- 1 Latest Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- 2 Excitement unfolds
- 3 Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Studio
- 4 Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- 5 Galaxy S Series
- 6 Galaxy Note Series
- 7 Galaxy A Series
- 8 A Galaxy full of 5G
- 9 Phones for a better tomorrow
- 10 4 eco-friendly tech tips to shrink your carbon footprint
- 11 Galaxy Upcycling at Home
- 12 Find your place in the Galaxy
- 13 Customer care that actually cares
- 14 Your phone with added peace of mind
- 15 Flip the script
- 16 Do more with Galaxy
- 17 Galaxy smartphones for business
- 18 Buy in bulk and save
- 19 Badge of honor
- 20 Free shipping
- 21 Extended returns
- 22 New Samsung Galaxy Phone Releases: Latest Updates
- 23 Samsung GalaxyZ Flip3 5G
- 24 Samsung GalaxyZ Fold3 5G
- 25 The new SamsungGalaxy S21 5G
- 26 SamsungGalaxy S20 FE 5G
- 27 Best Samsung phones to buy for 2022
- 28 Everything You Need to Know About Samsung’s Latest Galaxy Phones
- 29 Best Samsung phone 2022: Explore a new Galaxy
- 30 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- 31 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- 32 Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- 33 Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- 34 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- 35 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
- 36 Samsung Galaxy A series
- 37 How did we choose these Samsung phones?
- 38 Which Samsung phone is best for you?
- 39 Everything You Need To Know About The New Samsung Galaxy S21
- 40 What makes the Galaxy S21 standout?
- 41 Mark your calendar, the Samsung Galaxy S21 series is almost here.
- 42 Samsung Galaxy S22: release date, price, specs and all of the leaks
- 43 Samsung Galaxy S22: release date
- 44 Samsung Galaxy S22: price
- 45 Samsung Galaxy S22: display
- 46 Samsung Galaxy S22: design
- 47 Samsung Galaxy S22: cameras
- 48 Samsung Galaxy S22: features and specs
- 49 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs Samsung Galaxy S22
Latest Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
Introducing an exhilarating new collection of attention-grabbing devices that defy convention and go above and beyond. Innovative features and high-quality craftsmanship provide you the freedom to spend more time doing what you like doing. When you combine super-steady cameras with ultra-fast computers, the world appears to be unfolding in front of your eyes. Buying a Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Z Flip3 5G and getting the best online immediate trade-in value is a great way to start. ᵝ
Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Studio
With an enormous foldable display and our first-ever Under Display Camera, you’ll be able to see everything on the screen at once.
Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
Break all the rules while being completely hands-free. Ultra Thin Glass is flexible enough to fit in your pocket but strong enough to stand on its own so you can stretch your ideal angle from any location. You may also record the greatest moments of every day with ease if you have a camera that is Super Steady intuitive. ¹
Galaxy S Series
Samsung’s Galaxy S series provides everything you need to turn the ordinary into exceptional. A new generation of revolutionary 8K cameras, all-day power3, and hyper-fast streaming have been added to the Galaxy S21 5G, which will be available in 2021.
Galaxy Note Series
The Samsung Galaxy Note series is a computer, professional camera, and editing suite all in one small package. This is a new sort of phone for a new style of life, one that offers virtually endless opportunities.
Galaxy A Series
The Galaxy A series features everything you want in a smartphone, including long-lasting, fast-charging batteries, multi-lens cameras, and Infinity Displays, and it does it at a great value that you won’t find anywhere else. ³
A Galaxy full of 5G
Get your life moving at breakneck speed with a lightning-fast selection of 5G-ready gadgets. A new way to work, play, and share has here, thanks to devices such as the game-changing Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and the always-exciting Galaxy S21 5G. 4
Phones for a better tomorrow
Environmentally friendly and reasonably priced. Reliable. Like our new devices, these gadgets have been rebuilt by Samsung engineers and are backed by a 12-month guarantee. Some of our favorite phones are available for as little as $320.
4 eco-friendly tech tips to shrink your carbon footprint
Here are a few simple methods to make a difference, ranging from recycling outdated equipment to charging less frequently.
Galaxy Upcycling at Home
Make old Galaxy 6 smartphones into smart home sensors by converting them.
Find your place in the Galaxy
There’s a Galaxy phone for everyone, from creatives and business professionals to students and gamers, thanks to the company’s five dynamic, cutting-edge brands of smartphones.
Customer care that actually cares
Visit a Samsung Experience Store to try out our newest products, such as the Galaxy S20 5G and Galaxy Note20 5G, before purchasing one.
