- 1 How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 2 What is Voice Guide?
- 3 Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 4 4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
- 5 How to Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
- 6 What is Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
- 7 Steps to Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart Tv
- 8 How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
- 9 What is Voice Guide?
- 10 Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
- 11 To Conclude
- 12 How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Your Samsung TV
- 13 Disabling Bixby on Samsung TV
- 14 Turning Off the Voice Guide
- 15 Talk to Your Samsung TV When You Want to
- 16 How to turn off voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
- 17 Disable Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
- 18 Disable voice commands on older Samsung Smart TVs
- 19 Disable Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
- 20 How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
- 21 Table of Contents
- 22 What is a voice Guide or voice assistant on Samsung Tv
- 23 Why is my samsung tv talking to me
- 24 How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
- 25 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
- 26 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
- 27 How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
- 28 How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
- 29 Conclusion
- 30 How to turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
- 31 Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
- 32 Turn Voice Commands Off on Older Samsung Smart TVs
- 33 Turn Off Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
- 34 Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
- 35 How to disable Voice Recognition on your Samsung Smart TV
- 36 Disable this feature to stop your Samsung Smart TV from listening to you
How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
If you have an Android device, you are probably aware with the Talkback and Accessibility features, which are designed to assist those who have poor vision. They feature a voice guide, high contrast, greyscale, expansion of the menu area and text, as well as sign language translation capabilities. As soon as you enable the Voice assistant, it will begin providing audio descriptions of the TV menu and settings. If you’ve activated Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, here’s how to turn it off quickly and easily.
This method is applicable to all models.
You can also disable the Voice Guide feature on any Samsung TV model, including the 5-Series.
You should also maintain your TV up to date by upgrading your Samsung TV automatically or using a USB connection.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice assistant or narrator on Samsung Smart TVs that provides an audio summary of all menu items and options is known as the Voice Guide feature. Aside from that, it also provides audible feedback when you move between connected devices, such as a set-top box or streaming services like as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Furthermore, as you search through online streaming providers, it will provide you with all of the necessary information, such as movie titles and descriptions. The Voice Guide function on Android is comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features on other mobile operating systems.
- It is possible that some persons, particularly those with poor vision, will find this accessibility feature valuable.
- I recently acquired a Samsung Q70R Series television set from Best Buy.
- He managed to gain access to the television’s settings and activate the Voice guide feature.
- Furthermore, you have the option of uninstalling the pre-installed apps on your Samsung Smart TV.
Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
Well, this is the quickest and most convenient method of getting to the Accessibility Shortcuts on your Samsung TV. To be honest, I discovered it by mistake while attempting to do another task.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button on your Samsung Smart Remote for several seconds. You will be sent immediately to the Voice Guide option if you do so. To turn off the Voice Guide, just press the Center/Select button.
Method 2: Via Accessibility Settings
Let’s have a look at how we can disable the voice guide on a Samsung TV in a few simple steps by going toSettingsGeneralAccessibilityVoice Guide SettingsVoice Guide in the Settings menu.
See the section below for more thorough instructions and screenshots.
- Press the Home button on the Smart Remote Control that came with your Samsung TV. Remote control buttons that are smart
- Then, using the left side of the circularDirectional pad on your remote, scroll toSettingsand hit the center button to bring up the settings menu. Open the Samsung TV’s settings menu. When theSettingsmenu is shown, select the Generaloption from the drop-down menu. Samsung Smart TV Configuration Menu
- Now, to access the General Settings menu, hit the Center Button or the right side of the Directional pad on your remote control. Locate and access theAccessibilityoption by pressing the low side of theDirectional pad on the left side of the screen. Settings for the Samsung TV in general
- Voice Guide Settings may be found under the Accessibility section of the menu bar. Configuring the Samsung TV’s accessibility features
- Configuring the OpenVoice Guide. Turn off the Voice Guide. As you can see in the picture above, the Voice Guide feature is now turned on. It may be turned off by pressing the Center Button on the keyboard.
Turning off Voice Guide using Voice Command
If the microphone button on your Samsung TV remote is activated, you may disable the Voice Guide by following these steps:
- Press and hold the microphone button on your remote control for a few seconds. Voice guide off, or “Voice guide off” are both acceptable phrases.
My list of hundreds of Bixby, Alexa, and Google Home voice commands for Samsung TV is available here. You can use these to control your TV simply by speaking into the device’s microphone.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If you have an older Series Samsung TV, you may switch off Voice Guide by following the simple instructions provided below.
- Then, using the Samsung TV remote control, press theMENU/123button. SelectMenuSystemorSettings
- Pick AccessibilityVoice Guide
- Then select AccessibilityVoice Guide a second time. Voice Guide may be turned off by pressing the selection key on the remote and selectingOFF. The voice guidance on my Samsung TV is switched off.
Disabling Audio Description on Samsung TV (2008-2013)
Our visitors have recently informed us that the methods outlined above were ineffective since the Accessibility menu was not present on their 2010 Samsung Series 6 LED television. I have since investigated this claim. In order to turn off Audio Description on a Samsung TV that was manufactured between 2008 and 2013, follow the instructions outlined below.
