- 1 Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 2 Mail, contacts, and calendars
- 3 Photos and videos
- 4 Music
- 5 Books and PDFs
- 6 Documents
- 7 Apps
- 8 Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone
- 9 Part 1: Try iTunes to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone
- 10 Part 2: Restore Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Google Drive
- 11 Part 3: Best Tool to Switch Data from Samsung to iPhone with One-click
- 12 Samsung Transfer
- 13 Part 4: Use the Move to iOS App to Transfer Samsung Photos
- 14 Part 5: Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Bluetooth/WiFi
- 15 How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone [4 Ways]
- 16 Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
- 17 Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with a Transfer Helper
- 18 How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with iTunes
- 19 TransferSamsungPhotos to iPhone with Bluetooth
- 20 The Bottom Line
- 21 4 Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13
- 22 Tip 1. Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with One-click
- 23 Tip 2. Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with iTunes
- 24 Tip 3. Sync Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with Dropbox
- 25 Tip 4. Switch Samsung photos to iPhone 13 with Move to iOS App
- 26 How To Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- 27 Way 1: Use tool to transfer photos from Android on to iPhone directly
- 28 Way 2: Use the “Move to iOS” App totransfer your Android content
- 29 Way 3: Move photos from Android to iOS device manually
- 30 Way 4: Transfer photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
- 31 Transfer content from an iOS device with Samsung Smart Switch
- 32 How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13? Solved in 4 Ways
- 33 Part 1: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to iPhone 13
- 34 Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 via Bluetooth
- 35 Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 with Move to iOS App
- 36 Part 4: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 Using Google Drive
Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
This section contains information on how to transfer data from your old Android handset to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using a few simple steps. You may also utilize theMove to iOS program to move your Android stuff to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to do anything manually. If you are unable to utilize the app, you can manually move your material instead of using it.
Mail, contacts, and calendars
Because the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is compatible with email providers such as Google, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo, and others, it is likely that you will be able to maintain your current email, contacts, and calendar information. To begin, add each of your email accounts to your device’s contacts list. Then choose SettingsPasswordsAccounts from the drop-down menu. Contact Apple Support if you need assistance transferring your email, contacts, and calendars. Return to the top of the page
Photos and videos
You can transfer photographs and movies from your Android handset to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by connecting them to a computer:
- Make a USB connection between your Android and your PC and look for your images and movies there. These files can be found in DCIMCamera on the majority of devices. Install Android File Transfer on your Mac, launch it, and then navigate to DCIMCamera. Identify the photographs and movies that you wish to relocate and drag them to a folder on your computer’s hard drive. Disconnect your Android device and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer to complete the task. Open the Finder application on a Mac running macOS Catalina. Open iTunes on a Mac running macOS Mojave or older, or on a PC running Windows. Photos may be synced between a computer and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by using iTunes. PhotosAlbums is where you’ll find all of the images and videos stored on your smartphone.
Use iCloud Images to save your photos and videos in iCloud, allowing you to access your collection from any device, at any time, without having to worry about losing them. Contact Apple Support if you need assistance transferring your photographs and movies. Return to the top of the page
When you transition to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you’ll be able to carry all of your music with you as well. To transfer the song, all you need is a computer. You may sign in using your user name and password if you use a streaming music app. To do so, go to the App Store and download the app. If you use Apple Music, you can just sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access your library. If you want to transfer music from your Android smartphone to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you’ll need to utilize a computer to do so:
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer and navigate to your music library on your PC. These files may usually be found in the Music folder on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on your Mac, launch it, and then navigate to the Music folder. Make a list of the music that you wish to transfer and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android smartphone from your computer and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer instead
- Open iTunes on a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14 or older, or on a PC, and choose Songs from the drop-down menu. Open the Music application on a Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15. Make a selection from the Tracks area in the Music app or iTunes Library by dragging the songs from their original location. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the drop-down menu and then select Music. You have the option of syncing your whole library or simply the music or artists that you’ve recently added to your collection. Select Sync from the drop-down menu. The Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch allows you to access your music collection.
If you need assistance relocating music, contact Apple Support. Return to the top of the page
Books and PDFs
When transferring eBooks from your Android smartphone, you have two options: either import them onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or access them via applications such as Kindle, Nook, Google Play Books, and others. Go to the App Store, download the app, and then sign in using your user name and password to gain access to your books via the app. Using a computer, you can transfer ePub books and PDFs from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer and use the search function to find your books and PDF files. These files may usually be found in the Documents folder on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on your Mac, launch it, and then navigate to Documents. Make a list of the books and PDFs that you wish to transfer and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android smartphone from your PC and attach your iPhone to it instead
- Drag the books and PDFs into the Books application on your Mac. Drag the books and PDFs into iTunes on a computer
- Open the Finder application on a Mac running macOS Catalina. Open iTunes on a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14 or older, or on a PC, and sync your ePub books and PDFs with your device. ePub books and PDFs may be found on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by searching for them in BooksLibrary.