Your phone with added peace of mind
You’ll be protected against accidental damage and mechanical breakdowns* if you have Samsung Care+. Enroll today and pay as little as $3.99 each month.
Flip the script
The Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G defy all expectations with their eye-catching design and game-changing capabilities, respectively.
Do more with Galaxy
Galaxy phones make life easier, faster, and better in a variety of ways.
Investigate all of the incredible things you can accomplish with Galaxy.
Galaxy smartphones for business
By enabling team members to execute numerous activities on a single device, no matter where their work takes them, Samsung’s rugged phone improves the overall capabilities of the entire team, regardless of position.
Buy in bulk and save
With a Samsung Business Account, you can take advantage of unique volume savings on qualified phones, as well as bulk trade-in credit and 0% interest Samsung Business Financing. Furthermore, qualifying businesses can benefit from a Samsung Tax Exempt Account, which allows them to shop tax-free.
Badge of honor
Our EPEAT-registered goods help you reduce your environmental impact by adhering to environmentally friendly manufacturing and recycling practices.
Place your order with confidence. Two-day shipping that is risk-free and contact-free.
Most goods are offered with no down payment and financing options ranging from 24 to 36 months. Trading in an existing Galaxy device for a Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G qualifies you for this offer. If you pre-order or purchase a new qualifying Galaxy device (“Qualifying Purchase”) on Samsung.com/Shop Samsung App during a limited time period, you will be eligible to receive a trade-in credit specific to your qualifying trade-in device to apply toward your Qualifying Purchase. If you send in your qualifying trade-in device to Samsung through the Samsung Trade-In Program and Samsung determines that your trade-in device meets all eligibility requirements, you will be eligible to receive a trade-in credit specific to your qualifying Device models that are presently eligible for trade-in, as well as trade-in credit amounts connected with those models, are accessible on Samsung.com and the Shop Samsung App; however, Samsung reserves the right to modify the eligible models and trade-in credit amounts at any time.
For your qualifying device to be eligible for trade-in, it must meet all Trade-In Program eligibility requirements, which include, but are not limited to, the following: the device must power on, maintain a charge, and not power off unexpectedly; the device must have a functioning display; there must be no breaks or cracks in the screen (unless a cracked screen offer applies); there must be no breaks or cracks in the case; there must be no liquid damage (whether visible or not); there must be no other defects that (leased devices are not eligible).
- However, if you do not send in your trade-in device within 15 days of receipt of your Qualifying Purchase, you will be charged back for the trade-in credit that was applied to your purchase.
- Participation in this program does not relieve you of your obligations under contracts with your carrier or retailer (or from any payments or fees associated with the device that was traded in) for the device that was traded in.
- In the event that this offer is modified or discontinued, Samsung retains the right to do so.
- Additionally, there are other restrictions that apply, including rules that regulate the resolution of disputes.
- Pre-order or purchase a new qualifying Galaxy device (“Qualifying Purchase”) on Samsung.com or through the Shop Samsung App for a limited time only, and then send in your qualifying trade-in device to Samsung through the Samsung Trade-In Program.
- Device models that are presently eligible for trade-in, as well as trade-in credit amounts connected with those models, are accessible on Samsung.com and the Shop Samsung App; however, Samsung reserves the right to modify the eligible models and trade-in credit amounts at any time.
- However, if you do not send in your trade-in device within 15 days of receipt of your Qualifying Purchase, you will be charged back for the trade-in credit that was applied to your purchase.
Participation in this program does not relieve you of your obligations under contracts with your carrier or retailer (or from any payments or fees associated with the device that was traded in) for the device that was traded in.
In the event that this offer is modified or discontinued, Samsung retains the right to do so.
Additionally, there are other restrictions that apply, including rules that regulate the resolution of disputes.
* There is a limit of three unintentional damage claims from handling every 12-month period.
For complete coverage, please refer to the terms & conditions.
2 Screen size is 7.6″ diagonally measured in a complete rectangle and 7.4″ when the rounded corners are taken into account in a square.
The camera is only visible on the main screen while viewing under Display.
Based on regular usage, an average anticipated performance may be predicted.
It is possible that different people will have different results.
⁵ The S Pen is only available on the primary display of the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
6 The Galaxy Upcycling at Home function is available on all S, Note, and Z series smartphones produced after 2018 (S9, Note9, or later) that are running Android 9 or above. In the future, other devices will be supported.
