- 1 How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [December 2021 Updated]
- 2 How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 3 How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
- 4 How to Watch Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV
- 5 How to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV
- 6 How to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 7 How to activate the Hulu App on Samsung TV
- 8 How to Switch Hulu profiles on Samsung TV
- 9 Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Watch Hulu On Samsung Smart TV in 5 Steps
- 12 Install the Hulu App
- 13 Activate Hulu On Samsung Smart TV
- 14 Update Hulu On Samsung TV
- 15 Benefits Of Watching Hulu On Smart TV
- 16 Conclusion
- 17 How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [Updated Dec 2021]
- 18 How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 19 How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
- 20 How to Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
- 21 How to Watch Hulu on an older Samsung TV
- 22 How To Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 23 How to Update Hulu on your old Samsung Smart TV?
- 24 Why Hulu isn’t Working on your Samsung Smart TV?
- 25 Can I watch Hulu Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV?
- 26 FAQs on Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 27 Conclusion
- 28 How To Install & Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
- 29 How To Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
- 30 How to Watch Hulu Live on LG/VIZIO/Sony/Samsung TVs
- 31 Hulu Live TV Supported Smart TV Models
- 32 How to Watch Hulu Live TV on Unsupported Smart TVs
- 33 Hulu Live TV Streaming Bandwidth Requirements
- 34 Hulu’s live TV service costs $70 a month after a recent $5 price increase, but all members now get Disney Plus and ESPN+
- 35 How much does Hulu + Live TV cost?
- 36 What channels come with Hulu + Live TV?
- 37 How do I sign up for Hulu + Live TV?
- 38 Can I get Hulu + Live TV with the Disney Plus and ESPN+ bundle?
- 39 What devices can I stream Hulu + Live TV on?
- 40 How to Watch Live TV on Hulu : HelloTech How
- 41 How to Get Hulu Live
- 42 How to Sign Up for a Hulu Account
- 43 How to Watch Live TV on Hulu
- 44 Hulu Live TV Supported Devices: Compatible Smart TVs & Players
- 45 Hulu Live TV supported devices
- 46 Watching Hulu Live TV on smart TVs
- 47 Watching on players and set-top boxes
- 48 Watching on other devices
- 49 Hulu Live TV supported devices summary
- 50 The Best Way to Add Hulu Live TV to Your TV
- 51 Why Doesn’t Hulu with Live TV Work on All TVs?
- 52 Best Ways to Add Hulu with Live TV to Your TV
- 53 How to Download and Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 54 How to DownloadInstall Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 55 How to Activate the Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV
- 56 How to Update Hulu on Samsung TV
- 57 Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Possible Fixes
- 58 Our Opinion
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [December 2021 Updated]
You can use your Samsung Smart TV to access Hulu and view all of your favorite television episodes and movies. We’ve outlined the four simple steps you may take to watch Hulu on your Samsung TV. Even if Hulu is not accessible in your country, you can still access it with the aid of a premium VPN; we’ve also given the simple ways to get Hulu on your Samsung TV in geo-restricted countries; and we’ve provided the quick steps to get Hulu on your Samsung TV in geo-restricted countries. Are you still using an outdated Samsung television?
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Listed below is the procedure for watching Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV:
- After turning on your remote, press the “home” button on the device. Find the Hulu app by going to ‘Apps’ and using the search bar located in the top-right corner to find it. Next, select “Install” from the prompt and Hulu will be available on your Smart TV. Once the app has been installed, it should be launched. On the welcome screen and on the device, select ‘log in’. Log in to the app using your Hulu account information. To begin streaming, select your profile from the list of available profiles.
You may also view Hulu on Apple TV if you use an Express VPN service.
How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
To obtain Hulu on your Samsung TV in geo-restricted countries, simply follow the simple procedures outlined below:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service, such as ExpressVPN. Go to theExpressVPN DNS settings page and input your login credentials to authenticate into the service. You will be sent to the IP address registration page, where you can register your IP address. Now visit theExpressVPN setup page, and you will discover yourMediaStreamer DNS server IP address, write it down
- To access the menu on your Samsung Smart TV remote, press theMenubutton. SelectNetwork and then Network Status from the drop-down menu. Wait for the procedure to be completed before selecting IP Settings
- Click onDNS settings, and then click on “Enter manually.” Input the MediaStreamer IP address that you previously specified
- Press Enter to bring up the Smart Hub. Look for and download the Hulu app
- Fill out the form with your credentials to begin viewing Hulu on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV
To install the Hulu Live TV application on your Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
- To sign up for Hulu Live TV, go to the following website. Go to the Home Screen of your Samsung Smart TV after you’ve completed the registration process. Hulu Live TV may be found in your app store if you search for it. Select “Add to Home” and the Live TV application will be downloaded. Once the application has been downloaded, sign in using your Hulu Live TV credentials. You may now watch Hulu Live TV on your Samsung Smart TV with relative ease.
How to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV
Would it be possible to watch your favorite Hulu episodes on an older version of Samsung TV if you were to upgrade to a newer version? There is no reason to be concerned! We’ve outlined the simple procedures you may follow to easily download Hulu on older Samsung TVs below:
- The [email protected] button on your remote control should be pressed. Choose the content view from the drop-down menu. Select Internet TV from the drop-down menu. To locate the Hulu app, use the search function. Download and install the application on your television
- To experience streaming Hulu on your Smart TV, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
How to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
The Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV may be updated by following the instructions outlined below:
- To access the Smart Hub, press the Home button on your TV remote. SelectApps and look for the Hulu app in the list
- Then, to update it, simply follow the on-screen directions. Launch the latest version of the Hulu app and start viewing your favorite stuff
How to activate the Hulu App on Samsung TV
In order to use the Hulu app on your Samsung TV, you must first turn it on. To get your Hulu app running on your Smart TV, simply follow the simple instructions outlined below:
- Start by turning on your Samsung television. To log in, launch the Hulu app on your television and click Login
- When using a computer, choose Activate. Then, on your computer, go to theHulu activation page and log in to acquire the code
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Hulu account
How to Switch Hulu profiles on Samsung TV
By following the procedures outlined below, you may change your Hulu profiles on your Samsung TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your Samsung TV and start watching. Select the account icon from the navigation bar
- SelectProfiles from the drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate profile from the drop-down menu to change your profile.
Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
If Hulu isn’t functioning on your Samsung Smart TV, you may attempt the following fast remedies to get it working again:
- Use the Hulu app on your Smart TV to reset it. Try deleting and then reinstalling your Hulu app
- This should help. Empty the cache of your Hulu application
- Hulu will not work unless you power cycle your Samsung TV. Update the Hulu app on your phone. Update the framework of your Samsung TV
- Reset your Smart TV to its factory settings.
After reading this article, you should be familiar with the simple procedures required to watch Hulu on a Samsung Smart Television. Even if Hulu is not accessible in your region, you may still access it via the use of a virtual private network (VPN) and watch all of your favorite episodes and movies on Hulu on your Smart TV.
You may also like:
Chris is a technology and entertainment writer whose primary interests concentrate around the craft of writing and the expressing of one’s thoughts. He enjoys creating research-based articles in a variety of categories and putting his views into words that may be used to motivate and encourage others.
Watch Hulu On Samsung Smart TV in 5 Steps
You can stream Hulu on your Samsung smart TV and watch all of your favorite shows at your convenience. Hulu is a fantastic program that allows you to view stuff whenever and wherever you want. It performs admirably on Samsung televisions and will allow you to watch favorite programs and receive the finest experience possible on a larger screen than usual. Keep Hulu running smoothly on your Samsung smart TV doesn’t take much time or effort. In truth, it’s rather straightforward. All that is required is that you download the app and keep up with the frequent updates.
After that, you can sit back and enjoy your entertainment on your Samsung TV, which has the greatest image quality available. It is our goal in this tutorial to demonstrate to you how to install and configure Hulu.
Install the Hulu App
You can effortlessly view Hulu on your Samsung TV by following these five simple steps. Simply turn on your television, hit the home button on your remote control, and pick Hulu from the menu. We will go over all five of these procedures in further depth and explain how to connect your smart TV so that you may watch Hulu on your television set-top box. Installing the Hulu app on your smart TV may appear to be a difficult task, but it is actually rather straightforward. Before attempting to connect to Hulu, ensure that you are signed into your Samsung account and that your device is connected to the internet.
- Press the home button on the Samsung smart TV remote to return to the home screen. Choose the Hulu app from the navigation icon on the screen. The search function may be found in the upper right corner of the screen. To locate the app, type the name of Hulu’s app in the search field. To install the app on your television, select the download option.
Once you’ve done these steps, you’ll have the Hulu app downloaded and ready to use on your smart TV, allowing you to watch your favorite episodes whenever you want.
Activate Hulu On Samsung Smart TV
Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to activate it before using it. This is simple to perform and doesn’t take much time. Select Login from the Hulu app on your television when it has launched. The activation code will be sent to you through computer after you click the activate button. Make sure you have access to a computer or phone where you can enter this code when you need it. Openwww.hulu.com/activateand input the code to log in to your account. You will be able to use the app on your Samsung smart TV when you have completed this process.
Update Hulu On Samsung TV
It is not unusual for Hulu app users to be required to perform upgrades. It is not difficult to do; all it takes is a few easy actions. Simple procedures must be followed in order to update Hulu on your Samsung TV:
- Navigate to the Hulu app with your Samsung remote control. Navigate to the Hulu app on your device. To use your remote, press and hold the enter key for several seconds. If a sub-menu opens, pick the Update Apps option from the list. To obtain the most recent version, click on the Update button.
Using these simple steps, you can ensure that your Hulu app has the most up-to-date features available. When you finish the updates, you will have the most up-to-date version of the program, which will help it perform more smoothly. You don’t have to be intimidated by updates because they are simple to complete.
Benefits Of Watching Hulu On Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart TV and are weary of paying a large monthly cable bill, you might want to consider subscribing to Hulu + Live TV as an alternative. This is a fantastic choice that will also enable you to save money in the long run. You can subscribe to Hulu + Live TV for a reasonable monthly fee, allowing you to get rid of that hefty cable bill you may have been paying previously. It includes all of the live channels that you would normally get access to, as well as all of the Hulu programming and entertainment options available.
Purchasing a gadget such as a Firestick or a Roku might be essential in order to stream content to many devices at the same time. This will make streaming a lot more convenient for everyone in your home.
When it comes to convenience, having the ability to watch Hulu on your Samsung smart TV is unsurpassed. Hulu provides a lot of fantastic options, including the ability to add Live TV to your subscription. Making use of your Samsung TV to view and interact with this app is an extra bonus that will enhance your overall experience.
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [Updated Dec 2021]
When it comes to technology, Samsung has reached new heights by developing some of the most advanced Smart TVs available. These TVs will not only upgrade your living room, but they will also provide you with some exciting high-tech features such as internet access, high-quality visuals, and the ability to support a wide range of apps, with Hulu being one of them. However, viewing Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV may be a frustrating experience at times.
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Subscriptions to cable television are being phased out in favor of streaming alternatives. So, if you want to watch Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, then follow the simple instructions listed below.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and make sure it’s connected to your Wi-Fi network. To use the Smart Hub feature on your remote, press the Home button on the device. Locate the Magnifying glass search bar in the top-right corner and click on it. Select Apps and look for the most recent Hulu application
- Installing the Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV is as simple as selecting the Download Now option. Activate the Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV when it has been installed.
It is possible to view Hulu Live on a Samsung Smart TV by following the same methods. After you’ve installed Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, all you have to do is view its live stream.
