- 1 How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S20
- 2 Method 1: Hold the buttons
- 3 Method 2: Palm swipe
- 4 Method 3: Smart capture
- 5 Method 4: Bixby
- 6 Method 5: Google Assistant
- 7 Method 6: Smart select
- 8 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 9 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using buttons
- 10 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
- 11 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
- 12 Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
- 13 How to Screenshot on a Samsung S20
- 14 How Can I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung S20?
- 15 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With the Hardware Buttons
- 16 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With a Palm Swipe
- 17 How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With Smart Capture
- 18 How to Use Bixby to Capture a Screenshot on the S20
- 19 How to Use Google Assistant to Capture a Screenshot on S20
- 20 How to Take a Screenshot Using Smart Select on S20
- 21 How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S20
- 22 Here’s every method for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20
- 23 The screenshot toolbar
- 24 Galaxy S20 Screen Recorder
- 25 Create GIFs with Smart Select
- 26 How to Save a Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot?
- 27 How to Take a Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot?
- 28 How Can I Edit Galaxy S20 Screenshots?
- 29 Where are Galaxy S20 Screenshots Saved?
- 30 How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
- 31 Samsung phones
- 32 Swipe the screen
- 33 Enable Palm Swipe
- 34 Take the screenshot
- 35 Use the button shortcut (Home button)
- 36 Use the button shortcut (no Home button)
- 37 Use the S Pen
- 38 Use scroll capture
- 39 Use your voice
- 40 How to take a screenshot on Android phones
- 41 How to take a screenshot on Pixel, most Android phones
- 42 How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy phones
- 43 How to take a screenshot on OnePlus phones
- 44 How To Take A Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot
- 45 The Samsung Way To Take A Screenshot
- 46 How to Screenshot on Samsung S20 FE 5G: 6 EASY METHODS!
- 47 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- 48 Wrapping Up:
- 49 Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW
- 50 How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW
- 50.1 Take Screenshot On Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Hardware Buttons
- 50.2 Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Gesture
- 50.3 Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- 50.4 How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW?
- 50.5 Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Google Assistant
- 50.6 Galaxy S20 5G UW Specifications:
- 51 You can take screenshots on any device. Here’s how for Galaxy S20, iPhone 11, Windows 10, MacOS
- 52 Microsoft Windows 10
- 53 Apple MacBook
- 54 Google Chromebook
- 55 Samsung Galaxy S8
- 56 Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 57 Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- 58 Apple iPhone X
- 59 Apple iPhone 11
- 60 Apple iPad Pro
- 61 Google Pixel phones
How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone series is now available for purchase. When it comes to taking a screenshot with the Galaxy S20, there are various options, as there are with many other Galaxy S phones. Some of these are more straightforward than others. Here’s a brief rundown of all the techniques for taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20. Continue reading: Samsung cellphones that are the best
This is the most frequent method of taking a screenshot, and it works on almost all Android handsets. Simply press and hold the volume down and power keys at the same time, and the screenshot should appear in a matter of seconds. Instructions in detail:
- Go to the material you wish to capture and click on it. Simultaneously press and hold the volume down and power buttons.
Method 2: Palm swipe
Taking a screenshot with a palm swipe on the Galaxy S20 may seem strange at first, but you’ll get the hang of it pretty fast. To take a screenshot, just slide the side of your hand over the whole display from left to right or vice versa. This approach must first be activated by going toSettings. Optional extras Swipe your palm to record motion and gestures. Instructions in detail:
- Using a palm swipe to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 may seem strange at first, but you’ll get the hang of it soon. To take a screenshot, just slide the side of your hand over the screen from left to right or vice versa. To use this approach, go toSettings and activate it. Features that are advanced Swipe your palm to record movement and gestures. Instructions for each step:
Method 3: Smart capture
This way of taking a screenshot on a Galaxy S20 allows you to record the complete page of a website rather than just what’s on your screen. To begin, take a conventional screenshot by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time (way one), or by swiping your hand over the screen (method two). Once you’ve done that, a menu will appear at the bottom of the screen with a few options. To continue scrolling down the page, choose “Scroll capture” and keep touching on it. Multiple screenshots of the page will be taken by your Galaxy Note 10 and then stitched together to make the final output.
Instructions in detail:
- Go to the material you wish to capture and click on it. Using the volume down and power keys, or a palm swipe, take a screenshot. At the bottom of the screen, tap theScroll captureoption
- Continue scrolling down the page by hitting theScroll capturebutton.
