- 1 Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
- 2 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11: 6 EASY WAYS!
- 3 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- 4 Wrapping Up:
- 5 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A11, how to
- 6 First Method:
- 7 Second Method:
- 8 Thrid method by Bixby:
- 9 Scroll Capture Option:
- 10 How To Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A11
- 11 How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy A11: 5 Essy Ways
- 11.1 Method One:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A11 Pressing The Power and Volume Button
- 11.2 Method Two:How toTake A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 By Palm Swipe
- 11.3 Method Three:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A11 By Google Assistant
- 11.4 Method Four:How toTake ALong Screenshotin Samsung Galaxy A11
- 12 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- 13 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 Phone
- 14 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- 15 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- 16 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 17 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 18 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 19 How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 : Capture SS
- 20 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 using buttons
- 21 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 using Google Assistant
- 22 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 using gestures
- 23 How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 using Third-party App
- 24 How To Screenshot On Samsung a21?[7 Methods]
- 25 The Samsung Galaxy A21s
- 26 Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs in a Nutshell
- 27 7 Ways To Capture a Screenshot on Samsung a21
- 27.1 2. Using the Palm Swipe Features on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, Take a Screenshot
- 27.2 3. Screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s with Assistive Touch
- 27.3 4. Bixby-enabled smartphones
- 27.4 6. How to Take a Long or Scroll Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
- 27.5 7. Phones that include an S Pen
- 27.6 8. Phones that include an S Pen
- 27.7 9. Using Your Voice, Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- 27.8 10. Using the Samsung Galaxy A21s Screenshot Application, take a screenshot of the screen.
- 28 Our Final Thoughts
- 29 Frequently Ask Questions
- 30 Is there another way to take a screenshot on a Samsung?
- 31 How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung without pressing the power button?
- 32 On Android, how do you take a screenshot?
- 33 What exactly is Samsung capturing?
- 34 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A11
- 35 How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 using its Hardware buttons:
- 36 How To Take Screen Without Using The Power Button On Android
- 37 Here’s how to take a screenshot with Google Assistance
- 38 How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A11
- 39 How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A11
- 40 Samsung Galaxy A11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 41 Here’s how you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- 42 The intellectual: Hold down the ‘volume down button’ + ‘power button’
- 43 Behold! The amazing ‘scroll capture’
- 44 The heretic: Ungodly ‘palm swipe feature’
- 45 Ask Bixby nicely to take a screenshot
Take a screenshot on your Galaxy phone
To capture something on your Galaxy phone, whether you’ve just accomplished a new level in your favorite game or want to preserve an essential document, just take a screenshot with your phone. Depending on the sort of phone you have, taking a screenshot may be a little more difficult or impossible. This is a simple and practical method of storing photographs on your phone in any case. Please keep in mind that the screens and options available may differ depending on your wireless service provider, software version, and phone type.
No matter what phone you have, the methods for capturing a screenshot are essentially the same, albeit the exact procedure varies slightly depending on the particular model.
Typically, the Volume buttons are located on the left side of the device, while the Power button (sometimes known as the Side key) is located on the right.
Alternatively, all of the keys might be located on the same side!
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- There’s another way to snap a screenshot, don’t forget.
- Search for and selectPalm swipe to capture from the Settings menu.
- You’ll be able to snap a screenshot by just sliding the edge of your hand across the screen of your smartphone.
- Scroll capture is a feature that allows you to snap many screenshots of a single page and then merge them all into a single large image.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
A simple voice command may be used to snap a screenshot if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant installed on your device. Saying “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” will cause Bixby to capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen. To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well?
- To capture a screen, first remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
- You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are now viewing.
- When you’re finished, click on theSaveicon to save the screenshot to your Gallery folder.
- What matters is that your screenshots will be accessible from the same location, regardless of the device you are using.
Simply browse to your applications and select Gallery from the drop-down menu. TapAlbumsto see a collection of all the screenshots you’ve taken on your phone, which is available on select smartphones.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11: 6 EASY WAYS!
Hello, today’s post will provide you with a step-by-step instruction on How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone. You have arrived to the correct location if you are seeking for a technique to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11. There are several methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A11. In this post, you will learn six simple methods for taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11, with the assistance of which you will be able to capture screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11 with ease.
Six Different Methods to Capture Screenshot
- The use of a key combination, the palm swipe to capture gesture, the Assistant Menu, using your voice (Google Assistant), the use of a third-party application, and a long screenshot are all examples.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- To begin, you must first open the screen that you wish to capture on your Samsung Galaxy A11 before you can begin taking a screenshot. In order to proceed, you must simultaneously press both the Volume Down and the Power buttons on your phone. If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Learn how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A11 in this article.
