- 1 Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
- 2 How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- 3 How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
- 4 How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
- 5 How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
- 6 How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
- 7 3 Ways to Cast to Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
- 8 3 Ways to Cast to A Samsung TV
- 9 2.C ast to TV withSmart Things
- 10 3. Cast to TV withHDMI Adapter Cable
- 11 Samsung New iOS
- 12 Easy installation guide
- 12.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 12.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 12.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 12.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 12.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 12.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 13 TV Cast
- 14 Screen Mirroring Mac to Samsung TV: JustStream
- 15 Best Ways to Connect and Mirror PC to Samsung TV
- 16 How to Cast PC to Samsung Smart TV
- 17 How to cast on Samsung TV’s [all methods]
- 18 How to cast on Samsung TV using Chromecast
- 19 How to cast on Samsung TV using SmartThings App
- 20 Cast on Samsung TV using the Smart View App
- 21 Steps to cast on Samsung TV using Quick Connect
- 22 Cast on Samsung TV via AirPlay
- 23 Cast music on Samsung TV via Airplay
- 24 Video & TV Cast
- 25 Ratings and Reviews
- 26 Information
- 27 Supports
- 28 Benefits of Screen Sharing
- 29 How to Screen Share
- 30 How to Screen Share from a Samsung Phone
Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
Likewise, as technological advancements progress, so does the terminology connected with those advancements. We all use phrases like “screen mirroring” and “casting” on a regular basis today, and it may be quite confusing. What are all of these symbols implying? Simply put, both services allow you to stream films, photographs, and other material from your phone to your smart TV. That’s all you really need to know. But if you’re looking for a more in-depth definition, we’ve got it right here for you.
The solution is right there in the name: screen mirroring.
Whatever is now displayed on your phone will be displayed on the television, whether it is a video, a photo, or a Settings menu.
Smart View is the name given to the screen mirroring function on Samsung smartphones.
- The screen mirroring technology for iPhones is known as AirPlay, and it accomplishes the same exact thing as on other devices – it mirrors photos, movies, and other data.
- Whichever model you have, it’s a fantastic way to share films, images, and other media from your phone directly on the screen of your smart TV.
- Apple’s AirPlay interface is used.
- It is not immediately evident what the term “casting” means due to the fact that it can be used in a variety of contexts.
- Certain programs, such as Netflix or YouTube, allow you to cast films directly from your phone to a large screen display.
- When you cast a video or a movie, the video or movie will only display on the television.
- It’s an extremely easy method to watch a movie while also using your phone.
- Some televisions may require you to change inputs or enable screen mirroring before they will function properly.
- Specifics can be found in the owner’s handbook for your television.
Projection of photographs or movies from your phone, tablet, or computer onto your television may make a great impression. If you want, you may do the inverse and broadcast your TV directly to the screen of your phone or tablet!
- When you’re done, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to bring up the Quick settings window. Then swipe to the right until you reach the Smart Viewicon and press it. Note: If the Smart View indicator does not visible after swiping left, try swiping right. If your device is still not visible, it is possible that it is not compatible with the panel or that it needs to be added to the panel. Select your television from the list of available devices, and then press the Start now button. In order to finish the connection, provide a PIN or authorize access when requested. The screen of your smartphone will now display on the television
- If your television allows you to stream the screen to your phone or tablet, you can do so if your television is capable of doing so. Return to the Smart View home page and choose Other device Phone, after which you may pick your television. To return to the previous screen, selectPhone Other device
When you’re through with Smart View, press theSmart Viewicon on your phone’s home screen, followed by the wordDisconnect. If you want assistance with altering the icons in the Quick settings panel, please see our instructions. Requirements Make sure your computer and television meet the necessary specifications before everyone can watch the program. You will require the following materials: A PC that is WiDi compatible: WiDi will be supported by the vast majority of modern PCs (since Windows 8).
If your PC does not support WiDi, you will need to utilize a separate USB adapter to connect to the network.
If this is not the case, an external adaptor can be used.
- Using your computer’s Start button, start typingBluetooth and other device settings and clicking on the result when it appears
- Clicking Add device or Add Bluetooth or other device when it arrives. Then select Wireless display or dock from the drop-down menu. Once your television’s name has been revealed, choose it by clicking on it. If you are prompted, click Allow on your television
- Your PC screen will now be shown on your television
Disconnect the gadgets from the computer. It’s time to unplug from your computer when you’ve done mirroring your screen.
