- 1 Control your Samsung TV with your phone using SmartThings
- 2 Control your TV with SmartThings
- 3 Samsung Remote Control User Guide
- 4 How does the remote of my Samsung TV work? – Coolblue
- 5 Different Samsung remotes
- 6 Source, Pre-ch and Ch list, Home
- 7 Video services, Guide, Return
- 8 Exit, Colored buttons, Video functions
- 9 Settings, Info, CC/VD
- 10 Did this help you?
- 11 Remotie: remote for Samsung TV
- 12 Ratings and Reviews
- 13 Subscriptions
- 14 Information
- 15 Supports
- 16 How to Connect Your Samsung Smart TV to Your PC Using Remote Access
- 17 How To Pair Up Your Samsung Smart TV With The Remote
Control your Samsung TV with your phone using SmartThings
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- We’ve all done it.
- With SmartThings, you can use your phone to control your home’s electronics, such as turning up the volume or changing the channel.
Control your TV with SmartThings
SmartThings may be used to transform your phone into a remote control for your television. Open theSmartThings app on your phone and then selectMenu from the drop-down menu. Select your television by tapping All devices and then selecting it. In the app, a remote control will display on the screen. The options accessible on the remote control will differ based on the television model. The volume and channel controls function in the same way as they would on a standard television remote.
You also have access to the Mute, Home, Back, and Guide buttons on the keyboard. To access the Settings menu or applications, use the arrows or the gray box at the bottom of the screen. To make a selection, simply tap anywhere in the box.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
- All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
- With the Shop Samsung App, you can check out quickly and easily.
- Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com.
- Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
Samsung Remote Control User Guide
Accessories and Peripherals: Remote Control and Peripherals The Samsung Smart Remote allows you to control the functions of your television. External devices, such as a keyboard, should be connected for convenience of usage.
About the Samsung Smart Remote (Voice Interaction version)
When using a Samsung Smart Remote with a microphone, you may interact with the device through voice interaction. However, depending on the model and geographical location, this function may or may not be supported.
|(Voice recognition)||Runs Voice Interaction. Press the button, say a voice command, and then release the button to run Voice Interaction. When pressed once, the guide to Voice Interaction appears.|
|(Number pad)||When pressed, a number strip appears on the screen. Select numbers and then select Done to enter a numeric value. Use to change the channel, enter a PIN, enter a ZIP code, etc. If the Color Button appears with a number strip on the screen, select the Color Button and then select a specific color by using the directional pad (up/down/left/right). Use this to access additional options that are specific according to the feature in use.|
|4 Color button||Use these colored buttons to access additional options that are specific according to the feature in use. ” These buttons are not available in the U.S.A. and Canada.|
|Directional pad (up/down/ left/right)||Moves the focus and changes the values seen on the TV’s menu.|
|Select||Selects or runs a focused item. When pressed while you are watching content, detailed program information appears.|
|(Return)||Press to return to the previous menu. When pressed for 1 second or more, the running function is terminated. When pressed while you are watching a program, the previous channel appears.|
|(Smart hub)||Press to return to the Home Screen.|
|(Play/pause)||When pressed, the playback controls appear. Using these controls, you can control the media content that is playing.|
|VOL(Volume)||Move the button up or down to adjust the volume. To mute the sound, press the button. When pressed for 1 second or more, the Accessibility Shortcuts appears.|
|CH(Channel)||Move the button up or down to change the channel. To see the Guide screen, press the button.|
- Information from the FCC When you’re less than 20 feet away from the TV, use the Samsung Smart Remote. When using wireless technology, the useful distance may vary depending on the wireless environment circumstances. Depending on the model, the pictures, buttons, and functionality of the Samsung Smart Remote may be different. For the Samsung Smart Remote to function properly when accessed from an external device, the device’s settings must be configured. Refer to “Controlling External Devices with the Samsung Smart Remote – Using the Universal Remote” for further information.
This item meets with the requirements of Part 15 of the FCC Results document. The following two requirements must be met in order for the operation to be successful:
- This device may not create a detrimental interface, and it must accept whatever interference it receives, even interference that may result in undesirable operation
- Nonetheless, this device may not produce a bad interface.
The following equipment has been evaluated and determined to conform with the restrictions for a CLASS B digital device, as defined in Part 15 of the FCC Rules: These restrictions are intended to offer acceptable protection against harmful interference when the device is employed in a business setting. They are not intended to be exhaustive. This equipment creates, utilizes, and has the potential to emit radio frequency energy, and if it is not installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, it may cause hazardous interference to radio communications.
