- 1 How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 2 How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
- 3 Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
- 4 How to power on Galaxy S21?
- 5 How to power off Galaxy S21
- 6 How to reboot Galaxy S21?
- 7 Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
- 8 How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- 9 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
- 10 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
- 11 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
- 12 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
- 13 How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 14 How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- 15 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 16 How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 17 How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 18 Final Thoughts
- 19 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
- 20 Samsung Galaxy S21 & S21+ 5G
- 21 Badge of honor
- 22 How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
- 23 Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- 24 Reader Interactions
- 25 How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 26 How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
- 27 How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 28 About Samsung S21 FE
- 29 Samsung Galaxy S21 tips: 9 features to enable and disable right now
- 30 Galaxy S21 features: Power button settings
- 31 Galaxy S21 features: Change default Autofill
- 32 Galaxy S21 features: Disable or tweak Edge panels
- 33 Galaxy S21 features: Change the order of navigation buttons or switch to gestures
- 34 Galaxy S21 features: Floating notifications
- 35 Galaxy S21 features: Video effects
- 36 Galaxy S21 features: Always On Display
- 37 Galaxy S21 features: S Pen (Galaxy S21 Ultra only)
How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. When it comes to the Galaxy S models, there has been a little but major change, and those who purchase the Galaxy S20 or the new Galaxy S21may discover that they cannot figure out how to turn it off. This is due to the fact that it no longer allows a press and hold of the “power” button to activate the power or standby buttons by default – but the side button may still be programmed if you so choose. First and foremost, here’s how to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 model computer:
- Swipe down the quick settings window and you’ll find a power icon at the bottom of the screen. Selecting that symbol will bring up the options to power down or restart your computer.
As you can see, it’s straightforward if you know where to look. However, that is just an option for software. There is also the option to turn off the hardware. Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button together until you see the same power choices menu as before. If your phone has crashed or become unresponsive, the same hardware solution will work: press and hold the side button and the volume down button for 10 seconds until the phone responds. You should get a slight buzzing sensation, and your phone will reset.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do that, or if you want to restore the power options that you had on prior Samsung devices, doing so is straightforward:
- To get to the power screen, follow the procedures outlined above. Towards the bottom of the page, select “side key configurations”
- Choose what you want the button to accomplish for you.
Pressing and holding (the old-fashioned technique of shutting off your phone) as well as a double press are all available alternatives. Our preferred method of launching the camera is with a double press, however you may modify this to start any other app you choose. Rik Henderson hosts the Pocket-lint Podcast 134, which is a 2021 technology special. You may use this guide to get the most out of your Samsung Galaxy S20 if you’ve recently purchased one of these devices. Chris Hall is the author of this piece.
How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
Once in a while, you’ll need to turn on, turn off, or reset your Galaxy S21 smartphone. If your Galaxy S21 becomes unresponsive, you may need to restart it without accessing the power-off option in order to fix the problem. Using this Galaxy S21 how-to tutorial, you’ll learn how to turn on, turn off, and reboot your phone even if it’s frozen, as well as how to reach the power-off menu on your phone. The term Galaxy S21 refers to any and all Galaxy S21 models, including the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, as defined in this guide.
Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
To begin setting up Galaxy S21 or migrating from an older phone to Galaxy S21, you must first turn on the phone. When the electricity is turned off, it becomes a dead brick. In order to utilize your Galaxy S21, you must have it turned on at all times. It is possible that you will need to turn off Galaxy S21 at some point. In certain sensitive areas, for example, you may be required to turn off your phone and place it in a locker when you enter. While on an airplane, you are generally instructed to turn off your phone during the taxing and landing phases.
- As a result, you must turn off your Galaxy S21 when you are not permitted to use the phone or when you do not intend to use the phone for an extended length of time.
- Before you may turn on your Galaxy S21, you must charge the battery first.
- It is possible that your Galaxy S21 will reboot automatically if you select to apply the update in this instance.
- In some cases, such as when changing the SIM card or activating a new eSIM profile, you may need to restart the Galaxy S21.
- You may program it to reset your Galaxy S21 at a predetermined time each day or night.
- In older smartphones, there is a power button that is devoted to that function.
- The Galaxy S21 does not have a physical power button.
- The Galaxy S21 is powered on by pressing the Side key (located on the right side of the phone).