Method 4: Bixby
With a simple voice command, you can capture a screenshot on your Galaxy S20 thanks to Samsung’sBixby digital assistant. Simply say, “Take a screenshot” while pressing and holding the phone’s dedicated Bixby button. Bixby can also capture a screenshot just by saying “Hi Bixby,” but you must first enable the function by heading toBixby homeSettingsVoice wake-up. Instructions in detail:
- Go to the material you wish to capture and click on it. Say “Hi Bixby” or press and hold the Bixby button. When the digital assistant is turned on, say, “Take a screenshot.”
Method 5: Google Assistant
Go to the material you wish to capture and click it. Simply say “Hi Bixby” or press and hold the Bixby button. When the digital assistant is turned on, say “Take a screenshot.”
- Go to the material you wish to capture and click on it. “OK Google,” or “Take a screenshot,” or put the command into the keyboard.
Method 6: Smart select
When you simply want to record a portion of the material on the screen, Samsung’s Smart Select function is ideal. You may produce a GIF or snap a screenshot in two distinct forms (square or oval). First, check to see if this technique is enabled in your preferences. Go to SettingsDisplayEdge screenEdge panels to see if it’s switched on. Instructions in detail:
- Go to the material you wish to capture and click on it. Select the Smart Select option from theEdge panel
- Choose the screenshot form you wish to use
- TapDone after selecting the region you wish to capture.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 is a smartphone from Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra are the company’s super-premium 5G smartphones. Whatever you’re searching for, the Galaxy S20 series is sure to have something for you. There are no documented techniques for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – When the Galaxy S8 was released, Samsung made a significant shift by eliminating the actual home button. This is true of the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and now the Galaxy S21, implying that screenshots on current Samsung phones differ from screenshots on previous devices, such as the S7. When it comes to capturing a screenshot, you have a few alternatives, with some Samsung improvements to make it more helpful than your averageAndroid smartphone. Although the S20 has various improvements, the concepts are essentially the same as they were on previous smartphones.
The traditional Android way of taking a screenshot with button pushes is supported by Samsung:
- The standard Android way of taking a screenshot with button pushes is supported by Samsung:
This is in contrast to the Galaxy S7and earlier smartphones, which employed a combination of the standby and home buttons. You should also make sure this is a short push, as a long press and hold will activate the power controls. Pocket-lint
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart capture/screenshot toolbar
The next thing to know about taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 or S21 is that smart capture – now known as screenshot toolbar – can do a lot more. This is a Samsung-exclusive feature that allows you to make changes to a screenshot without having to open it in your gallery app.
- Make sure that smart capture is enabled in advanced features settings. screenshots and screen recorder (by default, it will be turned on)
- When you take a screenshot (using the buttons or palm swipe, as seen below), you’ll see extra choices under a banner at the bottom of the page (as shown above). You can sketch, crop, or share, but scroll capture, as indicated by the arrows going down, is the most beneficial. Scroll capture allows you to incorporate bits of the display that you can see, such as on a long webpage – it’s really handy.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using palm swipe
Samsung also offers a gesture-based option, which has been available on previous models. Here’s how to make it work.
- Go to advanced features in settings. palm swipe to record motions and gestures Ensure that this option is turned on. Swipe the display using the side of your hand. You have the option of swiping left or right
- Both options work. The screen will be taken, flashed, and saved in the gallery’s “screenshots” album/folder.
You can turn off palm swipe so it never happens if you’ve mastered button pushing and don’t want to swipe to capture.
Galaxy S20 or S21 screenshot using smart select
This third approach, which uses a function called smart select, isn’t a complete screenshot, but it’s a highly helpful means of collecting information that’s on the screen. Some of this may seem familiar if you’ve used Note in the past. Best phone discounts for Black Friday 2021: Samsung, OnePlus, Nokia, and more Chris Hall contributed to this article. Smart choose is an edge panel that you may access from the edge screen by swiping in.
- Go to displayedge screenedge panels in settingsdisplayedge screenedge panels. You may enable the edge screen as well as the smart select edge panel from this menu. Navigate to the page you wish to save
- Swipe open the edge panel till you reach smart choose
- Choose a shape or kind of selection – rectangle, circle, pin to screen, or, best of all, generate a gif
- You’ll be taken back to the capture page, where you’ll see a frame where you may make your choices. Press done after resizing or repositioning the frame. If you’re making a gif, start recording and stop when you’re through
- You’ll then see what you’ve been captured, with the option to sketch, share, save, and, in the case of text, extract it so you may use it elsewhere.
- Greatest smartphones: The best phones on the market right now
Chris Hall is the author of this piece. The original version of this article was published on April 18, 2017.
How to Screenshot on a Samsung S20
- At any moment, press and hold Volume DownandPower
- Swipe from the side of your palm to the middle of the screen
- In the Edge Panel, use the Smart Select tool
This post will show you how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone step by step.
How Can I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung S20?