- On your computer, select Start, then type Bluetooth and other device settings into the search box and click on it when it appears. If you’re running Windows 10, all you have to do is choose the linked device. You can disconnect a device from your computer if you’re running Windows 11. To do so, click More choices (the three vertical dots) next to the device you wish to disconnect. Remove the gadget by clicking on it and then selecting Yes.
You can also use the SmartThingsapp to mirror the display of your phone or tablet to a television set. To begin, ensure that your television is switched on and that it is connected to your SmartThings account.
- Open the SmartThingsapp on your phone or tablet and pick the TV that you want to mirror with your phone or tablet Choose Mirror screen (Smart View) from the TV’s settings page by selecting More choices (the three vertical dots) and then Mirror screen (Smart View). Start immediately by tappingStart, and if necessary, provide your TV permission to access your smartphone.
Please keep in mind that this functionality may not be accessible on the SmartThings PC edition. Please keep in mind that the Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy A, and Galaxy J series do not have HDMI output. If you are unable to connect your phone or tablet to a TV wirelessly, you may still screen mirror by connecting your device via a DeX cable or a USB-C to HDMI connection instead. Simply attach the wire to your television. It is possible that some models will automatically begin screen mirroring. To access the Notifications panel, you may need to slide down from the top of your device’s screen at other times of the day.
If you’re experiencing difficulties mirroring your phone or tablet, try the following suggestions:
- If your phone or tablet does not display properly, it may be because it requires permission from the television. Restart your device as well as your television, and then try to connect again. Make sure you selectAllow when the message appears on the television. You should also check for software upgrades on your devices if you haven’t already. To see if the problem remains, try doing a factory data reset on your phone or tablet. On a Samsung TV, you have the option of disabling the authorization for your smartphone to view your TV screen. Navigate to General and then External Device Manager from theSettings menu on your television. Access Notification may be found by going to Device Connect Manager and selecting it. When utilizing Smart View, turn this setting off to prevent the device from automatically connecting to it. You may also choose Device List from the Device Connect Manager page if you want to manage the devices that are connected to your television. Screen timeout settings should be changed if your computer’s screen continually shutting off. Search for and selectScreen timeout from theSettings menu. From there, you may tweak the settings to ensure that your phone or tablet remains powered for a longer period of time. The Smart View menu will appear if the Smart View symbol is tapped on your phone or tablet when it is minimized. When you connect a device to your computer, the Smart View Control menu is only visible on that device. If the device’s picture seems small on your screen, you may make it a little larger by altering the aspect ratio. On your phone or tablet, press theSmart Viewicon, then tapMore choices to see other options (the three vertical dots). To change the aspect ratio of your phone, go to Settings > Phone > Aspect ratio. You may then select your preferred aspect ratio from the drop-down menu. The 16:9 aspect ratio is the most visually appealing for most televisions.
How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- You can screen mirror, also known as AirPlay, content from your iPhone to your Samsung television. The majority of Samsung television models manufactured in 2018 or after are compatible with the most recent version of AirPlay, known as AirPlay 2. In the event that your Samsung TV isn’t AirPlay 2-compatible, or if you prefer a wired connection, you may still mirror your screen by connecting a lightning-to-HDMI converter to your computer. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
A frequent feature of most modern technology is screen mirroring, which enables you to project material from the screen of one device to the screen of another device using a single cable. When it comes to Apple devices, screen mirroring is referred to as AirPlay, which is an abbreviation for Apple Devices. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the release of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to link devices from different manufacturers and operating systems.
In order to use AirPlay on your iPhone, you must first access it through the Control Center.
Alternatively, you may connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using an HDMI connection to get the same result as described before. Here’s how to do the task.
How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
Before you can utilize screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first ensure that the capability has been activated on the device. Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.Select “AirPlay” and toggle it to the “On” position.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
1.To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. The Control Center may be reached by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on earlier iPhone models that do not have a physical home button. 2) Select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu next to the symbol of two overlapping rectangles. Open the Control Center and select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu. Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of accessible devices on your computer.
Melanie Weir/Insider4 is a photographer.
5.The complete screen of your iPhone should then begin to reflect onto your Samsung television.
