- 1 Locked Out of Your Samsung Galaxy? Here’s How to Unlock It – Articles by Flipsy
- 2 Method 1: Unlock your Galaxy with Samsung Find My Mobile
- 3 Method 2: Google Find My Device factory reset
- 4 Method 3: Recovery mode factory reset
- 5 How to restore your Samsung Galaxy after a factory reset
- 6 Related Help
- 7 Why is my Samsung Galaxy Locked?
- 8 Find Your IMEI Number
- 9 Request Carrier Unlock for Samsung Galaxy
- 10 My Carrier Won’t Unlock My Phone for Me
- 11 Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Tab at a Repair Shop
- 12 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- 13 Unlock Samsung Phones, Phone Unlocking
- 14 Get Your Samsung Phone Unlocked
- 15 How can I unlock my Samsung Phone if I forgot the password?
- 16 Method 1 – Find My Mobile
- 17 Method 2 – Android Device Manager
- 18 Method 3 – Unlock Samsung phone usingTenorshare 4uKey for Android
- 19 Method 4 – Unlock using your Google account
- 20 Method 5 – Unlock your phone by factory resetting it
- 21 Conclusion
- 22 Samsung Unlocking Instructions
- 23 [6 Ways] How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Password
- 24 Way 1. Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password without Root
- 25 Forgot Password, Pattern, Pin on Samsung
- 26 Way 3. Unlock Samsung Password without Losing Data via Google Account
- 27 Way 4.Unlock Samsung Phone Passwordvia Find My Mobile
- 28 Way 5.Unlock Samsung Phonevia Factory Reset
- 29 Way 6. Unlock Samsung Phone in Safe Mode
- 30 The Bottom Line
- 31 How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy
- 32 About This Article
- 33 Is this article up to date?
- 34 Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
- 35 Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- 36 Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 37 Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
- 38 Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
- 39 Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- 40 Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- 41 Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- 42 Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- 43 Conclusion
- 44 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Locked Out of Your Samsung Galaxy? Here’s How to Unlock It – Articles by Flipsy
You’ve forgotten your Samsung Galaxy’s password, pattern, or pin? No problem. Have you ever made the mistake of entering the wrong passcode too many times? Here are four different methods for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy.
Method 1: Unlock your Galaxy with Samsung Find My Mobile
In the event that you have already registered your smartphone with Samsung Find My Mobile, this is probably the most effective method of regaining access to your Samsung Galaxy.
- From a computer, tablet, or another phone, go to the Samsung Find My Mobile website. UNLOCK is the option to choose. Create a new password or pin number
The biometric scanners on Samsung phones are also disabled by Samsung Find My Mobile, so after you’ve created a new password, you’ll be able to use it to unlock your Galaxy phone. What If I Told You? On the internet, you may sell locked phones. More information may be found here.
Method 2: Google Find My Device factory reset
Google Find My Device (previously known as Android Device Manager) used to allow you to remotely reset your device’s code. Although this is no longer an option, you may still factory reset your phone, which is a quick and simple method of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy phone. Location and Find My Device must be enabled on your phone, and your phone must be turned on and connected to the internet in order for it to function.
- Go to Google Find My Device and enter your information. from a computer, tablet, or other mobile device
- Make certain that the correct phone is chosen, and then select ERASE.
Google will delete your Galaxy; after that is completed, you will be able to set it up as if it were brand new, setup a password, and restore a backup (more on that below). Is your ESN in bad shape? Is your IMEI on a blacklist? You have a number of possibilities. More information may be found here.
Method 3: Recovery mode factory reset
As soon as Google has finished wiping up your Galaxy, you may restore a backup and set it up as if it were brand new (more on that below). Is your ESN in poor condition? Does my IMEI number appear on a blacklist? Alternatives are available to you. More information may be obtained by visiting
- VOLUME UP and BIXBY buttons must be pressed and held simultaneously on later models such as the Galaxy S8, S9, and S10 before pressing the POWER button. If you’re using an earlier model, such as a Galaxy S5, S6, or S7, you’ll need to press and hold the VOLUME UP and HOME keys for a few seconds before pressing the POWER button.
- Use the VOLUME buttons to choose WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET, then hit the POWER button to complete the process. Select YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA from the drop-down menu, and then click the POWER button.
All of the settings on your Galaxy will be restored to factory defaults. When you’re finished, reinstall everything and restore a backup (more on that below).
Did you know? Many phones are worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
If you don’t have a backup and are concerned about losing important files, images, and other information, you might attempt unlocking software to prevent this from happening. Such applications are often expensive, and there is no guarantee that they will be successful in unlocking your phone, but if you have no other choices, it’s worth a shot if you have none. Remember to properly check out any unlocking software, especially freeware, to ensure that it is authentic. Malware installed on your smartphone is the last thing you need on your gadget.
Fone are two choices to consider.
How to restore your Samsung Galaxy after a factory reset
If you have automatic backup enabled, you can restore your Galaxy to its factory settings. Then, connect into your Google account to quickly and simply restore your contacts, photographs, videos, and other material that was accidentally deleted. In addition, you may restore up to 25MB of data per program (most apps), call history, phone settings, and SMS messages from your device.
Alternatively, if your phone is enabled for use with Samsung Cloud, you can restore it that way. Without unlocking software, you will be unable to restore your data, thus it could be worthwhile to give it a try.
If you purchased your phone from a carrier, it is likely that it is locked to that carrier’s network. This implies that it will only work with the service provider from whom you purchased the phone (e.g. AT T, Verizon, etc). This is something that carriers do more frequently than not with leased phones that consumers pay off on a monthly basis. However, even if you have paid off your cellphone, some carriers will still default lock phones. Consequently, if you’re looking to unlock Samsung Galaxy phones, you’ve arrived at the proper place.
Let’s get this party started!
Why is my Samsung Galaxy Locked?
Your phone provider is not attempting to take advantage of you. Locking phones is, in reality, how they defend themselves against consumers who lease pricey phones from them and then switch to another carrier before paying off their phone bills. If your account is in good standing and you have completely paid off your phone, your phone provider will assist you with unlocking your phone in a matter of minutes or seconds. Regardless of whether you want to unlock your Samsung Galaxy through your telecom carrier or another method, here’s everything you’ll need to know about the process.