Whether you want to capture what you’re doing in an app, a game, or on your home screen, you’ll want to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 at some time. There are numerous approaches to this, and knowing the distinctions can be beneficial. Smart capture, for example, allows you to capture a single page or display by scrolling down while capturing the image, rather than merely capturing what’s currently displayed on the screen.
Ways to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphone
On the Samsung Galaxy S20, there are a few different ways to snap a screenshot. We’ll go through each step in further detail later, but for now, here are the methods:
- Using the hardware buttons
- Using the palm swipe gesture
- For scrolling photos, use the Smart Capture feature. By conversing with Samsung’s smart speech assistant, Bixby
- Talking to Google Assistant is a good way to start. With the Edge Panel’s Smart Select
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With the Hardware Buttons
Pressing the physical buttons in a specific order is the most popular and easiest approach to snap a screenshot. Here’s how you can do it:
- On the screen, place anything you wish to capture. What you see in the screenshot is exactly what you’ll see in the screenshot. If you completed everything correctly, you should see a screenshot of your screen when you press and hold theVolume DownandPowerbuttons at the same time. It will appear for a brief period before disappearing
The Samsung gallery is where you can find your screenshots.
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With a Palm Swipe
It will take some practice to take a screenshot using the palm swipe motion, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a really simple method to record what’s on the screen.
You’ll need to double-check that the gesture is enabled in the Samsung settings before you can use it.
How to Enable the Palm Swipe Mode
To use the palm gesture feature, follow these steps:
- Go to Advanced Features in the Settings menu. Gestures and TapMotion
- You’ll discover a Palm Swipe to Capture option underMotion and Gestures. Interact with the toggle to make sure it’s turned on. When it’s enabled, it’ll be blue, and when it’s disabled, it’ll be white and grey.
How to Take a Screenshot With a Palm Swipe
Place whatever you wish to capture on the screen after the capability is activated in settings. It’s possible that you’ll need to rehearse the move before you get the hang of it. Place the side of your hand in the center of the screen and swipe it across the screen with your palm facing sideways. If it works, a snapshot animation will appear on your screen for a second or two before disappearing.
How to Take a Screenshot on S20 With Smart Capture
Smart Capture may be used to take a screenshot of a large wall of text or material, such as on a webpage. You may scroll down while the image is recorded to create a panoramic photo. You may also use any of the above ways to activate the mode. You may start Smart Capture, for example, by pushing the hardware buttons or swiping your hand. It’s all up to you. You’ll need to make sure Smart Capture is turned on before you can utilize it.
How to Enable Smart Capture
To activate Smart Capture, follow these steps.
- Go to Advanced Features in the Settings menu. Screenshots and a screen recorder are available in TapScreenshots. Then, by interacting with the toggle, make sure the Screenshot Toolbar is active. If the feature is active, it will be blue
- If it is disabled, it will be white and grey.
How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot With Smart Capture
To capture a scrolling Smart Capture of a website or application, follow these steps:
- Open the website in your browser or the program to find the material you want to record on the screen
- Activate the screenshot with your preferred method, such as the hardware buttons or a palm swipe gesture
- At the bottom of the screen, the screenshot toolbar will appear. Scroll Capture is the first icon from the left. If you want to capture more of the page, keep touching that button. Once you’ve finished, press anywhere on the screen to quit the mode and save the screenshot
How to Use Bixby to Capture a Screenshot on the S20
Samsung’s speech assistant, Bixby, is similar to Siri or Alexa. You may use the tool to snap a screenshot with a simple voice command, but you must first ensure that the feature is turned on.
How to Enable Voice Commands With Bixby
Let’s turn on the voice instructions.
- Go to the Bixby Home page. By pressing the dedicated button and clicking the home icon, you may access Bixby Home
- Then tap the Settingsgear icon. Then, make sure that the Voice Wake-Upsetting feature is turned on. As a result, Bixby will be able to reply to your voice instructions. If the toggle is turned on, it will be blue
- If it is turned off, it will be grey and white.
How to Take a Screenshot With Bixby on Galaxy S20
To ask Bixby for screenshots, say:
- Place anything you wish to record on the screen in the proper location
- To converse, either press and hold the Bixby button or just say “Hi Bixby.” Say “Take a screenshot” to Bixby when it activates. The program will take a snapshot of your screen as if you had taken it yourself.
Before this function to operate, you may need to update the basic Bixby commands. If this is the case, the Bixby app will alert you before taking any action.
How to Use Google Assistant to Capture a Screenshot on S20
Aside from Bixby, the Galaxy S20 also includes Google’s speech assistant. Just with Bixby, you can use this tool to send voice instructions and take screenshots. Here’s how to snap a screenshot using Google Assistant:
- Ensure that the content you wish to record is visible on the screen
- “All right, Google,” you say. Allow time for the assistance to come to life. When this happens, the phone will vibrate. Simply say “capture a screenshot” when the prompt occurs. What’s on the screen will be captured by Google Assistant.
