- 1 Samsung Galaxy A51 screenshots issue
- 2 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A51: A Guide.
- 3 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A51 Using The Palm-swipe Gesture
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Take A Screenshot From The Side Panel
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Take A Screenshot With Assistive Touch
- 6 Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Capture Screenshots With The Side And Volume-down Buttons
- 7 How To Capture A Screenshot With The ‘Screenshot’ Icon In Quick Settings
- 8 Wrapping It Up…
- 9 How to Screenshot on Samsung A51
- 10 Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons
- 11 Swipe Your Hand Across the Screen
- 12 Use a Voice Assistant
- 13 How to Edit Your Screenshot
- 14 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 – 5 EASY WAYS!
- 15 Features:Samsung Galaxy A51
- 16 Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A51
- 17 Method2: Using Key Combination
- 18 Method2: Using Palm Swipe Features
- 19 Method3: Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Assistant Menu
- 20 Method4: Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
- 21 Method5: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Application
- 22 Final words:
- 23 How to Screenshot on Samsung a51 [7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51]
- 24 What You Should Know
- 25 7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51
- 26 Method 5: Make use of the S Pen
- 27 BONUS: How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot
- 28 Our Final Thoughts
- 29 Frequently Ask Questions
- 30 What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung?
- 31 What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20?
- 32 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
- 33 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
- 34 Reader Interactions
- 35 First Method:
- 36 Second Method:
- 37 Thrid method by Bixby:
- 38 Scroll Capture Option:
- 39 How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A51 (Four Methods)
- 40 Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A51
- 41 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
- 42 How To Take Screenshot On Samsung A51- 10 Best Ways 2021
- 43 Here’s the easiest Samsung A51 screenshot method without supporting applications
- 44 How to take screenshot in Samsung A51 (2020) – Step 4 is amazing!
- 45 How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
- 46 Samsung phones
- 47 Swipe the screen
- 48 Enable Palm Swipe
- 49 Take the screenshot
- 50 Use the button shortcut (Home button)
- 51 Use the button shortcut (no Home button)
- 52 Use the S Pen
- 53 Use scroll capture
- 54 Use your voice
Samsung Galaxy A51 screenshots issue
Is there anyone else who is having trouble taking screenshots? I can only capture screenshots by sliding the side of my hand over the screen or by asking Bixby/Google assistant to send it to my phone for me. Unfortunately, the straightforward method I’d want to utilize (volume button down + power button) does not work! Is there a method to snap screenshots using the physical buttons on the game’s controller? It is necessary to hit the power button and the volume down button only once (Without holding).
The option of hitting the power button while simultaneously pressing the volume key down should be functional.
To capture screen photos, I personally like to utilize the SoftKey Edge on my edge panel.
Phone Number Currently In Use Samsung Z Fold3 with 5G connectivity.
- It will not function if you continue to hold.
- The Samsung A51 mobile phone is unable to take screenshots.
- After checking for updates daily for the past month and a half, my phone finally received the Feb 1 security update last night.
- It’s quite beneficial.
- There is no obvious reason for this.
- I’d want to know what the SoftKey Edge is that you are recommending for the screenshot.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A51: A Guide.
Simple instructions will teach you how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51, which, together with the Galaxy A21s, is one of the most popular mobile phones produced by the Korean firm. The inclusion of Bixby and the modification of the power button to a dedicated Bixby button were two of the upgrades made to the Galaxy A51 by Samsung in 2016. Samsung has also made some adjustments to its screenshotting methods in the Galaxy A51, which we can see below. These modifications will almost certainly leave you perplexed as to how to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy A51.
In the same way, the screenshotting methods I’ll be discussing are also applicable to contemporary Galaxy models introduced after the Samsung Galaxy A51 model.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A51 Using The Palm-swipe Gesture
It is possible that you may need to enable the palm swipe motion in your phone’s settings before you can use this approach. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings of your phone. Select ‘Advanced features’ from the options screen after scrolling through them. Select ‘MotionsGestures’ from the drop-down menu on the ‘Advanced features’ page. On the ‘MotionGestures’ tab, check the box next to the ‘Palm swipe to capture’ button to activate it. Exit the configurations
- Take a snapshot of the screen on your smartphone
Now, follow these steps to capture a screenshot using the palm-swipe gesture on your device:
- Start the display you wish to capture a screenshot of
- Align the right-hand edge of your palm with the right-hand edge of your computer screen. You can snap a screenshot by swiping across your screen from the right edge of your screen to the left edge of your screen. Your phone’s screen will be captured as a screenshot with this action. Taking a scrolling screenshot, editing it, sharing it, or saving it to your photographs app’s gallery are all possibilities.
Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Take A Screenshot From The Side Panel
- Pull off the side panel that is located in the top-right corner of your phone’s display. Because this panel is adjustable, it may be positioned at the bottom of your screen or even at the left border of your screen. Swiping with a finger motion from left to right inside the smart pick box will take you via the side panel menu to the ‘Smart Select’ page. Listed below are the three options available in the side choose box:
- This icon allows you to take a snapshot of your screen and crop it to a rectangle form.
- Using the rectangular gridlines, you may fit portions of the screen that you want to capture into a rectangle form. You may draw on your snapshot by touching on the pencil symbol
- However, this is not recommended. To share your screenshot image, click on the ‘Share’ button in the top-right corner of your screen. To save a screenshot to your pictures app gallery, select ‘Save’ instead.
- It is possible to take a snapshot of your screen and crop it into a “Oval” or circular form by selecting the “Oval” icon.
