- 1 Samsung All Tablets – Tablets
- 2 Top 10 Best Samsung Tablets in 2021 (November)
- 3 Our Picks: 10 Best Samsung Tablets in 2021
- 3.1 1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ (Best Overall)
- 3.2 2. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Tablet
- 3.3 3. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
- 3.4 4. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE (Newest)
- 3.5 5. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- 3.6 6. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- 3.7 7. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Tablet
- 3.8 8. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4″
- 3.9 9. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ Tablet
- 3.10 10. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (SM-T290)
- 4 Why Samsung Tablets?
- 5 Verdict
- 6 Best Samsung Galaxy Tablets in January 2022
- 7 Our Best Samsung Tablets List For January 2022
- 8 Why These Are The Best Samsung Tablets This Month
- 9 Best Samsung Tablets – Laptop Mag
- 10 What is the best Samsung tablet?
- 11 The best Samsung tablets you can buy today
- 11.0.1 The best Samsung tablet overall
- 11.0.2 Best mid-range Samsung tablet
- 11.0.3 The best Samsung tablet overall
- 11.0.4 Best Samsung tablet with small footprint
- 11.0.5 Best Samsung tablet with Windows 10
- 12 How to choose the best Samsung tablet for you
- 13 How we test Samsung tablets
- 14 Samsung Tablet Reviews
- 15 Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Review
- 16 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Review
- 17 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review
- 18 Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Review
- 19 Samsung Galaxy Book2 Review
- 20 Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Review
- 21 Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Review
- 22 Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review
- 23 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Review
- 24 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Review
- 25 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook Review
- 26 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Review
- 27 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Review
- 28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Review
- 29 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Review
- 30 Samsung could release four Galaxy Tab S8 devices in 2022
- 31 When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series launch?
- 32 How much will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8/S8+/S8 Ultra cost?
- 33 What features could the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8/S8 FE/S8+/S8 Ultra offer?
Samsung All Tablets – Tablets
Choose up to four products to compare in your shopping cart.
Place your order with confidence. Two-day shipping that is risk-free and contact-free. DISCOVER MORE
Free returns are now available for up to 15 days following delivery. DISCOVER MORE
Financing that fits your life
Most goods are offered with no down payment and financing options ranging from 24 to 36 months. LEARNER MOREAvailable on purchases of certain goods charged to a Samsung Financing account for 24, 36, 40, or 48 months with equal payments. Show MoreAvailable on purchases of certain goods charged to a Samsung Financing account for 24, 36, 40, or 48 months with equal payments at 0% APR for 24, 36, 40, or 48 months. Purchases must be at least $50 to qualify for 0% APR from the date of the qualified purchase until the balance is paid in full.
- Due to rounding, the amount of the final payment may differ.
- Other transactions and fees have an impact on the total amount of the minimum payment.
- This is a limited-time promotion.
- The bare minimum in interest charges is $1.
- Prior purchases are not eligible.
- Credit acceptance is contingent on the purchase of this item.
- has issued a Samsung Financing account.
More information may be found at The price, the promotion, and the processing of your order may be withdrawn or amended at any time prior to the time we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your goods or service and (b) received payment for the product or service you purchased.
Samsung is not liable for any typographical mistakes, omissions, or orders that are misdirected or lost, or for orders that are delayed.
Show LessNo interest if paid in full within 12, 18 or 24 months: Available on select goods purchased with a Samsung Financing account and charged to a Samsung Financing account.
No interest if paid in full within 12, 18 or 24 months: Available on select goods purchased with a Samsung Financing account and charged to a credit card.
To prevent accruing interest, you must pay off the whole promotional sum before the promotional period expires.
After the promotional time has expired, the normal Purchase APR will apply to the remaining balance as well as any interest that has been charged.
In order to avoid interest charges, you must make greater payments.
Offer is only valid for a limited time.
APR for a standard purchase is 29.99 percent.
Prior purchases are not eligible.
Credit acceptance is contingent on the purchase of this item.
has issued a Samsung Financing account.
Show More* 18 and above Only residents of the continental United States and District of Columbia are eligible (residents of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are not eligible).
Customers who pre-order and purchase the latest Samsung Galaxy device on an installment plan, 2-year contract plan, lease, or outright purchase at full retail price (“Qualifying Purchase”) will be eligible for the Reservation Gift.
Eastern Standard Time.
The gift cannot be applied to a Galaxy S7/S7+ smartphone that has already been purchased.
There is a limit of one Gift per Qualifying Purchase.
The following options are available when making a Qualifying Purchase onSamsung.com or through the App: you must either I use the Gift at check-out or, alternatively, you must not use any of the Gift at check-out and receive the Gift by email approximately 35 days after the delivery of your Qualifying Purchase; any value that is not used will be forfeited.
- Where banned or limited by law, this offer is void.
- In the event that Samsung decides to change or withdraw the offer, a notification will be posted on the app or on the Samsung website.
- If Samsung determines that your trade-in device meets all eligibility requirements, you will receive a trade-in credit specific to your qualifying trade-in device to apply toward your Qualifying Purchase.
- You can use the Samsung Trade-In Program to trade-in your old qualifying Galaxy device for a trade-in credit toward a new qualifying Galaxy device (“Qualifying Purchase”) for a limited time only on Samsung.com/ShopSamsung App.