How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
If you live in one of the geo-restricted countries, then you may view Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV by following the simple procedures listed below:
- Subscribe to a premium virtual private network (VPN). ExpressVPN comes highly recommended by us. Navigate to the ExpressVPN DNS configuration page. Log in with your user name and password
- You will be led to the IP address registration page
- Click on the “Register my IP address” button to begin the process. Enter your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address on the ExpressVPN setup screen, which you can then save. To access the menu on your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Menu button. Select Network Status from the drop-down menu after selecting the Network option. Once the operation is complete, select IP Settings from the menu. Select DNS settings from the drop-down menu, and then click on Enter manually. Input the IP address of your MediaStreamer that you previously specified. To access the Smart Hub, press the Enter key. Now, in the search field, type in HuluApp and click on “Download.” You may watch Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV by logging in with your credentials.
How to Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
With Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, you can access a plethora of movies, series, sports, live news, and Hulu originals, as well as live television and Hulu originals. The moment has come for you to activate Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, now that it has been installed. To learn how to enable Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, follow this step-by-step tutorial.
- Open Hulu App on your
- Select the Sign-in button from the menu bar. An activation code will be shown on your screen
- Select the Activate on a computer option from the drop-down menu. Go to the Hulu activation link from your PC
- Now you must log in to obtain the activation code. Enter the activation code to activate your Hulu account on your Samsung Smart TV
How to Watch Hulu on an older Samsung TV
If you’re using an older Samsung TV and want to stream online your favorite episodes and movies from Hulu, you don’t have to worry about anything! If you have an older Samsung TV and want to watch Hulu on it, then follow the simple procedures listed below.
- Press the Internet @TV button on your remote control. Select the option for a content-based view
- The list of available applications for your TV will now appear on your television’s display screen
- Hulu App may be found by searching for it in the search box. Select the Hulu App from your device’s home screen. To begin downloading, click the Download Now button. Open Hulu when it has been installed. Fill out the form with your credentials to begin watching Hulu on your Smart TV.
How To Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
If you are currently streaming Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV but fear that the software on your TV is out of date, here is a guidance on how to upgrade the software.
- To access the Smart Hub, press the Home button on your Samsung Smart TV remote. Open the Hulu app by selecting it from the Apps menu. To update it, simply follow the on-screen directions. Launch the latest version of the Hulu app and spend your time watching your favorite visual material
Keep in mind that if Hulu has released a new update, you will see a white arrow on a blue backdrop. However, if Hulu stops operating on your Samsung Smart TV at any point in the future, you may need to upgrade it.
How to Update Hulu on your old Samsung Smart TV?
If you are using the Hulu app on your old Samsung TV and it is not automatically updating, you need manually check for updates. The following are the procedures to follow in order to upgrade the Hulu app on your old Samsung TV.
- To access the menu, press the’Menu’button on the Samsung TV remote. Once you have done that, pick the Support option. Select the Software option from the drop-down menu. Select Update Now from the Update drop-down menu after clicking on the Update option.
Why Hulu isn’t Working on your Samsung Smart TV?
The following simple remedies can be used if you discover a technical problem that prevents Hulu from functioning on your Samsung Smart TV.
Quick Fix No 1 – Clear CacheData
Clearing caches and data may help to resolve difficulties with the app if there is too much data stored.
- Start by turning on your Samsung Smart TV. Select the Home button on your television remote control. Navigate to the Settings menu. Navigate to the Applications section. Hulu is selected, and it is opened. Select the option to Clear Cache and Clear Data from the drop-down menu. If you want additional space, you should remove the caches and data for other applications as well.
Quick Fix No 2 – Reboot your Samsung Smart TV
Rebooting your Samsung Smart TV will immediately resolve any temporary difficulties you are experiencing when streaming content from the Hulu app.
- Press and hold the power button on your TV remote control for a few seconds. Once you see the Samsung logo on your smart TV, press and hold the button for a few seconds. Wait until the TV restarts and then try to load Hulu again.
Quick Fix No 3 – Force Restart your Samsung Smart TV
If rebooting your Samsung Smart TV 2021 does not resolve the Hulu not functioning on Samsung Smart TV 2021 issue, you may need to hard restart your Samsung Smart TV.
- Firstly, unplug your Samsung Smart TV from its power supply. Now, pause for 3 to 5 minutes before continuing. After that, reconnect the cable to turn on your television. Now open the Hulu app and see whether you were able to watch Hulu without any problems.
Quick Fix No 4 – Factory Reset your Samsung Smart TV
If none of the options listed above are successful, you will need to reset your Samsung Smart TV.
- Pick Settings from the Home screen by pressing the Home button twice
- Then select the Support option. Then choose Self Diagnosis from the drop-down menu. Then click on the Reset button to start over. To reset the device, enter the PIN code if necessary and confirm the reset.
Can I watch Hulu Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV?
No, you will not be able to stream Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV from anywhere due to geo-restriction restrictions. You can only view it from within the United States since it is a streaming service operated by the United States and is geo-blocked. You will not be able to access Hulu in Australia or view Hulu in the United Kingdom, for example, unless you use a virtual private network, or VPN.
FAQs on Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
By following the methods outlined above, you will be able to quickly install Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.
Can I download Hulu to my old Samsung TV?
Yes, without a doubt! If you want to watch Hulu on your old Samsung TV, all you have to do is follow the straightforward step-by-step instructions.
Can I update Hulu on my older Samsung TV?
The Hulu app on your older Samsung TV can be updated, which is true.
Does Samsung Smart TV support Hulu live?
Hulu updates are delivered automatically to your Samsung Smart TV, but you may manually check for software upgrades on your Samsung TV and previous models if you haven’t already.
You can view Hulu on either a Samsung TV from an earlier generation or a Samsung Smart TV from the most recent generation of Samsung TV. We made every effort to compile the most accurate information and guidance possible for inclusion on our website, and we believe we succeeded. This guide, on the other hand, is only applicable if you are watching Hulu from the United States, because in order to watch Hulu from other countries, such as Singapore, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Romania, or anywhere else, you must first connect to a virtual private network (VPN), such as ExpressVPN.
I hope you liked reading about the several methods to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TVs, no matter what model you have.
