- 1 Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 2 How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G
- 2.1 Take Screenshot On Galaxy A71 5G Using Hardware Buttons
- 2.2 Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Gesture
- 2.3 Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- 2.4 How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G?
- 2.5 Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G Using Google Assistant
- 2.6 Galaxy A71 5G Specifications:
- 3 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G, how to
- 4 First Method
- 5 Second Method
- 6 Third method:
- 7 Fourth method:
- 8 How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 9 How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using its Hardware Buttons:
- 10 How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G by Swiping the Screen:
- 11 How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 12 HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON Samsung Galaxy A71 5G – ALBASTUZ3D
- 13 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Phone
- 14 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 15 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- 16 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 17 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 18 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 19 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 980 phone all metods
- 20 Use buttons
- 21 How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G : Capture SS
- 22 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using buttons
- 23 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Google Assistant
- 24 How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using gestures
- 25 How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Third-party App
- 26 Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Review
- 27 Design, Display, and Durability
- 28 Connectivity and Audio
- 29 Cameras
- 30 Hardware and Performance
- 31 Software
- 32 Conclusions
Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Making a screenshot with the Galaxy A71 5G may be quite useful in a variety of situations. On your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone, taking a screenshot or recording a screen capture is an easy process. In this tutorial, you will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Your Galaxy A71 5G phone is compatible with the Android 10 operating system and the One UI 2 user interface. We will also learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11) versions, as well as on other Android devices.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G
We can snap a screenshot of the Galaxy A71 5G screen utilizing four different approaches. The first way is the simplest and most straightforward.
Take Screenshot On Galaxy A71 5G Using Hardware Buttons
- Select the screen on your Galaxy A71 5G from which a screenshot should be taken
- In order to proceed, press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, then swiftly release them both after a few seconds. A notification sound will be heard, and the screen will flash to indicate that the selected screen has been successfully taken. When this happens, a screenshot floating popup will appear at the bottom of the screen, which you may use to examine and alter the screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically as well as being captured.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Gesture
You will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using the built-in gesture options in this tutorial.
- In order to capture palm swipe gestures, we must first activate the palm swipe gesture option. To enable the palm swipe gesture option, navigate to the SettingsAdvanced FeaturesMotions and Gestures and toggle the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button to the on position. Then Navigate to the screen of the application from which you wish to capture a screenshot
- From right to left, move your hand over the top of the screen. The screenshot will be properly captured when you hear the notification sound and see the screenshot notice on your screen. To view the screenshot that was captured, click on the notice that was sent to you.
Galaxy A71 5G Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Navigate to the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone where you wish to capture a screenshot
- All you have to do now is pull down your notification bar and press on the screenshot capture icon toggle button. A screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone when the screen has been recorded.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G?
To capture a scrolling or lengthy screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G screen, follow the procedures outlined in this article.
- This feature may be enabled by heading toSettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshot. After that, enable the Screenshot toolbar. Take a standard screenshot by pressing the physical keys or utilizing the swipe gesture option in any of the techniques listed above. A floating window with the OneUI screenshot toolbar will be shown. Now press the Down arrow key to take a lengthy screenshot, which will continue to take a scrolling screenshot until the entire page is covered
- Press the down arrow key on your Galaxy A71 5G until the page comes to a finish. By clicking on the floating screenshot window or toolbar, you will be able to modify or examine the screenshot. The lengthy screenshot will also be immediately saved to the Screenshot folder within the gallery app
- However, the short screenshot will not be preserved.
Screenshot on Galaxy A71 5G Using Google Assistant
Using Google Assistant, we will be able to capture the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone in this technique.
- Navigate to the screen on which you wish to capture a screenshot
- After pressing and holding the home button for 2-4 seconds, Google Assistant will appear on your smartphone’s display screen. Then just say “OK Google” and capture a screenshot of the result. You will hear the camera shutter sound or see the screen flash white to indicate that the selected screen has been properly taken. You will need to manually save the screenshot that was recorded on your Galaxy A71 5G. The screenshot will not be saved automatically in this technique, unlike the other approaches.
