- 1 How to Unlock Samsung S5 to Any Network with 3 Easy Ways
- 2 Part 1. How to Unlock Samsung S5 To Any Network Free – Using A Foreign SIM Card
- 3 Part 2. How to Unlock Samsung S5 to Any Network – Ask Carrier for Help
- 4 Part 3. How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 by Code – Phone Unlock Service Online
- 5 Bonus: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 using 4uKey for Android without Data Loss
- 6 Summary
- 7 How to Unlock AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 For Free
- 8 [Carrier Unlock]How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5 From AT&T
- 9 Preparation for Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 From AT T
- 10 [Updated] Top 3 Methods to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 for Free
- 11 Part 1. Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 with the help of your carrier
- 12 Part 2. Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 with a foreign SIM card
- 13 Part 3. Get Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked with phone unlock software
- 14 How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
- 15 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 Safely and Swiftly
- 16 Way 1: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 via Samsung Screen Unlock?
- 17 Way 2: How to Unlock Galaxy S5 via Samsung Find My Mobile?
- 18 Way 3: How Do I Unlock My Galaxy S5 via Carrier?
- 19 Way 4: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 via a Foreign SIM Card?
- 20 Way 5: How to Unlock Galaxy S5 with Factory Reset?
- 21 Conclusion
- 22 How to free Network Unlock Code Samsung Galaxy S5 by unlock code
- 23 How to Unlock code Samsung Galaxy S5?
- 24 Unlock code Samsung galaxy S5 tested method.
- 25 Unlock Samsung galaxy S5 by unlock code.
- 26 How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 for free
- 27 How To Unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active by Unlock Code.
- 28 How Do I unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active?
- 29 Notes:
- 30 Faq:
- 31 can I use an unlocked at&t Samsung galaxy s5 on US CELLULAR?
How to Unlock Samsung S5 to Any Network with 3 Easy Ways
What issues have you had with your Samsung Galaxy Watch so far? Please let us know what you think in the comments section below if you do. We will make every effort to assist you.
- First and foremost, how to free unlock a Samsung S5 to function with any network by using a foreign SIM card is covered in detail in Part 1. Part 2: How to Unlock Samsung S5 to Use on Any Network – Seek Assistance from Your Carrier
- Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a code is covered in Part 3 of this article. As an added bonus, learn how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5 using 4uKey for Android without losing any data.
Part 1. How to Unlock Samsung S5 To Any Network Free – Using A Foreign SIM Card
In fact, if you have access to a foreign SIM card, you may make use of it to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5. There are several phone settings that you must visit while the SIM card is still in your phone in order for it to unlock the handset for you, and they are detailed below. The steps outlined below demonstrate how to use a foreign SIM card to unlock your Samsung S5 to function on any network for free.
- To make a phone call, tap on the Phone app on your screen and then dial a number. The dial pad should be used to enter the following phone number, followed by the Call button. * 197328640
- * 197328640
- On your screen, you will see a menu appear. The option that indicates UMTS should be selected. To proceed, pick the Debug Screen option on the next screen and press Enter. On the following screen, select Network Lock from the drop-down menu. Finally, choose NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALLIZ from the drop-down menu.
Your phone should be unlocked at this point.
Part 2. How to Unlock Samsung S5 to Any Network – Ask Carrier for Help
If you acquired your phone from one of the main carriers in the United States, you may actually contact your carrier and ask them to assist you in unlocking your device. These carriers frequently assist consumers in having their devices unlocked so that they may be used with other carriers all around the world if they so want. The guidelines below will walk you through the process of unlocking a Samsung S5 to function on any network by contacting your individual carrier.
Unlock Samsung S5 Verizon
If you are seeking for techniques on how to set Verizon unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 to any network, you will be relieved to hear that there is nothing you need to do to unlock your phones. Instead, you may use the Verizon unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 to any network. Interestingly, Verizon does not lock its 4G LTE phones, so if your Samsung Galaxy S5 was purchased from this carrier, it is already unlocked and ready to use. You are free to use it with any service provider of your choosing.
Unlock Samsung S5 AT T
If you purchased your Samsung S5 from AT T, the carrier provides a link on their website where you may file a request to get your handset unlocked. You will need to fill out the form on that page with the information about your phone, and they will then be able to unlock your phone.
- Go to the AT&T phone unlock page on their website for further information. Select the Unlock your smartphone option from the drop-down menu. On the following page, enter your cellphone number as well as any other information you may have. As soon as it asks for your phone’s IMEI number, simply press the * 06 button to see your phone’s IMEI information. Fill out the form on the website and proceed
Your Samsung Galaxy S5 will be remotely unlocked by AT T in a matter of days.
Unlock Samsung S5 T-Mobile
Your Samsung Galaxy S5 will be remotely unlocked by AT T in a few days.
- Contact T-Mobile customer service at 505-998-3793 (in the United States) and ask for an unlock code. Insert a SIM card that is not from T-Mobile into your phone
- When asked, enter the unlock code to get access.
Your phone will be unlocked at that point.
Unlock Samsung S5 Sprint
Sprint states on its website that they do not unlock some handsets, such as the Samsung S5, for domestic usage. This includes the Samsung S5. You may, however, get in touch with them to check whether your phone can be unlocked for use with carriers outside the United States.
Part 3. How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 by Code – Phone Unlock Service Online
Online services that assist you in unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S5 to work with any network are available, and you may try out their service to check whether it truly unlocks your handset before paying them. The use of websites such as CellUnlocker makes it possible to obtain an internet unlock code for your phone. You may then use this code to unlock your phone by entering it into it on your computer.
