- 1 How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
- 2 AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
- 3 Share media to your TV and Smart Monitor with AirPlay 2
- 4 Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
- 5 Contact Samsung Support
- 6 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 7 Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 8 Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
- 9 Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
- 10 Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
- 11 How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
- 12 How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
- 13 Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
- 14 How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
- 15 How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
- 16 Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- 17 Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
- 18 Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
- 19 Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
- 20 Our Final Thoughts
- 21 Frequently Ask Questions
- 22 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
- 23 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
- 24 Video & TV Cast
- 25 Ratings and Reviews
- 26 Information
- 27 Supports
- 28 AirPlay 2 compatibility
- 29 Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
- 30 Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
- 31 Adjusting AirPlay settings
- 32 Connecting iPhone via HDMI
- 33 A note on third-party apps
- 34 Samsung New iOS
- 35 Easy installation guide
- 35.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 35.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 35.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 35.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 35.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 35.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 36 How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
- 37 How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
- 38 Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
- 39 The Bottom Line
How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- ß A one-year warranty is included at no additional cost.
- Everything from your iPad’s playlists and podcasts to the photos and movies on your iPhone can now be seen on your Samsung TV, no matter where they came from.
- Additionally, you may cast to your Samsung Smart Monitor!
AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
Check out the following list to discover which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2:
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27″ and 32″ in 2021
- M7 Smart Monitor in size of 32″ in 2021
- 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
- 2019 Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD televisions
- 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
- And 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
Please keep in mind that Evolution kits will not have AirPlay 2 or Apple TV capability.
The sharing of photos, movies, and music from your iOS devices, such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers can be done straight on your Samsung TV and Samsung Smart Monitor thanks to AirPlay 2! If your TV and Smart Monitor are not linked to the internet, you’ll need to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV and Smart Monitor.
- Depending on your television or smart monitor, you may need to enable AirPlay before you can begin streaming video. To do so, go to Settings, click General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. Using this menu, you may activate the function. When you want to share photographs or videos, go to the Photosapp app on your phone and open it. Make a selection and hit theShareicon in the lower left corner to send your photo or video to someone else
- You may stream to your TV or Smart Monitor by selecting AirPlay and then selecting the name of the TV or Smart Monitor. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The picture or video will be displayed on the device you have specified. To listen to music on your phone, browse to and open a music player, such as Spotify, on your device. When you’ve found the perfect music, tap theAirPlayicon at the bottom of your screen. After that, choose the name of the TV or Smart Monitor to which you wish to stream the content. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The audio will begin to play through the device that you have chosen. To turn off the music, tap theAirPlayicon a second time and then pick your TV or Smart Monitor from the drop-down menu. As an alternative, if you were already listening to audio on your phone, you may just slide down from the top right corner of the screen to reveal the control center. Then, on the audio player’s AirPlayicon, select the device to which you want to stream the audio
Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
On your TV and Smart Monitor, you may make a few AirPlay 2 configuration changes immediately. Simply go toSettings, select General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. You will be presented with the following options:
- AirPlay:Selecting this option will enable and disable the AirPlay capability on your device. Code Requirement: You have the choice of requiring a passcode the first time you connect an iOS device or every time you connect an iOS device, depending on your preferences. Additionally, you may design your own passcode if you so wish. You may also chooseReset Paired Devicesfrom this option if you want to completely wipe the memory of your TV or Smart Monitor of all iOS devices. Subtitles and closed captioning are available. This option allows you to control whether or not captions and subtitles are displayed during the video. There are also various choices for customizing the appearance of the captions, such as changing the font, size, and color. Regarding AirPlay: This is where you can locate the AirPlay version that is presently in use and read about the legal implications of the program.
If you are experiencing difficulties streaming entertainment from your Apple products to your television, please contact Apple Support for assistance.
Other answers that might help
Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and get assistance from an expert on your PC, mobile device or tablet. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them.
- Consult user manual for more full information.
- Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
- Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, alerts, and more!
- Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- The quickest and most convenient method of connecting is as follows: Open the AirPlay application on your iPhone. launching the content application by tapping the Airplayicon Option 2: Connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable
- This is an alternative method. Alternatively, you might use an app that has mirroring features, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Using screen mirroring, you may play or share material from your iPhone on your television set. This article shows how to link your iPhone to a television set. The use of AirPlay, connecting your phone to your television through an audio-video converter, or utilizing a mirroring app are all options.
Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may use your iPhone to connect to Samsung TVs that support Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018 and subsequent years.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check to see if Airplay has been activated on your iPhone. Activate the application from which you wish to broadcast
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu. In certain programs, like as Photos, you must first tap the share button before you can proceed.
Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor in order for it to operate. Lighting Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for around $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads.
Due to the fact that it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available to use. Amazon
- Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone and turn it on. Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter using the included connectors. You will be able to see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable will need to be plugged in. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to the Samsung TV. The source on the Samsung TV should be set to the input to which the HDMI cable has been attached. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
In case you prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available that can assist you. Whenever you want to use screen mirroring apps, make sure that both your Smart TV and your iPhone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. If your phone and television are connected to separate networks, the applications will not operate. The Samsung SmartView app is a free software that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone screen to your smart TV.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView application. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen. Once you’ve entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
Some applications likeYouTubehave their own technique ofmirroring the iPhone screen to your TV. Then, instead of seeing your favorite YouTube videos on your phone’s little screen, you can watch them directly on your television. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
Screen mirroring is a function included in almost all current technology, and it allows users to project material from the display of one device to the display of another device. AirPlay is the brand name for the feature of screen mirroring on Apple devices, which is also known by a number of other names in the industry. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the introduction of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to connect devices from a variety of manufacturers and operating systems to a single source of entertainment.
You must first choose “Screen Mirroring” from the Control Center in order to mirror the whole iPhone screen, and then click the “AirPlay” sign from within certain applications in order to cast video from your iPhone to your television.
Here’s how to go about completing the work.
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can use screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first make sure that the device’s functionality has been enabled on your computer. 1. On your television remote, go to “Settings,” then “General,” and then “Save and exit.” 2. Select “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3.Choose “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu and toggle it to “On.”
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
You may check out the following list if you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27′′ and 32′′ will be available in 2021
- An M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display will be available in 2021. QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 andTVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED TVs with 8K and 4K resolution will be available in 2020
- TV with a Frame and Serif in 2020
- Projectors and Crystal UHD TVs that will be released in 2020
- QLED TVs with 8K and 4K resolution will be available in 2019
- TVs with a frame, serifs, and 4K UHD in 2019
- 2018 Frame TV (Frame Television)
- QLED 4K TVs are projected to be available in 2018
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
Please bear in mind that Evolution kits will not be equipped with AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality at this time.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
In order to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you may choose from a range of alternatives available on the market.
Consequently, locating the most appropriate candidate is difficult. The good news is that you’ve arrived at the proper spot. The procedures listed below will allow you to mirror your iOS smartphone to your Samsung Smart Television as a result.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are all capable of wirelessly streaming movies or material using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology, which was introduced in 2012. It lets you to easily stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer or any other external device. The good news is that it also allows you to stream material from your mobile to a Samsung TV that is compatible with the technology. You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast images right from your iPhone to your television set using Apple’s AirPlay technology.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network as each other.
Step 2: Step 3:After that, click the Share symbol, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
You’ll be able to stream video or images from your computer or mobile device to the TV.
Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more basic alternatives, but in order for it to work, you will need to purchase or get an Apple-specific adapter, which you can find online or in a store. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter, which costs roughly $49.00, is compatible with the vast majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. It is also available for rent or buy. Due to the fact that an additional HDMI cable will be required to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable readily available.
- When you look closely at the adapter, you will discover that it has a connector into which the HDMI cable must be inserted.
- The Samsung television should be attached to the other end of the HDMI wire.
- On the Samsung TV, select the HDMI input to which you have connected the HDMI cable as the source by pressing the source button.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
You may link your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV through a wireless connection if you choose. There are a number of applications available to aid you in this endeavor. To use any of these screen mirroring applications, please bear in mind that both your Smart TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network on your computer in order for them to operate. Your phone and television cannot communicate with each other if they are linked to different networks.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free program that you can download to your phone and use to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart television. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to go about it: 1.Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network by connecting them together. 2.Run the Samsung SmartView program on your device. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- A Samsung TV mirror with an integrated microphone is available.
- If the SmartView app’s performance is not adequate, the Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the latter.
- The Mirror app will prompt you to select which television you wish to view once your phone and television are both connected to the same network.
- 3.Choose the Mirror Samsung TV option.
