- 1 How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 2 What is Voice Guide?
- 3 Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- 4 4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
- 5 How To Turn Off the Samsung TV Voice Assistant?
- 6 What is Samsung TV’s Voice Assistant?
- 7 Turning Off the Voice Assistant
- 8 Older Models of Samsung TV
- 9 The Voice Assistant Still Won’t Turn Off
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
- 12 What is Voice Guide?
- 13 Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
- 14 To Conclude
- 15 How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Your Samsung TV
- 16 Disabling Bixby on Samsung TV
- 17 Turning Off the Voice Guide
- 18 Talk to Your Samsung TV When You Want to
- 19 How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
- 20 Table of Contents
- 21 What is a voice Guide or voice assistant on Samsung Tv
- 22 Why is my samsung tv talking to me
- 23 How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
- 24 How to Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
- 25 What is Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
- 26 Steps to Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart Tv
- 27 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
- 28 How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
- 29 How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
- 30 How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
- 31 Conclusion
- 32 【How-to】How to turn off voice on samsung tv
- 32.1 How do I stop my TV from talking?
- 32.2 How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung?
- 32.3 How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung a01?
- 32.4 How do I turn off voice assistant on Android?
- 32.5 How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung Galaxy s20?
- 32.6 How do I shut off voice?
- 32.7 How do I turn off voice assistant on ps5?
- 32.8 How do I stop my PS5 from turning on my TV?
- 32.9 How do you change your voice on PS5?
- 32.10 How do I stop my mic from echoing PS5?
- 33 How to turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
- 34 Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
- 35 Turn Voice Commands Off on Older Samsung Smart TVs
- 36 Turn Off Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
How to Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
Samsung S10 Lite mobile phones may also be hard reset using code. To do a hard reset on your phone, dial the following codes: It is possible to delete all data from your Samsung S10 Lite by entering the code “7780.” In addition, the code *2767*3855 will reset your Samsung S10 Lite mobile device. Warning: These codes will completely wipe out all of your data on your mobile phone, including contacts, photos, songs, applications, and settings. Consider your options carefully before implementing any of the following: Read As well as: How to Fix and Avoid Samsung A50 Battery Drain Issues A50 Moisture Detected is a persistent issue with the Samsung A50 mobile phone.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice assistant or narrator on Samsung Smart TVs that provides an audio summary of all menu items and options is known as the Voice Guide feature. Aside from that, it also provides audible feedback when you move between connected devices, such as a set-top box or streaming services like as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Furthermore, as you search through online streaming providers, it will provide you with all of the necessary information, such as movie titles and descriptions. The Voice Guide function on Android is comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features on other mobile operating systems.
It is possible that some persons, particularly those with poor vision, will find this accessibility feature valuable.
- I recently acquired a Samsung Q70R Series television set from Best Buy.
- He managed to gain access to the television’s settings and activate the Voice guide feature.
- Furthermore, you have the option of uninstalling the pre-installed apps on your Samsung Smart TV.
Turning off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
Well, this is the quickest and most convenient method of getting to the Accessibility Shortcuts on your Samsung TV. To be honest, I discovered it by mistake while attempting to do another task.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button on your Samsung Smart Remote for several seconds. You will be sent immediately to the Voice Guide option if you do so. To turn off the Voice Guide, just press the Center/Select button.
Method 2: Via Accessibility Settings
Let’s have a look at how we can disable the voice guide on a Samsung TV in a few simple steps by going toSettingsGeneralAccessibilityVoice Guide SettingsVoice Guide in the Settings menu. See the section below for more thorough instructions and screenshots.
- Press the Home button on the Smart Remote Control that came with your Samsung TV. Remote control buttons that are smart
- Then, using the left side of the circularDirectional pad on your remote, scroll toSettingsand hit the center button to bring up the settings menu. Open the Samsung TV’s settings menu. When theSettingsmenu is shown, select the Generaloption from the drop-down menu. Samsung Smart TV Configuration Menu
- Now, to access the General Settings menu, hit the Center Button or the right side of the Directional pad on your remote control. Locate and access theAccessibilityoption by pressing the low side of theDirectional pad on the left side of the screen. Settings for the Samsung TV in general
- Voice Guide Settings may be found under the Accessibility section of the menu bar. Configuring the Samsung TV’s accessibility features
- Configuring the OpenVoice Guide. Turn off the Voice Guide. As you can see in the picture above, the Voice Guide feature is now turned on. It may be turned off by pressing the Center Button on the keyboard.
Turning off Voice Guide using Voice Command
If the microphone button on your Samsung TV remote is activated, you may disable the Voice Guide by following these steps:
- Press and hold the microphone button on your remote control for a few seconds. Voice guide off, or “Voice guide off” are both acceptable phrases.
My list of hundreds of Bixby, Alexa, and Google Home voice commands for Samsung TV is available here. You can use these to control your TV simply by speaking into the device’s microphone.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If you have an older Series Samsung TV, you may switch off Voice Guide by following the simple instructions provided below.
- Then, using the Samsung TV remote control, press theMENU/123button. SelectMenuSystemorSettings
- Pick AccessibilityVoice Guide
- Then select AccessibilityVoice Guide a second time. Voice Guide may be turned off by pressing the selection key on the remote and selectingOFF. The voice guidance on my Samsung TV is switched off.
Disabling Audio Description on Samsung TV (2008-2013)
Our visitors have recently informed us that the methods outlined above were ineffective since the Accessibility menu was not present on their 2010 Samsung Series 6 LED television. I have since investigated this claim. In order to turn off Audio Description on a Samsung TV that was manufactured between 2008 and 2013, follow the instructions outlined below.
