- 1 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung A02S [5 EASY METHODS]
- 2 Features:Samsung Galaxy A02S
- 3 How to Take Screenshot In Samsung A02S Using Key Combination
- 4 Take Screenshot On Samsung A02S Using Palm Swipe Features
- 5 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Assistant Menu
- 6 Take a Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Your Voice
- 7 Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Application
- 8 Final words:
- 9 Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s, how to
- 10 First Method:
- 11 Second Method:
- 12 Voice method by Bixby:
- 13 Scroll Capture Option:
- 14 How To Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 15 How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy A02s: 5 Essy Ways
- 15.1 Method One:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A02s Pressing The Power and Volume Button
- 15.2 Method Two:How toTake A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A02s By Palm Swipe
- 15.3 Method Three:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A02s By Google Assistant
- 15.4 Method Four:How toTake ALong Screenshotin Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 16 How To Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 17 How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s using its Hardware Buttons:
- 18 How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02
- 19 How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s Phone
- 20 Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 21 Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 22 Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
- 23 Screenshots Location on the Device
- 24 Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
- 25 How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12
- 26 How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12 with buttons
- 27 How to Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 28 Using gesture in Galaxy A02s
- 29 How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 30 Steps to Various ways to capture screenshots of the Galaxy A02s:
- 31 Check out the below article to fix the issues on your Samsung device:
- 32 SPECIFICATIONS forSAMSUNG Galaxy A02s
- 33 https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-camera-how-do-i-take-screenshots/
- 34 Viewing Your Screenshots
- 35 How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s phone all metods
- 36 Use buttons
- 37 Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s- Step By Step Guide
- 38 How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 39 How to Take Screenshot in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s – Capture Screen
- 40 Camera and gallery: Samsung Galaxy A02s
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung A02S [5 EASY METHODS]
Hello there, today’s article will show you how to take a screenshot in the Samsung A02S, and I hope you find it useful. To recap, in the last post, I demonstrated how to take a screenshot on the Realme Narzo 20 Pro. If you haven’t already, you should check out this article. So, if you are looking for information on how to Take a Screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A02S, you have arrived to the correct location.
Features:Samsung Galaxy A02S
Samsung has announced the release of a new smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A02S. This smartphone will have an improved display, battery, and camera, as well as a more fashionable style. So let’s start with the overall appearance of the phone. While the Samsung A02S features a 6.4-inch Full HD + Dewdrop notch display design, its performance is enhanced by the inclusion of Exynos 9611, the company’s most recent octa-core CPU, which will enhance your gaming experience even more. When it comes to the Samsung Galaxy A02S’s camera, you’ll find a Triple-camera arrangement on the back that comprises a 13-megapixel primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2-megapixel (ultrawide) lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor (depth sensor).
The battery in any phone is the most vital component since a phone is worthless if it does not have a battery.
It has a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 15W fast charging.
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung A02S Using Key Combination
- To begin taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02S, you must first open the screen that you wish to capture
- After that, you may go to the next step. Following that, you must simultaneously hit the Volume Down button and the Power Button
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Take Screenshot On Samsung A02S Using Palm Swipe Features
In order to snap screenshots, there is a Second Method. A screenshot may be taken even without hitting a button on some phones, although this must be configured beforehand.
- To enable this function, you must navigate to theSettingsAdvanced feature menu. MotionsGestures. Enable capture with a sweep of the palm
- You may now snap a screenshot on your phone’s screen simply sliding the edge of your hand across the screen
- If you want to see your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and select the Recently uploaded pictures category.
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Assistant Menu
- First, you must navigate to Settings
- Second, you must navigate to Accessibility Interaction and Dexterity
- Third, you must enable the Assistant menu
- And last, you must navigate back to Settings.
Take a Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Your Voice
The Google Assistant service is now included with all Android phones, allowing you to snap screenshots with a simple voice command. “OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will result in a snapshot of whatever is now displayed on your screen being taken. Additionally, you may group instructions together and say something like “Ok Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.” 5
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Application
If you want to capture a screenshot using an application, I’ve compiled a list of the top screenshot applications for you to choose from. Screenshot Easy is the name of this screenshot program, which allows you to capture screenshots in a very simple and straightforward manner.
So that was the topic of this article: How to Take a Screenshot in the Samsung A02S. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You can find more Take Screenshotguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can.
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive new posts and updates relating to them. Thank you for taking the time to read this article to the conclusion.
Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s, how to
What is the best way to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s? How can I save a screen shot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s phone? The quickest and most straightforward method of capturing the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s. The captured screens will be saved in your Android 10 Gallery, where you will be able to modify, share, and remove them as needed. More information on screenshot may be found here.
- The use of a button combination, a palm swipe, a voice approach, and scroll capture are all options.
