- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 – Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2 Reception
- 3 Sales
- 4 References
- 5 Other websites
- 6 Samsung Galaxy S6 specs, review, release date
- 7 Everything you need to know about the new Galaxy and how it stacks up against its rivals
- 8 Samsung Galaxy S6 – Full phone specifications
- 9 The Galaxy S6 hits U.S. carriers on 4/10, and you can pre-order starting tomorrow
- 10 Samsung cuts off updates for Samsung Galaxy S6 family
- 11 Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 series receive surprise firmware update
- 12 Samsung Galaxy S6 Price in India, Specifications, Comparison (29th December 2021)
- 13 Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- 14 Specifications
- 15 Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus
- 16 Galaxy S6 active 32GB (AT&T) Phones – SM-G890AZAAATT
- 17 Take on the Elements
- 18 Adaptive Screen
- 19 Heavy-Duty Processor
- 20 Pay Almost Anywhere You Can Swipe or Tap Your Card ‡
- 21 Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge U.S. Pre- Orders Begin March 27; Available Nationwide April 10
- 21.0.1 Samsung Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 edge Product Specifications:
- 22.214.171.124.1 1 According to Strategy Analytics Q4 2014 Report. 2 Portion of memory occupied by existing content 3 Fast Charging requires Fast Charging or Quick Charge 2.0 compatible charger to work. Testing under laboratory conditions. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications usage patterns. 5 This device, S Health, and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.* Milk Music is pre-loaded on all carriers. Milk Video is pre-loaded on all carriers except Sprint and Boost Mobile. **Features may vary by carrier
- 21.0.1 Samsung Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 edge Product Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S6 – Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Slogan||Next is Now|
|First released||10 April 2015; 6 years ago|
|Units sold||6 million after 1 month|
|Units shipped||10 million after 1 month|
|Predecessor||Samsung Galaxy S5|
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy S7|
|Form factor||Slate phone|
|Dimensions||143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm|
|Mass||138 g (4.87 oz)|
|Operating system||Original:Android5.0 “Lollipop”Current:Android 7.0 “Nougat”|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 7420 Octa (14nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 + Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Storage||32, 64 or 128 GB|
|Display||5.1 in (130 mm) 2560×1440 Pixels (577ppi) Quad HD Super AMOLEDGorilla Glass 4|
TheSamsung Galaxy S6, often known as the Galaxy S6 or just theGS6, is anAndroid-based smartphone designed, manufactured, published, and marketed bySamsung Electronics. It is the company’s sixth flagship smartphone. It is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the precursor to the Samsung Galaxy S7. It is available in both black and white. It was announced on March 1, 2015, with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and it was made available to the public on April 5, 2015. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ was introduced on August 21, 2015, and it is the company’s sixth flagship smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 received positive feedback. It has been criticized for its battery life, which has been compared to that of the Samsung Galaxy S5, which is not as long as it was with the Galaxy S5. Aside from that, the battery can no longer be replaced, which means that the gadget will cease to work as soon as the battery has reached its expiration date.
The capacitive touch keys of the S6 are known to malfunction from time to time. Also possible is that they do not illuminate at all or that the brightness of the illumination changes.
A total of 10 million Samsung Galaxy S6 handsets were sent in one month, with 6 million of those units being sold.
- Hill, Simon. “Samsung Galaxy S6: 25 Problems and How to Fix Them.” “Samsung Galaxy S6”
- “Samsung Galaxy S6” Trends in the digital sphere. 2020-06-21
- “7 Strange Steps To Fix Back Button Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S6.” Retrieved on 2020-06-21. Technology news, smartphones, gadgets, and reviews are all available here. Instructions on how to – TechRez. 2015-05-05. Retrieved 2020-06-21
- “Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge: Touch Key Light Not Working.” Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge: Touch Key Light Not Working. I’m a self-proclaimed “Tech Junkie.” “Samsung Galaxy S6 Sales Fail To Break Records,” according to a report published on June 21, 2020. InformationWeek. Retrieved2020-06-04
When compared to the Galaxy S5, the Galaxy S6 is a significant upgrade, with the glass and metal design bringing the phone up to the level of quality we believe its pricing merits. To be clear, not everything about the phone is ideal. For example, while we adore the phone’s metal look, its smooth, rounded sides made it feel exceedingly slippery to grip, and we were continually worried that it might slip out of our hands while we used it. Furthermore, the fact that the S6 has a glass back doesn’t help matters because it gives very little grip while you’re holding the phone with one hand.
