- 1 Samsung Daily rolling out as Bixby Home replacement, but there’s a catch
- 2 Quickly see what’s going on on your Galaxy phone with Samsung Daily
- 3 How to add cards to Samsung Daily
- 4 How to update cards in Samsung Daily
- 5 How to add a Samsung Daily icon to your Home screen
- 6 How to get more tips on Samsung Daily
- 7 What if you don’t like Samsung Daily?
- 8 Samsung Daily will soon be replaced by Samsung Free if anyone cares
- 9 How to Remove Samsung Daily From the Galaxy S20 Home Screen
- 10 Samsung Free Is Replacing Samsung Daily, Here’s How The New UI Looks
- 11 Samsung Free rolling out as Samsung Daily replacement
- 12 Samsung Daily feed is replaced with a new service called Samsung Free
- 13 Update: Screen recording of Samsung Free shows off the new service
- 14 Samsung Daily: What is it and how to customize its use
- 15 What is Samsung Daily
- 16 How to customize it
- 17 Add to home screen
- 18 Take advantage of Samsung Daily
- 19 Daily Board – Apps on Google Play
- 20 【solved】How to get rid of samsung daily
- 20.1 How do I get rid of Samsung Daily s10?
- 20.2 How do I get rid of Samsung free?
- 20.3 How do I get Samsung daily?
- 20.4 How do I make my Samsung daily better?
- 20.5 Can I replace Samsung daily?
- 20.6 What happened to Bixby on my Samsung phone?
- 20.7 Why is Bixby so bad?
- 20.8 Do I have to say hi Bixby every time?
- 20.9 Is Bixby a failure?
- 20.10 Should I disable Bixby?
- 20.11 Is Bixby worth using?
- 20.12 Can I delete Bixby?
- 20.13 Can you remove Bixby from your phone?
- 20.14 Does anyone hate Bixby?
- 20.15 How do I uninstall Bixby on my Samsung phone?
- 20.16 How do I stop Bixby from listening?
- 20.17 Is Android phone listening?
- 20.18 How is Bixby different than Google?
- 20.19 What can Bixby do that Google can t?
- 21 Samsung Daily 184.108.40.206 APK Download by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Daily rolling out as Bixby Home replacement, but there’s a catch
The most recent update was made on November 7th, 2019 at 11:08 UTC+01:00. You can say goodbye to Bixby Home and welcome to Samsung Daily if you’re running the newest Android 10 beta on a Galaxy S10, at the very least. Samsung has issued an update for Bixby Home in the Galaxy Store that converts it into Samsung Daily if you’re using the most recent Android 10 beta, which was released earlier today by the company. A rebranding of Bixby Home, which appears on the leftmost home screen of Galaxy smartphones and displays news and other items from a variety of services and websites in a card-based interface, is Samsung Daily.
Some new services for news, videos, sports, and other material have been introduced, although the most of them are still in beta.
However, according to the app’s changelog, the worldwide deployment will begin before the end of the year, no doubt when the stable Android 10 version is published.
That does not rule out the possibility of Samsung Daily becoming accessible on Android Pie in the future; but, for the time being, it is only available to those who have the newest Android 10 beta installed on their Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, or Galaxy S10 5G.
If you want to obtain Samsung Daily, open the Galaxy Store on your phone and hit the three-dot button on the top right, then tap My page and select Update.
Additionally, you may try tappingthis linkto view the Samsung Daily page straight on the Galaxy Store, albeit this will only work on Android 10 on a Galaxy S10 (on Android Pie, you’ll be brought to the Bixby Home store listing instead).
Quickly see what’s going on on your Galaxy phone with Samsung Daily
The “minus” screen, often known as the screen to the left of your home screen, has gone through a number of variations over the years on smartphones. A lot of devices running Android 10 and higher, including Pixel phones, make use of Google’s Discover Feed, while other OEMs may have their own customized versions, such as the one fromOnePlus. Samsung, which has always been self-sufficient, has adapted its approach to this screen with what it calls Samsung Daily. The Samsung Daily screen, which was once the site of Bixby Home, may provide you with news and weather updates, app suggestions, and other useful information.