- To begin, choose the screen that you wish to capture
- Second, click on the capture button. Then begin tapping the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds
- This is fantastic! Take a look at theGallery to discover your screenshot
- Select the Settings and Advanced features tab from the main menu. After that, open theMotions and gestures folder. To capture the slider, touch and hold the Palm swipe button. Then select the screen that you want to capture. Swipe the edge of your hand from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen to snap a screenshot. Excellent! In the Gallery, you should have a screenshot of yourself.
Voice method by Bixby:
You may use theSAMSUNG Bixbyassistant to snap a screenshot by using a voice command.
- To begin, ensure that the Voice wake-up feature is enabled. Make a selection of the screen that you wish to preserve
- Now say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by “Take a screenshot.” You did a fantastic job! The photograph will be saved in your Gallery application.
Scroll Capture Option:
The Scroll Capture feature is useful when you want to capture a greater portion of a website or app.
- To begin, choose the screen you want to retain and press the Volume Down and Power keys. Press theScroll Captureicon a few times to capture the whole scroll. When you’ve gathered all of the information you desire, you may quit touching the symbol
- Nice! You have now learnt how to make advantage of the Scroll Capture. The image will be added to your Gallery.
How to Change Screenshot Format on SAMSUNG Galaxy A03s – Find Screenshot Settings – video The SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s has a screen capture feature that allows you to capture a screenshot of the screen. Help! This isn’t going to work.
How To Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02s
Screenshot refers to the act of taking a picture of the precise item you are viewing on your mobile device’s screen. In today’s world, a screenshot is a valuable tool that may be used to express your happiness or to address an urgent issue with others, or to take use of it when you need it. With a few exceptions, no matter the brand of mobile phone you are using, practically all Android phones follow a similar approach when it comes to taking a screenshot.
How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy A02s: 5 Essy Ways
Today, we’ll go over a few different methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02s. Let’s get this party started.
Method One:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A02s Pressing The Power and Volume Button
Step 1: Go to the page that you want to capture and click on it. Step 2: Press the down volume button as well as the power button at the same time. A flashing message will appear on the screen to inform you that a screenshot has been recorded. The edit option will appear at the bottom of your screen for a short period of time, and you will be able to modify or share the screenshot immediately from those options.
Method Two:How toTake A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A02s By Palm Swipe
Step 1: Taking a screenshot on a Samsung mobile phone may be accomplished through the use of the Palm Swipe feature. You must first activate a few options before proceeding. Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your Samsung mobile phone. 2nd step: Once on the settings screen, select “Advanced features” from the drop-down menu. Step 3:Next, locate the option “Motion and gestures” and choose it. Then, select the “Palm swipe to capture” option from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Open a web page that you wish to capture using a screenshot and swipe your hand across the screen of your phone.
Method Three:How toTake A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy A02s By Google Assistant
Step 1: If you have the Google Assistant turned on on your phone, you may use your voice command to capture a screenshot of the screen. If you haven’t enabled it yet, simply follow the steps. Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your mobile device. Step 2: Select the “Display” option from the drop-down menu. Step 3:After that, scroll down the page until you come across the “Language and input” option, which you should select. Select “On-screen keyboard” from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Then select “Google voice typing” from the drop-down menu and then “Voice match.” “Hey Google” should be enabled, and then the button “Next Agree” should be clicked.
Following the selection of the “Finish” option, your phone is ready to be used as a voice command device.
Step 6: Go to the website where you want to capture a screenshot and say “Hey Google” loudly while on the page. Try asking “capture a screenshot” to the Google assistant once you’ve enabled it. A screenshot will be taken automatically, without the need for any physical involvement on your part.
Method Four:How toTake ALong Screenshotin Samsung Galaxy A02s
Step 1: Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your mobile device and select the “Advanced features” selection. Step 2:After that, select the “Screenshot” option and check the “Screenshot toolbar” box to activate it. Step 3:After you’ve enabled that option, you’ll see a new choice at the bottom of the screen called “Scroll Capture.” Select this option. It will continue to scroll. Step 4:When you are through capturing your lengthy screenshot, tap the screen to confirm. Please keep in mind that this function is only accessible on certain Samsung mobile devices.
- On the mobile device, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down the settings page until you reach an option titled “Accessibility,” which you should choose.
- Afterwards, you should be able to see the “Interaction and dexterity” option, which you should choose.
- In order to take a screenshot, open the page that you wish to capture and then click on the icon that appears.
- A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that your snapshot is ready to be edited or shared.
- The following are some of the Samsung Galaxy A02s features that you should be aware of in order to have a better understanding of the phone in question.
- The Samsung Galaxy A02s comes pre-installed with Android 10. It offers a reasonable amount of storage capacity, with 32GB/64GB storage and microSDXC support, however it does not allow you to install any external memory card into the phone. The large 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels makes movie viewing and gaming a snap
- The device also has a built-in microphone. We are all aware of how vital a camera is for a smartphone. The camera on this phone is particularly noteworthy, with a resolution of 13MP and 1080p. This phone includes a model with 3/4 GB RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, and it performs really well when compared to other phones in this price range. It includes a Li-Po battery that has a capacity of 5000mAh, which means you won’t have to worry about charging your phone on a regular basis.