- To access the menu, press theMenubutton on your Samsung TV remote. Use the directional arrow buttons to navigate to theSoundorSound Mode and then hit OK. Now go to theBroadcastoption and selectAudio Language from the drop-down menu. If you have Audio Description activated on your Samsung TV, you will see the option for English Audio Description selected. ‘Audio description’ is denoted by the letters “AD.” Only “English” should be selected in order to turn off Audio Description. On certain Samsung TV models, you may just hold down the Menu button for a few seconds to enable or disable Audio Description
- On others, you must press the Menu button twice.
With the Voice Guide option switched off on your Samsung Smart TV, you will no longer hear the obnoxious voice description. Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that even after removing the Voice Guide, they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions. Because the Speech Guide and Bixby are the only two features that provide voice output, you should also consider disabling Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description from your viewing experience. Check see the following article:Samsung Smart TV Error Codes and How to Fix Them
4 Ways Turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV – TV To Talk About
The Samsung Smart Tv is an interactive television featuring a voice guide function that is intended for visually impaired persons, retirees, and anybody else who prefers to listen to a voice guide over reading text. The voice guide on the Samsung Smart TV announces the activities and menus that may be accessed through it. A TV Voice Guide is essentially a voice assistant or narrator that can be found on any television, including Samsung Smart TVs, that provides consumers with an audio description of all of the menu options and objects.
- When you explore any online streaming services, the voice guide gives you with additional information such as movie titles and descriptions, among other things.
- Android users will recognize this capability as being comparable to the Talkback or Screen Reader features.
- Some people, particularly those with limited eyesight, find the accessibility option on their remote control to be quite useful.
- If you’re fed up with your television continuously responding to you, there are several options for turning this feature off.
- Before we go into how to turn it off, let’s have a look at some of the features of the voice guide.
- For older citizens, the audio guide is really helpful.
- Turn off that inconvenient device now, will we?
Then move to the general section.
HomeSettingGeneralAccessibility Voice Guide PreferencesVoice Guide Preferences Another method is to enter the accessibility menu by pressing and holding the volume button on the remote control.
Many users unintentionally activate the voice guide by pressing and holding the volume button for an extended amount of time.
Simply press and hold the Volume button on your Samsung Smart Remote for a few seconds and you will be taken to the Voice Guide menu.
If, on the other hand, these methods do not work for your Samsung TV, consult the user manual for your television.
However, this has been shown to work with Samsung TV models from the 5-Series and 6-Series.
In addition, you can switch off the Voice Guide function on my Q70R, Q60T, Q70T, Q80T, Q95T, Q60R, Q80R, Q90R, Q90T, Q8C, Q950T, Q800T, Q900R, Q6F, Q7F, and other Q-series smartphones.
You may also delete the default applications on your Samsung Smart TV in order to prevent you or even your children (who may be captivated by the voiceover) from accidently turning it on by accident.
If you have Audio Description turned on on your Samsung TV, you’ll find that English AD (Audio Description) is the default option.
Alternative Some Samsung TV owners have claimed that they are still hearing voiceover on their televisions even after turning off the voice guide.
Consequently, turn off Bixby on your television in order to completely eliminate audio description.
Important Note: While audio descriptions may be disabled on your Samsung TV, they may not be disabled on your streaming app.
If you only hear the narrator while you are streaming on an app, such as Amazon Prime, you will need to turn off the narrator on Amazon Prime. To switch off voice on your streaming applications, follow the steps outlined in this article.
How To Turn Off the Samsung TV Voice Assistant?
For visually challenged persons, pensioners, or anybody who just likes a voice guide, the Samsung Smart Tv is an interactive television featuring a voice guide feature. Samsung Smart TV has an in-built voice guide that announces actions and menus. On any television, including Samsung Smart TVs, a TV Voice Guide is essentially a voice assistant or narrator that provides consumers with an audio summary of all of the menu items and options available. When switching between connected devices such as a set-top box or streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, and so on, it gives audible feedback in real time.
- The information provided by this tool is thorough and full for each page that is visited.
- However, the good news is that you can instantly disable the Voice Guide on your Samsung TV.
- But for those who can easily read everything and do not require a voice assistant, it can be a bit unpleasant, especially if the voice assistant is turned up to eleven.
- As a result, the TV will no longer announce every action or menu option.
- To test if the problem is with the tone or loudness, you may adjust the pitch, volume, and speed of the voice function further.
- When it comes to navigating new technologies, it gives them the much-needed ease and direction.
- The Voice Guide may be turned off by going to theHome screen and selecting theSettings option.
You may turn off the audio guide by selecting accessibility from the general drop-down menu.
As a result, the function is frequently activated by mistake.
If you want to go directly to the Accessibility Shortcuts on your Samsung TV, holding down the volume button is probably the quickest way to do so.
Pressing the Center/Select button will enable you to switch off the voice guide at that point.
Should this prove insufficient, please contact the firm for more assistance.
In addition, you can turn off the Voice Guide feature on my Q70R, Q60T, Q70T, Q80T, Q95T, Q60R, Q80R, Q90R, Q90T, Q8C, Q950T, Q800T, Q900R, Q6F, Q7F, and other Q-series models.
Remove the default applications from your Samsung Smart TV to eliminate the possibility of you or your children (who could be intrigued by the voiceover) unintentionally turning it on.
Audio Language may be found by selecting Audio Language from the MenuSound or Sound ModeBroadcast options.
Turn off Audio Description by changing the language to “English.” Alternative The voiceover on some Samsung TVs continued to be heard even after the voice guide had been off, according to several Samsung TV owners.
Remove Bixby from your television in order to completely eliminate audio description.
Important Reminder: Although audio descriptions may be disabled on your Samsung TV, they may not be disabled on your streaming app or website.