- How to add cards to Samsung Daily
- How to update cards in Samsung Daily
- How to use the Samsung Daily app. What you need to know about adding a Samsung Daily icon to your home screen
- How to obtain more Samsung Daily tips
- How to get more Samsung Daily tips
How to add cards to Samsung Daily
Cards are the means by which you may customize the type of information that appears on the Samsung Daily screen.
With the addition of cards, you have the ability to personalize exactly what you see when the program is opened.
- You may reach the Samsung Daily panel by swiping right from the home screen. If this is your first time using the feature, you must agree to the terms of service
- Otherwise, you will be denied access. To access the menu, select the three-dot menuicon in the middle right corner of the screen. Android Central is the source of this information. Select Cards from the drop-down menu. Activate or deactivate the various applications for which you wish to display cards
- To rearrange the cards in the order of your choice, click on Reorder in the top right corner of the screen. Android Central is the source of this information.
How to update cards in Samsung Daily
Even while your Samsung Daily view will automatically refresh at various intervals throughout the day, there is a straightforward way to force an updated view of your cards.
- You may reach the Samsung Daily panel by swiping right from the home screen. Utilize your finger to swiftly pull down from the centre of the screen (in order to avoid mistakenly opening the settings panel) and immediately let go
- Android Central is the source of this information.
This procedure is rather basic, and it operates in a way similar to that of refreshing other applications.
How to add a Samsung Daily icon to your Home screen
Bixby Home is only compatible with a limited number of apps, but you can find a complete list of them in your device’s settings menu.
- You may reach the Samsung Daily panel by swiping right from the home screen. To access the menu, select the three-dot menuicon in the middle right corner of the screen. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. On your home screen, choose the Add Samsung Daily icon and press Enter. Android Central is the source of this information.
There is no compelling need to have a home screen icon in addition to the left panel, but if you have chosen that you do not want to be able to swipe right, or that it is not a natural gesture for you, this is an additional method of accessing the same material.
How to get more tips on Samsung Daily
- You may reach the Samsung Daily panel by swiping right from the home screen. To access the menu, select the three-dot menuicon in the middle right corner of the screen. Toggle onTips
- You may learn more about the Samsung Daily features by scrolling through each tip screen. Android Central is the source of this information.
What if you don’t like Samsung Daily?
Samsung Daily is a fantastic method to acquire information at a glance, but if you don’t want to utilize it, there are other solutions available to you! For starters, you can just avoid using the right-swipe button, but if you really want to get rid of it, here’s what you can do.
- To bring up the Home screen settings choices, hold down the left mouse button on the home screen. Swipe to the right between the panels
- Toggle the Samsung Daily toggleup top to the off position. Android Central is the source of this information.
Third-party launchers such as Action Launcher can provide you with the Pixel-like experience, including the Google Discover Feed, if you truly want it. For additional third-party launcher recommendations, check out our compilation of the greatest Android Launchers for more inspiration.
The Best You can Buy
The S20 is what you’re looking for. It is the middle kid in this year’s lineup, but it does not lose any of its attractiveness as the heir to last year’s top-of-the-line phone. It’s possible that the Galaxy S20+ will be the greatest phone of 2020, thanks to its more manageable size and weight, as well as its excellent primary camera, which will only become better with time. We believe it to be at the very least the greatest of the S20 lineup. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission.
Grab a great case for your Google Pixel 4a
The Pixel 4a is a fantastic phone that comes at an even better price, but it isn’t the most visually appealing device on the market. Fortunately, there are a variety of flamboyant, attractive, and durable cases available for you to choose from to spice things up. Some of our favorites are highlighted here. Keep that Samsung Galaxy S20 FE safe.
Among the best Android phones, the Galaxy S20 FE needs the best case
Although Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is a few years old, it is an excellent choice for anybody searching for a high-quality Android flagship smartphone at an affordable price. However, it is still a sensitive equipment that must be protected from the effects of everyday wear and tear. So if you plan on purchasing the Galaxy S20 FE this holiday season, be sure to combine it with one of these covers to ensure that this device maintains its stunning appearance.