Broadcasting may be started from the menu bar. The screen of your iPhone is then reflected onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, with a timer displaying how long you have been mirroring the screen. 4.Return to the app and click Stop Broadcastwhen you’re finished mirroring your screen.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
It is possible to instantly project the screen of your smartphone onto your Samsung television if you have an iPhone or iPad with AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring enabled on your device. In order to use the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download it. On your mobile device, select “Install” from the drop-down menu. To get started, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Before you begin, you must check that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is connected to the same local network as your Samsung television.
- In order to do this, the television should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port available.
- 1.Start the Samsung TV application by selecting it from the Mirror menu.
- Take a seat in front of the television when it is revealed.
- Then, using the remote control for your television, hit the OK button to allow the connection to take place.
- In order to begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, pick ‘Microsoft Windows Media Player’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to initiate the process.
Our Final Thoughts
Mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or a Mac computer may be accomplished in a number of different ways. In order to screen mirror an iPhone to an Apple TV or a Samsung TV, the simplest and most straightforward option is to use Apple’s AirPlay. Aside from that, you may link your iPhone to your TV or computer through a hardwired connection, Roku device, or Chromecast to display what’s on your iPhone on the big screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Apple’s screen mirroring or AirPlay technology does not appear to be operating on the Samsung smart television. Before you begin to use your iOS smartphone and Samsung TV together, make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection on your computer. Check to see if the most current update is available on both devices. Check to determine whether your iPhone and Samsung TV are operational by restarting them. Consider your AirPlay preferences and limitations.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
It costs $49 to purchase Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Alternatively, you can obtain one straight from the organization. This converter will allow you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable using a Lightning connector instead of the standard dock connector.
To complete the connection, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your television and the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. On the television, the screen of your iPhone will be immediately mirrored from it.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
Connect with the aid of Samsung Apps. Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView program by pressing the Start button. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV. After you’ve input the pin, the device should begin to connect to your television almost immediately.
Video & TV Cast
On your Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Player, you may watch any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television broadcast. With the world’s most popular web video streamer, you can watch the program on your large screen. Utilizing Samsung Smart TV’s VideoTV Cast feature you may surf the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream, or live television show that you choose on your Samsung Smart TV. The following file types are supported: mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, as well as video-over-IP.
- You may view videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more.
- The link that was detected will be shown underneath the browser.
- You don’t need to install a huge media server like Plex or any other third party program.
- Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected films like HBO currently are not supported!
- * Please utilize the Remote Playbar for video control while surfing (see more info below) (see more info below) * There is no screen or tab mirroring available because the software just broadcasts the video portion of a website, not the entire website content.
- It may sometimes be necessary to repeat the casting process several times until it is successful with certain videos.
- Alternatively, if this does not resolve your issue, please contact us through email before writing a bad review on the App Store.
FEATURES OF THE UPGRADE (available as in-app purchases) * Premium Edition: This edition includes access to all of the features listed above.
* Remote Playbar: While surfing, you may utilize the Playbar to perform advanced video control functions such as video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, and stop.
For basic video control (play, pause, stop, advance and rewind videos), you may also use the supplied TV Remote.
The TV Remote is presently compatible with televisions manufactured between 2010 and 2013.
Compatible with MP4, M4V, and MOV videos that have been saved to the camera roll via Apple’s SD-Card/USB adapter, iTunes Desktop Software, or other third-party programs.
You may make changes to your settings at any time, including enabling or disabling ad-blocking.
Sync and move them between other TV Cast applications and iOS devices by utilizing backup and restore functionality provided by iCloud.
Important: Please keep in mind that this will NOT allow you to cast videos on websites that only provide Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change your homepage: You can customize your homepage in the settings. Disclaimer: This application is in no way associated with Samsung or any other brand mentioned on this page.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 stars out of a possible 517.7K stars
Frustrating, aggravating and annoying
This app has the potential to be extremely aggravating and irritating. Some of the time it works wonderfully, but the majority of the time it simply shuts off during the beginning, middle, and/or conclusion of your show’s viewing, which causes another issue. Even if everything is working perfectly, you must “Cast – Stop – Cast” every time. It has never cast and continues to fail to cast on the first try. You must always cast it after closing the add and selecting “no please try again” before it will cast.
- Then you have to restart the app and look for your program all over again, which is simply too much trouble.
- Not to mention that every time you get it casting again, you have to fast forward to the point when it stopped working.
- I figured it was past due to provide you with an update.
- It wasn’t even necessary to do anything different or make any adjustments.