We never imagined we’d miss Samsung’s faux-leather back panels, but the amount of grip they gave was something we appreciated.
Additionally, the phone’s rounded corners have the peculiar effect of making the S6 look significantly wider in your hand when compared to the S6 Edge, despite the fact that the S6 is really 0.2mm thinner, measuring 6.8mm compared to the Edge’s 7mm.
The S6 weighs 138g, while the S6 Edge weighs 132g, therefore there isn’t much difference in terms of weight between the two devices.
Those who appreciate the increased size of the One M9 and G4, particularly if they’re a bit concerned about losing it, will no doubt prefer the S6, which feels far more comfy in your pocket.
Samsung Galaxy S6 review: Display
Fortunately, the S6’s beautiful 5.1in Super AMOLED display more than makes up for the S6’s minor design flaws and shortcomings. A screen resolution of 2,560×1,440 pixels results in the greatest pixel density (577ppi) of any smartphone, topping the LG G3, which has the same resolution but a bigger screen of 5.25 inches (5.5in). In line with what we’ve come to expect from Samsung’s AMOLED displays, color accuracy and contrast were exceptional, as seen by our color calibrator’s results of 100 percent sRGB color gamut and an Infinity:1 contrast ratio.
- Brightness was a more controversial topic, since Samsung says the panel can produce up to 600cd/m2, which is more than the maximum brightness that most LCD displays are capable of generating.
- While AMOLED panels are often significantly darker than LCD screens, our standard maximum brightness testing revealed results that were fairly consistent with what we’d expect to see from this sort of screen technology in the first place.
- This is sufficient for using the phone outside, but it is still inadequate in contrast to the capabilities of an LCD.
- In our experience, this is a first for an AMOLED phone, and it significantly improves the clarity of the screen while also keeping colors vibrant while you’re out and about in intense sunlight.
- We like that it is only accessible in Auto mode as well, as this should assist to keep the screen’s power consumption under control, resulting in you not running out of energy as frequently.
Samsung Galaxy S6 review: Android 6.0 and TouchWiz
TouchWiz on the S6 was more streamlined than ever before, with fewer pre-installed applications and widgets clogging up your home screens as a result. We were pleasantly surprised to see only two pages of pre-installed applications when we initially turned on the phone, which will be wonderful news to anybody who has had to deal with the mountains of Samsung bloatware that the company used to cram into its prior devices. It’s time to move on from all of that, as Samsung has finally begun rolling out Android 6.0 to its current flagship devices.
In addition to some clever new icons and more use of white in menus, the interface has been updated with the addition of new themes that allow you to simply swap the color palette around.
Scanning an email from a friend, asking whether you’d want to go watch a movie that night, and Now on Tap will instantly locate the closest screenings.
You’ll still find pre-installed apps for S Health, S Planner, S Voice, and Samsung’s Smart Manager apps, as well as Samsung’s Galaxy App store and Microsoft OneDrive and OneNote apps, but others, such as Skype and WhatsApp, are merely placeholder icons that act as shortcuts to the full download page on the Google Play Store, freeing up a little more space on your phone while also serving as a gentle reminder about other useful services available on the Google Play Store.
Almost all of Microsoft’s programs may be deleted off the home screen and disabled in the app tray; this causes the icons to disappear, while the apps are still technically installed and can be found in the Settings menu under Apps, even if they are no longer visible.
The S6 does not, of course, have any of the additional features found on the S6 Edge, such as People Edge, the Information Stream, or the Night Clock, due to the fact that the screen on the S6 is not curved.
If we’re being really honest, none of these things are truly necessary, so you’re not losing out on anything by foregoing the extra money. Page 2 contains the continuation of the story.
Samsung Galaxy S6 specs, review, release date
The Samsung s6 has been released on the market with another flagship device from the South Korean business, the Galaxy Note 5. This variant is intended for users who do not want their device’s screen edges to be excessively rounded on the edges. Following the introduction of a fingerprint scanner in the Galaxy S5, we are now seeing one on the Galaxy S6. It works much more quickly in this case. All you have to do is touch your finger to the screen.
Despite the fact that the Samsung S6 is a carbon replica of the S6 Edge in terms of design, its body is built in the conventional touchscreen smartphone shape. The display is flat, and both the front and back of the smartphone are protected by Gorilla Glass 4. The gadget has a fingerprint sensor built in. The casing itself is housed on a frame composed of aluminum alloy similar to that used in airplanes. Samsung uses this technique to emphasize the model’s rarity as well as its position in the smartphone market.