- Device models that are presently eligible for trade-in, as well as trade-in credit amounts connected with those models, are accessible on Samsung.com and the Shop Samsung App; however, Samsung reserves the right to modify the eligible models and trade-in credit amounts at any time.
- However, if you do not send in your trade-in device within 15 days of receipt of your Qualifying Purchase, you will be charged back for the trade-in credit that was applied to your purchase.
- Participation in this program does not relieve you of your obligations under contracts with your carrier or retailer (or from any payments or fees associated with the device that was traded in) for the device that was traded in.
- In the event that this offer is modified or discontinued, Samsung retains the right to do so.
Additionally, there are other restrictions that apply, including rules that regulate the resolution of disputes. More information may be found by clicking here. Terms and Conditions for Trade-Ins Display Fewer Objects
Top 10 Best Samsung Tablets in 2021 (November)
However, while the finest Samsung tablets may not be sufficient for every creative and tablet user out there, Samsung enjoys tremendous brand awareness that speaks for itself. Samsung is producing one tablet after another to fulfill specific duties that are performed on a regular basis, and they are doing so continuously. Samsung, as a pioneer in the sector, has already unlocked the code to creating the ultimate tablet computer, according to the company. Despite the fact that the market share of Android Tablets is far lower than it was a few years ago, Samsung continues to develop innovative and futuristic designs to keep people interested in their products.
- The best Samsung tablets are continuously looking for new methods to maximize productivity while also attempting to improve energy economy as much as possible.
- The portability, interoperability, and connection of tablets over bulky laptops are the three primary reasons to choose them over laptops.
- Samsung provides a sketching tablet for creative influencers and real-time artists who want to improve and practice their abilities on the go.
- Samsung creates elegant aesthetics and large storage capacities to make it easier to keep and show essential content.
- It is frequently assumed that every device is suitable for every user, but this is not the case.
- During the presentation, you will be able to see the progression of Samsung’s tablet technology, including how the new replaceable batteries and sophisticated docta-core CPUs may improve your multitasking skills.
Our Picks: 10 Best Samsung Tablets in 2021
With a plethora of Samsung Galaxy tablet series having been introduced in the last couple of years, selecting the most appropriate tablet for your unique requirements may prove to be a challenging challenge. As a result, we’ve weighed the advantages and disadvantages of each tablet worth considering in 2021 and compiled a list of the best Samsung tablets so that you can make an educated decision about your purchase.
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ (Best Overall)
In the world of tablets, when precision meets brilliance, you get the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, which is one of the most beautifully constructed devices ever created. Available for purchase on Amazon. The Galaxy S7+, which is the top model in the Galaxy series this year, does not disappoint. The 12.4-inch OLED display is one of the best panels available on the market, and it has a refresh rate of up to 120 frames per second. The high frame rate makes it far more enjoyable to watch movies and play games.
This powerful tablet is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor, which is combined with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM, depending on the storage configuration.
With the most advanced internal specifications and the finest performance in terms of optics and connection, the Tab S7+ is the ideal choice.
Taking clear and high-quality selfies and movies is made possible by the twin back cameras, which have 13 and 5 megapixels, respectively. The integration of Samsung DeX is intriguing to observe, but the control over the Windows application still has a lot of potential to grow and develop.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Tablet
The Galaxy Tab S7 demonstrates the level of innovation accomplished by the Samsung team. Combine the power of a PC with the mobility of a tablet is exceedingly difficult to pull off, but with the Tab S7, they not only succeeded but went one step beyond by pushing the envelope even farther. Price may be found on Amazon. Furthermore, Samsung has elevated its accessory game to a new level by revamping the S pen and including an alternative keyboard. This laptop’s 11.0-inch LCD screen is an ultra-smooth display that extends from edge to edge, allowing users to increase their productivity while still enjoying a cinematic viewing experience.
Samsung has cooperated with Qualcomm to develop the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus CPU, which is designed specifically for processing the LCD panel.
Samsung also provides consumers with the ability to save all of the things they enjoy, from movies to high-end video games.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
The Samsung Galaxy A7 tablet is the newest member of the Galaxy tablet family. Because it is the most recent edition of the tablet industry, expectations were sky-high, and Samsung has once again provided a fantastic premium-built tablet that meets all of them. Available for purchase on Amazon. WUXGA+ resolution is included with the 10.4″ ultra-wide screen; this resolution is good for both content sharing and production. As a result, the front-facing camera is perfectly aligned with the landscape-oriented camera, which makes the transition from one application to another appear seamless.
They have reduced the internal characteristics of the Tab A7 in order to make it a more cost-effective and user-friendly tablet.
Even if it is not a high-processing tablet, this device is a great tool for both productivity and fun.
To improve its quad stereo speaker system and include Dolby Atmos surround sound technology, Samsung has improved its audio quality.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE (Newest)
Customer requirements are important to Samsung, and the Galaxy Tab S7 FE is designed to meet their needs at an affordable price. In addition to having a huge 12.4-inch screen, which satisfies the needs of the most demanding clients, the tab is also ideal for work, creative, and entertainment purposes. Check whether it is still available on Amazon. With the S Pen, you can take full use of its massive screen and perform tasks in less time than ever. With Samsung Notes, it is simple to turn handwritten notes into text that can be read on a screen.
It is possible to utilize a maximum of three programs at the same time when you have several active windows open.