Galaxy A71 5G Specifications:
Each of your Galaxy A71 5G phones is powered by an Exynos 980 (8 nm) processor and comes with a 4500mAh battery and 6 or 8GB of RAM. Thanks for following along with our instruction on how to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any other queries about your smartphone. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G? What is the best way to preserve the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G? The quickest and most straightforward method of capturing the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- Make a selection of the screen that you wish to preserve
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for a few seconds
- Great! Your screenshot can be found in the Gallery
- In order to begin, select the screen that you wish to capture. Using the edge of your hand, swipe your way from the left to right across the screen
- You’re finished! You may see your photograph in the Gallery
- If that technique does not work, launch the Settings application. Then selectMotions and gestures from the Advanced features menu. After that, click on thePalm swipe to captureslider and drag it to the right.
- To begin, go to the screen or program that allows you to save
- After that, hold down the Volume Down and Power keys for a few minutes
- After that, touch on the shown icon multiple times
- After that, press the Enter key. Stop touching the symbol when you have all of the information you want
- This is fantastic! You should now be familiar with the Scroll Capture approach. You’ll find the screen photo in yourSAMSUNG Gallery
- First and foremost, ensure that theBixby Voice is enabled in order to snap a screenshot with a voice command. Then navigate to the screen or application that you wish to save. After that, say “Hi, Bixby,” followed by the words “Take a screenshot.” Success! In the Samsung Gallery, your screenshot should be visible.
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A71’s Capture Screen feature allows you to take screenshots of your screen. This isn’t going to work.
How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
Take a screenshot of the screen Now You’re Reading A screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is a simple process. Here’s how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G: Even better, you will not be need to utilize or install any additional applications on your Samsung smartphone. It is possible to take a screenshot on this Samsung smartphone using one of two techniques. The first is accomplished through the use of its physical buttons. The second method involves swiping the screen (Palm Swipe to Capture).
Alternatively, you may swipe the edge of your hand across the screen horizontally to the right or left. The screenshot will be saved in theGallery AppScreenshotsfolder when it has been captured.
How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using its Hardware Buttons:
The time required is 2 minutes. To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy mobile, simply follow these instructions:
- The first step is to prepare the stuff you want to record on your phone’s screen (webpage, game score, WhatsApp discussion, and so on). Using the Volume Down button and the Side Key (Power / Bixby) at the same moment (Press and Release), you will hear the camera shutter sound and witness a brief flashing animation on the phone’s screen. Step 3:The recorded screenshot is saved in the Screenshots folder by the operating system of your phone. To see the screenshot snapshot, navigate to Gallery AppScreenshots in the menu bar. Alternatively, you may open theScreenshots folder using My Filesapp. Following the discovery of the screenshot snapshot, you may share it with your friends and family by any social media platform, email, or other means. Alternatively, it may be sent to another device over a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. You may also share using any of the sharing tools provided on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G by Swiping the Screen:
Step 1: First and foremost, you must determine whether the ” Palm Swipe to Capture ” feature is active on your Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Make sure that Motions and Gestures is activated in the SettingsAdvanced FeaturesMotions and Gestures section. 2: Prepare the stuff you want to capture on your phone’s screen (webpage, game score, WhatsApp discussion, etc.) before you start recording. Step 3:Place the side of your hand’s palm on the edge of your phone’s display. Step 4: Swipe your hand horizontally from this edge to the other edge, starting at the bottom.
You’ll hear a camera shutter sound and witness a brief flashing animation on the phone’s screen as a result of this action.
To see the screenshot snapshot, navigate to Gallery AppScreenshots in the menu bar.
Following the discovery of the screenshot snapshot, you may share it with your friends and family using any social media application, via email, or by sending it to another device over a Bluetooth or WiFi connection.
- The resolution of the screenshots taken is the same as the resolution of the screen shown on your Samsung smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G features an FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. In the same manner that you edit any other pictures or images, you may edit screenshot photos in the same way. Because it is produced by default, much as the Camera album, you will not be able to conceal the Screenshots album (folder).