Also, check out:
- Watch Hulu in New Zealand
- Watch Hulu in the United Kingdom
- Watch Hulu in Australia
- Watch Hulu in Canada
How To Install & Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Because of the good streaming options, cable TV channels have finally been phased out. The streaming service also contains excellent and engaging features that are ideal for individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Among these types of services is Hulu, which enables users to stream media from anywhere, at any time of day or night. It is compatible with a variety of television types, and in this section, we will demonstrate how to install Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV. By downloading this, you will be able to enjoy a TV watching experience on a large screen.
Having Huluon on your television can also keep you from being bored at home because you will be able to watch a variety of movies, sports, programs, news, and other entertaining stuff.
You may establish six profiles to allow all of the individuals in your household to view their favorite films or television programs at the same time. The methods listed below will allow you to download Hulu to your television. HBO Max is available on your Smart TV, which is related.
How To Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
You must ensure that you have entered into your Samsung smart TV account and that the television is connected to the internet before proceeding. The following are the procedures that you will need to follow: The first step is as follows: To return to the home screen on your Samsung TV remote, press the home button. 2nd Step: Select the Apps from the navigation icons on the left-hand side of the screen. 3rd Step:The search option may be found in the upper right corner of the screen. 4 Step: Next, with the aid of the on-screen keyboard, put the name of the Hulu App into the search box.
5 Step:Click on the “Download Now” button to finally receive the app on your television.
How To Download In Older Versions?
Even if you do not have the most recent model of the Samsung smart TV, you do not need to be concerned since you can still use the original version of the App. Live television and Premium Add-ons, on the other hand, are not available in the traditional edition of the application. In addition, you will be unable to access My Stuff, Guide, Profiles, Stop Suggesting this, Remove from Watch History, and a variety of other features and functions. The following steps will guide you through the process of installing the Hulu app on your older smart TV:
- Press the [email protected] button on your remote control. Select the content view from the drop-down menu. When you select internet TV, all of Samsung’s applications will appear on your screen. Now, using the search function, locate the Hulu application. Following your selection of Hulu, you will be led to the following screen. After that, click on the download option.
How To Fix Not Working on Your Samsung Smart TV?
If the Hulu app is not functioning properly, try the following steps. Step 1: Delete all cache and data from your computer.
- The home button on the Samsung TV remote control should be pressed. Select SettingsApplicationsHulu from the drop-down menu. Select the option to clear the cache and data
Step 2: Restarting the television
- Press the power button on the remote control and quickly release it when you see the Samsung logo on the television
- Now, wait for the TV to restart before attempting to launch the Hulu app.
Conclusion These are the simple steps to follow in order to install the Hulu App on your Samsung smart TV, whether it is brand new or old. If you have any problems when using your Samsung TV, please let us know by leaving a comment below. It’s Important to Read: What is the best way to view AT T TV on your television?
How to Watch Hulu Live on LG/VIZIO/Sony/Samsung TVs
If you don’t have a cable subscription and want to watch live TV on your smart TV, Hulu Live TV streaming is an excellent choice. Hulu Live TV features more than 65 popular channels, including sports, news, series, movies, Hulu Originals, and more. Hulu Live TV is available in over 100 countries. Check out this advice on how to watch Hulu Live on LG, VIZIO, Sony and Samsung smart TVs as well as other television brands. To begin, determine whether your smart TV is capable of streaming Hulu Live TV.
Make sure your internet connection has a minimum speed of 8.0Mbps in order to enjoy a consistent Hulu live streaming experience.
Hulu Live TV Supported Smart TV Models
Hulu Live TV is compatible with smart TVs from Samsung, LG, VIZIO, and other manufacturers, as well as Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. It takes a Samsung Smart TV 2016 model or newer, a VIZIO Smart TV 2016 model or newer, and an LG Smart TV running WebOS 3.5 or later to be used with this application (some 3.0).
Many older smart TV models do not support Hulu Live TV streaming, which is a popular streaming service. If your smart TV isn’t compatible with Hulu Live TV streaming, go to the next section to learn about other options.
How to Watch Hulu Live TV on Unsupported Smart TVs
You may get an Amazon Fire TV Stick, an Apple TV, or a Roku, all of which provide you with the newest Smart TV capabilities as well as a new Hulu app that includes support for live TV streaming and other features. Amazon Fire TV Stick and Roku are inexpensive and may be used with any television, including an older smart TV model. Apple TV provides additional features such as the ability to play games, watch movies that have been purchased through iTunes, and so on. In this section, we’ll use the Fire TV Stick as an example to demonstrate how to sign up for Hulu Live TV.
- Connect the Fire TV Stick to the HDMI port on your smart TV
- Then, start watching. Activate your smart television and connect your Fire TV Stick to the internet
- Select Search from the main screen and type Hulu Live TV into the search box. The Hulu app may be found under AppsGames
- Simply choose it and click Get. Wait for the application download procedure to complete. Once the app has been launched, select a plan (Hulu+Live TV). Fill out the form with your email address, password, and other personal information. Choose your payment method, submit it, and you’re done
What if you are unable to see Hulu live TV on your Firestick? Start your gadgets, such as your smart TV, Firestick, and internet router, by pressing the Restart button. After a few minutes, unplug the Firestick and re-plug it into the wall socket. Continue reading:what to do if Hulu becomes unresponsive on Roku, smart TV, or other streaming devices.
Hulu Live TV Streaming Bandwidth Requirements
Hulu recommends internet download rates of 8.0 megabits per second (Mbps) for live streaming and 16.0 megabits per second (Mbps) for 4K video. If you want to use the internet for other purposes, the speed of the connection should be faster. When you have a slow or unreliable internet connection, you may face issues such as Hulu not loading, buffering, or stalling while watching live streaming on TV. Find out what to do if Hulu Live won’t load on your smart TV and how to fix it.