How to AirPlay content from within apps
If you don’t want to mirror your phone’s complete screen to your TV, several large video providers, such as Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu, have an AirPlay button built right into their apps, which you may use instead. Unfortunately, Netflix no longer provides the in-app AirPlay feature as a standard feature. Some built-in iPhone apps, such as the Photos app, include an AirPlay feature, which may be found under the “Share” menu. When you’ve confirmed that your phone and television are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and pick the material you wish to play.
You can AirPlay from the Photos app if you press the “Share” button, then pick “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu.
Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer.
4.If a passcode is displayed on your Samsung TV, input it into the pop-up window on your iPhone or iPad.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
In the event that you choose to use a wired connection, or if your devices aren’t AirPlay-compatible, you may link them together using an HDMI cable and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. AN Lightning-to-HDMI converter is a little dongle that links your iPhone to an HDMI cable, which in turn connects your iPhone to your television. Buying the converter on Amazon will cost you roughly $40, and if you don’t already have an HDMI cable, you’ll also need to purchase one. 1. Attach the Lightning end of the cable to the Lightning port on your iPhone.
Make a connection between your iPad or iPhone and the adapter that is inserted into the Lightning port of your iPad or iPhone using the HDMI cable.
3.Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Samsung television set. Move the television’s input to the HDMI channel that corresponds to the one you just created. Begin playing the material on your phone so that it may be seen on your television.
How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.From here, select one or more of the following choices to make the necessary modifications:
- Activating AirPlay on your television: This allows you to activate the AirPlay function on your television, which only has to be done the first time you use AirPlay. You may also turn off AirPlay if you like. It is possible to adjust the size, font, and color of the subtitles in this setting, as well as whether or not subtitles are displayed for your selected media. Regarding AirPlay: You may use this menu to check that you’re running the most recent version of AirPlay or to find out more about the program you’re currently using. Code that is required: Any device connected to your Wi-Fi network that is compatible with AirPlay can connect and mirror to your television when you first start using it. Alternatively, if you wish to prohibit this from happening for whatever reason, you may use this setting to generate a password that users must input before they can project anything onto your television
Melanie Weir is a free-lance writer. Melanie Weir is a freelance writer for Insider, primarily contributing to the Tech Reference section, but also occasionally writing about lifestyle and entertainment subjects. She lives in New York City. Besides that, she works as a freelance writer for ScreenRant and as the Lead Weekend News Editor at TheThings.com, among other places. She spends her leisure time writing plays for both the theater and the cinema. Melanie Weir may be reached at [email protected] or through her professional network, LinkedIn.
3 Ways to Cast to Samsung TV – TV To Talk About
Do you want to know how to cast to your Samsung TV? Communication between electronic gadgets has become the norm as the world becomes more technologically advanced. Thus, your Android phone will be able to connect with your smart TV in one manner or another. In other words, you may easily access the information of your phone or laptop on your system in a variety of ways using various programs. However, in this post, we will only be looking at three of them, with a particular emphasis on Samsung televisions.
- That might be one of the things you do while taking advantage of the smart TV function on your television.
- Some people believe they are referring to the same item, however this is not the case.
- Screen mirroring is the process of projecting what is currently displayed on your phone’s screen onto a larger screen, such as a smart TV.
- If you browse to a different app on your phone at the same time, that activity will be displayed on the other screen as well.
- For example, you may use Netflix or YouTube to cast films from your phone to a large screen without having to use a computer.
- Only the video or movie will be displayed on the screen, and the majority of the control will be handled by your phone.
3 Ways to Cast to A Samsung TV
This option allows you to link your Samsung TV and phone via a wireless connection. Photos, films, presentations, and games are displayed on a huge screen to make them appear larger and more vibrant. If you are using a Samsung Galaxy mobile, for example, the screen mirroring feature is called Smart View. Simply pressing the Smart View icon and following the on-screen instructions will allow you to mirror your screen in seconds. The screen mirroring functionality for iPhones is known as AirPlay, and it serves the same purpose as the feature on iPads.
It is important to note that the screens and options available may differ based on the wireless provider, software version, and device model.
In order to accomplish this, the Smart View application must be installed on your smartphone, and your device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the TV in order to use screen mirroring. To accomplish this, follow these steps.