How to Take a Screenshot Using Smart Select on S20
With Samsung Smart Select, you may take a screenshot and pick which elements to include. This is an excellent technique to capture a tiny section of the screen, select elements, or suppress stuff that you don’t want to see. To begin, ensure that the function is turned on.
How to Enable Smart Select on Galaxy S20
To activate Samsung Smart Select, follow these steps:
- Go to DisplayEdge ScreenEdge Panels in SettingsDisplayEdge. Ensure that the Edge Panels are turned on. If the toggle is turned on, it will be blue. To access the Edge Panel, swipe in from the side of the screen. Make sure the Smart Select Edge Panel is on by tapping the Settingsicon at the bottom. Blue will be the toggle at the top.
How to Use Smart Select to Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20
Here’s how to use the Smart Select tool to create a more customized screenshot:
- Swipe in from the screen’s edge to get the Edge Panel. Swipe again to bring up the Smart Select screen, where you may choose between capturing a shape or a type of image. Rectangleandovalis a self-explanatory phrase. You may capture an animated photo using animation. Pin to Screen will display a customized tool on the screen that allows you to choose what you want to record. TapDone after resizing or highlighting the area you wish to capture.
- On a Samsung tablet, how can I take a screenshot? Press and hold the PowerandVolume Downbuttons at the same time on most recent Samsung tablet models, and your tablet will capture the contents of your screen. You’ll need to press and hold theHomeandPowerbuttons on certain older devices
- On a Samsung S21, how can I snap a screenshot? On a Samsung S21, press and hold the PowerandVolume Downbuttons to snap a screenshot. Swipe your thumb over the screen to capture a snapshot, or ask Bixby or Google Assistant to do it for you. On a Samsung S10, how do I snap a screenshot? Press and hold the PowerandVolume Downbuttons on a Samsung S10 to take a screenshot. After you’ve taken the screenshot, you’ll be given the choice to capture hidden sections of the screen, alter the screenshot, and share it.
Thank you for informing us!
How to make a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S20
The second approach for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 is to: 1-Go to the screen or application on your Samsung that you wish to capture. 2-Slide your finger from the top of the screen down and touch the “Screenshot” symbol to open the notification bar on your Samsung Galaxy S20. 3-The recorded photograph is saved instantly in the gallery of your Samsung phone or tablet. About the gadget: The Samsung Galaxy S20 has dimensions of 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.72 x 0.31 in), a weight of 163 grams, a screen size of 6.2 inches, 93.8 cm2 (88.5% screen-to-body ratio), and a screen resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (563 ppi density).
Here’s every method for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20
Taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 is simple and may be done in a variety of ways.
We’ll show you how to do that, as well as other features and choices like screen recording and producing GIF animations.
Taking a screenshot using the Galaxy S20
The Galaxy S20, like many other Samsung phones, includes a variety of screenshot capture options. To be more specific, there are two approaches that are more or less equally effective. The quickest technique is to hit the Side KeyandVolume Downbuttons at the same time. A screenshot will be captured as soon as you complete this activity. When this happens, the screen will turn white for a fraction of a second, and you will receive a message that the screenshot has been stored in the Gallery. By any stretch of the imagination, the alternative method of taking a screenshot is not new.
Simply swipe the side of the screen.
The screenshot toolbar
When you enable the Screenshot toolbar on your Galaxy S20, it will show at the bottom of the screen anytime you take a screenshot. This toolbar gives you easy access to a few more options:
- Scrolling: You may use this symbol to take a screenshot that is taller than your display (for example, on a webpage). It’s the first one on the Screenshot toolbar’s left side
- Crop: As the name implies, this option allows you to crop the snapshot and remove any unnecessary elements. When you press the crop button, the Galaxy S20 tries to guess the section of the screen you want to save and frames it appropriately, although you may change this afterwards. You may also use the buttons below to draw or write on top of the snapshot. When you’re finished, hit theSavebutton at the top of the screen, or select to share the screenshot. Tags: You may use tags to organize your screenshots.
Additional screen capturing options may be found by heading toAdvanced features in Settings and tappingScreenshots and screen recorder. You may enable the option of automatically removing shared screenshots from this menu. Although the file will be shared, it will not be preserved in your Gallery. You may also choose to save your screenshots in JPG or PNG formats.