Other Useful How-to Guides
In addition to her eight years of marketing and search engine optimization expertise, Kaley Torres is a self-motivated and creative editor with a specialization in writing on DVD, video, audio, photos, new digital contents, and other media. In addition to digitizing DVDs and offering her DVD video conversion solutions as well as video sharing ideas on social media, Kaley has a big DVD collection and likes converting DVDs.
Hulu’s live TV service costs $70 a month after a recent $5 price increase, but all members now get Disney Plus and ESPN+
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, Insider may get a commission. More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c
- For $70 a month, Hulu Plus Live TV provides access to over 75 channels as well as Hulu’s complete on-demand repertoire. All live TV options also include access to Disney Plus and ESPN+, which are both available at no additional cost. For an additional $6 a month, you may subscribe to Hulu on-demand streaming without interruptions.
Something is in the process of loading. In addition to its on-demand collection of series and movies, Hulu now offers subscribers the option to include live television networks as part of their monthly membership. Hulu + Live TV options begin at $70 a month and include access to over 75 channels, as well as Disney Plus and ESPN+ subscriptions. Instead of having to wait until the next day to catch up on fresh episodes of “The Voice” or “Saturday Night Live,” Hulu + Live TV allows you to watch shows as they appear on the day they are broadcast.
How much does Hulu + Live TV cost?
Hulu + Live TV is available for $70 per month. This subscription provides ad-supported access to Hulu’s complete streaming collection as well as more than 75 live channels, among other things. It costs $76 per month to subscribe to Hulu (no ads) + Live TV in order to get ad-free access to the streaming service’s on-demand repertoire. Hulu’s current live TV pricing is the consequence of a $5 price hike that took effect on December 21 and has been in force since then. All users now have access to Disney Plus and ESPN+ as part of their Hulu + Live TV subscriptions, which goes hand in hand with the price increase.
Previously, the Disney Plus and ESPN+ combo cost an additional $8 per month on top of the regular subscription price. Consequently, while customers have lost the opportunity to choose a lower plan without the bundle, you are now saving $3 per month on the entire package.
Hulu + Live TV pricing and plans
Hulu + Live TV provides up to 50 hours of DVR storage space, as well as the option to rewind live television episodes and movies. Extra 200-hour DVR storage is available as an option for an additional $10 per month. You may also upgrade your Hulu + Live TV subscription to include a variety of premium channels for a small monthly cost in addition to your base package. HBO Max (which costs $15 per month), Showtime (which costs $11 per month), Cinemax (which costs $10 per month), and Starz (which costs $9 per month) are all premium alternatives.
What channels come with Hulu + Live TV?
Hulu + Live TV has more than 75 stations to choose from. The roster includes local networks from a variety of markets, as well as national networks such as ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC. The streaming service Hulu also offers live sports, news, and entertainment programming from major networks such as the ESPN Network, NBCSN, FX Networks (including CNN), Cartoon Network (including Disney Channel), Bravo, History, Discovery, Food Network, and others. In addition, in 2021, the streaming service will have access to other channels, including ViacomCBS networks such as Nickelodeon, MTV, and Comedy Central.
How do I sign up for Hulu + Live TV?
The procedure of signing up for Hulu + Live TV is straightforward if you aren’t already a subscriber to one of Hulu’s on-demand packages. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to join up:
- Visit the Hulu + Live TV website for more information. To create an account, click on the sign-up link and fill out the required information. For payment, you must provide a credit card number or utilize a PayPal account. New members will be given a seven-day trial period at no cost. Following your trial period, you will be charged the usual monthly rate of $70.
If you’re currently a member to one of Hulu’s on-demand plans, upgrading to theHulu + Live TVservice is likewise an easy process. Click here for more information.
- Obtain access to the Hulu website and log into your account
- Hover your cursor over the account symbol in the upper right corner of the page. Make a selection from the “Account” drop-down menu and then “Manage Plan.” Select the Hulu + Live TV package that best suits your needs.
Can I get Hulu + Live TV with the Disney Plus and ESPN+ bundle?
Disney Plus and ESPN+ are now included in all Hulu + Live TV memberships as of December 21, and are no longer available as separate subscriptions.
What devices can I stream Hulu + Live TV on?
The majority of smart televisions and media players The Hulu app is already loaded on the device, so after you sign up online, you’ll be able to stream content immediately. On Hulu’s website, you can discover a comprehensive list of devices that are compatible with Hulu + Live TV. Ben Blanchet is a French actor and director. Insider Reviews, Streaming Fellow, and Insider Reviews For the Insider Reviews team, Ben works as a Streaming and Home Entertainment Fellow, where he reports on the latest streaming services and reviews of popular television sets, speakers, and headphones.
- He previously worked as a reporter for The Buffalo News’ Sun publications and as an editor for The Spectrum, an independent student newspaper published by the University of Buffalo.
- Some of his work may be seen in the gallery below.
- Jen Gushue is the editor of HomeKitchen Reference magazine.
- Jenny was on the Insider Reviewsteam before, where she was in charge of the team’s testing technique development and buying guide standards, among other responsibilities.
- Jen also writes on theater outside of Insider, with articles appearing in American Theatre Magazine, HowlRound, TDF Stages, and The Brooklyn Rail, among other publications.
- Send an email to Jen at [email protected]om to say hi.
- He formerly worked as the Gear Editor for High-Def Digest from 2013 to 2019.
- Steven has nine years of expertise covering the audiovisual business, and he has examined a wide range of products, including televisions, headphones, speakers, monitors, streaming players, and other devices of all kinds.
- He is always delighted to see the latest and largest displays on the market.
- Steven’s considerable expertise in the home entertainment market qualified him for this position.
- With his experience in the film industry, he is able to better inform his coverage of the streaming and home entertainment sectors.
Undeterred by his proclivity for watching new shows on every streaming service under the sun, he maintains a large collection of Blu-ray discs, which he considers to be his crowning achievement. Some of his work may be seen in the gallery below.