Bonus: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 using 4uKey for Android without Data Loss
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S5 from a carrier may seem like a daunting effort, but unlocking the screen lock on it is not that difficult at all. Unlocking the screen lock on your Samsung Galaxy S5 may seem like a hard chore, but it is not. If you ever lose track of the PIN or pattern that unlocks your smartphone, you can utilize third-party software to restore access to your device. You may do this using software such as 4uKey for Android, which is designed specifically for Android smartphones and allows you to remove the screen passcode.
You may use it to quickly and simply unlock the screen lock on your Samsung S5 without affecting your data or other important information. The steps outlined below demonstrate how to accomplish this.
- Install the program on your Windows PC when it has been downloaded. In order to use the program, you must connect your Samsung phone to your computer. On the main interface of the program, select Remove Screen Lock from the drop-down menu. Choose Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss option. And then, on the next screen, click on the Start button. Select and validate that you have the proper device name and model for your Samsung s5 in your device settings. Please try another mode if your device model is not listed
- Otherwise, try another mode. After the software has finished downloading the data package, follow the on-screen instructions to set your device into download mode before pressing the Start button. Wait for it to complete the process of unlocking your phone. When the lock is lifted, you will be presented with the following message:
Simply said, that’s all there is to it. Your Samsung Galaxy S5 screen lock should have been successfully removed at this point.
We hope that this guide has helped you learn how to unlock your Samsung S5 to function with any network, allowing you to use your phone with the carrier of your choosing. If you have forgotten your phone’s screen passcode, you may use the4uKey for Android provided in this post to unlock your Samsung phone without a password if necessary. Android Screen Lock Can Be Removed How to Get Around Samsung FRP Lock
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
How to Unlock AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 For Free
- You’re concerned about the unlocking of your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 smartphone. In order for you to be able to use your AT T handset with SIM cards from different networks throughout the world. We have the right answer for your problem
- We will provide you with a free unlock code for your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 handset, which will allow you to use your unlocked AT T cellphone with any SIM card from any network in the globe. Exactly Why Should You Make Use of Our Free AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 Unlocking Service? Our AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 unlock code service is the quickest and friendliest service currently available online, and it does not require you to have any additional knowledge or to download any software in order to unlock your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. We also offer a money-back guarantee on all of our services. Our website will provide you with everything you need to place an order for your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 handset, which you can then have unlocked. Following the completion of the transaction, you will get an unlock code through email, along with some instructions on how to unlock your AT T smartphone. IN WHAT WAY DOES UNLOCKING AT T DEVICE HELP YOU OUT? The best part of our AT T device unlock code is that we give 24/7 service and the code is valid all over the world. In addition, by taking advantage of this promotional offer, you will receive a 100 percent refund if you follow some simple steps to unlock your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. If you unlock your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 with us, we guarantee you a 100 percent unlock success rate as well as the security of your personal data and other valuables. This is legal and secure because it is the only legitimate method of unlocking AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 and you will not lose any data as a result. We obtain the AT T device unlock code straight from the AT T code generator database and deliver it to you. GETTING A FREE AT T DEVICE UNLOCK CODE FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 IS SIMPLE. Following these easy procedures will provide you with a free AT T device unlock code for your SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. By hitting * 06 on your phone’s dialer, you may find out the IMEI of your SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. Then go to our website and place an order for your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. In the comments section, put Free unlock code for AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 in order to let us know that you would like a free unlock code for your AT T handset. Alternatively, you can simply follow these steps to obtain an email with the AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 unlock code as well as some instructions on how to unlock your AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 phone within the specified time period: Disconnect the battery from your SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 phone. Take your AT T SIM card out of your phone and place it somewhere safe. Turn on your mobile phone. Enter the AT T SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 activation code that we emailed to you. Your SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 has been successfully unlocked. Please make sure you read all of the instructions carefully and complete all of the procedures in order to receive a free unlock code.
[Carrier Unlock]How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5 From AT&T
Rhea Cabalida last updated this page on November 4, 2021. AT&T serves as a fixed and mobile network carrier in the United States, and it also provides telecom services in a number of other countries. With about 90 million active subscribers, it is often regarded as the world’s largest telecommunications provider. AT T is truly at the pinnacle of its industry. We believe our phones to be an extension of our souls, which is why we want to be able to use them without restriction. However, if your Samsung Galaxy S5 is locked to AT T, you will be unable to utilize it with any other service providers.
You may have previously attempted to use a different SIM card, but you have observed that instead of receiving and being able to view your messages, the locked messages continue to appear on the screen.
Fortunately, you have arrived at the correct location; below are several techniques you may use to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 from AT T.
Preparation for Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 From AT T
It is possible to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5 from AT T using a variety of ways. After experimenting with any of these ways, you will be able to use your phone with any carrier of your choosing. There is certain information that you will need to gather before you may unlock your carrier’s network. Throughout the unlocking procedure, this information will be required.
- Name of the buyer as it appears on his or her registration document
- The email address of the client who has registered
- The type of subscription that has been purchased
- Mobile number
- The device’s IMEI number (dial * 06 on your phone to find out what your phone’s IMEI number is)
- And the device’s serial number. Those are the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Passcode for the account (if applicable)
Solution 1: Using A Foreign SIM Card
A foreign or international SIM card may be used to unlock your Samsung S5. If you have access to one, you should consider doing so. An International SIM card may be used in any country in the globe. It enables consumers to swap between your local number and international numbers at their convenience. You must access specific phone settings while the SIM card is still inside your phone for this method to function, and once you do, the phone will automatically unlock itself for your use.
- To make a phone call, tap on the Phone app on your screen and then dial a number. 197328640 is a type number. Using the dial pad and hitting the Callbutton to make a phone call
- Amenuwill be shown on your computer screen. Select the UMTS option from the drop-down menu. On the following screen, pick theDebug Screenoption and press Enter to proceed
- After that, on the following screen, selectNetwork Lock
- Finally, choose NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALLIZ from the drop-down menu. Your phone should be unlocked at this point.