The Samsung Galaxy A02s is a fantastic phone, and it is also a brand new model from the company. It has a distinctive appearance, and the features are quite impressive when contrasted to the low price being offered. This is a phone that you may simply choose as your new phone. Was this article of assistance? YesNo
How To Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A02s
Take a screenshot of the screen Now You’re Reading Screenshots in the Samsung Galaxy A02s: How to Take Them A screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02 is simple and straightforward. Even better, you will not be need to utilize or install any additional applications on your Samsung smartphone. You may take a screenshot on this Samsung smartphone simply pressing one of the physical buttons on the device. To take a screenshot on the Galaxy A02, press and hold (at the same time) theVolume Downbutton + Side Key for a few seconds (Power button).
How To Take A Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s using its Hardware Buttons:
The time required is 2 minutes. To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy mobile, simply follow these instructions:
- The first step is to prepare the stuff you want to record on your phone’s screen (webpage, game score, WhatsApp discussion, and so on). Using the Volume Down and Side Key/Powerbuttons at the same time, press and release the device. When you take a picture, you’ll hear the camera shutter sound and witness a brief flashing animation on the phone’s screen. Step 3:The recorded screenshot is saved in the Screenshots folder by the operating system of your phone. To see the screenshot snapshot, navigate to Gallery AppScreenshots in the menu bar. Alternatively, you may open theScreenshots folder using My Filesapp. Following the discovery of the screenshot snapshot, you may share it with your friends and family using any social media application, via email, or by sending it to another device over a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. You may also share using any of the sharing tools provided on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- The resolution of the screenshots taken is the same as the resolution of the screen shown on your Samsung smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A02 features an HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. In the same manner that you edit any other pictures or images, you may edit screenshot photos in the same way. Because it is produced by default, much as the Camera album, you will not be able to conceal the Screenshots album (folder).
TagsAT T,Cricket,Galaxy A02s,SM-A025A,SM-A025AZ,SM-A025F,SM-A025G,SM-A025M,SM-A025V,USA,Verizon,SM-A025U1,SM-A025V,SM-A025V,SM-A025V,SM-A025V,SM-A025V,SM-A0 Reading the Meaning of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Status Bar and Notification Icons Continued 23 Find out how to do a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G by reading on.
18 On the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, how do you take a screenshot? You must be logged in in order to leave a comment.
How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02
Learn how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02 by watching the video below (SM-A025F). If you are like the majority of smartphone users, you most likely capture a lot of screenshots for a variety of reasons. Possibly you want to reveal something to your pals, or perhaps you simply want to store something for later. Regardless of the circumstances, capturing screenshots is a very useful capability that all Android phones, including the Galaxy A02, have. In the event that you have recently purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy A02, you may be asking how to capture a screenshot on it.
If you have previously used a Galaxy smartphone, you may be acquainted with the information in this page.
Users of the Galaxy A02 can snap a screenshot using one of three distinct techniques that Samsung has integrated into the device.
The two other solutions make use of Samsung’s own software, which makes the process much simpler.
1. Galaxy A02 Screenshot – Hardware Keys
In order to capture a screenshot on your Galaxy A02, you must first press the physical keys placed on the side of the phone. This is the first technique. This is the classic approach that is the most commonly employed. Take your phone and hit the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time to start the process. Do not let go of the keys until the screen turns completely white. A screenshot has been captured, as indicated by the presence of this icon. Immediately after the screen goes black and then back to white, a little menu bar will appear towards the bottom of the screen.
It is possible to modify and crop an image by pressing the first button.
2.Galaxy A02 Screenshot –Palm Swipe to Capture
For whatever reason, whether it’s due to malfunctioning buttons or some other problem with your Galaxy A02, you’ll have to resort to taking a screenshot with the “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature on your phone to get a screenshot. In this case, Samsung has provided a solution that does not require the use of a mechanical button. Palm Swipe may be enabled by going to Settings – Advanced Features -Motions & Gestures. There will be an option named “Palm swipe to capture” that will be available. As a result, it is turned off by default.
Now, using your hand, swipe across the screen to capture a screenshot.
3.Galaxy A02 Screenshot –Assistant Menu
If you’re looking for something a little more user-friendly, you might want to consider Assistant Menu. Using this method is your final option if all of the physical keys on your Galaxy A02 are damaged and nothing else works for you. To activate the Assistant Menu, navigate toSettingsAccessibilityInteraction and dexterityand choose theAssistant menu option from the list. A little circle will appear on the screen. To activate the circle, tap it. A variety of alternatives will be presented to you.