Contact Apple Support if you need assistance transferring books and PDFs. Return to the top of the page
Apple Support can assist you with shifting books and PDFs. Returning to the beginning
- Install Pages, Numbers, and Keynote from the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Then restart your device. Simply connect your Android device to your computer and search for the papers you want to see. These files may usually be found in the Documents folder on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on your Mac, launch it, and then navigate to Documents. Make a list of the documents you wish to relocate and drag them to a new folder on your computer. Open the Finder application on a Mac running macOS Catalina. Open iTunes on a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14 or older, or on a PC, and sync your documents to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If you want assistance in relocating documents, please contact Apple Support. Return to the top of the page
The App Store contains the majority of the applications that you use on your Android device. Go to the App Store and look for the applications that you currently have, then download and install them. If you want assistance with third-party applications and data, you should contact the app developer. Return to the top of the page Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation.
Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites. For further information, please contact the seller. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone
Here is the video that goes along with the article:
Part 1: Try iTunes to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone
If you are already familiar with the iOS environment, you won’t need any more explanation about iTunes at this point. It is an application developed by Apple that allows us to manage all types of media on our system and iOS devices. Surprisingly, its sync capability may also assist us in sending images from our Samsung devices to our iPhones. As part of this process, we will first transfer images from our Samsung phone to iTunes and then sync the iTunes library to a new iPhone. Yes, the technique might be a little difficult and time-consuming to master.
- For starters, just connect your Samsung phone to your computer and select the Media Transfer option from the connection notice that appears on your computer screen.
- Simply navigate to My Computer and look through the device storage.
- Step 3: After that, start iTunes on your computer and select FilesAdd Files/Folders to Library from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4:Connect your iPhone to your computer after the photographs have been added to your iTunes library.
- You may choose whether or not to sync images from your iTunes library to your iPhone from this screen.
- It is difficult to put into practice
- Some photographs may be lost during the shift.
Part 2: Restore Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Google Drive
Using Google Drive, which is a multi-platform cloud service, we may save up to 15 GB of data without having to pay anything. Consequently, if your images will fit inside the 15 GB storage space available on Google Drive, you may utilize it for free (else buy its premium subscription). By utilizing it, you can easily upload your images to the disk and then access them on your iPhone anytime you want. Not only will it assist you in transferring images from Samsung to iPhone, but you will also be able to backup your photos to the cloud using this method.
The first step is to open the Google Drive app on your phone and press the “+” icon to begin uploading your images.
Choose Google Drive from the list of available alternatives and then sit back and wait for your photographs to be uploaded.
Make sure you use the same Google account that you use to save your photographs.
Select “More Options” from the hamburger menu (by tapping on the hamburger icon) and then “Send a Copy.” Step 5:You will be presented with a number of various options for sending the selected photographs. All you have to do is press on the “Save Image” button to save the photos to your iPhone. Pros:
- Will also make a backup of any photographs you have on your computer
- It takes a long time and consumes a lot of Google Drive storage space. It is not suggested to transfer a large number of photographs.
Part 3: Best Tool to Switch Data from Samsung to iPhone with One-click
If you don’t want to deal with any unnecessary effort and just want to execute a straight phone-to-phone data transfer, MobileTrans is the perfect answer for you. With this Wondershare product, you may transfer images from Samsung to iPhone in a matter of minutes while maintaining complete security. Every major photo format, as well as a plethora of other data kinds such as contacts, messages, notes, movies, phone logs, music, and more, are supported by the program.
- MobileTrans is incredibly simple to use, thanks to its straightforward interface, which does not require any technical knowledge to use. It allows for the transfer of data from one phone to another, including images, movies, music, contacts, call logs, bookmarks, messages, notes, and a plethora of other types of data. Before beginning the transfer procedure, users must first pick the type of data they intend to transfer. If you use it, you won’t have any problems with compatibility difficulties. In addition, it is compatible with more than 6000 distinct phone models and even allows for data transfer between platforms such as iOS to Android (and vice versa). Throughout the process, the data’s quality would be maintained at a high level, and it would not be kept somewhere else
Available on: You may choose the sort of data you want to move and then move it immediately from one device to another with a single click using this feature. The solution allows for the seamless transfer of data across Android and iPhone devices without the need for any additional software. Follow these instructions to discover how to transfer images from a Samsung device to an iPhone: Step 1: Download and install MobileTrans on your computer, and then connect both your Samsung and iOS devices to it via the USB cable.
- Step 2: The interface will detect and identify both of the connected devices, identifying them as the source and the destination, respectively.
- Choosing the sort of data you desire to transfer is the third step; in this example, it would be photographs.
- Step 4:Be patient for a few minutes as MobileTrans will seamlessly transfer images from your Samsung device to your iPhone.
- One of the most efficient methods of data transport
- Transfer from one device to another directly
- Supports cross-platform data transfer from Android to iOS (and vice versa)
- Extremely user-friendly and straightforward
Part 4: Use the Move to iOS App to Transfer Samsung Photos
Apple developed the Move to iOS app a few months ago to make it easier for people to transition from an existing Android phone to a new iPhone. The program, which is available for free, will allow you to wirelessly link both of your devices. As a result, you must enable the WiFi capability on both devices in order for it to function properly. Photographs, movies, GIFs, and other images from your Camera Roll will be able to be transferred with this program. Follow these instructions to discover how to transfer images from a Samsung Galaxy to an iPhone without using a computer: 1.