When combined with the Keyboard Case 2 and Samsung DeX, you can use your tablet as a laptop and convert your user interface into a traditional computer interface.
In addition to having the same fashionable and beautiful metal finish as the Tab S7 series, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE is available in four lovely colors to match your own taste. It features a thin and lightweight design, as well as a strong battery inside it.
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
In terms of value for money, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is your go-to travel companion for gaming and everyday tasks. This tablet features an 8.7-inch display and is housed in a robust and stylish metallic body; it is extremely portable and lightweight. Price may be found on Amazon. Its slim screen borders and powerful Dolby Atmos twin speakers also contribute to a pleasurable viewing and listening experience while you navigate through your favorite movies, concerts, and games. Because the tab has 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 1TB with a Micro SD card, there is enough of room for you to keep all of your stuff on it.
With a long-lasting battery, a 15W Fast Charging adaptor, and non-obligatory LTE functionality, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is an excellent choice for those who like to keep up with the latest trends in displays or play games on the road.
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Samsung makes every effort to offer a wide range of pricing points with each product line in order to ensure that every computing solution is accessible to the general audience. Price may be found on Amazon. When held in one’s hands, the Galaxy Tab S6 light seems expensive and high-end, despite the fact that it is priced lower than the competition. It is a very portable tablet that may be seamlessly integrated into one’s work environment. Having both a landscape and portrait orientation makes it quicker to go from one program to another, which means that users may actually benefit from having several viewing angles.
The remainder of the watching experience, on the other hand, is a letdown.
The S6 Lite is well-known for its superb stylus experience as well as its gesture capabilities.
Samsung, on the other hand, fails to supply a high-performance CPU as well as Dex mode compatibility.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Tablet
Galaxy Tab S6 2-in-1 tablets are difficult to master, but Samsung has gone above and beyond to offer an unexpected journey for artists, gamers, and other serious professionals who use their devices for work. Visit Amazon to see more. In contrast to other tablets, the Tab S6 has an immersive 10.5-inch screen that extends from corner to corner. The combination of Super AMOLED technology and WQXGA resolution produces vibrant colors and a sharp focus on even the smallest details on the screen. Despite the vibrant colors and high brightness capacity, the Galaxy Tab S6 provides up to 15 hours of video playback, which is entirely due to the Lithium-ion battery, which has a capacity of 7,040mAh.
In order to accommodate this extremely fast CPU, Samsung has provided two different RAM configurations: 6GB + 128GB (internal) and 8GB + 256GB (internal).
It is only because of the lack of a headphone jack that you will be able to listen to music and audio recordings. As a result, only the Bluetooth audio or the built-in speakers are available for usage.
8. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4″
Despite the fact that the Galaxy Tab A 8.4′′ is not the greatest tiny Samsung tablet available on the market, it is a dependable device for performing multitasking activities on a daily basis. Check it out on Amazon. There are three primary areas in which it outperforms competing tablets: battery life, compactness, and display quality The primary aim that Samsung was attempting to achieve with its tablet was to produce a gadget that could be transported anywhere while yet remaining connected to the internet world.
Users will not have to seek for Wi-Fi networks while using Tab A, and they will be able to make use of their existing data subscription.
When it comes to providing high-level game-play and performance, the internal specifications aren’t all that great.
The gadget, on the other hand, has received Energy Star certification, which lends some legitimacy to the tablet’s energy usage.
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ Tablet
When it comes to size, the Tab A series only gets better, and with 10.1′′, users will have more room to engage in and produce more artistic content. Visit Amazon to see more. The Galaxy Tab A’s physical design is lovely to see, however it does have several shortcomings and problems that must be addressed. The expanded screen is designed to have the smallest possible bezel and the best possible visual display. Samsung is mostly used for three things: streaming movies, accessing the internet, and listening to music on a portable device.
Although it is excellent for all entertainment chores, the display screen does not have any security elements.
As a budget-friendly tablet, Samsung had to make corners in order to keep the total cost down, but they did not skimp on the features that would allow the device to operate well.
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (SM-T290)
Samsung Tablets, in particular, are a gift to human living, thanks to their small form and wide range of features. Visit Amazon to see more. This lightweight tablet, which has been designed with the smallest possible bezel and the largest possible display, is simple to use for content consumption. When combined with the tablet’s 8-inch display, the tablet provides a viewing experience unlike any other. The Galaxy Tab A is equipped with the most up-to-date CPU and is built with a CMF-aluminum unibody that provides flawless durability that you have never seen before on a tablet computer.
The battery life of this device is unparalleled, providing up to 12 hours of constant productivity and performance in a manner that is unmatched in the industry.
Users will also get access to YouTube Premium, which will provide them with an ad-free user experience for several months. It is also equipped with an 8MP back camera, which allows you to take selfies and communicate in high-quality video with your friends. Posts related to this one:
- The 10 Best Android Tablets for 2021
- The 10 Best Windows Tablets for 2021
- The 10 Best Drawing Tablets for 2021
- The 10 Best Chrome OS Tablets for 2021
- The 10 Best Chrome OS Tablets
Why Samsung Tablets?
With features such as multi-screen views (which are also available on the iPad but are far easier to manage on Android), a firm kickstand, the ability to designate a default browser, and more, Samsung has made the transition from a PC to a tablet a whole lot easier. Also, Samsung sells its own keyboards, and the company provides actual mouse functionality. For example, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 boasts capabilities that no other tablet has been able to match up to this point. It contains a fingerprint sensor embedded in the display, which is a first for a tablet and a first in the industry.