There is no such thing as an excessively large or excessively small.
In terms of display, the smartphone has a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and is equipped with an accelerometer. The pixel density per inch is 577 pixels per inch. This is a very high indication, which can be seen in the image quality, which is just stunning. Because of the Super AMOLED matrix, the color rendering is on par with other displays. The user may choose between four different settings: adaptive, cinematic, photo, and basic modes. The colors in the last two options are the most realistic, thus these are the best choices.
The Exynos 7420 CPU, manufactured in 14nm and running at 2.1 GHz and 1.5 GHz, is at the heart of the Samsung s6. It is a 64-bit processor with four cores and four threads running at 2.1 GHz and 1.5 GHz. It is the Mali-T760 chip that is in charge of the graphics processing. Additionally, 3GB of LPDDR4-type RAM and 32, 64, or 128 GB of internal storage are available depending on the configuration. Because there is no memory card slot, you’ll need to think carefully about how much storage you’ll require.
The smartphone is pre-loaded with the Android 5.0.2 operating system from the manufacturer, as well as a redesigned business interface that includes a new player.
As a consequence, music enthusiasts will be pleased with the sound quality of the Samsung s6.
The Samsung S6 is a high-end smartphone with excellent cameras. The primary sensor is a 16-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/1.9 and optical image stabilization. This increased light capturing capability has had a substantial impact on the overall quality of the photographs. The front-facing camera, on the other hand, has a resolution of 5 megapixels. It is possible to shoot video in 4K quality at 30 frames per second with the Samsung Galaxy S6. The heart rate monitor may be found next to the camera on the right.
When compared to the prior Samsung s6 smartphone, the functionality has been enhanced and the device is faster to respond.
The app has been updated with a new appearance and new functionality. Walks, runs, and cycling can all be tracked, as can your blood oxygen level and how much water or coffee you consume. You can even keep track of your weight and your cholesterol levels.
In terms of battery capacity, the Samsung S6 has a somewhat lesser capacity than the Galaxy S6 Edge (2550 mAh). While operating autonomously, the smartphone performs on par with a traditional computer. On a typical load, you can expect around 20 hours of operation time. More extensive use will need a recharge after around 12 hours. The battery life of this device is up to 49 hours, which is ideal for music lovers who enjoy listening to music on the go. One of the advantages of this flagship is the ability to take use of Samsung Adaptive and Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging capabilities.
When compared to Samsung’s previous flagship, the Galaxy S6 offers significantly improved performance in a variety of areas. It has a more sympathetic and current appearance to it. Its small size and light weight make it extremely comfortable to use for extended periods of time without becoming fatigued. Although more may have been expected in terms of autonomous performance, this is more than compensated for by a number of distinct advantages. Pros:
- Design that is pleasing to the eye
- High-quality craftsmanship
- Ergonomics Display that is both beautiful and brilliant
- High-performance cameras of superior quality
- Fingerprint scanner that is both quick and accurate
- Quick-charging and wireless-charging capabilities are supported.
Everything you need to know about the new Galaxy and how it stacks up against its rivals
Samsung debuted its new Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones Friday night at an event in New York. Here’s all you need to know about the process. What exactly is new? There will be no longer use of a plastic casing; instead, the phone will be constructed entirely of metal and glass. Wireless charging is available, and it supports both of the widely used protocols. It boasts a new design, which is reminiscent of the iPhone, as well as a new screen size. Other under-the-case enhancements include an improved fingerprint sensor and a faster processor.
- What colors are available for purchase?
- Both are available in three different colors: white pearl, black sapphire, and gold platinum.
- What is the appearance of the screen?
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 features a 5.1-inch display, which is precisely the same size as the HTC One M9.
- The competition to create the phone with the largest screen appears to have come to an end — as can be seen in the graph above, phones are beginning to settle on a screen size ranging from around 4.5 inches to 5.5 inches in size.
- The latest model sports the highest quality display of any smartphone, with 577 pixels per inch, making it the most visually appealing.
- How long will the battery last before it has to be recharged?
- Although wireless and rapid charging will aid in its recovery when it runs out of power, the phone may have a shorter battery life than its competitors and predecessors.
- However, while Samsung hasn’t announced a pricing for the Edge just yet, rumors from before the presentation claimed that it may cost up to £699.
- When is it scheduled to be released?
What is the quality of the camera? The front camera has received a significant upgrade this time around, and it is now far superior than any of its competitors. The S5 camera on the rear hasn’t altered much from the already outstanding S5 camera.