Samsung Daily will soon be replaced by Samsung Free if anyone cares
A common action for Android smartphone customers is to swipe right, which brings up the ever-helpfulGoogle Discoverpage, which contains news stories that are relevant to their preferences. Owners of Samsung smartphones, on the other hand, have been forced to make due with the company’s Samsung Daily service, which strives to mirror the Google experience as closely as possible. It’s terrible news for those expecting that it would be replaced by Google Discover, since it will instead be replaced by a service called ‘Samsung Free,’ according to a message emailed to customers by the firm.
Samsung Free, according to the Korean business, will provide better navigation owing to a multi-tab layout that will include content such as news and games in a more user-friendly style.
Following the report that Samsung was in talks with Google to transition away from Bixby and toward the Google Assistant, it’s a shame that Samsung isn’t also transitioning to the Discover feed as a result of this.
Source:Reddit He’s been a fan of Android since he first got his hands on an HTC Hero, and the Dell Streak was his first experience with a phablet.
When he isn’t engrossed in the world of Android and gadgets, he enjoys watching sports and, like all South Africans, enjoying a nice braai (BBQ).
How to Remove Samsung Daily From the Galaxy S20 Home Screen
Justin Duino is a musician and songwriter from Los Angeles, California. “Samsung Daily” is presumably something you’ve mistakenly launched if you have aGalaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra smartphone. It hosts news and other material from a variety of sources, including Samsung, Netflix, Feedly, and others. You may, however, uninstall it if you don’t intend to use it. To access the Home screen Overview menu, first long-press an empty region of the home screen or squeeze two fingers together on the display to bring up the menu.
Toggle the “Samsung Daily” option to the off position.
The ability to slide away from the Galaxy S20’s Home screen will be disabled if Samsung Daily is switched off on the device.
If you ever change your mind and want “Samsung Daily” back, just follow the procedures outlined above to re-enable it.
Samsung Free Is Replacing Samsung Daily, Here’s How The New UI Looks
Say welcome to Samsung Free, the newest rebranding of the company’s content discovery platform, which is available on its smartphones and tablets. Starting with the One UI 3.0 interface based on Android 11, the new service is currently being sent out to Galaxy smartphone customers. A renamed version of the Samsung Daily service, which can be seen to the left of the home screen on Galaxy devices, Samsung Free is effectively the same thing. According to Samsung, the device comes with a redesigned user interface that gives a simpler and more simplified content experience for consumers.
- As of the most recent version, Samsung has separated the user interface into three more manageable tabs: Watch, Read, and Play.
- Movies, news, entertainment, and other types of material may be found in this area, which can be sorted further.
- The News area contains articles from a variety of sources.
- Finally, the Play area has a few quick games that may be played immediately without the need to download anything.
Samsung Free rolling out as Samsung Daily replacement
Samsung replaced Bixby Home with Samsung Daily in conjunction with the release of Android 10 last year. Smaller adjustments have been made to the interface of the new information center, but the basic functionality has remained unchanged. The adjustment was made as part of Samsung’s attempts to make the user experience as simple as possible. The corporation is currently carrying on with those efforts, and the most recent redesign appears to be much more straightforward and straightforward to browse.
- In addition, if you’re one of the people who doesn’t like the idea of a new app opening up after an accidental swipe on your phone’s home screen, you’ll be pleased to know that you can always turn off Samsung Daily / Samsung Free on your phone.
- Some content providers were removed from the card-based contextual information hub, although the corporation did not remove all of them.
- In a recent notification to subscribers, Samsung stated that the launch of Samsung Free will result in the withdrawal of some credit cards as well.