Method2: Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- Take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand over the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A11
- That’s it
- Go toSettingsAdvance featureMotionsGestures
- Then enablePalm swipe to capture
- That’s all there is to it
Method3: Take a Screenshot with Assistant Menu
- To begin, open yourSettingApp
- Then navigate to Accessibility Interaction and Dexterity
- And last, enable theAssistant menu
- That’s all there is to it.
Must See: How to Display Battery Percentage on the Samsung A11 Smartphone
Method4: Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
- In order to capture a screenshot, press and hold the home button for a few seconds
- Then say “Ok Google, take a screenshot.”
Method5: Using Third-Party Application
- To begin, open the Google Play store and put ” Screenshot Easy ” into the search box
- That’s all there is to it
Read this first: How Do I Take a Screenshot on My OnePlus 9R?
Method6: Long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
- To begin, open the Settings application
- Then scroll down and selectAdvanced Features
- Finally, pick screenshot and screen recorder from the drop-down menu. After that, simply enable theScreenshot toolbar
- That’s all there is to it.
How to View Your Taken Screenshots?
- You can view the screenshots you’ve taken by opening the Gallery app and selecting the screenshots folder. You’ll be able to see all of the screenshots you’ve taken in this folder. That’s all there is to it
What You Must Know: How to Take a Screenshot on the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro? Guides that are related include:
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Realme C25
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy F02S
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung F12
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy A01
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Realme C25
It was about how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A11 that this step-by-step tutorial was written. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You may find more TakeScreenshot Guides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about new content and changes relating to them.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A11, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A11? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A11? How can I save a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A11 phone? The quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A11. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- Select the portion of the screen that you wish to record
- After that, press the Volume Down and Power buttons
- It’s done! Take another look at your screenshot in theGalleryprogram.
- To begin, navigate to theSettings and Advanced featurestab. Activate theMotions and Gestures section
- To catch the slider, swipe your finger over the screen with your palm. Select the screen that you want to capture
- Swipe the edge of your hand from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen to snap a screenshot. Done! A copy of your screenshot will be added to the Gallery.
Thrid method by Bixby:
With the help of theSAMSUNG Bixbyservice, you may snap a screenshot by using a voice command.
- Make certain that the voice wake-up feature is turned on. Make a selection of the screen that you wish to preserve
- After that, say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” Excellent! In yourGalleryapp, you’ll find the screenshot you took.
Scroll Capture Option:
The Scroll Capture feature is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a web page or application.
- Choose which screen you want to keep
- Press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time. Several times touch the Scroll Captureicon
- When you’ve captured all of the content you desire, stop tapping the icon
- Congratulations! You should now be familiar with how to utilize the Scroll Capture. In yourGallery, you’ll find the screenshot
How To Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A11
Screenshot refers to the act of taking a picture of the precise item you are viewing on your mobile device’s screen. In today’s world, a screenshot is a valuable tool that may be used to express your happiness or to address an urgent issue with others, or to take use of it when you need it. With a few exceptions, no matter the brand of mobile phone you are using, practically all Android phones follow a similar approach when it comes to taking a screenshot.
How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy A11: 5 Essy Ways
Today, we’ll go over a few different methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A11. Let’s get this party started.
Method One:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A11 Pressing The Power and Volume Button
Step 1: Go to the page that you want to record and click on it. Step 2: Press the down volume button as well as the power button at the same time. A flashing message will appear on the screen to inform you that a screenshot has been recorded. The edit option will appear at the bottom of your screen for a short period of time, and you will be able to modify or share the screenshot immediately from those options.
Method Two:How toTake A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 By Palm Swipe
Step 1: Taking a screenshot on a Samsung mobile phone may be accomplished through the use of the Palm Swipe feature. You must first activate a few options before proceeding. Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your Samsung mobile phone. 2nd step: Once on the settings screen, select “Advanced features” from the drop-down menu. Step 3:Next, locate the option “Motion and gestures” and choose it. Then, select the “Palm swipe to capture” option from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Open a web page that you wish to capture using a screenshot and swipe your hand across the screen of your phone.
Method Three:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A11 By Google Assistant
Step 1: If you have the Google Assistant turned on on your phone, you may use your voice command to capture a screenshot of the screen. If you haven’t enabled it yet, simply follow the steps. Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your mobile device. Step 2: Select the “Display” option from the drop-down menu. Step 3:After that, scroll down the page until you come across the “Language and input” option, which you should select. Select “On-screen keyboard” from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Then select “Google voice typing” from the drop-down menu and then “Voice match.” “Hey Google” should be enabled, and then the button “Next Agree” should be clicked.
Following the selection of the “Finish” option, your phone is ready to be used as a voice command device.
Try asking “capture a screenshot” to the Google assistant once you’ve enabled it.