According to the instructions in this article, by default, you may access the power-off menu by pressing and holding (long pressing) the side key for 2-5 seconds, as seen in the image below. The power-off menu on the Galaxy S21 lets you to do the following:
- Powering down the Galaxy S21
- Restarting or rebooting the Galaxy S21
- Locking down the Galaxy S21 Emergency mode can be activated
- Quick access to side key settings can be obtained.
Please keep in mind that Samsung allows you to designate the long-press gesture of the Side key to Bixby Voice if you so want. Fortunately, you may reach the Galaxy S21 Power-off menu using the fast settings panel in this situation. You may also easily launch the camera application by pressing the Side key. You may use the power-off option at any moment, for example, when on the Galaxy S21 Lock screen, Home screen, or while using any apps on the device.
How to power on Galaxy S21?
By pressing and holding the Side key for a few seconds when the phone is off, you can turn on the Galaxy S21. It is not required to hold your finger on the Side key until the bootup screen appears before releasing it. It is sufficient to wait 2-5 seconds. If the battery level on your Galaxy S21 is too low, the device will not turn on (less than 1 percent ). If this is the case, you should recharge the Galaxy S21’s battery immediately. If your Galaxy S21 was automatically turned off due to poor battery life, it would NOT automatically turn back on when you connected it to a charger thereafter.
How to power off Galaxy S21
As previously said, you should typically only turn off your Galaxy S21 if you are forced to do so or if you will not be using the phone for more than a few days at a time. When the jet is cruising, you may use your phone in the flight mode to make calls while on the plane. Some airlines, however, may require you to turn off (power down) your Galaxy S21. As a result, do not anticipate that you will be able to use your phone on the plane. Consult the attendant for further information. The Galaxy S21 cannot be turned off by pressing and holding the Side key.
- As previously explained, in order to turn off the Galaxy S21, you must access the Power-off option.
- Keep the power off button down at all times.
- It is possible to reset Galaxy S21 and then attempt to enter the Power-off menu once the phone has been rebooted if the phone has become unresponsive and you are unable to reach the Power-off menu.
- Galaxy S21 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
How to reboot Galaxy S21?
There are several methods for restarting the Galaxy S21, including:
- If you have access to the Power-off menu, which you may get through the quick settings panel or by holding the Side key for about 2-3 seconds, choose it. Holding down the Side key for more than 5 seconds will force the phone to restart. For a total of more than 7 seconds, press and hold the value down key + side key together until the phone reboots (as seen in the picture below).
In most cases, if you have access to the power-off option, method 1 is suggested. The first two approaches are gentle ways to restart the Galaxy S21. Upon rebooting the phone, all currently open files will be appropriately closed. There will be no data loss as a result. Method 3 on the other hand will result in a hard reset (forcing restart). It is possible that some files or programs will not be properly closed before the phone restarts. It is conceivable that this will result in data loss. As a result, you should only use this approach if your phone is frozen and you are unable to reach the Power-off option.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to restart your Galaxy S21 if the screen is locked by default. The phone will prompt you to unlock it before proceeding to the power-off menu.
Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
Any queries or issues you have with the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, or Galaxy S21 Ultra should be addressed in the comments section. Thank you for your assistance. You will receive assistance from the community. If you have any queries about how to use the Galaxy S21, you may refer to our step-by-step Galaxy S21 tutorials, which are as follows:
- Detailed instructions to the latest features of the Galaxy S21, as well as how-to articles, photography tips, and accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S21.
Our Facebook page is also a good place to ask questions and express your opinions. You may read and download the official Samsung Galaxy S21 user manual (PDF) in your native language by visiting this link. If you prefer, you can send us an email using the contact us page on our website.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- There are three methods to turn off a Samsung phone: the first is to ask Bixby to do it
- The second is to press the power button
- And the third is to press the power button again. Swipe down twice to bring up the notification shade, then hit the power button in the upper right corner of the shade to turn it off.
- Keep pressing and holding the power and volume down keys on the side of the phone for a few seconds to unlock the phone.
On most Samsung phones, the power button is located on the right side of the phone, just below the volume rocker. That button was once used to turn off the phone, but it now serves a variety of other purposes. When pushed once, the button puts the phone into sleep mode, which means the screen shuts off but the phone remains powered on and operational. With a long press of the power button (which was previously the only action required to turn off the device), Bixby, Samsung’s smart assistant, may now be summoned.