Find Your IMEI Number
IMEI Numbers are unique identifiers that are assigned to each phone (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Before you do anything, you’ll need to locate the location. These procedures can let you locate the IMEI number on any Samsung Galaxy device, including tablets and phablets, by following them.
- Select your phone app and press the keypad to enter the keypad
- Tap the following letters and digits on the keypad in the exact same order: * 06
- Your phone will display a screen with the IMEI and MEID numbers soon after you enter them. The first one is your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. Write everything down, however you should only need the first 15 numbers (everything before the slash) to complete the transaction. To return to the keypad screen, press the OK button.
The IMEI number for the Galaxy Tab and other Galaxy smartphones can be found in settings on the device. Select About Device and then Status from the drop-down menu. Take note of the IMEI number that appears here.
Request Carrier Unlock for Samsung Galaxy
With your IMEI number in hand, you’ll be ready to submit your request for an unlock. This is the only way you’ll be able to get away with it at no cost at all.
- Check to see whether your phone is qualified. In most cases, if you own the smartphone and have been paying off the balance for at least a month, you should be able to file an unlock request through customer support, either online or by phone. Ensure that you have your IMEI number and other account information with you at all times. Prepare yourself expecting them to ask for details to verify your identity. Once you have been determined to be qualified, they will need your IMEI number from you. Depending on where you are in the process, your carrier may either begin an over-the-air upgrade or provide you with an unlock code to use when inserting a different SIM card. Check to see whether your phone has been unlocked by using another SIM card or an eSIM, if your phone is compatible, to be sure.
Even if you haven’t paid off your equipment in full, there are several instances in which telecom firms may still accept your gadget as payment. This rank normally reserved for personnel of the military who have been stationed in other countries. If you can provide them with your transfer documentation, they will almost always unlock your smartphone for you. Some commercial and government accounts may also be eligible for early unlocking, depending on the circumstances. If you have any questions, you should contact your telephone service provider.
When switching from AT&T to Verizon, for example, you’ll need to contact AT&T to get your phone unlocked before you can use it.
My Carrier Won’t Unlock My Phone for Me
Occasionally, your carrier will refuse to unlock your phone or will be unable to do so. This is particularly troublesome for the common individual when they wish to use their rented equipment when traveling outside of the country. The usage of a local SIM card is often less expensive than paying high data roaming fees in many countries. If you need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy for whatever reason and your carrier is unable to assist you, there are a few solutions available to you. Nowadays, it is quite simple to discover SIM card unlocking services on the internet.
Check the reviews to be sure they aren’t fraudsters attempting to steal your personal information from you.
The cost of these items might be rather high at times.
However, because you only have to unlock your Samsung Galaxy once, it is well worth the effort.
Each gadget, on the other hand, requires its own unique code. As a result, if you unlock both your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Tab, the cost will add up quickly. In order to unlock your phone using a service, follow these steps:
- Identify an established provider that has a money-back guarantee
- And Make that you have your IMEI number, as well as the manufacturer and model information. After receiving your unlock code in your mailbox, make a note of it and save it somewhere secure. Change the carrier of your phone by inserting a SIM card from another provider. Once the unlock code has been entered, you will be requested to exit. Once unlocked, your phone will be able to accept a SIM card from any network provider in any nation across the world.
Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Tab at a Repair Shop
The final alternative is to take your Samsung Galaxy to an electronics repair shop to get it unlocked. Similar to when it comes to unlock services, you need conduct your research and ensure that the business has a strong reputation. It’s possible that you’ll have to leave your phone there for a few days. It is critical to have a good reputation since you do not want them to replace your pricey internal Samsung components with low-quality replacements. Many repair businesses just employ online unlock services, which means you’ll wind up paying roughly the same amount as you would for the service plus a tiny labor fee.
Rather than having to deal with the difficulty of leaving your phone somewhere, it is preferable to just do it yourself and avoid the bother.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
Samsung Galaxy smartphones are among the most capable devices available on the market. Given the superiority of your phone, you should be able to utilize it from any location with freedom and flexibility. By unlocking your phone, you open the door to a plethora of new opportunities. You may switch between providers to discover the best pricing both domestically and internationally. If you follow these procedures, you will have your phone unlocked in no time at all. And if you’re ready to update to the latest phone with eSim technology so that you may use any network without having to seek carrier unlocks, you can sell your old phone to Buyback Boss to get the money you need to upgrade.
- After that, all you have to do is print out your free mailing label and mail your old phone to us.
- In the event that you change your mind, Buyback Boss offers a 14-day price lock as well as the opportunity to have your phone returned to you.
- Visit theBuyback Boss Blog to discover more about unlocking phones and other related topics.
- Buyback Boss is your go-to person for all things technological.
- On our blog, you’ll find out all you need to know!
Unlock Samsung Phones, Phone Unlocking
Our Samsung Unlocking technique is secure, easy to use, and straightforward, and it is 100 percent guaranteed to unlock your phone, regardless of the network on which it is used. Within 2 minutes of receiving our Samsung Unlock code (Network code) and simple to follow instructions, you will have your Samsung phone unlocked and ready to use again. When you have successfully unlocked your Samsung smartphone, you will be able to use it with any SIM card of your choosing! In addition to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S6, Note 3, Galaxy S5 Neo, Samsung Note 2, Galaxy S3, and many other Samsung models, we can also unlock all of the _newest Samsung models, including the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6, Note 3, Galaxy S5 Neo, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy S3 + many more.
- We can unlock the majority of GSM carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, and many others.
- Once you have unlocked your Samsung phone with an unlock code, it will remain unlocked indefinitely, even if you upgrade your software.
- Today is the day to get your phone unlocked and sim-free!
- Unlocking the Network We will remove any carrier limitations from your Samsung Phone, allowing you to use any SIM card you like.
- There is no need for software or cables.
- If you are traveling, you can save money by purchasing a SIM card from your destination.