- Establish a connection between your device, PC, and television using the same Wi-Fi network. After sliding down the Quick Panel on your phone, select Smart View from the menu. After you’ve seen all of the available devices, select your television.
2.C ast to TV withSmart Things
This is Samsung’s smart home hub, which is designed to allow users to operate their smart home gadgets. It is available for download on both Android and iOS mobile devices. A majority of Samsung televisions built after 2016 are automatically detected and connected by the hub. However, if your television was manufactured prior to this, the Smart View app will be the most appropriate choice for you. Samsung is the source of this information. The following are the procedures to be followed:
- Establish a connection between your Samsung smart TV and your device using the same Wi-Fi network. Install the SmartThings app on your smartphone (the software comes pre-installed on the majority of Samsung devices)
- Select Add Device from the drop-down menu.
3. Cast to TV withHDMI Adapter Cable
The usage of this method was once the standard method of connecting to displays before the introduction of Smart Apps. HDMI adaptors are mostly employed in this situation for people who are experiencing trouble connecting wirelessly. It should be noted that Samsung HDMI adaptors are available for purchase separately and provide support for devices that use USB-C connectors.
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter and turn it on. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to an HDMI port on your television. In order to use the HDMI adaptor, you must connect it to the USB port on your device. Turn on your television and choose the HDMI port that you are currently using as the input source.
With the help of this instruction, you should be able to fully utilize your Samsung devices now that they have been properly connected with your television set. As a result, you will receive excellent value for your money as well as a first-rate experience, whether you are beaming photographs or watching movies.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
You may use the world’s most popular web video streamer to view web videos, online movies, livestreams, and live television shows straight on your largest screen by upgrading your Samsung Smart TV and Blu-ray Player. There is no need for an extra streaming box. Supported file types include MP4, M3U8, HLS livestreams, video over, and of course Full HD video. All Samsung Smart TV models from 2010 (C series) to 2017 (new M/MU/Q series) as well as Blu-ray Players with Smart Hub or VEWD are compatible with this application (formerly Opera TV) *** With VideoTV Cast, you can surf the web and stream or cast the World Cup or any other video you choose to your Samsung TV and Blu-ray Player from any location.
- The video that has been detected will be shown underneath the browser.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT NOTES: * Please enter the Samsung App Store on your TV or Blu-ray Player, navigate to the videos category, and install the free ‘TV Cast’ companion app to enable video casting.
- Please make use of the free edition to test your websites and videos!
- Unlike other video streaming apps, this one does not mirror your entire Android device; rather, it simply pushes the video portion of a website to your Samsung TV or Blu-ray Player.
- * When using an Android smartphone, it may be essential to play the video first before the link is identified and cast can be accomplished.
- For web videos, online movies, livestreams, and live television shows that do not cast, please see our FAQ or submit the URL of the website and video link to [email protected] using the report option in the app (if available).
- We will not be able to assist you if you leave unfavorable Play Store reviews without providing us with any information about your problem.
We do not have access to your identifying data, accounts, device id, phone status, GPS position, or contacts, unlike some other services.
* Refunds are only available within 24 hours after the transaction.
GUIDELINES FOR GETTING STARTED QUICKLY The free receiver app ‘TV Cast’ may be accessed via the Samsung Smart Hub or the VEWD (formerly Opera TV).
To connect to your Android smartphone, launch VideoTV Cast and touch on the connect button to obtain your IP address.
4) Begin casting by hitting “tap here to cast” on your keyboard.
We will assist you as soon as we are able.
Thanks for your support. If you enjoy the app, please consider giving it a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the extensions. Thank you so much for your help and encouragement! Disclaimer: This application is in no way associated with Samsung or any other brand mentioned on this page.
Screen Mirroring Mac to Samsung TV: JustStream
FAQ Apart from the subject of how to screen mirror a Mac to a Samsung TV, there are several more questions that our consumers have. Here are a few of them, along with their responses: You can effortlessly mirror a Macbook to a Samsung Smart TV with a few simple steps. You will, however, require a third-party software in order to accomplish this. JustStream is the ideal option for mirroring macOS computers to a television. Air Stream for Samsung TV (provided by AirBeamTV) and Mirror for Samsung TV (by AirBeamTV) are two other options (by Best App Limited).
Try it out, and you’ll have a stream running on your Samsung TV in no time at all.