In fact, Samsung created three different methods for shutting down the gadget.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
The first way may be found in the notification shade, as can the second.
- In order to access the notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen. Swipe down a second time to ensure that the shade covers the entire screen
- To turn on the computer, press the Power button in the upper right corner. Press and hold Power off(or Restart, depending on what you’re attempting to do)
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
You can still switch off the phone by pressing and holding the power button. If you hold down the power and volume down buttons for a lengthy period of time, you will be presented with a menu that will allow you to switch off the phone. To turn off the power, press the power button (orRestart, depending on what you want to do). A screenshot is taken with a single push of the power and volume down keys on the iPhone.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
Another option for shutting off your phone is to press and hold the power button to invoke Bixby, which is a virtual assistant. After the Bixby animation shows at the bottom of the phone, while holding down the power button, simply say “Turn off my phone” and then release the button to complete the process. You’ll receive a popup requesting you to power down and restart your computer. Select the relevant button from the drop-down menu.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
It is possible for your phone to freeze and become unresponsive at times. Even if this occurs, not everything is lost. For 15 seconds, press and hold the power and volume down keys on your keyboard. This will force the phone to restart, and any difficulties that have arisen should be resolved as a result. Samsung’s power button now performs a plethora of purposes, and the term “power button” may be a bit of a misnomer in these modern times. Given the recent changes to the UI, this may be a little confusing, but any of these three techniques will allow you to turn your phone off without losing your data.
- What is the best way to switch off 5G on my Samsung S21? Access your settings by going to SettingsConnectionsMobile NetworksNetwork Modeand selecting a network mode that is not 5G (such as LTE/3G/2G, etc.). When you want to switch off your mobile data, slide down and tapMobile data in the quick settings to turn it off. How can I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S21? To restore your Samsung mobile to its factory settings, go to SettingsGeneral Management and choose Reset device to factory settings. resetting factory data Resetting factory data. When asked, selectWipe data/factory reseton the Android Recovery screen. When prompted, selectDelete All. You will lose any information that you have stored on your phone. When using my Samsung Galaxy S21, how can I snap a screenshot? To capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21, click the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time, or sweep your hand over the screen. A screenshot can also be taken by instructing your digital assistant to do so. What is the difference between the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra models from Samsung? In terms of screen size, the Galaxy S21 has a 6.2-inch display, the Galaxy S21 Plus has a 6.7-inch display, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra has a 6.8-inch display. The screen and battery sizes of the original S21 and the S21 Plus are the only differences between the two models. A better camera, more RAM, and more internal storage space are all available on the S21 Ultra.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
6If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission. Unlike the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, Samsung did not shift the goalposts or keys when it came to turning off, restarting, or resetting the devices.
Instead, the start sequence remained the same as it was on the Note 20 series, which is a significant improvement. However, if you’ve recently purchased an S21 and are curious what key combination shuts the phone off or restarts it, here’s the low-down on what you can do.
How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- To turn on your Galaxy S21, press and hold the power side key for a few seconds.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- At the same time, press the volume down and power keys. Hold them in place until the virtual buttons menu for switching off, restarting, and entering emergency mode displays. Alternatively, you may press the large red Power off symbol at the top of your screen or the green Restart button in the centre. Navigate to the Advanced features section. Side key is a key that is on the side of the keyboard. How to turn off your phone so that you have more alternatives
The same goes for turning on and off, as well as restarting your SamsungGalaxy S21 Ultra or Galaxy S21+. As an alternative, you may navigate to the Advanced features section. Powering off your phone and configuring the long-press of the side key to display the restart menu instead of summoning Bixby are both done with the side key.
Hard reset the Galaxy S21
- More than 10 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the volume down and power keys.
Reset Galaxy S21 to factory default settings
This function, if you need to restore your Galaxy S21 Ultra, will return it to its factory default settings, with the exception of the security settings, language, and accounts, and will save your personal data.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
With the advent of Samsung’s S20 series smartphones came a significant shift in the way the “power” button operated, which has left some Galaxy S21 owners perplexed as to how to turn it off. This is due to the fact that the original power button on the S10 series has been replaced with a programmable “side button” on the S20 and S21. Additionally, holding this button by default launches Bixby rather than displaying the power menu, which adds to the confusion. Because this new side button is programmable, you can customize what it does by changing the settings on your phone.