Samsung Galaxy S6 – Full phone specifications
There are several versions, including the G920F (Europe), G920FD (Philippines, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine), G920FQ (Turkey), G920I (LATAM, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand), G920A (AT T) and G920T (T-Mobile), G920S/K (Korea), G9200 (Hong Kong), G9208 (China), G9208/SS (China), G9209 (China), G9209/ (China)
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Launch||Announced||2015, March 01. Released 2015, April|
|Body||Dimensions||143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm (5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27 in)|
|Weight||138 g (4.87 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), glass back (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame|
|Size||5.1 inches, 71.5 cm 2(~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~577 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Platform||OS||Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), TouchWiz UI|
|Chipset||Exynos 7420 Octa (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A574x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Internal||32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM|
|Main Camera||Single||16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6″, 1.12µm, AF, OIS|
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec., OIS, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie camera||Single||5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm (wide), 1/4.1″, 1.34µm|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Comms||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Features||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
|ANT+S-Voice natural language commands and dictationSamsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
|Battery||Type||Li-Ion 2550 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 15WQi/PMA wireless charging – market dependent|
|Talk time||Up to 17 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 49 h|
|Misc||Colors||White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz|
|Models||SM-G9200, SM-G9208, SM-G9208/SS, SM-G9209, SM-G920A, SM-G920F, SM-G920FD, SM-G920I, SM-G920S, SM-G920T, SM-G920K, SC-05G, SM-G920L, SM-G920|
|SAR||1.15 W/kg (head)1.16 W/kg (body)|
|SAR EU||0.38 W/kg (head)0.50 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 240 EUR|
|Tests||Performance||Basemark OS II 2.0: 1641 Basemark X: 22752|
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.124 (sunlight)|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 68dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 73dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -95.6dB / Crosstalk -94.5dB|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 73h|
Disclaimer. We are unable to guarantee that the information on this website is accurate to the hundredth degree. More information may be found here.
The Galaxy S6 hits U.S. carriers on 4/10, and you can pre-order starting tomorrow
Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available on US carriers starting on April 10th, the same day that they are planned to be available for sale throughout the rest of the globe, according to a statement released today by Samsung. Additionally, customers in the United States will be able to pre-order the phones beginning tomorrow, March 27th, with the phones being available for in-person demonstrations at certain AT T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular, and Best Buy outlets beginning tomorrow, March 27th.
- The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge that will be offered in the United States will be basically the same as the model that is now available in other parts of the world.
- Unfortunately, users in the United States will only be able to select from three color options: black, white, and gold.
- Although AT T has published price information in a blog post, this information appears to be limited to their Next payment plans, which is strange (and unpleasant).
- The Galaxy S6 Edge is $27.17 per month for 30 months, which means the Edge is approximately $130 more expensive than the Galaxy S6 when purchased outright.
- That comes out to $679.92 and $779.76, respectively, in terms of money.
- If those plans don’t make you feel a little dizzy, Sprint’s possibilities may.
- For $80 per month, the carrier is selling a 32GB Galaxy S6 with unlimited call, text, and data.
- For those interested in leasing the S6 Edge, leasing plans will cost around $5 more per month on average than for other models.
- A 32GB Galaxy S6 would set you back $649.99 on Sprint’s prepaid brand Boost, which is a bit more clear.
- Pre-orders will not be accepted by Verizon until April 1st, according to the company.
- The S6 Edge will cost $300 with a two-year contract, or $29.16 each month for the same period of 24 months, depending on the carrier.
It has been clarified in this article that AT T’s price is based on 30 payments rather than 24 installments. Original article: We sincerely apologize for the error. Verge Hands-on with the Galaxy S6 edge in this video
Samsung cuts off updates for Samsung Galaxy S6 family
Are you patiently awaiting the arrival of Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy? It’s possible that if you purchased a phone from the Galaxy S6 series, you’ll be stuck with Android Nougat for the foreseeable future. All of the devices that are presently receiving monthly or quarterly security upgrades, including Samsung’s smartphones, are listed on the Android Security Upgrades page of Samsung’s website. However, it cautions that this list is “subject to change once the support period expires.” For the S6 series, it appears that the support period has come to an end.
- Given that the Samsung Galaxy S6 was released in April 2015, it looks that Android support on Samsung phones has been phased off after three years.
- If you purchased it in 2015, you are legally obligated to use Android 7 and the most recent security fixes available.