- Guaranteed Lowest Possible Price There are no intermediaries in this transaction!
- Method of Unlocking Approved by the Government This is the exact same way that your service provider will employ.
- Staff Assistance for the Rest of Your Life We have agents available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to any queries or issues.
No need to bring your phone in; all results will be emailed to you as soon as they are available. From the comfort of your own home, you can unlock. Money-back guarantee of one hundred percent If we are unable to unlock your phone, we will provide a full refund to your credit card.
We can even Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones Your Carrier will Not Unlock for you!
|Network / Carrier Unlock||Yes.This is to unlock your devices carrier restrictions. No more sim lock.|
|Permanent Unlock||Yes.Once unlocked it is permanent, no relocking|
|Blacklist Supported||Yes.We can unlock blacklisted phones (no guarantees it will work with the same provider or other domestic carriers)|
|Unpaid Bill Supported||Yes.Unpaid bill status devices can be unlocked|
|SIM card Required||Yes.A sim card from a different carrier will be required|
|Data Cable Required||No.No need to plug it into a computer unless it must be done via an alternative method|
It’s important to remember that unlocking a Samsung phone is completely legal. It will not void your warranty or contract, nor will it have any impact on the plan you now have.
Get Your Samsung Phone Unlocked
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 with 5G connectivity Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with 5G connectivity Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S21 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is a high-end smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (Samsung Galaxy S20) Samsung Galaxy S20 (Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus) Samsung Galaxy S20 SE (Super AMOLED Display) Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2).
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (Samsung Galaxy Z Flip) The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a high-end smartphone.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9+ is a flagship smartphone from Samsung.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a flagship smartphone from Samsung.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a smartphone with an edge.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a curved screen Samsung Galaxy S5 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 IV is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
- Samsung Galaxy Core LTE (Long-Term Evolution) Samsung Galaxy Alpha (Samsung Galaxy Alpha) Samsung Ativ S+ (Samsung Ativ S+) all other Samsung Galaxy models and variations!
The Unlocking Process
- Fill out the unlock form with the information about your device
- Once we have received your request form, we will begin the process of looking for your unlock code. When the Samsung unlock code is ready, our automatic system will send you an email notification. Enter the Samsung unlock code that was sent to you via email. Follow our step-by-step guide to unlocking the game.
Disclaimer: If you restart your handset with a different SIM card, your device should instantly request you for an unlock code. We will not refund your money if your smartphone does not request an unlock code and you do not use our services if your device does not request an unlock code. If you are unsure, please get in touch with us before making a buying decision!
- Straight talk
- Softbank Japan
- Simple Mobile
- Family Mobile
- Straight talk
Samsung Devices with Pre-installed Unlock App
If your smartphone is equipped with the unlock app, it will be need to be unlocked using that service.
The Metro PCS Unlock App is a T-Mobile unlock app. Please keep in mind that if you buy codes and your device already has the pre-installed app/software, you will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
If you have any more questions, please contact our customer service team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ready to Unlock your Samsung Phone Now?
Please go to “Complete Your Unlock” and complete the required fields. Please double-check that your IMEI number is correct, since it is critical in receiving your Samsung Unlock Code. Make sure you have the correct IMEI number by dialing *06 on your phone’s dial pad.
How can I unlock my Samsung Phone if I forgot the password?
The Samsung Galaxy S7, like the majority of Android smartphones, provides customers with a number of options for locking their device. You may use biometrics, such as your fingerprint, to lock it, or you can construct a pattern unlock that only you know how to use. By all rights, you should be aware of these security precautions, but what happens if you don’t remember? In the case of a new phone, you may wish to recover or retrieve data from an old phone before erasing it and reselling it or moving it to your new device.
As a result, there might be difficulties.
Choose the technique that works best for you and follow the instructions.
Method 1 – Find My Mobile
Samsung’s cellphones include a function called Find My Mobile, which allows you to locate your phone. This is a program that allows you to find a phone that has been misplaced or stolen, and Samsung will even allow you to remotely unlock the phone using this tool if the phone has been compromised. The inverse of this is true for other programs, such as Apple’s Find My iPhone app, which allows users to lock down a device in the event that it is stolen or lost. Several things must be checked before you can utilize Find My Mobile, including: the following items.
- It is necessary to have your Samsung phone turned on. It requires an internet connection, either via WiFi or cellular data, in order to function properly. The final need is that your smartphone be registered to your Samsung account and that Remote Unlock be enabled.
Turn on Remote Unlock
Here’s what you’ll need to do if you presently possess a Samsung phone and wish to enable this function for potential use in the future:
- Go to the Biometrics and Security section of the Settings menu. Make sure your phone is turned on by tapping on Find My Mobile. Select Remote unlock from the drop-down menu and press the toggle to enable it as well
Unlocking your Samsung phone
- Go to the following address on your computer: Please enter your Samsung login credentials after clicking on the Sign In button. You should see your phone, which is associated with your account, on the right-hand side of the screen
- From there, click the Unlock symbol. For the purpose of verification, enter your Samsung account password one again. Then, after pressing the Next button, your phone should be unlocked.
Method 2 – Android Device Manager
If the first technique proves unsuccessful, or if you did not use the Remote Unlock option prior to forgetting your password, don’t be concerned since there is a second method that includes the usage of Google’s Android Device Manager to recover your account password.
- Go to the following address on a different phone or computer: Sign in using the same Google credentials that you used to unlock your phone. Select the device you’re attempting to unlock from the drop-down menu. Select Erase Device from the drop-down menu. Just give it a few of minutes, and your phone should be completely cleansed and unlocked
Keep in mind that, in contrast to Samsung’s Find My Mobile function, which unlocks your phone for you while keeping your data secure, this approach will totally delete your phone and restore it to its factory default settings. The benefit of this approach is that it finally unlocks your device, which is exactly what you want. The disadvantage is that if you’re attempting to protect the data on it because you haven’t backed it up yet or because you don’t want to wipe it in the first place, there’s no way to avoid this by employing this technique of data preservation.