- In contrast to the iPad, Samsung employs their favored OLED screen technology, which provides the highest level of clarity imaginable.
- Later, Apple included the same capability in its iPad Pro 2, which was released in September.
- Samsung’s own keyboard cover for the gadget, which is sold separately, even includes a small touchpad for use with it.
- As a result, Samsung has made great technical breakthroughs to all of its gadgets from the very beginning of their existence.
The Tab S7 FE, Tab A7 Lite, and Tab S7+ are some of the most prominent devices in this category. Because all three models are equipped with the most powerful processors and operating systems available, there is no work that cannot be completed effortlessly on them. The OLED display screen of the S7+ is very stunning, and it may be of great assistance to artists and those just getting started in graphic design. Artists may take use of the S pen and create from any location they want, with no restrictions.
Moving on to the more affordable tablets, the Galaxy Tab S6 light, Tab A 8.4′′, and Tab A 10.1′′ all have excellent specs that will help one to be more productive.
However, while the eight-inch tablets may be used in the house to watch shows and play games, they are not capable of doing high-level processing work.
The AMOLED technology, a Snapdragon processor with a score over 670, and a minimum of 6GB RAM are all regarded future-proof features in the marketplace for tablets. Make an effort to get one of them in order to extend the life and durability of your Samsung tablet.
Best Samsung Galaxy Tablets in January 2022
The Tab S7 FE, Tab A7 Lite, and Tab S7+ are the category’s top-of-the-line devices. With the most powerful CPUs and operating systems available in all three models, there is no task that cannot be completed flawlessly on them. S7+ has a stunning OLED display screen that may be of great assistance to artists as well as those just getting started in graphic design. It allows artists to work anywhere they choose without being restricted by a physical space or time limit. These tablets can be pricey, but they are dependable for use with any program and for dual-monitor tasks.
Workers and company owners who want to automate the majority of their paperwork are among those who purchase these products in large numbers.
The AMOLED technology, a Snapdragon processor with a score over 670, and a minimum of 6GB RAM are all regarded future-proof features in the tablet industry today.
Our Best Samsung Tablets List For January 2022
This year, Samsung has surprised us with the release of two new high-end tablets. That this company is launching two different variants of its flagship tablet is a first in the industry. The Galaxy Tab S7+ is joined by its smaller sibling, the Galaxy Tab S7. Some of the company’s previous tablets have also made it onto the list because they provide exceptional value for the money they are offered.
Best Samsung Tablet – Spec monster: Galaxy Tab S7+
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is unquestionably one of the greatest tablets that the company has ever produced. It features a lovely metal construction and feels quite premium in the hand. It also happens to be the first Samsung flagship tablet to boast a 12.4-inch display, making it a first in the industry. It’s also not just any old exhibition. This is something special. This Super AMOLED display boasts a 120Hz refresh rate, which is buttery smooth. It’s powered by a top-of-the-line CPU and comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage as standard equipment.
Onboard 5G connectivity is available.
Samsung has also enhanced the functioning of the S Pen by lowering latency and adding new features.
Clients that want a tablet for their work from home arrangement, as well as enterprise customers who require a tablet for business applications, might consider purchasing one. Details on the Galaxy Tab S7+ may be found at Samsung.com, Samsung.com Review, and Samsung.com Purchase.
Best Samsung Tablet – Productivity: Galaxy Tab S6
The Galaxy Tab S6 was unquestionably the greatest Android tablet to be introduced in 2019, and it was followed closely by its sequel. The fact that Samsung released its flagship tablet with the most recent high-end processor was also a first for the company. Samsung initially only introduced the LTE variant, but later added a separate 5G model to the lineup as a follow-up. Aside from that, the Galaxy Tab S6 was also the first Samsung tablet to include a dual-camera configuration on the back of the device.
This is due to the fact that it has a better display than the standard Galaxy Tab S7, and there isn’t a substantial difference in performance between the two.
The Galaxy Tab S7+ is an excellent choice for anyone who need a strong Android tablet but does not feel that the Galaxy Tab S7+ is too much for them.
Best Samsung Tablet – Entertainment: Galaxy Tab S5e
Do you simply need a tablet to watch Netflix, access the internet on occasion, and utilize social media applications on your phone or tablet? The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is the most suitable device for you. Granted, all of this can be accomplished with even the most basic of tablets, but the Galaxy Tab S5e will not suffer from any annoying performance difficulties as a result. There is a $479 fee. Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S5e was the world’s thinnest tablet when it launched, but it also boasted a sleek metal design and a stunning 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display.
Its quad speakers, which have been tuned by AKG, produce rich sound, making it a well-rounded gadget for relaxing with on a leisurely Sunday afternoon.
Customers who desire a tablet just for the purpose of enjoying multimedia material may consider purchasing one.
Amazon has the Galaxy Tab S5e on sale.
Best Samsung Tablet – S Pen on a budget: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Do you simply need a tablet to watch Netflix, surf the internet on occasion, and use social media applications on your phone or other mobile device? It is recommended that you use the Galaxy Tab S5e. Yes, even the most basic of tablets can accomplish all of this, but with the Galaxy Tab S5e, you won’t have to worry about any annoying performance concerns. It will cost $479 dollars. Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S5e was the world’s thinnest tablet when it was released, but it also boasted a lovely metal design and a stunning 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display to go with it.