Here we’ll teach you how to shut down your Galaxy S21 and how to configure the side button to behave more like the classic power button on earlier Galaxy smartphones.
How to Turn off or Restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
There are two methods for shutting down or restarting the Galaxy S21: first, you may use the power button.
- Use your finger to swipe down from the top of the screen to expose the quick settings, then press the power button in the upper right corner. When you press and hold the side button, you will also be pressing and holding the volume down key.
How to Change the Side Button to a Power Button on the Samsung Galaxy S21
Instead of pressing and holding the side button to power down, you may modify the side button settings to display the power off menu instead: side key settings
- Using one of the ways listed above, bring up the power-off menu, and then selectSide key settingsfrom the drop-down menu. UnderPress and hold, choose Power off from the menu
You may modify the behavior of the side button by pressing and holding it, or by double pressing it, using these options. We like the old-fashioned method of shutting down our phones and keeping rapid camera access available with a double push.
If you’ve recently updated to the Galaxy S21, you may have noticed that when you unlock your phone with a left swipe, a page called Dynamic Lock Screen appears on your screen. If you find it as irritating as we do, you can read our previous post on how to turn off Dynamic Lock Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S21 in more detail.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra 5G – WirelesSHack
The default behavior of a Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra 5G when you press the standard side button to turn the device on or off is to bring up Bixby instead of turning the device off. Many Samsung smartphone users are frequently perplexed as a result of Samsung’s decision to alter the way things are done. It is simple to shut down the Galaxy S21, as well as to modify the default power off setting back to the one that most people are accustomed to. If the new technique does not work for you, you may quickly and easily remap the side button to power off instead of showing Bixby by following the instructions outlined below.
- Method 1: Press and hold the side (Bixby) button as well as the Volume Down button for 2-3 seconds. In order to power off a Samsung Galaxy S21, the most frequent method is to press the side button and the volume down button for 2-3 seconds. Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode are the three options that will be displayed. The phone will be turned off if you select Power Off. Method 2: Turn off the computer from the settings menu. To bring up the Power Off Icon, swipe down from the top of the screen twice more than once. By pressing the Power Icon, you will be presented with the choice to turn off your phone. Method 3: How to Remap the Power Off Button (Change the Function)
- Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode will be shown if you continue to hold the side button and the volume down for 2-3 seconds. At the bottom of the screen, select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. With the power off menu selected, the side button will no longer show Bixby, but will instead power off.
Summary Samsung has made a concerted effort to promote Bixby, which may be beneficial to some but is irritating to others. The usual power off button, by default, will bring up Bixby, but it can be simply remapped to utilize the conventional method of shutting down the system instead.
The default way for shutting off the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra 5G is to push the volume down button and the side button together at the same time. Additionally, the phone may be shut off or restarted through the settings menu, which is accessed by pushing down on the top menu bar twice.
Samsung Galaxy S21 & S21+ 5G
The Galaxy S21 Plus 5G in Phantom Violet, as seen from the back, is stacked on top of the Galaxy S21 5G in Phantom Pink, as seen from the front of the device. The one that can be viewed from the front has a coral graphic wallpaper as its background on the screen. Epic on a daily basis The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G are now available. 8K video and a high-resolution camera make this a must-have. The chipset of the Galaxy S6 is the quickest yet. Intelligent battery that lasts all day. 2A visually arresting new design.
- Get up up and personal with the S21 5G and 5G+.
- ” See in ARView with Augmented Reality with the Galaxy S21-5G data-link cat=”galaxy-s21-5g>new highlights”>See in ARView with Augmented Reality with the Galaxy S21-5G Please scan the QR Code with your mobile device and drag and drop the product picture to the desired location on the screen.
- Moments from everyday life that exceed the movies Three pals are riding in a pickup truck, with two of them leaping out of the rear of the vehicle.
- INFINITY-O DISPLAY ON THE GALAXY S21+ 5G6.7″ 4DYNAMIC AMOLED DISPLAY SUPER SMOOTH 120HZ DISPLAY WITH 2XEYE COMFORT SHIELD.
- 4DYNAMIC AMOLED DISPLAY SUPER SMOOTH 120HZ DISPLAY WITH 2XEYE COMFORT SHIELD.
- The Galaxy S21 5G has a 6.2-inch INFINITY-O display.