- I still have to cast the show three times (cast, stop, cast) before it will cast correctly the first time.
- Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
- Please also make an effort to move your wifi access point (or router) closer to both your reception device and your transmitter device in order to improve the signal quality.
- Important: Please keep in mind that a low battery in your smartphone might potentially result in an inaccurate transmission.
- Four, please have a look at the training videos and FAQs contained inside the app, and read the official setup and troubleshooting guidelines given by the maker of your television or casting device.
Please include details about the sending device (for example, an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1) and the receiving device (for example, an iPad Pro running iOS 11.1). (example Samsung model xyz). Thank you so much in advance for your consideration. We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Difficult to start but once you get the hang of it
I downloaded the app for the iPhone version, and it was a little tough to figure out how to use it at first, but after I did, it was no issue. The reason why people are so negative is beyond me. Yes, it was challenging to get started, but after I figured it out, it was easy sailing from then on out. I’m simply wondering whether it has anything to do with the attention span of today’s millennials. They want everything completed as soon as possible. Oh, no, I’m sorry, they insisted on it being done right away.
- When it is shown on television, it is at the lower end of the high definition spectrum.
- I’m currently attempting to find out how to play the videos I’ve stored on my phone; certainly, someone could teach me, but it’s preferable if I figure it out on my own.
- We are delighted that you find our software useful.
- Please also make an effort to get your wifi access point (or router) closer to your streaming device and your iOS device in order to strengthen the signal.
- In such instances, please make every effort to reduce the resolution of the media.
- This has the potential to result in inaccurate transmission.
- Please make sure that your phone is connected to your Cast device.
- If this is the case, touch on the green-edged video again.
- We would much appreciate hearing from you.
Needs lots of work
This application does not function as planned. To view Home movies taken on my iPhone and screen share or project them to a Samsung smart TV – something that *should* be as simple as FaceTime – was my intention when I purchased the device. Wrong! As soon as you go to your video and start playing it, the app will disconnect from the television, so there’s no hope for you there. Second option: Navigate to your home video by selecting it from the app’s menu. It informs you that the free version of the program will only allow you to see the past three videos you have taken!
- So I tested one, and the consequence was that there was no sound, and the video did not rotate to match the direction of the Home video, as expected.
- In addition, the app must upload your video to a web service in order to “optimize” it, which means they now have a copy of your material on their servers.
- The term “screen casting” or “screen mirroring” does not apply here.
- In addition, the entire “input IP address” crap is the worst agony in the world.
- It should be as simple as using FaceTime to communicate.
- Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our app.
- I just wanted to let you know that we made some improvements to the app in the most recent update.
We would also want to assist you with the following issues: (1) “Connection” – Please make certain that you have a reliable internet connection at all times (both your iOS device and the receiver device).
Please make sure that your phone’s energy-saving mode is not engaged before continuing.
(2) “No sound” – Videos may be played without audio if the device does not support the audio format being used in the video.
Try to find the video in a different format if that doesn’t work, and then try again.
Alternatively, you may manually rotate your video before streaming it by editing it in a third-party video editor before uploading it.
We are already hard at work on a TV Mirror for Samsung application.
The option to “optimize local videos” is only available for a limited time on your device and does not preserve the videos.
We obtain no copy of your material.
(6) “IP address” – We apologize for any trouble this may have caused.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Data Used to Track You
The following information may be used to monitor your movements across many applications and websites controlled by different businesses:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity:
- Users’ content
- Use data
- And location information
For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerKraus and Karnath GbR (SellerKraus and Karnath GbR) 2Kit Consulting is a small consulting firm based in New York City. Size68.4 MBCompatibility with other operating systems iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. iPad It is necessary to have iPadOS 10.0 or later. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 10.0 or later. Mac It is necessary to have macOS 11.0 or later installed on your computer, as well as an Apple M1 chip.
In-App Purchases are free of charge.
- Premium Edition $6.99
- Remote Playbar $2.99
- Ad-Blocker $2.99
- Local Videos $2.99
- Desktop Mode $2.99
- Remove Ads (Bronze) $0.99
- Bookmarks $2.99
- Change Homepage $2.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4.99
- Remove Ads (Silver) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum) $4
Casting material from a bite-sized mobile device to a larger display is perfect for seeing images, watching films, and mirroring whatever is currently displayed on the screen of your smaller hardware to a panel with far more viewing real estate than your smaller hardware. Casting music and video from your iOS smartphone has never been easier thanks to Apple’s AirPlay technology — which is especially convenient for those who are dedicated to the Apple ecosystem. But, did you know that you can also utilize AirPlay 2 with a variety of smart TVs that are compatible with it?