If Samsung’s Find My Mobile approach does not work for you and you do not want to erase your smartphone using Google’s Android Device Manager application, there is a third option that will be able to resolve your issues, regardless of whether you have forgotten your security PIN, pattern, or password. This entails the use of the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, a software application that is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers that will allow you to unlock your smartphone fast and effortlessly.
- No need to be concerned if you have an older Samsung handset from which you are attempting to restore data; the program will also operate with even older Samsung devices such as the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, and even the Galaxy S5.
- To the point that it is practically a three-step process, it is extremely simple to utilize.
- If you have forgotten your security PIN, pattern, or password, select “Remove Screen Lock” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2– After clicking the Start button, you will be asked if you wish to advance or not.
- Take note that this feature is only accessible on older Samsung smartphones such as the Galaxy Note 4, Note 5, and Galaxy S5.
If this is OK to you, proceed by selecting “Yes” to proceed. Upon completion of this step, your phone should be unlocked and you will be able to use it without needing to remember what your previous password or pattern unlock code was. Step 3–
Method 4 – Unlock using your Google account
In the event that you have an Android handset running version 4.4 or earlier, this solution will work for you. For the most part, we expect that many of you have much more recent smartphones, but as we mentioned earlier, if you have an extremely ancient phone that you want to unlock and it happens to be running Android 4.4 or older, this approach may be suitable for you. Keep in mind that your phone will also require the use of the pattern unlock feature in order to function properly. This will not work if you want to use a passcode, which is one of the drawbacks of this method.
- Five times in a row, enter the incorrect pattern
- After the fifth incorrect entry, you’ll be presented with the choice to “Forget pattern.” Toggle it on
- Select “Enter Google account information” from the drop-down menu. Authenticate using your Google account credentials. Change the pattern for the new unlock method, and you’ll be able to get into your phone again.
Method 5 – Unlock your phone by factory resetting it
One of the more effective techniques of gaining access to a locked device without the use of a password, pattern, or biometric scan is to factory reset the device. This approach is similar to several of the methods listed above. The advantage of this approach is that it is a universal solution that can be used on not only Samsung phones, but also on virtually any other Android device. There is an apparent downside in that you will lose all of your data in the process if it was not previously backed up.
- Turn off your electronic gadget. When the smartphone is turned off, press the following button combinations, which will vary depending on your phone type, to enter recovery mode:
- In the case of Samsung phones with a physical home button, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for 5-7 seconds
- In the case of Samsung phones without a physical power button, hold the Volume Up + Power button for 5 seconds. If you have a Samsung phone with a Bixby button, hold down the Volume Up + Bixby button + Power buttons for around 5 seconds.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” from the “Wipe data/factory reset” menu by using the volume rocker buttons and pressing the power button
- It should just take a few minutes, and your phone should be restored to its factory settings, and you should be able to use your device.
Clearly, there are many various approaches of unlocking an Android phone, as you can see. They each have their own set of advantages and disadvantages, as well as varying degrees of difficulty. Some of them, such as Samsung’s Find My Mobile, even have criteria that not all users may be familiar with, so while it may be the greatest option since it keeps your data intact, not everyone may be aware of it and therefore be able to take use of it when it is available. Others require a little technical knowledge and navigating a phone’s recovery mode, which can be intimidating at first, and then there are point-and-click options like Tenorshare’s 4uKey for Android, which is probably one of the better choices for those who aren’t as tech savvy, but hopefully you’ll be able to find a method that works for you!
Samsung Unlocking Instructions
Instructions in general (which should work for most phones):
- Make sure you turn off your Samsung phone. Insert a non-accepted SIM card (one that is not associated with the original carrier)
- Put the phone on speaker
- When you slide to unlock, it will prompt you for your unlock code. To unlock your phone, enter the unlock code you received from UnlockRiver.com. Your phone has now been completely unlocked
If you insert a non-accepted SIM card and your phone does not prompt you to input an Unlock Code, the following is what you should do: Method No. 1:
- Select the dial screen and press the numbers 7465625*638*
- In the event that you are required for a code, enter the eight-digit Unlock Code supplied by unlockriver.com
- Make sure you turn off your Samsung phone. Insert a non-accepted sim card (one that is not associated with the original carrier) and switch your phone back on
- In the event that you are requested for an unlock code, enter the UNFREEZE code that was supplied. If you do not receive a prompt, go to your dial screen and type the UNFREEZE code. Then press enter, transmit, or call to complete the process. Don’t be concerned if you receive an unsuccessful message
- It’s normal. Once the phone freeze has been removed, the Network Lock or SP Lock screen will display
- This is where the phone will be locked. In order to unlock the network lock, enter the UNLOCK code that has been issued. Enter the SERVICE PROVIDER code in the SP Lock field. Your phone has now been completely unlocked
If you receive the message “unsuccessful” again, press the Dismiss button and dial *2767*3855 on the phone keypad to repeat the operation. (CAUTION: This technique is extremely dangerous! All of your data will be reformatted as a result of this! Method No. 3:
- You may attempt this procedure with or without the original sim card
- Nevertheless, it is not recommended. Type 7465625*638*CODE (CODE is the Unlock Code that we provided you) into the keyboard. The message “phone deactivated” indicates that it has been unlocked.
- You may attempt this procedure with or without the original sim card
- Nevertheless, it is not recommended. Fill in the blanks with the code 0111*CODE (CODE is the Unlock Code we issued you)
Learn how to input an unlock code for Samsung models such as those listed above: the SGH-A127, SGH-E840, SGH-F210, SGH-J600 and the SGH-T749
- Activate your phone without a SIM card and enter the following code: 0111*Code (CODE is the Unlock Code I supplied you)
- The device should display the message “Network Lock Deactivated.” Upon rebooting the phone, the unlocking process will be complete.
How to input the unlock code on a Samsung SGH-A877 phone
- Insert an authorized SIM card into your phone and turn it on
- The device must be in portrait orientation. To use the touch screen, press the Dial button. Type 7465625*638*CODE (CODE is the Unlock Code that we provided you) into the keyboard. “Network Lock Deactivated” should be shown on the device. It is possible that the phone will automatically reboot.