Method Four:How toTake ALong Screenshotin Samsung Galaxy A11
Step 1: Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your mobile device and select the “Advanced features” selection. Step 2:After that, select the “Screenshot” option and check the “Screenshot toolbar” box to activate it. Step 3:After you’ve enabled that option, you’ll see a new choice at the bottom of the screen called “Scroll Capture.” Select this option. It will continue to scroll. Step 4:When you are through capturing your lengthy screenshot, tap the screen to confirm. Please keep in mind that this function is only accessible on certain Samsung mobile devices.
- On the mobile device, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down the settings page until you reach an option titled “Accessibility,” which you should choose.
- Afterwards, you should be able to see the “Interaction and dexterity” option, which you should choose.
- In order to take a screenshot, open the page that you wish to capture and then click on the icon that appears.
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that your snapshot is ready to be edited or shared.
Please keep in mind that this function is only accessible on certain Samsung mobile devices. In order for you to learn more about the Samsung Galaxy A11, let us discuss some of its characteristics.
- The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes pre-installed with Android 10
- It offers a reasonable amount of storage capacity, with 32GB/64GB storage and microSDXC support, however it does not allow you to install any external memory card into the phone. Its large display size of 6.4 inches and its high quality of 720 x 1560 pixels make watching videos and playing games a joy. We are all aware of how vital a camera is for a smartphone. The camera on this phone is particularly noteworthy, with a resolution of 13MP and 1080p. In comparison to other phones in this category, this phone, which comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU and 2/3GB of RAM, performs really smoothly
- It includes a Li-Po battery with a capacity of 4000mAh, which means you won’t have to worry about charging your phone on a regular basis.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is a fantastic phone, and it is also a brand new model from the company. It has a distinctive appearance, and the features are quite impressive when contrasted to the low price being offered. This is a phone that you may simply choose as your new phone. Was this article of assistance? YesNo
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
You may also use the Screenshot Sharer App to take and share screenshots by just holding down the home button for a lengthy period of time. It comes highly recommended by us. Because the Samsung Galaxy A11 is an Android smartphone, you can easily take a screenshot by following the steps outlined below*. Android Devices are covered by this general technique.
- To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button (or, on certain devices with physical buttons, the Homescreen button and the Power button) for approximately 2-4 seconds. As soon as you hear the camera shutter sound or see that the screenshot has been recorded, press and hold the buttons until they stop responding. Afterwards, your screenshot will be saved in the Gallery app, specifically in the Screenshots folder
* An other way (which is compatible with a variety of devices)
- 2 to 4 seconds of pressing and holding the Power Button is required. If the option to take a screenshot is displayed, select it.
* Didn’t work for you, did it? Take a look at this method: (for HTC and some other manufacturers) *
- For 1 second, press and hold the Power Button
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the Volume Down Button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully, a screenshot will be taken.:)
If your screenshot has been successfully taken, you should receive an email message. In addition, you have the option to share it immediately from the page. Images captured on your phone’s screen are preserved in the Screenshots folder and may appear in the Gallery app. Specifications of the device: Android smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy A11. The date will be announced in March 2020. Features 6.4-inch TFT display, a 4000-mAh battery, 32 GB of storage, and 3 GB of RAM are all included. Wallpapers for a variety of different devices Galaxy M21, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A31, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G, Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, OrangeNeva jet 5G, Oppo Reno2 Z, Oppo Reno2 F, Oppo Reno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno2, OppoReno3, OppoAce2, Oppo
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. You do not need to use another device to get a screenshot of the screen since you can use your Samsung Galaxy A11 to capture one.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities. Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Following that, you will receive a notice at the bottom of the screen displaying the captured image. After pushing the lower volume and power buttons for a few seconds, the resultant image may be accessed instantly by tapping on the icon that appears. If your Samsung Galaxy A11 does not have this screenshot-capturing capability, you should be aware of several other button combinations you may use instead. It is also possible to take a screenshot without having to use any key combinations at all.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
This method is the most effective if your mobile buttons do not function and no other ways can be utilized to capture a screenshot.
As an alternative, the following actions can be taken:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
Samsung Galaxy A11 has been reset via a hard reset.
Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A11 is simple.
What to do if your Samsung Galaxy A11 isn’t charging properly What to do if your Samsung Galaxy A11 is unable to connect to your computer through USB?
How to make a backup of your Samsung Galaxy A11 How to turn off advertisements on the Samsung Galaxy A11 How to free up space on a Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone How to make the text larger on the Samsung Galaxy A11 How to share the internet connection on the Samsung Galaxy A11 How to transfer files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy A11 What is the procedure for unlocking the bootloader on a Samsung Galaxy A11?
- How to Recover Photos from a Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone How to take a screenshot of the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A11 Learn how to locate the blacklist in your Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Using the Samsung Galaxy A11, how do you activate auto-rotate?
- The Samsung Galaxy A11’s ringtone may be customized.
- Learn how to turn off notifications on your Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone.
- How to disable the lock screen on a Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone.
- What is the location of the recycling bin on the Samsung Galaxy A11?