A white flash will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
It is kind of Samsung to offer a few software tools that allow users to capture screenshots even when the hardware buttons are not functioning properly. Do you have any other methods of capturing a screen shot that you might use? Please let us know in the comments section.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s Phone
Smartphones nowadays are equipped with a plethora of helpful and entertaining functions. Taking a snapshot of the screen, for example, so that it may be shared with others by the user is one example. A customer can record the exciting information that is presented on a screen in this manner. Take a screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A02s rather than using another smartphone, which saves time.
Prerequisites for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
The manufacturer does not impose any restrictions on the snapshot capabilities. Taking a screenshot is always an option, whether you’re viewing a movie or conversing with someone over instant messenger. It is possible to create a screenshot by utilizing the capability that is built within the smartphone itself.
Hotkeys for Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
Screen shots are produced in the shortest amount of time when the major shortcut is used:
- Open the menu section that will be photographed
- Holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time is recommended. Take a moment to wait till you receive an email confirming that the image is ready
Following that, you will receive a notice at the bottom of the screen displaying the captured image. After pushing the lower volume and power buttons for a few seconds, the resultant image may be accessed instantly by tapping on the icon that appears. If your Samsung Galaxy A02s does not have this screenshot capture feature, you should be aware of the alternate button combinations you may use to accomplish the same result. It is also possible to take a screenshot without having to use any key combinations at all.
Taking a Screenshot via the Notification Bar
This method is the most effective if your mobile buttons do not function and no other ways can be utilized to capture a screenshot. As an alternative, the following actions can be taken:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Make your way to the device menu that you wish to record
- To bring up the notification bar, swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen. Select the Screenshot icon from the toolbar.
Similar to utilizing hotkeys, you will receive a notice on your smartphone immediately following the completion of the task. You have the option of opening the display or capturing a different menu.
Screenshots Location on the Device
Navigate to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app to view the screenshots that were captured. Another option for rapidly locating a snapshot is to use the following syntax:
- Open the File Manager or the Explore program. Open the Pictures folder on your computer. Go to the Screenshots folder on your computer’s hard drive.
This folder contains all of the screenshots that you have taken manually while using the device. It also contains all of the photographs that you have taken while using the device.
Deleting or Sharing a Screenshot
Certain programs, such as File Manager or Gallery, make it possible to perform a wide range of operations on images when they are opened in their respective windows. For example, you may erase one or many screenshots from your phone at the same time with the following command:
- Open the folder in which the photograph is stored
- Keep your finger on the symbol until it disappears. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
Another approach is to open the image directly in the Gallery app and then select Delete from the options menu that appears. The screenshot will be erased from the phone’s storage when it has been confirmed. If you wish to send a screen shot to someone else using a messenger or another method, you need follow the same procedure. Simply notice that, instead of hitting Delete, you must press Send and then choose the sending and receiving information from the drop-down menu. Sending a screenshot is no different from sending any other type of file.
Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A02s is simple.
Getting your Samsung Galaxy A02s to charge might be difficult.
How to Reset the Factory Reset Protection on a Samsung Galaxy A02s How to install an update on the Samsung Galaxy A02s How to record a phone call on a Samsung Galaxy A02s How to connect your Samsung Galaxy A02s to your television How to erase the cache on a Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone How to make a backup of your Samsung Galaxy A02s How to turn off advertisements on the Samsung Galaxy A02s How to free up space on a Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone How to make the text larger on the Samsung Galaxy A02s Instructions on how to share internet access on the Samsung Galaxy A02s How to transfer files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy A02s Instructions on how to unlock the bootloader on a Samsung Galaxy A02s Learn how to restore images on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s.
- How to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung Galaxy A02s In the Samsung Galaxy A02s, where can I find the blacklist?
- How to set an alarm on the Samsung Galaxy A02s and how to turn it off.
- How to make the battery % display on the Samsung Galaxy A02s visible.
- How to disable the lock screen on a Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone.
- How to download and install WhatsApp on a Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone Instructions on how to configure the contact photo in the Samsung Galaxy A02.
How to install the latest version of the Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy A02s The Best Way to Take a Screenshot on a Different Phone
How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12
How to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s, and A12 using the buttons on the device Mobile phones have become many people’s travel and everyday companions, not only because they allow us to communicate quickly, easily, and directly, but also because they allow us to access a variety of services and utilities directly from the palm of our hands, rather than having to resort to a computer, for example.
Aside from that, the camera is one of the most important features, as it allows you to capture images and movies that can be shared on social media platforms.
The fact is that this is one of the most frequently asked questions when purchasing a new terminal, but the reality is that the procedure varies according on the brand and model that we choose.
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you want to remain up to date!
The procedure for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s, and A12 is outlined here.
- You should start by going to the screen of what you want to save as a screenshot
- This is the first step.
- Then you must push the “volume down” button on the side of the device while simultaneously pressing the “Power” button.
- At that point, you will see that a slight movement appears on the screen, indicating that a screen capture has been taken at that particular instant.
Finally, in order to view this material, you must first go to the phone gallery, where you will find a folder containing all of the content of this type that you have created. The photograph can be shared or simply stored if the sole reason you want it on your mobile device is for personal use alone. With this straightforward method, you may capture screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s, and A12 to preserve a copy of whatever is currently displayed on the screen of your phone at any time.