New Samsung Galaxy Phone Releases: Latest Updates
Get the latest information about the Samsung Galaxy phone’s current version. AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW
Samsung GalaxyZ Flip3 5G
Compact form combined with a camera that catches images from every angle make this the ideal device for making a statement wherever you go. AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW
Samsung GalaxyZ Fold3 5G
This tablet has a 7.6-inch state of the art folding display, updated multi-window layout, and a foldable screen that can be written on with the new S Pen—everything you need to work and play whether on the road or at home in one convenient package. AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW
The new SamsungGalaxy S21 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phones are spectacular in every aspect, from their striking design to their adaptive 120Hz Infinity-O display, to their incredible camera with 8K video and 30-100X Space Zoom, to their long-lasting battery.
The new SamsungGalaxy S21 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phones are spectacular in every aspect, from their striking design to their adaptive 120Hz Infinity-O display, to their incredible camera with 8K video and 30-100X Space Zoom, to their long-lasting battery. It is necessary to have a capable device; coverage is not accessible in some regions. While 5G connectivity will not need the adoption of a certain plan or feature, some applications and services may. Coverage facts, Terms & Conditions, and Open Internet information are all available at T-Mobile.com, as are network management details (such as video optimization).
SamsungGalaxy S20 FE 5G
Delivers uncompromised innovation, cramming in all of the fan-favorite features of a Galaxy series smartphone at an even more affordable price than the previous generation of devices. 5G is still in the early stages of development. Not all devices have suitable signals; some may not support 5G tethering; verify the device specifications.
Best Samsung phones to buy for 2022
Samsung’sGalaxy Z Fold 3andZ Flip 3are the company’s newest ideas on folding phones, while the more conventionally shapedGalaxy S21 Ultrashowcases its features and superb cameras. But Samsung isn’t simply a premium phone-maker, and its more cheap phones, such as the S20 FE, provide amazing performance at a lesser price. The diversity of choices in Samsung’s lineup means there’s certainly a Galaxy phone for everyone, no matter what your tastes are – from foldables to standard slab phones on a budget.
- For your convenience, I’ve gathered all of Samsung’s current flagship smartphones in one place so you can figure out which one could be the greatest fit for your needs and requirements.
- You should choose the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra if you are serious about capturing fantastic shots with your phone, or if you simply want to know that you are wearing the latest and best technology tucked into your pants.
- CNET image courtesy of Andrew Hoyle The Samsung Galaxy S20 series from last year was excellent, but the pricing of the entire range was too expensive, making it out of reach for many consumers.
- We were so impressed with the final product that we gave it the coveted CNET Editors’ Choice award.
- Read our Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition review.
- This Samsung smartphone, on the other hand, is powered by the same CPU, has a larger battery, and still boasts 5G connection.
CNET photo by Sarah Tew Although it has a more affordable starting price, the basic Galaxy S21 is a fantastic mix of Android phone performance and affordability that CNET reviewer Patrick Holland referred to as “the no-brainer upgrading phone.” Although it lacks the zoom capabilities of the Ultra’s camera, this smartphone is still capable of producing excellent photographs and boasts the same strong CPU as the Ultra as well as a large, colorful screen display.
- In addition, it is capable of taking use of very fast 5G speeds if necessary.
- CNET image courtesy of Andrew Hoyle The Note series has traditionally been where Samsung packs its very best technology and that’s absolutely the case for 2020’s Note 20 Ultra.
- Because of the S-Pen pen, this smartphone is excellent for taking notes, making it an excellent choice for the more business-oriented among you who want a phone that can be used for both work and pleasure.
- Angela Lang is a contributor to CNET.
- It’s still a Samsung gadget that is effectively a tablet that can be folded in half to become a phone, but this smartphone has a better hinge, better specifications all around, 5G connection, and a larger display on the exterior that makes it useable as a phone instead of just a tablet.
- Patrick Holland is a contributor to CNET.
- Although this Samsung Galaxy smartphone has a large display when opened, it can be folded in half to make a compact square that can easily be slipped into a trousers or jacket pocket when folded in half.
See our Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review for more information.
With a large 6.5-inch display, 6GB of RAM, a multiple back camera configuration (including a 64-megapixel primary lens, wide angle and macro sensors), and 5G connection, it is one of the most powerful smartphones available.
Samsung The A42 5G Android phone is positioned slightly below the A52 and has less RAM, as well as a lack of a macro camera and a lesser quality front-facing camera compared to the latter.
CNET image courtesy of Andrew Hoyle If 5G speeds are your top priority in an Android phone, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money, Samsung’s Galaxy A32 5G is the device to consider.
It doesn’t quite match the overall performance of the S21 series, but it’s a good all-arounder for the price range.
Even though it doesn’t have 5G, it does come with four back cameras, a 6.5-inch display, and a large 5,000-mAh battery that, given the minimal needs of the specifications, I anticipate to provide easily a full day’s worth of battery life.
The Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra from last year are still available through retailers such as Best Buy, and they’re still terrific phones in their own right.
Although there isn’t a significant difference in specifications, and some of the materials used in the S20 series are perhaps a little more luxurious, we advocate purchasing the most recent versions, particularly in this situation because it really saves you money.
Check out our Samsung Galaxy S20 5G review for more information. From CNET’s mobile specialists, learn about the newest news and top reviews in smartphones and wireless service providers.
Everything You Need to Know About Samsung’s Latest Galaxy Phones
Specifications of the product Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 is the processor used. AMOLED 2X display with a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz and HDR10+ compatibility is included on the 6.2-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display. Camera:Triple camera with 12MP primary sensor, 64MP telephoto sensor, and 12MP ultra-wide sensor; 10MP front-facing camera. Memory: 8GB of RAM, with up to 128/256GB of storage space available. Battery capacity: 4,000 mAh, with rapid wired and wireless charging options, as well as reverse wireless charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 is our top recommendation for the majority of customers.
- The phone is equipped with a strong processor, a powerful camera combination that includes a high-resolution telephoto sensor with magnification capabilities that are truly mind-blowing, and a stunning AMOLED 2X display.
- The last bit conserves battery life by dynamically changing the frame rate in response to the material displayed on the screen.
- With the phone, you may take 8K video with four times the number of pixels as 4K video, as well as high-quality audio.
- The Galaxy S21 has enough RAM and storage to compete with a laptop computer, and it also offers one of the greatest display panels available on a smartphone.
- When it comes to a new top-shelf Galaxy with a larger screen, the Galaxy S21+ is a good option.
- The remainder of its hardware specifications are identical to those of the Galaxy S21.
- The Galaxy S21+ is available in three different color options: violet, silver, and black.
Best Samsung phone 2022: Explore a new Galaxy
- $1,649 at Samsung
- $1,200 at Samsung
- $800 at Best Buy
- $700 at Samsung
- $1,199 at Amazon
- $1,649 at Samsung
- Show More (there are two more things)
We see Samsung continuing to compete with Huawei and Apple for the title of greatest smartphone, and the business is producing more mid-range phones that are incredibly powerful while also delivering novel foldable gadgets in order to boost sales. The price of Samsung’s 2021 products has been reduced by $200 across the board, another measure meant to entice buyers in these uncertain times. Our review of Samsung’s most recent foldable, the Galaxy Z Fold 3, revealed that it is a spectacular feat of engineering that offers substantial improvements over its predecessor.
With features that compete with the greatest currently available phones, the Galaxy S21 series and the appealing A-Series provide more classic smartphone designs with features that are hard to beat.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Image courtesy of Samsung
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- 7.6-inch main display with 2208×1768 pixels resolution
- 6.2-inch cover display with 832×2268 pixels resolution RAM/Storage:12GB/256GB
- Cameras: Three 12MP back cameras, one 10MP cover screen camera, and one 4MP camera behind the main display
- Battery: 4,400mAh
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (released in 2020) set the standard for folding devices that can also be used as tiny tablets. Samsung’s Z Fold 3 may appear to be a small upgrade over the Z Fold 2, but for a starting price $200 cheaper (with Christmas discounts bringing the price down even lower), Samsung adds S Pen functionality as well as IPX8 water resistance to the foldable smartphone. These were two things people had sought for and Samsung delivered once again. Among other improvements, the cover display resolution and refresh rate have been improved, resulting in a high-resolution display with 120 Hz support that is made of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus material.
However, while the three primary cameras are virtually identical, the new under-display camera represents a significant advancement in mobile technology that is ideal for video conferencing, even if it is not quite up to pace with its more evident rivals just yet.
- An engineering achievement of the first order
- Armor Aluminum is used to create a phone that is both lighter and sleeker. High IPX8 water resistance
- Support for the S Pen
- Improved software that is more suited to foldables.
- Although still pricey, it is $200 cheaper than last year
- A S Pen must be purchased in addition.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- Display:6.8-inches, 3200×1440 pixels
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Cameras with 10x optical zoom, 10MP with 3x optical zoom, 108MP, and 12MP super wide-angle lenses are available. Front-facing camera with a resolution of 40MP
With the unveiling of the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung unveiled its first flagship phone for the year 2021. One of the most distinctive aspects of this phone is the twin telephoto cameras, which make it the phone to choose if you want to receive the best telephoto experience possible. Customers who purchase any of the three Galaxy S21 models from Samsung will be covered across the 5G spectrum since the phones have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor inside and 5G compatibility for Sub6, mid-band, and mmWave, which means they will be covered across the spectrum.
