- 1 How to Turn Off Samsung a71 [3 Methods of Turning Off Your Samsung a71]
- 2 Method 1:Using the Keys, Turn Off the Samsung a71
- 3 Method 2:Using the Quick settings panel, turn off the Samsung a71
- 4 How To Restart Your Samsung a71?
- 5 What is the best way to turn off a Samsung Galaxy A71 when the power button is not present?
- 6 Here’s a BONUS Helpful Tip For You
- 7 Our Final Thoughts
- 8 Frequently Ask Questions
- 9 What is the best way to switch off my Bixby A71?
- 10 Why am I unable to turn off Bixby?
- 11 Unable to power off Galaxy phones without a Power key
- 12 Contact Samsung Support
- 13 How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A71
- 14 1.How to force Samsung A71 reset
- 15 2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A71
- 16 How to turn off or turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71?
- 17 How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71?
- 18 How to turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71?
- 19 What to do if your Android phone will be blocked?
- 20 How to turn safe mode ON and OFF in Samsung Galaxy A71
- 21 What and Why Safe Mode?
- 22 What to do in safe mode:
- 23 How to Turn ON safe mode inSamsung Galaxy A71:
- 24 An alternate method is available
- 25 Turn off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy A71
- 26 How to turn off a Samsung Galaxy A71 without the power button?
- 27 How to turn on a Samsung Galaxy A71 without the Power button?
- 28 How to turn off a Samsung Galaxy A71 without the Power button?
- 29 How to Turn Off Voicemail on Samsung Galaxy A70 / A70s / A71 • TechyLoud
- 30 How to Turn Off Voicemail on Samsung A70
- 31 How to Remove Voicemail icon from your Samsung A70s
- 32 About Samsung Galaxy A70 Series
- 33 Samsung Galaxy A71 5G (SM-A716U) – Accessibility
- 34 Access accessibility features
- 35 Turn on/off flash notifications
- 36 Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
- 37 Access and edit Text-to-speech
- 38 How to Turn Off 5G on a Samsung Phone
- 39 How to turn off 5G on a Samsung phone
- 40 Why turn 5G off?
- 41 What to Do if Samsung Galaxy A71 Won’t Turn On
- 42 Why Won’t Samsung Galaxy A71 Turn On
- 43 Force Restart Samsung Galaxy A71
- 44 Resetting to Factory Settings
- 45 Additional Methods
How to Turn Off Samsung a71 [3 Methods of Turning Off Your Samsung a71]
The Side key has been installed in lieu of the Power and Bixby keys on your Samsung A71. It is a software update that is being performed. With this new setup, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by hitting two side buttons at the same time or by clicking the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated power button, you can switch it off by using one of the ways listed below. On how to turn off the Samsung a71 See also: How to Turn Off Samsung Note 10 (with Pictures).
Method 1:Using the Keys, Turn Off the Samsung a71
It is possible to put the screen to sleep if you press the Side key rapidly enough. By contrast, if you press and hold the Side key, Bixby Voice will come to life and speak to you. You must hold down the Side and Volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds in order to completely switch off your phone while using the keypad to do so. When the Power menu appears, pick Power off from the drop-down menu when the menu is shown. Press the Power off button a second time to confirm your choice.
Method 2:Using the Quick settings panel, turn off the Samsung a71
Over the course of several years, the majority of Galaxy phones have gained an addition to the Quick settings panel: a Power icon. You may reach the complete Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. To power off the device, press and hold the Power symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (next to the Settings icon) for a few seconds before tapping Power off. Press the Power off button a second time to confirm your choice.
Method 3:Using Bixby To Turn Off Your Samsung a71
Bixby may also aid you with logging out of your phone’s network. All that remains is for you to configure the Bixby Voice assistant. It is a straightforward and expedient technique. The Bixby Voice assistant may be activated after it has been set by pressing and holding the Side key for a few seconds, followed by the phrase “Turn off the phone.”