Super Smooth 120Hz Display
Every one of your feeds is shown on our smoothest scrolling screen. This display is incredibly responsive, and it automatically adjusts the refresh rate based on what you’re doing.
Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Enjoy your time in front of a screen that provides an eye-opening viewing experience. This is unbelievably bright. This is a really detailed description. Surprisingly smooth in texture. Certainly, even in direct sunlight.* The Dynamic AMOLED 2X display on the Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G has been certified by VDE Germany for 100 percent Mobile Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color spectrum, which means your photos will not be washed out and you will see stunningly vivid colors regardless of the brightness setting on your device.
The display also has a contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, which makes your mobile experience more immersive and enjoyable.
Eye Comfort Shield
Given the Eye Care Certification, our newest display automatically reduces dangerous blue light for you, allowing you uninterrupted viewing of your favorite shows, particularly at night. Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G displays have been given the Eye Care Certification by SGS, the world’s premier certification organization, for their ability to significantly decrease the detrimental effects of blue light on the human eye.
This accreditation may be found at www.sgs.com if you search for it.
- 1. The Eye Comfort Shield is turned off by default and must be enabled in the Settings menu.
“Get to know the Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G. “Made for the amazing moments that happen every day.” DISPLAY MORE FOR ME “It appears to be in good shape, doesn’t it?” DISCOVER THE FEATURE CHECK OUT THE 360-DEGREE SHOWROOM ” data-link cat=”galaxy-s21-5g>new highlights”> ” data-link cat=”galaxy-s21-5g>new highlights”> With Augmented Reality, you can see what you’re seeing. Please scan the QR Code with your mobile device and drag and drop the product picture to the desired location on the screen. press GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS TERROR press SELECT THE NEXT FEATURE The Galaxy S21 Plus 5G is viewed from the front, with the Camera app open on the screen, and a woman under a blanket is visible in the back of a pickup vehicle.
- The screen dims briefly, revealing the viewfinder once more, before dimming again.
- When she waves her arms about, two men dressed in blankets leap out of the rear of the vehicle and into the street.
- The video that was just captured begins to play.
- At the 0:01 mark, the video begins to play and the pause indicator is activated.
- The photograph that was just captured is now visible in the Gallery.
- To see the recorded video, hit the button.
- Press to view the imagePress to see the picture The Galaxy S21 Plus 5G is viewed from the front, with the Camera app open and a snapshot of a lady displayed on the screen.
The Single Take mode is activated on the camera.
On the street, two ladies are skating on roller skates, another is riding a BMX bike, and a third lady is blowing bubbles from atop boxes.
There is wording beneath the viewfinder that states “Try a couple of slightly different perspectives.” The more photos you take, the more memorable experiences you’ll be able to document.
While the Single Take selections are loading, a circle will revolve around.
Press to record a single take using the Single Takepress to see the outcome press To see more formats, click here.
The screen begins to darken.
Then the light dims once again.
When the indicator presses the stop button, the recording is completed.
The video is being played back smoothly and steadily.
Press to begin recording with Super Steadypress to view the video that has been captured press Choose a photo to crop and then click “Enter.” Zoom in and out to observe how much of the detail in the 64MP shot is retained even after it has been cropped.
There are icons for the following other camera options available when the More menu is activated: Bixby Vision (Bixby Vision), AR Zone (AR Doodle), Pro (Pro), Panorama (Food), Night (Night), Portrait (Portrait Video), Pro Video, Super Slow Mo (Slow MOtion), Hyperlapse (Hyperlapse), and Director’s View (Director’s View).
- The photograph of the woman has been taken.
- Background blur has been activated in this photograph for your viewing pleasure.
- Dragging the High-Key Mono intensity slider makes the backdrop absolutely white, which is what you want.
- With the Studio filter, the shot is transformed into a photograph with studio effects.
- The color of the photo’s backdrop is altered when it is processed with the Back Drop filter.
- With the Camera app open on the Galaxy S21 Plus 5G’s screen and a snapshot of a lady camping outside in the rear of a car, the device is viewed from the front.
- The More menu appears, displaying the icons for the other camera options, including Bixby Vision, AR Zone, AR Doodle, and Pro.
Hold your camera stationary, according to the notification, as a counter counts down 3, 2, 1.
Using Gallery mode, the photo that was just shot is displayed, and it is both brighter and more detailed than the original photo.