Unlock codes for Samsung models A737, A777, Blackjack, SGH-i607, SGH-i616, SGH-i617, SGH-i627, SGH-i637, SGH-A877, SGH-A877, SGH-A877
- Insert a SIM card that has been authorized and switch on your phone
- Type 7465625*638*CODE (CODE is the Unlock Code we issued you) into the text box. “Network Lock Deactivated” should be shown on the device. It is possible that the phone will automatically reboot.
NOTE: If you are unable to connect to your service provider, or if you are unable to make or receive outgoing calls or messages, this has nothing to do with whether or not your phone is locked.
Instead, you must force the Blackjack to switch to GSM mode, which can be accomplished by performing the following steps:
- If you type * 1546792* and then choose Option 3 NetworkCall Settings, Option 5 Network Mode, and then GSM, you should be able to remedy your problem.
How to enter an unlock code for Samsung phones from the following carriers: AT T / Cingular BlackJack
- Insert a SIM card that has not been approved and switch on your phone
- Turn on the smartphone by pressing the power button. Take a few seconds to wait for the Sim Lock program to display (the delay may be greater if the user has already attempted to unlock with the incorrect code)
- In the blank area, type in the unlock code and hit the “OK” button. An error dialog box will show if the Unlock Code is entered incorrectly. When selecting OK on this dialog box, the user will be required to re-enter the Unlock Code after a period of time has passed (see above in Device Specific Information). If the Unlock Code is accurate, a success dialog box will display
- Otherwise, nothing will happen. To continue, press Ok. The device has now been unlocked and should be able to begin booting.
Please note that if you are unable to connect to your service provider, make outgoing calls, or receive messages, this has nothing to do with whether or not your phone is locked. Instead, you must force the BlackJack to switch to GSM mode, which may be accomplished by doing the following steps:
- Turn on your phone and enter the code *1546792*. Select Option 3 NetworkCall Settings
- Select Option 5 Network Mode
- Select GSM
- Select Option 3 NetworkCall Settings
How to input an unlock code on the following Samsung models: i450i560
- Turn on your phone without a SIM card and type PW+Unlock Code+1 into the phone’s keyboard.
After pressing the star button (*) three times fast, the letter P appears on the screen. After pressing the star button (*) four times fast, the letter W appears on the screen. After pressing the star button (*) twice in fast succession, the letter + will appear. The process of entering an unlock code on a Samsung J600 Unlock 0149*UNFREEZE or 0111*UNLOCK are the codes that are input. The process of entering an unlock code on a Samsung SGH-P207
- Reset your phone to its its factory settings by dialing *2767*3855, after which it will reboot. Insert a SIM card that has not been approved and switch on your phone
- A notification stating that the wrong Sim has been selected will display. Enter the code *9998*3323
- Upon seeing the exit white screen, press the right soft key (in rare occasions, it will not go to the next screen
- In this case, press the down key)
- A menu will display
- Select the malloc Fail option from the drop-down menu
- The computer will reboot and the usual service screen will show. Enter the code *0141 and hit the green Call button. When the personalized screen appears, the name of the current Sim Card provider will be displayed on the screen as well. Shut off the phone and then turn it back on
- To access the menu, press the left soft key. The settings menu may be found in the lower right hand corner. Option 7 (Security) should be selected. Select option 6 (Sim Lock) from the drop-down menu. Disable is the first option you should choose. When you enter the number 00000000 (eight zeros), the message Sim lock deactivated with a check mark will appear. Your phone has now been unlocked so that you may use it with different carriers.
How to Unlock Samsung SGH-T609 Using an Unlock Code
- Turn on your phone without a SIM card
- Type 011*CODE (CODE is the Unlock Code we supplied you)
- The device should display the message “Network Lock Deactivated”
- Then turn off your phone. It is possible that the phone will automatically reboot.
How to input an unlock code on the following Samsung models: Z320i, Z510, and Z650i
- Insert a SIM card that has not been approved and switch on your phone
- You must enter the Unlock Code we supplied you, which is **CODE.
Having difficulties? Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
[6 Ways] How to Unlock Samsung Phone If You Forgot Password
Have you ever forgotten the lock password for your Samsung cellphone all of a sudden? When you forget your phone’s password, how can you get it to work again? Are you looking for a dependable method to quickly unlock a Samsung phone that has lost its password? Here are six unusual, yet effective, strategies to help you finish the project on time.
DroidKit – U nlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password/Pin/Pattern, etc
How can I unlock my Samsung phone if I have lost my password? DroidKit lets you to unlock your Samsung phone or tablet, regardless of whether you have forgotten your numeric password, pin, pattern lock, fingerprint, or other security feature. Almost all Samsung models are equipped with security measures that allow users to safeguard their data and privacy by using passwords, pattern locks, or Google lockas data protection. That’s a great good concept for keeping unauthorized access to our gadget at bay.
How can you unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your password?
You may unlock your Samsung phone or tablet without having to restore it to factory settings.
Way 1. Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password without Root
Is it possible to unlock a Samsung phone if you have forgotten the password to the device? Yes, it is correct. The most highly suggested approach in this post is to use an Android phone unlocker to get rid of the locks on your Samsung smartphones, which is described in detail below. Come meetDroidKitis, who is precisely what you are searching for right here! DroidKit includes the function –Android Phone Unlocker, which allows you to unlock a locked Android phone, including Samsung phones and tablet computers.
More significantly, you will not be required to root your smartphone at any point during the procedure.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone ForgotPassword?
- If you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, pattern, or anything else, you may get it unlocked in minutes. Unlock any Android phones or tablets, including the Galaxy S10, S9, S8, and S7, as well as over 20,000 other Android models. Unlock your Samsung phone without the need for root access or any technical expertise.
- You should create a backup of your Samsung before you remove the lock to ensure that you do not lose any of your information. If you haven’t backed up your Samsung phone previously, you should learn how to back up an Android phone that has been locked
Let’s free download DroidKit, connect your locked Samsung smartphone to the computer, and see whether DroidKit can assist you in unlocking a Samsung phone if you have forgotten the password to your device.