- Learn how to customize the contact photo on your Samsung Galaxy A11.
The Best Way to Take a Screenshot on a Different Phone
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 : Capture SS
Are you seeking for information on how to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A11 with or without the use of a button on the device? In this article, I will demonstrate all of the many methods for taking screenshots on the Galaxy A11. The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most fundamental and often used smartphone features. However, unlike in the past, today’s smartphones provide a variety of methods for taking a screenshot. The Samsung Galaxy A11 also comes with a lot of options for taking screenshots, which we will go over in greater detail later in this guide.
Let’s start with the quickest and most straightforward technique of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A11 2021. To snap a screenshot using this approach, you must press the appropriate key combinations. Following the opening of the material on your screen, take these steps to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- Press and hold theVolume Downbutton as well as theOn / Offbutton at the same moment to activate the camera. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen is being minimized
Congratulations! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Galaxy A11 using your smartphone. Alternatively, you can swipe to trash the screenshot if you don’t want to modify, delete, or see the screen image that was taken.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A11 comes pre-installed with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby (both developed by Samsung). They are both competent helpers, and you may utilize them to capture a screenshot. In our opinion, though, Google Assistant is superior when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to capture on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- To activate the Google Assistant, say “Ok! Google” or “Hey! Google” a few times. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell the Google Assistant after it has been launched. Allow the wizard to process your voice command and snap a screenshot for you
- This will save you time.
After capturing a screenshot on your Galaxy A11, you may either modify the image or erase it by touching it or dragging it. You might also be interested in:
- Instructions on how to make a third-party app into a system app on the Samsung Galaxy A11
- APN Settings for the Samsung Galaxy A11: How to Configure MMS and Internet
- On the Samsung Galaxy A11, a swipe lock has been deactivated due to an administrator encryption policy. How to upgrade the Android operating system
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A11 using gestures
When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A11, Samsung has you covered with itsGesturefeature, which is both intuitive and powerful. You can snap a screenshot of the screen using a swipe gesture on the iPhone, but you must first activate the feature. You can accomplish it in the following ways:
- Get access to Advanced Functions on your Samsung Galaxy A11 after unlocking it. After then, navigate to the sectionMovements and gestures and access
- Locate the “Swipe to capture” area and toggle it to the blue state to make it active
It appears that you have successfully enabled the ‘Swipe to capture’ function on your Galaxy A11. You may now use it to take a screenshot of your screen. Following the instructions below, you will be able to record the material on your screen after it has been opened in your browser.
- Placing your palm on the screen’s side will help you see better. Now, drag it across the screen to the right. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 using Third-party App
Third-party programs may provide additional functionality such as the ability to snap a full-page screenshot, which will scroll automatically and capture the entire page. The configuration provides both full and regular ss, allowing you to choose which you want. To take screenshots using a third-party app, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Samsung Galaxy A11 device. Download and install fooView, or look for screenshots on the web. Open the app and make any necessary configurations
Conclusion That’s all there is to it; we’ve showed you the four most frequent techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please share them with us in the comments section. Was this post truly beneficial to you? YesNo
How To Screenshot On Samsung a21?[7 Methods]
Taking a screenshot is the most straightforward method of sharing the material on your phone’s screen with another person or saving it for future reference. Depending on the situation, it might be a payment receipt or the greatest score on a video game. Consequently, in this piece, we’ll look at how to snap a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s smartphone. When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A21, there are just a handful widely used ways. They are making use of Hardware Keys as well as the Assistive Touch menu to do this.
If you continue reading, you will get even more knowledge!
Most Android-powered devices follow a similar set of operations, however there may be slight changes depending on the manufacturer.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is a brand-new smartphone from the Korean manufacturer. A better display, battery life, and camera will be included in this smartphone, which will also feature a more fashionable appearance. So let’s start with the appearance of the phone. In terms of display, it features a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display, and in terms of processors, it boasts Exynos’ newest Exynos 850 octa-core CPU, which will enhance your gaming experience. Regarding the camera, the Samsung Galaxy A21s boasts a Quad-camera arrangement on the rear that comprises a 48-megapixel primary lens with an f/2.0 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor camera to capture depth information.
The battery is the most critical component of any phone since the phone is rendered inoperable if it does not have one.
A huge battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh ensures a one-day power backup under moderate usage circumstances.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs in a Nutshell
|Display||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display measuring 6.5 inches. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.|
|Processor||It is powered by a (2.0 GHz, octa-core) Exynos 850 (8 nm) processor.|
|Storage||32/64 GB of storage|
|Quad Rear Camera||48 MP+8 MP+2 MP+2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single-lens front-facing camera with a resolution of 13 MP|
|UI||Android 10.0 running on top of a single UI 2.|
|Sensors||Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass.|
7 Ways To Capture a Screenshot on Samsung a21
This is a widely used way for taking screenshots on any Samsung Galaxy smartphone running OneUI 2.0 software. 1. Go to the website that you want to take a screenshot of and click on it. Make any adjustments to the page that are necessary in order to preserve the snapshot. 2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for a short period of time. 3. A blinking cursor will appear on the screen to signify that a screenshot has been taken. When the screenshot is finished, a toolbar appears, from which you may share it or alter it immediately.