MOREPress to see the resultsPress to see the resultsPress to see the results The Galaxy S21 Plus 5G is viewed from the front, with the Camera app open on the screen in the background.
The woman is rising up and raising her arms in the air, while the two guys are sitting in the backseat, one of them looking at her and the other in the driver’s seat of the car.
Then it zooms out to 0.5x, which is even further away from the original photo than it was before.
The image is magnified four times, displaying a face in the sideview mirror.
After zooming in 20 times, the shot closes in on the sideview mirror to reveal that the man is wearing sunglasses, as shown in the photo.
The cityscape was captured on the Galaxy S21 Plus 5G throughout the day and into the night, demonstrating the phone’s all-day battery capacity.
“The music playback duration on the Galaxy S21 5G may last up to 68 hours.
4- “The music playback duration on the Galaxy S21+ 5G may last up to 75 hours.
4- A woman is seen peering out of a window in this image.
The speed of 5G on the Galaxy S21 Plus 5G is demonstrated in this video.
Two indicator lights emerge at the top of the screen and move lower when they are activated by the game.
One indicator light alternates between the right and left.
Swiping within the Quick menu shows the icons for Do Not Disturb and Do Not Disturb.
This is accomplished by scrolling through the Gallery application to show a 60Hz display. The screen slides across the Gallery app to reveal a Super Smooth 120Hz display on the other side.
Badge of honor
Our EPEAT-registered goods help you reduce your environmental impact by adhering to environmentally friendly manufacturing and recycling practices.
How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra»How to turn off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra In this post, we’ll look at three distinct methods for turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra smartphone.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
In order to utilize this approach, you must hit and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. The power menu will appear on the screen as a result of this action. You can pick between powering down, restarting, or entering emergency mode by selecting the option that best suits your needs.
Method 2: Using the Power off icon
To make advantage of this approach, do the following:
- To access the fast settings, select the Power symbol from the menu bar. You will be presented with the power menu. Choose the one that you like
Method 3: Reassigning Side key
To utilize this approach, navigate to the Power menu by either the Hardware keys or the Power icon method, as appropriate. Select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may access the Side key settings by selecting Settings, Advanced Features, and Here Side Key from the main menu. Under the Press and hold part of this screen, you have the option of remapping the side key to the Power menu. Choose one of these. Now, anytime you press and hold the side key, the power menu will be displayed.
Turning on the Samsung S21 FE is simple. On what devices can you turn off the Samsung S21 FE 5G? What is the best way to switch off the Samsung S21 FE without a password? What is the best way to turn off the Samsung S21 FE? How can I switch off my Samsung S21 FE if it doesn’t have a screen? Turning off the Samsung S21 FE with the sliding button may not be as simple as turning on other Samsung smartphones with the same feature. You can quickly switch off your Samsung smartphone in four different methods, and we’ll teach you how to turn on your Samsung S21 FE 5G in the section below.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
The sliding button on your Samsung S21 FE is the quickest and most convenient method to turn off or restart your device. Simply press and hold the Side and Volume Downbuttons at the same time for a number of seconds. Once the power button appears, you can select either the ” Power Off ” or the ” Restart ” option by tapping on it. Press and hold the Side button on your Galaxy S21 FE for several seconds until you see the Samsung logo show on your screen.
How to Reprogram the Samsung S21 FE Side Button
You may not be aware of this, but the reality is that you can simply reprogram the power button on your Samsung smartphone if you so like. In order to do so, navigate toSettingsAdvanced FeatureSide Key. Once you’ve reached the side-key menu, you may choose the “Power Off Menu” option from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, you will be presented with the choice to power off your smartphone or restart it by pressing the side button on your device. In addition, Samsung gives customers with the option of accessing the power menu through a rapid shortcut.
Slide down from the top of the Galaxy S21 FE display to bring down the notification shade, and then press and hold the shortcut key. You will now be able to pick the power choice. Following that, you will be given the choice to either power down or restart your device.
How to Turn On Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Step 1: Press and hold the Bixby / Lock key for a few seconds. Step 2: Unlock your phone if it is necessary. That’s all there is to it. The battery on your device is completely depleted; to turn it back on, hit the power symbol and then tap power Off again.
