- 1 How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10 in 5 different ways
- 2 How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S10 usingbuttons
- 3 How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S10 using yourpalm
- 4 How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S10 usingBixby
- 5 How to screenshot a portion of the Galaxy S10 screen withEdge panels
- 6 How to take a scrolling capture of the Galaxy S10screen
- 7 Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
- 8 How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S10
- 9 Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10+ / S10 5G (G970U/G973U/G975U/G977U) – Take a Screenshot
- 10 Take a screenshot
- 11 Edit or share screenshots immediately
- 12 Access and use screen recording
- 13 Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- 14 How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Lite
- 14.1 Take Screenshot On Galaxy S10 Lite Using Hardware Buttons
- 14.2 Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Screenshot Using Gesture
- 14.3 Galaxy S10 Lite Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- 14.4 How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
- 14.5 Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Lite Using Google Assistant
- 14.6 Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications:
- 15 How to Screenshot On Samsung s10 [6 Solutions]
- 16 How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10
- 17 Samsung’s Galaxy S10 smartphone.
- 17.1 Method 1: Using the Buttons as a Control
- 17.2 Method 2: How to take a screenshot with your palm on a Galaxy S10 smartphone.
- 17.3 Method 3: Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10: Smart capture
- 17.4 Method 4: Take a screenshot of a scrolling page
- 17.5 Method 5: The Smart Select feature in the Edge Panel
- 17.6 Method 6: Taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is Google Assistant/Bixby
- 18 Our Final Thoughts
- 19 Frequently Ask Questions
- 20 Is there a different way to take a screenshot on a Samsung device?
- 21 How can I snap a screenshot on my Samsung a10 if the power button is not available?
- 22 How to Capture a Screenshot on the Galaxy S10
- 23 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- 24 How to Capture a Screenshot on Samsung S10 Plus, S10, and S10e
- 25 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite, how to
- 26 First Method:
- 27 Second Method:
- 28 Voice method by Bixby:
- 29 Scroll Capture Option:
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10 in 5 different ways
- On the Samsung Galaxy S10, there are no less than five different methods for taking a screenshot. Pressing theVolume Down and Power keys on the Galaxy S10 at the same time, swiping your thumb over the screen, or telling Bixby to capture a screenshot are all options. You may also utilize the S10’sscrolling capture button to capture screenshots of documents that are longer than the phone’s display, such as web pages. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
A screenshot on your phone is useful for a variety of reasons, like capturing a moment from a social media post, freezing the victory screen in a game, or capturing the picture of an entire web page. Fortunately, taking a screenshot on your Galaxy S10 is simple, and there are multiple various methods to go about it – so you can choose the one that is most convenient for you or that works best for you.
Despite the fact that Samsung provides a number of alternative methods for taking screenshots, the most conventional technique – which is the most similar to the one you may be familiar with from other phones – is to utilize the buttons on the side of the phone. 1.Assemble the screen in the manner in which you wish to capture it. 2.Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for a second or two until the screenshot is captured. You’ll notice that the screen is flashing and shrinking somewhat.
source Dave Johnson/Business Insider3 has contributed to this article.
You may use the tools to make adjustments to the image, or you can do nothing and the screenshot will be saved to the Gallery automatically.
How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S10 using yourpalm
Several Android phones allow you to perform simple operations with gestures, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 allows you to snap a screenshot by dragging the edge of your hand over the screen. This should be enabled by default, however if you wish to double-check, follow these steps: 1. Launch the Settings application. 2.Click on the “Advancedfeatures” button. 3.Press the “Motions and gestures” button. 4.Make sure the “Palm swipe to capture” feature is enabled by swiping the switch to the right. Once it’s set up, you may snap a screenshot with your palm on the screen.
- 2) Position the edge of your palm against the edge of the S10’s screen, with your pinkie pointing down the long side of the phone.
- 3.Slide your palm across the phone in a single fluid motion to unlock it.
- To take a screenshot, swipe your hand over the screen from left to right.
- In this case, you will see the screen flash and shrink, indicating that the screenshot has been properly recorded.
How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S10 usingBixby
Additionally, Bixby, which is Samsung’s personal assistant (akin to Apple’s Siri), has the ability to take a screen shot on your behalf. The following steps assume that Bixby has already been configured (if it hasn’t already, hit the Bixby button below the volume controls on the left side of the S10 to get Bixby ready for business).