2. Using the Palm Swipe Features on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, Take a Screenshot
There is a Second Way to Take Screenshots of Your Computer. On certain phones, you can take a screenshot without even tapping a button; you only need to set up the phone’s screenshot configuration. For this function to be activated, go toSettings – Advanced feature – MotionsGestures and check the box.
Allow the Palm swipe capturing feature to be activated. 2. You can now capture a snapshot of your phone by sliding the edge of your hand over the screen. 3. To see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and pick Recently Added Images from the drop-down menu.
3. Screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s with Assistive Touch
1.First, open the Assistive Touch menu on your device. To do so, go to S ettings, Accessibility, Interaction, and Dexterity, and then click on the Interaction and Dexterity button. On this page, you may enable the Assistant Menu. 2. A floating Assistive Touch menu will appear on the screen of your computer or tablet. You have the ability to relocate it to whatever area on the screen that is most convenient to you. 3. To take a screenshot, navigate to the website that you wish to capture a screenshot of.
Select Screenshot from the drop-down menu.
4. Bixby-enabled smartphones
On phones with a Bixby button, the power and volume keys are located on the other side of the phone.
- Keep the power and volume down keys down at the same time for a few seconds. After the screen flashes, your snapshot will be saved to your computer.
- This may be done by first going to the Settings menu, then to AccessibilityInteraction and Dexterity. After that, you must activate the Assistant menu
- Else, nothing will work.
6. How to Take a Long or Scroll Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
Make sure the screenshot toolbar is enabled if you want to take a lengthy or scrolling screenshot. To accomplish this, navigate to SettingsAdvanced featuresScreenshots. Enable the screenshot toolbar, if it is not currently active, by clicking on it. Now, in order to grab a snapshot of a scrolling page, To take a screenshot of a page, navigate to the page you wish to capture a screenshot of. To take a screenshot, choose one of the ways described above and press Enter. A toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
It will capture a screenshot of the scrolling text on the screen.
7. Phones that include an S Pen
Holding down the power and home buttons at the same time will result in a reboot. After the screen flashes, your snapshot will be saved to your computer.
8. Phones that include an S Pen
Any strange activity on your Samsung smartphone, tablet, or wearable device should be reported to us using the Samsung Membersapp, which may also be used to ask a question or submit an error report.
9. Using Your Voice, Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s
Today, Google Assistant is included in all Android phones, and it allows you to snap screenshots with a simple voice command using your phone’s microphone. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. To make it easier to remember, you may combine instructions and say something like “OK Google, snap a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.”
10. Using the Samsung Galaxy A21s Screenshot Application, take a screenshot of the screen.
You can capture a screenshot using the program if you want to, and I’ve located the finest screenshot software for you here. Taking screenshots has never been easier than it is with Snapshot Easy, a screenshot tool that allows you to capture images in a straightforward method. Bonus feature: The Samsung Galaxy A21 is capable of shooting video on its screen. Let’s take them one by one and see how they go. Recording a screen on the Samsung Galaxy A21 by using the built-in screen recorder 2. To activate the screen recording feature on the Samsung Galaxy A21, scroll down from the top of the screen to see the fast toggle choices in the notification panel.
- After you have done customizing the screen recorder, toggle the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar to the ON position.
- Select the sound source and hit the “Start Recording” button to begin the recording process.
- You will see a countdown timer, a floating widget that allows you to write on the screen in color, and an option to show a video from your front-facing camera while you are recording a screen.
- The recording will be completed if you click on the Stop icon located on right side of the floating widget.
- You may now upload the recorded video to social media networks such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter and distribute it to your followers.
Please bear in mind that the in-built screen recording feature on older Samsung smartphones is not accessible. Therefore, we’ll need to download a third-party program in order to record the screen of your smartphone.
Our Final Thoughts
Which way do you think you’d prefer to try out first, if you had to choose? Any queries you have regarding this essay should be posted in the comments area and I will do my best to address them. Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you may be notified when new posts are published. Please forward this article to your friends as well as to your colleagues.
Frequently Ask Questions
Open Google Assistant on your Android device and say “Capture a screenshot” to take a screenshot without having to touch the power button. It will automatically take a screenshot of your screen and open the sharing sheet.
Is there another way to take a screenshot on a Samsung?
It is the same as it is on most other Android phones to take a screenshot: press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time to capture a screenshot. Hold them in place for approximately a half-second before releasing them. Because of the button structure, it is quite simple to snap screenshots with only one hand while browsing (volume on one side, power on the other).