About Samsung S21 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5G is a fantastic smartphone with a display screen size of 6.41 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The phone is equipped with a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G CPU with memory options of 128GB with 6GB RAM, 128GB with 8GB RAM, and 256GB with 8GB RAM. Cookies are used on this website to enhance your browsing experience. We’ll presume you’re okay with this, but you have the option to opt out if you so choose.
Samsung Galaxy S21 tips: 9 features to enable and disable right now
(Image courtesy of Future) For those of you who have used a Samsung phone in the past, you may believe you are well-versed with the current Samsung Galaxy S21 models. While it’s true that many of the popular features from past flagships have been carried over, Samsung has also introduced a number of new and enhanced features that you’ll want to either enable or disable once you get your hands on your new phone. Samsung has a propensity to cram as many features as possible into their phones and see which ones stick.
— but there are typically important updates and enhancements that demand your attention as well.
- Samsung has done it again with the Galaxy S21 Ultra
- The top Android applications for your smartphone
- In addition, the debut date for the Huawei Mate X2 has been disclosed, which will feature a revolutionary foldable design.
What features of the Galaxy S21 should you focus on first, regardless of whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced user?
Apple and Samsung have been blatantly copying one other for years, and the way the two phone manufacturers are now using the power button on their handsets is another another example of this. To refresh your memory if you haven’t used an iPhone in a while, the standard power button also serves as a mechanism to wake or lock the screen, as well as to invoke Siri (with a long press). To switch off the iPhone, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time to bring up the power menu.
Because Samsung’s phone runs in exactly the same way as Apple’s device right out of the box.
We highly urge that you continue to utilize Google Assistant while using the S21, although Bixby is now connected to a long press of the device’s power button to activate it.
- Pull down your notification shade from the home screen and press the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner. Scroll down until you reach Advanced Features, which is located near the bottom of the screen. Make a tap on it
- Open the Side Key option, which is located in the middle of the next screen.
(Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) From there, you’ll be able to customize what happens when you double-tap the home button, with the default action being a rapid launch of the camera. You may modify the default behavior of Bixby by selecting the Power Off Menu option from the Press and Hold part of the Press and Hold section. After that, anytime you press the power button for an extended period of time, your phone will bring up the power menu.
If you still want Bixby, you may configure the double-press action to summon it if you so choose. Alternatively, you may open a specific app with a double press; the option is yours.
Galaxy S21 features: Change default Autofill
Google launched Autofill in several Android versions ago as a means to authenticate into applications with your stored passwords without having to type them in manually. These include your Chrome passwords as well as any other passwords that you have already allowed Google to keep. It’s a tremendously useful tool when it comes to setting up new smartphones. Samsung Pass is a service that is related to your Samsung account and is provided by Samsung. It works in a similar fashion to Google Autofill, and if you’ve been using Galaxy phones for a time, you could find this to be sufficient for your purposes.
Here’s how you can go about it.
- Pull down your notification shade from the home screen and press the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner to access the settings menu. Once in Settings, choose General Management from the drop-down menu. Open Autofill Service from the drop-down menu.
(Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) You’ll see a box detailing your current autofill selection, as well as a Settings icon, which allows you to customize your experience with the service. In order to alter the default selection, simply press the box that reads Autofill Services. This will bring up a list of the autofill choices that are currently accessible on your smartphone. You may also be able to see your password manager from this location. Whichever choice you choose, just tap it and then press the back arrow in the upper left corner of the screen to return to the previous screen.
Galaxy S21 features: Disable or tweak Edge panels
Samsung has pre-activated its Edge panels feature on the Galaxy S21, so you can use it right now. Edge panels function as a side menu that you may reach by swiping in the direction of the target area. The functionality can include a variety of applications, contacts, tasks, weather, tools, reminders, and clipboard access, among other things. You have the ability to customize what shows in the Edge panel. You may also customize the handle by adjusting its position on the screen, as well as its color, transparency, and size, among other options.
- (Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) Do you want to be able to manage the Edge panel?
- From there, you can touch on Edge Panels to enter the settings menu for that particular panel.
- When you’re finished, simply exit the building and continue on your merry way.
- When you arrive, you’ll be offered with a range of alternatives to choose from; select the one that best meets your requirements and then click the back button in the top left corner.
To adjust the handle settings, select Handle from the drop-down menu. All of the options we discussed previously, such as position, color, and so on, are available to you here.
