- 1 How to Turn On a Samsung Tablet
- 2 How to Turn On a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Normally
- 3 How Do You Reset Your Samsung Tablet If It Won’t Turn On?
- 4 Why Is Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet Not Turning On or Charging?
- 5 Samsung phone or tablet will not power on or off
- 6 My Samsung tablet won’t turn on!
- 7 Pro tip: Revive your Samsung Galaxy Tab when the battery has completely drained
- 8 Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn ON? Here’s How to Fix the Problem
- 9 How to Fix It: Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn On- Dr.Fone
- 10 Part 1: Common Reasons That Your Tablet Won’t Turn On
- 11 Part 2: Rescue Data On Samsung Tablets That Will Not Turn On
- 12 Part 3: Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn On: How To Fix It In Steps
- 13 Part 4: Useful Tips To Protect Your Samsung Tablets
- 14 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 15 Fix 1: Charge Your Device
- 16 Fix 2: Check the Charger and the Charging Port
- 17 Fix 3: Reset Samsung Tablet
- 18 Fix 4: Restart to Safe Mode
- 19 Final Words
- 20 Guide for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 – Turn your tablet on and off
- 21 Turn on your tablet
- 22 Enter PIN
- 23 Turn off your tablet
How to Turn On a Samsung Tablet
- In order to turn on most Samsung Galaxy tablets, you must press and hold the Power button for at least three seconds. If you need to forcibly restart your tablet, hold down the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously for about 15 seconds on most Galaxy models. Your tablet will most certainly need to be repaired if it will not power on or keep a charge and will not react to any force restart methods you try.
By pressing and holding the Power button for at least three seconds, most Samsung Galaxy tablets are powered on. In order to restart your tablet, hold down the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously for about 15 seconds on most Galaxy models. Your tablet will most certainly need to be repaired if it will not power on or keep a charge and will not react to any force restart methods.
How to Turn On a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Normally
While there are many different models of Samsung Galaxy tablets (ranging from the entry-level Tab A series to the high-end Tab S series), the majority of them will all start up in the same manner. Every Samsung Tablet is equipped with a thin button located on the top or side of the chassis; this is the button that will be used to turn the device on. Even though your tablet includes physical buttons on the front, they are not the primary power buttons, and you may disregard them for the purposes of this guide.
The primary Samsung bootup screen should appear at this point.
You’ll use the unlock method you’ve selected to unlock the tablet from this point forward.
How Do You Reset Your Samsung Tablet If It Won’t Turn On?
After pushing and holding the power button for a few seconds and still seeing a black screen, you can try one of the following techniques to fix it:
- Connect the tablet to the charger and allow it to charge for at least 15 minutes before using it. It’s possible that you’ll notice a charging indication. Try turning it on normally next
- If the tablet is fully charged but still won’t turn on, the conventional way for resetting Samsung Tablets is to hold down the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously until a boot cycle is initiated (approximately 10–15 seconds), then release the buttons. Then release the buttons
- If you know the tablet is charged but the Power + Volume-Down combo does not work, press and hold the power button for at least two minutes until the tablet turns on automatically. This method can occasionally be used to switch off a frozen tablet that has become stuck in the “on” position with a black screen. The last resort is to wait until the battery is completely down and then turn the tablet off for 30 minutes. Then leave it plugged in for at least 15 minutes and experiment with the ways described above.
If none of these options are successful, you’ll most likely need to take the tablet to an authorized service facility or ship it to Samsung for repair to be completed.
Why Is Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet Not Turning On or Charging?