1.Prepare your screen by displaying the material you wish to screenshot. 2.Say, “HeyBixby, take a screenshot,” and then press the button. Bixby will snap a screenshot and store the image to the Gallery when you say something.
How to screenshot a portion of the Galaxy S10 screen withEdge panels
A screenshot may also be taken on your behalf by Bixby, which is Samsung’s personal assistant (akin to Apple’s Siri). The following steps assume that Bixby has already been configured (if it hasn’t already, hit the Bixby button below the volume controls on the left side of the S10 to make Bixby ready for business). Create a snapshot of the content on your screen by following these steps. To capture a screenshot, say something like “HeyBixby, take a screenshot.” Using Bixby, you may snap a screenshot and save it to your Gallery.
How to take a scrolling capture of the Galaxy S10screen
The screenshot toolstrip shows at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds after you have taken a full screenshot using any of the techniques listed above – utilizing the buttons, your palm, orBixby – and allows you to make minor adjustments to the screenshot before saving it. It’s possible that the most useful feature in the toolstrip is the scrolling capture button, which allows you to take screenshots of web sites that are far longer than the phone’s display. Install the content you wish to record on the screen, such as a webpage, and arrange it as follows: 1.
3.When the toolstrip displays, click on the scrolling capture button to make the screenshot longer by scrolling the screen.
Foto: The scrolling capture button allows you to take screenshots of incredibly long web pages that are quite tall.
On addition to the crop button, there is an annotation button (which allows you to draw on the screenshot) and a share button in the toolstrip.
Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
The screenshot toolstrip shows at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds after you have taken a full screenshot using any of the techniques listed above – utilizing the buttons, your palm, orBixby – and allows you to make final adjustments to the screenshot before saving it. The scrolling capture button, which allows you to take screenshots of online sites that are far longer than the phone’s display, is perhaps the most powerful feature in the toolstrip. Install the content you wish to capture on the screen, such as a webpage, and arrange it as follows: Use the buttons, palm, or Bixby to take a screenshot of the screen.
Because the button adds more length to the bottom of the screenshot with each hit, you may tap it repeatedly for a very lengthy page.
source Business Insider photographer Dave Johnson A crop button, an annotation button (which allows you to draw on the screenshot), and a share button are all included in the toolstrip as well.
- To begin, navigate to the screen you wish to capture. Power (Side key) and Volume down keys must be pressed simultaneously in order to capture a screenshot. Upon bringing up the Smart capture menu, click on theScroll captureicon (it has the appearance of a downward arrow, and it will bounce up and down)
- To begin scroll capture, tap theicona a second time to initiate the procedure. Continue to press theicon until it reaches the bottom of the page or the location of your choice
- By selecting the hashtagicon from the Smart capture menu, you may add tags to your screenshots. Although suggested tags will be displayed, you will have the option to add your own. Save your tag by using the Save button. When you’re finished, just touch outside of the Smart capture menu bar to exit the application. The captured screen may be seen by tapping on the screenshot preview or by navigating to the Gallery. Please keep in mind that the smart capture symbol will not display until you are on a very big web page, app screen, or image that necessitates scrolling. It is possible that it will not operate on some websites. Smart capture is inaccessible on newer phones since it is built in. It’s always on
- It’s always enabled.
A simple voice command may be used to snap a screenshot if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant installed on your device. Saying “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” will cause Bixby to capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen. To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well?
- To capture a screen, first remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
- You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are now viewing.
- When you’re finished, click on theSaveicon to save the screenshot to your Gallery folder.
- What matters is that your screenshots will be accessible from the same location, regardless of the device you are using.
- TapAlbumsto see a collection of all the screenshots you’ve taken on your phone, which is available on select smartphones.
Other answers that might help
It’s possible to snap a screenshot using your voice command if you have Bixby Voice or Google Assistant set up. Bixby will capture whatever is currently displayed on your screen when you say “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot.” To make things even more complicated, you may put together a series of requests like “Hey Bixby, snap a screenshot and post it on Twitter.” Using a S Pen with a compatible phone is a convenient method to capture screenshots, so why not use it for that purpose as well. It’s simple to take a quick screenshot of whatever it is you’re doing on your phone with the S Pen’s Screen write function.