One of the numerous advantages of Android is the fact that you have a variety of alternatives on how to do tasks. Among the options available is the ability to instruct your phone on how to navigate for you. You may choose whether you want the usual Back, Home, and Recents navigation bars, or whether you want them inverted, or if you want to utilize the gestures introduced in Android 10. However, while the motions are comparable to those seen in iOS, they may not be suitable for everyone. Samsung defaults to a Recents, Home, and Back navigation bar, but you can modify the order or switch to gestures fairly quickly by heading to settings and selecting the Display menu from the drop-down menu.
By default, the Buttons option will be chosen, as you can see in the screenshot below.
It is recommended that you leave the Gesture Hints and Show Button to Hide Keyboard toggles turned on for now.
Galaxy S21 features: Floating notifications
Bubbles are a new feature in Android 11, and they function similarly to the chatheads seen in Facebook Messenger. Instead of requiring you to initially draw down the shade, a chathead notifies you when new notifications have arrived. Chatheds can also be used as a shortcut to the message thread on the server. Google’s Bubbles do something quite similar, but they also provide functionality for other applications on top of it. (Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) Smart Pop-Up View is the name of Samsung’s own application of the technology.
Here’s how to do it after you’ve navigated to the Settings menu.
- Open the Notifications menu in Settings, then press Advanced Settings
- Then hit OK. Then select Floating Notifications, from which you may pick between Bubbles and Smart Pop-up View, or you can disable both completely.
Galaxy S21 features: Video effects
Samsung has released a new video calling function with the Galaxy S21, which is available on select models. Known as Video Call Effects, they allow you to blur your backdrop, change the color of your background, or even add a picture to your background while you’re chatting. Video Call Effects are a great way to liven up your video calls in these age of social distance. The feature, for the most part, is functional, but here’s how to switch it on or off as well as adjust the settings. To begin, open the Settings app and select Advanced Features from the drop-down menu.
You may also activate or disable Video Call Effects by using the toggle button that is located immediately next to the menu entry.
(Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) Assuming that the toggle is turned on, you will be able to pick between three different effects: blur, color, and image. The video call effects are supported by a number of different apps, which are shown in the menu.
Galaxy S21 features: Always On Display
Some phone manufacturers, such as Samsung, offer the Always On Display (AOD) feature with their smartphones. This is a particularly useful feature of the Android operating system. As soon as your phone is turned off, the AOD function begins to show some information such as the time, date and any alerts in a more energy-efficient manner. AOD is an option included with the Galaxy S21, as previously stated, and while leaving it on all of the time does have a negative influence on battery life, the difference is scarcely perceptible.
- Choose Always On Display from the drop-down menu and press it
- If you want to show AOD, you have three options: show for 10 seconds, show always, or show as scheduled.
Change the clock style and display music information, as well as the screen orientation and toggle auto brightness are all available. As long as we’re on the subject of the Always On Display, you can configure the Galaxy S21’s lock screen widgets to appear when the AOD is turned on. The weather, music, timetable, and other factors are all available to you as possibilities. Simply navigate to the Lock Screen area of the Settings app and drag and drop your widgets onto the screen.
- Locate the Widgets option in the Lock Screen menu and choose it by tapping it. The toggles for all of the possible lock screen widgets are displayed, and you may rearrange the order if you so like
- If you desire, you can turn on the Always On Display feature by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
(Photo courtesy of Tom’s Guide.) Double-tap the clock when AOD is enabled to access your widgets, then swipe down to reach your home screen.
Galaxy S21 features: S Pen (Galaxy S21 Ultra only)
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is the first Galaxy S phone to include S Pen capability, and it is also the most expensive. Previously, support for the stylus was only available on the Galaxy Note series of devices. Please keep in mind that this feature is not accessible on the Galaxy S21 or S21 Plus. You must first possess the Ultra and then purchase the S Pen separately. Furthermore, because it does not have a protective shell within the phone like a Note, you need have a mechanism to keep the pen secure at all times.
(Image courtesy of Future) The S Pen is ready to use right out of the box.
After you touch the screen again, Air Command should show, letting you know that you may take notes, grab screenshots, and take advantage of all of the S Pen’s capabilities.
He’s been writing about phones for more than five years, and he intends to keep doing so for a long time to come.
From novels and video games to new mechanical keyboard switches and colorful keycap sets, Jordan enjoys discovering new things to immerse himself in.