- A look at the most impressive OLED televisions available in 2021 for bright, high-end visual quality
- Currently, the new Roku Ultra is the most well-rounded $100 streaming box available on the market
- The six top media streaming sticks and gadgets for the year 2021 are as follows: Discovery Plus is a streaming service that provides access to programming from Discovery, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Animal Planet, and other networks for $5 a month. Here’s how it works: The top five home entertainment systems to buy in 2021
Find out more about how our team of specialists tests and analyzes items at Insider by visiting this page. Learn more about the methods we use to test technology and devices.
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu : HelloTech How
Streaming services have emerged as a realistic alternative for consumers who want to cut the cord on their cable television connection. The live TV subscription packages offered by Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube TV, and Sling TV provide even more compelling reasons to abandon traditional cable television services. Here’s all you need to know about how to watch live television on Hulu if you’re thinking about making the move from cable. If you want to learn more about the Hulu Live TV channels that are available, you can read our post here.
How to Get Hulu Live
You’ll need a compatible device, the most recent version of the Hulu app, and a reliable internet connection in order to watch Hulu Live. You’ll also need a debit or credit card issued in the United States, as well as alternative digital payment options like as PayPal, Venmo, or Hulu gift cards. Subscribers to live television must also set up their home network within 30 days of signing up for service.
Hulu Live is compatible with a limited number of Android and iOS devices, including Android TV and Apple TV. You may also use most streaming devices, such as Fire TV, Chromecast, and Roku, to access the service. Hulu Live will also be compatible with a number of smart TVs, including those from Vizio, Samsung, LG, and others. In addition, you can watch Hulu Live TV on your Mac or PC computer, as well as on new Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo game consoles, among other devices. Visit Hulu’s support center to get a complete list of devices that are compatible.
For live broadcasts, though, you’ll need rates of 8Mbps or higher, and 16Mbps or higher for 4K material.
How to Sign Up for a Hulu Account
- Go to hulu.com/live-tvon your browser and watch the show. If you just want to watch live television, go to signup.hulu.com/go/live-only
- Otherwise, go to signup.hulu.com/go/live-only. To begin your free trial, click on the Start Your Free Trial button. If you’re utilizing the Live TV only sign-up link, make sure you select the Live TV only plan by clicking on the Select option. To create an account, fill out the form on the Create Your Account page and then click Continue. Make sure to include your payment details. Finally, click the Submit button.
If you already have a Hulu subscription, you may upgrade to Hulu + Live TV or Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV by following the procedures outlined below.
- Go to hulu.com/welcome, and then click Log In to get started. This may be found in the top-right corner of the window
- Click on it to open it. Fill up the blanks with your login information. Input your Facebook credentials or the login and password you use to access Hulu on your computer. Hover your cursor over Settings. You may find it at the top-right corner of the window, marked with your initials in a circular button
- Select Account from the drop-down menu. Scroll down to the Your Subscription panel and select Manage Plan from the drop-down menu. It will display your current plan as well as different options from which you can choose
- To switch to a different Hulu + Live TV subscription, turn on the toggle for the plan you want to switch to. To confirm, select Review Changes from the drop-down menu.
Setting up Your Home Network
In order to view local and regional channels on Hulu Live TV, you must first configure your home network. This will define which local and regional channels you can access. In order to set up a Home network, you will require a domestic internet connection that is not mobile. To set up your Home network, log in from a compatible device or go to your Hulu online account and follow the instructions. Under the Privacy and Settings section, select Set or Change Home from the drop-down menu.
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu
To watch live television on Hulu, simply pick the Live TV icon from the Hulu home screen on any device that is compatible with the service. Current and forthcoming shows may be found in the Live Guide, and you can also choose the channel you wish to watch from the list of options.
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu Online or through the Hulu app
- Open the Hulu app on your phone. Live TV may be found on the Home screen by selecting it. This will be located in the upper-left hand corner of the display screen. It will display the live stream of the channel that you were most recently watching
- Then, while the video is playing on Hulu.com, click on the three-line icon in the lower-left corner of the player bar to stop it. To quit full-screen mode on a mobile device while watching a video, hit the exit full-screen icon or rotate your device vertically. Identify the television station that you wish to view
- Then Hulu will begin to stream the Live TV station that you picked.
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu on Apple TV or Roku Device
- Navigate to the Live TV icon at the top of the screen after launching the Hulu application on your smart TV. To use your Roku remote, press the Up arrow button first, followed by the Right arrow button. Following that, press the Down button. Swipe up on your Apple TV during playback to open the Live TV Guide
- Hulu will automatically load the Live TV Guide for you. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a menu with options such as All, Recent, My Channels, Sports, News, Movies, and Kids, among other options. Please keep in mind that the All, Recent, and My Channels sections are organized alphabetically by tile. Sports, news, movies, and children’s programming will be organized in thumbnails according to time slot
- Then, using your remote, navigate to the Live TV station you wish to watch and press OK. Hulu will then load the Live TV channel you selected.
Hulu Live TV Supported Devices: Compatible Smart TVs & Players
It is possible to broadcast Hulu Live TV on a variety of compatible devices, including smart TVs, streaming players, smartphones, and other mobile devices. However, owing to the nature of Hulu’s supplying both live and on-demand content, certain device users may discover that they may download the Hulu app but are still unable to watch live television programming. The latter is particularly true for older models. Hulu Live TV is one of the most widely used live television streaming services now available in the United States.
The inclusion of the basic Hulu membership is one of the few instances in which the service succeeds to bring extra value.
It is not only possible to access what are basically two different services through a single app, but Hulu also offers two distinct apps.
These are the applications that Hulu refers to as its ‘Latest’ and ‘Classic’ versions, respectively. Devices tend to be compatible with one of the applications, and that compatibility has a direct impact on the ability to access live TV channels and content through Hulu, according to the company.