Also, when you first power on your new iPhone, select the option to recover data from an Android device while conducting the first setup.
Step 3: Step 3:On your iPhone, you will see a one-time generated code that you must enter.
Simply input it on your Samsung device to validate and begin the transfer process. Step 4:Select the data you wish to transfer and wait until both devices have been successfully linked. After some time has passed, the program will notify you when the transfer has been successfully completed. Pros:
- It takes longer to complete than MobileTrans. There are a large number of data types that are not supported
- The function is only available while setting up a new iPhone
- It is not compatible with all Android devices.
Part 5: Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Bluetooth/WiFi
When everything else fails and you have no other option, you might resort to the tried and true method of sending data through Bluetooth. WiFi Direct is an optional feature that is significantly more advanced than Bluetooth and can be used in conjunction with the other two options if necessary. In this step, we will connect both the Samsung and the iPhone in order to wirelessly upload our images. While it will complete a wireless transfer, the overall time required will be significant. If you are willing to put in the effort, then read on to discover how to transfer images from Samsung to iPhone without the need of a computer by following these steps.
- Step 2:Another option is to go into their WiFi options and allow the WiFi Direct capability to transmit data across computers.
- Choose your iOS device from this menu and confirm the selection on the iOS device to link the two phones together.
- You may then go to the Gallery or Photographs app on your Samsung device and choose the photos that you want to move once the devices have been successfully linked.
- To begin the data transfer procedure, choose the linked iPhone and accept the incoming data on it by tapping on it.
- It requires a significant amount of time. The transmission of a few photographs is only suggested in certain circumstances. Security considerations (malware can be sent over this channel)
Who would have thought it would be that simple to transfer images from a Samsung device to an iPhone, right? Now that you are aware of the five distinct methods for sending images from Samsung to iPhone, you will be able to simply keep your essential photos protected. If you want to relocate your images or any other form of content in a matter of minutes, MobileTrans is the ideal answer for you. It is highly suggested by professionals for transferring data across different devices since it is extremely user-friendly and safe (cross-platform transfer supported).
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone [4 Ways]
Have you recently made the transition from a Samsung phone to an iPhone? How to transfer images from your Samsung S10/S20 to your iPhone is probably something you’re interested in finding out. Simply follow the instructions to discover four different methods!
Android to iPhone Transfer
It is quite simple to migrate from Android to iPhone using PhoneTrans because of its expert phone-to-phone transfer capabilities. You can transfer all of your photographs, texts, movies, and other media from your Android device to your iPhone with a single click. Supported devices include the Samsung series and the iPhone 13. Do you intend to replace your Android phone with a brand-new iPhone? Since the announcement of the new iPhone 13 series, many Samsung phone customers have shown an interest in upgrading to an Apple device.
However, due of the differences in operating systems, it may be difficult to transfer images from a Samsung to an iPhone without sacrificing quality.
Here, we’ll show you 5 manual techniques for transferring images from Samsung to iPhone, including methods that don’t require a computer or that may be done wirelessly. Now it’s time to double-check the specifics. Also see: How to Transfer Data from an Android Device to an iPhone Following Setup.
Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
Keep in mind that when you move images from your Samsung phone to your iPhone using the Move to iOS app, all of your current photos on your iPhone will be wiped and replaced with the new ones. People who have used the tool report that it will take a lengthy time to finish the full procedure. Move to iOS is the first Android application that Apple has officially built to allow Android users to transfer data from their devices to their iPhones and iPads. It is available for download through the Google Play Store.
- Step 1: Configure your new iPhone so that it reaches the AppDatascreen.
- To obtain the ten-digit or six-digit code, press the Continue button.
- Move to iOS allows you to transfer photos from your Android device to your iPhone.
- TapContinue On theFind Your Codescreen, read the terms and conditions and then tapAgreeTapNext to proceed.
- Select images and then press the Next button.
- When you switch from Android to iOS, not only will your images be transferred to your new iPhone, but also all of your compatible content.
- When migrating to iOS, the move to iOS function does not operate.
Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with a Transfer Helper
In addition to the ways we have discussed, there are several third-party tools that may be used to move Android material to the iPhone without causing any difficulties. There are no officially-presented programs that can finish the photo transfer from Android to iPhone, at least not as far as technology is concerned. However, there are several transfer applications that are very effective for transferring photos from Android to iPhone. In this section, I strongly endorse two of the options. Both of them are experts in data management and transfer between Android and iPhone devices in a rapid and simple manner.
1. PhoneTrans – Transfer Photosfrom Samsung to iPhone in Clicks
PhoneTrans is a professional phone switcher that allows you to transfer photographs (data) from your Android device to your iPhone either selectively or completely. Additionally, it offers numerous options for backing up and restoring photographs on Android and iOS devices. Whether you’re transferring images from an Android device to an iPhone or from an iPhone to an Android device, you can do so as quickly and easily as possible. Learn how to transfer images from a Samsung Galaxy to an iPhone using PhoneTrans in this article.