You’ll need AirPlay2 to make this work.
- Connect your Samsung TV to the same wireless network as your iPhone
- This will save you time and money. If you have an iPhone, select a song from the music player. Activate the AirPlay feature by tapping the AirPlay symbol situated at the bottom of the screen. If you tap your Samsung TV, the audio will be played through your Samsung TV rather than your iPhone.
NOTE:You may be prompted to provide a code in order to ensure that you are connected to the correct television. MirrorMeister is the most effective method of mirroring an iPad. The only thing you need to do is download and install the software on your iPad, after which you connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung TV. Once connected, you may use MirrorMeister to project your iPad’s screen onto your television. First and foremost, you must press the home button to bring up a menu with the word ‘input’ on it.
Perhaps you’ll need to pick ‘apps’ first, which is understandable.
Finally, to begin casting, just choose your smart TV from the list of available devices.
If you have an Apple TV, or a TV that is compatible with Airplay-2, you may connect to it using this cable.
Best Ways to Connect and Mirror PC to Samsung TV
It is possible that watching a movie on your laptop is taxing your eyes. Furthermore, prolonged exposure to the radiation emitted by computers might cause eye difficulties. So, in order to enjoy streaming without jeopardizing your health and happiness, consider mirroring your PC to your television. There are several approaches you may attempt, and if you have a Samsung Smart TV, continue reading to learn how to mirror your PC to your Samsung TV. Download
How to Cast PC to Samsung Smart TV
- Using the wireless approach, Samsung Smart View
- Using the wired method, HDMI Cable
- Using an alternative tool, ApowerMirror
Wireless method – Samsung Smart View
Samsung Smart View is the newest feature to be added to Samsung Smart TVs in the near future. It is an integrated function that allows users to wirelessly stream content from their smartphones to their television.
Furthermore, this application can read subtitles and is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. The methods outlined here will allow you to broadcast from your PC to your Samsung Smart TV using Smart View.
Wired way – HDMI Cable
If you want to cast from your PC to your Samsung Smart TV, you may also use an HDMI cable. This approach is by far the quickest and most straightforward means of mirroring your computer to a television. Following these simple guidelines will teach you how to accomplish it in no time.
- Connect your HDMI cable to the HDMI port on both your computer and television
- To begin mirroring on your television, pick HDMI from the input source menu.
Alternative – ApowerMirror
Using ApowerMirror to mirror your PC to your TV is a good option if you don’t want to deal with tangled connections and you have an Android television. Using this application is permitted as long as your devices are linked to a secure internet connection. You can access anything on your PC from your TV in addition to having high-definition mirroring capabilities. Download
These techniques will guide you through the process of connecting your PC to your Samsung TV and displaying your PC screen on your Samsung TV. You have the option of using a wired connection or a wireless connection. Please share with us what approach works best for you in the comments section below. Amanda Smithon contributed to this article. Tips & Resources will be available on October 15, 2020. The most recent update was made on April 7, 2021.
How to cast on Samsung TV’s [all methods]
Samsung is a well-known brand in the television market, and it is one of the most widely used. The firm manufactures a wide range of televisions, including standard LCDs as well as smart TVs, among other things. People who wish to cast their phone, tablet, or desktop to their Samsung TVs have arrived at the correct web page, as seen below. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of casting any of your devices to your Samsung TV in a few simple steps. The Google Chromecast is the most convenient choice if you do not have a Samsung smart television.
Google has introduced three versions of Chromecast including Chromecast Ultra, which are capable of streaming videos in up to 4K resolution.
If your television has an HDMI connector, you can use Google Chromecast to stream content to it.
To cast your device to your Samsung TV, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to cast on Samsung TV using Chromecast
If you don’t already have a Samsung smart TV, this is the most cost-effective alternative for you.