How To Restart Your Samsung a71?
It is possible that restarting your Galaxy A71 5G UW will improve your overall experience if your smartphone is continually rebooting, crashing, or freezing, or if the touchscreen is unresponsive. As a result of the lack of an easily replaceable battery in this device, users can mimic a “battery drain” by performing a restart (soft reset) operation when the device is unresponsive, frozen, or fails to turn on. It is possible that a restart will have an influence on data in rare cases (e.g., backup in progress, cached data, etc.)
Finally, we get to the portion that almost certainly piques your curiosity the most: how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 without pushing any physical buttons on the device itself. In comparison to igniting, this is an issue that is discussed less frequently. Indeed, whether or not you use the Power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71, there is a very simple method of doing so that you should experiment with. For this, you will need to drain the battery of your Samsung Galaxy A71 until it shuts off completely without the need to press any buttons.
Additionally, as we showed in the previous part, you may use the Root of the mobile phone to perform the action you desire.
It is strongly advised that you use the Minimal ADBFast Boot tool for rooting your Samsung Galaxy A71 since it has all of the required elements for rooting your phone in a single package.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 must be connected to your computer in order for this operation to be completed successfully. If you require any extra information on this approach, please see our page on the subject for more details.
Here’s a BONUS Helpful Tip For You
The fact that a smartphone can do so many different duties suggests that there is never a solid reason to turn it off. When you attempt to do so and your phone refuses to switch off, the issue is: what happens? Do not give up hope only because your Samsung Galaxy cannot be turned off. Here are a few approaches you may take to try to resolve the issue on your own.
Force Restart Software is not without flaws, and malfunctioning software might be to blame for your Samsung Galaxy’s failure to shut down completely on occasion. If you are unable to shut down your mobile phone using the power button or the touch screen controls, it is possible to force your mobile phone to restart. In spite of the fact that it may appear to be excessively violent, a force restart is perfectly safe, provided that it is not done in excess. After pressing and holding the power and volume down buttons for a few seconds, hold them down for around 10 seconds each for a total of approximately twenty seconds.
In the period of time between when the screen goes black and when the phone restarts, you have the option to boot into either recovery mode or download mode, whichever you want.
Fill Up Your Samsung PhoneWith Power or Charge it
If your Galaxy won’t turn off and you’re unable to restart it, try connecting it into its charger for a few minutes. If the device does not have enough battery life left to turn itself back on, a forced restart will not be able to be performed. Simply plugging it in for an hour or two will guarantee that your Samsung Galaxy has enough power to perform correctly while on the go.
Reset the system to its default settings
The problem might be caused by something other than malfunctioning software, in which case it’s conceivable that you received some damaged data as part of an update or that you installed a piece of software that was prone to bugs in the first place. In this circumstance, performing a factory reset is the recommended course of action. Make a backup of all of your personal information on your Samsung Galaxy before doing a factory reset. Following the completion of the reset, you will be given the option of restoring from a backup of your data.
Accounts and backup may be accessed by going to Settings and selecting Accounts and Backup.
Double-check to ensure that you’ve backed up all of your critical data, and that you are satisfied it is safe.
Select Reset from the drop-down menu, then Factory data reset from the drop-down menu. When you do this, your phone will be totally erased, and if the problem was caused by software, it should be rectified as a consequence of the process.
Inquire with a Pro
In the worst-case scenario, it is conceivable that your Galaxy will not be able to shut down owing to a hardware malfunction. In this instance, you may either not receive any reaction at all when you push the power button, or you may receive no response at all when you hit it repeatedly. Also possible is that another internal component has failed, which would be more difficult to discover than the one that failed. In this situation, speaking with an expert is the most prudent line of action to pursue.
For the greatest results, be assured that the technician who will be working on your phone has been certified by Samsung and that he or she will be utilizing authentic Samsung phone components when doing the repair.
Our Final Thoughts
Yes, it may become complex at times, especially for those who are not technologically aware! However, I hope that this essay has been of great assistance to you!