Galaxy S20 Screen Recorder
While screenshots allow you to take a static image of your screen, you may also record it in video format without the need for third-party software. You can accomplish this with the Galaxy S20’s built-in Screen Recorder. This function may be found under the Quick Toggle section. Select one of the following recording choices by tapping it:
- There will be no sound, allowing you to record simply the image. This will capture a video of your screen, as well as any noises generated by apps, the user interface, and so on
- Media sounds and microphone: this option allows you to record video, app sound, and sound collected by the Galaxy S20’s microphones
Tap Start Recording after selecting the desired setting. On the screen, a 3-second countdown will show. When a recording begins, the Screen Recorder bar appears at the top of the screen, with a few options such as thepencilbutton, which allows you to write on the screen while recording, thepersonicon, which turns on the front-facing camera in a small selfie window, and theStopbutton, which allows you to stop recording. The films you capture using Screen Recorder will be stored in the Screen Recordings folder in the Gallery.
You may choose between 480p, 720p, and 1080p for your video quality.
Create GIFs with Smart Select
You’ll be astonished if you believe this is all the Galaxy S20 series has to offer in terms of screenshots and recording. You may also make GIFs with an additional option. The Smart Select Edge panel is the most convenient method to use this function. OpenSettings, accessDisplay, tapEdge screen, followed byEdge panels, then check theSmart Selectpanel to enable it.
From the Edge panel, you can now access all of the Smart Select features. The most fascinating of these Smart Select tools is GIF Animation, which allows you to capture a piece of the screen in GIF format and save or share it with your friends.
There are more things to learn about the Galaxy S20
The screenshot and Screen Recorder capabilities on the Galaxy S20 are pretty comprehensive, as you may have observed. Other Galaxy S20 features, on the other hand, demand just as much explanation, so check out our Galaxy S20 tips section and stay tuned for more.
How to Save a Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot?
To capture a screenshot on most Android smartphones and tablets, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time. The image will not be captured if we attempt this on the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, or Galaxy S20+. We must instead push these two buttons without holding them down. Samsung, I understand, may not want to confuse its consumers by changing how they conduct certain things. It’s possible that the corporation had a valid reason for not taking screenshots on its cellphones in the same way that most OEMs do.
Whatever the case may be,
How to Take a Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot?
- When you’re ready, press the Power and Volume Down buttons together
- Then swiftly release these two keys once you’ve pressed them together.
As you can see, this motion is quite similar to the one we use to force the smartphone to reboot. We’re still hitting the same two buttons (Power and Volume Down), but there’s no need to keep them down for more than seven seconds while taking a screenshot. Instead, all we have to do is hit these two buttons and then let them go. The screen should flash as a result, indicating that everything went well. The Android operating system is taking a “frozen frame” of what is now visible on your screen.
After then, you may look at it in any photo.
How to Capture a Scrolling Screenshot?
There are occasions when the screenshot you wish to take is larger than your screen will allow. Take, for example, a lengthy article. The article itself may take up two or more “screens” of display real estate, which used to need saving numerous screenshots to catch everything. Samsung’s “Scrolling Screenshot” function on the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra makes this a lot simpler. As you can see, after pressing the button combination to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S20, various options display at the bottom.
The first, on the other hand,
How Can I Edit Galaxy S20 Screenshots?
Other times, you might genuinely want to markup the picture you just grabbed. Perhaps a circle should be drawn around a piece of the screenshot. Perhaps you’d want to create arrows pointing to different parts of it. Whatever the case may be, Samsung has you covered by pressing the second icon in the toolbar seen above. This one resembles a scribbled square with a pencil icon next to it. We may trim the image we just saved, draw on it, and alter it in a variety of ways from here. This is a feature on Samsung devices that I have grown to appreciate since it saves me time.
Where are Galaxy S20 Screenshots Saved?
This is something that Samsung, like other Android OEMs, does on a regular basis. Even yet, not everyone is aware of where these files are kept, therefore I’m here to assist. If you’re using the built-in Gallery app, simply launch it and look for it at the top of the screen (since it shows the newest images first). However, it’s possible that you’re using a third-party file explorer.
You might also want to go over your previous screenshots. If that’s the case, simply check in the “Pictures” folder in your internal storage’s root directory. There are some other photographs saved here as well, but we want to hunt for the “Screenshots” folder instead. This is it.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy S21 and Other Android Phones
It’s simple to take a screenshot of your Android phone’s screen, and there are a variety of circumstances when a screenshot might be useful, such as demonstrating how to adjust a setting or providing graphic confirmation of your current high score. The newest Samsung Galaxy S21andNote20 Ultra are covered in this guide, however older devices will follow identical methods. We’ve also included instructions on how to take a screenshot on any other Android device, from the most newest to those running Android 2.3.
Here are several methods for taking a screenshot on a Samsung phone.