- Google’s Nougat operating system was upgraded in December, so it isn’t completely out of date just yet.
- Nonetheless, it’s frustrating to see Samsung discontinue support for a phone that hasn’t even been on the market for three full years – especially when you consider that the iPhone 5S, which was released in 2013, is still receiving iOS 11 upgrades.
- Are you looking to make a change? We’ve compiled a list of the greatest smartphones available.
He began his freelance writing career with TechRadar in 2016, where he wrote on upcoming technologies such as virtual reality and self-driving automobiles. In his current position as a staff editor at Android Central, David still publishes TR reviews, how-tos, and explainers on smartphones, tablets, smart home products, and other technology on a regular basis.
Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 series receive surprise firmware update
The most recent update was made on November 17th, 2020 at 15:10 UTC+01:00. More than two years ago, Samsung officially discontinued support for the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 family of smartphones. However, despite the fact that both lines have received a handful of Android operating system updates as well as countless security fixes throughout the course of their respective lives, their legacy is far from done. Samsung has begun pushing out a new firmware update for the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 series, which was completely unexpected.
- In the meanwhile, the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, and Galaxy S6 edge+ have all received firmware updates, with the G92xSKSS3ETJ1 and G928SKSS3DTJ3 versions being the most recent.
- Obviously, the most recent firmware upgrade has no effect on the current version of the Android operating system.
- The Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 series continue to run Android 7.0 Nougat, which is a pleasant surprise considering how old they are.
- It is unknown why Samsung has decided to issue this new firmware update for two flagship series that were abandoned more than two years ago due to a lack of information in the changelog, which is also lacking.
- Do you still have a Galaxy Note 5 or one of the Galaxy S6 models in your possession?
- Have you already received the most recent firmware update and have you noticed any differences as a result of putting it into effect?
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Samsung Galaxy Note 5) The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with a curved screen Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ with a curved display
Samsung Galaxy S6 Price in India, Specifications, Comparison (29th December 2021)
- Features of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and what users have to say about this smartphone Smt. Harsha S Gadgets 360 published an article on August 26, 2015. The Samsung S6 is unquestionably a work of art on the outside, and it boasts some of the most advanced specifications on the inside. When compared to its competitors, the phone is extremely fast, thanks to its 3GB of RAM and 64-bit octa-core processor. There is no lag, and multitasking is a piece of cake thanks to the phone’s buttery smooth touch. The display being super AMOLED (2560×1440) and a ppi of 577 is the best in the current market and better than the Note4. The 16MP rear camera is also good with smart optical image stabilization being it’s best feature. The finger print scanner works too good and is way better than what was in the S5. Aside from that, the wireless charging feature is quite good. The phone has a premium appearance and feels premium in the hand. The build quality is excellent and the phone feels great in the hand when you hold it. The dual edge screen is also of great use and the S6 edge is actually better than the S6 when it comes to looks. Overall the phone is super awesome and is the best flagship smartphone samsung has ever released and is the best flagship in the current market. The only con is it’s battery as it is 2600Mah battery, it drains battery pretty fast with the beastly specs under the S6’s hood. For those who like to go with brands this could be the one with a higher cost on 50k+, just go for it blindly without a second thought. Is this review helpful? (9) Reply
- s its amazing phone all time best design. Mohammed Khan (Mar 3, 2015)on Gadgets 360 I think its really looking like royal mobile phone great display. Is this review helpful? (5)(1) Reply
- sNana Agyekum(Jun 19, 2018)on Gadgets 360 Recommends does the s6 has a front camera front light and how can I set it on and off? Is this review helpful? Reply
- sBíśhńòí Vijay(Mar 27, 2019)on Gadgets 360 Recommends Smoothly playing phone Is this review helpful? (1) Reply
- sGovind Rajput(Jan 15, 2017)on Gadgets 360 For free Samsung galaxy 7 Is this review helpful? (1) Reply
- s Strudy Plus attractive metal body! Numan Ali(May 6, 2015)on Gadgets 360 This was such an awesome post I just HAD to leave a comment. Great information. here?s my blog URL this review helpful? (3) Reply
- sEjlaal Shigri(May 25, 2017)on Gadgets 360 Recommendsasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasdf Is this review helpful? (5) Reply
- sComet Kim(Jun 3, 2019)on Flipkart Worthless product they deliver Is this review helpful? (5) (1) Reply
- sDeepak Mohan(Oct 10, 2020)on Flipkart Bought from the seller Truecomretail the most trusted seller platform in 2gud. Refurbished Superb is pretty good. Not even a single scratch on mobile except the camera ring. Otherwise the mobile is still looking shiny and decent battery backup still worth in 2020 Is this review helpful? Reply
- sDeepak Mohan(Jun 1, 2020)on Flipkart Really good, Ordered and received product in just a day. yippie, its not a refurbished one, its like fresh in a mint like condition. Thanks to 2gud. you re truly gud. Is this review helpful? Reply
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
Autoreal-time HDRoff (High Dynamic Range Offset) HDRonPrevNext is a real-time prediction engine. Gameloft retains ownership of the intellectual property. Gameloft and the Gameloft brand are trademarks and registered trademarks of the developer Gameloft.