Tip: Backup your SIM Card Data
As a result of unlocking your carrier, it is possible that the data contained on your SIM cards, such as messages and contacts, would be wiped. We strongly recommend that you useEchoshare Data Save & Restore for Android to safely and simply backup your data before proceeding. Save & Data Restore for Android is a sophisticated tool that allows you to simply backup and restore all of your data and files on your Android phone or tablet. Don’t be concerned about losing all of your contacts and messages since echoshare Backup and Data Restore for Android makes backing up your data simple and painless with the assistance of its user-friendly graphical user interface.
Backup and restore data with a single click, eliminating the need for time-consuming and difficult procedures. With echoshare Backup & Data Restore for Android, you may do so without difficulty.
- You may recover deleted or lost data from an Android phone, an SD card, or a SIM card using this software. Recovery of images and other data from Android devices, including music and video. Before you backup your Android data, make sure everything is in order. Supports a variety of Android devices, including Samsung, LG, Sony, and others. Supports Android operating systems 4.0 and above.
[Updated] Top 3 Methods to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 for Free
Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S7 exploded lately, there is no question that the Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 are still the best Android smartphones available. When it comes to utilizing a smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6, people have regularly experienced one issue: their Galaxy phone is SIM locked to a certain network. This may occur for a variety of reasons, the most common of which being the purchase of a locked Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 from a carrier such as AT T or Verizon, or the forgetting of the password.
You may be feeling annoyed and wondering how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 so that you may use it with your preferred carrier or in a different country than where you now live.
Take, for example, the Samsung Galaxy S5, which I’ll demonstrate three simple techniques for getting your Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked free of charge in this post.
- Part 1: With the assistance of your carrier, unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5. Part 2: How to use a foreign SIM card to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5. Part 3: Using phone unlock software, unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone.
Part 1. Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 with the help of your carrier
Obtaining a SIM Network Unlock PIN and unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S5 using this technique is completely secure. For as long as you have completed all of the carrier’s conditions, you will be able to get your Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked for free using an unlock code. However, be aware that this might take some time and that it is unlikely to be resolved with a single phone call. To unlock your Samsung S5 through your carrier, you will need the following items: 1. A contract that has been completed.
- The account holder’s password or Social Security number.
- Your contact information.
- Your mobile phone’s IMEI number.
- The account number and the name of the account holder.
- More in-depth information may be found at: How to Carrier Unlock an Android Phone.
Part 2. Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 with a foreign SIM card
Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S5 lock screen using a foreign SIM card is a simple and free method that anybody may use. In order to begin, you must first realize that there is a code that is being circulated that will allow you to unlock the Samsung S5 region lock; using a SIM card that is not your own might assist you in obtaining this code. The fundamental procedures are as follows: The first step is to insert a foreign SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S5, after which you should switch it off and back on again.
The third step is to select UMTS.
Options for Network Locking Perso SHA256 is turned off.
Step 5You should notice a “Network Lock” notification in the main menu; choose NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ from the drop-down menu.
As you can see, SIM unlocking the Galaxy S5 using a SIM card might be a time-consuming process; but, if you are seeking for a quicker way, continue reading. Don’t miss out on: SIM Card Contacts may be recovered from an Android phone.
Part 3. Get Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked with phone unlock software
Try the SIM network unlock software if you don’t want to go through all of the hassle of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S5. As a free unlocking tool, we propose a Samsung Galaxy code generator called FreeUnlock, which is intended to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 smartphones. You’ll be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S5 with whatever SIM card you choose in no time if you just follow the step-by-step instructions provided. Step 1: Go to and enter all of your phone information, including the IMEI number, into the three accessible bars.
- Fill out the form with your phone number and location information, then click on the “proceed” button.
- After that, enter your email address and click “Confirm.” Your email address will be used to send you an unlock code.
- Step 4 It will reboot, and after that, your Samsung Galaxy S5 will be unlocked and ready to use again.
- If you like, you may also use the same ways to SIM unlock the Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 4/5/6.
- What are your thoughts on this post?
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
The following options are available for unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. If you are unsure about the option to use to unlock your phone, please get in touch with us. We will assist you in selecting the most appropriate product for your phone.
Select your network
UNLOCK Samsung Galaxy S5 Active WITHOUT A PASSWORD
What our customers say about unlocking
- I received my codes the same day I placed my order, and they were completely functional. We received prompt service at a competitive price. We would highly recommend them.
Tyler- 2020-10-07 14:32:31
- This is an excellent method of obtaining an unlock code. It worked well the first time, with no problems.
Marion- 2017-11-19 19:11:44
How to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active by entering a network unlock code Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active is a straightforward process that takes only a few minutes. 1. Start the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active with a SIM card that has not been approved (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works) 2. A special unlock window should appear, into which you should enter the codes in the following order: for the message Sim network unlock pin, enter the codes in the following order: for the message Sim network unlock pin, enter the codes in the following order: for the message Sim network unlock pin, enter the codes in the following order: Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm, unfreeze confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy S5 Active does not accept it for the first time) There is also a specific RGCK (regional lock code) code that is occasionally supplied as an option.
- Please enter the RGCK code in the same manner as you would the NCK code.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active has finally been unlocked for all networks!
- For code counters that have been blocked, you will also require the MCK (unfreeze) code in order to reset the code counter.
- The majority of devices purchased through a network provider on a contract are network-blocked.
- If you try to use a simcard from a different network, the device will either prompt you for an unlock code or display a notice stating that the simcard is not compatible.