TagsAT T,Galaxy A71 5G,SM-A7160,SM-A716B,SM-A716U,SM-A716U1,SM-A716V,Sprint,T-Mobile,U.S. Cellular,VerizonRead more about AT T,Galaxy A71 5G,SM-A716B,SM-A716U1,SM-A716V,Sprint,T-Mobile,U.S Reading the Meaning of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Status Bar and Notification Icons Continued 23 Find out how to do a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G by reading on. 18 On the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, how do you take a screenshot? You must be logged in in order to leave a comment.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
iPhone and Android smartphone wallpapers are available for free. You may also use the Screenshot Sharer App to take and share screenshots by just holding down the home button for a lengthy period of time. It comes highly recommended by us. Because the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is an Android device, you may easily take a screenshot by following the steps outlined below. * Android Devices are covered by this general technique.
- To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button (or, on certain devices with physical buttons, the Homescreen button and the Power button) for approximately 2-4 seconds. As soon as you hear the camera shutter sound or see that the screenshot has been recorded, press and hold the buttons until they stop responding. Afterwards, your screenshot will be saved in the Gallery app, specifically in the Screenshots folder
* An other way (which is compatible with a variety of devices)
- 2 to 4 seconds of pressing and holding the Power Button is required. If the option to take a screenshot is displayed, select it.
* Didn’t work for you, did it? Take a look at this method: (for HTC and some other manufacturers) *
- For 1 second, press and hold the Power Button
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the Volume Down Button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully, a screenshot will be taken.:)
If your screenshot has been successfully taken, you should receive an email message. In addition, you have the option to share it immediately from the page. Images captured on your phone’s screen are preserved in the Screenshots folder and may appear in the Gallery app. Download Free Ringtones for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G All of the Most Popular Wallpapers for Your Device Specifications of the device: Samsung Galaxy A71 Android smartphone with 5G connectivity. The date will be announced in April 2020.
The battery is 4500 mAh and the storage is 128 GB.
Wallpapers for a variety of different devices Among the devices are the OrangeNeva jet 5G, the OppoReno2 Z, the OppoReno2 F, the OppoReno2, the OppoReno A, the OppoReno ace, the OppoK5, the OppoA91, the OppoReno3 5G, the OppoReno3 Youth, the OrangeNeva 3 Pro 5G, the OrangeNeva 3, the OppoR
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON Samsung Galaxy A71 5G – ALBASTUZ3D
Screenshots are one of the most straightforward and straightforward methods by which Android phone users may keep crucial work materials or papers on their devices. Taking a screen photo of a document that cannot be downloaded makes it easier to reference or update it in the future, if necessary. Today, I’m going to show you how to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone using a variety of different approaches. Pay close attention to the procedures outlined below. METHOD 1This is the quickest and most straightforward method of taking a screenshot on your phone.
- You may take a screenshot by swiping down your finger from the top of your Samsung Galaxy A71 5Gmobile smartphone and selecting the”screenshot”option from the notification panel that appears below it. To take a screenshot from your Samsung Galaxy A71 5Gmobile phone, simply tap on it.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile smartphone, press and hold the “settings” button.
2. Scroll down to the section under “micro intelligence.” 3. To enable the feature, select the option labeled “capture screenshot with three fingers” from the drop-down menu. Taking a screenshot from your phone is now as simple as swiping down three fingers from the top to the bottom of the phone’s screen, ensuring sure that all three fingers are in touch with the phone’s screen. METHOD NO. 4
- On your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G mobile phone, launch the Google Play Store application
2. Look for the term “screenshot.” Then find “screenshot simple” or any other screenshot application of your choosing, and touch on it to install it. After the app has been installed, launch it. 4. Select the “overlay icon” and “enable display over other apps” options by turning them on or putting a check mark in the appropriate box. 5. Return to the previous screen and select “start capturing.” 6. After that, press the home key on your mobile phone’s keyboard, and you will see a floating camera icon appear on the screen.
You may take a screenshot by tapping the floating camera symbol, which will allow you to see it either within the app or in the gallery on your cell phone.
For further information, please see the video below:
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. Take a screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G rather than using another smartphone, which saves you time.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities. Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Following that, you will receive a notice at the bottom of the screen displaying the captured image. After pushing the lower volume and power buttons for a few seconds, the resultant image may be accessed instantly by tapping on the icon that appears.
