- 1 How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- 2 How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
- 3 How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
- 4 How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
- 5 How to Track a Samsung Phone? [4 Methods]
- 6 Method 1: Find My Device Can Help You Locate a Samsung phone
- 6.1 Method 2: Using GPS Tracker Apps to Locate Your Samsung Phone
- 6.2 Method 3: Google Timeline may be used to locate your phone even if it is turned off or the battery is completely dead.
- 6.3 Method 4: Locating Samsung Phone Using 3rd Party Apps
- 6.4 Using Cocospy to track for a misplaced Samsung phone
- 7 Our Final Thoughts
- 8 Frequently Ask Questions
- 9 Is it possible for me to track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
- 10 Do Samsung phones have tracking devices?
- 11 findmymobile.samsung.com Password Manager SSO Single Sign ON
- 12 Free Password Manager for Personal Use
- 13 Multiple Devices
- 14 Automatic Sync
- 15 BackupRestore
- 16 Change Display Name
- 17 Custom Layout
- 18 Erase Services
- 19 Enterprise Password Manager
- 20 ADDINGAUTHENTICATOR
- 21 MOBILE IN-APP LOGIN
- 22 MOBILE WEB BROWSER LOGIN
- 23 How to Track a Samsung Phone
- 24 Contents
- 25 Logging into Your Samsung Account and Using Find My Mobile
- 26 Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
- 27 Setup
- 28 Track
- 29 Findmymobile Samsung Com Login
- 29.0.1 Find My Mobile | Apps – The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
- 29.0.2 Find My Mobile – samsung.com
- 29.0.3 Find My Mobile
- 29.0.4 Find My Mobile On Samsung- YouTube
- 29.0.5 Find My Mobile
- 29.0.6 Loading.
- 29.0.7 Find My Samsung: Register and Use Samsung Find my Mobile
- 29.0.8 Find your phone – myaccount.google.com
- 30 How to find lost Samsung Galaxy phone with Find My Mobile
- 31 How to set up Find My Mobile and Smart Things Find on your Galaxy phone
- 32 How to find a Galaxy phone using Samsung’s Find My Mobile on the web
- 33 How to find a Galaxy phone using Google’s Find My Device on the web
- 34 Our top equipment pick
- 35 Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature now works with offline devices
How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Sign into FindMyMobile.Samsung.com by entering your phone number. If your phone is within reach, selectRing. SelectTrack Location to locate it from a distance. To keep your device safe, selectLock. If you like, you may create a PIN number and a message to be shown. SelectErase Data to entirely erase the contents of the phone
- Use the Retrieve Calls/Texts feature to retrieve your last 50 calls and messages from your lost phone.
The Samsung Find My Mobile phone locator locates your smartphone on a map and pinpoints its location. It functions in a similar way to the Google Find My Device and Apple Find My iPhone applications. Aside from that, the Samsung phone tracker maintains an eye on your phone till you return to recover it.
How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
If you’ve never used the Samsung Find My Mobile service before, you’ll need to agree to the service’s Terms of Service before you can begin using it. If you haven’t done so already, click here to learn more. After a simple configuration, you will be able to locate the location of your phone. It is only possible to use Samsung Find My Mobile if your phone is turned on. Whether it’s turned off, check it occasionally to see if it’s been switched on by someone else. It will be necessary to turn to old-fashioned detective work if the battery is completely dead.
- Go toFindMyMobile.Samsung.com to get started. Find the Samsung online tool for tracing down a misplaced device on this page. Sign in if you haven’t used this tool before from the computer that you’re currently using and if you haven’t previously signed in. If you’ve previously used the service from the computer you’re now using and are logged in, it will immediately display the location of your phone
How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
Take a minute to ensure that your phone is kept somewhere relatively safe until you can go back to it, and then proceed with care. Many things can be done with it, including putting it in power saving mode, backing up its contents, and locking it.
- Lock the remote management menu by selectingLock in the remote management menu. This message informs you that while your phone is not presently locked, you may now lock it and display emergency contact information on the screen, suspend biometrics, disable Samsung Pay, and prevent anybody from turning off your device. SelectNext
- You have the option of creating a PIN that will allow you to unlock your phone once it is returned to you. Also available is the ability to put a message that will show on the lock screen of your misplaced phone. If you’d like, you may include a phone number where you can be reached in the event that someone else discovers the device before you do. If you’re afraid that you won’t be able to recover your device before someone else does, you should delete all of the data stored on it immediately. SelectErase Data, then Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menu. If you use Samsung Pay, you may wish to clear your Samsung Pay data
- However, this is optional.