- Purchase a Google Chromecast, which is one of the best and most affordable streaming sticks available. It is necessary to connect the power adaptor to the GoogleChromecast before connecting the Chromecast to the HDMI port of your Samsung TV, as shown below. Nowadays, practically every television is equipped with an HDMI connector, which you may use to connect the Chromecast to your home network. Check to be that all of your devices (phone, tablet, and desktop) are linked to the same WiFi network before proceeding. Now Download the most recent version of the Google Home App from the Play Store or the iOS APP Store. After that, change your TV’s source to HDMI from the settings. Starting with your respective device, launch the Google Home App. The app will then begin searching for a nearby Chromecast device on its own. When the Chromecast has been located, choose it and then click proceed. You will now see a code on your television and mobile device. It is necessary to check whether both codes are same before clicking on “That’s my code” on the Chromecast App. After that, the Google Chromecast is ready to begin casting content. If you are using a Chromecast-compatible app, you will need to touch on the cast button in order to watch the content on your television. Enjoy
How to cast on Samsung TV using SmartThings App
Samsung TVs made from 2016 onwards are the most suitable models for connecting Android and iOS devices via the SmartThings App, according to Samsung. To cast your device to your Samsung TV, simply follow the simple instructions shown below.
- In order for your Samsung TV and your device to operate together, both must be connected to the same WiFi network. The SmartThings app is available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- You can download and install it on your device from either location. Open the SmartThings app and select “Add Device” from the drop-down menu. To begin casting your device to your TV, choose it from the list of all possible devices on which you may cast
- It is possible that you may see a PIN on your TV screen and will need to enter that PIN in your app. By selecting Smart View, you will be able to cast content from your mobile to your Samsung TV.
Cast on Samsung TV using the Smart View App
- Obtain and install the Samsung Smart View App from either the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Check to be that your device (phone, tablet, or desktop) and your Samsung TV are both connected to the same WiFi network before proceeding. When you open the Samsung Smart View app, you will be presented with a list of all the devices to which you may cast
- Choose your television from the drop-down menu. Then you could be prompted to approve connection or enter a PIN number
- This is normal. Select the material that you want to see on your television screen now.
Also see: How to cast on Sony televisions.
Steps to cast on Samsung TV using Quick Connect
When using an Android phone running Marshmallow or below, Quick Connect is the screencasting tool that you may use.
- Ascertain that your Android phone and television are connected to the same WiFi network. When you first turn on your phone, pull down the notification bar and press on the Quick connect button to search for nearby devices and scan for them. If you choose Quick Connect, make sure you choose Enable Quick Connect from the drop-down menu. You will now see the button that says “scan for nearby devices.” Select your television from the list of available devices by pressing the button. Your gadget has now been successfully linked to your Samsung television. Content from your device may be shown on the television
Check out this article on how to reset Google Chromecast 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation.
Cast on Samsung TV via AirPlay
In the event that you own an Apple device, AirPlay is the most convenient method of casting content to a Samsung TV.
- Open the Photos App on your Apple smartphone and have a look around. The photo or movie you wish to project on your Samsung TV should be selected first. Now, in the bottom left of the screen, click on the share symbol to share your work. By pressing the Airplay button, all of the devices that are now available will be displayed on the screen of your device. Choose the television set to which you wish to broadcast your material
- In this case, there may be a code displayed on the television, which you must type into your Apple device.
You may also be interested in:How to cast on LG TVs with and without Chromecast
Cast music on Samsung TV via Airplay
- Go to your Apple device’s music player and start listening. Choose a song or any other audio file that you wish to play on your television
- Now, to begin casting, touch on the Airplay button and choose your television from the list. Once again, a code may be displayed on the television, and you must type it into your Apple device.
If you are successful in casting the material from your device to your Samsung TV, please let me know how it went. If you have any difficulties when completing the instructions outlined above, please let us know in the comments section below. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and how-to tutorials.
Video & TV Cast
On your Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Player, you may watch any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television broadcast. With the world’s most popular web video streamer, you can watch the program on your large screen. Utilizing Samsung Smart TV’s VideoTV Cast feature you may surf the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television show that you choose on your Samsung Smart TV. The following file types are supported: mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, as well as video-over-IP.
- You may view films for as little as 2 minutes or as long as 2 hours or even longer.
- The link that was detected will be shown underneath the browser.
- There is no requirement to install a large media server such as Plex or any other third-party software.
- Please input the IP address of your iPhone or iPad on your Samsung TV Remote by using the number pad and the up/down/left/right keys on the remote.
- HBO and other DRM protected films such as iTunes movies, Flash video, and other formats are no longer supported!
- * While surfing, please make use of the Remote Playbar to control the video (see more info below) * There is no screen or tab mirroring available because the software just broadcasts the video portion of a website, not the entire website content.