To disable the narration on Amazon Prime, you must first turn off the narrator on the streaming app in question (let’s say Amazon Prime). To switch off voice on your streaming applications, follow the steps outlined in this document.
What is Samsung TV’s Voice Assistant?
In addition to providing an audible description of menu items and options, Samsung’s Voice Assistant is a helpful function that saves time. When you switch on any streaming service, it also offers you with feedback. When you go to a new page, Voice Assistant will aid you in interpreting all of the options displayed on the screen for you. The pitch, tempo, and tone of the voice may all be customized to your preferences. The Samsung TV Voice Assistant is a service that is comparable to the Screen Reader and Talkback features found on Android mobile phones.
While the Voice Assistant is convenient when you need it, it may be a nuisance when you don’t need it because it reads out everything that has been selected.
Turning Off the Voice Assistant
There are a few of different methods to switch off the Voice Assistant on your phone. These procedures are for televisions that were manufactured after the 2018 model year. Please feel free to select whichever one you believe will be the most user-friendly for you.
Using the Remote’s Volume Button
When you use your Samsung remote, you can access the accessibility shortcuts by pressing and holding down the volume button. This is the quickest and most straightforward option, as it takes you immediately to the Voice Guide selection menu. If you don’t want to use the feature, you may disable it from this menu.
Going Into the Settings
No matter whatever Samsung TV model you have, the settings are the same for all of them. This operation will necessitate the use of your Samsung remote control. Using the Samsung remote, you may do the following:
- To return to the home screen, press the Home button. Enter the Settings menu after selecting it from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the General menu from the Settings menu. Choose Accessibility from the drop-down menu on the screen. Select Voice Guide Settings from the drop-down menu. Open the Voice Guide Settings menu and uncheck the option to use voice guidance.
If you’re interested in learning more about Samsung televisions, you may read this article. Let’s have a look at how to use commands.
Using Voice Commands
If you are a little more technologically aware and want to instruct your television how to function using your voice, you may do so by speaking into the microphone on your remote control:
- Using your remote’s microphone button, say “Turn Off Voice Guide” or “Voice Guide Off.” Press and hold the microphone button for a few seconds.
Let’s have a look at some older Samsung television models.
Older Models of Samsung TV
Look at ways to resolve this issue based on the type of Samsung television you have in your home.
The procedure is slightly different for earlier versions of Samsung televisions, but it is otherwise the same. This applies to models from the 2014-2018 model years:
- On the Samsung remote, press the Menu/123 button. Select System or Settings from the drop-down menu. Accessibility should be selected. Select Voice Guide from the drop-down menu. Select “Off” as your option.
Let’s have a look at some that are even older.
The following are the procedures to take in order to switch off the audio descriptions on Samsung televisions manufactured between 2008 and 2013.
- Select Sound or Sound Mode from the Samsung remote
- Broadcast from the Samsung remote
- Audio Language from the Samsung remote.
If audio description is enabled, the option “English AD” will appear in the menu. AD is an abbreviation for audio description. To turn off the audio description, select “English” from the drop-down menu. It has been discovered that you can switch off the audio description on some Samsung devices by just holding down the Menu button for a few seconds. One of these alternatives should be effective.
The Voice Assistant Still Won’t Turn Off
So you’ve gone through all of these procedures and the Voice Assistant, which is undoubtedly becoming increasingly unpleasant by this point, is still not turning off. As a last-ditch attempt, there are a few things to think about and consider. Even if you weren’t able to discover the solution here, consulting your user manual or searching for the user manual online by searching for the model number of your TV should bring you to the particular procedures needed to turn this option off, if you weren’t able to locate it here.
If you are unable to locate the user manual at your house or on the internet, you may try calling the Samsung customer support phone number shown on the website.
However, at this time, we are certain that you have resolved your situation. If you are still experiencing issues and none of the suggestions above have resolved your problem, we hope your television is still covered by warranty and may be repaired or replaced at no cost to you. We hope this has resolved things for you, and that your Voice Assistant has been turned off.
How To Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart TV
Almost every single item and device in today’s society is becoming smart in some way or another, and this trend will continue. We have smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs, and a slew of other electronic devices. Moreover, all of these smart gadgets and appliances come with a variety of various accessibility features that are quite well thought out. Those who have hearing difficulties, poor vision, or other disabilities might benefit from these accessibility features, among other things. In a similar vein, the new Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with voice-guided action, which means that the voice assistant will direct you and aid you in navigating the whole user interface of the television.
The voice guide option can, however, be mistakenly enabled by users, leaving them unable to turn it off after they have discovered their mistake.
The guide should operate with practically all Samsung smart TVs that have voice directing capabilities; however, only a few models have been proven to function, including the Samsung TV 5-Series and 6-Series, among others.
What is Voice Guide?
A voice guide may be thought of as a form of narrator that narrates everything that is displayed on your screen and assists you in navigating around the user interface of the device even when you are not looking at it. In other words, it is beneficial to individuals who have weak vision or are entirely blind. The voice guide is so seamlessly incorporated into the current Samsung Smart TVs that it can tell you everything with just the sound of its voice. Even if you open any third-party streaming applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, and so on, your data is still being collected.
While the voice guide might be useful at times for individuals who require it, it is not always necessary.
So, if you decide to turn off the accessibility of the voice guide, you can do so without difficulty, and believe me when I say that it is far easier to turn off any accessibility setting on a smart TV than it is on an Android device, where the accessibility setting itself is buried deep within the settings.
Turning Off Voice Guide On Samsung TV
The voice aid guide on certain televisions may be turned off in a variety of ways, and we have covered the majority of them in this article.
You can read the rest of the article for more information.