- In order to unblock a network on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, please follow the instructions at this link: Unlocking the Samsung network.
- Until you enter the right unlock code, you will be unable to connect to any other network.
- To see if your device is compatible, click on the link below.
- To unlock your phone, you’ll need both a Defreeze (MCK) code and an NCK code from the manufacturer.
- Here are some examples.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active has three attempts to input the unlock code in most cases.
Unfreeze code is required if you wish to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active that has a blocked code counter in order to proceed. It is also possible to utilize the code to bypass a regional blockade if you wish to go to several different nations.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 Safely and Swiftly
At the time of its debut, the Samsung Galaxy S5 was a huge hit with consumers. Many people still have their outdated Samsung Galaxy S5, despite the fact that they are no longer in use with it. Furthermore, it is available for purchase on the second-hand market. It is possible to discover how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 here if you have an old Galaxy S5 and have forgotten the password; furthermore, the following 5 options will allow you to simply unlock your Galaxy S5. To begin, let us have a look at the information.
Way 1: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 via Samsung Screen Unlock?
Before long after its release, the Samsung Galaxy S5 became highly popular. Many folks still have their old Samsung Galaxy S5, despite the fact that they no longer use it. It is also available on the second-hand market for purchase. It is possible to discover how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 here if you have an outdated Galaxy S5 and have forgotten the password; also, the following 5 options will allow you to simply unlock your Galaxy S5. Take a look at it now without further ado!
Main characteristics of this screen unlocking program:
– Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 and other Samsung smartphones quickly and without losing any data. Smoothly bypass LG lock screens without having to restart your smartphone. In addition to the pattern lock, there are four other types of screen locks to unlock: the PIN lock, the fingerprint lock, and the password lock. The locking screen may be removed with a few easy presses, thanks to this feature. Apart from the Samsung Galaxy S5, it is compatible with a variety of other Android smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra/S21/S20/S10/S9, OnePlus 9 Pro/9/8/7/6, Sony Xperia 1 III/5 II/10 II, ZTE Axon 30 Ultra/S30/nubia Z30 Pro, Google, Xiaomi, and Huawei, among many others.
Guide on how to unlock Galaxy S5 without effort:
The first step is to launch the unlocking software. Please download, install, and run the screen unlocking program on your computer. Thank you. Then choose the ” Screen Unlock ” module from the drop-down menu. Step 2: Connect the Galaxy S5 to the computer. Connect the Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cord, and then select ” Unlock Android Screen ” from the menu bar on the interface. Step 3: Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5- Choose your phone model and then press the ” Next ” button. Then, to enter the Download Mode, follow the on-screen prompts as they appear.
More reading material may be found at: You can unlock the pattern lock on Android phones without losing any data if you use one of these techniques.
Way 2: How to Unlock Galaxy S5 via Samsung Find My Mobile?
In reality, Samsung Find My Mobileis an additional beneficial option to consider. However, you must sign in with your Samsung account on the mobile device and enable the Remote Control option on the device in order to use this feature. If you’re still not sure, you may try this alternative solution.
Here’s how to unlock codes for Samsung Galaxy S5 for free via Find My Mobile:
Step 1: Navigate to the website. Launch the Samsung Find My Mobile website on your computer and sign in using the Samsung account that was previously associated with the locked phone. To unlock your Galaxy S5, follow the steps below. Step 2: Unlock Your Galaxy S5 After the website has located your mobile phone, select the ” Unlock ” function and click the ” Unlock ” icon. Then you’ll need to sign in with your Samsung account and password.
– In order to proceed with the operation, click the ” Next ” button. It will erase your lock screen as soon as it is activated. You may also be interested in:Want to transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung without any hassle? If that’s the case, don’t forget to click on this link.
Way 3: How Do I Unlock My Galaxy S5 via Carrier?
If your Samsung Galaxy S5 has been locked by a carrier, you can unlock it by contacting your carrier for assistance. Fortunately, in the majority of situations, the carriers in the United States. Because Verizon does not lock its 4G LTE telephones, it is possible that your phone has already been unlocked at this point. Here’s how you approach carriers for assistance in unlocking your Galaxy S5:
For Samsung Galaxy S5 T-Mobile
You may see if your mobile phone has a device unlock app pre-installed by searching for it in the app store. If this is not the case, your smartphone has been unlocked. Alternatively, you may contact T-Mobile Customer Support by visiting theT-Mobile website.
For Samsung Galaxy S5 AT T Mobility
Please browse to the AT T Mobility device unlock homepage and click on the ” Unlock your device ” link to begin the process. Following that, input your phone number and obtain your IMEI by calling *06. Enter the code into the website and follow the on-screen steps to unlock your Galaxy smartphone. AT T will often unlock your phone after a few days of inactivity.
For Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint
Nowadays, Sprint has been absorbed by T-Mobile US, however you may still seek assistance by visiting theUnlocking Your Sprint DeviceWebsite. Furthermore, unlocking a Sprint cellphone is identical to unlocking a T-Mobile device. As a result, you can contact their customer support to get your phone unlocked.
Way 4: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 via a Foreign SIM Card?
Is it a little difficult to unlock your phone using a carrier’s service? Fortunately, this section will explain how to unlock the Galaxy S5 by using a SIM card as a key. As a result, please have a foreign SIM card ready in advance. You will not have to contact the carrier in this case.
Steps on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 to all networks for free via a SIM card:
Instructions for Step 1: Insert the SIM Card Please insert the foreign SIM card into your Galaxy S5 and restart your phone. Step 2. On your phone, dial Service ModeDial* 197328640 and choose the ” UMTS “” DEBUG SCREEN “” PHONE CONTROL “” NETWORK LOCK ” option from the drop-down menu. Then pick the ” PERSO SHA256 OFF ” option from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone In the main menu, you will see a notice stating that the network has been locked. Next, select the ” NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALLIZ ” option from the drop-down menu.