Frequently Ask Questions
Returning to the Home Screen on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G UW1 is straightforward. The Power and Volume Down buttons (placed on the right side) must be pressed and held for a few seconds until the ‘Power off’ prompt appears, and then the buttons must be released to turn the device off. If the gadget is not responding, try the other way to see if it will help you get it working. 2. Restart the game by hitting the Restart button on the main menu screen. 3. Press the Restart button to confirm your decision.
What is the best way to switch off my Bixby A71?
Information and notifications that have been assessed to be relevant to you are collected in Bixby Home. Alternatively, you may turn it off by following the instructions below. Information and notifications that have been assessed to be relevant to you are collected in Bixby Home. To exit the app, swipe it to the right from the home screen. Tapping on the status switch next to Bixby Home on the home screen will turn on or off Bixby Home for the current time.
Why am I unable to turn off Bixby?
If you press the side key for an extended amount of time, Bixby will be activated instead of the power-off menu, which can be modified by going into the side key options. Select the Power off menu from the drop-down menu beneath the Press and hold key combination. To totally disable Bixby on the side key, make sure that Open Bixby is not toggled on under Double press in the Double press settings.
Unable to power off Galaxy phones without a Power key
- A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
- A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
- Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
Leave the repairs to the professionals. Only from Samsung can you save up to $300 on a like-new, completely refurbished Certified Re-Newed phone that has the highest immediate cracked screen trade-in values available anywhere online. With an acceptable trade-in, prices start at $250.
- Unable to turn off Galaxy phones without pressing the Power button
Power and Bixby keys have been removed from many recent Galaxy phones, and the Side key has been installed in their stead. With this new configuration, you may power down your phone in a variety of ways, including by pressing two side buttons at the same time or touching the Power symbol in the Quick settings panel. If your phone does not have a dedicated Power button, you can use one of the following methods to turn it off. Content that is related Associated Content”>Samsung DeX mode will not begin to operate Samsung DeX may fail to start on phones that have been configured using the Knox Customization Configurator.
- When attempting to use DeX, the phone will simply reflect the contents of its screen onto the display of the computer.
- The GPS signal on your Galaxy phone or tablet has been lost.
- Other times, it might be due to the fact that your Location is deactivated or that you are not utilizing the most appropriate Location approach.
- If you find yourself in this situation, you can reset the Samsung Pay app.
- The phone will be cleared of any payment cards, membership cards, and rewards points at the time of this operation.
- Related Content”>Samsung phones are unable to make use of data when making phone calls.
- The first is called CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access), while the second is called GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) (Global System for Mobiles).
- “Consequential Content”> The signal on my Samsung phone is terrible, so I can’t use data or make calls.
- We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device.
Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
With the Shop Samsung App, you can complete your purchase quickly and easily. Sign-in is simple, and Samsung Pay, alerts, and other features are available. Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com. The Samsung Shop application Free standard shipping, exclusive deals, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app. Free standard shipping, special offers, and financing options are available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A71
1. How to do a hard reset on the Samsung A71 2nd step: How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy A71 The amount of time we spend on our phones is increasing, mainly to the fact that they enable us to perform tasks that were previously only possible in front of a computer screen. As a result, the amount of time we spend on them is rising, and we seldom switch off our mobile phones. The ongoing usage leads the RAM to gradually fill up, and on many occasions we discover several active processes, which is due to the fact that we have multiple apps open, we are surfing various websites, and we have downloaded specific material, among other things.
In these situations, it is recommended to do a forced reset of the terminal in order for the issues to be resolved and the mobile device to be resumed.
- Correct application errors in order to avoid them from terminating or failing to perform properly
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to stay up to date! SUBSCRIBE Furthermore, you will almost certainly want to know how to switch off or restart your phone naturally, so that you may do so anytime you need to on your Samsung Galaxy A71, if you have one.