- Step 2.
- Select Phone to Phone from the left-hand panel, and then choose one of the three alternatives from the right-hand panel.
- Then click on the Start Transfer button to continue.
- Following the on-screen prompts, go to step three.
- PhoneTrans allows you to transfer photos from your Android device to your iPhone.
- Because PhoneTrans is a professional phone switcher, you may use it to transfer everything you want while switching phones, such as contacts, music, applications, and documents, among other things, to your new phone.
Here you may find a video lesson on how to transfer images from your Samsung Galaxy to your iPhone using PhoneTrans, as well as more efficient methods:
2. AnyTrans – Full-way to Manage Data on iPhone
AnyTrans is a service that we propose in this case. It is a professional data management tool for the iOS platform. AnyTrans has a number of outstanding characteristics, which are as follows:
AnyTrans – iPhone Photo Transfer
- Allow people to transfer data straight from their Android devices to their iPhones. Transfer all photographs such Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Share, etc
- Other information, such as contacts, music, applications, and messages, is also available. All iPhone devices, as well as Android operating systems, are compatible.
Let’s take a look at how to utilize AnyTrans to transfer all of your images from your Samsung to your iPhone with ease. Step 1. Freely download and install AnyTrans on your computer, then run it. Connect both your Samsung phone and your iPhone to the computer by selectingPhone Switcheron the left-hand side of the screen. Then select Phone to iPhone from the drop-down menu. Phone Switcher allows you to go from a phone to an iPhone. Choosing the source phone and the destination phone in Step 2 is followed by clicking the Next button to proceed.
All of the categories that may be transferred to the iPhone will be shown below; choose Photo Library from the list and then click the Next button to proceed with the transfer.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with iTunes
Photos from your PC to your iPhone may be synced using the iTunes software. First and foremost, you must transfer images from your Samsung phone to your computer. As an illustration, consider the Macintosh computer. To use your Samsung phone as a disk drive, start it up in Disk Drive mode. Your phone will show as a flash drive in My Computer or on your Mac desktop. Step 2: Using your mouse, drag the photographs you require to a folder on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer by launching iTunes and connecting it to the PC.
Photos may be found by clicking here.
Locate the folder that you previously made on computerSync.
TransferSamsungPhotos to iPhone with Bluetooth
Using Bluetooth, we can transmit photographs from Android smartphones to iOS devices. However, because iOS devices cannot receive anything from non-Apple devices, we must rely on a third-party program called Xender to do this task successfully. Because the software is compatible with both Android and iPhone, you may transfer images from your Android device to your iPhone. Because it makes use of WiFi to transport material, you should be able to use it on any device that has WiFi. The following are the procedures to take in order to transfer images from an Android device to an iPhone: Step 1.
To transmit images from your Android device, open Xender on your device and touch on the option that says Send since you are going to send photos from your device.
The software will automatically build a WiFi network for you.
Your iPhone will establish a connection with the Xender WiFi network.Connect WiFi NetworkStep 4 When you receive files on your iPhone, open the Xender app and select Receive from the drop-down menu that appears.
Open the Xender app on your Android smartphone and pick the images you wish to share. The photos will be instantaneously sent to your iPhone through WiFi when they have been selected.
The Bottom Line
That’s it for how to transfer photographs from android to iPhone, hope this information is helpful to you and you can transfer the essential data successfully after reading it. AsPhoneTransandAnyTranshave assisted millions of people in resolving their transfer challenges, you should give them a go. And if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us or leave a comment below. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
4 Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13
We use our Samsung Galaxy to snap images on a regular basis, rather than a digital camera, which saves us money and space. Some photographs are priceless because they capture the joyous moments that we have with our family, friends, and furry companions. And for us, these priceless photographs represent a one-of-a-kind and memorable memories. In order to avoid having to part with them when you upgrade to a new iPhone XR or iPhone XS, you must not desire to do so. Please think that the following steps will allow you to simply transfer images from your Samsung Galaxy to your iPhone 13:
Tip 1. Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with One-click
If you have hundreds of images stored on your Samsung, all of which document a beautiful summer vacation, and you want to move them from your old Samsung to your new iPhone, you probably don’t want to transfer them one by one with a manual transfer method! Photo transfers from Samsung to iPhone may be accomplished with a single click using the professionalSamsung to iPhone Transferrecommended in this section. It doesn’t matter how many images are on your computer; it transfers them all without causing any data loss with a single click.
- You may transfer photographs, music, movies, contacts, messages, and your calendar from your Samsung device to your iPhone using the Samsung to iPhone transfer method.
- It is also compatible with Samsung tablets, iPods, iPads, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, and Google phones, among other devices.
- Please be sure to choose the right version from among the two free trial versions available: Step 2.
- Then, connect your Samsung phone and iPhone to PC at the same time via USB connections.