Could be you require:How to successfully restore deleted files from the phone memory on a Samsung device.
Way 5: How to Unlock Galaxy S5 with Factory Reset?
The final method is to do a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S5. It is simple to use, but it will cause you to delete all of the data on your Samsung phone. After you’ve unlocked your Samsung smartphone, you’ll be able to restore any lost data on it.
Tutorial on how to unlock Samsung S5 via factory reset:
Step 1: Turn off your Samsung Galaxy phone. Please turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone. Keep holding and pressing theVolume Up, Home, and Powerbuttons at the same time for a few seconds or until you see the Android mascot appear. Step 2: Select Factory Reset from the drop-down menu. Press the Volume Down key to select ” Wipe data/factory reset ” from the drop-down menu, and then press the Power button to confirm your selection.
Step 3: Perform a factory reset on the phone to get rid of it. Afterwards, choose the “Yes – erase all user data” and “Reboot system immediately” icons from the menu. You may now have access to your Galaxy S5 without having to unlock it.
What is the process for unlocking my Galaxy S5? My solution consists of the approaches listed above. So, are you concerned about your Samsung Galaxy S5 that has been locked? If you answered yes, please follow the steps below to unlock your phone. Unquestionably, our Screen Unlock program is the quickest and most convenient method of unlocking Samsung phones. The ability to avoid data loss is much more critical. Overall, it’s worth your time to give it a shot. Articles that are related Samsung SD Card Data Recovery: Recover Data from a Samsung SD Card Quickly and Easily How to Easily Back Up Your Galaxy S7?
Instructions on how to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy S2 There are four useful options available to you.
Contacts from your Samsung device can be recovered using this method.
How to free Network Unlock Code Samsung Galaxy S5 by unlock code
Dear Colleagues, Take my love from the depths of my being at first, please. In case you’re seeking for a Samsung Galaxy S5 unlock code to unlock your phone, you’ve come to the correct spot since we provide free Samsung unlock code service for Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phones all over the world, including the United States. Hello, I’m sitting down to write this lesson since the majority of my blog followers have contacted me via e-mail and requested that I write it. They’ve written me a letter.
- How can I get the unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5?
- And there are many more.
- Now, I’ll tell you how to Unlock Code Samsung Galaxy S5 T-Mobile without a computer.
- As a result, I am confident that this instruction will be successful.
- I would like to ask everyone of my website visitors to kindly attempt to follow each and every step of each instruction in order to get better outcomes.
- It is required to understand the following before reading this tutorial:
- What exactly is an unlock code? Why is it important to know our phone’s unlock code? How to Insert the Unlock Code Appropriately Into Your Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone
You will be able to use your phone on different networks if it is unlocked. When traveling overseas, you will be able to use it on networks that connect to a certain nation. Because it may be used with any SIM card, your phone’s worth will increase as a result. Let’s have a look at it-
How to Unlock code Samsung Galaxy S5?
Greetings, dear reader. This information about ” Unlock code Samsung Galaxy S5 ” should not be overlooked because I have personally tested it multiple times. Please take your time and carefully follow each step –
Unlock code Samsung galaxy S5 tested method.
Insert an unsupported SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S5. Step 1: First, turn your phone on. Second, return to the main window and dial “* 197328640” from the dial pad on your phone to access the Debug menu. Step 3: After calling * 197328640 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone, you will be presented with aUMTS menu on the screen of your device. Step 4: Select the Debug Screen option from the UMTS menu. Afterwards, choosePhone Controlfrom the Debug Screen. Step 6:Then, from the Phone Control menu, selectNetwork Lock.
After that, choose OFFfromOption for the Perso SHA256 algorithm.
and then chooseNW Lock NVDataINITIALLIZ once you have seen the notification “Network Lock.” (This implies that you will discover a “You will notice the following text on your mobile screen if you are on the “NV REBUILD” screen: “Golden-Backup exists.” You have the ability to restore California/Nevada “) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) The phone will inform you that a Golden Backup has been created.
Select Restore Backup from the drop-down menu. Step 10: From the ” NV REBUILD ” menu, selectRestore Back-up and wait a few seconds. Within a few minutes, your phone will automatically reboot or restart.
Lets we see all the steps at a glance for your better understanding to know How to free Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 by unlock code.
1st Step: Insert your Samsung Galaxy S5 with an unsupported SIM card into it. Next, navigate to the main window and enter “* 197328640” from the call pad on your phone to access the Debug menu. Step 3: Upon calling * 197328640 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone, you will see aUMTS menu appear on the screen of your mobile device. ChooseDebug Screenfrom theUMTS drop-down list in Step 4. SelectPhone Control from the Debug Screen in Step 5. Afterwards, under the Phone Control menu, select Network Lock.
After that, choose OFFfromOption for the Perso SHA256.
and then chooseNW Lock NVDataINITIALLIZ once you have seen the notice “Network Lock” (This implies that you will come across a ) “You will notice the following text on your mobile screen if you are on the “NV REBUILD” screen: “Golden Backup exists.” Restoring California and Nevada is possible “        An automated message will inform you that a Golden Backup is available.
In the ” NV REBUILD ” box, selectRestore Back-up and wait a few seconds.
Unlock Samsung galaxy S5 by unlock code.
Insert an unsupported SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S5 as a first step. Step 2: Then go to the main window and enter “* 197328640” from the call pad on your phone to access the Debug menu. Step 3: After calling * 197328640, you will be presented with aUMTS menu on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone. Then selectDebug Screenfrom theUMTS drop-down menu. Afterwards, selectPhone Controlfrom the Debug Screen. Step 6:Then, from the Phone Control menu, select Network Lock. Step 7: After that, pick the option from the Network Lock menu.