Method 1: Hold Down the Volume Button
First and foremost, in order to disable any accessibility function on your smart TV, you must first navigate to the accessibility shortcuts on your Samsung smart TV.
- Hold down the Volume button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV for several seconds. Please be patient while your television enters the voice guide mode. You will notice this on the screen of your television in a few seconds. It is possible to switch off your Samsung Smart TV’s voice guidance using your remote control by pressing the center button or the OK button.
Method 2: From Accessibility Settings
This alternate approach is a little more time-consuming, but it gets the job done. So, first and foremost, you must switch on your television, which is self-explanatory, and then navigate to the General Accessibility section of your television’s settings. Voice Guide configurationsVoice Guide configurations
- Press the home button on your Samsung Smart TV’s remote control. Now, using the arrow keys on your remote, browse to the settings menu. Choose General Settings from the drop-down menu within the settings menu. Now, using your remote control, hit the Center button or the OK button to bring up the General settings menu. Using the navigation keys on your remote, travel it once more to the accessibility option, and then click the center button to bring it up
- Within the Accessibility Settings, there will be choices for using a voice guide
- Now, open the Voice Guide Settings window. In the end, you will see that the voice Guide is enabled
- Simply hit the OK button when the user interface is highlighting the same, and it should be turned off.
Method 3: Through Voice Command
This is the simplest way of all, yet it may also be the most difficult to master. As a result, be certain that you complete it correctly. Additionally, a microphone button on your Samsung remote is required for this approach to operate on your TV; otherwise, it will not work.
- To activate the microphone on your smart remote, push the microphone button. Alternatively, say “Voice Guide OFF” or “Turn Off Voice Guide ” now.
That’s all there is to it; if it doesn’t work, try the other two approaches I stated above.
On Old Samsung TVs (2014-2018)
If your Samsung Smart TV is older than 2015, setting the voice guide accessibility option may be a little more difficult than it is on the current generation of Smart TVs. The methods to stop voice guide accessibility on older Samsung Smart TVs are listed in the section below.
- On the remote control of your Samsung TV, press theMenu/123button. SelectMenuSystem/Settings from the drop-down menu. AccessibilityVoice guide may be found and navigated to
- Choose the Voice Guide option once again. At the end of the process, hit the selection or OK button on your remote control and then selectOFF to turn off the voice guide Accessibility function on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disabling Audio Description On Samsung TV (2008-2013)
If your Samsung gadget is even older than 2014 models, the settings may be different, since many of Samsung’s smart TVs from back then had a different user interface, operating system, and mechanism than they do now. In reality, in early generations of Samsung Smart TV, the voice guide accessibility function was referred to as audio description rather than voice guide accessibility feature. So, in order to switch off the Audio description on your older Samsung Smart TV, follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- To begin, make sure your smart TV is turned on, and then press the Menu button on the remote control of your smart TV. Use the navigation arrows on your television remote control to identify and travel to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu
- Now go to Sound or Sound Mode on your television menu. To access the sound settings on your smart TV, press the OK button on your remote control. Locate and enter the Broadcast option, then pick Audio Language from the drop-down menu. An option that says English AD has been selected will be found inside this section. So English is the language, and AD is an abbreviation for audio description, which means that if it is selected, audio description is turned on. If you want to turn off the audio description, simply change the language to Englishonly. Alternatively, certain Samsung Smart TV models provide a shortcut for turning on and off audio description on the television. To enable or disable Audio description, just press and hold the Menu button for a few seconds.
Consequently, this was a comprehensive instruction on how to disable voice guide accessibility on different models of Samsung Smart TV, spanning from those manufactured in 2008 to those manufactured in 2021. The voice guide option can be useful for some people, but not for everyone, and it can be bothersome for others, which is why removing them is a smart idea. Because some of the most recent versions of Samsung Smart TVs include the Bixby voice assistant built into their operating system, you may need to disable Bixby in order to entirely eliminate any voice assistance on your TV.
How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Your Samsung TV
It was a lengthy instruction on how to disable voice guide accessibility on several Samsung Smart TVs, ranging from the year 2008 to 2021, so thank you for reading it. It is possible that the voice guide function will be useful for some people but not for others, and that it would be bothersome for others, so removing it is a smart option to consider. Some of the most recent types of Samsung Smart TVs have the Bixby voice assistant as part of its operating system; therefore, you may need to disable Bixby in order to entirely eliminate any voice assistance on your television.
Disabling Bixby on Samsung TV
Bixby gives you access to a plethora of options on your Samsung television. All you require is your own unique voice. Make a phone call to Bixby and ask it to reduce the noise or tell you what the weather is like in Tokyo.
Occasionally, though, Bixby may not understand your requests correctly or there may be other miscommunications, which may be aggravating. You may switch off the Bixby feature on your television by following these steps:
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control. Locate the “Settings” option by pressing the left arrow key. Select “General” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Bixby Voice Settings” from the drop-down menu. Then pick “Voice wake-up” from the drop-down menu
- Bixby will be turned on. To turn off the light, use your remote to highlight “Off” and push the OK button on your remote.
After you have finished with the settings, double-check that the Bixby function has been completely off. If the TV does not wake up and wait for a further command after you say “Hey Bixby,” you have successfully shut off the television. You should repeat the process multiple times, increasing the volume of your voice each time. Several customers have expressed dissatisfaction with Bixby’s response to their voice loudness, which they believe is inconsistent.
Bixby Wake-Up Sensitivity
Are you terminating your relationship with Bixby since it responded to your voice even while you weren’t speaking to it? Not to be concerned, there is anything you can do to help with this situation. You have the ability to modify Bixby’s wake-up sensitivity. In order to access the “Voice Wake-up” options, repeat the procedures outlined above. Leave the Bixby function turned on and go on to the voice sensitivity section after you’ve reached that point. You have the option of setting the wake-up sensitivity to one of three levels: low, medium, or high.