- Tap the Air command menuicon on your S Pen’s screen, followed by the Screen write button.
- To write or draw on the snapshot if you choose, you may do so using the controls.
- When using Smart Choose, you may also use your S Pen to select specific areas of a picture.
- Simply browse to your applications and select Gallery from the drop-down list.
How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S10
The second technique for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 is as follows: 1-Go to the screen or program that you wish to capture with your Samsung’s screen capture feature. Opening the notification bar on your Samsung Galaxy S10 is as simple as sliding your finger from the top of the screen down and pushing on the “Screenshot” symbol that appears. 3) The shot photograph is immediately stored to the gallery of your Samsung smartphone or tablet. Concerning the device: The Samsung Galaxy S10 has dimensions of 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm (5.90 x 2.77 x 0.31 in), a weight of 157 grams, a screen size of 6.1 inches, a surface area of 93.2 cm2 (an 88.3 percent screen-to-body ratio), and a screen resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels at a 19:9 aspect ratio (550 pixels per inch density).
The RAM memory in the USA/LATAM and China versions is also included. The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes pre-installed with the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system and one user interface. Has it proven to be useful?
Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10+ / S10 5G (G970U/G973U/G975U/G977U) – Take a Screenshot
You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Take a screenshot of the page Screenshots may be edited or shared right away. Screen recording may be accessed and used.
Take a screenshot
The Power/LockandVolume down buttons should be pressed and immediately released at the same time. Take note that to obtain screenshots, go to the home screen and pick theGallery appAlbums tabScreenshots from the drop-down menu.
After capturing a screenshot, a toolbar will display at the bottom of the screen immediately after the capture. Choose the desired choice from the drop-down menu: CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE: Make a selection of the Cropicon and then adjust the screenshot as required. SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR OWN: Select theShareicon and then follow the on-screen instructions to share.
Access and use screen recording
Screen recording allows you to capture what is happening on your phone while it is in use. Using your finger, swipe down from the Notification bar twice, then choose the Screen recorder icon from the resulting list. Select the preferred sound option, and then click on the Start recording button to begin recording. To pause the recording, click on the Pause symbol on the toolbar. To terminate the recording, click on the Stop symbol. Take note that you must start by selectingGallery appAlbums tabScreen recordings from the home screen in order to have access to screen recordings.
Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. In many situations, taking a screenshot with the Galaxy S10 Lite may be really beneficial. Taking a screenshot or recording a screen grab on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone is a straightforward process. In this tutorial, you will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone. Your Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone is compatible with the Android 10 (One UI 2.1) operating system. We will also learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11) versions, as well as on other Android devices.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Lite
Taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 Lite may be accomplished through the use of four distinct techniques. The first way is the simplest and most straightforward.
Take Screenshot On Galaxy S10 Lite Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy S10 Lite where you want to take a screenshot and press the screenshot button. In order to proceed, press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, then swiftly release them both after a few seconds. A notification sound will be heard, and the screen will flash to indicate that the selected screen has been successfully taken. When this happens, a screenshot floating popup will appear at the bottom of the screen, which you may use to examine and alter the screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically as well as being captured.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Screenshot Using Gesture
You will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite using the built-in gesture options in this tutorial.
- To capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, you will use the built-in gesture options, which are described below.
Galaxy S10 Lite Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Navigate to the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite mobile phone where you wish to capture a screenshot
- All you have to do now is pull down your notification bar and press on the screenshot capture icon toggle button. A screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone when the screen has been recorded.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
Using your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite’s screen, you may snap a scrolling or lengthy screenshot by following the instructions below.
- This feature may be enabled by heading toSettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshot. After that, enable the Screenshot toolbar. Take a standard screenshot by pressing the physical keys or utilizing the swipe gesture option in any of the techniques listed above. A floating window with the OneUI screenshot toolbar will be shown. Now press the Down arrow key to take a lengthy screenshot, which will continue to take a scrolling screenshot until the entire page is covered
- To view or modify your screenshot, use the down arrow key on your Galaxy S10 Lite until you reach the bottom of the page. Click on the floating screenshot window or toolbar to access the screenshot editing or viewing options. The lengthy screenshot will also be immediately saved to the Screenshot folder within the gallery app
- However, the short screenshot will not be preserved.
Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Lite Using Google Assistant
Using Google Assistant, we will be capturing the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone in this technique.
- Navigate to the screen on which you wish to capture a screenshot
- After pressing and holding the home button for 2-4 seconds, Google Assistant will appear on your smartphone’s display screen. Then just say “OK Google” and capture a screenshot of the result. You will hear the camera shutter sound or see the screen flash white to indicate that the selected screen has been properly taken. You will need to manually save the screenshot that was obtained on your Galaxy S10 Lite. The screenshot will not be saved automatically in this technique, unlike the other approaches.
Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications:
Your Galaxy S10 Lite phones are powered by the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor, which is paired with a 4500mAh battery and 6/8GB of memory. Thanks for following up with our instructions on how to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, I hope you were successful. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any other queries about your smartphone. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices. More information about our website and its writers may be found on ourAbout US page. You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
How to Screenshot On Samsung s10 [6 Solutions]
It has been announced that the new Samsung Galaxy S10 has been released, and everyone is gushing about it. But do you know how to screenshot the new Samsung Galaxy S10? Using your Samsung Galaxy S10, I’ll demonstrate some simple procedures for taking a screenshot.
So the quick answer, How to Screenshot On Samsung s10?
Here’s a quick guide on how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S10 smartphone. The snapshot should be created in a split second or less by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time for few seconds. How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10
It is possible to take screenshots on the Galaxy S10 using at least five distinct approaches that do not involve the use of any third-party apps. In certain cases, the Galaxy S10 and its predecessors are the only devices that can do certain screenshot techniques (and other Galaxy phones). Some features are shared by all Android phones, while others are exclusive to certain models. This how-to article, which uses the Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, and S10 5G, discusses and displays the five various approaches for taking screenshots on a mobile device.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 smartphone.
With its gorgeous Infinity-O display and simplified One UI software, the Galaxy S10 has a completely new design, but its internals are much the same as they were before. Obviously, this is a good thing to see. The basic functions of the Galaxy S10, such as capturing a screenshot, are the same as they were on the Galaxy S9, and there are other ways to execute these activities on the current Galaxy S10 models. The following steps will show you how to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S10 series, including the S10 Plus and S10e, as well as other smartphones.
Method 1: Using the Buttons as a Control
A screenshot on the Galaxy S10 may be taken by pressing the physical buttons on the smartphone, which is the fastest and most convenient manner of doing so.
- In order to begin, pull up the screen that you want to capture
- For a few of seconds, press and hold the power and volume down keys at the same time.
Automatically stored to the Screenshotsfolder in your Documents folder when you take a screenshot. Also included is preview mode, which allows you to cut the image, mark it up, and share it with others in a matter of seconds with just one tap.
Method 2: How to take a screenshot with your palm on a Galaxy S10 smartphone.
Several Android phones allow you to do simple activities using gestures, and the Galaxy S10 has the ability to snap a screenshot by moving the edge of your hand from left to right across the screen. This should be enabled by default; however, if you want to double-check, you may do so by doing the following steps:
- To begin, open the Settings program. Make a selection from the drop-down menu labeled “Advanced features.” Choose “Motions and gestures” from the drop-down option. By flicking the switch to the right on the camera, you can confirm that “Palm swipe to capture” is activated.
You will be able to snap a screenshot with your hand when you have completed the setting. This may be accomplished by following the steps below: The first step is to set up your screen by displaying the material you desire to capture. Step 2: With your pinkie pointing down the long side of the phone, place the edge of your hand on the edge of the S10’s screen. Step 3: Using a single smooth stroke, move your hand across the phone’s surface.
Step 4: When performing this exercise, either the right to left or the left to right directions are acceptable. It is possible to observe the screen flash and shrink, indicating that the screenshot has been properly captured. Palm Swipe
Method 3: Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10: Smart capture
Using this approach, you may capture a snapshot of the whole page of a website rather than just the portion that is visible on your screen on the Galaxy S10 smartphones. Method one: Take a typical screenshot by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time (way one); method two: Use a palm swipe to capture a screenshot using a stylus (method three) (method two). A few options will display at the bottom of the screen after you have finished this stage. Select “Scroll capture” from the drop-down option and hold your finger on it to scroll along the page while it is captured.
- Before you begin capturing screenshots on your Galaxy S10, check to be that Smart capture is activated in theSettingsAdvanced FeaturesSmart capture menu.