If your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G does not have this screenshot capture capability, you should be aware of the alternative button combinations you may use to capture screenshots. It is also possible to take a screenshot without having to use any key combinations at all.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
This method is the most effective if your mobile buttons do not function and no other ways can be utilized to capture a screenshot. As an alternative, the following actions can be taken:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
- Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is simple.
- Getting your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G to charge might be difficult.
- How to Reset the Factory Reset Protection on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone.
- How to configure the fingerprint scanner on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to block a number on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to activate auto-rotation on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to set an alarm on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G and how to turn it off.
Instructions on how to turn off alerts on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to switch off Google Assistant on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to disable the lock screen on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G How to uninstall an application on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Instructions on how to retrieve contacts from a Samsung Galaxy A71 5GW The recycling bin on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G may be found here.
How to download and install WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 980 phone all metods
|SamsungScreenshot15-09-2020There are six easy ways to take a screenshot onthe Samsung Galaxy A71 980 phoneand a few more best tips tricks and cool hidden features to rapidly get a screenshot:|
- Google Assistant
- Palm swipe
- Screenshot app from Google Play
- Smart choose
- Google Assistant
We’re well aware of your intelligence. As a result, there will be no instructions such as “choose the screen you wish to capture” or “turn on your phone” provided. There isn’t any nonsense. Just the information you need to know about taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 980 smartphone.
Using the buttons will allow you to snap a screenshot. Hold down theVolume Down andPowerbuttons at the same time, and keep them down until the snapshot is saved. This approach may be used to create a screenshot of a scrolling window. To enlarge the image, click on it. If the primary method of taking a screenshot does not work and you are unable to locate the image, we will go to the next step.
Samsung’s Smart choose function is quite beneficial in a variety of situations. If you choose a square or an oval as your shape, you may capture any section of the screen and convert it to an animated gif with this tool. To enlarge the image, click on it.
A screenshot may also be taken with the help of theBixbyvoice assistant. Bixby may be used in a manner similar to that of Google Assistant. To enlarge the image, click on it.
Alternatively, you may use one of the many screenshot applications available on Google Play, such as Screenshot Pro, Screenshot Easy, Screenshot touch (for tablets), Screen Master (for computers), Private Screenshots (for smartphones), and so on. They all come with detailed instructions on how to use them to take a screenshot and save the image to your hard drive.
Using Google Assistant is the alternative for the lazy person. Simply say “OK Google” and then click “Take a screenshot.” All of your tasks will be completed via the phone.
Use the Palm Swipe to capture a screenshot by swiping the side of your palm from one side of the screen to the other palm from one side of the screen to the other (as if wiping it). It makes no difference whatever side of your palm you move your palm from. To enlarge the image, click on it. What is the best way to share my screenshots? Sending screenshots may change depending on the Android version and the custom shell that is being used. The smart menu will appear instantly after you capture a screenshot in the latest versions of Android (9 or 10).
- Alternatively, you can simply launch the gallery app on your device.
- If you are unable to locate the screenshots you took, don’t give up hope.
- Once again, everything is dependent on customized shells.
- Other shells, for your convenience, can store screenshots in a different folder than the default one.
- AT&T, Sprint, TracFone, MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and T-Mobile are some of the carriers available.
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G : Capture SS
Is it possible to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G without using a button, or how to do it using a button? In this guide, I’ll teach you how to snap screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G in every way conceivable. The ability to take a screenshot is one of the most fundamental and often used smartphone features.
However, unlike in the past, today’s smartphones provide a variety of methods for taking a screenshot. This guide will show you how to snap screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using a variety of different settings available on the device. Let’s get this party started without further ado.
Let’s start with the quickest and most straightforward technique of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A71 5G 2021. To snap a screenshot using this approach, you must press the appropriate key combinations. Following the opening of the material on your screen, take these steps to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- Press and hold theVolume Downbutton as well as theOn / Offbutton at the same moment to activate the camera. Repeat this process until you see an animation indicating that the screen is being minimized
Congratulations! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Alternatively, you can swipe to trash the screenshot if you don’t want to modify, delete, or see the screen image that was taken.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A71 5G comes pre-installed with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, both of which are available for free. They are both competent helpers, and you may utilize them to capture a screenshot. In our opinion, though, Google Assistant is superior when it comes to speech detection, thus we will utilize Google Assistant to snap a screenshot. Following the completion of the material you wish to capture on the screen, follow the steps below to capture a screenshot of the screen.