- In this stage, please fix the phones’ locations.
- Otherwise, you may clickFlipto swap their sides.
- From the middle panel, choose Photos and other sorts of files that you want to transfer to your iPhone, and then click Start Transfer to continue.
- When the procedure is still in progress, please do not detach two devices from the computer at the same time.
Similar articles:How to Transfer Music from a Samsung Galaxy to an iOS Device | 6 Tips for Success How to Transfer Photos from a Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus to Another Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Tip 2. Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with iTunes
In order to use this method, you must first physically copy Samsung photographs to your PC and then sync the photos from your PC folder to iTunes. Throughout the procedure, you will need to connect your devices to your computer via USB cords. In the event that you only need to transfer a few images, you can do it using iTunes by transferring photos from your Samsung device to your iPhone. This method is not very practical for Mac users since you will need to download another piece of software – Android File Transfer – in order to access the detailed files on your Android phones using this technique.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your computer and select MTP mode from the USB notification that appears on the device.
- Android File Transfer must be installed on your Mac in order to access the images stored on your Samsung phone.
- Step 4.
- Select a folder from the drop-down menu.
- To sync, press the Sync button.
Tip 3. Sync Photos from Samsung to iPhone 13 with Dropbox
Dropbox is a dependable cloud storage service that allows you to transfer images from your Samsung phone to your iPhone without interruption. The process of uploading your data to the cloud using remote service technology is straightforward if you simply follow the basic recommendations. The speed at which data is transferred is dependent on the speed of the internet connection as well as the size of the files that you post. The following are the steps to transfer photos: Download and install Dropbox on both your Samsung phone and your iPhone in the first step.
The photographs will then be uploaded to Dropbox through a network connection.
Step 3: Download the Samsung photos you just posted.
Tip 4. Switch Samsung photos to iPhone 13 with Move to iOS App
Apple created the Move to iOS software to assist Android users in wirelessly transferring data from their Android device to their iPhone. It supports various kinds of files, such as camera images, videos, DRM-free tunes, contacts, message history, mail account, calendar and so on. Prior to starting work, you must configure your iPhone. Please keep in mind that if the iPhone has been previously used or configured, you will need to do a factory reset on the device. Download and install the Move to iOS app on your Samsung mobile in the first step.
- On the following page, choose SettingsAppsDataMove Data from Android and then press Continue.
- Step 3: Launch the app on your Samsung mobile.
- It will take a while to build a wireless connection between two devices.
- Step 5.
- And you may move on to complete setup on iPhone.
- As the most efficient method of transferring images from Samsung to iPhone, Samsung to iPhone Transfer allows you to transfer all of your Samsung photos to your iPhone with a single mouse click.
Transmitting photos from your iPhone to your Android phone or tablet In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to transfer photos between your Samsung phone and your computer. How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to an Android Device How to Transfer Photos from an Android Device to Another Android Device
How To Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
When we upgrade our phone from Android to iPhone, we also need to transfer certain data from Android to iPhone, such as images, to ensure that everything works properly. Because Android and iPhone devices run on separate operating systems, it is not feasible to transfer data between them directly. However, thankfully, there are a plethora of high-quality third-party tools that may assist you in enabling photo transfer from Android to iPhone. We’ve gathered and shown four different methods of transferring photographs from Android to iPhone.
Way 1: Use tool to transfer photos from Android on to iPhone directly
This is the quickest and most convenient method of transferring all of your contacts to your new phone at the same time. Using PanFone Mobile Data Move, which is designed for transferring data between iOS and Android devices, as well as between iCloud and iTunes and a PC, you may transfer data from an old phone to a new phone much more easily. Install the most recent and accurate version of the application on your computer by clicking on one of the icons below, and then follow the instructions in this section to transfer images from Android phones to iPhone.
PanFone Mobile Data Transfer
PanFone Data Transferis a one-click solution that allows you to sync data across iOS and Android devices, restore iTunes and iCloud data to your smartphone, as well as back up and restore your phone data.
- It is possible to transfer files between Android and iOS devices such as contacts, images, music, SMS messages, and other types of data. Phone data should be backed up and restored in lossless fidelity. Recover iTunes backups and iCloud data to any iOS or Android device that is supported
- Sync media files between devices and the iTunes library
Step 1: Download and install PanFone Mobile Data Transfer on your computer or mobile device. When you first use this iPhone contacts transfer utility, three modules on the program’s site will appear on the screen. Transfermode may be found on the main interface. Step 2: Connect both the Android phone and the iPhone to the PC via USB cable. It will automatically detect and link your two phones in the connection pane of our Android to iPhone transfer app. When you return to the beginning window, you will see them presented with the Android phone in the “Source” position, and the iPhone in the “Target” position.
To proceed, click “Next.” Step 3: Sync images from your Android phone to your iPhone or iPad This panel contains a list of all the data that may be sent.
Please do not disconnect either your phone or the computer throughout the transfer procedure.
When you’re finished, you’ll see the message “Copy Completed.” Then, to end the window, press the OK button.