- The margins of the circular grid lines may be dragged to crop or capture certain areas of the screen that you want to screenshot. You may draw on your snapshot by touching on the pencil symbol
- However, this is not recommended. To share your screenshot image, click on the ‘Share’ button in the top-right corner of your screen. To save a screenshot to your pictures app gallery, select ‘Save’ instead.
- The ‘Animation’ icon enables you to take screenshots of scrolling text and images. For example, recording the unseen portions of chats that are not shown on the screen. This movement replicates the scrolling action that is used to read more chats or see more stuff on the screen.
Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Take A Screenshot With Assistive Touch
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings of your device. Select ‘Accessibility’ from the list as you go through. On the ‘Accessibility’ tab, select ‘Interaction and dexterity’ from the drop-down menu. On the ‘InteractionDexterity’ screen, select the ‘Assistant Menu’ option and click OK. This action causes a circular, floating symbol to appear on your computer screen
- Start the page you wish to capture a screenshot of
- To snap a screenshot, simply tap on the floating symbol
- You have the ability to edit, remove, share, and save your snapshot. Using the screenshot toolbar at the near-bottom of your screen, select an editing option or take a scrolling screenshot by tapping on the relevant editing icon.
Samsung Galaxy A51: How To Capture Screenshots With The Side And Volume-down Buttons
This is an age-old way of collecting screenshots that is widely used on Android mobile devices nowadays. Despite the fact that the side button’s role has changed from being a default power button to being a defaultBixbywake-up button, it may still be used to aid the screenshot feature. If you’re fairly accustomed to the old-school manner of taking screenshots, this approach will continue to work for you even if you upgrade to the new Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open the display page that you wish to capture a screenshot of. For a few seconds, press and hold the side and power buttons together. This action will take a picture of the currently displayed page while a flashlight, animation, and shutter sound are present. Using the screenshot toolbar at the near-bottom of your screen, select an editing option or take a scrolling screenshot by tapping on the relevant editing icon. Your screenshot image is saved by default in the ‘Screenshot’ album of the photographs gallery
- However, you can change this setting.
How to Take a Screenshot of a Scrolling Screen Here’s how it’s done:
- After you’ve taken a screenshot using one of the ways discussed above, you should save it somewhere safe. A screenshot toolbar is presented at the bottom of the screen, at the bottom of the screen. To capture a scrolling screenshot, tap on the scrolling icon at the far left of the icon bar. By default, your screenshot image is placed in the ‘Screenshot’ folder of the photographs gallery
- However, you may change this setting.
Using the scrolling screenshot tool for the first time Depending on your device’s settings, you may need to activate the screenshot toolbar at the bottom of your screen if it is not displayed by default at the bottom of your screen.
- Navigate to the settings of your device. Continue scrolling until you reach ‘Advanced features.’ Select the ‘Screenshots’ option from the ‘Advanced features’ drop-down list
- In the ‘Advanced features’ menu, select the ‘Screenshot toolbar’ option and click OK. This operation will cause the screenshot toolbar to appear on any screen that has been recorded.
How To Capture A Screenshot With The ‘Screenshot’ Icon In Quick Settings
It is possible that you will need to rearrange the icons in the fast settings in order to have quick and simple access to the’screenshot’ icon in order to use this feature. Here’s how it’s done:
- Drag the notification bar from the top of your screen to the bottom of your screen. In the fast settings box, press the menu button (three vertical dots). Adding and rearranging icons in the fast settings is accomplished by tapping on the dots. Move the ‘Screenshot’ icon to the top of the screen
- Remove yourself from the notification area
- Display the page you wish to capture a screenshot of
- Pulling down the notification bar will activate the ‘Screenshot’ icon at the top of the screen. To take a screenshot, click on the ‘Screenshot’ button in the toolbar. You have the ability to edit, remove, share, and save your snapshot. Using the screenshot toolbar at the near-bottom of your screen, select an editing option or take a scrolling screenshot by tapping on the relevant editing icon.
Wrapping It Up…
You should be able to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 if you follow any of the techniques listed above. This way of taking screenshots will stay relevant for futureSamsung Galaxy series that are introduced, and we can expect to see more Samsung phone releases before the end of the year and into 2021 unlessSamsung decides to muck about with their phones. Do you have an iPhone? This tutorial will show you how to screen record on an iPhone.
How to Screenshot on Samsung A51
- You can rapidly snap a screenshot by pressing the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time
- Another option is to slide the side of your hand over the screen (pinky finger first)
- And a third alternative is to press the Power and Volume Downbuttons simultaneously. Voice commands can be used to interact with Bixby or Google Assistant. “Take a screenshot,” for example, will become a command when it has been setup.
This article demonstrates how to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 using three different methods. We’ll also go over the process of editing and sharing your snapshot. On your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, it’s simple to capture a screenshot, which may be useful for a variety of purposes, including instantly recording information for quick reference, preserving digital memories, and other uses. Here’s a look at three different ways to accomplish this, as well as your options for modifying the final product.
Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons
When it comes to snapping screenshots, physical buttons are a tried-and-true way.
- To capture a screen, hold down both the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time until the screen is fully captured. Both the capture and edit buttons are located on the right side of the phone
- The screen will immediately flash, and a little toolbar will appear at the bottom of your screen, displaying a brief preview of the captured image and choices for modifying the image
Swipe Your Hand Across the Screen
Another method for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A51 is to slide the side of your palm over the screen, either from right to left or from left to right—the choice is yours. This method works on both Android and iOS devices. The pinky side of your hand will be used for this approach, and you will carefully glide it over the screen, taking a second or two to gradually move it from one end to the other. If your action is correctly recognized by the phone, you will see the same type of flash followed by a panel with options on the screen.