How to Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
It is easy to share moments from your favorite films, top scores from your games, chats on social media sites like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you wish to report, and nearly anything and everything else you see on your screen using screenshots taken with your Galaxy A02s. If you own aSamsungGalaxy A02s smartphone, you have a variety of options for controlling it, including pushing buttons and swiping across the screen. We’ll go through how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s in further depth.
How to take a screenshot in Galaxy A02s
- It is easy to share moments from your favorite films, top scores from your games, chats on social media sites like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you wish to report, and nearly anything and everything else you see on your screen using screenshots taken with your Galaxy A02. Using a Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone, you have a variety of options for interacting with it, including pushing buttons and swiping across the display. This section will cover the specifics of how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s mobile phone.
Using gesture in Galaxy A02s
First and foremost, you will need to configure your gesture settings.
- Go to the settings menu
- Select Additional options
- Select Button shortcuts
- Select’Take a screenshot’from the drop-down menu.
To snap a screenshot, select the appropriate motion. This will be a three-finger slide from the top of the screen by default.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy A02s
- Smart capture may be enabled from the Advanced settings menu. Make your way to the part of the screen you wish to capture. Take a snapshot as you would normally
- As soon as you have taken a screenshot, selectScroll capture (formerly “capture more”) from the choices that will appear at the bottom of the screen. Continue to hit theScroll capturebutton to continue scrolling down the page till you are finished
If you like this post, please subscribe to our Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter feeds. We will continue to provide you with content of this nature.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
What is the best way to take a screenshot of the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s? The SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s is a convenient device for taking screenshots. Following the storing of the taken screens, you will be able to alter, swap, and remove the captured screens from the Android Version Gallery. Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s is a straightforward process. For example, taking screenshots, documenting promises made, or just sharing Instagram or Twitter jokes with someone over WhatsApp are all possibilities.
Let’s get this party started. Even whether we’re scrolling, chatting, or socializing, we want to grab a screenshot to remember what we were doing. Things would be different if there was no smartphone with the capacity to take screenshots at the time. We do, in fact, have it now.
Steps to Various ways to capture screenshots of the Galaxy A02s:
The procedures to capture screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02s are quite straightforward, and there are various options for taking screenshots. This link to Galaxy A02s approaches discusses two distinct sorts of screenshot extraction techniques for the Galaxy A02s.
1. The Key Pair Galaxy A02s screenshot
Taking a screenshot on an Android device is the most common method of capturing a screen shot. This is a fairly simple method to learn. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to complete the process.
- Open the window on which you wish to capture a screenshot of the screen
- Press and hold the volume down button and the Power button for about 2 seconds, or until the screen flashes. There appears to be a snapshot of the Galaxy A02s that has been stored
2. Galaxy A02s Screenshot using the Advanced Menu
This is simply another method of obtaining a screenshot of the Galaxy A02s. There are a variety of options available on the assistive menu. This is an example of one of the options. Select AccessibilityInteraction and Dexterity from the Settings menu to enable the Assistive menu.
- The Assistant Menu will appear when the object is in view
- At any point, you may take a screenshot by selecting it from the Wizard menu and then tapping the screenshots button. There will be screenshots taken and kept
If you found this article useful, please click on the link and subscribe to our YouTube and Instagram channels.
Check out the below article to fix the issues on your Samsung device:
We have provided the resources below to assist you in resolving your Samsung device difficulties, or you may visit the sites below and search for your Samsung device model.
SPECIFICATIONS forSAMSUNG Galaxy A02s
In terms of screen resolution, the Samsung Galaxy A02s’s 6.5-inch TFT screen has an image resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Chipset for the Samsung Galaxy A02s powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 14 nm technology. The device’s internal storage capacity is 32 GB, while its RAM capacity is 3 GB. There is RAM expansion support available. The Galaxy A02s has a triple camera on the back (13 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP) and a front camera with a resolution of 5 MP for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A02s is powered by a 5000 mAh lithium-ion battery.
Your mobile device is capable of capturing screenshots using the palm swipe gesture. It is possible to enable this function from the motion settings menu. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and then touchSettingsMotion to access the Settings menu. To activate Motion, slide the slider to the right. To activate this motion, scroll to and touchPalmswipeto capture on your screen. When the function is activated, a green check mark will display on the screen.
Upon completion, a snapshot will be stored in the Screenshots folder in Gallery and copied to the clipboard.
Viewing Your Screenshots
Alternatively, you may open a screenshot immediately after taking it by opening the Notification Panel by sliding your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and then touchingScreenshotcaptured. To access your screenshots at any time, go to the Home screen and select AppsGalleryScreenshots from the drop-down menu. In the image, you’ll see that the following symbols are displayed at the top of the screen – To return to the album view in Gallery, or to return to the program that was used to access the image, press the button.