AKG-tuned quad speakers deliver rich sound, making it an all-around gadget for unwinding on a leisurely Sunday afternoon with friends and family.
Those who desire a tablet just for the purpose of viewing multimedia material might consider purchasing one. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has a number of specifications, which you can read about in our Galaxy Tab S5e review. From Amazon, you can get a Galaxy Tab S5e.
Why These Are The Best Samsung Tablets This Month
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is without a doubt one of the greatest tablets that the company has ever produced. It’s jam-packed with technology and would make an excellent addition to any work-from-home arrangement. There’s no doubt that it belongs on the list of the greatest Samsung tablets available. However, the same cannot be said for the Galaxy Tab S7, which is why the Galaxy Tab S6 has made its way onto the list of best tablets. While this model was released one year ago, it is still a fantastic alternative for individuals who want a productivity tool but do not feel the need to purchase the most up-to-date model.
The fact that this isn’t intended for heavy workloads makes it an excellent choice for content consumption.
Finally, the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is an excellent choice for customers who want to use the S Pen on a big display but do not require a flagship tablet.
Best Samsung Tablets – Laptop Mag
In 2022, the best Samsung tablets are (Photo courtesy of Laptop Mag.) The finest Samsung tablets are well-matched competitors that can stand tall in the ruthless ring against the Apple iPad line, giving exceptional features and handy advantages that fulfill your tablet demands. The best Samsung tablets are available in a variety of sizes and price ranges. Your favorite shows on Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, Disney+, and other streaming services will appear to be a visual pleasure on the finest Samsung tablets, thanks to their wide, brilliant screens and high contrast.
Productivity on Android is also rather straightforward, due to applications such as Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
- The greatest tablets for 2021
- The best kidtablets for 2021
- The finest tablets for 2021
- Tablet purchasing guide: We can assist you in determining which tablet to purchase.
Another excellent Samsung tablet is the Galaxy Tab S7, which is a productivity-focused slate with an optional keyboard that also has a touchpad — something we wish Apple would figure out by now — and an excellent camera. Seeing as how Samsung is a leader in the smartphone business, we aren’t shocked to see that the tech company can apply some of the same machine wizardry to its tablet devices. Furthermore, because Samsung produces a large number of tablets each year, it might be difficult to obtain a clear picture of which tablet will appeal to you the most when choosing one.
What is the best Samsung tablet?
According to our in-house testing, industry benchmarks, and real-world experience, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is the greatest Samsung tablet available right now. Thanks to its stylus (the popular S pen), it’s a fantastic tool for drawing, and, unlike the iPad Pro, it comes with it right out of the package. When it comes to Android tablets, Samsung has delivered one of the greatest alternatives to the Apple iPad Pro at a time when the market for Android tablets is beginning to saturate. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is a sleek and slim tablet with an 11-inch display that is both stunning and visually pleasing, as well as a fast processor.
However, if the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus doesn’t fit your requirements, you may be searching for something a little more basic or less expensive in comparison. This shopping guide will provide you with a high-level review of the finest Samsung tablets available today that will meet your needs.
The best Samsung tablets you can buy today
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+2. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE. 3. Samsung Galaxy Tab S64, which is a tablet computer. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2) (8-inch) 5. Samsung Galaxy Book (12-Inch), which is one of the greatest Samsung tablets available: The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is a tablet computer (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
The best Samsung tablet overall
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (Qualcomm). RAM:8GB Storage:256GB 12.4-inch OLED (S7+), 11-inch 2560 x 1600 (S7), 11-inch OLED (S7) The dimensions are: 10 x 6.51 x 0.25 inches for S7, 11.22 x 7.28 x 0.22 inches for S7+. The weight of the S7 is 1.1 pounds, and the weight of the S7+ is 1.3 pounds
Reasons to buy
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ as the central processing unit. RAM:8GB Storage:256GB OLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels on the S7 and 12.4-inch OLED display on the S7+ The dimensions are: 10 x 6.51 x 0.25 inches (S7) and 11.22 x 7.28 x 0.22 inches (S7+). 1.11 pounds (S7), 1.3 pounds (S7+) 1.1 pounds (S7)
Reasons to avoid
– There is no headphone jack. Because of its long battery life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is one of the finest Samsung tablets available. This tablet has a battery life of almost 13 hours, which is impressive. Wow! They both boast superb cameras, with a 13MP main camera and a 5MP secondary ultra-wide lens on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+. A selfie camera with an 8MP resolution is located on the front of the device. Check out our entire review to see our editor’s photos taken on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus, as well as our own.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7+ are equipped with better CPUs and 5G connectivity, respectively.
Read our in-depth review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.
Best mid-range Samsung tablet
Snapdragon 750G (5G) and Snapdragon 778G (4G) processors (Wi-Fi) RAM:4GB Storage options are 64GB (the only choice for 5G), 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB. Display:12.4-inch TFT LCD with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels (60Hz) Dimensions: 11.21 by 7.28 by 0.25 inches 1.34 kilograms (1.34 pounds)
Reasons to buy
+ S Pen is included in the price+ Long battery life is an advantage. Design of the highest caliber
Reasons to avoid
– There is no fingerprint sensor. Users of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE like it because it provided them with a taste of all the features that were available on the S20 without having to spend a large sum of money on it. The “FE” series, which includes the Galaxy Tab S7, was naturally considered an excellent idea by Samsung, since it allows customers to get a high-quality tablet without having to break the bank. Our most positive impression of the Galaxy S20 FE came from its battery life, which we discussed in detail in our review.