1.How to force Samsung A71 reset
Many times while we are using our phones, it is conceivable that they get trapped and do not answer for any reason. It is preferable in this situation to execute a forced restart of them. Step 1The following are the actions that must be followed in order to force the mobile to restart. Hold down the following buttons while pressing them all at the same time. Step 2After you have completed this step, you will be able to see how the phone restarts and determine whether or not the issues you were experiencing have been resolved.
2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A71
In order to power off or restart your phone in a natural manner, you must follow the steps outlined in this guide.
- As a first step, press and hold both “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for a few seconds.
- The choices “Shutdown” and “Restart” will display on the screen once you click on them. Select the most appropriate choice from among the two available
You will be able to power off or restart your phone whenever you need to by following these easy instructions. Remember that in order to turn it back on, you must click the Power button one more.
How to turn off or turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71?
You’ve just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A71 and are completely baffled as to how to switch it on or off. In this article, we’ll show you how to turn off and on your Android phone using the appropriate technique for your device.
How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71?
You need to reset your phone, or you want to turn it off completely. Turning off an Android phone is a simple process that anybody can do. According to the Samsung Galaxy A71’s software version, however, we may need to do an extra alteration on your device. In order to use your phone, you must first hit the on / off button, which is located on the side. It is necessary to press for a long period of time.
If this approach does not work, you must hit the on / off button as well as the volume down button at the same time. Following that, click onEteindre. You will also have the option of restarting your Samsung Galaxy A71 directly from the recovery menu. Your phone will be turned off at that point.
If your phone becomes outdated or if it has been dropped, the Power button on your Samsung Galaxy A71 may become inoperable or non-functional. ‘How?’ you might wonder. Alternatively, if the Power button does not function, you can power off your Samsung Galaxy A71. Check out our post on how to add a new virtual power button, which will walk you through the process.
How to turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71?
It all depends on whether or not your phone will be in standby mode or turned off fully. If your Samsung Galaxy A71 is in standby mode, you must press the Power button or the Home button for a brief period of time to wake it up. To turn on your phone after it has been turned off, you must hold down the on / off button for a few seconds. After that, your Samsung Galaxy A71 will vibrate and display the Samsung logo. It is at this point that you can depress and release the button. Your Samsung Galaxy A71 will begin to boot up shortly.
What to do if your Android phone will be blocked?
It is possible to forcibly restart your Samsung Galaxy A71 if your phone becomes stuck on an app or while in use. This is a topic on which we have written an article. If you want further information on your Samsung Galaxy A71, we urge you to go through the tutorials in the category:Samsung Galaxy A71.
How to turn safe mode ON and OFF in Samsung Galaxy A71
As you may be aware, Samsung Galaxy A71 smartphones are among the most popular and powerful devices available on the market today. If you are a newcomer to the Samsung Galaxy universe, you may encounter a few minor difficulties as a result of your lack of familiarity with the Samsung Galaxy A71 device. You believe that these issues are difficult to solve. That is not the way to think. It all comes down to your personal experience. You will think in this manner if you are a new user, to be exact.
- AS A REMOTE This article will guide you through the process of troubleshooting all issues on your Samsung Galaxy A71 in the shortest amount of time.
- This approach is used by the vast majority of Samsung Galaxy users.
- Doing a Master Reset on your Samsung Galaxy A71 will erase all of your data.
- Read More–An overlay on the screen has been detected.
What and Why Safe Mode?
It will completely deactivate all third-party applications on your smartphone. And only pre-installed applications will be enabled, and they will be restored when SafeMode is turned off. Something along the lines of after you’ve reset your phone.
(There will be no data loss.) (Only disabling is allowed.) You can utilize safe mode if you receive the message “Screen overlay detected,” or if you want to check for viruses, MIc, sound problems, or slowdown. Continue reading–What Can Be Done With Safe Mode
What to do in safe mode:
When you boot into Safe Mode, you will be able to troubleshoot Android and identify what is causing it not to perform properly. Once you have resolved the issue, you may restart the Android device to resume regular operation.