- It may sometimes be necessary to repeat the casting process several times until it is successful with certain videos.
Alternatively, if this does not resolve your issue, please contact us through email before writing a bad review on the App Store.
FEATURES OF THE UPGRADE (available as in-app purchases) * Premium Edition: This edition includes access to all of the features listed above.
* Remote Playbar: While surfing, you may utilize the Playbar to perform advanced video control functions such as video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, and stop.
For basic video control (play, pause, stop, advance and rewind videos), you may also use the supplied TV Remote.
The TV Remote is presently compatible with televisions manufactured between 2010 and 2013.
Compatible with MP4, M4V, and MOV videos that have been saved to the camera roll via Apple’s SD-Card/USB adapter, iTunes Desktop Software, or other third-party programs.
You may make changes to your settings at any time, including enabling or disabling ad-blocking.
Sync and move them between other TV Cast applications and iOS devices by utilizing backup and restore functionality provided by iCloud.
Important: Please keep in mind that this will NOT allow you to cast videos on websites that only provide Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change your homepage: You can customize your homepage in the settings. Disclaimer: This application is in no way associated with Samsung or any other brand mentioned on this page.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 stars out of a possible 517.7K stars
Frustrating, aggravating and annoying
This app has the potential to be extremely aggravating and irritating. Some of the time it works wonderfully, but the majority of the time it simply shuts off during the beginning, middle, and/or conclusion of your show’s viewing, which causes another issue. Even if everything is working perfectly, you must “Cast – Stop – Cast” every time. It has never cast and continues to fail to cast on the first try. You must always cast it after closing the add and selecting “no please try again” before it will cast.
- Then you have to restart the app and look for your program all over again, which is simply too much trouble.
- Not to mention that every time you get it casting again, you have to fast forward to the point when it stopped working.
- I figured it was past due to provide you with an update.
- It wasn’t even necessary to do anything different or make any adjustments.
- I still have to cast the show three times (cast, stop, cast) before it will cast correctly the first time.
- Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
- Please also make an effort to move your wifi access point (or router) closer to both your reception device and your transmitter device in order to improve the signal quality.
- Important: Please keep in mind that a low battery in your smartphone might potentially result in an inaccurate transmission.
- Four, please have a look at the training videos and FAQs contained inside the app, and read the official setup and troubleshooting guidelines given by the maker of your television or casting device.
Please include details about the sending device (for example, an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1) and the receiving device (for example, an iPad Pro running iOS 11.1). (example Samsung model xyz). Thank you so much in advance for your consideration. We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Difficult to start but once you get the hang of it
I downloaded the app for the iPhone version, and it was a little tough to figure out how to use it at first, but after I did, it was no issue. The reason why people are so negative is beyond me. Yes, it was challenging to get started, but after I figured it out, it was easy sailing from then on out. I’m simply wondering whether it has anything to do with the attention span of today’s millennials. They want everything completed as soon as possible. Oh, no, I’m sorry, they insisted on it being done right away.
- When it is shown on television, it is at the lower end of the high definition spectrum.
- I’m currently attempting to find out how to play the videos I’ve stored on my phone; certainly, someone could teach me, but it’s preferable if I figure it out on my own.
- We are delighted that you find our software useful.
- Please also make an effort to get your wifi access point (or router) closer to your streaming device and your iOS device in order to strengthen the signal.
- In such instances, please make every effort to reduce the resolution of the media.
- This has the potential to result in inaccurate transmission.
- Please make sure that your phone is connected to your Cast device.
- If this is the case, touch on the green-edged video again.
- We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Needs lots of work
This application does not function as planned. To view Home movies taken on my iPhone and screen share or project them to a Samsung smart TV – something that *should* be as simple as FaceTime – was my intention when I purchased the device. Wrong! As soon as you go to your video and start playing it, the app will disconnect from the television, so there’s no hope for you there. Second option: Navigate to your home video by selecting it from the app’s menu. It informs you that the free version of the program will only allow you to see the past three videos you have taken!
- So I tested one, and the consequence was that there was no sound, and the video did not rotate to match the direction of the Home video, as expected.
- In addition, the app must upload your video to a web service in order to “optimize” it, which means they now have a copy of your material on their servers.
- The term “screen casting” or “screen mirroring” does not apply here.