There are a variety of reasons why your tablet isn’t turning on or charging; the following are the most common causes:
- The battery isn’t fully charged, and you’ll have to plug the tablet in to recharge it. It is possible that the battery on your tablet is not completely charged, or that you have connected it to a charging cable or brick that is incompatible with or broken
- If your tablet’s software has become unresponsive and has stuck on a black screen, you must force it back to life by pushing both the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Battery life will be significantly reduced, and your tablet will require repair or replacement. Your tablet is not turned off, but it does have a cracked screen, which will require repair or replacement
- What is the procedure for enabling SMS on my Samsung tablet? When using your Samsung tablet to text, be sure you use the same Samsung account that you use on your phone to sign into your Samsung tablet. Then, on both your phone and tablet, go to the Quick Settings panel and selectCalltext on other devices from the list of available options. Your gadgets are now linked together, and you may text (and make phone calls) from your tablet computer. What is the procedure for enabling Safe Mode on my Samsung tablet? If your smartphone is still responding, press and hold the Power button until the Power Off screen appears. Keep your finger on the Power Off button until you get a Safe Mode prompt, then tapSafe Mode to confirm. If the device is not responding, press and hold the Power and Volume Downbuttons for a few seconds until the screen shows, then release the Power button. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Volume Downbutton until the Safe Mode indication appears at the bottom of the screen. What is the procedure for turning off Safe Mode on my Samsung tablet? To access Device Options, press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds, then pressRestartOK to shut down the device. Start your device as you normally would, and Safe Mode should be turned off. When I use my Samsung tablet, how can I turn off the voice? To turn off the Voice Assistant, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityScreen reader and selectVoice Assistant from the drop-down menu. To confirm, press the OK button. How do I turn off predictive text on my Samsung tablet? AppsSettings may be accessed from the Home screen. Locate System, then tapLanguage and enter your information. SelectSamsung keyboard from the drop-down menu underKeyboards and input methods. How can I turn on autocorrect on a Samsung tablet? Under Smart Typing, tapPredictive text, then toggle offPredictive text. AppsSettings may be accessed from the Home screen. Locate System, then tapLanguage and enter your information. Make a selection of the keyboard you’re now using, then selectText Correctionand turn onAuto-correction
- How can I turn off the autocorrect feature on my Samsung tablet computer? AppsSettings may be accessed from the Home screen. Locate System, then tapLanguage and enter your information. Select the keyboard you’re currently using, then selectText Correction and toggle off Auto-correction if necessary.
Thank you for informing us about this!
Samsung phone or tablet will not power on or off
- A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
- A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
- Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
It is possible that message and data rates will apply. We look forward to seeing you soon! Our Samsung representative will contact you as soon as possible. If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- I can’t turn on or off my Samsung phone or tablet.
If you are not charging your phone or tablet properly, it may not be able to turn on. On the other side, if it is entirely frozen, it may be impossible to turn it off. If it is not responding when you hit the power button, please allow us to assist you in getting it operating again. Content that is related Associated Content”>Samsung DeX mode will not begin to operate Samsung DeX may fail to start on phones that have been configured using the Knox Customization Configurator. Knox will often only be installed on phones that are provided and administered by a company, not on personal phones.
- You’ll need to see if the phone was set up this way, and if it was, you’ll need to make the necessary changes.
- Related Content”> There are a variety of reasons why a phone’s or tablet’s GPS signal may not function properly, including a breakdown in contact with the satellite.
- It is not possible to add a Google account to a Samsung phone or tablet.
- The steps may have been performed improperly, you may have mistakenly refused access to your device, or you may have 2-Step Verification enabled for Google in your account settings.
- If your phone or tablet is not able to connect wirelessly to a Wi-Fi network, you can manually connect it by following the steps below.
- Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet”>Related Content”> Problems with the Wi-Fi connection Sometimes Wi-Fi troubles are caused by minor network faults that are easily resolved.
- With the Shop Samsung App, you can check out quickly and easily.
- Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com.
- Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
If you are not charging your phone or tablet properly, it may not turn on. However, if it is entirely frozen, it may be impossible to turn it off. If it is not responding when you hit the power button, please contact us so that we can assist you in getting it back to operate properly. Content that is similar to this Unable to start Samsung DeX mode”>Related Content”> Samsung DeX may fail to start on phones that have been configured with the Knox Customization Configurator. Most of the time, Knox will only be modified on phones that are provided and administered by a company.
- Check to see if the phone was set up this way, and if it was, you’ll need to make the necessary changes on your end.
- Several factors can contribute to a GPS signal not functioning correctly on a phone or tablet, including a breakdown in contact with the satellite.
- Related Content”>Unable to connect a Google account to a Samsung smartphone or tablet.