- Locate the material you want to capture and click on it to begin recording it.
- Take a screenshot by pressing and holding the volume down and power keys at the same time, or by sweeping your palm across the screen.
Method 4: Take a screenshot of a scrolling page
If you’re using an app that scrolls, the S10 will allow you to snap screenshots of more than just the screen that’s now shown on the screen (like, for instance, the Chrome browser). Here’s how to do it. When you have finished taking a screenshot of your screen with the power and volume down buttons, pick the Scroll Capture icon from the menu of choices that shows after the screen has been taken. Press the button a second time to include more of the page in the snapshot. 3. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a preview of the page you’re presently recording.
To complete the scrolling process and save your snapshot, press the preview button a second time.
Method 5: The Smart Select feature in the Edge Panel
Using the Edge Panel on your phone’s display, you may capture certain parts of a screen for later use. The first step is to launch the application that will be captured on the screen. The Edge Panel may then be slid out simply swiping from the left side of the screen. Continue to swipe left and right on the screen until you reach the Smart Select selection menu. While using the software, you’ll discover choices for collecting certain regions as rectangular or oval-shaped images when you initially launch it.
3. Move the crop window around by pulling on the handles on each side of it until you’ve caught the region you want. 4. Click the “Done” button to complete the process. Depending on your needs, you may utilize the screenshot to extract text or draw on it. You can also share or download it.
Method 6: Taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is Google Assistant/Bixby
In addition to Bixby, all of the Galaxy S10 phones are equipped with Google Assistant, which can be used to snap a screenshot by merely voicing the command into the device. Using the phrase “OK Google,” you may call Assistant to your side. Following that, you may either say, “Take a screenshot,” or you can type in the command using the keyboard. Step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task: Navigate to the material you wish to capture and click “Capture.” “All right, Google,” you say.
Taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is made possible by the Google Assistant/Bixby software.
Our Final Thoughts
Capturing confirmation numbers after ordering something, documenting promises made in a customer service chat, and proving threatening words that were sent and then erased are all examples of situations where taking a screenshot is more than a frivolous technique to subtweet someone or grab Twitter humor for Reddit is appropriate. Take them with you everywhere you go on your dazzling Samsung Galaxy S10, and we’ll teach you how to do it in a number of ways with this guide.
Frequently Ask Questions
Take a screenshot without pressing the power button on an Android device by launching Google Assistant and saying “Take a screenshot” instead of pressing the power button. It will automatically snap a screenshot of your screen and open the sharing sheet on your computer’s hard drive immediately.
Is there a different way to take a screenshot on a Samsung device?
Move your mouse cursor over the screen you want to capture and click the Capture button. You can capture a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Power button (commonly known as the Side button) and the Volume down button. After the Smart capture menu has shown, pick the Scroll capture icon, which looks like a downward arrow that will bounce up and down, to bring up the Smart capture menu.
It is necessary to glide your hand over the screen of your phone, either from left to right or from right to left, in order to capture a screenshot in order to accomplish this. In order to benefit from it, you must first enable it in the system’s configurations. Palm Swipe may be enabled by navigating to the device SettingsMotionsGesturesPalm Swipe menu.
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Galaxy S10
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 has a new look, thanks to a stunning Infinity-O display and simplified One UI software, but its internals have remained mostly same. That is a positive development. Performing basic activities, such as capturing a screenshot, is virtually same on the most recent Galaxy S10 models as it was on the Galaxy S9— and there are several methods to accomplish this. Here’s how to take screenshots on the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e, in addition to other devices. Make use of the buttons Using the physical buttons on the Galaxy S10 is the quickest and most convenient method of taking a screenshot on the smartphone.
- 2.At the same moment, press and hold the power and volume down keys on your phone.
- Also included is a preview mode, which enables you to trim the image, mark it up, and share it with others with a single tap.
- Here’s how to do it.
- 2.Press the button again to capture more of the page in the snapshot.
- To complete scrolling and save your snapshot, tap on the preview button again.
- You may record select areas of a screen by using the Edge Panel on your phone’s display.
- Then, by swiping from the left, you may slide out the Edge Panel.
You’ll notice options for capturing a certain region as a rectangle or oval-shaped image when you first open the program.