In addition, the S21 Ultra 5G is compatible with the S Pen as well as virtually everything else found in the Note series.
- An incredible quad-rear camera system
- Support for the S Pen
- Outstanding 5G and RF performance
- A large battery capacity
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- Display:6.2 inches, 2400×1080 pixels
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Display:6.2 inches, 2400×1080 pixels Cameras: 64MP with 3x optical zoom, 12MP, and a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens are available. Front-facing camera with 10MP resolution
It is recommended that you get the S21 Ultra 5G variant if you want support for the S Pen. But if you want a smaller phone that is nevertheless incredibly competent, the S21 5G may be the right choice for you. One of the most significant distinctions between the high-end S21 Ultra 5G and the mainstream S21 5G is the display size and quality, as well as camera specs, RAM/storage configurations, and S Pen capability. Because the display and battery are dictated by the device’s size, you are getting a lot of phone for $400 less than you would have otherwise.
A pocketable phone with a variety of attractive color choices is also available.
- In a sea of huge slabs, the smaller size stands out
- The back is matte finished. Cameras with exceptional capabilities
- Pricing that is competitive
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Display:6.5-inch, 3200×1440 pixels
- Camera:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Specifications: Cameras: 8MP telephoto, 12MP wide-angle, and 12MP ultra wide-angle lenses. Front-facing camera with a resolution of 32MP
While the Galaxy S21 series offers a number of tempting alternatives, they are premium flagship phones with prices starting at $800 and going up from there. With the advent of the, Samsung was able to provide customers with an additional option. 5G Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition) smartphones. TheS20 FEis available in six beautiful colors to complement your personal taste. You could believe that by offering a capable 5G phone at a low price of $699.99, Samsung has made a lot of concessions.
Where have all the compromises gone? Just as you said, they actually aren’t available, however the $700 mark is where we start seeing phones in the higher mid-range with less competent specifications. The S20 FE is a direct competitor to Google’s upcoming Pixel 5 and other smartphones. Pros:
- Price that is reasonable
- Colors that are beautiful
- Display with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Cameras that are capable
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus
- Display: 6.9-inch, 3088×1440 pixels
- RAM/storage: 12GB/128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus cameras: 12MP telephoto, 108MP wide, and 12MP ultra wide 12MP telephoto cameras Front-facing camera with 10MP resolution
However, since the Note 20 Ultra 5G arrived in the autumn of 2020, we’ve seen the S20 Ultra 5G and Z Fold 3 launch, both of which have compatibility for the S Pen. Rumors suggest that a Note device will not be released in the fall of 2021, and that the Note 20 Ultra 5G will be the final smartphone in the Note series. Those who enjoy using a pen and want a phone that includes a built-in silo so that they can have the S Pen with them at all times may choose this model. There are some excellent trade-in deals available for the phone, but the usual price of $1,199.99 remains same.
- Latency in the S Pen has been improved. 5G and RF performance that is second to none
- Display with a 120Hz fast refresh rate that is just stunning
- Long-lasting battery life
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
Image courtesy of Samsung
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- Main Display:6.7-inches, 1080×2640 pixels
- Cover Display:1.9-inches, 260×512 pixels
- Dimensions:6.7-inches, 1080×2640 pixels RAM/Storage:8GB/128GB
- Cameras: Two 12MP back cameras, one 10MP selfie camera
- Battery: 3,300mAh
Samsung’s Z Flip 3 is the third generation Flip gadget, following in the footsteps of the Z Fold 3. One notable enhancement is the increase in size of the cover screen display from 1.1 to 1.9 inches, which is a substantial improvement. The second significant improvement is the IPX8 water resistance, which provides you with piece of mind when you are flipping open and closed outside in the elements of the weather. By taking advantage of the $200 price reduction, you can now enter the foldable device market for $1000, which is competitive with other flagship smartphones and gives the Z Flip 3 the potential to seriously compete with the offerings of other manufacturers while also increasing the number of foldable devices on the market.
- Materials, fit, and finish of the highest caliber
- Water resistant to IPX8 standards
- Main display with a high refresh rate
- For a foldable, the pricing is reasonable. It may be folded into a small pocketable size.
Samsung Galaxy A series
- The mid-level processors from Qualcomm and MediaTek are used. Basic specifications include: main display (6.5 inches or 6.6 inches)
- RAM (4GB or 6GB)
- And storage (64GB or 128GB). Cameras: Three or four back cameras, as well as a 13MP or 32MP front camera, are available. Battery capacity is 4,500mAh or 5,000mAh.