Way 2: Use the “Move to iOS” App totransfer your Android content
This solution will make use of the “Move to iOS” application. First and foremost, download and install it.
- Select Move Data from Android from the drop-down menu. While configuring your new iOS device, keep an eye out for the AppsData page. Then select Move Data from Android from the drop-down menu. (If you have already completed the setup, you will need to delete your iOS device and begin again.) If you don’t want to destroy your data, you may just transfer it manually.)
- Launch the Move to iOS application. Open the Move to iOS app on your Android device and select the Continue option. Take note of the terms and conditions that are displayed. To proceed, select Agree in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code page, followed by Next. Wait for a code to arrive. Move from Android is shown on your iOS device. To proceed, press Continue on the screen that appears. Then you’ll have to wait for a ten-digit or six-digit code to show on the screen. If your Android smartphone displays an alert indicating that your Internet connection is poor, you can disregard the message and instead use the code. On your Android device, enter the code that was provided. Then, when the Transfer Data page appears, choose your material and wait for it to be processed. Then, on your Android smartphone, pick the material that you wish to transfer and press the Next button to continue. Even if your Android smartphone shows that the operation is complete, let both devices alone until the loading bar on your iOS device has finished flashing green. Depending on how much stuff you’re transferring, the entire process might take several hours. Everything from contacts to message history, camera photographs and videos, browser bookmarks to mail accounts to appointments and calendars is transferred. Some of your free applications will move as well if they are accessible on both Google Play and the App Store. Following the completion of the transfer, you will be able to download any free applications that were matched from the App Store. Configure your iOS device. When the loading bar on your iOS device has finished loading, press Done on your Android smartphone to complete the process. Then, on your iOS device, choose Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup of your iOS device
- Finish up Check to see that all of your stuff has been migrated. Several types of media like as music, books, and PDFs must be transferred manually.
Way 3: Move photos from Android to iOS device manually
For this approach to work, you will need a computer with iTunes installed in order to transfer photographs and movies from your Android handset to your iOS device.
- Make a USB connection between your Android and your PC and look for your images and movies there. These files can be found in DCIMCamera on the majority of devices. Install Android File Transfer on your Mac, launch it, and then navigate to DCIMCamera. Identify the photographs and movies that you wish to relocate and drag them to a folder on your computer’s hard drive. Connect your iPhone to your PC instead of your Android
- Disconnect your Android. Make use of iTunes on your PC to sync your photos from your computer to your iPhone. PhotosAlbums is where you’ll discover all of the images and movies you’ve taken with your iPhone.
Way 4: Transfer photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
In reality, this approach involves the usage of the phone’s “share” feature.
- Bluetooth should be enabled on both Android and iOS devices. Using a sliding panel from the top of the screen, both smartphones should have the ability to toggle Bluetooth on and off. Now, choose the Visible to Other Mobile Devices checkbox to make the device visible to other mobile devices. On your Android-based mobile device Navigate to your File ManagerDCIM Folder (which contains camera content) and press Enter. When you press the menu button on your Android smartphone, you will be presented with a list of the activities available from the drop-down menu. Select by clicking on the ‘Select’ button. In addition to the image, a checkbox will now be displayed next to it. To pick a photo, click on the checkbox next to it, or you may select all of them. Now, pick the “Share” icon and then scroll down to the “Bluetooth” option, which you should then select. There will be a list of Bluetooth devices displayed to your Android device when this process is completed. To begin the data sharing, select your iPhone from the list. The exchange will be indicated by the appearance of a file transfer window, and the data will be downloaded one at a time.
We are confident that after reading this article, you will have a plethora of alternatives to select from when transferring your Android images to your iPhone. Every approach has its advantages. We would like to point out that, if you are still unsure about which technique to choose, after comparing the three methods listed above, we believe that using a helping tool is the most effective method of transferring images from Android to iPhone. PanFone Mobile Transfer is, without a doubt, one of such tools.
Transfer content from an iOS device with Samsung Smart Switch
For the best results, you should first sync your iOS phone with iCloud to ensure that all of your most recent stuff is available for transfer. Navigate toSettings on your iOS device and then hit yourApple ID to sign in. TapiCloud, and then pick the data you want to sync from the drop-down menu. The synchronization will take place automatically. Please keep in mind that if you are unfamiliar with utilizing iCloud, you should visit theiCloud setup webpage. Whenever you’re ready, moving all of your stuff from your old phone to your new one is a breeze with iTunes.
- LaunchSmart Turn on the new Samsung Galaxy phone. If this is your first time using Smart Switch, you will need to tapAgreeand then tapAllowto accept the terms of service
- If this is not your first time using Smart Switch, you will need to tapAgreeand then tapAllowto accept the terms of service
- If this is your first time using Smart Switch, you will need to tapAgreeand then tapAllowto accept the terms of service
- If this is your first time using Smart Switch, you will need to tapAgreeand Then select “Receive data” from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, selectiPhone/iPad and then selectGet data from iCloud at the bottom of the screen
- Sign in to iCloud by entering your Apple ID and password and then tappingSign in to iCloud. Enter the verification code and then press the OK button. Select the information you wish to transmit and press the Import button.