We especially appreciate the fact that the S20 FE has the much-loved S Pen.
With a respectable four-star rating, we believe that the Galaxy S20 FE is a fantastic sub-flagship smartphone that provides superb, lightweight productivity. See our entire Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE review for more information. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is the greatest Samsung tablet.
The best Samsung tablet overall
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 as the central processing unit RAM:6GB Storage:128GB 10.5″ diagonal display with resolution of 2560 x 1600 Dimensions: 9.6 by 6.3 by 0.2 inches 1 pound and 15 ounces
Reasons to buy
+ Quick performance+ Integrated S Pen charging+ BookCover Keyboard features a touchpad+ Loud and clear audio performance
Reasons to avoid
– There is no headphone jack. The Galaxy Tab S6 isn’t just a great tablet; it also addresses some of Android’s shortcomings with DeX mode, a desktop-like interface that supports up to 20 windowed apps at the same time and allows for multitasking. The addition of a touchpad to the Galaxy Tab S6’s redesigned keyboard further elevates it to the status of a potential laptop alternative. As predicted, Samsung delivered on the hardware front; the Galaxy Tab S6 features a stunning 10.5-inch display surrounded by thin bezels, lightning-fast performance, and a S Pen that comes standard.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is the greatest Samsung tablet.
Best Samsung tablet with small footprint
Exynos 5433 processor with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz. RAM:3GBStorage:32GB Display resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels on an 8-inch screen. Dimensions: 5.3 x 7.8 x 0.22-inch 9.3 ounces in total weight
Reasons to buy
+ Stunning AMOLED display+ Outstanding performance+ Stunning AMOLED display Design with a slim profile
Reasons to avoid
– Limited battery life; – Blurry front-facing camera. The S2 8.0-inch tablet, with its magnificent Super AMOLED display and elegant, slender design, may look comparable to Samsung’s 9.7-inch tablet, but this 8-inch tablet is more simpler to hold in the palm of your hand due to its smaller size. Its soft-touch back provides a secure hold, making it less likely that you will drop this tablet. The S2 also offers a fantastic 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, which takes sharp photographs that are accurate and have true-to-life color, which we found to be true to life.
The Samsung Galaxy Book is the greatest Samsung tablet (12-inch)
Best Samsung tablet with Windows 10
Intel Core i5-7200 processor URAM:4GB Storage capacity: 128 GBDisplay resolution: 2160 x 1440 pixels (12 inches) Dimensions: 11.5, 7.9, and 0.3 inches 2.6 pounds in weight
Reasons to buy
+ AMOLED display with vibrant colors+ Tablet with Windows 10 operating system and more. S Pen+ is an acronym that stands for “Simple Pen Plus.” Two-in-one detachable design
Reasons to avoid
– Only mediocre battery life With its 12-inch Super AMOLED display, Samsung’s Galaxy Book is a Windows 10-based tablet that has impressed us with its vibrant colors. It also supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video material, which provides a larger and more vibrant range of colors. This is beneficial to the panel. Samsung’s S Pen, which makes it simple to access proprietary applications for note-taking and screenshot annotation, is also included in the package. While Apple’s new iPad Pros may boast faster CPUs, this detachable 2-in-1 gets our respect as one of the best Samsung tablets because to its desktop operating system, which isn’t constrained by the constraints of Apple’s mobile operating system.
See our entire Samsung Galaxy Book (12-inch) review for more information.
How to choose the best Samsung tablet for you
It might be difficult to decide which Samsung tablet is the best option with the wide range of alternatives available on the market. However, as long as you are clear about the requirements that you want your tablet to meet for you, selecting the finest Samsung tablet should be a snap. As a student or worker who is frequently away from a power source, you’ll want to get a Samsung tablet that has a battery life of at least 8 hours. In this situation, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, which has a battery life of over 9 hours, would be an excellent choice.
In this situation, the Samsung Galaxy Book (12-Inch) may be the most appropriate option for you to consider.
In this scenario, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8-inch) could be the most appealing option for you because it’s smaller and more portable than a traditional tablet, which is ideal for slate enthusiasts who don’t want to be bothered with a cumbersome device.
How we test Samsung tablets
In order to provide our readers with a complete and extensive assessment of the Samsung tablets that pass through our laboratories, we put them through their paces by evaluating their battery life, display quality, performance, multitasking ability, and even audio quality. If the Samsung tablet review unit comes with any extra attachments, such as a S pen or a detachable keyboard, we put them through their paces in order to provide our readers with the most accurate picture of what they can expect from the device.
By utilizing the 3DMark benchmark, we can also assess the graphics capabilities of Samsung tablets.
Additionally, we compare Samsung tablets with other competitors, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs.
- Choosing between a Chromebook and a tablet
- Laptop purchasing advice for students
- And more.
After earning a Master’s degree in International Journalism, Kimberly Gedeon began working as a journalist for MadameNoire’s business beat in 2013. She is a native of New York City. Her favorite part of her job was transforming stodgy news items about the economy and personal finance into digestible and engaging stories for young women of color that were easy to grasp and amusing. Her interest in technology developed during her time covering the business beat, as she immersed herself in pieces about tech entrepreneurship, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), and the latest tablets.