Use a Voice Assistant
If you have a phone that has either the Samsung Bixby voice assistant or the Google Assistant, you may use either option to rapidly grab a picture from your screen on demand. Depending on how your phone is configured, you may need to press and hold the power button for a brief period of time, or swiftly double-click the power button in order to activate the Bixby assistant. Take a screenshot is as simple as saying “Take a screenshot” when the Bixby prompt appears at the bottom of the screen.
For Google Assistant, swiping up from either bottom corner of the screen will bring up the prompt, and you may say, “Take a screenshot” to achieve the same consequence as swiping up from either bottom corner of the screen.
How to Edit Your Screenshot
Any of the techniques described above will result in the aforementioned screen flashing, followed by the appearance of an additional tiny toolbar at the bottom of your Galaxy A51’s screen. This is where you may make changes to the screenshot, such as expanding it or editing it. An symbol with downward-pointing arrows may be found on the left side of the screen, just to the right of the circular preview of the snapshot on the right. This option allows you to extend the scope of the snapshot to include portions of the program that are not currently visible.
Click on the button as many times as necessary to capture another section of the application.
Having finished editing, click the downward-pointing arrow on the right-side of the toolbar to save your finalized photograph.
- On a Samsung A51, is it possible to record the screen? Yes. Screen recording may be accomplished by selecting theCameraicon while swiping down from the top of the screen. For example, if you wish to record app or gameplay video on a Samsung, you may do so by adding the app to your Game Launcher library, which will give you access to the recording function. What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung? To enable or disable the Palm Swipe To Capturefeature, go toSettingsAdvanced Features and choose it from the drop-down menu. Additional options, such as the default snapshot format, may be changed by selecting Screenshots and Screen Recorder from the menu bar. What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20? The procedure is same to that for the Samsung A51. Take a screenshot by pressing Power + Volume Down, swiping your palm over the screen horizontally, or asking Bixby to “Take a screenshot.”
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 – 5 EASY WAYS!
Greetings, and welcome to this article, in which I will demonstrate how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A51. In the last post, I demonstrated how to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smartphone. If you’re interested in reading that post, you can do so by clicking on this link. So, if you’ve been looking for instructions on how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Features:Samsung Galaxy A51
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is a new smartphone from Samsung that was just released. This smartphone will have an improved display, battery, and camera, as well as a more fashionable style. So let’s start with the design of the phone. You’ll see that it has a glossy back design, which is nice. A 6.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with resolutions of 1080 x 2400 pixels is featured on the front, and when it comes to the CPU, it is powered by the newest Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor, which will enhance your gaming experience even more.
With regards to the Samsung Galaxy A51’s camera specifications, this phone has a Quad rear camera with 48 MP+12 MP+5 MP+5 MP resolutions and an aperture of 2.0, allowing you to capture high-quality images.
Moving on to the front camera, you will be provided with a single 16-megapixel selfie camera, as well as all of the camera functions such as Nightscape and Panorama, among others.
Let’s speak about the battery in theSamsung Galaxy A51. It has a 4000 mAh capacity, which means that with moderate usage, you can anticipate a battery backup of up to one week.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A51
|Display||6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2400.|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.3 GHz, octa-core) Exynos 9611 (10 nm) processor.|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 48 MP+12 MP+5 MP+5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 32 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10 On Top Of One UI 2.1|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Method2: Using Key Combination
- To begin taking a Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51, you must first access the screen that you wish to capture
- After that, you may go to the next step. Following that, you must simultaneously hit the Volume Down button and the Power Button
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy M30s, for example.
Method2: Using Palm Swipe Features
In order to snap screenshots, there is a Second Method. A screenshot may be taken even without hitting a button on some phones, although this must be configured beforehand.
- It is necessary to go toSettings-Advanced feature-MotionsGestures in order to enable this function. Enable capture with a sweep of the palm
- You may now snap a screenshot on your phone’s screen simply sliding the edge of your hand across the screen
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Read this first:How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M21
Method3: Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Assistant Menu
- To begin, you must navigate to theSettings menu. Accessibility Interaction & Dexterity are the next two sections to visit. It is necessary to enable the Assistant menu after that.
Method4: Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
The Google Assistant service is now included with all Android phones, allowing you to snap screenshots with a simple voice command. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you may group instructions together and say something like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” It’s a Must-See: Take a screenshot with your Samsung Galaxy M01 smartphone.
Method5: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Application
If you want to capture a screenshot using an application, I’ve compiled a list of the top screenshot applications for you to choose from. Screenshot Easy is the name of this screenshot program, which allows you to capture screenshots in a very simple and straightforward manner. You may also be interested in:
- To take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20, to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M31, follow the steps below. On the Samsung Galaxy A01, here’s how to take a screenshot.
So that was the topic of this article: how to take a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A51. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You can find more Take Screenshotguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about new content and changes relating to them.
How to Screenshot on Samsung a51 [7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51]
Instructions on how to capture a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A51 are straightforward. The Galaxy A51, along with the Galaxy A21s, is one of the most popular mobile phones made by the Korean company, and the instructions are straightforward. On the Galaxy A51 smartphone, two changes were made by Samsung: Bixby was introduced, and the power button was replaced with a dedicated Bixby button. As we can see in the video below, Samsung has also made some changes to its screenshotting methods in the Galaxy A51, which we can read more about here.