Step 9:Now, take a few minutes to relax before returning to the main menu.
(This implies that you will come across a “You will notice the following text on your mobile screen if you are on the “NV REBUILD” screen: ” Golden-Backup exists ” You have the option to restore California/Nevada “( ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) The phone will inform you that a Golden Backup is available.
Step 10: From the ” NV REBUILD ” menu, selectRestore Back-up and wait a while.
Your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 SIM Network Unlock PIN Code is –
48175057, 44154120, 68140718, 68837060, 20253171, 71184905, 07057579, 99435020, 48175057, 44154120, 68140718, 68837060, 20253171, 71184905, 07057579, 99435020 Please go through this code one at a time. I believe that one code will be sufficient to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 mobile phone’s SIM network. Due to the fact that one code will not work for all SIM networks, I have created much too much code. So try each one one at a time, and you might just find the code you’re looking for.
I’ll make an attempt to provide you with the unlock code.
or Answers Mode is available for you to ask your question here.
NB: You should keep the unlock code for future reference since your phone may become locked again if you do a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 phone.
It’s possible that you’ll need that time again. So Keep it for future reference. By using a PIN code, you may unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 for free from any network. Thank you very much.
What you should know before Network Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy galaxy S5?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocking FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile Phone: Q: What is the procedure for entering the code for the SAMSUNG Samsung galaxy S5? A: Turn on the SAMSUNG Samsung galaxy S5 while inserting a SIM card that has not been approved. In this case, it should specify that the SIM card is prohibited. Q: What are the benefits of unlocking my SAMSUNG GALAXY galaxy S5? The unlocking of the SAMSUNG GALAXY galaxy S5 will allow you to use any carrier sim card with the device. It’s beneficial in a variety of situations, including when you want to use your phone when traveling overseas without incurring roaming costs (by using a sim card purchased there) or when you want to switch carriers. Q: Is Unlocking considered a lawful job? A: In a word, yes. It is 100 percent legal to do so. Of course, you have the option to unlock your phone if you so choose. Q: Will unlocking my Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 Mobile phone cause any damage to it? A: No, unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 Mobile phone will have no negative impact on it in any manner. Q: Is it safe to unlock the SAMSUNG GALAXY S5? A: Yes, it is completely safe. A: All of the services we provide for the SAMSUNG Samsung galaxy S5 are completely secure. We are unlocking your SAMSUNG GALAXY galaxy S5 in the same manner that the manufacturer or carrier would do it, therefore there will be no negative impact on the functioning of your smartphone. Q: Will unlocking my SAMSUNG GALAXY galaxy S5 violate my manufacturer’s warranty? A: No, it will not invalidate your warranty because you will not be required to remove your warranty sticker in order to unlock. The unlocking of your SAMSUNG Samsung galaxy S5 will not void your warranty. Your phone will be unlocked in the same manner as if it had been unlocked by the manufacturer. By default, all new devices are unlocked out of the box. Manufacturers are locking smartphones in response to carrier demands, thus when you unlock SAMSUNG GALAXY galaxy S5, you are essentially returning the device to its original factory settings (no lock at all). Q: Is it possible to unlock my Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile from the comfort of my own home? A: You can unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home. When it comes to unlocking my Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 Mobile phone, do I require any technical knowledge? A: No, you do not require any technical skills in order to unlock your Samsung Galaxy galaxy S5 mobile phone. Q: Will this unlock code permanently unlock my Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 phone, or will I have to unlock it again after a period of time? Your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 Mobile phone will automatically re-lock itself after you have unlocked it once. As a result, you should keep this unlock code in case you need to unlock it again. For further information, please see the following link: Why is it necessary for us to unlock our phone? The most common reasons for unlocking a mobile phone. Request: Greetings, visitors If you have any troubles, please let me know by leaving a comment and I will do my best to assist you as quickly as possible to unlock code for Samsung Galaxy galaxy S5 phone. Please keep in mind that if you are using a T-mobile SIM card, this unlock code will work well for you. NB: This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator, Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock, and CP lock restrictions that tie the phone to a certain network or service provider. It will not work to unlock the phone from any other restrictions. Good news is that this service will not disable the phone’s other security safeguards, which is a welcome relief. Advice: We recommended that you make a backup of your phone settings before attempting to use these codes. Save all phone numbers, crucial messages, and other information to the SIM card, memory card, or other storage device of your choice. When a phone is reset, some of them delete all of the data stored on the phone. However, take care: Always remember that while entering these unlock codes, you may only attempt three times before your phone is permanently locked or blocked. Otherwise, your phone will be permanently locked or blocked. This code may be used to restart the phone. Before entering any codes, please make sure that your phone book has been backed up. We are not liable for any harm to your mobile phone that may occur. More information may be found here. Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S4 is simple. Unlock code for your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone for free
- Instructions on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Note I717
- The process of unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 T-Mobile phone. How to Upgrade Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 To An Android Device What exactly are unlocking codes / keys? The Samsung mobile phone master reset code is a four-character code.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 for free
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is widely regarded as one of the most impressive Android smartphones to have ever reached the market. Despite the fact that early sales fell short of Samsung’s projections, the company nevertheless managed to sell more than 12 million handsets in the first three months after debut, which is nothing to sneeze at. The beautiful display, strong specifications, and dust and water resistance have all contributed to the positive feedback. In fact, Consumer Reports recently recommended the S5 above Samsung’s most current offering, the Galaxy S6, citing the latter of these capabilities as the reason for favoring an earlier generation device over a more recent one.