- To access the menu, press theMenubutton on your Samsung TV remote. Use the directional arrow buttons to navigate to theSoundorSound Mode and then hit OK. Now go to theBroadcastoption and selectAudio Language from the drop-down menu. If you have Audio Description activated on your Samsung TV, you will see the option for English Audio Description selected. ‘Audio description’ is denoted by the letters “AD.” Only “English” should be selected in order to turn off Audio Description. On certain Samsung TV models, you may just hold down the Menu button for a few seconds to enable or disable Audio Description
- On others, you must press the Menu button twice.
With the Voice Guide option switched off on your Samsung Smart TV, you will no longer hear the obnoxious voice description. Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that even after removing the Voice Guide, they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions. Because the Speech Guide and Bixby are the only two features that provide voice output, you should also consider disabling Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description from your viewing experience. Check see the following article:Samsung Smart TV Error Codes and How to Fix Them
4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
The Samsung Smart Tv is an interactive television featuring a voice guide function that is intended for visually impaired persons, retirees, and anybody else who prefers to listen to a voice guide over reading text. The voice guide on the Samsung Smart TV announces the activities and menus that may be accessed through it. A TV Voice Guide is essentially a voice assistant or narrator that can be found on any television, including Samsung Smart TVs, that provides consumers with an audio description of all of the menu options and objects.
- When you explore any online streaming services, the voice guide gives you with additional information such as movie titles and descriptions, among other things.
- Android users will recognize this capability as being comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features.
- Some people, particularly those with limited eyesight, find the accessibility option on their remote control to be quite useful.
- If you’re fed up with your television continuously responding to you, there are several options for turning this feature off.
- Before we go into how to turn it off, let’s have a look at some of the features of the voice guide.
- For older citizens, the audio guide is really helpful.
- Turn off that inconvenient device now, will we?
Then move to the general section.
HomeSettingGeneralAccessibility Voice Guide PreferencesVoice Guide Preferences Another method is to enter the accessibility menu by pressing and holding the volume button on the remote control.
Many users unintentionally activate the voice guide by pressing and holding the volume button for an extended amount of time.
Simply press and hold the Volume button on your Samsung Smart Remote for a few seconds and you will be taken to the Voice Guide menu.
If, on the other hand, these methods do not work for your Samsung TV, consult the user manual for your television.
However, this has been shown to work with Samsung TV models from the 5-Series and 6-Series.
In addition, you can switch off the Voice Guide function on my Q70R, Q60T, Q70T, Q80T, Q95T, Q60R, Q80R, Q90R, Q90T, Q8C, Q950T, Q800T, Q900R, Q6F, Q7F, and other Q-series smartphones.
You may also delete the default applications on your Samsung Smart TV in order to prevent you or even your children (who may be captivated by the voiceover) from accidently turning it on by accident.
If you have Audio Description turned on on your Samsung TV, you’ll find that English AD (Audio Description) is the default option.
Alternative Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions even after turning off the voice guide.
Consequently, turn off Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description.
Important Note: While audio descriptions may be disabled on your Samsung TV, they may not be disabled on your streaming app.
If you only hear the narrator while you are streaming on an app, such as Amazon Prime, you will need to turn off the narrator on Amazon Prime. To switch off voice on your streaming applications, follow the steps outlined in this article.
How to Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
Many people are excited about the prospect of being able to control their televisions with their voices. That is exactly what the Voice Guide function on Samsung allows you to accomplish with your phone. What is the procedure for turning off the voice guidance on a Samsung Smart TV? Unfortunately, there are also instances in which it might be more of a burden than a benefit in some situations. Take, for example, when you have company around and they want assistance in using your television or DVD player.
Here’s how to switch off the Voice guide on your Samsung television so that the function doesn’t get in the way of your viewing experience.
When you’re trying to watch your favorite show, it might be a nuisance and a distracting distraction.
Take, for example, the ability to enjoy watching television without being interrupted by annoying sounds in your ears.
What is Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
As a result of Samsung’s Voice Guide powered by Bixby, which uses intelligent Voice Control, it takes the guesswork out of navigating your television. Now, you can simply switch between applications, adjust the volume, and control the playback without ever having to reach for the remote. Our Smart Hub and our voice commands communicate easily with one another. In addition, you’ll get access to all of your favorite movies and songs in one convenient location. More information may be found at: The Samsung TV Remote Doesn’t Work Fixed Moms don’t have to lose their patience with their children while navigating electronic gadgets or hunting for remote controls every five minutes.
Consequently, you’ll never run out of options with the new Samsung VOICE guidance – simply switch it on whenever you want and it will automatically discover what you’re searching for.
The Samsung voice guide allows you to operate your operating system by just speaking into it.
Furthermore, it is a one-of-a-kind real remote that is far quicker than most other remotes.
Why You want to Disable Voice Guide
When you use Samsung’s Voice Guide, your television becomes a gadget that talks for you. Consider how liberating it would be to never have to fiddle with confusing remote control buttons again! Samsung Voice Guide makes it simple to get started. All new Samsung televisions come pre-loaded with the software. It is offered as a software update for our TVs that are more recent in model.