- The current image you are viewing is identified in proportion to the total number of photographs in the album.: To wirelessly share the media with other nearby devices, select the change player icon from the media player drop-down menu.
- To send a screenshot by Bluetooth ®, email, Gmail TM, or Wi – FiDirect TM, simply touch the screen.
- The options available to you may differ depending on the programs you have installed and the features you have enabled.
- To access the following choices, tap the menu symbol on the screen: PhotoWizard or PaperArtist can be used to make changes to the image.
- Favorites: Mark the image as a favorite by clicking on it.
- Copytoclipboard: This option copies the snapshot to the device’s clipboard, which may then be pasted into other programs.
- Specify whether the image should be used as a contact photo, home-screen wallpaper, lock-screen wallpaper, or both the home and lock screenswallpaper.
Share a photo with a friend: Mark the screenshot with a tag to make it easier to share with a contact. Print: The image will be printed on a Samsung wireless printer. Rename: Rename the file in question. The technical information about the photograph, such as the size, is displayed in detail.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s phone all metods
|SamsungScreenshot25-11-2020There are six easy ways to take a screenshot onthe Samsung Galaxy A02s phoneas well as several best tips tricks and cool hidden features to get a screenshot in the fastest way:|
- To see a screenshot as soon as it is recorded, access the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and then tapScreenshotcaptured on the screen. In order to see your screenshots at any moment, go to AppsGalleryScreenshots on the Home screen. A number of icons are displayed at the top of the screen while viewing a screenshot, including the ones listed below. To return to the album view in Gallery, or to the program that was used to access the image, use the back button. The Home screen will appear when you touch it. Determines the position of the current image on your screen in respect to the total number of photos in the album. To wirelessly share the media with other nearby devices, select the change player icon from the media player dropdown menu. DLNA®-enabled devices are required for this to appear. To send a screenshot over Bluetooth ®, email, Gmail TM, or Wi – FiDirect TM, simply press the share button on the screenshot. **Please keep in mind that your camera may have other sharing options. ** Options may differ depending on the programs you have installed and the features you have enabled. For example: You should remove your existing picture file. You can get to these options by tapping on the menu icon. PhotoWizardorPaperArtist may be used to edit the image. A slideshow of the picture files in the current folder may be started by clicking on the slide show button. Favorites: Favorite the image by marking it as such. Make a note of any faces that appear in the screenshot and include them in your message. Copies the snapshot to the device’s clipboard, allowing it to be pasted into other programs later on. Rotateleft Turn the screenshot to the right and crop out the parts that aren’t needed. Create a Contact photo, a Home screenwallpaper, a Lock screenwallpaper, or both a Home and a lock screenswallpaper from the photograph. Photo exchange with a buddy: To make it simple to share the screenshot with a contact, tag it. The image will be printed on a Samsung wireless printer. (Optional.) The file’s name has been changed. The technical information about the photograph, such as the size, is displayed in the details section.
We’re well aware of your brilliance. As a result, there will be no instructional material such as selecting the screen you wish to capture or switching on your device. There will be no nonsense. The most important information about how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s phone is contained inside this article.
Using the buttons is perhaps the quickest and most convenient method of taking a screenshot. Hold down theVolume Down and Powerbuttons at the same time and hold them held until the snapshot is taken. You may also use this approach to create a screenshot that scrolls as you move the mouse. To enlarge the image, click on it. If the first method of taking a screenshot does not work and you are unable to locate the image, we will proceed to the second method.
Using Samsung’s Smart choose feature is a particularly good idea. It enables you to capture any region of the screen that has the desired form on the fly (oval or square). You can also utilize Smart choose to make GIF animations, which is another useful feature. To enlarge the image, click on it.
You may take screenshots with specific programs, which are abundant on Google Play and include Private Screenshots, Screenshot Pro, Screenshot touch, Screenshot Easy, Screen Master, and many others. Instructions on how to use each one are included, including how to take a screenshot and save the image.
Palm Swipe: To take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe, swipe the side of your palm from one side of the screen to the other (as if you were swiping something) from one side of the screen to the other. It makes no difference whatever side of your palm you move your palm from. To enlarge the image, click on it.
The most convenient method is to make use of Google Assistant. Simply say “OK Google” and then click “Take a screenshot.” The device will take care of everything for you.
A screenshot may also be taken with the help of theBixbyvoice assistant. Bixby is similar to Google Assistant in terms of functionality. To enlarge the image, click on it. What do my screenshots end up doing? Don’t be discouraged if you can’t find the screenshots you captured. It is possible that the directories in which the phone saves screenshots and ordinary photos are different. Once again, everything is dependent on customized shells. When using a pure Android device, images are automatically added to the gallery (DCIM).
What is the best way to share my screenshots?
The fast actions menu will show immediately after taking a screenshot on the most recent versions of Android (9 or 10).
Alternatively, you may simply launch the gallery app on your phone.