Having spent the last eight years freelancing and experimenting in a variety of genres, she has finally found a home at Laptop Mag where she can be herself as the crypto-addicted, virtual reality-loving, investing-focused, technology-fascinated geek that she is. Woot!
Samsung Tablet Reviews
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ impresses with its powerful performance and stunning 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display, and its S Pen and optional 5G connectivity elevate it to the status of the greatest Android productivity tablet available.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Review
Its goal is to be the greatest Android productivity tablet available, but it simply serves to bolster Apple’s less costly iPad Air in terms of price and performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Review
It is a cheap creative and note-taking tablet for people who choose to remain on the Android platform.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review
Even though the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is the greatest Android tablet available on the market for power users, it does not have the same level of polish as the iPad Pro or ChomeOS 2-in-1 tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Review
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is a reasonably priced Android tablet with respectable specifications, but if you don’t require access to Google Play, you may get more bang for your buck with a different device.
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Review
The Samsung Galaxy Book2 Windows tablet, which is powered by a power-efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor, has good battery life and LTE connection, but it falls short when it comes to processing speed.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Review
In terms of productivity, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is the greatest Android tablet we’ve seen so far, but it can’t compete with Windows-powered 2-in-1s, which are more expensive.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Review
In terms of productivity, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is the greatest Android tablet we’ve seen so far, but it can’t compete with Windows-based 2-in-1s, which are still the best option.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review
In terms of productivity, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is the greatest Android tablet we’ve seen so far, but it still falls short of Windows-powered 2-in-1s.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Review
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 is a fantastic Android tablet for multitasking, but it comes at a significant price premium over the smaller Tab S2 8.0 in terms of screen size.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Review
This tablet from Samsung is an improvement over the original Galaxy Tab S in almost every aspect, including a premium new design, top-of-the-line performance, and a very good camera. Samsung has also improved the battery life.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook Review
Even with Barnes & Noble’s bundled content, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook is a mediocre Android tablet that does not represent a particularly excellent deal.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Review
Those who have been loyal to Samsung for years will enjoy the Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, but it does not provide enough value to warrant the higher price tag than comparably equipped competitors.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Review
However, unless you’re a die-hard Samsung fan, there are better options available for big-screen Android tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Review
In terms of originality, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is lacking, but it is a dependable mid-sized Android tablet that comes at an affordable price.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Review
Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is a good example of the increasingly uncommon premium Android tablet, it is not the finest small-screen bargain on the market.
Samsung could release four Galaxy Tab S8 devices in 2022
Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ tablets are unquestionably the industry’s most competitive tablets to date, but the firm still has a long way to go before it can claim the title of “primary Android tablet manufacturer.” With new slates from companies including as Xiaomi, Nokia, Realme, and Microsoft having recently hit the market, competition in 2021 is more intense than it has been in a long time, according to the report.
Given that Samsung needs to step up its game in order to stay competitive, we expect huge things from the incoming Tab S8 Series.
A total of up to four new Tab S8 models are scheduled to be introduced in the coming months, with the Tab S8 and S8+ set to be joined by a new Ultra model that will serve as the Tab S7 FE’s replacement. Here’s what we know thus far about the situation.
When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series launch?
A difficult path to tread when looking at earlier members of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S series is due in large part to the company’s recent return to a multi-device strategy and in part to the company’s changing perception of the Galaxy Tab S line and its function over time. Samsung’s Tab S line has seen devices launch as early as March and as late as September, with the company’s own-brand ‘Unpacked’ events hosting the Tab S7 and Tab S7+ in August 2020. The devices will be on display alongside other productivity-focused devices, including theSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, at the event.
- An anonymous leak on the South Korean social networkNaverin in early July 2021 from a person known as as ‘Lanzuk’ stated that Samsung would delay the release of the Tab S8 series until the following year.
- Several OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) are currently experiencing chip shortages, which may have played a role in this new delay, according to speculation.
- SM8450 processor, One UI 4.0, and a 10090mAh battery.
- There’s something called “Ultra.” I’m not going to say it first.
On July 27, 2021, Ice Universe (@UniverseIce) tweeted: IceUniverse, a tipster who issued a series of tweets in late July, predicted that the Tab S8 series will come alongside Samsung’s Galaxy S22 series smartphones – the anticipated successors to the Galaxy S21line, which is slated to appear in January or February of next year.
- At an interview with LetsGoDigital, a Samsung employee stated that only about 30 percent of the company’s personnel is based in this specific area.
- The Tab S8, S8+, and S8 Ultra are expected to launch in early 2022.
- This table was translated from a Korean website.
- The date is November 23, 2021.
A particular release date has not been announced by Dutch tech website GalaxyClub (which broke the story), but the table above shows that it will come later in 2022 – maybe Q3 or Q4 of that year.
How much will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8/S8+/S8 Ultra cost?
A monstrous leak that surfaced around the end of May 2021, hosted in a since-deleted tweet (at the request of the source), suggests that we may anticipate three devices in the line, rather than the pair of Tab S7 devices that were announced in 2020, to be released in the following year. While their names have not yet been confirmed (the leak used the codenames ‘Basquiat 1’, ‘2’, and ‘3’), it appears that Samsung will launch three new tablets in the coming months: the Tab S8, Tab S8+, and Tab S8 Ultra.