However, if there are advantages, there should also be disadvantages. Here are some of the points that may cause you to reconsider your position. As a result, you may choose to switch off the voice guidance on your Samsung television:
- The voice guide can be loud and unpleasant, and it may wake you up when you are watching movies or other media.
Steps to Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart Tv
To switch off the voice guidance on your smart tv, push the volume button on the tv remote control and hold it down. In order to turn off the volume button on your smart television, follow these steps:
- To access the Voice menu on your smart tv remote, press and hold the Volume button for a few seconds. Now, choose the option to disable the voice guide from the drop-down menu
Method 2: Via Settings
More information may be found at: Samsung TV Error Code 105 has been resolved. Using the remote control, scroll through the options until you locate ” SettingsAccessibilityNavigation Voice GuideToggle OfforMute with Speech.” This is another technique of turning off voice guiding. You can also choose for voice advice, however this will only be available while the sound is muted. Because you won’t have to continually looking at the screen for guidance, using your remote will make navigating lot easier for you!
Method 3: Turn off Voice Guide Using Command
For further information, please see this link: Error Code 105 on Samsung TV has been resolved. Using the remote control, scroll through the menus until you locate ” SettingsAccessibilityNavigation Voice GuideToggle OfforMute with Speech.” This is another option for turning off voice guiding. You can also choose for voice assistance, however this will only be available while the music is muted. Because you won’t have to continuously looking at the screen for guidance, using your remote will make navigation much easier.
- Continue to hold down the microphone button on the remote and say ” Voice guide off,” or ” Turn off Voice guide.” The voice guide feature on your smart television has been turned off for the time being.
Method 4: Older Tv models
If you’re viewing television on a Samsung Series 6 LED TV that doesn’t include an Accessibility option, you may turn off Audio Description by following these instructions. Additionally, users of Samsung televisions manufactured between 2008 and 2013 must follow the instructions outlined below in order to turn off Audio Description.
- SelectSettings from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to theSoundorSound mode selection. (This will vary depending on your smart tv model.) SelectBroadcast and then Audio Language from the drop-down menu. Check to see if the audio description is turned on or off. To turn off the audio description, select English Only from the drop-down menu.
By pressing and holding the Menu button for a few seconds on select Samsung TV models, you may choose between audio description and no audio description. Even if you are not aware of what it is at first, this feature will soon become crucial to your entertainment experience in any language that employs textual conversation, regardless of the language.
As you can see, there are several options for disabling audio description on a Samsung television. The most effective method is to adjust it through the accessibility settings on your smart television. Similar to this, holding down the volume button for a lengthy period of time may also allow you to do this task. Holding the button down until you hear two clicks and then releasing it will take care of turning off the setting as well. More information may be found at: How to Change DNS Settings on a Samsung Smart TV.
We hope you have found this article to be informative, and we wish you the best of luck in your future pursuits.
FAQ on How to turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
1. What is the procedure for turning off the narrator on your television? To turn off Video Description, start by going into your TV’s settings by hitting theMENU button on the remote control and then selectingAccessibility. After that, go toVideo Descriptionand either adjust this option toOnorOffusing the right arrow key to turn off the video description. 2. Why has my television begun to narrate? Ans: It’s possible that you’ve activated the narrating feature on your smart television.
Make certain that it is turned off in order to cease narrating. 3. Does Samsung employ Bixby as a voice guide on its product? The voice guide on Samsung’s smart tv series is powered by the Bixby artificial intelligence system.
How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
Almost every single item and device in today’s society is becoming smart in some way or another, and this trend will continue. We have smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs, and a slew of other electronic devices. Moreover, all of these smart gadgets and appliances come with a variety of various accessibility features that are quite well thought out. Those who have hearing difficulties, poor vision, or other disabilities might benefit from these accessibility features, among other things. In a similar vein, the new Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with voice-guided action, which means that the voice assistant will direct you and aid you in navigating the whole user interface of the television.
The voice guide option can, however, be mistakenly enabled by users, leaving them unable to turn it off after they have discovered their mistake.
The guide should operate with practically all Samsung smart TVs that have voice directing capabilities; however, only a few models have been proven to function, including the Samsung TV 5-Series and 6-Series, among others.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice guide may be thought of as a form of narrator that narrates everything that is displayed on your screen and assists you in navigating around the user interface of the device even when you are not looking at it. In other words, it is beneficial to individuals who have weak vision or are entirely blind. The voice guide is so seamlessly incorporated into the current Samsung Smart TVs that it can tell you everything with just the sound of its voice. Even if you open any third-party streaming applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, and so on, your data is still being collected.
While the voice guide might be useful at times for individuals who require it, it is not always necessary.
So, if you decide to turn off the accessibility of the voice guide, you can do so without difficulty, and believe me when I say that it is far easier to turn off any accessibility setting on a smart TV than it is on an Android device, where the accessibility setting itself is buried deep within the settings.
Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
The voice aid guide on certain televisions may be turned off in a variety of ways, and we have covered the majority of them in this article. You can read the rest of the article for more information.
Method 1: Hold Down the Volume Button
First and foremost, in order to disable any accessibility function on your smart TV, you must first navigate to the accessibility shortcuts on your Samsung smart TV.
- Hold down the Volume button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV for several seconds. Please be patient while your television enters the voice guide mode. You will notice this on the screen of your television in a few seconds. It is possible to switch off your Samsung Smart TV’s voice guidance using your remote control by pressing the center button or the OK button.
Method 2: From Accessibility Settings
This alternate approach is a little more time-consuming, but it gets the job done.
So, first and foremost, you must switch on your television, which is self-explanatory, and then navigate to the General Accessibility section of your television’s settings. Voice Guide configurationsVoice Guide configurations
- Press the home button on your Samsung Smart TV’s remote control. Now, using the arrow keys on your remote, browse to the settings menu. Choose General Settings from the drop-down menu within the settings menu. Now, using your remote control, hit the Center button or the OK button to bring up the General settings menu. Using the navigation keys on your remote, travel it once more to the accessibility option, and then click the center button to bring it up
- Within the Accessibility Settings, there will be choices for using a voice guide
- Now, open the Voice Guide Settings window. In the end, you will see that the voice Guide is enabled
- Simply hit the OK button when the user interface is highlighting the same, and it should be turned off.
Method 3: Through Voice Command
This is the simplest way of all, yet it may also be the most difficult to master. As a result, be certain that you complete it correctly. Additionally, a microphone button on your Samsung remote is required for this approach to operate on your TV; otherwise, it will not work.
- To activate the microphone on your smart remote, push the microphone button. Alternatively, say “Voice Guide OFF” or “Turn Off Voice Guide ” now.
That’s all there is to it; if it doesn’t work, try the other two approaches I stated above.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If your Samsung Smart TV is older than 2015, setting the voice guide accessibility option may be a little more difficult than it is on the current generation of Smart TVs. The methods to stop voice guide accessibility on older Samsung Smart TVs are listed in the section below.
- On the remote control of your Samsung TV, press theMenu/123button. SelectMenuSystem/Settings from the drop-down menu. AccessibilityVoice guide may be found and navigated to
- Choose the Voice Guide option once again. At the end of the process, hit the selection or OK button on your remote control and then selectOFF to turn off the voice guide Accessibility function on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disabling Audio Description On Samsung TV (2008-2013)
If your Samsung gadget is even older than 2014 models, the settings may be different, since many of Samsung’s smart TVs from back then had a different user interface, operating system, and mechanism than they do now. In reality, in early generations of Samsung Smart TV, the voice guide accessibility function was referred to as audio description rather than voice guide accessibility feature. So, in order to switch off the Audio description on your older Samsung Smart TV, follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- To begin, make sure your smart TV is turned on, and then press the Menu button on the remote control of your smart TV. Use the navigation arrows on your television remote control to identify and travel to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu
- Now go to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu. To access the sound settings on your smart TV, press the OK button on your remote control. Locate and enter the Broadcast option, then pick Audio Language from the drop-down menu. An option that says English AD has been selected will be found inside this section. So English is the language, and AD is an abbreviation for audio description, which means that if it is selected, audio description is turned on. If you want to turn off the audio description, simply change the language to Englishonly. Alternatively, certain Samsung Smart TV models provide a shortcut for turning on and off audio description on the television. To enable or disable Audio description, just press and hold the Menu button for a few seconds.
Consequently, this was a comprehensive instruction on how to disable voice guide accessibility on different models of Samsung Smart TV, spanning from those manufactured in 2008 to those manufactured in 2021. The voice guide option can be useful for some people, but not for everyone, and it can be bothersome for others, which is why removing them is a smart idea. Because some of the most recent versions of Samsung Smart TVs include the Bixby voice assistant built into their operating system, you may need to disable Bixby in order to entirely eliminate any voice assistance on your TV.
How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Your Samsung TV
As far as voice assistants are concerned, Bixby is still lagging behind the likes of Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s Assistant. Some individuals adore the Bixby assistant and believe that it is a fantastic tool for their needs. Others, on the other hand, are dissatisfied with the general responsiveness of the function and would like to disable it entirely. This procedure, on the other hand, is not entirely obvious or uncomplicated. In this post, we’ll teach you how to turn off Bixby on your Samsung television set.
Disabling Bixby on Samsung TV
Bixby gives you access to a plethora of options on your Samsung television. All you require is your own unique voice. Make a phone call to Bixby and ask it to reduce the noise or tell you what the weather is like in Tokyo. Occasionally, though, Bixby may not understand your requests correctly or there may be other miscommunications, which may be aggravating. You may switch off the Bixby feature on your television by following these steps:
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control. Locate the “Settings” option by pressing the left arrow key. Select “General” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Bixby Voice Settings” from the drop-down menu. Then pick “Voice wake-up” from the drop-down menu
- Bixby will be turned on. To turn off the light, use your remote to highlight “Off” and push the OK button on your remote.