The A52 5G, the A42 5G, and the A32 5G are the three models available in the A-Series series from Samsung. As implied by the name, all of this year’s A-Series phones are capable of connecting to 5G networks and are excellent choices for first-time smartphone users or those searching for a low-cost device. One distinctive feature of the A-Series is the large capacity battery, which will easily last you for a day or two on a single charge. In addition to water resistance, high refresh rate screens, and other fundamental Samsung characteristics, these low-cost phones provide a host of additional attractive features.
- Batteries with a large capacity
- Capable cameras
- MicroSD cards for additional storage
- An affordable price
How did we choose these Samsung phones?
We make every effort to spend time with each phone on our top list, and if we are unable to do so, we rely on trustworthy reviews in the mobile field. As a result, we only list phones that are still easily accessible, as Samsung has a tendency to empty the line when new models are introduced. We personally spend the most of our time using higher-end models that allow us to get our job done the most effectively; nevertheless, there are certain mid-range phones that are worth considering, and we have included them in our list.
Which Samsung phone is best for you?
Back when only the S and Note series of phones were available, along with a few low-end basic phones, it was much simpler to select a Samsung phone from the company’s lineup. Due to the A Series, Fold, and Flip possibilities, Samsung has greatly increased its offers, and the first thing to consider is the form factor you choose. To begin, determine if you want a normal “glass rectangle” smartphone or a foliding gadget with a touchscreen. Get a Z Fold 3 if you want the most screen real estate possible.
If you decide on a standard form factor, the cost of the product is the next consideration to make.
As a result, your budget should assist you in rapidly determining which price point is appropriate for you. Consider whether or not you require pen assistance, as well as whether or not you would desire some of the greatest camera arrays available.
Everything You Need To Know About The New Samsung Galaxy S21
Pre-orders for Samsung’s Galaxy S21 smartphones are now being accepted. With Verizon, you can get your hands on one. For further information, please see the following pages: -Preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G UW-Preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G UW-Preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5GUW Your Galaxy is going to get much larger and more spectacular. The introduction of a new generation of Samsung Galaxy smartphones heralds the arrival of innovative new features and upgrades. The following are some of Samsung’s most recent technological breakthroughs: – 5G Ultra Wideband data transfer rates 1- 8K video recording is available.
- TheSamsung Galaxyline is well-known for its innovation and next-generation technology, and there’s no reason to believe it will be any different for the Galaxyline this year.
- – What are the display dimensions of the Samsung S21?
- – Will there be any Samsung Galaxy accessories available, like as cases, screen protectors, and other such items?
- What phones come with a stylus, and which ones don’t?
- – What is the expected price of the S21 devices?
- You can also check out the Samsung GalaxyS21 5G, S21+ 5G, and S21 Ultra 5G for answers, as well as detailed information about specifications, deals, and more.
What makes the Galaxy S21 standout?
In addition to all of the features you’ve come to expect and love from Samsung, the Galaxy S21 series has several new features you’ll grow to appreciate right away. All three smartphones are equipped with a multi-camera system, allowing you to capture and share all of your most memorable experiences. Space Zoom and Zoom lock make it easy to enlarge the features of an item or record long-distance objects while keeping your subject in sharp focus, all while maintaining your subject’s clarity. The long-lasting intelligent battery allows you to use your phone without having to worry about running out of battery power.
2 In addition, a smooth metal camera, sophisticated matte finishes, and ultra-tough glass are all featured in the all-new design.
Mark your calendar, the Samsung Galaxy S21 series is almost here.
If you want to be the first person on your block to get their hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone, be sure to visit Verizon.com on Thursday, January 14th to place your purchase. We’ll make sure to keep you up to speed on all of the latest information, including questions, comparisons, and limited-time special offers. Other Samsung gadgets, tablets, and accessories may be found on this page. 1.5G Ultra Wideband is only accessible in a few chosen cities and only in certain areas. 5G is already accessible in over 2700 places throughout the country.
A superfast (25 W) charger is available for purchase separately.
Using an unsuitable charger or cable might result in significant injury or damage to your device.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice. Verizon is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the above content or any other content on this site.
Samsung Galaxy S22: release date, price, specs and all of the leaks
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) The Samsung Galaxy S22 — the company’s next flagship smartphone – is scheduled to launch in 2022, according to reports. According to reports, it will include a 120Hz display, an ultra-fast processor (perhaps with its own cooling fan), and even a camera with no less than five lenses. Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S21 was released just a few weeks ago, the company isn’t content to rest on its laurels. Every year, Samsung releases a new Galaxy S series smartphone, which is why the Galaxy S22 is slated to be released in early 2022, according to industry sources.
What unique characteristics would it be able to provide?