This article will guide you through the process of taking a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone.
Take a screenshot on your Samsung A51.
What You Should Know
- By pressing the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time, you may take a snapshot of your current screen in seconds. Another option is to move your hand down the screen using the side of your hand (pinky finger first), as seen in the image below. In order to communicate with Bixby or Google Assistant, you can utilize voice commands. Once everything is in place, you’ll be able to say things like “Take a screenshot.” and other such phrases.
A screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 may be taken using three distinct techniques, which are demonstrated in this article. We’ll also go through the steps involved in modifying and sharing your screenshot with other people. It’s simple to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, which may be handy for a variety of purposes, including quickly recording information for rapid reference, archiving digital memories, and other applications.
The next sections discuss three distinct approaches to accomplishing this, as well as your options for customizing the final output.
7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51
When utilizing the Samsung Galaxy A51’s buttons, you may take a screenshot exactly as you would on any other Android device, including the Nexus 5. To begin capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51, all you need is a simple combination of buttons to get things started. In certain cases, the exact combination of buttons that must be pressed at the same time may alter somewhat depending on the manufacturer, the version of the smartphone, and the version of Android that is being utilized.
- In order to utilize this method, you must simultaneously press and hold the “Volume down” and “Power” keys on your phone. The “Volume up” and “Power” buttons may also be held down at the same time while driving, which provides another option. It is also possible to use a technique that involves holding both the “Home” and “Power” keys at the same time for a few seconds.
Another approach is to press the “Back” button on your keyboard at the same time as the “Power” button on your keyboard. It is almost certain that it will be the first approach to be identified and deployed on the great majority of Android phone models, such as the Samsung Galaxy A51, when it comes to security. It’s important to realize that if you find this button combination method to be extremely restrictive, there are other solutions available. Continue reading to find out about all of the different ways for screening the Samsung Galaxy A1’s screen in the next paragraphs of this article.
Method 2: Use the Palm-swipe gesture to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone or tablet.
Prior to attempting to utilize this approach, it is probable that you will need to activate the palm swipe motion in the settings of your smartphone. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to the settings menu on your phone and choose “General.” Continue to scroll down the settings page until you reach the area labeled “Advanced features.” Move the cursor to the ‘MotionsGestures’ drop-down menu under ‘Advanced features
- ‘ To activate the ‘Palm swipe to capture’ button on the ‘MotionGestures’ page, click the box next to it on the corresponding page. Exit the configurator by pressing ESC. Screenshot the display on your phone’s screen.
Now, to capture a screenshot on your smartphone using the palm-swipe gesture, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Get your screen captured by starting the display you wish to capture a screenshot of. Aim to have the right-hand edge of your palm line up with the right-hand edge of your computer screen.
1. To capture a screenshot, swipe across the screen from the right side of your screen to the left edge of your screen. 2. A screenshot of the screen on your phone will be taken by doing this action. There are three alternatives available: taking a scrolling screenshot, altering it, sharing it, or storing it to the gallery of your pictures app’s images.
Method 3: Swipe your hand across the screen to activate the camera.
You may also use the side of your hand to swipe across the screen, either from right to left or from left to right, to capture screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A51. This approach is compatible with both Android and iOS mobile devices. This approach will be performed using the pinky side of your hand, and you will carefully glide it over the screen, taking a second or two to gradually slide it from one border to the other. You will see the same type of flash followed by a panel with options on the screen if your activity has been correctly detected by the phone.
Method 4: Make use of a voice-activated assistant.
With a phone that supports either the Samsung Bixby speech assistant or the Google Assistant, you can easily grab a picture from your screen on demand using either of these choices. According on your phone’s configuration, you may need to press and hold the power button for a limited length of time or swiftly double-click the power button to activate the Bixby assistant.
When the Bixby prompt displays at the bottom of the screen, simply say, “Take a screenshot,” and the screenshot will be taken. For Google Assistant, swipe up from either bottom corner of the screen to bring up a prompt, or you may say, “Take a screenshot,” to accomplish the same function.
Method 5: Make use of the S Pen
Making use of a S Pen with a compatible phone is something you should do on a regular basis, so why not use it to capture a screenshot as well? The Screen write a function of the S Pen allows you to rapidly grab a screenshot of anything you’re doing on your phone while using the stylus. First, disconnect your S Pen from your phone and then navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Using your S Pen, press the Air commandmenu icon, followed by Screen write, to open the screen writing feature.
Using the controls, you may write or draw on the snapshot if you wish to express yourself visually.
When you’re ready, click on the Save icon to save the photograph to your Gallery folder.
Method 6: Directly From the Samsung Galaxy A51’s Notification Bar, Take a Screenshot of the APP
The simplicity of this choice will appeal to anyone who loves to keep things as simple as they can. The Samsung Galaxy A51 device’s smaller notification bar makes it possible to take screenshots, which will gratify those who want to do so. It will be necessary to slide down the Samsung Galaxy A51 screen in order to be able to scroll down the notifications bar and toolbar on the device. At this point, the “three little dots” icon should show in the toolbar of your browser. If you click on the three little dots at the bottom of the screen, you will be able to rearrange and switch the toolshortcuts that are now showing in your notification bar.
After that, you may bring this tool to the top of your list, where it will always be visible and immediately accessible to you and your team.
As a result of completing this process, your Samsung Galaxy A51 will snap a screenshot of itself.