In this article, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to utilize AirPlay 2 to stream video from your iOS devices to your Samsung QLED TV in your living room.
AirPlay 2 compatibility
Not all Samsung TVs are compatible with AirPlay 2, but as time goes on, more and more of the company’s products on the market are equipped with the capability out of the box. Samsung has been delivering AirPlay 2 compatibility on select televisions since the beginning of 2018. There are several Samsung TVs and monitors that are compatible with AirPlay 2, and the following is a list of them:
- Smart Full HDTV N5300, 4K UHD TV, QLED 4K, Frame TV are some of the new models for 2018. Frame TV, Serif TV, 4K UHD TV, 8K, and 4K QLED TVs will be available in 2019. 2020: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2021: 8K and 4K QLED TVs, Frame TV, Crystal UHD TVs, 27-inch and 32-inch M5 Smart Monitors, 32-inch M7 Smart Monitor
- 2022: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2023: Crystal UHD TVs,
Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
For starters, make sure that your Samsung TV and your iPhone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to play AirPlay content on your television, and if you want more assistance, we recommend that you visitSamsung’s support page for additional information on your specific TV model.
AirPlay (video and audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Press theScreen Mirroringbutton on your keyboard. Step 3: Select the Samsung TV choice that has been offered. Step 4:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen.
Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2:Tap on theNow Playingwidget. Step 3:Tap on theAirPlayicon (a little circle with a triangle) (a small circle with a triangle). Step 4: Select the Samsung TV option from the drop-down menu. Step 5:If prompted, enter the code provided on your Samsung TV.
That’s all there is to it! If you have a Samsung TV that supports AirPlay 2, connecting and sharing your favorite video on the big screen is as simple as pressing a button. Otherwise, you may prefer to follow the wired HDMI method described below.
Adjusting AirPlay settings
Step 1: From the top-right corner of your iPhone, scroll down to see the Control Center. Step 2: Select the Now Playingwidget from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the AirPlayicon from the menu bar (a small circle with a triangle). The Samsung TV choice will be selected in Step 4. Step 5:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen. Yes, that is all there is to it. Connecting and sharing your favorite entertainment on the big screen is as simple as plugging in your Samsung TV with AirPlay 2.
Connecting iPhone via HDMI
If your Samsung television does not support AirPlay 2, you may still use your iPhone to display content on the big screen by connecting it to the television using an HDMI connection and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. An adapter of this type is available for purchase through Apple’s official shop, but you may get considerably less expensive alternatives that are just as effective on Amazon. You can connect your iPhone to your television in the same way you would any other device once you have gotten the HDMI cable and the necessary converter.
A note on third-party apps
It is also possible to link your iPhone to your TV by using a third-party app, such as Airbeam’s Mirror for Samsung TV, which is available for free. While testing, we were unable to locate any third-party applications that worked without causing any consequences, such as latency or stuttering. Even if you have a Samsung Smart TV that does not support AirPlay 2, one of these applications may be able to function for you; however, keep in mind that your results may vary depending on your device.
- Westinghouse, Polk Audio join the Roku TV Ready program
- You won’t believe how inexpensive this 65-inch QLED TV is now
- For a limited time, this 70-inch television is available at Best Buy for $550
- How to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your TV
- Learn how to link Alexa to your television.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
Using an iPhone to screen mirror on a Samsung TV, how do you do it? Here is a comprehensive tutorial to assist you in learning how to mirror the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV in the simplest of ways.
Screen MirroringAirPlay Tips
Transferring, backing up, and managing iOS material in an intelligent manner
- Transfer photographs, music, movies and more to PC, and vice versa
- Backup your iPhone in a variety of ways, including full backup, incremental backup, and air backup. Free download films and music from 1000+ sites like YouTube
With the iPhone, you can view and enjoy movies or television shows whenever and wherever you choose. However, there is nothing more enticing than viewing your favorite program on a much larger screen than a television. As a result, iPhone screen mirroring has grown increasingly popular and frequently utilized. This article is for you if you’re also interested in streaming material or media from your iPhone to a Samsung television. In this post, we’ll show you the quickest and most straightforward techniques for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV so that you may use it for screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
There are a variety of options available for mirroring the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV on the market.