- The steps might be mistakenly completed, you could have unintentionally refused access to your device, or you could have Google 2-Step Verification enabled.
- Manually connecting your phone or tablet to a Wi-Fi network is an option if your device won’t connect wirelessly.
- Google’s Galaxy phone or tablet is an example of related content.
- Network faults might sometimes be the source of Wi-Fi difficulties.
- With the Shop Samsung App, you can complete your purchase in seconds.
- Continue shopping on Samsung.com if you want to be more specific.
The Samsung Shop mobile application Exclusive deals and financing choices are all available through the Shop Samsung app. Free standard delivery is also available. Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available to customers.
My Samsung tablet won’t turn on!
I combined the volume control and the on/off button, and I am thrilled to find that they are now operational. I am also delighted to have discovered this forum, since it has saved me a significant amount of money. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S with (rooted) Android 5.0.2, and the following method worked for me: holding down the volume down and on/off buttons together for many seconds. Status: This thread is closed to further responses.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|E||QuestionSamsung Tablet to “NOT Smart”TV||Android Tablets||2|
|Solved!ACCIDENTALLY unmounted SD card samsung galaxy tablet s6 PLEASE HELP.||Android Tablets||5|
|QuestionSamsung Tab E keep turn on automatically||Android Tablets|
|L||QuestionWhy is my Samsung Tablet not connecting to the internet? But it has Wifi.||Android Tablets||1|
|I||QuestionSamsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P7500) won’t turn on or charge||Android Tablets||2|
|QuestionI just boughta samsung tablet E from a pawn shop,have the receipt and they factory reset it for me but got home it said it needs the previous email||Android Tablets||3|
|C||Solved!Samsung Tablet A – Storage Full – read full issue||Android Tablets||2|
|Solved!Can I override the software on a nextbook ares 10a tablet with Samsung?||Android Tablets||2|
|Solved!Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen||Android Tablets||6|
|D||QuestionRescued 6 samsung tab e tablets from recycle center||Android Tablets||1|
|Solved!How on Samsung E Tablet change to external storage on 7.1.1||Android Tablets||1|
|C||Solved!About Samsung Tablet||Android Tablets||1|
|H||Solved!trouble completing hard reset on samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet||Android Tablets||1|
|F||How to fix my Samsung tablet||Android Tablets||1|
|E||Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn’t respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery||Android Tablets||1|
|F||Solved!Slow Samsung Tablet 4- should i root?||Android Tablets||3|
|P||Solved!Samsung t280 can’t format sd as internal||Android Tablets||2|
|J||Samsung tablet activation||Android Tablets||1|
|W||Can’t reset Samsung tablet E so what can I do||Android Tablets||7|
|S||Solved!Samsung tablet E doesn’t recognize sd card||Android Tablets||1|
Pro tip: Revive your Samsung Galaxy Tab when the battery has completely drained
This forum was a godsend for me because it saved me a lot of money. I tested the volume button and the on/off button together and was happy to discover that they are now working. Working for me as well was pushing the volume down and on/off buttons simultaneously for many seconds on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S with (rooted) Android 5.0.2. There are currently no open threads.
- The result of holding the power button down for sixty seconds: nothing. Nothing happens when you press and hold the power button, the volume up button, and the home button simultaneously. Nothing happens if you keep the power button pressed while touching the display. There isn’t anything to charge with different chargers
One of the things I’d previously noticed was that, on occasion, gadgets require a trickle charge in order to get back on their feet – in which case a charger with less than 2.0 amps or less is optimal (in other words, the Samsung Travel Charger). It turns out that a supposedly dead tablet is really still charging because the motherboard has a charge and is preventing the battery from charging for some strange reason. It is necessary to unplug the battery from the motherboard in order to correct this problem.
- One of the most challenging parts of this technique is taking the gadget apart from the rear.
- I happen to have super-strong thumbnails, so I was able to pop the back off without the use of any tools (this is not something I would recommend to someone with normal-sized nails).
- Given the large number of connectors, this will need considerable time.
- A diagram of the human body.
The motherboard of a Verizon-branded Samsung Galaxy Tab.