Swipe the screen
By sliding the side of your hand over the screen in any direction, you may snap a screenshot. This approach may not be available on all Samsung phones, but it should be on top devices such as the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Enable Palm Swipe
First, examine if your phone even has this capability — the Galaxy A10e, for example, does not — and if it’s turned on. If the swiping function becomes a nuisance, you may turn it off by returning here. Step 1: Open the Notifications Shade by swiping down from the top and tapping theCogicon. This will bring up the device’s settings. Step 2: Select Advanced Features from the drop-down menu. Step 3:Motions and Gestures on the TapMotions and Gestures on the TapMotions and Gestures on the TapMo Step 4: Tap the Togglnext to the Palm.
Take the screenshot
You may now capture a screenshot with a mere swipe if you havePalm Swipe to Capture toggled on. It may take a few tries, but perfection comes with practice. Step 1: Place your palm on one side of the screen, with your thumb pointing up and your pinky contacting the device. Step 2: Like a scanner, swipe your hand left or right over the screen. Step 3: You should get a vibration, see the screen flash, and get a notification that a photo has been saved to the gallery.
Gesture controls aren’t for everyone. Some Android phones, thankfully, provide a more tactile manner of taking a screenshot. Step 1: Before tapping the Home button, press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds. It might be difficult to get this just right. Step 2: Press and hold both buttons for a second, or until you hear a vibration or see a visual signal.
If you have a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, or Galaxy Note20 without a physical Home button, you’ll need to use the following key combination: Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume downbuttons at the same time until the screen flashes and a click is heard. Step 2: Open the GalleryorPhotosapp on your phone to retrieve the screenshot. After pressing theAlbumstab at the bottom of Samsung’s Gallery app, you’ll find it under theScreenshotsfolder.
Use the S Pen
The Galaxy Note20 Ultra and other Samsung devices with a S Pen support this technology. Step 1: Take the S Pen stylus out of your pocket and press the Air Commandmenu symbol.
Step 2: To take a screenshot, tapScreen Write. Step 3: Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You may take notes, modify the color and size of your pen, undo or redo strokes, crop the image, and so on. Step 4:TapShareorSaveat the bottom when you’re finished.
Use scroll capture
These guidelines apply to online pages that are longer than the width of your browser window. Step 1: Hold down the Power and Volume Downbuttons at the same time. Step 2:Tap theDownward arrowicon (Scroll Capture) shown on the Smart Capture menu. Step 3: The symbol will sway back and forth. To begin taking a screenshot, tap the icon. Step 4: Continue tapping the symbol until you reach the bottom or have captured all of the information you require. Step 5:If necessary, add tags and then save. Step 6:Tap outside the Smart Capture overlay to save the screenshot.
Use your voice
By saying “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot,” you may take a screenshot using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant. You may also use phrases like “Hey Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter.”
- By saying “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot,” you may capture a screenshot using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant. You may also use phrases like “Hey Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share on Twitter.”
How to take a screenshot on Android phones
By saying “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” to Bixby Voice or Google Assistant, you can snap a screenshot. You may also use a command like “Hey Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter.”
How to take a screenshot on Pixel, most Android phones
The method for taking a screenshot on Android varies slightly depending on the model, although the most of them are rather similar. Because the Google Pixel series is the epitome of Android, the screenshot approach that works on Pixels also works on most other Android phones. On a Pixel, there are two ways to snap a screenshot. The first is via hardware buttons. Both the volume down and power buttons must be long-pressed at the same time. The screenshot will be taken in approximately a second.
There is also a software mechanism in addition to the physical buttons.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy phones
Normally, capturing a screenshot on an Android phone is as simple as long-pressing the volume down and power keys at the same time, but this isn’t the case on the latest Samsung Galaxy phones by default. Samsung has opted to combine the functionality of its side buttons since the Galaxy Note 10, notably incorporating Bixby into the new “side key.” Instead of triggering the power menu with the default behavior, long-pressing the volume and power buttons now triggers the power menu with the default behavior.
Simply press and hold the volume down and side keys at the same time.
How to take a screenshot on OnePlus phones
OnePlus, like Samsung, makes a big change to how its Android phones snap screenshots. The power button in OxygenOS is now utilized by default to access Google Assistant on a long-press, reverting the power menu to a power + volume up long-press. Fortunately, capturing a screenshot on a OnePlus phone is quick and painless. Long-pressing the power + volume down buttons isn’t required. Instead, you may simply press the power and volume down keys together once.
It’s quicker than standard Android, but you’ll probably capture a few more screenshots as a result. OnePlus phones running Android 10 can also snap a screenshot via a shortcut in the power menu. The similar button may be present on Android 11.