Step 1. Choose Unlock Screen
Unlock Screen can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the home page, and you can start the process by tapping the Startbutton.Unlock Screen Function may also be found there.
Step 2. Connect Lock Samsung Phone
After you have seen the Unlock Screenpage on the screen, click on theStartbutton in order to proceed. Connect your unlocked phone to the computer.
Step 3. Tap on Remove Now
DroidKit will create a Device Configuration File for your device based on its specifications. To proceed, navigate to Remove Now. Remove the item by using the Remove Now button.
Step 4. Choose Samsung Brand
Check with Samsung to confirm the device brand to unlock and then go to the next step.Confirm your Device Brand and proceed to the next step.
Step 5. Enter Recovery Mode
Once you’ve done that, follow the on-screen instructions. Putting your smartphone into recovery mode and following the on-screen steps will allow you to completely delete the cache sector from your device. Enter Recovery Mode after unlocking the screen.
Step 6. Samsung Unlock Successfully
After a few minutes, you will seeScreen lock removal Completedas below and your device will be re-started, allowing you to get access to your Samsung phone. Completed the removal of the lock screen For Android devices, DroidKit is meant to be a comprehensive solution that can be used to recover your smartphone from different difficulties such as a locked screen or locked Google account, and to address numerous system issues such as screen freeze fix or data loss among others. Photo recovery software can recover a variety of file kinds, including as photographs and videos; messages; notes; contacts; call history; and so on.
Forgot Password, Pattern, Pin on Samsung
Please make sure that theAndroid Device Manager is activated on your Samsung phone before proceeding with this procedure to avoid any complications.
- On your Mac or PC, navigate to Google.com/android/devicemanager. To log in, use the same Google account that you used to unlock your locked phone. When you are in the Android Device Manager interface, select the device you wish to unlock. Select the Lock button. Enter a temporary password to protect your account (no need to enter any recovery message) Press the Lock button a second time. You will be presented with a confirmation box that will allow you to choose between three options: Toss a ring, lock it, and then erase it. When a password box displays on your Samsung phone, enter the temporary password you just created
- Using your Samsung phone, navigate to the lock screen settings. Disable the temporary password that you created previously
Way 3. Unlock Samsung Password without Losing Data via Google Account
If your Samsung phone has not yet been updated to Android 5.0 (it is still running Android 4.4 or below), you can use this approach to unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your password. Step 1: Five times enter an incorrect lock password or pattern into the lock. When the Forgot Pattern prompt displays on the screen, choose it. Using your Backup PIN or Google Account, go to step 2. If you prefer to input a backup PIN, simply press the OK button. If you are logged in with your Google account, select Sign in to continue.
Read on for more information:
- Download the Bypass Any Samsung Google Account APK
- How to Unlock Android Lock Screen without a Google Account
- Bypass Any Samsung Google Account APK.
Way 4.Unlock Samsung Phone Passwordvia Find My Mobile
All Samsung devices are equipped with the Find My Mobile function, which allows users to quickly and effortlessly bypass the locked phone screen when their handset is locked. If you have previously created and registered a Samsung account, you may simply follow the steps outlined below to complete the process. Step 1: Go to /findmymobile.samsung.com/ and sign in using the same Samsung account you used to purchase the phone.
Step 2. In the Find My Mobile account interface, select the Unlock my screen option from the left-hand panel. To unlock the door, press the Unlock button. After it is finished, your Samsung phone should have been successfully unlocked by this process.
Way 5.Unlock Samsung Phonevia Factory Reset
The Samsung device that has been locked must be factory reset. is the last method that might assist you in unlocking your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password. However, it is important to note that after doing a factory reset on your Samsung mobile, all data on the device will be lost. 1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring the Notification Shade down. Step 2. To access the Settings menu, press the Settings button. Step 2: On the Settings screen, swipe up to scroll down the page.
Select Factory data reset from the drop-down menu.
Your Samsung phone will shut down and restart on its own, without your intervention.
Way 6. Unlock Samsung Phone in Safe Mode
Safe mode is a mode of operation for your Samsung phone. can be used to resolve the issue when the Samsung phone is locked by third-party apps. To boot your Samsung phone into safe mode, simply follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1. From the lock screen, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds to bring up the Power menu. Then press and hold the “Power Off” button for a few seconds. Step 2. You will be able to check if you have been granted access to the safe mode option. If so, select “OK.” Using this method, you can temporarily disable the lock screen that was enabled by the third-party application.
Remove your Samsung smartphone from safe mode by restarting it.
The Bottom Line
You may have been successful in unlocking your Samsung phone’s forgotten password using one of the six techniques listed above. As you can see from the examples above, Method 1 – DroidKit may be the best option for you if you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, pattern, or other security features. Don’t be afraid to give the very effective Android phone unlocker a shot. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy
Article in PDF format Article in PDF format You can learn how to carrier-unlock your Samsung Galaxy smartphone in this wikiHow article. Carrier-unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on any carrier’s network, rather than simply the network of the carrier from which you purchased your phone initially.
- 1Check to see that your phone is indeed locked before proceeding. This is normally quite simple to accomplish: if you purchased your phone from a carrier (for example, Verizon), the phone is almost certainly locked to that carrier’s network unless you purchased the phone without signing a contract with the carrier. Although the phone may be unlocked, if you purchased it online without a specific carrier in mind, the phone is most likely unlocked. 2 Check to see if you fulfill the unlock requirements set out by your carrier. Generally speaking, most carriers have particular regulations concerning when you can contact them for an unlock code, however the following are common guidelines to follow:
- At the very least, you must have had the phone for six months
- To be eligible, the phone must be completely paid off (i.e., you must not be paying monthly payments). It is not permissible to blacklist or report the phone as stolen. Any contract you had with the carrier must have expired by this point.
- s3 Check to see if your phone is compatible with the network of your choosing. It is important to note that not all phone networks are compatible with one another, so you should contact the business to whom you want to move and inquire as to whether your phone will be compatible with them once you switch from your current carrier.