Method 7: Instructions on How to Take A Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to the device’s settings and make any necessary changes. After you’ve finished browsing through, select ‘Accessibility’ from the drop-down option. To accessibility, go to the ‘Accessibility’ tab and pick ‘Interaction and dexterity’ from the drop-down menu. Optional Assistant Menu: On the’InteractionDexterity’screen, pick the option ‘Assistant Menu’ and press OK
- When you do this action, a circular, floating symbol will display on your screen as a result of the action. To begin, navigate to the page that you wish to capture a screenshot of
- A screenshot may be taken by tapping and holding the floating symbol at the bottom of the screen. You have the option of modifying, deleting, sharing, or storing your screenshot
- However, you should avoid doing so. Using the screenshot toolbar, which is situated towards the bottom of your screen, select the editing icon that you want to use. This will allow you to modify your screenshots or snap a scrolling screenshot of your screen.
BONUS: How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot
Any of the methods listed above will result in your Galaxy A51’s screen flashing, followed by the appearance of a little toolbar at the bottom of the display. In this section, you may make adjustments to the screenshot, such as enlarging its size or altering its content. Changes to Your Screenshot and How to Make Them On the left-hand side of the screen, just to the right of the circular preview of the screenshot on the right, there is a symbol with downward-pointing arrows that may be clicked.
When you want to capture a whole webpage or chat session, for example, this is a valuable feature.
When you choose the middle icon, which looks like a pencil, it will allow you to swiftly alter a screenshot by reducing the image’s size and dimensions, annotating the image with digital drawings, and removing potentially sensitive information and data from the snapshot.
Besides that, there’s a hashtag icon, which enables you to tag your screenshot with a phrase (such as family or dog), making it easier to sort and locate later.
There’s also a share option, which allows you to send the image by text message as well as via email, chat applications, and other services.
Our Final Thoughts
If you use any of the strategies given above, you should be able to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51. Unless Samsung intends to tamper with their phones, these screenshotting methods will continue to be relevant for any future Samsung Galaxy series that will be released, and we can expect to see more Samsung phone releases before the end of the year and in 2021, assuming Samsung does not decide to do otherwise.
Frequently Ask Questions
Yes. Using the slide-down menu at the top of your screen, choose Camera from the bottom-right corner and click Enter. When using a Samsung device, you must first add the recording tool to your Game Launcher library before you may record footage from an application or games.
What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung?
Using the SettingsAdvanced Features menu, you can enable or disable the Palm Swipe To Capture function. Additionally, by selecting Screenshots and screen recorder from the drop-down menu, you may alter many parameters, such as the default screenshot type and resolution.
What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20?
The method for the Samsung A51 is the same as it is for the Samsung A51. A screenshot may be taken by holding down the power and volume buttons while horizontally sweeping your hand across the screen or by telling Bixby to “Take a screenshot.”
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
How to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 is explained in this article. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is powered by Android 10 and OneUI 2.0. The process of taking a screenshot has been somewhat modified in comparison to last year’s Galaxy phones. Consequently, in this article, we will discuss how to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51. The power key on the Galaxy A51 has been renamed to the Side key. Bixby will be launched out of the box if you hold down the side key for a long period of time.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
Using the hardware keys, you can capture a screenshot. To snap a screenshot, use the palm swipe gesture. Using Assistive Touch, you can take a screenshot. Long screenshot or a scrolling screenshot?
Video on how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
- To take a screenshot, navigate to the page where you wish to capture it. Now swiftly hit and release the Power and Volume down keys on your keyboard at the same time
- This will save your screenshot.
Palm Swipe Gesture to take screenshot
- Navigate to the page where you wish to capture a screenshot
- Using your palm, swipe it from one side to the other, making sure the edge of your palm touches the screen
- This will snap a screenshot
Please keep in mind that in order to use the palm swipe motion to take a screenshot, you must first activate it.
- Go toSettings-Advanced Features-Motions and gestures and configure your device. Now you may use the Palm swipe to capture option.
Assistive Touch way to take screenshot
- Navigate to Settings-Accessibility-Interaction and dexterity to find out more. Activate the Assistant Menu
- A little floating symbol will appear at the bottom of the screen
- Afterwards, navigate to the screen where you wish to snap a screenshot. Select the Assistant Menu option from the drop-down menu. Select the Screenshot button from the toolbar. Taking a screenshot will be saved.
Long screenshot or scroll screenshot on Galaxy A51
- ‘Take a screenshot using one of the three ways described above
- Towards the bottom of the screenshot preview, you will see a menu
- Select the down arrow icon from the drop-down menu. When you click on it, the screenshot will begin to scroll.
It is important to note that if you do not see the scroll screenshot menu toolbar, then go to Settings- Advanced Features and enable it. SelectScreenshotsandEnable Screenshot toolbar from the drop-down menu.
How to access taken screenshots?
Go to Gallery to see the screenshots that have been captured. Go to the Albums folder and then to the Screenshot folder. You will be able to see all of the screenshots that were captured.
Take a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 by following these steps. How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How can I save a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 phone?
The quickest and most straightforward method of capturing the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A51. Following the storing of the screens, you will be able to modify, share, and remove the captured screens from the Android 9.0 Pie Gallery. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- The first step is to choose the screen that you wish to capture. Once you’ve done that, hold down the Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds. If you hear a shutter sound or the screen flashes, release all of the buttons on your camera. You did a fantastic job! a snapshot of your screen has been saved in the gallery
- To begin, navigate to theSettings and Advanced features menus. After that, open theMotions and gestures folder. To catch the slider, swipe your finger over the screen with your palm. Choose the screen you want to save
- Swipe the edge of your hand from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen to snap a screenshot. Perfect! The screenshot should be in yourGallery if it is not already there.