After you have finished with the settings, double-check that the Bixby function has been completely off. If the TV does not wake up and wait for a further command after you say “Hey Bixby,” you have successfully shut off the television.
You should repeat the process multiple times, increasing the volume of your voice each time. Several customers have expressed dissatisfaction with Bixby’s response to their voice loudness, which they believe is inconsistent.
Bixby Wake-Up Sensitivity
Are you terminating your relationship with Bixby since it responded to your voice even while you weren’t speaking to it? Not to be concerned, there is anything you can do to help with this situation. You have the ability to modify Bixby’s wake-up sensitivity. In order to access the “Voice Wake-up” options, repeat the procedures outlined above. Leave the Bixby function turned on and go on to the voice sensitivity section after you’ve reached that point. You have the option of setting the wake-up sensitivity to one of three levels: low, medium, or high.
And if you simply don’t like the voice that is speaking to you, you have the option of selecting a different one.
However, there are a total of four separate voices.
Turning Off the Voice Guide
Even if you have the Voice Assistant feature turned off, there is a chance that your Samsung TV will start talking to you on its own. It’s possible that you accidentally activated the Voice Guide option, which was meant to assist visually impaired people. The Voice Guide provides users with a narration that assists them in navigating their Samsung television. However, if you do not want this accessibility feature to be enabled, you may easily disable it. Here’s how to go about it:
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page. Go to “General” and then “Accessibility” to find out more. “Voice Guide Settings” may be found at the very top of the menu. Toggle the button next to it to the off position. It will change color from green to grey over time.
The Voice Guide has been successfully switched off, and your work is done! If you ever need to turn it back on, just repeat the process from the beginning. It is possible to personalize this function if you are unsure whether or not you want to disable it, but you are irritated by it at the same time, though. You may leave the Voice Guide turned on and then adjust the volume, speed, and pitch of the Guide in the same settings.
Talk to Your Samsung TV When You Want to
And if you don’t want to communicate with it, you are under no obligation to do so. Having a feature like Bixby Voice Assistant may be a fun and helpful addition to your smartphone. However, if you’re using too much energy attempting to wake it up, it might not be worth it. It’s also possible that it will wake you up and speak to you when you least expect it, which might be disturbing. In other words, if you’re thinking of simply shutting it off for a bit, you now know exactly how to go about it.
If so, how does it work?
How to turn off voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
Smart TVs are well-known for their ability to make life simpler and easier. From connecting to the Internet to streaming movies and even viewing local stations, there is something for everyone. Modern televisions are intelligent for a variety of reasons. On Samsung’s Smart TV, you can even employ audio explanations, which is a first for the industry. An audio service that reads out loud anything that has been highlighted on the computer screen. This is unquestionably beneficial for persons who have hearing difficulties, such as the elderly.
For those who are experiencing this issue, the following instruction will show you how to switch off voice control on a Samsung Smart TV.
While this may appear to be a positive thing because it makes things easy for you to access, it may be a bit irritating.
These are, without a doubt, intelligent decisions, but they can also appear foolish at times. Continue reading to learn how to turn off the voice prompts and even Bixby on your Samsung smart TV if this is something that bothers you and you don’t want to just stop hearing them.
Disable Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
When using a contemporary Samsung Smart TV, there are three options for enabling voice guiding. Learn about the three approaches by reading this article.
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is turned on and that your remote is available
- To return to the home screen, press the Home button on the remote control. Smart Hub will be shown as a result of this. Upon seeing Smart Hub appear on your computer screen, browse to the Settings option and pick it. You will now need to navigate to the “Settings” section and pick the “General” menu
- Following that, you’ll want to pick the Accessibility option. You will now be redirected to the Voice Guide Configuration page. Select the first of the two options. Voice Guide may now be turned off by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Take your Samsung Smart TV remote and press and hold the volume button for several seconds. As a result, the TV will instantly take you to the Voice Guide configuration screen. You may quickly switch off the voice guidance feature from this menu. The volume button on your Samsung Smart TV serves as a shortcut for accessing the television’s accessibility functions. It’s possible that the voice guide feature was accidentally activated by pushing the volume button for an excessive amount of time.
Method 3: using voice command
The likelihood that your Samsung Smart TV has a built-in microphone for sending Bixby voice commands is high if you have a recent model of the company’s Smart TV. Alternatively, you may use this way to turn off speech prompts if you have a contemporary remote control.
- Turn on the television and place the remote control in close proximity to you. Press and hold the microphone button for a few seconds. Simply say “Disable voice guiding” to turn it off. The Voice Guide function on the television will be turned off automatically as soon as it is turned on. If you have a contemporary remote control, this is by far the quickest and most convenient method of turning it off.
Disable voice commands on older Samsung Smart TVs
- The menu button on the TV remote control should be pressed. Select Sound from the drop-down menu
- Select a broadcast from the Sound menu in the Sound section. You will want to pick the Audio language choice from this menu. It should be selected, and the language should be changed to English
- The Voice Guidance function on your older Samsung Smart TVs will be disabled as a result of this.