- 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 (577 ppi) with a dual edge display
- 5 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 (577 pixels per inch) and a dual edge display.
- HT80 MIMO Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® v4.1 LE, IR-LED, ANT+, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS (GPS satellites, Glonass satellites, Beidou satellites), Bluetooth® v4.1 LE, Bluetooth® v4.1 LE
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, light, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, barometer, hall sensor, heart rate monitor
- The following formats are supported: MP3, M4A (3GA), AAC, OGG,OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB (AMR), FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Formats include: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, and many others.
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus
- (2.1GHz Quad + 1.5GHz Quad) Exynos 7420, 64-bit, 14nm, octa core (64-bit, 14nm)
- LTE Cat.9LTE Cat.6* specifications may vary depending on the country and carrier.
- RAM: 4 Gigabytes of RAM (LPDDR4) STORAGE SPACE: 32/64 GB (UFS 2.0) * Storage possibilities may differ depending on the country and the carrier.
- NFC, MST (US/KOR)* are only available in a few countries, and the payment options that are accepted may differ from one nation to the next.
- Wireless a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth® v 4.2 LE (ANT+), USB 2.0 (with a micro-USB port), NFC, Location (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou) * BeiDou coverage may be limited in some areas.
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, RGB light, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, barometer, hall sensor, heart rate monitor
- Mp3, M4A, 3ga, AAC, Ogg, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA are some of the formats available
- Formats include: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, and many others.
Galaxy S6 active 32GB (AT&T) Phones – SM-G890AZAAATT
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active 32GB with a fingerprint sensor (AT T) SM-G890AZAAATT Please tell us about your product experience. Please tell us about your product experience. Samsung Galaxy S6 Active 32GB with a fingerprint sensor (AT T) Please tell us about your product experience. Is it possible to put things right? Your Rating*Please click here to rate! In accordance with your star rating, we failed to meet your expectations. We’d want to make things right with you. If you want assistance, please contact or chat with a Samsung professional.
- Continue with the review Please update your rating.
- We hope that our customer service staff was able to fix any difficulties you were experiencing with your purchase.
- Contact UsWe are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your Rating*Please click here to rate!
- If you have any queries, a Samsung Professional is standing by to assist you.
- Continue with the review Please tell us about your product experience.
- Concentrate solely on the product for which you are writing your review
- Details on your hands-on experience with the product should be included.
- Identify yourself by including personal information such as your email address, home address, or first and last names
- Provide information about prices, promotions, shipping, and customer support
- Please get in touch with us instead. Incorporate references to stores, other businesses, or other websites/links. Include profane, obscene, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language in your writing
This product is something I would suggest to a friend. Did you receive a bonus or a reward? (For example, if you received a free sample, received compensation, or participated in a consumer research study). Samsung Galaxy S6 Active 32GB with a fingerprint sensor (AT T) INCLUDE A PHOTO When uploading a photo, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Images must be in one of the following formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, or JPEG. The file size must be less than 5 MB. The image must be at least 100 pixels wide and 100 pixels height. It is required that the image is at least 100 pixels wide. It contains copyrighted media (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
INCLUDE A VIDEO Instructions for making a video We may choose not to post your review if any of the following conditions are met:
- It contains copyrighted material (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- It contains copyrighted content (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
Thank you very much. Thank you for submitting your application! We are currently reviewing your submission. You will get an email confirmation immediately after submitting your application. Dustproof and water-resistant properties are provided. Wishlist: 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED ®display (QHD) Substitute with one of the other models that are currently available. This is a selection of models that are quite comparable to your selection, and they are all currently in stock. Please provide a valid email address.
Let’s continue to communicate!
You are not required to consent to receiving text messages from us in order to obtain any products or services from our company. It is possible that messaging and data charges will apply. HD Display that is resistant to water Samsung Pay is a mobile payment system developed by Samsung.