Thrid method by Bixby:
Using theSAMSUNG Bixbyservice, you may snap a screenshot by speaking a voice command to the device.
- First and foremost, ensure that Voice wake-up is enabled. After that, choose the screen that you wish to save. Now you should say “Hello, Bixby”
- After that, you should say “Take a screenshot.” Perfect! The screenshot should be in yourGallery if it is not already there.
Scroll Capture Option:
The Scroll Capture feature is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a web page or application.
- To begin, choose the screen you want to keep and hold down the Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds. Press theScroll Captureicon a few times to capture a scrolling image. When you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, you may quit touching the symbol
- Nice! You have now learnt how to make advantage of the Scroll Capture. You will be able to see your screenshot in the Gallery.
Instructions on how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 – Save the screen – videoHelp! This isn’t going to work.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A51 (Four Methods)
Is it difficult for you to understand how to use the screenshot feature on your Samsung Galaxy A51? Don’t be concerned! The blog article contains all of the available solutions. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is one of the greatest smartphones available in the Samsung A-Series, yet it is also one of the most affordable. The phone comes pre-installed with Android 10 running under the OneUI 2.0 interface. As a result, the process for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A51 differs from the approach used on other Samsung Galaxy handsets.
Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A51
If you have recently acquired a Samsung Galaxy A51, you are almost certainly looking for a means to snap a screenshot on your brand new smartphone. Instructions on how to take screenshots in the Samsung Galaxy A51 may be found in the blog page linked below.
Use Volume Down and Power key
To take a screenshot of a screen, move your mouse over the screen you wish to capture. Following that, you must simultaneously tap and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key. The sound of the screen capture will be heard.
Use Palm Swipe Gesture
To take a screenshot, this approach makes advantage of the Palm Swipe Gesture. You must swipe the edge of the screen from the left side to the right side in order to complete the operation. In the following locations, make sure that the Palm swipe to capture feature is turned on: Settings Features that are cutting-edge Gestures and motions are used. Alternatively, if you have the Assistive Touch menu activated on your Galaxy A51, you may easily snap a screenshot from within that menu as well.
So, there you have it: three different methods for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51.
There are three options for customizing the snapshot available in the toolbar:
Take Long Screenshot in Galaxy A51
To capture a long screenshot, you must first move your cursor over the portion of the screen that contains lengthy material. Take a screenshot using whatever way you like at this point. When you click the Long Screenshot (down arrow) icon, it will appear in the toolbar. To capture the entire screen, you must keep touching the symbol until the entire screen is recorded. To access a screenshot in the gallery, tap on the thumbnail preview on the left side of the screen.
Edit Screenshot in Galaxy A51
At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that says “Edit screenshot.” The screenshot will open in editing mode, where you may make any necessary adjustments before saving it.
Finally, there’s aShare symbol that may be tapped to bring up the share options menu. You may utilize the choices to send a screenshot to your friends or to post it on social networking sites like Facebook.
Screenshot location in Galaxy A51
All of the screenshots are accessible through your phone’s gallery. Alternatively, you may open the My Files folder (which is located under Internal Storage). DCIMScreenshots How to take advantage of the native Screenshot function on the Samsung Galaxy A15 is demonstrated in this video.
Take Screenshot using Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an artificial intelligence application that comes preloaded on Android-based smartphones. Users may take control of their screens thanks to Google Assistant, which is a welcome convenience.
Take Screenshot using Chrome and Edge
On top of all that, if you’re using Chrome or Edge as your primary browser on your device, you can take screenshots directly from the browser itself, albeit this capability is only available for web pages. Check out the following thread for instructions on how to do so:
- Screenshot in Chrome for Android
- Screenshot in Edge for Android
- Screenshot in Safari for Android
Screenshot apps for Galaxy A51
The options outlined above are adequate for taking screenshots on the Galaxy A51, though. If you’re constantly on the lookout for more, you might want to check out Screenshot master and Firefox Screenshot go for a more satisfying experience. Instead, why don’t you experiment with the ways listed above to snap screenshots in the Galaxy A51, and then tell us which approach you found most useful in the comments section? Himachali, Mechanical Engineer, Snooker enthusiast, avid Scotch drinker, traveler, and webmaster are just a few of my interests.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
iPhone and Android smartphone wallpapers are available for free. You may also use the Screenshot Sharer App to take and share screenshots by just holding down the home button for a lengthy period of time. It comes highly recommended by us. Because the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is an Android device, you may easily take a screenshot by following the steps shown below. * Android Devices are covered by this general technique.
- To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button (or, on certain devices with physical buttons, the Homescreen button and the Power button) for approximately 2-4 seconds. As soon as you hear the camera shutter sound or see that the screenshot has been recorded, press and hold the buttons until they stop responding. Afterwards, your screenshot will be saved in the Gallery app, specifically in the Screenshots folder
* An other way (which is compatible with a variety of devices)
- 2 to 4 seconds of pressing and holding the Power Button is required. If the option to take a screenshot is displayed, select it.
* Didn’t work for you, did it? Take a look at this method: (for HTC and some other manufacturers) *
- For 1 second, press and hold the Power Button
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the Volume Down Button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully, a screenshot will be taken.:)
If your screenshot has been successfully taken, you should receive an email message. In addition, you have the option to share it immediately from the page. Images captured on your phone’s screen are preserved in the Screenshots folder and may appear in the Gallery app. Download Free Ringtones for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G All of the Most Popular Wallpapers for Your Device Specifications of the device: Samsung Galaxy A51 Android smartphone with 5G connectivity. The date will be announced in April 2020.
