be located on the same side!
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- There’s another way to snap a screenshot, don’t forget.
- Search for and selectPalm swipe to capture from the Settings menu.
- You’ll be able to snap a screenshot by just sliding the edge of your hand across the screen of your smartphone.
Would it be too difficult to capture the entire homepage in a single screenshot? Scroll capture is a feature that allows you to snap many screenshots of a single page and then merge them all into a single large image. You’ll be able to see the whole picture this way.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
A simple voice command may be used to snap a screenshot if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant installed on your device. Saying “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” will cause Bixby to capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen. To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well?
- To capture a screen, first remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
- You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are now viewing.
- When you’re finished, click on theSaveicon to save the screenshot to your Gallery folder.
- What matters is that your screenshots will be accessible from the same location, regardless of the device you are using.
- TapAlbumsto see a collection of all the screenshots you’ve taken on your phone, which is available on select smartphones.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2022. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
The second technique for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S21 5G is as follows: 1-Go to the screen or program that you wish to capture with your Samsung’s screen capture feature. 2-Sliding your finger from the top of the screen down and clicking the “Screenshot” symbol on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G will bring up the notification bar. 3) The shot photograph is immediately stored to the gallery of your Samsung smartphone or tablet. Concerning the device: With dimensions of 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.80 x 0.31 in), a weight of 169 grams, and a screen size of 6.2 inches, 94.1 cm2 (an 87.2 percent screen-to-body ratio), the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 421 pixels per inch density.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is pre-installed with the Android 11 operating system and One UI 3.1 when it leaves the factory. Has it proven to be beneficial?
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
14th of July, 2021 Screenshots are an excellent method of saving information such as websites or tweets that may be taken down at a later date. In addition, taking screenshots of chats when purchasing or selling anything might be essential in the event that something goes wrong and you need evidence to support your claim. It may also be used to instruct individuals on how to utilize their mobile phones in various situations. Essentially, screenshots are important, and if you possess a Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone and are wondering how to take a screenshot, here are numerous methods you may use to accomplish your goal:
How to capture screenshots on the Galaxy S21
- Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. As soon as you release them, you’ll notice a little animation indicating that your snapshot has been successfully recorded
- After that, you may either make more adjustments to the image or just leave it as is.
Method 2 – Palm swipe
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Select Advanced Options from the drop-down menu. The Use of Motion and Gestures Capture with a palm swipe
- Make certain that the functionality is turned on. Sliding your palm over the screen from one side to the other will do this. When a screenshot is taken, you’ll see the screen flash to indicate that it has been captured.
Method 3 – Smart Select
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Select DisplayEdge Panels from the drop-down menu. Select Panels from the drop-down menu and tick the Smart select box
- In order to access Smart select, swipe in on the right side of your phone and keep swiping until it appears. Select the shape of the snapshot you wish to record, such as a rectangle or an oval
- And When it comes to making a GIF, the options are endless. Select the portion of the screen that you wish to capture. To capture the image, press the Done button.
Method 4 – Bixby/Google Assistant
- Say “Take a screenshot” to Bixby or Google Assistant to get started.
Articles that are related
- What is the best way to take a screenshot in Chrome on Android? Using any Android device, learn how to take screenshots while scrolling.
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (6 EASY WAYS)
Greetings, and welcome to this article, in which I will demonstrate how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. In the preceding post, I demonstrated how to take a screenshot on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. If you haven’t already, you should check out this article. So, if you are looking for information on How to Take Screenshots in the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, you have arrived to the correct location.
Specs Of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung has announced the debut of a new smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, which will include an improved display, battery, and camera, as well as a more elegant appearance. Display: The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is equipped with a 6.8-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1440×3200 pixels. When it comes to the CPU, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is powered by an octa-core Exynos 2100 processor that runs at 2.2GHz. It’s a Must-See: To take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, follow these steps: The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has a quad-camera configuration on the back of the device, which is something to take note of when talking about the camera.
- There’s also a single 40-megapixel front-facing camera for snapping stunning selfies when the mood strikes.
- It has a 5000mAh capacity and supports 25W fast charging.
- In this approach, we will take a screenshot by pressing the physical button on the phone.
- 2.)Taking Advantage of Palm Swipe Features: Palm swipe is a gesture-related function that is present on all Samsung Galaxy S-Series phones, and it is a highly handy tool, particularly for taking screenshots.
- When using the Accessibility Menu, there is still another method for taking screenshots of your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with the Accessibility Menu features enabled.