How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
The remote management menu can be locked by selecting Lock. This message informs you that while your phone is not presently locked, you may now lock it and display emergency contact information on the screen, suspend biometrics, disable Samsung Pay, and prevent anybody from turning off the device. SelectNext; Set a PIN that will unlock your phone if you ever lose it and need to get it back. A message that shows on the lock screen of your misplaced phone may also be entered. In the event that someone finds the device before you, you can leave a phone number where you can be reached.
SelectErase Data, followed by Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menus.
- SelectRetrieve Calls/Messages
- The next screen provides an explanation of how this function operates. Select Retrieve to have your last 50 calls and texts returned to you. If you wait a minute, the program will display a list of everyone who has lately phoned or messaged you
- Samsung The battery level of your phone is displayed in the remote administration options menu by Find My Mobile when you open the app. If the battery is running low and you believe it will shut off before you can recover it, you can remotely prolong its battery life. To make advantage of this function, selectExtend Battery Life, then selectExtend.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Track a Samsung Phone? [4 Methods]
I recall the day I purchased my Samsung phone for the first time. There was a lot to learn, and it took me a long before I felt confident in my understanding of the features and how they operated in general. The reason that this is such a prevalent problem is because many people are unaware of the fact that you can simply trace your Samsung phone if it has been lost or stolen. This blog article will provide you with all of the information you need to track your Samsung mobile! Here is a succinct answer; nevertheless, you should read the entire essay to get all of the secrets.
How to Track a Samsung Phone?
In order for your smartphone to begin tracking you back, the tracking feature must first be enabled on the device in your possession.
Please go to and check to see whether your Samsung account is displayed, and then make any and all of the necessary adjustments. How to Locate and Track a Samsung Smartphone Also see: Where are Samsung phones manufactured? Warranty for Samsung Phones The Top Ten Best Samsung Smartphones
Method 1: Find My Device Can Help You Locate a Samsung phone
In order for your smartphone to begin tracking you back, the tracking feature must first be enabled on the device in question. Please go to and check to see whether your Samsung account is displayed, and then make any and all of the necessary adjustments. How to Locate and Track a Samsung Mobile Phone Check out this article: Where Are Samsung Phones Made? Service Contract for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Phones from Samsung that are among the best on the market.
Method 2: Using GPS Tracker Apps to Locate Your Samsung Phone
Making Use of GPS Tracker Apps to Locate Your Samsung Smartphone Due to the fact that GPS tracker applications are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly in their functioning, it is the most effective means of locating and tracking your Samsung phone. It’s possible that you’re asking, “What is the greatest tracking software to track my Samsung phone?” Is it important for you to know the answer to that question? It is now available: KidsGuard Pro for Android smartphones. It is possible to track the position of your Samsung smartphone with KidsGuard Pro for Android.
- This program allows users to track or monitor all of the activities on a target Samsung smartphone, including the device’s real-time location, at any time.
- Tracking your position in real time and with pinpoint accuracy: When you make use of GPS and Wi-Fi logger technologies, you may track the real-time and precise location of the target phone.
- The ability to maintain tabs on social media and instant messaging apps like as WhatsApp, Viber, QQ, and Line is also possible.
- When using KidsGuard Pro for Android to track a Samsung phone, there are a number of choices available to you.
- Step 2: On the Samsung device that you intend to track, open a web browser and navigate to www.clevguard.net in order to track it.
- To utilize the KidsGuard Pro for Android application, launch it and login in with your account information after finishing the installation in Step 3.
- In order to track the whereabouts of your Samsung smartphone, go into your web portal and select the Whereabouts option in the side panel on the left.
- In addition, because it will disappear from the monitoring device after installation is complete on the target Samsung phone, it is extremely difficult to discover and delete the target device.
It is impossible for anybody else, even KidsGuard Pro support personnel, to view any of the tracked information since it is kept in a secure area that is only accessible by the user.
Method 3: Google Timeline may be used to locate your phone even if it is turned off or the battery is completely dead.