How To Take A Samsung Galaxy S20 Screenshot
While most people are familiar with the Android method of taking a screenshot, it’s not the only way to do it on a Samsung Galaxy S20. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced Samsung Galaxy S20 user, one of the first things you’ll want to know is how to capture a screenshot with your phone. While most Android users are already aware with the normal technique of taking screenshots, Samsung phones have an alternative option for capturing a screenshot of the screen. In the first half of 2020, Samsung will release the Galaxy S20 series.
Although the growing price has an effect on all three, the experience is basically the same.
The Samsung Way To Take A Screenshot
While Samsung phones are often powered by Android, the experience is not the same as it is on other Android devices. In fact, Samsung often introduces new features and modifications to provide a more personalized experience for its users. It provides an alternate way to perform particular activities in some instances, such as a Samsung-specific option for taking screenshots. This path is optional and uses hand motions. To see whether it’s on, go to Settings, then “Advanced features,” and see if “Palm swipe to capture” is enabled.
When Palm swipe to capture is enabled, Samsung smartphone owners may swipe from either side of the device’s display using the edge of their hand.
How to Screenshot on Samsung S20 FE 5G: 6 EASY METHODS!
Hello, in this post, I’ll teach you how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S20 FE 5G. So, if you’re looking for a way to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, you’ve come to the right place.There are many ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.In this guide, you’ll learn 6 simple ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.So, let’s get started.
Six Different Methods to Capture Screenshot
- Hello, today I’ll teach you how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S20 FE 5G in this post. So, if you’re looking for a way to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, you’ve come to the right place.There are a variety of ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.In this guide, you’ll learn 6 simple ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, first open the screen you want to take a picture of
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. To see your Screenshot, go to the gallery and select “Recently uploaded photos” from the drop-down menu.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung M51 is a must-read.
Method2: Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- To take a screenshot, go toSettingsAdvance featureMotionsGestures
- Then EnablePalm swipe to capture
- Now you may take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your palm over the screen of your Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- That’s all
Method3: Take a Screenshot with Assistant Menu
- To enable theAssistant menu, first open yourSettingApp
- Then go toAccessibility Interaction and Dexterity
- Last, enable theAssistant menu
- That’s all there is to it.
Must Watch: How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Method4: Using Your Voice (Google Assistant)
- To begin, press and hold the home button
- Then say, “OK Google, capture a screenshot,”
- And that’s all there is to it.
Method5: Using Third-Party Application
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and put in ” Screenshot Easy ” in the search box
- That’s all there is to it.
Take A Screenshot With The Motorola Moto G51 5G?
Method6: Long Screenshot on Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- To begin, go to theSettingsapp
- Then scroll down and selectAdvanced Features
- Finally, pick screenshot and screen recorder from the list of options. Finally, turn on the Screenshot toolbar
- That’s all there is to it.
How to View Your Taken Screenshots?
- To see the screenshots you’ve taken, open the Gallery app and browse to the screenshot folder
- Here you’ll see all of the screenshots you’ve taken. That’s all there is to it
Take a Screenshot With The Poco M4 Pro 5G? A Companion Guide:
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Redmi Note 11 Pro
- How to Take a Screenshot On A Moto E40
- How to Take A Screenshot On A Pixel 2 XL
- How to Take A Screenshot On A Motorola G Pure
- How to Take
So, How to Screenshot on Samsung S20 FE 5G was the topic of this step-by-step post. I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more TakeScreenshot Guides similar to this one here. Which of the methods do you want to try first? If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new content. Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end.!
Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW
The most recent update was on July 29, 2021. Taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 5G UW is useful in a variety of situations. Using your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone to take a screenshot or screen grab is straightforward.
You’ll discover how to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 5G UW in this article. Android 10 with One UI 2 is supported on your Galaxy S20 5G UW phone. We’ll also go through how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11).
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW
29 July 2021 (Last Updated) Taking a screenshot with the Galaxy S20 5G UW is useful in a variety of situations. Using your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone to take a screenshot or screen grab is easy. You will learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW in this article. The Android 10, One UI 2 operating system is supported with your Galaxy S20 5G UW phone. We’ll also cover how to take a screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9), One UI 2.0 (Android 10), and One UI 3.0 (Android 11).
Take Screenshot On Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Hardware Buttons
- Take a snapshot of the screen on your Galaxy S20 5G UW that you wish to capture
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for a few seconds, then immediately release them both. The screen will flash and you will hear a notification sound, indicating that the selected screen has been properly taken. At the bottom of the screen, a screenshot floating popup will emerge, which you may click to examine and alter the screenshot. The screenshot you took will be instantly saved to your gallery.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Gesture
Using the integrated gesture choices, you will snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW in this approach.
- Using the integrated gesture options on the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW, you will snap a screenshot with this way.