- Many of the previous agreements are expected to carry over to Samsung Free, and the firm has signed up more content providers for the new platform, although it is unclear how many of them will continue.
pic.twitter.com/AFleKLlQA2 — Rydah | Samsung Daddy (@SamsungRydah)November 4, 2020 — Samsung Daddy (@SamsungRydah)November 4, 2020
Samsung Daily feed is replaced with a new service called Samsung Free
Update 1 (11/04/2020 at 5:02 a.m. Eastern Time): The Samsung Free application is demonstrated in a video recording. More information may be found at the bottom of this page. The version of the article that was published on October 30, 2020, has been kept below. Users have received a message from Samsung indicating that the company is discontinuing its Daily feed in favor of a redesigned service known as Samsung Free. The new service, which will be accessible by sliding to the left side of the launcher, will allegedly provide a more simplified content experience.
- This is how Samsung Daily appears on the screen.
- More than 20 content collaborations with companies such as theScore, Twitter, and Netflix were announced, and the app had some outstanding personalization options that allowed users to access the information they desired with a single swipe.
- As part of the company’s reorganization of its content offerings, some Samsung Daily cards will be removed from circulation.
- It started off as Bixby Home, and then it evolved into Samsung Daily.
- If it’s any consolation, comments on the Reddit postall appear to be in support of the move, with several users stating that the feed could probably benefit from a refresh.
- Samsung Daily cards are seen in the featured image.
Update: Screen recording of Samsung Free shows off the new service
The new Samsung Free service is demonstrated in a screen clip posted on Twitter by user Rydah. pic.twitter.com/AFleKLlQA2 Rydah | Samsung Daddy (@SamsungRydah) on Twitter: The date is November 4, 2020. The general public is divided on whether this is a better-looking replacement for what it was replacing.
Samsung Daily: What is it and how to customize its use
Hundreds of thousands of Android phones in Spain have been affected by Google Discover. As a result of the ability to tailor this feed, we may be informed of any and all news that may be of interest to us. Despite the fact that it is something that is common among Android brands, not all manufacturers make use of this feed, as others have developed their own variations. This is the case with Samsung’s Samsung Daily campaign. In the event that you own a phone from the Korean company, you’ve probably heard of the Samsung Daily news website.
We’ll explain what it is and how to modify its use on your Samsung phone in this article.
How to make the most of your Google Discover experience to the fullest Does your phone come pre-loaded with Google Discover? Discover some tips and methods for customizing the Android news section’s appearance and functionality.
What is Samsung Daily
Samsung Daily is a feed that is available on phones from the most recent Korean manufacturer that run Android Pie or Android 10. When we swipe to the left on the home screen, like with Google Discover, we are presented with news from a variety of media sources as well as the weather and suggestions for applications, among other things. Media news that we are interested in will be displayed in this feed, in addition to weather information for our city and the ability to learn more about specific applications, such as Netflix, which will include news and updates as they become available.
Of course, each user will be able to customize Samsung Daily to their preferences, ensuring that only the material that is truly relevant to them is displayed.
How to configure Game Launcher and Game Boost while using a Samsung device.
How to customize it
When you first use your phone, sliding to this screen automatically uploads a sequence of media to Samsung Daily, which you may view at any time. Despite the fact that you will be able to pick the material that will be displayed on your phone at any time, it may be set whenever you choose. In order to do this, we must first perform the following steps:
- Swipe to launch Samsung Daily
- Swipe to close Samsung Daily. On the right side of the screen, click on the three vertical dots that appear. Cards are introduced. Turn off the televisions that you don’t want to view
- If you wish to rearrange the items in the list, click on rearrange.
There are also cards with unusual titles, such as UptoDayNews, however in these sorts of cards, news from numerous media outlets are bundled together and just focused on today. As a result, multiple media may be consulted with relative ease on the same ID card. For this reason, before making your final decision on these cards or removing some of them, review this feed to learn more about each of them. With this software, Samsung reimagines the one-handed use of mobile devices. Samsung has released an upgrade to one of its official applications in the Google Play Store that includes a new feature that makes one-handed use significantly easier.
Add to home screen
For applications or tools that you believe are useful, you may add them to your home screen so that you can access them as if they were regular applications without having to swipe (although this option will continue to be present in it). To add it to your home screen, simply follow these instructions:
- Open Samsung Every Day
- Select the three vertical dots from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the Settings menu. Select the option to add to the home screen from the drop-down menu.