As a result of this identification, Google has determined that your device is associated with your Google account. It is possible that your device has or had access to the internet at some point in the past (before it was turned off). This feature, as well as Location Reporting and History, must be activated in order for your gadget to work correctly (can be done in the Google Settings app on your device). While the Timeline feature of Google Maps is similar in functionality to the Find Your Device service, it is not expressly meant to aid in the recovery of missing mobile devices.
- Although it is a time-consuming process, it is quite successful in locating a missing telephone.
- This means that even if your phone’s battery is fully depleted, you may still be able to locate it if you use the GPS function.
- First, go to Your Timeline (previously known as Google Maps Location History) and make sure that the current day is selected in the calendar.
- You may see a detailed chronology for that day on the left-hand side of the page, which includes the names of all the places that were recorded.
- All of the places that have been represented on a map are located on the right side of the screen.
- As a result, there might be significant variations in accuracy.
- In the event that it is stolen, you would be able to identify regularly visited sites, which may be the thief’s residence or place of business.
Method 4: Locating Samsung Phone Using 3rd Party Apps
Spyic Another option to explore is the Spyic surveillance program, which can be downloaded for a little fee. You may download and install it on your Samsung Android phone or tablet by searching for “Samsung Android.” Following that, you will be able to follow its whereabouts at all times, regardless of whether or not you have misplaced your phone. The Spyic app requires a one-time installation on your phone in order for you to be able to find your phone in the event that you misplace it. After that, it will secretly download all of the data from your device and sync it with Spyic’s cloud storage service, which you can access from anywhere.
Using the location tool will allow you to find it if it becomes disoriented while on the road. There are also further features that you may take use of in order to examine the information on the phone without the thief being aware of it, as described above.
Using Cocospy to track for a misplaced Samsung phone
Cocospy is being used. It is comparable to Spyic in the sense that it is a very reliable tracking tool that you should consider investigating. Following its installation in the devices, it may be used to locate and recover misplaced Samsung Android phones and tablets. Moreover, rooting software is not required in this case. To get started, all you need is a single installation on your phone, and that is all. Furthermore, it will operate even when the user is disguised or operating in stealth mode.
Learn how to set it up before you use it to locate a missing Samsung phone in the following steps.
- Using your Samsung smartphone, which should be running Android version 4.0 or above, and Please provide a working email address. Having a steady internet connection
Installing and tracking your Samsung phone is simple.
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Cocospy website using the address bar. For those of you who do not already have a user account, you may establish one by giving an email address and a password in the appropriate fields. 2. To proceed, click on the Android icon in the menu bar on the left. After that, you will be given with a list of all of the Cocospy plans that are presently available to purchase. 3. Decide on the most suited choice and complete the payment process. The payment information, login credentials, installation instructions, and a download link will be sent to you via email as a confirmation.
- Install Cocospy on your phone after you’ve downloaded it from the linked link.
- Please double-check that the stealth mode option is chosen before continuing with the installation procedure.
- Upon completion of the process, you will be provided with the dashboard.
- There is also a summary of the phone’s activity, including its position, on the right side of the screen.
- By selecting the appropriate choices from the drop-down menu, you may proceed to check your messages, calls, location, internet history, and other information.
- You may also make use of the SIM card function to, among other things, set up an alert to warn you when the SIM card is replaced.
Our Final Thoughts
1. Open a web browser and visit to the Cocospy website in order to begin. To establish an account, all you need is your email address and a password, which you can get by clicking here. The Android icon may be seen in the menu bar and should be selected to proceed. A list of all of the Cocospy plans that are currently available will be shown to you after this point. Make your selection and proceed with the payments by following these steps: 3. 4. You will get a confirmation email with the payment information, login passwords, installation instructions, and a download link to your account.
- The dashboard will then be shown in front of you.
- There is also a summary of the phone’s actions, which includes its current position, on the right-hand side of the screen.
Log in to your Cocospy account and use the location function to track down and reclaim your phone if your phone becomes misplaced. Using the SIM card function, you can also set up alerts to warn you when the SIM card is replaced, among other things, which might be useful when traveling.