Galaxy S20 5G UW Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- On your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW mobile phone, go to the screen where you wish to capture a screenshot
- Toggle the screenshot capture icon toggle button by dragging down the notification bar. A screenshot notice will appear on your smartphone when the screen is recorded.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW?
Follow the instructions below to snap a scrolling or lengthy screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW screen.
- Go toSettingsAdvanced FeaturesScreenshot to enable this option. Then, enable the Screenshot toolbar. Using the physical keys or the swipe gesture option, snap a standard screenshot using any of the aforementioned techniques
- A floating OneUI screenshot toolbar window will emerge. Now press the Down arrow key to capture a lengthy screenshot that will continue to take a scrolling screenshot until the entire page is covered
- Continue pressing the down arrow key on your Galaxy S20 5G UW until you reach the bottom of the page
- Now, click on the floating screenshot window or toolbar to modify or see the screenshot. The lengthy screenshot will be immediately saved to the Screenshot folder within the gallery app.
Screenshot on Galaxy S20 5G UW Using Google Assistant
We’ll use Google Assistant to capture the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW smartphone in this technique.
- Go to the screen that you want to capture a screenshot of
- Google Assistant will appear on your smartphone screen if you press and hold the home button for 2-4 seconds. Simply say “OK Google” and take a screenshot. The screen will flash white or you will hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that the selected screen has been properly taken. You must manually save the screenshot taken on your Galaxy S20 5G UW. Unlike the other ways, this approach does not save the screenshot automatically.
Galaxy S20 5G UW Specifications:
The Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor in your Galaxy S20 5G UW phone is paired with a 4000mAh battery and 8GB of RAM. With this instruction, I hope you were able to successfully snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW. Also, if you have any other queries about your smartphone, please leave a comment below. Author Information: Gowtham V is the founder of HowToDoNinja.com, a technology site where he is an expert in TechnologySoftware and publishes fantastic How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows computer, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone.
You may also find me on Twitter and LinkedIn.
You can take screenshots on any device. Here’s how for Galaxy S20, iPhone 11, Windows 10, MacOS
You can snap a screenshot by pressing the proper combination of buttons. Screenshots are quick and convenient, but the procedure varies depending on your device. Sarah Tew/CNET Newer phone models may necessitate a different method for getting a screenshot. If you press the wrong combination, your phone may do an undesired action, such as waking up Siri, turning it off, or doing anything else inconvenient. From Windows 10 computers to iPhones to Samsung Galaxy phones, here’s a list of devices and how to capture a screenshot on each of them.
Get professional advice on how to use phones, laptops, smart home devices, and more. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days for delivery. Read more:2021’s Best Laptops
Microsoft Windows 10
Have you updated to Windows 10 yet? There are eight different ways to snap a screenshot on a Windows 10 computer. CNET/Jessica Dolcourt
Upgraded to Windows 10 after a long wait? There are eight different ways to snap a screenshot in Windows 10. CNET/Josephine Dolcourt
Your cursor transforms into crosshairs and you may take a snapshot by pressing a certain key combination. On a Chromebook, here’s how to snap a screenshot. CNET/Josh Goldman Continue reading: 2021’s Best Phones
Samsung Galaxy S8
Your cursor becomes crosshairs and you may take a screenshot by pressing a certain key combination.
On a Chromebook, this is how you take a screenshot. courtesy of CNET’s Josh Goldman For further information, visit: 2021’s top smartphones
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
The Galaxy Note 10 had a several options for taking screenshots, one of which was to use the S Pen. Here’s how to snap a screenshot on the Galaxy Note 10, as well as several other useful tips and tricks. CNET/Juan Garzon
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
The Galaxy Note 10 had a few different ways to snap screenshots, one of which was to use the S Pen. Here’s how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, as well as some other useful hints. / CNET / Juan Garzon
Apple iPhone X
The iPhone X, like the Galaxy S8, does not have a home button, but it is still possible to snap a screenshot. On the iPhone X, here’s how to snap a screenshot. CNET/Angela Lang
Apple iPhone 11
When it came to screenshots, the iPhone 11 stayed true to the iPhone X. This tutorial will teach you how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 11 and other popular Apple and Android phones.
Apple iPad Pro
When it came to screenshots, the iPhone 11 followed the iPhone X’s lead. This tutorial will teach you how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 11 and other popular Apple and Android devices.
Google Pixel phones
On a Pixel phone, capturing a screenshot is identical to taking one on a newer iPhone. On the Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL, here’s how to snap a screenshot. To capture a screenshot on the Google Pixel 3, just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. On the Pixel 4 and 5, you may simultaneously push the volume down and power buttons. Currently playing: Take a look at this: 2:08 How to Take Screenshots on a Mac