- To activate the Google Assistant, say “Ok! Google” or “Hey! Google” a few times. “Take a screenshot,” you may tell the Google Assistant after it has been launched. Allow the wizard to process your voice command and snap a screenshot for you
- This will save you time.
Using your Galaxy A71 5G, you may modify or erase the taken image by touching it or dragging it around the screen. You might also be interested in:
- Instructions on how to make a third-party app a system app on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- How to Configure MMS and Internet on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G APN Settings
- Swipe lock on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G has been deactivated due to an administrator encryption policy. How to upgrade the Android operating system
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using gestures
When it comes to taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A71 5G, Samsung has you covered with its Gesturefeature, which is both intuitive and powerful. You can snap a screenshot of the screen using a swipe gesture on the iPhone, but you must first activate the feature. You can accomplish it in the following ways:
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G with the code provided. Access the Advanced Functions by going to the Advanced Functions menu. After then, navigate to the sectionMovements and gestures and access
- Locate the “Swipe to capture” area and toggle it to the blue state to make it active
You have successfully activated the ‘Swipe to capture’ function on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. You may now use it to take a screenshot of your screen. Following the instructions below, you will be able to record the material on your screen after it has been opened in your browser.
- Placing your palm on the screen’s side will help you see better. Now, drag it across the screen to the right. The system will recognize your gesture and automatically capture a screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G using Third-party App
Third-party programs may provide additional functionality such as the ability to snap a full-page screenshot, which will scroll automatically and capture the entire page. The configuration provides both full and regular ss, allowing you to choose which you want. To take screenshots using a third-party app, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G device. Download and install fooView, or look for screenshots on the web. Open the app and make any necessary configurations
Conclusion That’s all there is to it; we’ve showed you the four most popular techniques for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. If you have any questions or recommendations, please share them with us in the comments section. Was this post truly beneficial to you? YesNo
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Review
It’s easy to forget that Samsung manufactures flagship phones that cost more than $1,000. After all, when Samsung releases show-stopping devices such as the $2,000 Galaxy Z Fold 2, handsets like the $599.99 Galaxy A71 5G are sometimes ignored. These more cheap versions, on the other hand, should not be overlooked simply because they are not as showy. A lot is included in the price of the Galaxy A71, including 5G connection, good performance, a fantastic camera and an impressively long battery life.
The Galaxy A71 is a great value for the money. At this time, it’s one of the better phones for receiving 5G in this price bracket, however the competition is growing at an alarming rate.
Design, Display, and Durability
The Galaxy A71 5G has a flat front panel and a curved plastic rear panel, both of which are made of plastic. It has a height and width of 6.3 by 3.0 by 0.3 inches (HWD) and weighs 6.5 ounces. Although Verizon’s version has a more striking prismatic appearance, we tried an unlocked black variant with a faint monochromatic pattern. This year, our experts have evaluated 67 different products in the mobile phone category. Since 1982, PCMag has evaluated and rated hundreds of goods in order to assist you in making more informed purchasing decisions.
- The screen appears to be of high quality, with beautiful colors and deep blacks, and it is sufficiently bright to see outdoors.
- The phone’s hybrid SIM slot is located on the top of the device, while a speaker, a USB-C charging connector, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are located on the bottom.
- However, the buttons are difficult to reach with little hands and create a gratifying click when pressed.
- It’s made of plastic, yet it might easily pass for glass if it weren’t for the dull thud that it creates when tapped.
- However, because the display is made of outdated Gorilla Glass 3, it is unlikely to withstand many knocks and drops.
Connectivity and Audio
Unlocked and across every major carrier, the Galaxy A71 5G is currently available for purchase. AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and unlocked variants of the phone are compatible with 5G at sub-6GHz frequencies. If you want to use millimeter wave, Verizon provides an Ultra Wideband version that supports it now, and it will support low-band 5G when it is launched later this year. It’s important to note that 5G is a very different beast than LTE, and you should conduct thorough research before making a purchase.