Although the debut is still a month or two away, the rumors are starting to circulate.
Continue reading for the most recent information.
- Introducing our complete guide to the finest cellphones available for any budget.
Samsung Galaxy S22: release date
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) Every year at the start of the year, Samsung releases a new flagship Android smartphone. It’s like clockwork. Last year, it was the Galaxy S21, which made its debut on the 14th of January 2021 (a few weeks earlier than the regular February/March release window for the tech behemoth). That clearly suggests that the Galaxy S22 will most likely be released in the first quarter of 2022. In fact, according to Korea’sPulse News, “several industry sources” have predicted that the S22 will be available for purchase in January.
We’ll have to wait and see.
Samsung Galaxy S22: price
The Samsung S21 line arrived at a lower price point than the S20, but will the S22 be even more affordable? If the current leak is to be trusted, this is most likely not the case. According to the company, all three phones in the S22 lineup would be more expensive than their predecessors. The entry-level S22 will allegedly have a starting price of $849 (about £630, AU$1150), the S22 Plus will cost $1049 (approximately £780, AU$1425), and the S22 Ultra will cost $1249 (approximately £930, AU$1700), according to reports.
- $799, $999, and $1199 are the prices.
- Keep in mind that the Plus and Ultra models are likely to include 256GB of storage as standard.
- twitter.com/kwHs4u21mH The date is November 11, 2021.
- One explanation might be the worldwide chip scarcity, which is increasing the cost of production for everyone in the industry.
- This information comes from the Twitter account @TheGalox, which does not have a long track record of credible leaks.
- The normal S21 costs £769 (US$799, AU$1249) if you’re looking for a premium Android device in the interim.
The S21+ starts at £949 ($999, AU$1549) and the S21 Ultra starts at £1149 ($1199, AU$1849), depending on the configuration. The standardS20debuted for £899 ($999, AU$1499) when it was first released in 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S22: display
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) It is well known that Samsung’s smartphones have sharp screens. It should come as no surprise that the business has a cutting-edge display division that developed the ‘Edge’ panels that appear to spill over the sides of the phone. According to the most recent rumors, Samsung will reduce the size of the Galaxy S22. Leaker According to Mauri QHD, who has a good track record, the basic GalaxyS22 will have a 6.06-inch screen, which is down from the S21’s 6.2-inch display.
- Mauri QHD predicts a 6.5-inch display, down from 6.7 inches, while the S22 Ultra, the top-of-the-line model, is expected to have a 6.9-inch display, down from 6.81 inches.
- Of course, the S22 Ultra will be equipped with the most advanced technology and glass available.
- Once again, Ice Universe is the source of the information, and while there are no specifics to go on, his track record of providing solid information makes this rumor worthy of consideration.
- Without a doubt, Samsung continues to hold onto the greatest screen in the industry.
- More information may be found here.
- All three phones in the current S21 line-up support 120Hz refresh rate, which is excellent for gaming and watching sports, and we anticipate that the S22 family will do the same.
- the ability to scale up to maximum refresh rate when needed, then scale back down to a lower refresh to save battery life).
- If Mauri QHD is correct about the inclusion of LPTO, the S22 might benefit from a significant increase in battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S22: design
TechnizoConcept provided the image for this post. (Image courtesy of LetsGoDigital / TechnizoConcept) Yogesh Brar of 91Mobiles has provided some leaked photos of all three phones in the S22 series, which are available in both black and white. While they appear to corroborate much of what we’ve already heard, there is one point of contention. Despite having glossy rather than matte backs and camera lenses that protrude a little more from the device, the Samsung S22 and S22 Plus are very identical to their S21 predecessors.
- The S22 Ultra is responsible for the disparity.
- Both are, once again, what we’ve heard before.
- It’s possible that they are prototypes or pre-production devices, in which case not every feature will have been worked out in detail yet.
- The Galaxy S22 is a high-end smartphone.
- Aside from that, LetsGoDigital has created some concept renderings of the S22 based on various reports about its design.
- An even more recent set of mock-ups indicates what might be the most significant design change: the inclusion of an under-display camera.
- This would result in a display that is entirely unbroken from edge to edge.
On the other hand, there was speculation of the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy Z Fold 3, as well as last year’s AppleiPhone 12, both of which had cameras hidden behind their displays.
The same may be said for the rumored active cooling system for the S22.
The ‘Adaptive Heat Fan’ that has been proposed for the phone would keep temperatures down during processor-intensive operations like as 3D gaming or 4K movie playing.
There’s no information on color options just yet, but there’s a lot of speculation that Samsung will move the S22 Plus from metal to plastic.
More significantly, it has the potential to result in a significant price decline.