It was one of the things I’d previously learned that, on sometimes, gadgets require a trickle charge in order to get back on their feet – in which case a charger with less than 2.0 amps or less is excellent (in other words, the Samsung Travel Charger). It turns out that a supposedly dead tablet is really still charging because the motherboard has a charge and is preventing the battery from charging for some strange reason. The battery must be removed from the motherboard in order to solve this issue.
One of the most challenging aspects of this technique is taking the gadget apart from the rear.
My thumbnails are really strong, so I was able to pop the back off without using any tools (this is not something I would recommend to someone with weak nails, though).
This will take some time because there are several connectors. The white plastic plug that links the battery to the motherboard may be found after you remove the back panel of your laptop (Figure A). Graph A (left)
The battery unplugged.
Wait approximately 30 seconds before plugging the battery back in. The tablet should now be charging and ready to use. Replace the back of the gadget and turn it back on. Why this occurs is a mystery, and Samsung should do all in its power to resolve it. Keep in mind that you should avoid allowing your Samsung tablet battery to go to zero till then. Have you ever had to deal with a similar situation? If so, what was your ultimate goal in using the device? Please share your thoughts on this in the conversation thread below.
Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn ON? Here’s How to Fix the Problem
After Apple, Samsung is arguably the most well-known tablet maker in the world. It is the only Android OEM that has been successful in selling a significant number of tablets. It seems likely that the iPad’s sole true rival will be the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Tab. One of the most prevalent problems with these tablets is that they will occasionally fail to switch on. In most cases, tablets have a long battery life, so you won’t have to worry about having to switch them off. The problem arises if you ever accidentally shut down your computer and it does not restart.
For those of you who have a Samsung tablet that won’t switch on, here are some suggestions to help you fix the problem: You may also be interested in:How to Stream Kodi on Chromecast How to Resolve the Fortnite Mic Isn’t Working Problem
What to do when Samsung Tablet won’t turn on
Samsung’s Tablet Computer
1. Check if your tablet has charge
One of the most typical reasons why your tablet won’t switch on is that the battery has simply run out of power, as described above. Attempt to turn on your tablet by pushing and holding the Power button for a few seconds. If the tablet’s battery is completely depleted, it should display a no battery symbol for a few seconds before turning off. In such case, simply reconnect your charger to the device and switch it back on. It should switch on and display a screen with a charging icon. Continue to stare at the screen for 15-20 minutes, after which you should tap and hold the power button once more to boot it into Android again.
To determine whether or not the charger is functioning properly, try charging a separate device with it.
If it does function with other devices, it is possible that the port on your tablet is damaged.
It’s possible that you followed the steps above, but your Samsung tablet is still not turning on.
You may try booting into the recovery mode and then booting into Android from that point. In order to do this,
- To charge your Samsung tablet, connect it to the charger. To enter recovery mode, press and hold the Power and Volume Up/Down keys for at least 30 seconds
- Your device should boot into recovery mode after this time. You’ll find a number of possibilities in this section. Navigate the menu by pressing the Volume Up/Down buttons on your keyboard, then scroll down to the item labelledReboot system and hit the Powerbutton to choose it.
This should cause your smartphone to reset and return to Android. Because it is not a total power off, the computer should not be in a bricked state after completing this operation.
3. If Samsung tablet won’t turn on into Android
There may be an issue with the software on your Samsung tablet if your tablet turns on and displays the startup animation, but does not boot into Android after that. Typically, this indicates that the operating system has been corrupted. If you have recently updated the software on your tablet, it is possible that this is the source of the problem. In this scenario, you will need to contact Samsung Support in order to get your tablet repaired. If your tablet is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, they may even be willing to repair it at no charge.
How to Fix It: Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn On- Dr.Fone
Were you in the middle of a game of Candy Crush when your Samsung tablet chose to switch itself off, despite the fact that you could plainly see that you still had more than half of the battery power left? You attempted to switch it back on several times, but it simply would not cooperate. What should you do in this situation? You have crucial files on your Samsung tablet, and you need to try to fix it as quickly as possible.