How to Turn ON safe mode inSamsung Galaxy A71:
The following are the procedures that must be followed:
- Shutdown and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A71 by pressing and holding the Power Button
- Release the Power Button and hold the Volume Down Key
- Hold the Volume Down Key
- Release the Volume Down key and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A71.
Here is a step-by-step description of the processes described above, illustrated with photographs.
Step 1: Turn Off yourSamsung Galaxy A71
- It is necessary to first switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 in order to accomplish this. Hold the Power Button for a few seconds and then pick the option to power off your Samsung Galaxy A71, as seen in the image below.
Step 2: Press and Hold the Power Button
- After you have turned off your device, turn it back on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- As soon as you turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71, press and hold the Volume Down key until the Samsung Galaxy logo shows on your screen, or until the first light illuminates on your screen, as appropriate.
- When you begin to push the volume down key, keep in mind to depress the power button as well. Because you can only push one button at a time during that period.
Step 4: Hold Volume Down Key
- Please keep the Volume Down key down for a few seconds after the computer has finished rebooting and the Lock Screen shows. As seen below
- Then carefully examine the screen to ensure that the Safe Mode symbol is shown in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
Step 5: Release Volume Down key and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A71
- If you need to restart your phone, please hold down the Volume Down key for a few seconds until you see the Lock Screen display. After that, check to make sure that the Safe Mode symbol is shown on your left-hand side of the screen, as seen in the image below.
An alternate method is available
- Maintaining pressure on the power button until the Power off box prompt shows
- Power off should be touched and held until the Safe mode prompt appears. To confirm, select Safe mode from the drop-down menu. (You may try this if you’re having trouble using the Volume Down button.)
Turn off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy A71
A simple restart of an Android smartphone is all that is required to switch off the device’s protective safe mode. More information may be found at: I am unable to exit Safe Mode. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you found this article useful, please spread the word about it on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit so that others can benefit from it as well as you. If you encounter any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment with the error message attached.
We will keep you informed of any further developments.
In order to accommodate people who are experiencing difficulties with the physical button on their Samsung Galaxy A71, it is now more difficult to switch your phone on or off. There is a good chance that you have already discovered a way to lock or unlock your screen. However, if you find yourself in the situation where you need to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 without using the Power button, we will attempt to explain the many options open to you in this post to resolve your Power button issues.
It is now more difficult to turn on or off your mobile phone if you are experiencing issues with the physical button on your Samsung Galaxy A71. The solution to locking and unlocking your screen is most likely already in your possession. However, if you find yourself in the situation where you need to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 without using the Power button, we will attempt to explain the many options open to you in this post to resolve your Power button issues as thoroughly as possible.
Now we’ll get to the part that you’re probably the most interested in: how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71 without using a physical button. This is a question that is debated less frequently than igniting. Indeed, whether or not you use your Power button to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A71, there is still a very simple approach for doing so that you should try. To learn how to deplete the battery of your Samsung Galaxy A71 so that it switches off without the need to press the power button, continue reading.
You also have the option of using the Root of the mobile phone, as we saw in the section that was previously discussed.
You should use the Minimal ADBFast Boot program to root your Samsung Galaxy A71, since it contains all of the necessary features for rooting your phone in a single package.
If you require further information on this technique, please refer to our page on the subject. If you are looking for a large number of lessons to help you become the Samsung Galaxy A71 king, we welcome you to go through the other tutorials in the category:Samsung Galaxy A71.
How to Turn Off Voicemail on Samsung Galaxy A70 / A70s / A71 • TechyLoud
To switch off voicemail on the Samsung Galaxy A70, follow these steps: What is the best way to remove voicemail on a Samsung A70s? How can I turn off voicemail on my Samsung A71? In this post, we’ll walk you through the simple process of turning off voicemail on your Samsung A70 mobile so that no one will be able to leave you a message if they can’t get in touch with you. Please be aware that voicemail is mostly regulated by mobile carriers, which means that in the majority of circumstances, you will need to contact your carrier’s support staff for assistance with disabling voicemail on your device.