It is for this reason that finding the proper one is tough. Fortunately, you’ve arrived to the correct location. Consequently, the following are the methods that you may employ to mirror your iOS device to your Samsung Smart Television.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – AirPlay 2
Apple AirPlay 2 allows for wireless streaming of video or material from Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers. It enables you to simply stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer. Fortunately, it also allows you to stream video from your device to a Samsung TV that is compatible with it. You can stream movies, music, programs and cast photographs from your iPhone right to your television. Let’s explore how to utilize AirPlay 2 for iPhone screen mirroring to Samsung TV.
Step 2: On your iPhone, open the Photos app and choose the movie or photo that you want to share with your friends.
Step 4: Finally, pick the target Samsung TV from the list of recognized devices and you’ll be able to stream your movie or image on the TV.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – Adapter
Using a lightning digital AV adaptor to link an iPhone to a smart TV for screen mirroring is another option for connecting an iPhone to a smart TV. If you use this converter, you will be able to mirror your iPhone to any high-definition television with ease. It enables you to watch and enjoy videos from streaming apps such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, among others. The greatest feature is that it has a second lightning adapter plug, which allows you to charge your iPhone while you’re watching your favorite program.
Step 1: Turn on your television and then connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port, which may be found on the rear of your television.
Step 3: After that, connect the adaptor’s connection to your iPhone using the provided cable.
You’ll be able to mirror your iPhone onto your television screen in the near future.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – ApowerMirror
If none of the methods listed above work for your Samsung screen mirroring iPhone, ApowerMirror may be able to help. It is a fantastic screen mirroring program that allows you to easily display the screen of your iPhone on your television. It is really useful when it comes to streaming movies, photographs, playing games, and a variety of other activities. While watching streaming material, you may even capture the action on your device’s screen. Learn how to utilize ApowerMirror by following the instructions outlined below.
Step 2: After that, you’ll need to link your TV and computer together with an HDMI cable.
Then, from within the app, select the “M” button to connect your iPhone to your computer (see Step 3).
Following that, select “Phone screen mirroring” and then “Start Now.” Step 4: Lastly, your iPhone will be mirrored to both your television and a computer at the same time. How to use ApowerMirror to screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
We advised you giveAnyTransa try for the greatest alternative tool foriPhone screen mirroring onto a PC. People who have become accustomed to the tiny screen of their iOS smartphone will find this application to be really useful. Mirroring, recording, and capturing the screen of your iPhone from your computer have all become much more convenient as a result of this application. Now, you may quickly get rid of your iPhone slow down by simply recording and capturing your device screen from the computer.
The following are the justifications for doing so:
1. Stream and Enjoy Content from Your iPhone to Computer
You may start mirroring your iPhone to your computer right away by using AnyTrans. You can then view the material on your smartphone in real time. As you are aware, displaying critical work kept on an iPhone onto a computer is more visually attractive and more convenient than displaying it on a screen in front of an audience. Take advantage of this program and begin transferring your favorite iPhone media to your computer right away. iPhone Screen Mirroring Using AnyTrans – Streaming of Content
2. Record Your iPhone Content as You Want
Anyone interested in capturing the content of their iPhone from their computer will find that AnyTrans can assist them in doing so quickly and efficiently. It enables you to record television broadcasts, class lectures, films, capture your actions while they are taking place on a device in order to produce a tutorial, and much more. At the end of the process, you will almost certainly receive a high-quality and comprehensive recording file that is free of watermarks. iPhone Screen Mirroring with AnyTrans – Capture and Share Content
3. Capture Your iPhone Screen in One-Click
Are you looking for a technique to record the screen of your smartphone from your computer? Then, you will be delighted to hear that AnyTrans can execute this process with ease. The best feature is that every screen you capture will be stored on your computer automatically and immediately after you click “Save.” Furthermore, you have the ability to alter your screenshots in real time. With AnyTrans, you may have complete control of your iPhone from a computer. This is quite useful in a variety of scenarios, particularly when you want to view your favorite movie saved on your iPhone on the larger screen of your computer.
It also offers a lot more features.
The Bottom Line
That’s all there is to it when it comes to connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly for screen mirroring. As you can see, there are a variety of options available to assist you with mirroring your iOS iPhone to a television.
Finally, you can start viewing and enjoying your favorite show or movie on a larger screen without having to leave the comfort of your own home. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.