3.Move the crop window around by pushing on the handles until you’ve caught the region you’re looking to capture.
You may use the screenshot to extract text, draw on it, share it, or download it.
The S10, like the S9, allows you to take a screenshot by just moving your phone.
2.Scroll down to the section titled Motions and Gestures.
When you’ve chosen a screen to capture, open it and slowly glide the side of your hand over it from one side of the screen to the other.
Are you looking for additional Galaxy S10 tips and recommendations? To receive even more assistance with getting the most out of your Galaxy S10 smartphone, visit our Galaxy S10 hub page. Tom’s Guide is credited with this image. More Galaxy S10 coverage will be added soon.
- How to Configure the Ultrasonic Fingerprint Reader on the Samsung Galaxy S10
- Ten features to enable and disable on the Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to Hide Punch-Hole Cameras on Galaxy S10 Phones is outlined below.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
Bestusefultips.com was last updated on March 7, 2021. On your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, do you want to capture a screenshot or a webpage? On the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e, there are four distinct methods for taking a screenshot that you may use. To take a screenshot in S10, you may make advantage of the S10 Gestures, the S10 Mart Select, and other options. On your Galaxy S10, you can take a lengthy screenshot (also known as a scroll capture). Additionally, you may snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 using the Bixby voice assistant.
- How to take a screenshot with three fingers on the OnePlus 6
- What is the best way to snap a lengthy screenshot on the OnePlus 6T? The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e all include the ability to close background running applications. How to take a screenshot on the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL
How to Capture a Screenshot on Samsung S10 Plus, S10, and S10e
The settings for taking a screenshot vary depending on the device being utilized.
Capture screenshot using hardware key
This is one of the most well-known techniques for taking a screenshot on any Android smartphone or tablet. To take a screenshot on your smartphone, just hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
Take a Screenshot Using Palm Swipe Gestures
To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S10 plus mobile, you may utilize the palm swipe motion on your device. First and foremost, enable the palm swipe motion to take screenshots on the fly automatically. Settings Features that are cutting-edge Motionsgestures To take a picture, use your palm. Toggle the toggle button on. When the palm swipe gesture is enabled, you may capture a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand over the screen.
Turn On Smart Capture
You may capture hidden regions of the screen, draw on the snapshot, crop the screenshot, and share the screenshot using the S10 smart capture function. Smart capture may be enabled on the Galaxy S10 by utilizing the settings shown below. Settings Features that are cutting-edge Capture ingenuity
Use Bixby take a screenshot on S10+
On the S10 plus and S10, you can snap a screenshot using the Bixby speech assistant from Samsung. Take a screenshot by pressing and holding the Bixby key and saying “Take a screenshot.” In response, Bixby stated, “All right, I got it. Let us have a look at it in the gallery. Are you ready to put an end to the list of various ways to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S10? Any other techniques for capturing a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 that you can share with us? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
My name is Arpit Patel, and I’m a technophile from India.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite? How do you take a screenshot on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite? What is the best way to preserve the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite? The quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- Make a selection of the screen you wish to preserve
- After that, press the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. When the screen flashes, release all of the buttons on your device. You did a fantastic job! Yourscreenshot has been saved to theGallery for future reference.
- Select the Settings and Advanced features tab from the main menu. Activate theMotions and Gestures section
- To capture the slider, use the palm swipe function on your phone. Then choose the screen that you want to capture. Slide your index finger over the border of your palm from the left to the right side of the screen
- Great! Your snapshot has been saved to theGallery for future reference.
Voice method by Bixby:
With the help of theSAMSUNG Bixbyservice, you may snap a screenshot by using a voice command.
- Make certain that the voice wake-up is turned on. Make a selection of the screen that you wish to preserve
- Now say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” The mission has been completed! Your photograph will be included in theGalleryapplication.
Scroll Capture Option:
Scroll Capture is useful when you wish to capture a greater portion of a page or application.
- First, choose which screen you want to preserve. Press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time. Press theScroll Captureicon a few times to capture a scrolling image. When you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, stop clicking on the symbol. Very well done! You should now be familiar with how to utilize the Scroll Capture. You will be able to see your screenshot in the Gallery.
How to Change the Screenshot Format on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite – Step by Step Instructions Convert a screenshot into a video with videoHelp! This isn’t going to work.