Particular voicemails on some networks, however, may not be affected by this.
How to Turn Off Voicemail on Samsung A70
Step 1: Click on the Phone Dialler icon on your desktop. Step 2:You will be prompted to enter a secret code that will allow you to turn off voicemail on your smartphone. Step 3: All you have to do is enter your carrier’s code. You may simply obtain this code by visiting the official website of your carrier. Some of the most prevalent carrier codes are shown here.
- *2 Sprint: (800) 922-0204
- AT&T: (611) T-Mobile: (611) Telus: (611) Vodafone: (191) Docomo: (151)
- Verizon: (800) 922-0204
- AT&T: *2 Sprint: (800) 922-0204
Wait for it to connect once you have dialed the code in Step 4. You may be prompted to provide a language voicemail PIN, a password for your account, and/or other authentication information. To complete Step 5, call customer care and inform them that you wish to have your voicemail service turned off. You can now hang up after they confirm that your voicemail service has been turned off for the time being.
2.Disable Call Forwarding on Your Samsung A71
Step 1: Select the Voice Call option, which is represented by the phone icon. Step 2: After that, select the menu option. Step 3: Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Step 4: Select Supplementary Services from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Call Forwarding with TapCall. Step 6: Make a call using TapVoice. Step 7: Select the Always Forward option from the drop-down menu. Disable is the final option in Step 8. Step 9: You’re finished. The home button may now be pressed to restore you to the previous screen, which is your home screen.
3.Fill Up Your Mailbox
Putting your Samsung mobile into airplane mode or turning it off is Step 1. To complete the second step, dial your own number from another phone. To make the call, you may use your friend’s phone or one of the many internet options available, such as Google voice. Step 3: Send a message to yourself and others. No need to speak much; just say something that will only take a few seconds to complete. Step 4: Put the phone down and repeat the procedure. Replicate until the inbox is mostly full with 20 or 30 messages, depending on how long it takes you.
How to Remove Voicemail icon from your Samsung A70s
To delete the voicemail symbol from your smartphone, go to SettingsApplicationsPhone and selectClear Data and Clear Cache from the drop-down menu. Now, switch off your phone and put it back on after 10 seconds, and the voicemail symbol will be no longer be shown.
About Samsung Galaxy A70 Series
6.7-inch Super AMOLED display and Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 processor distinguish the Samsung Galaxy A70 as an upper mid-range smartphone in the upper mid-range price category.
The device is currently running on Android 9 Pie, however it is now capable of being upgraded to Android 11. It is equipped with a non-removable battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh and quick charging.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G (SM-A716U) – Accessibility
You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Accessibility features are available. Voice Assistant may be turned on or off. Activate or deactivate flash alerts. Accessibility shortcuts can be enabled or disabled. Text-to-speech functionality may be accessed and modified.
Access accessibility features
1. To access the Settings menu, swipe down from the Notification bar and pick theSettings symbol. 2. Select Accessibility from the drop-down menu.
Turn on/off flash notifications
Select Advanced options from the Accessibility drop-down menu. Flash notificationsSelect theCamera flash notification switch to enable flash notifications.
Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
Pick the Side and Volume up keys from the Advanced settings page, and then select the required Accessibility feature from the drop-down menu.
Access and edit Text-to-speech
HOW TO GET ACCESS: From the Settings page, scroll down to and choose General administration. Then choose Text-to-Speech from the drop-down menu. EDIT: Make any necessary changes to the settings. CHANGE THE LANGUAGE: First, pick the desiredlanguage from the drop-down menu. SPEECH RATE: To change the speech rate, choose and drag theSpeech rate slider to the desired rate. The PITCH slider may be moved to the appropriate pitch by selecting it and dragging it.