- A screenshot can also be taken with the help of theBixbyvoice assistance if desired. Similar to Google Assistant, Bixby may be used to do tasks. To see a larger image, click on it. My screenshots aren’t appearing anywhere. Never give up hope if you cannot locate the screenshots you captured. Depending on the phone, screenshots and ordinary photos may be saved in separate folders than usual photos. Custom shells, once again, are the key to this solution. Photographs are uploaded to the gallery by a pure Android device (DCIM). Others can save screenshots in a different folder for your convenience, while still others can do both. Which method should I use in order to share my screen captures? Sending screenshots may be different depending on the Android version and the custom UI. Following a screenshot, the fast actions menu will display in the most recent version of Android (versions 9 or 10). Selecting the suitable symbol for sharing should be done from this menu option. If you have a smartphone, you may just use the gallery app. There are no restrictions on which operators’ phones can be used.
Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s- Step By Step Guide
Do you want to know how to snap a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02s? Keep reading. If you want to put it another way, would you like to know what additional techniques there are for taking screenshots on a Samsung Galaxy A02s? It is our goal in this step-by-step guide to walk you through the many methods of saving a screen or a Screenshot on Android phones. It is extremely simple to take a screenshot on an Android phone, and it has nearly become a vital feature in recent years for a variety of reasons.
Because all device manufacturers have taken into consideration the demands of their customers, they have built in functionality that eliminates the need to download and install third-party external programs in order to shoot still images on your Android device.
To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02s mobile smartphone, please use one of the ways listed below.
How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
Users of Android phones may choose between three entirely distinct techniques for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02s. The classic technique (which is well known and most popular as well) is accomplished by hitting two hardware buttons (specifically, the Power button and the volume down key) at the same time, and the other two methods are also extremely easy, as we will describe in the next portion of this article.
1 Method 1: Samsung Galaxy A02sScreenshot Using Hardware Keys:
- It is essential that the person taking the screenshot is on the smartphone screen for which he or she want to capture a screenshot first and foremost. Now press and hold the Power and Volume down keys at the same time for approximately one second
- The screen will flash and you will hear a camera shutter sound, which will indicate that the image has been successfully caught and will create a screenshot of the image that was successfully captured. At the bottom of the screen, you can notice a little menu bar with three menu buttons, which are as follows: A) Edit and crop the image, B) Share the image on social media sites, and C) Enable Scroll Capture. You have the option to participate in subsequent action if you so want. But, despite this, the photograph has been saved to your gallery by default.
2 Method Two: Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02s with Palm Swipe gesture
- This procedure is as straightforward as it possibly can be. Make a fist and place your palm on the left-hand side of the screen that you want to capture, whether it be a webpage or a chat message or any other program.
- Simply swipe your finger across the screen to the centre of the screen or push it a little further to the edge of the screen and it will capture and take a screenshot, which will be immediately stored in the gallery as well. Make sure to utilize your palm, which should be slightly tilted to the left in order to be effective
- The use of this technology is extremely frequent, and it is accessible in other Android manufacturers as well. As is customary, choose the screen that you wish to capture a screenshot of
- Swipe down the notification bar and tap (single tap) on the screenshot capture icon, and it will take care of the rest, and your screen-captured photographs will be available in your gallery shortly.
We hope you found this article on how to capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A02s mobile phone to be useful. Aside from the ways mentioned above, there is another method of capturing a screen that may be accessible on some Android devices: the three-finger swipe. What is your preferred method of capturing a still image on your smartphone screen?
How to Take Screenshot in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s – Capture Screen
More information on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s may be found at the following link: In the video instruction that has been provided, we demonstrate how to capture the screen on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s. Using a combination of keys to take a screenshot of your Samsung smartphone is possible; thus, continue reading to find out how to successfully capture screenshots on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s, store them, modify them, share them, and erase them. Please follow the on-screen directions to save the presented material to your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s.
- How can you take a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s?
- Creating a screenshot in the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s is simple.
- What is the best way to save content on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s?
- How can I take a screenshot of the display on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s?
- Taking a screenshot on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s is simple.
- sourceHelp Please save me – Every donation makes a difference.
Camera and gallery: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Learn about the photography, video, and gallery features available on the Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone.
The next steps will guide you through configuring the settings on your camera.
- Then tap theSettingsicon to make changes to the following parameters:
- Swipe the Shutter button from edge to edge to: When you slide the shutter to the nearest edge, you may choose between taking a burst of photos or creating a GIF.
- Video size for the rear cameras: Select an aspect ratio and resolution for videos shot with the rear cameras. Front-facing video size: Select the aspect ratio and resolution for videos shot with the front-facing camera.