Samsung Smart TVs 2018 and older
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote control after turning on the television. You will need to choose “System” or “Settings” from the drop-down menu. It is dependent on the model of your Samsung Smart TV. Accessibility may be found under the Accessibility menu
- Select Voice Guide. Now, when you select Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, select it again to totally turn off the feature.
Disable Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
Make a selection on the television by pressing the “Menu” button on the remote control; The option “System” or the option “Settings” must be selected from the menu. It is dependent on the model of Samsung Smart TV you have purchased. After that, navigate to Accessibility and pick the Voice Guide option. Now, when you choose Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, select it once more to totally turn off the feature.
- Press the Home button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV
- When Smart Hub is open, go to the Settings menu and pick that option. Select General from the Settings menu by scrolling down. Select Bixby Voice Settings from the general settings menu, which will appear after the general settings menu is opened. Locate and pick the Voice Wake Up option from the drop-down menu
- All you have to do is pick it and change the setting from On to Off
- This will now prevent the voice assistant from responding to various spoken instructions from waking up.
So there you have it, three quick and straightforward methods for muting the voice on your Samsung TV. This function can be beneficial for the hearing challenged, but if you mistakenly enable it, it is advisable to turn it off immediately. Consider the following scenario: you are watching a movie or something else on television at night, and your television begins reading out what has been highlighted. With that being stated, we hope you’ve gained an understanding of how to switch off Bixby and voice prompts on your Samsung Smart Television.
Also, please forward this material along to your friends.
How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
Is it possible to turn off the audio guide or narrator on your Samsung TV since you’ve grown weary of it talking to you? Then you’ve come to the correct place. To learn how to turn off the voice guide on a Samsung Smart TV, continue reading this page. In the case of Android devices, it is sometimes referred to as Screen reader or Talkback. The Samsung Voice Guide has the potential to be a fantastic feature. However, it is not suitable for everyone. Some individuals, like me, are irritated by this feature.
It is a very useful tool for those who have visual impairments.
On rare circumstances, due to the volume of the music, it may become disorganized.
Table of Contents
- A voice guide or a voice assistant on a Samsung television is what it sounds like. What is the purpose of my Samsung television talking to me? How to disable the Samsung voice guide on a Samsung television
- Using the Samsung TV remote, turn off the audio description. Voice Narrator may be turned off on Samsung Smart TVs through the Settings menu. Using a command, you may turn off the audio description on your Samsung television. Disable the Voice Assistant on your Samsung Smart TV.
What is a voice Guide or voice assistant on Samsung Tv
Samsung Voice Guide, also known as Voice Narrator, is a voice assistant that reads the screen and controls various tasks. It is a very useful feature for persons who have difficulties seeing or who have eye problems. Essentially, it reads all of the commands that are entered. It works in the same way as a Screen Reader for Smart TV. Also have a look at: The best way to capture the Samsung Smart TV screen
Why is my samsung tv talking to me
You have Voice Guide or Audio narration turned on on your Smart Tv, which is why you are experiencing this problem.
Samsung Smart Tv has a built-in voice control capability that reads out all of the activities and grants control to the television. On Android, the voice guide may be activated automatically if the voice activation buttons are pressed incorrectly more than once.
How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
Many tasks may be completed at a distance. In fact, the number of controls on the remote is more than those on the television. You may turn off the voice narrator or voice-over by using the remote control on your television. To turn off the voice narrator, follow the instructions outlined below. Activate your Samsung Smart TV and prepare your remote control. Step 1: Using your remote, press and hold the Volume Up/Down buttons until the Voice Menu appears on your smart television. Step 3: The Voice Guide option may be found in the Voice Menu.
It is possible that this will not work all of the time.
Turn Off Voice Narrator on Samsung Smart TV through Settings
It takes longer to turn off Voice Narrator by utilizing this approach, but it is more effective. However, it is far more successful than any other approach available. The settings menu contains all of the various options, each of which may be toggled on or off. Step 1: Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Settings menu. Click on Navigation after selecting the Accessibility option in Step 2. Step 3: Choose a voice guide from the drop-down menu. After that, a window with Voice Guide Settings will display.
Voice Guide will be switched off when you complete Step 4: Toggle off the voice Guide and the voice Guide function will be turned off.
However, if you prefer a shorter and more straightforward speech technique, then follow the instructions below.
Turn Off samsung Tv audio description using command
Did you know that you can control your Samsung Smart TV using voice commands? Voice description and spoken narration may both be turned off with a simple voice command, if you so want. In order to accomplish this, you must first understand what this function on your smart TV is called as. To use this approach, press and hold the Microphone button on your smart tv remote for several seconds while saying “Turn off Voice Guide.” As soon as the command is assessed, the voice guide or the voice narration function will be disabled.
Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart Tv
I do not like the idea of turning off the Samsung Voice assistant. Voice assistants can aid you in sending Voice Commands to smart televisions. If you don’t want to utilize this function and wish to turn off Samsung assistant, follow the steps outlined in the next section. Step 1: Using your Samsung TV remote, press the Home button once. Step 2: Navigate to the settings menu and choose General settings. Step 3: Select Bixby voice settings and then Voice response from the menu bar. Step 4: Disable the voice response feature and return to the voice wake-up settings to disable it.