Frequently Ask Questions
There is currently no app available from Samsung for tracking down a misplaced smartphone that can be utilized on another phone in this situation. Alternatives to this include utilizing any mobile or desktop browser of your choosing to access findmymobile.samsung.com. You may then go into your account and select the device that you’re interested in after you’ve arrived. The location of the device as well as the percentage of battery life left will be visible if it is switched on at all times.
Is it possible for me to track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
You must first download and install the 2MB lightweight Spyic program for Android handsets before continuing. Because of the usage of stealth mode technology, the software, on the other hand, runs in the background and is therefore undetectable. In addition, there is no obligation to root your wife’s phone in this situation. This software captures all of the information you require from your companion’s gadget and transmits it to you through the internet.
Do Samsung phones have tracking devices?
In order to activate mobile tracking on Samsung smartphones, customers must first enable the “Find My Mobile” option on their devices, which allows them to track their mobile devices. In addition, you may enable mobile tracking on Samsung Galaxy devices by using the Android Device Manager program on your computer.
findmymobile.samsung.com Password Manager SSO Single Sign ON
Thousands of websites and services, including findmymobile.samsung.com, may be configured with the SAASPASS password manager so that they can be autofilled and autologged into from both your computer and mobile phone. It is an excellent method of coping with the many complexity of the internet. Additionally, you may quickly add the Authenticator format of multi-factor authentication from within your password manager by selecting File > Add Authenticator Format. It is also possible for us to automatically populate and login using both your password credentials and the Authenticator codes.
Free Password Manager for Personal Use
The SAASPASS forfindmymobile.samsung.compassword manager is completely free for personal use and may be installed on as many devices as you like, including multiple computers.
It is possible to use SAASPASSpassword manager on a variety of devices, including tablets such as the iPad. It is possible to have all of your password managers on two or more devices at the same time. Device management allows you to manage and control several devices at the same time. Remote wiping is really convenient, especially if you have it enabled on more than two devices. You may remotely deactivate your SAASPASS from a discarded or even (god forbid) stolen device using a web-based application.
If you use SAASPASS on numerous devices, your information will be automatically synchronized across all of them, saving you the trouble of having to enter the same information on each device.
You may generate backups of your SAASPASS by establishingRecovery, and you can subsequently restore your SAASPASS if necessary.
This is especially useful if you have to switch devices or if you lose your smartphone. Maintaining notes and backup codes, and then re-establishing them, is no longer an issue with this system.
Change Display Name
It is possible to modify the name displayed on your password manager’s screen from inside the password manager’s settings.
By selecting the edit icon in the upper left corner of your SAASPASS app, you may rearrange the order of all of your Authenticator(s) and even all of the sections.
Using the Erase My Data portion of the SETTINGS menu of your SAASPASS app, you may permanently erase your personal services and data, including any password manager(s).
Enterprise Password Manager
When utilized in a business context, the SAASPASS enterprise password manager is highly recommended. It is made available on a freemium basis to the public (pricing listed here). Additionally, SAASPASS allows businesses to safeguard access to websites, services, and accounts by utilizing multi-factor authentication in conjunction with its enterprise-grade password management capabilities. The business password manager also contains a number of helpful features, such as the ability to share access with teams (or even third parties) without ever having to provide passwords.
Several different forms of two-factor authentication for organizations are available, including the SAASPASS mobile application, hard tokens and USB tokens that support the HOTP and TOTP protocols, and FIDO U2F tokens that integrate Yubico’s YubiKey as an option.