How to Turn Off 5G on a Samsung Phone
It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since Samsung unveiled its first 5G phone, the Galaxy S10 5G, to the world. Now fast forward to today, and you’ll find 5G connection on a variety of Samsung phones, ranging from the high-endGalaxy S21range to foldables such as theGalaxy Z Fold 3, all the way down to the less-expensiveA71 5Gand A51 5G models. Although 5G networks are becoming more widespread, there are still many areas where they are not as reliable as 4G, which means that those faster connection speeds may be patchy for the time being.
Choosing a phone that is compatible with the next-generation network, on the other hand, is a certain method to ensure that your new smartphone is future-proof.
It’s possible that quicker connection speeds may be a godsend for those who play online games or download movies and TV shows, but if you’re in an area lacking 5G access or right on the edge, you may wish to keep it turned off for now.
On a Samsung phone, here’s how to switch off the 5G network.
How to turn off 5G on a Samsung phone
These instructions are compatible with the vast majority of Samsung smartphones that have 5G connection. Step 1: Navigate to ConnectionsSettings. Step 2: Select Mobile Networks from the dropdown menu. Step 3: Select Network Mode from the drop-down menu. In order to prevent the phone from connecting to 5G, select either LTE/3G/2G (Auto), LTE/CDMA, or another 4G/LTE option. It is simple to turn it back on whenever you wish. Depending on your carrier and whether your phone was acquired from a carrier or was unlocked, you may find that there are less options accessible in Network Mode than you expected.
You may only see the optionsManual andAutomatic, or you may not be able to alter any of the settings at all. (Verizon is particularly stringent on this point.) If this is the case, your carrier may be interfering with your ability to switch off 5G – and there is nothing you can do to prevent this.
Why turn 5G off?
With the exception of if you reside in a small town or rural region, it’s usually advisable to leave the 5G Auto option active so that you may take advantage of higher speeds when they are available while conserving (some) battery life where they are not. Those who do not want more speed or who are concerned about battery life can simply turn off their 5G devices for the time being. It’s important to note that turning off 5G will not always result in a considerable reduction in battery life. Rather than continually looking for a 5G tower, your phone understands when 5G is accessible and when it is not.
When utilizing 4G and 5G, the same antenna may be utilized on certain networks; on others, you may not even be switched over to the quicker connectivity until you begin to use data, if at all.
Don’t feel obligated to switch off 5G for the sake of your battery life unless you’re constantly traveling on the borderline of places with and without 5G, which might have an impact on your battery’s lifespan.
Always double-check with your carrier to confirm that your plan is compatible with 5G, and to determine whether you’ll need to alter your plan or, in some cases, replace your SIM card in order to take advantage of the new technology.
- What to do if your iPhone isn’t charging properly
- This strange Android tablet on display at CES 2022 transmits data using light
- AT&T and Verizon backtrack on airplane safety concerns and agree to postpone the launch of 5G spectrum
- Microsoft Surface Duo is said to be getting Android 12L, despite the fact that it does not have Android 11. The best smartphone bargains available in January 2022
What to Do if Samsung Galaxy A71 Won’t Turn On
Even with the most meticulous treatment, modern cellphones are susceptible to malfunction. The majority of the time, they are caused by errors in the operation of the operating system, but they can also be caused by physical harm to the computer. Even if the phone does not switch on, there is no immediate need to take it to the maintenance facility for repair. The first step is to do some basic and safe procedures that will aid in the restoration of your beloved gadget.
Why Won’t Samsung Galaxy A71 Turn On
It is conceivable that the device’s steady performance will be disrupted for a variety of causes; nevertheless, difficulties are more likely to occur during normal daily use. The following occurrences, according to specialists and representatives of device manufacturing firms, may be connected with power-on failures:
- After updating the operating system, some system files were installed with errors
- The device stopped booting up due to viruses that came with applications that were not installed directly from the Play Market
- The display or battery cable became disconnected after dropping the device on a hard surface
- The USB port is clogged, or moisture has caused minor but harmful rust spots on the contacts
It should be mentioned right away that dealing with bodily harm on your own is not a simple task to accomplish. When trying repairs on your own, you run the risk of accidentally disrupting some of the connections, rendering the smartphone unusable for repair. If the techniques suggested below do not yield a favorable outcome, it is recommended that you contact an MC who is well-versed in diagnosis and repair procedures.