Take a look at your Samsung Smart Tv Manual if you haven’t already.
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
Samsung is one of the most well-known television companies, and its televisions are equipped with a number of useful features. Those traits, on the other hand, might be grating from time to time. Take, for example, the Audio description option on Samsung televisions, which does not make any sense to blind people and which might be irritating to certain people, as an example.
I’m going to show you “How to switch off Audio Description, Narrator, and Bixby Voice on Samsung UE40J5100 LED TV” today, so stay tuned. Let’s get this party started. Instructions on how to turn off audio description, narration, and Bixby Voice on a Samsung television
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
If you want to turn off the audio description, there isn’t much that you need to do. It is really simple and basic to switch off audio description on a Samsung television; simply follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: From the home screen of your television, select ” Settings “. Step 2: Next, select the ” General ” drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the ” Accessibility ” tab from the General drop-down menu. Step 4:Now, pick the ” Audio Descriptions ” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Simply deactivate the toggle switch.
You will be able to watch and enjoy any movie or television series after it has been completed, without having to listen to those awful audio explanations that used to mar your TV watching experience.
How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
In order to disable the audio narration on a Samsung television, first navigate to the “Settings Menu” by using the TV remote. 2nd step: Select the “Smart Features”option from the dropdown menu. Then, scroll down to the section labeled “Voice Recognition,” and simply turn it off. Following the completion of the preceding method, you will no longer be able to activate the speech capabilities by using the “Hi TV” command. You may, however, activate this option simply pushing the microphone button on your TV remote control, as seen below.
How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
To turn off Bixby’s voice on a Samsung TV, you just scroll to the right until you reach Bixby Home. Alternatively, you may press and hold down the Bixby button until you reach the Bixby Home screen and then turn off the voice. To switch off Bixby Voice on your Samsung TV, follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: To begin, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Step 2:After that, go to the ” Settings ” menu option. You are now finished! Simply disable the ” Bixby Voice ” feature and you’re done.
I hope you have grasped the concepts of the methods listed above to switch off the audio description, audio narration, and Bixby voice on your Samsung television. If you have any questions about the instructions, please feel free to post them in the comments section below. Make sure to share this post with your friends and keep an eye out for our other blogs for the newest how-to instructions and technological stuff. Follow our social media handles for the most up-to-date information and activities:
How to turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
Smart TVs are well-known for their ability to make life simpler and easier. From being able to connect to the internet and stream movies to being able to view local stations, there is something for everyone. There are a variety of reasons why modern-day televisions are considered Smart. Take a peek at Samsung’s Smart TVs for an example. They also allow you to make use of Audio Descriptions if you so want. An audio service that reads out loud anything that has been highlighted on the computer screen.
There are times when it might be irritating to hear everything read aloud on the television by the broadcaster.
Samsung’s smart TV is also equipped with Bixby, a virtual assistant that can be spoken to and instructed to do a variety of different tasks.
This is especially true when Bixby chooses to ask you a question when you are in the middle of something important.
Certainly, these devices are intelligent, but they may also appear to be foolish at times. If you are one of those people who is bothered by it and would like to simply stop hearing the voice guidance and even Bixby, continue reading to learn how to turn it off on a Samsung smart television.
Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
Turning off the Voice Guidance function on a contemporary Samsung smart TV may be accomplished in one of three ways. Continue reading to learn about the three options.
Method 1: Via Accessibility Menu
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV and make sure you have the TV remote with you. Using the remote control, press the Home button. The Smart Hub will be shown as a result of this action. Navigate to and pick the Settings option when the Smart Hub is shown on the screen. You will now need to pick the General menu option from the Settings drop-down menu. Following that, you’ll want to pick the Accessibility option. This will now take you to the Voice Guide Settings page, which you may customize. Choose the first of the two options
- Voice Guide may now be turned off by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Volume Button Shortcut
- Take the remote control for your Samsung Smart TV and press and hold the volume button. The television will now take you directly to the Voice Guide configuration screen
- Now that you’ve reached this page, you may quickly disable the Voice Guide feature. The volume button on your Samsung Smart TV serves as a shortcut to the accessibility function
- It is located on the right side of the remote. Perhaps the Voice Guide feature was accidentally engaged by mistake while pushing the volume button for an extended period of time
- This is a possibility.
Method 3: Via Voice Command
With a recent Samsung smart TV model, the likelihood of your TV’s remote having a built-in microphone that may be used to communicate with Bixby is higher than average. This approach may also be used to turn off Voice Guides if you have a contemporary remote in addition to the one described above.
- Make sure the television is turned on and the remote is close by
- Press and hold the microphone button for a few seconds. Simply say, “Turn Voice Guide Off,” and the TV will immediately turn off the Voice Guide function on its own. In the event that you have a contemporary remote control, this is by far the simplest and fastest method of turning it off.