- In addition, the entire “input IP address” crap is the worst agony in the world.
- It should be as simple as using FaceTime to communicate.
- Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our app.
- I just wanted to let you know that we made some improvements to the app in the most recent update.
We would also want to assist you with the following issues: (1) “Connection” – Please make certain that you have a reliable internet connection at all times (both your iOS device and the receiver device).
Please make sure that your phone’s energy-saving mode is not engaged before continuing.
(2) “No sound” – Videos may be played without audio if the device does not support the audio format being used in the video.
Try to find the video in a different format if that doesn’t work, and then try again.
Alternatively, you may manually rotate your video before streaming it by editing it in a third-party video editor before uploading it.
We are already hard at work on a TV Mirror for Samsung application.
The option to “optimize local videos” is only available for a limited time on your device and does not preserve the videos.
We do not receive a copy of your material.
(6) “IP address” – We apologize for any trouble this may have caused.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Data Used to Track You
The following information may be used to monitor your movements across many applications and websites controlled by different businesses:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity:
- Users’ content
- Use data
- And location information
For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerKraus and Karnath GbR (SellerKraus and Karnath GbR) 2Kit Consulting is a small consulting firm based in New York City. Size68.4 MBCompatibility with other operating systems iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. iPad It is necessary to have iPadOS 10.0 or later. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. Mac It is necessary to have macOS 11.0 or later installed on your computer, as well as an Apple M1 chip.
In-App Purchases are free of charge.
- Premium Edition $6.99
- Remote Playbar $2.99
- Ad-Blocker $2.99
- Local Videos $2.99
- Desktop Mode $2.99
- Remove Ads (Bronze) $0.99
- Bookmarks $2.99
- Change Homepage $2.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4.99
- Remove Ads (Silver) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4
Screen mirroring, also known as screen sharing, is simply the process of projecting the screen of a phone, laptop, tablet, or computer onto a television screen. Each device has its own set of criteria that must be completed in order to efficiently screen share with another device. Screen mirroring, also known as Smart View, is available on newer Samsung smartphones, however older devices and operating systems may not be equipped with this capability. To find out if your Samsung or otherAndroiddevice supports screen mirroring or Smart View capabilities, drag down the notification menu with two fingers and check for the Smart View symbol in the bottom right corner.
Benefits of Screen Sharing
It is possible to utilize screen sharing for leisure purposes at home and as a presenting tool in the workplace. By allowing you to share photographs and videos from your mobile devices right on your television screen you can share everything from downloaded movies and videos to music and programs to presentations and more. In contrast to conventional screen sharing, which relied on a connected connection (such as an MHL cable), many device makers now provide alternatives that allow you to screen share wirelessly.
Samsung has simplified their wireless screen sharing choices by making their smart TVs and select Samsung smartphones and tablets compatible with one another. To initiate screen mirroring, just pick “screen mirroring” from the “sources” option on your television. The process is straightforward. Select the Smart View icon from the notifications menu on your compatible Samsung phone to begin pairing your devices. Use a wired HDMI connection or a smartphone to TV converter, such as this one, to connect your Samsung phone to a television that is not manufactured by Samsung.
When compared to standard wired connections, the ScreenBeam Mini2 is a superb wireless alternative. This low-cost gadget establishes a direct wireless connection with your device. Because it does not rely on WiFi, it will not cause a snag in your home network.
The following are step-by-step steps for displaying material from the screen of your Samsung device on your television:
- Make sure you have an accessible HDMI connector on your TV for your Wireless Display Receiver (such as the ScreenBeam Mini2). Turn on the television and adjust the settings so that it displays the input from the appropriate HDMI port. Check to see whether the “Ready to Connect” screen shows on the television. To activate the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung smartphone or tablet, move your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen, where the notifications bar will appear. As an alternative, check for “Wireless Display Application” in the settings menu. Select Screen MirroringORSmart ViewORQuick Connect from the drop-down menu
- Your device will search for receiver devices to which it can establish a connection (such asScreenBeam Mini2). Select the Receiver from the list of available devices. It is possible that you may be needed to enter a PIN, which will be presented on the television screen. Fill up the PIN text box with your PIN, and then click Connect. Wait for the device to pair with and establish a connection with the Receiver before proceeding. Once it is connected, the screen of the device will be displayed on the television