To use the function, you just place your palm on the left side of the screen and move it to the right side of the screen, as seen in the image below. Your Galaxy smartphone recognizes the motion gesture and takes a screenshot of it, which is then saved to your handset’s memory.
On Android, how do you take a screenshot?
- Make a screenshot of the page
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys at the same time. If it doesn’t work, try pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds longer. Then choose Screenshot from the drop-down menu. If nothing of these options work, you can seek assistance through the manufacturer’s support page for your phone.
What exactly is Samsung capturing?
After much deliberation, Samsung came up with a brilliant solution for taking screenshots on Android. It is possible to record a full web page rather than just the part that is displayed on your screen using smart capture.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A11
Take a screenshot of the screen Now You’re Reading On the Samsung Galaxy A11, here’s how to take a screenshot. Making a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A11 is a piece of cake. Even better, you will not be need to utilize or install any additional applications on your Samsung smartphone. You may take a screenshot on this Samsung smartphone simply pressing one of the physical buttons on the device.
The time required is 2 minutes. To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy mobile, simply follow these instructions:
- The first step is to prepare the stuff you want to record on your phone’s screen (webpage, game score, WhatsApp discussion, and so on). If you press and release both of the Volume Down and Side / Power buttons at the same time, you will hear the camera shutter sound and witness a brief flashing animation on the phone’s screen. Step 3:The recorded screenshot is saved in the Screenshots folder by the operating system of your phone. To see the screenshot snapshot, navigate to Gallery AppScreenshots in the menu bar. Alternatively, you may open theScreenshots folder using My Filesapp. Following the discovery of the screenshot snapshot, you may share it with your friends and family using any social media application, via email, or by sending it to another device over a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. You may also share using any of the sharing tools provided on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- The resolution of the screenshots taken is the same as the resolution of the screen shown on your Samsung smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A11 features an HD+ display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels. In the same manner that you edit any other pictures or images, you may edit screenshot photos in the same way. Because it is produced by default, much as the Camera album, you will not be able to conceal the Screenshots album (folder).
More information can be found at http://www.nytimes.com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ In this section, we will discuss the meaning of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G status bar and notification icons.
More information can be found at http://www.nytimes.com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ 23 Find out how to do a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G by reading on.
18 On the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, how do you take a screenshot? You must be logged in in order to leave a comment.
How To Take Screen Without Using The Power Button On Android
Is it possible that your power button has stopped working when you most need it? Follow this simple approach to snap screenshots on your Android device without having to press the power button. The average smartphone user takes a large number of screenshots every day, capturing anything from messages they’ve read to goods they’d like to purchase later, fresh quotations they’ve discovered on the internet, and, in the majority of cases, their friends’ WhatsApp status updates. If you’re like the rest of us, I’m guessing you use the power and volume buttons on your phone to snap screenshots of your screen.
The beauty of Android is that many different companies may customize and add features to their phones, which makes capturing screenshots on Android a much better and easier experience.
Take Screenshots from the Quick-settings panel
Using the “Screenshot” quick-settings tile on the Android home screen is one of the quickest and most convenient ways to capture screenshots without having to use the power button. It’s rather quick, albeit it isn’t accessible on all Android smartphones at this time. You may find it on smartphones from companies such as TECNO, Infinix, Samsung, Xiaomi, and others. Take a screenshot by opening the quick settings panel, tapping the Screenshot tile, and you’re done. You’ve got the picture in your gallery now!
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Swipe down twice from the top of the screen to get to that point. Now, locate and press on theScreenshot that you took earlier. Try adding the Screenshot tile from the quick-settings edit interface if you are unable to locate it in the above list. After capturing a screenshot, you will be able to see the image in your gallery.
Take Screenshot with Smart Panel
You can still capture screenshots with Smart Panel even if you can’t access the Screenshot fast settings tile on your phone because the volume down button isn’t working. Smart Panel, which is available on TECNO and Infinix phones, allows you to open several features and apps on your phone simply by swiping out from the side of the screen, and it also allows you to snap screenshots from that location.
- Navigate to theSettings menu on your TECNO or Infinix phone. Smart Panel may be found in the settings. You’ll get a brief tutorial on how to utilize Smart Panel based on the version of HiOS or XOS you’re running. After you’ve enabled it, slide out from the edge of the screen to reveal the Smart Panel
- You’ll see a list of the features that can be accessed through the panel. To capture a screenshot and save it to your gallery, select theScreenshotoption from the menu.
Other Android phone manufacturers have incorporated a similar feature into their operating systems as well. It is possible to look at them on your phone.
Take Screenshot with Gestures
On select Android smartphones, in addition to the Smart Panel seen on TECNO and Infinix phones, you can snap screenshots by using your finger. So it’s not a huge problem if your physical buttons have ceased working or if you are concerned about damaging them in the near future. Android smartphones provide a variety of screenshot gestures. Examples include the ability to snap screenshots with three fingers on TECNO and Infinix phones. All you have to do is swipe down with three fingers on the screen, and your screenshot will be saved to your gallery right away.