- First, let’s look at some of the most common reasons why your tablet won’t turn on. The Second Part: Recovering Data from Samsung Tablets That Will Not Turn On Part 3: How To Fix A Samsung Tablet That Won’t Turn On: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Part 4: Practical Tips for Keeping Your Samsung Tablets Safe
Part 1: Common Reasons That Your Tablet Won’t Turn On
The problem of a Samsung tablet not being able to turn on is more prevalent than you may imagine. The majority of people worry, but they must remember that occasionally the underlying problem is not severe and may be corrected quickly. Here are a few extremely probable reasons why your Samsung tablet isn’t turning on anymore:
- When you turned off your tablet at some time and attempted to turn it back on, it is possible that your tablet became lagging and locked in the power-off or sleep mode. Battery low on charge: Your Samsung tablet’s battery may be low on charge and you were unaware of it, or the display may have misunderstood the amount of power remaining in the tablet. Software and/or operating system that has been corrupted: In most cases, this is evidenced by the fact that, despite the fact that you can switch on your Samsung tablet, you are unable to get past the start-up screen. Dirty tablet: If you live in a dusty and windy climate, your Samsung tablet may become blocked with dust, lint, and other debris. In turn, this will cause your gadget to overheat or fail to move correctly, as well as cause the system to operate funny. Broken hardware and components: You may believe that those minor bumps and scratches on the surface of your phone do nothing more than make it seem unsightly on the outside, but in reality, they may cause certain internal components to break or become loose. Because of this, the functionality of your Samsung tablet will be impaired
Part 2: Rescue Data On Samsung Tablets That Will Not Turn On
You should first execute a data rescue mission on the data that has been stored locally on your Samsung tablet before you begin repairing the device. This may be accomplished with the use of theDr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android)for mobile devices (devices earlier than Android 8.0 supported). The flexibility of the software in terms of scanning for files makes it a fantastic tool for restoring desired data because it is simple and quick to use.
Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
The world’s first data recovery app for Android devices that have become unusable.
- Data recovery from broken devices, or devices that have been damaged in any other manner, such as those that have become trapped in a reboot cycle, is also possible with this software. The highest rate of retrieval in the business
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more from your computer’s hard drive Compatible with Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets
Data recovery from broken devices, or devices that have been damaged in any other manner, such as those that are locked in a reboot cycle, may also be accomplished using this software. The industry’s highest rate of retrieval; Easily restore lost or deleted photographs and videos as well as contacts, messages, and call records. Compatible with Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets; and
Part 3: Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn On: How To Fix It In Steps
Before you contact Samsung to report the issue, try the procedures below to fix a Samsung tablet that won’t switch on on its own first. Keep in mind to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Remove the battery from the rear of your Samsung tablet and set it aside. It’s best to keep it out for at least 30 minutes – the longer you leave it out, the more probable it is that the battery will be completely depleted, making it impossible for the tablet to come out of sleep or power-off mode. Find the Power and Volume Downbuttons on the device and press and hold them down for between 15 and 30 seconds to reset it. Check to determine whether your Samsung tablet may be switched on once it has been charged. If you have an additional battery, plug it in to see if it can assist you identify whether or not your present battery is defective. Remove any attached gear, such as an SD card. By pushing and holding down theMenuorVolume Downbutton for a few seconds, the Samsung tablet will enter Safe Mode. A hard reset should be carried out
- The particular instructions for this will need to be obtained from Samsung.
If you are unable to fix your computer using these techniques, you will be forced to take it to a service center for repair.
Part 4: Useful Tips To Protect Your Samsung Tablets
As an alternative to worrying yourself sick when your Samsung tablet won’t come on, make sure you safeguard your Samsung tablet from injury on both the outside and the inside:
- Protect the internal components of your Samsung tablet with a high-quality case to prevent them from being damaged. It is necessary to clean the interior of your Samsung tablet in order to clear any collected dirt or lint in order to prevent it from overheating.
- Downloading applications from the Google Play Store is recommended whenever feasible since these developers have been vetted by Google. Check with an app to make sure it is not surreptitiously taking data from you that you do not wish to disclose
- Be aware of what you are sharing with an app. Consider installing a reputable anti-virus and anti-malware program to safeguard your tablet against virus and phishing assaults. Always runs updates on your operating system, applications, and software to ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of everything on your device
As you can see, it is simple to remain calm when a Samsung tablet refuses to boot up or turn on.