- If your phone has an LTE SIM slot, you should be able to utilize it to make it compatible with any other LTE-supported provider in the majority of circumstances.
- 4Purchase a SIM card from your favorite network provider. It is possible to get a SIM card straight from the carrier, or you may purchase one online in order to save a few dollars. You can proceed once you have obtained a SIM card for the carrier that you choose to use. Advertisement
- 1Close the Notifications shade and reopen it. To accomplish this, swipe down from the top of the screen. There will be a drop-down menu displayed
- 2 Select Settings from the drop-down menu. In the top-right corner of the drop-down menu, there’s a gear-shaped symbol
- 3scroll down and selectAbout phone from the list. This option may be found towards the bottom of the Settings menu. 4Look for the heading “IMEI.” On the “About phone” page, the “IMEI” heading is often at the top of the page
- 5 Make a note of the IMEI number. The number to the right of the “IMEI” heading is the IMEI number of your phone. Advertisement
- 1 Begin by requesting that your phone be unlocked through your service provider. If your phone is qualified to be carrier-unlocked, you may normally request that the carrier unlock it for you at no charge by calling the carrier directly (or a minor fee). You will be required to confirm or provide any or all of the information listed below to the representative, including:
- The information you use to log into your account (for example, your PIN and/or the last four digits of your Social Security Number)
- The number on your SIM card
- The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number of your phone
- Your credit card billing details
- 2 Select a paid unlock code service from the list provided. If your carrier refuses to unlock your phone, you’ll have to pay for an unlock code, which is not a pleasant experience. With general, unreliable free unlocking services are available, however any of the following providers should be able to assist you in unlocking your phone:
- 3Input the IMEI code for your phone. Navigate to the top of the unlocking website’s homepage and key in the IMEI number of your phone therein
- 4 If required, choose the model of your phone. Some unlocking websites will ask you to choose your phone model and manufacturer from a drop-down menu
- If this is the case, do so before proceeding. 5 When asked, provide your credit card information. Even if you have to navigate through a number of pages, you will inevitably arrive at a page that requests your payment information. Before proceeding, make sure you have entered all of the necessary information for your desired payment method.
- In most cases, you may select a safe payment option, such as PayPal.
- 6 Get a hold of your code. Most providers will send you an email with the code, so keep a watch on your inbox and spam folder for the message (and “Updates” or “Promotions” folder if you use Gmail). Following receipt of the unlocking code from the unlocking service, you can proceed with replacing the SIM card
- If you do not get your code within 72 hours, please contact the company for further assistance.
- 1Turn off your phone and take a deep breath. Simply press and hold the Power button located on the right-hand side of your phone, then tapPower off when it appears, and then tapPower offagain when requested. 2Identify the location of the SIM card slot. The SIM card slot is normally located at the top or on the right side of your Samsung Galaxy’s casing, however if you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 or older, you may find it within the battery compartment
- 3 Remove the SIM card that is currently in use. Insert the SIM tool into the hole next to the SIM card slot, making sure it is secure. Alternatively, if you don’t have access to a tool, you can open this slot using a needle or a bent paperclip. 4 Remove the SIM card from its slot in the phone’s tray. Extraction: Carefully remove the old SIM card from its tray, being careful not to damage the gold connections on the card itself.
- Think about putting your SIM card in a plastic bag or an SD container to keep it from becoming damaged.
- 5Insert your new SIM card into the slot in the tray. Sixth, replace the SIM card in the tray in the same location as the previous SIM card
- And last, replace the tray in your phone. Once the SIM card and tray have been correctly reinserted into your phone, you will be able to start with the process of unlocking your device. Advertisement
- 1Return your attention to your phone. Release the Power button on your phone when the Samsung logo shows in the centre of the screen
- 2Wait for the SIM unlock field to display after pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds. It may take a few moments for this field to appear on your smartphone. Once you see the “SIM Network unlock PIN” area appear, you may proceed with the installation. 3Enter the unlock code that came with your phone. 4TapUNLOCK once you’ve entered the unlock code you obtained from your carrier or from the unlock provider you’ve chosen
- This will unlock your phone. It’s located immediately below the text box. This may cause your phone to begin attempting to unlock itself
- Step 5 Hold on until you receive a confirmation message. Hopefully, after you see the message “SIM Network unlock succeeded” show on your phone’s screen, you will be able to use your phone as usual, but with a new carrier.
- If you receive an error message or your code does not work, you will need to attempt an alternative unlock code or contact your chosen service to request a refund. After receiving your code from your carrier and finding out that it did not work, phone them to inform them of the problem before attempting to input any more numbers.
Create a new question
- Question What is the process for unlocking a Samsung Galaxy? You’ll have to input your pin number at this point. You may also take it into a store and have one of the technology specialists assist you with this procedure if it does not work.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- If you can give confirmation that you are an active duty member of the military, your carrier will almost always unlock your phone without asking any questions. So that military personnel may use their phones while serving overseas, this has been implemented.
- When it comes to unlocking your phone, carriers are rarely required to do it by law, however many will if you satisfy the required qualifications.
About This Article
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been read 30,808 times so far.
Is this article up to date?
In order to prevent minors (or stalkers) from viewing our private photographs or chats, we keep our devices locked at all times. You don’t want anyone to have access to your photos, emails, or other sensitive information. What happens if you lose track of your pattern or PIN and are unable to access your phone?
Maybe someone messed with your phone’s lock screen pattern and made you angry. The following techniques to overcome Samsung’s lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint have been tried and tested in order to avoid such situations in the future.
- 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ function on your Samsung phone
- 2. Use Android Device Manager to bypass your Samsung password
- 3. Google Login (supports only Android 4.4 or below)
- 4. Use a third-party app to bypass your Samsung password. The fourth method is ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (which requires the use of an SD Card). 5. Use ADB to delete the Samsung Password File
- 6. Perform a factory reset to bypass the Samsung Lock Screen
- 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- And 8. Method 8: Dial your locked phone’s number to bypass the Samsung security code. Bonus: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a tool for unlocking Samsung devices.
Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
“Find My Mobile” is a function that is included with all Samsung handsets. So, if you encounter a Samsung galaxy forgot password situation and are unsure how to unlock Samsung s9 or Samsung note 9, first attempt ‘Find My Mobile’ to locate your device. You may circumvent the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint by following the procedures outlined in the following section.
- The first step is to create a Samsung account and log in to it. “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 3.In the first field, enter a new PIN
- Step 4.Click “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 4.At the bottom of the page, click the “Lock” button. Upon completion of this step, the lock screen password will be changed to the PIN so that you may unlock your smartphone.
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
To use the Android Device Manager to circumvent the Samsung phone lock password, make sure that the Android Device Manager is activated on your device first.
- On any other smartphones or computers, go to google.com and search for “android device manager”
- To complete Step 2, sign in to the Google account that you used to unlock your smartphone. Step 3: In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock and press OK. Select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Create a password for yourself. There is no need to enter any sort of recovery message at this time. Select “Lock” once more
- Step 6. If it was successful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will It is necessary to locate the password box on your phone in order to input your new password, and after that, your phone will be unlocked. Step 8: Navigate to the lock screen settings on your smartphone and turn off the temporary password.
Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
If your smartphone is still running Android 4.4 or below, learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password in a short amount of time.
- After entering the incorrect pattern five times, select “Forgot Pattern”
- After entering your Google account login or backup PIN, select “Unlock Phone”
- After selecting “Unlock Phone,” select “Unlock Phone.”
Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
In order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen, you must be an expert user who is familiar with the terms “custom recovery” and “rooting.” You must have any customer recovery software installed on your phone, and you must have an SD card on hand. It is necessary to use an SD card in order to transfer a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only method of doing so while the device is locked.
- Step 1. On your computer, download a zip file titled “Pattern Password Disable” and save it to the SD card of your Samsung smartphone. In this step, you’ll insert the card into your device. Step 3: Restart your smartphone to put it into recovery mode
- And Step 4.Flash the file onto your memory card and restart your phone. You should now be able to use your phone without having to unlock it. Don’t be concerned if your device is protected by a gesture lock or a password. There is no need to enter a random gesture or password
- It will be unlocked automatically.
Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
It is yet another option that will only function if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and if your PC has been granted permission to connect through ADB connection. The usage of this approach to unlock the Samsung lock screen is highly recommended if you fulfill the above prerequisites.
- 1. Connect your device to your computer via a USB connection and launch the command prompt in the ADB directory. The command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” should be typed in and then hit “Enter.” If you restart your phone, the secure lock screen should be gone, and you should now be able to log in to your smartphone. Before resetting your computer, make sure you have a new PIN, pattern, or password.
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
If none of the previously mentioned options were successful, a factory reset is generally always the best option. The procedure may differ depending on the type of device you are using. For the majority of devices, you must totally power off the device before the procedure can begin. However, using this approach will result in the deletion of all of the valuable data stored on the device once it has been factory reset.
- Step 1. Press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time. It will bring up the Bootloader menu for you. Step 2.Press the volume down button twice to pick “Recovery Mode,” and then select it by hitting the “Power” button. Step 3.Press the volume down button twice to select “Recovery Mode”
- Keep the power button down while pressing “Volume Up” once to activate the “recovery” mode. Step 4.Using the volume buttons, choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option from the drop-down menu. It may be selected by hitting the Power button on your keyboard. Step 6.After the operation is complete, select “Reboot System Now” from the menu bar.
Make frequent backups of your Samsung phone in case you experience data loss in the future.
Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
It’s possible that you’re use a third-party lock screen application. Then you’re in luck since this method is the most effective for bypassing the Samsung lock screen. It is possible to boot your Samsung smartphone into Android Safe Mode in particular.
- Step 1.From the lock screen, open the Power menu and press and hold the “Power Off” option for a few seconds
- Step 2.You will be prompted to choose whether or not to boot into safe mode. To proceed, press “OK.” Step 3.Once the operation is complete, it will temporarily disable the lock screen that was triggered by the third-party application. Delete the third-party lock screen or just wipe the data from your device in Step 4. To exit safe mode, restart your device and restart it again. Step 6.The obnoxious lock screen application has now been removed
Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- Step 1: Use your friend’s phone to make a call on your locked phone
- And To complete Step 2, accept the call and push the back button without disconnecting from the connection
- Step 3.At this point, you have total access to the device. To delete the pattern or pin, go to the device’s security settings and choose Disable Pattern or Pin. If you don’t know the proper pin, it will guess it for you and attempt alternative combinations that you can recall
- Step 5.
Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
No longer will you need to utilize any other unlock tools on your Android smartphone if you are using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android). Without any difficulty, you can overcome the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint security measures. How to unlock a Samsung phone that has forgotten its password without erasing all of its data? Actually, only Samsung devices are capable of being unlocked without causing data loss. When you utilize Dr.Fone, you will be prompted to select your device model from a drop-down menu.
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove the Samsung lock screen in a jiffy.
- Remove four different forms of screen locks, including pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints
- There are no technical skills necessary. Supports all major wireless providers, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and others
- In the case of earlier Samsung models, data will not be lost, however in the case of other models, data will be lost.
It has been downloaded by 3981454 users. You can complete the process by following the easy steps outlined below. Step 1. Select “Screen Unlock” from the list of available options. Connect your Samsung smartphone to your computer and choose “Unlock Android Screen” from the drop-down menu. Step 2.After selecting your Samsung model information, switch off the phone and simultaneously press and hold the Home button, the volume down button, and the power button until the phone enters the Download Mode.
You will now download the recovery package to your device in Step 3.
Once the program has been downloaded, you will be able to follow up with the procedure and have the device unlocked.
You may also use this program to unlock other Android phones, such as those from Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers. The only drawback is that you will lose all of your data if the lock is removed.
In order to prevent forgetting your password or PIN the next time, make a note of the pattern or digits on a text file or piece of paper and keep them secure. Use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock to circumvent the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint if you need to bypass the lock screen pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint (Android). A professional tool that can erase all of the fingerprints, patterns, and password lock screens from your phone without affecting any of the data stored on it.