And if you simply don’t like the voice that is speaking to you, you have the option of selecting a different one.
However, there are a total of four separate voices.
Turning Off the Voice Guide
Are you terminating your relationship with Bixby since it responded to your voice even while you weren’t speaking? Not to be concerned, there is anything you can do to help with this problem. Bixby’s wake-up sensitivity may be adjusted. To access the “Voice Wake-up” options, repeat the procedures outlined above. Leave the Bixby function turned on and continue on to the voice sensitivity area once you’ve arrived there. Low, medium, and high settings are available for the wake-up sensitivity. If you don’t want Bixby to wake up and start talking to you out of nowhere, make sure you select either Low or Medium in the wake-up options.
As a default setting, Bixby speaks as a male voice called “John.” There are, however, a total of four distinct voices.
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page. Go to “General” and then “Accessibility” to find out more. “Voice Guide Settings” may be found at the very top of the menu. Toggle the button next to it to the off position. It will change color from green to grey over time.
The Voice Guide has been successfully switched off, and your work is done! If you ever need to turn it back on, just repeat the process from the beginning. It is possible to personalize this function if you are unsure whether or not you want to disable it, but you are irritated by it at the same time, though. You may leave the Voice Guide turned on and then adjust the volume, speed, and pitch of the Guide in the same settings.
Talk to Your Samsung TV When You Want to
And if you don’t want to communicate with it, you are under no obligation to do so. Having a feature like Bixby Voice Assistant may be a fun and helpful addition to your smartphone. However, if you’re using too much energy attempting to wake it up, it might not be worth it. It’s also possible that it will wake you up and speak to you when you least expect it, which might be disturbing.
In other words, if you’re thinking of simply shutting it off for a bit, you now know exactly how to go about it. Does your Samsung TV have Bixby Voice Assistant? If so, how does it work? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
Is it possible to turn off the audio guide or narrator on your Samsung TV since you’ve grown weary of it talking to you? Then you’ve come to the correct place. To learn how to turn off the voice guide on a Samsung Smart TV, continue reading this page. In the case of Android devices, it is sometimes referred to as Screen reader or Talkback. The Samsung Voice Guide has the potential to be a fantastic feature. However, it is not suitable for everyone. Some individuals, like me, are irritated by this feature.
It is a very useful tool for those who have visual impairments.
On rare circumstances, due to the volume of the music, it may become disorganized.
Table of Contents
- A voice guide or a voice assistant on a Samsung television is what it sounds like. What is the purpose of my Samsung television talking to me? How to disable the Samsung voice guide on a Samsung television
- Using the Samsung TV remote, turn off the audio description. Voice Narrator may be turned off on Samsung Smart TVs through the Settings menu. Using a command, you may turn off the audio description on your Samsung television. Disable the Voice Assistant on your Samsung Smart TV.
What is a voice Guide or voice assistant on Samsung Tv
Samsung Voice Guide, also known as Voice Narrator, is a voice assistant that reads the screen and controls various tasks. It is a very useful feature for persons who have difficulties seeing or who have eye problems. Essentially, it reads all of the commands that are entered. It works in the same way as a Screen Reader for Smart TV. Also have a look at: The best way to capture the Samsung Smart TV screen
Why is my samsung tv talking to me
You have Voice Guide or Audio narration turned on on your Smart Tv, which is why you are experiencing this problem. Samsung Smart Tv has a built-in voice control capability that reads out all of the activities and grants control to the television. On Android, the voice guide may be activated automatically if the voice activation buttons are pressed incorrectly more than once.
How to turn off Samsung voice guide on Samsung tv
Many tasks may be completed at a distance. In fact, the number of controls on the remote is more than those on the television. You may turn off the voice narrator or voice-over by using the remote control on your television. To turn off the voice narrator, follow the instructions outlined below. Activate your Samsung Smart TV and prepare your remote control. Step 1: Using your remote, press and hold the Volume Up/Down buttons until the Voice Menu appears on your smart television. Step 3: The Voice Guide option may be found in the Voice Menu.
It is possible that this will not work all of the time.
Turn Off Voice Narrator on Samsung Smart TV through Settings
It takes longer to turn off Voice Narrator by utilizing this approach, but it is more effective. However, it is far more successful than any other approach available. The settings menu contains all of the various options, each of which may be toggled on or off. Step 1: Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Settings menu. Click on Navigation after selecting the Accessibility option in Step 2. Step 3: Choose a voice guide from the drop-down menu. After that, a window with Voice Guide Settings will display.
Voice Guide will be switched off when you complete Step 4: Toggle off the voice Guide and the voice Guide function will be turned off.
There is just no chance that this strategy will be unsuccessful. However, if you prefer a shorter and more straightforward speech technique, then follow the instructions below.
Turn Off samsung Tv audio description using command
Did you know that you can control your Samsung Smart TV using voice commands? Voice description and spoken narration may both be turned off with a simple voice command, if you so want. In order to accomplish this, you must first understand what this function on your smart TV is called as. To use this approach, press and hold the Microphone button on your smart tv remote for several seconds while saying “Turn off Voice Guide.” As soon as the command is assessed, the voice guide or the voice narration function will be disabled.
Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart Tv
I do not like the idea of turning off the Samsung Voice assistant. Voice assistants can aid you in sending Voice Commands to smart televisions. If you don’t want to utilize this function and wish to turn off Samsung assistant, follow the steps outlined in the next section. Step 1: Using your Samsung TV remote, press the Home button once. Step 2: Navigate to the settings menu and choose General settings. Step 3: Select Bixby voice settings and then Voice response from the menu bar. Step 4: Disable the voice response feature and return to the voice wake-up settings to disable it.