On the new Galaxy phone, press the LaunchSmart button. If this is your first time using Smart Switch, you will be required to tapAgreeand then tapAllowin order to accept the terms of service; if this is not your first time using Smart Switch, you will be required to tapAgreeand then tapAllowin order to accept the terms of service; if this is not your first time using Smart Switch, you will be required to tapAgreeand then tapAllow in order to accept the terms of service; if this is not your first time using Smart Afterwards, choose Receive data from the drop-down menu.
At the bottom of the screen, selectiPhone/iPad and then selectGet data from iCloud instead; Sign in to iCloud by entering your Apple ID and password and then tappingSign in.
- Contacts, a schedule, notes, a call history, and bookmarks are all examples of personal information. Please keep in mind that your personal information is protected with Smart Switch. Each and every piece of information transported from iCloud backup servers to your phone is encrypted and never made available to any other Samsung or third-party devices. Photos, Live Photos, Videos (only DRM-free material), Documents, Recommended applications, and Voice Memos are among the types of data stored in the app. Configuration, and so on: Wi-Fi and alarms are included.
Please keep in mind that music and films purchased through iTunes cannot be moved from iCloud. Music from your iTunes library that has not been encrypted may be transferred to your phone by simply transferring the M4A files from a PC that contains your iTunes library. You may alsotransfer your music files directlyfrom a PC. Note: The Galaxy S10+, S10, S10e, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, and Z Flip all come with a USB-OTG adaptor, which is included in the package. Using Wi-Fi is recommended if you are transferring a big quantity of data, since this allows you to keep both phones hooked into chargers while the transfer is taking place.
A MicroUSB to USB converter as well as the iOS cord that comes with your iOS phone will be required for this procedure (OTG cable). Also, make sure both phones are fully charged prior to the transfer because you will not be able to charge them throughout the transfer.
- Smart Switch on the new Galaxy phone is launched, and then tapReceive data is selected. TapiPhone/iPad. Connect the two phones using the iOS phone’s lightning connector and a USB-OTG converter
- TapTruston on the iPhone’s screen. On the Galaxy phone, press the Next button. Then select the content you wish to transfer and press the Transfer button. When done, hit Done on the new phone, then tapCloseon the old phone
A USB cable can be used to transport the following types of data:
- Contacts, Schedule, Messages, Notes, Call history, and Bookmarks are all examples of personal stuff. Please keep in mind that your personal information is protected with Smart Switch. Each and every piece of information transported from iCloud backup servers to your phone is encrypted and never made available to any other Samsung or third-party devices. Photos, music (only DRM-free content), videos (only DRM-free content), documents, recommended applications, and voice memos are all included in the app’s data. Configuration, and so on: Wi-Fi and alarms are included.
You should also think about transferring the material from your previous phone to a PC or a Mac computer. You’ll be able to access your data even if iCloud is unavailable or if you forget your Apple ID in this manner. When it is completed, a notification will display to inform you that it has been completed. Then press the OK button.
- With a USB cord, connect your old phone to your computer. On your phone, press the Allow button. SelectBackup from the Smart Switch menu on your PC after navigating to and opening it. Select the types of files that you wish to transfer, and then click on the “Done” button. Your computer will begin to back up all of your information. Upon completion, a message will display to inform you that it has been successfully completed
- Simply click OK
In the case of a PC or a Mac, when you back up your data, the files are stored in a default place on the computer. Instead, you can provide a precise place if that is what you want. The following are the default places for your saved data to assist you in finding it:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: C:UsersAppDataRoamingC:UsersAppDataRoamingC:UsersAppDataRoamingC:UsersAppDataRoamingC:UsersAppDataRoaming Using the Samsung Smart Switch PC, you can backup your data to C:UsersDocumentsSamsungSmartSwitch on Windows 10 and /Users/DocumentsSamsungSmartSwitch/backup on Mac OS X. If you want to go to the AppData folder quickly, use the Start key on your keyboard. Appdata should be typed into the search field, followed by the Enter key
You may also sync the data from your phone with your PC or Mac. This guarantees that the material on your computer and phone is the same as on your PC. On a personal computer (PC),
- Open Smart Switch on your PC and selectOutlook Sync from the drop-down menu. Fill up the form using your Microsoft Outlook login information if necessary. Then select Sync Preferences for Outlook from the drop-down menu. Make a selection of what you wish to sync and then click OK. When you are finished, click Sync Now, and then click Confirm when you are completed.
- Upon completion of the synchronizing process, selectConfirm
- Select the content from your computer that you want to sync, and then click SyncNow. Open Smart Switch on your Mac and select Sync from the drop-down menu.
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13? Solved in 4 Ways
All smart phones in the twenty-first century have been configured in such a manner that files may be transferred from one phone to another, regardless of whether the phones are manufactured by the same company. People have been able to share images, music, and events, among other things, with a great deal of convenience by utilizing their phones to accomplish this. Because of technological advancements, it is now simple and extremely efficient to share these products via mobile phones. It is therefore feasible to transfer images from Android to iPhone 13 and vice versa in the same way that it is allowed to transfer data from one phone to another.