Force Restart Samsung Galaxy A71
First, let’s take a look at a few different approaches that make use of Recovery mode. If the device is fully charged (more than 15 percent), you can boot into the Recovery mode.
Additionally, by connecting the charger, you can ensure that the screen is in good condition and that the USB port is functioning properly. You can proceed to the next steps if your phone replied to the charging connection and presented information about the process of recharging its battery:
- Press and hold both the power and volume up keys at the same time. Continue to hold them in this position until the phone vibrates. The boot splash screen will show, followed by a vibration, after which the power button can be depressed to turn off the computer. Important note: the combination may work with the volume down button but not with the volume up button in some cases. Select the “Reboot to system” option from the newly opened menu (in some versions, this option is referred to as “Reboot system now”)
- Then click “OK.”
The smartphone should reboot soon after that, followed by a standard Android boot-up after that, if necessary. To be on the safe side, if the gadget does not charge, it is advised that you try different USB cables and charging stations. Alternatively, it is conceivable that the problem is with them and that the phone has simply been discharged.
Resetting to Factory Settings
Following the completion of the stages outlined above, a variety of outcomes are conceivable. It is possible that the phone will switch off or freeze when using the screen saver, in addition to the typical rebooting and booting up of the device. However, you should not be very concerned about this outcome because the actions taken helped to ensure that a number of critical activities and systems were functioning effectively. Rebooting through Recovery is an option that may be used in circumstances when the firmware has had minor issues that have been resolved on their own.
Keep in mind that this will remove all contents from your device’s storage, including any photographs, movies, or music.
- A variety of possibilities are available after completing the procedures outlined above. It is possible that the phone will switch off or freeze when using the screen saver, in addition to the normal rebooting and booting up of the device. Because the actions taken helped to ensure that a number of critical activities and systems were functioning effectively, you should not be very concerned about this development. Booting from Recovery is an option that may be used in cases when the firmware has had minor issues that have been resolved on their own. If the violation in the operating system is considerably more significant (for example, after flashing the firmware with problems), you will have to restore it to its factory defaults settings. It is vital to remember that this will remove all files from the device’s storage, including images, movies, and music.
It is necessary to restart the gadget. The restarting procedure might take significantly longer than usual (up to 10-15 minutes), following which you will have to go through the basic setup process once again.
What happens if the actions outlined above are ineffective? If the gadget unexpectedly shut down, ceased responding when the power button was pressed, or stopped charging, the problem is most likely due to physical damage. If you have dropped the device or it has become wet, you should call the maintenance facility for a diagnostics session immediately. Another possibility is a failure of the battery. It is the quick discharge from 100 to 0 percent that is the primary symptom until the fault itself is discovered.
If the casing is made of a single piece, it will not be feasible to disassemble it without the assistance of maintenance professionals.
Rebooting the Samsung Galaxy A71 is simple.
Getting your Samsung Galaxy A71 to charge might be difficult.
On the Samsung Galaxy A71, how do you snap a screenshot?
How to take a screenshot of the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A71 Where can I locate the blacklist on my Samsung Galaxy A71?
Using the Samsung Galaxy A71, how do you activate auto-rotate?
The Samsung Galaxy A71 has a customizable ringtone.
Instructions on how to turn off alerts on the Samsung Galaxy A71 Using the Samsung Galaxy A71, learn how to switch off Google Assistant.
How to uninstall an app on the Samsung Galaxy A71 Instructions on how to restore contacts from a Samsung Galaxy A71 What is the location of the recycling bin on the Samsung Galaxy A71?
How to install the latest version of the Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy A71 What is causing the phones to not turn on?