- You must follow the steps outlined below with the assistance of Google Assistant.
Use of Third-Party Programs: You may also use third-party applications to capture a screenshot. In the previous way, I shared with you a great software for taking screenshots, which allows you to take screenshots quickly and effortlessly.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Key Combination
- In order to capture a screenshot, you must first open the screen or page that you wish to record
- Afterwards, simultaneously hit the Volume Down button and the Power Button
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
View this video to learn how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A12.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Palm Swipe Features
In order to snap screenshots, there is a Second Method. A screenshot may be taken even without hitting a button on some phones, although this must be configured beforehand.
- To enable this feature, navigate to Settings Advanced feature MotionsGestures and choose Enable. ActivatePalm swipe to capture
- You will now be able to take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand over the screen of your phone. If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Must Read: How to Take a Screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Assistant Menu
- In order to enable the Assistant menu, you must first go to Settings
- Then to Accessibility, interaction, and dexterity
- And last, you must enable the Assistant menu.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Accessibility Menu
The Accessibility Menu is the fourth way for taking a screenshot on this phone; to activate it, complete the procedures outlined in the following section.
- First, you must navigate to Settings
- Next, you must navigate to AccessibilityInstalled Services
- And last, you will be presented with the choice of Accessibility Menu. All that is left is for you to do is turn it on.
Using this function requires you to slide up 2 fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen before you can get the option to capture a screenshot on your phone’s home screen.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Your Voice
Today, all Android phones are equipped with the Google Assistantservice, which allows you to snap screenshots with a simple command in your voice. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you may group instructions together and say something like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” It’s a Must-See: Take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy M31S screen.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Using Application
Today, all Android phones are equipped with the Google Assistantservice, which allows you to snap screenshots with a simple command in your voice tones. Google will then respond with “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a screenshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you can group instructions together and say things like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” See It If You Haven’t Already Photographing the Display on a Samsung Galaxy M31S
- How to Take a Screenshot on an LG Stylo 6
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Motorola One Fusion Plus
- How to Take a Screenshot on an LG Stylo 6
- How to Take a Screenshot on the Vivo Y93
- How to Take a Screenshot on the Vivo Y50
- How to Take a Screenshot on the Vivo Y93
So that was the topic of this article: how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You can find more Take Screenshotguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive new posts and updates relating to them.
Here’s how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21
Taking a screenshot on your phone is a great way to record a moment in time. Here’s how to do it. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are the latest additions to the Galaxy phone lineup. When compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy S20, the new Galaxy S21 has a few key differences to offer. Consider that the most current generation of Samsung smartphones does not include a charging cord in the box at all. A USB-C cable that connects directly to the phone will be the sole accessory included with the new phones, in an effort to reduce waste from electrical devices.
The most recent couple of Galaxy versions have changed some of the commands that are used to access certain functions, mostly in an effort to promote the Galaxy AI, Bixby, as well as other features.
In recent years, the ability to take screenshots has been one of the features that has been somewhat tweaked. On the Galaxy S21, Samsung makes it quite simple to take screenshots and share photographs with others. This method, on the other hand, may differ slightly from that of other Android phones.
So, how do you screenshot your screen on the Galaxy S21?
A range of various operations may be performed with the Galaxy S21’s three buttons located on the right side of the device. Samsung has renamed the power button, which was formerly known as the “Power Button,” to the “Side Key.” Aside from that, there are the two volume buttons, which are located just above the Side Key. Image courtesy of KnowTechie Users must press the Side Key as well as the “down” volume key at the same time in order to snap a screenshot on their device. Keep in mind that this is only a push, because holding this combination of buttons for a long period of time brings up the power menu on the Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Following that, users will be presented with a toolbar that includes choices for modifying and sharing the image.
- Everything you need to know about taking screenshots on the Galaxy S21 should be covered in this article.
- Hopefully, this has assisted you in becoming more familiar with some of this capability.