With the help of this certified Samsung software, you may set the sound to the highest possible level. We can now adjust the level of the sound using one of Samsung’s most helpful applications, Sound Assistant, which has been upgraded to include a number of new features.
Take advantage of Samsung Daily
Samsung encourages customers who have their phones to take advantage of this feed and make the most of it.
We will find a section with tips and tricks when we access it, which is aimed to help us utilize it more effectively, while also learning new features or possibilities that we have in it. If you are considering using this feed, learning these tips and tactics will be quite beneficial for you.
- Open Samsung Every Day
- Enter Tips by clicking on the three-dot menu symbol. Find out what tactics or tips are available to help you use it in the most effective manner.
The Free Android website published the first version of the entry Samsung Daily: What it is and how to personalize its use.
Daily Board – Apps on Google Play
When the tablet is charging, Daily Board provides you with access to information that you will find important in your daily life, as well as images at all times, while the tablet is charging. The option of using a night theme is also available to assist you avoid glare during the night. Time, weather, and the calendar Attempts were made to make them recognized even from a distance, as well as to emphasize their delicate elegance. Set up and utilize the layout in the shape that you choose. Slideshow of Photographs On the Daily Board, you can always see the albums that have been produced in Samsung Gallery.
- Decorate it with pictures such as your favorite painting and use it as a unique decorative element for your home.
- The dynamic view of your memos is presented in the live memo mode.
- Music may be controlled from the Daily Board.
- You can see at a glance the state of the devices that have been registered with SmartThings, and you may operate them quickly and efficiently.
- When you touch on this message, the Daily Board will be shown.
- (This feature is only available if the navigation bar style is set to “Navigation buttons.”) – When connected to the Pogo charging dock, which is an optional item that may be purchased separately, Daily Board can be operated automatically.
【solved】How to get rid of samsung daily
This documentation was created on aGalaxyNote20 running Android10.0 (Q). YourGalaxydevice and software version may differ from those shown in the screenshots.
- To begin, squeeze your Home Screen with two fingers. The Samsung Daily app may be accessed by swiping across your screen. 3 Turn off the Samsung Daily feature.
How do I get rid of Samsung Daily s10?
Samsung Dailyis a voice assistant that works in conjunction with your favorite applications and services to help you get more done in less time.
How do I get rid of Samsung free?
Samsung Freeoff should be turned off. No worries, you can disable Samsung Freeeasily so that it will no longer show when you swipe right on your screen.
The Samsung Freepage may be accessed directly from the Home screen by simply touching and holding a blank section of the screen and sliding right. To turn off Samsung Free, press and hold the switch adjacent to it.
How do I get Samsung daily?
Get Samsung Daily by opening the Galaxy Store on your phone, tapping the three-dot button on the top right, selecting My page, selecting Update, then searching for and downloading the latest version of Bixby Home.
How do I make my Samsung daily better?
The Samsung Dailypanel may be accessed by swiping right from the home screen. To access the menu, select the three-dot menu symbol located in the middle right corner of the screen. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. On add the Samsung Daily symbol to your home screen, turn on the AddSamsung Dailyicon toggle.
Can I replace Samsung daily?
Samsung Daily is being phased out in favor of Samsung Free, according to the business. In order to inform its customers of the change to the Samsung Dailyfeed, the business has sent out an email to all of its subscribers. In the leftmost homescreen, SamsungFree will be located, and it will have a clean and uncluttered appearance.
What happened to Bixby on my Samsung phone?
SamsungFree has taken the place of BixbyHome, but you can still reach theBixbyAssistant home screen by pressing theBixbykey or the Side key on your keyboard.
Why is Bixby so bad?
The biggest error Samsung made with Bixby was attempting to force it into the physical design of the Galaxy S8, S9, and Note 8 through the use of a dedicatedBixbybutton. This irritated a large number of users since the button was too easily engaged and too simple to accidentally press (like when you meant to change the volume).
Do I have to say hi Bixby every time?