- Upgrades, or even new contracts, will almost certainly result in the dreaded SIM lock quandary, which you will have to deal with.
- That implies you won’t be able to take your AT T smartphone and transfer it to T-Mobile in order to take advantage of a cheaper rate plan.
- As a result, you have two options: either continue with Carrier X and pay whatever rate plans they want to provide, regardless of competition, or be stuck with a brick that costs $600.
- No, we didn’t think so either.
- Everyone else will need to purchase an unlock code for their phone from a service such asAndroid SIM Unlock, which can be found online.
You’ll need the following supplies:
- Your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. In the Settings menu, select More > About device > Status, or call 06
- Your carrier’s Customer Service number to obtain this information. Alternatively, if your carrier is not mentioned here, Customer Service is often preloaded in your phone’s contacts as 611, *611, or a similar version
- Phone numbers for T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon include 1-877-453-1304, 1-800-331-0500, 1-866-866-7509, and 1-800-922-0204.
Obtaining an unlock code is the most straightforward and least expensive option. Simply contact your carrier and get the code. Keep in mind that Carrier X does not want to miss out on your business, so be prepared to work hard. If your service provider agrees to your request, you will often get your unlock code by e-mail within a few days after submitting your request. Keep this code handy since you’ll be requested for it when you insert a SIM card from another provider. SIM Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S5 is a relatively simple process that takes only a few minutes.
- Remove the back panel/battery cover from your Samsung Galaxy S5 and set it aside. You’ll need to remove the battery in order to access the microSIM card slot. Make a swap between your microSIM card and one from a different service provider. Replace the battery and the cover on top of the device. Boost your energy
- Fill in the blanks with the unlock code that was provided to you by your service provider.
A great alternative
The next best alternative if your service provider was unable to offer you with a freeSIM unlock code for your Galaxy S5 is to purchase one fromAndroid SIM Unlock, which is the most affordable. The website provides excellent customer support as well as a money-back guarantee in the event that the SIM unlock code they supply does not function.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links. Please review our policy. As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
How To Unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active by Unlock Code.
The unlocking solution we give allows you to use any SIM card from any network carrier in your SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active once it has been locked. This entails the use of unlock codes, which are a set of digits that may be typed into your phone through the dial pad in order to remove the network limitation and allow you to utilize other local and international networks instead. SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active is a smartphone that is designed to be active.
How Do I unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active?
Making a phone call is all it takes to unlock a SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active phone. Please follow the steps below to submit your request:
- Obtain the unique unlock code for your SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active by visiting this page. Remove your phone’s original SIM card from its slot
- Insert a SIM card that has not been approved
- You should now see a box where you may enter the unlock code. Unlocklocks.com will supply you with an unlock code to enter.
That is all there is to it. Congratulations, and now you may use your unlocked SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active on any network, anywhere in the globe.
- All carriers (AT T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, and others) are supported for unlocking. The unlocking is permanent, and you will not be required to input the unlock code more than once in the future. Unlocking is possible on all SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active models
- However, not all models are supported. Unlocking a SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active phone is completely legal and risk-free
- It is also very safe.
- What are some of the benefits of unlocking my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active smartphone? The most significant advantage of having your phone unlocked is the increased amount of options. With your phone unlocked, you may change SIM cards at different times to obtain the greatest value from the various rates offered by the various service providers, and you can select which network and which tariff you wish to use at different times as well. Mobile phones that have been unlocked tend to have a higher resale value, which means that the worth of your smartphone might be raised as a result. Why would I want to unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active? Many users unlock their mobile phones so that they may use a local prepaid SIM card while traveling to a different country rather than having to utilize the expensive ‘roaming’ option provided by their current network provider. There are hundreds of network operators throughout the world that lock their phones to their respective networks, which is a common practice. As a result, we will unlock the SIM locks on your phone, allowing you to use whatever network you want. The ability to purchase or use a SIM card from a different network in your own country or even across the globe will be granted to you after your phone has been unlocked. When traveling overseas, unlocking your phone will let you to use a local SIM card from a local service provider, resulting in much lower call costs. Additionally, if you decide to sell your phone, the value of your phone will improve. How will I know if my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active is locked? To check if your phone is locked, just insert a different SIM card into the phone and turn the phone on to see if the phone responds. It is essential that you use a different SIM card than that which was given with the phone. It is most probable that your phone has been locked if it does not enable you to make calls and shows an error message such as “SIM not valid,” “Phone Restricted,” or “SIM not accepted,” or if it asks you to input an unlock code. You supply us with information about your phone that is easy to discover, such as the kind, the IMEI number, the country where the phone was purchased, and the network that provided the phone. This information is then used to generate an unlock code for your phone, which you may use to unlock it. Follow the simple procedures we offer, and your phone will be unlocked in minutes — it’s that simple. What specific information do you require from me? The answer varies based on the phone in question. Typically, you’ll need to supply the phone’s model number, the phone’s 15-digit IMEI number, and the country / network that the phone is locked to. Typically, this is sufficient, although it varies depending on the handset and solution. In any case, we give you with comprehensive and simple instructions on how to unlock your phone. Is it necessary for me to use the original SIM card in order to unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active? The unlock codes we provide for the majority of handsets will be input without the need for a SIM card to be inserted. Certain phones, on the other hand, require either an alternate SIM card or the original SIM card to be inserted in order for the unlock codes to be effective. Do I need technical expertise to unlock my phone? We don’t charge you anything because we give comprehensive and simple instructions for unlocking your phone. Often, it is as easy as inputting an unlock code using the phone’s keypad to resolve the problem. In the event that you experience difficulties unlocking your phone with the codes we offer, we will do all we can to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. What should I do with the unlock codes? Follow our step-by-step instructions to input the codes into your phone using the keypad on your phone once you’ve received them. It is quick and straightforward, and it will unlock your phone immediately. Can I receive a discount if I have more than ten phones to unlock at the same time? Sure. In order to receive special discounts for professional unlockers, please contact us through our website. What is a SIM card, and how does it work? It’s the little microchip card (about 2cm by 1cm in size) that you plug into a phone when it’s initially turned on. It allows the mobile network to identify the phone by its unique identifier. The SIM card is often found on the back of the phone, behind the battery
- However, this might vary. What is the best way to make a payment? Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Electron (through PayPal), and other major credit cards are among the payment options we offer.