The SAASPASSfindmymobile.samsung.compassword manager comes with a number of features:
- The autofill feature allows you to login on your computer using the browser extension provided by the online portal. SSO Client AutofillAutologin on your machine using the browser plugin provided by the SSO Client
- Autofill and autologin inside the mobile app are two options. Two-factor authentication is a good way to keep your credentials safe. Wherever feasible, include the Authenticator in the mix. It may be used in conjunction with the Authenticator for AutofillAutologin on both the mobile device and the desktop computer. The ability to personalize the display name of your Password Manager
- And Support for two-factor authentication is included. You have the ability to clone and sync your password manager across various devices. A remote-destructive capability for other devices
- Backup and restore capabilities in the event that your device is lost or stolen
- Backup and restore capabilities have been switched off indefinitely. Mobile phone number verification as well as bespoke recovery setup (Bring Your Own Question and Answer – BYOQA) are two of the most advanced recovery options available. Password management in the enterprise
- Authenticator codes
- Sharing access with teams without sharing passwords
- Authentication codes With Multi-Factor Authentication login, you can manage your enterprise passwords. Support for enterprise password management, including FIDO U2F support
- Yubico’s YubiKey has been tested and confirmed
- Security using Single Sign On (SSO) and Enterprise Password Management with Hard Token (both HOTP and TOTP). Every day, more than 8000 preconfigured websites and services are added to the collection
- Logos for the majority of well-known websites
- Copy/paste facilities, including auto copying for external browsers, are provided. Support for Touch ID
- Support for scrambled keypads (in order to avoid shoulder surfing)
- Support for pattern unlocking (both visible and invisible) for Android devices
- The ability to modify the length of the PIN
- Safe Notes is an encrypted secure notepad that may be used to store secret notes and other information. You have the ability to personalize the main menu. Mobile Password Generator, which includes copy/paste capabilities
- Desktop Password Generator
- And more tools. I never have to worry about forgetting my passwords
- And so much more
Download one of our browser extensions for your computer’s browser.
On websites that enable it, you may include the authenticator security into your password manager.
MOBILE IN-APP LOGIN
Simply click on the “OPEN IN APP” button, and SAASPASS will automatically fill in your login, password, and Authenticator code on the next screen.
MOBILE WEB BROWSER LOGIN
When you click on the “OPEN IN BROWSER” button, the site is instantly launched in your external mobile browser, and your authenticator code is copied to the clipboard if you have it saved in your app’s authentication settings. All you have to do is paste your authenticator code into the text box that appears. Additionally, there is no need to fill in the web address (url) in the browser. The SAASPASSfindmymobile.samsung.comPassword Manager mobile iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app (which is free for personal use and also includes enterprise assistance) is available for download from the Apple App Store for free for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The Android Wear application may be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
How to Track a Samsung Phone
Have you misplaced your Samsung mobile phone and are attempting to recover it despite all odds? If anything like this had happened some years ago, it would have been difficult to locate your cell phone. However, nowadays, there are a variety of options for locating your misplaced Samsung cellphone. It’s possible that you’ll wish to track out the location of someone else’s Samsung phone. In many cases, this is done to guarantee that one’s children are in a safe environment, to ensure that one’s spouse is not being cheated on, and to ensure that one’s employees are not going outside of their workplace during working hours, among other reasons.
Of course, the free approaches that we are going to propose have their own set of constraints, which will be discussed further in the next section.
If you are looking for a solution that allows you to follow someone’s Android phone in real time without being restricted to a specific brand of mobile phone, you may check out the post on how to track a phone online.
- Find My Device may be used to locate a Samsung phone belonging to someone else. Find My Mobile allows you to retrieve Samsung data. Track the location of a phone by using the target’s telephone number
- KidsGuard Pro for Android – Phone Tracking App allows you to track your Samsung phone.
Find Someone’s Samsung Phone Using Find My Device
A service called Find My Device is accessible for any Android device, including Samsung smartphones. This function can only be used if the Find My Device app on your Samsung phone has been given permission to view your location. For more information on how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using Find My Device, please see the procedures listed below. Before attempting to locate a phone using this approach, you must first ensure that the phone you are looking for has the location feature switched on and that you have the Google account associated with the target phone in your memory.
- Step 1: From any Android device, browse to the following address: The second step is to log in with the credentials of the account that is currently logged in on your Samsung phone. Choosing the Samsung phone from the list of devices associated with the same account is the third step. Step 4: If you have previously enabled the location feature on your Samsung phone, you will be able to view its current location on a map at this point.
This video demonstrates how simple it is to locate your Samsung smartphone or the location of another person’s Samsung device using the Find My Device feature.
Retrieve Samsung Data via Find My Mobile
Samsung provides a built-in function called Find My Mobile that allows you to simply determine the position of your phone. It is available only on Samsung devices. This function assists a user in locating their phone in the event that it is misplaced or stolen. In order for this feature to function, the Find My Mobile feature on your phone must be enabled. If you have previously completed this step, you may proceed to the next stage to learn how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile by following the instructions listed below.
You have the option to pick the path that best suits your needs.