Take a look at your Samsung Smart Tv Manual if you haven’t already.
How to Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
Many people are excited about the prospect of being able to control their televisions with their voices. That is exactly what the Voice Guide function on Samsung allows you to accomplish with your phone. What is the procedure for turning off the voice guidance on a Samsung Smart TV? Unfortunately, there are also instances in which it might be more of a burden than a benefit in some situations. Take, for example, when you have company around and they want assistance in using your television or DVD player.
Here’s how to switch off the Voice guide on your Samsung television so that the function doesn’t get in the way of your viewing experience.
When you’re trying to watch your favorite show, it might be a nuisance and a distracting distraction.
Take, for example, the ability to enjoy watching television without being interrupted by annoying sounds in your ears.
What is Voice Guide on Samsung Smart Tv
As a result of Samsung’s Voice Guide powered by Bixby, which uses intelligent Voice Control, it takes the guesswork out of navigating your television. Now, you can simply switch between applications, adjust the volume, and control the playback without ever having to reach for the remote. Our Smart Hub and our voice commands communicate easily with one another. In addition, you’ll get access to all of your favorite movies and songs in one convenient location. More information may be found at: The Samsung TV Remote Doesn’t Work Fixed Moms don’t have to lose their patience with their children while navigating electronic gadgets or hunting for remote controls every five minutes.
Consequently, you’ll never run out of options with the new Samsung VOICE guidance – simply switch it on whenever you want and it will automatically discover what you’re searching for.
The Samsung voice guide allows you to operate your operating system by just speaking into it.
Furthermore, it is a one-of-a-kind real remote that is far quicker than most other remotes. Furthermore, the finest aspect is that you do not have to be staring at the television in order for it to function.
Why You want to Disable Voice Guide
With the use of its simple Voice Control, Samsung’s Voice Guide powered by Bixby removes the guesswork from navigating your TV. Now, you can simply switch between applications, adjust the volume, and control the playback without ever having to touch the remote control. Using voice commands with our Smart Hub is a smooth experience. Aside from that, you’ll be able to access all of your favorite movies and songs in one convenient location. For further information, please see this link: Having problems with your Samsung television’s remote?
- This isn’t good enough for them.
- Furthermore, it may be used with any other touch or voice controls to operate completely hands-free.
- Use of the S-voice, which is exclusively available on Samsung televisions, is enabled via TV VoiceGuide software.
- Another advantage is that you do not have to be gazing at the television for it to function.
- Because of its intuitive Voice Control, Samsung’s Voice Guide powered by Bixby takes the guesswork out of navigating your television. Now, you can simply switch between applications, adjust the volume, and manage the playback without ever having to touch a remote. Our voice commands are fully compatible with our Smart Hub. In addition, you’ll be able to access all of your favorite movies and songs in one convenient location. More information may be found here: The Samsung television remote is not working. Fixed Moms don’t have to lose their patience with their children while navigating devices or hunting for remote controls every five minutes. They are entitled to better. Consequently, you’ll never run out of options with the new Samsung VOICE guidance – simply switch it on whenever you want and it will automatically locate what you’re searching for. It may also be used hands-free in conjunction with other touch or voice commands. The Samsung voice guide allows you to operate your operating system by simply speaking into the device. TV VoiceGuide allows you to utilize the S-voice, which is exclusively available on Samsung televisions. Additionally, it is far quicker than the majority of other remotes and has a distinct authenticity. Another advantage is that you do not have to be gazing at the television in order for it to function.
Steps to Turn Off Voice Guide On Samsung Smart Tv
To switch off the voice guidance on your smart tv, push the volume button on the tv remote control and hold it down. In order to turn off the volume button on your smart television, follow these steps:
- To access the Voice menu on your smart tv remote, press and hold the Volume button for a few seconds. Now, choose the option to disable the voice guide from the drop-down menu
Method 2: Via Settings
Press and hold the Volume button on your smart tv remote until the Voice menu shows. In this step, disable the voice guidance by selecting it from the drop-down menu;
Method 3: Turn off Voice Guide Using Command
Press and hold the Volume button on your smart tv remote until the Voice menu shows; Turn off the voice guide by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Continue to hold down the microphone button on the remote and say ” Voice guide off,” or ” Turn off Voice guide.” The voice guide feature on your smart television has been turned off for the time being.
Method 4: Older Tv models
If you’re viewing television on a Samsung Series 6 LED TV that doesn’t include an Accessibility option, you may turn off Audio Description by following these instructions. Additionally, users of Samsung televisions manufactured between 2008 and 2013 must follow the instructions outlined below in order to turn off Audio Description.
- SelectSettings from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to theSoundorSound mode selection. (This will vary depending on your smart tv model.) SelectBroadcast and then Audio Language from the drop-down menu. Check to see if the audio description is turned on or off. To turn off the audio description, select English Only from the drop-down menu.
By pressing and holding the Menu button for a few seconds on select Samsung TV models, you may choose between audio description and no audio description. Even if you are not aware of what it is at first, this feature will soon become crucial to your entertainment experience in any language that employs textual conversation, regardless of the language.
As you can see, there are several options for disabling audio description on a Samsung television. The most effective method is to adjust it through the accessibility settings on your smart television. Similar to this, holding down the volume button for a lengthy period of time may also allow you to do this task. Holding the button down until you hear two clicks and then releasing it will take care of turning off the setting as well. More information may be found at: How to Change DNS Settings on a Samsung Smart TV.
We appreciate you taking the time to read our blog post on how to turn off the audio description. We hope you have found this article to be informative, and we wish you the best of luck in your future pursuits. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if you have any questions or concerns.