- Auto HDR: Increase the amount of detail captured in both the bright and dark sections of your photographs. Pictures that have been screened include: Keeping selfies in the same orientation as they appear in the preview, without flipping them Grid lines: Show grid lines in the viewfinder to aid in the composition of a photograph or video
- Location tags: Add a GPS location tag to your photos and videos to identify them. Methods of shooting include:
- The Loudness keys are used to: capture images, record video, zoom in and out, and regulate the overall volume of the system. Floating shutter button: This feature adds an additional shutter button that can be moved wherever on screen. Show palm: Hold your hand out in front of the camera with your palm facing the lens to get your image shot in a matter of seconds
Configurations to keep: Select whether to open Camera in the same photography mode, selfie angle, and filters as the previous time. Storage location: Select a place for storing data. A memory card (which is not supplied) must be inserted in order to access the Storage location. Sound of the shutter: When capturing a photo, a tone will be played. Vibrations when tapping the screen in the Camera app: Enable vibrations when tapping the screen in the Camera app. Reset camera settings: Reset the camera’s settings to their defaults.
Internal memory (ROM) or an SD card can be used to store photos and videos.
- Sliding your finger up on an empty place on the Home screen will open the Appstray. Activate the camera by tapping it
- Then tap theSettingsicon in the upper right
- Then tapStoragelocation. Select one of the following choices from the drop-down menu:
- Set up your shot by tapping the camera button. To focus the camera, tap the screen where you want it to be focused. You may change the brightness by dragging the slider. You can rapidly switch between the front and back cameras by moving your finger up or down the screen. You may switch between different shooting modes by swiping the screen right or left. To adjust the camera settings, selectSettings from the drop-down menu. TapCapture
Configure shooting mode
Choose from a variety of shooting settings or let the camera to choose the best option for your photos based on its analysis.
- Swipe the screen right and left to switch between shooting modes after tapping the camera button.
- Live focus: You may adjust the amount of background blur in your images so that the topic is clearly visible. Taking a photo: Allow your camera to select the best settings for your photos
- Allow the camera to select the optimal settings for video recording
- More: Select from a variety of various shooting modes. To move modes into or out of the shooting modes tray at the bottom of the Camera screen, press and hold the Add button.
- In order to take better images, you need manually change the ISO sensitivity and exposure value as well as the white balance and color tone. Panorama: By shooting images in either a horizontal or vertical direction, you may create a straight line image. Macro: Capture close-up photographs of items that are 3 – 5 cm distant from the camera.
Add interactive focus effects to your photos to make them more interesting.
- To fine-tune the effect, move the slider to the right. TapCapture
Follow these steps to access photos that have been stored on your smartphone.
- Select the Gallery and the Pictures from the drop-down menus
- Tap a photo to view it. If you want to see more photographs or videos, swipe left or right. To make an image a favorite, select it and then tapAdd to Favorites. The following features can be accessed by selectingMore choices.
- Details: View and make changes to the picture’s information
- Make the following your desktop wallpaper: Make the image your desktop background. Print: The picture is sent to a printer that is linked to the computer.
These are the steps to take in order to improve your photos using the Gallery’s editing features.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To see an image, tap on it, and then hit Edit to get the following features:
- Transform a photograph by rotating it, flipping it, cropping it, or otherwise altering the overall look of the picture. Filters can be used to add color effects. Adjust the brightness, exposure, contrast, and other aspects of the image’s tone. Stickers: Stickers have illustrations or animations that are overlaid on top of one other. Draw: Include handwritten text or hand drawn information in your design. Text: Add some text to the picture to make it more interesting.
Follow these instructions if you want to record smooth, lifelike movies with your smartphone.
- Then, while holding down the camera button, swipe right or left to go from still to video mode. To begin recording a video, press the Record button. TapCapture to capture a photo while the video is being recorded
- Using the Pause and Resume buttons, you may temporarily stop or resume recording. When you are finished recording, press the Stop button.
Follow these instructions if you want to watch videos that are stored on your smartphone.
- TapGallery, then tapPictures
- Tap a video to see it in full-screen mode. Select another photo or video by swiping left or right
- SelectAdd to Favoritesto make the video a favorite by tapping it. The video is added to Favorites under the Albums tab
- SelectMore choices to access the following features. The video is added to Favorites under the Albums tab.
- Details: View and make changes to the video’s information
- Make the following your desktop wallpaper: Make the video your lock screen background by selecting it from the Media menu.
These are the procedures to take in order to edit movies recorded on your smartphone.
- TapGallery and then tapPictures. To watch a video, simply tap on it. To trim video portions, select Edit from the menu bar. Save the file, and then confirm the action when prompted
These are the steps to take in order to share photos and videos from the Gallery app.
- TapGallery, then tapPictures, and then tapMore choices to see more. Organize and pick the images or videos that you wish to share
- To share your choices, tapShare and then select an app or connection from the drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen instructions
Delete pictures and videos
These are the procedures to take in order to remove photos and movies that have been stored on your device.
- To access the gallery, select More optionsEdit from the drop-down menu. Selecting images and movies is accomplished by tapping on them. When asked, select Delete and confirm your decision.
Follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your computer screen.
- Follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your screen.