- Step 1: Go to any Samsung store and visit
- The second step is to sign in with the login credentials of the account that is currently active on the lost or stolen Samsung phone. Step 3: From the list of available devices, select the Samsung phone to which you desire to gain access. Step 4: The location of the selected phone will be displayed on a map at this point. Step 5:
Along with the ability to locate the phone, you can also lock it, make it ring loudly, delete all the data on it, unlock the phone, and retrieve the text messages and call records stored on the Samsung phone using the Samsung Phone Manager. This approach, like the last one, would only work if you had already switched on the location feature on your Samsung phone before attempting it.
Track Phone’s Location by Target’s Telephone Number
Due to the fact that both of the aforementioned ways rely on the target’s Samsung phone’s location being enabled, you will need to look into additional possibilities for tracking the position of the target’s Samsung phone. Using the phone number of the target phone, you may even determine the position of the phone. With the input of a Samsung phone number, several web portals provide the service of determining its position. To get started, all you have to do is input your phone number and press enter.
Although this procedure is simple, it is not particularly accurate.
Furthermore, some of these web portals are scammers, and they utilize this method to obtain your information and exploit it in an unethical manner.
Track Samsung Phone UsingKidsGuard Pro for Android
Because of this, as you may have noticed above, the approaches outlined before are not helpful in all likely cases.
If you want to get beyond the limits of the methods described above, you can utilize KidsGuard Pro instead of them. This software has a number of useful capabilities, including the ability to track the position of another person’s phone. Features
- Track the real-time location of the target’s device
- Pinpoint the location of the target’s device on a map
- Geofencing allows you to create virtual limits. Access the location history of your phone
- Recognize the timestamp for every place
- It takes less than 3 minutes to install on the target device and remains undetectable. This feature provides a precise real-time position of the target device and allows for remote location tracking. Each and every one of the target device’s location information is updated in real time
It installs in less than 3 minutes and remains hidden on the target device. Provides a precise real-time position of the target device; allows for remote location monitoring to be performed; and In real-time, all of the target device’s location information is updated.
Steps to track Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro
Learn how to track the position of a Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro by following the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Sign up for a KidsGuard Pro account with your valid email address and choose a package that suits your needs. Step 2: Make all of the necessary adjustments to the target phone’s settings and then install the app on the phone. The website’s instructions will walk you through the process of concealing the application on the target phone. 3. Log in to KidsGuard Pro’s online dashboard using any other device and pick Position from the options accessible on the left.
Are you still unsure about how to go about installing it?
If you follow these three basic steps, you can simply track the location of a Samsung phone using theKidsGuard Proapplication.
Is it feasible to trace the location of a Samsung smartphone? If you ever find yourself in a position where you need to track the location of your phone or the location of someone else’s phone, you may utilize the methods listed above to accomplish your goal successfully. If you want to follow the position of the target phone as accurately and efficiently as possible, KidsGuard Pro is the finest option out of all of the ways listed above. In addition to enhanced location tracking capabilities, this is a highly recommended app.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links.
As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
Logging into Your Samsung Account and Using Find My Mobile
To view the action, click on each step, or use the arrow keys to navigate through the steps.
- Each step may be viewed by clicking on it, or by using the arrow keys or clicking the picture.
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Now imagine that you’ve just misplaced your brand-newSamsung Galaxyphone. It’s all right! You’re in good shape. Samsung’sFind My Mobile tool is available to assist you. Free, and if you signed into your Samsung account when you first set up the phone, it’s already configured for you to use the service. Let’s say you still have your phone in your possession. As an alternative to waiting for something bad to happen, spend a few minutes right now to check that Find My Mobile is active and configured on your Galaxy phone or tablet.
Please keep in mind that not all wireless providers are compatible with Find My Mobile.
It’s possible that it’s already been installed. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: In our drop test, the Galaxy S9 put up a solid fight3:44 (video).
Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET As previously said, if you signed into your Samsung account during initial setup, the chances are that Find My Mobile is already enabled. In the Settings app, look for Find My Mobile to see whether your device has been located. Alternatively, you may go toSettingsLock Screen and SecurityFind My Mobile and enter your phone’s information. Sign into your Samsung account if requested to do so in order to enable the function. I recommend that you enable all of the settings linked with the functionality as well.