- Is it safe and secure for me to submit my credit card information on your website? Your credit card information is completely secured and handled through a secure server. We do not save your credit card information in order to ensure optimum security. We also support PayPal, which has a 128-bit SSL security site that has been certified by Thawte. Will my phone continue to function? It’s true that unlocking simply means removing the network and SIM locks that were previously programmed into the phone’s software when it was sold to you by the network. Will the unlock codes cause any harm to my phone? Unlocking your mobile phone using unlock codes is the safest method of removing the network limitation on your phone currently accessible. To remove the network limitation, you just type the relevant codes straight into your phone through the keypad.
In what ways can unlocking my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active benefit me? You have more options when you get your phone unlocked, which is the most significant advantage. You may switch SIM cards at different periods to receive the most value from the various rates from the providers, and you can select which network and which tariff you want at different times if your phone is unlocked. The worth of your cellphone may improve if it is unlocked, as unlocked mobile phones tend to have a higher second-hand value.
Many users unlock their mobile phones so that they may use a local prepaid SIM card while traveling abroad rather than having to utilize the expensive ‘roaming’ service provided by their current network operator.
In order for you to be able to use whatever network you choose on your phone, we will unlock the SIM locks on it.
The ability to change your SIM card to a local operator while traveling will allow you to make considerably more affordable phone calls when you are overseas.
How can I determine if my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active is locked?
It is critical that you do not use the SIM card that was included with the phone.
How can I unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active phone?
Once this information has been gathered, it is utilized to generate an unlock code for your mobile device.
So, what kind of information do you want from me?
Most of the time, you’ll need to submit the phone’s model number, the phone’s 15-digit IMEI number, and the country / network to which it’s been unlocked.
Anyhow, we give you with comprehensive, simple-to-follow instructions on how to unlock your phone.
Unless a SIM card is attached, the unlock codes we provide will work on virtually all devices.
Some phones, such as the iPhone, need that either an alternate SIM card or the original SIM card be used in order for the unlock codes to operate.
Entering an unlock code into the phone’s keypad is frequently all that is required.
What should I do with the unlock codes?
There are no complicated steps involved, and your phone will be unlocked quickly.
The SIM card stands for Subscriber Identity Management System.
To the mobile network, it serves as the phone’s identification.
What is the best way to make a contribution?
Each transaction is processed through a secure server with full encryption of your card information.
Our services are also available through the PayPal website, which is protected by 128-bit SSL encryption and is certified by Thawte.
To be clear, unlocking simply removes the network lock and SIM lock that were previously programmed into the phone’s software when it was sold to you by the network.
Unlocking your mobile phone with unlock codes is the safest method of removing the network restriction on your phone currently on the market.
It is simply a matter of entering the necessary codes into your phone’s keypad in order to bypass the network restriction.
can I use an unlocked at&t Samsung galaxy s5 on US CELLULAR?
- We wish you and your families a joyful Christmas season and a prosperous New Year in 2019. Please accept my heartfelt thanks for becoming a member of the Tom’s Guide community.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|S||How do you unlock a Samsung galaxy S 9 plus US cellular for AT T||Android Smartphones||1|
|M||how do I unlock my samsung account on my samsung galaxy s5 smartphone||Android Smartphones||1|
|S||Can I unlock my boost mobile samsung galaxy s6||Android Smartphones||1|
|K||Solved!If I reset a Samsung Galaxy S4 With out my sim in (its locked) will it become unlocked?||Android Smartphones||1|
|D||unlock samsung s5||Android Smartphones||1|
|G||Samsung’s Galaxy S9 Could Have an Unlocked FM Chip||Android Smartphones|
|S||What can i do in safe mode samsung galaxy s7||Android Smartphones||1|
|R||I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from sprint that I has fell in my lap forfree howdo I get itdsu unlocked?||Android Smartphones||2|
|M||U.s.cellular Samsung galaxy note 4 is unlock can I switch it to net10||Android Smartphones||1|
|R||sprint unlocked my samsung galaxy note 3 and att gave a sim but phone is not recongizing sim card||Android Smartphones||1|
|P||Solved!No Place to put in UNLOCK Code on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4||Android Smartphones||5|
|E||I have a Samsung Galaxy C7 Factory Unlocked smartphone, great phone! I am currently using Straight Talk wireless which in my||Android Smartphones||1|
|Samsung Galaxy s7||Android Smartphones||1|
|G||unlock Samsung j7 android phone||Android Smartphones||1|
|M||My Samsung fame screen has cracked and the screen isn’t working||Android Smartphones||3|
|R||How to unlock Samsung Galaxy s6 Samsung password||Android Smartphones||1|
|J||gMy Galaxy S II won’t turn on past the Samsung logo screen after I turn it on||Android Smartphones||1|
|B||i try to unlock my samsung galaxy s5with sprint by buying a unlock codebut the email me a sad there was no unlock code so||Android Smartphones||1|
|R||I want to buy a unlocked samsung galaxy note 4 and put it on Straight talk using Verizon Towers.Is it possible?||Android Smartphones||8|
|S||Using an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4, European model on Tmobile USA||Android Smartphones||2|