- In Philadelphia, we put the phone through its paces on T-5G Mobile’s network.
- The quality of the calls is amazing.
- All of our test calls were constantly clear on both ends, and the noise cancellation system performed admirably.
- The phone is equipped with a single bottom-firing speaker with a maximum output of 90dB.
Anything else, however, sounds terrible. It’s OK for video calls, but it’s terrible for everything else. One advantage of Dolby Atmos is that it may be used with either wired or Bluetooth headphones. In addition, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and dual-band Wi-Fi are supported by the phone.
The Galaxy A71 5G has a 64-megapixel main camera on the rear, as well as a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. The front-facing camera has a resolution of 32MP. The 64MP quad-pixel lens delivers excellent results in all lighting conditions. The photos are clean, the depth of field is good, and the color is little saturated but still looks fantastic. When shooting in low light, we noted some noise and a tiny loss of resolution, but the phone was still able to outperform the Pixel 4A in a few situations.
- The 5MP macro sensor performs only mediocrely.
- That isn’t unexpected given the fact that we have yet to come across a truly fantastic macro lens in this price bracket.
- When taken in bright light, the test photos were crisp and included superb detail.
- Both the front and back cameras perform admirably in portrait mode.
Hardware and Performance
With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 CPU and 6GB of RAM, the Galaxy A715G is a powerful smartphone. There is 128GB of storage space, with around 108GB of that space available out of the box. With a microSD card, you may expand your storage capacity by up to 1 terabyte. The performance is satisfactory for the price. With almost two dozen applications open at the same time, as well as 30 browser tabs, the A71 5G handled multitasking well. We had no lag or slowness while running nearly two dozen apps concurrently.
The game loaded quickly and didn’t have a noticeable impact on the battery life of the device.
Geekbech 5, a test that evaluates raw processing power, yielded results of 609 single-core (SC) and 1,879 multi-core (MC) for the A71 5G, giving it a significant advantage over the Pixel 4a, which scored 402 SC and 1,618 MC.
The phone is powered by a 4,500mAh battery, which is more than enough to bring even the most demanding user through the day without charging.
When you notice that your phone is running low on battery, the A71 5G supports Samsung’s rapid charging protocol and comes with a 25W charger included in the package. Wireless charging, on the other hand, is not supported.
The Galaxy A71 5G comes pre-installed with Android 10 and Samsung’s One UI 2 interface. While several manufacturers have moved toward a more stock Android approach over the last couple of years, Samsung’s user interface (UI) continues to provide a highly personalized experience for its users. The navigation buttons in One UI 2 are flipped, the app icons have been modified, and the settings menu is designed differently than stock Android. Even though the experience isn’t horrible, if you are accustomed to using Android on a non-Samsung device, be prepared to spend a few minutes getting used to it.
For the most part, they’re Samsung’s versions of applications that are already built into Android, and we’ve long deemed them superfluous.
This year, Samsung integrated several of its programs with Microsoft Office and made considerable improvements to its cloud computing platform.
Furthermore, the Galaxy A71 5G is one of the first Samsung devices to be verified to get OS upgrades for a period of three years.
On a (relatively) tight budget, the Samsung Galaxy A71 is a capable 5G smartphone that delivers consistently strong overall performance. It is also $100 less expensive and has a far better camera than the 5G-capable Moto Edge. However, at $600, we’d want to see more durability, and unless you purchase the phone via Verizon, you won’t be able to enjoy a future-proof 5G experience. And with the $500Moto One 5G set to debut on AT&T and Verizon in the near future, the rivalry is heating up even more.
The Bottom Line
In exchange for a relatively low price, the Samsung Galaxy A71 provides 5G connection as well as good all-around performance. Subscribe to our strong>Race to 5G/strong> newsletter to have our most recent mobile technology news sent directly to your inbox. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:18:21.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:18:21.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:18:030000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:18:21.000000Z”
Like What You’re Reading?
Sign up for our Race to 5Gnewsletter to have our most recent mobile technology articles sent directly to your inbox.