Users are recommended to try to remedy the interference by one or more of the following procedures if they believe that this equipment is causing detrimental interference with radio or television reception, which may be determined by turning on and off the device.
- The receiving antenna should be reoriented or relocated. Separate the equipment from the receiver by increasing the distance between them. In order to avoid confusion, connect the equipment to an outlet on a separate circuit than that to which the receiver is attached. Consult with the dealer or an expert radio/TV technician if you need assistance
Changes or changes made to the equipment that have not been expressly allowed by the manufacturer may result in the user losing the permission to operate the equipment. Exposure to radio frequency radiation should be avoided. During normal operation, the antenna should be positioned in such a way that the possibility of human contact is minimized to the greatest extent possible.
It is recommended that the antenna not be touched during operation in order to avoid the danger of violating the FCC radio frequency exposure limit.
This device complies with the RSS standard, which is free from licensing requirements by Industry Canada (s). The following two requirements must be met in order for the operation to be successful:
- Neither this device nor its components may generate interference, nor must they tolerate any interference, including interference that may cause the device to operate in an undesirable manner.
The Samsung Remote Control User Guide is available for download. The Samsung Remote Control User Guide is available for download.
How does the remote of my Samsung TV work? – Coolblue
Laurence wrote the piece. 12:55 a.m. on October 8, 2021 The remote control for a Samsung television features a large number of distinct buttons. Each button has a separate set of acronyms and iconography, and these aren’t always immediately understandable. On this page, you’ll learn how to use the buttons on your computer. It is not an issue if your Samsung remote differs in appearance from the photographs. In most cases, the buttons continue to function in the same manner.
Different Samsung remotes
The remote control we’ll be discussing in this post comes included with most entry-level Samsung televisions. Other Samsung televisions include the Samsung One Remote, which can be used with many Samsung televisions. It allows you to control both your Samsung TV and other devices using a single remote. The One Remote, on the other hand, operates and appears in a different way.
Source, Pre-ch and Ch list, Home
This button allows you to see a list of all the sources that are linked. When watching live television, you may effortlessly switch to an HMDI source such as your game console or Blu-ray player, for example.
Pre-ch, Ch list
When you hit the Pre-ch button, you’ll be sent directly back to the channel you were viewing most recently when the button is pressed. With the Ch list button, you may quickly see a list of available television channels, allowing you to quickly move between them.
This will direct you to the Smart Hub. Smart TVs include a primary menu, which provides an overview of the smart TV functionalities, applications, and live television available on the device.
Video services, Guide, Return
With the help of these buttons, you can quickly access the streaming services Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Rakuten TV, allowing you to watch movies and television shows on your smart television.
When you touch this button, the guide with channels is displayed on the screen. You’ll be able to swiftly check the broadcast schedule and select shows that you’d like to watch later on this method. You may also use the channel guide to quickly change channels.
You may use this button to return to the page, menu, or channel that you were previously viewing.
This button allows you to exit the menu and return to the home screen, where you can immediately begin watching live television.
Each of these buttons performs a particular function. The nature of these functions varies depending on the menu you are on. If these buttons are accessible for usage, a message will appear on the screen indicating that they are.
The video functionalities are controlled by the use of these buttons. You may use them to pause, stop, play, rewind, and fast forward your video. If these features are accessible, a message will appear on the screen to notify this.
Settings, Info, CC/VD
Using this method, you may quickly access the settings menu by pressing a button.
Among other things, you may alter the sound and graphics settings from within this menu.
This button brings up a window on your computer screen that displays information about the channel and the show you’re now watching. You’ll be able to easily know whatever show you’re currently viewing and when it’s going to conclude.
Subtitles can be enabled and disabled with this button. The availability of subtitles is dependent on the photos you’re seeing as well as the image source you’re utilizing.
Did this help you?
Optional We will only use your input to enhance the website, and we will not react to any of your comments. This article was written by:LaurenceTelevision Expert
Remotie: remote for Samsung TV
Remotie is a stylish and effective remote control for your Samsung Smart TV, with a keyboard and touchpad for added convenience. Using your phone or tablet, you may easily interact with your television. Remotie will assist you in exploring the Smart Hub and apps’ content, searching for information in the Browser, controlling playback, entering text, controlling in games, changing volume, and switching channels — it will assist you in discovering all of the possibilities of your Smart TV. Highlights of this app include the following:- A fully working remote control for Smart TV;- A large touchpad (available as an in-app purchase);- A keyboard (available as an in-app purchase); – Automatic connection to a device; Text input is restricted in the following ways: Text input is only possible in the Smart Hub apps that are compatible with the Samsung keypad.