Knowing what to do in this circumstance will assist you in ensuring that you check to see if you can repair the problem yourself before paying money to have your tablet serviced.
Is your Samsung Tablet able to be turned on? What can you do to get rid of this annoyance? The following post from MiniToolexplains how to resolve the “Samsung Tablet won’t switch on” problem. Continue your reading at this point.
Fix 1: Charge Your Device
If your Samsung tablet does not come on after pushing the Power button, it is possible that the battery has run out of charge. It is possible that the device will not boot immediately after charging because the battery has been entirely depleted. Wait patiently for a few minutes before continuing. In addition, the Android smartphone occasionally has a problem: if the battery power is less than 20 percent, the gadget will switch off and you will be unable to turn it back on unless you charge it for a period of time.
View this article:5 Ways to Fix a Samsung Tablet That Isn’t Charging
Fix 2: Check the Charger and the Charging Port
You should first examine the hardware, which includes the charger, charging cable, and charging port, if your Samsung tablet won’t power on at all. Has anything happened to your charging block or charging cord that you should be aware of? Is the cable’s plug twisted or bent? Replace any broken parts, such as the charger or the cord, as soon as possible. If there is no visible physical damage, please try using another charger or another cable to see if the problem is resolved. This procedure will assist you in identifying the hardware component that is causing the problem.
If this method does not work, you should try another option.
It is necessary to shut down your tablet and gently blow into the charging port to clear any debris.
Failure to do so may result in damage to the charging port due to poor cleaning techniques.
Fix 3: Reset Samsung Tablet
If the previous procedure does not yield results, you can try this one. A large number of individuals have claimed that this strategy was effective for them. As a result, it is highly advised that you try it. The specifics are as follows.
- The next procedure should be tried if the previous method fails. In many cases, those who tried this strategy found it to be effective. For this reason it is suggested that you experiment with the technique. The specifics are as follows:
Fix 4: Restart to Safe Mode
If your Galaxy Tab A continues to refuse to open, you should investigate whether the problem is being caused by a faulty third-party application. Try to restart your computer in safe mode. If you are able to successfully boot your Galaxy Tab A into safe mode, it is likely that you are encountering an application issue. The steps are as follows:
- To switch off your Android device, hold down the Power button for a few seconds. To restart the device, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. The moment you view the start-up screen, you must immediately press and hold theVolume down button until the screen disappears. It is safe to release the button when you notice that your Android smartphone is booting into Safe Mode.
To resolve the “Samsung tablet won’t switch on” issue, you can try uninstalling the third-party program that was causing the problem.
Throughout this piece, we’ll explain what Android Safe Mode is, when you might need to utilize it, and how to boot your Android device into Safe Mode.
To summarize, this post has demonstrated how to resolve the “Galaxy Tab A will not switch on” problem. These solutions should help you if you run into the same problem. In the comment section, you may provide any other suggestions about how to resolve the problem. Continue reading for the next piece of information. Scroll down to see more.
Guide for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 – Turn your tablet on and off
Step 1 of 5: Switch on your tablet computer. Continue to press the On/Off button until your iPad is switched on. Step 2 of 5: Type PINKey into the PIN field and hit OK. If your tablet refuses the SIM card, you should contact the distributor or service provider from where you purchased your device. Your PIN is used to safeguard your SIM card from being used without your permission. If you make an erroneous PIN entry three times in a row, your SIM card will be disabled permanently. Step 3 of 5: Shut off your tablet computer.
Step 4 of 5: Shut off your tablet computer.
Step 5 of 5: Shut off your tablet computer.
Turn on your tablet
Continue to press the On/Off button until your iPad is switched on.
Enter your PIN and push the OK button. If your tablet refuses the SIM card, you should contact the distributor or service provider from where you purchased your device. Your PIN is used to safeguard your SIM card from being used without your permission. If you make an erroneous PIN entry three times in a row, your SIM card will be disabled permanently.
Turn off your tablet
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our device guides. Fill in the blanks with your comments and then click the “Send” button. Are you ready to make the switch to a new device? Take a look at our most recent mobile phones.