Finally, we would anticipate the S22 Ultra to be a carbon copy of the S21 Ultra and to be compatible with the S Pen stylus.
This was supported by a recent tweet from Ice universe(him again), which showed the S22 Ultra’s screen with squared-off corners, implying that this was done to create room for the pen.
There is a similarity between the S22 Ultra and the now-defunct Samsung Galaxy Note line in the way the edges have been squared off and the top and bottom are flat.
If this photograph is to be trusted, that definitely appears to be the case. According to GSMArena, the S22 Ultra is rumored to be renamed the S22 Note in order to distinguish it from the S22.
Samsung Galaxy S22: cameras
(Photo courtesy of Digit/OnLeaks.) In our testing, we found the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s top-of-the-line camera to be a true standout. It is equipped with Samsung’s “most sophisticated Pro-grade” technology, which includes a quad-rear arrangement with a 108MP primary lens and a 108MP secondary lens. The S22, on the other hand, is likely to push things even farther. It’s said to have five back lenses, according to rumors. That might seem a little out of the ordinary, but it’s a figure we’ve seen before on the Nokia 9 PureView.
- With OnePlus cooperating with Hasselblad, Huawei collaborating with Leica, and Nokia utilizing Carl Zeiss lenses, a Samsung-Olympus cooperation may be a match made in heaven, according to industry experts.
- Instead, it appears that the S22 Ultra will be equipped with an upgraded version of the S21’s 108MP rear-facing camera.
- Camera bump appears to be identical to that of the S21 Ultra, but with one corner shaved off, giving it a distinctive P-shaped form.
- When it comes to the S22 and S22 Plus, crystal [email protected] that they will each be equipped with a 50MP primary camera, along with 12-megapixel ultra-wide and telephoto lenses.
- Considering that Samsung is anticipated to equip the S22 with their new ‘ISOCELL JN1’ 50MP sensor, which features bigger, 1.4m-sized pixels, this might not be such a terrible thing after all.
- The upgraded sensor may also result in a lower camera bump and greater low-light performance as a result of the upgrade.
- It’s possible that the CPU is the same GN5 chipset that Samsung introduced earlier this year and it’s also included in the Google Pixel 6.
It’s a win all around. Finally, Samsung is rumored to be testing 8K video at 60 frames per second on the Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone (the S21 Ultra maxes out at 24fps when shooting in 8K). That may be excellent news for anybody considering purchasing an 8K television.
Samsung Galaxy S22: features and specs
(Image courtesy of Samsung.) So, what exactly is going on below the hood? If rumors are to be believed, there will be plenty of grunt. The Samsung Galaxy S22 is likely to be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 processor (possibly manufactured by Samsung itself). The S22 is also expected to include a graphics processor based on AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture, which is a very exciting development (the basis of the graphics chip in theXbox Series XandPlayStation 5). We are not claiming that the S22 will have the processing power of a next-generation games console, but it has the potential to be one of the most powerful gaming phones available today.
- When compared to the S21 series, it is claimed that battery capacity will either remain the same or even decrease.
- When it comes to battery life, the S22 Ultra is the only one that comes out on top, boasting the same 5000mAh battery capacity as its predecessor.
- Or will Samsung take it a step further and include 65W rapid charging capabilities as an option?
- As a result of the popularity of cloud storage and the widespread use of 5G networks for streaming material rather than keeping it locally, it is highly unlikely that microSD will be included in the S22.
Samsung Galaxy S21 vs Samsung Galaxy S22
So there are a lot of rumors and leaks to take in. Are you debating whether to get the S21 or wait till the next flagship is released in 2022? Overall, it appears like the Galaxy S22 will be a significant step forward over the Galaxy S21 in terms of performance. While the enhanced five-lens camera seems like it may be a major selling point for photography enthusiasts, the potential for mobile gaming also appears to be quite promising. Additionally, super-fast charging may be beneficial. Then then, the five-star Samsung Galaxy S21 has been out a while and with prices starting to come off, it might prove too enticing to ignore.
And let’s not forget that the iPhone 13 is still available for purchase from retailers.
MORE:Our guide to thebest Android smartphones The very best cellphones 2021: greatest phones for music and movies on the move Everything you need to know about the iPhone 13 and its siblings.
has been the world’s foremost independent reference on purchasing and owning high-end audio and home entertainment devices.
In our specially constructed test rooms in London and Bath, everything is thoroughly scrutinized by a specialized team of in-house reviewers.
We have earned our prized five-star rating and Awards, which are recognized across the globe as the highest sign of approval, allowing you to shop with complete confidence! More information on how we test may be found here.