Take on the Elements
In addition to being dustproof and water resistant, the Galaxy S6 active boasts a robust design that is intended for use in the outdoors. Run in the rain, camp in the desert, and dig in your garden—all while keeping your phone close by.
In every environment, including direct sunlight or train travel, the 5.1″ display will automatically change brightness and contrast settings to keep whatever you’re seeing brilliant, clear, and rich in color no matter how bright or dark it is.
With the powerful Exynos ®7420 Octa-core 64-bit CPU, you’ll get the highest speed and the best performance possible. Use numerous programs at the same time without experiencing any lag time. To put it another way, you can type a business email while also researching a topic on the Internet—all while listening to your favorite music. **
Pay Almost Anywhere You Can Swipe or Tap Your Card ‡
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment service that works practically anyplace you can swipe your credit or debit card, according to the company. With your Galaxy S6 active, you can use it everywhere, from local grocery stores to corner coffee shops, and it’s extremely secure and simple to use. Only specific cards from participating banks/issuers, participating carriers, and certain Samsung smartphones are compatible; for a complete list of supported devices, visit the Samsung Paypage. Samsung Pay is not available in all countries.
HD Display that is resistant to water Samsung Pay is a mobile payment system developed by Samsung.
- Data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Display Resolution2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Display TechnologyLED” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Carrier
- Display It has a Super AMOLED® display and a camera with a resolution of 5 MP on the front and a resolution of 16 MP on the back. ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> It has a camera with a resolution of 5 MP on the front and a resolution of 16 MP on the back. UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30 frames per second” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Camera – Auto Focus” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Yes
- Memory” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Internal Memory32GB UFS 2
- Network” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Yes
- Network” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Frequency and data type are important considerations. Wi-Fi Connectivity802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11 VHT80 MIMO at 2.4GHz and 5GHz Location Technology ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> BluetoothBluetooth® v4.1″ data-link cat=”tooltip”> Bluetooth ®Profiles ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Bluetooth ®Profiles ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Location Technology ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Location Technology ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Location Technology ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Location Technology ” data-link cat Satellite navigation systems such as GPS and Glonass ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> PC Sync.Smart Switch (PC Version)
- Form Factor
- Sensor Type” data-link cat=”tooltip”> TypeAccelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Size” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Product Dimensions (inches)5.78″ x 2.89″ x 0.34″
- ” data-link 3G has a battery life of up to 12 hours
- LTE has a battery life of up to 15 hours
- Wi-Fi has a battery life of up to 15 hours
- Audio” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Audio Playing Format Music” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Audio Playing FormatsMP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Video” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Video Playing FormatMP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, Key Features” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Wireless Charging Capability” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, and Gear. Yes, there is a category.
General DisclaimerSAMSUNG makes no representation or warranty as to whether any of these products or services will be appropriate, functional, or supported for the SAMSUNG products and services available in your location, and shall have no liability in connection with such representation or warranty.
Perform a factory reset on your Galaxy phone
Place your order with confidence. Two-day shipping that is risk-free and contact-free. DISCOVER MORE
Free returns are now available for up to 15 days following delivery. DISCOVER MORE
Financing that fits your life
Most goods are offered with no down payment and financing options ranging from 24 to 36 months. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT 2016Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Incorporated trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. include Samsung Galaxy S and its variants active and Super AMOLED; Exynos; Multi Window; SideSync; Quick Connect; Smart Switch; S Voice; Gear; Gear Circle; and S Voice S Voice Gear Circle; and Gear Circle. Only in compliance with the law should this be used.
- The graphics on the screen are simulated.
- * Fast charging is only possible with a charger that is compatible with Adaptive Fast Charging (AFC) or Quick Charge 2.0.
- Testing is carried out in a laboratory setting.
- It is possible that different people will have different results.
- † During military standard (MIL-STD-810G) testing, this device passed a subset of 20 particular environmental conditions, including temperature, dust and sand, shock/vibration, low pressure/high altitude, and other factors.
- Water- and dust-resistant according to the IP68 classification, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes.
- Please refer to www.samsungsmartswitch.com for a list of compatible systems, platforms, devices, and conditions of use, as well as more information.
In order to confirm that you have the necessary rights to transfer material from your prior device, check with your content providers for any applicable terms and restrictions.
All devices do not have access to the matching and recommendation mechanism for apps.
is a trademark of Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Samsung, Galaxy S, Super AMOLED, and Samsung Knox are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
The graphics on the screen are simulated.