Google’s location service delivers more precise location information, which is critical when trying to locate a misplaced smartphone.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. When it comes to tracking down a misplaced cellphone, Samsung does not have an app that can be used on another phone. Instead, you may go to findmymobile.samsung.com using any mobile or desktop browser of your choice. Once you’ve arrived, log into your account and choose the gadget you’re interested in. If it is switched on, you will be able to view its current location as well as the remaining battery %. A popup will also present a list of activities to perform on the misplaced device, such as:
- Ring, lock, erase data, back up, retrieve calls and texts, unlock, extend battery life, and set a guardian are all possible actions.
The majority of them are self-explanatory in nature. There are a number of them that deserve a little more explanation. For example, retrieving calls and messages will sync with your phone and display the past 50 calls and messages you’ve received, along with their associated phone numbers. The choice to extend the battery life will provide you the ability to keep track of it for a longer period of time. In addition, the Set Guardian option enables you to nominate a friend or family member as someone who will be authorized to log into Find My Mobile on your behalf in order to track or control your mobile device.
Findmymobile Samsung Com Login
The findmymobile samsung com login page may be accessed using the link provided below. Findmymobile samsung com login page is accessible with a single click, and relevant useful resources are available. The most recent update was made on September 5, 2021.
Find My Mobile | Apps – The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
If you have misplaced your handset, you may use the ‘Find My Mobile’ service to locate it. If you lose your smartphone, you may use the Samsung Cloud to find it, back up the data saved on the device, lock the screen, and even prevent access to the Samsung App Store.
Find My Mobile – samsung.com
When you can’t find your phone, use the Locate My Device feature to help you locate it. When your smartphone is unquestionably lost, you have the ability to remotely lock it, limit access to Samsung Pay, and even remove Samsung Pay or just wipe the device’s memory.
Find My Mobile
Findmymobile.in is an automated service intended to search for misplaced or stolen mobile phones; all you have to do is file a complaint with the local police station and wait for the results.
Find My Mobile On Samsung- YouTube
9/25/2015· Find My Mobile is extremely vital and should be used or at the very least signed into by every Samsung user on a regular basis. www.findmymobile.samsung.com This essentially takes the role of Samsung Link’s find my mobile feature.
Find My Mobile
Findmymobile.in is an automated service intended to search for misplaced or stolen mobile phones; all you have to do is file a complaint with the local police station and wait for the results.
Please get in touch with us. In 1 on 1 Inquiry, you may ask any question you want and we will respond with a thorough answer. My concerns are as follows: On this page, you will find the solution to your queries. The following phone numbers are available: Get in touch with the Samsung Custo by dialing its phone number.
Find My Samsung: Register and Use Samsung Find my Mobile
6/28/2019 – Pay a visit (opens on a new browser tab). When this article was written, this was the state of the page: After that, click Sign in. This function loads the website seen in the second picture.
Find your phone – myaccount.google.com
Visit on June 28th, 2019 (opens on a new browser tab). When this article was written, this was the appearance of the page: Click on the Sign in button to continue. This command loads the page seen in the second image to the browser window.
How to find lost Samsung Galaxy phone with Find My Mobile
6/28/2019 Pay a visit (opens on a new browser tab). This is how the page looked at the time of authoring. After that, select Sign in. This command loads the website seen in the second picture.
How to set up Find My Mobile and Smart Things Find on your Galaxy phone
For anyone interested in learning more about how to utilize Find My Mobile to track down their misplaced Samsung Galaxy phone, it is highly advised that both Find My Mobile and Smart Things Find be activated on their Galaxy phone. If you misplace your device, you will be able to locate it much more quickly. Follow these steps to ensure that everything is covered:
- For those who wish to learn how to utilize Find My Mobile to locate a misplaced Samsung Galaxy phone, it is highly advised that both Find My Mobile and Smart Things Find be activated on the device in question. If you misplace your gadget, you will be able to locate it much more quickly in this manner. To be certain that everything is covered, follow these instructions.
Please keep in mind that you can also make advantage of it. Google’s Find My Device app is a useful tool. In order to locate the Android phone to which you are now signed in.