- The Remotie service does not support several services such as Netflix, YouTube and others since they have their own keyboards.
- Users who have subscribed to the service may utilize the Touchpad, Keyboard, colored buttons, playback controls, and TV Apps without being interrupted by advertisements.
- “Apple’s App Store Matrix” has determined that the value equal to the subscription fee in USD is equal to the value determined by the “App Store Matrix.” Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your purchase has been confirmed.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours of the current period’s expiration, and the amount of the renewal will be clearly displayed on the billing statement.
- Please see the following website for further information.
- It is not possible to cancel a subscription during the current active subscription period.
- If a free trial term is given, any unused portion of that period will be forfeited when the user acquires a subscription to that magazine, if applicable.
Terms and Conditions of Use: Policy on Personal Information: 9, Inc. is not a subsidiary or associate of Samsung Electronics, and the Remotie application is not a Samsung-branded product. Version 1.7.0 is the latest available. Fixed a problem with the connection on some Samsung television models.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded, then upgraded, the software, and it has significantly improved my whole experience with my Smart Television. The keyboard makes it easier to find things and to launch programs, and it makes it more fluid to switch between apps. The touch pad feature, on the other hand, need improvement. The touch pad makes it significantly simpler to navigate through the online browser, but it’s not entirely apparent how to use it to actually choose things while using the web browser. That is certainly the most significant disadvantage, but if they can improve it, I would use my television’s web browser much more frequently.
I’ve been using an older version of this program for quite a few years now and have never had any major problems with it. In the process of updating my iPhone, I decided to make sure that all of my applications were also up to date. This software connects to my television without issue, and it automatically connects after the app is used, which is an improvement over the previous version I was using. However, I can still operate the volume up and down buttons, and that is about the extent of its usefulness.
Even more unpleasant, though, is the fact that you will be unable to use smart hub at all!
I uninstalled the app, deleted it from the background, and detached it from the television, and now every time it opens, it takes me right to the smart hub controls screen, complete with all of the obnoxious pop-ups and advertisements.
The phone number has been removed.
Other remote apps I’ve tried have all failed, but this one actually works. Yes, there is a paywall for some features, but I think that is reasonable, because they need to make some money in order to keep their app alive, and the good thing is that the remote control is free, which other remote apps do not have, and I appreciate that, the only reason I’m surprised a developer actually thought about people’s needs and isn’t money hungry like others, and everything is fair play to be honest, I As a result, this application appeals to me.
Data Used to Track You
The following information may be used to monitor your movements across many applications and websites controlled by different businesses:
Data Linked to You
The following information about you may be gathered and associated with your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity: For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
Craftwerk 9 Inc. is the seller. Compatibility46.1 MBSize46.1 MB iPhone It is necessary to have iOS 12.1 or later. iPad iPadOS 12.1 or later is required for this feature. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 12.1 or later. Mac It is necessary to have macOS 11.0 or later installed on your computer, as well as an Apple M1 chip. LanguagesEnglish, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokml, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish are some of the languages spoken in the world.
- Samsung Smart PRO Remote Control (Remote Control) $3.99
- Voice input is synced with the touchpad and text. Premium Remote Control for Samsung for $2.99 Channel list and program schedule are included in the $19.99 price. $2.99
- Remove the advertisement for $1.99
- To begin, switch on the television and navigate to Smart HubSourceRemote AccessRemote PCUserAdd on the menu bar. Afterwards, on the computer, enable remote connections and obtain the IP address. The IP address, your user name, and password for the PC should be entered into the TV profile.
It is explained in this post how to connect your Samsung smart TV to your computer using Remote Access for Samsung TVs from 2019 and newer and PCs running Windows 10 or later.
How to Connect Your Samsung Smart TV to Your PC Using Remote Access
It is possible to connect your Windows PCs or laptops to some Samsung smart TV models using the Remote Access feature, even if the PC is in another room. It is possible to view files, use a desktop browser, play games, and perform other tasks by attaching a keyboard and mouse to the TV (either connected or wirelessly through Bluetooth). To connect your Samsung smart TV to your computer using Remote Access, you must first connect a mouse and keyboard to your television. Consult your TV’s user manual to find out which peripherals it supports and how to connect each accessory to your television.