- Let us know in the comments section below, or continue the conversation on our Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Is there an SD card slot on the Samsung Galaxy S21? Is it possible to charge the Samsung Galaxy S21 wirelessly? The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the focus of this week’s roundup of reviews. Who has the better camera on their smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Please be aware that if you purchase something after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a small commission. It is one of the ways in which we are able to keep the lights on here. More information may be found by clicking here.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
Let’s say one of your pals is involved in some juicy chatter on Instagram, and you want to know more. in this case you’d want to capture a screenshot of the conversation and share it to a buddy. Or perhaps you’ve just discovered a terrific martini recipe that you’d like to preserve for subsequent experimentation. The act of taking a screenshot is a straightforward method of storing information, and all screenshots are readily stored on your phone. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to capture a screenshot on aSamsung Galaxy S21, a Galaxy S21+, or a Galaxy S21 Ultra, as well as how to view and modify the screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21
In order to take a screenshot of a screen that you are now seeing, you must simultaneously press both the power and volume-down buttons on your phone. It is not necessary to hold the buttons down; simply pressing them will result in a screenshot being taken immediately. Press and hold the volume down and power buttons on the right-hand side of your Galaxy phone at the same time. Keep in mind that if you press down the two buttons for too long, the phone will display the shut down/restart menu instead of taking a screenshot.
If you have successfully triggered the screenshot-taking process, that stunning AMOLED display will flash for a fraction of a second to indicate that a screenshot has been recorded and saved to your Gallery.
How to take a screenshot of a whole webpage with your Samsung Galaxy S21
For just this reason, the Scroll Capture option is available: it allows you to capture a snapshot of a whole webpage (when you need to scroll to view all content). You must then choose Scroll Capture (the first option that appears at the bottom of the screen) in order to allow the Galaxy to automatically scroll down and take another screenshot after you have taken a screenshot using the previously outlined technique. Repeat the motion until the page stops scrolling down, at which point the full page will be photographed.
How to edit your screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
Immediately after taking the photo, the Galaxy S21 will display a menu with editing choices for you to choose from. You will notice four buttons: Scroll Capture mode, Crop/Draw, Tag, and Share. Scroll Capture mode is the first of them. The Tag tool will assist you in quickly locating the screenshot in your Gallery by categorizing it. The tool assists you in categorizing and organizing screenshots and photographs in your Gallery. Furthermore, you may make your own tag or use one of the pre-installed Samsung tags.
Editing options are available.
You have the ability to make annotations on the screenshot.
The Scroll Capture option on your Galaxy S21 is used to capture a screenshot of a complete webpage on your device.
Alternative way to take a screenshot on Galaxy S21: Palm swipe
Samsung phones offer the ability to snap screenshots using the palm swipe gesture. The Palm swipe feature is a convenient alternative to using the on-screen buttons to snap a screenshot on your Galaxy. The function is enabled by default, so all you have to do to take a screenshot is swipe lightly across the screen from one end to the other with the side of your palm. This will snap a screenshot of the whole screen. If this feature does not function on your Galaxy S21, double-check to see if you have not accidentally disabled it.
Motions & Gestures, as well as the ability to toggle the Palm swipe to capture (the last option in the list of Motions and Gestures) How to turn off and on the Palm swipe.
Where to find your screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21
Screenshots are saved in the Gallery app on your Samsung Galaxy S21, which is also where all of your images are stored. If you simply want to see screenshots, you must first touch on Albums (located at the bottom of the screen), and then select the “Screenshots” album from the list. You may then edit, delete, and share your screenshots in the same way that you would any other snapshot.
- What you need to know about removing objects and people from images taken with the Galaxy S21
- Instructions on how to switch off 5G on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- How to record your Samsung Galaxy S21’s screen on a computer
- Instructions on how to capture 8K video on the Galaxy S21
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy S21+ 5G / Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (G991U/G996U/G988U) – Take a Screenshot
You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Take a screenshot of the page Screenshots may be edited or shared right away. Screen recording may be accessed and used.
Take a screenshot
Side and Volume down keys should be pressed and rapidly released. Note: To get screenshots from the home screen, pick theGallery appAlbums tabScreenshots from the Gallery appAlbums tabScreenshots menu.
After capturing a screenshot, a toolbar will display at the bottom of the screen immediately after the capture. Choose the desired choice from the drop-down menu: CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE: Make a selection of the Cropicon and then adjust the screenshot as required. SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR OWN: Select theShareicon and then follow the on-screen instructions to share.
Access and use screen recording
Screen recording allows you to capture what is happening on your phone while it is in use. Select the Screen recorder icon by swiping down from the Notification bar twice, then swipe left and selecting it. Select the desired sound setting, and then click on the Start recording button to begin recording. To pause the recording, click on the Pause icon on the toolbar. To terminate the recording, click on the Stop icon. Take note that you must start by selectingGallery appAlbums tabScreen recordings from the home screen in order to have access to screen recordings.