Wallpapers for a variety of different devices The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, the Orange Neva jet 5G, the Oppo Reno2 Z, the Oppo Reno2 F, the Oppo Reno2, the Oppo Reno A, the Oppo Reno Ace, the Oppo K5, and the Oppo A91, the Oppo Reno3 5G, the Oppo Reno3 Youth, the OppoReno3 Pro 5G, the OppoF15, the Oppo
How To Take Screenshot On Samsung A51- 10 Best Ways 2021
Are you familiar with how to take a screenshot on a Samsung A51 device? If this is the case, please refer to this article. Because in the next conversation, we will provide you with all of the necessary facts. It is common practice to capture screen displays comprising chats, photographs, and other content on the Samsung A51 mobile. Then, what is the best method for capturing the Samsung a51 display? In order to take screenshots on the Samsung A51, Samsung provides various different techniques, one of which is the use of a button combination.
In addition to key combinations, we’ve included numerous more techniques for taking screenshots of the Samsung A51 in the section below. Curious? Take a look at the details provided below for further information.
Here’s the easiest Samsung A51 screenshot method without supporting applications
As previously stated, the procedure of capturing the screen display on the Samsung A51 may be completed by pressing a set of buttons on the device. What are the buttons that are required? Please see the tutorial below for further information:
- Take a screenshot of the screen that will be captured
- After that, simultaneously hit the Volume Down button (-) and the Power button
- If the operation is successful, a shutter sound will be heard and the screen will flash. Done
Aside from the methods described above, the Samsung A51 offers two additional capabilities known as Palm and Menu Assistant. Both of these functionalities allow for the processing of screenshots without the need of a button. More information may be found in the following technique, which includes step-by-step instructions:
Through the Palm Gesture Feature
- Open the Advanced Settings menu in the Settings menu. After that, select GestureMotions from the drop-down menu. Activate the Palm Swipe to Capture function on your device. If that’s the case, all that remains is for you to decide the screen display you wish to capture. Screenshots may be taken by swiping the screen from left to right.
- Through the Settings menu, you may enable the Assistant Menu. Scroll down and pick Accessibility – InteractionDexterity from the drop-down menu. The activation symbol for the Menu Assistant option is scrolled down
- The Assistant Menu will then show on the right-hand side of the screen, which provides a variety of menu options, including screenshots
- And Select the region to be photographed
- Click on the Assistant Menu icon on the right-hand side of the screen, and then pick Screenshot. A successful screenshot operation on the Samsung A51 was completed without the use of any buttons.
Tutorial on Making Long Screenshot on Samsung A51
The Samsung A51 also enables the lengthy screenshot process, which is useful for individuals who want to capture captions, articles, or discussions on WhatsApp. What do you mean? kindly follow the instructions outlined below:
- Navigate to the Advanced Features section of the Settings menu. After that, select MoveGestures – Enable Smart Capture from the menu bar. Using one of the three ways described above, take a snapshot of the target screen. After that, a Smart Capture pop-up window will appear on your screen. In the pop-up window, select the down arrow symbol. Drag it down to the screenshot region that you wish to use
- And It has been completed, and the results will be saved in the Gallery -Screenshot.
Are there any applications that support the Samsung A51’s screenshots and videos? There is, in fact, something. However, we do not believe that the program is required because Samsung has supplied three straightforward and effective screenshot techniques. How Do I Turn On the Palm Gesture Feature on My Phone? Settings -Advanced -GesturesMotions -Palm Swipe to Capture are available in the menu. On the Samsung A51, which buttons are required for taking a screenshot? The Volume Down button (-) and the Power button are both on the left side of the screen.
In the same way that you can take screenshots on theSAMSUNG A50s SCREENSHOT, you can capture screenshots on the smartphone shown above utilizing the button combination and thePalm Gesture function. Additional features include a long snapshot procedure that allows you to capture screen displays such as captions, articles, WhatsApp discussions, and other similar content on the Samsung A51. According to GC, the three screenshot techniques for the Samsung A51 are quite practical, and as a result, there is no longer a need to install any additional supporting software.
It is his passion to travel and spend time with his family and friends in his spare time.
How to take screenshot in Samsung A51 (2020) – Step 4 is amazing!
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung A51 – In this post, you will learn about the most helpful methods for taking a screenshot on the Samsung A51, which is the best and newest budget phone from the Korean manufacturer. It’s the simplest explanation possible so that anyone can go through it and come away understanding how to capture a screenshot in the Samsung A51 in a short amount of time. In less than 2 minutes, you will be familiar with all of the snapshot possibilities! Method 1: Using physical buttons to control the computer
- Open the website or picture that you wish to capture a screenshot of
- Using the volume down and power buttons at the same time, push and hold them. You will see aflashand receive your screenshot savednotification
- You will see aflashand
Using the first approach, we learnt how to snap screenshots on the Samsung galaxy a51 by pressing physical buttons on the device.
To learn how to snap a screenshot without using the power button, continue reading Methods 2 and 3. Method 2 – Making use of gestures
- Open the website and keep a snapshot of it handy in case you need to capture something. Swipe the edge of your hand from one end of the screen to the other to complete the process. You’ll also receive a message that your screenshot has been saved.