- (with approximate pricing directly converted to regional pricing in parentheses next to each value).
- Next up is the bigger Tab S8+, which starts at 1,149,00 rupees (£730/€850/US$1,040), the LTE version at 1,249,000 rupees (£795/€920/US$1,130), and the 5G version at 1,349,000 rupees (£860/€1000/US$1,220) with the inclusion of 5G.
- According to GalaxyClub, the Tab S7 Lite (also known as the FE) will be the most affordable of the four devices, however it is not clear how much less it will cost.
- Similarly to its smartphones, the Galaxy Tab S line has always acted as the company’s flagship, premium, and most feature-rich tablet device, and as a result, it has always come with the most demanding price tag as well.
- For example, the Galaxy Tab S3 and Tab S4 both cost £600 in the United Kingdom, whereas the Tab S6 increased the price to £619, which is the starting point for the current WiFi-only Tab S7.
- It appears that Samsung is not placing as great a premium on the cellular versions, with lower price increases across variations according to the leaked Korean pricing.
What features could the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8/S8 FE/S8+/S8 Ultra offer?
When it comes to laptop replacements, Samsung doesn’t push its Tab S7s as aggressively as Apple does with its iPads or Microsoft with its Surface 2-in-1s. Nonetheless, they’re still among the most capable slates available, particularly in the Android camp, which is sorely lacking in quality competition. While several specifics remain a mystery, the table of leaked specifications, which was first provided by FrontTron, reveals that features such as quad speakers, S Pen compatibility, and 45W fast charging will be available across the whole range of devices.
Tab S8+ SM-X806x battery with a capacity of 10090mAh Ice world (@UniverseIce) has released a new tablet, the Tab S8 Ultra SM-X906x 11500mAh.
LTPS TFT displays are expected to power the Tab S8, while AMOLED panels are expected to power the Tab S8+ and Ultra; the Plus is expected to measure 12.4 inches in diagonal width and the Ultra will measure 14.6 inches in diagonal width, respectively.
Thanks to SamMobile, we now appear to have the whole set of specifications for the S8 Ultra.
This will include twin 12Mp ultrawide selfie cameras, which, when combined with the dual back cameras (13Mp + 6Mp), demonstrates that Samsung is placing a high priority on the photographic experience.
Other notable specifications include a battery with a capacity of 11,200mAh and capability for 45W rapid charging.
The substantial price increase for the Ultra’s keyboard dock is due to the fact that it appears to provide greater adaptability than the other two Tab S8 models.
They reveal the device’s 11-inch touchscreen as well as a fingerprint sensor that appears to be integrated into the power button.
Therefore, it is Samsung’s job to collaborate with third parties in order to improve app support for its features and devices, such as the S Pen’s low latency, when the Tab S8 is released in the fall of 2017.
The Tab S8 Series is rumored to ship with One UI 4.1 pre-installed over Android 12 out of the box.
All of the small and medium-sized slates have comparable RAM and storage, and the Ultra model has an additional 12GB RAM/512GB storage option that is not available on the basic or Plus versions.
In Ice Universe’s July tweet (which did not appear in the first FrontTron leak), one significant aspect that is easy to overlook is the silicon on which these tablets will most likely be operating.
The Snapdragon 898 was the speculated model number at the time of this leak.
The date is August 19, 2021.
This further added gasoline to the fire.
A second Geekbench 5 test involving the high-end gadget shows that it is doing admirably, which is nice to see.
In contrast to the preceding rumor, FrontTron discovered a post on the South Korean discussion boardCliénin September that says that at the very least the Tab S8 Ultrawill be powered by an Exynos 2200 processor, with the Plus variant powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (898) processor.
With the S22 Series, there will not be a significant modification in the release timetable.
(2/2) — Tron (@FrontTron) on Twitter The date is September 6, 2021.
Additionally, Geekbench 5 results for a smartphone that is thought to be the Tab S8+ have surfaced.
A subsequent Geekbench 5 listing produces findings that are comparable to the first.
That’s despite the fact that the Tab S8 and S8 Ultra, according to leaker Evan Blass, are rumored to use an under-display scanner.
I’m Max Jambor.
On the Plus, just the side mount is available.
When something traditionally regarded more budget-friendly technology (a side-mounted scanner) is found on only the mid-spec model in a range, it’s rare to find it, yet Jambor is known for its dependability.
The substantial price increase for the Ultra’s keyboard dock is due to the fact that it appears to provide greater adaptability than the other two Tab S8 models.
As a bonus, we anticipate that the Tab S8 Series will be the first tablet to come pre-installed with Samsung’s Health app – which, unlike some other phone applications, will feature a 3-column layout to take use of the larger display.
However, no options for theTab S8,Tab S8+, andTab S8 Ultracan be purchased at this time, and there are no photos available at this time.
Until further information is revealed, descriptors such as “Book Cover,” “Protective Standing Cover,” and “Book Cover Keyboard” are sufficient.
According to the Dutch technology website GalaxyClub, there will be both Wi-Fi-only and 5G-enabled models, as well as an LCD display, but nothing else is known about the device.
We’ll update this page as soon as we learn more about the Tab S8 range of tablets, which should be soon. In the meantime, take a look at our round-up of the best Android tablets as well as our round-up of the best tablets overall to see how they stack up against the competition.