Features and specifications are subject to change at any time and without previous notice to the customer.
It is possible that the device will not work as depicted in all severe situations.
This device’s display resolution (Quad HD Super AMOLED) is higher than that of prior Galaxy smartphones sold in the United States.
† The gadget comes with a wireless charging back that is compatible with it.
Fast Charging is only possible with a charger that is AFC-compatible.
It is possible that different people will have different results.
Multi Window does not support all of the programs available.
Appointments can be arranged seven days a week from 9 a.m.
For further information, please see the complete Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
The accessories shown in the images are for illustrative reasons only and are not included in the price.
Network: Depending on the area or service provider, the device’s bandwidth capabilities may differ from one another. The network capacity and data transmission speed may be lowered when two SIM cards are used at the same time on the same network.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge U.S. Pre- Orders Begin March 27; Available Nationwide April 10
March 26, 2015, RIDGEFIELD PARK, New Jersey – Earlier today, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (Samsung), the world’s No. 1 smartphone maker, announced that the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge would be available in the United States beginning April 10, with pre-orders commencing on March 27, with shipping beginning on April 10. The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge provide consumers and companies with an unrivaled mobile experience by combining an exquisite, sophisticated design with high-power performance and a powerful processor.
‘The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge aren’t simply attractive; they’re also better.’ In order to enable our consumer and business users to achieve more with their smartphones, we’ve upgraded the smartphone necessities – camera, battery, display – and overhauled the phone experience.” In the United States, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge will be available in three colors: Black Sapphire, White Pearl, and Gold Platinum — with storage capacities of 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
Samsung’s Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge will be available from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, United States Cellular, and Verizon Wireless, while the Galaxy S6 will be available from Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, and MetroPCS.
Specific price and availability will be confirmed by the carriers and merchants.
- Premium Materials: A unibody design that blends beauty and durability, with Corning ®Gorilla Glass ®4 and an aluminum frame that is durable enough to withstand the rigors of everyday life
- Corning ®Gorilla Glass ®4 and an aluminum frame that is durable enough to withstand the rigors of everyday life
- Corning ®Gorilla Glass Enhanced Camera: Intuitive front- and rear-facing cameras let customers to take high-quality images regardless of the lighting conditions, and to record any moment, anywhere, in real time. Battery Management: Power management fundamentals provide consumers with peace of mind by removing the need to be concerned about battery life and other issues. Users may quickly and comfortably charge their phones on practically any wireless charging surface thanks to the built-in wireless charging technology (charging pad sold separately). Fast Charging allows customers to get up to four hours of battery life with a ten-minute charge, while a fifty-percent charge takes around half an hour to complete. When the battery is at 10 percent, Ultra Power Saving Mode allows users to call and text for up to 24 hours without charging. 3
- Sophisticated Technology: The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge, which are equipped with an advanced CPU and display, increase productivity while also providing an amazing entertainment experience to users. Business-Ready: The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are safe and secured straight out of the box thanks to Samsung KNOX, the company’s security and protection platform. IT administrators may simplify deployment and device management by taking advantage of extensive support for MDM partners and KNOX improvements that are activated at launch. Samsung’s Galaxy S6 edge is the first smartphone to feature a dual-edge design, breaking with previous smartphone design norms to give the world’s first dual-edge smartphone. In addition to the People Edge and information tickers, which allow users to quickly and discreetly monitor news updates and message notifications, the edge display adds capabilities that are exclusive to the curved design. Milk Services from Samsung: Both the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge will come preloaded with Samsung’s streaming entertainment applications, Milk MusicTM, powered by Slacker, and Milk VideoTM, which will be available on certain carriers*.
In addition to participating AT T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and United States Cellular shops, Samsung Experience Shops at Best Buy will be open on March 27 for consumers to receive an exclusive first look at the Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 edge. Samsung has compiled a list of participating sites, which can be found at www.samsung.com/galaxys6preview.
Samsung Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 edge Product Specifications:
Using transformative ideas and technologies, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. inspires people all over the world and shapes the future. The company is redefining the worlds of televisions and smartphones as well as wearable devices and tablets. It is also reinventing the worlds of digital appliances, printers, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductors. We are also at the forefront of the Internet of Things field, as seen by our Digital Health and Smart Home efforts, among other things.
More information may be found at www.samsung.com and our official blog at global.samsungtomorrow.com, which are both accessible over the internet.