If it isn’t functioning, let us know.
- Navigate to the settings menu. To access advanced features, select Advanced Features from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, make use of openmotion and gestures. Additionally, enable “Palm swipe capture.”
Method No. 3 – ADA Compliance First and foremost, you must enable the assistance menu in the settings. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to settings
- Then click on accessibility
- Then click on interactivity and dexterity
- And finally click on save. “Assistant menu” should be enabled.
You now have a menu that floats above the screen (Like the image below) It will enlarge when you click on it. You should now be able to locate the screenshot button and capture screenshots by clicking on it. Way 4 – Using Google AssistantThis is a straightforward and straightforward method. All you have to do is say “Ok Google” and then instruct the computer to “Take screenshot.” This will cause Google to snap a screenshot of your screen for you. However, this approach should only be used when you wish to share your snapshot as soon as it is taken.
However, in order for this to function, you must first switch on Google Assistant.
If your phone’s Google Assistant is not responding, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Hold down the Home button for a few seconds
- If Google Assistant is currently switched off, you will be offered to turn it back on. Simply click the Turn ON button, and your Google Assistant is now active and ready to serve you
The fifth method is the long screenshot. It’s simple to capture a lengthy screenshot. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Take a screenshot using one of the ways described above
- At the bottom of the page, a menu will display. Then, as indicated in the following image, click on the lengthy screenshot button. You will now be presented with a lengthy screenshot
- Take pleasure in the screenshot
If the snapshot menu does not show, the following steps must be taken:
- Go to the settings menu and choose “advanced features.” After that, go to Screenshots and switch on the “screenshot toolbar.”
The following graphic illustrates what a lengthy screenshot looks like: Do you know of any more methods, or do you believe I’ve covered everything?
How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
Taking a screenshot of your Android phone’s screen is simple, and there are a variety of instances in which a screenshot may be useful, such as demonstrating how to change a setting or providing photographic evidence of your current high score. This article is for the most recent Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note20 Ultra smartphones, while prior versions will follow a similar set of instructions. The screenshot tutorial may also be used on any other Android smartphone, including those running the most recent versions of Android all the way down to those running Android 2.3.
Here are several alternative methods for taking a screenshot with your Samsung phone.
Swipe the screen
Taking a screenshot is as simple as sliding the side of your palm across the screen in any direction. This approach may not be accessible on all Samsung phones, but it should be available on top devices such as the Galaxy S21 Ultra, according to Samsung.
Enable Palm Swipe
First and foremost, determine whether your phone even supports this function — the Galaxy A10e, for example, does not — and whether it is enabled. Please keep in mind that if the swiping function becomes a nuisance, you may return to this page and turn it off. Step 1: Open the Notifications Shade by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping theCogicon.
This brings up the device’s configuration options. Step 2: Select the Advanced Features option. TapMotions and Gestures are the third step. Step 4: Tap the Togglenext to thePalm to activate it. To enable this option, go to the Capturesettings screen.
Take the screenshot
WithPalm Swipe to Captureenabled, you may now capture a screenshot by just swiping your finger over the screen. It may take a few tries, but with experience, everything becomes second nature. The first step is to place your hand on one side of the screen, with the pinky side of your hand touching the device and your thumb facing upward. Step 2:Swipe your hand left or right across the screen, similar to how a scanner would be used. A vibration should be felt, the screen should flash, and you should receive a message indicating an image has been saved to the gallery at this point.
Some people may not like the use of gesture controls. The good news is that certain Android phones provide a more tactile manner of taking a screenshot than others. Step 1: Press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds before hitting the Home button on your keyboard. It might be difficult to get this just right. Then, for a split second, press and hold both buttons together until you feel a vibration or see a visual signal.
For those of you who own a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, or Galaxy Note20, which do not have a physical Home button, the key combination is somewhat different. It is: The first step is to press and hold the Power and Volume downbuttons at the same time, until the screen flashes and you hear a click. Step 2: To locate the screenshot on your phone, open the Gallery or Photosapp on your device. It may be found under theScreenshotsfolder of Samsung’s Gallery app, which can be accessed by clicking theAlbumstab at the bottom.
Use the S Pen
This approach is accessible on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra as well as other Samsung devices that include a S Pen in their arsenal of features. Step 1: Remove the S Pen stylus and choose the Air Commandmenu icon from the Air Commandmenu screen. Step 2: Press the Screen Write button to take a screenshot. Step 3: Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You can write comments, modify the color and size of your pen, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on. You can also edit your image. Step 4: When you’re finished, click on Share or Save at the bottom of the screen.
Use scroll capture
Web pages that are longer than your screen’s width and height are covered by these guidelines. Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. Second, tap the Downward arrow symbol (Scroll Capture) that appears on the Smart Capture menu screen. Step 3: The symbol will bob up and down in response to your actions. To begin taking a screenshot, simply tap on the icon. 4. Continue to press the icon until you reach the bottom or have captured all of the information you require. Step 5:If any tags are required, add them and then hit Save.
Use your voice
When using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant, you can capture a screenshot by saying something like “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey, Bixby, take a screenshot.” You may also group instructions together, such as “Hey Google, take a screenshot and publish it on Facebook,” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter,” to create more complex orders.
- With this exclusive deal, you can save $100 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE. What are the best presents for Samsung phone owners? The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has just received a $150 price reduction as well as a free pair of Galaxy Buds. Telegram is planning to incorporate animated emoji replies into its platform. Now is the time to act, because Samsung is basically giving free this Android tablet today