Ready? Here are the steps to take:
- Select Micro Intelligence from the Settingsapp’s drop-down menu, then click on Take screenshot with three fingers to enable it. On the same interface, you’ll see an animation that demonstrates how to snap screenshots with the motion. Open the screen you wish to capture and click on it. To take a screenshot, swipe down from the top of your screen.
Take Screenshot with Google Assistance
Another option for taking screenshots on Android without having to press the power button is to make use of Google Assistant. The only drawback to this strategy is that Google Assistant does not store the screenshots to your gallery when you use this technique. You can only capture a screenshot and share it as soon as it is created. The Google Assistant is an excellent choice if all you want to do with the screenshot at the time is share it with others.
When using Android, you can take a screenshot without having to press the power button by opening Google Assistant and saying “Take a screenshot.” It will instantly take a screenshot of your screen and open the sharing sheet immediately.
Here’s how to take a screenshot with Google Assistance
- Make use of your favorite trigger to open the Google Assistance
- If you’re utilizing the native 3-button navigation layout, hold down the home button for a lengthy period of time. You can access Google Assistance if you’re using the Android 10 Gesture Navigations
- Simply slide out from the bottom corner of either screen to do so.
- You may either say”Take a screenshot” or “Share screenshot” with your voice or write it manually when Google Assistance appears
- After that, you’ll be sent to the Share sheet automatically. From there, you may share the screenshot on any app you like.
Take Screenshots with third-party apps
When taking screenshots on your phone, if you don’t have access to most of the functions listed above, or if you prefer to have a better choice, you may use third-party applications to accomplish so. If that’s what you’re looking for, there are several applications available on the Google Play Store that can assist you in achieving your goal. However, we propose that you useScreenshot Touch. Why? Taking screenshots on your phone is as simple as touching a little bubble on the screen with your finger.
DownloadScreenshot Touchfrom the Google Play Store and follow the on-screen instructions to take screenshots on your phone with ease.
- Touch the LaunchScreenshot button to start the program. when it has been installed
- On the initial start, you’ll get a small tutorial that will walk you through the process of setting up the app on your screen. To get started, follow the steps outlined below. To execute the permissions for the first time, click on the button that says “Start capture monitoring service” above the screen. Following the completion of this task, you’ll notice a little bubble appear on the screen. To take a screenshot at any moment, simply tap the bubble. And, if you want to make changes to the screenshot after it has been taken, hit the picture icon underneath the bubble as soon as it appears after it has been taken. Later on, you may browse through the app’s settings and customize it to your liking
That’s essentially how you snap screenshots on your phone without having to use the physical buttons on the device. Try each approach one at a time until you discover the one that is the most convenient for you and adjust it.
How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A11
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Do you want to know how to record a screen on your Galaxy A11 phone? Screen Recording is extremely useful for quickly recording and sharing the screen on your mobile device with a colleague or friend without having to use your computer. Take a look at this tutorial to discover how to video screen capture or screen record on a Samsung Galaxy A11 with the aid of a step-by-step guide. A built-in screen recording feature (Save Screen Action buttons) is now available on Samsung smartphones running the most recent versions of Android Q, Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, and Android R.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A11
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy A11 may be accomplished through the use of two distinct ways. Let’s take them one by one and learn them.
1. Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A11 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the Then, as indicated in the picture above, long press on theScreen Recorder toggle feature. In this screen, you may adjust the quality of the recording by choosing between 480p, 720p, or 1080p resolution. It is possible to select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound drop-down menu. You can also change the size of the recorded selfie video in the screen recording settings by sliding the slider from Small to Large. You may turn on the screen recorder by clicking on the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar after you have finished configuring it. A dialogue window will display, from which you may select your sound preferences. Select the sound source and press the “Start Recording” button to begin recording. The following approach should be used if the Screenshot toggle is not present: As soon as the screen recording begins, a countdown timer appears, and a floating widget with a color pen tool to draw on the screen appears. You can also choose which Selfie front camera footage you want to be displayed on the screen by selecting it from the drop-down menu. The recording will be completed after you click on the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget. Screen recordings are automatically stored on your Galaxy A11 Gallery App in the Screen Recordings Folder
- However, you may also manually save them. This video may now be shared on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms
To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel; to access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel; to access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the screen recording function on the notification panel; to access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A11, swipe down from the Then, as indicated in the picture above, long press on the Screen Recorder toggle option.
- This will bring up the Screen recording options page, where you may choose the recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution; You may select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound drop-down menu.
- You may turn on the screen recorder by clicking on the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar once you have finished configuring it.
- “Start Recording” will appear when you have selected the sound source.