How to find a Galaxy phone using Samsung’s Find My Mobile on the web
- Typefindmymobile.samsung.com In the web browser on your PC
- Login to your account to begin. You will find a list of Samsung gadgets in this section. To find out where you are right now, click here. Some actions on the right side of the screen (ring, lock, track location, delete data, backup, receive call / message, unlock, prolong battery life) can be performed if your smartphone is lost or stolen. You can also choose (Parental settings) from the drop-down menu. Android Central is the source of this information. Please click here. SettingFrom the navigation menu on the left, select “Settings.” We shall terminate the service and delete any personal data if you do not download your personal data or leave “Find Mobile.” Android Central is the source of this information. Please select 3 dot menu from the drop-down menu. To the right of the device’s name is a little arrow. Change the device’s nicknameAlternatively Removing your name from your account
- Android Central is the source of this information.
Don’t forget to save findmymobile.samsung.com to your favorites. Also, make certain that you are using a strong, unique, and secure password to protect your account. If you are unable to locate your device, the last thing you need is for someone else to get access to this gateway on your behalf.
How to find a Galaxy phone using Google’s Find My Device on the web
In addition to Samsung’s Find My Mobile service, you may also utilize Google’s Find My Device service if that is what you are looking for. The procedure is as follows.
- Typemyaccount.google.com Open a web browser on your computer
- Source: Android Central
- Please click the SecurityNavigation link on the left side of the screen. Scroll down to the section under “Your device.” Please click here. Locate the misplaced gadget. Android Central is the source of this link. Locate the misplaced gadget. Source: Android Central
- Click to view the source. produce a resonant sound The smartphone will ring
- Click to read more. Device that is secure Lock your device and sign out of your account, or clickErase device to completely erase your device. If you want to totally remove it, use a damp cloth.
Typemyaccount.google.com Open a web browser on your computer; source: Android Central; please click the SecurityNavigation link on the left side of the page. Move your cursor down to the section under “Your device.” For further information, please visit The gadget has been located. Android Central is the source of the link. Locate the misplaced apparatus. Android Central is the source of this information. the production of an audible signal Android Central has further information about ringing the device.
For a full removal, use a damp cloth.
Our top equipment pick
It is possible that your Samsung Galaxy phone is taking a bit longer to charge, or that your phone has been misplaced or stolen (heaven is banned!). Please take advantage of Samsung’s great trade-in program, and we will do the rest. Understand what you’re thinking The greatest Android smartphone to be released in 2021.
Best in galaxy
Ensure that the inexpensive flagship in 2021 meets excellent standards. With its durable hardware and flexible camera, the Galaxy S21 outperforms every other flagship in terms of performance. It is really beneficial in practically every aspect of life. The S21 is a logical pick, given its 120Hz panel and 5G networking capabilities. When you make a purchase using the link, commissions may be earned. Find out more. There are no scuffs on this surface.
Which screen protector fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite?
If you purchase the most recent Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 and want to ensure that your new glossy display is not harmed, one of the finest screen protectors will be of great assistance. These are the measures that are advised for improving screen responsiveness, preventing finger intrusion, and protecting the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. How to track down a misplaced Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile How to track down a misplaced Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile
Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature now works with offline devices
If you’ve misplaced your phone, Samsung’s Find My Mobile function might assist you in locating it. Because of the most recent software update, Find My Mobile will now function even when a Galaxy smartphone is not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data networks. The functionality was discovered on Saturday by Max Weinbach of XDA Developers. The “Offline locating” feature will rely on a network of nearby Galaxy devices to locate you when you’re not connected to the internet. It’s similar to the “Community Find” functionality that Tile trackers employ when they’re not connected to the internet.
If you have offline finding enabled on your phone, it will also be able to scan for other devices, which means you will be able to assist others in locating their missing phones if you are within range of the item, as well as discover watches and earphones that you have recently used.
It allows you to monitor your phone even if it is not connected to WiFi or cellular service by utilizing other Galaxy users.
The date is August 22, 2020.
We have a few questions for you.
The Verge has reached out to Samsung for further information, and the firm has responded that it is looking into the matter.
You may not have dependable access to Wi-Fi or mobile service when traveling (particularly if you’re going overseas), and losing your phone while on vacation may be a nightmare.
The recent Find My Mobile update appears to be triggering the distribution of push alerts to Galaxy owners who have not yet received them. It is possible to press that message to enter the “offline finding” page in the settings menu, where you may turn the function on and off.