Part 1: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to iPhone 13
All smart phones are now equipped with cameras, which allow users to capture images of themselves and others in various situations. Using theAndroid to iPhone Transfer, you can easily transfer photos from your Android device to your iPhone. This program is the quickest and most convenient way to transfer data between your Android and iPhone devices, as well as between the two devices’ respective operating systems. Among other things, smartphone users may use it to exchange items such as text messages and contacts as well as movies, music, and programs with one another.
- As a result, you may download the appropriate version for your computer system and give it a shot.
- Download the Coolmuster application on a computer that you want to use, and then connect the two phones to the device using USB cords.
- Step 2: Select the files that you wish to transfer from your Android smartphone to your iPhone and preview them.
- Step 3: After selecting the image folder from which you wish to transmit pictures, you will need to press the “Start to copy” button in order to transfer the pictures from Android to iPhone.
After the transfer procedure has began, you will just need to allow it a few minutes to finish the transfer before moving on. Likewise, see: How to Export Contacts from an iPhone
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 via Bluetooth
All cellphones on the planet have been equipped with Bluetooth, which is a wireless connection between phones and other devices that allows for the transfer of content from one device to another without the use of cables. The following steps will walk you through the process of transferring photographs through Bluetooth. Step 1: Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices in order for the phones to be able to pair and connect with one another, making the transfer between the two devices easier.
- Open the photo gallery on your Android phone and choose the images that you wish to transfer through Bluetooth.
- Step 3: Once your selection is complete, click on the Share button.
- To complete Step 4, choose the recipient’s phone model, which in this case is the iPhone, and the transfer will commence immediately.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 with Move to iOS App
Sending images with the Move to iOS app is just as simple as sending any other type of data. These instructions will demonstrate how to accomplish this by making use of the Coolmuster iOS Assistant. Step 1: Install the program on the computer and allow it to function as an application on the device by running it to ensure that it is capable of performing the tasks that have been assigned to it. The program will demand that the mobile phones be connected to the computer through a USB cord. The mobile phones will question the user to affirm whether or not they trust the device that is linked to the phones, which you should approve in order to allow the connection to be maintained.
- As soon as the user indicates that they have confidence in the computer, the phone’s characteristics are displayed on the computer, along with all of its programs.
- Step 2: Transfer the photographs from the phone to the computer so that they may be forwarded to the recipient.
- During the selection process, these photographs are shown with all of their pertinent information, including the picture name, size, format, and the date the photographs were taken.
- It is necessary to complete the first two stages of exporting images from your Android phone to your computer before proceeding to step three, which is importing your photos from your computer to your iPhone.
- 1: Open the photographs folder on your computer, which contains the photos that have been uploaded from your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Select the import button and browse for the photographs you wish to transfer to the other device.
- Step 3: Once your selection is complete, press the OK button to begin the process of sending the photos to your iPhone.
Using the Coolmuster iOS Assistant, you must first export the files from the Android device to the computer and then import them into the iPhone using the iPhone. Perhaps you’d be interested in:Best Alternative Apps to “Move to iOS”
Part 4: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 13 Using Google Drive
To transfer images from an Android phone to an iPhone using Google Drive, you must first upload the photos from your Android phone to Google Drive and then download the photos onto your iPhone. To do so, follow the instructions below. In order to ensure that the required photographs for emailing are sent to iPhone, these two steps must be completed. The following are the steps to upload the photos to your Google Drive: 1st step: Launch the Google Drive application on your Android smartphone. Step 2: On the screen, click on the plus symbol (+) to expand it.
Fourth, locate the images you wish to send and choose them for uploading to your account.
Once you have finished uploading the photos to Google Drive, you may use your iPhone to retrieve the images from the cloud storage account you created earlier.
Step 1: On your iPhone, launch the Google Drive application.
Step 3: Select “Auto add” from the Google pictures drop-down menu.
Step 4: Search for and access the Google Photos folder in the fifth step.
Step 6: Step 7: Once you’ve made your pick, click on the download button to begin the downloading process, which will take a few moments.
Final ThoughtsPeople have been able to do a great deal with their smart phones because of the numerous capabilities that have been enabled in them since the turn of the twentieth century.
There are several methods for sending images from an Android device to an iPhone, as demonstrated in the above-mentioned procedures.
Consequently, the ability of smartphones to transfer images from one storage medium to another has proven to be highly helpful and easy for many people.
Articles that are related: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/XS/XS Max/Xs/XR/X/8/XS/XR/X/8/XS Max/Xs/XR/X/8/XS/XR/X/8/XS/XR/X/8/XS/XR/X/8/XS Max/XR/X/8/XS/XR/X/8/XS Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Photos from an Android Cellphone?
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Pictures from a Formatted Micro SD Card? Instructions on How to Recover Photos from a Broken iPhone What is the best way to sync photos to iCloud? To transfer photos from iCloud to Android, follow these steps.