- As soon as the screen recording begins, a countdown meter appears, and a floating widget with a color pen tool to draw on the screen appears.
- The recording will be completed if you click on the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget.
- This video may now be shared on social networking platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy A11 With A Screen Recording App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy A11 mobile and download the application. Once you have done so, type ” Screen Recording App with audio ” into the search field and press “Go.” Or Go to this Google Play Store URL to learn more. If you are using a desktop browser, click here. Now choose one of the screen recording applications from the list that you want and click on the Install button. The Screen Recording app must be opened after installation in order to record the Galaxy A11’s screen. The start button must be pressed in order to start the screen recording after it has been launched. The notification panel may also have some of these choices in some cases, if not all. With this method, you have successfully captured the screen of your Galaxy A11
Samsung Galaxy A11 Frequently Asked Questions
In fact, the Samsung Galaxy A11 comes equipped with a screen recording capability that allows you to capture what is happening on your screen. Follow the steps in our guide to enable screen recording.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy A11?
To activate the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy A11, first update the quick toggle choices using the edit button, then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area using the search button. The toggle will then appear in the notification panel as a result of this action.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy A11?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A11, you may utilize the screen recording feature to record the screen in addition to the audio by selecting the Audio recording option from the screen recorder’s options menu. If you like this lesson, please spread the word on social media. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any difficulties when capturing your screen on the Samsung Galaxy A11. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
Here’s how you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy phone
Please welcome to Plugged Basics, a resource for information, tips, and tricks, as well as instructions and guidance on how to get the most out of your devices, applications, and other technology. A screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy phone is something I Google at least once a month, which is particularly humiliating considering that I work as a tech reporter. However, many of the instructions I come across make bizarre advice on how to capture screenshots, which is almost certainly the reason why I keep forgetting to do it.
That’s why I’ve created this simple guide to serve as a reminder for myself, and something that will perhaps be useful to you as well.
I’ll also give two more methods of obtaining screenshots, but please don’t rely on any of them.
Older model (left) has a lower volume button and a power button, however the newer model (right) does not (right) The combination of the home button and the power button It’s incredibly simple; all you have to do is hold down the volume down button and the power button simultaneously. The volume down button is located on the top left side of the device, while the power button is located on the upper right side. The combination of the volume down button and the power button is used to take screenshots on newer models, such as the Galaxy S9, although the procedure is slightly different for earlier devices.
There is a nice physical home button at the bottom of the screen on earlier versions, like as my dependable Samsung Galaxy S6 (shown) (RIP). To capture a screenshot, all you have to do is hold down the home button and the power button on the upper right side of your device.
Behold! The amazing ‘scroll capture’
As soon as you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy, a scroll capture option appears in the lower left corner of the screen. Screenshotception The ability to screenshot complete articles (please do not do this to our articles, instead give a link) or a nice sequence of memes will be made available as a result. There you have it, all you need to know! However, if you’re interested in learning more about the negative aspects of capturing screenshots, continue reading.
The heretic: Ungodly ‘palm swipe feature’
Although one of my colleagues swears by the hand-swiping approach, this is probably due to the fact that he is either a psychopath or a lizard person (theyareout there). The process of taking a screenshot is said to be as simple as swiping your palm awkwardly across the screen of your phone. As a result, I’ve never been able to get it to function correctly, and it’s significantly more trouble than simply pushing two buttons, so I’m not sure why this is even an option. My sweaty, clumsy hands are incapable of completing this task, which necessitates concentration, excellent hand-eye coordination, and enough space around you to swipe your big arm back and forth.
In order to perform dark arts, make sure that the palm swipe function is activated on your phone or tablet.
- Choose Settings, then Advanced Features from the drop-down menu. There you’ll findPalm swipe to capture, which you may activate
- Find something interesting to take a screenshot of
- Take use of the impossible motion and position the side of your palm on the edge of screen, then swipe your hand over the screen
Unfortunately, there is one more option to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy. Click here for more information.
Ask Bixby nicely to take a screenshot
Artist rendition by AfflictorBixby, with permission. To be fair, I will allow that Bixby Voice can be handy for taking screenshots, but overall, it is still a “no.” In spite of the fact that I’m still really uncomfortable speaking out loud to my phone (I know, I’m a neanderthal), I believe the vast majority of society agrees with me on this, at least in a public situation. It’s quite pompous to watch some self-described ‘techie’ using a voice assistant in the presence of other individuals. Your phone usage is your business; please do not make a public spectacle of it in my area.
- Find something interesting to take a screenshot of
- If you were clever and configured it ahead of time, you may just say: “Hey Bixby.” while holding down the Bixby key (located below the volume buttons). To use the voice interface, say “capture a screenshot.” once you’ve engaged it. That’s all there is to it.
Want to learn more about TNW Basics? Please tell us what you’d want to learn more about in the comments section.