FAQ on How to turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
1. What is the procedure for turning off the narrator on your television? To turn off Video Description, start by going into your TV’s settings by hitting theMENU button on the remote control and then selectingAccessibility. After that, go toVideo Descriptionand either adjust this option toOnorOffusing the right arrow key to turn off the video description. 2. Why has my television begun to narrate? Ans: It’s possible that you’ve activated the narrating feature on your smart television. Make certain that it is turned off in order to cease narrating.
Does Samsung employ Bixby as a voice guide on its product?
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV
Samsung is one of the most well-known television companies, and its televisions are equipped with a number of useful features. Those traits, on the other hand, might be grating from time to time. Take, for example, the Audio description option on Samsung televisions, which does not make any sense to blind people and which might be irritating to certain people, as an example. I’m going to show you “How to switch off Audio Description, Narrator, and Bixby Voice on Samsung UE40J5100 LED TV” today, so stay tuned.
Instructions on how to turn off audio description, narration, and Bixby Voice on a Samsung television
How To Turn Off Audio Description On Samsung TV?
If you want to turn off the audio description, there isn’t much that you need to do. It is really simple and basic to switch off audio description on a Samsung television; simply follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: From the home screen of your television, select ” Settings “. Step 2: Next, select the ” General ” drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the ” Accessibility ” tab from the General drop-down menu. Step 4:Now, pick the ” Audio Descriptions ” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Simply deactivate the toggle switch.
You will be able to watch and enjoy any movie or television series after it has been completed, without having to listen to those awful audio explanations that used to mar your TV watching experience.
How To Turn Off Audio Narrator On Samsung TV?
In order to disable the audio narration on a Samsung television, first navigate to the “Settings Menu” by using the TV remote. 2nd step: Select the “Smart Features”option from the dropdown menu. Then, scroll down to the section labeled “Voice Recognition,” and simply turn it off. Following the completion of the preceding method, you will no longer be able to activate the speech capabilities by using the “Hi TV” command. You may, however, activate this option simply pushing the microphone button on your TV remote control, as seen below.
How To Turn Off Bixby Voice On Samsung TV?
To turn off Bixby’s voice on a Samsung TV, you just scroll to the right until you reach Bixby Home. Alternatively, you may press and hold down the Bixby button until you reach the Bixby Home screen and then turn off the voice. To switch off Bixby Voice on your Samsung TV, follow the procedures outlined below: Step 1: To begin, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 2:After that, go to the ” Settings ” menu option. You are now finished! Simply disable the ” Bixby Voice ” feature and you’re done. See also: How to Skip or Block Hulu Ads (Video)
I hope you have grasped the concepts of the methods listed above to switch off the audio description, audio narration, and Bixby voice on your Samsung television. If you have any questions about the instructions, please feel free to post them in the comments section below. Make sure to share this post with your friends and keep an eye out for our other blogs for the newest how-to instructions and technological stuff. Follow our social media handles for the most up-to-date information and activities:
【How-to】How to turn off voice on samsung tv
The following is the procedure for gaining access to the Voice Guide:
- Navigate to the Accessibility Preferences page. The Accessibility section of the Settings menu on Samsung smart TVs has a variety of settings that are designed to improve the user experience for those who are visually impaired or hard of hearing. Activate or deactivate the Voice Guide
How do I stop my TV from talking?
Text-to-Speech can be turned on or off.
- To access the main menu, press MENU on your remote control. Select Settings by scrolling up or down and pressing the OK button
- Then choose Accessibility and hit the OK button. Select Voice Guide from the drop-down menu and hit OK. Text-to-speech functionality can be enabled or disabled by selecting ON or OFF.
How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung?
Disable TalkbackVoice Assistant with the following settings:
- You may access your Settings by double tapping Accessbility with two fingers. Double-click on the screen reader
- In order to disable this setting, tap on Voice Assistant until a blue outline appears
- And then double tap theTurn Offoption to turn it off.
How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung a01?
The Voice Assistant on a Samsung phone may be disabled.
- To access the app drawer, swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Locate the word “Settings” and double-tap on it. Double-tap “Accessibility” and “Vision” to activate them. ” Voice Assistant ” is activated by double-tapping it. Change the slider to the ” OFF ” position
- Bring the screen back to the main menu
How do I turn off voice assistant on Android?
Turn on or off Google Assistanton if you like.
- Alternately turn on and off Google Assistant.
How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung Galaxy s20?
- On your phone, open the Google app
- Choose More from the menu at the bottom right of the screen
- Go to GoogleAssistant
- Then to Settings
- Then to GoogleAssistant. Continue reading till you reachAssistantDevices. Select all of the devices on which you want GoogleAssistant to be turned off
- To turn off the GoogleAssistant function, click on the GoogleAssistanttoggle.
How do I shut off voice?
VoiceInput may be turned on or off in Android TM.
- Navigate to the following locations from the Home screen: Apps iconSettings, then touch “Languageinput” or “Languagekeyboard”
- From the on-screen keyboard, select Google Keyboard/Gboard from the drop-down menu. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu. To turn on or off voice input, press the Voiceinput key switch.
How do I turn off voice assistant on ps5?
Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Keep pressing and holding the button for one beep, and your PlayStation 5 will enter rest mode. Wait for the second beep, and the computer will shut down fully.
How do I stop my PS5 from turning on my TV?
You may prevent the PS5 from being turned on through the TV by going into the System Settings and selecting the relevant option. Using the PS5 in rest mode, which is indicated by an orange glow emitting from the device, you may also download or upload new files to Cloud Storage.
How do you change your voice on PS5?