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV and make sure it’s linked to your Wi-Fi network before continuing. To launch the Smart Hub, press the Homebutton on the remote control on your television. A sequence of icons representing inputs, content, and other options appears. At the bottom of the page, you’ll see a separate bar with a range of options. Navigate to the bottom bar of the screen, scroll down, and pick Source using the remote control. There will be a series of symbols above the bottom bar that represent the various TV inputs. SelectRemote Access from the drop-down menu. Select Remote PC from the Remote Access menu panel
- This will open a new window. You’ll notice a huge window called “Connect to Remote PC” appear on your screen. You’ll be prompted to provide the login details for your computer. To establish a new PC profile, click on theUsericon situated to the right of the PC/Profile box to open theUser Profileswindow
- To delete an existing PC profile, click on theDelete button. Add to create a new profile by selectingAdd. Check a few PC settings and note down the IP address of the computer. Turn on your Windows 10 computer and make sure it is linked to the internet before continuing. SelectStart
- sRight-clickComputer. If you don’t seeComputer, look forThis PCor whatever your computer’s name is
- If you don’t seeThis PC, look forComputer. ChoosePropertiesRemote configurations
- Select Allow remote connections to this machine from the Remote Desktopsection of the Control Panel. Make that only machines running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (which is recommended) are allowed to connect, and then click OK. To find out what your computer’s IP address is, go to Start, then Network, then Internet. Wi-FiAdvanced Options may be found on the left-hand menu pane. Locate the IPv4 address and make a note of it for future reference. For the purpose of locating your IP address, you may alternatively utilize the WindowsCommand Prompt. Enter the command ipconfig /all in the Command Prompt and hit Enter. Find out what the IPv4 address is. Bring the Samsung TV back to your room and make sure you’re in the User Profileswindow. The IP address of your PC should be entered in the correct field inside the User Profileswindow using the connected keyboard. Enter the username and password that you use to log onto your computer. Save is then selected by pressing the Save button on the remote. When you open theUser Profileswindow, you’ll notice your new profile displayed. Close the window to leave
- Your newly generated profile will be listed under the PC/Profilebox in the Connect to Remote PCwindow when you return to it from the previous window. Select the user’s profile name, and the Usernamebox is automatically filled in
- After that, click on thePasswordbox and type in the password that you use to connect onto your computer. To begin the connection, navigate toConnect and choose to begin the connection. It is possible that a pop-up message may appear, informing you that the identity of the remote PC could not be validated. Continue by selectingYes if you desire to proceed. The connection to the computer will be established. After a little period, the desktop of your PC will appear on your television
- You may use the PC as you normally would by connecting the keyboard and mouse to the television. ChooseDisconnect from the Home menu on the remote control when you’re ready to end the remote session.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How To Pair Up Your Samsung Smart TV With The Remote
- We wish you and your families a joyful Christmas season and a prosperous New Year in 2019. Please accept my heartfelt thanks for becoming a member of the Tom’s Guide community.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|P||QuestionSamsung 50″ smart tv, new LEds strips now this.||Streaming VideoTVs|
|L||QuestionConnect SNES to modern Samsung SmartTV||Streaming VideoTVs|
|J||QuestionPanasonic Bluray remote stops working on Samsung Smart TV||Streaming VideoTVs|
|T||QuestionHelp with PS4 on a 2009 Samsung LCD TV||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|B||Solved!Pairing A Samsung Non-Smart Remote UN70TU7000FXZA||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|F||Solved!Blurry picture on Samsung Smart TV from DVD||Streaming VideoTVs||5|
|Solved!Samsung smart TV dns Netflix||Streaming VideoTVs||3|
|P||QuestionTech gurus needed (Samsung non smart tv and external drive)||Streaming VideoTVs||3|
|E||QuestionConnecting Old Home To New Samsung smart Tv||Streaming VideoTVs||3|
|X||Solved!App volume problems on Samsung Smart TV with LG Soundbar||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|L||Solved!WHATS BETTER HDMI OR OPTICAL CABLE FOR MY SAMSUNG SMART TV AND LG HOME THEATER||Streaming VideoTVs||2|
|A||Solved!Pairing Samsung Smart Remote with IPTV STB GX-TR500EL||Streaming VideoTVs||4|
|P||Samsung TV un60h7150afxza – wireless and cabled internet issues + remote issues||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|K||Have A Samsung smart TV. No remote.on menu it’s flashing in put. Source list av1. Can’t move it from thatg||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|M||how to use samsung smart remote on samsung smart tv (UA55MU7350S) that has no bluetooth||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|L||What universal remote do I use for my Samsung smart TV with no wifi||Streaming VideoTVs||2|
|S||Samsung Smart Remote||Streaming VideoTVs||2|
|T||Samsung UN65JS9000 – remote used to control volume on sony dvd / home theater receiver until update||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|A||How do i make my samsung smart tv remote work?||Streaming VideoTVs||1|
|G||Samsung Unveils New ‘Smart Control’ TV Remote||Streaming VideoTVs||4|