Turn Voice Commands Off on Older Samsung Smart TVs
- To access the menu on your TV remote, press the Menu button. Scroll down to Sound and choose it from the drop-down menu. Browse to the Sound option and pick broadcast from the drop-down menu. You’ll want to pick the Audio language option from the drop-down menu. Select it and adjust the language to only English
- Then press Enter. Using this method, you may now switch off the Voice Guide feature on your older Samsung Smart TV models.
Samsung Smart TVs 2018 and older
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote while the television is turned on. You will need to choose System or Settings from the drop-down menu. According on the model of your Samsung Smart TV, the answer will be different. Navigate to Accessibility and pick the Voice Guide option
- Now you’re all set. Now, when you choose Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, you must select it again to totally turn off the functionality.
Turn Off Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
Even if you have one of the latest Samsung Smart TVs that come pre-installed with their virtual assistant Bixby, you may as well turn it off if you don’t like the concept of it suddenly speaking to you when you least expect it.
- Press the Home button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV
- While the Smart Hub is open, browse to the Settings menu and pick that option. Scroll down to the General section of the Settings menu and pick it. Scroll down and choose Bixby Voice Settings from the General settings page that has been opened. Locate and pick the Voice Wake Up option from the drop-down menu
- Simply choose and change this setting from On to Off
- This is as simple as that. This will now prevent the voice assistant from being woken up by a variety of other word commands going forward.
So there you have it: two simple and straightforward methods for turning off the voice on your Samsung TV. Certainly, it might be beneficial to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, but if you are someone who has the option mistakenly switched on, you should turn it back off immediately! Consider the following scenario: you are watching a movie or anything else on television at night, and your television begins to read out whatever is highlighted. With that being stated, we hope you have gained an understanding of how to switch off Bixby and the Voice Guides on your Samsung Smart TV.
If you have a question about this issue, you can leave a comment in the comment box below the article.
Additional Related Articles:
- The best way to connect your Samsung TV to the internet
- Instructions on how to obtain the Google TV In-App Remote in any country. Instructions on how to mirror your Samsung phone to your Samsung TV
Joshua D’souza is a writer and actor. Games, 90’s hip-hop, and technology are some of his favorite things. She enjoys exploring the almost limitless world of computers and cuisine. He is always willing to lend a helping hand in any situation that comes his way. Will certainly take pleasure in collecting memories through a variety of lenses. Working as an author and researcher at PiunikaWeb was a former job for me.
Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
“What is going on with my television?!” Anyone who has ever made the mistake of mistakenly turning on their television’s voice guide will understand what I’m talking about. It is intended to assist visually challenged individuals in navigating their television by providing audio narration for every on-screen indicator, from the station you are now watching to the app you have marked. Turning on this function is done through the same settings as before, and it is particularly useful for people who have difficulty seeing the text and on-screen prompts that are so frequent on today’s televisions.
The following is the procedure for gaining access to the Voice Guide: 1.
The Accessibility section of the Settings menu on Samsung smart TVs has a variety of features designed to improve the user experience for those who are visually impaired or hard of hearing.
2. Select whether or not to use the Voice Guide. The first option in the Voice Guide menu is a simple toggle switch that allows you to turn on or off the voice guide function. Setup options for the voice guide are located underneath it, including options for the narrative volume, pace, and pitch.
How to disable Voice Recognition on your Samsung Smart TV
This page contains information on how to disable Voice Recognition on your Samsung Smart TV. You’ve probably heard by now that Samsung Smart TVs, with their Voice Recognition circuitry, are capable of listening in on private conversations that take place in your house. There are differing perspectives on how significant this development will prove to be after all is said and done, but as someone who tends to be a little paranoid, the concept of my television being able to spy on me does not appeal to me at all.
- Here’s how it’s done: Important: All functionalities that rely on voice recognition to execute their duties will be disabled if voice recognition is turned off.
- If you decide to proceed, start with the first step listed below.
- 2 – The Smart Featuresentry may be found by scrolling down using the remote’s touchpad.
- Simply said, that’s all there is to it.
Disable this feature to stop your Samsung Smart TV from listening to you
Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: Put a stop to your Samsung Smart TV spying on you at 1:28. Note from the editors, dated March 7, 2017: Because of a collection of Wikileaks papers that have reportedly shown that the CIA may be using these identical Samsung TVs to spy on you, this piece has received a great deal of attention in March 2017. However, if such is the case, it is doubtful that the procedures outlined in this tutorial would provide you with enough protection. More information about the so-called “Weeping Angel” breach may be found here.
It sounds terrifying, but it’s a little overstated.
This alleged scandal apparently only concerns a small number of Samsung Smart TV models, according to the company.
Models with a built-in camera and microphone, such as the Samsung PN60F8500, are the ones that can recognize your voice and respond appropriately.
Select Smart Features from the Settings menu in order to accomplish this.
Then choose Voice Recognition from the drop-down menu and turn it off. While you will no longer be able to activate the speech capabilities with the “Hi TV” command, you will still be able to do so by pushing the microphone button on your remote.