Hulu Live TV supported devices
Overall, Hulu Live TV provides a high degree of device support, and as long as a device is compatible with the most recent version of the app, it should be able to view the live TV channels as well. There are a few exceptions to this rule. In the case of the PlayStation 3 and the Xfinity X1, for example, the Latest app is capable of working with both devices, but neither is capable of accessing live TV programming through the app. Hulu is available on the following platforms and devices:
- Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iPhone and iPad, LG TVs, Nintendo Switch, Mac and PC browsers are some of the products available. Microsoft Xbox, Roku, Samsung TVs, Sony PlayStation, Vizio SmartCast TVs, and Xfinity Flex are some of the options available.
Hulu’s live TV channels may be streamed on any of the devices that operate on the platforms listed above, including those that run on Android and iOS. However, this does not necessarily imply that every device running on one of these platforms will have access to live television programming on a consistent basis. Users will likely still be able to download the Hulu app even if their platform is not supported but their device is. However, they will only have access to the basic Hulu subscription library and not live television in these circumstances.
Watching Hulu Live TV on smart TVs
The Hulu Live TV streaming service is accessible on a variety of smart TVs. With compatibility for many of the most popular brands and television operating systems, a large number of individuals and households should be able to download and watch live television using the Latest Hulu app.
- Vizio SmartCast TVs (all models), Hisense Android TVs, LG TVs (webOS 3.5 or higher), Roku TVs, Samsung TVs (2016 or later), Sony Bravia Android TVs (2015 or later), and Vizio Fire TV Edition smart TVs are all available.
With Android TV, Fire TV, and Roku, as well as newer Samsung, Sony, and Vizio smart TVs, Hulu Live TV can be downloaded directly on a wide selection of TVs through the respective app store on the device. Hulu Live TV can be downloaded directly on a wide selection of TVs through the respective app store on the device. However, if a user installs and uses the Hulu app but does not have access to live TV with an active subscription, the problem is most likely caused by the TV’s inability to handle live TV, rather than by a fault with the app itself.
Watching on players and set-top boxes
Just as it is the case with smart TVs, Hulu Live TV is also compatible with a large number of streaming players, primarily owing to the support for Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku devices. Hulu Live TV is compatible with the following streaming players:
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- Apple TV 4K
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Nvidia Shield
- Roku (select models)
- Xfinity Flex
- Xiaomi Mi Box (never models)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire
Roku has been around for a long time and is no stranger to the world of streaming media. Roku has introduced a number of various players and devices throughout the course of the years. While many of them include compatibility for the Latest app, some, such as the Roku LT, Roku 1 (model 2710X), and Roku 2 (model 2720X), do not.Roku devices that are compatible with Hulu Live TV include the following:
- In addition to the Roku 2 (model 4210X), there are also Roku 3 and Roku 4, as well as the Roku Express and Express+, Roku Premiere and Premiere+, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X or later), and the Roku Ultra.
Watching on other devices
If a person or family discovers that they are unable to watch live television through Hulu on their favorite smart TV or streaming player, there are a variety of different devices they may utilize to watch live television.
- IPhone (5S or later), iPod Touch (6th generation), Nintendo Switch, Android phones and tablets (Android 5.0 and above), Chrome OS devices, Echo Show, Fire tablets (Fire OS 5 or above), iPad, Mac through browser (macOS X 10.13 or higher), Microsoft Windows 10, PlayStation 4 and 5
- Microsoft Xbox.
Similar to the problem with Roku, Apple provides a range of various iPad models and versions, and not all of them are supported by the streaming service.
Users of an earlier iPad model may experience difficulties while attempting to watch live television with the Latest Hulu app. However, if you have a later iPad model, you should have no problems. iPad models that are compatible with Hulu Live TV are as follows:
- IPad (5th generation or later)
- IPad Air
- IPad Pro
- IPad mini (2, 3 and 4)
- IPhone (5th generation or later)
The live TV channels available on Hulu may be viewed on a variety of platforms by visiting the website with the most recent version of a desktop or mobile web browser, among other things. Web browsers that are compatible with Hulu Live TV include:
Hulu Live TV supported devices summary
Hulu Live TV is compatible with a broad range of devices, including smart TVs and streaming players powered by the Android TV, Fire TV, and Roku OS operating systems, among others. These smart TVs include those made by Samsung, LG, and Vizio, as well as newer Apple TV players, among others. If none of these devices are accessible, live TV channels can be watched on modern cellphones, tablets, game consoles, and through a web browser if they are not already installed. The most important thing to keep in mind while using Hulu is whether or not a certain gadget is compatible with the most recent version of the Hulu app, which is essential for access to live television.
More information may be found at: Apps for Networking Subscribers to Hulu Live TV can get access for free.
The Best Way to Add Hulu Live TV to Your TV
Are you considering cutting the cable and using Hulu with Live TV instead? Are you just attempting to set up Hulu Live TV in the other areas of your house now that everyone is confined to their respective homes? If this is the case, you may quickly discover that your Smart TV is capable of playing conventional Hulu streaming, but that it is unable to stream Hulu Live TV. The streaming of Hulu Live TV is not supported by many older smart TVs, and even with newer models, it is only available on the latest models from LG, Samsung, and Vizio SmartCast TVs.
It is possible to accomplish this with a variety of various devices, but the best choice is to use one of three gadgets.
You may try a free Hulu trial or a free 1 week Hulu + Live TV trial to see whether it is right for you before committing to anything.
Why Doesn’t Hulu with Live TV Work on All TVs?
For approximately $25, you can add Hulu with Live TV capabilities to your television.” data-image-caption=”For approximately $25, you can add Hulu with Live TV functionality to your television.” loading=”lazy” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” data-small-file=” Hulu with Live TV support can be added to your TV for approximately $25. src=” alt=”Hulu with Live TV support can be added to your TV for about $25.” width: 690px; height: 400px; srcset=” 690w,150w,300w” sizes=”(max-width: 690px) 100vw, 690px”> srcset=” 690w,150w,300w” sizes=”(max-width: 690px) 100vw, 690px”> For approximately $25, you can add Hulu with Live TV functionality to your television.