When you use Bixby2.0, you can chat to Galaxy indefinitely, rather than saying it every time: Hello, Bixby! Currently, users must invoke theBixbyfirst before they can ask any questions, but with the next update, you will no longer need to invoke its name every time you want to ask it a question.
Is Bixby a failure?
Surprise, surprise: Bixby was unable to succeed, and the quiet campaign began in earnest.
Should I disable Bixby?
So, what exactly is the problem? The thing with Bixby is that it isn’t actually that bad; it is only that it isn’t essential. AnythingBixbycando, and candobetter as an assistant Despite the fact that BixbyVision was perhaps its most helpful feature, with the emergence of Google Lens, even it is no longer as effective.
Is Bixby worth using?
Bisby is quite capable when it comes to device control, as well as when it comes to creating messages for you and reading incoming messages, according to most users.
Can I delete Bixby?
When using a phone running theAndroidPie operating system (or AndroidOreo on the Galaxy Note 9), you may swipe right on the home screen into theBixbyHome hub and toggle the ” BixbyKey” off for as long as you wish – thus turning off Bixby completely and permanently. The option to delete it is located in the upper right corner of theBixbyHome window.
Can you remove Bixby from your phone?
Swipe right to access the leftmost panel, which is BixbyHome, by tapping and holding on an empty portion of your home screen. To get rid of it, just flip the button at the top of the screen to the off position.
Does anyone hate Bixby?
Users of Samsung’s QLED TV have expressed dissatisfaction with Bixby, which has been one of the topics of discussion.
There’s even a Facebook page dedicated to “I Hate Bixby,” albeit it hasn’t been updated since last summer. Samsung appears to be sticking with Bixby and has no plans to back away from it.
How do I uninstall Bixby on my Samsung phone?
How to uninstall BixbyHome from your home screen
- Hold down on an empty spot on the home screen until the menu shows
- From the home screen The left home panel may be accessed by swiping to the right
How do I stop Bixby from listening?
Press and hold the Hamburger menu button, which is located on the left-hand side of the screen. To access the settings menu, select the gear symbol at the top of the screen. Scroll down until you see the option “Voice Wake Up,” and then choose it by tapping it. BixbyVoice may be turned off by tapping the “Wake with “Hi,Bixby” toggle.
Is Android phone listening?
Smartphones such as Android are programmed to listen for your voice in order to respond to wake phrases such as “OK Google” and to carry out voice requests.
How is Bixby different than Google?
However, despite the fact that both GoogleAssistant and Bixbyhave similar smart assistant features, GoogleAssistant is specifically integrated into the GoogleHome ecosystem and available for both Android and iOS devices (with limited functionality on iOS), whereas Bixby is only available on Samsung devices and apps.
What can Bixby do that Google can t?
Instead of using Google Assistant to access generic settings like turning on or off Bluetooth or WiFi, you can commandBixby to ‘change the Display mode to Basic,’ toggle the Bluelight filter on or off, or access any feature that is buried deep within the settings menu, such as turning on or off the camera.
Samsung Daily 220.127.116.11 APK Download by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
February 2, 2021Version:4.3.00.8Uploaded:February 2, 2021 at 12:24 a.m. February 2, 2021 UTC File size: 20.91 megabytes Downloads:4,008 25th of October, 2020Version:4.3.00.2Uploaded:25th of October, 2020 at 11:17 PM UTC File size: 21.04 megabytes Downloads:3,257 28th of August, 2020Version:4.2.02.1Uploaded:28th of August, 2020 at 3:14 p.m. UTC File size: 16.37 megabytes Downloads:3,955 4.2.01.19Uploaded on August 20, 2020 at 11:03 p.m. Version 4.2.01.19 was last updated on August 20, 2020. UTC File size: 20.96 megabytes Downloads:1,090 8th of August, 2020Version 4.2.01.18Uploaded:8th of August, 2020 @ 9:45 PM UTC File size: 20.96 megabytes Downloads:1,591 Version 4.2.01.13 was released on July 5, 2020.
UTC, version 4.1.03.4 of the software.
Uploaded at 3:16 p.m.
UTC (February 10, 2020) Size of the file: 7.78 MB Number of downloads: 4,477