Creating a connection with the speaker determining the quality of an optical cable An HDMI wire from your PS5 is connected to the Audio Extractor, which is located between the console and the television. An Optical cable is connected to the Audio Extractor. After that, the optical wire may be connected to your speakers.
How do I stop my mic from echoing PS5?
It boasts 825GB of storage space, but there’s a catch. Here’s a primer to understanding how storage works on the PlayStation 5. Ron Lyons, Jr. is a member of the Lyons family. Despite the fact that both variants of the PS5 come with 825GB of storage, only 667GB of it may be utilised owing to system files on the device. You can attach an external hard drive to your PlayStation 5, but only PlayStation 4 games may be transferred to it.
How to turn off Voice on Samsung Smart TV [Guide]
Smart TVs are well-known for their ability to make life simpler and easier. From being able to connect to the internet and stream movies to being able to view local stations, there is something for everyone. There are a variety of reasons why modern-day televisions are considered Smart. Take a peek at Samsung’s Smart TVs for an example. They also allow you to make use of Audio Descriptions if you so want. An audio service that reads out loud anything that has been highlighted on the computer screen.
There are times when it might be irritating to hear everything read aloud on the television by the broadcaster.
Samsung’s smart TV is also equipped with Bixby, a virtual assistant that can be spoken to and instructed to do a variety of different tasks.
This is especially true when Bixby chooses to ask you a question when you are in the middle of something important.
Certainly, these devices are intelligent, but they may also appear to be foolish at times. If you are one of those people who is bothered by it and would like to simply stop hearing the voice guidance and even Bixby, continue reading to learn how to turn it off on a Samsung smart television.
Turn off Voice Guide on Samsung Smart TV
Turning off the Voice Guidance function on a contemporary Samsung smart TV may be accomplished in one of three ways. Continue reading to learn about the three options.
Method 1: Via Accessibility Menu
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV and make sure you have the TV remote with you. Using the remote control, press the Home button. The Smart Hub will be shown as a result of this action. Navigate to and pick the Settings option when the Smart Hub is shown on the screen. You will now need to pick the General menu option from the Settings drop-down menu. Following that, you’ll want to pick the Accessibility option. This will now take you to the Voice Guide Settings page, which you may customize. Choose the first of the two options
- Voice Guide may now be turned off by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Volume Button Shortcut
- Take the remote control for your Samsung Smart TV and press and hold the volume button. The television will now take you directly to the Voice Guide configuration screen
- Now that you’ve reached this page, you may quickly disable the Voice Guide feature. The volume button on your Samsung Smart TV serves as a shortcut to the accessibility function
- It is located on the right side of the remote. Perhaps the Voice Guide feature was accidentally enabled by mistake while pressing the volume button for an extended period of time
- This is a possibility.
Method 3: Via Voice Command
Make use of your Samsung Smart TV’s remote control. Press and hold the volume button for a few seconds; This will now take you directly to the Voice Guide configuration screen on your television set. Now that you’ve arrived at this page, you may quickly disable the Voice Guide feature. Using the volume buttons on your Samsung Smart TV, you may quickly activate the accessibility function. Perhaps the Voice Guide feature was accidentally engaged by mistake while pushing the volume button for an excessive amount of time; this is a possibility.
- Make sure the television is turned on and the remote is close by
- Press and hold the microphone button for a few seconds. Simply say, “Turn Voice Guide Off,” and the TV will immediately turn off the Voice Guide function on its own. In the event that you have a contemporary remote control, this is by far the simplest and fastest method of turning it off.
Turn Voice Commands Off on Older Samsung Smart TVs
- To access the menu on your TV remote, press the Menu button. Scroll down to Sound and choose it from the drop-down menu. Browse to the Sound option and pick broadcast from the drop-down menu. You’ll want to pick the Audio language option from the drop-down menu. Select it and adjust the language to only English
- Then press Enter. Using this method, you may now switch off the Voice Guide feature on your older Samsung Smart TV models.
Samsung Smart TVs 2018 and older
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote while the television is turned on. You will need to choose System or Settings from the drop-down menu. According on the model of your Samsung Smart TV, the answer will be different. Navigate to Accessibility and pick the Voice Guide option
- Now you’re all set. Now, when you choose Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, you must select it again to totally turn off the functionality.
Turn Off Bixby Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
Even if you have one of the latest Samsung Smart TVs that come pre-installed with their virtual assistant Bixby, you may as well turn it off if you don’t like the concept of it suddenly speaking to you when you least expect it.
- Press the Home button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV
- While the Smart Hub is open, browse to the Settings menu and pick that option. Scroll down to the General section of the Settings menu and pick it. Scroll down and choose Bixby Voice Settings from the General settings page that has been opened. Locate and pick the Voice Wake Up option from the drop-down menu
- Simply choose and change this setting from On to Off
- This is as simple as that. This will now prevent the voice assistant from being woken up by a variety of other word commands going forward.
Make use of the Home button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV. Navigate to and pick the Settings option while the Smart Hub is open. Scroll down to the General section of the Settings menu and choose it there. Scroll down and select Bixby Voice Settings while the General settings page is active. Navigate to the Voice Wake Up menu and pick it. Simply choose this option and toggle it from On to Off. In this case, distinct word commands will no longer be possible to wake the voice assistant.
- The best way to connect your Samsung TV to the internet
- Instructions on how to obtain the Google TV In-App Remote in any country. Instructions on how to mirror your Samsung phone to your Samsung TV
Joshua D’souza is a gamer who also enjoys 90’s hip-hop and technology. She enjoys exploring the almost limitless world of computers and cuisine. He is always willing to lend a helping hand in any situation that comes his way. Will certainly take pleasure in collecting memories through a variety of lenses. Working as an author and researcher at PiunikaWeb was a former job for me.