There are two Hulu applications available: the Classic and the most recent version. If your television is older, has a slower CPU, or has other constraints, it will not be able to run the new Hulu app, and will only be able to view on-demand content. See also:FuboTV vs Hulu+ Live TV Comparison
Best Ways to Add Hulu with Live TV to Your TV
For approximately $25, you can get Hulu with Live TV functionality installed on your television.” The cost of adding Hulu with Live TV support to your television is around $25. ” data-image-caption=” Add Hulu with Live TV support to your television for approximately $25.” Loading time is set to “lazy” for the data medium and big files. The cost to add Hulu with Live TV support to your television is around $25. src=” alt=”Add Hulu with Live TV support to your television is approximately $25.” the width is 690 pixels and the height is 400 pixels.
They were perplexed as to why the live TV streaming didn’t function on their Smart TV after they moved from Spectrum to Hulu with Live TV.
Streaming on-demand content is the only choice if your TV is older, has a slower CPU, or has other constraints that prevent it from running the new Hulu app.
How to Download and Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Streaming services are ideal for anyone who want to cut the cord on their cable TV subscription. Notably, the streaming app offers much more interesting features than the previous version. Hulu is an example of a feature-rich service that allows you to view video while on the road. In addition to Samsung TV, Hulu is now officially accessible on a number of other smart television models. It allows you to have a more personalized TV watching experience with a wide selection of material by downloading it.
With Hulu on Samsung TV, you’ll have access to a plethora of movies, series, sports, and live news, among other things.
It allows you to create up to six profiles, and everyone at home may keep track of their favorite things.
How to DownloadInstall Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Note: Make certain that you have entered into your Samsung account and that the television is linked to the internet. (1). Press the Home button on your Samsung TV remote control. (2). Apps may be found by using the navigation buttons. Apps that you want to use (3). The Magnifyingglass symbol may be found in the top-right area of the screen. Select the Search icon from the drop-down menu (4). Make use of the on-screen keyboard that includes navigation keys to enter asHulu. ClickDone. (5). To learn more about it, click on theHulu button.
To install the app on your Samsung smart TV, select theDownload Nowbutton.
If you have an earlier model Samsung TV, you may stream material using the vintage version of Hulu, which can be downloaded from the Hulu website. Users who utilize the Classic version of the Hulu app will be unable to access services such as live television and Premium Add-ons. Aside from these features, the Classic Hulu app does not have any of the following: My Stuff, Profiles, Guide, Remove from Watch History, Stop Suggesting This, and so on. (1). To activate the button on your remote, press it.
Select the Content View option.
(3). When you select Internet TV, a list of Samsung Apps will show on your screen. (4). To locate theHuluapp, type its name into the search field. (5). Clicking on Hulu will lead you to the information screen, where you should click on theDownloadbutton to begin downloading the video.
How to Activate the Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV
(1).Open the Hulu app on your Samsung TV and log in. SelectLog in from the drop-down menu. (2).On a computer, choose Activate in order to obtain an activation code. (3). In order to activate Hulu on a PC, launch the browser and navigate to www.hulu.com/activate, where you will input the code you received after signing into your Hulu account. Sign in to Hulu to make your Samsung TV functional.
How to Update Hulu on Samsung TV
On your Samsung TV remote, tap theSmart Hubbutton and then pick Featuredtile from the drop-down menu. Note: If Hulu has released a new version, you will see a white arrow on a blue backdrop in the upper right corner. (2). Navigate to the Hulu app on your device. On your remote, press and hold the enter key for a few seconds. (3). If a sub-menu opens, pick the Update Apps option from the list. (4). To obtain the most recent version, click on theUpdatebutton. Tip! To have Samsung TV automatically update applications, hit the Home button on the remote control.
Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Possible Fixes
(1).Using the Smart Hubbutton on your Samsung TV remote, browse to the Featuredtile option. It is important to note that if Hulu has released a new update, you will see a white arrow against a blue backdrop. (2). Locate and launch the Hulu application. To use your remote, press and hold the enter key. (3). The Update Apps option will appear when the sub-menu is displayed. (4). To get the most recent version, click on theUpdatebutton. Use the Home button on the remote to automatically update apps on your Samsung TV.
Fix 1 – Clear CacheData
Clearing the cache and data of the Hulu app can resolve any troubles you are experiencing with the app. (1). Select the Home button on your Samsung TV remote control. (2). SelectSettingsApplicationsHulu. (3). Make a selection from theCleat CacheandClear Dataoptions.
Fix 2 – Reboot Samsung TV
Rebooting your computer will resolve any temporary difficulties you are experiencing when streaming on the Hulu app. (1). To turn on your computer, press and hold the power button on your remote. Once you see the Samsung logo on the TV, press and hold the button for a few seconds. (2). Wait for the TV to restart and then try to load Hulu again.
Fix 3 – Restart Samsung TV
If restarting your smart TV does not resolve the Hulu not functioning issue, try resetting your computer. (1). Remove the power cord, router, and any other cables that are connected to the Samsung TV. (2). Wait 3-5 minutes before plugging it back in to turn on the television. (3). Check to see whether you were able to watch Hulu without any problems.
Fix 4 – Update Samsung TV Firmware
When Hulu’s most recent version is not compatible with the device’s OS, the service may not function properly. (1). Press the Home button, then select Settings, Support, and Software Update. (2). To begin, click on theUpdate nowbutton and then hit Yes.
Fix 5 – Factory Reset Samsung TV
If none of the procedures listed above are successful, you will need to reset the Samsung television.
(1). To access the Settings menu, press the Home button. (2). ChooseSupportSelf DiagnosisReset from the drop-down menu. (3). If asked, enter the PIN code and click on the Reset button.
I hope you have found this part to be helpful in streaming your favorite programs on your Samsung Smart TV. Following the successful activation of your device, you will get an email including the following information: the name of your device, its location, the date and time of Hulu activation, and your Hulu login credentials. Please share any important feedback or recommendations you have regarding this post in the comments section. More relevant information may be found on our Facebook or Twitter pages.